LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » FYI: Lyme Patients Report Reactions to Covid "Vaccine" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FYI: Lyme Patients Report Reactions to Covid "Vaccine"
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phoiph,

Seems like you are saying I don’t have a critical eye. I beg to differ.

But your mind is not going to change no matter what facts are put in front of you.

Too bad the vaccines have not been tweaked for the delta variant since that variant makes up 90+% cases in the world

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8878 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoiph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker, you don't know my mind, or what will change it.

My mind is not strictly on one side; but I believe the overwhelming majority of the information we are receiving is one-sided.

Therefore, I am presenting another side, offered by a legitimate professional.

To me, the "vaccines" will become a lifetime series of variant boosters, with loss of rights, jobs and privileges for those that do not comply.

To me this is unsustainable and unacceptable.

There are other obvious avenues that need to be explored, including prevention and treatment, and I question why there the emphasis is not there, where it should be, don't you?

This is what I mean by interpreting the "facts" and information we are receiving with a critical eye. What is the motive here? Is it truly on our health and well being?

Posts: 1880 | From Earth | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn’t I just say that I enjoyed listening to the doctor’s information on treatment? Furthermore more emphasis has been put in treatment. Pfizer, for example, has a new drug that could easily be dispensed to the world.

Prevention seems pretty simple: avoid crowded indoor areas, wear masks, if you feel ill stay away from others, proper ventilation in rooms, eat a healthy diet etc. and if you wish, get vaccinated.

Getting tested before seeing loved ones at major gatherings might be helpful, too.

Aaron Rogers may not have been very sick from Covid, but his case was caught via testing. Hopefully he didn’t spread it to others who might have become more ill.

We will eventually get the Covid pandemic under control and when that happens boosters may not be needed or needed so often.

I do not believe the overwhelming majority of the information we are receiving is one sided. That would be saying that every country in the world is conspiring together to give misinformation.

That would be saying every county health department in every state in our nation and every hospital is conspiring to give misinformation.

This I do know. Three of my friends have died from Covid. None of my friends have died or had ill effects from the vaccine.

My mom lives in a retirement center. Prior to the vaccines coming out there were many cases of Covid especially in the nursing home /rehab section. And quite a few in independent living where she is. These cases were brought in by people who worked there.

Since the vaccine there has not been a single case of Covid among the independent living residents. There have been some in the nursing home section but there is a high turnover of people on and out of rehab there and not all might have been vaccinated.

And I am sure some cases were due to breakthrough.

Some people were skeptical about the polio vaccine when it came out. And I am sure some were skeptical about the smallpox vaccine. You don’t see those in the USA anymore.

I looked up medical records yesterday and I had 6 polio vaccines as a child. Obviously none since.

Keep in mind that Covid 19 is a new disease. It appeared only 2 years ago. You can’t expect perfect treatments or perfect prevention in that amount of time.

And Phoiph, I am always happy to see you present the other side. You just don’t seem to like it when I don’t agree with everything.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8878 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoiph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker,

I'm happy to agree to disagree; nothing personal here...and I sincerely hope we can continue to publicly voice our views and differences in this country.

I can tell by your reply that we are seeing the "big picture" through different lenses, and that is OK.

Posts: 1880 | From Earth | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

https://www.fastcompany.com/90699148/a-popular-covid-19-drug-may-not-help-women-new-study-shows

This article talks about the steroid treatment that the Texas doctor recommended. A Canadian study shows it helps men but NOT WOMEN!

Still so much to learn about treatments for Covid.

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10217695/Unvaccinated-Americans-twice-likely-hospitalized-seven-times-likely-die-Covid.html

About vaccines

--------------------
Hiker53

Phoiph
Member # 41238

I agree that there is still so much to learn about treatment...

But WHY is there still so much to learn about prevention and treatment When they can mass produce a "vaccine" at warp speed?

Why was/is the "vaccine" the only focus?

Many effective and inexpensive prevention and treatment protocols used by legitimate doctors have been censored and removed from public view.

Sadly, like many LLMD's, many of these docs have had to go under the radar to treat their patients.

Instead (as mentioned at the end of the "fastcompany" article posted above), the media and public sets their sights on the future drug as the new big thing.

Dexamethasone was only one of several treatment options that Dr. McCullough mentioned in the interview.

If it turns out to only prevent deaths in males and is less effective for females, than so be it...that's still helpful for half of the population. There are more options available.

For example, can you imagine how many lives might have been saved if there had been a prevention campaign when the low Vitamin D level/Covid death connection was discovered early on?

Free testing and Vitamin D supplementation could have been one of many inexpensive prevention strategies to improve people's awareness and immune health.

You have to dig for that information...but we sure hear a lot about the next great drug roll out!

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Why didn't anyone act on this?

https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2020/12/21/Experts-send-Vitamin-D-and-Covid-19-open-letter-to-world-s-governments

https://vitamindforall.org/letter.html

hiker53
Member # 6046

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/nov/17/wearing-masks-single-most-effective-way-to-tackle-covid-study-finds

The above is about mask wearing.

I think the initial focus was on prevention in terms of social, distancing, personal hygiene and then mask wearing.

To learn what drugs or supplements work to prevent Covid takes more time and double blind studies need to be done. Or enough studies done that their data can be collectively analyzed. That takes time.

Does it take more time than developing a vaccine? I don’t know the answer.

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

https://www.purdue.edu/newsroom/releases/2021/Q4/researchers-study-the-link-between-vitamin-d-and-inflammation.html

This study suggests that vitamin D is indeed helping in moderating Inflammation caused by T cells but also suggests it is not the type of vitamin D you would buy at a drugstore (like vitamin D3)

Too much vitamin D3 is harmful.

--------------------
Hiker53

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Hiker...

Please clarify, because it sounds like what you're saying is that Vitamin D, which has been used safely forever (and had already proven effective as a preventative against death from Covid19 when the letter went out to governments), wouldn't have been a viable option because it would've taken too much time to do lengthy studies?

But...it is OK to inject a brand new, experimental mRNA therapy on a global scale...without the lengthy studies and testing normally required of a new drug or vaccine?

hiker53
Member # 6046

The article you posted says the letter is based on multiple observances as well as RCTs.

I wish they had listed some of the randomized controlled trials.

Also says may take 10 times daily amount recommended by UK.

Seems like different studies have different results. What they agree on is vitamin D helps inflammation.

I guess with a pandemic they are desperate to get a better prevention.

And I will repeat too much Vitamin D can harm the body. No harm in taking the amount in the UK letter as long as you monitor with blood tests. Fat soluble vitamins get stored and can cause liver and kidney issues.

--------------------
Hiker53

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Did you read the actual letter signed by over 200 doctors and scientists (second link)?

You will find references and studies.

Regarding safety, they're not promoting mega doses. Here's a quote from the letter:

"...Vitamin D’s safety is more like that of face masks. There is no need to wait for further clinical trials to increase use of something so safe, especially when remedying high rates of deficiency/insufficiency should already be a priority..."

tammybrown
Member # 52471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tammybrown     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for sharing the information, it's important now
Posts: 3 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2021  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

I agree. Glad the discussion is helpful.
Phoiph
Member # 41238

As of February 1, Austria is mandating "vaccinations" for their entire population, and currently imposing a lock down for unvaccinated citizens only, with fines imposed. Papers will be checked for anyone in public.

Other countries are following, imposing fines and refusing public services and government assistance, access to resources, etc., to the unvaccinated only.

Maybe they haven't heard mRNA therapy doesn't prevent infection or spread? Or that infected people, regardless of vaccination status carry the same load of virus and are equally contagious?

Are we next?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2021/11/19/not-just-austria-here-are-the-countries-making-covid-19-vaccination-compulsory-for-everyone/?sh=211106c04bf0

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10203329/Anger-mounts-cops-start-enforce-Austria-Covid-lockdown-divides-society-two.html

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Pro-vax doctor explains why Covid19 shots shouldn't be mandated for all Americans:

Opinion: Why COVID-19 Vaccines Should Not Be Required for All Americans | National News | US News
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/why-covid-19-vaccines-should-not-be-required-for-all-americans

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still amazed and shocked.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

The lockdowns and mandates are creating huge crowds of demonstrators, protestors, and rioters now, when keeping people apart is their goal...
Phoiph
Member # 41238

An interpretation of the statistics we're receiving:

https://newsxpres.com/how-covid-19-jab-benefits-are-exaggerated/

Phoiph
Member # 41238

https://www.science.org/content/article/hope-lyme-disease-new-vaccine-targets-ticks

They are hoping it would create a skin reaction at the bite (itching redness) in hopes that the person would pull off the tick before it can transmit disease. It doesn't prevent transmission, however they are thinking of also "loading" it with mRNA that targets the pathogen.

We can only wonder how someone's immune system who has/has had chronic Lyme would react.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are fine in our state.

(listed above)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Phoiph:
https://www.science.org/content/article/hope-lyme-disease-new-vaccine-targets-ticks

They are hoping it would create a skin reaction at the bite (itching redness) in hopes that the person would pull off the tick before it can transmit disease. It doesn't prevent transmission, however they are thinking of also "loading" it with mRNA that targets the pathogen.

We can only wonder how someone's immune system who has/has had chronic Lyme would react.

No, thank you.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Let's not forget there was a Lyme vaccine that was taken off the market.

I know someone badly injured by that one...horrible relapse and has not recovered.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

I do remember! Absolutely!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Interesting perspective and interview by Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, internal medicine doctor and former head of health at the Council of Europe, on how we got here:

https://www.freelysocial.com/the-who-is-an-institution-of-corruption/

kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truth! imo. Thank you for posting.
Posts: 1685 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just reporting that I've done fine this past year and a half on 10 gms of Vit C/day, 5000 IU Vit D and a mushroom product, Host Defense, with 17 mushrooms in a capsule - 2 capsules in the am and pm M-F - mushrooms are anti-viral and we can just eat them.

I usually have gotten a flu a month, but not this past year and a half - barely just a couple.

My chiropractor has also done great - he has seen a couple hundred patients a week throughout this time. He takes a multi vit/min, extra zinc with quercetin and glutathione/NAC.

What bothered me from the beginning of covid is I saw no discussion about keeping the immune system strong. Obviously I and my chiropractor went into full boost mode from the beginning. No discussion of immune system strengthening? Something seemed off from the beginning, to me. Like they were trying to scare everyone without giving anyone any sense of control.

I also watched an online health summit in April 2020 - there was a doctor in Shanghai who said they weren't losing any covid patients there, including those with co-morbidities, because they were put on high dose IV Vit C.

Well, my lower dose Vit C is still in that category and I can stop or greatly reduce any flus I might be getting by upping it.

So I think this entire situation is overlooking, well us, basically - the fight we can bolster inside successfully.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Thank you, Robin~
Lymetoo
Member # 743

"They" told us nothing about keeping ourselves healthy because .....

My husband and I take Zinc, selenium, Vit D 3 (with K2). He also takes melatonin and some Vit C, which I don't do well with.

He got a light case of CV we never knew he had until he was tested for antibodies last month.

Knock on wood, I have not been ill once for at least the past two years. I battle MCAS everyday, but that is another story.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Good to know, Lymetoo.

Just curious, were you also tested for antibodies?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

No, but he was supposed to check last week. I ended up at a different lab than the one at his office, so I think it was left off.

When I get my results of the other blood work, I'll ask him about the CV if it wasn't done. My doctor's office sent me to the other lab due to the specific type of testing he wanted done.

I've had my antibodies checked twice over the past year and they came back negative both times. I think it's been at least 6 months since my last one.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

grandmother
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandmother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Robert F Kennedy Jr has the #1 book on Amazon titled "The Real Anthony Fauci".
Posts: 921 | From CT | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grandmother
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandmother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The vaccine industry is extremely profitable, especially, lately.
Posts: 921 | From CT | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

And with a well-crafted plan for perpetual boosters for every variant, government funding, and immunity from injury litigation, their outlook is stellar!
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Article on the Omicron variant and vaccine resistance, including short video interview with doctor who discovered Omicron:

https://www.top-meds.org/omicron-variant-and-vaccine-resistance/

[ 12-07-2021, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: Phoiph ]

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Enlightening and powerful video. We are truly witnessing a pivotal moment in history. Please take 15 minutes to watch and share if you feel it is important.

https://rumble.com/vp1bab-this-pivotal-moment-episode-1.html

kgg
Member # 5867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kgg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent video! Thank you for posting. All in the name of fear and the "greater good". People do have scales over their eyes. It is heart breaking. Scripture talks about the great deception. I used to think.... naw! How could that happen?! Well, we are witnessing it. =/
Posts: 1685 | From Maine | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

I wanted to add, that I had a friend go to Switzerland before Thanksgiving. He was not vaccinated. He had to be tested twice while there for 5 days. And show on an app on his phone that the test was negative to enter restaurants with his business associates.. So really the health passport has already started in Europe.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by kgg:
I wanted to add, that I had a friend go to Switzerland before Thanksgiving. He was not vaccinated. He had to be tested twice while there for 5 days. And show on an app on his phone that the test was negative to enter restaurants with his business associates.. So really the health passport has already started in Europe.

[rant]

Anyone interested in more info on the "vaccines" can go to Off Topic. Tons of videos there.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Phoiph
Member # 41238

It wasn't long ago that the ideas of vaccine passports and mandates were considered extremist overreactions...
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Why current claims re Omicron origins may not fit...

Interview with Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA and DNA vaccine core platform technology:

Is Omicron Another Lab Creation? - Verve times
https://vervetimes.com/is-omicron-another-lab-creation/amp/

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Second interview with Dr. Malone discussing how life saving Covid treatments are kept from reaching us by censorship in scientific journals:

Scientific Journal Censorship With Dr. Malone - Verve times
https://vervetimes.com/scientific-journal-censorship-with-dr-malone/amp/

Lymetoo
Member # 743

It's crimes against humanity. Wait and see.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Phoiph
Member # 41238

I hope the truth comes to light and is recognized, Lymetoo.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

It will be .. won't be long now.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Outpatient Treatments for Covid-19 Reviewed:

https://media.mercola.com/ImageServer/Public/2021/December/PDF/outpatient-treatments-for-covid-19-reviewed-pdf.pdf

[ 12-28-2021, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Phoiph ]

kgg
Member # 5867

Excellent! This has been helpful as well. https://www.truthforhealth.org/patientguide/patient-treatment-guide/
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Thanks, kgg, I had not seen that resource.
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Thailand clears Andrographis to treat Covid-19:

https://www.herbalgram.org/resources/herbalgram/issues/129/table-of-contents/hg129-wnews-thai-andro-cov19/

Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A very respected integrative LLMD here died from Covid. He was not vaccinated but I'm sure he had done all of the "right things".

This scares me. I've been counting on ivermectin, vit D, zinc quercetin etc, etc to "save me".

My LLMD rxd the ivermectin and now wants me to get vaxxed.

I'm still holding out...

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kgg
Member # 5867

Marz, I am sorry to hear this. And I don't want to sound callous, but people die from all sorts of things. Flu, cancer, car accidents, etc. (And Lyme!) They have done such a wonderful job of scaring people that we forget we don't get out of this life alive!

I am still holding out as well. I am not convinced that this "vaccine" doesn't cause more problems than they prevent. I just saw a graph this morning. Israel, the most vaccinated country on the planet (on #4 booster) has Covid cases off the chart. And South Africa with a population of only 27% that are vaccinated have a much lower Covid level.

Keep taking what you are taking. Keep your hands washed (but not OCD level) and away from your face. Natural immunity is much better. Hang in there!

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Thank you for that perspective, kgg.

It is beyond tough having Lyme, and even more impossible having to make such decisions when one has Lyme, because the stakes are so high either way.

My resolve strengthens when I read the comments and updates from people with Lyme who have relapsed/reacted unfavorably (an understatement) to the "vaccine", which I posted initially:

An informative review of people's personal experiences with Lyme and Covid "vaccine" reactions. Scroll down to blog section:

https://danielcameronmd.com/opinion-low-covid-19-vaccine-trust-among-lyme-disease-patients/

kgg
Member # 5867

I started diving daily again about 3 weeks ago. It was nothing specific except irritability and dragging a little. My records indicate that it has been a year since I got into the chamber. Interestingly, this week my right knee developed pain in an area that has a calcium deposit on a tendon. Painful. Interesting, because it has been 30 years (I know I just dated myself) since I had this pain. It has been so long I forgot it was even there. I did not do anything to aggravate it. Guess it was time to heal it.

We have covid in the house. They are reluctant to use the chamber. I am glad that I was already back to using it daily.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Good to know, Lymetoo.

Just curious, were you also tested for antibodies?

Update ...

I was tested just before going to Texas in early January. I have the antibodies. I never was sick.

I take Vit D3 with K2, zinc and selenium for prevention. I have ivermection on hand.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Lymetoo~

The fact that you were exposed and have antibodies, but never became ill is very encouraging!

kgg~

Glad to hear you are back at your chamber, especially considering your current exposure.

As you mentioned, mHBOT can re-surface previous injuries/symptoms as part of the healing process, but fortunately they are rarely as intense or lengthy as the original injury.

Keep us posted!

kgg
Member # 5867

Lol. Just noticed that I posted this on the wrong post. Oh well. Guess I can add brain fog to my symptoms list! =)

Lymetoo, that is great that you never got ill!

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Made sense to me, kgg...LOL
Lonestartick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonestartick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a patient with a history of Lyme who participated in the survey, I was excited to find video discussions of it that may be of interest to other Lyme patients, especially those who contributed to the survey.

Links below are to a series of videos by a well respected LLMD discussing the Covid 19 Vaccination survey for Lyme patients.

One of the videos has two renowned LLMDs discussing pros, cons and their patient experiences.

COVID ad Lyme disease survey: Discussion with two LLMDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hCIejZd1W0

Lyme disease and Covid 19: Survey findings (Part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOUlQFeLwI

Lyme disease and Covid-19 Survey: Findings (Part 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrBfo7emEEM

Lyme disease and Covid-19 Survey - post-vaccine side effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_AOxMqhby0

COVID testing in Lyme disease patients: a discussion with Dr. B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs0at5ndH5Q

Long-Covid, POTS and Lyme Disease: Symptom similarities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z31kf5qPEJU

Posts: 487 | From USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I contributed my info to the survey.

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6137 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

"Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19"

https://files.ecatholic.com/9559/documents/2022/5/Effects%20of%20COVID%20vaccination%20and%20spike%20proteins%20from%20Epoch%20Times%20.pdf?t=1653905324000

Lonestartick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2151

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lonestartick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really hope patients searching for Covid 19 vaccine information applicable to Lyme disease will consult their own knowledgeable LLMDs or physicians.

Links below are to a series of videos by well respected LLMDs discussing the Covid 19 Vaccination survey for Lyme patients. The study design allows them to discuss actual patient experiences.

These valuable, well researched opinions should not be lost or intentionally buried by posters linking to debunked conspiracies by discredited sources.

Links to the study are included in the videos.

One of the videos has two renowned LLMDs discussing pros, cons and their patient experiences.

COVID ad Lyme disease survey: Discussion with two LLMDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hCIejZd1W0

Lyme disease and Covid 19: Survey findings (Part 1)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOUlQFeLwI

Lyme disease and Covid-19 Survey: Findings (Part 2)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrBfo7emEEM

Lyme disease and Covid-19 Survey - post-vaccine side effects
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_AOxMqhby0

COVID testing in Lyme disease patients: a discussion with Dr. B
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs0at5ndH5Q

Long-Covid, POTS and Lyme Disease: Symptom similarities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z31kf5qPEJU

Phoiph's link to the reposted Epoch Times article quotes famous anti vaxxers, such as Del Bigtree, Nigh and Seneff, none of which are credible or applicable to our patient group.

These individuals systematically make and repeat false claims. (They all profit from such via their charitable foundations, speaking fees, books and several have branched out into wellness company vitamin sales.)

Worse still, they cite real research intentionally taken out of context and then proceed to speculate with wildly frightening claims, which are not remotely supported by the cited researchers' findings.

quote:
"Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19"

https://files.ecatholic.com/9559/documents/2022/5/Effects%20of%20COVID%20vaccination%20and%20spike%20proteins%20from%20Epoch%20Times%20.pdf?t=1653905324000

Posts: 487 | From USA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Lonestartick,

I understand your concern.

I personally think it is valid to consider contrary positions at this point, as we really don't know who is telling the truth (especially considering some are making billions).

It is simply food for thought...no one is trying to indoctrinate anyone here.

Curious...does anything in the article ring true to you?

Lymetoo
Member # 743

The truth WILL come out and many will be very distressed. IMO

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lonestartick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2151

Phoiph,

Would you consider starting a new topic in Off Topic to discuss the article?

I am comfortable explaining there in more detail why the claims in your linked article don't ring true for me.

I am familiar with some of the actual research the authors quoted in your article cite incorrectly;

however, the linked article omits the original hyperlinks and citations they take out of context.

Can you share a link to the original article in the new topic? If you don't have it handy, that's fine.

I am uncomfortable participating on the topic because it doesn't relate to Lyme Patient Reported Reactions to Covid Vaccine. A separate topic would be better.

The Lyme patient's LLMD or physician is the one best positioned to help to evaluate any vaccine risk versus benefit given their current situation. I hope individuals searching here have that.

Phoiph
Member # 41238

Lonestartick,

IMO, the discussion is on-topic, as it is relevant to not only people with Lyme, but everyone on the planet.

So no, I would not choose to bury the discussion in "Off Topic". Of course, you are always free to start the topic there.

I 100% welcome your comments here and hope to learn more from them. That is what makes open discussion great...it allows us to learn from each other.

Phoiph
Member # 41238

I have received dozens of calls over the last few months from vaccine injured people who have been referred by their neurologist for information regarding home hyperbaric chambers for treatment.

Some have Lyme and have relapsed, some have autoimmune issues that have flared to the point of dysfunction, others have had micro-clots/strokes, etc. All of their stories are heart wrenching.

The concerns are real, and this is why I feel open discussion is so important.

Having had Lyme disease, we all know the damage "denial" can do.

Catgirl2.0
Member # 51843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl2.0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with Lymetoo on this one. I know several doctors who never got the vaccine. I've always been one for natural immunity. I also never got the vaccine. I also had covid long before the vaccine ever came out. I have natural immunity to it. I have taken iver, herbs, and I also do something called EM (eminusmirus) which has helped me tremendously with all sorts of things.

--------------------
Remember to keep an open mind

Posts: 80 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

Catgirl2.0,

Studies are finding strong natural immunity if you've had Covid:

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-67362202465-5/fulltext

hiker53
Member # 6046

Natural immunity is high for the original, alpha, beta and delta variants but not high for omicron according to the article that Phoiph posted from the lancet.

Fortunately, omicron does not seem to be as bad for most people as the past variants.

Although I have several friends who are pretty sick right now with the latest omicron variant.

And I have several friends who have had Covid more than once.

I know some don’t think masks work, but I still wear a mask in crowded public places or I would wear one on a plane if I was traveling.

Blessings.

--------------------
Hiker53

Phoiph
Member # 41238

An MD logged his observations/experiences with mRNA shots over the course of one year:

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.com/p/adverse-reactions-to-covid-vaccines

Catgirl2.0
Member # 51843

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl2.0     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Phoiph and Hiker!

--------------------
Remember to keep an open mind

Posts: 80 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phoiph
Member # 41238

FYI, researchers at Yale have now developed a way to aerosolize and deliver mRNA and other bio-therapies.

One of the many implications of this technology is that vaccines and other bio-therapies can be delivered through the air to an entire population, with or without knowledge or consent.

It is possible in the future we will not have these individual health choices which we currently fight for.

https://rumble.com/v3fsrl0-researchers-create-aerosolized-mrna-vaccine.html

hiker53
Member # 6046

https://yaledailynews.com/blog/2023/09/08/yale-researchers-develop-nasal-spray-mrna-vaccine-for-covid-19/

https://www.news-medical.net/whitepaper/20230127/Can-No-needle-COVID-19-protection-be-achieved-with-inhaled-aerosol-vaccines.aspx

I would not be too concerned. It is not to be sprayed in the air over a population.

There has been a nasal spray flu vaccine for years and that hasn’t been abused. (although it isn’t a nano particle vaccine)

This technology would be good for meds for cystic fibrosis and other diseases.

--------------------
Hiker53

kgg
Member # 5867

hiker53, you must have a high level of trust of our government. I do not. I believe that it should be of great concern. Research the government and testing things on our own population and/or the armed services. It is eye opening.

Phoiph, thank you for posting. I was wondering how they would deal with the holdouts/nonvaccinated people. The future is here in the state of Maine. The right to refuse vaccines for school aged children or just the Covid vaccine was taken away by law and mandate. And the Mainers just keep on sleeping....

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement