LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Biophoton therapy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Biophoton therapy
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Strain variation: I do not think it matters much as homeopathy is treating using SIMILARS, basically.

Sorry I've been out for a while!

Storage: much better are the sugar pellets. THey last a century!

You can succuss the liquid vials again. I do that due to excess of EMRs in our environment. They do get somehow stronger, but that is not a great deal. Better stronger than weaker, or without information.

Another way to get away with infections (OF ALL SORTS) is to use Penicylyn nosodes. Which strains, just look into Sanum literature, order the pellets in the SMALLEST dilution possible, then dilute them in water.

You get REALLY life saving remedies that are at your hand any time, for decades, for almost free!!!

--------
RIVENDEL: If you find the PE1 expensive, buy another. Some people swore by the Sota Lightworks too, much cheaper, but much less potent (about 10% of the potency of the PE1).

Nosodes cost almost nothing, and consider that they may last your whole life if stored correctly, so it's peanuts.
---
Hiker

Dark bottles do not work as well. THERE MUST BE light passing through the bottles, to be effective.

--------
The best treatment for teeth infections, specially root infections, is light, for me. I use Sanum nosodes on the solar plexus and do the same procedure. The pain goes out soooo fast, it is amazing.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels

I agree that dark bottles do not work as well. I bought my solutions in dark bottles and then transferred small amounts to a clear bottle with a syringe.

I bought liquids--didn't even think about pellets-so I wanted them in dark bottles for storage, but not to use with photons.

Thanks.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8876 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels & Anuta, my potencies in D and C in borrelia and babesia are on their way, in pellets, to be wrapped in foil I hope (I asked, but...hope they do).

I also ordered 1 dram vials online, 25 of them.

I will ask for advice when I get them.

For those of you who do not have cash for Pe1 I have used Sota and Pe1 and xlight, and I recommend the latter. It is waaaaaaay more potent than Sota, because it contains nogier frequencies and various lights. It is really strong. I believe it is still for sale, go here

www.feelthevibe.com/chee-energy

WHen I get up and running with these photons I will try a comparison session. I have used the xlight for pain and for sleep. I only use red and infrared but it also has blue and white.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJFitnessGuy
Member # 30886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJFitnessGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just started Biophoton therapy last week, and have been told by my Biontologist, who is trained under Johan Boswinkel (inventor of the Chiren & been working with Biophotons since 1982), that supplements may interfere with treatment, and to go off of all my supplements.

Did anyone notice more success while staying off supplements while getting treatment?

Posts: 85 | From Northeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. W also had us get off everything but the necessary. I still took iron and thyroid as those were necessary. I also took sleep meds because I was too addicted to stop cold turkey. It took me six months to wean off those.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is hard to tell without energetic tests done. Depending on your body needs you might actually benefit more by adding some supplements.

Definitely detox part has to be addressed, I take mostly homeo detox remedies as well as organ support, however sometimes I test for Milk Thistle for liver detox. Not detoxing properly and killing pathogens with photons can make you even more sick.

I also sometimes take thyroid and adrenal support homeo and supplements when I test for it.

Adding Core supplement to address KPU was HUGE part of my recovery. When added Core, I stopped testing for most of the supplements that I was previously taking, as it have opened detox pathways.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJFitnessGuy
Member # 30886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJFitnessGuy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sixgoofy: Thanks for the response.

Anuta: Thanks for your input. Would you recommend that I get ART done before I decide to stop all my supplements or even go back for further Biophoton therapy?

For someone who is limited in funds, what would any of you suggest is the best route to take? Do I continue paying for Biophoton therapy, or do I buy my own unit, such as the PE1? How often should you go back for ART?

I appreciate all the knowledge provided here on this thread.

Posts: 85 | From Northeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. W had me get off everything but my seizure medication. He did add more magnesium, though.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8876 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would recommend to everybody on this site, despite of what kind of treatment you have chosen, abx, photons, herbal, etc� to do energetic tests (ART or dowsing, doesn�t matter). The priority to treat can change every week, even often sometimes. If you don�t know what to address how you would address it?

I see energetic tests as a key to success!!!
I have started testing energetically and the photon treatment about a year ago and during this year I have progressed the most.

Especially if you are restricted in funds, this will cut-off all unnecessary spending, you will only do the things that your body needs at the moment. Ideally is to do it every day, I do test 2 or 3 times per day, but I do it myself. It is not hard to learn it.

I also prefer to have my own PE-1 device to be able to treat when I need and if you have multiple family members that are sick (my husband has Lyme too), it is a necessity.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anuta - I completely agree. What method of testing do you use? I've tried dousing with mixed results. And my tensor seems confused...haha.

I'm on a mission to learn some form of testing. Any suggestions would be great.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If people want to learn how to energy test, try various ways, you can buy The Emotion Code on Amazon. It's useful. I find using the O-ring (thumb and forefinger, and try to pull them apart, or even standing and feel which way I lean, works, unless I am *anxious* about or emotionally involved in the answer.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Anuta, have you posted elsewhere on the forum about your results with KPU?
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've heard GiGi talk about this for years....so it's been on my 'list' of things learn for a long time.

I also want to learn how to deal with blocked regulation, so you can be sure your testing results are accurate.

A friend is going to loan me his Dr. K ART tapes. It's probably way more involved than I even realize, so we'll see.....

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NJFitnessGuy
Member # 30886

quote:
Originally posted by anuta:
I would recommend to everybody on this site, despite of what kind of treatment you have chosen, abx, photons, herbal, etc� to do energetic tests (ART or dowsing, doesn�t matter). The priority to treat can change every week, even often sometimes. If you don�t know what to address how you would address it?

I see energetic tests as a key to success!!!
I have started testing energetically and the photon treatment about a year ago and during this year I have progressed the most.

Especially if you are restricted in funds, this will cut-off all unnecessary spending, you will only do the things that your body needs at the moment. Ideally is to do it every day, I do test 2 or 3 times per day, but I do it myself. It is not hard to learn it.

I also prefer to have my own PE-1 device to be able to treat when I need and if you have multiple family members that are sick (my husband has Lyme too), it is a necessity.

Thanks Anuta..

My Biontologist claims that her Chiren machine will tell you exactly what needs to be addressed and only if your body wants/needs it, it will take the treatment. She said my body wanted the treatment for lyme, so although she cannot legally diagnose me, she is certain that the lyme is one of my main culprits. She also treated me for heavy metals on Monday. Nothing done with co-infections yet.

I have an appointment in 3 weeks with an ART practitioner who has worked with Dr. K for the past 8 years. She seems to be very lyme literate.

I was watching youtube clips of Dr. Omura`s O-ring testing in Japan, and it looked very interesting. Seems like its easy to perform on your own or with anyone.

Money will definitely become an issue for me, and I would like to follow your idea of getting a PE1 unit and treat myself on a year round basis. I will not be able to afford my Biontologist for much longer, and realize I will need long term treatment.

Is the PE1 hard to use? One of my worse symptoms is reading comprehension and learning new things. I have learned much of my stuff from this board slowly over the past 13 years and video clips.

Thanks for all the information.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Oxygenbabe: I think have posted few times about KPU. I�m still on Core, as my toxic load goes down, the dosage of Core also goes down.

Last week I�ve treated Rickettsia, as I �found� it in my jaw, so the next day I had to increase the dose of Core. When I started the supplement I was severely depleted., so it was tough, but in 2 months I felt 100% .

Tammy: testing for blocked regulation is the first test of energetic tests . But since I started using photons , my regulation is always open. Excessive toxins before or during treatment will almost always cause blocked regulation, the easiest way to unblock it for me is tapping.

It is amazing thing to see- you tap for 1-2 minutes and your regulations opens. I learn tons of things by watching Dr.K. seminars on DVDs. You can buy it on his website.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Anuta, do you have a link to Dr. K on tapping?
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Oxygenbabe: unfortunately DR.K courses are on DVD, but you can check-out Dr. Mercola EFT points and technique here http://eft.mercola.com/.

Dr. K. MFT is just slightly different as he is using few additional tapping points (ie. back of the head) and recommends to make humming sound when there is no affirmation said. Tapping top of the head and the eyebrows always work well for unblocking.

Tammy: I combine few techniques in one. I use Biotensor and it feels like it became a part of me. I also do O-ring, but I always recheck with tensor just to make sure. Plus I use Dr. K technique to check for switching, unblocking and body scan per organs.

I guess you can just adapt the methods to whatever works for you. For example, DR. K. using arm tests, but you always need an �arm person� to be able to test and you can�t test yourself with this method.

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello: Brussels appears to have offered to buy nosodes and ship them to people in the USA? If this is the case, I would very much be interested. Anyone else living in Germany or near a pharmacy with nosodes who could do this, please PM me. Much thanks.

I have some DesBio and a few other nosodes but they are years old and I fear they have lost their potencies.

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

You can order any types and any potencies of the nosodes by e-mail [email protected] from Hildegard pharmacy in Belgium. They ship to North America.
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Anuta, thanks for the info. Which potencies would you receommend and in what order should I use them, and should I get the liquid or pelets?

Also I was interested in hearing from Brussels because I think she can get the Staufen Pharma Nosodes, aren't those a bit better than Hildegard?

Thanks

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Dan67 I don�t know what do you mean when you say a little bit better nosode. I have used all of them from Staufen, Desbio and Hildegard and others with great results.

I prefer Hildegard over all because they are custom made, so you can have any potencies of any pathogen that you would like. Other companies don�t even have nosodes that you can request from Hildegard.

I always order sugar pellets (better for storage!!) in potencies 30D, 60D, 100D, 200D, 30C, 60C, 100C, 200C, 1000C for all pathogens. But you have to test energetically or ART for which ones to use at the moment. You normally start with the lowest dilution(D) and work it up to the highest (C).

koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NJFitnessGuy: "Is the PE1 hard to use? One of my worse symptoms is reading comprehension and learning new things."

You me both as far as learning new things. And I used to be such a quick learner!

I see all this info Anuta posts and my head just spins.

It's still something I am considering though.

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Thanks Anuta,

Getting all those potencies for ALL the infections sounds expensive???

And, do you need to put the sugar pellets in water or can you photon them as sugar pellets?

Thank you again for your help.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

koo: I�m sorry you find it difficult. It is not that difficult but I would say quite different from what we used too in the western medicine.

Homeopathy, energetic tests and energetic treatment�it all belongs to the quantum world. I find it very exciting living in this world and I�m kind of glad that I discovered it, even though trough suffering and having an awful disease. Still I�m very grateful!!!

You just have to accept it, I think this is the most difficult part. However, I don�t think Lyme patients have much of a choice.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Dan: You have to dissolve pellets in water using clear vials when photoning.

About the cost: One dilution (about 80 pellets) costs about 6 Eur., so the set for one pathogen will come up to 60Eur.

The definition of expensive is very stretchable: people pay tens of thousands of dollars when they go to Germany and still stay sick afterwards. Multiply the amount you pay for your supplements each month by the number of months that you have been sick. Is that expensive?

I don't buy supplements or herbs any more, because I don't test positive for it (even Core stopped testing positive this week- so I guess that KPU is fixed for me for now).

All my treatment (killing and detoxing) became homeopathic, but even that I don't ingest but mostly take trough photons. So you would only have to buy it once in your life and from financial perspective I find it very economizing.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dan67:

Getting all those potencies for ALL the infections sounds expensive???

A vial of blood covers everything

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Well, I've tried blood-undiluted and even diluted and succused to potentiate it - it didn't work for me.

There could be few reasons for that.
One is that pathogens don't stay in the blood but go mostly into tissues.

Another reason could be that blood as a nosode carries too much mixed information, so it is hard for the body to understand. When a simple pathogen nosode is used - the immune system gets clear order - find and attack this particular pathogen.

geronimog
Member # 34875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for geronimog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I�m new here. I�m an ME/CFS sufferer who�s also tested positive for Lyme and co-infections. I�m very interested in picking up a PE-1, and I�m wondering if anyone has a line on a second-hand machine. I understand we�re not supposed to be advertising but perhaps doing this in reverse will be okay with the moderators. PM me if you have any leads.

Thanks. I�m sure you�ll all be seeing me around here as I try to figure things out.

Geronimo

Posts: 65 | From Montreal | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aunta - thanks for the info about the VER nodose from DesBio. I'm going to look into it. I took a quick look at the website but you have to have a login to get further info. I just saw a herbal tincture mixture for parasites from them.

Does anyone dowse from a list of pathogens to see if they have them? There are so many pathogens & areas of the body where they could be located - for example... how could you know you have Rickettsia in you jaw?

O2babe - I looked at the Xlight info. Why do you think it's stronger than the Sota? It has mixed wavelengths of like - ie: red, infrared, blue, white... I'm not sure - but it may be better to use just one or 2 similar wavelengths rather than mixing them. Also - I couldn't find any specifics for the Xlight to compare/contrast with the Sota or other devices.

Elixa has several devices in different wavelengths without the Nogier frequencies for a reasonable price. Most people here seem to prefer the frequencies even though there aren't many studies about them.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Hi sparkle,
I find dowsing on the pathogen itself is less accurate that testing on the remedy to treat it. Sometimes if you ask question "do I have Ehrlichia present in my body?" you can get negative answer, but if you test remedies that kill Ehrlichia you will get yes.

In my case I test with pathogen nosodes which is a pathogen diagnostic and the treatment at the same time. This is solid like a rock. If you test for the nosodes in your hand that means you have it in your body.

To find out where pathogens are located in my body- I do modified DR. K body scan. He tests each organ by muscle testing. I basically do the same holding one hand on the organs, but using tensor to answer the questions.

If lets say I touch my liver and then ask if there is any pathogen is present in my liver, I would then would ask if it is bacteria, fungus, protozoa, etc... to specify the class. Then I move to my nosodes to find out what it is. Yes, the list of pathogens is huge, but my "nosodes library" is quite big too and still growing.
When I don't have specific nosode, I would test on the image of the pathogen.

I hope all this makes sense. [dizzy]

Imagine, I'm a pharmacist, working for big pharma company. Last week at work, I tested one of my colleagues. We've found out many things and I think he was shocked. Sometimes people are not ready to face the truth about their health, in particular science people. He said, they should take away my pharmacist diploma for doing the witchcraft. Well at least he didn't suggest to burn me [loco] !!!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is fascinating!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

I have also found you need to check the different dilutons of a pathogen nosode. You may get a no for one dilution, but a yes on one that is more diluted. Meaning you still have the pathogen, but not at as high a level as before.

You may also not need CORE for awhile and then you may need it again if more metals come to the surface. They seem to come in waves for me.

Blessings.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Aunta! I'm going to have to check Dr. K's info. I should look over his techniques for ART. I just use some basic dowsing. It's something I have to give more thought to. There's just so much - I get overwhelmed sometimes.

I agree hiker - I alternate things many times. That has been happening for me with MMS. I've been putting off doing the Core. I think I have to do it, though.

I'm going through some personal stuff so I didn't want to have to deal with getting too ill. Does anyone take vitamins with the infrared light? Maybe one could do the Core that way?

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Wow, thank you Sparkle for the question about Core and photons. I've never thought of that.

In order to use any medication with photon, we would have to create homeo dilution of it. Remember, photons only work when the remedy is transparent liquid. I have already done homeo versions of tinctures, like cilantro and Rechtregulate, but I never tried to do homeo version of the supplement.

I don't take Core anymore, but I tested today asking if the homeo dilution of the Core will be as effective as the capsule. The answer was yes.

All we have to do, is to try to make it and test it. I can't do it, since I don't test positive for the supplement itself. Sparkle, I challenge you to try it and let us know !!!

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Anuta, just curious, how many pathogen nosodes do you have in your healing library?

Hiker53--how are you doing? I know you've been at this for a while. Have you seen significant improvements?

We are camping again--it really helps so much. And getting exercise hiking/walking on the steep hills almost every day.

hiker53
Member # 6046

oxygenbabe

I think I have gotten the lyme and co-infections, so have taken a break from photon therapy. Worked on parasites and metals.

I am a lot better than I was prior to the photon therapy. However, I had a lot of nerve damage and that will take time to heal even when body is fully cleaned of toxins and parasites.

In order to teach fulltime I have to go slow at treatments.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I think brussels & I were trying biophoton glutathione a while back. I think I stopped needing it. It may be possible. It just takes time to make the dilution. It's a bit time consuming.

re: Remember, photons only work when the remedy is transparent liquid.

How do you know this, aunta?

I'll let you know if I have time to try homeopathic Core. I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment. I have to order it. I'm also going to order some of the VER. Thanks again for suggesting it. I feel like I have to take the parasite treatment to the next level.

How about homeopathic/biophoton MMS? or Bach flower remedies? That might be interesting, too...

BTW - just for people's info - the Cherin is very different than this technique of using homeopathic remedies with the PE1, Bionic 880 or other device.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Also - do people think you can put a few drops of homeopathic preparations on a cotton ball & tape it to the solar plexus instead of using glass vials?

How many times do people use the glass vials with the infrared light?

hiker53
Member # 6046

sparkle7

I did photon therapy for a little over a year (with breaks). I used the same glass nosodes multiple times. For example the whole time I treated bartonella (3 or 4 months with breaks) I used the same nosodes.

Now, when I used my blood, I used fresh blood each time.

I am not sure why, but I think the use of clear glass for the homeopathic preparations would be better than cotton balls.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

I once photoned UNDILUTED antibiotic (Bactrim) in the bactrim prescription bottle and it worked wonders for me for a few weeks, so the dilution isn't always necessary perhaps?

Oxygenbabe, what do you like about camping? Just curious.

Hildegard never responded to my emails to buy nosodes, I wish they would.

So far after learning for a year, I feel I have a pretty good understanding of the treatment photoning, but I am having a hard time getting good nosodes. I've used DesBio and they help, but I'd like to try Sanum, Staufen, or Hildegard, can anyone help me get them? I will pay.

Also, if anyone could explain a basic guide of dowsing or testing nosodes, I'd be grateful. Sometimes I can just hold the nosode and feel my body react to it, this is how I've been testing.

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Hildegard wrote back and says they need a prescription to send me nosodes! Where would I get one?
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Just google "dowsing instructions" to learn how to dowse. I can recommend some sites if you can't find what you need.

This site is the basic info -
http://www.lettertorobin.org/RBN_html/RBN_10_4_English.html

There's alot of good free info on the internet. You can also look for books on-line or at the library.

I think alot of people here use the bobber style dowsing for medical purposes as opposed to the pendulum. It seems to be faster & easier for supplements, etc.

http://dowsers.org/bookstore/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=7

It just takes a little practice.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Dan: I'm surprised Hildegard requesting prescriptions. They never requested from me or from anybody else. Look oxygenbabe just received the nosodes with no problems. I would suggest that you call them and discuss you order over the phone. May be they will be able to help you more.

You can order Sanum nosodes in US, almost all natural health products suppliers carry it. Iherb has great prices and choice.

Sparkle: Before doing any moves in my treatment I test everything energetically. So to answer to your question how do I know that photons work with clear liquids-I say based on my tests.

I have tested that before:
Can I use amber vials with liquid nosode?
Yes I can.
Will amber vials diminish the effect of photons + nosodes? Yes it will.

Can I use sugar pellets nosodes? No, I can't.

You have also asked can we treat by putting the liquid nosode on the cotton and tape it on the solar plexus? Yes we can.
Will it have identical results as putting the nosode in the clear vial . No, it won't.
Will it be less effective? Yes.

I have also tested MMS. Accordingly to my tests, MMS can't be used energetically. However, I never tested positive for MMS.
My husband took it for 3 days and then stopped testing for it.

Using undiluted substances will work with nosodes. Like Dr. W. uses mother tinctures for pathogens in his treatment, but it will not eradicate the pathogen.

Hiker: You said that you treated Bartonella for 4 months. Is it eradicated? Did you go up to 1000C dilutions?
Bartonella was quite easy to eliminate, it took less then 2 months for me. Babesia and haemomycoplasma is another story. Very stubborn!!! But it worked still. Babesia is gone after 4 months, so will haemomycoplasma.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

I was actually thinking about the mechanism of action of this whole photon + nosode treatment and I had this idea.

DR. K. recommends to take all the medications from non-clear containers and put them into clear vials when he does muscle testing. He explains that the photons that are emitted by the meds will be read easier by the body and the test results will be more accurate. If you test the med in the container that is not transparent - is the same thing as simple name test without the substance.

I think photons + nosodes is the same. You let the photons emitted by the nosode react with photons emitted by you. Infra-red device just potentiates the effect.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Anuta,

The bartonella is gone. While I treated for 4 months total, I took a lot of breaks. It was not 4 months in a row. I just want people to understand that using photon therapy without breaks is not a good idea. So, I probably did 2 rounds of 4 weeks of treatment.

I followed the Dr. W method of treating for 4 weeks or so, but leaving 2 days inbewteen each treatment. Then I took at least a month off. So the total time was 4-4 months, but most of that time was taking time off after treatment--hope that makes sense.

I started with bartonella nosodes and then used blood.

Hiker

--------------------
Hiker53

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker,

Did you buy the bartonella nosodes from desbio or in Germany? What potencies?

What about mycoplasmosis pneu & fermentens?

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

I used the Desbio bartonella nosodes and blood (and the touch of a Christian energy healer)

I also used some candida nosodes that I got in Germany.

I did not test for needing the mycoplasmosis pneu and fermentens.

<>< Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just checked the desbio website, and it says they only sell to healthcare practitioners. I am not one.

Are they available through another site? How would I get these? Also, do they come in several different potencies or is there just one vial?

Thanks!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

This site will send you desbio products: www.accuratetreatment.org/store/. The owner and his wife both have Lyme too.

Deseret Bartonella series have dilutions up to 200X. I have used them too for 1.5 months. After I ordered Hildegard C dilutions did 3 sessions and Bartonella was gone.

I have also used Mycoplasma series from Desbio (it's a mix from different species of Mycoplasma) but again their dilutions is only up to 200X. That didn't eradicate it. I had to order C-dilutions for Myc. hominis, fermentans, pneumonia and haemofeelis.

All mycoplasmas are gone, but haemofeelis is still here. I'm working on it. Haemomycoplasma is the one that DR. F. calls haemobartonella on his blood slides. It is very stubborn one!!!

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Anuta,

So what should I order then? The complete deseret Bartonella up to 200X from your source as well as the Hildegard C dilution (or is there a series from there as well)? Or just order everything from Hilde?

And, the same for mycoplasma? Order up through deseret 200X from your source and then C-dilutions from Hilge? Or everything from Hilde?

(You can pm me if you'd rather not say specifics on here.)

I'm fairly certain that Lyme has been gone from dd for some time now and the remaining 2% for dd is from mycoplasma (maybe ferm, but could be any of them) as well as any residual Bart, so we'd love to see if the PE1 will take care of it.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Right now, I order all potencies from Hildegard. It is much more convenient and it comes in sugar pellets , which will last a lifetime.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Aunta. I'm a bit busy with stuff right now so I can't really delve into all of this right now. I will get back to everything you & the others wrote - when I can.

I am going to order the VER. I tested "yes" via dowsing for that & The Core.

re:
"Haemomycoplasma is the one that DR. F. calls haemobartonella on his blood slides. It is very stubborn one!!!"

Wow - this is really something! How did you find out about this?

---

re: "Can I use sugar pellets nosodes? No, I can't."

Also - you said that the sugar pellet nosodes were a "no". Is that correct? You recommended them above...

hiker53
Member # 6046

I cannot speak for Anuta, but perhaps the sugar pellets are dissolved in distilled water and put into a clear vial. Would love to hear more about preparing the sugar pellets for photon work.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Hiker is absolutely right. You can't use pellets as is in the vial for photoning, you have to dilute it first.
In energetic testing-it is very important the way you formulate you questions because it understood literally. I always ask the same question at least in two different ways just to make sure.

In regards to the haemomycoplasma, yes that was big discovery for me too. I don't know was it a coincidence or God is guiding me. I always new that I had mycoplasma based on energetic tests and I had positive IGM for Myc. pneumonia too. I also did blood smear at Dr. F. lab long time ago and it came positive for haemobartonella.

When the rest of my pathogens' soup went into dormancy I was still testing positive for Mycoplasma. After eliminating Myc. pneumonia, penentrans, hominis, fermentans, my energetic tests were still saying that there is more myc in my body. I started to test on the image of different mycoplasmas to find out what I have. I tested positive for Mycoplasma haemofeelis. The image that I've seen was very similar like my blood smear from DR.F. Based on my tests it is the same thing.

I have ordered this nosodes from Hildegard and treating it. In the beginning the herx was HORRIFIC. Worse then anything else I have previously experienced. The worse ever anxiety, chills, sweats, neuropathy, muscle pain, rib pain, insomnia, kidney pain, name it....

I have found recently 2 publications on this specific pathogen which until 2011 was believed only affect animals, especially cats. But in 2011, one British woman was diagnosed with it, which apparently became "revolutionary scientific knowledge".

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks again, aunta! Do you happen to have a list of pathogens &/or toxins to dowse?

How do people deal with hormones & heavy metals when using this method of treatment? I'm starting to look into this now.

Yes - how to ask a question properly is really important. Does anyone have any suggestions about that? Sometimes it's hard not to be biased or afraid as to what we will find that we have.

I wouldn't want to dowse something like AIDS or hepatitis & get a positive...

hiker53
Member # 6046

Sparkle,

I don't ask the questions such as: 1) Do I have Lyme or Do I have AIDS. I think the dowsing or energy testing responds better to "Would this supplement (or whatever) be could for me, good for my health and good for my wellbeing at this point in time?" or something to that effect.

Besides, the exact disease is not so important as the cure or help to improve it. I know I bought some nosodes that I never used, because I never energetically tested as needing them.

But while I was in Germany I did not know how to energy test, so I just loaded up on some different nosodes to bring home. Once I learned to energy test I found I did not need the nosodes or pehaps the photons were able to stimulate my immune system enough to take care of some of the pathogens without specific nosodes. (plus the blood nosode will help with a lot)

In terms of hormones--I never really had any issues using the photons, but I was very careful not to overuse the photons on my thyroid gland. If you have any thyroid trouble Dr. W had us use the bottom of our feet instead.

Some people say the photons move metals around. I have not seen any evidence of this, but metals did start moving out once I started decreasing the pathogen load in the body and once I killed parasites and candida.

Of course, others may have different experiences or opinions than I do.

Blessings.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks hiker! I started having sciatica type pain & bad knee pain about a year ago. I was thinking it might be metals but I don't know. I was wondering if using photons & some homeopathic remedy could address this.

I started using MMS, too. My knee & leg pain has gotten worse. I don't know if I should just continue & add binders or try something with the infrared light.

I was also wondering if people had any experience with balancing the hormones out with photons & remedies, as well. It would be better than using bio-identical hormones if it works.

I like Advanced Bionutritionals products. I might look into them for detox purposes... I guess I'll dowse them.

http://www.advancedbionutritionals.com/Special-Offers/201306/Pectasol-Detox-Formula-ABNFLNK263.htm

http://www.advancedbionutritionals.com/Special-Offers/201306/Advanced-Detox-Formula-ABRRLNK163.htm

----

I guess one would need a test kit to look to the remedies for answers to what to address. I just feel like I might be missing something that I may not have the remedy for. Some things address more than one illness.

So far, I dowsed that the VER homeopathic remedy would be good for me to do with the photons. The Core was a "yes" but I have to begin taking it. I don't think that's something to do with photons.

So, how many other things to address? I don't know... I don't want to do too much at once.

I guess it's a question of prioritizing. I have to order the supplements & go from there, I suppose.

I've been getting a "yes" for the MMS pretty consistently. I just don't want to overdo it. All of these things are pretty intense.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Sparkle, I would look into mycoplasmas. When all other co-infections left, mycoplasma came to the surface with lots of lower back pain, joint pain and fibromyalgia all over.

In regards to the metals, Desbio has Metox nosode containing different heavy metals that I use to test for metals. I've chelated metals for long time, so I don't test for it anymore, but in the beginning when I started to use photons, every time after the session I would test positive for the Metox. This is how I know that photons shift metals around.

When mycoplasma surfaced, it completely shut down my thyroid. I have had thyroid sarcode nosodes, so I could see right away when I started to test positive for all of those and thyroid supplements either. In the past 3 months that I'm fighting mycoplasma I have gained 20 lb. Just to tell you how awful this pathogen is.

I don't take these nosodes with photons, since I'm treating mycoplasma at the same time and don't want to mix the message, bit I could if I wanted. I also use Nogier frequencies on adrenals and thyroid to stimulate it.

I do test for pathogens too, but as hiker said, the tests for remedies in your hand are more solid. But you might not always have the remedy, in this case I test on pathogen nosode.

I also have Ergopathic test kits for protozoan, bacterias, viruses, fungal . They also have metals, but so does Dr. K. website. He also offers few diagnostic kits for toxins, pathogens, metals, etc...

If I don't test for any of the above, but still symptomatic then I would test on the image.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Anuta, thanks for the information about the myco. Since Eva Sapi found three strains of myco in Connecticut ticks, I bet these are an untold part of the "lyme story."

Dan, if you can camp in national forest or some pristine area you get all the natural healing there is. Some of our illness is perpetuated by heavy pollution, noise, EMF fields, light at night, indoor air toxins (ten times as much toxins in indoor air as outdoor at any given time), indoor toxic molds etc etc.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thank you. I've had to keep everything to a minimum due to financial constraints. I'm going to have to look into a basic test kit idea. A few remedies are not too expensive but it does add up over time.

It's also time consuming to dowse everything several times a day. How do people decide what to dowse? There are thousands of things...

I take Nascent iodine. I think it helps the thyroid.

I had a couple lab tests for mycoplasmas & they were negative. I was pretty surprised, actually. I haven't tested for them through dowsing, though. A long time ago - I had the test from Dr. Nicholson's lab, too.

I'm sure they could be acquired through alot of ways. I haven't studied them in a while. I pretty much ruled them out when my lab tests were negative.

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

So if I want to order the haemomycoplasma from Hildegard, is that what it is called? I'm confused about all the choices of nosodes, what to call them, how to order them from Hildegard, how many dilutions to get, etc. Anuta, Brussels, it would be nice if you guys wrote out a how-to manual for us!
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Would this be a good nosode to buy?

http://www.pureformulas.com/mycobacter-mycoplasma-nosode-2-oz-by-professional-formulas.html#sthash.AUnrR8kE.dpbs

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Is D potency same as USA version X potency?
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a website to laern about Biophoton therapy?

If this is light therapy, how is blood involved?

I have spent so much $ on Lyme treatment only to 1) get sepsis, then 2) now have liver issues.

I'm thinking of saving up to jump outside the box and treat in another manner.

Any links would be appreciated!

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics.com/Tutorial.html

Great site with some great youtube videos

Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

fyi -

Bionic / Photon Therapy for
Lyme Disease

http://lymebook.com/bionic-880-photon-woitzel-germany-pe1

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by lax mom:
Is there a website to laern about Biophoton therapy?

If this is light therapy, how is blood involved?

I have spent so much $ on Lyme treatment only to 1) get sepsis, then 2) now have liver issues.

I'm thinking of saving up to jump outside the box and treat in another manner.

Any links would be appreciated!

I think of abx as thinking inside the box, herbs as outside the box, and photon therapy as, "what box?" [Big Grin]

Light and nosodes/blood do two different functions. Light strenthens the body. Nosodes/blood give the immune system information on what to fight. Almost like the light is the car, the nosodes/blood is the GPS navigations system.

--------------------

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Six: LOL, Very funny about the box!!!!

Dan: If I would only have the time to do the manual, that would be nice. In the meantime, search on LN for PE1, Bionic, photons as key words. You will get tons of useful info. This is what I did when I started.

Brussels posted here in "PE1 Directions for Dummies" very detailed instructions on how to use photons + nosodes even if you can't do energetic tests.

Although I believe that energetic tests are MUST for successful treatment. This treatment is so custom made to individual needs, it would be almost impossible to give general instructions. The type of nosode, the potencies of nosodes, time of treatment, the breaks in between of treatments are based on the energetic tests.

However, it is all very possible to do by yourself. Just a year ago , I was in your chooses- what nosode? Today I'm pretty confident in treating myself and others. You can do it!!!

Heamomycoplasma is not any mycoplasma-it is specific strain that lives inside red blood cell(just like Babesia).
I use Mycoplasma haemofeelis nosode to treat it.

Always starting from D (same as X in US) dilutions and working up to C( same as K) dilutions , up to MK in order to eradicate the pathogen.

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Is MK a single dilution, or is MK a series of dilutions like D and C?
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

In homeopathy MK dilution = 1000K = 1000C. It is one dilution
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Ha ha Six. What box. Maybe Schrodinger's box
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am finally ready to start photons. I have a PE-1A and while i'm waiting for my dilutions to come from Germany wondering if I can go ahead and start with detoxing only? Detoxing chemicals is one of my major issues.

I have a biotensor so will check with that but looking for some help also.

Thanks so much.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
posted 21 July, 2013 09:09 AM
So I will get my PE1A in about a week. I also bought a mild hyperbaric chamber this week (pulling out all stops). As Dr. W used ozone I.V (can you tell me if it was right after, same day) what are your thoughts on combining the two therapies?

Thanks
Posts: 160 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008

Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Dr. W. used ozone right after the treatment. The nurse took out blood and put ozone in it and then infused it back into to the body. When I went in 2009, he was only doing the ozone treatment on those with severe nervous system problems. I do not know if that has changed or not.

I have no idea how a mild hyperbaric chamber would work with the PE-1.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE my PE1.

I bought mine in summer of 2011, I think? It is extremely powerful.

I was warned and warned and warned to detox detox detox. I did, but nowhere near enough. I didn't take it as serious as I should've.

Almost as soon as I started using the photons, maybe a couple weeks into it, I started noticing a tickling feeling under my right rib. The tickling got stronger and stronger and then felt full on like spasms. It got pretty bad and I ended up losing my gallbladder from biliary dyskinesia ( no stones, my gallbladder just crapped out ). I feel like I overloaded it with toxins.

When they warn you to heavily detox while using photons, please take it seriously.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement