LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » parasites? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: parasites?
BBinme
Member # 34131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBinme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I am sort of new to the idea of parasites possibly keeping us ill, although def not new to lyme. I did a search on here I just don't have the time or the brain to go thru all the posts to find what am looking for. Such as testing, symptoms and treatments. I cannot believe my llmd never brought this up to me in all the years I have been going to him, maybe it is why I am still sick! Thanks

Posts: 79 | From Maine | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most LLMDs haven't truly caught up to the reality of the role that parasites actually play in the scheme of things, which is sad and unfortunate as many of us suffer the consequences because of it.

There seems to be this odd reaction overall not only with the doctors but with those that are sick as well- many run the other way when they hear the word or consider the implications.

If you go to the humaworm website, they list many of the symptoms on there. Also at curezone.com website -- go to the parasite forum and you can get alot of info there as well.

Posts: 192 | From New England | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the best parasite cleanse? Is humaworm the best if you do not want to use pharmaceuticals? Thanks...
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer Parastroy to Humaworm, however Humaworm is a good first initiative to start with. I also like the added benefit of Super Digestaway by Soloray, extra cloves and HCL along with salt/c. Ramp up slowly with any antiparasitic. Chlorella as a binder, coconut oil for yeast and kefir are all beneficial.

I also find the salt/c protocol to be very powerful. One mos of antiparasitics is NEVER enough.

Tx has to be ongoing until symptom free and then maintenance. You can alternate different protocols and even the pharma meds.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BBinme - it's smart of you to pursue this path.

I have been dealing with this illness for about 20 years....have been to countless docs and did just about every protocol. Long story short, I finally started treating for parasites 7 months ago and I am doing great! For the first 6 months I passed parasites every single day. All of my neuropathy is gone (which was my major complaing), as is my fatigue and neck pain.

Without a doubt treating parasites was my game-changer. I strongly encourage you to pursue this path. I've come to believe that parasites are perhaps the PRIMARY reason we are ill and unable to recover from Lyme and cos.

Read all you can on Dr. K and his protocols (GiGi has faithfully posted all of his wonderful teachings). He is famous for a reason. He gets sick people well. He basically treats parasites first (and often heavy metals), and deals with Lyme and cos later.

I would start with Humaworm or Parastroy. But in order for herbal treatments to truly be effective, you really need to add salt/c, imo. You just start with 1/4 tsp of each and work up from there. Review all of this with your doc so he/she knows what you are doing (and he/she can hopefully learn something along the way that will help their other patients.)

For me, I found it necessary to do coffee enemas every day. This helped keep the parasites expelling and helped my body detox so I didn't become overwhelmed during the killing process.

Best to you.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BBinme:

I was one of those who said:

"we don't have parasites over here...that's something that happens in other countries due to poor sanitation"

I was wrong. I have liver flukes that I saw after 2 days of Biltricide. DISGUSTING!

It makes no since that we wouldn't have parasites today. Our parents' and grandparents' generations religiously gave their children anti-parasitics every 6 mos.

So, when did America magically become parasite free? We didn't. We just jumped into denial.

Some may say "we don't have parasites because of all the antibiotics our society uses". Wrong. Antibiotics don't kill parasites.

Parasite treatment may not heal me 100% by itself, but I know that I will NEVER heal without including anti-parasitics.

Many LLMD's are now realizing the importance of treating parasites. Dr. K practitioners have known about it for quite some time.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBinme
Member # 34131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBinme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, have you only gone the herbal route? Or have you tried antiparasitics also. And is treating parasites a long term, or life long issue? Can I treat parasites and Lyme at the same time? I am not sure if this is my issue or not, but at this point I have been treating for 9 years with antibiotics alternating with herbs with some breaks and I am still ill. Most of my symptoms are fatigue, stiffness in neck and back, some aches and pains, tingling and numbness in feet, headaches, dizziness and brain fog at times, as well as a few more. I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired! I also want to look into other things like genetics too and Bart treatment and more ways to detox. Also does it make sense to try antiparisitic and see if I see any and if I feel better? When did you notice that you were feeling better? Did you treat Lyme at the same time? How long are you going to treat? Thank you again, I am just so frustrated. I recently did iv vancomycin for 11 weeks and felt great, now less than 2 weeks later I feel horrible again. That always happens to me when I stop antibiotics. I was wondering to I mean if we all have parasites in us anyway why do we have to treat? It probably a dumm question, but just curious. Thanx
Posts: 79 | From Maine | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breaking Up For Easier Reading
quote:
Originally posted by BBinme:
Tammy,

have you only gone the herbal route? Or have you tried antiparasitics also. And is treating parasites a long term, or life long issue? Can I treat parasites and Lyme at the same time?

I am not sure if this is my issue or not, but at this point I have been treating for 9 years with antibiotics alternating with herbs with some breaks and I am still ill.

Most of my symptoms are fatigue, stiffness in neck and back, some aches and pains, tingling and numbness in feet, headaches, dizziness and brain fog at times, as well as a few more.

I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired! I also want to look into other things like genetics too and Bart treatment and more ways to detox.

Also does it make sense to try antiparisitic and see if I see any and if I feel better? When did you notice that you were feeling better? Did you treat Lyme at the same time? How long are you going to treat?

Thank you again, I am just so frustrated. I recently did iv vancomycin for 11 weeks and felt great, now less than 2 weeks later I feel horrible again. That always happens to me when I stop antibiotics.

I was wondering to I mean if we all have parasites in us anyway why do we have to treat? It probably a dumm question, but just curious. Thanx

I would take Tammy's advice and tx parasites. That's what saved my life and put me on the road to recovery. Google parasite symptoms

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Our parents' and grandparents' generations religiously gave their children anti-parasitics every 6 mos."

Really?! That's absolutely fascinating. What did they give their kids?

Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really WPiVA. Dewitts worm candy and caster oil.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BBinme - Yes, I would definitely suggest try treating and see what happens. I feel (strongly) that you will likely see significant improvements. Most people I know who are dedicated and diligent about treating parasites are seeing improvements. This requires a long-term commitment.

I first did several rounds of pharmaceuticals for parasites (Biltricide, Ivermectin, Pyrantel, Albenza and Alinia). But as a side-effect I noticed my hair was thinning. So I switched to herbals and salt/c after about 3 months. And surprise surprise, I found that I had just as good results with the herbals as I had been having with the pharmaceuticals.

How long do I plan to treat? Long term (years, if necessary). Then I will do maintenance forever. It sounds like a big commitment, but it's really quick and easy to swallow some salt and C and take a few capsules.

How long before I started to feel better? Right away, actually. I know this is not the case for everyone. But I felt an instant improvement initially. Then I had some bumpy ups and downs, which is expected. And now I feel really good (actually great a lot of the time now:).

Also, I believe I was able to tolerate all of the die off because I was religious about doing coffee enemas daily. I think this was key to my success.

I also have MTHFR (and I'm sure more of the methylation defects like CBS mutation which causes sulphur sensitivity). I recently started some supps for these genetic issues and am doing really well.

Because of all of your years of antibiotics, you really need to work on your gut. And treating parasites is an essential part of that. Remember, about 80% of our immune system resides in our gut.

So bottom line -- I cannot overstate it -- without a doubt I would strongly suggest treating for parasites.

Wishing you all the best.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Well said Tammy!! Bringing this back up for others to read. There are many on here that are still chronically ill after yrs of abx who need to see this info and hopefully they will take heed.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

BBinme
Member # 34131

Thank you so much Tammy! I will be bringing this up at my next Llmd apt.

Just a couple other questions, did you treat Lyme and/or co infections at the same time? Or did you put that on hold while treating parasites?

If you put Lyme tx on hold during parasite tx, did you resume Lyme/co treatment after that?

Also is salt/c safe? Did you have any side effects from it?

Thank you again, I am trying to learn more about genetic issues as well, Dee

glm1111
Member # 16556

For more info on salt/c visit lymestrategies. This is the group doing salt/c as well as other protocols. You can pose your questions about this protocol there.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Just wanted to add that salt/c kills bb and the cyst form. I have only used salt/c and antiparasitic herbs and they seemed to alleviate the other infections as well.

I am 95% better after being misdiagnosed for thirty yrs and tested positive for bb, erlichia, bart and babs.

Not an overnight cure as it takes persistence. Also other adjuncts such as coconut oil, extra cloves digestive plant enzymes and kefir all helped.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

BBinme
Member # 34131

Tammy if you don't mind could you be specific about the protocol you are doing for parasites?

Are you on hummaworn, parastroy and salt/c all at the same time? I haven't read up on Dr K protocols yet.

Do you also have to detox for heavy metals as well? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to sort it all out. Dee

BBinme
Member # 34131

Thank you Gael, I was not aware that it also kills Lyme and cysts, do you know the mechanisms of action salt/c has against Lyme and cysts?

Also how long have you been doing salt/c and herbs for parasites? What is the specific protocol you take. Also have you also used other treatments for Lyme and co's?

Sorry for all the questions, thanks dee

glm1111
Member # 16556

For questions on salt/c killing cysts and bb, please visit lymestrategies and ask the owner of the website Mark Fett for answers. He is much more knowledgeable about the mechanisims than I am.

I have been doing antiparasitic herbs and salt/c since 2006 and am 95% better after being misdiagnosed for 30 yrs. There are many posts on here under parasites with lots of info on aniparasitics and salt/c.

Parastroy, Humaworm, Hanna Kroeger Wormwood, extra cloves, digestive plant enzymes by Soloray, HCL, coconut oil, Kefir are the protocols I have used.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Hi Dee - It doesn't look like I need to treat for Lyme or coinfections right now (I will stay in touch with my doc on this). All treatments were pretty fruitless for me, or very short-lived. So when I started treating parasites, that became my main focus. Every time my doc tried to add other things to treat Lyme, it just didn't agree with me. My body doesn't like to take too much. So we just kept the focus on parasites. Now it seems that the other infections are like a non-issue. My symptoms are just about gone. I will still stay in contact with my doctor so nothing sneaks up on me, but I feel really good. In fact, I had an appt this past Thursday that I cancelled because I am feeling so good. I'm going to start spacing my appts out now, rather than going so frequently.

What I'm currently doing: Taking 1/2tsp salt and powdered C before breakfast and before dinner on an empty stomach. (I was at 1/4tsp for a long time, but just decided to increase recently. I have no side effects.) And I'm taking Parastroy. For the last 4 months I was taking Para A tincture but I ran out so now I'm using Parastroy. This is taken with meals.

I wish I understood the importance of treating parasites years ago. It would have changed the course of my life. I am grateful that I at least found my way now.

Best to you.

WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy - Thank you for posting your protocol. How do you manage to swallow a 1/2 tsp of salt? Is it in a tablet or straight salt?

I take thermatabs (for dysautonomia) and it has wreaked havoc on my stomach, so I'm wondering how straight salt would do. That also makes me wonder if the thermatabs are having any effect on parasites or does it have to be a particular kind of salt?

Would you be so kind as to recommend the type of salt that you're using?

thanks!

Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about someone with high blood pressure? Can they do salt/c?
Posts: 2248 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

WPin VA - I drink the salt and c in a full glass of water. It's regular sea salt. Not sure about thermatabs, etc.

MannaMe - I'm not sure about this. From what I understand sea salt is not suppose to affect blood pressure. I thought it was just iodized salt that was an issue. But, again, I'm not sure.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's raising my bp. The last few times I've been to my doc's office, my bp has climbed a little each time (it's still okay though--not very high).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Best to pose the b/p issue at the lymestrategies site.(the group that does salt/c) They are familiar with these issues and can give you some insight.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering can parasites cause all the same symptoms as Lyme an other cos?
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

YES ABSOLUTELY!! Check the symptom list by googling parasite symptoms.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys, i took only 2 doses of humaworm and already got rid of one worm, ugg i know

this is making me think though that we are full of these

it is interesting that both tammy and gael treated only for parasites, of course after many years of lyme and other co treatment but now their symptoms of lyme and other cos are gone

maybe getting the bigger crap critters out is the answer to getting rid of the smaller ones

my aunts llnd told her the same thing, she has had 30 years of lyme and co and has only treated for parasites and heavy metals for the last 2 years and is soooo much better

she was in horrible shape before treatment both mentally , physically and neurologically

Tammy, before ever treating for parasites did you find that you reacted to a lot of the abx , and either couldn't handle them or had to stay on them constantly to get even some releif, or did they just do nothing for you ?

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Maya: I kept getting sicker and sicker the more antibiotics the Dr would add.

When I did 2 days of Biltricide, I passed liver flukes. No wonder I've been so sick.

Thank goodness you now know what you are dealing with!

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

derk diggler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derk diggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maya, im glad your doin okay, let us no if treating parasites helps your neuro symptoms, d/p d/r thanx good luck

--------------------
+++++++
do i have lyme, please comment, derealisation,anxiety,floaters,hypertension,tinnitus,dizziness,minor aches,igenix results,igm,**83-93ind,igg**41++ what do u think,please comment

Posts: 195 | From california | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

i agree lax mom, that is interesting that you also get sicker and sicker on abx

i took 2 pills of humaworm 2 days ago, passed a worm yesterday, woke up feeling like crap today and took another dose of humaworm this morning and actually i am feeling better than i have now in weeks, more normal thinking and mood

could just be a coincidence but i am gonna take it slowly and build up and yes i was also just getting sicker and sicker on abx

i also think i passed liver flukes a few weeks ago, what did yours look like?

and yes i do believe i know at least a major part of what i am dealing with

i think i am literally full of worms , have been around horses and dogs and cats most of my life
and my husband and i have 5 dogs and 4 cats ( live in the country , no we are not animal hoarders , just rescue them, lol) but have NEVER DEWORMED MYSELF BEFORE

stands to reason that i would be full of worms and parasites

Maya12
Member # 36392

are you having any relief of symptoms yet from parasite clensing lax mom?
Maya12
Member # 36392

I will for sure let you know derek ,

And Gael and Tammy I am so glad you are so adimant on talking about this and reporting your progress with this co infection

BBinme
Member # 34131

Tammy, so the antiparisitic meds didn't really do much for you? Is that right? But when you did herbs and salt/c you had huge improvement? Just wondering if I should go herbal or meds. I will have to read more about it and then decide.

My issue is that I seem to be getting more and more sensitive to antibiotics and herx to hard and cannot tolerate some of them. I cannot seem to tolerate Bart meds at all. Some meds I can take and after initial herxing I begin to feel better but when the med is stopped I feel horrible again.

Do any of you have this issue?

lax mom
Member # 38743

Maya: just like you I felt great after a few days on parasite treatment. I am in between rounds (I'm going the prescription route with my NP) and now all of my symptoms are back.

Thankfully, I am set to start another round of anti-parasitics in a week.

I grew up on a farm and played with the animals like pets as a child...and I had never de-wormed myself before, either.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

lax mom
Member # 38743

BB: I feel the same way. If I'm on too many things, I feel horrible. If I'm on nothing, I feel horrible.

So, I need to find balance. I know I have to treat parasites, heavy metals, viruses and mold. I also need to treat the bacteria in a way that doesn't wreck my immune system in the process.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hi bab and lax mom , just wanted to say that I feel te exact same way on lyme and babs meds as lax mom described , ok on a small dose for a day or 2 then horrid, and trying to do combos is way too much

I also seem to be unable to tolerate any script meds more and more, herbals hit me hard too so I have to do small doses and not push it and do lots of detox or else I am just a total nut job

I do feel better on baby doses than off anything , it is a very fine balance

I think there are likely many who are like this though

I seem to be handling the humaworm much better than Mepron and zith and have also started muscle testing

Tried thi with the Mepron yesterday and it was a no way

Also passed another worm today

But actually had some energy and mental clarity

And lax mom I hope you will feel better once on anti parasitics again

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey guys does anyone get more tremor and feel like you nervous system is agitated when treating parasites?

I just feel like my body is agitated today and have a nervous energy

glm1111
Member # 16556

I have had lots of internal vibrations treating parasites. Parasites invade the CNS, brain, tissues and organs and can produce some uncomfortable symptoms when going after them.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

thanks Geal, you always know how to help me, can they produce some anxiety when attacking them?

also does anyone know if any of the ingredients in humaworm can go after lyme, babs or bart at all too?

i am still def better today than i was before i started the humaworm, just wondering if i am going through a bit of a herx today

how long on the antiparasitics till you can start herxing?

Maya12
Member # 36392

And can the die off cause a bit of a body zap or jolt?
Maya12
Member # 36392

And bb and lax mom how are you feeling today?

Are you on any anti parasitics bb?

And when do you strt back on them lax mom?

lax mom
Member # 38743

Hi Maya!

I start back on the 13th. Feels like a lifetime from now. So, I'm a bit wiped out.

I'm going to ask my NP why I have to take breaks in between each round of anti-parasitics tomorrow during my Skype appt.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Maya12
Member # 36392

good idea lax mom, i do take a day break every few days to let me body detox, i just don't seem to push myself too hard with anything

but i know it has been a bit longer than that for you since on the parasite meds

did you herx on the parasite meds at all lax mom? and id so what symptoms flared?

i do remember you posting something a few weeks ago about feeling like you were going through stages of grief from the meds, how long were you on them?

also grose i know but what did the liver flukes look like that you passed? i think i passed some too but not sure for sure, and did you get other wierd looking stuff?

hope you feel better once you start back on them again

glm1111
Member # 16556

I always checked the www.lymephotos.com site to see if I recognized any of the parasites. I had them all! So Maya, it's a good guideline to use. Also, you can google liver fluke images. Anxiety is also a main symptom of parasites.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

Can that include OCD type anxiety like obsessive reoccurring thoughts?
Maya12
Member # 36392

hey Gael i got something out that looked like a little slug, round at one end and pointed at the other with the pointed head like thing being darker

it was basically the shape of a pumpkin seed but smaller, with the dark head

any idea at all what this could be, i looked on lyme photos but didn't see anything like it

glm1111
Member # 16556

Yes Maya, it can def cause OCD and any neuro symptoms you are having. It would help if you checked the symptom list at Humaworm so you can see all of the symptoms related to parasites. [Smile]

I know this is scary and uncomfortable and I hope you feel better and better as you get rid of these critters that have invaded your body.

Hang in there,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

There are over 1,000 different parasites and it's difficult to identify them all. I had othere that were not on the lymephotos site.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

I didn't know what I passed until I googled liver flukes...and that's when I knew I had them.

http://tinyurl.com/ak5qd45

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey Gael and lax mom thanks for the help.

I have looked at the humaworm website at all the symptoms and seem to have them all but have many other symptoms than what is on the list and just wondering if they could be from parasites as well

I am assuming that parasites can cause many more symptoms than what is listed at humaworm just don't know quite what other ones

With so many types of parasites and so many diff areas of the body they can invade I guess they could cause pretty well any symptoms mentally or physically

Wish we had a good list on lymenet here

Just like we have good lists for Lyme and the other cos

Just seems like less is known about parasites and their symptoms

My neuro sx have calmed down a bit though on the huma worm and my mind is slightly clearer and mood a bit better and perceptions a bit better which is interesting

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey Gael how long did it take you to feel any improvement on anti parasitics and know for sure that you were on the right track with the right infection?

I feel I am on the right track by what I have seen but just hope for major improvements

So sick of this disease but aren't we all

glm1111
Member # 16556

It was gradual for me because I had quite a hyperinfection that was misdiagnosed for over 30 yrs. Everyone is different and it depends on how long you were infected.

I had a mass exodus of parasites after 6 mos of lots of antiparasitic herbs, but it was the salt/c that broke the back of the infection.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

BBinme
Member # 34131

Hi Maya, pretty name BTW, same as my daughters, except spelled May. To answer your question, no I am not on any parasite treatments yet, but going to bring it up to ,y llmd at my next apt. And to answer your other question, I am feeling like crap currently unfortunately. Glad to hear that you are feeling some improvement on hummaworm.

Question for lax mom, Gael and Tammy, what all have you taken for parasites and what worked the best. It sounds like some of you do a combination.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

BB - You asked if I thought that the anti-parasitic meds didn't do much for me. They did A LOT for me. I started passing parasites on day 2, and every day after that continuously. But after about 3 months of doing them back to back my hair started to thin terribly. So I switched to herbal and salt/c and seemed to be getting the same results as the meds (meaning I continued to pass parasites daily.) So I have stayed on this herbal path now for about 4 months.

I slacked on my treatment for the month of December but just restarted (and, yes, I am seeing results...passed an 8" worm yesterday. This is crazy!! It still amazes me!). So even though I feel great, I still have a major parasite infection. I will stay on this treatment path for as long as it takes. Then I will do maintenance for life. I am grateful to have my life back.

I'm currently taking Para A tincture and salt/c twice per day.

Maya - Good for you! Keep at it!!

BBinme
Member # 34131

sorry Maya that was auto corrected, my daughters name is spelled Mya:-)
Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey Tammy did you herx too on the parasite meds?

How long did it take you to notice major improvements?

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

No I did not herx. Just felt better. I noticed improvements right away. Then had some ups and downs, which is normal. Then I just kept getting better and better.
Maya12
Member # 36392

I have had a few minor improvements so far but just have so many ups and downs
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, I can't believe after all you've done you just passed an 8 inch worm!

Did you take doxy too while on the anti parasite meds?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

anyone ever get itchey all over when treating parasites?
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Catgirl - I know!! This is nuts! So happy to be getting rid of these bugs that have been way too comfortable for way too long inside of me. No, I did not take doxy. I have not been on abx for years. I really want to rebuild my gut, and abx are contrary to that. I think so much of our health comes from our gut.

Maya - I don't recall feeling all-over itchyness. But it certainly sounds like it could be a normal reaction to parasite die-off.

Maya12
Member # 36392

also i am passing worms that look like threads and they can be pulled apart into further threads or fibers , they look like the juvanile nematomorphs on the lymephoto webcite what are these?
Maya12
Member # 36392

they are kind of dark brown or red in color

what kinds of nematomorphs are there and which ones infect humans?

Maya12
Member # 36392

And can they be seen by the naked eye?
Maya12
Member # 36392

how do you post a pic on here?
lax mom
Member # 38743

Tammy: Oh my gosh! If you are still passing worms then how on Earth do we irradicate these suckers?

I remember RZR still sees parasites after doing coffee enemas for a long time.

Are these guys going to be permanent inhabitants regardless of the treatment?????

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

glm1111
Member # 16556

My experience has been after I eradicated the larger ones (took mos and mos..maybe even longer, can't remember) then the smaller ones come out of hiding from the tissues.

As described on lymephotos, it can take 3-5 yrs to get rid of this infection, depending on how long you have been infected.

The importance of doing maintenance can't be overstated because if even one egg is left, the cycle will start all over again. The good news is as the infection is eradicated you should be feeling better and better.

I have been infected for over 30yrs, so it has taken me approx 6 yrs. I am 10,000 x better than I was..

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

BBinme
Member # 34131

Tammy,
thank you for the clarification. I may ask to try antiparasitics first to see if it helps and to see if I pass as anything. Was it difficult to see them?

Did you do coffee enemas daily from the beginning. Also what about heavy metals while killing the parasites? I seem to remember reading somewhere about the parasites releasing heavy metals when they die? Is that true?

And what will you be doing for maintenance against parasites? Than again, dee

Lala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the pictures on lymephotos are microscopic, so how can we compare them to what we see in the toilet? Also there is no scale, so we do not know how big these things are really. Cercaria is as big as nematomorphs on their picture, however in reality cercaria is about 1 mm and nematomorphs can be few meters.
Posts: 125 | From eu | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I gaurantee you they are NOT microscopic. They are as big as they appear in the pictures. Even the red, blue, green and black fiber looking ones can be seen very clearly when they exit.

I have seen these myself and have measured some of the larger appearing ones as big as 8 inches. Nothing better than first hand experience!

Gael

[ 01-09-2013, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: glm1111 ]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I've only seen a few worms. I'm pretty sure they are hanging on due to all the metals in my body (working on this).

BBinme, Do a search on the babushka principle (Gigi's post). It makes total sense.

--------------------

Maya12
Member # 36392

Omg , I have been on humaworm for 5 days now and just passed a 5 inch long worm, uggg
Maya12
Member # 36392

And I searched the babushka principle but can't find the like , can anyone direct me to it, I would like to read it?
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Lala - mine are far from microscopic. Mine are large, mature worms. Disgusting. Some people may examine their bowel movements and think they maybe see something. Mine are unmistakably parasites, no maybe about it. It makes me wonder how many more tiny microscopic ones I have that I cannot see. Ugh. Freaky to realize I was so infested.

Maya - welcome to the club! You are on your way to getting better. Stick with it.

Catgirl - you are right to remember metals throughout all of this. Thank God for all of Gigi's posts on this. It reminds me I need to stay more on top of binders.

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey Tammy thanks and yes I have def joined the worm club

Just talked to my llmd about this too and I am being put on A full parasite protocol in a few months incd allinia and ivermectin and going after biofilms and metals and yeast too.

I am to stay on humaworm till then

So now I am really going to join the club and hit these horrible critters hard

My llmd is now saying that parasites are likely my worst and most prominent problem now and they and the fry bug are what are making me so sick right now, not the Lyme or other cos

She was shocked by what I have passed in only 5 days on humaworm

Llmd doesn't even want me to treat the other infections till I tackle the parasites for at least 6 months and then maintenance after that.

So glad Gael and now others kept talking about this or I never would have known

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement