LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » rife for the stupid

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rife for the stupid
sofy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cannot read book or at least get any info into my head from words on a page.

I listen to people say they are going to buy rife machines and use them but I am incapabable of reading and comprehending anything but the most basic material.

My ???? If I wer to buy one of these machines is it technical to set up. If it involves much more than plugging it in and turning it on and setting a timer Im afraid I couldnt use it once I bought it.

Any one have any insight.

I bought a steam tent several months ago and havnt been able to negotiate ebay and get the rest of what I need to try the ozone.

I so sick of being so stupid. I tried to caffein myself up today to get going and all its done is put me on edge and make me more irritated by this whole lyme business all day long. Im still just as tired and stupid but now Im agitated too.

Posts: 561 | From connecticut | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daniella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daniella     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I recently bought a rife and used it the first 6 or 7 times the wrong way.

I don't thinkit was doing anything..

SOrry that I can't help you but I feel the same way..I HAVE a machine and use it but often wonder if I am using it correctly..

daniella

Posts: 968 | From private | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sofy:

My ???? If I wer to buy one of these machines is it technical to set up. If it involves much more than plugging it in and turning it on and setting a timer Im afraid I couldnt use it once I bought it.

There are plenty of machines that you can just flip a switch on.

Daniella....keep going. It can take a year to two years to completely clear Lyme with a Rife [if at all...not saying it's a cure-all]

YOu should notice some improvement in about 2 months, provided you are using it correctly.

------------------
Do not take anything I say as medical advice. I am not a doctor, but I DID stay at a Holiday Inn Express!
oops!
Lymetutu

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sofy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5721

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sofy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Ed, you scared me. All the potential bad side effects are none that I thought of so I guess I wont be trying a rife machine unless it comes with a hand holding body to give instructions.

No matter what I look for everyone says do your homework and study up on it. Those people certainly dont have the same illness that I do.

I appreciate you blunt warnings. I wasnt about to run out and buy one but have certainly entertained the thought of thinking about it.

Posts: 561 | From connecticut | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sofy, I would suggest your call Nancy (541-488-6770) and ask her for the CD or video that explains the use of the KMT. You get the additional benefit of a lecture about Lyme, etc. by Dr. K.

It is the simplest thing in the world. It has - most important of all - no electricity to add more EMF (electromagnetic frequencies) that many people with a dysfunctional autonomic nervous system cannot handle and should avoid totally!!!!!! (That's why pulling the fuses into the bedroom at night is very helpful). That was Dr. K.'s most important reason for wanting batteries. Even the big KMT240 runs on 6 CorD batteries. The little KMT runs on one 9V battery.

We have the one that has 4 channels. Do channel #l, next day channel #2, etc. Then take a break for about three days. Or do more, depending on how you feel.

It will open up your system and help the meds, nutrients, herbs to get where they need to go. It will help you detox. Be sure to take Chlorella when you use it.

The new KMT that will be coming out within a few weeks will have 6 channels instead of 4. Otherwise it is very similar to the KMT22 that we have. You put the electrodes or mask on and press the channel button. That's all. It's quiet, it is safe. You can use it in the bathtub! It will support your immune system to start functioning again and stop the Lyme organisms from replicating.

The same goes for all the viruses, parasites, fungi, molds, etc., hundreds of them programmed in the proper sequence. You have lymphatic drainage, detox, etc. that are built into the channels in the proper sequence. The machine automatically switches to the many different frequencies - you do not have to do a thing, except to press the "on" button, pick the channel that you want for the day, and press the "Run" button.

Dr. K. explains the why's and what for's and the reasons for using microcurrent instead of other currents to reach the cells we need to reach. It explains why microcurrent vs. strong current as in most typical rife machines.

Inform yourself before you spend money on any machine.

I have some more info that I can send you. I am not selling anything - I just know that they work, they do work, and I am delighted that hopefully the price will be lower so that more people can afford this little thing. I would not be sitting here - feeling as good as I am - without that little jewel of a machine.

It is a wonderful adjunct.

Feel free to e-mail me or call me. I am very sincere in what I am saying here. I have seen many people that have "rifed" and I have seen many people that have "KMT'd".
So I know the difference.

Take care.

P.S. I had severe nerve damage in my foot/leg in an accident earlier this year -- nothing was moving any more - no toe, no foot! Nothing worked. They scared me with a permanent brace that was already made - I refused it. I broke the heel of the same foot. Seven 1.5inch screws and a plate were installed in my little heel.

Dr. K.'s first words "use the KMT". I used the KMT and it helped me revive the nerve that was dead from toe to knee! Dr. K. treated it with Neural Therapy at the same time. I can now move my foot again and it no longer flip-flops. Once I get the seven titanium screws and plate taken out of my heel - I will be walking just fine. I am walking now - but I can feel the screws!!!
with every step.

KMT works, in more ways than one. And by using it following this incident, I protected myself from any possible Lyme revival.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am intrigued by the comment "Lyme Revival". Do you believe that you are cured/remissed the Lyme or that you have achieved symptom control but that it could still come back?

Thanks

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beachcomber
Member # 5320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beachcomber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sofy:

I'm with you. I can't for the life of me figure out the correct frequencies or how I really should be using the darn thing. The first time I slept for like 2 days after. The second time I got really sick for a whole day - sort of like a herx. I am putting the rife away for now. May attempt it another time when my body is a little more healed.

Bc

Posts: 1452 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beach,

I suggest you trying it a little bit longer.

Trout

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I am cured. Period.
And I have been cured for several years now.
and don't intent to have any revival. I have brought my immune system back into full function by cleaning up my body. I am so clean, my body doesn't even like an Aspirin. However, exposure to Lyme is ongoing in a variety of ways; mosquitos have always loved me. I caught one the other day just after it bit me - I smashed it - and seeing the blood was enough for me to get my KMT out and used it for a few days.

We know that any stressful event can bring on problems. My husband did not get ill until he had been washing, dressing and feeding me for a couple of years - then he broke down with a full fledged case of Lyme. What fun!

So my having to endure a three and a half hour surgery after an accident to mend my heel along with all the drugs, anesthesia that go with it - that was a most stressful event for my body. For six weeks I felt like a truck had rolled over me - just from the drugs.

So, KMT is effective for every strep, staph, virus, parasite, bacteria that is around, fungus, dangerous toxins, especially in hospital settings, besides the many healing frequencies that it holds. I have never had a cleaner and quicker healing of a large incision - smooth, no scar tissue that is barely visible now just after a few months.

No, I do not think that Lyme will ever hit me again. All the underlying causes are not present. But I do use common sense and use it when I know it prevents problems.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brainless
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6771

Icon 3 posted      Profile for brainless     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Immune problems, cancer and inflammation can all be caused by Lyme. I believe that Lyme causes many more serious problems than Rife does.
Posts: 210 | From lalaland | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Starphoenix
Member # 2402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Starphoenix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to sell my Rife machine. I am in dire financial straits.

It is an Ultimate B3. It is user-friendly. Just plug in and turn on! I have the manual with the frequency lists and the amp.

I bought the system for approximately $2200. It's barely used. I'm asking $1500 or best offer. I accept PayPal.

Please let me know if you're interested. I will consider any reasonable offer.

(I hope it's okay for me to post this here.)

Steph

[This message has been edited by Starphoenix (edited 02 September 2005).]

Posts: 1318 | From Shohola, PA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement