LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » EXERCISE .. What can you do today? August 24 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: EXERCISE .. What can you do today? August 24
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good job, Lisa! We need to vacuum here too. I can't do it though.

Kam.. hope you can go camping!

Another hot day here. Hoping for rain .. it seems to be on its way. I don't have any plans, so it doesn't matter to me.

hiker.. I hope tomorrow is a good day for you and your legs hold up ALL DAY!

We're STILL waiting for the title to our car. Toyota lost it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My phone is working. I bought a new battery but now it seems it was only the cord. Anyway its working. For now. I dont remember what else i di. Neughbors are helping a lot

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Are you sure it's working?? hehehee... I'll delete your extra posts in a bit.

VERY VERY glad you got it fixed without having to resort to a trac phone! [Smile]

and VERY glad for good neighbors!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tutu--Did you also buy a new car? What kind of Toyota?

Back later.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Able to put two loads of laundry in. NOw, I need to find quarters so I can dry them...taht is going to be tricky...

Found my sheets and some other things that were mine folded upon the the laundry table.

I don't know if I left them tehre or if the caregiver did...they have been there a long time.

thankful people left them there and folded them for me.

Able to take the sheets off of the bed..they were mostly off to begin with.

Able to fill the kitchen sink with hot sudsy water and put dirty dishes in.

Out of hand sopa so tried to ue hand soap in bathroom to put a little in the kitchen soap bottle but bathroom soap is almsot gone too.

hoping to take a smuch needed shower this am.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tried to log into right source again..humana on line pharmacy....

but like the times before I wasn't able to

Next time I finally get on I will write down the id and apssword..i thught I had last time but must have been too exhausted brain wise to do so once I got on.

I sent an email to see about meds and wanted to check for answerss.

So, while caregiver was here, I had her call right source...they said they needed the doctor' to fax over the prescription..that explains why I just got the sleeping pills last time..

they , the PA must have just faxed over the sleeping pills and did not fax the other two prescriptions.

Hoping finally got this long over due task done and life will be mroe do able.

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The air was nice and cool today. I got started early sorting carport stuff from wc...i made progress but its getting hot now and everything is spread out and my allergies are kicking in bad-ragweed-i took an allergy pill but still bad. I know there is some mold in the stuff from storage and there was dust in shed from when we did the last floor

I think i will probably just clean and sort this weekend...and then gave a sale next weekend...the weather is perfect but im kinda stressed out all ready

My ac is working so my breathing is getting better...hope i get more done after lunch

I didnt see how many times i posted before...hope its only once this time

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

It was twice, but I got it, kayak. I just found out yesterday how difficult it is to post her from a phone. OMG!! I couldn't even get it to take my password.

So .. 72 degrees is "hot?"

Be careful about the mold. Maybe you can sell all that stuff and be rid of it... and $$$$ to boot!! [Big Grin]

kam.. glad you got the phone call made. Now to get the message to the Dr's office.

We are hoping for rain here by tomorrow. Sure need it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

not sur eif i mentioend i was able to wash my two dowon pillows. They are out in the sun drying..i have been on my feet 3 tmies now moving them around a bit and over...this last trip did me in so ti will be a hielw be fore i go back out

also able to be on my feet to wash some dishes..still not in the habit of sitting in power chair to wash dishes..it is kind of a ctach 22...walking to get power chair and etc takes energy otu of me too..so weak this am

i'd like to get in the car and ehad out to the cool of the forest..but too late now to go...brain and body shut down around 9 am

so maybe tonight

kam
Member # 3410

caregiver called the on line pharmacy and then she called the doctor's office. i thought they were closed on friday's but she did speak to the pa..so hoing things will finally fal into place now
kam
Member # 3410

72 degrees can be hot here. it is kind weird like that

i will see what the weather sites say for temperature...but then go out and find it feells much hotther or it is actually nice out and not as hot as the temp says.

supposed to be 90 here today but hot out all rady this am

Lymetoo
Member # 743

You need to put your weather stuff on your phone. According to my phone, your high today is 79. Heavenly. [Big Grin]

You will have temps in the 80's and 90's from Sat on.

High of 88 here today. Much cooler than it's been, but very humid.

hiker... no biggie.. We bought our previously leased Scion. Toyota has lost the title and we can't even drive it right now!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

72 isnt usually too hot for me but the afternoon sun is hot and with the allergies...im just really sick

i dont think i can go out til sun goes down...and then i have an hour before skeeters are awful...i'll just get an early start tomorrow i guess.

im afraid im going to go into asthma if im not careful

maybe i'll get energy back to work inside cleaning and washing stuff

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I'm very glad your AC is working better inside now!

I have to be careful not to sit out on my balcony too late in the evening. 7:30 seems to be the cut-off time for that.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

The Toyota dealership called today and suggested doing the paperwork over .. completely. That will give us another 30 days to get the title so we can get it registered.

Crazy stuff, huh!? So that is where I'll be tomorrow.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

able to be on my feet 15 min in kitchen. Cooked turkey patty and cleaned up a bit.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sleep well, kam! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

Got Rosie out to toilet via the small upright power chair. Had to cut it short. next time I go out, I will go in the large power chair.

Plus excdrin had not kicke din yet. WAsn't doing well.

Tried to put some fo teh dishes away in the kitchen but that didnt' work out either. Needed my peltor ear muffs but not doing well enough to get them and continue cleaning up in kitchen.

Wtg for excedrin to kick in then I will put the ear proetciton muffs on...

..neighbors air conditionign unit was running under my window and the brain can't handle the noise.

need to get up now and close my bedroom window as neighbor is out on her patio smoking which is making my health worse.

Things will get better.

kam
Member # 3410

Dang Tutu...I bet you will be glad when this snafu is over.

I'll try and read the other posts to see which model you got.

payne
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26248

Icon 1 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[group hug]

- [group hug] [hi]

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Im really tired but im getting rid of a lot of stuff...i bet im losing some weight too

I lucked out and neighbors four doors down put a sign out on the main road...there are 20 yard sales in our town today-less the rest of the weekend

Etta and i are napping in pollen free air right now...i can see whats going on thru the slider

I know there is more stuff hiding in boxes to put out...maybe tomorrow

And i have many totes to wash and let dry in the sun...maybe later

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did the grocery shopping earlier this morning and made a meatloaf.

I am watching the Illini football game. They don't look like a very good team.

It's halftime and I thought I would try to go for a walk, but it started pouring.

So, I guess God is telling me to relax--LOL.

I got my prescription drug for the parasites and started on it yesterday. Had an energy healer yesterday with my Christian healer. She worked a lot on my nervous system as well as trying to kill the parasites.

I have a lot of laundry to do, but keep putting it off. Need to clean the fridge etc. too.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks for that sign, payne! It's a good one!

We got the car taken care of. So now we have 30 days for the title to show up. Kinda nice that we're getting to skip two car payments! [Big Grin] Hey, they OWE us!

hiker.. hope you can relax, but also get a few things done that you need to do.

kayak.. those signs work wonders when it comes to garage sales!

We may get some rain today. Had a beautiful double rainbow last night. It was the talk of the town!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Im really tired but im getting rid of a lot of stuff...i bet im losing some weight too

I lucked out and neighbors four doors down put a sign out on the main road...there are 20 yard sales in our town today-less the rest of the weekend

Etta and i are napping in pollen free air right now...i can see whats going on thru the slider

I know there is more stuff hiding in boxes to put out...maybe tomorrow

And i have many totes to wash and let dry in the sun...maybe later

--------------------

kam
Member # 3410

7: 47 to 7:54

Able to be on the forest trail

need hiking boots with good traction and ankle support and that breath and aer light weight and comfortable.

tying with eyse closed.

hoing to be able to read wha tyou all wrote later

and figure out how long i was on the trail..

trail much esier now taht the wildfire crew caem in and cleared the forest floor.

hoing that part of the trail stays open as we need to croso thru the private land to get tot he antional forest boundary in that area...for now the wire fence they put up has been cleared back on one section

alsao thnking if i had a an easy to put up hammock i might be able to be there longer..worth a try

laying on the ground doesnt' work and sitting on a rock doesnt' work

[ 08-31-2014, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: kam ]

hiker53
Member # 6046

Kam--so glad you were able to be on the forest trail. Something about being out in nature revives the soul.

Speaking of my soul--I slept in today and missed church. Shame on me.

So, I did penance by getting out and pulling a lot of weeds. It is so wet here that is a great day to do this.

The exercise released a lot of toxins, too, that were building up from the death of parasites.

I am hoping my neighbor who used to mow for me can come today as it is supposed to rain most of next week. My regular mower is out of town.

Yesterday afternoon I was inspired by LpKayak and cleaned out some clothes and put in tubs. Cleaned a few other things, too.

Will do laundry this afternoon.

Am cooking salmon on the grill, so I'd better go check on it.

Blessings.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement