LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » is Lyme man made (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: is Lyme man made
LSG Scott
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSG Scott     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
after seeing films like this it is easy to believe
Lyme and its cos are man made, our government has never given a **** about us

http://youtu.be/YPynwi_T8DQ

--------------------
LSG Scott

Posts: 513 | From Boston, Cape Cod, Mass | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LSG Scott
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LSG Scott     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they have been using the public trust of doctors to lie to us and make themselves money for decades

very sad but true

--------------------
LSG Scott

Posts: 513 | From Boston, Cape Cod, Mass | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not making any conclusions, but they say a similar thing happened with HIV/AIDS.

First they were offering "special" virus vaccination trials advertised specifically to homosexual men, then a few years later HIV was seen among the homosexual community.

And then the CDC was telling everyone that HIV wasn't sexually transmitted, and that they should continue having unprotected sex.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is.

HIV absolutely is (vaccines)

There is a whole history behind - look it up.

People would be naive to think biological warfare isn't prevalent today and impacting millions of people.

[ 07-17-2011, 04:51 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erikjh1972     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unless they made lyme in a lab in the 1800's then i'd say no. different strains---yeah, quite possibly.

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
4 months Doxy/Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.
Trying to make people Lyme Aware.......

Posts: 289 | From R.I. | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IckyTicky
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when my cousin got HIV...this was back in the mid 80s. He wasn't gay, but he was a hemophiliac (runs in my family, my son is a hemophiliac as well) He got it from a blood transfusion.

They told him and his wife to continue having unprotected sex, to go ahead and have children.

I don't know if Lyme was "created"...but I do think it is "used" AIDS...yeah, I believe that was created.

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
erik,

Can you prove Lyme was around in 1800s?

I know spirochetes were (syphillis, etc)

But Borrelia?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t9im
Member # 25489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t9im   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan:

The indians in CT/MA were hit pretty bad by Wells Disease (similar to Lyme) in the 1600's.

--------------------
Tim

Posts: 1111 | From Glastonbury, CT | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Similar to Lyme in what regard? That it's a spirochete?
NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Read the book "Lab 257"
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniferMN
Member # 29920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenniferMN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme is similar to Syphillis in 2 key regards.
First, Lyme & Syphillis are both Spirochete bacterias.
Second, if left untreated because you did not know you had it, it goes to your brain.

THAT is why I cannot understand WHY ON EARTH it is not obvious to doctors that Lyme, left untreated goes to your brain, since EVERYONE HAS KNOWN FOR DECADES THAT SYPHILLIS DOES!

I have had Lyme for at least 15 years, but never knew about it for one simple reason >>

The common knowledge about Lyme told to us all by the media who asked the doctors is that if you get Lyme you will get a skin rash & your knee joints will hurt. Then, you will go to a doctor, he will give you a few shots & you will be back to normal.

That's it.

So, WHY ON EARTH would I have ever thought the fact that I have not been able to get restorative sleep for nearly 15 years was freaking Lyme Disease????!!!!
Also, WHY ON EARTH would I even alter my lifestyle of hiking on grassy trails getting bit by all kinds of ticks, since I really did not care if I got a stupid rash!! People are NOT going to alter their lifestyle over a little rash & a sore knee!
But, if you tell people it will ruin their lives, then they will!
It's akin to telling people their are only minnows in the lake versus telling them it is infested w/ alligators! Telling them the first thing will NOT stop them from swimming. Telling them the second will stop all of them from swimming.
IT IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE.
WE WERE NOT TOLD, SO WHY WOULD WE ALTER OUR LIFESTYLES??!!

Posts: 83 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for erikjh1972     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan,

well they have found b.b. from samples kept from the 1800's.

but like i said before, i think the strains are different from back then, are those man made.....possibly.

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.

Posts: 289 | From R.I. | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read somewhere years ago that HIV/AIDS was a virus that infected monkeys and people had sex with the monkeys, then spread it among themselves. I never heard of the intentional injection of the virus.

I believe the pathogens were developed to become more virulent in the labs - if fact, W. Burdorfer says he fed the brains of dead mice to baby mice to develop the most deadly strains.

All it takes is one insane scientist to release these things into the environment. As a scientist from one of the labs sent the anthrax letters, when he was angry about funding being cut, this is not be impossible.

It makes no sense that the CDC does not recognize it as chronic and deadly unless they know how dangerous it is and how out of control it has spread and want to avoid panic. But why persecute the doctors trying to treat it? Crazy.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it would not surprise me at all. in mean after all, some theorists say labs are trying all kinds of experiments for birth control etc., even to germ warfare.

somebody even told me that they have frozen black plaque er bubonic plaque and that it could be used again.

i wouldn't put it past some politicans....really

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenniferMN
Member # 29920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenniferMN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nefferdun...

Everything you said is true, except the part about the sex w/ the monkeys. They didn't have sex w/ monkeys, but they DO hunt & eat monkey meat sometimes. THAT is how they got infected w/ the HIV from the monkeys.

Posts: 83 | From Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

perhaps you guys should look more into how aids came about. and especialy when/where it came about in relation to the "supposed" monkey theory.

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.

James1979
Unregistered

...and why did it start only in homosexual men? It was so limited at first to homosexuals that it was originally called "gay men immunodeficiency virus", or something like that.
Bluemoon
Unregistered

Tinfoil hats are also man made.
James1979
Unregistered

Yeah, isn't it silly to think that the government would make its citizens sick on purpose? Take for example the Tuskegee experiment. Now all these wackos are saying that the CDC was purposefully giving people syphillis. /sarcasm
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nefferdun:

It makes no sense that the CDC does not recognize it as chronic and deadly unless they know how dangerous it is and how out of control it has spread and want to avoid panic. But why persecute the doctors trying to treat it? Crazy.

-
I think that is part of it, for sure.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

im am far far from being a conspiracy theriost of any sort. but for crying out loud this info isnt buried under some building, its out there.

do yourself a favor bluemoon and just google "aids man made" and see what article's pop up and do a little reading. it makes ya think.

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The borrelia are mostly anaerobic - that's OLD on the planet -

What they might have done is messed with them.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't think our government is capable of doing horrible things to innocent people google MK Ultra.

Haven't any of you heard top government officials talk about depopulation? Kissinger, Rockefeller

There is a stone in Georgia that explains future plans. Georgia stones

There are so many things we have been lied to about. Try to have an open mind and research everything before you make your conclusions.

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SusieGold
Member # 32476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SusieGold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is totally ridiculous!
As humans, do you think we can keep secrets? Do you think for one minute if a human created a disease, someone would have not told by now!
Humans are the dumbest creatures on the planet, there is NO WAY we can create living organisms.

I think health boards need to be more about healing and less about hysteria!

Posts: 6 | From Toronto | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susie - Thanks for your opinion. I do agree this forum should be used to help healing, and this one is for sure. If you read more you will learn for sure.

If I were to believe everything I was told in mainstream without questioning, I can honestly tell you that I would still be with my primary care doctor taking SSRI's and seeing a psychiatrist, maybe even committed. See he doesn't believe in Lyme like he and so many others has been taught.

I am assuming you have never researched any of these topics before making the statement?

Scientists Create Synthetic Organism

Ever heard of Plum Island?

In summary this topic may not help others health directly, however, it can open the eyes of some that have been blinded their whole lives. Suddenly, don't believe everything you hear has a new meaning. NEVER be afraid to ask questions, whatever they are, no matter how silly they seem to others. Information is Power!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fuel1212:

Haven't any of you heard top government officials talk about depopulation? Kissinger, Rockefeller

I have. There is so much going on that we really don't know about. It's down right scary.

--------------------
"The simple things can get you through the hardest times."  -

Posts: 628 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LSG Scott
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21624

no matter how much you want to help and teach them to question things you can't, because the lemmings just love running over the cliff too much,they really do.

--------------------
LSG Scott

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched a documentary, Inside Job, about the market collapse and it was unbelievable that corruption could get that out of control without the government interfering to stop it. It was the biggest planned ponzie scheme in history as the whole world was the target. Many of the people involved in causing the meltdown are now holding top positions in government and universities.

Anything is possible!

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

quote:
Originally posted by SusieGold:
This is totally ridiculous!
As humans, do you think we can keep secrets? Do you think for one minute if a human created a disease, someone would have not told by now!
Humans are the dumbest creatures on the planet, there is NO WAY we can create living organisms.

totaly agree with your last statement. but please lyme disease is one of the most controvertial disease's out there. im sure once you figure out some things about you'll be asking yourself some tough questions.

and yes humans have made some pretty devistating thing in the course of history.

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.

erikjh1972
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20964

http://www.rense.com/general45/cant.htm

--------------------
3 months Doxy
8 months of Tetra
7 months of Biaxin/Plaq.
5 months Biaxin/Plaq.
Back on Doxy/Biax/Plaq
On the road to recovery.

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SusieGold:
[QB] This is totally ridiculous!

As Nana Dubos said above, try reading Lab 257 - about messing with Lyme and a lot more diseases too at Plum Island -

Not creating them so much as possibly tweaking them - mixing them with mycoplasma, brucellosis - there are public patents on this -

And why would they want to tell the public - the public just might object!

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fuel1212:
[QB] If you don't think our government is capable of doing horrible things to innocent people google MK Ultra.

And it's going on now - I know someone who is an MkUltra victim, plus people are being targeted with new technology, like directed energy - google for targeted individuals, or TIs, and watch some youtube videos -

it's disgusting, people don't know it's going on, it is, and targeted people are having meetings about it now -

sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Susiegold, you are just being nieve. Like someone else said, read Lab 257. Evidence is everywhere that LD has in some way been munipulated by our government. I'm not saying they created it, just used it. Obviously they tried to use it as a bioweapon.
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SusieGold
Member # 32476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SusieGold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Used it maybe, created it, not a chance!
I'm new to the board, but am VERY lyme literate since I've been in this lyme hell for 15 yrs.

Health Boards can sometimes cause insanity. Don't believe everything you read

Posts: 6 | From Toronto | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

On what grounds do you make that statement? Are you a Chemist, maybe an immunologist? Being VERY Lyme Literate has nothing to doing with making a bland statement that they never created "IT"

We could go back and forth and I could give you information that could prove 100% without a doubt the topic of conversation...

Unfortunately, some people know it all without ever doing any research of their own. They watch mainstream media and graze in their homes like sheep.

I agree you can't believe everything you read. However, when you don't take the time to watch or read things people suggest because they are off the wall, you have closed another door of possibilities and continued down the hall of ignorance and blinders.

with bliss
Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

skies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fuel1212:
Unfortunately, some people know it all without ever doing any research of their own. They watch mainstream media and graze in their homes like sheep.

[lol]
LOL!!! Oh my, I did laugh aloud at that one. I tend to agree with that statement. I know WAY too many people like that!
Sorry, not trying to hijack the thread.

--------------------
"The simple things can get you through the hardest times."  -

Posts: 628 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Unfortunately, that probably accounts for at least 90% of Americans... INCLUDING doctors!
SusieGold
Member # 32476

Feul, I know one thing! I don't spend my days on a msg board talking about things that may or may not be true. I focus on healing and I am now healed from the lyme I carried in my body for 15 yrs.
Whether these claims or true or not, how is this going to cure you? It's not!
Sometimes driving yourself crazy with nonsense keeps the body sick.

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More likely a natural mutation in response to all the chemicals (esp. pesticides) that we used by mistake.

Start with DDT...onto agent orange...

Susie...actually scientist have just begun to create life. Really...

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2010/05/scientists-create-first-self-replicating-synthetic-life/

I'm "into" the origins of the universe, I knew it wouldn't be long before...

"the first step in building the Seed of Life was the creation of the octahedron by a divine "creator" (or "God")."

Find the "Flower of Life" (Wikipedia)...scroll down a bit to the circles that begin with a rotating octrahedron.

It starts with 2 triangles - actually pyramids - one points up and the other down, but they share the same base. Alpha and Omega...man and woman...the symbol for this is everywhere! Gaudi's church in Spain, etc.

Math students at Kent State recently figured out "God's algorithm" (Google: God's algorithm) i.e., the simpliest solution to chaos (chaos being the beginning of the universe) because they figured God would know the shortest number of moves. They found it to be 20.

Okay...so in 20 steps God can make something from a lot of "raw materials".

But 20 isn't exactly correct...it is THREE numbers that add up to 20...

In 3 moves HE started life. And yes, HE does "exist".

Read this over and over:

For behold, My imaged universe is

***mirrored*** to infinity

it is repeated to the endless end;

yet there are but multiples of three in all My universe.

And again I say to thee,
***two of those very three are naught ***but

My imaginings,

for My Trinity is but ***One.***

(TSOL p. 138)

(TSOL refers to the �Secret of Light� by Walter Russell)

WE are "light beings" created in HIS image. We come FROM the light and return TO the light.

http://www.expressionsofspirit.com/quantumphysics.htm

It is possible to use a clock drawing and assign the numbers to colors (magenta/neon is 10, Yellow/helium is 2, and blue/oxygen is 8)

He (is) O Ne.

When you connect the dots...the drawing will be identical to the "I Ching"...it is the direction of flow that is important because there are 2 cross overs and magenta/neon is very very unique.

Magenta is odd as it has NO WAVELENGTH and can only be �seen� when light BENDS. Magenta is NOT in the light portion of the EM sprectrum.

It�s �opposite� is green on a color wheel. If you stare at a green dot on a white paper for a short time and then look over at a blank piece of paper, you will �see� magenta.

It is like the �glue� that wraps and joins the other colors in the light portion of the EM spectrum that normally travel in a straight line.

It is both a subtractive primary color and an additive secondary color. It has a dual function.

Want to have some fun?

Draw a big clock on a piece of paper. Begin with 10 and go to 12 then to 2 then to 8 then to 6 then to 4 and then back to 10. Put arrows on the lines to indicate the directions. Notice 10->2 are clockwise and 8->4 are counter-clockwise.

This is a mobius...never ending. It also is exactly the "flow" in the "I Ching".

Rife users may notice 2 goes into the center and so does 4. If you draw a dotted line between 2 and 4 you will make a triangle. 432Hz is the "frequency of light". Light is focused/gathered into the center and then out to the darkness. Center is a prism of sorts?

Okay...ya'll probably think I have really gone over the edge on this one ;-)

So I will stop, but I have LOTS more!

P.S. I'm currently reading a book called "DMT the spirit molecule". Interesting. Wikipedia explains it...to a degree. It is thought to trigger our dreams, but is broken down really fast.

[ 07-20-2011, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Here's another good new article about engineering life:
http://arstechnica.com/science/news/2011/07/reengineering-the-genomes-of-living-cells.ars

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Last reply to this..

First its Fuel not Feul

Next, it was the topic of conversation that you were involved with also. I guess we were both wasting our time?

However, it wasn't a complete waste of my time because I at least got you thinking and probably others that read. You now say "Whether these claims or true or not, how is this going to cure you?" So.. you have opened your mind a little.

It won't cure anyone, but it may make someone think about giving their child a certain vaccine, or trusting everything a doctor tells them. It may make someone question authority. If I would not have done this I would still be sick and maybe dead.

Once you realize that the world is not exactly what we think it is, we can protect our families and friends. There is a lot of good, but bad.

If you look at all of my replies and posts, I am involved in a little of everything. I am not wasting anytime, but trying to help others as I learn myself. I think that is the meaning of these boards.

In summary, no hard feelings, everyone has their own opinions. I see you are new to the board with 6 posts. It sounds like you have some vast knowledge in Lyme and treatment. Thanks for joining and trying to help others.

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

James1979
Unregistered

Good post, Fuel!

"Think for yourself. Question authority."

no_lyme_in_florida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for no_lyme_in_florida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is considerable evidence that the Government facility on Plum Island was actively involved in biowarfare research, including using ticks as a carrier of germs. As previously mentioned, the book Lab 257 talks about this. You can also find other information with a little bit of research.

Jesse Ventura recently did a show on Plum Island for his TV show Conspiracy Theory which talked about the Lyme connection to the facility. I did not like everything in that show, but the parts about lyme were pretty good.

As stated above, the town of Lyme, Ct., for which the illness is named after an outbreak of illness there in 1975, is extremely close to the facility. It also appears that this area is the epicenter for the spread of this horrible illness since that time. A mere coincidence???

I may have missed it above, but I did not see anything regarding the Nazi scientist Erich Traub who was brought to the U.S. after WW2. Traub was one of, if not the top, biowarfare scientist for the Nazi's, and his work included infecting ticks with germs. It is alleged that he continued his work at Plum Island.

Have any of you ever zoomed into Plum Island with Google Earth and looked at the helicopter landing pad on that island? It is covered with a Nazi cross. I may be completely wrong, but I have never seen that on any other helicopter landing pad anywhere. What the hell is up with that? Lol.

Back to being serious, I am now convinced from the evidence and historical timelines that the AIDS epidemic was almost certainly caused by man, and almost certainly from vaccines given in this country and around the world.

Anyone who thinks that this is just not possible has not taken an objective look at the evidence supporting this. Documents exist in which powerful think tanks and there members stated in the 60's and 70's that the growing world population was a serious threat, and Africa in particular.

Declassified and other documents appear to show that AIDS like viruses were actively studied in US govt. labs, most notably Ft. Detrick, Md., and that vaccinations were used and studied for these purposes.

Outbreaks of this illness in this country were initially confined to groups that received free govt. vaccinations. Outbreaks in other countries followed mass vaccinations given in those countries by the WHO.

The AIDS from a monkey out of Africa theory is simply not consistent with a great deal of the evidence. I personally believe after much research that it was indeed caused by man, and was not an accident but was done on purpose.

As for lyme, it seems clear that the spirochete Borrelia organism has been around for a long time. I do not believe for a second that it was created out of thin air. But I am convinced that it was manipulated and weaponized in govt. biowarfare labs and released into the public, either accidentally or on purpose.

The amount of lies and cover up of this illness by the Government is simply too great to blame on insurance companies not wanting to pay. It seems clear to me that the govt. is responsible for this mess and is simply covering it up.

Other people can come to different conclusions and have different opinions, but the fact is there is a great deal of evidence suggesting what I have said.

Amd anyone who thinks that the govt. and the ultra rich and powerful people of the world would not do something like this have simply not been paying attention. They do not give a damn about anyone.

Posts: 233 | From ft. myers, florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Re your last paragraph, it's just on and on. Dealing with GMOs in food, now they're trying to stop our supplements -

please go see the post I made in Activism about saving our supplements - we need to speak up -

FisherGuyOnt
Member # 23900

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FisherGuyOnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our governments cleary DO NOT serve the people anymore...

Don't know if this movie has been posted here before but if anyone hasn't seen it they need to watch. It is just ONE example of how our own goverments that we pay for are totally against us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ibsoqjPac

Posts: 14 | From Ontario | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Satya
Member # 30218

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Satya     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with you, Susie. The Lyme disease epidemic may be covered up and denied by the government but that does not mean that they released it, intentionally or accidentally.

There are records of Lyme disease and erythema migrans in Europe dating back to at least 1900 by scientists such as Alfred Buchwald, Karl Herxheimer (name sound familiar?), Kuno Hartmann, and Arvin Afzelius. In 1930, Sven Hellenstr�m of the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, associated the rash with central nervous system disease, particularly meningitis and encephalitis. He speculated it was caused by a spirochete and spread by ticks, and also reported successful antibiotic treatment. His work was published in the Southern Medical Journal in 1949.

So the disease- including the rash, the CNS symptoms, the bacteria, the vector, and the treatment were all known before any American cases had even appeared. Allen Steere and his team did NOT discover anything new. They just brought public and academic attention to the disease.

--------------------
Contracted Lyme 1999.
Diagnosed January 2011.

"The seed of suffering in you may be strong, but don't wait until you have no more suffering before allowing yourself to be happy."
� Thich Nhat Hanh

Posts: 64 | From North Carolina | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

well there is no way of having a definite answer. But there is a ton of suspicion surrounding this disease. I cannot remember where I read that Willy B said after giving an extensive interview on Lyme, "I didn't tell you everything"
hmm. that's weird.
Also, before the interview, a bunch of goons showed up to "monitor" the interview.
Wish I could remember where I saw that.
Whatever is going on with Lyme, there are major cover ups that are destroying thousands of lives each year.

Robin123
Member # 9197

exdancer, there's no way to know for sure, but they could have messed with the spirochetes and made them more hardy and virulent there - there are known patents on mixing them with mycoplasma and brucellosis -
no_lyme_in_florida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for no_lyme_in_florida     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What lymeboy said above is true. The incident he is talking about occurred when Willy B was interviewed by the Under Our Skin film crew. Here is a link to a story about it:

http://lymesentinel.blogspot.com/2009/06/interview-with-willy-burgdorfer.html

Here is a quote from the beginning of the story"

"Just as we began filming, there was a pounding on the door, and we found ourselves facing someone who turned out to be a top researcher at the nearby Rocky Mountain Laboratories, a biolevel-4 NIH research facility. Standing on the porch, our uninvited guest said, �I�ve been told that I need to supervise this interview. This comes from the highest levels. There are things that Willy can�t talk about.�

This was talked about in a lymenet thread within the last few months IIRC.

I also have a personal experience I would like to share. About 5 years ago I went to a prominent neurologist in S. Florida for an often recommended, but alternative treatment.

This doctor is not a true LLMD, but he is lyme friendly and tests through Igenex. During my initial consultation, he asked me if I had heard of the Bowen Labs test. This would have been the so called QRIBb test that Dr. Joanne Whitaker developed that supposedly directly identified the L form and cyst form of Bb in a patients blood. Dr. Whitaker passed away in 2008 I believe.

This doctor told me that the first time he ordered the test, a few weeks later 2 'government agents' showed up in his office and let him know that the 'powers that be' were not happy about it. He said that he got the message and wasn't going to jeopardize his practice.

I have no idea if the QRIBb test was legitimate (I do not think it is available anymore,though), but that is not really the point. Why in hell would 2 govt. agents show up in a respected doctors office and harass him about ordering a simple blood test? A blood test that Dr. Whitaker received a U.S. Patent for in 2005 by the way.

There are so many things going on this country that are truly harmful to people that the govt tolerates and looks the other way on, but for a simple blood test that may help in the fight against this terrible illness, they have to send out a couple of agents to basically threaten a doctor. What the hell are they afraid of? The truth? It is simply preposterous not to come to the conclusion that the govt. is doing everything they can to cover up this epidemic.

As I said above, when you look at all of the evidence of U.S. Govt. biowarfare research (including Bb and using ticks), along with how very much the Govt. is doing to dismiss and cover up the issues of this illness, it is pretty damn easy to come to the conclusion that something more than just a simple medical controversy is going on.

[ 07-23-2011, 04:59 AM: Message edited by: no_lyme_in_florida ]

Posts: 233 | From ft. myers, florida | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

I'd like to add that a university professor told me there had been no tick research at Plum Island. Well, I read Lab 257 and it says there was. So what gives?

There's also the film, Under the Eight Ball - don't know if many here have seen it, and if so, what did you think?

t9im
Member # 25489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t9im   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan

Common Spirochete Diseases

Lyme disease is a tick-borne disease caused by several members of the Borrelia burgdorferi complex. B. burgdorferi, B. garinii, and B. afzelii account for most cases worldwide.

The syphilis agent Treponema pallidum is most commonly acquired by sexual contact.

Leptospira lives in the kidneys of rodents and other reservoir hosts and is shed via urine into the environment. Humans acquire the spirochete by contact of abraded skin or mucous membranes with infectious urine or contaminated water or soil. Leptospirosis patients may initially experience flu-like symptoms. Jaundice and impaired kidney function occur in the potentially deadly form of leptospirosis called Weil's disease.

--------------------
Tim

Posts: 1111 | From Glastonbury, CT | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t9im
Member # 25489

IMO if you look at the timeline DDT was banned in 1972 and Lyme was first identified in 1978.

DDT has its downside but one can't argue it took care of a lot of the bugs (of course deer as well).

--------------------
Tim

gryphon78
Member # 31930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gryphon78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this has been said many times before, but I hadnt seen it in this thread. Anyone ever look into how much profit is to be made by the big pharmacutical companies, to have all of us sick ?

My neighbor just got a LD diagnoses after at least 10 years of ailments, 10 years that he has been steadily on various anti deppresants and anti anxiety drugs.

Drugs that cure problems seem to me a lot less lucrative than drugs that prolong them, and with our politicians being in such close cahoots with these big corparations.........well think about it.

Posts: 72 | From chico, ca | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Gryphon, that was a good point.

An even bigger example is how the FDA, the ACS, Big Pharma, etc, shut down any possible cures for cancer ASAP. Someone already posted a link to "The Burzynski Movie" above, and I think that explains it very clearly.

But there are many other examples besides Burzynski's antineoplaston solution, where the FDA didn't allow people to get cured of cancer.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really important to keep an open mind. I come from a family of know-it-alls (just a sign of arrogance and a closed mind--the two go hand in hand).

If you can't see, listen, or are even willing to do research to dispute someone's point of view, you're close minded and arrogant (gee, this sounds like what's going on with our government right now). That will get you no where in life (been there, done that). Open, open, open.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

There is not doubt there is corruption involving conspiracies because so many of them have been revealed. They were putting radiation into the cereal of retarded children back in the 50's. They infected black men with venereal disease.

We are still asking ourselves how in the world we got into the Iraq war. What about the election results that got Bush into office in the first place.

I was shocked to learn mortgages were sold and resold until they were combined in investment portfolios, many purchased by people for retirement. They were falsely rated as AAA investments when in actuality the companies selling them knew they were worthless.

The companies selling them actually took out insurance against them to fail, so they could make even more money. The banks offering the original mortgage had nothing to lose, as they were packaged and resold, so they pushed for higher and higher appraisals with no regard for people's ability to pay the money back.

Look at what is happening in Congress this week end. Don't raise taxes on the rich. Break the poor instead.

Let's not be naive. There has always been evil but it has never had the power it does today. The question could be rephrased to ask if it is possible for anyone to be so insane or evil to intentionally cause a world pandemic. Of course.

Level Four labs are supposedly all about protecting us from this possibility. If our government believes someone in the world is capable of doing this, why wouldn't that someone be right here in this country - maybe even employed in one of those labs.

--------------------

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Lyme is prion protein disease. It has at least 3 of its proteins that behave in prion like fashion that are able to fold/meld with other antigens and make them look like our own.

MadCow/AIDS was a myth of epic proportions to protect profits.

Not unlike what we have seen exhibited in our history over the centuries. Crimes against humanity abound in the books.

They are all nothing more than turned off TLR's that let all manner of infections in.

In fact we most likely all have it, sans the ones who never got a vaccine in their lifetimes. Those may be mans saving grace if they would get off their tails.

The tipping point becomes when we are bitten with a tick carrying the stealth pathogens that also contain as many as 120 co infections as exhibited in the recent boo tick experiments, they do not all infect tissues blood, they transfer thru the neurons like jet airplanes loading and unloading.

And until we can hit all of them, we cannot get well...

But it can be done...

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://vaccineresistancemovement.org/?page_id=8544

BREAKING NEWS: Former Editor-in-Chief of New England Medical Journal exposes culture of fraud & fabrication behind Vaccine/Drug Clinical Trial results; including routine redacting of negative data & the use of multiple Study �shell game� type fixing

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
t9im
Member # 25489

Hi Pinelady:

We already know not to believe any results from Alan Steere's Lab [Smile] .

--------------------
Tim

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

When I first joined this forum I had a good feeling about all of you...

Your research and intelligence along with open minds just confirms this.

Here I don't feel like an outsider

Thanks!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting information on Lyme, German scientists:

http://sci.tech-archive.net/Archive/sci.med.diseases.lyme/2005-08/msg00815.html

It's ironic how a German doctor in the western US is trying to cure people of a disease created by German scientists.

It gets interesting around paragraphs 13 and 14.

And to think, I used to fish the waters around Plum Island as a child in the 70s. Could I have become infected then, perhaps by a mosquito?

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
no_lyme_in_florida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5537

Thanks for posting that link Chaps. Only the dumbest of sheep continue to believe that Plum Island and the United States military biowarfare program were not involved in germ research (including Bb) using ticks as carriers.

Combine that with how much the government is doing to cover up and lie about this epidemic, and IMO the only 'conspiracy nuts' are those who believe that all the government was doing on Plum Island was milking some cows and raising chickens.

There is also only one reason to shred files concerning Plum Island and for files labeled 'tick research' and 'Erich Traub' to be empty. To keep the ugly truth from coming out.

hammond
Member # 32303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hammond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread does not help our community. Lyme and it's co's are not "man made." It may be that man manipulated and even spread Bb on Plum Island but man does not have the sophistication to engineer such a bacteria from scratch. And that is what "man made" means in the English language. If you believe in science, if you read scientific journals on a regular basis, you would not say such things. Tic bites and rashes are present in European literature in the 1800's. HIV may have been inadvertantly transmitted to humans from other mammalian hosts, but it is not "Man made!" And presuming that the government is to blame for all of our health problems is juvenile. Money has been the primary reason we are sick. Manipujlation of the gov. by monied interests has decreased our overall health. Think corn subsidies, vaccines....etc. But Government is not comprised of only evil people. We have to take charge of the problem ourselves. INSURANCE COMPANYS' AND DRUG COMPANIES ARE THE ENEMY, NOT GOVERNMENT! If you want to advance the health of this community please let science be your guiding light, not hystaria. Lyme has been around way longer than our gov. and we the people are partly to blame because we killed all of the predators, and the deer, mice and tics of the eastern forests are out of balance. So are our immune systems. Someone kill this thread!
Posts: 65 | From oregon | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
no_lyme_in_florida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5537

Hammond, there is nothing wrong with this thread. As for using science instead of hysteria, as you put it, I have a Masters degree in Physics from one of the top Universities in this country. I am highly educated sir/ma'am.

Nobody is saying that Bb, Aids , or anything else has been created out of thin air. If you think that the title is misleading or cannot reasonably understand that what is being talked about is government biowarfare research into weaponizing and spreading germs, then that is your problem.

And nobody is saying that the government is responsible for all of our health problems. But it is a fact that there is a mountain of incriminating evidence implicating our government in research concerning both of these issues (Bb and Aids) that coincides with the timelines of both. Here is an article that talks about issues concerning the origin of Aids.

http://www.africaspeaks.com/articles/2005/0101.html

If you feel like it, please explain how, if Aids came from a monkey in Africa, there was a large outbreak among gay men in Manhattan who had received free government vaccinations before the first case was ever seen in Africa. Whatever the origin is, the monkey (or any other primate) out of Africa theory is laughable.

As someone who has had his life completely destroyed by Lyme, I will talk about any damn thing I want. If you want to keep your head buried in the sand and believe that our government really cares about you, so be it.

no_lyme_in_florida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5537

The insurance and drug companies, IDSA, CDC and NIH, and government are never going to just someday say "gee, we have been wrong and you guys have been right. We are going to do everything we can now to help you." The only thing that is going to help our cause is a miracle or highly effective cure (doubtful, IMO), or exposing the truth behind this illness and why the government and its agencies are covering it up at every turn.
hammond
Member # 32303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hammond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No lyme in Florida. If HIV does not come from thin air (man made) or from the natural world (other mammalian resorviors being the most likely point of origin, I did not say anything about monkeys!) than how did it get hear? Seriously, what do you think is the origin of HIV and why has it spread through humans?
Posts: 65 | From oregon | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Hammond, we're not saying that Lyme and co's were made from scratch, since they've been around a long time -

rather more like they may have been altered, mixed with other organisms, like possibly mycoplasma and brucellosis - there are patents for that.

Beyond that, we don't know what all happened at Plum Island, other than the book "Lab 257" saying tick research occurred there.

no_lyme_in_florida
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5537

Hammond, this is what I think is most likely based on all of the evidence.

Significant and extensive research was conducted on animal viruses in government laboratories during the 60's and 70's (and even before that in some instances). Some of this research was highly classified, and included tranferring these viruses between animals and recombining some of them in an attempt to create 'new' novel viruses. Congressional testimony and declassified and other documents clearly show this to be true.

Many of the documents indicate that the research was centered around cancer causing or immunosuppressive viruses.

The first outbreaks of AIDS occurred almost exclusively in gay men in New York City during and immediately after the free government vaccine program for gay men in the late 70's and early 80's. The first cases were reported here before any single case in Africa was confirmed. I find it to be almost impossible to believe that if the HIV virus jumped from animals to humans in Africa, or anywhere else, that the epidemic would not have exploded in that location first.

In other countries, outbreaks in many instances followed mass vaccination programs by the WHO. In 1987, the London Times ran a front page cover story titled "Smallpox vaccine triggered Aids virus". The theory may or may not be true, but it is certainly not out of thin air.

Previous to all of this, many researchers had warned that experimentation with animal viruses, coupled with using primates for vaccine development, had the potential for causing significant health issues.

If you read the article I linked above, what I have said and much more is discussed.

Here is some more discussion on the issue:

http://www.rense.com/general54/Cancer-causing_vaccinesR.htm

To answer your question directly, I do not and have never believed that HIV was manmade, although it is possible that it is a novel recombinant virus from laboratory testing. I also do not believe that the virus transferred naturally from any animal source to the human population. I believe that it is most likely that contaminated vaccines (accidental or intentional) were responsible for the epidemic. The spead through humans occurred after large numbers were infected with these contaminated vaccines.

It is impossible to list all of the relevant information, both for and against this theory. However, based on much reading and research, I believe that what I have said is the most likely explanation.

I enjoy rational discussion and hate ****ing contests, so i apologize if I previously sounded abrasive and rude. You are certainly entitled to your own views and I respect your opinions.

[ 07-25-2011, 04:20 AM: Message edited by: no_lyme_in_florida ]

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2011/apr/20/national-trust-badger-vaccine-trial

Thirty years ago, there was no bovine TB and the local badger population was modest on his farm. Now he sees badgers in daylight and has been barred from selling cattle in six of the past 10 years because of TB

What else started swapping genes 30 yrs. ago...

I have no doubts they did this in their arrogance and greed to not consider the what if's and consequences of using genetically altered organisms in vaccine.

Then when Lyme/MadCow/AIDS appeared within 4 yrs. of each other---they did nothing but lie and hide it...As exhibited to day to continue to give the public altered genetics while taking away their tests that will now also be transmitted in stealth from vectors of disease like our ticks.

IMO they owe us a huge debt to society to fix this mess they created and NOW by stopping the antigens delivery/getting rid of the vectors that carry them to us who now freely swap our genes/and treat all those who can be treated.

[ 07-25-2011, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Beagle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beagle   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No doubt that they injected ticks on plum island for bio warfare. If you doubt, read & learn!

The cover up seems to be the fact that the ticks along with other animals used for bio warefare experiments were not contained properly. Hence, the sudden outbreak in Lyme CT. - very close to the Island where they were experimenting. It makes sense that they would need to cover up the mess they made due to $$$$$. Especially, now that recent research has proven how damn expensive it is to really treat Lyme and what ever other God forsaken germs they put into those ticks at the Lab on Plum Island.

This is not any kind of conspiracy theory at all.
Just takes one to do a lot of research to see.

And who is most interested? The ones that are too sick to do such research - or the darn health system keeps us so busy just trying to sort out tests and seeing every kind of specialist out there that there is no time for anything else.

Posts: 348 | From MA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Yes, and as long as they continue to let them get away with it they will continue to destroy our lives,

by genetically altering mosquitoes with Dengue as exhibited in Brazil with thousands infected downstream in Peru with never before seen strains of D.

to AU letting them get away with genetically altering Malaria and now wondering where the heck a new deadly ecoli came from in Germany...

The rug needs pulled...now...

[ 07-25-2011, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a side note... my SIL's great nephew (8yrs old) is being treated at Burzynski's clinic. I hope it works! He's had brain cancer off and on for 6 yrs.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Lymetoo - please keep us posted on his condition! I've been intrigued by Burzynski ever since I saw that documentary.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

He's such a dear child. His brain surgery 6 yrs ago left him with paralysis of his face. He later had surgery to try to fix his face to some extent.

He now has tumors (small, thank goodness!) on his spine along with the brain tumor being back.

I do so hope the treatment works. His name is Gage if you'd like to pray for him!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Bless his heart. Praying for him...I do believe if you don't get your sticker for a stupid syndrome=you get cancers from all the genetic messes they got us in...

There is just too much proof out there now pouring in the medjournals.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21776012
So in other words they are sticking to the lies that vaccines do not induce MS==It's EBV... LOL

The jokers know---When in fact it is missing all they are really sick with and fail once again to protect the public.

Folks if they can't come clean and tell you the vaccines carry EBV they will not come clean and tell you everything else they are packing.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement