LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » MMS kills pathogens and Neutralizes toxic Heavy Metals (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MMS kills pathogens and Neutralizes toxic Heavy Metals
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took the MMS for about a week. I think it was causing an increase in pain. I think oxidation has benefits in killing pathogens but I think it may have been causing me inflammation.

Maybe we can pulse it? or try one week every month or 2?

I read so many varied responses about it. Some "natural" practitioners were against it but so many people responded to their articles with very positive reports for healing illness. There must be something to it but I would still be careful with it.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sparkle,

I think everyone is different. Seems like some can tolerate MMS everyday in varying amounts and some cannot tolerate it at all.

It really irriates my esophagus even in small amounts.

Pulsing my work for some [Smile]

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty rough stuff. I prefer to protect my poor stomach.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
been
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for been     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting MMS enemas tomorrow (full moon) I will keep everyone posted on my progress.

I was told to do 10 drops/500ml as per Dr. K practitioner. Seems high based on some responses here. Then I'm supposed to work up to 20 drops/1000ml of water.

I'm supposed to do this daily I'm currently on round 2 of Dr. K's parasite protocol.

Posts: 133 | From Philly/NJ | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
landerss
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for landerss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been, keep us posted. I might be seeing the same practitioner as you, as I'm doing a similar protocol. I'm up to 13 drops MMS daily, and just started the enemas.

--------------------
Increasingly ill over past 10 yrs; treating since October '08.

Posts: 180 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristen J.
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristen J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just had gallbladder surgery and had horrible pain in liver and migraines from all the anesthesia and narcotics. Ran it by my doctor and she said it was ok to get back on MMS. It started reducing pain after few doses and by next day all was gone. Still taking it and improving...
Posts: 116 | From California | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't have time to go through this entire thread, but have you all seen the Red Cross/MMS video 12/12/2013? Study done in Africa and cured all patients of malaria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jY2yab0uLc

What do you make of this video? I told my LLMD about it at my last appt. I want her opinion also.

-LAXlover

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ops, above date should be 12/12/2012.

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LAXlover--thanks for posting the video.

I don't think there is any doubt that MMS can kill germs/pathogens. I think the queestion is what happens to the body when you take it for a period of weeks.

I would love to see a study on the long term effects of MMS--when one uses it for a longer period of time than 1 or 2 days.

I wish someone unaquainted with Jim Humble would run an objective study.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
emla999/Lyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12606

Icon 1 posted      Profile for emla999/Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Red Cross posted a comment about this MMS "trial" on their website.

The Red Cross stated that at NO time were they ever involved in �clinical trials� related to treating malaria with the Master Mineral Solution (MMS) aka Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS).

Here is the link to the Red Cross website where you can read that statement.

http://www.ifrc.org/en/news-and-media/opinions-and-positions/opinion-pieces/2013/ifrc-strongly-dissociates-from-the-claim-of-a-miracle-solution-to-defeat-malaria/

http://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/2013/05/fake-and-unethical-trial-video-claims-miracle-mineral-solution-cures-malaria/

Posts: 1223 | From U.S.A | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started MMS today with the baby bottle method. So far so good. I have been researching it and watching some amazing videos about how it is curing autism.

I am very hopeful about this for my kids, two of whom I suspect have behavior symptoms from parasites. It is interesting that Kerri Rivera (who is leading the charge with 85 complete autism recoveries to date) states in her forum that PANDAS is caused mostly by worms. That has been my conclusion with my PANDAS son who is recovering with parasite treatment. His tourettes would worsen shortly after the parasite herbal cleanse and then we would get improvements later. I am hopeful that the MMS/parasite protocol will get rid of the parasites once and for all.

For those who want to dig in a bit:
http://mmsautism.org/index.php/Protocol-Files/mms-parasite-videos.html

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's interesting. It tastes disgusting, though. I was taking it every hour (for 8 hours) for about a week. I had to take a break from it. It started grossing me out. I think it was beneficial in some respects - like killing pathogens we may not know that we have.

Does anyone know when or how we are supposed to eat - before or after the dosing. How about foods that may have anti-oxidants - like an apple or grapefruit?

I guess we could eat food with anti-oxidants in the remaining time after taking the 8 doses.

Does anyone know about or experienced pathogens moving into the legs or knees from using MMS? I think GiGi mentioned something about metals moving into her feet. I started having alot of pain in my calf & knee.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

It does not surprise me that the supposed Red Cross video is a fake perpetrated by Jim Humble. I have no trust in the man. He even believes in alchemy--that nonprecious metals can be turned into gold.

MMS may kill pathogens, but until someone not associated with Jim Humble does a truly fair clinical trial and also looks into the longer terms effects, I can see why a lot of people would not take MMS.

Ingest at your own risk as with any drug--antibiotic, herb etc.

I sincerely appreciate anyone who takes the time to post their responses to MMS--be it positive or negative.

Hiker53

[ 05-27-2013, 03:32 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

Sparkle,

I think the 8 hour protocol is very difficult for several reasons. One if the taste. Using the HCl activator makes it taste a lot better than using citric acid.

Secondly, what do you eat during that 8 hours that does not have antioxidants. I know that I take zinc sometimes to help with detox and, of course, I eat fruits and vegetables.

Wonder if doing a 4-6 hour protocol would be more realistic for those of us who do like to eat fruits and vegetables and also work.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by emla999/Lyme:
The Red Cross posted a comment about this MMS "trial" on their website.

The Red Cross stated that at NO time were they ever involved in �clinical trials� related to treating malaria with the Master Mineral Solution (MMS) aka Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS).

Here is the link to the Red Cross website where you can read that statement.

http://www.ifrc.org/en/news-and-media/opinions-and-positions/opinion-pieces/2013/ifrc-strongly-dissociates-from-the-claim-of-a-miracle-solution-to-defeat-malaria/

http://www.pepijnvanerp.nl/2013/05/fake-and-unethical-trial-video-claims-miracle-mineral-solution-cures-malaria/

-
I believe that! What a scam.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I wouldn't necessarily trust the Red Cross either...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-516700.html

Disaster Strikes In Red Cross Backyard

By Jaime Holguin
In part one of her report on the American Red Cross, CBS News Correspondent Sharyl Attkisson looks at how the charity is responding to its biggest criminal scandal.

The American Red Cross may be expert at responding to public disasters, but for years it has failed to get a grip on financial disasters at its local chapters.

There's the fundraiser in Louisiana caught padding her own bank account with donations, the manager in Pennsylvania who embezzled to support her crack cocaine habit and the executive in Maryland who forged signatures on purchase orders meant for disaster victims, to name a few.

But the biggest criminal scandal inside the Red Cross surfaced in New Jersey last year. And though it's been kept off the front pages, it ranks among the biggest charity frauds ever.

At the center of the scandal is Joseph Lecowitch, chief executive of the Hudson County Chapter, and his bookkeeper Catalina Escoto.

Escoto allegedly gave herself at least $75,000 in bonuses. All told, prosecutors say the duo stole well over $1 million in Red Cross funds, squandering it on gambling and each other. Escoto pleaded not guilty. Lecowitch died after he was indicted.

"The bookkeeping methods of Mr. Lecowitch and Ms. Escoto leave a lot to be desired," says prosecutor Michael D'Andrea.

The New Jersey fiasco, in which donations and government grants were all stolen, happened right under the nose of Red Cross headquarters. Critics say the reason the Red Cross has so little control over its chapters is that the chapters are pulling the strings: they collect most of the donations, dominate the national board and resist tighter controls by headquarters.

In 1999, Dr. Bernadine Healy was chosen to head the organization. Said to be stunned by what she saw as a cavalier attitude in New Jersey, she wrote a scathing confidential memo to the Red Cross audit committee.

"Many of the controls presumed by you and senior management to be in place are not there," she wrote in a memo dated April 3, 2001. "A routine audit of the Hudson County Chapter � identified financial mismanagement of a potentially criminal nature."

She called reviews by external auditor KPMG "inadequate" because chapters often don't give details of their finances to headquarters.

And in the most telling statement of all: "We cannot assure the accuracy of ... (financial statements) provided to the IRS ... This appears to be a major business and legal risk and would impact many of KPMG's certifications."

KPMG wouldn't comment, but the Red Cross now says the criticism from its then president was way off the mark.

Jack Campbell, the chief financial officer for the Red Cross, denies there have been any problems and says he is satisfied with the financial accountability of chapters over the past three years.

"I think we have an extremely solid system of accountability for our chapters," he says. "Both in terms of financial reporting, internal audits and local guidance and governance."

Regarding the fraud in Hudson Country that allegedly went undetected for years, Campbell says "no control system is perfect."

Dr. Healy, clearly the odd man out in wanting stronger chapter accountability, left the Red Cross last fall. A CBS News contributor, she wouldn't be interviewed for this report. But not long after she raised questions about the chapters' actions, her grave concerns were confirmed; surprisingly by the Red Cross' own auditors.

A report obtained by CBS News highlights some of the trends at local chapters:

"Payroll � inappropriate or incorrect"
"Financial reports ... are not prepared ... or are not accurate"
"Blank checks are accessible ..."
"National disaster contributions are not remitted to national headquarters ..."

Weeks later, the terrorists struck, and the Red Cross rushed special investigative auditors to see what the chapters were doing with the millions in donations pouring in.

-----

We just have to think these things through with caution. I don't know enough about chemistry to really study it but so many people have had good responses to MMS judging from comments to articles. Some people got ill from it but that can be the case with anything.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Jim Humble and MMS:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/sep/15/miracle-mineral-solutions-mms-bleach

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sparkle7
Member # 10397

hiker- yes, I agree. I don't think you have to do it every hour for 8 hours for 3 weeks straight - just observed via my dowsing. I think you can adapt it.

I just have the citric acid. I'll try the HCl activator soon. How about lemon juice?

hiker53
Member # 6046

Sparkle,

Lemon juice will activate the MMS and it is cheap. Don't know if the vit c in the lemon will counteract any effects as it would be an antioxidant.

I have a spot of ringworm on my skin. I am trying the MMS on it in a dilute amount. After my past experience of ingesting MMS I am not ready to go there again.

Besides, I don't test well energetically for ingesting it even in tiny amounts at this time. I'll let people know how it works on my skin.

Hiker53

[ 05-27-2013, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been on it for 3 days so far and did 5 drops today separated into 8 doses. No adverse reactions so far and I am feeling good and my gut is the best it has been in months. (Our well water has been contaminated with numerous water borne parasites and we have all been very sick from it....we are camping on our house right now....showering at the YMCA!).

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I got my MMS dose up to 24 drops in 8 doses per day for about a week. After that, I got kind of sick of it. I felt like I was having increased inflammation so I stopped. It may have been good. I did feel some improvements. I'm just doing it on & off now as per dowsing.

I was having knee & calf pain which is not the norm for me. It make have been moving toxins into my legs?

Thanks hiker! I think you cam mix it with coconut oil & apply it that way.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Great video....for those who want to listen...my life is much like this woman...up late every night researching....and she finally found what may be the cure for her autistic son! For those non-believers, please watch the entire thing BEFORE you judge.

http://miraclemineral.org/success-stories/

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just starting the MMS protocol.

Are you suppose to keep the mixture in a non-plastic jar?

And what does DMSO add to the protocol, if anything?

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

I think you are supposed to use a glass jar if possible but a plastic lid is OK. I don't know much about the DMSO. I haven't done the autism/parasite protocol yet; just ramping up the oral.

If you google kerri rivera, you can get the site that discusses the protocol in detail.

tickbattler

hiker53
Member # 6046

I tried MMS on a skin ringworm infection (fungal) and it did not work. So, I rotated antifungal cream types and in between used tea tree oil and then rubbed lyme juice on it. That made the fungal infection go away very quickly.

I will continue this for several more weeks as skin fungus can be persistent. But several weeks of MMS in varying amounts just made it more inflamed.

Topical MMS did not work [shake]

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

tick battler
Member # 21113

Hiker- Sorry it didn't work for your ringworm! From what I have read, it does not work on everything. I think in the parasite protocol, they also give vermox and albenza with it so that would indicate it might not kill the worms that those drugs go after. I don't know for sure though.

Did you take it orally too? Perhaps the infection is deeper so that topical treatment with MMS may not work? I think tea tree is often great for fungal infections. It helped me with athletes foot.

tickbattler

Wayne
Member # 42755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

I just started reading this thread today, and want to thank you for starting this thread. I am very grateful for yours and everybody else's information and perspectives on MMS.

I've recently started taking MMS again, after recently discovering Kerri Rivera's work and informative videos. I'm currently taking 1/6 drop every hour for six hours a day (total 1 drop). I got into the habit of putting it into my apple cider vinegar drink (2 oz APC to 1 qt water, add 1 tsp stevia).

I was wondering if APC could possibly neutralize the MMS. Any thoughts? --- Thanks again.

Best, Wayne

Posts: 14 | From Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no apple cider vinegar is fine. It was initially used as an activating agent before they pushed real hard on citric acid.

There is a great testimonial on youtube of a woman who is well after using mms. She went to the bulgaria mms clinic... but her treatment took 19 months

[ 11-16-2013, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne
Member # 42755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Carmen, thanks much for your reply. --- Would you happen to have a link readily available to the YouTube video you mentioned? --- Thanks...
Posts: 14 | From Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMS for Lyme

I have been a great proponent for MMS for 6 years now. I fully support it. There is a learning curve so please read all that you can on this site: www.genesis2church.org they also have lyme testimonials there.

There have been a number of predicessors to mms which in essence were sodium chlorite. I know a doctor who used it with good results for Lyme. That product is no longer made.

Please don’t listen to the fear mongers on this topic. They don’t know what they are talking about. Please understand that the Red Cross is lying about the test done on MMS for Malaria. They are under strong arms and fianacial blackmail by organizations that do not want any cure for malaria other than a pharmaceutical drug. Many who were involved in that trial have come forward and said that it did happen. You can read the story on the genesis2church website.

I have seen mms cure skin cancer, irritable bowel, cysts, a number of topical skin infections and eczema, as well as two variants of CMV causing chronic fatigue of over 1 year duration... that cure happened in one week of mms use.
Also do a search for “Adam Abraham MMS’ on youtube and watch his videos about Jim Humble and MMS.

MMS experience day 7 for Lyme
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHGakKP7-tY

Day 28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYXu5jLg_p4

1 year 7 months
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LaqzGEm8B4

[ 11-16-2013, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen,

thanks for posting this again. You might save some more lives.
I was on Lymenet for many years before I read Gigi's post. Gigi's post changed my life.

I am no longer here but from time to time I read my pms and I answer them.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne
Member # 42755

Hi again Carmen,

I'm glad to hear how familiar you are with MMS. I recently watched a video where Kerri Rivera talks about how MMS breaks down heavy metals and as I remember, essentially making them harmless. She says this is a better way to get rid of them than trying to chelate them.

I have no chemistry background, so I have no idea whether this is true or not. Have you heard the same thing, and do you believe, and/or have any experience to believe it's true?

Kerri also made the statement, "MMS changes the "mitochondrial membrane electrical potential" --- Leading to increased power in every cell in the body including immune system cells."

In the past, I've experienced increased energy from using MMS. I don't know anything about membrane electrical potential, but on the surface, it would seem like a more plausible explanation for my almost immediate increased energy than the killing of pathogens, etc.

I've long felt a core part of my own health was somehow "electrical". The above description (mitochondrial membrane electrical potential) seems to fit in with my long held belief.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

quote:
Originally posted by Wayne:
Hi again Carmen,
I have no chemistry background, so I have no idea whether this is true or not. Have you heard the same thing, and do you believe, and/or have any experience to believe it's true?

Kerri also made the statement, "MMS changes the "mitochondrial membrane electrical potential" --- Leading to increased power in every cell in the body including immune system cells."

this has always been said about mms, its potential to increase energy, and its often the first thing that people report with its use, but I have seen no studies regarding electircal potentials.

I am in the process of monitoring my therapy with Dark Field Live Blood Analysis. In this blood study the effects of heavy metal toxicity can be seen up close and personal under the microscope. Heavy metals are generally picked up in the liver by the RBCs. It impairs the function and health of the RBC. With chelation, the signs of heavy metal toxicity are suppose to dissappear from the RBCs over time... and hence your liver, by association too.

I have not started a chelation process yet. I plan to discuss it with my doc on Nov. 27 and develop a protocol. Then in time I will anticipate to see changes in my blood. We shall see what we shall see.

quote:
Originally posted by Wayne:
In the past, I've experienced increased energy from using MMS. I don't know anything about membrane electrical potential, but on the surface, it would seem like a more plausible explanation for my almost immediate increased energy than the killing of pathogens, etc.

I've long felt a core part of my own health was somehow "electrical". The above description (mitochondrial membrane electrical potential) seems to fit in with my long held belief.

A core part of everyones health is electrical. This is why it is so essential to take sufficient minerals, especially trace minerals too, in the form of concentrated sea water mineral products or in sea salt. Ive started the sea salt c protocol. Ive always taken trace minerals but I'm amping up. I figure with the detox that they are getting spent.

I also find it much easier to drink more water when there is salt in it. It more like it slips right in instead of joggling around in my stomach for an hour.

When I started using MMS 6 years ago I couldn't believe how much my energy increased! I was stunned to realize that I had felt so bad and was unaware of it. MMS has also been my ultimate treatment for a condition I call illeitis, not a doctors diagnosis, but mine, based on symptoms. I had previously treated with Greatfruit seed extract and then went on to Ozone by funneling, but MMS works the best. I only need treatment for it every few years and treatment is just for a few days of only 3 drops 3xday.

When I use to use MMS a lot I would get mental symptoms of fuzziness and 'feeling outside of myself' and some balance issues.. I found it interesting that these were the same sensations that I got on my current Lyme protocol when I was herxing. Im not currently using mms for Lyme but I may as time goes by.

When Jim Humble says to take 6 drops of mms a day to keep all illness away (this is for a generally healthy person) Im more inclined to believe him now more than ever.

We may never know just how mms works as no funded studies are ever going to happen unless some great humanitarian comes along with a few extra million. But one thing they have figured out is that there is a strong connection with MMS and HCL inside of the body, in the blood. Im not familiar enough with this to go into detail but... in the old days, pre-antibiotic drugs, if a doctor was about to loose a patient to infection HCL injected by IV would save the day... very small dosages mind you. This may correlate with the observation that low stomach acid is associated with so many diseases of microbial orgin.

karawhite
Member # 41374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karawhite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry if this was asked already , but can you do ABX and MMS at the same time?
Posts: 47 | From new york | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Well, you can. There is no contraindication but my question would be "WHY?"
MMS has not been noted to interfere with any drug therapy by its users.
My guess it that you would get well much quicker and in time perhaps you would see that you dont really need the antibiotics.

If you have not been herxing on your antibiotics then decided to add MMS you may herx again.People will herx not only from die off but from heavy metals on the move. Be sure to take chlorella and pectin.

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The referense to mitochondria has my attention

Can the mms protocol be written with few words in a list with times and dosage

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leeintn
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leeintn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does any one know if MMS can be effective for neuro-lyme?
Posts: 83 | From Tennessee | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

MMS has proved to be capable of entering into some very deep tissues on a variety of diseases.
Please go to www.genesis2churh.org and find their lyme testimonials in the right hand column.

MS and ALS is considered a neuro disease and MMS has been very helpful to some people who have had this and tried MMS

I have seen one testimonial where it didnt' work on someone with 'neuro lyme' after what seemed like a good try, but its so hard to say from just one case. Who knows what other factors may have stood in his way from healing.

Lyme puts out a neuro toxin. If your methylation pathway is not good such toxins will not clear well.. so repair of that must be going on at the same time... don't you think?

Im not really clear what neuro lyme is anyway. Ive had what I call neuro symptoms, twitches, shocks, memory loss, shooting and electrical pains in what feels like the nerves, balance disruption. Is that neuro lyme?

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think neuro lyme means Bb are in nerves-and gives sx related to nerves-not sure.

i still would like to see dosage and timing of mms that works for some. also best brands. i am limited in being able to read testimonials and figure out what is real and what isnt or even what is being said

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

four posts up is a pretty good MMS testimonial that is a video.

Best brands? people really don't discuss brands much. Sodium chlorite is sodium chlorite. When I first purchased I purchased off of ebay. Then I purchased from global light..

MMS is marketed as water purification drops.

I guess global light is the company selling the longest and has worked hard to keep it on the market.

Dosage is very easy. But you have to pay attention to take it every hour at least 8 hours a day.

If you have trouble remembering as I have in taking pills I set a timer that I carry with me.

If your thinking is too foggy have someone learn the process of mixing it up for the day to help you.

You can mix a batch for the whole day then take one ounce every hour. I have little one ounce cups that helps me

Progress on the mental level is so fast for some people that I think most would not need help for very long.

I will put the typical protocol in the next post.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Global light only seems to sell bulk MMS now.
here is a link for other companies that sell MMS listed by country. It will all be listed as water purficiation drops.

http://waterpurificationsuppliers.com/

they have worked up new protocols since I last considered doing MMS, making it easier to take. More on that tomorrow. I am going to be interested in using HCL to activate it. It should taste better than citric acid.

tick battler
Member # 21113

I was just checking in here and glad Wayne brought up Gigi's post. My entire family of 5 is on Kerri Rivera's autism MMS (CD) protocol and it has changed our lives.

Kerri's baby bottle protocol is the most gentle because you start with 1 drop in 8 oz of water and then take an ounce every hour. That way you start with 1/8 of a drop. If you don't herx too bad, then you can bump up to 2 drops in 8 oz of water, still taking only 1 ounce at a time from this bottle each hour.

There is a facebook group for adults using Kerri's protocol called CD Health. You can join and learn from others on the protocol. If you have a child on the protocol, you can join the CD Autism facebook group. Each day I read about autistic children that are doing things they never have done in the past. Today I read about a 17 year old autistic child who never spoke and is now asking for a snack. It is wonderful to see these children healing. 110 autistic kids have now healed on this protocol. They are in mainstream classes without IEP's and playing sports and having playdates for the first time in their lives.

If an autistic child can heal on MMS, I feel pretty confident that it will help most others.

Kerri's book is called "Healing the Symptoms Known as Autism" and you can get it on Amazon.com.

tick battler
Member # 21113

I buy mine from WPS4sale.com. You can get the kit with HCL and sodium chlorite. Kerri has found the HCL to be better than the citric acid activator.

tickbattler

Wayne
Member # 42755

Thanks for checking in Tick Battler. I found your story very interesting. And thanks Carmen for your informative posts.

I mentioned earlier I've done MMS in the past, but never stayed with it long-term for varying reasons. If anybody is interested, I've posted some of my experiences on another message board at the following link:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/miracle-mineral-supplement.1672/#post-44558

Leeintn
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leeintn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I don't have to try and read all the posts, can someone tell me where to buy MMS or where to find the protocol. I checked Amazon and they sell it.

Thanks

Posts: 83 | From Tennessee | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Purchase MMS from one of these vendors:
http://waterpurificationsuppliers.com/

learn MMS protocols here. You want MMS protocol called Sacrament or protocol 1000 to start.

Many lyme folks must start with half a drop per hour. you will soon know what you can tolerate.
http://genesis2church.org/mms-protocol-1000

Prepare it in the baby bottle method. For instance, if you can only tolerate 1/2 drop per hour activate 4 drops and put into 8 ounces distilled water in a GLASS baby bottle that holds 8 ounces. Take one ounce per hour.

After you have succeded in the full protocol 1000 you can move up to protocol 2000.

How sick you are will determine how fast you go.
Never take more mms that you can detox without too much herx.
http://genesis2church.org/mms-protocol-2000

If you herx to strongly skip a dose and take half of what you took previously until the herxs become managable.

Take binders like chlorella, pectin, charcoal inbetween MMS dosages.

Take vitamin C and other strong antioxidants one hour after your last dose of MMS for the day at night.

Eating fruits and veggies are not strong enough to deactivate MMS.

If you have memory and thought processing issues have someone help you learn the protocols and to help you do it for a while. This need for help should pass in a few weeks, depending on how sick you are. Dont try to do it alone if you mental capabilities are not up to it.

karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for protocol 2000 users:

MMS2 is very strong, you will probably need 4 weeks to be on 1/2 capsule. It make hypochlorus acid.
This is used in hospitals - pubmed article.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement