LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Please pray for my Grandson.......he has H1N1 flu

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Please pray for my Grandson.......he has H1N1 flu
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

Please pray for my almost 6 year old grandson, Deven.

He became ill early Friday morning. He has gotten steadily worse.

Dr's office wouldn't see him...said just watch him but don't be surprised if his fever goes to 105!!

My daughter ended up taking him to the ER tonight.

They didn't test him but told her he likely has H1N1 since most of what they are seeing is H1N1.

They said it takes 2 weeks for the test to come back anyway.

They would not give him Tamiflu because he does not have asthma or another underlying condition.

No sleep tonight for this family...

I expect my 3 year old grandson, Kaden, will be next.

We were around them Wed and Thurs, so we may get it too.

I just started feeling a sensation in my chest a couple hrs ago like I am coming down with something.....hope not.

Anyways, I would really appreciate your prayers for Deven.

Thank you!

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for him. Poor thing!!

I can't believe they wouldn't give him Tamiflu. How stupid!

Keep us posted on how he (and the rest of the family) is doing.

Hope you escape it!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tarav
Member # 22942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarav     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will pray for you guys!!!!

They would not give my kids anythign either bc they had no underlying illness's!!

I am sure he will be fine.

Keep us posted!! <3

Posts: 21 | From New Jersey | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
opus2828
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for opus2828     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying too. I have heard that they will only give Tamiflu to those kids who have an underlying condition.

Luckily, if can say that, both my kids have reactive airways and wheezing when they do get sick. I doubt that lyme would be an acceptable underlying condition.

My friend's kids had this last week. They were denied Tamiflu also. They did fine at first and seemed to get better after 5-6 days.

But, this is what you should watch - they get better and then they suddenly get worse. Fever comes back, increased cough, vomiting.

Both boys ended up with pneumonia - confirmed on chest x-rays. Because she knew about the getting worse after getting better, she took them straight to ER and both are now doing better.

Her pediatrician (they live in PA) told her she didn't have to go to the ER, to just wait it out. This was because their fevers dropped within a day of it coming back. But, she knew better.

ER docs told her that she caught it early - alot of people wait until it gets much worse.

So, watch carefully for symptoms returning after improving for a day. This is usually the start of a nasty bacterial infection.

For them, it happened about a week after coming down with it.

Prayers going up.

Posts: 581 | From CT | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joalo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12752

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joalo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent! [group hug]

--------------------
Sick since January 1985. Misdiagnosed for 20 years. Tested CDC positive October 2005. Treating since April 2006.

Posts: 3228 | From Somewhere west of the Mississippi | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, Tarav, opus and joalo,

Thank you all so much for your prayers and concern.

Thankfully, Deven is feeling better today.

When he woke up this morning his fever was down to 101.7 and that had been about 8 hrs since his last dose of ibuprofen.

Later this morning his temp was actually normal after a dose of tylenol.

Deven was eating jello and wanted to sit at the kitchen table and do what he does best....draw dinosaurs!

He definitely has more energy today.

Thanks, opus for the info on the worsening symptoms and pneumonia.

I read the same thing on the flu.gov site.

We will be watching for any worsening symptoms in Deven and will be holding our breath for little brother Kaden....and everyone else.

Deven attends a small private school and there were 35 kids out sick with this the other day....that's more than an entire grade's class.

Everywhere I go, I hear how many kids have this flu.

It seems to be sweeping through our part of PA like wildfire.

Thanks again....I appreciate your prayers!!!

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep us posted Dekrator. I'm praying for your family too [Smile]
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator, I prayed for your family.
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a side note. This flu/CDC thing really bugs me. Just like the CDC and Lyme.

Here is what I mean.

If "they" don't test for Swine Flu then "they" don't have to report it.

Makes the statistics very lopsided.

I have a feeling some pharmaceutical company is greatly profiting from the swine flu vaccine.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sammy and daisy,

Thank you so much for your prayers. I appreciate it!!!

Update:

Deven felt better Sunday..more energy and he was up and doing his favorite thing....drawing dinosaurs.

His temp was up and down yesterday...still up to 103.

His cough was the same.

He was worried when he went to bed last night because he remembered hearing the IDIOT Dr in the ER saying something about kids dying....can you imagine a Dr being stupid enough to talk that way in front of a child???

Oh, of course you could imagine a Dr being stupid!!!! ....lol.

Also on Sunday....my daughter, Deven's Mom, developed a fever, cough and body aches....so she has it too.

Her husband has to go to work Monday afternoon, so I will probably have no choice but to go get my 3 yr old grandson, Kaden, and take care of him here until bedtime.

I will consider him infectious and use stringent precautions.....although this virus is quite contagious despite one's best efforts, I'm hearing.

We'll see what happens.....Deven's 6th birthday party (school friends on Sat and family on Sunday) is scheduled for this weekend...and it's not looking good.

Chances are, someone in the family will still have H1N1 flu this weekend.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Continued update:

Monday....

My daughter's Dr is calling Tamiflu in for her, which I will pick up when it's ready.

My son-in-law is now throwing up. Not sure yet if he has the same illness or not.

Some people with H1N1 also have vomiting and diarrhea.

The only one who is not sick in their house is 3 yr old Kaden...and it's probably just a matter of time.

I offered to pick up the kids or even just Kaden, but they are going to try to get through the day so that we don't catch it too.

I've been stopping by and just dropping off fluids and some homemade chicken noodle soup.

I told her to call me if they need me.

Who knows what's next!

--------------------

grandmother
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandmother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug]
Posts: 921 | From CT | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks for the hugs, grandmother!!!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our church said prayers for Deven yesterday. I sure hope everyone gets through this quickly and A-OK!... yourself included!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Awww, thanks lymetoo! I appreciate that.

Now my daughter is vomiting too.

Deven's temp was 101 earlier today.

The fever seems to last 5 days.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Update from Tuesday 11/3:

Deven still has a fever....102 this morning.

My daughter seemed a little better this morning.

My son-in-law now has a fever over 101, chills, cough ect....so I'm sure he has the same illness.

My 3 year old grandson, Kaden, must have a force field around him!!!

So far he is not sick....he can be a little ornery so maybe he is scaring the virus away.

[Big Grin]

--------------------

opus2828
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15407

Icon 1 posted      Profile for opus2828     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers continue for the whole family!
Posts: 581 | From CT | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you opus!!!

I really appreciate it!! [Smile]

--------------------

bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi my friend,

i've been off the board 2 days, so i'm behind in reading.

uffda, 3 out of 4 sick now; your family has my thoughts, prayers, and wishes this is NOT serious and they can overcome it all soon.

bless you for taking over the chicken soup, etc. hope you stay WELL and little devon. [group hug] [kiss]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi betty,

Thanks so much for the prayers!!

Hope you are feeling refreshed after 2 days away.

Update from Wed morning ,Nov 4:

Deven's temp was 98 this morning...a relief after it was still 101 last night at 11:30 pm.

He even gave his Mom a little "attitude" this morning, so he must be on the mend. [Big Grin]

My daughter is better thanks to Tamiflu.

My son-in-law is doing ok, not as well as my daughter since he didn't get Tamiflu. At least he ate a little something yesterday.

3 yr old Kaden was coughing a little this morning, so we are holding our breath for him.

This is a brutal illness.

It frustrates me that they are limiting Tamiflu to just certain high risk groups, when I can plainly see just how sick the average "non-high risk" person becomes with this virus.

Understandably they don't want to run out of Tamiflu, but perhaps they should have anticipated this more.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 9 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry so many in your family getting the flu. Praying everyone is better real soon.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks daisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Wed afternoon:

Deven's temp went back up to 100.4 and he is now complaining of a sore throat.

I am taking him the the Dr at 4 pm. His Mom and Dad are too sick to go out.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Update Wed 5 pm:

I am back from taking Deven to the Dr.

He does not have pneumonia, ear or sinus infection, etc.

They are seeing some fevers lasting 6-7 days....scary.

We are to call if his fever lasts 2 more days or if it goes away for more than 24 hours and then comes back.

A good sign.....when we left the Dr office, Deven smelled McDonald's food and said he was hungry, so Deven and Kaden got Happy Meals with apple dippers.

Deven told the nurse that his brother Kaden was wild (not true, btw) and that he (Deven) was not usually as wild as his brother, but that right now he was "acting like his Mom and Dad"..."just laying"......lol.

--------------------

pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator48,

You are such a good mom & grandma.

I had the flu about 2 months ago and I was really sick for a week and it took about 2 weeks to feel back to normal.

My husband started getting sick and the doctor gave him Tamiflu. The doctor wouldn't prescribe Tamiflu for our 2 sons. He said research shows the people who take Tamiflu and don't have the flu, can get very sick if they later get the flu. I wanted to have it on hand in case they got the flu.

Did you see this article? Here are the last 2 paragraphs:

"That's why we tell people who get the flu that if they are getting better and then symptoms get worse with high fever and bad cough, they should seek care right away," Lynfield said.

A recent study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) found that of the 36 children who died from H1N1 from April to August, six had no chronic health conditions. But all of them had a co-occurring bacterial infection.

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Peggy,

Thank you!!!

I had also read that which is why we wanted to make sure that he did not develop pneumonia or anything.....it can be scary when every day the temp goes down for awhile and then back up at night.

His temp was 98 this morning, but then back up again this afternoon.

The Dr said to be concerned if it is normal for more than 24 hrs and then goes back up.

We will keep watching him and his Mom and Dad too.

I pray Kaden doesn't get it.

Thanks again!

--------------------

bettyg
Unregistered

dek,

thanks so much for the family updates and i really enjoyed this paragraph ...

Deven told the nurse that his brother Kaden was wild (not true, btw) and that he (Deven) was not usually as wild as his brother, but that right now he was "acting like his Mom and Dad"..."just laying"......lol.

out of the mouth of babes [group hug] [kiss]

Teekoe95
Member # 22859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teekoe95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you guys seen this?

http://tinyurl.com/yh5lyda

It seems they stopped testing for H1N1 because there were so few cases.

My friend and her 4 y.o. daughter just got over "H1N1". Her doctor only did a mouth swab and she says you have to do a bloodtest to tell if it is H1N1. When she quizzed the dr, he said "there is no other strain out there right now" Really????? Aren't we at the height of flu season?

Dek, how did they determine this was H1N1?

Posts: 11 | From East Coast | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks betty!!!

Everyday those kids crack us up!

Yesterday my daughter asked the boys to pick up their toys.

3 yr old Kaden turned around, saluted her and said "aye aye captain!"......lol

Teekoe,

The CDC even says that 99% of circulating flu in the US right now is H1N1.

The Dr also said that H1N1 is the only flu they are seeing.

They determined it because of the severe flu symptoms, and the way so many people are getting it so early in the season.

From what I have seen of this illness, it has to be H1N1.

They aren't testing because it is expensive and takes 2 weeks to come back.

The height of the seasonal flu season is usually around January.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Update from Thursday morning, Nov 5:

3 year old Kaden now has the flu also.

He had a temp of 102 at 1 am.

The deep cough and some congestion appears first.

I feel so bad for him.....for all of them.

--------------------

pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry to hear Kaden has the flu. I hope he has a mild case.

--------------------
Peggy

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks, peggy.

I guess it was inevitable considering they all have it.

--------------------

jenny76
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jenny76     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers sent your way! I am sorry the little guy has it now too.

My son has just gotten over some kind of "bug" with a fever, cough and congestion. He is still home from school and has now missed over a week but he isn't back to himself and I don't want to send him to school to possibly infect other children or pick up something worse.

I will keep you all in my prayers.

Jenny

--------------------
Never, Never, Never give up!

Posts: 395 | From Connecticut | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

OH heck!! I'm so sorry that Kaden got it too. How are mom and dad doing? .. and Deven.

That was so funny about the "just laying!" [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Jenny,

Thanks you so much for the prayers.

I'm sorry that your son has also been sick.

I wonder if he had the same thing.

Hope you don't get it.

Hugs!

Lymetoo,

Kaden says he is doing "good"...but that's his standard answer....lol.

His temp was 101.1 this morning.

He was still up playing though.

Deven is better. It seems like a sore throat is the last symptom to appear...kind of odd.

My daughter and her husband look better, but are not well enough to leave the house yet.

It sure takes all the energy out of you.

I was reading on the boards about natural flu prevention and treatment, so I went to our Natural Store and got some liquid for kids that boosts the immune system with elderberry extract, echinachea, etc.

I also bought some Oscilloccinum for us. They were all sold out of Sambucol (Elderberry) for adults....no surprise.

Anyways, thanks for asking...I appreciate your concern!!!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Update from Friday morning, Nov 6:

Deven has been fever free since yesterday morning. His fever lasted 6 days.

Kaden says "I'm not sick, I just have a cold".

Oh, how it helps to be 3 yrs old and clueless.

Kaden's temp was 100 point something this morning. It has not gone as high as Deven's was, so far.

Of course that is with alternating tylenol and ibuprofen.

Kaden still wanted to eat this morning and was up playing.

Kaden started taking the kids' elderberry extract/echinachea liquid yesterday.

Perhaps it is helping him...who knows.

My daughter mostly feels wiped out.

My son-in-law still had a fever yesterday, not sure about today.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

There's also something called Umcka cold care. I have that on hand too.

Glad things are getting better .. and maybe Kaden will be the lucky one!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks lymetoo! I think I saw that product when I was buying some Sambucol today.

Sambucol can be found at Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid among other places...plus online.

They had the liquid. I might order the tablets too, hoping that they have less sugar in them than the liquid.

--------------------

bettyg
Unregistered

dekrader,

my heart goes out for your entire family and of course to grandma and grandpa [group hug] [kiss]

thanks for all the updates since i was last here.

"aye aye captain" [lol] [lol]

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks betty!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you are doing well.

[group hug]

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Update from Saturday, Nov 7:

Deven is feeling quite well now.

He was supposed to have his 6th birthday party with his school friends today, and a family party tomorrow.....all had to be postponed.

He's fine with it though. He knows he will still have his parties soon.

Kaden still has a fever...102 during the night....100 today. The poor little guy will not give in and act sick.

He's still up and playing his toy guitar and drums when the Imagination Movers is on....his favorite show.

He had a hard time sleeping last night due to the severe congestion.

My daughter got out of the house this afternoon for the first time in 9 days.

She was so glad to put on shoes and see the outside...even if she only went to Walmart.

My son-in-law went to his Dr today.

His cough had become very "barky".

He had developed a secondary infection...bronchitis, and is on an antibiotic.

Soon there should be light at the end of the tunnel.

--------------------

opus2828
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15407

Wow, I am still praying for everyone. My son has been running a temp but it is not the flu - they did the flu test in the ped's office.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks, opus!

I'm glad your son doesn't have this flu...it's awful.

--------------------

pmerv
Member # 1504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pmerv   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 5yo grandson got flu the weekend before I took off for the Lyme conferences in Washington. They didn't tell me until the day before. I felt like my stomach had fallen out. He had 105 fever for several days. Luckily, before I left he was feeling better. Had a little set back later in the week, but now is fine.

My daughter's nephew (age 6) also had it but he developed pneumonia. You have to be so careful because pneumonia can kill kids very quickly. Luckily the other grandma is a nurse and insisted they take him to the dr. Dr said if he wasn't significantly better the next day, he would hospitalize him. He was better.

I think pneumonia can be pretty subtle - the kid is just lying around with no energy - you don't know their lungs are filling up. Best to err on the side of caution.

I may have had flu in July. Whatever I had was mild but I am over 60 so I am hoping it was H1N1! I have had flu before and flu shots for many years, so must be immune to quite a few strains by now. I hope.

--------------------
Phyllis Mervine
LymeDisease.org

Posts: 1808 | From Ukiah, California, USA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

so glad your daughter got outside today just to feel normal again.

[group hug] [kiss] that they all start getting better and OVER this thing for good.

so cute about 6 yr. old bd today; he was so understanding about doing it later. a true gem..

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Phyllis,

So sorry to hear of the dear children who have had the flu and some complications.

I bet you were scared to leave and go to the conference with your grandson so sick. I know that feeling.

The way it seems to be spreading locally, I would be surprised if any children escape it.

betty,

Thanks for your continued good wishes!!!

Update from Sunday, Nov 8:

Kaden has not had ibuprofen since 9 pm last night and he is fever free so far this morning.

Deven looks great and will be able to return to school tomorrow.

My daughter is good, and my son-in-law sounds much better since getting the antibiotic.

Life will actually be normal at their house soon!

My husband and I are just being veeerrrry careful not to catch it.

We are a little OCD about not touching any public surfaces, using hand wipes and my X3 Clean hand sanitizer.

We also immediately walk away from anyone sneezing or coughing in public and never touch our eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.

We have a trip planned next weekend to take the kids to an Imagination Movers Concert and we don't want to disappoint them.

I hope we will not be sitting right next to a sick kid.

--------------------

bettyg
Unregistered

dek,

wonderful, a good news report they are all on the mend!

best wishes for that concert you have planned and NO one sick sitting around you. hugs

pab
Member # 904

Dekrator48,

I'm happy to hear they are better. It must be a great relief for you too.

--------------------
Peggy

Lymetoo
Member # 743

[hi] Tell 'em all hi for us!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

betty, pab and lymetoo,

Thanks again for your good wishes!

I will tell them all hi and how everyone was so wonderful and concerned.

They are all pretty good now....not 100%, but definitely getting there.

I think it is very interesting that Kaden's fever lasted only 3 days compared to 6 days for Deven.

Kaden took "Sambuguard for Kids" daily during his illness that contains elderberry extract, echinachea, and vit C.

Studies have shown Elderberry extract can be as effective as Tamiflu.

I didn't find the Sambuguard until Kaden was sick.

Thanks again so much everyone!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement