LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » I am scared! I am freaking out... body moves on it's on

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am scared! I am freaking out... body moves on it's on
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It started with my head, yesterday my hands...

Today my whole body... when I Stand up and relax my muscles my body moves from side to side on it's on...

It feels like something is inside of me and pushing me from side to side. I don't know how to explain it.

it's scaring me.. all these symptoms are new to me.

Anyone knows what is causing this?

It's scaring me... I don't know what to do. I feel so alone....

--------------------
Ema

Posts: 394 | From Southern California | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
betty1939
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for betty1939     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Luvema -

I've had twitching when I was in a relaxed state such as falling a sleep. My head would jerk, then an arm, then a leg at various times through out the night. Is this what you are experiencing?

--------------------
Lyme IGG/IGM positive 12/08
Babesia Microti IGM positive 12/08
Hemobartonella positive 1/11
mycoplasma 6/11

Posts: 162 | From Ohio | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Inner ear will do this to. The inner ear is trying to compensate.

There can be many reasons so please just try to breathe with it, rest and call your doctor first thing in the morning.

By the way you describe it, it sounds like Tumarkin's - the body can suddenly pull or push with GREAT force, trying to right itself -- or when it "thinks" it needs to right itself.

Magnesium, Fish Oil and Ginger Capsules can help if this is what's happening and those are pretty good helpers, regardless say if this might be mycoclonus.

And, all this is very common with lyme. I had this in a very forceful manner so do be very careful when walking. Do not stand near any street corners in case your body might jerk a distance.

Take care.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like I am dying right now.

So weak.. feet and hands numb, fast heart rate....while typing right now is making my hands shake like crazy.. shortness of breath
movements... feet, hands, and head feel heavy

--------------------
Ema

Posts: 394 | From Southern California | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the body jerks too. From head, to neck, once my lower jaw too. Thorax, arms, & legs too. Also the muscle twitches.

I think it is the spirochetes or parasites hitting & triggering nerve fibers & you simply get a response. The same type of responses that can be seen in animal experiments where they stimulate nerves with a small needle.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

the movement is non stop... like moving from side to side and head goes in circles or shakes the same way as my body.

--------------------
Ema

luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

Betty... You know how someone with parkinson's disease have movements? It's like that but faster movements. In head it changes directions and goes into circles.

My mouth is dry.. And really numb burning feet.. Very faitgued. Hard to talk.

--------------------
Ema

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ema,

I am so sorry for all you are going through. I'm not sure how extensively you have treated. But have you treated for parasites yet?

My worst symptoms were buzzing, tingling, vibrations, numbness, etc. And all of these are just about gone since I started treating for parasites (I am still passing parasites daily....this is after a year of continuous treatment). I never had the pronounced movements you are having, but I felt my body was always buzzing and humming....horrible feelings. I thought it was Lyme, Bartonella and Babesia. After treating in many different ways and getting no better I felt sure I was going to die.....until I started to treat for parasites. Finally relief came.

I still have issues I am dealing with and I know it takes a long time to heal after having been ill for so long....but at least I feel like I am finally getting somewhere.

Sending a hug your way. God bless you.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

I am only treating for yeast/fungus right now.

Just finished my first month of diflucan.

Last time, a month and half ago, I was on flagyl for two weeks, and I got too sick and ended up in the hospital. That's when the movement first started.

--------------------
Ema

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both Diflucan and Flagyl hit parasites (but they are not front-line treatments for it).

My guess is that you have a serious parasite infection. Hopefully you have an openminded, helpful doc. If so, I would ask him/her to start treating you.

Dr. K's recommendation is:
Biltricide for 4 days
Ivermectin with Pyrantel at night for 2 weeks
Albenza for 2 weeks
Alinia for 2 weeks

Since you are in a very sensitive state, it would probably be best to start on low doses.

I was very very ill when I finally started to treat for parasites. And we went with high doses and I did fine....I actually started to get relief very quickly. That's when I knew I was finally on the right track (plus seeing the parasites expelled daily....it was very validating and encouraging.)

Even if you just start with Ivermectin. It is a good broad-spectrum med that does not cross the BBB. This may be a good place for you to start. I always feel great when on Ivermectin.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

My doctor doesnt believe in parasite treatment.

So, I am not going to be able to get those prescription meds [Frown]

--------------------
Ema

luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

What kind of parasites could it be?

--------------------
Ema

susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luv - perhaps you should go to a local small emergency clinic? just get checked out.
even if all you get is fluids.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ema,

As scary as this all is please try to feel some calm in knowing that you will be better soon.

Try to focus your energy and remember that some of what is going on is related to the stress of what's going on. That may sound funny but if you can try to find some calm you will feel at least some-what better.

You are young and strong and you will get through this.

Many people have suggested parasites. If you have no $ and a doc that doesn't believe maybe you should try salt/c.

If doesn't cost much, you just need good UNREFINED salt and a bottle of good buffered vitamin C.

If you do decide to try salt/c I would recommend getting on the "parasite warriors" thread and post what you are considering doing. Ask for advice for dosages and such.

Sending you healing energy!!

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ema,

Totally agree with Tammy about you being infected with parasites!! Been suggesting this to you on your other posts.

It is what is causing the movement in your body. If you can't get scripts for parasite meds, start on low doses of salt/c and Parastroy.

You can purchase the salt/c book at Amazon for guidance. You need SEA SALT and Ester C powder with bioflavinoids. You can get them at vitacost as well as the Parastroy.

Not doing anything is not a good idea. You can also purchase these items at a health food store. Maybe your parents can purchase them for you.

To answer your question about which parasites it could be, I had roundworms, Plus EVERYTHING pictured on www.lymephotos.com come out of me. Ema, sending prayers and healing to you.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

Thank you guys

--------------------
Ema

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ema: you can have long distance ART testing with a Dr K practitioner who WILL RX parasite meds.

If you want the info PM me.

Weren't you recently hospitalized for this? I hate to say it, but your case is so complex, I think you need a more skilled and open minded practitioner.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

Lax mom,

Can you pm the information? Not sure if I can afford it, but i'll try.

Yes, I was in the hospital for few days because of this, and now it seems like it's getting worse.

--------------------
Ema

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ema, it's my opinion you need to get to a Lyme doctor who's really going to treat you - are you making any connections yet? And tell your family it's needed!
Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PM sent

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judie
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have uncontrollable shaking when I was taking benadryl. It was a nightmare. I just couldn't stop shaking.

It happens every time I take it.

I don't know what's causing your shaking, but consider drugs and supplements. Some side effects aren't listed on the bottles.

It also sounds like it's time to get a 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th opinion if no one (including yourself) can figure it out.

It probably took me going through 20 docs over a period of 2 years to find anyone who had a clue about what was going on with me. This was for health problem unrelated to Lyme (toxic exposure).

Not everything is Lyme. You need someone who can consider EVERYTHING, including parasites, to get a proper diagnosis.

Here's a search for environmental illness doctors. This can also effect the central nervous system.

http://aaemonline.org/

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

Well my lmdd also thought it can be mold and toxins.

--------------------
Ema

Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When looking into something else I came across this.

Early symptoms of hypomagnesemia (less than 1.5 mEq/liter) may develop as early as three to four days or within weeks.

Predominant deficiency effects are neurological, e.g., muscle irritability, clonic twitching and tremors.

There is transdermal magnesium sulfate available.
I'm looking for some of that now myself.

I so hope you get some relief soon.

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

All my electrolyses levels are fine ... :/

--------------------
Ema

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement