LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought 8/1 - 8/7/11

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God Thought 8/1 - 8/7/11
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning All,

Monday, the beginning of a new week with all of the possibilities and promises of God before us.

The past month it's been busy for me and I have allowed that busy-ness to turn me into a "Martha". (As in the story of Jesus with Mary and Martha.)

I was reading my prayer journal last night and read the prayer I had written down in the back flap. It is a prayer by John Stott and he would pray this daily. I used to pray this daily and I need to pray this daily again!

"Good Morning Heavenly Father. Good Morning Holy Spirit. Good Morning Lord Jesus.

I pray that I may live this day in Your presence and please you more and more.

Lord Jesus, I pray that this day I may take up my cross and follow You.

Holy Spirit, I pray that this day you will fill me with Yourself and cause fruit to ripen in my life: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control.

Holy Blessed and Glorious Trinity, three Persons in One God, have mercy on me. AMEN."

Pray you all have a wonderful week filled with faith, hope, and love!

I'm so glad to be back,
[group hug]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, Daisy! Thanks!!! I hope you have a wonderful week!! I just found this on last week's and had to comment:

"More precious than silver"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnmIiE1mJz4

We sang that yesterday at church. It is one of my favorites too!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome home daisy!! It's so hard to say goodbye to loved ones...Mom & Dad go to Fl in the winter and I miss them so much when they're there. We skype most every day but it's just not the same.

Your sermon on Martha/Mary sounds very good. I always figure to be Martha so I really like how you explained that the Lord was meaning He missed her when she was doing the many things...

I prayed your prayer this morn...I like it.

Off to make supper...hope to be back later.

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prayers for [hi]
ItsMyTurn & Husband..
Imedler..
Ticked1..
Rdaywillcome..
Many with liver and
family members in need of healing...
May The Lord, Hear Us all and provide a safe passage through our Faith In Him.
Bring a Humble ending to this day and let tomorrow start with God at first sight..
Bring all things to the Lord First..
Many Blessings and answers From The Lord,
By His Grace.. wayne [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day,
my folks were married 65 yrs ago today,
my sister was married 37 yrs ago today..
Many prayers for families and friends in
UNDERSTANDING..
Let God drive for awhile..
Blessings for those in need.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning friends,

daisy,

So glad you are back!

I enjoyed reading your thoughts about busy-ness, Martha and Mary. That is something I definitely need to work on myself.

Then I was watching Joyce Meyer on the INSP channel last evening and ironically she was talking about making time for God.

I think God is trying to hit me over the head to remind me about this!! Thank you, Jesus!

She said, "Stop trying to work God into your schedule and work your schedule around God."

That really spoke to me.

If anyone wants to watch Joyce's broadcast from last night (or other ones, too) here is the link below. The first 9 minutes were especially good on this topic, but he whole show was good too.

She is talking about "The Law of First Things" part 1 and part 2 on August 1 and 2.

You can scroll down the page, find those dates and click to listen.

http://www.joycemeyer.org/broadcasthome.aspx

Good morning to everyone!!

I pray for healing, hope and peace for all of us!

Make it a great day because He loves us and He forgives us! [bow]

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Morning,

Lymetoo, this morning when I got up I was singing that song. Such a beautiful tune...and the truth provide. Our Jesus IS more precious than anything...Oh, Lord God may, nothing I desire compare with You

DKat, Thanks and it is good to be back. Yeah, about that prayer, reminds me how much I need the Holy Trinity everyday...and focuses my heart, and my whole being, on God.

Payne, Congratulations to your folks and sister. WOW..65 years married. That's awesome. And 37, too. My hubby and I were married 37 years this year. Hard to believe. God is so good. It's always good for God to drive. "He doesn't only know where He is taking us, He knows how to get your there" quote by Roy Lessin.

Dekrator, Thanks for the information on Joyce Meyer. She is down to earth and inspiring. I am so with you...the Lord is speaking to my heart about not fitting Him into my schedule but working around His. Duh! That ain't rocket science. [Smile] How blessed we are to be His, to be called His people, and to realize He wants to talk with us, really have a relationship with us. [bow]

Everyone blessings to you for a great day.

Our God reigns!

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"...You alone are my strength, my shield...."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZv3jzOTE70

Psalm 42 (NLT)

1 As the deer longs for streams of water,
so I long for you, O God.
2 I thirst for God, the living God.
When can I go and stand before him?
3 Day and night I have only tears for food,
while my enemies continually taunt me, saying,
``Where is this God of yours?''
4 My heart is breaking
as I remember how it used to be:
I walked among the crowds of worshipers,
leading a great procession to the house of God,
singing for joy and giving thanks
amid the sound of a great celebration!

5 Why am I discouraged?
Why is my heart so sad?
I will put my hope in God!
I will praise him again--
my Savior and 6 my God!

Now I am deeply discouraged,
but I will remember you--
even from distant Mount Hermon, the source of the Jordan,
from the land of Mount Mizar.
7 I hear the tumult of the raging seas
as your waves and surging tides sweep over me.
8 But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me,
and through each night I sing his songs,
praying to God who gives me life.

9 ``O God my rock,'' I cry,
``Why have you forgotten me?
Why must I wander around in grief,
oppressed by my enemies?''
10 Their taunts break my bones.
They scoff, ``Where is this God of yours?''

11 Why am I discouraged?
Why is my heart so sad?
I will put my hope in God!
I will praise him again--
my Savior and my God!

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good evening friends [Smile]

I'm super tired tonight. Spent the whole day at the hospital trying to get my PICC line unclogged. Thank God it is now working and I've been able to take my antibiotics tonight.

I have some good news to share with you. Remember baby Tyler (born at 23wks weighing only 1.5 lbs) ?

He is now 9wks old! Weighs about 2.9 lbs. He's breathing on his own with only a little supplemental oxygen. He has an IV port and is on antibiotics for an infection. They say overall he's doing really well.

The little guy's still got about 4 more weeks of growing and healing before they discharge him from the NICU. He's still very fragile and could use your continued prayers.

He's such a little (huge!) miracle [Smile]

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

sammy, Glad for the update about you...makes for a long day...but nothing like a good outcome! PTL!

Thank you for the update about baby Tyler. So thrilled by his progress. Our miracle baby. I like what you said, "He's such a little (huge!) miracle." That's for sure! The good work God started He will complete.

Dekrator, Psalm 42 ministered to me...where I am right now...I could really relate. That song is one of my favorite. I have downloaded it from iTunes in about five different singers and instrumentals too.

Just wanted to slip in and say good night all. Sleep well...nothing like a healing night's rest.
[group hug]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning,

I watch a church service online almost every week...Northland Church in Florida. I'm always blessed. Tonight I was on the website and listened to this song that was posted. May you be blessed by these words and by the song.

"Healing Is In Your Hands" by Christy Nockels

"No mountain, no valley, no gain or loss we know
could keep us from Your love
No sickness, no secret, no chain is strong enough
to keep us from Your love

How high, how wide
No matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong,
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands

Our present, our future, our past is in Your hands
We're covered by Your blood

How high, How wide
no matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands"

It's a beautiful song and these singers sing it with all their hearts. Be blessed...it's true...Healing IS in Jesus' Hands!

http://www.northlandchurch.net/media/healing_is_in_your_hands/

Have a great day everyone. FYI, it's so good to be back!
[group hug]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning,

I watch a church service online almost every week...Northland Church in Florida. I'm always blessed. Tonight I was on the website and listened to this song that was posted. May you be blessed by these words and by the song.

"Healing Is In Your Hands" by Christy Nockels

"No mountain, no valley, no gain or loss we know
could keep us from Your love
No sickness, no secret, no chain is strong enough

How high, how wide
No matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong,
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands

Our present, our future, our past is in Your hands

How high, How wide
no matter where I am, healing is in Your hands
How deep, How strong
And now by Your grace I stand, healing is in Your hands"

It's a beautiful song and these singers sing it with all their hearts. Be blessed...it's true...Healing IS in Jesus' Hands!

http://www.northlandchurch.net/media/healing_is_in_your_hands/

Have a great day everyone. FYI, it's so good to be back!
[group hug]

payne
Member # 26248

God Morning...God is Great...
Its so good for my soul to read over what all you folks have in your days, Bless ya, wayne [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good day family,
Wow so much good write here on God Thought. So much I want to say. I was driving home last night and so many thoughts came to my mind, (when one has twelve hours to do nothing but drive and think).

I have needed God, but have felt the need to get in a better place, first. Do you have someone in your life that has inspired you? If you are fortunate someone along your journey took the time to impart wisdom to you.
My Daisy friend tells me; "Wherever you are, God is with you, God is there." It almost sounds mundane, until I really thought about it.

In the days we have joy and thankfullness, God is there. In grief and sorrow, God is there. When uncertainty tears us apart, worry, temptaions....God is there.
He is rejoicing, sorrowing, strengthening; He is willing to carry all when things get too heavy. He is walking with me and you.

I was listening to a christian radio station, bible class it was actually, and a woman named Sara Young wrote a quote I would like to share with you..."This practice of listening to God has increased my intimacy with Him more than any other spiritual discipline".

How can we let quietness take hold of us? Our lives are so busy, finding time to be still, to be quiet, seems like a luxury we cannot attain. But, we must try. Days will pass and if we wait until we have the time, we may never get around to Him. God seems so far away, and at this time, we must remember what we already know...we must abandon ourselves and let the quiet take hold.

"Be still and know that I am God". We do not need to do anything or say anythinig, we just need to be with God. Sit for just a minute and listen... What do you hear? How wonderful that God would choose to speak to us if we only hear. Close your eyes; shhh, listen, what do you hear?

Daisy I enjoyed reading Luke 10:39-42
A sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord's feet listening to what He said. But Martha was distracted by all the preperations that had to be made. She came to Him and asked, "Lord, don't
you care that my sister has left me to do the work myself? Tell her to help me!" "Martha, Martha," the Lord answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."

Martha was doing good things for the Lord and things that sometimes need to be done, but the greater thing is to be still and listen to the Lord.

Not proofing... will be back later. I like Psalms 42.....

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dekrator, Thank you for posting psalm 42.
psalm 42:1

It's true that I can attemt to fill needs with other things, but they truly never fulfill me..they only mask my yearning and make me hungrier. I need love, purpose and acceptance.
Deep inside I long for God, and only He can fill my thirst.

psalm 42:8,11

God invites us to communicate at all times. day and night. He wants to be a constant, loving presence in our life. When we struggle and feel like we are on our own, we have our God to pray and talk to when know one else understands. He knows the troubles in our soul and will speak peace in our time of need. I will praise Him again, my Savior and my God!

Oh wow! there is so much good stuff here on God Thought. I could continue on and on... but I need to practice letting Him love me...chat another day.

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

seven up...scripture in Mark 5:34, He said to her,'' Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering....and Jesus said to the others, Don't be afraid; just believe''.
Prayers in healing rest for all tonight.
wayne

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH my .. oh my ...

Remember the little boy I asked you guys to pray for? He is 8 yrs old and his cancer has come back again.

here is his grandmother's plea for prayer today:

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Thank you so much for praying for Gage. TCH was on time! That's the first miracle. Dan has hand-delivered Gagey's scans to the Burzynski clinic so Missy and Dan will hear when the results are in whenever that will be. There is an additional request. Last night, one of the *[family's name]* little people forgot to turn off the water in the bathtub or shower.

Unfortunately, the home was flooded. Sheet rock, carpet and carpet pads and possibly the whole new wood floor downstairs will need to be replaced. Insurance will decide. (Hi, Nathan) It's a mess!!!!! Nerves are a bit "raw" around here.

Would you please pray for them? Missy is "done", tired from being up all last night and not only waiting on results; but, in a house being torn up. I'll trust you to pray as you feel led.

Thank you, keep praising and giving thanks! It seems to be getting harder! We're not defeated though.
Love and gratefulness,

--------

How much can this family take? I wish you could see their family photo. Just a beautiful Christian family. Gage has had cancer 6 yrs now. Please step up the prayers!!

Thanks!!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi everyone,

I enjoyed reading all that everyone shared.

Great news about baby Tyler!

I am praying for baby Tyler, Gage and his family, and everyone here on God Thought.

MDW, so great to see you back!!! It was a little too quiet here for awhile.

Everyone, have a healing night's rest in the arms of Jesus. [group hug]

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

MDW, Thank you for sharing the beautiful writes. Truly spoke to my heart. I hear God's voice calling me, wooing me to just "sit at his feet" (like Mary did), be quiet in His presence, and listen to Him.

You share, "Oh wow! there is so much good stuff here on God Thought. I could continue on and on... but I need to practice letting Him love me...chat another day." I like that. Me, too. I NEED to practice letting Him love me. [Smile]

Lymetoo, Thank you for praying about this precious Christian family. I'm praying for Gage and also that the insurance company comes through for them on the mishap.

payne, Good word, "Don't be afraid, just believe." AMEN!

Blessings all! FYI, all blessings are found in His presence!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, I had started typing before you posted...so missed your post.

I agree, it is good to have MDW back. I'm so glad.

And I receive the healing night's rest in the arms of Jesus. Same to you, too. AMEN!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning. Time to rise and shine. Another day where our God has given us breath. Another day to praise Him for His might goodness.

Psalm 150,

1 Praise the Lord!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heaven!

2 Praise him for his mighty works;
praise his unequaled greatness!

3 Praise him with a blast of the ram's horn;
praise him with the lyre and harp!

4 Praise him with the tambourine and dancing;
praise him with strings and flutes!

5 Praise him with a clash of cymbals;
praise him with loud clanging cymbals.

6 Let everything that breathes sing praises to the Lord!

Praise the Lord!

Praying everyone has a great day in His presence.

[group hug]

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello family,

daisy, you're posting of Ps 150 is perfect... I've been singing 'Ain't no rock' today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqNHxfD7Qic

It's so good to read all your post. Makes my heart glad to hear from you all.

Yesterday we had the Bible study at the Lake. We're going thru Revelation (since it's only an hour meeting...it's Rev in a nutshell [Smile]

We were comparing what's happening in our world today with Matthew, Thess & Revelation. By looking at these things one could either get depressed or excited.

The only way to be excited is believe the Bible and not the world. The Bible shows us our Lord can come back for us (His Bride) at anytime.

1 Thess 4:16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

We can comfort one another with this....imagine, the Lord of Lords & King of Kings wants to be with us. To wipe away every tear .... we'll get to see Him face to face .... with our new bodies!

Another thing I learned was that John received this Revelation when he was in exile on Patmos. History tells us that John was a very old man at this time. The evil ruler Domitian required everyone to worship him as god.

History shows that John refused. Domitian had him placed in a vat of boiling oil. He was expecting to see fried John when he pulled him out. But, voila....John came out just fine.

Enraged, Domitian banished John to Patmos. It gets better.....Revelation 1:10
On the Lord's Day I (John)was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,

Domitian required everyone bow down and worship him once a week.....or the lord's day. This was the day the only Lord, Jesus, appeared to John and revealed the truth of Revelation.

Sorry, got kinda lengthy. We can be encouraged, we're not alone...Jesus does see and cares deeply for us. Amazing.

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Good afternoon Daisy and everyone this grand day.

Daisy I was reading Psalm 150, I like. Got me thinking about something I read a short bit back in time...I will share, first, let me get my thoughts together.....hum dee hum...ok......

Some people only call when they want something (sounds like me). Their short greeting is quickly followed by a request. We know the minute we hear a certain voice on the line that we need to put up boundaries and be ready with a reason for our yes or no. After awhile, we don't like to hear from those people at all.

When we approach God, are we guilty of being like those difficult friends? "Hi God," we say, followed by, "Here's what I need from you."
The privilege of even approaching God with our requests is granted to us at great cost to our Savior. The least we can do is open our prayers with worship and praise to our great God.

Yes in deed, I need to praise Him more often.
Thanks for sharing Psalm 150

Adore Him. Thank Him. Praise Him. Let your mind focus on His greatness. Then bring your requests humbly to Him. He will be honored and glorified by you.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi God Thought Family,

I loved reading what daisy, MDW and DKat shared!

daisy, Psalm 150 is beautiful. I sometimes forget to praise God. I have been thinking about this lately.

Like MDW said, sometimes I go right to the prayer requests. Lately I have been trying to start with "Thank you for this....and thank you for that...and I praise you...etc".

I don't use eloquent words but I hope God knows I am sincere.

Dkat, thanks for sharing from your Bible study. I could read about it all day. It didn't seem long at all....I wanted more!!

I am encouraged for sure! I'm going to go bookmark those scriptures.

If you get a chance to share more from your Bible study....feel free! [Big Grin] [kiss]

This evening we are going to our local baseball stadium for a game. This time Kaden will be Honorary Team Capt like Deven was in July.

We have to be there 2 hrs early for a stadium tour, the kids will get autographs, etc.

Then at the start of the game they will announce Kaden's name and he will go out on the field with the team manager to deliver the teams lineup cards and get his picture taken with his Team Capt shirt on.

Both the boys are excited. Should be a fun evening.

Thank you Lord, for this day. Thank you for your many blessings.

You are the Most High. You are my Redeemer. I praise your Holy Name!! [bow]

Have a great rest-of-the-day dear friends!

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

hey folks,
Many prayers in The Lord's Hands
sandyk
feelbetter
distressedmom
katiebobotie
igor'smom
all with boils and parasites
special deepness with
tracy9 loss in her brother..
[group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David always got it right when he prayed...he always honored the Lord FIRST and sang His praises...literally.

No wonder God referred to him as "A man after My own heart."

David got it right indeed.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Dkat, You know what? I will look forward to you answering my questions on Revelations when I get there in my chronological Bible reading. Right now I am studying and learning Daniel and Jerimiah and these confuse me, but...but I am learning a few things that stand out. Glad you are enjoying your study.

- Daisy?, momindeep say David got it right when he prayed... Have I read this in chronologic read? I remember reading some of David...refresh my mind where it be? "A man after my own heart," rings a little in my head.

Dekrator, Wow! sounds like an exciting eve for you. 2 hours early you say, hope you stay cool and out of the heat. Enjoy friend.

Good eve to all.

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Dekrator ~ Again I'll say, you're an amazing grand-momma! Are you feeling better and still off meds? Your grandsons are precious and will grow up with wonderful memories. What an honor for Kaden!

MDW ~ I have a feeling you'll be teaching me with your questions. What a gift of wisdom God's given you! (ps-The graemlins are so cute)

momindeep's right about David. I love his excitement about bringing the tabernacle back (OT for God's presence). He danced with all his might before the Lord....& sometimes I feel awkward if a hand pops up during worship.

I want to be more like David....& Mary.

Praying for healing for us all.

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

Good Morning in The Lord,
May your back feel the sun shine on it.. [group hug]

Mark 11:22-25 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Have faith in God. 23 For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says. 24 Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them. 25 "And whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him, that your Father in heaven may also forgive you your trespasses

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

payne
Member # 26248

In an unprecedented move David, the man after God's own heart, displayed the very heart of God for his people. As David danced with his entire being, bringing the Ark of the Presence of the Lord to dwell in his own back yard, he showed forth the burning passion that was in the very heart of the Lord to dwell in the hearts of His people. This constant dwelling of the Lord among His people was the essence of the Tabernacle of David. That was why David sang
[group hug]
and We Sing...(: out loudly !!
wayne

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning Friends,

DKat, I like that "ain't no rock" that's for sure! A Bible study at a lake sounds wonderful. I remember one church we used to go to a long time ago, in the summer time, would sometimes have Bible study at a park. So nice. Reminded me of Jesus teaching on the hills and lakes.

You share, "Revelation 1:10
On the Lord's Day I (John)was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet"

Not too long ago our pastor did a study on the 7 letters to the churches in Revelation. Pastor shared on this verse that...John, being exiled on the island still thought the Lord's Day was important and that we probably do not put enough emphasis on that. Pastor shared our alone time with God is good and important, but something happens when we, His Church Body, come together on the Lord's Day. It's powerful. WOW! The Lord's Day IS important...I need to be more excited about the Lord's Day when I wake. Thanks for the reminder. [Smile]

I'm at work and when I get breaks will continue...

Blessings all!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

MDW, Well, It looks like I'm a a roll here. Hah! [Razz] I also need to just worship Him and not be like His friend that just goes to Him when I have something I want..like a winey child. [bonk]

[bow]

I am reminded of a song I wrote (sorry, can't share the tune in black and white letters)...anyway the words,

"Jesus, I love You.
My Savior, I thank You.
My King, I will serve You all of my days.
Messiah, I'm waiting, I'm longing for your return.
Lord, I will worship You throughout eternity."

And so we shall...WORSHIP HIM THROUGHOUT ETERNITY!" [bow]

I'll be back later.

MDW005
Member # 22706

[Razz] back at you, Daisy. I was reading what you posted a top for Dkat...sad that I will not be able to attend the Lords day at church again this weekend. I miss church. My brother and his family will be with me this weekend for a short bit...and my family do not go to church, I think not? They never talk about Him. But, I will get up early and chat with God before all awaken and throughout my weekend, I will praise Him and try not to be consumed with everyone but Him.

Busy, busy...preperations before brother gets here, he only gave me this day of... here I come, ready or not. (wow, I mighten have a story for this thought [Big Grin] )

Daisy, I really like your song, one day lady...I look forward to hearing you sing the beauty of your words.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, Children and Grandchildren ARE a gift from the Lord. How did it go last night with Kaden? I'm sure memories were made that he and your family will remember for a lifetime. So wonderful! I know you're so proud of Kaden and Deven. What sweet boys.

Pray you're continuing to do better and better.

FYI, yup I'll be back...

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi Dear Friends,

We all had a great time at the game last eve.

Kaden was excited and did a great job as Honorary Team Capt.

He delivered the team line up cards to the umpire on the field with the team manager.

He got his picture taken, met the umpires, and we all went in the dugout so the boys could get autographs.

Before all that, we had a great stadium tour. Kaden and Deven really enjoyed being in the Control room and the Team Radio room.

They were allowed to put on the radio headsets and talk to each other.

They were lucky enough to also meet alot of the visiting team players while we were on the tour. They happen to be returning to the locker room from batting practice and passed by us.

Alot of the visiting players gave the boys a high five, so they were excited about that.

We also ate at a picnic we were invited to at the game and of course we enjoyed the game.

It was a really fun and special evening. I took over 150 pictures so we can remember it forever.

I am feeling ok. More pain and stiffness from not being on antibiotics. I don't think that will change until I can take doxy again.

Still having liver and pancreatic enzymes checked once weekly. Most are normal, but a few are still slightly elevated.

I don't feel any effects from that though.

I am hoping when I see the GI Dr again on Aug 15 that he discharges me from his care and I can see my LLMD and decide what to do next.

Enjoyed reading all your posts, friends!

Have fun with your brother and his family, MDW.

Special prayers for Tracy9, as payne mentioned above. She lost her brother very tragically and needs our support.

She posted this:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/28483

Big hugs to all my dear friends!!

God loves all of us so much and He has given us such a precious gift...eternal life with Him. [bow]

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friends, I've loved reading what you all have shared this week. It's so nice to have everyone back [Smile]

I feel silly asking, but will you say a quick prayer for me this evening? Today is my best friend's 30th birthday. I really really really want to go to her party tonight. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I don't normally get to do things like this.

By the time evening rolls around I'm usually very tired and have a hard time thinking. I also have to drive about 30min to get to the party.

Lots of friends will be there including people that I haven't seen in a long time. That's another big reason why I want to go so badly.

Will you pray that I will feel well and not be too tired so that I can socialize and have fun with my friends? Thanks so much!

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Not a silly request at all, sammy!!

Praying for you right now.

I trust that the Lord will provide all that you need and you can tell us all about your wonderful time!

Hugs!!!

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

Oh Lord,
What a beautiful morning here in michigan.. [hi]
The dew lays sprakling over the greens
and fall is hiding behind the softness in the air
May The Grace of God fall upon your woes and bring great knowledge and sight in the day before you... [group hug]
stay close to God, as He is already making the day unfold for you to follow,
God Bless those who cry out and give courage to ones that need to just believe.. [bow]

We can be assured that when God fights our battles for us, he will always do a much better job than we could ever do...fame is lacking for those who stand on the rock, for many a quiet man has done the Lord's Will, even in the shortest paths they took.. Glory to The Lord.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Marine6624
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marine6624     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven...Ecclesiastes 3:1

Sing praises , even in the midst of the storm .

The emeny would have us held down in chains , but Jesus has set us free . Praise you Lord Jesus [Smile]

Posts: 198 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Dekrator, thanks for praying for me last night.

I had been so excited, looking forward to this party all week, hoping and praying that I'd be able to go. Thankfully God provided for me.

It was so nice to be able to celebrate with my friends (and two of their babies!), to spend time with them, and just have fun. We listened to music, talked and laughed for hours, took a bunch of goofy pictures, ate pizza and cake and ice cream.

I feel so blessed to have these friends. And it makes me sooo... happy to see the lives that they are living and know that they are doing well.

payne
Member # 26248

Sammy, Good to see you post about family..Blessed.
[group hug]
Marine, glad to see your thoughts here,
alittle worried about rdaywillcome ?
MDW005, Hope your brother and family times are cheerished with The Lord.. its always nice to read about families. Raising it to The Lord for a church to be in the path..
Dekrator, good times with the ball players and aug 15th prayers are started..
many prayers to the service men that lost their lives so we may have ours..proud of them all.
blessing today, as today is a day that The Lord Has Made... Sunday.

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

MDW005
Member # 22706

hi family, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Lord's day. I am with my brother and family here with me. I have a few minutes while family is out sports shopping. I have a question mark in mey head.

I have been reading much in the bible and, well, I am having difficult time making meaning. God tears down and restores. Why? Every time I read there is a king that does not follow the law and does not want God. So why does He keep restoring?
Edom, Elam, Babylon etc. etc. They like there idols and sins and He keeps having problems with His sheep losing their way by their shepherd leading them astray...How many kings do they need when they have THE KING?

I understand people need a leader, but it doesn't mean you have to follow if you know what is right by God...correct?

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

God kept giving them many chances, hoping they would learn from their mistakes.. but no!

I think it just shows us what human nature is really like. We all do the same things, but in different ways. We have our own idols like cars, houses, boats, men, women, toys of all kinds, etc.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MDW005
Member # 22706

Remind Me Who I Am....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p396zDTE_bs&feature=related

Thanks Lymetoo, I did not know material stuff were idols. My brother and family had to go home, cleaning time. I had a wonderful time with them, we laughed, and played hard in a short time. I'm pooped.

--------------------

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything that takes precedence over the Lord is an idol.

My daughter's health was an idol for me...the Lord gently showed me that.

Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

momindeep, How is this an idol when you love? You want your daughter to be in good hands and not suffer....Is this not love? God wants us to not love too much? He's not that jealous is He?

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

hey folks, many in need [Roll Eyes]
seekhelp
twisted jon
fflutterby
majo-husband
rdaywillcome

[bow] First Is The Lord... second is my life.
Be at peace with all things.
Rest well and wake strong my friends. [group hug]
wayne

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

momindeep
Member # 7618

MD...I know it seems like a connundrum what I say, but it is true.

I think that clearing up jealously on God's part is something that needs to be talked on. God's jealousy is not like jealousy we experience...God's jealousy is perfect and pure and holy and holds no sin.

I think Paul, it is, had jealousy towards the church in Corinth, but it was a godly jealousy...I cannot remember where it is in the Bible for sure...so it is possible for us to have a god-like jealousy...but it isn't the kind of jealousy that we usual practice and godly jealousy cannot be experienced apart from God.

It is God's right to have jealousy...He is the creator of all things seen and not seen and requires perfection from us and it is one of His commandments too...no idols...no other gods etc...

And no other idols, means everything...even our children.

Take Issac and Abraham...there's a story full of lessons. The Lord asked Abraham to take the son that he loved, and sacrifice him. Abraham was going to do it, too...why? because Abraham trusted the Lord so much that he knew He would raise Issac from the dead to fulfill His promise to him.

Of course the Lord wants me to love my children...He wants me to love them immensely...like He loves the Son...but then again...He sacrificed His Son too...for me.

Do you see what I am getting at?

It is a hard thing to understand because one would think that there is no err in loving a child beyond words and there ISN'T anything wrong with that, except, if that is one's entire focus...and it goes beyond the love you have for the Lord.

The Lord is patient and kind...He knows a mother's heart...and He forgives me for loosing sight of Him at times and keeping my eyes only on my daughter's illness for so very long.

The Lord is gracious...He did not ask me to sacrifice my beloved daughter...but He gently shows me, that indeed, I can trust Him.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Good morning dear friends,

I loved reading all that you shared. I always learn from you. Thank you for that!

I had a busy weekend. On Saturday I had fun going to yard sales with my friend. We found lots of nice things this time.

My grandsons are excited about all the great Nike, Under Armour, and Columbia clothes, and sports equipment that I found.

After that I went to lunch with my S-I-L and 2 nieces. I don't see them real often due to the busyness of everyone's lives, so it was so nice to visit and catch up.

On Sunday we went to church and breakfast and then I went to a picnic at my parent's home which is 1.5 hr's away.

I saw family members that I don't see very often. It was a very nice day, albeit hot and humid.

That's ok though, I'd rather have hot and humid over cold, windy and snowy anyday.

Lord, I praise you! You are the only One, you are the Holy One!

Thank you, Lord Jesus for the many blessings that you have given me.

Thank you for loving and forgiving me.

Thank you for dying for me. I pray that I will always seek You!

Colossians 1:10(NIV)

10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God,

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

momindeep,
What beautifull words you share,
it truly was heaven sent..
this morning of lifting to the LORD,
This started the journey today with a humble and heartfelt JOY,
That He is a Loving God.
May we all find Blessing in following His Will..
when we enlighten ones way towards the Lord, Blessing unfold...
Momindeep, reach out and recieve.
Made my day ! Rejoice in it...
My neighbor look out her window and had to think what is that old man singing about now !!
Go tell it on the Mountians..
Oh, when the saints go marching on..
Lord, be happy with us and guide us..
Godspeed [group hug] wayne

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

I read your posts on and off and find great strength in them when I am feeling down. I should definitely make it a part of my everyday.

I would like to ask you all to pray for my 23month old son Trenton, who we found 3 little tick larva on last night after visiting wisconsin.

I as well as so many others knows the Hell this disease can bring to a family and individual.

Dear Jesus, you are my Father and strength. Without you I have no foundation or legs to walk on.
Help me to keep my faith that you know whats best for Trenton. Please help him to not suffer from the ailments of a terrible disease.

If it takes me suffering for the rest of my life Lord with this disease, to take the place of my son.. this is my promise to you right here right now.

So I pray for a clean healthy immune system for my son and that he would be able to enjoy being a child and living a normal life.

In Jesus name Amen

PS I know there are children out there who are suffering. I do pray for them frequently as well as the whole Lyme community. My son is not the only child in the world, just my Life.

Todd

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Good morning family.

Momindeep, Yes and no it makes meaning to me what you share.

Dekrator, Sounds like God gave you many blessings this weekend and I enjoyed reading the time you had with family. How wonderful for you and the joy you received.

Fuel, I pray for your son Trenton and for you. I understand, I am a mum and grandmum and would protect them to the best of my ability. I pray also with you for the littles suffering.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Fuel,

I am praying for dear little Trenton!

Lord, I praise you and ask you to grant our prayers to protect the health of precious Trenton from any tick-borne diseases.

I pray this in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Prayers for Trenton and everyone here!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning Friends,

Last Friday I began posting and thought I'd be able to comment on everyone's posts...well, that didn't happen and now the thread has grown. Praise God!

Glad to be here now and was able to catch up on your posts.

Awww, so very sad about Tracy9's brother's tragic death. Let's all be praying for Tracy9 and the family.

Sammy, I'm so happy for you...that you had a great time at the party with your friends. Glad you could get out like that. It can be so healing to get out with people you care about and who care about you.

I look forward to shareing more later.

Everyone have a great day and week!

Blessings!

payne
Member # 26248

Seven is the Biblical number for "completeness."

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

momindeep
Member # 7618

The Lord also likes the numbers 40 and 12. [Wink]
MDW005
Member # 22706

Good morn family,

I have a quick question.....There is a local christian radio station I listen to, they are doing what is called Celebrate Life: I would like to nominate someone that has inspired me. If they choose my story then the person I nominate wins money and me too...which I would not keep for meyself, I would also give to this person.

I have never done something like this before and wanted to know if God would approve of getting money this way to help someone who could really use. It's not like gambling is it?

got to go, boys need a hair cut, or two or three.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

MDW,

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with a contest like that.

It is to celebrate someone who has inspired and been a positive influence. That's a good thing!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

sammy,

I am so happy that you were able to celebrate with your friends!! God provides!

payne,

Thanks for the prayers!!!

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

MDW, that's such a great idea!

I always try to think of a way to thank people that have encouraged, helped, and inspired me. This is a really cool opportunity for you. You are such a good writer, I know that you will tell their story well. I think that God would be proud and pleased with you for nominating your friend.

I have another doctor's appt so I can't write more right now. I'll be back later [Smile] Hugs!

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good day my dear family,

I have very little time, been very busy for me, but I wanted to share some thoughts with you before I leave to Florida tomorrow eve. I will not have my computer this time with me because I only have a few days to absorb God's creation and spend time with Him and my family. I hope you understand. My few thoughts.....

Her life had not turned out the way she had thought life should be, or for that matter, the way she would have planned her life. She sought happiness but, when seemed she found it, it was short lived. She sought love, but that didn't last long either. Then one day she met Jesus. His words touched and healed her broken heart. His love was the purest she had ever experienced. He showed her that life of following Him would give her all the happiness she craved and all the love she sought. In exchange for her heart, Jesus gave her life. This love is ours for the asking, this love is offered to us.

I spoke to my dear sister this morning and when we had finsihed with our gentle conversation, I sat in my chair outside listening to God speak to my heart.

We do not like to be lied to, but sometimes we fall for the lies in spite of ourselves. You see, satan plays on our weaknesses. He builds this cozy chat with us, and looks for ways to get us off track spiritually....even sometimes quoting God's Word, because he wants nothing more than to come between us and our loving God.

Close friends, as in sister's, knows each others secrets. They know what brings laughter. They "read" each others hearts. God knows all our secrets. He knows when we laugh and cry. He always waits for us to meet with Him. When we search to know Him from scripture and spend time with our Father, we discover His ways. Our prayers are our side of many conversations. He has so much He wants to share.

1 Corinthians, chapter 13 is beautiful, my sister shares with me.

Love, the word speaks to the soul, the emotions, the heart. God's love goes way beyond any kind of human love we can experience. It is the perfect love; He loves us not because He has to, not because He tolerates us, but because He is crazy in love with us. Such a love is almost unimagineable....but it's real, it's yours.

We love God and love the people around us by blessing, comforting, strengthening, and giving joy, no matter our feelings at the moment...

God gets to claim the title of the one who loves the longest.

God bless all of you, my dear family.

[ 08-09-2011, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: MDW005 ]

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, MDW!!!!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

I am so blessed by reading it.

You have a wonderful time with your family and God in FL!!

I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

[group hug]

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

MDW ~ Wow, another beautiful write. I hope your friend wins this contest. Either way though, what an honor that she has been nominated. A blessed friend.

I'm so glad sammy got to be 'normal' for a night of laughter and fun with friends. Another answered prayer.

I'm praying for little Trenton (that these were normal undiseased little tics and that Trenton stays fully healthy) and for Tracy...only God can heal that kind of pain.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Sammy, I also am very happy for you that you were able to attend a fun social night with dear friends. Thank you for the kind words.

I am hoping this special contest will last until I get back home and settle in when the boys go back to school Monday. The radio station chooses a write every day but, not sure when it ends. I really would like to take my time with this special write.

It has been a crazy day...still trying to come down from a rush of a day. I took dogs home to their owners and when I got back, I had a special blessing....the neighbor across the street asked if I could watch her son for a couple hours...of course, I say. God let me hold, kiss and hug on a tiny little, 10 months. Warmed my heart to love on him and see through his eyes. Amazing. Thank you God!

Boys fed and two more dogs to take care of in their home, done, whew! time to read my Bible study for the day....well in a short bit....I am hungry now.

Dekrator....thank you.

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

WOW! Thank you for sharing from your hearts. I have been blessed by reading this thread. Your posts are honest, thought provoking, encouraging, emotional, inspiring, challenging...

And I am reminded of

Hebrews 10:22-23

"Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for He who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds."

Since being in Florida with our family for almost a month...upon returning I have had responsibilities and commitments to take care of that I'm still working on to get caught up. Sorry I have not been able to comment on all of your posts as I would have liked to. I want you to know that you all spur me on toward love and good deeds. Thank you for sharing.

[group hug]

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for Trenton. He is on abx and doing well. His pediatrician actually prayed with us today at his appointment... God is good!

I realized while reading this that I need to spend more time focusing on my faith and personal relationship with Christ.

I have been trying to gather as much knowledge as I can to heal myself from Lyme using this forum but cannot forget my foundation in Christ.

Have a good night and chat soon
Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dear Fuel,

So thankful and rejoicing with you that Trenton is responding and doing well! Thank You Lord!

What you share is a great reminder for all of us to remember our Foundation...

The One who gives us strength.

The One who loves us unconditionally always and forever

Our Great Physician.

The One who is more than enough for our every thirst and need (as the song says).

The Creator of everything...including us, and on and on.

Have a blessed day everyone. He IS with us! he DOES hear our prayers and praise!

payne
Member # 26248

Good morning folks,
your words are comfort and trust building in the Lord, thank you.
MDW, May the Lord open the windows and doors for your path to follow His Will in all things you seek... travel in safety and comfort.
DKat and Dekrator, your support towards the Lord is heart lifting.. much Blessing are found with your daily lives.
sammy, the rock... much understanding in finding you as humble and rewarding from the Lords Will.
Fuel, seeking Divine Healing through the LIGHT.
and daisy and lymetoo, The Lord must be glad in your courage and daily support to those who listen. [group hug]
All find Blessing in your efforts and in all things we seek.
"The Lord God ... wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned. The Lord God hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back." Isaiah 50:4, 5
Find joy and trust today, wayne

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Going to start new God Thought thread soon...
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Even though I've already started a new God Thought for the week I wanted to comment on that post by Payne.

Wayne, Beautiful words of encouragement. It's so good to have you on God Thought.

"My soul runs hard after Thee. Your right hand upholds me." (Psalm 63:8).

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement