LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » God Thought - Oct 2012 to New Year 2013

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: God Thought - Oct 2012 to New Year 2013
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear God Thought Friends,

I was very blessed re-reading each of your posts on the last God Thought Thread--your prayers/updates/stories/devotions/concerns/your life's ups and downs, listening to your YouTube videos. I feel like I know each of you.

Thank you for sharing. God is using you to encourage, inspire, and give hope.

Lately a song has been on my heart. "Take my life and let it be consecrated, Lord, to Thee...'til every moment of every day I live for the glory of Your Name."

Truly wouldn't that be wonderful? We do what we can, in the strength God gives us, in the choices we make, in the love we give away in the here and now...but just imagine...one day in His presence it will be forever true. \o/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CMJzwfXSCoA

[ 01-03-2013, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD TO SEE YOU, daisy!! [Smile]

That's a beautiful hymn, isn't it!?

I am off to check the old thread, but I wanted to make sure we are all praying for Bea's husband, Steve.

And another prayer request. Please pray for my long time friend and business associate, Peggy.

She has brain cancer and is in intensive care.

Then there's Gage .. he had an MRI on Friday. I have not heard the results yet. Pretty sure it's not going to be good news.

I was thinking this was for GAGE, but it's really for everyone!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMCR4p5mSjQ

Jesus Loves Me by the Gaither Vocal Band

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that...it's good to see you daisy!!!

Beautiful songs you both posted.

I have also been blessed by reading the recent posts on God Thought, just haven't been posting much.

Here is one of my new favorite songs, "Redeemed" by Big Daddy Weave:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFC76Z_2oC4

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked that song, Dekrator!! Thanks!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

This will make you cry.

-

Dan talked to the Dr.'s nurse. She said the notes on the report that Dr wrote said, "nothing new found ask parents if they want surgery or not." Praise God there were no new tumors found. I was extremely nervous. We do not know if it grew or not.

We will be comparing it to the last report from MDA when we get both reports. Right this minute we are thankful and are once again humbled that God protected Gage. I will update when we know more.

Oh God thank you for protecting Gage. We are trusting you to help us and guide us. Please God continue showing mercy to us. Thank you for healing Gage. Thank you for being our God. Thank you for loving us. Thank you for meeting us where we are.

Thank you for comfort, patience when I freak out, humbling us, for allowing us these children, for warriors who are fighting with us.

Thank you for being in control especially because I am a mess and need you so badly. Thank you for today and for being my Daddy.

Amen

Believing,

Missy

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Lymetoo, you are right....looking for a crying graemlin to put here, but realized we don't have one.

Praying for Gage and praising God that nothing new was found.

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

I haven't heard anything more about Gage.

-

Here is a beautiful journal entry on Caleb and his little sister.

-

It's an Ebay-B

Caleb, Kurt, and I celebrated the arrival of a baby at our house yesterday. She came in the mail after I ordered her off of Ebay just last week. We looked at her, talked about her, then hid her in a drawer in Caleb's room so Sarah Kate could not see her.

On the day of Caleb's injury Kurt and I immediately headed to Denver leaving Sarah with Caleb's friends, in Keystone. The following day, Kurt and Cindy went to Keystone to pack our 'stuff' and pick up Sarah.

In all the packing to be done "Ella Bella - Hole Baby" was left behind. She was Sarah Kate's well loved pink bunny. She was actually the replacement for the original she had since birth. The original was lost in College Station 2 years before.

There were no more replacements and this particular stuffed bunny is no longer being sold. There were many tearful nights in Denver for Sarah as she went to bed without her baby. It allowed me to cry with her in her loss as I cried in prayer to God many nights.

We plan to give the Ebay bunny to Sarah Kate when we go to Denver at the end of October. It brought me great joy opening the package and seeing the pink bunny.... I am sure her joy will be exceedingly more than mine.

What makes this journal entry so cool to me is I had already planned to make an announcement about a new birth. I have been waiting for October 5, 2012 for a while now. It's been nine months since Caleb's injury and God has continued to put on my heart how long long really is.

We were told from the very beginning of Caleb's recovery it would be a long recovery and not to compare it to others. Therein lies the problem. Exactly how long is long? I knew it wasn't the long as described in a "long wait" sitting in a fast-food line or the "long trip" from Houston to Denver.

The longest thing I have lived is pregnancy and it's a long nine months. So I have awaited this day with expectancy. I can tell you this has seemed longer than nine months, with some months seeming longer than others.

As I look forward to the goal of Caleb returning to school in 3 months I anxiously think about how quickly that will be here.
Fact: There are 24 hours in a day, no more-no less. There have been 275 since Caleb's injury. I know many of you have prayed for a loved one much longer than this number of days.

My conclusion.... Long is much longer than I can ever know and what I have considered long is simply an announcement that I am impatient. When comparing Caleb's recovery time to waiting in line for a burger, it is long. When comparing Caleb's recovery time to awaiting Sarah Kate's graduation, it's not so long. It's perspective.

Psalm 23:4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
God has not asked me to be his timekeeper. He has asked me to know He is with me for all time.
I am excited today because for 9 months God has been showing us just how much He is involved in the healing of Caleb.

Best of all He sent us a love letter with Ebay-B yesterday. There were several of the same pink bunnies, just like Sarah's, to choose from on ebay. I picked two to place in my online cart and then put one back. When our new (used) baby arrived there was a note in the package and it read:

Thank You
We say it so often
-When a customer buys a product
-When a waitress gives us good service
-When someone gives us a helping hand
Sometimes we show as well as say our thanks
-when we leave a tip
-when we send a gift to a friend or hostess
-when we give that warm, sincere hand-shake

I'd like to show my appreciation to you by telling you something that is of far greater value. It is simply that the greatest gift in the world can be yours for the asking.

That gift is the friendship of my best friend - Jesus Christ. He took away my sin and guilt and gives me joy and peace. I serve him with loving obedience and find in Him my life, my hope, my everything!

He invites you, "Come to me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matt. 11:28
He cares about you more than you can ever imagine. Introducing Him to you is the best way that i can say Thank you!

I was very glad to see 'Hole Baby' but more pleased to read the note and be able to say. "I love you too, Lord."

Another God-wink!
Be blessed,
(the j's)

p.s. just a little side humor(?): 8 years ago when we told both of our boys we were expecting a baby they both hoped for a girl and told us if we found out it was a boy we could just 'put it on ebay'. [Wink]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Aww, loved reading that journal entry, Lymetoo!

God is sooo good!!!

It really touched my heart.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good eve dear God Thought family,

I just listened to a wonderful song. Thought I would share the best part...

I'll love Thee in life,
And I'll love Thee in death,
I'll praise Thee as long
As Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew
Lies cold on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus 'tis now.

Sweet dreams,

[group hug]

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning God Thought family,

I read a devotional this morning by Oswald Chambers. My, oh my.

"When he heard that he was sick, He stayed two more days in the place where He was" (John 11:6)

Has God trusted you with His silence...a silence that has great meaning? God's silences are actually His answers. just think of those days of absolute silence in the home at Bethany! Is there anything comparable to those days in your life? Can God trust you like that, or are you still asking Him for visible answer?

God will give you the very blessings you ask if you refuse to go any further without them, but His silence is the sign that He is bringing you into an even more wonderful understanding of Himself. Are you mourning before God because you have not had an audible response? When you cannot hear God, you will find that he has trusted you in the most intimate way possible...with absolute silence, not a silence of despair, but one of pleasure, because He saw that you could withstand an even bigger revelation.

If God has given you silence, then praise Him..He is bringing you into the mainstream of his purposes. The actual evidence of the answer in time is simply a matter Of God's soverignty. Time is nothing to God. For a while you may have said, "I asked God to give me bread, but He gave me a stone instead" (see Matthew 7:9). He did not give you a stone, and today you find that He gave you the "bread of life" (John 6:35).

A wonderful thing about God's silence is that His stillness is contagious...it gets into you, causing you to become perfectly confident so that you can honestly say,"I know that God has heard me." His silence is the very proof that He has.

As long as you have the idea that God will always bless you in answer to prayer, He will do it, but He will never give you the grace of His silence. If Jesus Christ is bringing you into the understanding that prayer is for the glorifying of His Father, then He will give you the first sign of His intimacy...silence.

Wow...this devotional blessed me. Hope it blesses you. I pray for myself and you that we can have a day filled with His presence in us on this Lord's Day, in which we can overflow to our neighbors and family.

here is a song sung nicely by Juanita Bynum. I enjoy Jason Upton singing with deep compassion, but this one, a wee calmer for my ears this day. I love it when she sings out BURN IT UP! burn it up, burn it up

In the silence...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAPf47kAFbM

[ 10-07-2012, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: MDW005 ]

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Wasn't that beautiful, Dekrator!? Makes me want to give Caleb's mom a big hug!

MDW... We sing that song at church!! I love it!

That Oswald Chambers writes amazing stuff!! He's right up there with C.S. Lewis... just different... both are geniuses!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MDW005
Member # 22706

Lymetoo...Yes, I agree with you on Oswald's writings. Most of them I have to read several times before I "get it."

I stepped out this morning to read and the brisk air brought me back inside to grab my fluffy throw. Gorgeous morning it is. I have this small pamplet that was given to me by a neighbor back in 2010, he had attended a Fall festival and was given a bag of "goodies." Basically, he emptied out the bag and tossed over the fence to me the distaste. I have kept; and this morning I read from this tiny paperback devotional booklet for the first time.

It's a Fall morning, seems like the perfect message shared. It is from Psalm 19:1-6

Why do some trees turn into a collage of radiant maroon, red, orange and yellow colors in the Fall? So, the author of this message speaks of the scientific reasons for changes in color. And ends with this....
But why do we have color? It seems to serve no practical purpose...at least none that scientists can discern. And why are there photoreceptors in our eyes that enable us to see it? I believe that God's goodness is the point of His creation. He is "good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works" (Ps.145:9). He colored the world for our childlike delight. He is like that you know.

God, the engineer of all creation,
Spoke the word, and beauty was begun,
Then He gave to us His great salvation
Through the sacrifice of His own Son. -Hess

God's glory shines through His creation.
Have a wonderful Fall day.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good morning God Thought family

My Aunty posted on Fb this morning, a beauitful postet message. I thought, wow, what a way to begin my day and carry in my pocket. It read:

"Don't think of the things you didn't get after praying. Think of the countless blessings God gave you without asking."

Yes, yes indeed I like that. Well family, I have a busy day ahead of me. Busier than it already is.
Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardners who make our soul blossom.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by MDW005:

Lymetoo...Yes, I agree with you on Oswald's writings. Most of them I have to read several times before I "get it."

-
You are so right! I almost gave my devotional book (Oswald Chambers) to my Pastor because the book was so deep! I decided to keep it and learn from it!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good day God thought family,

It has been a tradition for the last many years driving the winding roads while the leaves of many color dance in the air, a place where many orchards of delicious fruit prosper. The mountains.
We watch the sparkling sun laugh and move across a breathtaking blue sky as it plays among the fat billowing clouds. We marvel at the tall grass bending and rippling like green waves on a vast ocean; fallen tree trunks and hillsides as far as the eye can see. Inhale deep breaths of fresh air and smell the apple orchard with the fullness of sweetness.

When standing on a mountain top the power of God fills our spirit, we experience these wonderful mountain tops to prepare us for our valleys.

When my daughter was around the age of eleven, she learned a song:

On top of spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball,
When somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table,
And on to the floor,
And then my poor meatball,
Rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden,
And under a bush,
And then my poor meatball,
Was nothing but mush.

We have many ACHOO's in life!

Both of these stories remind me of 1 Kings 20:23-27. "The God of the mountains is still God in the valley"

Fear must have gripped their hearts; discouragement, despair in their minds... I would imagine for this army of Isreal, thoughts of giving up. Do you think thoughts of surrender was a discussion that day? I think many times in our life we find ourselves in the middle of a valley. We are weak, tired, empty, and yes alone.

In John 11, Mary and Martha were in a valley. In the valley our faith can be stretched liked theirs. Lazarus was sick,;they called for Jesus...He delayed His coming. Mary and Martha said: "If you only..."
He said (Jesus) I am the resurrection and the life do you believe? Jesus was stretchng their faith. Martha do you believe? I am here in the middle of your valley, DO you trust me.

1 Peter 1:6-7 says: The valley is the place that our faith is put to test.

Again I say, when we are on the mountain top the power of God fills our spirit. God is not going to stand for the idea that His presence is limited to mountain tops. He will stand in the middle of our valleys as well. We are never alone to walk alone.

By the way...
The mush was as tasty
As tasty could be,
And then the next summer,
It grew into a tree.

So if you eat spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
Hold on to your meatball,
Whenever you sneeze.

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Beautiful and funny too, MDW!

Thank God we are never alone, no matter if we are on the mountain top or in the valley!

Thanks for sharing all of that. I enjoyed reading it!

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

I love watching these stories about people who died and went to heaven and came back.

I watched "Encounter With God" and "Sting of Death".....wow, wow, wow!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/9y77xk9

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Hi Dekrator! I will peek at your links later bit this night. Look forward to it.

I forgot to finish about 1 Peter. Left one to wonder what the verse was about.

The message says in 1 Peter 1:6-7: "I know how great this makes you feel, even though you have to put up with every kind of aggravation in the meantime. pure gold put in the fire comes out of it proved pure; genuine faith put through this suffering comes out proved genuine. When Jesus wraps this all up, it's your faith, not your gold, that God will have on display as evidence of his victory."

Yes, he is saying it's going to be hard.
Then Psalm 84:5-6 says: blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage as they pass through the valley of Becca they make it a place of springs...."

So, Becca means weeping and a valley of Palestine
is full of bush and thornes. God will care for us and bring us out. So glad our Lord gives us mountains!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Please say prayers for my mother in law. She almost died of c.diff this past week. IF she gets out of the hospital she will end up in a nursing home.

We are headed to TX Monday morning.

God gave us a very special blessing today and my husband and I were moved to tears over it. When he came home from church and told me, I said (in the car.. we were going to eat out) .. can we stop and pray right now?

So we held hands and he prayed for us. A big prayer of thanksgiving and a prayer for his family. A special moment between us and with God.

Please keep us in your prayers this week. Traveling produces much anxiety for me! 12 hours in the car is never fun. Then 5 hrs the next day. ARRGGH

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Lymetoo,

I am praying for your mother-in-law, you and your husband.

[group hug]

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thank you so much!! God is good! (all the time!)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Anissahope4healing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anissahope4healing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been thinking and praying for you and your family.

My father was able to get past the C-Dif, after it coming back three times- and he was being treated for it after leaving the hospital in a skilled nursing facility.

Each time I went to see him in this "skilled nursing facility" I found the workers, from the aides to the nurses on up, not following protocol and my poor father kept being re-infected.

C-Dif is air borne and if they don't close the bathroom door, sanitize everything, door knobs, remote controls, wear proper clothing, change him and his clothes and sheets, ...

I literally, not to be gross, would see that his soiled sheets and gown would just be thrown in a basket not covered or not in that special plastic biodegradable bag that they could wash the contaminated sheets and gowns in.

Needless to say, by the his third infection, and after the NP told the head nurse not to treat my Dad anymore for C-Dif (and he was looking horrible, going downhill fast),

I called every head person possible and the DR who is suppose to be overseeing this NP, to have him treated

and they started immediately and sent the stool off, and when the results were in, he did have it again.

I believe it was the Vancomycin, sorry my memory, and doing a pulsing (I researched it to find as much info as possible), VSL#3 DS, and I took him home.

Praise the Lord we have kept the C-Dif at bay, but I had to be extremely cautious when treating him- for his sake, my husband and my, and our two boys who were very young then.

He was basically quariinteened (good grief) I forgot how to spell that word. And I sanitized and disinfected a lot. And only certain chemicals (not that they are environmentally safe) would kill those spores.

I think one was a diluted bleach and the other was called something else.

Sorry for the long post, but please, wherever she ends up going, and I am sure you will be on top of it already, make sure they REALLY know how to keep her safe, clean, sanitized, and have proper nutrition and something to keep her mentally up..fav TV show, bird feeder etc.

I pray that you all will be able to rest comfortably where you are staying and that she continues to recover.

Posts: 167 | From Southeast Tennessee/Chattanooga/Atlanta | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thank you, Anissa!! I will pass this info along to my sister in law who is overseeing her care!

As far as I know, she still has the c.diff. They were supposed to check her last week. Not sure of the test results.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good eve God Thought family,

just a quick note wishing all of you a blessed Thanksgiving. May we find joy, peace, and family gathering around our day and tables. A super blessed eve, you are in my thoughts.

To paraphrase the lyrics, "Come, ye thankful people, come, raise the song of harvest home; All is safely gathered in, ere the winter storms begin.
God our Maker doth provide for our wants to be supplied;
Come to God's own temple, come, raise the song of harvest home."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe8Wcugt11E&feature=related

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks, MDW!

Happy Thanksgiving to you also, and to all our God Thought friends!

I will check out the video in a little bit.

Most of all I am thankful for God and all that He offers me and has done for me...and all of us. [bow]

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!!!

MDW.. We sang that song Sunday night at our Thanksgiving service!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

This made me cry all the way through.

Caleb (the one with the ski accident) posted this video on FB. He showed it to his church today as a way of thanking them for all their prayers over this past year.

What a journey God has led him on.

His mother and I taught together and used to carpool together. We go way back.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4758486757010

It will definitely bless you. Praise His holy name.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

MDW005
Member # 22706

Good eve to us,

Seems like a long bit since God Thought doors opened. Hmm, did you know we almost let our thoughts turn to page three, here? well, I think I will step in again and chat a wee this night with a prayer.

Words of prayer seem especially appropriate to us in these "bleak midwinter days" as we consider the year that is passed, and make our resolutions for the year that lies ahead. "Lord, it is winter. The winter is for stillness. Let us be still in the presence of God. It is winter after a long year. What has been done has been done; what has not been done has not been done; let it be. The winter is dark. Let our fears of the darkness of the world and of our own lives rest in you. The winter is quiet. Let the quietness of your peace enfold us, all dear to us, and all who have no peace. The winter heralds the spring. Let us look expectantly to a new year, new joys, new possibilities. In your name we pray. Amen."
[group hug]

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Good eve to us,

John of the Cross composed Dark Night of the Soul. As I read his poem I began thinking about the fuller's "brightening" that transforms our reluctant and frequently inept attempts to be faithful disciples into grace moments that witness God's love. Such "brightening" frequently occurs during a dark night for our souls. Last week I drove to a destination of work before sunrise and did not leave until after sunset. Some very good teamwork happened that day during the daylight, though the light hours were nevertheless bookended by darkness. May we each remember that dawn always follows the darkest hours of night.

here is the poem in song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbacn2K72PM

[ 12-29-2012, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: MDW005 ]

--------------------

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Thanks, MDW!

I second payne when I say "Amen"!

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Wish there was a like button, but I did find thumbs up for you Dekrator and Payne. Hope you both had a wonderful Christmas and keeping warm, as I hear reports of winter blasts in your areas
 -

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, gang!! Nice to see you again, everyone!!

Please continue prayers for my husband's family. Hospice has been called in and my MIL will likely only live a week or so, at most.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

payne
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2013 New Year Blessings to all.. .. ..
drink and share The Good news !

-
[group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

MDW,

I like the thumbs up!!

We have at least a foot of snow here. It is likely to snow some more today too, but we are all safe and sound, thanks!

Lymetoo,

Sorry to hear that your M-I-L is not expected to live more than a week or so. Praying for your whole family. May God guide her peacefully into His arms in Heaven.

[group hug]

payne,

Beautiful picture that you shared! Thanks and Happy New Year to you also payne, and all my Lymenet/God Thought family!

We went to church last eve and then came home. Didn't even make it 'til midnight...lol.

May God bless all of you and bring you peace, love and healing throughout 2013.

--------------------

Dove7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dove7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When life has shadows, I stumble on this thread.

May 2013 be a time for us to uphold one another, to get the best treatments, to regain a measure of Heath, and for us to do your will, Father.

--------------------
'Hope' is a thing with feathers, that perches in the soul-- Emily Dickinson

Posts: 160 | From Indiana | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Good morning friends,

Lymetoo...Saying prayers for you and your husbands family.

Payne...beautiful portrait. I think I drank the wrong thing last night though. One glass of bubbles and I woke to a headache this morning.

Dekrator... May God bless you also. Church and early to bed is a nice way to bring in the New Year. Snow, we have much rain this day.

"To every thing is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

I bought a calendar a month or so back and I opened for the New Year. Each year I find one that has meaning to me; and this year the chosen one is eagles. Nothing spactacular, simple; eagles, no writing; eagles in flight and standing on a rock. A calender to place on my wall,also to match color and decor in my home.

To my surprise, when I peeled back the clear plastic wrap, a card-board message was inside. A message from Roy Lessin, co-founder of DaySpring and for over thirty years a writer. Meet Me in the Meadow as some of you know, is at the high end, my favorite devotionals Roy has written.

Here is his message.... (and might we all remember)
Just think,
You're here not by chance, but by God's choosing. His hand formed you and made you the person you are. He compares you to no one else...you are one of a kind. You lack nothing that His grace can't give you. He has allowed you to be here at this time in history to fulfill His special purpose for this generation.

Have a super blessed new day.

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Dove...I did not mean to skip over you, I must have been posting when you were. Welcome to God Thought. I really like your signature line. Hope always. Have a blessed day.

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

daisyrlb, its time to end 2012 and start a new post ??
Blessings shared...

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Praying for Lymetoo, her hubby and all of their family.

Lymetoo's M-I-L passed away today. They were with her.

Here is the thread about it:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/31473

--------------------

payne
Member # 26248

Have strength and comfort in the arms of the Lord.
He who grieves with you, will strengthen you and give you His peace.
Worry not, and fix your eyes on Jesus. His grace is sufficient for you and your family. Take heart,
look towards the heavens.
He covers you with His wings.
The Bible says whosoever believes - will live.
Assuredly, she is in heaven.
Have joy in your heart, for you are not alone.

Look not to the trouble around you - but like Peter,
fix your eyes on Him and His finished work.
Rest in Him,
Look towards the reunion in the skies,
you will meet again.

May the memory of her give you strength,

Knowing she is in a place where she is loved and always joyful. And she will meet you at the end of your journey. Till then, take heart, my sister.
Rest in the Lord, dwell in His love for you. You are loved, and remembered in prayer. [group hug]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Dear God Thought Friends, Where did the time go? Lord willing I'll be back more often this year. So much has happened.

Hubby has been sick. We've moved half way across the country. Moved twice. Praising the Lord we were able to buy a house and it "just so happens" to be five houses from one of our sons and his family.

I was, once again, blessed as I read your posts, as I read each word, as I watched each video.

Dekrator, Faithful Dekrator appreciate your posts and encouraging all of us to keep moving forward...one foot in front of the other...living, really living...no matter what.

Anissahope4healing, Welcome and thank you for sharing about your father and C-Dif. I learned a lot. How is your father doing? Healing prayers to Our Father for you and your father.

Dove, Welcome to God Thought! I know what you mean. God is faithful to bring me back to God Thought...again and again and He uses all of you to minister to me. Praise His Name forever.

MDW, Thank you for being so real and sharing your life with us. I love everything you've posted. Truly you are amazing. WOW "Silence" link. That is so awesome about the Eagle Calendar and Roy Lessin's message. I love that word of blessing. Thumbs up [Smile]

Payne, I like the picture you posted...the woman at the well and you write "drink and share The Good News" how fitting! New Year Blessings to you, too.

Lymetoo, Payne's words and prayer were very beautiful and encouraging your words regarding your MIL. I add my Amen to Payne's prayers and to all the others for your family. God is close to the broken hearted, may He prove Himself faithful, as He always does.

Also, Thank you for posting...and posting. WOW on the video, "Recovery video for church/10,000 Reasons" about Caleb. Inspiring! I think I shall begin the next thread with comments and reposting the link. I think it fits for the New Year.

God bless you all and may 2013 be filled with God's healing touch (body, soul, mind, and spirit) and be filled with JOY. In Jesus Name.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement