LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » The Official Alligator Pit!!!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Official Alligator Pit!!!!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for the newbies!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am brand new to this board. I was diagnosed this week. I would like to kick all the rude ignorant docs I have encoutered in the pit after I have tortured them a little.

to all those that underestimated my pain and symptoms. You all SUCK.

If another doc tells me to lose weight and take anti depressants they are going to get it.

And to the on call doc that I called begging for help last night that said he couldn't help me and that I must have personal problems and need antidepressants, and to put my baby on my lap and pray,because I was not sick just tired.

You better watch out and you are lucky I am only drop kicking you into a pit of crocks. Maybe then you can pray and take antidepressants you stupid jerk. How did you graduate from medical school anyway?

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry I am angry. This felt good though. thanks for the thread...now if we could only make this real.....lol
Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrsdizzy
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11690

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrsdizzy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. A.M in central Florida for telling me that my "nuero-transmitters were mis-firing".

--------------------
"don't ever write anyone off, you'll never know who or what they will become"

Posts: 115 | From la la land | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dlp252
Member # 10711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dlp252     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm feeling in a throwing mood...so into the pitt goes Dr. M.S. in California.

Went to see her a year ago January, for extreme lightheadedness, nausea, heart palpitations, diarrhea, headaches, extremely low blood pressure (and resulting feeling of passing out), joint pain, etc.

This was a couple of months after having a stubborn case of strep throat, an ear infection and a sinus infection and being on several rounds of antibiotics.

Picture the setting: It was late in the day...they squeezed me in...she was getting ready to out of town.

My blood pressure was something like 87/60, she says, that doesn't seem so bad.

I say it's much lower than my normal reading (around 110/70) and I have the dizzyness and feeling of passing out.

She says, well, I don't have your chart here, but it seems okay. [Frown]

She takes my pulse and says, it seems fine.

The dizzyness is probably inner ear, take dramamine for the nausea and don't move suddenly. Say WHAT?!

Then she says, I could put a holter monitor on you but it probably wouldn't show anything. Say WHAT?! I was getting the palpitations when I layed down to sleep at night.\

I left that day and haven't been back since. I made an appointment the following month with a different doctor who at least did me the courtesy of running some tests...especially for C.Diff because of the diarrhea and antibiotic history. She also found BLOOD in my stool in the office exam.

Phew...it's been a while since I've told that story. Felt good today!

Fortunately my doctors since then have been pretty good.

Posts: 83 | From us | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
m in texas -- told me i didn't understand english, what kind of person was i, that my husband was going to come into the office and start shooting everyone (my husband was a marine).

he had me in tears -- his nurse came in and he told her to get me out of his office.

that man was crazy.......

all over medications because i didn't take a medication HE PRESCRIBED and then when the test results came back, he told me "thank god, you didn't take it."

he's freaking nuts........

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spookydew
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spookydew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here, quacky, q u a c k y y,

Dr.Q, Dr.B, Dr.M, Dr.H, Dr.Cleveland Clinic, Dr.H, Dr.H,
Dr.S, and Dr. Drr a gg a s s! Here quacky,
q u a c k y y.

Dr.Croc wants to consult with you about me. He wants us alltogater. [group hug]

Posts: 290 | From ohio | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Ok I am throwing my stupid Rheumy and the ID docs from today into the pit. I hope the gators get them good....Happy eats [bow]
trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - Thanks! Nyummy! He seems to think there are more out there. Toss 'em in!

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
troutscout
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 3121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for troutscout     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this list of idiots.

--------------------
Now is the time in your life to find the "tiger" within.
Let the claws be bared,
and Lyme BEWARE!!!
www.iowalymedisease.com
[/URL]  -

Posts: 5262 | From North East Iowa | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for my neighbor's Dad who just found out he is IgM CDC positive

And Igenex IgG positive.

Has diabetes. Went to his "internist".

Showed her Western Blot. She didn't even blink an eye or look up from her

Scribbling in his chart. She wanted to know who was going to treat him for this.

(We had already made him an appt. with LLMD)

He lied and said some ID duck in the area.

She knew nothing about Lyme and worse is that she didn't care to even

Look it up, ask him about his symptoms, etc.

Into the 'gator pit.

Man those 'gators must be getting fat by now.

Anybody ever had fried alligator???

Pretty good. Tastes just like chicken!

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saw a new neurologist for my myoclonus. Ask her about my thyroid tests. She said she didn't do thyroids. I told her that she should take the lovely certificate down from her wall that says she is board certified in internal medicine, then.

When examining me, she told me not to speak.

Dr. Ca goes to the alligator pit! Hiker

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8916 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adamm
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ID Doc who didn't even know ticks could transmit bart said he'd
bet his CAREER I wasn't sick!

Asphinctersayswhat?

[ 01. September 2007, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: adamm ]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, adamm!!! Those gators were getting pretty hungry!! Did you read through some of the posts and see how many ID ducks are already in the pit!!??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96223 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elle108
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elle108     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've spent the last ten minutes trying in vain to cut and paste a gator graphic...

But I want to add to the Pit....

The ID duck that looked me in the eye and told me that co-infections were self limiting and didnt need to be treated.

The rheumatologist who said that a few weeks of 100 mg Doxy made it such that, if my daughter still felt sick, she needed to follow up with a psychiatrist.

The so called Lyme Expert who ignored the CDC positive WB because band 41 "is common to all bacteria" and told us that my daughter had Fibromyalgia...

when asked why she felt better whenever she had antibiotics...he told me, "All fibromyalgia patients feel better after antibiotics"

Posts: 217 | From New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mom of 3
Member # 9548

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mom of 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came across this PIT and This IS GREAT!!!

HERE GATOR, GATOR, GATOR......

THIS IS FOR ALL THE DOC'S THAT I'VE SEEN IN THE LAST 4 YEARS THAT TOLD ME THAT I WAS CRAZY IN THE HEAD, NOTHING WAS WRONG WITH ME, IT'S ALL IN HEAD, I'M FAKING IT, I'M WAISTING THERE PRECIOUS TIME, AND MOST OF ALL I NEED TO STOP THIS ACT AND GROW UP!

AND THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST ONE OF ALL,
THE WORST OF ALL IN ROCHESTER, MN THE WORLDS "FAMOUS HOSPITAL"!

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH ON THEM!

THESE GATOR'S ARE SO HUNGRY FOR MORE DUCKS....I THINK I HAVE 1 MORE! A REALLY BIG JUICY ONE FROM A SMALL TOWN IN MINNESOTA JUST SOUTH OF ST. PAUL........DR. J!!!!

HE MIGHT BE A LITTLE SOUR FOR OUR GATOR, BUT HE WILL HAVE TO DO! HE MUST BE PUT INTO THE PIT, IMMEDIATLY! NO MORE TIME TO WAIST! [Big Grin]

HE TOLD HE THAT MY LLMD WAS GOING TO KILL ME, THAT HE WAS A TOTAL LOSER AND A QUAK! HE ALSO INFORMED THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS, "LYME DISEASE!" HE ALSO INFORMED ME THAT I WAS BEING POISENED THROUGH MY PICCLINE, AND THAT MY CHILDREN WILL HAVE NO MOTHER IN 3 YEARS IF I KEEP LETTING HIM TREAT ME!

SO I BELIEVE HE NEEDS TO BE EAT'IN ALIVE STARTING AT HIS TOES AND VERY SLOWLY. LET HIM EXPERIENCE MY PAIN THAT I EXPERIENCE DAY IN AND DAY OUT. LET HIM SUFFER THROUGH IT ALL!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Best Friends Are The Siblings God Forgot To Give Us!!

Posts: 24 | From Wabasha, Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Mom of 3:
SO I BELIEVE HE NEEDS TO BE EAT'IN ALIVE STARTING AT HIS TOES AND VERY SLOWLY. LET HIM EXPERIENCE MY PAIN THAT I EXPERIENCE DAY IN AND DAY OUT. LET HIM SUFFER THROUGH IT ALL!

Good one!! [spinning smile]

My LLMD was called a quack by a local dr....and I've lived to tell about it!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

adamm
Unregistered

And the urgent care doc who told me the babs-induced brain damage was irreversible, but that I couldn't have it, because if I did, I wouldn't be able to speak

In ya' go...

disturbedme
Member # 12346

Icon 1 posted      Profile for disturbedme   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only have one doc for the gators. They'll have to share!

I forget the doc's name, but I went to her very scared, feeling ill, and all she told me was that I needed to see a psychiatrist, and to stop reading up information online.

WHY are you even a doctor if you don't listen to your patients?

--------------------
One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
~ Helen Keller

My Lyme Story

Posts: 2965 | From Land of Confusion (bitten in KS, moved to PA, now living in MD) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

jennyflyer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jennyflyer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got a good one, allergist I saw last November for ear/face pain, told me my fatigue and achiness becuase I was depressed because I'm 35 and am not married and have no children and I should see a psychiatrist. Nice.

--------------------
Jennifer

Posts: 266 | From Ocean County, NJ | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Itsy_bitsyone
Unregistered

Oh my gosh...how many??

G.K., osteopath in NJ. Supposedly the openminded young doctor who wouldn't stop till he got an answer. After I didn't have sarcoid, HIV or cancer, he said it was 'stress' to impress the intern he was training.

Oh, Dr. R.J. in PA...another open minded osteopath. She knew I was sick...but with WHAT?? I find out later it was because I was out of work and the IGENEX test was expensive...so thats why she never mentioned Lyme, she didn't think I could PAY!

Dr M, an endo in Johnstown...jerk. "If its not thyroid..and its NOT...because your bloodwork is good, I don't know what it is. Get your other stuff checked out!"

Dr. T, rhuemtologist in Johnstown. "Oh, its SJOGREN'S, Mon Cheri!! Classic Sjogren's. We do not have to biopsy!! Its obvious...look at your skin! No, you don't need to have antibodies. You don't need further testing!"

I do not want to even go through the dozens of others...

INTO THE PIT, I SAY!!

A POX ON YOUR HOUSE!

LaurenTurner
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12320

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaurenTurner     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was lucky to have only gone to a few doctors before I found an llmd. But I'll throw in the one dr. that really makes my blood boil.

Dr. C from Texas... I was told that my chest pain, heart palps,lightheadedness, fatigue, vertigo, ect. ect were all attributed to heart burn. [Mad] [Roll Eyes]

I even mentioned lyme disease because I had done my own research. He asked if I had a bulls eye rash. When I sad no.. he told me there was no way I could have LD.

Ughhh, okay... [Mad]

Posts: 248 | From Tejas | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MamaWolf
Member # 10578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MamaWolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a nice crunchy one for the gators...and I tied a steak around his neck before I pushed. [Big Grin]

My PCP (at the time) told me that I had a 'depressive disorder' to explain the fatigue, dizziness, stiff neck, headache, joint pain/swelling, and the 'migrating red rash'. (huh?) [Eek!]

I told him I was actually very 'happy' normally.

To which he cocked his head to the side and very slyly replied...

"Oh... well... that is very common, actually. A lot of depressed people mask their depression with happiness."

There are still scars on my chin from dropping it so hard. [dizzy]

In the pit with ya!!

(I hope the gator doesn't choke)

--------------------
~Ro~

Don't wait for someone to take you under their wing. Find a good wing and climb up underneath it~ Frank C. Bucaro

Posts: 80 | From Desert Southwest | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Ro...I think the gators probably DID choke on that one!!
[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

trueblue
Member # 7348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trueblue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MamaWolf:

"Oh... well... that is very common, actually. A lot of depressed people mask their depression with happiness."

Oh, that explains a few things!  -

I have a bubble brained one for today...
"You couldn't have Lyme disease for 10 years before diagnosis you would have had menigitis, in the hospital on your death bed."

To which I responded, "uh huh" and dropped the subject.

I wasn't even there about TBDs... I went looking for a DO to do pain management.

Oh, she doesn't believe in Lyme and said it in the same tone as if she were talking about the Easter Bunny.

Careful, gators, this one might be chewy double-bubble. Munch her up please.
(I escaped without steriods. [Eek!] )

--------------------
more light, more love
more truth and more innovation

Posts: 3783 | From somewhere other than here | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hungry, hungry alligators are waiting for MORE ducks!!!! [lick]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

TheCrimeOfLyme
Member # 4019

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheCrimeOfLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My new, Dr. S from UPMC neurologist who told me that
"everyone has swooshing in their ears. Its pulsatile tinnitus. Its normal and it will go away"

who then later, when actually READING my chart and LISTENING to me considering he made this "diagnosis a mere 60 seconds into walking into the room says

"its not lyme. its pulsatile tinnitus, though it has many causes, lyme could be one".

I lost IQ points that day. And he lost a patient.

--------------------
You want your life back? Take it.

Posts: 3169 | From Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

up

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Curiouser
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curiouser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got one for the pit. An endocrinologist, Dr S in Lansdale, PA.

The other duck I was seeing (an ENT) wanted to take out half my thyroid because of nodules. I wanted a second opinion so I made an appt with Dr S.

First appt, she made quite the impression. A bad one.

Spent more time going over insurance paperwork than she did on the physical exam.

After 5 minutes of talking, she called me a "nervous patient". To my face!

She also said "you're getting older and these things happen" when I tried to talk to her about my fatigue and body aches.

She blamed everything on perimenopause, even though she refused to test my hormones.

Nevermind that I was still getting my cycle like clockwork.

Guess being a female in my 40s means that nothing else could possibly be wrong with me besides "the change".

She was so patronizing, I halfway expected her to pat me on the head and give me a cookie.

I wouldn't have minded the cookie. [Big Grin]

Into the pit with the Rear-endo!

--------------------
If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. - Lewis Carroll

Posts: 356 | From Body-PA, Mind-elsewhere | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Into the pit goes duck atty David Tilles, for arguing a standard of care was not met because Dr J did not pay attention to Lyme tests that came back negative.
Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica922
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monica922     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have three I would like to feed to a pool of live piranha...from three different hospitals..Danbury, Columbia Pres, and Lennox Hill.

Dr. S. my lovely id wonder that kept telling me all summer that I had post viral symptoms...the babs was gone after 6 days of meds and I never had lyme..stop taking the doxy since the western blot was negative. The palsy, blurry vision, emotional lability and partial paralysis was just stress!

Dr. D my specialist for putting me on prednisone and saying I had hashimotos encephalitus..can you imagine he did not believe in LYME...nuts.Oh and then for telling me to see a dermatologist because the reddness and hives were stress..not a reaction to the prednisone allowing Lyme to kill me. This was when my sed rate BLEW UP!

Dr. Y for leaving me in the hospital to die on an IVIG without ever taking my blood or letting me see a specialist. He has never even called me back since I left the hospital...great DR!

Aligatiors are way too nice for them! Did I mention what the bills were just to physically stay at Columbia for 5 nights..34,000 and Lennox for 5 nights..86,000 dollars. By the way they did not gold plate me...nor did they correctly diagnose me!

[ 29. December 2007, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Monica922 ]

Posts: 422 | From CT | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Monica -- I think we make them a lot of money. I believe my month stay at a rehab place once was 40K.
Posts: 13117 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Up for LL if she so chooses.
Robin123
Member # 9197

Just saw that Cobweb brought the pit up today...We have the option of going to www.ratemds.com and making a statement there about doctor service, both the good and the bad ones.
ForestNymph
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ForestNymph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Here gator, gator. It's time for dinner.

I was referred to Dr. K (a rheumatologist in IN) by my family doctor. As soon as he walked in the room I felt uncomfortable. I picked up that he was pompous and unsympathetic right away.

I was teary eyed because I had no pain relief for the tremendous pain I was in and I was somewhat anxious because I didn't know what was wrong with me but Dr. K didn't see it that way. He didn't even examine me.

I started telling him about my symptoms and he interrupted me mid-sentence and said, "Look, you are obviously unstable emotionally and I don't think you're problems are physical in nature."

He then proceeded to give me the phone number to a mental health facility in the area. My husband and I looked at each other completely shocked then we stood up and walked out.

It doesn't end there. We went back to our family doctor and apparently Dr. K sent him a letter telling him that it was his opinion that I was mentally ill and our family doc of years sided with Dr. K!

Dr. R in Indiana, another rheumatologist, ordered many tests, including the traditional Lyme tests. He was compassionate but Lyme-ignorant. He said I couldn't possibly have Lyme because the tests would have caught it.

And I believed him! [bonk]

So he was ignorant about Lyme, many docs are, but what really shocked me was he said he didn't know what was wrong with me, probably Fibromyalgia and CFS or MS, then he suggested chemotherapy! [Eek!]

They won't give abx to people with chronic Lyme Disease but they'll give chemotherapy to people when they don't even know for sure what's wrong with them! It probably would have killed me!

--------------------
Infected in March '06

Lyme Disease, Bartonella, Babesia

Diagnosed June '07

Remission Since September 2011.

My Story:
http://lymelabyrinth.blogspot.com

www.myspace.com/psyche_entranced

Posts: 119 | From Florida | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks for adding that, Forest! Your story is a really amazing one. I'm sorry you have gone through so much!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

wantabe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wantabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So many ducks to throw in where do I start?

One at a time for me-The best one for now:

Dr. T (Rhumy) I hope the gators are hungry, she was very full of herself.

After many worthless appointments and not ever checking for Lyme, she decided I was allergic to my husband's sperm!
treatment-condoms and all will be well...

[loco]

Must say this was a handy out when I was just so tired [sleepy]

wantabe

--------------------
Lyme+ dx Dec.07
Currently: Levaquin,Cefdinir,Plaquinil,Fluconazole
Nystatin,B12 meth, nortriptyline
Ambien,Clonazepam,many supplements
Dairy, sugar, gluten free diet
infrared sauna and exercise

Posts: 235 | From Iowa | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smjkoj
Member # 15241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smjkoj     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's feeding time! The alligators can feast today. They're all in Northern Virginia unless otherwise stated. Sorry so long - this is quite cathartic!

Dr. B. with a pain center. Called my husband's LLMD a quack and wanted to be believe the diagnosis if fibromyalgia (even though that's also a clinical diagnosis and my husband has NO muscle pain).

Dr. H. - our primary care doctor. Put in my husband's file that he "needs more sunshine" and "needs an exercise program". First, my husband is not a flower. Second, Hmmm, my husband was a regular at the gym before his symptoms started and it didn't seem to PREVENT this all from starting. Also, my husband went back to see him after seeing multiple other specialists and the duck said "well, it looks like you're seeing enough other doctors for me to get involved".

Dr. G. - rheumatologist. Nice lady, but not educated in lyme. She did an exam and kept asking husband if muscles hurt in various places. He answered no every time. At the end, she diagnosed fibromyalgia. I read the pamphlet she gave us and it says muscle pain is a major indicator of fibro.

Dr. L. - internal medicine doctor as listed as one of the best in the Washingtonian Magazine. He had a major attitude about me attending the appointment with my husband (he had "mind haze" and really needed me there to explain things to him). The duck looked at me at one point and asked "who made you the boss?". Then said his problems were due to a medicine my husband was taking that the duck knew nothing about (he actually pulled one of his reference books out to read about it).

Dr. S. - infectious disease doctor. When the lyme test came back negative told my husband "under no circumstances do you have lyme. Some doctors may say you do, but I'm telling you it's a lie and you don't. Oh, and by the way, your HIV test is negative".

Dr. G. - neurologist. Gave him the depression questionnaire and implied it's all in his head.

I'm sure there will be more later!

Posts: 26 | From Virginia | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mazou
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mazou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. E in nyc.

Very skilled doctor, technically, and knows his stuff. But, respectfully, I must say... he totally ignored me! Ignored my cognitive symptoms completely and just went about his thing.

However, it was because of my bad experience with Dr. E that I was motivated to search for the wonderful doctor I have today. So... thank you Dr. E!!! Much luck to you in your life.

Posts: 636 | From Saratoga County, NY | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

The gators are getting VERY hungry!!!!

Let's feed them!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

still hungry!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

adamm
Unregistered

Now Serving:Dr. H. M. (ID, St. Louis Park, MN)
Told me that, although he knew of a doc who treated long term, he wouldn't give me his contact info
because such doctors were "quacks" who needed to be stripped of their licenses. He then proceeded to give me a copy of the archpoisoners' latest NEJM article.

The really scary part--
I got his name from the LDA database (have since requested its removal).

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yikes, that IS scary!! Sometimes these weasels change their minds about treating Lyme.

Even some previously well-known LLMD's no longer treat... or fail to adequately treat...which amounts to the same thing in the long run!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I am George.

I am the winner of the "Alligator of the Month" Award.

Besides having my picture on the right side of the entrance gate all through December...

I get my choice of ducks as they pass through here. So, I need to ask...

Any big fat Infectious Disease ducks out there?

If so, don't delay! I'm HUNGRY!

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

We told someone to put a duck in here yesterday. Where'd he go? Our alligators haven't been fed in months!!!

Poor George! [shake]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Parisa
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 10526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Parisa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I don't think I posted this last year when my husband spent 5 days in the duck motel. He probably could have spent three days less there but the infectious disease doctor wanted to make sure my husband didn't have tuberculosis. My husband was quarantined because his lung x-rays looked bad.

Of course, they look bad. He has pulmonary fibrosis caused by the mix of Lyme and co-infections. The other doctors knew he was in left field but let him take control.

After my husband produced enough sputum samples to clear himself of the tb charge, they booted him right out. I asked the discharging duck of the day why they had such a hard time believing in Lyme. His response, "we just don't know much about Lyme disease."

Quack, quack, quack.

Posts: 984 | From San Diego | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Briannh
Member # 17555

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Briannh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is my offer to the pit...

Dr D from the famous lahey clinic inf disease dept. (and I dont mean D for duck)

Some of his famous quotes.....

Dr D - "You were treated with Doxy which is the Gold Standard for treating Lyme disease. You cant have it anymore"

Dr D - "We could test you for co nfections, and you will probably test positive, howver we dont treat them as they go away on their own

Dr D - "If your knees and other joints are hurting but they are not swollen it's not lyme. The joints HAVE TO BE SWOLLEN for it to be Lyme"

Oh thats enough... Im getting sick now. [toilet]

Posts: 14 | From NH | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here some lunch, yum yum yuuuummmmm!

Dr. P, Dr. B, Dr. R and Dr. S (I think). Those were the ones I went to in the first year of being sick until Dr. R told me I had CFS and I stopped going to docs completely!

Take care!
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Boy, Brian....He's a doozy! Glad you found out "early" that he's worthless. He knows as much about Lyme as my 8 yr old great nephew!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

eric555
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18343

Icon 4 posted      Profile for eric555     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The very First Doc in Philly I went to see said it was all in my head, (Internal Medicine)

The Second (Neurologist) thought that I simply needed to be put on Anti-Depressants and that I was just over exited or had way too much time to research the Internet of symptoms that most people already had based on old age or the process of aging,

But I was not old... only 28 years old...

The Third (Dermatologist) agreeed that Most Skin Rashes can be easily treated with either skin lotions or some Anti Biotic pills for a week or two and then the problem just goes away...

But what about the headaches, the tiredness, the sleepless nights, and the rest of my symptoms which all attribute to Lyme...???

Eventually I actually asked another Doc for me to be tested for Lyme through various blood tests, and well it came back positive.

Now What ???

In my mind I can only relate to those docs as friends of Hitler.

If only they diagnosed me earlier like they should have I would probably be leading a normal life as they themselves do, like vacations every few months, etc.

[cussing]

And if I ever had the balls to be a suicide bomber I would invite all three of those docs into one room and press the magic button.

[Mad]

[ 12. December 2008, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: eric555 ]

Posts: 570 | From philadelphia, pa | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HopefulinNY
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HopefulinNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this alligator pit! I just discovered it.

Here we go:

Dr. F - " This list of symptoms is too long, you'll have to decide which ones you want to look into first." My response - well I guess I better make sure my heart is okay! Never went back.

In Hospital with arrhythmia and vertigo - Dr. S -
We can't find anything, it's probably inner ear and allergies.

Dr.? (can't remember) - endocrinologist - you may have insulinomas (tumors of the pancreas). We'll have to send you to the Mayo clinic and do a 72 hour monitored fast. 4 weeks later my labs came back, and she acted like she never made that suggestion.

Dr. ? (can't remember - neurologist) Saw report in his computer of endocrinologist (same practice) and said "oh yes, your neuropathy would support the insulinoma diagnosis."

Dr. S - asked for Lyme test (1999) "You don't have the symptoms of Lyme".

Many others who just looked at you like you were CRAAAAAAZY when you asked for Lyme tests.

All into the Pit!!!!! [hi] [hi] [hi]

--------------------
Lyme diag. 2005, confirmed with LLMD Dec. 2007, 2 years of Marshall Protocol, Bicillin,mal.Dr.Z herbs, EBV, HHV-6,Babs,Bart?(3 kids positive for Lyme)

Posts: 10 | From NY | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

up

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Leelee
Member # 19112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmmm. Who first. Let's see.

Dr. T (PCP) who said I have psychological problems and obviously have had them for a long time.

The dr. (forgot his name) many years ago who told me I needed a hypnotist.

Dr. A who said I seemed "sane enough".

Dr. B who said I was lactose intolerant. She also said I needed a hysterectomy to "cure" my problems. BTW, she was not a gynecologist. [dizzy]

Dr. S who said I had chronic rhinitis.

Another Dr. S who would not test me for Lyme "because it gives too many false positives".

Another Dr. A who told me the ELISA test was much more accurate now than it was a few years ago.

Dr. C the dermatologist who looked at my weird red bump on my cheek and said she was too busy to do a biopsy, but she didn't know what it was.

Dr. B who said "who knows? who cares?" when I asked him why I had insomnia.

The same Dr. B who said "stump the stars" when I asked him why my tongue burned day in and day out.

Gosh, this list could go on and on.

Thanks for reading.

--------------------
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King,Jr

Posts: 1573 | From Maryland | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Sheesh.. leelee.. you've been thru the mill!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

ThatColorGreen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThatColorGreen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My neurologist, Dr. B.V in Orlando who told me i was suffering from menstraul migraines, then it was glaucoma, then she referred me to a psychologist.

The two docs who told me (after describing what i now know to be bartonella sy;mptoms) that my body was probably just fighting an infection

and not to worry about it.

I said "I get this every month!" Again, neither of the two thought anything of it.
I found it to be peculiar .

I now know, after educating myself, about the life cycles of these bas^&(^^ organisms..

Yargh. I promise to all of you that I will do my best to be an open minded LLMD!!!!

I like this post.. its fun =oD

--------------------
...trying to be the coffee bean, not the egg.

Posts: 420 | From East Coast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leelee
Member # 19112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leelee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yargh. I promise to all of you that I will do my best to be an open minded LLMD!!!!

ThatColorGreen, Did I miss something along the way? Are you going to med school? How cool! [Cool]

--------------------
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Martin Luther King,Jr

Posts: 1573 | From Maryland | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosebuds mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosebuds mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. R in NJ. We went to him because he was

supposed to be LLMD. He told us our daughter

was not sick, even though she could not walk and

had over 15 symptoms. He told us that it was

an emotional problem then asked if my husband

and I were having problems with our

marriage! After traveling 6 painful (for my

daughter) hours to see him! We were outraged to

say the least. We are

NOT paying him the remainer of our bill and we

told him why.

THROW HIM IN!!!!

Posts: 118 | From Here | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

DR R in NJ is sure to give those gators indigestion! What a terrible experience!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The gators are hungry!

Feed them!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gerifrog
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gerifrog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
First, I offer my primary, Dr. J. and crew.

They sent me for testing a week after I was bitten and when I pointed out it would not be accurate said

not to worry, they'd repeat it in 4 weeks.

4 weeks later they refused to give me a script for testing as "Your test was VERY negative & you didn't get a rash.

There's nothing to worry about."

6 weeks later I was hospitalized with severe neuro Lyme and A-fib. Got 4 weeks IV rocephin.

Second, my ID, Dr. K. and my neuro, Dr. D. - who, when symptoms persisted, collaborated in sending me to a

rheumatologist, who decreed it to be Lyme and sent me back to them. Did I get treated for Lyme? NO, I was told

(very kindly) I no longer had Lyme, I was suffering from emotional stress & needed a psychiatrist!

Enjoy, gator!

Gerifrog
-

Posts: 151 | From Kingston NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Gators need some supper!

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Hey, it's the alligator pit!! It's like an old friend coming back to visit us!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found the alligator pit and after reading what others wrote, I am compelled to come back another time.

I need to post this when I have more time to share about these ducks.

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Gators are getting hungry again! See for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xVwIuB-Xm4

-

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Nicole_Denise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicole_Denise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I'd posted here already...ok, I've got a couple..

1) My GP/PCP...refused to test me for anything, or to refer me to anyone (I went to a drop in clinic to get referred to a sports med doctor, who tested me for everything). He ONLY treated my ankle pain- and even then he just gave me arthrotec, then Celebrex...according to him, there is nothing wrong with a college student on Celebrex.

He also said Lyme disease doesn't exist in Alberta (it's well known that it does), and told me my symptoms were either imagine or ALS...and then laughed me out the door (after suggesting I bet on the outcome of my Igenex test)

2) The doctor at the drop-in clinic who looked back 3 months in my chart when I came in with muscle twitches, because he wanted to prove I was imagining it. He went on to tell me all my other Doctors were wrong, and I didn't even have shin splints....

3) The neurologist who took 8 months to make me an appointment....and then suggested I shouldn't even bother coming

4)All the doctors who kept telling me that rest and ice would fix all my problems- even though by the end, 2 YEARS of rest and ice had done nothing.

5)My uncles, a New York rheumie, who is doing his best to convince my family that lyme can't be chronic

Posts: 503 | From Alberta, Canada | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamesNYC
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15793

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamesNYC     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why can't we post full names? We aren't trying to protect these morons. Actually, the opposite. They should be reported to their state boards for poor practice.
Posts: 872 | From New York City | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
julielynne4
Unregistered

Love this thread. It is so sad that so many docs are so cruel and ignorant. I wonder how many years combined have been lost due to their idiocy.

I've got a few for you:

When I was 12, had enlarged spleen and vision loss. Told this was strange but nothing to worry about.

As a teen I asked my mom and dad to take me to counselors/psychiatrists because I was so full of anxiety, panic attacks, obsessions and compulsions.

Counselors told me I had been verbally abused as a child, and that was why I had all the anxiety, etc. I was not abused...

The psychiatrist told me, after a 5 week session, that "We all have our quirks." I left there in tears, as I knew there was something really "wrong."

In my early twenties I was diagnosed with OCD. Put on anti-psychotic meds, antidepressants, and some other drug.

During one of my pregnancies, I knew I was sick beyond pregnancy symptoms. I told the doctor I felt like I had an infection throughout my body. She said "There is nothing wrong with you." I was so upset because I knew she was wrong but didn't know why.

Finally last year, after 25 years of this sort of crap, I got re-infected and became ill with more "classic" lyme symptoms (no bulls eye though).

My primary doc put me on 3 weeks doxy but a few days later told me to stop it since I had a negative Elisa test.

So she sent me to a neurologist. He said it sounds like lyme and tested me for coinfections too. I was very hopeful.

Test came back positive for Ehrlichiosis but only IgG. He did not tell me this; it sort of "slipped out" over the phone, he said as he was reading through my tests, "Hmmmm this is strange...nevermind." And I said "what is strange?" He said it is nothing, you just had ehrlichiosis at one point, but not anymore.

I questioned him, because I had been doing research. He said in a VERY MATTER OF FACT manner, "You do not have lyme disease. There is no way that your symptoms are due to lyme. I cannot help you, find another doctor."

What a jerk. I hung up crying. Thankfully I found a wonderfull LLMD and am in treatment for Babs, Ehrlichia, Lyme, and Bart.

Sick Tick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sick Tick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOhhhh what fun! Hope the alligators are hungry!

1. Dr. B, ER doctor who refused to make a referral for me to an infectious disease MD, despite my having fever of over 103 with known tick bite a week prior! Said his colleague (the first ER doc I saw) was wrong and that all I had was a "presumed" diagnosis of a tick-borne illness. Who cares....with a fever that high, wouldn't this be an ID thing regardless of the tick thing?!

2. First ID I saw. When she was told by my GP that my initial titer for RMSF was low positive, said "She can't have RMSF-she is not sick enough! So she ignored it. Second titer 3 weeks later came back high positive and with a large increase!

3. Dr K, ID. I have to say he did at least give me the maximum treatment allowed by the IDSA-but once that was done, he refused to see me for follow up. "You had an infectious disease, you were treated for that disease, and now you no longer have an infectious disease. You have to deal with the damage done, but you are no longer an infectious disease patient"

4. Dr. don't know his name, but will dub him Dr. I for ignorant...MD in the state where my bite occurred, who insisted during phone consult that there are no ticks in that state that carry Lyme disease, so I can't have Lyme. Really??? My Western Blot, which he had right in front of him, says I do per CDC guidelines! Not to mention that his office staff said their MD's treat lots of Lyme in that state!

5. Dr Ignorant's colleague, who added that "We do not believe in chronic Lyme, and we do not agree with long term antibiotics", despite my being not chronic but recent Lyme with copntinued symptoms....and I was not asking for antibiotics!

6. Some triage MD at Mayo clinic! My sympathetic-but unable to help me further-GP made a referral to Mayo, and they refused me as a patient!

Sad that I have so many for the alligators, as I have only had this dumb disease for 6 months!

Posts: 283 | From where the ticks are! | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

That's horrible, Sick tick!! and to think... You probably can't get away with suing ANY of them!

(I would try!)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Sick Tick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sick Tick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could...I wonder when we will see commercials on TV where attorneys are advertising "If you have Lyme disease and have been abandoned or undertreated by your MD, then call the law offices of blank and blank"!
Posts: 283 | From where the ticks are! | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeNetPerson
Member # 23588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeNetPerson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Near 20 years ago at the base in CT, was told I could not have a rash with an outer dark circle and inner lighter skin color because...(drum roll)... the doctor didn't see it. This was along with fever symptoms and of course the black tick. I even saved the tick just in case it had useful information and they ignored it. I did not know what Lyme was then but I did know the tick bit me and gave me a funny rash where he bit me.

If possible, I'd like to toss other quacks uh ducks in with this condescending man because the word needs fatter gators more than these ducks.

Thanks for the great idea for a thread.

--------------------
Bitten about 20 years ago and untreated until Aug 09

Posts: 43 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeNetPerson
Member # 23588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeNetPerson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great ideas sick tick on commercials!!! If only it were true, they'd make a fortunate and people after us might have normal pain free lives.

--------------------
Bitten about 20 years ago and untreated until Aug 09

Posts: 43 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sick Tick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23003

Hah! You should have seen the first ID I saw when I brought the tick who bit me to her office and tried to hand it to her in a plastic bag! It was dead....still, I know she cringed when she saw me throw it in her cute little office trash can!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Sick Tick:
I wish I could...I wonder when we will see commercials on TV where attorneys are advertising "If you have Lyme disease and have been abandoned or undertreated by your MD, then call the law offices of blank and blank"! [/QB]

That WOULD be wonderful!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement