LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » RACING Awareness! # 1 in votes! Final Lap Report! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: RACING Awareness! # 1 in votes! Final Lap Report!
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To vote- click here http://www.sponsafier.com/share/46869

`````````````````````````````````````````````

Now we have 10,732 votes! We are smokin' the competition!

[lol]

MG, imitch and EG...

Addressing your comments here...

At first I was concerned/confused when other cars with a Lyme theme were entered. I was not ready for that, hadn't included it in the plans I'd laid out and wasn't sure what to do.

I was worried, like you, about the fact we needed to be original and multiple cars with the same theme could affect that perhaps?

I also wanted to promote working together as a community and was concerned this could turn out to be an "internal" competition- something I really didn't want to see.

I also didn't want to dilute the message stating this effort was dedicated to Dr. Jones and the kids or distract from that aspect.

That said...

More than once I was thankful other cars were entered. I even considered doing the same thing "just in case".

I was also thankful to have a back up car already approved and on the track racing. Truth be known, I entered a second car for another purpose, that could be used as a "back up car" for the same reason Paul did (good thinking Paul) and it was rejected, not once, not twice, but three times by the judges.

Then it went into what they call "moderation" again and for whatever reason was "stuck" there and I heard nothing for four more days.

I was quite stressed over it and decided to try to rebuild the car again (it is time consuming)... and try to resubmit it before the deadline.

That car was also rejected... two times. The generic letters were saying I had used copyrighted materials or logos that I wasn't allowed to use. That wasn't true.

The last rejection notice said I had submitted a car containing "vulgar or inappropriate language".

And I knew that couldn't be right because I didn't have anything about the IDSA on there!

[lol]

However, having no good reason for what was happening, I was in a tizzy. As I resubmitted- the 2nd attempt to get a second car approved - the deadline came and went while trying to upload it due to my slow computer internet server speed.

I do really like the other cars that were entered (good work Paul) and think how nice their designs are, but I just wasn't expecting that to happen so didn't know how to handle it.

I would like to see all of us work together and maybe if there is a contest next year we can do that and I will be more prepared with notices going out, the timing and such.

I've gotten several good suggestions to try to incorporate into another year if we do this again, and plan to try to make it all happen, but this situation just caught me off guard and I have neither the time or energy to do more than I have done ... or to rearrange the plans to accommodate the unexpected.

I don't want to discourage Paul or anyone else from having fun and helping out- but I'd also like to keep this as organized and simple as possible for our patients and friends.

So next year maybe we can put our heads together and have an even better year!

I'm looking forward to it.

[Big Grin]

PS... About 12 hours after the deadline the 1st second car was finally and surprisingly approved.

About 6 hours after that I got notice the 2nd second car was also approved.

Go figure! HA!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh... I originally came here to say I have copies of the original race car pictures here if needed by anyone.

https://sites.google.com/site/drjoneskids/racing-awareness/race-car-photos

And a copy of most of the updates I've sent out here if anyone wants to look back on when we got to what point.

https://sites.google.com/site/drjoneskids/racing-awareness/2011-race-updates

Ok, time for bed or off with my head!

[Big Grin]

Where are you number 11,000? In our future?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tc,
Thanks for your response. You said what i was thinking a lot more eloquently. I appreciate everything you do for the lyme community. I also dont want to discourage others from helping either. I just dont know what the judges will think when there is 4 yme related cars in the top ten!

I think the level of support that this project has gotten is amazing. Everyone is spreading the word!

Now lets hope your car wins!

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number is now 11,001

[woohoo]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to know the background on things. Good to see so many votes. Good to be heard!
Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
vison working better thsi am. Got to see the top of the car ...like what I saw...was going to write about what I saw but due to teflon brain....
Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Member # 3410

Wondering how that works when they go to paint a car for us??
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was several hundred above 11,000 when I voted an hour ago. Can't remember the number!

But we're doing GREAT!

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

What is happiness?

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Happiness is seeing race cars in our rear-view mirror!

We are nearing a point that will put us 5,000 votes ahead of the previous first place car.

Keep up the good work and thank you for voting!

To vote click here
http://www.sponsafier.com/share/46869

Right now... 11,301 votes!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

In the past 70 minutes- 112 votes came in.

WOW!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
11,604! Nice numbers today -

The site says that even though folks can't enter any more cars for voting, you can still design a car, which can be fun to do -

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we still in FIRST??

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetoo, we're the firstest!!
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a lot of thing I don't remember with my Lyme brain....but I remember to vote every day and remind friends and family to vote.

Heck, they should be reminding me [bonk]

So if you are experiencing memory problems and don't want to forget to vote, set your alarm but you better put a note on the alarm so you know why it is ringing. [lol]

Checking the voting scores, I think everyones' memory is working just fine !!

Posts: 671 | From Fort Myers, Florida | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, Robin! Dr Duck was wondering!! [lol]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

11,760!!

7:30 CST

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

11,808 at 9:15 PM eastern (real people time).

Votes are piling up. I love it!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by Tincup:
11,808 at 9:15 PM eastern (real people time).

-
Watch it!

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

seibertneurolyme
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tincup,

The race is far from over. I think it might be a good idea to post the links to your 2 backup cars as well.

I checked on the "most recent" link -- there are over 5000 cars with 6 or more days still to vote. Of that group over 3000 have 11 or more days to vote. Of that group there are over 2000 cars with 13 or more days to vote. It would not be unheard of for one of those cars to overtake us yet.

In my opinion the more cars we get into the top 10 or 20 the better -- I think it just shows how important we think our cause is. There are probably at least 10 or 20 cars supporting cancer or other popular causes such as Dale or policemen or veterans etc etc. Just because we are more organized and making more of an effort to get votes does not make us look obsessed in my opinion.

And really when you look at it chronic lyme and the Dr Jones car are promoting 2 separate but related issues.

That is my opinion anyway.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

12020!! - 9:30pm PST (people's standard time)

TC, how do you feel about being in charge of a heading that never stays put?!

That's funny, Elaine - hope not too many of our alarm clocks are ringing without us remembering why!

Hey to Dr Duck - tell him to use his webfoot and vote!

Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My goal is to hit 15,000. That might be pushing it....we have 2 days left? Let's see if we can make it!

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sizzled
Member # 1357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sizzled     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voted every day!

Thanks for keeping the site up top!

Go,TC,go!!!! [woohoo]

Posts: 4258 | From over there | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
12,259!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

12,481 votes right now!

But get this...

13,782 is the total number of votes of the current second place car... times 2!!! (they have 6,891 now)

We are ALMOST double the second place car's votes!

We are doing GREAT!

[Big Grin]

Bea, quick response- on my way out...

Thanks for writing that up- very interesting to see the numbers summarized.

You'll be happy to know that I will be sending out another email update with the totals ... and your idea above is already incorporated in that email.

Sorry I can't get to it now, but that plan is forthcoming.

Keep voting- one (or two) days left!!!

[Big Grin]

We don't know exactly when it ends, so keep checking. The 15 days- is that from when I was notified?- did they count the rest of that day as one day ... or is it a 24 hour day?

Same problem we had last year... so we just kept going till we have to stop.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Lymetoo
Member # 743

12,514!!!!!!!!!

moving UP!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

12,563!

Hey TuTu... Look up, look down... I am all over you! HA!

[lol]

But I am gone... so keep this flying high if you will please!!!

Thanks!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Will do!!

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ode to Race Cars

Tin-tin began this with a car
with modest hopes it might go far.

Then along came the racing crew--
Toots & Paul and Tracy too,
Flowers and Robins rose the hope of spring,
that thousands of others with their votes do bring.

From coast to coast the cry rings out-
We're in FIRST! We're in FIRST!
Because we know, without a doubt
That this work helps he who needs it most,
Dr. Jones: we race for you.

Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Classic, dilly!! Nice job!!

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

kam
Member # 3410

As that little guy or girl said in Land Before Time...yep yep yep
Robin123
Member # 9197

Nice, Dilly!

An addendum to yours:

He's the doc who
treats all the kids -
It's for him that
our car skids!

Re timing of the last day's voting, I recall we thought it was over, but the votes kept happening - then we realized we had gotten an extra hour to vote due to daylight savings.

It's probably on the 24 hour cycle of when they posted it on the site - I think you said 10:30pm your (uncommon) time, but since we don't know for sure, I say just keep voting!

Robin123
Member # 9197

Just topped 13,000, with 13024!!
Lymetoo
Member # 743

AWESOME!!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

13,262 votes now!

Sometime today the voting should end, so don't hesitate!!!

Get 'er done!

[Big Grin]

You poets are something else!

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Lymetoo
Member # 743

13,568!!!!!!!!

Are we in first, are we in first????? [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

13,752!!!

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

[lol]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

penguingirl
Member # 28688

13,811!

--------------------
 -

Robin123
Member # 9197

13,828! Are we still voting? Are we still voting?
Tincup
Member # 5829

Ho Ho Ho!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

If anyone gets a message that the voting period has ended, please let us know!

Tanks!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sometimesdilly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
voting still open...
Posts: 2507 | From lost in the maze | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

-

This was supposed to be a dancing cat... oh well!! He's looking to see if you're voting!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

still open....
Paul Mall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Mall   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here kitty kitty kitty
Posts: 925 | From Connecticut | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VOTING IS CLOSED !!

Good job, everyone

Posts: 671 | From Fort Myers, Florida | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

14,234 Total votes coming up on my screen

[woohoo]

Lymetoo
Member # 743

-

GOOD JOB, EVERYONE!!!

How close are the runners-up???

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sometimesdilly
Member # 9982

Great teamwork!!!

It's difficult to imagine a scenario in which our Lyme car doesn't advance to the next stage of the competition. (the top 10 vote-getters move on, at least, i think they do.)

imitchy
Member # 30719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imitchy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey just went in to vote for today and the voting is closed!
I hope that is good and we don't get beat out.
Best of Luck, fingers crossed!

Posts: 39 | From NY | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

YO HO LYMENET PIT CREW! THANK YOU!!!

Final Lap Report

On our last lap we barreled past the finish line with a record number of votes! The results are absolutely amazing!

Over 34,000 cars were entered in the race and we are currently in 1st place for the most number of votes!

Thank you for voting to help Race Lyme Disease Awareness! Hope you had a little fun too! Please share this with your contacts and thank them for helping us.

Total numbers

Total number of votes - 14,234

Total votes for current second place car (subject to change as cars advance in the field) - 6,891

Total number of people (rounded off) that clicked on the Race Lyme Disease Awareness car to see it close up - 18,600

Total number of times (rounded off) our car was selected to be "shared" with others - 14,000

Number of new visitors that went to the website dedicated to Dr. Jones, his wonderful staff and their kids during the 15 days of voting - 2,015

Points- for bragging rights only (Rookie is 0-999, then we advanced to Mechanic, Pit Crewman, Crew Chief, and finally got the top ranking, "Driver", for which you must have 40,000 points or above.) Our total- 2,483,440

We are the number one featured car out of a total of 34,605 entries!!!

After the word got out about the contest, thanks to you we had approximately 2,000 (+) people voting each day!

```````````````````````````````````````````
To celebrate our success and to thank you for participating in this project, 2 additional cars were designed and entered to be shown to you at the end of our race. No need to vote - these are simply to enjoy and to help carry forward our message. Please take a minute to see them.

"Lyme Disease Thanks"- Special Tribute to Dr. Jones

(Click on 3-D and look closely at the trunk and rear of the car)

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/57170

"Lyme United" - Thanks to Everyone for Voting and Supporting the Racing Lyme Disease Awareness effort!

(Click on 3-D and look closely at the rear view of the car)

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/58328

``````````````````````````````````````````
Voting for all cars that still have time remaining, ends on April 6, 2011. Then the judges select the top 10 cars based on specific design factors.

IF by some miracle we happen to make the top 10 when the judging is completed, we will need to start voting again on April 22, 2011.

At that point we only have TEN days to vote! Each voter is allowed to vote for only ONE car, and they can only vote ONE time per day.

The winning car design will be featured on a real race car at the NASCAR All-Star race, details below, and the winning car designer will have a chance to meet with a NASCAR driver.

The runners-up from the Top 10 will receive a helmet with their design painted on it.

All- Star Race Weekend Events

Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 1 PM on SPEED channel you can watch the All-Star race and watch for the commercials about this contest on TV.

It may also be mentioned on some of the pre-race shows and/or in other media outlets, as well as remain on the website to be seen by millions.

Charlotte Motor Speedway, Concord, NC

05/20/11 Truck Series N.C. Education Lottery 200
05/21/11 CUP Showdown
05/21/11 CUP All-Star Race

http://www.nascar.com/promos/allstar/2011/index.html

Thanks again for voting to Race Lyme Disease Awareness and congratulations for getting so many votes!

You are "totally awesome"!

~smile~

If anyone would like to continue voting for a few more days, a Lyme patient (PaulMall) was inspired to design some additional Lyme-related cars that people are also voting on.

Human Race Car (11 days left to vote) http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/60288

Cure Late-Stage Lyme (7 days left to vote) http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/56859

PaulMall not only designed these nice cars, he was very supportive of the community's efforts.

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Robin123
Member # 9197

This was really fun for everyone to do! Awesome that we have double the score of the second place car! Don't really understand how the car got points, if anyone knows?

I checked Paul's Cure Late Stage Lyme Disease car - it's in 12th place overall!! It looks like it can easily overtake two cars to end up for sure in 10th place, which is pretty cool, to have two Lyme cars in the top ten! So keep voting his cars in!

Robin123
Member # 9197

Now for my creative response: today I thought about what it would be like to sing the national anthem with lyrics about our national accomplishment. So this is to be sung! Enjoy -

***************CAR*SPANGLED*BANNER****************

Oh, say can you see on the Nascar race site,
What so proudly we nailed, through each twilight's last gleaming?

Broad appeal, this bright car, through unparalleled ride!
O'er the websites we watched - were so fervently teaming!

With a doctor on top, the votes climbing apop!
Gave proof through the night that our car wouldn't stop!

Oh, say with TC, "Get it right, treat the bite!"
In the land of Lyme disease and our homes: heed our plight!

Robin123
Member # 9197

Paul's car just passed the 12th place car and is now in 11th place! It can easily pass the 11th spot if we keep voting - looks like we're qualifying two Lyme cars in the top ten!

www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/56859

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks for the recap, Tincup!

-

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

bill+1
Member # 24446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill+1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All , I'm sorry I mised the voteing . Had fun with last years . I haven't been on site much .

The brain fog is terrible the energy is flat and i am nauseated most of the time . it's about all I can do to keep up with the meds.

congats on the win !!!! BILL

--------------------
Wishing us all well !

Posts: 99 | From Southern Illinois | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Hey Bill+1 - missed you! - you were always my pardner at a late hour - well, no different now - we'll just continue to talk about our historic win at about this hour, ok?
bill+1
Member # 24446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill+1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok Robin
I'll try to drop in from time to time so we can chat some ,MISSED YOU TOO ! I'm not up at this hour as much as I used to be .

I can't say treatment has helped me very much so far but some symptoms have changed somewhat . Mainly the neuro . My head is really a mess most of the time . BILL

--------------------
Wishing us all well !

Posts: 99 | From Southern Illinois | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Member # 5829

Bill plus... We did miss you! Sorry you are on the back end of the spirochete right now. Hope you feel better soon and that annoying head cloud lifts.

I just took a peak at the standings and it appears we are still in first place for the Most Votes category.

Looks like Paul is in the Top 10 too! Great day in the morning! Congratulations!

There are about 10 more days to vote if I am reading it right.

I will check back periodically to see where we stand and shoot a short report your way.

And thanks to the LN Pit Crew for making this possible!

You done good!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Lymetoo
Member # 743

COOL!!

Hi Bill!!! [hi] Wish you were feeling a bit better!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Tincup
Member # 5829

Well, the voting is now over and thanks to you...

We are STILL in first place in the "Most Votes" category!

YOU DID IT!!!

Here is a quick update.

https://sites.google.com/site/drjoneskids/racing-awareness/2011-race-updates

Keep those engines idling.. we MAY have to vote again if we are picked by the judges to be in their Top 10 favorites!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Tincup
Member # 5829

Finally had a few minutes to get photos and update the webpages. Added Paul's 2 lovely cars and the new soap box derby car. Lookin' good!

Paul's Cars

https://sites.google.com/site/drjoneskids/racing-awareness/paul-mall-s-cars

Soap Box Derby

https://sites.google.com/site/drjoneskids/racing-awareness/soap-box-derby-car

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement