LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Christian believers (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Christian believers
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for all requests above.

Please also pray for my friend Bonnie's son, David, who is talking about killing himself....I think he is around 19 yrs old.

She took him to a counselor today and will see the family dr to get an antidepressant. Appt for psychiatrist not until August...huge backlog of people around here.

I talked to her about the possibility of Bartonella and/or lyme and she is going to read the info I sent her (she's a nurse too) and see about testing.

He was raised in the church and he is telling her there is no God.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks sue and kam xx
Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lord, Pooldog's request is something we all go through. It is even more difficult when we need to choose between food and treatment or a roof over our head and treatment.

Praying for a doctor that takes pooldog's insurance to help with choices. Praying that the insurance provides for treatment needs.

Give pooldog wisdom on which supplements, physical therapy, detox, or what mainstream medical calls alternative therapy to purchase when funds are available. AMEN

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, decorator. Appointment is not yet cancelled or put off, hope it will be cancelled soon.
Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a praise to share with you all, baby Tyler opened his eyes for the first time yesterday! And my cousin (his mother) is now able to hold him. He is 2 weeks old, weighs 1 lb 6oz.

Please continue to pray that God will help him grow strong and healthy every day. That he will watch over tiny baby Tyler, protecting him from complications of medical interventions and anything that might be due to being born so early.

Please pray also for his family and all those that see him. That God will love on them, give them strength, show his grace, and mercy and power. That he would use the miracle of baby Tyler to help everyone believe.

Sending hugs and prayers for all those in need tonight!

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karenl, is the appt you need to postpone to see an LLMD? If so, post in medical and see if someone would be willing to trade appts with you.
Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karen...Will pray that your appointment conundrum is resolved perfectly and that your health will improve so you can travel...pray that the Lord will set things in motion that will smooth a path for you...and that you can rest in the knowledge that the Lord is on it for you!

Will pray for David...that the Lord will extend His protection and surrond him with angels...that the Lord will calm his mind and send rest for him and his family...that everyone involved that loves David will lean into the Lord and trust His goodness.

Woo hoo Sammy!!! Tyler is in the Lord's care! Will keep praying for our littlest person.

Continued prayer for all those who have been posting. Asking those who can to pop in and let us know any updates or things that we can continue to pray for.

God is only good.

Sue

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good God, I pray for all of you. I don't quote the scriptures as I am woefully ignorant in that area unfortunately.

Momwithhope, I understand what you are going through. I don't have any words that can comfort you. Please know that I will pray for your daughter.

And momindeep, I will pray for your loved ones as well.

Mati, my heart goes out to you and I will keep you in my prayers.

Karen and pooldog, I will say prayers for you as well.

Dekrator, God, I pray that David finds the right path. How awful this situation is for him and his family.

Sammy, what a bright light that little Tyler is in the world! Prayers and blessings to him and his family. Thank you for sharing his journey with us.

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
momindeep, AlanaSuzanne,

thanks for praying. Not yet cancelled, so I have to call in the morning and ask for cancellation.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AlanaSuzanne
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AlanaSuzanne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karen, when you cancel can you ask to be put on the cancellation list so you possibly don't have to wait several months? And like someone else said, is this appt for an LLMD? If so maybe you can swap appts?

--------------------
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.'

---Eleanor Roosevelt

Posts: 748 | From somewhere | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pooldog71
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pooldog71     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kam & Dekrator

Thank you for your prayers. I actually have felt some clarity this morning in making decisions.

Posts: 164 | From California | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, pooldog, so sorry did not see your post before and noticed I did not have you written down on my list.

So sorry for your finacial situation...our daughter's treatment over the years have cost us untold amounts of money and as I reflect back on it I am amazed that we were able to provide those things for her...and then realized with some thought that it wasn't us who did the provision it was Him because there is NO WAY at all that we had that kind of money...I am serious here...I cannot explain it and I won't try to...it is unexplainable.

So, I pray that the Lord will take this burden off of you and onto Him. That your decisions will be straight and true and that you can rest in His arms knowing that all is well.

Your friend in Christ,
Sue

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Payne...great idea! Count me in...we are in the same time-zone. Hope others will join in?
karenl
Member # 17753

I join.
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Anytime after dinner works for me, so whatever you decide is good.
karenl
Member # 17753

Anytime is possible. I prefer very late evening, but 7 pm is ok as well.
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the summer especially, I am usually "going" until about 9 pm, so later works better for me for prayers, but whatever you decide is best for the group.

[group hug]

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers being lifted up to the throne of God where we receive grace and answers to our heart's cries.

FYI, whatever time others feel is a good time...that's fine with me, 7pm or other.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your prayers.

You are all in my heart, and I am praying for you all daily.

I would like to join in too for the group prayers, though I think I'm in a different time zone--so if prayers start at 7 pm in Michigan, I think I'll have to start around 8 pm? I think there is only an hour different between Michigan and the northeast--

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Sign me up too! I need to start one of my meds at 7pm so that can be my reminder to start praying with you all.
momindeep
Member # 7618

Do we start tonight then?
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't make me do a math word problem.....
If they start praying in Michigan at 7 pm, what time would I start in California?

God's love, blessings, Holy Spirit and all that He is, never leaves us. We just are not always looking to Him, we focus on the world in front of us. Tonight may we all lift our prayers seeking His face and preparing to receive all that He has for us.

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Asking for prayer for a rather sudden presentation of neuropathy on my legs and feet...like burning feet and calves...no, I don't have Lyme disease...but this is rather troublesome for me.

Went to doctor this am. (thinks it will resolve and did the usual blood work) and to my accupuncturist this afternoon (thinks problem is in my butt area)...ya know what's coming...yes a pain in the butt.

So, thank you all for this small concern that I would like not to snowball out of control in my mind.

God Bless

Still praying for those in need.

[lol] [Razz] [Wink] [Wink]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would you guys pray for my poor brain as I try to complete our income taxes for 2010??? I just can't seem to get it done. It's so overwhelming for me!!!

please don't think this is a small matter .. it's huge for me right now!! I must get this done in a few days.

Thanks!!!!! [kiss]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Will pray for you Lymetoo...asking the Lord to give you clarity and smarts to get your taxes done on time.

Taxes are a drag and the Lord knows this!

Keeping everyone in prayer.

Sue

sammy
Member # 13952

Will you all please pray for my brother in law and sister? They want (and need) to move back closer to family and friends. He has an interview this thursday afternoon. She is applying for a teaching position in the same school district.

Thank you all for your continued prayers for tiny baby Tyler. He is 3 weeks old now! Praise God!!!

We are so blessed to be able to come here to share our needs and praises and lift each other up in prayer. Lets keep it going [Smile]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks... no one saw this today (I guess)* but I think I'll have it ready for the tax person tomorrow. I already committed by calling her a little while ago!!

*What I meant was .. someone must have prayed for me!!! [Cool]

Will do, sammy!!

I have another BIG request. My SIL's great nephew is 8 yrs old and has had several bouts with brain cancer over the past 6 yrs. Now it is in his spine.

Please pray for healing. His name is Gage.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for all of your requests!!

[group hug]

--------------------

karenl
Member # 17753

Could you please pray again that my appointment will be rescheduled to a later time - weeks or months later.
Thank you all.

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, praying for Gage. May God give the doctors wisdom and may God go before to lead the healing path. Peace to all.
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A rep from the Long Term Medicaid program is coming this morning at 8:30 am.

If approved, I think this means I will get more help with household chores, errands, etc.

I also will be on a different insurance plan and might be able to get down the hill to see a doc who is lyme friendly.

I also think medicaid will provide transportation down the hill including my power chair. (I have seen a van with a lift come and transport people here at the apartments)

SAw a PBS program last night that said medicaid was being frozen July 1st for adults without children.

Wondered why they got right to things when I applied. Now, I know i guess.

Asking for prayers that if this program will help that I am approved for it and for the wisdom needed for the interview and which plan to choose.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

My brother in law's interview (junior high math teacher) is this afternoon. Please pray with me. They need him to get this job so that they can move closer to home.
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm praying for all your requests and have been every night..........

May these prayers be heard and granted.

Thank you all too for continuing to pray for my daughter........you all have such generous hearts--much appreciated!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

OK. Learned at the end of the grueling hour that I did not qualify. it is more for people who need help getting dressed daily and bathing.

thankfully, that is not me.

sammy
Member # 13952

Update: Please pray for my sister and brother in law. They just learned that there are two openings in the school system, they will be interviewing together today at 2pm!

This was unexpected but exciting news for them. Please pray that all goes well and that they both walk out with a job today!

Thanks!

sammy
Member # 13952

Good news! My brother in law got the teaching job! They hired him on the spot. Yay!!!

They said they want to hire my sister also but have to get approval from a director that wasn't at the interview.

Praise God! I'm so happy [Smile]

With this move my sister will only be 1.5hrs away instead of a long 6hr drive.

This is so good! Thank you God! Thank you all for praying with me.

sammy
Member # 13952

Kam, I'm sorry to hear that you did not qualify for that program.

It sounds like you've fallen through the cracks. Being able to do some things but not being able to do everything you need. This is where I find myself too.

We'll have to keep praying that God will provide for us, one way or another, however he sees fit.

Remember things that seem impossible for us are absolutely possible for God.

Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen"

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Kam, so sorry, may there be a light at the end of the tunnel soon. May the God of all hope, Himself, encourage you...and meet all of your needs.

sammy, that's exciting news. That is a boost in the arm for all of us waiting on unanswered prayers. God continue to pour out His blessings on your family.

Hoorah for Baby Tyler. What a fighter! PTL!

So many concerns...Prayers at 7PM.

[group hug]

sammy
Member # 13952

Will you all please say an extra prayer for baby Tyler tonight? He's been acting lethargic and not breathing well today.
momindeep
Member # 7618

Will pray for baby Tyler tonight...the Lord is watching over him. Asking the Lord for resolution and strength for baby Tyler and that the Lord will meet all of Tyler's need extraordinarily.
Lexalou
Member # 32663

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lexalou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am praying for each and every one of you!

If you would, plese pray for me that I might have caught this in time to actually beat it! I am 3 months into it now.

God Bless all of you

Posts: 33 | From PA | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Lizbeth...I can pray for you. Bringing to the Lord our trust that You do indeed know all things...control all things and created all things good.

Asking You Lord to work a healing and resolution of Lizbeth's illness and that it will be quick and true.

Show her that she can be calm knowing You are on it for her and guide her decision making and make her path straight.

Because Jesus died for us, we have this privledge to come to You and ask anything and we can be assured that You will listen.

Because of Jesus we realize to some degree just how much you love us and that You want to work good in our lives.

Thank-you for taking care of Lizbeth and healing her.

karenl
Member # 17753

Payne,
could you add me please. Appointment is not yet
changed, last possibility tomorrow.
I do not know how to solve the problem.
I need to get a cancellation by them latest tomorrow.
Thank you so much.

sammy
Member # 13952

Sending hugs and prayers tonight as I look back through our list of requests. Good night all and God bless!
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Please pray for me!

The whites of my eyes are yellow, indicating a possible liver problem.

I am stopping all meds and calling my LLMD. He gave me his home #, so I hope he's home.

If not, I'll go to urgent care.

Also have some discomfort in chest on inspiration.

Thank you!!

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Dekrator...I am on it! Stay strong in the Lord. I will ask Him to be a constant presence and that you know and feel His presence.

Asking the Lord to get you quick medical attention and that the doctors are right on with everything they do.

I will be praying for you throughout the day.

The Lord will hold you close and He will provide for your needs.

Thank you Father for your glorious love, healing, and son.

kam
Member # 3410

Got this in what I call a chain email. I edited it and posted the best parts here. adapted this to lyme survivors

Don't usually do chain emails but thought some of this was worth sharing.

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for YOU, declares the LORD."

"Never give the devil a ride; he will want to take over the driving."

Dear God,
This is my lyme friend. whom I love and this is my prayer for her/him.

Help her live her life to the fullest. Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations.

Help her to shine in the darkest places where it is impossible to love.

Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs You the most, and let her know when she walks with You, she will always be safe.

Amen!

kam
Member # 3410

Need continued to pray for batteries for reclining outdoor chair with leg lifts.

Tires and most likely soon batteries for small, upright power chair and a tech to do a tune up on both power chairs and install batteries and tires.

Need funds for parts and ability to contact a dealer and get estimate on costs.

An organization in the state is getting money this month and said they might be able to help with something.

They also asked me about what kind of car I had as they sometimes help with a lift to transport power chair.

Need to know what to try next to get well. Don't have LLMD. Don't have the health to get to LLMD.

Don't have the funds to pay out of pocket.

Thankful for garlic supplements, green tea supplements and some other supplements that were sent to me.

Need local friend. Lived here since 2005 and pretty much isolated. Lots of people in apartment complex want to befriend me.

But, it takes too much out of me.

I find I need to live in the moment. Need someone else to drive. Need to feel safe with whoever I am around if health does go south.

Need a doer instead of a talker. So many just want to talk. Talking is too much for me.

Also need to be able to figure out how to get TTY working. Means I need my brain working well enough to read directions and need to be able to do the multi tasking needed to set it up.

Other one I got on short term loan was simple. I just plugged it into the electric socket and telephone socket.

This one did not work when I did that.

Also need to figure out how to attach the print out paper gadget that goes with it..or if there is even one that goes with it.

There was in the picture but don't know if one was sent to me.

Need health to improve more so I am able to get out of the apartment more.

I'd like to be able to go to church or bible study. Need one that allows me to get home by 9 am...so it needs to start around 8 am.

Need way to transport my reclining power chair in order to get ther eand recline while there.

I also would like to be able to read in the am again a daily devotional, pray and read part of the Bible....it has been 10 years now that I haven't been able to do this.

Taking messengers in verbally is usually out too or watching on line. Something to do with the processing part of the brain.

karenl
Member # 17753

Payne,

the Lord understood my needs. Thank you so much for your prayers. You have been so helpful.

My appointment was put off this morning and I got some more weeks to recover in order to travel.
Will get in writing how many weeks, but I hope at least four weeks, would hope even 8 - 12 weeks.

In any case I have time to treat and get better in order to travel.
I hope the Lord will help me to get better.

Thank you all who prayed for me. Another proof that prayer is powerful.

I also pray for all of you every day at 7 pm.
If I forget then later. I probably should set my alarm clock for 7 pm.

karenl
Member # 17753

I prayed for you decrator and all others here on the board.
I hope your liver can recover.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Dearest momindeep, payne, karenl and others,

Thank you so much for your heartfelt prayers.

I appreciate them so much.

Here's an update:

I ended up in the ER after the urgent care Dr did not think he was equipped to cover the scope of what I needed done.

Arrived at Urgent care at 9:20 am. Arrived at ER around 10:45 am and left about 3:15 pm.

I am definitely jaundiced. ALL of my liver enzymes are markedly elevated.

I had other labs that were ok and I also had an ultrasound of the right upper quadrant which was normal (except they actually could not see my gall bladder and asked me if I was sure I still had it!??)

I do not have any abdominal pain, vomiting etc.

I am to stop meds and supps except for my bioidentical hormones this week.

I had those chills and fevers last week, with extreme fatigue, loss of appetite etc, which now looks like it was not a herx at all...it was probably leading up to this.

They said it could have been a virus causing the elevated liver enzymes, or a med or supp, but no one really knows.

I have to follow up with my PCP here so he can order more liver enzyme testing to make sure they come down.

I left a message for my LLMD this morning. He is away, but he called me on my cell phone this evening and discussed everything with me.

I said sorry to bother you on the 4th and he told me not to ever worry about calling him...weekends, holidays, etc...doesn't matter.

He said he just tries to enjoy everyday (He remembers how deathly sick he and his whole family was with lyme and co).

He is going to call me in one week to see how I am doing and I'm going to fax all my results to his office.

I am just supposed to drink alot of water, etc.

Got out of the ER just in time to get home and get ready for the picnic we were supposed to go to at 4 pm at my husband's brother's house.

I was starving since I had not eaten all day and only had some sips of water.

I prayed alot in the Urgent Care and ER and I felt God was right there with me.

Thanks again, friends!!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Dekrator....I'll take it as good news that you were able to go to the picnic and that you had an appetite!!!

Sure hope things get back to "normal" very soon!!!

will continue to pray for you and others!

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

momindeep
Member # 7618

Kam...it is a priveledge to pray for your needs. I have been wondering about your batteries and I'm thankful for your update and giving us insight into what your concerns are.

Lord send Kam that friend that can be all that Kam needs.

Lord, Kam needs some help financially...thank-you for Your abundance.

Thank-you Lord for thinking on Kam...thank-you for your love and concern.

Kam desires to be able to read your Word, Father...You want us to search You and seek You and so I know You will have an anwer to this prayer.

Karen...a wonderful answered prayer!

Dekarator...yup...He has you in His hand alright!

Sammy lex, momwithhope Dekrator, daisy, payne and all those who come to pray for others...you're building up treasures in heaven...oh how delighted He is when we bring our praises and petitions to Him! Woohoo!

Thinking on you all...and will continue to pray for each one of you.

Sue

momindeep
Member # 7618

Lymetoo...you have the BEST graphics!
tu4two
Member # 31365

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tu4two   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Am lurking here on and off....I am so thankful to find prayer here....

Just got back from my appointment with my four kids in MO. We had a vacation along the way; it was a fun trip! However, since we've been home I am tired like never before. Zonked. Wasn't tired at all on the trip. Or even the day after we got back. I'm hoping that it's just because of the adrenaline rush being over. But I'm feeling sick also.

So there's that. And then trying to put all of this together for all of my kids. Meds. Supplements. Detoxing. Cooperation.

All prayers are appreciated. And I pray for all of you this evening....that God will wrap you in His loving hands and give you peace, comfort tonight.

God Bless,
Lyndi

--------------------
tu4two

Posts: 18 | From Texas | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Decrator,
will pray for you again, I was so happy you all prayed for me. Give us one more day.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks for the prayers everyone!

Please keep praying for my liver and pancreatic enzymes to decrease and return to normal, and for the jaundice to resolve, and my liver function to return to normal.

I saw a GI Dr today and had 15 tubes of blood taken. Will find out tomorrow if my liver enzymes have dropped a little since Monday's ER visit.

Thank you so much dear friends in Christ!

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Dekrator...good to hear from you. Will continue those prayers asking the Lord to keep you safe.
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry haven't been here. Dad surgery, nursing home, not too good. Started amino acids to regulate neurotransmitters to think me again. Prayers if you can, there's so much to deal with. Praying for health for all here. I believe god knows our hearts and well lick this. Thanks and god bless. Dads surgery is Friday. Might not be able to save half his foot. I need to come "home" to me. There's too much to do on half a brain. Thanks. Dekrator sorry I missed your posts. Be well. And hope your bloods come out with answers and find out what's going on.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Dekrator,
I pray for you several times a day, are you still yellow?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thank you for the prayers, friends.

Yes, I am still yellow. GI Dr says it can take weeks for the jaundice to go away.

I appreciate everyone's continued prayers so much.

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Lyme in Putnam...will be praying for you throughout the days. May the Lord give you the peace that passes understanding for your heart AND mind.
sammy
Member # 13952

Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart."

Praying for you friends!

sickpuppy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickpuppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could use a prayer to be given a sign that I haven't been abandoned and that some day every little tiny rotten thing won't be a nightmare mountain to climb.

thank you

Posts: 702 | From North Eastern USA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Lyme in Putnam, pray that your father's surgery goes without a hitch. Pray that your day goes well and that you are calm...also that you feel the Lord's presence literally.

Sickpuppy, pray that the Lord will indeed give you a sign that means only something to you so He can show His unfailing love and support of you as truth. That He will strengthen your faith so that you will just know at all times that He is with you no matter what. Pray that the Lord is gracious to you and that He will resolve your burdens and help you get through them until they are. Pray that something truely happy will happen for you and that you can laugh out loud.

God is only good.

sickpuppy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickpuppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks momindeep.
i really do need a sign.

Posts: 702 | From North Eastern USA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Let us pray for Lymewreck36. She is having a massively hard time with neuro/pshyc symptoms...and seems to be doing everything she possibly can.

Lord Lymewreck needs You to hold her in Your embrace...asking You to tell her how much You love her and how much she means to You.

Remind her of Your promises...let her stand on Your promises...that You will NEVER forsake her, that Your strength will be sufficient, that Your grace will be sufficient, that Your thoughts of her are like the grains of sand on the beach there are so many.

Oftentimes Lord, we ask of You extraordinary things. You are our Lord, You are our Creator, and You died for us so we may truely rest on Your promises...Your death, how extraordinary is that? WOW

So, Father...asking the extraordinary of You today for Lymewreck...it is what You do perfectly.

Because of Jesus.
Sue

sammy
Member # 13952

Friends, I have an update on baby Tyler.

He's going to be 5wks old tomorrow (approx 28wks gestation). They were able to take him off the ventilator a couple days ago. He is now breathing on his own with a CPAP machine. It truly is a miracle!

He is still very very tiny and fragile. Please continue to pray for him. His mom told me this evening that the doctors suspect he may be developing a lung infection. This would be a scary life threatening condition for him. They are watching him closely.

Pray that God will help him grow healthier and stronger every day.

karenl
Member # 17753

Prayer for lymewreck to get her to a point where she can start good treatment.
karenl
Member # 17753

How many people are around to help pray, I would like to post something?
momindeep
Member # 7618

I'm home now.
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
karnel, I am here. I do not usually post but I do read and pray. What would you like to share with us?

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

karenl,

Please post your prayer requests anytime.

I think there are many of us that come to read any requests and pray, but are not necessarily posting alot.

[group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug] [group hug]

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

karen1, when two or three gather together in His name...He is here. He is listening. Many are here to pray for you and your concerns. God bless and give you peace.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement