LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought 1/23 - 2/26/12 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: God Thought 1/23 - 2/26/12
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, encouraging thread last time (as usual)...thanks to everyone who posted.

Continuing with that theme of "Courageous" from last time...I'd like to share some verses from Psalm 27.

1 The LORD is my light and my salvation--
whom shall I fear?

The LORD is the stronghold of my life--
of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When the wicked advance against me
to devour me,
it is my enemies and my foes
who will stumble and fall.

3 Though an army besiege me,
my heart will not fear;
though war break out against me,
even then I will be confident.

4 One thing I ask from the LORD,
this only do I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze on the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.

(I'll plan to share more of these verses on this thread this week. This Psalm is so powerful and encouraging).

Sammy, Please keep us posted on your picc and how you're doing.

Lymetoo, Appreciate the updates on Caleb.

Our God reigns!!!
[bow]
[group hug]

[ 02-27-2012, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pieces of that psalm I often quote when I am struggling or hurting.

I promise I will talk about the healing conference but my week has been filled with aches and pains.

Please pray for me today. I am going to see a new LLMD. This is my second one because I did not feel comfortable with the first one.

Father God, You lead and guide us in the way we should go. I am asking that all the pieces of my healing puzzle fall into place today as I talk with my new doctor. Fill her with wisdom and counsel. Give her insight into my care so that Your healing will flow.

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soccermama , I'm joining with you in prayer right now [Smile]

Sending you hug full of strength and comfort. May God bless you!

Please let us know how your appt went once you've returned home and taken it all in.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I added this update last night so I thought that maybe I should move it over here just incase some friends didn't get to see it before the new thread was started? If you already saw it, just skip over, it's old news to you.

Good evening (morning now) friends!

Thank you for continuing to pray for me. I'm still trying to get used to having the new IV port. I am very aware of it and it is still sore at times. Reminds me that I'm healing.

The infection at the surgical site is improving slowly. I'm very thankful that my doctor recognized the severity of my situation and is treating me appropriately. That was a scary situation.

I've also been on a new IV antibiotic for Lyme and I'm already starting to notice a difference. The fevers that I've had for the past 8-10wks (since stopping the other IV) are finally gone! I haven't had a fever for a couple days now

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you all with this update. Before today I wouldn't have had much to say. I've only started to notice the improvements within the past couple days. And most of my days have been full of doctors appts so that tends to make time go by in a blur for me.

Thank you all for continuing to share your songs, and thoughts and encouraging verses. I may not post much right now but I still stop by to see what's going on in your lives and to pray for you too!

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soccermama, It is important to change drs if not feeling comfortable. Good for you...you did it. Praying your new dr works out well. Praying for God's wisdom and healing touch. And to your prayer I say...AMEN!

sammy, Thanks for reposting your update. I know everyone will be glad to read it and pray for you. Prayers continuing for you.

Peace to everyone from the Prince of Peace-Jesus.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good afternoon God Thought family

Sammy and soccermama you are in my prayers.

Daisy, you got me reading Psalm 27 in my Bible...always finding homework [Big Grin]

I have this new Bible which was given as a gift from a beautiful christian lady in Bible class, and I'm finding it to be very encouraging as I locate scriptures to go with verses (I say that right?).

1. "The LORD is my light and my salvation"....
To say "The LORD is my light" is to confess confidence in Him as the source of these benefits.
I thought Isaiah 60:1-2 is beautiful, "Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. 2. See, darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and His glory appears over you.

and....Isaiah 60:20 your God will bathe you in splendor. Your sun will never go down, your moon will never fade. I will be your eternal light. Your days of grieving are over.

Ok, got off track a wee bit...I like Psalm 27 deep it is, but I think the Bible is deep and rich.

Courage is fear that has said it's prayers.

Self-talk is powerful and will prepare us to meet whatever lies ahead. Self-talk is like prayer and quiets our fears, making it possible to give our full attention to events transpiring. When we be positive, it helps cultivate a healthy self-image, and one that offers security, even in the face of disaster.
Whatever courage or strength is needed is as close as our willingness to go within, to commune with our heart, our precious Jesus.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soccermama... Prayers for guidance and discernment going up!!

--

I have bad news about Gage .. the little boy with brain cancer. They thought his tumor was breaking down, but it is now filled with fluid and growing.

--

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Well, it's awful. My sweet daughter called me, told me she was coming over, and that things were really, really bad. Moms, maybe you can imagine what was going on inside me. No, don't imagine. I don't want any of you to go there, ever!!!!

There is a meeting tomorrow. Hopefully, it will shed light on the radiologist's report. Please pray that Missy and Dan have wisdom and that they agree on Gage's treatment. Emotions are running high and the hurt is excruciating. The Lord says to trust Him. So, we trust.
Thank you for praying.

Love,
A hurting grandma
(Terrie)

Fluid
Posted 44 minutes ago

Gage's tumor is 38% bigger. It is now full of fluid. This is really bad news. We are scrambling to figure out what to do now. Very scared as the location is not easily operable. That is why Gage is having gait issues.

We can't believe it and can't figure out why the outer shell won't break. As of now we are off ANP and will meet with Dr. B tomorrow. It is not looking good at all. We are so frustrated and worried. Please pray for us.

I feel 6 1/2 years of pure exhaustion hitting me. We know we have to keep fighting and looking for help. This is our baby, our son. We need help. I will post tomorrow after we meet with Dr. B.

Missy

++++++++++

Caleb is progressing and is recovering from his surgery. They said his CT scan was like that of a normal person!! Praise God!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who need comfort ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9693D91yaUE

Very beautiful song I'd never heard before!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my, so many in need of prayer!

So glad you are having improvement, sammy, and that you are feeling well, daisy.

Saying a special prayer right now for sammy, soccermama and Gage and his family.

May our Almighty Healer touch you with His healing power, His comfort and His strength.

Lord, thank you in advance for improvements in their health, and for giving them all that they need to get through this time.

I can't imagine what Gage's parents are going through. So sad.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful song lymetoo. Yes, I will pray for Gage and family..so sad.

here is a song from Hillsong Psalm 27. Gallent and soothing beauty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eioDr_mDYE0

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the songs and scriptures. I needed the reminder I'm not the only one in a battle and the Lord gives rest and healing.

I continue to pray for you all .. my heart cries for Gage & his family.

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Better news...

Dear Prayer Warriors,

Missy did go to the meeting, I didn't think that she would. It's a good thing. Some good news, some urgent news. Get on your knees Prayer Warriors! To use a famous quote, "we've not begun to fight". Fight for Gage, Missy, Dan and family in the spiritual realm. Pray! Thank you, thank you! They need a neurosurgeon asap!

Love to all,
A believing grandma,
Terrie

Missy's Post:
Seriously?
Posted 2 hours ago

We went to clinic today. I seriously thought I might have a breakdown on the way there. I have never felt like that before today; but, I did think I was at a breaking point. I couldn't stop shaking. Gage hasa huge fluid build up. We need to find a neurosurgeon to drain this fluid. We are sending cd's out everywhere to find the best option. Gage seems to be ok for now; but, we need help fast. I am frustrated at the process right now and discouraged for sure. Gage's main tumor mass has once again gotten smaller and mostly dead tissue indicating the ANP is finally working for him. Now the cysts are the issue. We need to regroup and get a plan quickly.

Pray for wisdom, pray for patience, pray the fluid goes away and Gage receives a miracle from God. Then, we will have to call and cancel our appointments with all these Dr's and they will see what God still does today when they look at the new scan. They will have to, also, take notice of a clinic that can give someone with no options an option.
Exhausted and sinking; but, hanging on to a God who heals and a God who cares and a God who guides our steps.

Believing,
Missy

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning,

After reading the posts this morning I must post again Psalm 27:1,

"The LORD is my light and my salvation--
whom shall I fear?

The LORD is the stronghold of my life--
of whom shall I be afraid?"

Lord God, we pray for Missy and all of Gage's family that in the midst of this trying time that fear/darkness would be dispelled by Your light and love. Perfect love casts out fear. In Your presence may the family experience your strength and peace.

MDW, great Bible Study. Continuing to pray for sammy, soccermama and others of the God Thought family.

I have not yet listened to the songs...but look forward to doing so tonight.

Everyone have a wonderful day as we keep our eyes on Jesus.

[group hug]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, daisy. So much suffering .. but God is always there to hold our hands and comfort us.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

GAGE....

I have to share our day with you. Gage woke up around 7ish to go to the restroom. He walked by himself and didn't hang on to the wall. Dan was in there and was shocked. He got back in bed with me and we slept but something was different. Gage was moving better.

His arms were steady and his legs were also stronger and not shaking. He woke up happy which is common. He's a happy kid most the time. Dane helped Gage finish a lego set, which thrilled Gage, then we went to clinic.

Clinic was shocked when they saw him. They couldn't believe how he was doing. He walked really well. Not perfect but didn't need help. After we went to clinic we went to pick up Andie Grace and headed to Jambe Juice.

Gage wanted to stay there and hang out. Once again he walked. Then we took Daelynn to Justice to shop. It's good to have Gage do something for others. So, the opportunity presented itself and although he was not happy about a "girl" store he needs to be patient with others.

He hung in there and put up with the "girl" store. Then we came home and he started working on another lego set. He is walking and getting up and I am so grateful for this day. I don't know if his cyst popped, is gone, if he's going to be ok. I don't know.

What I do know is after a month of my son not being able to do much of anything without my help he had a day that he hasn't been able to have in a long time. Please continue to pray for Gage's balance. Pray for healing. Pray that he won't need surgery and that all this will resolve. Wanted to share our day. God is hearing us. God has to do it.

Believing,

Missy

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo,

Thanks for the updates on Gage.

I am praying, praying, praying for him and his family.

Our God is an awesome God and I know for sure He is hearing our prayers....and I thank Him in advance for continued healing for Gage.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

They may have to do another MRI to see if he's been healed!! The poor parents... whew.

Thanks so much for all the prayers! God works miracles everyday!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi God Thought family, been lurking but not much time to post. I am happy to hear that you are improving Sammy. I sat and read about Gage. My heart breaks for him and his family.

Father God you are all mighty, all powerful and all faithful to your children. Please continue to heal this child, your child. In Jesus' name. Amen

I am doing ok. Had a rough week in the PMs but got through another one. I have a big birthday party here tomorrow with 15 Seven year old girls. I am very excited for my little girl.

Work is good, I have a person who is not a believer. She is full of negativity. She tries to pick fights with me. She belittles everyone and talks behind everyones back. I would like to ask you all to pray for her first of all. I pray that her heart will open up to people and she will stop being so rude and mean. I also ask God to help me remember that I am a Christian and although I have thought about retaliating, I know that in Gods time, He will deal with her. Praying for patience and joy in the midst of the awful abuse.

I love my job and am friendly and liked by everyone except her. She does not like anyone, so I do not take it personally.

Praying for all of you. Good health and happiness, smiles and sunshine for all of you. xoxo

fflutter

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi flutter,

Good to hear from you. I will pray for your unbelieving coworker. I pray that God will send people (such as you!) and circumstances into her life that will give her a revelation and she will become a believer.

I also pray for you, to be tolerant and patient in the midst of working with her.

I wonder this...

Whoever is her supervisor...do they know/see/hear how she is acting and treating people and can they speak with her about appropriate workplace conduct?

I guess it depends on the circumstances.

The way you describe her reminds me of how Joyce Meyer describes herself many years ago, right after she married her husband Dave, and before she had a revelation and became a serious, obedient Christian.

--------------------

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Dekrator, It is a well known fact that she is has treated many inappropriately. She has been with the company 16 years though and supposedly has great influence. I remember though my first review. The director asked me specifically if the girl was treating me ok. At the time I didn't understand why.

She was so "nice" in the beginning. She didnt become mean until I really started doing well at the company. The more I learn and more I could handle, the worse she treats me. I have a strong work ethic. I work when I am at work, I do not dilly dally. I think she is threatened by that. The minute the bosses are away she is on her cell phone, talking for hours, surfing the internet. I see her. I do not do this at work.

No one at work knows that I am sick, even if she did it wouldn't matter. We have one girl who is treating brain cancer and this girl complains about her !!! When I heard this I was numb and could not belief someone could be so cold and evil.

I am putting it all in Gods hands though. Rising above and keeping a smile on my face.
As daisy posted above:

"The LORD is my light and my salvation--
whom shall I fear?

Have a great day all. Many blessings

flutter

--------------------

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I'm praying for all concerns.

Please pray for my pain issues. I aggravated my neck and back (again) yesterday and my hand also hurts. Gotta quit typing!! [bonk]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

You are doing the right thing, for sure, flutter.

You will get your reward someday.

Praying for everyone, including your pain issues, Lymetoo.

I know it's hard, but go rest!!!!!!!!!!! [dizzy]

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DKat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
flutter, it's amazing to me that there always seems to be one sour/agitating person. Your effort to stay kind reminded me of this verse....

Proverbs 25:21-22 If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the LORD will reward you.

I pray the Lord will grant you peace in the midst of this and that her jealous heart will melt as she glimpses His love.

Lymetoo, Praying for your healing and release from all pain.

I've had a very tough week too. Can't understand why the nosedive.

--------------------
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help.

Posts: 338 | From NEPA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

fflutterby, I'm sorry to hear that you work situation is so stressful. There was someone strikingly similar to what you have described at my last workplace.

She was/is a minister's wife. I will tell you, from the moment that I met her I felt and knew in my heart that I could not fully trust her. She was always nice to my face but not so nice behind by back. It was like she was two people. The one that she projected and the one that she really was. Know what I'm saying?

Some of my other coworkers saw the true her but the big bosses were completely deceived. They had no idea. They loved her. I didn't understand.

I wanted to like and trust this woman. I tried. I was nothing but good and honest to her. I did my job, I did her job, I went over and beyond. I also prayed for her...

I hoped that maybe I could be a positive influence. Maybe God could show her that she didn't have to live two lives. She could just be honest and true and work hard.

Overall, it made me sadder knowing that she was supposed to be a Christian and yet she didn't act like one. I hope that God will continue to move in her heart.

fflutterby , I will pray for you, your coworker, and your whole work situation. Take care friend [Smile]

sammy
Member # 13952

Sounds like we are all having a tough week.

I'm praying for you Lymetoo for your pain issues.

Dkat that God will pick you up from your sudden unexpected nosedive. (Those are so scary!)

Soccermama, continuing to pray for you guidance for your new LLMD and relief for your pain.

For Gage and Caleb, we ask for Gods miraculous healing touch.

Daisy, MDW, and Dekrator, I'm not sure what you need specifically this week so I'll continue to pray for your families and that God will continue to touch and heal you. We all need that, right [Smile]

If you all will please continue to pray for me, I would appreciate it. My skin infection over the IV port site/chest area flared and has gotten worse over this weekend. It started to spread down to my abdomen where it had not been before. I am upset, I've been on this medicine for 3wks and I can't seem to get better.

It's frustrating this immune deficiency. No matter what I do, I can't make my immune system work better. Medicine can't fully replace what's missing. I can take my antibiotics, antifungals, and antimalarials but they don't seem strong enough to get rid of my infections. I'm so tired and I feel defeated.

I got a referral to see a new clinical Immunologist at Cinci Childrens (yes I know, weird, I am not a young child but that is where the uber specialists are...). I was referred to the dept and have not been assigned a doctor yet. They want to review my charts from my LLMD and current immunologist first. Please pray that this doctor will be able to help me more and be willing to work with my LLMD.

Thank you all. Hugs [Smile]

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

sammy, thank you for your prayers ...

just said a prayer for you too. Will continue praying until we hear the victory report!

somewhere the Truth says that weeping my endure for a night, but joy comes with the morning ~ and the joy of the Lord is our strength!

We're more than conquerors ... someday soon this nightmare will be our testimony!

--------------------

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Thank you all for your prayers and kind words. I am so sorry TUTU, I hope you can find some relief soon. Praying for you. Sammy I am sorry you are having a hard time. May God heal this infection so that you can move forward in your healing. Dkat that is a perfect verse, I will keep it close to me.

God is so good and I know He has plans for us other than this. I know it is right around the corner. In His perfect time.

I survived the birthday party ! My daughter and I were playing a PJ party game afterwards. She had to ask me a question about my talent and I couldn't think fast enough. She said my talent was "pulling off a party for her with 14 of her friends in our tiny little apartment, I love my life."

Thank you Father, as weak as I feel and beat up right now, I did it, I made her day and I am her hero today.

God is sooo good !

Goodnight all, sleep well...

--------------------

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fflutterby: It is great when we can be there for our kids. I made homemade hot chocolate for my girls this weekend and I felt like their Mom again.

I am amazed that you are able to work feeling sick with all that stress from your co-worker

plus no one there providing emotional support because they don't know about your condition.

Sammy: I will continue to pray that you have a 360 degree turnaround. Lord, we speak to her

immune system and say be strong and function the way that You have created.

Lymetutu: I am praying for Gabe. I want to see God show up in a big way.

I went to the healing conference. It was very low key. The speaker was Randy Clark. He said two things that really stood out to me. They are actually related.

He said that repentance begins when we change our minds. The change in direction is the result of repentance.

He also talked about 2Cor. 4:13.

It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak.

Paul was quoting from Psalm 116:10. David was talking about being greatly afflicted but still believed in the goodness of God even though it was difficult due to the greatness of the trial.

Randy Clark was emphasizing how important it is to verbalize our faith. It fits with what MDW0005 wrote about self-talk.

I have to admit this is a struggle for me. I have been learning through this journey to believe and therefore speak.

On a more personal note, God brought to light some deep, dark hurts and beliefs that I did not know where there. He is a delivering God.

My visit to my new LLMD was very encouraging. She seems confident which inspired hope in me.

There was an interesting book in her lobby. It was a book of 3X5 cards from people who wrote encouraging notes of prayers. As well as how they were committed to praying for the clinic.

HOW AWESOME!

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Hi All,

Healing prayers and thoughts to all of you. I am so sure it was your prayers. The past two days she has been my best friend again. The prayers worked, thank you !!! Call it bipolar disorder, or whatever but it makes the atmosphere so much better. I am praying about it and careful to tread lightly.

soccermama, this is so true. We must speak and believe with all of our thoughts and mind and hearts. We must thank God even before he grants our prayers.

Also happy to hear that you had an encouraging visit with you new LLMD, praise God.

He is awesome, isn't He ??

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hello dear friends!

I am thanking God for all that is good in our lives. Lately I have been thanking Him for very hard times too, since that is when I have learned the most and moved closer to God.

I am praying for your specific needs...all of you.

sammy, let us know how you are doing with that infection at your port site. Yep, praying and believing that the new Immunologist will be able to help you.

flutter, you are a great Mom!! So great to hear your daughter's appreciative comments. That's great that your coworker has been friendly the last 2 days. Your good attitude with her even when she is not nice reminds me of:

Romans 12:14-21(NIV)

14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: ``It is mine to avenge; I will repay,'' says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

``If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.''

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

You may be the only example of real Christ-like behavior that she has ever encountered, and with time, she may have a change of heart/attitude.

soccermama, thanks for sharing about the Healing conference. Sounds like is was very enlightening for you. That's wonderful that you are feeling hopeful after your LLMD appt.

Praying for all...DKat, MDW, daisy, Lymetoo and all who are reading.

My prayer requests are the same as always I guess...for complete family reconciliation and forgiveness, for relief from pain and stiffness, for my grandsons to be baptized very soon, and for my son and daughter to develop an enthusiam for serving our Lord.

Good night dear friends! May God Bless you all.

--------------------

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Dekrator48,

Been trying to PM you but mailbox is full.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Oooops, sorry soccermama...I'll empty it now. [bonk]

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Friends,

Please pray for my nephew, Jeff. He had rotator cuff repair surgery (2nd time)on Feb 2 and is in extreme pain.

His Dr said it was the worst case of rotator cuff damage he has ever seen. He has a long rehabilitation ahead of him.

BTW, I'm certain he has undiagnosed lyme and bartonella at the very least. He has had known tick bites and lots of medical problems.

I have spoken to him and my sister about it and they now believe it to be true, but do not see how he can afford to do anything about it...so he treats the symptoms, not the cause(s).

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good eve God Thought family,
Sure has been much going on. I read all the posts and again much, and blessed I am. I say a prayer for each one of you and family and friends in need of prayers.

I am sorry I have not been here to share each day with you, but I had been a wee under weather, much better now and thank you for prayers. [group hug]

Everyone ready for the super bowl? Me, I am not much of a sports kind of gal, so I will root for the commercials. C-O-M-M-E-R..... LOL

Anyway I had some thoughts since I been feeling better, and would like to share if it be okie's with you....you know I will anyway....

Water is one of the strongest elements on earth; it can't be broken; it can assume many shapes; it can join easily with itself. when it reaches a certain mass, moving water presents an irresistible force.
Such a thought, to learn to acquire the strength of water.

John 7:37-38 reads... On the final and climatic day of the feast, Jesus took His stand. He cried out, "If anyone thirsts, let him come to me and drink. Rivers of the living water will brim and spill out of the depths of anyone who believes in me this way, just as the scripture says."

See, we were made to flow with the water and the life of the Spirit of God. When we are not connected to the Lord our God; to His flowing waters, we feel empty and yes without purpose. But we were meant to be overflowing.

We can claim the fullness in life, in Him. God promised that we can draw from Him the peace that passes all understanding, joy, and His pure love...to draw all that we need, but we must go to Him first. We cannot draw from a spring until we go to the shimmering spring.

hugs and prayers

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Will do, Dekrator!! OUCH to the thought of the pain!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good morning God Thought family,

I am so thankful that Jesus knows my name, He knows what I am going through, and praise God He cares. Just a little reminder that Jesus knows all of you, cares, loves you and He is with you this day and has never left your side. I pray this day is filled with blessings for each of you.

I love this song by Kelly Mc Raes, it kind of fits well with me especially on those days when I am struggling.

He Knows my name...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKuEwf9W1cQ&feature=related

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi friends,

Thank you for prayers for my nephew.

He is doing fairly well since going home. His pain is pretty well controlled this time with meds.

He has been moving around and eating some. He has a long road ahead, but he will make it.

He has to keep the huge padded sling on for 4 months because of how complicated this surgical repair was.

Continued prayers are appreciated, and God is answering!! [bow]

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Dekrator, yes I will continue to pray for your nephew, it is so wonderful God is answering prayers and healing.

It was tough hearing my little man ask me this afternoon if I was going to get better and how he misses me joining in fun. Little man wanted to know if I have Lyme cancer. At that moment, I was unsure and scrambled to find the right words for him. Yes, I reasured him I would heal and gave him a squishy hug and smile. It was a beautiful sight and feeling to receive this love in return.

Sometimes it can be difficult to see the blessings in our day. There are circumstances we cannot change or control. One of those is certainly the limiting nature of illness. Disease, treatments, and side effects have a huge impact on our life. We are not required to deal with these things alone.

What matters most is that even though we may be dealing with a long-term problem, we can learn to dwell on wellness, not on illness; on solutions, not problems.
The key is to lift our eyes to something greater, to someone greater.

Limitations can certainly affect how we live each day, but they need not alter who we are or the quality of our lives. Life has so much to offer us and we have much to offer life.

Hope is looking to the future with joy of expectations of better things to come.
Hope is not only a dream to come true, but having a deep assurance that it's within your reach. Hope is love.

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

MDW - Profound and beautiful write. Thank you.

Praying for us all. (Dekrator's nephew, too)

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good morning God Thought family,

Thank you so much DKat.

I was on FB this morning, and some mornings my wall is plastered with what I call post-et posters. One in particular stood out for me this morning.

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, thats true strength."

Reminds me of a couple Psalms.
My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Ps. 62:1-2

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Ps. 73:26

I friend told me recently "hold steady," best words I heard at that time I needed.
My prayer for us is to hold steady and look up to our Jesus our Rock. May we also thank Him for the day He has given us and find the little twinkles in our day. I love you Jesus, thank you for my new day with you.
Hugs and Christian love. May we all have a beautiful day. [group hug]

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Jackie Evancho

"To Believe"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foUrBztgzZA&feature=player_embedded

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Please pray for a friend of mine. Her son has been running a fever of 103 for several days. Is now in

the hospital and the doctor does not know what is wrong.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Good morning friends!

Thanks, everyone, for prayers for my nephew, Jeff. He continues to heal.

MDW, I enjoyed your writes as usual. It is so true that we can choose to focus on wellness, healing and hope...a great reminder thanks.

I pray for your total healing, MDW, as well as everyone here.

Hi to DKat, sammy, flutter, soccermama, daisy, Lymetoo and everyone else reading!!

That was a very pretty song, Lymetoo. Such an incredible voice for a young girl!

soccermama, I am praying for your friend's son right now. May God guide the medical team to the correct diagnosis and treatment so he may heal quickly, and give strength and comfort to him and his family.

Worries and sorrows remind me of the song "Love Has Come" by Mark Schultz that my grandsons sang in the talent show at school last week.

It starts out with "I know that life is filled with sorrow..." 5 year old Kaden put his heart into it and his little eyebrows raised up as he sang that part along with 8 yr old Deven.

When there was a break in the lyrics, Deven looked over at Kaden and told him "Good job!"..it was so cute.

I finally figured out how to upload video to facebook so I posted the video there.

Today we are expecting 1-3 inches of snow...not enough to interrupt anything, but it is pretty.

Praying everyone has a blessed day and is touched by the healing hands of God. Hugs!!!

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good morning God Thought Family,

Soccermama...I be praying for your friends son.

Lymtoo...Wow,Jackie has beautiful gift from God, such a powerful voice at a tender age. I'm sure God has even more great plans for this girl and her family.

Dekrator, You having snow and my dafs are in bloom and flowering trees are bursting in bloom. Pink and white, pretty they are.
So, with your grandsons singing on stage, I know you were and are a very proud grandmother. O, the joys they bring to us, our littles.
I will be excited to watch their performance. What a great brother! "Good job," he says. So precious. Makes me smile, because I know you are.

You say worries and sorrows remind you of the song they sang, "Love Has Come"
Well, at this moment Finding Nemo popped in my brain, LOL

Dorey's philosophy on life... "When life gets you down, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."

Lisa Beamer wrote, "Whatever comes, God will give me strength to deal with it."

And when we get tired of swimming
We are reminded of God's promises and that He will take our hand, and wipe our tears and all that other great stuff He does so well.

Matthew something...Come to me all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My Yoke upon you.. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

So, hmm... lets just keep praying, praying, praying. Proverbs 15:13 A joyful heart makes a face cheerful.....Thank you Dekrator, I enjoyed the smiles on my face with your share.

May we all find some smiles today.
[Smile]

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Love Has Come...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO4S86f8BvU&feature=related

Just keep swimming...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi MDW!!

You always make me smile, dear friend!

Wow, you have blooming flowers and trees!! We have some plants and flowers just starting to peak up out of the ground which is unheard of for February in PA...and it started in January.

What a mild winter it has been for so many...and I'm not complaining one bit.

Thanks for sharing the quotes, scriptures and youtube videos. They are uplifting. That was a cute Nemo youtube clip! [Big Grin] It's a good lesson...just keep swimming!

Every time we got in my car, the boys would request that I play "Love Has Come" so they could sing to it...over and over again.

Now I burned a new CD of Christian songs and the boys want to hear "Your Grace is Enough" by Matt Maher everytime we get in my car. They just about have all the words memorized and Deven proclaimed that they are singing it next year at the school talent show...lol. They may change their minds a hundred times until then.

"Your Grace is Enough" by Matt Maher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfqnboThi8c

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Hello God Thought Friends,

Last week I typed a post...then lost it in cyberspace. Sure wish I had typed it in another place and then cut and pasted it.

Although I've not been back since then I do think about you all and pray too.

Hoping to respond to your posts...but want to get this greeting to you first.

[group hug]

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

Lymetoo, Wow, that is a beautiful video in every way!! Words, orchestra, singers & Jackie...again, WOW! Thanks for sharing..

soccermama, I'm a day late reading this & I'm praying your friend's son is healed & growing stronger each day.

daisy, I hate loosing work to cyberspace. Thanks for praying...miss your writes as God gives you much wisdom. You're so incredibly busy and a blessing to all.

dekrator, Your grandkids are so cute ... power packs in all they do! Songs are good & what a blessing they like to sing them from the heart.

MDW, I'm looking forward to God's beautiful flowers...like Dekrator though, I'm seeing a bit of snow. Hmm & yep, I like Nemo too.

Praying for us all, God is our very real help in time of need. Oh & I heard a new song~~Power of Your Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XJL3W03iaA

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Really enjoyed watching your grandsons, Dekrator! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi daisy...thanks for the prayers!

DKat and Lymetoo...Thanks, so glad you enjoyed watching my grandsons singing! I may be a little biased, but I agree that they are soooo cute!

That is a pretty song, DKat...thanks for sharing it.

Have a peaceful, blessed night everyone!

--------------------

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Just wanted to update on my friend's son. His fever broke at 3:30 am.

He was able to avoid a spinal tap because he tested positive for strep throat. He has tolerated food today. T

The doctor wants to keep him at the hospital while a see if his temperature remains normal with no meds.

Praise GOD!

Have been reading the posts but haven't formulated my thoughts to reply. Good stuff.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Amen to that, soccermama!!

God is good!!!

Praying that your friend's son's temp stays normal and he recovers quickly and can go home soon.

Thanks for the update!

Have a great day everyone! [hi]

--------------------

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

I need you all to pray. My daughter was diagnosed with strep throat last week. She was given an antibiotic and seemed to improve.

Yesterday she began complaining of headache, stomachache, and was very dizzy.

This morning she had the same symptoms plus muscle weakness in the legs and sore knees.

We will be calling the doctor this morning.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

I am praying for your daughter, soccermama...and you too!!!

Big Hugs for you!! [group hug]

--------------------

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Thanks for the greetings.

Beautiful songs and scriptures. It is so very uplifting to come to God Thought.

So glad to read the good reports...especially involving children.

There are a few flowers beginning to grow through the dirt, only see the daffodil stems, no yellow blooms. Winter's been mild here (so far). I am soooo glad.

Healing prayers to all reading this.

The psalmist writes in 90:2,
"Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God."

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good afternoon God Thought family,

Dkat...Soon your flowers will be in bloom, glittering snow is beautiful also and you can see bird prints in the snow...how cool is that!
I enjoyed listening to the song you share, and prayers too, thanks.

soccermama... great news you share with us about your friends son. Hopefully he can go home and continue to heal completely. I am sorry to hear about your daughter, may God give you comfort in knowing that He is control, and may He place you and your daughter in is healing arms and hold you both. Yes I will pray for your daughter.

Dekrator...I did very much enjoy watching and listening to your grand-littles. Beautiful that you are encouraging them and they have the love in their hearts. Do you also have the words memorized to these songs, and sing along with them? Sounds like a joyful ride in the car.

Daisy..thanks for the greet and prayers busy lady. Praying for you also. Thats a pretty psalm.

I do not really have a thought this day, I guess I might just need to be still for a short bit, and go enjoy all the birds and squirrels in my yard for now and a hot cup of coffee...bit of a chill in the air this day.
Good day and waving back at you Dekrator.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

I look forward to when Roy Lessin has a new message/devotion to share in "Meet me in the Meadow," his sight. Here is todays I share with you. have a peaceful eve, God Thought family....

Run To Jesus

Run to Jesus! The name of the Lord is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe. Proverbs 18:10 NKJV

Is there a trial you are facing, a difficulty you are walking through, a sorrow you are carrying, a burden you are bearing, or a heartache that is causing you pain?

You are not alone in these trying times or through these difficult circumstances. There is one alone who is a very present help in time of need. In Jesus you have a Warrior who has won the battle, a Champion who has defeated the foe, a Conqueror who will lead you in triumph.

He is your Light in the darkest night, your Companion in the deepest valley, your Guide through the densest forest, your Rock on the shakiest ground, your Shelter from the strongest storm, your Oasis in the driest desert, your Captain on the roughest seas.

He is Master, Savior, Healer, Deliverer, Shepherd, and Friend. In His name is your strong and high tower. He is your security, your shelter, your shield.

Run to Jesus! Run to His name. Run to His love. Run to His care. Run to His strength. Run in faith. Run in confidence. Run with all your heart and be safe.

ps..oops, this was yesterdays...day late on sharing. But thats ok, still great message.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi daisy! Something tells me you have alot on your plate right now! That's a beautiful psalm...almost too overwhelming to even imagine.

Hi MDW! Thanks! Yep, I have the words memorized also and sing along with the boys. That is an accurate description...a joyful ride!

I really enjoyed Roy Lessin's write..thanks for sharing it. I was going to pick my favorite part of it...but when I reread it...the whole thing is my favorite...I think I should print that out and read it often. Very good, encouraging message for sure!

Nighty night!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

soccermama,

Still praying for your daughter and thanking God in advance for His healing.

Jesus, I trust in You!!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi Lymetoo!

I was wondering how Gage is doing?? Have you heard any updates?

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Well, they posted something yesterday that they were still looking for a surgeon... so pray for that.

Apparently, his tumor is nearly dead but he has a large cyst there. They need to remove it. He was doing very poorly for awhile (falling, etc) but is now doing well.

Still, the cyst/tumor has to come out.

I think there is a lot of hope!--

--
And Caleb is breaking world records ( [Wink] ) in his recovery! He is able to talk, sing, and is working on the walking part. His brain is a bit messed up, but it's all looking GOOD!!

They just removed his trach yesterday. He's eating pureed foods and they hope to remove his feeding tube (in his side) soon.

PRAISE GOD!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Well, that is good news for both Gage and Caleb...praise the Lord!!!

I hope the family finds a great surgeon soon for Gage. Yes, I will pray for that.

Thanks for the update!!

--------------------

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 14 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to update on my daughter. The doctor thinks she developed a secondary sinus infection as a result of the strep.

He put her on another antibiotic for ten days. He thinks her dizziness was a result of inner ear imbalance due to sinus.

He tested for potassium levels and inflammation in the muscles for her muscle weakness in her legs.

Today she seemed like a different child. I am going to be sending an e-mail to my LLMD to see if she thinks we need to test her.

I have the ability to treat with different herbals that I have around the house.

I am going to be watching closely.

I put my trust in God alone. In Him comes my salvation.

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi soccermama,

That is good news that your daughter is doing better today. I am thankful to hear that.

It does sound like a reasonable explanation, so I pray that this other antibiotic takes care of her symptoms.

Thanks for updating us!

Big hugs and I hope you sleep well tonight!

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good morning God Thought family

This Valentine morning I wake to Jesus on my mind. Even if we do not think we have someone to love us on this day, or for us to share love in return for another, we do... Jesus is our true love and with as grand a heart as His, we have much love in our hearts to share...

"This Is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you."

I had a song that came to my mind this Valentine Day

Be Thou My Vision.... one of my favorite versions of this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vROU_N-FYdY&feature=related

If you have a special song this day, I would love to enjoy listening to your choice.
I hope your day be filled with love. [group hug]

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Hi MDW,

You said just what I was thinking today...so thank you!

That is a beautiful hymn that you posted. I enjoyed listening.

There are many songs about love that I could post, but this one comes to mind because I recently saw Audrey Assad in concert with Matt Maher.

"For Love Of You" by Audrey Assad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9TSXCrMInY

I am thankful today for the love of family and friends, and even more thankful for God's love....what more could we ask for?

Happy Valentine's Day friends! [kiss]

--------------------

soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

There has been further developments on my daughter. She started twitching last night and didn't stop.

I finally gave her an ativan but she still continued to twitch. Her whole body was twitching like muscle spasms.

She could not bear her weight. I finally called 911 and they transported her to the hospital.

By the time we got seen by the doctor, the medicine had kicked in.

The doctor did not think she had a seizure. She believes that the twitching is stress induced brought on by my illness.

All I know is I had a reasonably, emotionally healthy child until we put her on antibiotics.

Our hope endures the worst of conditions. It's not just optimism. Let the earth shake. Our hope remains. Emmanuel God is with us. El shaddai: All sufficient. Natalie Grant

fflutterby
Member # 28081

Just dropping by to read some of your posts. I have not been feeling great. I made an appointment to see Dr. H in NY. My family is going to help with the money. I am truly blessed. They pushed me to do this and I feel it is time.

OH Lymetoo that is such wonderful news about Gage and Caleb both.

soccermama, I will pray for your daughter, that sounds like a horrible experience to endure.

Where is Sammy? I hope all is well.
Praying for all of you. Big hugs and Happy Valentines day to all of you xoxoxo

--------------------

DKat
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30941

soccermama, That must have been so hard going through that with your daughter. I am praying for you both.

fflutterby, It's great that your family is standing by you ... praying you will have strength and be healed.

MDW, What a way to wake up...thinking of Jesus!
I like the songs. Thanks to you & Dekrator for sharing.

I'm reading an Anne Graham Lotz book now and wanted to listen to her. That's how I came across this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8i460c3ejw

PS~It's so encouraging to read your signatures!

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

Happy Valentines Day friends!

MDW, thank you for reminding us that Jesus is our true love!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm here. I've been following your posts with prayer requests and updates.

I've been thinking of you and praying for YOU ALL every day [Smile]

I've been wanting to respond and give you all an update but when I've tried my brain hasn't cooperated. Sorry about that.

Yesterday was my IVIG day, finally! I'll give you an analogy so that you can understand how important this is to me. For the past 2wks I've essentially been crashing, it's like I'm trying to drive/run my car (body) on fumes. Well it only goes a little bit then you have to stop. Last 10 days I was pretty much... a useless blob of sick. I don't know how else to describe how I felt/was. Bad. I needed refueling.

Even though I'm on a full treatment protocol with a good LLMD my immune system is weak. The antibiotics can only do so much. They help hold the infections in check but I need my immune system to really fight. My immune system needs the IVIG.

Sadly, I am still struggling with that skin infection on my chest over the IV port site. It starts to look better then flares and gets worse again. I have a few days left of the medicine. I have to call and make an appt with the doctor tomorrow (thanks for reminding me because my jello brain did not think of this last week). I was supposed to continue the medicine one week after the infection cleared. And it hasn't cleared yet... So I need to f/u and get more medicine. I think this is the 7th week that we've been trying to treat it.

So I'm super nervous and excited to have an appt with the head of the immunology dept at a well respected hospital in Cinci on 2/29. My appt can't come soon enough!

I hope and pray that this doctor will take interest in my case, will want to help me, and be able to help me with a new treatment plan (like more frequent IVIG!). I also hope that she will be open to working with my LLMD. (There is always that fear of Lyme skepticism in the medical community...).

Oh hugs for my friends [Smile] Seems like we are all going through some challenging times right now. At least we know that we never walk alone.

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good afternoon God Thought family

Dekrator....I enjoyed listening to your song choice and the reason you chose, beautiful song. I also like the idea of us sharing thoughts for a morning of the same...Jesus.

DKat.... two of my favorite people, Anne Graham Lotz and Ortega Fernando. What an ear and heart full message and song...Give me Jesus. Almost make me tear, so beautiful. I have been working on one of Anne's books for over a year now...I am a very slow reader, plus I get side tracked and read another book. I think I have a few started and not completed. Anyway the book I been reading of hers is called, "I Saw The Lord"...Might finish this year. I am with you, I had to peek at all the signature lines since you pointed them out...truths...Beautiful.

Soccermama...I do pray you find answers real soon for your daughter. I will continue prayers for healing for the two of you and God give you peace while you wait patiently.

flutterby...family are beautiful people and hopefully for most of us we can count on them when in need for one reason or another. Family is a blessing. I pray your trip is a safe one and you find the answers to a healthy treatment plan that fits best in healing needs for you.

Sammy....Sammy, Sammy, what are we going to do with you dear? We just keep on swimming, praying, treating...I have some bandaids for you and gentle hugs. Patience and courage...Jesus is our healer...He's our all. I will continue praying for you, Sammy.

Well, I had a busy morning. I went to the school this morning and watched my little man run in the Boosterthon Fun Run. He ran 37 laps...I best pay up...good thing it was $1.00 a lap! He tryed to get me to pay five. It was a smile morning and the weather is sooo warm this day in my corner of the world. I be sitting outside listening to all the sounds around me.
Have a peaceful afternoon/eve everyone that has come to God Thought. Ok, chat another day with you.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

I had one more thought... Hmm, yes, I was reading a small but powerful note recently about never be shaken. One of the Psalms in this message was Psalm 33:11 "The Lord's plans stand forever; His intentions can never be shaken."

God has given us a promise that resonates deep within our soul. We know it and His deep peace fills us when we pray. Yet, sometimes we see obstacles arise that appear to block our way. We may be tempted to doubt..but don't.

No impediment can hinder God's wonderful plans for us. God is faithful and will carry us out. God's word to us will never be broken.

Then we have Psalm 33:3-4
Sing new songs of praise to him; play skillfully on the harp and sing with joy. For the word of the Lord holds true, and everything He does is worthy of trust.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Just wanted to pop in and say that I read your posts and I am praying for all of you...and your daughter, soccermama.

Jesus, I am trusting in You!!!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Praying for all above!! My buddies, my Christian friends. [group hug]

I was so blessed today to be called by someone who was wanting to help a young man stay straight. He didn't quite know why he called ME. (I couldn't figure it out either.)

But I ended up praying with him over the phone and we prayed for this young man to find direction. I got goosebumps while praying. God was telling me, "I've got it covered!")

Such a privilege we have when we can do that for someone. The man who called me was one of our first friends in the music business when we moved here 16 yrs ago.

-

DKat.. our women's group at church is doing a study by Ann G. Lotz .. Into the Word. Thought provoking!

--

Update on Gage...

Quote:

"Gage will have surgery Monday morning. I feel so sad for him. Breaks my heart to have to put him through another surgery. I know we don't have a choice at this point but I wish we did.

Please pray for all of us. Dane wants to be there this time and Daelynn might want to come. Pray for them. Pray Andie does OK without her buddy around. Pray for our surgeon Dr. Fletcher. Pray God takes complete control of his hands and guides his every move."

Believing,

Missy

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Gage's surgery has been moved to Tuesday.

--

The outpouring of love and encouragement has been amazing. Thank you so much. However, we are now having surgery TUESDAY instead of Monday. Gage goes in at 7:30am and we will be arriving at 5:30am. (yikes) It will take around 6 -7 hours.

We will be in ICU for a while then on the floor for about 4-7 days. We will be at Hermann Memorial Children's Hospital in the med center. I think if you look on the hospital web site you can send Gage an e cards and they will be delivered to him.

If you think about it send him one or two. He will get a huge kick out of getting "mail." We will be having a sample of the tumor analyzed and sent to an oncologist in Boston to look at.

He will see what it is and see if he can offer any gene targeted treatment for Gage. We will also have a sample sent to New York to look at another idea of a treatment. We are still hopeful that ANP is the way to go but like to have our foot in the door all over the place.

Pray the tumor is dead. DEAD!!!! I will update during the surgery and throughout the week. Have a great weekend and time with your family.

Believing,

Missy

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement