LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Vaccine Activist Receives Mass Shooting Death Threat

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vaccine Activist Receives Mass Shooting Death Threat
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks--our big pharma is lawless and now threatening to kill our best and brightest physicians and vaccine researchers openly-- plus everyone who attends their conferences--- in a mass shooting!!!

THIS CRIMINAL TERRORISM HAS GOT TO STOP !!!

This threat comes on the heels of many naturopaths dying mysterious deaths in the past few years.

This woman is a caring researcher and physician who tells the truth about vaccines --- and this is the DISGUSTING death threat she received, introduced by Mike Adams: (start at 6 if you want to skip Mike Adams intro)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZZ0pnrI7k

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Moving to General Support...

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WakeUp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WakeUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Follow up interview:

-They also blinded her dog for the night with some sort of spray.
-Put a large arrow in the ground near her front door.
-Clamped her brake lines
-Broke into her house and turned on the stove gas which could have killed her animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjb0_w_MYys

Posts: 696 | From New York | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Thanks for the links. But, geez, big sigh.

in second one, as I start to move through it this really made a point so this stray note re: kidney failure (and, therefore, what we might learn to avoid)

Just an important note for everyone to take in regarding all Rx, substances we may take or encounter (and I wonder if some forms of pollution might also be considered:

. . . between 4:00 and around 5:00

"usually find the cause of kidneys shutting down if you look to the drug" (as in what a person has been taking in the way of Rx or other substances - in the case of the man she was referencing, the shot / vaccine he said started the trouble.

I know this thread is about the current threats to her practice yet she's got some key information in here about things we really need to know. I'll try to leave it here, though, and let others make their own notepage to save in their study files.

Then, she goes on to say that it may not be any one ingredient (in the vaccine) as the inflammatory cytokine reaction. . . . Kidneys don't like inflammation . . . .

at 6:35 Mentions: if you carry the SP40 virus (see Wiki) you are much more likely to kidney damage if you take NSAIDS

after 7:00 or so -- if patients go into hospital they get vaccinated there on first day in . , , , CDC Core guidelines . . . and maybe insurance won't pay for hospital if not done? . . .

. . . more important vaccine detail up to 14:19 where the death threat is mentioned & many other treats before (and I have to stop for a while now at 18:00).

She's written two books and likely has other instructional videos. I've never seen her before. Very good instructor.
-

[ 01-25-2018, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Excellent. Again, thank you, WakeUp, for both links.

I did not have energy to mark key quotes at certain times still hope everyone will watch this and send it to others.

several sites and books mentioned at end of interview.

For those with ROKU Streaming, she said she has videos at

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/196097/peeps-tv

Peeps-TV Roku Channnel
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
Oh, for those with light flash sensitivity or seizures - be careful at the very beginning and very end for the harsh flashes in the "logo" segment of the show.
-

Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nagalase added to vaccines: an antidote was maybe GcMaf.

Unfortunately, GcMaf destiny is sealed.

A list of mysterious deaths - that are probably linked to the vaccine threats above...

https://www.activistpost.com/2016/02/vaccines-dead-doctors-and-depopulation-if-you-havent-seen-this-video-you-should.html

------------------------------
INVESTIGATION: Three days before Dr. Bradstreet was found dead in a river, U.S. govt. agents raided his research facility to seize a breakthrough cancer treatment called GcMAF

https://www.naturalnews.com/050553_Dr_Bradstreet_GcMAF_cancer_therapy.html#
--------------------------------

https://mhracorrupt.st/gcmaf/

Just see what happened to GcMaf scientists, CEOs, etc...

Death happens for those who want to mess with prevailing industries.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best summary is possibly this article here:

http://thoughtcrimeradio.net/2015/07/gcmaf-nagalase-cancer-autism-vaccines/

Death threats are unfortunately very real.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.amazon.com/Deadly-Medicines-Organised-Crime-Healthcare/dp/1846198844
Keebler
Member # 12673

-
WakeUp,

Thanks so much for posting this thread and for "introducing" me to the work of Dr. Suzanne Humphries. I've been studying her lectures a lot since. So much to learn. I thought I had a fairly decent knowledge base yet she is teaching me so much.

Her lectures on Vitamin C are amazing. I've been negligent in that as so many of them burn my mouth. She suggested some excellent brands that should work for me.

YouTube and PEEPS-TV (streams with a ROKU player) are excellent.

PEEPS-TV has great vaccine lectures by her and others, too.

One of many:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMULeO4sR3I

Natural versus synthetic vitamin C - Dr Suzanne Humphries

36 minutes

Synthetic L-Ascorbate Vitamin C - she stands by it in some circumstances - lives have been saved with this.
she gets no kick back from any recommendation

she is not at all okay saying Vitamin C HAS to be ONLY from natural / food sources. Synthetic has great value, if the right kind.

Non-GMO really matters
she recommends: NutriBIotic Sodium Ascorbate . . . . at VitaCost & iHerb, maybe Amzn
-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement