LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » MMS kills pathogens and Neutralizes toxic Heavy Metals (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MMS kills pathogens and Neutralizes toxic Heavy Metals
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://andreaskalcker.com/index.php/en/health/clo2-mms/item/11-clo2-mms

I have been using MMS for less than four weeks and have great results in every aspect. I had been struggling to get rid of some remains, mostly toxic metals, lead and mercury.

It is wise to follow the rules -- I am doing the Baby Bottle Protocol and it works gloriously.
It is the simplest thing I have ever done, and I have done a lot! When 44some autistic children have gotten back a normal life, and following Dr. K.'s comments, I did not want to spend more time trying to detox heavy metals.

It is easy if you follow the rules as they are told.

I decided yesterday to get a colonic, and I had an almost uninterrupted flow of biofilm coming out of me. We added a couple of drops of activated MMS to the last water fill and that started a renewed outflow of more biofilm with everything that is hanging on to it. We all know by now that Biofilm is our downfall unless we remove it. MMS works like a charm on biofilm.

It, the colonic, was unbelievable. I am very happy that I found MMS because it works better than anything I have ever done. All for $19.95 and postage, and that lasts me probably for a whole year.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you start off with the MMS or do you have to do it after the other suggested protocols (chlorella, cilantro, HPU, etc.)?

I'm going to be starting to do the metal detox soon. Still have 2 fillings to replace but it's going to happen soon. I had to do some other dental work first.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard good things about MMS. Wondering what the answer is about possibly needing to do things like chlorella, etc first.

I do take chlorella. Also take bentonite clay and will start activated charcoal again as soon as I get to the store.

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Good nutrition is paramount. Minerals need to be supplemented. I take Quinton and a few others when they test energetically.

I take Diatomaceous Earth - it has many good qualities and acts as a binder.

Be sure you get Jim Humble's book and learn all you can from the different You Tubes that are out there. I have posted several of them over the last few weeks. It is important to understand MMS and how it works.

I hope you will like the ease of it as much as I do. Do not go overboard with the number of drops - start slowly, slowly. This stuff works!

Good luck to all.

P.S. I started with 5 minute retention enemas and with one drop activated into one cup of distilled water. Then gradually started to increase to 2, 3, etc. drops up to 20. Once I reached twenty drops after 10 or so days, I decided to do oral -- starting the baby bottle protocol with l/8th drop in the hourly dose. Any discomfort, I back off and take less, or wait a day.

If you are uncomfortable - you took too much!

And please do get the latest Jim Humble book (blue cover) to learn what to do and not to do.
www.jimhumble.biz has lots of info. Google "youtubes MMS Revira" and google "Andreas Kalcker MMS."

You will find a number of links in my posts of the recent weeks.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to ask where do people get colonic's?//
Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to ask where do people get colonic's?//

GiGi, how long did you take it before colonic???

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nonna: I have colonics done at a local health food store that also offers services like: massage, colonics, fir sauna.

Some holistic clinics offer it under "colon hydrotherapy".

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidsgotlyme
Member # 23691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidsgotlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, can you tell us which brand you are using?

--------------------
symptoms since 1993 that I can remember. 9/2018 diagnosed with Borellia, Babesia Duncani, and Bartonella Hensalae thru DNA Connections.

Posts: 1470 | From Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

nonna, it depends on whether you ever had colonics. If you haven't, I would suggest you check into it. I am sure there are several places in your area. Ask ND's offices or health food stores. I never knew there was a place right here on my little island - until I saw a sign in the street/sidewalk "colonics here". It is a busy place. If they are good, they are good.
If they leave you unattended, ask that question before you make an appointment. It takes at least a couple to clear out old matter. If you can't improve, look for problems in that area. Getting well with a contaminated colon is not possible! because absorption is difficult.

I now alternate MMS between oral, bath, footbath, and rubbing in (MMS drops with coconut oil into feet and lower leg. Once you reduce the toxic load (parasites/microscopic and metals), this stuff works wonders.

Be aware that die-off of candida/fungi does not feel good - just be aware of it. If you take probiotics, you have a die-off; but MMS causing fungal die-off makes itself known. So understand what it happening. That is when I go for a colonic. Dr. K. recommends colonics urgently (two in a row) when treating parasites! It helps clear out the most stressed organ - the liver.
People who get nauseous and diarrhea have a stressed liver.

GiGi
Member # 259

kidsgotlyme, I am taking this from Amazon. Keavy's Corner is approved by Humble.
Showing 1 Result

M.M.S. Water Purification Drops with HCl activator
$19.95
(1)
Show only Keavy's Corner items

Sorry it won't copy here. Just ask for MMS & HCL and Amazon Health. These two 4 oz bottles will last for a very long, long time.

kidsgotlyme
Member # 23691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidsgotlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.

--------------------
symptoms since 1993 that I can remember. 9/2018 diagnosed with Borellia, Babesia Duncani, and Bartonella Hensalae thru DNA Connections.

Posts: 1470 | From Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chootik
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chootik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gigi.

My doc recommended this for Mold and Fungus a while ago but I had to detox first before I could handle even essential oils.

I think it's time to get the MMS!

By the way how do you know if it's getting the Metals out? Just curious.

Thnks
Chootik

Posts: 247 | From Ca | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

chootik,

If you start MMS and follow recommended instructions to a T, you will like it as I do.

I test energetically for metals and parasites and do lab tests and I am definitely reducing my load.

Swelling of ankles and soreness in feet have reduced immensely and Omura's direct resonance testing reveals that parasites in the feet and metals in the feet are the troublemakers.

Logic tells me and I learned that from Dr. K. years ago == metals move into the feet due to specific weight (as well as the lower body compartments/reproductive areas/lower jaw) and of course they can't go any further from there. The same when parasites are trying to escape and hide to survive and cannot go any further. The feet are the end of the road - as is the brain! I hope I deal with feet only.

MMS works in the different applications (bath, footbath, dermal, oral) and the difference since I switched to MMS instead of other antiparasitics/antimetals is obvious. I still have HMD at my side.

The people who were "screaming" at me when I first started to talk about MMS because they do not understand MMS and used it incorrectly are doing others who are unwell a disfavor. Done right, it works well in areas that other therapies could not touch. Even Dr. K. is learning a lesson at this moment because he was at a loss as to my swollen ankles and sore feet and nothing else seemed to work.

I still takes patience with MMS, but it is a heck of a lot more effective than anything else I have tried.

Good luck to you, learn and follow the rules.

dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I use mms if i still have amalgams(have bad reactions to dental materials so i haven't been able to replace them)

And can i try it if i can't tolerate DE( bad bilteral sinus reaction and headache)

thx

Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

dogmom2,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw94F94FZqA

I don't think it would be wise to try to eradicate the toxins and parasites as long as you still have the mercury escaping from your teeth as you talk, chew, drink, etc. stressing your organs and overall system 24/7.

You need to fix this if you are really trying to get well - without sinus problems and headaches.

You need to try!

Best wishes to you.

chootik
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chootik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GiGi.

I think initially I thought MMS was heavy duty stuff and one has to be careful with it. It might not work for someone who is super sick. Probably you have to do the less active stuff first and then MMS can be one of the last things one tries.

By the way what is HMD?

Posts: 247 | From Ca | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Chootik,

The main emphasis of MMS is getting at the bacteria, viruses, parasites, metals, etc., by breaking up the biofilm. It avoids loading up with antibiotics that accomplish little for most people. I do not know one single person who got over Lyme with abx. Some say they did, but still suffer from all sorts of things long after stopping abx.

We have to see to it that we stay away from any toxic surrounding, EMF, bad foods that do not nourish, and make absolutely certain we have a good supply of minerals, possibly digestive enzymes with out meals.

Making certain that the colon is cleaned up getting some good colonics to get rid of old deposits. If you have never done it, you may be surprised what we are carrying around. No wonder we are sick.

Why wait with MMS to the last?? This does not make sense. Read all you can to understand what MMS does. Listen to some of the youtubes of Kalcker and Rivera talking about MMS. Autistic children suffer from Lyme and toxicity and everything else, just as we do.

I used HMD and the drainage remedy Lavage from www.detoxmetals.com before I learned that MMS works on that end also. Its very easy to do and carefree. I am not using it now that I use MMS.

Parasites are at the base of Lyme and should have been a priority years ago as it was for Dr.K. Other doctors just never picked up on it. Some refer to bb as a parasite now!

Antibiotics only add to the biofilm which is the major problem creating hiding places for the microorganisms causing relapses whenever the coast is clear. Why do that? MMS breaks open the biofilm like nothing else I have done, and that includes doing the intervention which I did for CCSVI. I can tell from the biofilm leaving my body with MMS that this very pricey CCSVI intervention was drop in the bucket.

Suggest you do more listening and reading,
and avoid the pharma trolls; the are desperate.

I would do everything that I know to do to clean up, but make MMS priority treatment.

It is a good thing to learn some sort of energetic testing or have someone who can help with that. I would be lost without my tensor.

Take care.

chootik
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11221

Well I actually agree with you!

I am not doing any ABX or meds anymore! My skin has soo many liver spots on it, it's really scary.

I'm just doing natural stuff, I just meant doing less stronger natural stuff at first, because at least for me, I'm too neurotoxic and can't handle the strong stuff yet!

By the way, since we're on the topic of detox, do you know of a good, gently kidney supplement that wouldn't be too diuretic, since we are all already kinda dehydrated but it would just build up the kidney more?

I have Pekana, but it's more of a diuretic. I'm looking for something to baby my kidneys to help them with all the detox. I was told my kidneys are sensative and I actually feel that.

I do Castor Oil packs on them and that helps but I need more.

Thanks for sharing all the info on MMS. I have to look into it more and def. watch the U Tube videos.

GiGi
Member # 259

My lingering problems with kidneys of any kind has faded with MMS. I used to take UNDA 243 (both for liver and kidney), rub cilantro tincture over kidneys back and liver and used to take Renelix for years. Kidneys definitely suffer more and most from toxic metals than anything else. They have trouble filtering the toxins and urine becomes pale. Let that be your signal that you have to act. Urine should have color and some odor. If neither, they are not doing their job. Kidneys do not regenerate as the liver does. Compare the cleansing area of kidneys and liver to a pingpong table vs. football field.

Don't wait with parasites to the last! I has been and still is a much larger problem for Lyme people, and any chronic condition for a long long time. We are chasing the spirochete and missing the decaying forest and will never succeed that way. Years of abx????? and still suffering from something following that????

We have to change our ways.

Nothing is more neurotoxic to our nerves than what parasites release every day as they go through their life cycle.

Good luck.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

Thanks so much for your posts and specifically on MMS. I read your posts about going after parasites but thought I needed to treat BB, Bart and CPN first. I started with mino and slowly added a host of ABX.

After 18 or 19 months my liver said enough. I got the AST and ALT liver results back and besides the side pain, my numbers indicated my liver could not take any more ABX for a while.

I read about treating parasites first, but since I felt so poorly, treating Lyme was the priority. Well I am back to treating parasites and using MMS as one of the tools. I went back and relooked at the symptoms and realized how infected I must be.

Thanks again to you and all the others here on Lymenet that have declared how important it is to go after the parasites as soon as you can.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chootik
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11221

MattH

If you don't mind can you tell us how you feel on the MMS? Was it hard to tolerate?

Any info you can share on how it was for you is much appreciated.

Kristen J.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristen J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, perhaps you may have a suggestion...I have not started the MMS yet, but am on Artemisinin and other parasite remedies. I feel like maybe i triggered the metals, because my jaw and face are throbbing and i keep having Metallic taste in my mouth. I am taking tons of binders, Welchol, Chlorella, Charcoal, Burber, pinella, parsley. Nothing seems to help at all...

Do you have any thoughts?

Posts: 116 | From California | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Kristen J., My first thought of course is MMS. My second thought is KPU, for which you need to take CORE to have the necessary mineral base to detox any metals.

I hope you have all amalgams out, if you ever had any. If you still have crowns, often the amalgam is under the crowns and slowly moving into the system.

My next thought is Diatomaceous Earth. If you are not familiar with it, start reading. It is in every MMS protocol to catch the larvae produced by parasites. Artemisinin does not take care of that. I have taken arte for a long time, got rid of Babesia (symptoms almost impossible to define/attribute), but still have parasites to deal with now. I think we have parasites whose names we do not know. Maybe the whole Lyme thing is a parasitic mutation infestation.

Burbur, pinella, parsley never did a thing for me, nor did any of the Cowden meds.

My gut says get tested for MMS and get your feet wet. It is difficult to believe how this stuff works and not touching the healthy cells.

I like MMS because it definitely affects the toxic metals in a very positive way. I never test for any metal detoxer anymore while I had to drown myself in DMPS to survive EMF before. Now I still have metals, but MMS takes it out of resonance, and that is exactly what I think is happening. Getting metals out of the feet is not easy, especially if the parasites (microscopic) have moved there also.

We know that MMS takes out Malaria within hours. Why worry about artemisinin which is used to capture Babesia, so similar to Malaria? Oral MMS takes care of that.

Read and listen to all you can about MMS and start it very slowly. It takes out all pathogens
and neutralizes the metals and chemicals.

MMS is incredibly effective: I have been dealing with swollen legs/ankles and sore feet for a long time since I lost my husband. Within a few weeks into MMS, I am almost down to normal. My fastest results are by rubbing MMS into the skin with coconut oil. I have no clue why it works, because we have never figured out what causes the swelling besides lack of circulation. Nor could Dr. K.

Weren't you tested for MMS? If yes, try it.

Kristen J.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristen J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi Thank you...I was tested for MMS by AD and just got in the mail. Also just got Core as well.

I have huge histamine release from parasite treatment, which makes me miserable with symptoms, so what in your experience is the least intense way to ease into MMS???

Posts: 116 | From California | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't wait to try this (need to get the rest of my amalgams out).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Kristen J., what did AD suggest? I started with 5 minute retention enemas and one drop of activated MMS into one cup of warm water in the morning. Two drops the next day; then 3, etc. Moving it up to 20 drops as comfort allows.

Herxing is not desirable. So go very slowly.
Read the book and check the links I have posted over the last few weeks. You are in charge.
In general, colonics are a must when treating parasites, at least two in a row. You only react badly if your five feet of colon are in overload.
Coffee enemas do not take care of that. No coffee enemas when doing MMS. No antioccidants because it stops the MMS from working -- it is an oxidizer.

My bedtime.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried the MMS on a couple of occasions before I was diagnosed with Lyme and co-infections. I started too fast two years ago.

Currently I am at 8 drops twice a day. It really cleans me out. I do 5 drops of MMS enema twice a week. Do not stray far from the bathroom for about two hours. Both treatments are activated for at least 5 minutes.

I will have my 5th UVB and Ozone IV tomorrow and continue to take the Dr K Cocktail. I also sip warm water with DE in it throughout the day.

My symptoms do seem to be improving although slowly. Binders are important and I do not think I am taking enough. That will change tomorrow.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Three weeks ago I could not walk well and ended up with swollen legs and ankles by evenings.

I am now practically down to no swelling and had my first all-day garden-clipping-weeding day in a long time. Besides oral, I also apply the MMS dermally to feet and legs with some coconut oil. I was guessing at this, since I know footbaths and full baths are supposed to work. Everyday the swelling got less, don't energetically test for metals every time I test.

I prefer the Baby Bottle protocol taking very small amounts of MMS orally every hour for 8 hours knowing that MMS is only effective for not much more than two hours after taking it. (it turns into simple salt!) I have my bottle and a shotglass in the car when I go places, so I don't miss any. Doing it early in the day is best than cramping it into just before bedtime. Better sleep and detoxification takes place in the middle of the night with toxic results moving down to colon in early morning hours. Feel bad when waking up?? rememeber this - make certain you head for the bathroom. My first cup of coffee is the trigger for me. Coffee is an anti-occidant, but should not be taking close to MMS, which is an occidant!

I also do best with DE before every meal because it captures the larvae of the parasites, large or small. That is a very important part of eliminating new generations of parasites. Right now we are having full moon when they reproduce.

200,000 eggs a day turn into tons of parasites - large or small/microscopic. If more and more worms are coming along, rethink your protocol.

It has been found by the MMS founder and his crew who treat many very ill people in their clinic (looks like a wonderful place) that small doses and frequency are more beneficial than the older protocol. The protocol has been changed considerably from that of 2-3-4 years ago.

The importance of the daily short retention enema I believe from seeing is the effect on biofilm, which I found to be huge. I know from Dr. K. that unless we break the biofilm, infections and creation of parasites will not cease. That is one reason why enema to implant MMS is done for 20 days, slowly increasing the number of 20-30 seonds activated drops from 1 - 20.

I strongly believe in following the experience of
the people who share what they learned dealing with many patients trying to get well.

The experience gained from treating many autistic children, who all have Lyme, all have metals, all have parasites and everything else we have or had, is a perfect example how we can learn what works for most avoiding stressing the body best.

Glad you are feeling improvement, MattH.

girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read earlier today that good bacteria form a biofilm, too. Are you guys aware of this?
Posts: 631 | From the south | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Gigi,

Do you activate the topical MMS that you put into coconut oil?

Thanks, MattH

GiGi
Member # 259

MattH, yes of course I activate all MMS I use for any purpose. I simply use a little from the baby bottle that I use during the day. Now it is activated with HCL instead. Check the Forum. Whatever I have left over of the citric acid I will use for activating MMS for baths. They (Humble, Revira, Harrah, etc.) made the decision for HCL because apparently it is easier to use for some people. I don't notice a difference. It may be a bit milder, but I really have no problem taking either one.
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

tart cherry juice helps for swollen ankles.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

karenl, thank you for reminding me of the cherries.

I am aware that tart cherry juice as all cherries may help gout, i.e. it helps remove uric acid that builds up when people have gout, often in their feet.

What I had was not gout, but good old fashioned parasites and lead/mercury in the feet and lower calfs. I love ignorant dentists most of whom have lost their thinking capacity after they took the first breath of amalgam!!!

From what I had a time ago, almost doubling my ankles in size, it is now completely gone. I can still trace the lead/pb (with lead vial and tensor) doing Direct Resonance Testing as taught by Dr. Yoshiaki Omura, some small amount of lead moving up through my calfs. As it moves, it makes the leg feel like "freezing" in that particular area, but goes away as I move around and am active on my feet. When I still carried more toxic metals, practically my whole body would feel like freezing. Metals are usually accompanied by parasites, be they ever so tiny and invisible.

Anyone who has this freezing/burning sensation that hangs around or comes and goes, treat parasites and heavy metal toxicity. It can be especially felt in legs and arms and going up the spine. Metals and parasites.

I think MSM/sulfur alleviates some of the soreness, because it negates uric acid. But MSM does not kill parasites or take away toxic metals and only works for a little while.

MMS however does. MSM/sulfur product does not. I am so glad I caught on to MMS. It is a huge relief to be able to walk normally without pain in the feet. I am definitely not ready for a cane or wheelchair.

My good friend, about half my age, who thought she had Morgellons is also using MMS. After figuring out that one needs to go very very slowly with MMS, she is starting a few days into it to feel relief and getting more and more excited about using it. She also takes DE, eats right, and started with MMS enemas and then doing oral starting with l/8th drop.

When doing MMS, it is wise to listen to one's body. Herxheimers kill and are not desirable.

When doing MMS, it is also contraindicated to take MSM because it is a strong antioccidant and would therefore make MMS ineffective. MMS works by being an occidant. MSM is an antioccidant and cancels the effects of MMS.

Through Dr. K., I have become more and more aware of problems with antioccidants that are being advertised as so helpful these days. They are not beneficial in all aspects.

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Gigi,

I spent a good long time on the MMS forum last night. I plan to move from my current (read older) MMS protocol to the 8 hr one.

I also have some swelling in the lower legs and will try your coconut approach. Now if I use lime to activate the MMS, I can say, yes wait for it ... "you put the lime and coconut and mix it all up!" [Smile]

I think my swlling is due to Bart but let's see what it will do. I also have a chiro that uses a pretty strong micro current and thought I might give that a try in April.

I continue using Mimosa and DE without any issues but still have mild right side pain. Not sure what that is but have had it for 3 months so I will visit my GP on Tuesday.

Thanks again, there are a couple of lyme testimonials on the MMS forum. What I find strange is that one user says he or she is much better (like at 90%) but continues to take it as if it is not hitting the biofilm. Yet from what I read MMS can go after the biofilm.

All the Best, MattH

karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,
where do you get glass baby bottles? I found only plastic.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

karenl, I use an emptied salad dressing bottle of glass with a plastic lid.

I mark the height of 8 ounces (one cup) on the outside of the bottle with a piece of plastic green tape that sticks well.

I fill the bottle with one cup = eight ounces of distilled water up to the green sticker mark.

I prepare my 24 drops of MMS and 24 drops of HCL (the activator I now use) counting them into a small plastic spoon together and waiting 30 seconds for it to turn yellowish. I then pour the activated MMs INTO MY "baby bottle".

I use a small shot glass that holds one ounce and pour my one ounce dosis into it to drink, every hour for eight hours.

I take both the bottle and little glass with me when I go somewhere so I do not miss the drink.

I was told that Target carries a real honestygoodness baby bottle out of glass and a sealing top. You need the top, but don't want to use a metal top. If you can't find one, just buy yourself the right type glass bottle looking over the 8-10-12 ounce size in the grocery store. The one I use actually holds more than 8 ounces, but I put my marker on it for the right quantity of waer when I make my daily bottle.

Of course you start with less than 24 drops when you start out. I originally started with l drop into the first bottle and activated it with 1 drop of HCL giving me actually a 1/8th drop dose the first day I took it. I increased it rapidly to 24 drops each over the next couple of weeks.

When you feel discomfort, cut back to less - do not push. You do not want a herxheimer - it is absolutely a no-no.

This is (below) a great site I found today. Save it, because you will be referring to it.

I am doing great with almost no problems in feet/swelling ankles. But still clearing more in BM. Probably things I had been holding on to with no place to go. Have never seen a full worm/parasite as others describe.

I do not think that mixing a number of different therapies is a good thing. MMS is very powerful and needs not much else except a good mineral supplementation. And I take DE minimum 3x a day to bind. Too much is being stirred up with die-off to do without or less.

Read this site as you have time - it is full of good info http://www.mms.bg/index.php/protocol-1000-3 Please note the difference of plasma vs rbc penetration of MMS. I also apply topically on feet and calf = excellent.

Good luck to you. Do not follow older protocols -

GiGi
Member # 259

MattH, when you realize that ascaris for instances lay 250,000 eggs every day, you know that you cannot stop parasite treatment quickly.

All this info is from a German website and an interview of Andreas Kalcker. Use of MMS is much more common in Germany and other Euro countries and the rest of the world. We need to understand that even Wiki etc. can be altered by anybody to tell us only what big money wants us to hear. We have to stop being so naive. MMS cannot be patented!!! It is a natural substance.

GiGi
Member # 259

If I forgot to mention it- my sinuses, nose, ears have never been more clear - this is only a side benefit of everything else due to MMS.
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Gigi,

Thanks for your comments. I added MMS back to my regime about 6 weeks ago along with DE. These were not things on my list from the Dr K practitioner, but we discussed it and I won!

I watched a Kalcker interview and did a thorough comparison of symptoms and what I have experienced over the last 20 years. I fully realized that parasites are a big issue for me and will need many months of treatment.

Thanks again. MattH

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karen,

MMSforsale.com sells bottles that have 8 ounce markings and a plastic lid. I think they are expensive ($15 with shipping). I could not find the baby bottles at my local Target with the added seal. K-Mart also has glass baby bottles.

I bought mine there for a friend.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8948 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Gigi and Hiker,

thanks for the advice.
I also use now a glass salad mixing bottle from Target (3.99) but found out that the measurements are incorrect.
Started with one drop in 8 oz. used only a bit topically on my leg and got a big herx - this is a miracle solution. I would not have believed it without trying.

GiGi
Member # 259

It is good to measure the individual eight portions. In a hurry, I have taken more than one ounce and wasn't sure that I would make it to my kids house without throwing up. I didn't. But have learned that one ounce means one ounce containing the number of drops that my body handles well.

I am up to the max of 24 each and will not go beyond, on advice of Jim Humble and others who have followed many people on their protocols.

The body does not like too much toxin release all at once.

If it weren't for my small purse, I would switch to the liter bottle.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just to clarify for people who have not tried MMS. The reason a person would throw up with MMS is because it can be toxic and the body naturally rejects a toxin with vomiting. It is not because the body releases toxins too quickly' Vomiting soon after MMS ingestion means you are trying to poison yourself. Of course, I think some antibiotics are poisons, too, and they have made me throw up.

With Jim Humbles's older protocol, there was a call for higher amounts of MMS and many people had bad experiences. Unfortunately that information is still out there on the web.

Now, I am not saying the MMS in small amounts is dangerous, but I would be very cautious even with the baby bottle method. And I think Gigi has done a good job of emphasizing that.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8948 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by girl:
I just read earlier today that good bacteria form a biofilm, too. Are you guys aware of this?

-
I see there was no reply to this. Wondering myself!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am confused about MMS. Is it the same chlorine that is in swimming pools? I thought people were buying water filters to remove the chlorine. Is it different?

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Per Dr. K.: Microbes build biofilms, comprised of magnesium, calcium, and heavy metals. Complexing agents, such as chlorella, DMSA and other binders, will break down the heavy metal component of the biofilms, while EDTA will break down the calcium aspect.

The coating/plaque on our teeth, the reason why we brush and have our teeth cleaned, consists of biofilm hiding pathogens just as it does in the rest of our body.

I can clearly identify that the biofilm MMS releases is not clear, but loaded with "things" that I cannot identify with the bare eye.

The output from the throat brought about by die-off from MMS is definitely the toughest film that cannot be easily spit out. I tried to capture some the other day to use it for a homeopathic, but I had to use a scissor to cut it off to get parts of it into a small bottle.

Biofilm is the perfect hiding place for any microbe and parasite, toxic metals and things we would rather be rid of. Relapses!

Nefferdun, if not familiar with MMS, kindly read/ listen to the YouTubes and links
I have given over the last few weeks, including this one -- http://www.mms.bg/index.php/protocol-1000-3

It does not benefit anyone to pass out false and incorrect frightening information about a product that has helped so many people.

[ 04-04-2013, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Kristen J.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24566

Downloaded and read the book. Started with Bath tub and now slowly doing oral...so far all is OK:)
hiker53
Member # 6046

I don't see any false and incorrect frightening information in this thread. Bottom line is that taking too much MMS will make you throw up and that makes it a toxin.

Gigi has really emphasized to go slow and use small amounts, so that you don't get sick from MMS.

All I see in this thread is good information, questions, and cautions.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Kristen J.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24566

My doctor told me that when MMS came on the scene years ago, she was dosing 15 drops twice daily which produced adverse reaction and anxiety, so she stopped using it. Taking tiny dose hourly cuts down on side effects and MMS breaks down into a harmless salt.
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the problem with answering my question? I am not spreading false information because I have no information to spread. I see nothing on the links telling me what MMS is. Is it chlorine?

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

It is sodium chlorite NaCl02 22.4%. You use a tiny bit.

I googled for the pool:
calcium hypochlorite (a solid) or sodium hypochlorite (a liquid).
But all young kids go in pools and swallow water.

hiker53
Member # 6046

MMS is sodium chlorite. Activated with citric acid or HCl it releases chlorine dioxide which is used in swimming pools, in making leather products, cleaning foods, etc. etc. I am sure that would be a higher strength than anyone is advocating here. But yes, the end results can clean water and is used in pools.

Here is a good website that tells how chlorine dioxide can be used to kill microbes and its advantages over chlorine.

http://www.clordisys.com/WhatIsCD.pdf

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCiX5blI-Y
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couldn't agree more with GiGi on the benefits and care needed to be taken with MMS. I did MMS a while back ago for many months. And I don't need it anymore, because I'm well and have been for awhile. My motto: take it if you feel you need it, but know when to stop.

Lymetoo -- yes good bacteria creates biofilms, MMS doesn't work against those, it work electrically seaking out the polarity of pathogens and by destroying the pathogens dissolves the biofilm. Helpful bacteria have a different polarity and the biofilm is chemically different.

nefferdun -- If there were no other drink and you your dieing of thirst wouldn't you drink tap water, you know its got chlorine in it. Chemically chlorine is bad for you, salt is sodium chloride, can't live without it. So some one might say your eating a solid form of chlorine, but you can't live without salt. There were some on the site, who use to pontificate and scare others on MMS being pool water. MMS is sodium chlorite used mostly as water purification and sanitation and quite a bit chemically similar to table salt. Otherwise why would it be used to purify water for drinking in the woods?

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Just to be very clear. No one on this thread has tried to scare anyone away from MMS. Nefferdun asked a question and it was answered.

Gigi has emphasized caution from the beginning.

Bob, do you think MMS played a large role in regaining your health? Perhaps I remember incorrectly, but I thought you used photon therapy to get well. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker, I was wide open to many things. MMS was one of them. It was a percentage of my recovery. My doctor thought I was the most mercury toxic patient he'd ever had along with lyme (and he's seen thousand, he's a dentist and physician). Mercury for me was the biggest issue even more than lyme or bartonella -- which I believe I had undiagnosed. I would say MMS was maybe 10 or 15%. I think photons were more in the 40 percent range 30 or so percent having a good amount of dental work done. Such as cavitations and amalgams along with resolving tmj issues. I would say I'm about 140% beyond when I was derailed by symptoms. As far as MMS, it has a role no question about it. To get to 140%, I had to change my view on what I believed to be true, which is tossing out everything I thought was the truth. So I would say spirituality and not in the religious sense, took me to a much better spot. Along with a great number of herbs, diet and cleansing (especially Hulda Clark's liver cleanse -- I've done about 12 -- still do them once a year).

I only added my caution for how many months I did MMS. It has to be intuitively done with a bit of energetic testing.

BTW: I really hope I provide a sense of empowerment to those who are afraid to venture beyond what they think they know. I don't have a chance to be on the site much. I'm working way too many hours, but I love it. To now do what I couldn't do when I was sick.

Hopefully it clears it up for you Hiker [Smile]

I added the comment to nefferdun for my own humor to someone who used to post here, so maybe I took a little too much license. Hopefully, Gigi got it. Please if I offended anyone or it sounds like I'm pontificating myself, I appologize.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob,
This is off topic, but just wanted to thank you for coming back and sharing what has worked for you to get well. It is so helpful and encouraging to read about you getting well and on with your life!

Did you ever do antibiotics at all for your treatment?

I plan on trying MMS in a little bit. My LLND has said that it's good.

Thanks again [Smile]

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Hi Birdie,

I did abx initially for about 1 1/2 months. I had such a severe reaction to them, I had to stop. It no longer was a possibility for treatment. I suspect after the DDS/physician assessment of mercury. I also had a severe yeast/mold issue looking back at time. I had abx before without the reaction. It was severe enough, I had landed into the emergency room 3 times. The 3rd time, my blood pressure was 150+ over 120+. But it quickly came down. I believe I had, had a reaction to the ABX. I vowed never to use it again, not that I think ABX might not help some one. It just didn't help me.

Don't expect MMS by itself to be a panacea. For me it was about 15%, pretty good considering th e investment. For others it might be more. I've had as many as 50 amalgams in and out of mouth.

To test my mercury level now. I just buy some organic cilantro. In the course of 3 days I'll eat 3 tablespoons per day. I have no issues with it.

I suspect I got lyme when I was child in massachusetts.

When I met the DDS/physician he thought I had lyme as a child. I have lipomas on my arm he thinks are caused by lyme. However, lyme was a secondary issue when I first talked with him. He felt the mercury and lead in my body was the far more immediate issue to concentrate on.

With MMS it seem to help my lower digestive tract and it seemed to pull some of the fog from my brain.

--------------------
Bob

GiGi
Member # 259

Sort of determined over the years and listening to Dr. K. that unless all parasites are in control, the metals will not be under control either, because they are the keepers of the parasites. We also know that the biofilm plays a huge role and we know that Borrelia live within the parasites.

I posted an article the other day about this, but nobody commented on it except a non-poster from far away who contacted me privately. She would like to see the doctor who finally published this.

We are not only living specifically with Lyme and Co., but the burden of parasites is a very large one. That is one reason why I am so thrilled with MMS.
MMS can go after so many factors which we are not even aware of nor can we even give it/them a name. Shooting in the dark is no fun, and MMS is one of the best things coming down the pike to take care of what we cannot identify. There is probably by now a mutation of ascaris and borrelia, who knows. We just know that not all things are perfect yet when people are delivering parasites. At least that is how I look at it for myself.

Parasites are on the move -- they are and can be in every body compartment, from head to toe. Whatever we use has to be very flexible. Read Humble's book and learn -- he admits he is not a doctor, he admits he is not a scientist, he is just the guy who happened to invent MMS. I very much also enjoy reading Andreas Kalcker's comments and really excellent explanations - sadly some are only in German and an hour and longer of this is too much to translate.

Relax -- just because you took MMS the wrong way because you didn't know better, does not make MMS a poison. It is not a poison. (Some of the resisting forces would like to convince us of this, because there is no big money in something that cannot be patented!) When you overdo it and killing too many pathogens, they unload their toxins inside of us and that is what may temporarily may make us nauseus, or give us diarrhea for a couple of hours. When we learn to do it slowly, that will not happen.

If you eat a pound of butter all in one sitting, you probably get sick too - it does not make butter a poison or toxin. Do you blame abx on the herxheimer? No, your body is not strong enough to handle the fallout, and in the long run this is not healthy.

Releasing the toxins the critters were holding and the dead bodies, because our system could not deal with the heavy fallout does not make MMS into a poison!

I started with 1/8 drop per hourly dose for eight hours. Am now at 3 drops and it should never be higher, per Humble. This knowledge developed over time as more and more people around the world are using MMS. To explain: I now put 24 activated drops of MMS into 8 ounces of water, drinking l ounce every hour containing 3 drops MMS
(24 drops divided into 8 ounces = 3 drops per ounce dose, every hour, for 8 hours.
MMS.

If you can't get beyond "MMS, the poison", the best is to stay away from it. Things only seem to work if one believes in it. Many people do.

[ 04-07-2013, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Can't say any more than that GiGi. When I did 30 drops in a day it was too much. It didn't take me long to lower it. Determining 30 drops was too much. I ended at 18 drops and 12. I did MMS for about 4 months and stopped. When you feel sick from taking it just lower. Use intuition or energetic testing to see what works best for you.

--------------------
Bob

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bob and GiGi! I have an appt with my LLND this Thurs and will ask if now's the time to start MMS. My main reason would be for parasites. i just can't seem to get rid of them. Roundworms, to be exact. I've literally tried everything and they just won't go.

Just finished up a bottle of Biopure Rizol oil and wow, was that hard! But, didn't get rid of the parasites.

I also just ordered a biotensor, so hoping once it comes and I can get the hang of it, it will help me to better dial in on what my body needs. I ordered it from Bioplama.

Definitely takes a lot of different things to get well.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewarrior03
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewarrior03   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to wonder about all this. When I got sick and went to Lymenet for help, in 2003, GiGi was posting that she was well on Dr. K's protocol. She was disgusted with all the

nonbelievers, and announced she was quitting lymenet to go enjoy her life. It has been many years since I've checked back here...and here she is again, along with a couple others I

remember from back then. Be careful of what advice you get here....it is not always dependable. I got some good help here and some bad.

The bad advice nearly killed me. Now I'm better, and just saying, be careful about what you try.

Posts: 661 | From NY | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Lymewarrior03,

Welcome and glad that you are back. If you are not 100% well yet, it always pays to listen to others and possibly find solutions. I did and I am having a good time doing what I had to do. I am on my feet and doing a �one- mile walkout� most every day and look forward to my next birthday this year at 82, in good spirits again after losing my husband after 50years plus of marriage.

To this day, I know of no other program that works better than
Dr.K.'s. I was extensively treated by him in 2000 for parasites. But this does not mean that I will be immune from other parasites for the rest of my life, especially while some metals still hang on in the body. Myelin takes many years to repair. Please listen to the linked video � Dr. K. talks about that referring to my husband and my life when he
apparently was interviewed in his pursuit for less EMF around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_wxM6IAF1I

Parasites besides our food also devour toxic metals, but they also live, reproduce by the thousands and die, as everything must eventually. I am not ready for that yet and hope to get rid of whatever remains of parasites and any toxic metal overload. I am well on my way and so happy, I am thrilled, that MMS does this for me.

I am sharing my experience as I have for many years and hope that at least a person or two will benefit. I do not approach anything related to disease as a �warrior� because I have learned over the years that �energy always follows the thought� , and the fighting attitude toward any disease saps my energy leaving not enough for healing. Even Dr. Oz was talking about this just recently and that really was nice to hear.

Hope we all will be perfect one day.

[ 04-10-2013, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

karenl
Member # 17753

Gigi,

is it ok to take vitamin D3 10,000 and B12 shots
daily while you are on MMS?
I understand no vitamin C.
Thanks for all your help on lymenet.

GiGi
Member # 259

karenl, you can take substances that are not considered "antioxidants" when doing MMS.

MMS is a better oxidizer than oxygen or ozone and the effects of antioxidants would cancel any benefits of MMS. If you read the Humble book, you will find explanations.

Many people are overdoing B12 and I would only add more if testing for it energetically. Parasites feed on B12. D3 is okay, but even for me living in the Northwest, I test for it maybe a couple times a week.

It is so wise to learn testing, because taking anything the body does not need does not do a thing but lighten your wallet and possible cause too much storage burden.

Paying attention to electrolites and minerals is the most important. I have not touched multiple vitamins in years. Consider what your house guests like!!! It is no wonder we are drowning in parasites and unable to subdue them.

I always remember Dr.K.'s comments at least ten years ago about the "twelve pounds of parasites" the average person carries.

Thanks for your thankyou, karen.

karenl
Member # 17753

You did get better on eight drops MMS, after how many weeks? I am on three...soon on four.
GiGi
Member # 259

karenl, to answer your question: I delivered the first empty skin with my first activated 1-drop MMS after a five minute retention enema. It was wrapped around the stool, but definitely long dead and empty.

This has happened several times, but I never saw a full worm or anything close to it as others describe. I have been taken Diatomaceous Earth since last August and they puncture the parasites and then most of the remains are digested in the gut, so that often there is nothing actually visible.

I started MMS toward the end of January only as retention enemas and have only been doing oral drops, now up to the maxium of 3 per dose, which makes a total of 24 as I described several times above. I will not go beyond 3 per dose, per hour.

If you are on 3, soon 4, that must mean per 8 ounces of water?? That means you are now at 3 divided by 8 as your hourly dose???

My symptoms have reduced a lot in these few weeks. But I still test energetically for toxic metals (mercury and lead) and a mix of parasites and ascaris. Since I eat a lot of fibrous food and meat, I cannot identify anything in my stool except what I don't want to describe here having no clue what it is... No wonder labs can't find anything.

When I do no longer test (with tensor and occasional expert tester) for parasites and metals I will stop. As long as my body tests for any of the antiparasitics I have, DE, MMS
any Iver, etc., that tells me I still deal with parasites. That is what makes the testing so important.

I am not counting days or weeks, the fact that I have dropped some nasty symptoms (feeling of freezing in legs and arms, is one of them) I know what I am doing is working well. That is all that counts.

MMS is working in my face, eyes, ears right now, which was one of my worst problems from Lyme. I am sure that parasites have moved in there years ago. My vision is becoming crystal clear; my hair grows too fast for me to keep up with short haircut; my nails also. Hearing greatly improved and road to sinuses open. Pretty good stuff for an old lady where everything is supposed to go to hell in a handbasket!

Consider the retention enemas, it is extremely effective. No coffee enemas.

stickerbow
Member # 37536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickerbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I AM ONE WHO NEEDS TO SEE A HERX. MMs is one thing that you need to follow the directions. I tried doing 12 shots an hour and it gave me the worst herx in a year.

Now I'm doing in 8 ounces of water 1 oz an hour no problem.

You need to follow the directives for sure. Some thinks you can monkey with but not CDS.

Would like to add many improvements. Pat

Posts: 19 | From MD | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stickerbow
Member # 37536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stickerbow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Should have added I'm at 24 drops in the 8 ounces.
Posts: 19 | From MD | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAudLxSo_eQ
karenl
Member # 17753

GiGi,

this is Czech language?

hiker53
Member # 6046

He is speaking English, though, so it is easy to follow.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

karenl
Member # 17753

Can we drink coke while on mms? I think he said coke
can be mixed with mms?? And coke is not an anti- oxidant but has phosphoric acid.

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is anyone FEELING better and less fatigued with MMS ?

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

karenl, yes, Andreas said that a little coke into your single dose (MMS with water) is okay to camouflage the taste. Do not put the coke into your whole daily bottle, but only in the drink that you take every hour. He doesn't say to drink coke in general because obviously it is not the healthiest drink on earth.

I myself and some friends have no problem with the taste without adding anything to it. If you listen to the youtube he is not excited about juices.

annxyzz, When using MMS, it means the dead parasites are releasing their toxin into the body and that is what I notice while on MMS. It is not a stand-up-man pill as we expect from some pharmaceuticals and depending on how heavy the load, it takes time to clear things.

I am doing great on it and am very happy so far with the results. I am not fatigued, but I am ready for bed at around midnight. It is major work for the body, but rewarding like nothing else.

I recommend to really study all that is available to study and learn about MMS. There is really quite a bit of info -- every time I cruise the net, I find something else. The more, the better. It just shows how delighted some are and how desperate some are to turn people off.

It's a good thing we can all decide for ourselves.

Definitely nighttime now!

Take care.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement