LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Lymenet People I Would Love to Meet and Thank (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lymenet People I Would Love to Meet and Thank
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess what, James? I've never ever had "PMS" .. seriously.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay okay, I mention "PMS" once and all the ladies get their feathers all ruffled. Can we say "feminism"? [Big Grin]

Tutu - tell me how you like this one:
quote:
A lady from a foreign country who could not understand much English wasn't feeling well and went to see her doctor. After examining her he said, "You are pregnant. Please understand that you have an insufficient passage and if you have a baby it will be a miracle."

The lady rushed home crying and told her husband, "The doctor says I'm pregnant and I have a fish in the passage and if I have a baby it will be a mackerel!"

There we go. That one was more politically correct, huh? [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, that is better. I am in no way shape or form a "feminist." You are really teetering on the edge again! [lol]

You never saw my dig at you .. it's somewhere here in General.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Aha! I found your "dig" at me! It was as mean as I thought it would be. You basically said that everyone at LymeNet is cool, except for me.

Was that the correct one, or was there another "dig" that I happened to miss out on?

Would you like to verbally abuse me any more? It's okay, I don't mind. Really. I think it's actually beneficial to be insulted every once in a while. [Big Grin] [lol]

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good fish story! Speaking of those who don't know much English, someone from Italy once stopped me on the street and in broken English, asked why all the windows were dirty here. Huh? Turns out the Italian word for dirty is "sale," pronounced sol-lay.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann-OH
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann-OH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never saw a thread rove so far from the original subject! It has been fun though!
I hope I will get to read about the experiences of people who went to the conference and the rally.

If you do post about your experiences here, please also post on a more specific subject heading.

Thanks,
Ann - OH

--------------------
www.ldbullseye.com

Posts: 5705 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Ann - I KNOW! These people have trouble staying on topic. One time there was this thread about my artwork, and then people starting writing stuff about "photon therapy" and "germany" and all this other weird stuff... I was like: "Come on, guys! Let's try to stay FOCUSED here!" You know? [shake]

Ann, you've got quite a few posts there. That's at least 10 times as many posts as Fuel has! [Smile] [lol]

Ann, which conference and rally are you referring to? I thought the next big one was on the 22nd for the IDSA.

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James have you noticed my new numbers? Be careful with a techie [Smile]

-

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by James1979:
Aha! I found your "dig" at me! It was as mean as I thought it would be. You basically said that everyone at LymeNet is cool, except for me.

Was that the correct one, or was there another "dig" that I happened to miss out on?

Would you like to verbally abuse me any more? It's okay, I don't mind. Really. I think it's actually beneficial to be insulted every once in a while. [Big Grin] [lol]

-
yeah, that was it!! Where'd you find it?? I would have been happy to bring it up for you, but you know my brain is old and I forget where I put things!! [lol]

I'm through abusing for now. [spinning smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

James1979
Unregistered

You guys are so funny! When I was reading your posts, I was swishing with Himalayan Sole, and I almost spitted it out all over the place! [Smile] It was a strange experience to laugh with a mouth full of sole. I don't believe I've ever done that before in my life. [Smile]

Fuel - you are SOOOO cheating! I can't believe you sank to such levels! And look at the number you gave yourself: 21,000?! [lol] At least if you had made it look less like a clean even number, it might've been more believable! [Smile]

Tutu - Well, it was difficult to find it, because I had to dig through all the other posts were you were bashing my persona. But what I did was I went to your "profile" page and viewed your recent posts. Then I guessed that maybe it was on the thread where everyone was congratulating you for reaching 60,000 posts, because I hadn't read that thread in its entirety.

And sure enough, there it was where you were saying how cool everyone on LymeNet is, except for James.

The thing I'm jealous about is that they gave you a celebration for reaching 60,000 posts, but I got diddly squat when I reached 1,500. What's going on here? 1,500 is a nice clean number! It's divisible by both 2 AND 5! How come nobody gave me a celebration, or parties, or fireworks like they did for you?

Well... 1,500 isn't as clean as Fuel's 21,000... but when a number is THAT clean, then I start to get a little suspicious, you know? [Big Grin]

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fuel, you just made me laugh with your new posting number - so, a techie, eh? Why don't you live up to your name and put another zero after your newest count and really make James and Lymetoo work out to catch up!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being as I get blood plasma on a regular basis, I consider myself a regular bondafide Lymepire.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Fuel, man, I got a big problem. I really need your help this time. I don't know what to do, and I'm starting to get really worried.

It's my eyes... it seems there's something wrong with my eyes. I can't really explain it. It's like everything is super blurry all of the sudden. Especially when I'm reading small things like digits or numbers, I'm having trouble making out the numbers.

So here's where I need your help: Since I can't read it myself - can you please tell me what my post count is? I would really like to know.

Thanks a lot for your help.

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh, who's on first???

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
James - First off welcome to LN. I see you are a newbie with the number of posts you have. Great to meet you!

Eye symptoms and Lyme go hand in hand. Please see the link below for eye topics...

www.canyoureadTHIS.com/Newbie/Spoonfed
 -

[bonk]

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic Fuel! James you have met your match! LOL

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, good work Fuel.

This will be a tough one for James to beat!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

HAHHAHAAA, FUEL!!

[lol] [lol]

Ok, James... congratulations for being a heavy talker!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

James1979
Unregistered

Dear Fuel:
 -

James1979
Unregistered

P.S. Can you girls PLEASE stop with the crazy moving graemlins in the signatures?!?!

I think 4 girls have added moving signature graemlins within the last 24 hours!

...And they all look WEIRD!!! [Smile]

penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't like my cool penguin??

I am so sad.. [Frown]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Good stuff all.. I feel like poo today, but had a laugh or two.

James thanks for the fun!

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Mine is staying.

Love the pic, James....LOL.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
Mine is staying.

I got no problem with yours. Yours is actually kinda cute.

But, for example, have you seen Scorpio's? It's... well.... um.... it's...

I don't know how to say it.

scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know you love mine so you might as well admit it! Lol

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe I just saw this thread for the first time.

I've met a few here ... vermontlymie was the first I met on the streets in NYC.

I met AmyC and MADDOG at Under Our Skin in Dayton.

I met steelbone, SForsgren and m0joey in Germany, along with several other Lymies who were there.

There are so many more I'd like to meet! Is there a gala next year? That would be fun!

Oh, and James, I do make it up to Chicago every once in a while.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by scorpiogirl:
You know you love mine so you might as well admit it! Lol

What, exactly, is "it"?

How can I love "it" if I don't know what "it" is? [lol]

One thing I know for sure: I still laugh every time I see it! [Smile] That is THE silliest... THING! Whatever it is.

James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
Oh, and James, I do make it up to Chicago every once in a while.

My house is always open! You're welcome to stop by at any time. Bring the whole family! [Smile] I would love to meet your husband, because he looks like a very happy person.

I have a cool house, and there's lots of cool stuff to do around here.

James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by penguingirl:
You don't like my cool penguin??

I am so sad.. [Frown]

It's not that I particularly don't like your penguin. Your penguin is alright... on ONE post. Okay? So like if you pasted your penguin on ONE post, then we can say: "Hey, PG, that's a cool penguin! Thanks for sharing it! It moves a lot, but thank God it's only on one post! That way we don't have to see it on every thread of the forum! That was a great idea to only post it once, in only one post!"

[lol] You get what I'm saying? [Big Grin]

But man... at least it's not weird.... like that other one! [shake]

James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Ok, James... congratulations for being a heavy talker!!! [Big Grin]

Okay, I just got this joke JUST NOW! It took me all day to figure it out. [Wink]
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by James1979:
quote:
[qb]Ok, James... congratulations for being a heavy talker!!! [Big Grin]

Okay, I just got this joke JUST NOW! It took me all day to figure it out. [Wink]
-
gee.. you're so honest today!

Penguin... keep the penguin so you can annoy James

Six.. I've been telling you (and others) that you are missing stuff over here!! I have to show up over here in self-defense of Lymenet! [Razz]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

penguingirl
Member # 28688

How about this one? It is smaller.

I might have to find a in between penguin.. this one is microscopic. The sunglass one is a bit large I think (as a signature).

There are not enough penguin smilies out there!!

--------------------
 -

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like it got lost in a snowdrift! Bring back Miss Penguin with some style...

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't go north of the mason dixon line.....LOL

no seriously, i'd like to just have a big conference and everyone could attend. if i had the money i'd pay for those who couldn't come.

--------------------

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by penguingirl:
How about this one? It is smaller.

I might have to find a in between penguin.. this one is microscopic. The sunglass one is a bit large I think (as a signature).

There are not enough penguin smilies out there!!

Oh my goodness, PG! That is AWESOME! You could even double the size and it still wouldn't be annoying!

If there was a "friend's list" feature on this forum, I would totally add you to it now. You would be getting a request like: "James1979 is requesting to be your friend!"

And Scorpiogirl would be getting: "James1979 has added you to his block list." HA HA HA HA HA! [Big Grin] [lol]

James1979
Unregistered

Oops, my new one is a little big now. I'll just shrink it a little later.
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Enfants! Faites attention aux baobabs!"

OK, this is SO NOT from The Godfather...Avatar maybe.

I think we should start counting how many threads James has hijacked. No wonder his post numbers are so high.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:
"Enfants! Faites attention aux baobabs!"

OK, this is SO NOT from The Godfather...Avatar maybe.

Does anyone know who I can contact to give a recommendation for the Nobel Laureate? I really think 17hens might have a good chance this year. [lol] [lol] [lol]

Listen, hun: Please go to the "after much soul searching" thread to see where the baobabs quote comes from. (It's near the bottom of the first page, and continues to the second page of the thread).
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=112217;p=0

Also I highly recommend you read the book. And if your children are still young and innocent ("young and innocent" = oxymoron), then it might be good for you to read the book to them too.

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, The Little Prince...I was going to guess James and the Giant Peach!

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SCOTT FORSGREN - I followed him closely in 2008 when I learned my pile of symptoms were due to Lyme. Then I followed him, a few months later, to Pforsheim, Germany.

Had good fortune to meet Scott in person at a Lyme & Autism Conference in Arizona a couple years ago.

Scott, I am better largely due to following your your Path, advise and Newsletters.

Hugs and Tremendous THANKS!

Am still dealing with Hypersensitivity to EMF's. Hard to do anything except stay home. Am seldom on the computer, so it is a joy to tell someone hello, and Thanks.

Also wish to thank the same crew above, plus BeJoy, Rachelle, Gigi, Nancy in S.F., LeeAnn in Ark., Six and would love to meet more folks here in Arizona. Forgive me for not mentioning you if I owe you Thanks...recall is still challenged --

THANKS to all who post. You were ALL my lifelines!

Best to You All, Grace

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tutu, I know .... and I'm negligent, mostly because of my limited time here. I'm only here now because I'm taking a dinner break from painting ... and from 9-3 I was at the pilates studio for training. Don't know how I'll paint since my arms are like spaghetti.

James, thanks for the invitation!! I haven't been up there in a couple years, so we're due to go sometime soon!! We love Chicago, there is a ton to do there!!

Hubby is a happy guy. He showed up at the pilates studio. I'm in training all weekend .... we took the opportunity to use him as a test client to give us a break. He's a good sport.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Penguin... I LOVE the new penguin... very cute!!!

James.. tell this old person what the heck your new graphic is.. I can't see it!!! [dizzy]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo - barfing broccoli-yes, that is what James graphic is... or barfing kale from his batch the other day.

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Lol D&C.

Tutu - it is a tree.. but yes it can look like broccoli or kale, lol.

--------------------
 -

17hens
Member # 23747

Tutu, D&C,

See my post from 11:47 this morning? James explained his little signature pic to me right after that so keep reading.

Was he being all mean to me or nice? Can't tell...

Still think it's from James and the Giant Peach!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hmmm... where did I see that???

Looks like a racoon in the middle of the broccoli... [Wink]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

randibear
Member # 11290

lor, looks like a bad scan of my kidneys or something....

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

yeah... except it's 3 of them... ! We lymies are weird...but.... [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

James1979
Unregistered

What's going on here? I leave for a short period of time, and when I come back it looks like the French Revolution! Man, I gotta take my moderation responsibilities more seriously now.

First off: Do you guys think my siggy pic is too large? I could make it smaller if it bothers anyone. I think the big pics are annoying, because they make every thread longer.

17hens - James and the Giant Peach is another good one! I completely forgot about that book! I think when I was a kid they made some kind of cartoon out of that book, and it was "revolutionary" because of it's graphics. Now it probably looks like a joke because of it's poor graphics. But I don't remember it.

You asked "was he being mean to me or nice"? Come on! I've never been mean to anyone on this entire forum EVER! Not even to Scorpio when she put that freaky thing on her siggy line!

I'm always usually just joking around. I never intend to be rude or mean to anyone.

Lymetoo have you figured it out yet? Did you read the book? I think you would really like it! I'm not kidding!

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I minored in Spanish, not French... so nope.

oh... I read that a long time ago. Don't even remember much of it. Thanks for pushing me to look it up! [Wink]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to Google James's signature line and here is what I found for others that were also clueless:

http://baobabble.wordpress.com/2008/08/19/why-baobabs/

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
You asked "was he being mean to me or nice"? Come on! I've never been mean to anyone on this entire forum EVER! Not even to Scorpio when she put that freaky thing on her siggy line!

I'm always usually just joking around. I never intend to be rude or mean to anyone.[/QB]

(((hugs))) to Friend James. Yes, you are kind and fun. We all love you. No worries. I'll relax.

Roald Dahl wrote James and the Giant Peach. He also wrote BFG (my fav!), Twits, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, etc.

My son's favorite author way back when. He still has his collection.

One year we were in OC, MD, laying on the beach. Both my kids, almost in unison, looked down toward the Kite Loft (our favorite shop in OC) and exclaimed, "Mom, it's the BFG!"

And there, flying up in the sky, was a huge "man," all stretched out with his arms above his head, fluttering in the wind. It must have been the BFG for sure! Great memory...

Now look who's hijacking this thread! [tsk]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relish, transmissions and shot guns.

Thought I'd add a few more topics to this mix! HA!

[lol]

And for a laugh... go to the gator pit!

https://sites.google.com/site/floridalyme/gator-pit

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement