LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » gone a few days (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: gone a few days
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TuTu said.. <<<< DID YOU SEE THAT ROBIN483953?

[Razz]

"you would have posted something weird just to see what I would do about it!!"

You know me all too well my dear!

How right you are!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Tin, there's always the next fool moon...

As it was, I reported Two Legitimately Weird Posts To Ms Lymetoo and she agreed they were Too Too weird and she hupped To and did a proper moderator job, Too.

And still, there seem to be only Two people who know who Anna Lee was - Six, and the Shadowy Anna Lee..

Maybe someone should pm Agatha Christie and get her on this..

Just Don:

Q. How many men does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. One.

Q. How many women does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. 68. To discuss what kind of new one to install, like is it green,

what to do with the old one, like why aren't we recycling, and what kind of lighting can we handle - like dimmer or brighter light,

and then some of us to ask on lymenet how many can handle bright lighting, and if it's difficult, what kind of lighting can everyone handle - ha, 68 words...

[ 07-05-2010, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Remember to Smile
Unregistered

Icon 9 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried to PM Robin twice, but lost the message to the great bits bucket in the sky 'cause her box was full. [shake]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said at the bottom of page 1, Smile... she doesn't keep up with the Lyme world!! [Big Grin]

Tincup.... I've known you for about 10 yrs now! I know you as well as one could via cyberspace!! [lol]

Robin... That was funny and so true about the light bulb... Don needs to read that!! Where's don?????

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try again, Smile -

Ms Moderator Tutu - may I give you a new moderators' assignment, pretty please?

It appears my allowable total profile count has now dropped from 56 to 53. I just deleted a couple more. I want my 60 count back!

Would you be able to find out what's going on with a total profile count that doesn't add to 60? Is there some other count mechanism being triggered, like if there's back and forth responses and that ups the total count?

Yes, if Tincup had been here for the full moon, I don't know if you would have survived initiation. Unless you both would have ended up eating FullMoonberry ice cream together, and then everything would have been HunkyDory.

Thx - it occurred to me that the lightbulb analogy would work...Don is off fixing 68 things around the house and yard...

Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the back and forth PM's count because I've had my box suddenly get full when all I've done is back and forth a couple times with someone and nothing else new came in.

Don't forget, Anna Lee knows .... but so does the person who WAS Anna Lee. So, that makes 3 screen names who know.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

I C - once an Anna Lee, always an Anna Lee...

thx for clarifying the count - I'll have to delete some more -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement