LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Christian believers (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Christian believers
Haley
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's nice to see all of the Christians here. I will do my best to keep you in my prayers.

My prayer is that God provides a couple of close Christian friends for friendship and support.

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marine6624     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haley , We are all here to pray for each other [Smile]

I will pray God brings people into your life to support and bless you ! God bless

Posts: 198 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marine6624     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody is posting !? We need to keep this thread going . Please post your prayer requests daily .

I pray for strength and health today , I know God hears me because I have faith .

Please pray for me today [Smile]

Posts: 198 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Payne , May the Lord Jesus bless you this day !

Jesus truely does love you and guides your every step , keep to the path he has laid before you and you will indeed experence the life he planned for you before the foundations of the world were set . Thanks be to God [Smile]

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Marine6624 and each one who is praying >>>>>,

Thank you, we all need the prayers and support.

TxC' and I are both struggling w/ weariness, and in the waiting mode. We cannot plan anything,until we know when the hospital wants to do the testing on TxC's heart.

We just keep on,and we keep praying too!!!

So many are in pain and are weary, the pain worsens the tiredness... don't give up...give it to the Lord!!!

Again thanks to each one who is standing in prayer...May God richly bless you!!!

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bearlythere
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bearlythere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I can be added to the prayer list. I'm also very frustrated and lonely as it seems like nobody understands.I want to be a wife and mother to my kids again.

I need prayer leading me to a new lyme doctor who can offer a better treatment.

I love this group and I'm so grateful to have the Lord Jesus on my side.

Prayer is the greatest medicine. Thank you

Posts: 131 | From Maryland/USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[group hug] we shall over come.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you friends. God is faithful. We ARE Lyme Survivors!

I have a prayer request too. My dad has been blessed with good health and long life. He is 82. He even survived West Nile Virus in his 70's.

Anyway, Dad has a strong heart (recently passed a stress test), however the beat has gotten off kilter (so to speak). Tomorrow Dad will have electrical cardioversion to reset the heart beat so that it is consistent and doesn't speed up.

Dad goes in at 7 am. Please pray. I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for everyone's requests!

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I pray throughout my day I am reminded so much of many of the situations I have endured and it gives me insight into the suffering, fear and weariness experienced by so many on here. Over the years the Lord has fashioned a compassionate heart within me and the Lord is using that while I pray for each one of you.

We serve an awesome God, and nothing is too big for Him to handle.

Thank-you for this privledge.

Check back here and give us updates...I will continue to pray for the above mentioned petitions till I hear otherwise.

Sue

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Praying for everyone here ! It is such a blessing and a privilege to be allowed to join in pray with all of you . I love the Lord Jesus and I know he loves all of you , may his gentle hands of healing touch each and everyone who posts here.
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Verse of the day :

"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Song of the day : Building 429 - carried me

http://youtu.be/75YZ8ByHSrM

payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Marine - please join me in prayer for our Moderators, What a wonder full group.
Lord, Let it be your Will, that Moderators Recieve Many Blessings in Support and help with completing their tasks of
Love, reaching out to all in need through this added supportive group, of Lyme members with the will to step forward in support. Let the members here find Courage and Follow faith in your direction to go onto this mission of support, let them fear not in embarrassment of mis wording or doing mistakes here, for to error is to be human.. and this is a very humble group of human beings created by you.
We are your children and you are our Shepherd in all things. Bring forth the roots of this movement thru Your Love for Us All,
Bring Boldness.
All Glory to You Lord and your Son Jesus Christ !! AMEN Amen and Amen.. it is done Now.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Payne , I stand with you and all here who pray for the moderators :)God bless them for the great job they do for everyone involved here .
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Verse of the day :

All who fear the LORD will hate evil. That is why I hate pride, arrogance, corruption, and perverted speech.
Proverbs 8:13

payne
Member # 26248

and lyme

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

LOL...And lyme [lol]
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for me. This has been going on too long. Clear mind god, that's what I've asked for. To think like me again, sleep like me again, be me again. Thank you. Good thoughts for all.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praise Report, talked with my dad. Doctor said everything went perfect! Thank you everyone for your prayers!
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad your dad is ok. Mine made it out of a 5 hour surgery - he's 84. Good 4 u.

--------------------

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme in Putnam...hang on...have been praying for you and will continue to do so.

Praying that the Lord lets you know that He is close to you...right there with you and that your fears need not be because He is in control.

Praying on the promises of the Lord for you Lyme in Putnam and each and every one who come here to be lifted up in prayer.

Sue

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in agreement with momindeeps prayer for Lyme in Putnam and everyone!

So thankful that daisy's Dad is doing well after his procedure!!!!

Friends,

Could you please pray for traveling mercies for us from Friday-Monday as we visit NYC...and pain relief for me. Thank you so much!

I will be praying for all of you everyday!

Our God has plans for us! Plans for Hope and a Future!

Hugs to all! You are never alone!

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for all of the above as well. Our God is an awesome God. He will heal us and if not today he will give us the strength to endure and the perseverance to go on. It seems I push myself through these days sometimes, but I know it is Jesus carrying me.

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

daisy , That is great news ! Praise be to Jesus .

lyme in putnam , praying this night for you . continue to Praise Jesus through the storm and he will deliver you .

Dekrator , May all the Angels of heaven surround you as a mighty fortress in your travels this week and may the Lord Jesus wrap you in his loving arms and heal your body and mind .

Payne , mom and fflutter I am lifting you and all who have posted here up to God in Prayer . May blessings of healing and peace flow from Jesus` heart to yours .

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Please add gwb (daisy's husband) and daisy to the prayer request list.

gwb has been in the ER tonight with suspected kidney stone. He had a CT scan with contrast and is in alot of pain.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you for your prayers, dear friends!!!

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

So sorry about gwb...I hear kidney stones are extremely painful...yikes. Pray that the doctors are successful in keeping his pain under control and that his situation is resolved quickly. Also pray that the nurses and staff are attentive and nice.
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
momindeep,
thank you for praying for gwb. Could everyone else also pray for my dear precious friends daisy and gwb. They mean so much to me and I hear the more people praying, the more powerful. please and thank you.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

lyme in Putnam, Rejoicing with you that your dad made it out of surgery successfully too. God is good and merciful!

Thank you friends for praying for GWB. He's still in lot of pain today...but atleast we're out of ER and the pain is less intense than yesterday.

Praying for each of you...for God's peace and continued healing touch, in the almighty Name of Jesus.

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for daisy and gwb. Praying for all of you !!

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

I am thanking God for all who have been praying for those who post here , it is a true blessing to have so much love and concern for others . May the Lord Jesus bless all who post and pray on this thread [Smile]
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Have a good night. Thanks for prayers. Back at you...

--------------------

kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wanted to share a dream i had last night. i dreamed I had the funds to see a LLMD,

get the testing, meds, supplements needed, a caring person to drive me to the doctor's appointments,

a way to transport my power chair, the Healing Ranch was beginning to take shape too, the tires were being put on my power chair.

I had the funds to get batteries when needed for the power chairs.

Good dream. Praying it comes true!

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah yes. I also had the funds for help with household chores/meal prep, etc.

Food

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a strong believer and supporter of israel. i sometimes ask why, but HE has His reasons. we're all here for a purpose only He knows.

i like to think of Him as invisible being right beside me.

it makes me feel better to talk to Him.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Hi everyone , busy day today , just sat down and checking in on all of you .

Kam , sending prayers your way for help , I pray the Lord will bless you with all you need to get through this detour in life [Smile]

Payne , Thanks for remembering me in your prayers , you are in mine also [Smile]

randi , I stand with you in prayer for Israel . God is omnipresent , he lives in your heart and surrounds you with his glory , continue speaking with him , he is listening .

momindeep
Member # 7618

Could we also lift up Silverwolf and TXCord in prayer? Seems to me they are struggling mightly. Ask that you give TXC's physicians wisdom and insight, that TXC will heal perfectly and on a steady course and that Silverwolf will be able to endure without fretting overly much.

This was laid on my heart.

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Lifting Silver and TX up in prayer tonight .

Thanks for posting for them mom , May God bless you too .

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayer for my sweet sister in law .. a sister in the faith. She is having hip replacement surgery on Thursday.

Amen, payne!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Lymetoo, Praying for your sister in law. May she have peace, may the surgery go smooth with no complications, minimal pain, and the results be amazing.

I had two friends within the last month get hip replacement...here's some encouraging words. Both surgeries went perfectly smooth. The first person is walking normal and pain free, the second is more recent and is recovering beautifully. People prayed for both of them.

lymeladyinNY
Member # 10235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeladyinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I ask for prayers for my very ill sister? She has terminal lung disease and is suffering terribly with an unidentified rash that covers much of her body.

Also, my beloved aunt who lost her husband to suicide a few years ago, then her son from cancer 2 years ago, and now, last week, her grandson committed suicide. Her family is small and she lives far from us. She is devastated.

Lastly, for my special-needs son, whose living situation has been precarious for months. It continues to be a major source of distress for his dad and me.

Thank you for this wonderful thread!

--------------------
I want to be free

Posts: 1170 | From Endicott, NY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

lymelady . I am praying for you and your family . Lay it all on the Lord , and seek his guidance , he is faithful to those who call upon his name . God bless you [Smile]
momindeep
Member # 7618

Lymetoo...Will be praying for your sister-in-law...that she won't be scared and her recovery is fast.

LymeladyinNY...sorry to hear that your son is still in limbo after all this time. Will pray for your aunt and your sister too...may the Lord grant you, your sister and aunt some peacefulness and your darling son a more stable situation.

Sue

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Lymetoo , lifting your sis in law up in prayer . I pray all goes well and for a speedy recovery [Smile]
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will say my prayers tonight for us all.

Marine, I love this thread, but I have to say the title is a bit off-putting.

I am Christian, but I have Jewish friends who are in need of prayers as well.

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

raising to the Lord, sixgoofykids
in all things - we are Proud of You and what You have done. Glory to the Lord, Blessings onto you and Your family.  -

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

lyme987
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme987     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sammy, I wanted to know how your appt went. Said a prayer for you.
Posts: 298 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

God knows our hearts and knows what's in them even when were sick, confused and trying to comfort. This is a tough life. After reading these posts, god knows how much suffering mental and physical there Is happening. Please give peace of mind and body and get back to life that we loved and illness physical and mental be gone. I'm numb writing this, but I usually am. That's my prayer, to wake upand feel like I'm back to my life without missing a heartbeat, even though a long time has passed. Lymetoo and lymelady, hoping all things work out with your family, kam for money to help you get rid of this. God bless.

--------------------

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Bearlythere, silver wolf and tic just read posts above. It's a sad feeling when you feel less than a mom. I just feel I am a robotic shadow of whataperson I was. God knows our hearts even when we don't. I'm counting on that.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all very much.. am so hoping my SIL does well with the surgery this week. She is too young for this. (59)

Praying for all of the above.. kam, LIP, NYlymelady's family .. how tragic.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Alana , I am sorry if anyone is offended . This thread was started for those of us who put Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior first in our lives . I also have many Jewish friends and they would find it offensive to be included in a thread Praising the Lord of all creation Jesus . Those who believe differently are welcome to start their own threads with people who believe as they do , or start a thread for open prayer , which would include anyone . That does not mean that anyone is excluded from this thread , it simply means we pray through Jesus for intervention to God almighty . God bless [Smile]
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lyme987, thank you for reminding me to update.

I was able to meet with a social worker and apply for assistance last week. It was difficult but God provided me the physical and emotional strength to be able to go.

I learned that it will take 6-9mo to go through the process to be approved for medicaid. It was hard hearing that when I need the help now. Especially when all I want is to get better so that I can go back to work and life.

So if you will please continue to pray for me as my COBRA insurance will be ending in a couple weeks. I don't know how things are going to work out. I really need God to provide for me, for everything.

Thank you friends, I'm thinking and praying for you all right now.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

sammy , I am praying that God will provide a way , where there seems to be no way . He is the God of miracles , believe that ! . May you be blessed with all you need . In Jesus` name I pray . Amen [Smile]
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think anyone is offended and I am sorry if that's the message I gave.

Thank you for explaining the rationale behind the thread. Like I said I am Christian, specifically RC, so I tend to pray more to the saints and the blessed mother.

You are right--those who believe differently are welcome to start their own threads.

I was thinking it would be nice if we could all just join in here regardless of our religions and pray for each other.

I will continue to pray for us all. Lord knows we need all the prayers we can get.

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Alana , Thank you for understanding [Smile]

All are welcome here , and we should lift all peoples up in pray regardless of their religious affiliation .

Thank you for joining in this thread and praying for all those here , we are all very grateful to have a sister in Christ to join us . Please keep praying [Smile]

AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

No need to thank me. I am happy to be here and happy to join in prayer. My friends here on the board need prayers as do I.

I never thought of myself as a sister in Christ. That terminology is a bit foreign to me. Maybe it's b/c I'm RC.

Regardless, I will continue saying my prayers for my friends both Christian and Jewish.

--------------------

---Eleanor Roosevelt

AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

And I'd very much appreciate all your prayers for my family. It's been very difficult lately. More than I can explain. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you.

--------------------

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I agree that anyone of any faith is welcome to be prayed for by this group, if they so desire. No problem. If they want their own thread .. have at it.

I pray for Jewish friends and the Jewish people all the time. They are the foundation of the Christian faith.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Agreed Lymetoo [Smile]

All are welcome if they so desire !

I Pray for all my friends jewish , Muslim , buddhists or atheist . I have friends of all faiths , we respect each others views and love each other as brothers [Smile]

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will you all please pray for my cousin tonight? She is in active labor but her baby is not expected to survive. The baby is said to be very small for it's age and it's lungs are completely undeveloped. This is so unexpected. I'm heartbroken for her.
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for everyone, including your cousin and her dear baby, sammy....so sorry.

Jesus we trust in You!!!

--------------------

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Sammy , I am lifting this child up to the Lord for his divine intervention .

Lord Jesus we believe that you are the God of miracles , Right now we lift this child up to you , through your gracious mercy , we call upon you to place your hands of healing upon this child and bring forth healing . Amen [Smile]

momindeep
Member # 7618

So very sorry sammy...I will pray.
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Sammy my prayers to your cousin and her baby. How awful that she is in labor knowing her baby might not survive. Hoping for a miracle to be sent her way.

--------------------

---Eleanor Roosevelt

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Lord had a plan yesterday and I was involved.
Today I will need him to carrying me.

I know he will. Footprints in the Sand!!!!!!!

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

map..."Call to me and I will answer you and show you great and unsearchable things that you do not know." Somewhere in Jeremiah, I believe.
sammy
Member # 13952

Thank you all for praying for my cousin and her baby. God is listening.

When the new nurse came on shift last night she did not agree with the doctor's assessment. She called in a different doctor to evaluate the situation. They found out my cousin has an infection in her cervix and it is dilated to 4cm. They were able to stop her labor before her water broke.

The baby boy is estimated to be about 1.5lbs, He's not due to be born until late August. They are going to keep my cousin on strict bedrest and start injections to help mature the baby's lungs. If she can last a couple more weeks the baby will have a better chance at survival and good health. The hospital has a level IIIC NICU so they are equipped to take care of the tiniest sickest babies. Hopefully he won't need that specialized care.

I do believe that God has given us a miracle [Smile]

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

sammy,

Yay!!!!!!! Thank you for the hopeful update!

Thank you, God for this miracle!

I continue to pray for a great outcome for baby and mommy.

Nurses rock!! [Wink]

--------------------

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Sammy , Praise be to God ! Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers [Smile]
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

[Smile]

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Sammy, WOW! I am so thrilled and praising Jesus with everyone else! Our Jesus IS the Great Physician!

I'm praying the good work the Lord has started in this baby's life that He will complete.

I pray the infection the mother has goes totally away and there are no more complications in the almighty name of Jesus.

We pray the Great Physician would bring in great doctors to care for mother and baby.

We look forward to more good updates on this situation.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sammy .. that is awesome!

My sister in law's surgery is Thursday at 7:30 a.m. Thanks for praying. Her name is Eve.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please pray for me. I am sick and weak and my certain members of my family are making me worse. I need strength and wisdom.

Thank you

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Lymetoo...will be praying for your sister-in-law, Eve...and that you can have a calm heart about it.

Yahoo Sammy!

Will put you on my prayer list Dogsandcats and will ask the Lord for those things you mentioned.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement