LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Has Anyone Used The Violet Ray Device With Your Eyes?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has Anyone Used The Violet Ray Device With Your Eyes?
Lightsong
Member # 46763

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Lightsong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Forum!

I am new to these forums, so Hi! [hi]

I have (And have loved) a Violet Ray Device for about 4 years or so. Mine is Ukrainian. I value it so highly that I have acquired a backup unit, just in case I ever need one.

I use the Argon (Violet) electrodes.

I have used the Violet Ray both while being grounded and without being grounded (Yep Grounded is much stronger). I use it both as an Electron/Photon donor to the entire body (With Left hand-- or both hands-- holding the electrode, with right foot-- or both feet-- grounded), and for spot treatment.
I rarely use it at less than full power.

I have been reading the (Excellent) Violet Ray and Tesla Wand threads on these forums, and the eyes don't seem to get much detailed mention, so I am posting to ask your experiences.

I know the Violet Ray is supposedly usable on the closed eyelids, but has anyone here ever done much of that? If so, would you please post your experiences with it to this thread?

Can anyone here offer firsthand experience ref the following questions?:

1.) Did it dry your eyes at all?

2.) If you already had dry eyes, did it help?

3.) Do you hold it moving or stationary over the lids?

4.) Has it helped a Stye or an inflammation?

5.) Has it helped a Chelazion?

6.) Has it resulted in any improvement or change of your vision?

7.) What level of power did you use while working with your eyes?

8.) How long did you hold it in position?

I am not asking for medical advice.
I am only asking what are the subjective firsthand experiences of others when using the Violet Ray for eyes??

I also noticed the German clinic that Brussels posted here:
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/131853
states that the Violet Ray can be used for wet or dry Macular Degeneration, and if this is true it's HUGE! Has anybody investigated that?

Thank you so much, everybody, for posting your good firsthand information :-). I really appreciate these forums, and I especially appreciate YOU, Brussels [Smile] !

Lightsong :-)

Posts: 9 | From Somewhere Out There | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, nice you have been using it for a while...

What are the benefits for you? Could you tell us?

Do you have lyme?

I don't have much information for you, only my own experience. I read that it was used for eye NERVE inflammation, but in an old textbook (don't ask me which, as I read quite a few things about it...).

In my view, it won't cause your eyes to be dry, on the opposite, it will do exactly the opposite.

But maybe, at first, it may dry the cells out, then to fill them with water. What I mean is that, for me, EVERY TIME I use my violet ray, I feel my mouth dries up, my skin gets shrunk. It has an effect of lymph drainage, that for me is 100% clear.

I think it has to do with toxin elimination, but it is just a guess.

Then I feel naturally thirsty (as my mouth gets dry). So I drink more. For the first time in my life, I feel I want to drink liquids that GIVE water and not take water off (like coffee, black tea, etc).

In that sense, it will fill the cells with water, in the end. And in that process, I think it helps taking off toxins from cells and putting nutrients in (through a sort of electron pump through cell walls).

that is my guess.

But my eyes never got dried. My lips, on the contrary, get wet, and my skin, hair too. No need to rub oils anymore.

2) I didn't have dry eyes...
I am reaching soon 50, so I have weaker sight. I have been using on the eye nerve and on the eyes (with lids closed), but with no visible improvement there. I don't use very much, though.

3) I hold it stationary, for about 20 seconds, even more... Then I use around the eyes (cheekbone, and skull), then concentrate on eye nerve (temples), till I reach the part above the ear (on my skull). I keep the wand for a few seconds in each spot.

If I feel it feels good, I keep it longer in each spot.

4) can't say as I never had the problem

5) chelazion: I had it as a child, but I never had it this year, so I can't say. The violet ray removed though my daughter's herpes on the lips.

6) not that I noticed. I'm trying with another Tesla coil device now, the Neurophone, and I think I got a smaller improvement, but it is too early to know (to see close, as I lost some near sight ability)

7) I always use middle power.

8) as I said, it varies, but I'm no longer afraid of the violet ray. Wherever you use, you will get the magnetism spreading through your whole body, right?

I use my violet ray, middle potency, for 1 hour a day. My limit now is just because of lack of time, and because every 20 min it needs a pause (as my device is not strong enough to stand so long on).

I use it all over my body, but if it feels good, I can keep it stuck longer in one spot.

Somehow, when I use it on one spot, and let it sit there for a while, I will feel ANOTHER spot like tingling, so I move to that spot.

Lately, I realized that the FARTHEST you have the electrodes, the STRONGEST the effect. So I try to use it barely touching my skin, and I enjoy the tingling sensation it has (like acupuncture, almost), and I enjoy looking at the sparks of UV coming out.

when I do the treatment like that, a smaller electrode is better, and I have to increase potency.

It feels intenser this way, but I wouldn't do that ON THE EYES, because the farthest you are from your skin, the more UV you get (and I suppose UV are not good for the eyes?). I only use the electrode touching my lids...

Would you tell us the benefits you have from the wand? I would love to hear (good and bad points are welcome!!) I would like to know how does it work for lyme, specially, or lyme related symptoms.

Thank you too!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you show us which device you have?
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightsong
Member # 46763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightsong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels :-),

Thanks for all the great info you have posted on your use of the Violet Ray!

Also, thank you for your response to my questions, I tried to phrase them so they might be useful to others who also may benefit by this information.

I will try to post a pic of my Violet Ray, but it may not be today. My unit looks very similar to the Chinese one someone in your original Violet Ray thread has linked to, except that my handheld piece is slightly smoother shaped, in case that helps clarify anything.

Also the electrode base of the Chinese units are a different size in diameter than the Ukrainian one I have, so be aware of that if anyone is looking for additional electrodes.

My unit cost me a bundle at the time I got it (~2010, about $200.USD), and came with a set of ~18 different-shaped Argon (Violet) electrodes. LOL, the only electrode I have used since I got it is the “Mushroom”. That one just works the best for most things.

I got the Violet Ray initially because of Edgar Cayce and his recommendations. At first I didn’t think using the Violet Ray device made much of a difference for me (Mostly because I wasn't grounding myself) so I shelved it, then later ran across some information that caused me to think I hadn’t been using it correctly.

Once I discovered that, it took me awhile to find correct information on how to use it. Since I have found out how to use it, this device has made all the difference in the world.

The instructions that come with most current-day Violet Rays are sadly lacking IMO. Since the vintage units were apparently different Wattages and had wax cores, etc., there are differences in using them between one and another.

Today’s units seem to be mostly 10-15 Watts, and— This is a big one for me— Thankfully I don’t have to turn mine off every 15 minutes of runtime.

I wouldn’t be without my Violet Ray now, even on a roadtrip .

Brussels, you asked:
“…What are the benefits for you? Could you tell us?...”

The Violet Ray energizes my entire body and seems to cut down body pain when I ground both feet and hold the Mushroom Electrode (Argon/Violet) with both hands, making sure that all 5 fingers of each hand are touching the fired electrode. I use full power for this, but YMMV and I am just telling you the way *I* do it.

The effect when I do this is immediately noticeable, and seems even further enhanced several minutes later. I’m not sure how long it lasts, but it definitely lowers pain and increases energy, and this is using the Argon/Violet electrode.

I have both feet grounded and at least one hand upon the electrode *before I energize the electrode*, then use the second hand to turn the Violet Ray on.

I do not like to get “bit” by electricity, I do not find that feeling pleasant, and I do confess that I frequently jump when the electrode first fires up with that snappy, angry-waspy sound it has .

Almost always, when I use the Violet Ray even for a spot treatment, I at least ground my right foot, or some other point on my body. I have learned that the Violet Ray is much more effective when I ground myself.

It also works when I use it while I am not grounded, but nowhere near as well, nor as strongly.

Also you asked:
“…Do you have lyme?...”

Well, I thought I did for years, because a Cardiac Surgeon hooked me up to his computerized system, muscle-tested me and insisted over and over that I had Lyme, but if so I must have already had it for years.

He tested me in 2013 and nothing Lyme-ish whatsoever shows up in my blood with Darkfield, Brightfield, nor Phase Contrast Live Blood Analysis now in 2015. So I am reticent now to say “I had Lyme” because it wasn’t an Igenex Western Blot, it was through an Electrodermal device. If I ever did have it, I guess I must have gotten rid of it.

You wrote:
“…Somehow, when I use it on one spot, and let it sit there for a while, I will feel ANOTHER spot like tingling, so I move to that spot….”

I do the same thing, works like a charm, doesn’t it?

Another thing I do is to use mine while doing stretches, like slow Yoga-type stretches, while in the whole-body-energizing (Both hands on the live electrode, feet on the ground, etc),

and slowly stretch my muscles through all the sore spots, staying in each sore position until the Violet Ray dissolves the pain there. That works great, and I encourage you to try it!
Dancers should know about this!

Gotta go, but I want to post this first, thanks again Brussels! You are an inspiration to many here, I am certain!

Perfect Health to you and everybody,

Lightsong 

(breaking up the post into a couple lines at a time for easier reading for many here)

[ 10-09-2015, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 9 | From Somewhere Out There | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Lightsong!

thank you for your detailed explanation!

I guess your grounding makes sense (even though I got so lazy to do it when I got used to my wand!).

I'll try to do it again grounded to see. It's a great tip, thank you!

Well, I have to confess, I had one positive Western blot, one borderline, one negative westernblot. I know I had lyme because I took the tick off, and 10 days later I had a bulls eye rash, that grew visually EVERY SINGLE DAY, till it took a pretty good part of my leg.

But all other coinfections (babesia, bart etc), I only had energetic tests too. Here in Europe, I don't think I would have found anyone to test me for all those co-infections, as they were thought as 'extremely' rare and no MD believed me.

Anyway, thanks for explaining and I'm glad you sound healthy enough (not fighting lyme)!

I'm SO glad to hear that you also feel that tingling HINT from the high frequencies! I thought it was only me, but it happens every time I use it!

People ask if this is energetic, I say, no. It's a physical tingling, almost like pain, stinging me, and I simply follow the stings with my violet ray.

Yep, that angry wasp, I know what you mean! I start low, always... then increase.

As you are an experienced user, would you like to treat your saccule ear (Inner ear), that connects your two brains?

I mean, I wouldn't suggest that for beginners, as it DOES go inside your brain, and probably glands of the brain.

But as your body is used to the high voltages, I'm just doing that experiment after using the Neurophone, which was an instrument originally used to help man to communicate with dolphins (as dolphins, whales and men can listen by the inner ear, called saccule).

I just started using the Neurophone, and I know now where is my saccule (as I listen to the cracking sound, like the sound dolphins do, when I use my Neurophone).

I know I already listened to it, with my violet ray, even though it is not pulsed (like with the Neurophone).

If I use the electrode behind my neck, upper part of the neck, central point (like on my first cervical), I will listen the Tesla coils buzzing in my inner ear.

Do you know what I'm talking about?

I never used the wand too long there. But now I did, for about 3-5 minutes, as the Neurophone is really treating something in my brain THROUGH my saccule, and I felt anxious, from inside.

Using the violet ray there, and listening to the coils in my inner ear was very very relaxing. I do feel it may help treating our brains through that entrance point.

I don't know many people experienced enough with the violet ray, that could try that experiment. If you are willing to try (and you do not have migraines etc), I would be glad to know your results.

You can send me a PM, if you'd like!

I will be grateful to read your opinion!

I don't think it does all that the Neurophone does, as it pulses frequencies from the TEsla coils (while the violet ray, has its own frequencies just from the coils being on).

I mean, it's just an idea!

Lightsong
Member # 46763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightsong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels,
This will be the 4th time I have attempted to post a response to you, every time this BB causes my computer to hang and freeze :-(.

I do not enter orifices with the Violet Ray, and am very very cautious especially near my Brain and Eyes, which is one of the reasons I posted this thread.

I do have the ear electrodes, but have never used them for this reason.

PS While grounding with the Violet Ray, I keep the electrode as far away from the ground point as possible, otherwise the *ground point* may bite me.

Posting now before my computer hangs again/ My apologies for being so brief.

Towards Perfect Health :-),

Lightsong

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello! I'm going to order the Violet Ray next week. I'm just wondering what you mean by "grounding". It may have been mentioned prior but I didn't read it - my apology if it was already mentioned.

I have a SOTA LightWorks and infrared light is very good for eye problems. I haven't used it alot for that but there was a NASA study awhile back about infrared light & blindness.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2525-light-therapy-tackles-eye-injuries/

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey, how is your violet ray Sparkle?

And Lightsong, I do use it more on my head and brain now.

I do not have neuro problems since lyme went dormant, but I just didn't think I needed to treat my head / brain.

Only after the Neurophone, I got convinced that somehow, an aging brain needs support, and I use the Violet ray all over, and also on my skull, face, neck...

If you see the voltage of the Multi Wave Oscilator, the violet ray is just a toy (even though powerful, that can break your electric devices).

People 'bathing' on extreme high voltages of the MWO, whole body, still report good results (against infections, and cancer, for ex).

So really, the more I use my wand, the less I'm afraid of it, but I think I'll need years of use to be sure.

It is still wonderfully relaxing to use it, much more than the Neurophone (that is exciting me more than relaxing, I think). A kind of double-size knife. I use then the violet ray to calm down, exactly where I can listen to the buzz IN my brain.

Lightsong
Member # 46763

Hi Sparkle and Brussels,

By 'grounding' I mean sink a ground rod into the Earth outside, run a wire to inside the house, and fasten it to a copper or Stainless Steel plate.

Or, if you *know* that your house electrical wiring is properly grounded (I know that mine is, many are not), then you can connect a wire from the ground terminal of a 3-prong plug to a Stainless Steel or Copper plate, then plug the plug into a correctly-wired 3-prong receptacle.

When I touch some part of my body (foot, toe, elbow, etc) to the properly-grounded plate, then my body is 'grounded'.

Most of the time I stay grounded while using the Violet Ray. Its effects are much more pronounced that way.

PS Those little 3-foot mats that don't actually hook to an electrical ground will not work for this.

Brussels, thank you for posting that information :-)!

I do use the Violet Ray all over my head, face etc except for my eyes. I may start slowly on my eyes probably this weekend, thanks to encouragement from you :-).

When using the VR on my head, I make sure I go around my Pineal/Pituitary/Hypothalamus glands, sinuses and Lymph nodes, teeth and jawbone, TMJ, then neck and face etc.

This is such a marvelous little workhorse of a tool :-)! I think everybody, everywhere should never be without it. IMO it is truly amazing, people have no idea. We gotta wake 'em up...

BTW I have wound up with one of the Chinese units (Same one linked to in the other Violet Ray thread, $22.90USD) I had bought some extra electrodes for my Ukrainian VR, but although I was told they were the same size, the new ones did not fit onto the wandstem.

Well, shipping them back to China would have cost more than the electrodes did themselves, so I went ahead and got the Chinese VR (Wanted a backup VR anyway) figured at least they would fit into that one, and I was right, they do [Big Grin] !

So now I not only have a backup for ~$23., but I can use those electrodes as well! All good :-)!

CHINESE VS. UKRAINIAN VIOLET RAY COMPARISON

Soooo... My Ukrainian unit's wand handle is about two-thirds the length of the Chinese wand handle, and the Ukrainian's handle is "fatter" than the Chinese one too.

The Ukrainian VR runs much quieter than the Chinese VR.

I haven't noticed either of them heating up with extended usage.

As far as their physical effects, they both work great!

The Chinese VR (Same $22.90 USD one everyone here is talking about) is longer in handle-length, and the handle is narrower in diameter.

The Chinese VR handle is much more ergonomic and fits to the hand better, is easier to maneuver around contours, etc.

The power adjustment switch on the Chinese VR is also more ergonomic IMHO. It has a palpable 'detent' into the "Off" position, and the adjustment/power knob is shaped so that it is *much* easier to grab.

On my Ukrainian model when you can't turn the knob any more it's just "Off", there is no definite 'detent'.

The Ukrainian "On/Off/Power Adjust" knob is not as easy to grip for adjustment, I grit my teeth every time I have to turn it (One of the reasons I first began using it at full power).

I think if one has arthritis in their hands, it *might* be better to go for the Chinese Violet Ray?

Have a Great Day :-),

Lightsong :-)

shoeless joe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeless joe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont mess around with your eyes
Posts: 227 | From fairhaven ma | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to wait to get the VR device because I have some other expenses coming up at the moment. As soon as I get through it - I'm going to get one or 2.

I happen to have access to a Van der Graaff generator. I tried it for about a minute & I think it may have healed my tooth/nerve problem...? I've been using the LightWorks & the Mag Pulser (SOTA), too - so I don't know what it was.

I was in extreme pain yesterday & it's alot better today, though. (?)

I know nothing about physics so I don't know how or why this would work. I tried it again today. When I was in my socks on the wood floor - I didn't feel the shock or static go through me but when I had a pair of sneakers on - I could feel it in my foot. I don't know if the wood floor was grounding it or not. I thought the rubber in my shoe would be more grounding but it was the opposite.

I don't know how or why this would work but my tooth feels like 80% better today than yesterday. I was afraid I would have to get the tooth pulled out!

FYI - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_de_Graaff_generator

I didn't touch the round metal part - I just held my hand up to it about 1/2 inch away. I don't know if there are long term health dangers but it did seem to heal my tooth nerve problem. I'm going to use it cautiously, though - and read more about it.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightsong
Member # 46763

To Shoeless Joe:

[Smile] You sound like me. [Smile]

That's why, even though i have several books that discuss using the VR with one's eyes and how to do it, and even though there is a VR electrode made specifically and only for using with the eyes, I'm looking for folks who have done it firsthand.

Thanks for your post though, caution is always advisable. Of course.

Lightsong

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Lightsong - I tried "earthing" a while back but I didn't notice much from it. I bought one of those testers & some grounding wires - silver socks...

The apartment I was living in was really bad with electrical issues. I so glad we moved. I bought a meter & the walls were off the charts.

I don't know about doing the whole spike in the ground thing. I'll have to give it some thought. I live in an apartment.

The weird thing was that I tested my blanket - I had a fuzzy, warm polyester blanket (like the stuff they make jackets out of - Patagonia, et al...)... It was really static-y... Lots of electricity in it. You wouldn't think that a blanket would be a big deal but it was really high in electrical charge.

Wonder what that does - sleeping under that all night...?

Lightsong
Member # 46763

Hi Sparkle,

yep grounding is a whole nother topic, especially if you are in an old building, a highrise apt, or a huge city.

http://www.grounded.com/what-is-earthing

is a good source of more information on grounding yourself. My favorite method to do it is just walking outdoors and barefoot :-). So you could actually stand barefoot on the ground while using your Violet Ray and that is supposed to work. Uncomplicated. Just get yourself a looong extension cord LOL, and be prepared for some wierd looks :-).

I know what you mean about the blanket. I have one that at night, if I run my hand over it, it makes the most beautiful very bright sparks.

I don't use that blanket much.

Lightsong

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lightsong, thank you for the detailed comparison!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR-s1XTtWVg

This is a MUCH more powerful coil (3 MILLION volts)! Right in his face /eye!

I wouldn't do that, I mean, just because I react with much smaller voltages from the Neurophone and the violet ray!!

But he, with all his knowledge, does use these coils to be zapped from millions of volts!!

Lakhowsky Multiple Wave Oscilator sends MUCH higher voltages through YOUR whole body (than the violet ray).

the other device, the Molecular enhancer, it also sends much higher voltages to your whole body.

Flanagan says his first model of Neurophone alone was sending 3,000 volts directly to his brain, just above his eyes, and he could keep that voltage the whole day, if he wanted!!!

I guess the trick is A/C current X D/C? DC current travel directly inside your body, while AC travels on the surface.

That is what Flanagan said in a lecture.

Van de Graaf is DC, if I read well?

--------------
sparkle: I hope your tooth is doing better!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

That is a cool video, only 2 min, of a home made Tesla coil lighting many types of lamps!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWyjRjGuV98

The voltage is also much higher (just see the size of the coil!!!). The guy just put his hand there, but you can see how literally everything going close will light up!

You don't need anything inside, only vaccum. Dead lamps can also light up (like your electrode of the violet ray, is not a lamp, it's just empty space with bits of argon or neon).

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lightsong, if you like your Violet Ray and the feeling of these Tesla coil, I think you will enjoy the Neurophone.

I'm sort of still delighted with the feeling the coils in resonance do to a body (like in the violet ray). I guess, it's due to scalar waves, that cross anything... ?

The Neurophone also uses Tesla coils, and the feeling is similar to the Violet ray, in a sense.

The difference is that the Violet ray only uses the voltage to 'treat', it is not 'intelligent', in that sense. It's the pure magnetism, in a certain frequency, that provides the treatment. Which is already a wonderful tool!

But the Neurophone is a smart device, in the sense that it sends Fibonnaci frequencies to your brain, specifically with an intent (of harmonizing to the universe, natural laws).

It's the brain and those frequencies that end up doing something to you. Like bringing balance, cleaning switchings, healing old scars or accidents, or old places that got a lot of infection,... I feel each place clearing up.

I then use the Violet Ray to help my body to accept the new changes that the Neurophone is causing. Because some changes are painful, literally.

My mind is so concentrated, it's as though I have almost a double soul concentrated in one, in intensity.

What I feel is healing from my own source of energy... How can I explain that? ....

The Violet Ray is an amazing source of energy, that cleans parts with injuries (even old injuries that no longer exist), heals inflammation, even infection sometimes, open cells (electroporation) to get food and dump toxins...

The feeling is wonderful, right?...

The Neurophone is less an 'exterior' tool of help (like the violet ray is).

I see it like a tool that helps my body find its right path to healing, on its own.

It feels like doors opening, inside me.

Like my body can find its healing sources from within. It takes time for all that healing, and I can see the time I still need because my body is pretty messed up.

But I can picture like a path of energy in the center of my body, a vertical line, and that path of energy is sending information for the rest of the body, so that it heals 'on its own'.

That doesn't mean only physical healing, but my mind is lighter, my own blockades (mental, even), sort of un-tie from their binding places inside me. I hope this makes any sense....

It's like a continuous untying of 'energy' or mental or disease 'knots' inside me.

It feels like breathing pure air from the top of a mountain, lungs full of fresh air, and light, and that fresh sunny air goes through all the cells of my body, just because I 'allow' my cells to breathe again, by releasing blockades.

Old injuries (from primary school!), lyme 'scars' from infections, old teeth infections (not related to lyme), joint pain, places with arthrosis, my abdomen (I was born with digestive problems), many joints, one by one, I feel them literally 'moving', being solved.

I couldn't expect that from a device. I wonder if this happens due to the Tesla coils and scalar waves, the Fibonacci frequencies, the 40,000 Hz ultrasounds, or from all that together.

How could Flanagan invent this Neurophone?

He said he usually thinks, thinks, puts his whole energy in trying to get a solution to what he wants. Fruitless, he can't create anything, despite his efforts.

He waits a bit, and next day, the solution opens, like a book, in front of him. Like he has all maps of the devices, circuits, all in perfect harmony. He only has to build is what the 'map' shows. That is how he created the Neurophone.

Anyway, I might be imagining this all. It's a bit too good to be true.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement