LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Blown way...found a chemical that instantly killed and decouglated (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Blown way...found a chemical that instantly killed and decouglated
dguy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IMO the most interesting part is in another message string James is advocating socialized medicine, while in this one is withholding (for his patent) something potentially important to all.
Posts: 727 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Need Lots of Help
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Need Lots of Help     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess I am one of the few who thinks this is really cruel. To tell a bunch of sick people that you have found something that could help them, but won't.

To me this is as bad as letting millions live with lyme because someone wants to patent a Lyme vaccination and/or doctors who take our money and tell us that we have chronic fatigue......at least in my book.

Sorry, I did look at James posts and laugh often, but no more.

Posts: 893 | From Florida | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vermont_Lymie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vermont_Lymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Remember guys and gals, James is someone who has written that he believes that a common veterinary pesticide,
Frontline, is in food, so you never know what he might come up with!

James, I read in a different thread of yours that you used 2.4 IM bicillin within the last two days, along with augmentin. Isn't that a shame,
that because of all these abx you have also taken around the same time before your new experiment, we will never know if it is the bicillin working,
or your new "food additive" ?!

Posts: 2557 | From home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amanda
Member # 14107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Its cis-2-decenoic acid or CDA.

And unfortunately James, researchers have already been working on its ability to disperse biofilms, which helps the abx work better.

I believe that there is an article in this months Journal of Bacteriology. I will look up and see if I can't post the information.

--------------------
"few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" - Mark Twain

Posts: 1008 | From US | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amanda
Member # 14107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amanda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Lymestop. Thats what I get for just skipping to the end without reading previous posts [Smile]

I will post the washing post article as a seperate topic for people.

notice the last sentences folks, which reads...

But dispersing biofilms without understanding all the ramifications could be a
"double-edged sword," Romeo warned, because some bacteria in a biofilm could
wreak worse havoc once they disperse.

"Simply inducing biofilm dispersion without understanding exactly how it will
impact the bacterium and host could be very dangerous, as it might lead to
spread of a more damaging acute infection," he said

--------------------
"few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" - Mark Twain

Posts: 1008 | From US | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeric
Member # 16465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vermont_lymie, James is right. Active pesticides in Frontline (Fipronil) are used in agriculture. Only they are supposed to have broken down or exited the food by the time of human consumption.
Posts: 76 | From tolland county, ct | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vermont_Lymie
Member # 9780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vermont_Lymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by lymeric:
Vermont_lymie, James is right. Active pesticides in Frontline (Fipronil) are used in agriculture. Only they are supposed to have broken down or exited the food by the time of human consumption.

Hi lymeric:

It is actually used on few crops in a limited area of the US. I posted on this a while back, when James first started using Frontline; I remember mushrooms in one state was one of the uses, but I do not have the list handy that was posted those months ago.

Fipronil is highly toxic to fish, aquatic invertebrates, and bees, and considered a possible carcinogen and potential ground water contaminant. So it is not widely used in food crops, rather it is highly limited. You are right, there are still some few remaining uses, but the data does not support James' claim that it is widely used and found in food.

Posts: 2557 | From home | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lostinlyme
Member # 19389

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostinlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
northernlights,

Thanks for the pituitary adenoma percentage comment. I also read something similar since my last post. I'm feeling a little better about that now.

Posts: 3 | From nj | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimwg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimwg   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sutherngrl:
Oh, I hope its ice cream!

Hahaha! I hope we all have to smear ourselves with fine dark chocolate for the cure!

--------------------
Wildlife biologist working in tropics since 1997; tick bites in Nicaragua in March 2007, started getting sick May 2007; diagnosed with Lyme based on serological testing in Jan 2009; treatment starting Feb 2009. Wish me luck!

Posts: 116 | From Seattle | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Kete-tracker
Member # 17189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Kete-tracker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
James, do you get a thrill out of anticipting thrilling Lyme victims w/ hoo-hah like that?
Do you really THINK that anyone of 'right mind' (& I admit some here are not 'right', often thru no fault of their own) will give that baloney any real Creedence??
Just as 1 example, you wrote, "If I can get patent protection and have a patent pending...then I can report the finding."
WELL, if you Have patent Protection, why would you need a "patent pending"??
And since when would a patent ever keep others in other parts of the world from grabbing your idea & Saving the World? Do you have hundreds of thousands of $ to go after patent infringers?
I Mean.... GIMME a BREAK! LOL

Posts: 1233 | From Dover, NH | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeric
Member # 16465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Vermont_lymie, I wasn't restricting my view to the US. First of all, we're on the same page here... That being said, this link might interest you. Looks like Fipronil use on crops is alive, well, and expanding. This is just for China alone. I think I'm gonna bring my own rice next time at chinese food! [Eek!]

http://www.prdomain.com/companies/B/Bayer/newsreleases/200732939903.htm

[ 03-10-2009, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: lymeric ]

Posts: 76 | From tolland county, ct | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Amanda Wins !!!

Its cis-2-decenoic acid or CDA.

Posts: 789 | From CT, | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keda
Member # 18954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is James OK???

I'd love a chance to be a human guinea pig like

Just Don, but first I'd like to know that the

Great Experimenter has survived to fight

another day. Anyone know what's up?

Posts: 5 | From Southern NH | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by seekhelp:

Everyone keeps posting endlessly, BUT has anyone noticed JamesCase20 hasn't posted a thing since last night? I hope he's OK!! Let's not lose sight of that too, OK?

i noticed also that james has DISABLED HIS PRIVATE MESSAGES; has it been like that very long or just after starting this thread post?

yes, i do hope james is ok! please sign in just saying you are ok, and you can keep the rest of your comments for yourself.

yes, get legal help!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
James says that he was banned from LymeNet.

He wants everyone to know that he is all right.

Carol

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
'Kete-tracker
Member # 17189

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Kete-tracker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, Amanda- Please Post that biofilm article.

Been fascinated with that ever since seeing U.O.S.

My LLN.D. suggested the protein-dissolving herbs

like bromelain on an empty stomach. -M

Posts: 1233 | From Dover, NH | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Banned? Well, I must admit posting a cure and dangling it like a carrot for cash is really a cruel thing to do to ill individuals. If he didn't post and worked on it on the side, different issue (albeit still tough to let so many suffer if the product is cheap and non-harmful). I have no doubt James paid attention to other researchers such as Marnie looking for answers.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The most interesting thing to me in this thread is that James has barely started working with his new found treatment. To many times have I started feeling better at first on a treament.

It will be more interesting to see what he has to say after a month or so.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yanivnaced
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13212

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yanivnaced     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
can the admin lift the ban? maybe james will decide against the patent and share with us his secret substance.
Posts: 655 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blackstone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blackstone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
James - Why don't you skip the patent attorney, and instead take your findings to researchers and doctors. Call up a university, call up some LLMDs. I'm sure you'll find some biochemists, physicians or others who will be willing to give your idea a fair test.Hell, there are people like myself and Marnie who fit into one of the above categories here.

Before you can even think of patenting anything, it has to be independently verified to work, the methodology of action needs to be understood etc... it may not even BE patentable if you just found a new use for an existing chemical. On top of that, do you really want to try and patent something that could help so many people? Isn't that just like the pharmaceutical companies, that so many of this forum struggle to afford?

If you've made a breakthrough, that's great. Get it to scientists to corroborate your data, and you could be on your way to being a hero.

Posts: 690 | From East coast, USA | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NMN
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NMN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Banning him was a bit harsh. I thought it was getting quite interesting there for a while.

--------------------
Pos BB and Bart(Q & H IGG pos)
Began treat 1 year after start of illness. Diagnosed Feb 2007.

Posts: 648 | From Ireland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-

For those who would like to study the nature of the spirochete, so as to better understand the task before us, DVDs of past ILADS seminar are available here:

http://www.lymediseaseassociation.org/VideoOrder.html

and the work of many researchers can be read at www.ilads.org

And, here at Lyme Net, to the left, see the menu for Medical Abstracts: http://www2.lymenet.org/domino/abstract.nsf/

These are just a few places to find some of the science about lyme and other tick-borne diseases.

To study the science of it - and the physiology of the human body as well as how that is altered with lyme - leads to a much better understanding of the complex nature of working with/against/around these stealth infections.

Many fine researchers have spent their careers in this very study.
We can learn much by reading their work and listening to their presentations.

-

[ 03-10-2009, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
btmb03
Unregistered

- first, are you sure he's been banned? maybe he continued despite prior warnings?

- second - does anyone here on LN not think that posting your "experiments" might put LN at risk?

- with so much publicity over recent suicides on Facebook with people egging that poor person on (and those who were aghast as well) I can't imagine where that would leave LN

Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post 
I spoke with Jim last night. He is not evil or trying to dangle a carrot, he is very excited about his findings and just can't contain himself.

He just wants to retain the credit for his hard work, I mean who wouldn't?

He is over the edge excited about this, and he wouldn't tell me what it is but he did give me some hints. It is in a common food and none of your guesses about food dyes, etc are it.

He is very upset that he seeems to have been banned from Lymenet, but he goes on Lyme Chat almost every night.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tracy, where is Lyme Chat?
Will someone let me know or keep us posted about James? Can you just keep us updated here?
THANKS!

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeric
Member # 16465

Tracy, the fact that he'd give you some hints, but won't tell (as in this thread) is strange, counterintuitive, and seems to be indeed provocative behavior. If he was on the level, he wouldn't be playing "here's a hint, and no that's not it " games. imho.
Tracy9
Member # 7521

You can access lymechat from www.lymefriends.com or there are direct links posted on threads here. I'm sorry, I have to pull them up to get the direct link.

Email me at [email protected] to get the password for it. We've had a troll problem of late.

--------------------

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am glad James is okay. Given the complexity of Lyme disease, I just don't believe that one chemical found in a common food can alleviate Lyme and all of it's co-infections, viruses, fungi, parasites/worms etc. It's just not in the realm of common sense.

Even the principal of alkalizing which changes the inner terrain and doesn't allow these pathogens to survive takes a lot of persistence and a long time to get rid of all the infections.

I know when I have started on a new protocol and felt and saw things dying and felt better initially, it was never that easy.

"He just wants to retain the credit for his hard work". He can put up a website with a video of him using his microscope showing the pathogens dying. He can date it etc.

That's what the people who put up www.lymephotos.com did. All they wanted was for people to get well. They have my respect!!!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

All he told me was "eat a LOT OF YOGURT."

--------------------

NMN
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NMN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I eat half a litre of organic probiotic yogurt a day. I am on my way so. happy days! haha

--------------------
Pos BB and Bart(Q & H IGG pos)
Began treat 1 year after start of illness. Diagnosed Feb 2007.

Posts: 648 | From Ireland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Off to buy 10 gallons of Dannon. lol.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scrambled_brain
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3071

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scrambled_brain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of the reasons I quit reading these types of forums. One or two egos are more interested in getting attention than actually doing something constructive. What is constructive about a post that hints at something that helps but won't say what it is? Either say nothing at all or wait until you can fully tell your story. Otherwise, it is just an ego thing. very irritating.
Posts: 375 | From Southeast | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymestop
Unregistered

Lactic Acid

Eat Yougurt and then exercise !! : )

Lactic acid is primarily found in sour milk products, such as: koumiss, leban, yogurt, kefir, and some cottage cheeses. The casein in fermented milk is coagulated (curdled) by lactic acid.

In animals, L-lactate is constantly produced from pyruvate via the enzyme lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) in a process of fermentation during normal metabolism and exercise.

It does not increase in concentration until the rate of lactate production exceeds the rate of lactate removal which is governed by a number of factors including: monocarboxylate transporters, concentration and isoform of LDH and oxidative capacity of tissues. The concentration of blood lactate is usually 1-2 mmol/L at rest, but can rise to over 20 mmol/L during intense exertion.

Lactic acid is widely used for reducing the number of pathogenic bacteria like E.coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, and Listeria on animal carcasses like beef, pork, and poultry during the slaughtering process.[7]

Read the Wikipedia about Lactic Acid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactic_acid

[ 03-10-2009, 08:03 PM: Message edited by: lymestop ]

btmb03
Unregistered

Agree with you Scrambled Brain, it's like "teasing" someone - and everyone is falling right into his hands. Ridiculous.
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-

No cure can be found - or tested and documented - in one day. Rubbing something on an ear is not going to cure lyme by the next day.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
djf2005
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
this is hogwash and a waste of all your time.

this guy has been posting nutso ideas for years now.

EVERY DAY HE HAS THE CURE.

NONE of them ARE it. THERE IS NOT A MAGIC BULLET FOLKS.

IT TAKES YEARS TO REBUILD A BROKEN BODY AND IMMUNE SYSTEM.

the sooner you all realize that the better off you all will be.

INSTEAD of wasting your time discussing FLEA medicine AND A MYSTERY CURE (there is NONE) you could be gathering info and assembling a comprehensive treatment protocol that actually will get you well.

this is disgraceful and everything that is wrong with LN.

the only people left on here that have any sense are not being listened to, its sad.

perhaps keebler, myself, and the others who are the voice of reason and proven methods should title our threads WE FOUND THE CURE in order to invoke a better response.

i am all for alternative measures to regain health but this is a crook of you know what.

you should all be ashamed.

i will eat my shorts is james finds the cure, WHICH THERE WILL NEVER BE, BECAUSE LYME IS 20 THINGS ALONG WITH LYME ASLL OF WHICH CANNOT EVER EVER EVER BE TREATED WITH ONE PILL.

thinking cap time thinking cap time.

james being banned is entirely appropiate IMO and until what he says is actual info that can be applied i say leave it that way.

there are people on here pouring their hearts and souls into threads trying to help people only to have their words fall on dead ears while jamescase (and what an appropiate name THAT is) spouts the stupidest and most ridiculous info i have ever read.

if this is too harsh for you all SOB.

its my 2 cents and this is a free country.

i have been to hell and back and walk through hell every day with various lyme patients, devising treatment plans and reviewing options all of which do NOT include frontline collars, mystery substances, or anything else THE CASE suggests.

these threads are like TMZ TV, dominating a somewhat legitmate forum that is intended to help others get well. NOT disseminate BAD info.

lets all get our heads on right and remember where we came from, where were going, and how were going to get there.

derek

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickbattler
Unregistered

I am shocked and disappointed that James has been banned from lymenet. The fact that he is banned for being excited about his findings and giving us some hope for the future is absurd to me.

Of course I would love to know his findings, but I don't for a minute think that he "owes" us this information. He apparently spends most of his time doing tests on his own blood and studying the results under the microscope. Shouldn't he be rewarded for this (notwithstanding his remark about socialized medicine!)?

OK, the hints he gives may seem like teasing, but I don't think this is his intention and we really just need to get thicker skins. Can't we be happy he is doing this because it could benefit us eventually?

It may turn out to be nothing, but there is a small possibility that it could be something real. This is how discoveries are sometimes made...not always by big pharma!

So, now by banning him from lymenet, we shoot ourselves in the foot...we could have found out info perhaps after a provisional patent is filed (a relatively quick process from what I recall), but now we know nothing and if it turns out to be something big, we certainly won't find out about it on lymenet before anybody else.

I was going to ask what other sites he visits...so thank you Tracy9 for sharing the info. Guess I'll be spending a lot of time over there.

tickbattler

tickbattler
Unregistered

By the way, I don't think that he has found the magic bullet that can cure lyme alone overnight, but I am just open to the possibility that there is something yet undiscovered that could speed up the current "proven" lyme treatments.

That to me is the beauty of lymenet...there is so much information and we can read what we want and choose to comment on what we want. If we want to waste our time reading posts by someone who may be a bit unconventional or even half crazy...so be it...

That's why I guess I have a problem with him being banned.

tickbattler

Vermont_Lymie
Member # 9780

quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:
-

No cure can be found - or tested and documented - in one day. Rubbing something on an ear is not going to cure lyme by the next day.

-

True.

I think the lymenet banning was appropriate, as sad as it is to see anyone banned from lymenet.

James has been risking his own safety and life by his experimentation with any type of chemical that catches his day to day fancy. In these risky and self-destructive efforts, he is greatly encouraged by the attention he receives on lymenet.

In just the last two days that he posted, he experimented with two vet pesticides, 2.4 IM bicillin, augmentin, heparin, and a slew of other drugs that he takes daily in addition to his "mystery" new cure. Just check his multiple threads to see the large combination of chemicals, including multiple abx, he has used in the two days prior to his recent miracle cure.

In that way, he never had any findings on his new mystery chemical. Since he had taken bicilin, several pesticides, augmentin, heparin, and other drugs within one or two days of his latest "experimentation", he could never be sure what was responsible for what he "sees" in his blood microscopy.

If he is really seeing anything, which several lymies with experience in analyzing blood microscopy have disputed.

Sorry guys to break the bad news; there is no miracle cure that James discovered. Probably the heparin he injected that was responsible for any decoagulation he experienced.

This is not research; this is just sad and desperate experimentation for a difficult set of diseases. My best wishes to James, as always, that he finds a llmd and sticks with some treatment for a while.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with derek and as I said in a previous post, one substance to kill bb, viruses, parasites, worms, fungus, and heaven only knows what else is just not common sense.

And whether we like it or not it does take yrs even for protocols that work well.

To dangle a "Cure" in front of people that are suffering for monetary gain just speaks volumes about that persons character and integrity.

I wish we did have a quick fix, but it's just not realistic.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well said, Vermont.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Gael said:

"To dangle a "Cure" in front of people that are suffering for monetary gain just speaks volumes about that persons character and integrity."

I know James pretty well, we have spoken on the phone lots of times over the past year and a half.

He is not in any way, shape or form the person you and others are describing, though I do see how you could get that impression.

He is more like an excited little kid who just invented a great new Kool Aid flavor and can't wait to share it but doesn't want the bullies to steal it from him (I get it, no need to post a bunch stuff bashing the comparison; harmful stuff vs. Koolaid.)

Just trying to give you a glimpse at his character. He is very sick and he hates it. His sister and mother are also sick. He feels so desperate to be well that he combats his overwhelming feelings of helplessness and despair by trying to find hope in his experiments.

NONE of us have to try and replicate anything Jim does. MANY of us have chastised him for over a year on LymeChat, warned him, etc. It doesn't stop him.

When we don't hear from him, we call him to make sure he is okay. He is a young guy who lives alone and has nothing in his life but his desperate search for a cure.

I personally have never held any interest or seen any value in Jim's experiments, but I will sit on the phone and listen to him excitedly tell me he has found the answer, over and over again.

If that's all I can do for a fellow Lymie, and it helps, then I'll do it. It means the WORLD to him.

Maybe with him banned from here, which deeply hurt him and left him feeling very alone, some of you can come to LymeChat and talk with him.

I also have his personal email address and phone number, and I'm sure he would be glad to have a few phone buddies. I'll ask him first, but email me if you're interested.

I just wanted to clear up the speculations about his character. Ego? He has none. Money hungry? I can't tell you how many times I've heard him say he wished he had some money to help people on Lyme Chat when they are having a rough time.

If Jim ever does hit upon a cure, I can almost guarantee you once he got his bills caught up, every penny would go to helping other Lymies.

So please, please don't bash the character of this very kind and sweet soul when you don't even know him.

--------------------

lymestop
Unregistered

All i can say is that from the time I got here ... I still get frustrated in how personal the posts can become and how there always seems to be a battle of

who is right and who is wrong?

Which one are you? The true answer is we all are lost in this world of lyme and all the complexities and the lack of answers.

We are all in the same boat but with many personalities and opinions and ways of doing things.

Not one is any better than the other...

I admire everyone for what they try and how they share and how they care....

Can anyone really say someone has been hurt by someone elses opinion.??

We are all grown adults and can choose what we want.. lets stop pointing fingers and stop putting others down.... please.

We have been through enough..

I feel this probably will fall on deaf ears.. But I try anyone..
Sometimes anyway.

djf2005
Member # 11449

Icon 1 posted      Profile for djf2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
no one is bashing character tracy, i am though calling out the means in which he and others like him go about touting their ridiculous and unsafe means in which they attempt to gain wellness.

im sure he is a great guy. i dont doubt or dispute that. again, i take issue with the way in which he is going about dispersing this misinformation.

if he wants to inject himself with gasoline that is his perogative.

is it NOT however his perogative to post misinformation that is not only erroneous but undisputedly dangerous.

he is a good man. great. keep the "great" ideas to himself until they are proven.

btw- ANY "THING" SEEN UNDER THE SCOPE CANNOT BE REASONABLY IDENTIFED OR QUANTIFIED.

EVEN if it could, its HIS blood and does not pertain to ANYONE ELSE!!!

darkfield love blood microscopy is somewhat accurate in diagnosing possible ailments. to say it is the way to track and gauge progress is RIDICULOUS.

IT IS NOT POSSIBLE, for james to be able to identify what the "invaders, blebs, hatchlings, etc" ARE.... OR how they respond to the lethal chemicals he is injesting.

if you are friends w james, tracy, thats fine.

i do not take issue with him, you, or anyone else.

i am here to spread reason and advice to sick desperate people and they do not need to be pumped full of false hopes full of false claims of ridiculous treatment measures that will never go farther than james case body.

IF this was such a cure, which it is not, he would have told someone by now, assuredly.

every day unfortunately there is a new cure, from wormwood to lauricidin to frontline to heparin to augmentin to bicillin on and on it goes.

ever hear of the story of the boy who cried wolf?

lets make sure we keep common sense our primary tool when striving to make sense of all of the info here on LN.

derek

--------------------
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."

[email protected]

Posts: 2269 | From Lansdowne, Pa | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickbattler
Unregistered

Well said Tracy!

By the way, I tried to get on lymefriends and can't even register because I can't get a photo on there. It apparently is required.

I have tried to insert one but it isn't working. I am not too good at this stuff. Any ideas on who to contact for this?

I also sent you an e-mail about the lymechat password. Do I need to get on lymefriends first for that?

Thanks,

tickbattler

Tracy9
Member # 7521

Tick,
YOu can upload any photo, it doesn't have to be of you. Any photo you have on your computer or that you download onto it, just click the little box, it will say browse, go to "pictures" in your computer, and pick one.

You can get to Lyme Chat directly from the link posted, I'll pm you the password.

--------------------

2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know if the mediators send out a warning with explanation before they ban someone, but if they don't, I think it would be a good idea.

It could avoid this by helping the person understand what's wrong with his/her thread, make a change and not repeat the offense.

Maybe that's a breech of free speech, but it's better than this outcome.

This feels like the time when my "so called friend" told me to go away and leave myself alone. She had never approached me and said I was too negative and to please work on it for the sake of our friendship. SHE GAME ME NO OPTIONS, ROOM TO IMPROVE THROUGH UNDERSTANDING, JUST LEFT ME.

Food for thought without knowing the details.

2roads

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement