LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A WARNING to ALL: people with PACEMAKERS may NOT USE the Tesla wand / D'Arsonval violet ray wand. Danger of death!
------
Second warning: NOT for pregnant women!!
------------------
Third warning (mine): not for people with AMALGAMS as I'm sure it will make the mercury spread all over!!
--------------
Fourth warning (mine): if you do not master which binders your LIVER, GI tract, KIDNEY, lymph usually need, forget about this therapy!
--------
Fifth warning (mine): any EXTRA KILLERS you add, it's on your own responsibility! These high frequencies seem to ENHANCE the effect of anything you are taking, for good or for bad.
-------

I'm super busy this weekend, but I thought it was urgent to post about these DANGERS before someone start using the wands.

Good luck to you, Droid. Nothing spectacular happens from day one, but wait until your 3rd week!!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tesla ultra violet light = Chi = universal energy force...

"Upon the next high cycle of the DC pulse period,

the high pressure of the

electromagnetic violet ray energy

from the Tesla Coil

pushes the positive ki back into the persons body,

thus completing the radionic process Jack terms "Posikiation."

http://tinyurl.com/o5xo94k

Ki (Chi in Chinese) = the universal life force which can be used for healing.

Corresponding to the 7th chakra (Violet).

Yes..."May the FORCE be with you." Is NOT a joke.

Edgar Cayce said before doing ultraviolet therapy, take *very* small amt. of activated ash (= activated charcoal *from bamboo* - can buy) -

NOT in capsule form.

Research Cayce's suggestion.

Important - Activated charcoal absorbs toxins (and drugs!). So if you are taking any drugs too, it may impact the effectiveness.

Ultraviolet impacts the pineal (melatonin) AND hypothalamus (very important!).

Here is one (of likely many) machines for sale:

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/violet-ray.htm

Pineal stimulation alone...melatonin.. and get this - will blow you away - melatonin for ebola!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25262626

If you want to watch Ultraviolet light therapy on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYUdkpEFSoE

The above makes me wonder about "distance healing".

Real or not (#1)?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uhqVG16TVU4J:http://www.teslametamorphosis.com/

Tesla...waaaaaaaaay ahead of his time. The car, powered by FREE chargers in many locations across the U.S. is incredible. The size of the "engine" (extremely small) is amazing. Free to drive (after the initial very expensive original price!)- sort of pay now or later - cheaper car w/ gas costs or expensive car w/ free "fuel"?

The violet wand is basically a modified Tesla coil.

A Tesla coil is a device that ***uses resonance**

to

***boost an electrical signal*** to many times its original amplitude.

The basic principle behind a Tesla coil = keep sending out electrical pulses, at the resonant frequency,

in one section of the circuit,

to induce the ***other section of the circuit*** to ever higher potentials.

Violet, 7th chakra to Red...the 1st chakra where the fight or flight response is initiated (adrenal...as in the HPA axis)?

Does ultraviolet restore a disregulated HPA (hypothalamus - pituitary - adrenal) axis?

Well...guess what:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21673307

While ultraviolet light may not impact Bb, it appears to impact

OUR RESPONSE.

“Thanks to the community support that funded a new 3-Tesla MRI scanner, our research team is using high-resolution structural, functional and chemical imaging to see how the child’s brain responds to melatonin.”

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:G41O26-ZyK0J:http://www.childrenshospital.ab.ca/site/PageServer%3Fpagename%3D1behaviour_developing_brain_apr2014

Whatever safely works!

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Marnie, thanks for the links.

Are you buying yours too?

I know what chi is (I mean, at least, I've been reading and listening about it since my 20s), but I don't know if that is what Tesla is doing (like increasing the chi...). Maybe?

But I'm not sure the 7th Chakra (which is an Indian terminology) has to do with the Chi (Chinese), as I don't think the Chinese acupuncture meridian / healing thought of the body in terms of chakras.

So relating Chi and Chakra seems to me a strange thing to do, but anyway...

What I find amazing in testimonials, are the people with AIDS being helped by these high frequencies.

And then the cancer people also. Amazing, if this is true! But I can understand, as I am feeling toxins leave so fast (and that alone, can fix a lot in the immune system).

The Youtube video of the lady explaining the wand: she showed how to apply on 'carpal tunel'! These last days, that is exactly what is healing (without treatment as I stopped it more than a week ago).

I am having kidney pains, so taking much more bear garlic and electrolytes than before, but less chlorella.

Cayce was man who treated people a bit later, right? He was the sleeping healer in the book. He knew which substances to use for each person.

Good to know he meant activated charcoal!

I find though, activated charcoal a much more LIMITED binder than chlorella. I do use it sometimes, but it soon stops testing. My feeling is that it DOES absorb good things too.

I never used activated charcoal for long (I think, maximum 1 week or so). It stops testing.

At the time of Cayce, chlorella was not yet discovered, I suppose.

You are right, Tesla was way ahead of his time!!

And see now, 110-120 years later, his device (that he didn't give a lot of importance, as his head was on bigger energy projects) is still so useful.

This device is still ahead today, of the whole of our rotten medicine. If this will kill me one day, I don't know, but like the lady in the violet wand you tube video said: 'Tesla wand sometimes in a week keeps the doctor away!'

Bingo!

but I really DO NOT THINK that it is the ozone that helps. I took some ozone injections to heal jawbone, teeth problems.

This has nothing to do with ozone, in my feeling!!

The other website you posted has testimonials about ovary cancer, the menstrual pains, etc.

I swear, my cycle is going on almost without any problem, almost unnoticeable!

As for the HPA, I don't know.

What the Tesla wand is using is NOT ULTRAVIOLET.

------------
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/Articles/VioletRayMisconceptions.htm

One of the last misconceptions about Violet Rays is that they emit ultraviolet radiation. This is also false.

Quartz Glass is the only glass that can transmit Ultraviolet Radiation, and most Violet Ray electrodes are made from Pyrex or Soda Lime Glass.

The only Ultraviolet Radiation emitted from these machines is from the actual sparks generated from them.

All electric sparks produce Ultraviolet Radiation to some extent.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

There seems to be a patent for a Violet Ray device to treat AIDS (from 2001):

US Patent 6,217,604 B1: Method for treating diseased states, in particular AIDS, using an electromagnetic generator. Date of Patent: Apr. 17, 2001. Inventors: Larry Azure, James David Girard

I found this information on a site in German:
'Ein US-amerikanisches Patent aus dem Jahr 2001, das die typische Schaltungstechnik der Violet-Ray-Geräte beschreibt, zielt sogar ausdrücklich auf die Behandlung von AIDS ab.'

(a US patent that uses the violet ray devices to treat specifically AIDS)

in
https://www.psiram.com/ge/index.php/Hochfrequenz-Ozon-Therapie

This site talks about the Violet Ray mostly as pseudomedicine.

They recommend in this site: not to use in EYES, not to use on tongue or any part that is wet /humid.

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.psiram.com/ge/images/f/f7/Gruenkern-Tefra-Apparat.pdf

A book from a medical doctor, who was related to the German company Tefra, that produced violet ray deviced in Germany.

It is in German, but not that big, so I'll try to read it and write a simplified translation here, for those who have interest.

Please, don't laugh at my poor translation /summary, as I'm doing that fast!
--------
TEFRA-DEVICE(= Violet Ray)
Its 'way' and 'use'
dr. med Erich Gruenkern 1960

- HOW LONG DO I LIVE?
We all want to be young, strong, beautiful.

Each person is so old as his/her blood vessels, so elastic as his connective tissues, and so alive /strong as his glands are functioning.

The wand makes the blood with clearer color due to oxygenation and it flows better.

It regenerates the hormones of glands, and can reverse what was decaying, bringing it back to life.

Besides, it can have an effect on pain therapies, as described by dr. Kzranzusch from Berlin:

'I have used the Tefra device in my office as orthopedist successfully in the treatment of radicular pain starting from the spine/neck..

... and in osteochondrosis and I can report a positive result. The Tefra-device worked successful while treatments such as short-wave radiation, Hexamikron-radiation, and ultrasound failed to show any results'.

--------------
IS IT POSSIBLE TO LIVE LONGER?

Just think that our hearts beat 100,000 times a day, and each time it has to pump 6 liters of blood.

With age, the blood gets thicker and it gets harder to pump the blood.

Using the Teffra-device from under until upper part of the body, each time for 10 minutes (morning and evening), makes the blood very thin, improves skin breathing, so it relieves the lungs.

Tefra is the best treatment against wrinkles and skin laxity (lack of elasticity).

Dr. md Konrad Piosisnki, Berlin:

'What stands out to me was the successful treatment of FACIAL PARALYSIS from a teacher who had suffered a severe cold.

After 15 treatments, all symptoms of paralysis disappeared after head-light treatments failed (??don't ask me what is head-light treatment...??).

Also violent NEURAGIA after HERPES zoster (shingles) can subside fast with Tefra.

And a lady with ECZEMA who had seen many other dermatologists, without success, could be healed after a few treatments.

The patients are so far still healthy, 2 1/2 years later!'

-----------------------

Hey guys, the first patient above got FACIAL PARALYSIS AFTER A SEVERE COLD!!!

Doesn't that ring the bell???!!!

Could this have been lyme or are there colds out there causing FACIAL PARALYSIS??

15 treatments only and the patient's paralysis was healed for at leat 2 1/2 years?!!

[ 03-14-2015, 08:00 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brussels -- Not a hurry, but, while I feel I am versed in liver support, and make good use of chlorella, I am not too familiar with kidney and lymph, support or binders, as you say. Any suggestions on those?

Curious the "bear garlic" you refer to, sounds like something you are making. I take Biopure garlic extract capsules as an antimicrobial, and also Kyolic aged garlic for H.Pylori in the gut. But am not aware of it as a binder. I guess all the sulfurs are good for detox, and sulfur in onions and garlic and eggs too. I know I need many more eggs when I have extra detox going on.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Michael,

I usually use bear garlic tincture, just because it's a substance widely used by dr. K's practioners. As I was treated by them, I started using it and I do find it helps my kidneys a lot.

It was sold by Biopure. I only produced mine because where I live, there's so much bear garlic growing, that I find nonsense to keep buying them.

I add electrolytes (I produce on my own, with a bit of Himalayan salt), but I suppose, any rock salt would do it. Just add a bit enough for you to feel the water is salty. I do 1 liter and drink it instead of water.

If you would like to make it stronger, succuss the whole bottle about 40 times, it becomes an homeopathic solution too.

you can also buy these electrolytes (I did, at first, with dr. K's company here in Germany). It was long ago, so I can't compare my home made electrolytes with his professional one.

If nothing above helps, I think SOLIDAGO is known to help the kidneys (there is Solidago comp from Heel), or the real plant that can be used in teas. I used the Heel version.

Another easy thing that help some is merely nettle tea. I also take it sometimes.

I'm usually lazy, so I just keep using bear garlic as it almost always tests good for me, so that I don't have to keep looking for other alternatives. I'm sure there are other good alternatives.

Bear garlic is VERY different than frozen garlic. Frozen garlic supposedly has sulphur and could help detox, theoretically. But for me, frozen garlic kills a lot, and in the end it makes toxins rise, instead of decreasing them.

Bear garlic, maybe can help kill some viruses (?) but I never felt any killing action from it, just cleansing. It tastes mild when mixed with water.

One of my favorite guns is MSM too. As it is pure sulphur, I suppose it also cleans the kidneys? The powder tastes awful, but during babesia herxes, it was the ONLY thing that could keep me sane and functioning.

What helps immensely too, is merely tapping Kidney meridian point 27 (collar bone). Just 40 seconds, it is one of the most relaxing feelings! just google 'kidney meridian points.'

Brussels
Member # 13480

For the lymph, I'm not the expert. I know chlorella helps it there, and I keep using white cardamon seeds in my tea or coffee.

I find that cardamon is good, specially added to coffee or green tea, you SEE your whole skin shrinking (fingers, for example) after you take these things.

Dr. W was using Lymphomyosot, I think it's from Heel. I used to use it during lyme, on and off. Not anymore, but I still have it, in case I need.

I find that pure coffee helps. One Corean healer prescribed me coffee with salt (he didn't say it was because of electrolytes though), but that I only do if I'm very bad. Otherwise, just pure coffee with cardamon, I feel it helps.

I'm sure there are other good solutions. I also did manual lymph drainage with someone, then learned on my own and did at home, during lyme.

I think also pulsed infrared, or pulsed microcurrent(like TENS) help.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I wonder if the amount of sulphur in eggs are enough for detoxing...

I guess the egg craving (I also had that, together with butter) is part of the high fat / high protein diet that is necessary to protect your nerves from neurotoxins.

Today I had another attack: it's like, if I don't EAT IMMEDIATELY something rich in fats and proteins, I will collapse.

My hands started shaking already, I took a lot of bear garlic, then stuffed myself with fat quark, yoghurt and chia seeds.

I'm doing nothing, and still detoxing badly.

Toxins are now different, as I feel my kidneys are suffering more than usual, while my liver is resting... so less chlorella, more bear garlic.

I'm still craving the MATE tea, and it is still making me relaxed instead of exciting me.

My daughter is still un-chocolated! She refuses any chocolate.

But she is testing positive for spelt!!! We are both afraid of it though (due to gluten), and she said, she will wait longer to try it. She's afraid of the excruciating tummy pains she got.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Week 4 on Tesla: I did a session yesterday and another today, after 8 days of pause.

After 8 days of pause, I noticed:
- energy levels were coming to normal (= less energy), but still not like before the wand.

- one molar tooth started to be again weak, a bit painful.

- my left hand carpal tunnel was weak (something was happening there). I hadn't got carpal tunnel syndrome for a long time (once 12 years ago, during pregnancy, and second about 7years ago, during lyme, but not too bad). It got difficult to carry heavy objects with one hand only.

- my Raynaud's disease (purple toes and fingers) continue to improve, but not 100% well. The wine color is reduced to smaller spots. Let's say, it improved to 60%. I feel that blood circulates there a bit better.

- I continued to detox, continued to have pressure on my kidneys and on the liver the whole 8 days.

- I still dreamed a lot.

- my candida was wanting to come back a little (I feel it on the skin), but I'm eating a lot of sweets. Zero diet, I eat EVERYTHING I like to eat.

- I had vaginal candida 3 weeks ago, it is 100% gone.

- after 2 days of Tesla (about 5 min on Sat, 2 min today), I start to believe it MAY be used for symptoms (my kidneys feel MUCH better if I apply the light there, and so does my liver).

- my upper jaw is still changing, I wonder if it is healing, detoxing, or what. The SCAR disappeared (I mean, the wound as interference field disappeared WITHOUT any treatment, only the Tesla wand).

(I need to test my daughter to see what happened to her scar on her leg...)

- my daughter is doing much less Tesla sessions, still with pink cheek, still testing negative to all supplements. Even vit D3 now. Me too.

We are ONLY on binders. Today, I only took bear garlic, she took nothing.

- INITIATIVE: I didn't know that LACK of initiative is MAINLY due to lack of ENERGY. The energy came back, I HAVE to keep trying new things, just not to get bored!

Like a small child, that keeps trying all sorts of things, on and on. The child has the energy for that, and when it stops trying new things, it means they are tired or getting sick! They do not stop, whole time.

It's the same for me, I feel. I need to invent new sauces, try new songs, whatever, just because it would be too boring if I make nothing new happening.

- HUMOR: it improved AMAZINGLY well. Jokes just come out, I'm playing tricks on people. And I'm much more relaxed.

Things that used to make me crazy before (daughter doesn't want to study, or help for example), barely affect me. I'm letting her live her life.

I see a lot of things happening around me.

- CONCENTRATION: got worse. Worse than before Tesla. There are too many changes in the way I see people and the environment. I get easily distracted, with SO many thoughts AND feelings, sensations.

The food speaks to me (like I feel every bite), everything around changed dimensions.

So it is taking time for my brain time to compute. I feel like flying most of the time, I can't come back fast down to earth sometimes.

The ONLY time I felt like that in my life, was after doing the most crazy meditation of my life, the Suddarshan Kriya, from sri RAvi Shankar.

I spent 3 weeks in limbo, not down to earth. My face got COVERED in rash, it was a strong detox reaction.

The funny thing is that my neck is having sorts of same pimples, not that intense like I got after that crazy mediation, but funny that I feel similar to those weeks (2010), but I only got a few pimples this time.

Well, I feel I'm going to that direction, to limbo, starting to fly and no one can pull me down. The problem is that, every day, I go further away, but it feels very relaxing.

I have to get used to my new self, I suppose?

- WEIGHT: I gained 1 pound, I think!!!!
I kept loosing weight. It started mainly with lyme, but after lyme, I couldn't gain weight, and every year I lost a pound.

- APPETITE: for me, it increased, for weird things. I eat until my body says 'no'. Sometimes, I feel EXTREMELY relaxed after eating (like today, almost a whole coconut pudding).

The relaxation after eating is like having an infrared sauna, or a whole body massage in total peace. I only felt similar after some homeopathic remedies. But not after taking a coconut flan!!!!

My daughter feels like she's cured from lack of appetite, difficult digestion. Not totally sure, but she's eating like she never did, and not feeling tired after.

She still refuses all chocolates and is testing good for spelt (not wheat).

She is on a gluten free diet for months, but she's still afraid of the pain she got (even with spelt). If she feels stronger, I'm sure she will try spelt again one day.

- GLANDS: menstrual cycle went so smooth, I barely noticed. Tesla CERTAINLY makes the blood thin. No clots at all (zero, I swear!), no pain. I did have a bit of fatigue, but NOTHING compared to usual. No pain, zero, really.

Saliva: my glands produce SO MUCH saliva!
My eyes are also very wet.

I am sure that people with Sjogren's will have a positive result. I noticed saliva and sweat increased almost since start.

Now I'm sure about saliva, as it has been like that during all these 4 weeks. It's a good sign, to keep bacteria out, and help digestion.

- SLEEP: going wonderfully well. Very easy to fall asleep, good mood in the morning, few hours are necessary every night.

- ENERGY: no doubt this therapy help me there. It is not hype like at start, I just can do much more in a day, not get bored, still do things with new input, new ideas, and still feel fine in the evening.

- ELECTROSMOG: I can't say for sure, as I was better after the KPU protocol.

- MINERALS and SUPPLEMENTS: they still do not test, so we are not taking anything. The food continues to nourish.

- ENHANCING things like food and POISON also. Some foods test like bad to us. If we insist and eat them, we feel VERY BAD almost immediately. The body reacts much stronger to bad things and to good things.

- PAINs are better. Much better. I feel the on /off pains, but it is very mild. Let's see after these 2 sessions, how it will go.

- THIRST: I never craved cold water. Now I feel like drinking it, sometimes, and that doesn't bother me. For the last 30 years, I rarely drink water or sodas, or juices. I only took warm drinks.

Now I'm more thirsty than usual. And I started drinking more water. I guess, to feed the glands?

- CANDIDA remains a good girl. I still feel my tiny toe is a bit painful if I use tight shoes, but I have no flare in the last 3 weeks or even 4.

- NAILs: my tiny toe nail is GROWING and not breaking! I thought that I was going to loose it in the near future, as it got very dry and broke in half for years.

- LIVER/KIDNEY suffered immensely after the 3rd week overdose. It was a mad detoxing week. Detoxing continued, non stop, till I did it again, yesterday. A

I did on the liver, gall bladder, GI tract, and kidney, then feet, hands. I do feel it worked to support my liver and kidney!!!

- JAWBONE INFECTION: my tests say, no more infection (left side). But the left sinuses are still being cleaned, I feel the movement going on inside. No dead tooth there.

My RIGHT cheek has still 2 dead teeth.

I feel the difference between the 2 sides, like left side is transparent, thin, like paper. When I breathe, I feel the air PHYSICALLY going very deep, like almost touching my left eye from inside. It's a funny sensation, that's going on for a while (about 2 weeks or so).

The right side, with dead teeth, is like before, not transparent, not painful, but not 'clean'.

The right side, not. I don't feel any physical sensation of air penetrating deep, till it reaches my right eye. No way.

I will take soon the two dead teeth there, and treat cavitations... And then, let's see...

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the update. Please keep posting here, Brussels.

Hiker

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brussels.

Hiker, I bought the exact one brussels posted. Except don't buy that one because it's from China. There's one's for a few bucks more in the states. You'll wait weeks for customs, etc...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Portabl-High-Frequency-Skin-Care-Acne-Violet-Ray-Facial-With-4-Electrode-Wands-A-/251522636701

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

You're welcome, Hiker. How are you doing lately? I hope you're fine!!

TESLA FOR SYMPTOM RELIEF: I am using the wand on liver + gall bladder area, then both kidneys, then on GI tract.

Just to try, to see if it can ease the burden of toxins. I tested energetically and my body said 'yes'. It's been day 3 on such tests, and I start to feel that it DOES help my detox organs instead of just pouring toxins in my body.

TEETH: after a week without the wand, some teeth started to go back to the state before I used the Tesla wand (the roots get again sensitive, I feel some teeth were loosing its strength again...).

So I did on the whole jawbone and teeth area for 3 consecutive days too. (not very long though).

I think I got a cavity (?) as one molar tooth is painful when I eat sugar. I hope not, but I feel pain when I eat. It's been more than 10 years that I got no cavity...

Cavity is a strep infection. It doesn't test as strep though, so I don't know if the pain is from the treatment or not. I hate dentists, but I'm going to one next week, and I will ask him.

THYROID area, / THROAT: if you guys do there, you can be sure there are a lot of heavy metals and toxins that will pour out. I had used my infrared for many years there, so I guess, I had less than normal people.

Still, after these 4 weeks using Tesla on my throat /neck area, I think it NEVER felt so light and clean.

I had some strange tastes coming in the mouth since the start. And I did feel my thyroid changing. The area is now so 'clean', light, as though it got smaller (that's the feeling).

I felt a cold coming yesterday, and did it there and I swear, there is no cold at all today.

I don't know if it was cold or if it was just the thyroid getting some treatment from Tesla, but it did felt like a cold coming.

SLEEP: still going on well, full of dreams for sure. No night without dreams, and quite many of them.

CONCENTRATION: I learned yesterday a mediation technique to literally ground myself. Yesterday I went to take money, and took my card back but FORGOT the money!!! My head was in the clouds, and I was even afraid of a car accident.

Well, I got my money back (fortunately) and I learned how to ground myself through a meditation technique (easy). It took me about 30 minutes to learn, but I think I can do faster now. It really helped!

ENERGY: still in a good level, and no more hype. It just stabilized, I can work in the garden, jog a bit (if I'm not detoxing).

HEART: stabilized too, it was only malfunctioning due to herxes!!! Only during lyme, I got such bad 'herx'-like reactions on my heart. I had forgotten about these awful herxes.

VIRAL WARTS (feet): I'm testing that on my daughter and on my husband (both have a few warts). Let's see.

ARTHRITIS: it improved, and keeps improving. It is slow, but at least, my thumb got 0 pain, it cracks very rarely now, and I gained 90 of strength there (with arthritis and cracking, I loose power).

Before Tesla, I used to notice that I couldn't do some things with my right thumb, as it was either painful or I lacked the strength to do a simple task.

In the last 2-3 weeks, I forgot about my thumb, so it means, it is good (I'm doing a lot of gardening lately, and I do need my thumb for scissors and pulling 'bad' herbs).

Brussels
Member # 13480

LYME: I do not have it, but if I had it, I would try the Tesla wand as a FIRST tool.

The improvements, I guess, wouldn't be THAT fast as with photons + nosodes or abx, ...

.... BUT the wand treats MANY more problems than photons + nosodes.

In fact, it treats one of the MAIN CAUSES of chronic infections!!!

I always kept thinking: why some people simply do NOT fall sick after SO MANY TICK bites?

Why did my daughter and I fall SO SICK after ONE single bite? And got so fast DOWNWARDS?

and every bite is the same story? And every relapse, the same? On and on??

Dr. K. had the answer, I think: the more you are toxic, the worse symptoms you get, the more you fall sick fast, with great severity, and the harder it is to get better again.

----------------
He said: 'the SEVERITY of lyme symptoms is directly PORPORTIONAL to the TOXICITY of the patient'!!!'
------------------

Because we do not detox, we keep toxins inside, immunity diminishes, and our bodies become perfect environment for decay, infection, fungi, candida... And they spread extremely fast!!!

The more infections we get, the more biotoxins we get, the more neurotoxins we get, the autonomic nervous system gets disrupted, our ability to fight pathogens decrease even more!

We kill pathogens, we get worse instead of better, just because toxins increase, and the cycle goes downwards, not upwards!

Then new pathogens may come and thrive!

If not LYME, it would be something else, other infections. Like I was suffering.

I guess cancer too, is an immune disease, and most cancer patients die covered with candida!! I'm not surprised.

My daughter too. It is extremely difficult to treat her infections, but as I have THOUSANDS of guns (really thousands!), I always managed to keep her functioning and looking OK.

But her health deteriorates in other forms (not only infections): her nails do not grow, her face was always white, she can't digest foods (she gets very tired).

And every year, she gets more and more allergies, she's extremely thin,...

She does a lot of exercise, and is active, but she was on the KPU, and other supplements, and infrared on and off (her borrelia re-appeared 2-3 times in the last 5.5 years, but it got immediately under control with photons + nosodes, back to symptomless in less than 2-3 days...).

Gluten allergy was the last present we got, but as she is only 11, I was wondering what kind of life was she going to have in the future?! Not enough mineral absorption, her body kept dumping zinc, vit B6, silica,...

Nothing I tried until this date, helped us to clean the body THOROUGHLY and keep MINERALS inside us, without much effort.

Only for that, I do think that I would put this TESLA wand as tool NUMBER 1 against any chronic infections.

-------------------------
Just see what this tool does for AIDS patients. It takes them months, maybe about 18 months to stabilize, but wow!!

Extreme immune-compromised guys, long term sufferers, and they get their viruses count down significantly after months of treatment!

No wonder there is a patent for a violet ray device to fight against AIDS!

-------------

These are the treatments we tried to help us detox:

- KMT 24 - microcurrent,

- infrared - pulsed,

- the zapper of H. Clark,

- the pulsed color machine of dr. K with or without homeopathy,

- green laser with homeopathic products - laser detox,

- homeopathy (with and without infrared),

- some Rife frequencies,

- dr. K's protocols with cilantro, phospholipids, cilantro, chemicals, alpha lipoic acid,...

- zeolites, clay, activated charcoal, MSM pure sulphur, frozen garlic, DE, ...

- lately (last 18 months), we were on the KPU protocol (zinc, B6, arachidonic acid, etc)

... NOTHING did above led us to the same type of CLEANSING as this TESLA wand has done to me.

Nothing, really.

It is a PROFOUND and THOROUGH CLEANSING.

that is why, I think, this wand would be one of the first tools against ANY chronic infection, for me.

It is NOT an emergency tool though, as I think improvements won't be seen as fast as with the infrared + nosodes.

We did find a solution for Borrelia, I think (infrared + nosodes), but that didn't mean that we found a solution for multiple chronic infections...

That is why this Tesla wand is giving me so much hope!
------------------------------

INFECTIONS: despite NOT having lyme for the last 5.5 years, I was still haunted by multiple infections:

- candida, or many types.

- fungi of different types

- multiple strains of bacteria /fungi that were killing my teeth, slowly but certainly, one by one, every year (from inside out, not from cavities!!)

- arthritis, was slowly coming, but colonizing my small joints first, then lately, I felt my right knee getting pain again.

It was not lyme, because with lyme I collapse very fast. These infections I had, came slowly, silently, and colonized my body slowly but SURELY, and steadily.

I had to use many medicines and treatment, and treat them one by one. But I really get fed up to treat like that. In the last years, even Sanum homeopathics were getting less effective.

It felt EXACTLY like my body wanted to succumb to infections.

I lost weight, slowly, but steadily. So I had NO LYME, but INFECTIONS still wanted to really colonize my whole body.

that is why, in my case, the ONLY TREATMENT for that was NOT a TARGETED treatment, one by one.

It had to be a WHOLE body approach, to clean my body, or I really thought my years were counted!

Not having LYME made my life possible again, more energy, almost normal life, almost no killers, etc. Slavery to crazy treatments and dozens of remedies ended.

But I still had to treat pathogen by pathogen, and my life energy was being slowly consumed, with the years of chronic infections.

Now, with this wand, I start dreaming of an END to it all. I feel it in my body, my cells are are getting nourished, my life energy is getting slowly re-charged (maybe that is what the Chinese call Chi?).

I feel it from inside, really, a growing energy. And my weight is slowly increasing again. It's like my body is finding STABILITY again.

Life is COMING BACK and not LEAVING me!!! That is how it's feeling!

Only slowly, I see these infections that were colonizing me slowly stopping to grow, and recede. It's clear, they go backwards if I keep using the wand.

Even the 2 dead teeth that I have, the gum was almost black due to infections. It's been with me for YEARS, really. I refused to go to the dentist, after being fed up of treatments, since my lyme went dormant.

Well, the gum color is changing, it is now coming back to pinkish. But my right cheek does not feel 'transparent' like my left cheek does (after Tesla and no more dead teeth).

So I will still pull the two dead teeth out, and see if the sinuses get clear (even though I feel no symptom there). I know they can get clearer, just because my left side feels SO CLEAN now!
---------

So the wand is NOT that fast as treating with a targeted medicine (like photons + nosodes, or killers, multiple killers, abx or not, measured for each pathogen).

Nope, the wand is not that fast. It's slower to see each infection disappearing.

Targeted treatments go faster to treat each infection. You clearly see your symptoms disappearing fast, but you need energy tests to do that perfectly (the tuning of remedies and cleansing products for each pathogen, each phase of disease).

And a complex change of remedies, treatments, in perfect timing, until EACH pathogen go fully dormant or die.

That is how I targeted babesia, for example. You make one mistake (wrong amount, one missing herb, one missing cleanser, wrong timing, delay in changing herbs), you MAY go backwards, when the infection is as virulent as babesia was for me.

But I really don't mind that the wand is slower, as I'm fed up of treating a pathogen one by one, just to see the next bunch of pathogens coming to colonize me in the following winter (when my immunity falls)...

And if only target pathogen by pathogen, the cause (toxicity) is not being treated!

That is why I start to think that such wand will be my NUMBER 1 tool to target chronic infections.

The only problem is that, it is so strong, that some people probably will not react nicely to it.

I am helping a man, and the wand tests negative to him. My next step will be to solve some of his problems, to reinforce his body, so that he can take the Tesla treatment one day. Let's see.

(I'm not a practioner, but I swear the man saw dozens, if not hundreds of practioners and doctors in his whole life time). I just help him because I can test him and he asked me.

[ 03-17-2015, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Cheap RECIPE for helping DETOX:

- quark cheese
- yoghurt (whatever your body accepts, we use goat or sheep)
- 1/2 lemon
- 2,3 small spoons of crushed flaxseeds
- 1 small spoon of chia seeds (not necessary though)
- cardamon in powder ( a bit)
- cilantro seeds in powder (a bit)
- optional: any powder with tastes you like, like cinnamon, cassia, cloves....
- optional: xylitol (it must test good though) or stevia for sweetening

This recipe makes your body cold (that is why I add Indian spices or cinnamon / cassia / cloves), so drink it with something that makes your body warm: coffee (organic, pure) or any of the Chai teas from India.

Any spicy tea usually warms the body. Green teas will cool your body.

I feel good when I eat it. It even tastes good for me. I do it often, specially when I am detoxing badly. Sometimes I want it sweet, but sometimes I prefer that without any sweet taste.

It's rich in proteins and fat (it protects your neurons then).

It tests good to help the GI tract (flaxseed / yoghurt), the nerves (chia/ flaxseed / quark), kidneys (lemon), lymph (cardamon) and it can have some metal binding properties (to my tests) due to cilantro seeds.

I've been years on metal detox, and many years on CONSTANT cilantro seeds ingestion through foods. So I don't have any detox reaction with this recipe, I just feel calm and nourished, specially if I'm detoxing badly or during herxes.

If you are a beginner in metal detox, don't add the cilantro seeds.

Dr. K. uses only roots and leaves (I think) for his tincture of cilantro. I always tested cilantro seeds, and they always test as helping to detox heavy metal....

[ 03-17-2015, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for all the information, Brussels.

I am 90% well. Every time I feel a cold or illness coming on it turns into my Lyme symptoms, but I am over Lyme.

I am back exercising sometimes with trekking poles and sometimes without.

I may give this a try if I get brave.

Energy healing from a Brennan healer has made a huge difference for me along with the infrared photons.

I use some homeopathics to detox including the Pekana products, ACZ nanozeolite and the other binders like chlorella.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't figure this out. The same people who worry about cell phones and electrosmog are extolling the virtues of something that sounds like it involves EMFs. Some are even shielding their bedrooms from EMFs, concerned about smart meters, etc.

Seems contradictory to me.

A study published last year in a major science journal showed that bird migration pathways were interfered with around cities due to electrosmog.

Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Hiker, glad to know it! Congrats! It's been a long way!

You don't have to try it, if your health stabilizes. Just live and enjoy life!

----------------------
Poppy, yes that's me!!

Tesla even did tests with X RAYS, he was one of the pioneers to say, after his OWN tests, that X-rays may NOT be used for treatment as they are dangerous!!!

We are immersed to the top with electrosmog, day and night. Computers, cables, antennas, smart meters, phones, wifis, neighbors devices, fluorescent lights, whatever.

Computers are awful for that, screens, tvs, transformers, any device you plug in your ears, wrist watches, whatever really.

Without my photon infrared device, I would be still sick with lyme.

Homeopathy alone did not work on its own, not to the extent I wished. that is why I needed the boosting. That is why dr. K uses green laser to transfer the info of the homeopathic remedy to patients.

If the world was clean of electrosmog and chemicals, possibly, we wouldn't need any boosting with such devices. (?)

Even color through the eyes, it is not enough just to wear glasses with colors anymore. We need pulsing light, on certain frequencies, so that the sick/ weak body understands it better, and color can be used for healing better (if boosted).

that is unfortunately, the world we are living.

If you live in a cave, out of the city, without electricity in your home-cave, you will still get antennas and the whole smog from satellites, radios, radars, depending on where you are.

I WISHED we lived in an electrosmog free planet... And a clean planet.

Then possibly, all our medicines would still be working without any need to use tricks and devices to help chronic illness patients!

Well, you don't have to try this wand! Please, don't, if you are afraid of one more source of electrosmog.

I am as afraid of it, as I am of my computer! Or...even less.

My computer makes me anxious, cold hands and feet, I feel hype, and can get headaches if I stay longer. It gets harder to fall asleep if I use the computer for more than 1 hour.

One hour in front of my computer feels VERY FAR from healthy!!!

The Tesla wand, as I use it only for a few minutes, makes my hands and body warmer.

My sweat glands and salivary glands work better.

I felt hype at first, now I feel relaxed (my daughter almost falls asleep with it).

It seems to relieve my liver and kidneys from tension (from excess of toxins).

I can certainly sleep deeper with it, and feel less tired next morning.

The effect is almost the OPPOSITE than what happens when I am in front of this computer! It does feel like supporting my health!

And I am MORE afraid of the cell phone and house phone (wireless) than the wand.

The phone may cause me intense pain in certain parts of my head and ear.

The wand, as it is shortly used, never really gave me much problem. Specially, if I ground myself during treatment.

I can use the wand for 10 minutes, but the house phone causes me more side-effects (it takes about 10-15 minutes for the strange ear pain to start).

hiker53
Member # 6046

Brussels or others,

I got the device today and when I turned it and touched my skin it shocks me as I move it.

Very uncomfortable on the skin? Should it touch the skin?

Does that happen to you? Just want to make sure the device is not defective. It is the same model as yours, Brussels.

Which glass attachment do you use or do you use a glass attachment?

Also, mine can be turned down low or turned up high? How high do you set yours? There are no numbers on the setting but as you turn the dial it gets stronger.

I will definitely take it to my energy healer on Friday so she can perform the energy testing to see if it should be used on me and if so what body parts.

She will not be biased like I am.

Thanks. Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband and I have both started using the violet wand. I read it can be used either way, depending on what effect you are looking to achieve.

Keeping smooth contact with the skin it is relaxing and warming, when away from the skin to create an arc it becomes stimulating.

We've been using the mushroom shaped attachment directly against the skin at night before retiring. It feels soothing and warm, not uncomfortable at all. Be sure the glass stays in contact with the skin, and move without lingering in one spot.

We are still using a medium intensity, I think that is something that might be different for any of us.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, your progress with the violet wand is encouraging! It's great to hear about the positive effects you and your daughter are experiencing.
Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

I am cautiously trying the violet wand. I am interested in the circulation stimulation properties it may have (among other things), especially for healing old injuries.

While I take abx for lyme and co's, it would be a bonus if this device does indeed help drive the meds in deeper. I believe it could, and have seen this property mentioned in one seller's description of the device. I have more reading to do, but it seems like the violet wand shares some of the same general effects touted by the use of systemic oral enzymes.

I did a minute a couple times on the worst finger that recently received a ligament injury. The next day I went through my usual routine of throws and holds in karate class which have been aggravating the hand injury. The finger I used the wand on isn't at all swollen or painful like the other ones, so my interest is very piqued.

I keep in mind a potential detox reaction with what happened to Brussels, so I'm going into this low and slow. I am really wanting to use it on my inflamed shoulders and the painful knots in my lower back. (touch wood!) I think I detox pretty well, and I still have many things to draw on if something challenges that.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Hiker and Gz getting your wands! I got mine today too but I'm on a heavy duty med right now so can't use it yet. Regarding shocking, I'm wondering if you could or should ground at the same time while doing this (might stop the spark)? Brussels would know.

Gz, how long (minutes) do you use it at night? Have you or your husband noticed different things going on with your bodies? Is it uncomfortable? Are you grounding too (before/after?)? Please share whatever you can. [Smile]

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Gz, I had this screen up last night but didn't refresh it before I posted, so didn't see your post yet.

I can't wait to do this (waiting on some photon equipment)!

So is anyone else grounding, and if so what are you doing?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Can you explain "grounding" to me in terms of using a device like this? I'm pretty much learning as I go along [Smile] . I've been sitting on the couch when I do it, can't remember if my feet are on the floor or up on the ottoman. Usually barefoot or in leather slippers if it makes a difference.

Been doing one minute on myself, five minutes on my husband. He has been sleeping deeper these past few nights, but can't say yet if it's from the device. He's been lying on the couch for wand treatment.

I've noticed that the pain is gone from the finger I'm using the light on. It was the one that took the direct hit and was hurting the worst. I'd feared it'd be bothering me for the next few months. The other two fingers still hurt. I have another class tonight, so it'll be interesting to see how it feels tomorrow, depending on how I get handled.

I think soon I will up my usage of the light to my shoulders and maybe lower back.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I just started using it a month ago (I used it so far for 4 people only).

Healthier ones didn't feel any pain.

First time for me:
- uncomfortable, I felt a bit like with electrosmog, high, and with stinging pains from electricity.

- for daughter, she didn't like it either.

People who did rife or microcurrent know exactly which kind of stinging pains I'm talking about.

On fabric: do NOT do it at first, specially if on synthetic fabric. I wonder if the plastics won't go inside your skin through the sparks....

My daughter cried once as I did a bit on her trousers (it had a layer of synthetic fabric (= plastic). She really cried badly, as it hurt her.

I never had that problem, as I wear cotton only. But I usually do DIRECTLY on skin.

today, for the first time, I got brave and tried it do it about 1/2 finger away from my skin. No pain at all, on my feet.

But on my face, I do feel pain, so nope. I won't do it far, just touching. I will continue experimenting on my feet, as I feel zero pain there.

Some people recommend to ADD fabric on your skin so that the treatment gets stronger.

No thank you, for the moment, touching the skin is enough for me. Maybe in the future?
---------------
Great that you bought one, Hiker!!!

2nd time for me: no pain, not uncomfortable, but I don't say I liked it... It was OK.

2nd time For my daughter: it was also OK, no more pain (we learned the lesson).

One TIP: when you move the wand, put your index finger on the glass, so that the electrons go through your finger, and do not JUMP when you approach the next spot of treatment.

Some people say to do the WHOLE treatment with your index finger on a part of the glass attachment...

I wouldn't do that, because then the potency diminishes on the top of the attachment, as the current travels first to your finger, and only at last, to where you REALLY want it to go.

I just use my index finger when I want to move places with my daughter, or on my face /skull area...

With the KMT (microcurrent), adding oil to my skin stopped the pain of the microcurrent. And I swear, the pain is MUCH worse with microcurrent, as the treatment lasts HOURS.

I don't know if adding oil would help... Some people say to use talc instead (the opposite), so that the wand can slide better on the skin. I never tried that though.
---------

My husband felt no pain, nothing, since start. And the 4th person, barely noticed anything.

Oh, I forgot, I did a bit to another child, who felt the stinging pains on his tummy.

--------------
THIRD TIME: it was pleasant! My daughter relaxes almost immediately, when I start using it. I just felt good DURING the treatment.

Since 3rd time, all went smooth, no pain, no bad reaction. Until now, it's VERY pleasant, very relaxing.

I just warn you guys, at the end of 3rd week, I went to the moon, or to limbo, I got too airy.

I only came back to earth when I learned to put my energy down to my feet (physically, I can feel it going down to my feet, only with meditation).

It took me almost 30 minutes to do that, and then I could drive the car again, without fear of having an accident because my head was in the clouds.

I suspect that it can often happen. So grounding, I think, is important (grounding with actual feet on the ground, or hands on the grass, whatever you feel possible to do), and grounding too with your inner-self, when you feel airy / flying / too light in your head.

I hope this makes sense... [Roll Eyes]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker:

- If you feel a shock-like pain, go slower, diminish potency to minimum. I suspect, that pain shall stop when you get enough electrons or water or electrolytes or nourishment. I hope so, at least!

- you'd rather use only touching the skin to start, or it gets stronger with the sparks!

- I find it hard to test the wand energetically. I guess, it will say 'you need 5 min' but then, if you do it, you may collapse due to herx-like reactions....

I would carefully ask if your body can handle well those 5 minutes, without collapsing.

- and if you may take your supplements together.

Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ, great you are also trying!!!!

My daughter laughed a lot when I told other people are joining our experiment!!

I started using other attachments, but I ended up using ONLY the mushroom one. I guess, as you twist it, you can use it like punctual on the side, and with larger areas on the flat area.... I find it is enough, at least, in this phase of initial tests...

I guess, later, when we understand how our bodies react to the treatment, we will be able to tune the different attachments, time of treatment, intensity.... I hope.

Medium is great, if you can take it without feeling bad.

What I do now, is that I never stay more than 2-3 seconds treating one spot, but keep moving the wand.

It feels more comfortable if you move, instead of keeping it stuck for 1 minute in one spot.

Unless you want to treat a very problematic specific spot (like a finger, or a wart, or a joint).

I am experimenting daily on my LIVER, KIDNEYS and the energetic point of the LYMPH and LUNGS. I am doing that daily.

Today is the 4th day. I would like to know if I can get these detox organs /systems to work better with the wand....

Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ: grounding, I think it does help.

I just put my feet or hands on a place that I am sure is grounded (like a metal tap or certain parts of the radiator) during the whole treatment, or most of the treatment.

In the beginning, i was doing it just on my sofa. But I do find it better when I'm grounded during the treatment. One part of the body always touching the grounded point (tap, radiator, whatever).

Anyone with a minimum knowledge of electricity can measure for you, if the point is really grounded or not.

I'll start doing with my direct feet on the grass, as the weather is getting warmer.

After finishing the treatment, if you STILL ground yourself for a few minutes more (without the wand), it feels even better.

I am staying about 5 minutes connected to my radiator... It feels very good!

I just do that by intuition. I mean, if this is sending electricity to my body, I shall have extra electrons that I may not need. So grounding will eliminate the extra electrons?

Anyway, grounding always feels good...
--------

As for sleeping deeper, I'm am pretty sure it affects sleep. It is not fast to notice, as it is a mild change... But I feel it influences sleep positively.

If this solves the zinc problem of most of us, I tell you, your face will get more color, your appetite will change, you get stronger, sleep better, despite many dreams that come.

GZ, I'm SO GLAD your finger pain is disappearing!!!

So that I don't feel like I'm getting CRAZY. Really, the changes are so fast, that my daughter keeps saying: 'That's scary!'

The last scary thing that is happening to us: after SO MANY years on vit D3 (really, it's been about 9 years of supplementation, it always keeps testing good!!), EVEN vit D3 stopped testing.

And not only testing 'no need', it tests, 'you cannot take it!!!'

That's scary!! It never, I assure you, happened before, since I learned energetic tests. Vit D3 always tested good, almost every single day since I started taking it. And the same for my daughter.

Now it tests 'no, do not take it, you do not need it?'

This wand is almost magic, really!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

The last scary change is on my daughter's face.

First, it is pink the whole time (if she doesn't get frozen winds on her face).

Second, she needs no supplements, no zinc, nothing. No biotin, no magnesium, no calcium, no selenium.

Third, the sun just got a bit less shy in the last days, and her face is already a bit brownish????!!

She was a typical China doll baby and child. Always, very pale.

Now: even with minimum sunlight, her skin got a bit brown, pink cheeks and even nose, and she is asking me to try a week of VEGGY diet???

She doesn't eat chocolate at all (she was nuts for chocolate), her gluten allergy is finishing (?), she NEVER feels tired after eating (it NEVER happened, I swear), she is eating about the double of what she did before (she's skinny still)...

No supplement tests positive. Now that I'm trying to do daily on the detox organs, not even chlorella tests positive, nor bear garlic.

But I feel the stress in my own detox organs, so even though I test negative for chlorella and bear garlic, I'm still taking electrolytes and having caution on eating proper foods that help me detox...

So I am not sure if detox supps are really stopping to be useful or not yet.

I am off chlorella for the last 4 days or so, and so is my daughter, as I never take anything that tests 'no', as a principle.

my tests did save my life so I need to go on trusting them. So far, I'm still alive.

today, she begged me to go for a long walk, and she told me that, in school, she is super active.

She has extra physical energy, and loves movement, and she is walking much faster, and gets bored while others walk so slow!!

Exactly like what happened for me, before my detox crisis. She said she feels funny, to have more energy.

we did a short jogging, just because our bodies feel like jogging. No push, no extra effort, that jogging impulse felt like a smile: you just smile when you find something funny or nice. Well, we just jogged to spend a bit our extra energy.

Brussels
Member # 13480

WAND ON DETOX ORGANS:

After a while, I feel stress on my liver and kidneys.

As though my binders are going to test again.

So I do ONLY on these detox organs.

It takes me about 2-3 hours to feel that the liver and kidneys do relax after the treatment.

It is still too early to know if this is really effective, or if toxins are just being moved, back again inside the body (that is what happens to heavy metals, they get loosened, then go through the bile through the GI tract, and get re-absorbed there again).

I really never found anything to help me on that, except for taking a lot of binders, many times a day.

I have to say, I'm a bit afraid that these toxins are just circulating and coming back again to my body, so I am taking electrolytes, cardamon, etc, in my food or drinks...

Only time will tell.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I found a smaller text explaining the violet ray device.

It is made by an old maker, so for purposes of sales. But there is some interesting info inside (from medical doctors).

http://weirdstuff.ca/tesla-energy-center/books/scientific-healing-method-violet-rays-1928

Brussels
Member # 13480

A BBC documentary on Tesla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyimMmiHBGo

hiker53
Member # 6046

So far I have just used it on low or medium power on my infected ingrown toenail for 10-30 seconds 3 x day. Will see what happens in a few days.

Still need to the podiatrist to do some cutting so the nail does not remain ingrown, but can't get in for several weeks.

Figured I might as well try this.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

It is still too early to know if this is really effective, or if toxins are just being moved, back again inside the body (that is what happens to heavy metals, they get loosened, then go through the bile through the GI tract, and get re-absorbed there again).

I really never found anything to help me on that, except for taking a lot of binders, many times a day.

Bentonite clay sucks everything out of me (might help).

--------------------

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Western medical science is now beginning to take a serious look at ancient Far Eastern traditions that focus on

Chi, the life force energy which

flows through the body pathways - known as meridians and chakras - of all living forms,

in order to maintain health and wellness, mentally, physically and emotionally."

We are using the EM spectrum to heal - whether it be sound waves (Rife and specific frequencies), light waves (LEDs with specific wavelengths) or doctors using gamma knives...

It is critical to get the right frequency (Hz in Rife), as well as the right wavelength (nm) if using UV light.

Skim:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=18408193

Look at the combination and the *very specific* UV wavelength. There is a *reason why* B2 is important.

This is much like using IV hypericin and a very specific wavelength - just using a different nutrient and different wavelength.

Bb has riboflavin TRANSPORTERS.

For resistant candida:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24060867

Rx plus OTC supplement = combine "traditional" medicine and "alternative". Get the chloride form of BBR called Glycox.

Anyone who is medically inclined and really into this, I will share information re: Rac 1 (a small GTPase), p-21 PAK1, PLD1 (phospholipase D1), PA (phosphatidic acid)…and how these apply to lyme, to MS, (as well as to my son who has fragile X).

PM me for a LOT (!) of linked info.

Doubt?

Google this re MS:

Phosphatidic acid promotes remyelination

Phosphatidic acid (PA) IMPORTS a *transcription factor* called FoxK1 back INTO the cells' nucleus from the cytoplasm. There is another way too. It is a anti-bacterial anti-fungal drug called Leptomycin B. It inhibits CRM1 which is needed for FoxK1's EXPORT from the cell nucleus.

Wikipedia talks about Leptomycin B for starters.

The above sort of thing...

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

The tesla is not UV light.

Talked to my energy healer today. She suggested I only used the Tesla violet light neck down as it might interfere with the "life force" chakra in the head.

That may be why you got so wired up, Brussels.

She did say it would be good for me on low power for no more than 2-3 minutes in the abdominal area and might also help my ears if held away from the head.

Also said it was helping the infection around my ingrown toenail.

I might try it later this week on the abdomen after I go visit my folks for a few days. Want to feel good there.

I was hoping it might knock out some toenail fungus, but I don't think it is doing that and the Brennan healer agreed.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone, I haven't posted here in a long time. I am now one year and 3 months post diagnosis and I am doing really well.

When I was first researching on how to treat my lyme disease I was introduced to the photon sound beam and I was strongly encouraged to try it for lyme. I chose the GB4000 instead and it works.
the Photon Sound Beam:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxl7kV60s1c&spfreload=10
He reported to me a very severe facial cancer cured with this device.

But I am so intrigued by this machine. I found that there is a similar machine called the photon genie that can also be purchased..

http://www.edskilling.com/pg.html

All this is based on Tesla science and these emit the smell of ozone also.

and then there is very powerful knock off made by the same company called the photon genius.. a large device you stand in front of with the lights from top to bottom.. and infrared heat applied at the same time. Cost prohibits most people from purchasing this.. at $24,000. These can be found in various cities across the nation. Perhaps contacting the deskilling website might lead you to one.

I had planned to have some sessions with this this spring in Sedona but it seems we will not travel this year. There is a Pilates store front in Sedona that has this equipment there for sessions.

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow Carmen, awesome you are back and better!

How long did it take the GB4000 to heal you? Is it different than most rife machines?

--------------------

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sent you a pm Catgirl.
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marcholland81
Member # 45458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marcholland81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What bothers me about these gb4000's and similar devices is their outrageous pricing. I am not an engineer but the hardware seems nothing justifying prices like 2000 usd and higher. The excuse is then often "extensive research" but what the contribution of this extensive research is, is often unclear.
Posts: 30 | From Netherlands | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

I purchased my machine used for about 2800.

People spend tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars trying to cure their lyme.

Please tell me why a bag of normal saline in a hospital can cost hundreds of dollars? and a single tylenol $6.00

I paid damned little to feel this good right now. I suspect many on this forum cannot say the same.

The contribution of extensive research is clear as a bell to me.

marcholland81
Member # 45458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marcholland81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed people spend a lot of money; I too have spend approximately 10000 usd the last 8,5 years for curing my suspected lyme on AB and alternative stuff (I have no positive blood test). That however doesn't mean that people should overprice certain products for desperate people who will try anything. Don't get me wrong I will try everything; in case off rife I will do some sessions and see whether it works.
Well a saline bag is nowhere near your price:
web page
But off course for official pharmaceuticals there are strict safety guidelines which make basic products quite expensive.
Maybe you can tell then what a gb4000 does compared to a basic coil+amplifier+function generator which is quite old technology.

Posts: 30 | From Netherlands | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Okay--let's not get off track. Brussels set up this thread for Tesla violet light device.

Carmen--so glad the rife worked for you and are feeling better.

marcholland81--the device Brussels talks about is $25, so might be worth a try.

I am just not sure exactly how I want to use it--where to place it and how long etc. It is a guessing game.

I thank Brussels for sharing her experience.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I researched grounding for Tesla, etc, and found this (really good)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_stX1W4oI0

--------------------

marcholland81
Member # 45458

@hiker53
I allready ordered one for 50 eur with german amazon. Not much different in price with ebay + international shipping. Turns out it is shipped from Singapore which takes quite some time.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Wow. I just finished reading the whole thread here. This was the first thread I opened when returning to this forum today and clearly this is why my inner guidance sent me here.

This is a very exciting finding. It is interesting to note that doctors use to use these devices before they were deemed quack medicine. All part and parcel of the cabal not wanting us to heal, not wanting us to understand that we are more than anything, energy and light responsive beings.

I'm going to order this product from ebay. Thank you Brussels for bringing this topic forward.

They say that when finishing a treatment one should finish with the heart. Perhaps that might be a good place to start if one is unsure of where to start? I will start with my upper arm that has had pain on and off since last summer when a mosquito bite did something very toxic too me.

[ 03-21-2015, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

thanks cat girl... I frequently go lay on the grass.. the lovely green grass.
hiker53
Member # 6046

I ordered mine on e-bay for $25 and paid the faster shipping fee of less than $20 and it arrived within 3 days of ordering from the Far East.

Blessings.

Hiker53

[ 03-21-2015, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

For folks in the US, Amazon has some vendors selling what looks to be the identical device. Be sure to check which vendor you are purchasing from, some are sending from China but there are ones in the US that offer free or Prime shipping.
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

hiker, I thought this might be great for your infected toenail. Too bad results aren't expected for the fungus, I wonder if it could be like other treatments in that you have to wait for new healthy nail to grow out? Here's to hoping for it.

Interesting about the recommendation to use it below the neck. I've been wondering if it might help my chronically inflamed sinuses. I'm on a second cold in a row. Should be a tiny annoyance, but in the last four years any amount of sinus irritation results in total blockage of my nasal airways.

I've increased my usage of the wand to around seven minutes each evening. After I used it on my problematic tailbone, I woke up the next morning and the pain had shifted to the other side. That only ever happens when I am doing frequent chiropractic (been 3 years since I've seen a chiro).

The tailbone pain can come and go, but it never shifts so I'm going to keep going with it. I'd been trying to do pushups and my shoulder tendinitis finally started screaming at me. It's mostly calmed down after a couple nights with the wand.

The pain in my injured fingers has stayed away despite rigorous usage. The knuckles of my injured fingers just feel a little tight now.

hiker53
Member # 6046

gz--sounds like you are getting great results.

Indeed, the device might help your sinuses. I tend to go by the advice of my long time energy healer.

She and the infrared red photon therapy have been the two main modalities that have helped me the most.

However, that does not mean she is always correct and what might be good for me might be different for you.

She also cautioned me to avoid the thyroid since it is working normally. She did not want to mess that up.

I did find when I used bionic 880 treatment, especially when I was under the care of Dr. W in Germany my toenail fungus magically disappeared for a few months and then came back.

After more treatment for Lyme from the energy healer (she really had me herxing with the killing energy she got from God) the toenail fungus again disappeared.

However, it is back again with a vengeance.

I don't herx anymore from energy healings. Now we are working on returning all systems to working normally and in harmony with each other.

May take awhile--LOL.

I am reluctant to do much with this device right now as I am teaching and getting along pretty well. Hard to teach 13 year olds if you feel like garbage.

I may change my mind when summer rolls around.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gz:
For folks in the US, Amazon has some vendors selling what looks to be the identical device. Be sure to check which vendor you are purchasing from, some are sending from China but there are ones in the US that offer free or Prime shipping.

Is there a problem with getting from China (other than shipping time and shipping cost)?
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Michael, it takes longer. I ordered one from ebay a few weeks ago and still haven't gotten it. So I ordered off amazon and it came faster.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi everybody, thank you all for continuing the thread.

We got some busy days lately and lymenet was off for a while (for me, at least, here in Europe).

Thanks for the EARTHING /grounding film. I knew by intuition, that what HEALTHY feels like is = lay down on a beach, feet on the ground, feel the PULL down, there you feel the link to paradise.

This is what dr. K. calls, to be in YIN state. The more yin you are, the more relaxed, connected, calm, peaceful you feel.

Your whole body is in total peace, nourished, relaxed, your senses get open and connected to people, nature, food, air, everything.

For me, that is always what I wanted to reach, daily, but it sounded to me impossible.

Infections, toxins, inflammation, pain, electrosmog, stress takes you out of that perfect state, and you get to YANG, overexcited, anxious, lack of concentration, happiness.

I just SUSPECT that what the Tesla wand does, is something similar to giving you the electrons that were missing.

so truly, it does seem like what people in the film are describing: anti pain, 20 years of back pain with inflammation gone in days after earthing, calming effect, your healthy simply feels to improve!

Anti-inflammatory, I'm sure this wand is. I have no doubt. It takes some time to notice, but it is clear (my skin candida really got much better from start). It is NOT HEALED though, so it is not as fast as rife or photons or direct medicine, but I really don't mind, as it barely bothers me.

Look: you use medicine, rife, etc, you have to do LOADS of diet, use cleansers etc. You do the Tesla, your diet goes back to what you feel like eating, it does NOT influence the candida anymore.

I swear!!!

I'm eating so much honey as I never, in my whole life, did. HOney! I never craved for it, as I suppose, it fed my bad critters before. Now I LOVE honey, I add it to many of my drinks now.

CARMEN!!! so glad you are back to us!! I loved your documentary about the Photon Genius, I had seen that LONG ago, and I just kept it my mind...

Then, after I got the Tesla wand, something rang my bell! I remembered your video, and I was looking for you, but you disappeared from the forum!!!

Well, I do not think you guys need to spend a lot more than your 20-50 bucks. I'm on week 5, and I stopped ALL MY SUPPLEMENTS, including CHLORELLA and BEAR GARLIC.

All. No more Vit D, no magnesium, no zinc, not even, my DE water is testing good. Nothing that is not ALIVE tests.

Honey, is alive. Food is alive. Real water, teas, are alive. All test good and feels SO RELAXING. My chocolate powder (no additives) tests good, fruits, etc.

My daughter started having GLUTEN AGAIN since yesterday. No pain, she feel relaxed and enjoys each bite, like she was eating THE most precious food she ever did.

Nutela-like (a bio product), she was allergic: today, she took it again. So far, no pain.

she's avoiding non-organic products as they FEEL bad to her. So non-bio chocolate, she can't take it, it feels poisoning her.

My WHOLE skin on my feet are changing, slowly, peeling off. It's been 30 years of infection, so it takes some time to heal. In a very bad case of Rayonould's.

3 of my toes have almost skin color, after decades of wine color skin. My hands have almost normal color, and I feel the weirdness of blood flowing inside my fingers, as I got used to have almost no blood circulating there, specially after lyme.

I still have cold hands and feet, but they bother me less (I suppose, because inflammation is gone MUCH lower).

My knee arthritis, I think, is 100% gone (I only had very bit). My thumb arthritis still about 90% gone, but no more weakness, so it barely bothers me.

My daughter is still eating DOUBLE as what she was previous to Tesla. Still skinny, but if she goes on this rate, she'll catch up. She feels ZERO problems to digest food.

Since she was born, this NEVER happened. No tiredness, just like it should be. She started to have dinner now, before, she refused to eat. I don't even REMEMBER the last time she ate dinner in her life.

Well, now I need to cook twice!!!

Heavy metals are still coming out. I do the wand every day, now, but always on my liver, kidney, lymph nodes, GI tract. Next day, I feel some tummy pain (exactly like a herx or heavy metal chelation), then I go test my binders, they test no.

Then I try to find food that could help me, nothing tests as binders... Then I change the questions: does banana help me detox? Yes. Does lemon help me detox? Yes, Does quark ...? Yes.

So most foods, they nourish and help me detox!!!???

Now I am SURE that I can use FOOD as a healing therapy. For DECADES, I wanted to BELIEVE food could heal. But anything I tried with foods never helped me a lot.

If I ate junk, then I collapsed. So I was on clean, fresh foods before Tesla wand just to keep surviving, not to HEAL. Food to heal, really, I never believed, as I tried SO MANY THINGS.

What healed me once, was fasting, but foods NEVER healed me from anything. But I couldn't eat junk, or that meant a total collapse.

Now, food IS HEALING. Our food is not that poor as I was thinking.

It was MY BODY that couldn't take the minerals, the vitamins, the nutrition from food!!!!!

---------------
If I ask, does my urine have heavy metals? Yes.

Are there heavy metals in my stools? Yes.

Do I need binders? Nope.

Days after days on these questions, as I am terribly afraid of loose metals!!!

And I do feel relaxed after eating and drinking, which proves to me, the metals are not circulating back through my gut.

No anxiety, and the tummy pain disappears, as soon as I put real food inside.

Coffee is healing, chocolate powder (pure) is healing, honey is healing... All Indian spices heal. Any fresh veggy is amazing, fresh fruits...

On the other hand, pesticide-rich foods do cause a reaction, almost visible (daughter had tummy pain minutes after a non-bio yoghurt, I felt really TIRED after taking a bad soup).

With this tool, I guess, one has to be attentive to bad chemicals! And really find clean and fresh food!!!
------------

I THINK my body is RE-LEARNING how to detox again. It had LONG forgotten, really.

My daghther takes no binders either. No supplements either. She's got zero pain now, and still has extra energy (she keeps saying that).

I am getting used to have that energy now. So it doesn't feel like 'extra' anymore. It is part of myself.

as for sleeping patterns: again the same, I fall asleep extremely fast (on-off), sleep less hours (about 6-7 hours), wake up re-charged.

After eating good foods though, the relaxation is so big that it feels almost like napping. It is not a feeling of tiredness, it is a feeling of total relaxation. Like someone doing a massage.

Brussels
Member # 13480

WARNING: I found this in Dutch website selling the Tesla machine (another expensive model though):

X RAY AND CHEMIOTHERAPY: avoid the Tesla treatment before and after. Before X rays (maybe a week before), stop using the wand.

And wait a week or so, to re-use it again.

And as for chemiotherapy: avoid it, as I the author suggested, it will push the bad chemicals inside your cells

so my guess is confirmed: bad chemicals or treatments must be kept OUT during the use of the wand.

Brussels
Member # 13480

If i had to re-start again using the Tesla wand, I would do something like that:

- first week (s): just on liver, kidneys and some lymph nodes (1min or so, max)

- if you feel little reaction after a week: start on GI tract too (plus the points above)

- if little reaction: add a problematic point (teeth, joint, or inflammation point)

I wouldn't START with problematic points, but first with ORGANS of detox, that is what I would recommend.

Always ground yourself, if not during, then AFTER it, for at least 5-10 minutes.

The wand is DIFFERENT than grounding in this sense: you NEVER get excited with real earthing /grounding. NEVER ever!

With the wand, you can get over-excited. But you can get relaxed only. And the funny thing, you can get BOTH at the same time (I would love to hear others talking about that).

Tapping MFT and EFT helps to calm down. Grounding too.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Marnie, as Hiker said, Tesla wand light is NOT UV.

I hope HIker will get some positive results with toenail fungus! I hope!

hiker53
Member # 6046

Brussels,

Quick question. Do you hold onto the glass tube the whole time you are using the wand?

Trying to figure out how to ground myself with one hand and hold onto the glass tube and reach my kidneys and spine.

Guess I need to get married and have my husband help--LOL.

I like the idea of starting with the kidneys, liver, and lymph nodes first. One minute each or one minute total to start???

The device is keeping my toenail infection at bay, but not killing the fungus. My previously purple toenail is not brown.

Wonder what the podiatrist will think when I see him Wed.

Thanks. Hiker53

Also,

--------------------
Hiker53

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Brussels, what was your daughters health challenge? Was it Lyme? Is she cured from it, or was it something different?
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, it is a bit of training to get it all done... I don't mind to get the stitching pains when I forget to hold the glass BEFORE moving the wand from place to place.

my daughter though hates to get the stings...

You can use your feet to ground yourself!!

You can keep your finger always on the glass electrode (but I think it is loss of electrons going through your finger), or not, and only touch it before moving the wand.

I only use that finger when I do not want to get a stitching pain. So, for my daughter, I put my finger when I move the wand, but for myself, only when I am treating my face (as it is more sensitive).

I guess, 30 seconds on each organ first. Reaction can come a WEEK later, so watch out. Better to do little than a lot.

I found a thread in curezone, someone recommended ULTRA caution, due to HERXES (the person said she had to do about 4 liver flushes to stand herxes). She repeated and repeated 'CAUTION' when you use the violet ray.

It is NOT specifically a killing device, for fungi /candida. I think it does kill parasites and viruses (at least, that is my impression, when a cold starts, just do a bit on the nose and throat, the cold vanishes). But candida is in another category of 'being'.

Parasites, I don't know if it gets all of them, but it is CLEAR it does something there, as my whole GI tract keeps moving around, during and after treatment.... Full of funny noises, like if you just ate a meal.

For toenail infection, it must be like with all fungi and candida: the problem is in the GI tract! so you gotta be patient. clear your liver and kidney, then your lymph nodes (specially on the leg and under arm), then ONLY THEN, move to the GI tract, before treating ANY problematic point.

Of course, just the toenail, is not a big deal, but if you start already treating arthritis, or teeth, Gosh, I just can wish you good luck. I wouldn't do that mistake.

Patience! Treat your GI tract when your OTHER detox organs are clear. that is what I would do.

What is great for me, is that I can eat everything I feel like, and I do not get any flares. The infection goes away only slowly, it is more like DEACTIVATED, if you see what I mean.

Candida is not like bacteria, in the sense that it is both good and bad, and it transforms into bad due to the environment. I think the wand changes the environment (by cleaning toxins, specially heavy metals), so you won't see FAST changes in symptoms (like toenail fungus).

A bacteria is like us: a being that you can kill or not, that eats, has an individuality, and to my knowledge, does not keep changing AS MUCH as candida (even though it may change to cyst form, etc)...

But I find candida is the MASTER of disguise, as when it is good it is HELPFUL to us, when it is bad it may kill us.

on the other hand, I wonder what a borrelia cyst helps us.... That is why I see a pathogenic bacteria like mini-individual beings (ex borrelia): they only act for their interests, do not help our bodies like candida, for example (that is extremely useful to us, without candida or the 'good' bacteria, we can't survive, right?).

My 3 decade problem with toe infection is also at bay. The device is mainly cleaning the body (I had a mini crash today again), and helping with liquids (glands), and with thinning the blood, and then, slowly, I guess, as it helps my cells get nourishment, I guess, one day the main cause of candida (the environment, heavy metals) will go away?

But really, if my candida behaves like it is today, I REALLY do not mind having candida for life. No need for dieting, no inflammation, no flare, very little pain. My Raynoulds slowly heals, and I hope that when it does heal, candida will not grow on my toes and fingers anymore.

I read about an AIDS patient, almost dying full of viruses (too much to be controlled by drugs), and he had his count down to zero (by lab tests) in 18 months! So it took 18 months to clear him of viruses, it is not fast!

I'm then expecting some sort of lowering of candida for good in 12-18 months, not immediately. But I am not thinking to go back to my old medicines, no way. I don't see why, when life goes on so easy now.

I do see my sinuses still in movement (I have 2 dead teeth there), so definitively, the wand didn't kill everything in 5 weeks!

The MAIN problem with the wand are toxins in move. My kidney is tired, my liver is tired, I feel it. Today, as I said, I had a mini crash. I had to sleep for 3 hours in the afternoon!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Carmen,
She's born a KPU baby, so: white face, weak immunity, allergies (so many!), eczema, and she easily collapses with some infections (not only lyme disease, but chicken pox felt horrible!!).

Her finger nails stopped growing (I mean, they must grow, but they break before we can cut them), are very thin. When I ask about her bones: they are only 50% good (so it means, in the future, she may get osteoporosis at a very young age).

I know someone with that problem and he is only about 30 years old: his bones just break when he runs!!!

She never broke anything, but I wouldn't be surprised. She has good energy because I keep MOST her infections under control with our thousands of remedies and treatment, but not all are under control (like warts, skin infections on the ears, for example).

I can't treat everything, either for lack of time or for lack of will (as we have too many other treatments to do).

So she's been on a gluten free diet, and virtually EVERYTHING she eats, she tests herself to see if she won't have problems. Basically, she can't eat anything processed (like sausages, ready made hamburgers etc), as most chemicals cause her allergies.

As we test energetically, she could still have a 'normal' life. She takes probiotics, some vitamins, and the KPU supplements, plus detox things (binders, basically). That was BEFORE Tesla's wand.

Now she's off the KPU, off ALL vitamins, even her DE water (for silica) tests bad. I'm still giving her binders off and on, just because I'm afraid of circulating toxins.

Any infected tick bite makes her fall sick with lyme in a matter of hours. She literally will have tummy aches, then feel horrible. Therefore, we use a trick: we take borrelia nosodes on specific dilutions so that ticks with borrelia DO NOT bite us.

She still gets the OTHER infections though, when a tick carries co-infections but no borrelia. Believe me, these ticks exist and that is how she got FSME (TBE in English).

Ticks carry mycoplasma, ehrlichia, bart, even candida (no kidding!), and she and I may get them at every new bite (and we do get bitten often, many times a year).

People around me have NO SLIGHT idea of how much we learned, and how much we can SEE through energy tests. That is how we could fight effectively all 'dangerous' pathogens, one by one, and live a life that looks 'normal'.

If I talk to normal people, and explain 10% of what I am writing here, they send me to the psychiatric hospital.

They can't believe homeopathy can keep ticks with borrelia at bay, or that ticks carry so many diseases, or that my daughter is extremely allergic (because they see us as 'healthy').

Only we know how much struggle is, to keep us looking 'healthy', to keep infections at bay, allergies dormant...

So this Tesla wand means a lot to us. My daughter is eating spelt (with gluten) since 2,3 days.

Let's see if the gluten allergy stays dormant, or if it shows up again. I feel so positive and am ready to be patient and wait.

I hope in one year, things will be much easier for us!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Crashed again: only for 3 hours today.

The problem: my body is cleaner than before, so my intoxication symptoms changed drastically. I can't recognize them coming!

Before it was easy: air hunger, palpitations, anxiety, weakness (muscle weakness), feeling I was going to faint, extreme hunger for certain things, flares of fungi /candida, liver pain, kidney pain... etc.

Well, now I feel my liver and kidneys, that they are overloaded, and working a lot, day and night. I sweat a lot in the night (which probably means, eliminating more toxins). Not like babesia, that was like peeing in my bed, so much water there was. Not like that, but I sweat, simply...

Today, I had fatigue after eating. I thought the food was bad, but then the fatigue was too intense. I had to take a nap. I decided to take chlorella, even though it does not test, and boy, I feel much better now.

THe problem I'm having now, is that I think I need to learn again, what are intoxication symptoms for my new cleaner body.

I can't barely recognize such symptoms, except when it was too late (and I crashed). Ok, it's just a small crash, I got no pain, no liver pain... I just feel my detox organs are busy and loaded with work.

My daughter is very thirsty, she said. She's drinking more than usual, and so am I. Definitively, our body's metabolism is changing.

In the last days, I started feeling sleepy at about 8 pm?? I slept, and woke up at 3-4 am, then couldn't sleep anymore. I felt ok during the day, but not extremely energetic.

Every night, I felt sleepy too early, and I suspect it has to do with toxins. Let's see if I am right, I will keep taking chlorella once a day, with bear garlic /omega 3...

hiker53
Member # 6046

Hmm. I may definitely wait until summer. I can't crash and work full time, but I have the summers off from teaching.

Again, thanks for the updates, Brussels.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Brussels
Member # 13480

CUREZONE post that I copy here down: From anunnaki
-------------------------------------
I've been using my Violet Ray for about 3-4 weeks now with some most excellent results as mentioned in previous threads/testimonies.

I have found that it doesn't seem to do anything for dandruff as it is claimed, well at least not in the long term anyhow.

It will still be sometime before I can tell you if I grow any hair back. My fingers are still much better and my leg/calf is fantastic.

Nothing could work properly on my poor leg no supplements, zappers, Ozones or Colloidal Silvers.

I suspected for a long time the Molecular Enhancer or George Lakhovsky MWO might sort it.

Since the Violet Ray is a mini M.E so to speak I had thoughts it would help. Theres been a dramatic difference quite early on.

I've noticed I can sit in awkward positions which would have totally made my leg pain like hell usually.

My leg holds out most times now and is fairly free if not free from pain. I've only worked on this leg and not the other which was far less painful.

Now the better leg sometimes feels alot worse than the old evil one :-).

I do use the Violet Ray on the other leg but only on its foot (sole) as I also do on the old bad one too.

I noticed a dramatic improvement when I made sure all the lower leg had coverage including the front and back, bones & sides.

I seriously stubbed my poor little toe the other day so bad I thought it was broke and it was bleeding.

Before I knew it was bleeding and quickly hit the Violet Ray and did 2 minutes. The pain dramatically dropped but came back a little within 5 minutes.

I proceeded with another 2 min treatment with again great pain relief for a while. I did a long walk on it home from my mothers and made sure I did it for another 2 minutes.

I swore it was broke it was initally that bad.

The next day I forgot all about it till I told my neighbour. I then wiggled my foot/toes and to my amazement there is NOT a SINGLE ounce of pain or trace of anything in that toe ;-) A M A Z I N G thanks Violet Ray.

I had gathered 2 small blisters on my big and smaller toe from long walks. As soon as I felt these I used the Violet Ray and the one disappeared completed after 24 hours whilst the other disappeared after 3 days but didn't burst or anything. AMAZING YET AGAIN.

My mothers heels after 4 days without the Violet Ray, started to get dry again and crack bad.

She came to mine and I used my Violet Ray on a highish setting for a few minutes. I noticed in some parts an immediate change as did she.

I did think a few more like 2 would be needed over the next 2 days. The next day her feet were a beautiful PINK color and the cracks had gone completely.

After a couple of days still excellent and shes had another high pelt from the Ray for good measure.

No fungi had come back at all only the hard skin that time. I think the fungi would take alot longer to come back.

Obviously theres a problem getting blood and Oxygen to the feet area and over time it will get so bad that fungi sets in.

Well it would be interesting to see this time scale but I cant let it get to that stage so regular heel work will take place.

No wart has come back on my mothers arm and its a awesome natural color and cleansed area now.

My neighbours arthritis pain has great diminished using this Ray for only 4 minutes in each area.

We've all been sleeping well and with crazy deep dreams which I usually get but not as much as now since getting the Violet Ray.

I think by running it along the soles of the feet your stimulating many of the organs like Liver, Spleen, Thyroid etc like acupunture.

If you can get things running correctly and balanced you will see some serious effects and sleep would be different especially if you can get the pineal gland working better and less calcified.

I will say that I dont normally get colds yet me and my mom both got a deep cold but was pretty well throughout although I got rid of mine like grease lightening haha.

I also have had some eczema some on my eyelid again like a few years back. Now I dont know if this is the Violet Ray useage or because I've been round Felions (cats) more recently.

Anyhow the Violet Ray easily removes the itching etc with even just a 1 minute application. It can sometimes last a day or 8 hours from 1 minute application. I did think the Violet Caused it but im edging towards the ******* now.
------------

Brussels notes:

1) look at the description of the person's dreams, exactly like me and daughter. We keep on dreaming, some good dreams, some bad dreams, but they pour every night.

It is for me, a sign that the KPU (lack of zinc, minerals and vitamins) can be improved with the violet Ray!!!

2) fast healing 'powers': that is why it is so anti-inflamatory.

3) her fungi /candida: if I understood it well, she's peeling off (like me, exactly on the places that got badly infected with candida). Now the old skin died, dried, and is peeling off, exactly like for me.

She also has the impression the fungi will take time to return (I still have some candida, but it is like deactivating, or, in Enderlein terms, the candida is changing as it is pleopmorphic, so changing to become helpful, not pathogenic.

4) the person said eczema went away or the itching disappeared: my daughter and husband have an allergic eczema (for them, their eczema starts with foods that they react).

My daughter has no apparent eczema because she avoids all allergenic foods, but when she skips her diet, she 'll get a rash very fast.

My husband doesn't make any diet (stubborn!!), so he always has eczema. Since he was a baby! His eczema is also getting better, but not yet cured.

What I want to say, is that the fact that the Violet ray affects eczema cannot be seen only on the level of the skin.

The cause is inside the blood /lymph, food allergies or other chemical products. If the violet ray solves eczema (bad cases) as it was reported in old medical publications, it MAY mean that it also treats allergies!

5) anti-viral effect: against colds, exactly like us, in this last month. You just do a minute on the nose + throat, the cold is like 'cooled down', it has no power to develop.

As it treats warts (that may be viral), it feels quite effective against viral infections!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Reprinted from:
ELECTRICAL EXPERIMENTER
MARCH, 1917

In 1893, Dr. Nikola Tesla described in a magazine article the remarkable effects upon himself and his assistants resulting from their exposure to the action of alternating currents of exceedingly high-voltage and frequency during some research work.

He prophesied that when electrical oscillations were fully understood and applied by physicians that a universal healing agent would have been obtained - one which would so increase the vital energy and resistive reaction of the human body as to enable it to throw off all disease.

The effects obtained were: increase of strength, appetite and weight, induction of natural restful sleep, and increase in tissue combustion and elimination.

Some years ago the great Swedish scientist, Arrhenius, was reported to have subjected one-half of a class of school children to the action of high-frequency currents, one hour daily for several months, at the end of which time there was marked increase in the average growth, weight, general health and mental ability in the electrified pupils as compared with those not so treated.

The high-frequency currents, in short, act as vitality boosters - no other form of electricity will do this.

Galvanism, Faradism, Static electricity are all valuable agents in the hands of the Electro-therapeutic specialist, but they have little direct action in promoting cell vitality and growth, as do the high-frequency currents when properly applied.

High-frequency currents are now extensively used by the medical profession to increase cell growth, metabolism and functional activity.

They tend to normalize the blood pressure and are the only agents that are of real curative value in certain stage of Arterio-sclerosis (hardening of the arteries).

They greatly augment the defensive powers of the organism, enabling it to resist and overcome disease-producing agencies.

Electricity and Life
Frederick Finch Strong, M.D.

-------
copied from
http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter519/

Brussels
Member # 13480

According to the Super High Frequency Maunual dated 1930, "it stimulates and regulates the circulation of the blood,forcing it to carry away the waste and poisons from the body.

It vitalizes or brings back to normal the many thousands of tissues throughout the body.

It quiets the nerves equalizes the circulation and restores normal rest, followed by pleasant and refreshing sleep.

It also increases intake of oxygen through the pores, causing them to throw out impurities and breathe,or take in oxygen.

And most important of all,IT GIVES A GENERAL REJUVENATION OR "TUNE-UP OF THE ENTIRE BODY."
--------------------------
The Violet Ray actually charges your body’s battery by causing cells to open up more than usual, allowing them to flush out toxins more easily.

Nutrients then return to the cells and the detoxification routine increases lymph flow.

Despite the FDA’s refusal to certify the Violet Ray for anything except skin care and hair loss, many people find it beneficial for a wide range of problems.

Many users find that the penetrating electrical currents can relieve pain, stimulating cells and organs by enhancing blood flow in the treated area.

While electrical currents infuse your body’s cells and tissues, they stimulate and strengthen your vital organs, steady your nerves, and help rebuild your sense of vitality and well being.

--------

Brussels
Member # 13480

A MUST READ: [Smile]
Lakhovsky believed that living cells are batteries; the nucleus holds the positive charge and the cytoplasm carries the negative.

If cells were irradiated with a range of electromagnetic oscillations, they could be "recharged" and thus rejuvenated.

A range of frequencies is necessary because the cell and its parts respond to different frequencies.

It is the same for the cells of the body. Without enough energy to operate, the cells become toxic and malnourished.

Then, when presented with an infectious organism, whether it is the virus that causes cancer, or the common cold, they have lost the vitality to resist.

When you have pain, there is often a build up of hydrogen in the area. This replaces it with oxygen.

The glass electrode filled with neon rubbed over the area ozonates thus oxygenating the area.

Ozonation kills parasites, bacteria and viruses. The blood receives oxygen when the electrode is applied.

Where there is pain there is a build up of positive ions, this replaces it with the beneficial negative ions which are very healthy for the body.
--------------

The Ray may cause electroporation to the cells, meaning the cells become more permeable (the cells opening up a little more than normal) making the toxins flush out easily and the nutrients rush in.

This can detox the cells and improve the lymph flow. Also, where there's pain, swelling, inflammation and disease there is a problem of low millivolts in the area.

This device raises the millivolts eventually back to normal.

------------------------
Healthy cells, according to Nobel prize winner Otto Warburg, have cell voltages of 70 to 90 millivolts.

Due to the constant stresses of modern life and a toxic environment, cell voltage tends to drop as we age or get sick.

As the voltage drops, the cell is unable to maintain a healthy environment for itself. If the electrical charge of a cell drops to 50, a person has chronic fatigue and gets sick often.

If the voltage drops to 15, the cell becomes cancerous.

A NORMAL cell has an electrical potential of 70 millivolts, an AGED cell at 50 mV, and a CANCER or ill cell is 15 mV.
---------------

When a body becomes overwhelmed with toxic substances, thoughts or feelings, the positive bio-electric field is immensely lowered in vibration & frequency.

Our body has a higher frequency or vibration when it's healthy & a low vibration when sick.

When the body's immune system gets overwhelmed and cannot fight an abundance of toxins, and we continue to put toxins into our bodies & minds such as alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, negative fear based thoughts and heavy emotions, the experience of a physical imbalance occurs within.

The fastest way to raise cell voltages is with an MWO Invented by Georges Lakhovsky in the early 1900's.

Dr. Lakhovsky discovered that healthy cells acted like little batteries and found out how to recharge them (raise their voltages).

He found that transmitting energy in the range between 750,000 hertz and 3,000,000,000 hertz raised the cell's voltage.

He had great results with all types of physical imbalances, including cancer. Not only was his unit able to return sick cells (and people) to health, but those who used it regularly noticed that they never got sick anymore.

In 1925, Georges Lakhovsky published a paper with the explicit title of “Curing Cancer with Ultra Radio Frequencies” in Radio News.

His expressed philosophy was that “the amplitude of cell oscillations must reach a certain value, in order that the organism be strong enough to repulse the destructive vibrations from certain microbes.”

He goes on to say, “The remedy in my opinion, is not to kill the microbes in contact with the healthy cells but to reinforce the oscillations of the cell either directly by reinforcing the radio activity of the blood or in producing on the cells a direct action by means of the proper rays.”

(Brussels: look how Lakhovsky ideas are DIFFERENT from Rife)

Lakhovsky’s Radio-Cellulo-Oscillator (RCO) produced low frequency ELF all the way through gigahertz radiowaves with lots of “extremely short harmonics.”

He favored such a wide bandwidth device so that, “The cells with very weak vibrations, when placed in the field of multiple vibrations, finds its own frequency and starts again to oscillate normally through the phenomenon of resonance.”

As a result, Lakhovsky’s RCO is now more often called MWO (multiple wave oscillator) for these reasons.

The MWO uses a Tesla coil and special antenna with concentric rings that induce multiple sparks between them.
-----
from http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter519/

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Thanks for refreshing my memory on your daughters health, Brussels.

Such a hard road you two have walked.

I used a multiple wave oscillator many times when I treated cancer. Maybe 60 times? who knows. I lost count. I honestly cannot say that it did anything. I could not feel it. I was doing a lot of rife at the time also with the PERL resonate light and my GB4000 with B3 amp. All my cancer numbers dropped. I did a lot of iodine too and cured cysts in thyroid and did a hulda clark parasite cleanse for about 6 weeks. All I know for sure is that that cancer is gone and during my 6 months of treatment or so I felt very well. It was a low grade cancer though.

anyway... I had talked with the ed skilling institute about their photon genie which also emits an ozone smell. They could not say, or were not willing to say, I don't know which one, that their device created ozone WITHIN the body. you certainly could smell it when you used it.. The same with the promoters of the Photon Sound Beam. nobody knew anything on that topic.

Clearly if cell permeability is increased that is probably a large part of why your need for supplemental nutrients has so declined! If stuff cant get into the cell and trash can't get out this is why so many of us have been so sick.

I know I will not be popular for saying this but Im going to say it anyway and I don't give a hoot what doctors have to say...those people with lyme who say that they have this gene that does not permit them to detox, well I have a very hard time buying that story. I finally found someone who thinks similar to me on this topic and regarding other gene issues, especially regarding breast cancer but thats another story... If you don't detox you die. Period. We all detox as long as we are walking around we are detoxing. If we stop detoxing we start the dying process... and Im sure you understand this well enough.

The article you posted above sums it up nicely about cell permeability and the electrical charge.

That they may have some kind of unusual gene I am not arguing. Lots of people have unusual genes.

I think that it is other causes that set them up for detox issues. Lyme certainly may make it worse.. but what the above article says probably says it all. They have done something, (not intentional of course) to change the permeability of their cells, to change the electrical charge. To me the largest suspect of course is the use of antibiotics and all the intercellular damage that it causes coupled with the diseases it causes, probably mostly candida but could be other pathogens too.. People just don't understand how dangerous antibiotics are and then they wonder why they don't get well and then why they are dying. In my research I have seen just how many natural microbes are in the body. Its amazing. Many of these microbes are responsible in facilitating the detox pathways too. They consume trash. thats their job, transmitting it to elements for an easier detox is what some think... so what happens to these microbes in the antibiotic onslaught? What happens to their electrical charge and permeability? no one knows nor seems to care.

I wonder if EFM and living under high wire lines interfere with the cells charge and permeability and consequently ability to detox?

I never really suffered from a lot of detox issues with my lyme. Perhaps it was because I had done so much homeopathy through out my life. Perhaps it was because I had done such a long a powerful cleaning when I dealt with cancer and all those multiple wave oscillator treatments and rife treatments i did several years before lyme came my way. . Perhaps I was stronger from it and had corrected much of the damage from he 30 or so antibiotic treatments I had received during my life up until that time.

Lyme certainly stressed my liver and dark field microscopy showed it clearly. Detox was stressed between my first exam when I was found lyme positive before treatment and my second exam after 7.5 weeks of treatment...but my detox and sluggishness in the pathways was not killing me or making me horrifically sick. Actually when those signs showed up in my blood I was feeling better not worse, although still not better. When you are detoxing perhaps this is a normal sign that things are doing what they should be doing. I never felt that chlorella did a single thing for me,nor other things I tried... which perhaps says that my detox pathways were working good enough.. I can only speculate...the only thing that did help was coffee enema, which I probably did not need do more than 10 times during my treatment.

I do have some aches and pains post lyme Im hoping this violet light will assist with... and particularly my hands which actually preceded lyme but are worse post lyme. During lyme it felt like all my fingers were becoming disjointed, elbows too. but that is gone. now just stiffness in the am that usually dissipates during the day to return in the am.

It appears that my violet ray is coming on a slow boat from China so it will be some time before I can make a report, but Im looking forward to hearing what others have to say about its effectiveness, or not, as the case may be.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Carmen, you have also been in a long rocky way.... Glad to know your cancer stopped with electromagnetic treatments and cleanses!

Only in the US, you guys are OBSESSED with genetics. You guys forget that you can have all the genes ready for whatever thing (good or bad) and these genes may never come up and manifest /develop!!

So little it means to have a gene or another, unless it starts to be active (for reasons who knows why).

Put me on the gene story. Dr. K. says EVERYONE with chronic infections (no matter which) have a problem with detox pathways, and that is one of the main reasons why we fall sick with infections.

But many people still heal from chronic infections. Dr. K. has been to hospital for kidney dialysis since he was a kid. We can say he detoxes well either. Decades of self-treatments to detox, he is usually the first lab rat for his protocols...

And still, heavy metals come out, despite all protocols and machines, and products!!

Tesla was a highly intuitive man, a mix of dreamer, mystic and scientist.

I've been to the Einstein museum a week ago, here in Bern, but after reading and seeing what Tesla did, well, Einstein did very little in comparison!! Even though, both were geniuses!

Tesla was almost a madman. An illusionist, a lucky guy (even though he died penniless, which proves his authenticity to my view) that didn't die from his x-rays and whatever experiements he did, on his own body!

When he was hit by a car, at the end of his life, and broken some ribs, story says that he didn't go to hospital, but crawled back to his hotel room and used the Tesla coil to heal his broken bones!

He believed that all communication had a frequency (even to talk to dead people, as he could talk to his dead mom), and that is how radio was created (he is the man who discovered how to transmit such radio frequencies, not Marconi)...

It is funny to think that electrosmog / electromagnetic radiation we suffer from, in our modern world, is a direct consequence from Tesla's work.

I do hope the man had some intuition how to solve the problem he created, and that the multi high frequencies he intuitively put inside his Tesla coil can help us out of this EMF jungle we live in.

I love the idea that there are many sorts of high frequencies generated by the Tesla coil, and that the cells will take the frequencies they need by the principle of resonance.

A bit like Rife, that is used to kill, but in the opposite sense: frequencies that help cells to thrive!!

Only people with extensive knowledge of homeopathy know how much the story of frequencies can heal, how the body understands frequencies in a way our brains only can grasp.

Look at infrared frequencies through Nogier studies, then the story of the 880nm infrared frequency that penetrates the cells... and that is how I was healed from borrelia, and my daughter too!
-----------------

Great that you have little problems with detox. That is probably the reason you didn't collapse as we did, with lyme.

I totally agree with you on antibiotics. And I do think that using the violet ray with chemicals is a VERY bad idea.

I think that if people decide to boost their drugs with it, they may have the opposite effect, even poisoning the cells or probably having a horrible 'herx-like' backfiring them.

People choose antibiotics like I chose to fight borrelia with my homeopathy + photons.

The difference is that my method only goes after borrelia, while abx will goes after the good and the bad, plus cause tissue damage, organ damage, pollute the environment, cause bacterial resistance. And still, be ineffective to kill borrelia!

Long term, abx is a deadly gun, that goes against the user and the people around them, and the generations after them (environmental damage).

But I also took abx at first, to try to stop infection fast (lyme) and then 'go back to life'.

Well, I didn't use more than a couple of weeks, and realized it was doing more harm than good for me and my daughter. So we stopped, and we NEVER more came back to it.

People take abx with that illusion, that the fight will be fast, and harmless. And then they will be able to go back to life, as though nothing happened. The problem is that, few people are getting those results so fast.

And a couple of years later, they may be back again with a worse disease picture, and then the same abx combination shows ineffective.

I did so many surgeries in my mouth, due to cavitations. I never took any antibiotic to prevent infections after surgery, or before them.

Homeopathy did the job, and now the Tesla wand is finishing it (old jawbone infections).

Wishing you good luck with the wand! I will order mine too (I gave the owner his own back!!)

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

One more note on genes.. they are finding that genes reformulate themselves. actually change after you are born in response to one's environment or internal terrain.

So in light of this a gene could change to reflect a toxic state or anything else for that matter. .. also, In homeopathy is has been long noted that the 'picture' of the miasma (disease) that a preceding family member in a family lineage had can show up in the offspring.

It was noted with things like gonorrhea and syphilis and even cancer... so a good homeopath could report what disease an ancestor had in some cases.. that does not mean that the child will actually get the disease...but they 'carry' the gene as reflected in the physiological signs the homeopath sees..

and perhaps this could reflect a predisposition (imprint) to the disease that was impressed upon the family lineage. ..

Science still has a whole lot to learn about genes and in the end I think they will find out that much of what they think they know at this point is actually wrong... just my opinion there...

if a gene mutation shows up one can ask, was this inherited? was it acquired? and can it be altered? Homeopathy says it can be altered and restored.

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Carmen,
I'm not upset at all but would like to illuminate the detox issue. Not sure which detox issue you are referring to so I'll briefly mention the methylation issue as well as the HLA genotype issue.

Totally agree, we must detox. It is the efficiency of detox that is the issue. Some may have only 1 issue that works at 50% capacity for certain toxins while others will have multiple issues with multiple toxins.

With some of the methylation issues, it appears that glutathione is reduced. This is easy enough to measure via blood tests. Glutathione is a major detoxifier. If one makes less than is needed, it will affect health.

Another methylation problem can be caused by the CBS upregulation whereby the body cannot process sulfur normally and thus ends up with toxins from a process that does not work well.

The HLA issue causes one to have difficulty with only certain toxins some of which could be (depending on each individuals body) spider bites, mycotoxins or borrelia toxins). In this problem ones immune system does not make enough antibodies to efficiently get rid of one or more of these toxins.

The issue is degree of detox effectiveness and the number of issues one person has. We will all detox to some degree or as you pointed out, we woul be dead. The exposure to toxins (like lyme, mold, heavy metals) and each persons ability to process them really matters to ones ability to handle treatment and to ones ability to recover.

Terry

[ 03-24-2015, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: TerryK ]

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I never did any genetic analysis. I can just say that I'm one of the worst patients on that field.

Last time I went to see the right hand of dr. K. in Germany, she told me she has NEVER seen someone who reacts to 1/6 of a capsule of zinc taken 2x a week only. Well, that was me and my daughter, both of us.

My daughter reacted so badly, due to detox issues, that the naturopath, who has decades of experience with heavy metal detox and lyme disease, told me: your daughter probably got lyme again!

She got so many symptoms, as though lyme disease came back full force.

But no, she was JUST having problems with detox, due to lack of zinc... Just pouring heavy metals and the body simply crashed.

Everyone with the KPU problem has problems with methylation. All produce low gluthathione, have allergies, immune problems, detox problems.

So what? We cross our arms and wait to die, accepting that our bodies simply cannot detox, and that is what our genes have decided for us?

That gene-explanation is the same as a 'diagnosis' that a doctor sticks to patients: 'Chronic fatigue syndrome', 'multiple sclerosis', 'fibromyalgia', 'auto immune disease', lupus, psoriasis, ADHD, autism.....

You get a name for your disease, as though that would be useful for something. The only problem is that the name is empty of real meaning! It's an illusion that with that name, you got an explanation for your health problem!!

You get a name and an apparent cause for your detox problem (your gene, you were born wrong in a wrong body, with wrong parents in a wrong time), then what?

A boy that needs kidney dialysis preaches today for detox (dr. K), he had lyme, and a series of health problems since very young.

He looks pretty good to me today. He could just have accepted that his body was bad, his genes were wrong, his childhood bad, and that his destiny was to succumb to toxins, infections, cancer.

Well, he didn't, and I do think I owe my life to him (without him, there wouldn't be all these practioners doing ART, I would know nothing about heavy metals, teeth problems, etc...

The gene story is very good to tame patients, so that they accept their miserable destiny, and shut up. They accept that the doctor is not guilty, no one is guilty, except their own genes!

So everyone with lyme and chronic infections must have those genes and what does it bring to know about it, if some genes do not activate? If genes mutate?

That is like a spell. Do you believe in spells? Well, the doctor tells a patient 'you have 3 months of life, and the patient dies almost exactly 3 months later'.

'You have that bad gene, that is why you cannot detox, you cannot heal from infections, you will remain sick and I cannot help you'.

The KPU problem was very hard for me to swallow. Hard to swallow that my daughter and I would have needed supplements for life, to replenish minerals our bodies refused to keep in. I tried a lot to keep them in, to no avail: we kept dumping them off.

It took me 18 months to accept that I may be needing to take those zinc and other supplements for life, and then, suddenly, I think I found a solution!!

I stopped dumping zinc and other vitamins!

Forget the genetic story, forget the diagnosis. These are only names. KPU, is also a name.

If you guys think you got detox issues, look at us! My naturopath had thousands of patients, and my daughter and I are the ONLY ones with those high sensitivities to zinc!?

She follows dr. K on the KPU since about 7 years, if not more, and my daughter and I are the ONLY ones that react with such minimum amounts?

My lyme doc said to me, when I healed, that I was his worst patient. Dr. K. says that a patient's toxic burden is in direct proportion to a patient's severity of symptoms.

Yes, if I did a genetic analysis, what would I gain with that? I know I sweat without any smell, I know that I rarely sweat if ever, I know that I cannot kill any pathogen without having the worst herxes, I know that my body was collapsing to total infection, to growing allergies...

It took me about 2-3 years to have my body accept taking a bit of coffee, without extreme anxiety, diarrhea, heart issues... My liver was extremely toxic, has always been.

Well, now even that is becoming past. I'm sweating more, I drink more naturally, I am not getting air hunger while my body keeps dumping toxins, I can take coffee and it makes me sleepy most of the time....

Is that because my genes suddenly changed??? Not at all: my genes were not responsible for my bad detox issues!!!

As far as I know, dr. K still couldn't find a solution for the kpu problem. He said, 'a treatment for life'. Meaning, I have a problem for life.

Well, I think he was wrong, the solution was probably only a problem of cell charge!!

I would never make any genetic test to define what problems I may have, or not have. I don't want to get these results and believe on them like a spell.

You get simply doomed, like the doctor who tells you are going to be sick forever, and that medicine can't help you, and that your life expectancy won't be more than X years, so be glad if you are still alive now.

If your kid is said to be autistic. And the doc tells you, autism is not a disease, it is genetically defined and it is a perpetual state. Well, you as a parent, stop looking for solutions, as it is NOT a disease.

Well, fortunately, there are people that see autism as a disease, and a curable one, and that genes are not the main responsible for that disease.

Same for ALS: the name already brings the patient to a death penalty.

We all know that ALS may be caused by lyme. Heal lyme, heal ALS. But the ones who don't know about that believe they are doomed with a genetic disease (that has nothing to do with infections).

Of course, there are cases and cases. Not all are infectious, not all autism is only environmental...

But this over talk about genetic detox issues, genetic predisposition to disease, I don't know. I would see it as a spell, more than science!

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason for genetic testing for detox problems is to target treatment to your specific issues. That is the point of testing. Not to sit back and do nothing but to learn what needs to be done to help ourselves.

I would be an absolute mess if I took chlorella like you do. I tried many times and had it coming out both ends and was extremely ill on it likely because it is full of sulfur, a substance that my body cannot process properly. I could not tolerate lyme treatment without the treatments for my detox issues, especially binders for borrelia die-off.

I am absolutely convinced that my sister died because her body was overwhelmed with die-off and she refused to use a binder. I had seizures and other dangerous issues with treatments that kill when I didn't know about binders.

I think it's too early for anyone to say that the violet ray is THE answer. That said, I'm so very happy that you and your daughter are getting some good benefits from it and I hope it helps me and others in a significant way.

I'm not convinced that the treatments you use target ONLY lyme. Not saying that one might not be able to effectively treat only one organism at a time but there is no proof of that.

I am still using the violet ray but can only tolerate 5 seconds every other day. I do feel that it kills organisms and moves toxins based on my many years of experience with treatments but I don't know if others would have the same result because we all have different body's, infections, toxins etc...

I'm cautiously optimistic. Thank you for continuing to post your experiences and thoughts.

Terry

[ 03-24-2015, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: TerryK ]

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

well because of my understanding of homeopathy and how disease is viewed through that looking glass it is clear that genes are affected.. but like you said Brussels... so what?

so what is exactly right. they don't know how to change a gene. they don't know why genes change. they don't understand the inheritance of a miasmic picture. Clearly a homeopath has a clear vision than most and it is at the quantum level.

so for you Brussels.. it could be that changing polarities of cells is the cure. how do we know that that does not affect genes? genes regulate the function of metabolism, the function of glands.. perhaps the polarity in the genes or the very particles that make up a gene was upset?

we have a hard time talking about things that we don't know. Homeopathy does not diagnose by genes but by empirical science of observation.. as you are doing now. Disease was in you, you apply a violet light, disease leaves. that really the only story you need to know... but for the rest of the world we try to transpose the story to understand it and replicate it.. but homeopaths know that a remedy action can rarely be replicated from person to person because you must address the energetic blueprint of the disease for each individual person and alter it. all things are mirrored in our world and homeopathy supplies many remedies.

we are experiencing new levels of chronic disease in our world. who knows just what Brussels got into to bring this on. It might have fully been an energetic toxification at levels we do not yet understand.

of course other things can heal besides homeopathy but it is a difficult course. all parts of a body mirror each other. you cannot have one part disfunction without the mirror in another part. If you cant see it its because you don't know how to look. Just looking at a gene under a scope may show nothing. we are not seeing the photons, the electrons, energetic imprint and all else that is there.

photons team through us all the time. when we alter them why could it not be that it will alter us too? learning to alter them in the correct way is what photonic light therapy is all about. The violet ray is just another variation of it. Clearly, Brussels you are a light sensitive being. Perhaps we all are and this violet ray will prove it.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement