LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Almost 1 year off abx!!! Suggestions?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Almost 1 year off abx!!! Suggestions?
beths
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As some may remember, I was bite in 2006. I got ill quickly with Lyme, babs and bart. My LLMD said I was one of his sickest
I wanted to give up so many times

I am now about 95%- altho I am also 8 years older, so maybe I expect too much! I have a few aches and pains, my stomach still isn't great, but most of my fatigue is gone. I work an 8 hr day, come home and make dinner and life goes on. My marriage is intact. I am a bad detoxer and am double heterogeneous for the MTHFR gene

But basically, I am well. I think some of my lingering symptoms may be from menopause - I'm sure my body and adrenals are tired from an 8 year fight

If I got better- anyone can.

Anyways- I am terrified of relapsing. I stay on herbs - rotating the Byron white with Researched nutritionals
I just got a DT rife- ENEM
Any suggestions on a herbal protocol, or frequencies for rice would be great!
Thanks-

Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome! I was going to suggest the Rife! You got a good one!

Have you been to the Rife thread? They are the best at frequencies. I just printed out the CAFL and went from there. I kept a notebook and wrote down how many minutes I ran it for each frequency.

I also wrote down any reactions I had.

Try not to fear and take plenty of magnesium to keep your body in a good state. Also be sure to address any candida.

Congratulations!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beths
Member # 18864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No- where is the rife thread?. I did the ones Dan suggested for Lyme, bart and babs- 3 minutes each- nothing. No Herx, no reaction -
Wanna try additional frequencies, but don't know where to start!!

Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be back. Print this out:

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/FrequenciesandAnecdotes/CAFL.htm

More frequencies:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/117903?

Rife thread:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=088778;p=64

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome beths!

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeXtu
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeXtu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beths,

Happy to hear you are doing so well.

I also have the EMEM and feel it is slowly taking care of my lingering symptoms.

If you are on facebook search under Rifing lyme for the group there. Under the file section there are many different frequencies listed under the "how i began" tab.

I know Dan likes 612, 2016 for lyme and think he recommends 246 Hz.and 840.6 for the cystic form.

I have had some reaction from 4032 which is a higher harmonic of 2016.

I am fairly new to rifing also and found the facebook group very helpful.

Posts: 448 | From minnesota | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeXtu
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeXtu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I brought up the Rifing Lyme thread, take the time to read through it ...TONS of great info !!
Posts: 448 | From minnesota | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome you are in remission!

And congrats for the 1st year anniversary lyme free!!!!

If you went so long lyme free, your immune system must be working, by then!!

In my view, just keep doing some anti-bacterial treatment, if you are afraid of falling sick again,

but the best is to allow your body to function well: give it proper live and clean food, minerals, proper exercise, less electrosmog, less mold in the environment, keep taking stuff to help detoxing (lemon, cardamon, whatever works for you), omega 3 rich foods...

In winter, I also take vit D3 drops, I find they help. Sometimes propolis.

I am still doing the KPU (zinc), omega 3, chlorella, magnesium, etc... on and off, for more than a year.

I can see the color on my daughter's cheek changing from one day to another, when I give her zinc, she has pinky cheek, if I forget zinc for 3 days, her face goes back to be white, like a China doll.

It is SO CLEAR to me, that we both need zinc, that I continue with it. She has clear detoxing symptoms after zinc, and so do I.

So we keep taking chlorella to clean the mess after zinc. We get the most crazy dreams after zinc, and without zinc, we are both dreamless. No memory of dreams, at least.

I find the KPU important for us. Now we are starting with homeopathic zinc, but I wonder if one day, our KPU problem will ever finish...

The only treatment that made me less electrosensitive is the KPU. Now, I'm pretty sure about that. Less cold hands, my body temperature increased a bit, less anxiety, less insomnia when I stay in front of the computer, no more ear pain / awful feeling when I use the mobile phone.

Who could imagine that these symptoms were caused by toxins in the cells???!

If you are a bad detoxer, like us, you might have the KPU issue too.

Low body temperature = good place for fungi and borrelia to develop.

Recently I'm trying to do a diet high in fermented veggies. They are so easy to do (thanks Lymetutu!), and so tasty, in my opinion. I even eat raw beet, raw broccoli, no problem at all to digest these stuff, and I still find them tasty.

I will try to keep on longer on fementing veggies, to check what are the health benefits.

This week, I decided to add more Omega 3 rich foods, to try to stop taking supplements of Omega 3. I would like to add Omega 3 in food, not in supplements, long term, specially for my daughter.

Chia seeds, flaxseeds, hemp... They taste wonderful, and the feeling after eating these, is amazing, very nourishing. When I eat these seeds, I barely crave carbs or sweet things, which is a good sign.

anyway, the hardest part of treatment comes now, in the end of the lyme journey: what to do not to fall sick again with lyme?!

I think rebuilding the immune system is the only answer:

- clean body (whatever helps you detox),

- healthy mouth (teeth, roots, jaws, gums),

- healthy GI tract (no parasites, no candida, no leaky gut, no food allergy, good digestion),

- clean environment (electrosmog, molds, bad energies from people),

- nourished body and nourished immune system (minerals, vitamins, live bacteria, sunlight, exercises).

It's a project that can last your whole life as it has to do with life style...

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Congrats!

Keep doing what you're doing!

Make sure you get a good night's rest every night.

Try to keep stress low.

Surround yourself with happy, life loving, positive peaceful people.

Take time for yourself.

XOXO
Greta

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear of your continued progress, Beths.
May 2015 be a healthy year for you.

I have been off abx since Thanksgiving after 7 1/2 years on them. I do the BWF's, so let's see how long I can stay in remission. I'm hoping I can avoid the flu.

You are an inspiration to me!

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackie51
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackie51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is wonderful to hear you are better. I think we even talked on the phone at one point, unless that was RZR, hard to keep track.

When you say double mthr, do you mean 677 or 1298?

I also would like to get a RIFE, I'm thinking that's got to be better than low dose antibiotics that I seem to be forever on.

Watch for stress, and overdoing it. That's how I relapsed. It may have been from lingering dental issues, who knows.

cheers!

Posts: 1374 | From Crazy Town | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure445
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on being stable for one year off of antibiotics! That is awesome!

Just curious though, if you are doing so well, don't you think using a Rife could stir things up? If it isn't broken, why fix it? Be very careful!

I agree that damage takes a long time to heal. Are you eating gluten and dairy free? Maybe these are effecting your stomach?

--------------------
unsure445

Posts: 824 | From northeast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beths
Member # 18864

No, I'm eating crap- especially after the holidays. I never did gluten free. I do try to cut down on sugar. I had lost so much weight I decided just to eat. I get enough sleep, minimize stress (cut toxic friends out of my life) exercise and try to have a positive attitude.
I have no reaction when I rifed- 3 minutes on each setting for Lyme, Bart and babs
Today is exactly 1 yr off abx!!!
Still doing herbs, just in case there are any little buggers lurking around
I had been on abx 7 years
JACQUIE- I am double heterogenous- one 1298, one 677 defect. I also have the "dreaded" bad detox genotype. (HLA? I think it's called?)

I had babs, Lyme Bart and heaven knows what else.
I developed POTs, gastroparesis, and a host of other symptoms. All gone now!!

Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have the problem of being extremely thin. It got worse during lyme. If I didn't concentrate on diet, buying right foods, cooking them in proper ways, combining them well, balancing etc, I think I would be too thin to survive.

Chlorella helped my gut a lot. But I have to keep on dieting, avoiding processed foods, avoiding sugars as much as possible.

It's a whole life style change, but it pays back.

Great you didn't react to rife. You're probably in real remission!!!

And ONE year is a GREAT MARKER!! It does mean your immune system is doing a good job.

Just keep on Rifing, at regular periods of time, just to be sure the bugs are sleeping. Only with the years, you'll get confident to stop rifing, I suppose.

The key is to use the right killer at the FIRST moment you feel a relapse is coming. Probably the right rife frequency. Don't wait and see, I mean.

That's what we've been doing with infrared. We get often bitten, every year, many times. So far, so good.

Congrats anyway!!!!!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep up the good work, Beths!
Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement