LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Where is MO (& son Ryan) now?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where is MO (& son Ryan) now?
TX Lyme Mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX Lyme Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a long, long time since I've visited LymeNet, thanks to the fact that our daughter has made a successful recovery from late-stage, chronic Lyme and co-infections. At the time that we left LymeNet in mid-2004, MO was very active here and for several years afterwards.

Recently, I came across some information that could be helpful to her and her son, but my e-mail to her bounced back. I'm wondering if any here at LymeNet knows where she is now and how to reach her.

I worry that things have not gone well for her and her teenage son because he was very, very ill back then. I've thought of MO and of Ryan many times in the intervening years, but we lost touch with each other several years ago because we were both going off in different directions by then.

If you choose not to post the information openly, please PM me with any information that you have about her whereabouts and/or about the condition of her son now. TIA for your help.

Posts: 4563 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TX Lyme Mom
Member # 3162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX Lyme Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoops! This topic should have been posted in the General Support forum instead. Sorry about that.

If the moderators choose to move this topic there where it properly belongs, I'll look for replies in both forums.

Posts: 4563 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moving to general support

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TXmom--

I've wondered how Mo is too, and Ryan. Its been about 2 years now since I last spoke to her, by phone (she was at that time still in full battle mode, sorry to say).

I looked for and asked after her when Charlie died, as she was close to him too, but not a peep in reply. If you do reach her, please let her know I'm thinking about her too.

In any case, it is wonderful that your daughter beat late- stage Lyme!! Success and good health are the best possible reason for not hanging around here much.

hugs- Dill

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2863

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks to carol for emailing me this link.
nice to poke my head back here.

holy crap, lymetoo's a moderator! [Eek!]

i am just absorbing the shock of charlie's death, which i have just read here.

txlymemom, so good to hear from you. i will not be able to follow up on connecting until sometime next week.

things have remained very, very bad for my son. charlie was one of the last peaople i talked to from here about it, well over a year ago..

we talked on the phone and skyped (i got to see him!) during a horrible hospital stay, he always knew how to help call out the BS going on all around us..

i'm wondering if anyone can link me to the information regarding his death. i'm so going to miss his one-liners. [Frown]

as to myself, i'll have to come back later to post.

hope everyone's hangin' tight around here!

mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo Good to hear from you and TX Lyme Mom
Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou
Member # 81

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to hear from you Mo. Wish we could think of something to help you.
Posts: 8430 | From Not available | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo -- So sorry to hear you and Ryan are still struggling.

Here is the link for Charlie.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/3/24132

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mo:

holy crap, lymetoo's a moderator! [Eek!]

[lol] [Big Grin] [lol] Shake in your boots, Mo!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Bea, I'm so glad you found the link. I was off to find it before I saw that you had posted it. (I had to leave the computer for a bit.)

Mo... So sorry to hear that Ryan is still not doing well. I'm praying you will find the answer very very soon.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

shazdancer
Member # 1436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazdancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear from you, Mo and TX Mom. My son is doing well. It can happen! Best to u 2, TuTu.

Shaz

Posts: 1558 | From the Berkshires | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mo,
It's good to hear from you. I'm sorry Ryan is still not well. My sons continue to struggle too.

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement