LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bryan Rosner needs your help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bryan Rosner needs your help
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BryanRosner1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone,

Some of you may have heard that I've been very ill. I was about 99% healthy up until 2 months ago. I got a puncture wound on my foot, and got what appears to be a "Mild" case of tetanus. This seems to have activated dormant / remission infections in my body. Though I had no Lyme symptoms before this incident, apparently I had dormant infections.

I had a surgery to clean out the wound and the wound on foot has healed, but it is still red, puffy, and somewhat infected. I believe the tetanus bacteria has worked its way down through my foot and is currently inside a biofilm in the bottom of my foot. It is making me TERRIBLY ill.

I've read all the literature on tetanus...and I've done the immunoglobulin shot and booster shot at the hospital, but the infection still seems to be making everything else in the body go nuts.

I've done tons of things over the last 2 months, but still don't seem to be really winning the battle. I mean EVERYTHING... you name it, rife, PEMF, ozone, antibiotics, etc. The topical / local treatments seem to be much more useful than the systemic / oral treatments. Topical use of antibiotics + DMSO seems to help a lot.

I'm looking for any suggestions you may have for me. I've spent years writing books and trying to help the Lyme community, now I'm asking that you try to help me :-)

I don't need a basic education on tetanus, vaccines, etc. I've studied up. I need some new, think-out-side the box ideas on how to reach and kill a stubborn embedded biofilm infection in my foot. I'm open to systemic treatments, but topical / local treatments would be ideal as these seem to have helped the most.

I graciously thank you for your help and look forward to reading some replies. Thank you.

Bryan Rosner

Posts: 123 | From Tahoe | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very sorry to hear this!

Here is a current thread on biofilm busting. Perhaps you can get some good ideas from it. I hope so!!!

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/134967#000001

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordana
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you've tried everything but BVT I would try BVT. It breaks up biofilms and will get in there directly and blow it up. You need to follow an organized protocol, you can't just grab and sting yourself with a bee. I am not sure if it would be better to sting yourself on the spinal dermatome or right on the infection but you can go here and ask:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/398477540313310/?multi_permalinks=635468179947577¬if_t=group_highlights¬if_id=1477581164411483

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear this! I'd go straight to using the Violet Ray on the foot. If you can get your hands on a refurbished vintage model they are much more powerful than the modern ones marketed as beauty devices.

Some Violet Ray threads:

Tesla High Frequency Device Against Lyme

Tesla and D'arsonvalization theory by an Austrian MD

for Violet Ray, PEMF, Biomat and Orgone users

18 months violet ray experience and hormones

[ 10-28-2016, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: gz ]

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hyperbaric oxygen. I personally use an OxyHealth mild HBO chamber. There is a long discussion thread on it. If this was me, that is what I would do.

I'm really sorry that you are feeling so horrible after feeling so well. That is really hard to deal with.

Posts: 1685 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bryan, I'm so sorry to hear this. I have found your books very helpful.

What about the new UVLrx therapy? I haven't tried it yet (hoping to soon!) but I have heard great things.

And just think, if it works, you'll have more writing material. ; )

http://uvlrx.com/

Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the mildHBO thread: http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/125201
Posts: 1685 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you didn't want an education on tetanus, but I wonder if the shots you received are causing you the problems.

These posts may be worth reading>

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/95010?

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Brian! First, I'm sorry to hear this. Second, I love your books. You indeed have been a tremendous help to the Lyme community.

The ideas already mentioned are great, but I personally would strongly second the suggestion of BVT on the foot itself. Especially if the systemic ABX are not totally eradicating the infection. BVT directly dissolves biofilm, as shown by various studies. That's also been my experience with it.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BryanRosner1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks everyone for your suggestions.

Can someone give me an easy OTC way to do bee venom therapy on foot? Is there a product to buy or a way to obtain it? I do have a Venex bee venom cream, not sure if this is adequate or ideal?

Posts: 123 | From Tahoe | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jordana
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extracted venom isn't as effective. You want a real bee. It's quite cheap and easy, it just seems foreign if you've never done it.

You order bees in a box and tweezers to catch them with.

And you should get an epipen JUST IN CASE, STRONGLY RECOMMENDED; but anaphylaxis has never happened to most people I know.

Then just pick them up and apply to self.

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Badtick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Badtick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second Steve1906. I was also at 99% and a tetanus shot has recently sent me into a horrific relapse.
Posts: 184 | From CT | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

I agree vaccines are not good. I waited 2 weeks into the illness to get the shot. If anything the shot made me a small amount better but certainly didn't change the course of the illness significantly better or worse. Before I got the shot I was already very ill with this, and the shot didn't make anything change. FYI.
Sammi
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bryan. Years ago and before being bitten by a tick, I stepped on a nail that went through my shoe and into my foot. Several hours later I went to the emergency room because my foot was swollen and extremely painful. I was surprised how bad it had gotten so quickly.

The doctor told me these kind of injuries can be very serious and even cause death depending on which bacteria have entered the bloodstream.

I had the wound cleaned thoroughly and did everything I was supposed to including taking antibiotics. It kept getting reinfected over and over again for months. At one point I had to soak it multiple times daily and elevate it for two weeks. It was still infected. I ended up with blood poisoning months later.

After seeing several doctors, I went to a surgeon. He found a granuloma that had formed as a result of the infection. He cut it out, and I never had any more problems from it.

It may be a long shot, but maybe you should check into this as a possibility. I hope you can figure out what is going on and that you feel better soon.

Posts: 4681 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure445
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Multiple antibacterial and anti-inflammatory essential oils applied all over the foot? Clove, oregano, tea tree, frankincense, thieves...

Anything to improve circulation to the foot: foot soakes, acupuncture, foot massage, alternating heat and cold, scraping the foot with tiger balm.

Have you seen a chinese medicine doctor? They are the best for unusual issues.

I hope you get some relief soon! Your books are wonderful and have helped me over the years.

Take good care!

--------------------
unsure445

Posts: 824 | From northeast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me
Member # 45475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry to hear you're so ill.

mHBOT. I thought it was hokey until it started really healing a very ill friend of mine with Lyme and cos. I still had my doubts, so I tried it at my llmd's office once and herxed my tail off.

Got one for home use. Herxing my tail off and backing off it bc I'm on a heavy antibiotic regimen.

It both kills the bad stuff and promotes healing/building the immune system.

I got the basic version from newtowne hyperbarics.

I hope you feel better soon.

--------------------
Just sharing my experiences, opinions, and what I've read and learned. Not medical advice.

Posts: 1431 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - sorry to hear about this. You can contact Scott at www.betterhealthguy.com and discuss BVT with him - he's knowledgeable and also knows about the people doing it. Also maybe pick his brain on your situation and see if he has any suggestions.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the bacterium is anearobic, most any antiseptic method involving oxygenation should work. HBOT could work for that reason.

An easier method would be using MMS. MMS certainly should take care of an anearobic type bacterial infection. It also has the advantage of killing active Lyme and a pretty good detoxifier.

It seems colostridium teteni dump toxins into the body which cause the muscle contractions so anything that can do that should help.

I would use Char Boehm's DNA frequencies if using Rife frequency treatments as they rarely do not work. I would use her octave conversion program to run them in the 30,000 to 40,000 Hz range or higher.

I don't know what machine you are using, but my GB-4000 with the MOPA takes twenty minutes to fully penetrate the body. I would go longer given that the more serious nature of the infection.

Th Lyme always seems to come back sooner or later. That's just the way it operates. Best frequencies I have found for that are 2016 & 840.6 Hz.

Good luck.

Dan

[ 10-29-2016, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should mention black seed oil to boost your immune system also.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nice to see so folks many jumping in to help someone who has helped the Lyme community more than anyone knows. Thank you all.

Bryan,

[hi]

Sorry to hear about the foot. If you were part of my family- because I can't recommend medical treatment- I'd soak the foot in epsom salts and use raw organic honey as treatment.

4 x a day clean wound and apply more honey and new dressing

That is what I've used, reluctantly at first, to heal some nasty lesions/wounds. Thinking it was a hokey treatment and I'd die before it did anything, I was super surprised it works like a charm. A LLMD recommended it.

Some innovative doctors use it to pack what are considered to be "incurable" infections after a surgery and it has worked in that situation too. Lots of literature on it. Pub-Med and elsewhere.

Good luck and lettuce no how you are doing!

[group hug]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brian! So sorry this happened. You have helped so many for so long, now I hope we can help you.

I'd recommend a two-fisted approach: oral and topical Olive Leaf Extract. Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with these products or company in any way, just want to help.

Get some Olive Leaf Extract, Seagate brand (it is the best and has the most active ingredient in it)

They have a cut/wound spray you could use
http://seagateproducts.com/product/240/Olive-Leaf-Cut-%26-Wound-Remedy-1-oz-Spray.html

Also get OLE capsules OLE is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal. I don't know if it has any effect on biofilms.

http://seagateproducts.com/product/223/Olive-Leaf-Extract-450mg-90-V-Caps.html

Read about Dr. Morton Walker and Olive Leaf Extract: Antimicrobial Therapy" in the Townsend Letter

https://secure.seagateproducts.com/images/uploads/pages/File/townsend-letter-may.pdf

I have his book (paperback, 223 pages) which I purchased used from Amazon. I just checked and you can get one used for 1 cent (shipping will cost you more than the book!!)

https://www.amazon.com/Olive-Extract-Morton-Walker-D-P-M/dp/1575662264?tag=askcomdelta-20

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi brian , i second what jordana and tnt say...venex has a injectable ...aint cheep but you mix with procaine and it has 47%effectiveness on gram neg ...i would do more of the essential oils ..and add boswelia to your dmso ...

if it is auto immune i found a fuctional do to do iv curcumin calmed my vasculitis some

mix propolis manuka honey ,works on mrsa , on wound if still there.good luck g

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Bryan! [Smile] I'm so sorry to hear that you're in such a state as this. You know how I feel about Xango.... maybe that would be worth a try?

Sammi had a hopeful comment and many others have shared some good ideas with you. I hope you find something that will work for YOU.

I'll keep you in my prayers .. keep us posted on your progress.

[group hug]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brian, I am sorry to hear you are going through this.

This is what I would do:

I'd pack it with a charcoal poultice to draw out the infection. Hold in place with plastic wrap so the poultice stays on the spot and to also keep it from drying out and to keep it from poofing out and get all over the place as it drys.

Wash wound and change charcoal pack a few times a day.

I'd then run the preset General Antiseptic (GB-4000 if you have one) on the Rife.

I would also take homeopathic Ledum 30c for 3 doses.

At the same time I would take Homeopathic Hypericum 30c and Silica 30c.

Hypericum helps to heals deep infected wounds and is the next line of defense against tetanus if you miss the Ledum phase which is the first remedy used in this situation.

Silica draws out the infection to the surface and helps soften hard scar tissue.

I'd carry on with the Silica and Hypericum (I put them under my tongue- Silica on one side and Hypericum on the other side and Ledum on top of the tongue, 3- 4 times a day and start spreading out the dosing with improvement.

I'd stop the Ledum (wild rosemary in homeopathic form) after taking it 3 times. The other two remedies will carry on supporting healing.

1) As long as needed: charcoal pack. Wash wound at each charcoal pack change.

2) Day One: Ledum 30c, Hypericum30c and Silica 30c
3-4 times that day.

3) Rife General Antiseptic preset as needed. It could wipe out the remedies so I would dose AFTER the Rife session.

4) Day 2 and 3 and maybe 4 (if still needed)
Homeopathic Hypericum 30c, Silica 30c
3-4 times a day
Space out doses with improvement.

I say 30c potency because those are easy to get at the health food store. As you know, there are higher potencies you can get through a homeopath who would also assist and assess needs.

The 30c potency acts just fine.

You can PM me if needed.

All the best to you!

This is not medical advice. It's just my opinion.

[ 10-29-2016, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K2 will pull apart a biofilm as it clutches onto calcium in biofilms and carries it away. You are already onto ways to kill pathogens so that part it taken care of.

It will pull calcium out of tissues and direct it to the bone....so it could be that at some point if one is not taking calcium one could start to get muscle cramps...

Can add Vit D to that regimen to complete the trio.

I use Osteo-K by NBI as it has all 3 three things in it but I also have just K2 by Thorne in drops and eat broccoli and take Vit D in Olive Oil (oleic acid) as that is good too.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bryan, thanks for your work for the Lyme community and all the very best for your healing: you have some great suggestions here.

If you live near a biomagnetic pair practitioner, it might be worth checking out as well.

[ 10-30-2016, 06:52 AM: Message edited by: ukcarry ]

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know this sounds weird but in my mms book Desitin (diaper rash cream, or any cream that is at least 40% zinc) is suggested for brown recluse spider bites. It contains 40% zinc oxide and says it will kill most of the poison and deduce the pain and itching. It also recommends mms hourly for a few days.

Maybe an mms foot bath would help.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Colloidal silver and yerba del manso tea/Anemopsis

Hierba del manso
Here are some info:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WjdxvjkL4c

https://www.pureformulas.com/yerba-mansa-1-oz-by-herb-pharm.html?CUSTOMTRACKING=CUSTOMTRACKING&CAWELAID=996160407&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=13900210616&CATCI=pla-83928560781&catargetid=53 0005240002633087&cadevice=c&gclid=COeJmJuAgdACFYqKfgod-F4Kfw

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-338-yerba%20mansa.aspx?activeingredientid=338&activeingredientname=yerba%20mansa

Good luck!

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoiph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryan...

I am very sorry to hear this happened.

IMO, your encephalopathy, infection, biofilm, immune reaction, etc., will respond favorably to hyperbaric oxygen.

kgg, me, D Bergy and others have already mentioned it to you above.

I am happy to share resources with you, as you will need the appropriate protocol, equipment, etc. No need to re-invent the wheel...I can help.

I'm confident hyperbaric will help you if it is done appropriately.

PM me if you are interested, and we can talk it through...

Posts: 1880 | From Earth | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryan, I would do what Look up is proposing!!
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One more thought - have you ever tried a biomat? Not the complete solution but might be a nice complement to some of the other suggestions.

The far infrared rays penetrate deeply and are supposed to be healing. It also helps with circulation. It is also good for detox at the higher temps and very relaxing at the lower ones.

Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bryan ... How are you doing?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Thank you everyone for your comments and suggestions. I'll be back periodically to re-read them all. I'm trying to only try one thing at a time, so it may take me a while to get through all this but I want everyone to know I'm grateful for your help. Bryan Rosner
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry you're feeling bad. If you want to stick with topical at this point, how about topical cannabis? Or colloidal silver? Tea tree? Photons? Violet Ray?

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DolphinLady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6275

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DolphinLady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bryan,
Sorry to hear you're not doing well.
I would definitely include infrared laser treatments either stand alone or in combination with other protocols. There are many lasers on the market...
I would never want to be without mine- it has saved me, my loved ones (including pets)numerous times!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Posts: 925 | From California | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi <<<<< Bryan' >>>>>,

Looks like lots of good solid advice here for you.

TxC' and I will sure be praying for you,and hope to hear you are recovering soonest!

Jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Bergy...but... black seed oil does MUCH MORE than "boost your immune system"!

Black seed oil has been used BOTH topically (poke open the capsule and apply to a small sterile gauze pad and keep in place with hypoallergenic tape) AND take one capsule orally BID = about 2.5 grams per day.

It is remarkable! Google it. Read, read, read. Be patient - takes time. Ancient remedy.

Read an overview here re: biofilms:

http://www.podiatrytoday.com/can-ultrasound-debridement-facilitate-biofilm-removal-diabetic-foot-ulcers

I was just on Azith. for Pseudomonas aeruginosa - abundant in soil.

Besides being a COPD co-infection, we can get that bacteria as a foot infection:

"From 1978 to 1988, microbiologically proven Pseudomonas osteochondritis and septic arthritis following nail puncture wound to the foot was diagnosed in 77 children aged 18 mo-19 y"

http://www.uptodate.com/contents/pseudomonas-aeruginosa-skin-and-soft-tissue-infections/abstract/36?utdPopup=true

IMO...if you go the HBOT route I would take 200mg of Pycnogenol before each treatment. Synergy.

I have the following (bought it after using same at my acupuncturist's office)and love it:

https://www.amazon.com/MedMassager-MMF06-Speed-Foot-Massager/product-reviews/B004IF89MY

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my sister got a really bad wound. she had no money. she soaked her hand in listerine every day and it cleared it up.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Topical 14% gallium nitrate foot soak for 90 minutes might work.

George Eby

Can order it on the internet.

That solution impacts iron transport.

There are a lot of pathogens that use iron for one thing or another - replication, quorum sensing via LuxS...

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jory
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 50029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jory     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Bryan, I'm late to this thread but have had amazing results with a homemade ointment of colloidal silver (10ppm) mixed 1:1 with coconut oil and 1/8th tsp petrolatum (vaseline). The coconut oil I'm using is infused with licorice root but that shouldn't be necessary for your needs (mine was fungal + bacterial).

Make the mixture and store it in a dropper bottle. Warm it up under a stream of hot water and shake well. Just one application did wonders for me and I continue to use it. Hope this helps you.

Jory

Posts: 289 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Mar 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BryanRosner1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 49076

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Marnie, what's the reasoning for taking pycogenol with hyperbarics?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement