LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » I eat 21-25 eggs a week , anyone else?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I eat 21-25 eggs a week , anyone else?
lymeHerx001
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeHerx001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just reading on how bad eggs are with increased heart attacks and then cholesterol. They did tests where people where eating maybee 6 a week. Well I eat them daily! In fact they give me evergy I need, bread and muffins make me want to go back to sleep!!!!!!

Whats wrong with eating alot of eggs if I have to. Some morening I might have chicken. A little rice I can tollerate.

Posts: 2905 | From New England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I eat a lot of eggs too. I eat two to three scrambled at least 4 days a week. I think they're healthy unless you have an allergy to them.

Lauren

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeHerx001     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow
Posts: 2905 | From New England | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

wow
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i eat 14. i need the protein-i am hypoglycemic. for years i ate egg whites...then my vit D tested way low. now i eat the whole egg and try to buy organic

the scare about heart attacks is controversial-i can't tell you where to go to find the info-but there is a lot of wrong info out there. maybe to sell more statin drugs. maybe for other reasons-who knows what really makes the health insurance and drug companies do what they do

i think if you go to alternative sites or ask ppl who go to ND's you might find out more

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The egg debate is ongoing, with the pro-egg advocates winning. research at best, suggests cholesterol plays a role in heart disease, but eggs in contrast are packed with nutrition.

I personally wouldn't restrain my egg intake, it's too strong a source of nutrition to avoid. Cooked very gently, poached, or such -- is a very easily digestible protein source.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's possible that high cholestral can be caused by infection such as Lyme. I eat a lot of eggs because I need the protein.

The medical community keeps changing their minds about too many things. It makes me think that it is all theory on their part.

When you eat your eggs enjoy them and don't feel guilty about it while you're eating them. Some things are just good for the soul...ENJOY!!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janice70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janice70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eggs are a very common allergen. You should get an IgG blood test for egg allergy. You wouldn't want to be eating that many if you are allergic to them.

I was eating a lot of eggs until my IgG test showed an off-the-chart severe IgG allergy to them. Now I don't eat any eggs and check all labels for any egg ingredient.

Posts: 311 | From CA | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janice makes a good point about allergy testing in general. Food allergy testing is something Lyme patients often should have performed if possible. This can reduce symptoms substantially in some cases.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

cholesterol is always fine. Blood pressure always fine.

Bread makes me sick. Muffins make me sick. Cereal makes me sick.

Eggs dont make me sick! Horray. I guess Im training to be a snake so I can contend with all the ducks....hahaha

Vermont_Lymie
Member # 9780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vermont_Lymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually eat two eggs each day. They are a great source of protein, vitamins and nutrition. So far my cholesterol and everything else is fine, and I remain a big fan of eggs too!
Posts: 2557 | From home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The assertion that there is a link between dietary intake of fat and cholesterol has never been proven, just pushed by the American Medical Association.

Dr. Robert Atkins knew this early on but was discredited by the AMA to be a quack. A quack he never was. He had the courage to challenge the status quo.

It's carbohydrates that raise cholestrol levels, blood pressure, inflammation, cause heart disease, diabetes and obesity. All the aliments of our

modern age that are increasing at an alarming rate and mainstream doctors prescribe block buster drugs for all these conditions like crazy.

I would be concerned about developing food allergies, however, by eating so many eggs every day. If you eat the same food every day repeatedly you will develop an intolerance to it.

Here's a new study in favor of the highly nutritious egg: http://www.nutraingredients.com/Research/Egg-proteins-may-reduce-blood-pressure-Study

Here's a great read about how our dietary policy has been so manipulated and how the American public has been given so much misinformation about

fats vs. carbohydrates. It's called "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes.

Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I eat 3 eggs every morning. I love my eggs, but I eat organic or Amish (even better). The healthiest.

Eggs have 5 methyltetrahydrofolate--an active form of folate I don't make enough of---I've been meaning to supplement.

That may be why I love my eggs.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuZ-Q
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 5903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuZ-Q     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have high cholesterol and my internist just told me, "don't be afraid to eat eggs." In fact, he put me on a very low carb diet and said that carbs, which can create hyperinsulinemia, are the real culprit.

There are lots of books available that discuss this. I just started Atkins (tried it several years ago half-heartedly) and have already lost several pounds. Dr. is keeping tabs on my lipid profile to see how I improve. He maintains that I will see a definite improvement if I stick to the plan.

So, I really wouldn't worry to much about the egg consumption. Take care.

Posts: 260 | From Virginia | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Some people eat cereal or some form of grain EVERY DAY. Do they develop an allergy to it?

I wear clothes every day, will I develop an allergy to it?

I drink coffee every day, will I develop an allergy?

I use soap every day, will I develop an allergy?

You see where Im going with this. 99% of the population eat something the same every day. Even if you skip bread for breakfast, most people eat something made from grains every day, yet they are not as sick as I, or YOU>....

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, because it is well known and plenty has been written on the subject, in the alternative medical world that if you eat the same limited foods in abundance every day you will develop allergies or resistant to them.

Not necessarily allergies where you get a swollen throat or break out in hives and rashes but it will screw up your system, bring on inflammation and a whole host of problems you may not even be aware of, especially of the GI tract.

This applies to the general population not to only those who have Lyme disease.

There are certain foods in particular that are more prone to causing problems when eating them every day, as well. A properly balanced diet

should be derived from a wide variety of sources and rotated at least every day.

Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abxnomore said The assertion that there is a link between dietary intake of fat and cholesterol has never been proven, just pushed by the American Medical Association.

Cholesterol good and bad is made by the body Inflamation causes it to go up.

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

I'm not sure what you are trying to say but it is carbohydrates that cause problems with cholesterol

not fat. I'm not saying that cholesterol is not a problem when it is elevated but it is carbohydrates that is elevating it, among other things not dietary in take of fat.

[ 03-02-2009, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Abxnomore ]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't heard of any RECENT studies saying eggs were bad. I eat 3 every morning and my cholesterol is 151.

They're much better for you than eating carbs and then being hungry (and sleepy) all day.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Well, its the lesser of 2 evils right now. But I would hardlly call eggs evil.

There are plenty of animals who eat the same food every day. But then again ..... we are not %100 animals. We can make bad decisions and feel guilty for them uhh!

Wimenin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wimenin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...thats a lot of eggs. I eat maybe 3-4 once every 2 weeks.

Cholesterol would be the big thing to watch out for... and maybe salmonella as well depending on the egg situation..

Posts: 514 | From . | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

I eat 3-4 every day. 3 * 7 = 21
4 * 7 = 28

I cannot eat bread. I get sick. See above

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Eggs are a fantastic food. Try to get ones from free range chickens fed organic feed.

At six grams of protein in a normal sized egg - 3 eggs = 18 grams of protein and a wonderful mix of other nutrients.

From what I've read recently, the Cholesterol situation has been blown way out of whack. EGGS are very good food. Our body need Cholesterol in order for the adrenals to do their work. The Cholesterol in an egg is far better than that in bacon, etc.

The only problem I see with eating 3 a day is that eating ANY food every day without a break can contribute to a possible allergy of that.

It's best to take at least one day a week off - or sometimes several days or a week off. But this is good advice for all foods.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeric
Member # 16465

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lymeric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some consider the egg an almost "perfect" food. The white and

yolk are usually sterile, although certain diseases or bacteria can

pass through the membrane to affect the interior. Few foods

arrive in our kitchens in this condition.

It is important to determine with an MD if you belong in that

percentage of people who are "cholestrol reactors." Some bodies

experience dramatic cholestrol spikes after ingesting

cholesterol-laden foods.

Here on the farm, we have been feeding ourselves and the world

with guinea fowl eggs. They are higher in protein and lower in

cholesterol than chicken. Likewise with the meat which has more

protein than the commonly available animal proteins.

http://www.guinea-fowl.com/Default/10-french-guinea-fowl/45-nutritional-qualities.html

In a yin-yang world, guineas are one of the wonderful benefits

of life due to lyme & co. (Another is you all/this site.! [kiss] )

The raising and keeping of these amazing, marvelous creatures

is something I never would have done otherwise. Having a flock

of birds has contributed a perceptional abundance enhancing

my understanding of self, life, and the world.

Guinea fowl consume huge amounts of ticks and other insects.

They love mice and small snakes; are considered better mousers

than cats. To watch them chase deer away from our house, out

of the fields and into the forest is amusingly profound and

possibly life saving.

They are good friends with excellent character and humorous,

laughter-inspiring antics. (We all know [lol] 's the best

medicine! ) As a matter of fact, they make life on the farm one

big cartoon. Sometimes I feel like head clown, and controlling

the scene requires showing a little bit of caricature! [hi]

Posts: 76 | From tolland county, ct | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/7882850.stm

excerpt-

Regular eggs 'no harm to health'
Wednesday, 11 February 2009

Limiting egg consumption has little effect on cholesterol levels, research has confirmed.

A University of Surrey team said their work suggested most people could eat as many eggs as they wanted without damaging their health.

The researchers, who analysed several studies of egg nutrition, said the idea that eating more than three eggs a week was bad for you was still widespread.

But they said that was a misconception based on out-of-date evidence.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

never heard of ginea? What is that?
TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My now famous lyme doc suggested I get some guinea hens to control the ticks in my yard. The ticks are plentiful as are the deer. We back to a woods.

He cautioned that they make a lot of noise and neighbors would not like it.

They are tick-eating machines!

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Ha Ha,, what a great story TF. Does the borrelia go into the eggs?
TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evidently not. He told me we could eat the eggs.
Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gridmonster
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gridmonster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have good friends with Guinea hens in their yards. They are indeed bug and tick gobbling machines! They also squeak like vintage un-greased wagon wheels.

I may get some, but as I live in the deep woods, I'll need a hen house. We're loaded with foxes and hawks here. They'd need cover to stay safe at night.

Posts: 135 | From Orlando, Florida | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swachsler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swachsler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lowered my triglycerides by almost half by doing the 40-30-30 diet, which is about balancing the right amount of fats, protein, and carbs, and I was actually eating more fat and protein and less carbs when I was doing it.

So, I agree with those who say heavy carb intake (which causes insulin resistance over time) is a big issue.

I used to be allergic to eggs, but I discovered that if I ate *truly* free-range, natural eggs, I tolerated them fine.

Real free range means the chickens forage in the open and are not just fed inside a coop. They eat a diverse diet that way, including insects, etc. Even many eggs that are sold as "free-range, organic" are not truly free range. They can be certified as free range if there's a door to a pen from the coop, bu the chickens might not know how to use the door or it might be kept closed!

Anyway, there have been studies that show that truly free-range, natural eggs have higher amounts of the good Omega oils, raise HDL (good cholesterol), lower bad cholesterol (LDSs), etc.

So, if you can find aource of free-range eggs, where the chickens don't get antibiotics and hormones and other chemicals, and they can forage as part of their diet, etc., they are *delicious* and they are actually quite good for you.

-Sharon

Posts: 223 | From Western Mass. | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lightfoot
Member # 2536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightfoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh ya'!! I've got lots of egg on my face too!! Good organic eggs in great numbers are daily fare. AND they are portable and packable.

Hooray for the chicken!!

--------------------
Healing Smiles.....lightfoot [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

Posts: 7228 | From CO | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

Maybee I should go the insect route then.

I can see the headlines now "man with Lyme and mycoplasma forced to eat nothing but insects."

Hows that for a cause!

massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abxnomore that is an excellent reference, "Good Calories Bad Calories". The no fat / low fat mania is just that - mania.

I like Dr. Weston A. Price's take and research on that ! www.westonaprice.org

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey egg experts...how can you tell if an egg is too old to eat-do you have to go by the package date...these organic ones are so expensive i don't want to throw them out

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

I dont know, I know they can store for months, and if your cooking it if they get rubbery they are old, they wont kill you though!

Today I ate 7 eggs, yesturday 8!

Im living off them.

Eggs and sunflower seeds. Cant eat bread. I look great. Isint that weird? Still herx from biaxin, what the hell is going on? Im gonna die before I figure this out.

Abxnomore
Member # 18936

If an egg is bad it will smell like hell. The fresher they are the white of the egg will cling

closley to the yolk. As it gets older it will get less firm and more runny but it's still good as long as it doesn't smell. Like a bad chicken you will know a bad egg.

lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

yea you are right, they do smell bad and dont taste as good.
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Massman, thanks for the link. I order from vital choice and order from Dr. Ron. Will check out the

rest of the site. Looks like lots of good info.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS .. I swore off my 3 eggs a day. Gaining too much weight from it!! [bonk]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

what lymetoo? thats crazy.
lpkayak
Member # 5230

thanks-i cooked 2 dozen eggs today. a breakfast casserole, 2 puddings and 6 scrambled for the dog-i'll freeze those.

gotta save pennies these days...

ps-none of them smelled but one yolk rolled away from the white...that one went to the dog

--------------------

'Kete-tracker
Member # 17189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Kete-tracker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do 10-14 a wk. Luv those scrambled eggs!
(Your DOG gets the scrambled, L.P?)
I add diced green peppers (krunch), sliced fresh mushroom &... Wheat germ! Yup!... and some cheddar hiding in a molten lump on the side.
They say "watch your cholesterol". I never have & my #s were fine at my last checkup <1 yr ago! {Guess I'm just lucky ;}

Posts: 1233 | From Dover, NH | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Member # 18936

Dr. Mercola likes eggs, too!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/03/10/The-Sunny-Side-of-Eggs.aspx

lpkayak
Member # 5230

yep-and brown rice and ground turkey and veggies-he really likes raw carrots and apples(i haven't bought him organic yet-i know i should)
he has lyme and is small(doens't eat much) and it's just him and me now and he loves me when every one else thinks i'm crazy...so yeah. he eats a lyme diet too

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by lymeHerx001:
what lymetoo? thats crazy. [/QB]

hey, maybe it was the grated cheddar cheese I was adding to the mix!!? [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

could be, chedder is on my "can do list"

I love it, and it doesnt give me symptoms. Some cheeses with mold I cant do.

lymeHerx001
Member # 6215

By the way I seem to be keeping the weight I have or putting on weight.

I eat 3-4 eggs a day with cheese onions and peppers, About 1/4 pound salted sunflower kernels and chicken with brocolli or some other veggie and butter.

And with this diet I still put on weight.

Coffee too!

richedie
Member # 14689

Icon 1 posted      Profile for richedie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing you "need" from eggs, so don't get worried if you don't eat any. I like eggs so I eat them a few days a week, but personally am much more a carb guy, would rather have buckwheat pancakes or a huge bowl of oatmeal and fruit or redskin potatoes. When I say there is nothing you need, I mean you can get the same nutirion from other food if necessary. I am a semi-vegetarian meaning I only eat meat a few times a week if that because I just don't like meat. I do however like my eggs and potatoes in the morning.

--------------------
Mepron/Zith/Ceftin
Doxy/Biaxin/Flagyl pulse.
Artemisinin with Doxy/Biaxin.
Period of Levaquin and Ceftin.
Then Levaquin, Bactrim and Biaxin.
Bactrim/Augmentin/Rifampin.
Mepron/Biaxin/Artemisinin/Cat's Claw
Rifampin/Bactrim/Alinia
Plaquenil/Biaxin

Posts: 1949 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by lymeHerx001:
[QB] By the way I seem to be keeping the weight I have or putting on weight.

I eat 3-4 eggs a day with cheese onions and peppers, About 1/4 pound salted sunflower kernels and chicken with brocolli or some other veggie and butter.

And with this diet I still put on weight.

Coffee too!

That's quite a bit of fat there.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement