LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » "Miracle Mineral" has been working in addition to abx

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Miracle Mineral" has been working in addition to abx
ruggie100
Member # 21415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ruggie100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen much about miracle mineral on here. It is cheap. I bought some off of the internet. I take it same day as abx--but i usually keep them apart.... abx in the morning, miracle mineral at night. I have had good improvement on the combo.

I started miracle mineral before LLMD. I could barely handle 2 drops--bad herx. Now, after 3 mos of abx... I can handle 10 drops. Just thought this might help some of you. I think i have bad bartonella infection. I'm noticing more clear head and energy in morning afterward.

Posts: 68 | From chicago, illinois | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Previous discussions here:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/74102?

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/70380?

MMS makes me a little nervous (as does collidal silver).

Abx alone alters the immune response, so it is hard to tell if abx is working by itself OR if it is the combination of abx plus MMS.

Your LLMD said okay to try it?

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IckyTicky
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 21466

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IckyTicky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some. I've been waiting and hem hawing over weather or not to try it. I have not asked my LLMD about it yet. I do have colloidal silver that I take. I'm really not at all worried about taking silver, I know of a whole family who uses it gives it to their kids and their kids have NEVER had to see a Dr, have never had to see a dentist, seem to be very healthy and they live in an endemic TBD area in the woods.
The MMS... I want to use it but I'm just not sure about it yet.

--------------------
IGM: 18+, 23+, 30+, 31+++, 34+, 39IND, 41++, 58+++, 66+, 83-93IND
IGG: 31+, 39IND, 41+
Also positive for Mycoplasma Pneumoniae and RMSF.
Whole family of 5 dx with Lyme.

Posts: 1014 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pryorka
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13649

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pryorka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mms is used instead of chlorine to sanitize water at some water treatment plants. None of the chlorine compounds are a good idea to be ingesting on purpose. So you may already have mms in your tap water.
Posts: 499 | From Indiana | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ruggie100
Member # 21415

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ruggie100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLMD said he had heard people were feeling better with it. He said he didn't have enough data yet to say yes or no. I have my best days with it lately. I do take a liquid vitamin drink twice a day.... i guess, as usual, I will go forward with info, gut feeling and praying all the way [Smile] THank you, by the way, for the input. All info is great!!
Posts: 68 | From chicago, illinois | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brentb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brentb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we have something very interesting on our hands. I started on 1 drop and am now up to 15. It seams to work similar to peroxide. It treats my allergies as good as the H2O2 infusions I use to get.

It also acts as a detoxifier. If I don't hit the threshold amount I feel much better on the stuff. That said, I if I go past the threshold I will feel like crap. This is definitely not a more is better type substance.

I've also found that some type of antibiotic is needed for it to work well. I'm on minocycline at the moment. I plan on doing the DMSO with the MMS in the near future. I'll update what I find.

Posts: 731 | From Humble,TX | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ruggie100
Member # 21415

brentb, thanks for that. We are definitely pioneers..... I've noticed it works better with abx than on its own as well. I AGREE, that you have to work to know your threshold and stay there. I'd love to hear how it goes for you.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hard part with MMS is your stomach can get real sensitive to it with prolonged use. It does kill Lyme similar to other oral treatments, but it get to be the most nauseating thing to drink after a while.

I use MMS to snap me out of Crohn's flares, which are likely from bad bacteria in the intestinal tract. It works like a charm for that purpose.

My wife used it for a while for Lyme, and it was killing it quite well, but stomach problems made it impossible to keep using. The only thing I have used that bothered my stomach was Doxy, but I think MMS might bother me also, if i had to use it for a longer time.

Good Luck, and thanks for the update.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brentb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brentb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
The hard part with MMS is your stomach can get real sensitive to it with prolonged use.

Dan

That's what the DMSO is for. It allows medicine to be introduced through the skin. I've only been on it for a day so I'll withhold my experience until further usage. With that said, it does seam to be working. Again, much to soon to say for sure, fingers crossed.
Posts: 731 | From Humble,TX | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MorningSong
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MorningSong     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm taking as well. This is my third day. Only taking 1 drop so far.
Posts: 515 | From In His Loving Care | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brentb. can you describe how you use the DMSO and MMS ? What is your process and procedure and how and where and how much et?

THanks

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement