LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, lightsong!! It looks pretty similar!
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, my upper and lower eye lids (not my eyeball 👀), were red and tested for dairy sensitivity @ a year ago. Since using the wand, the lids became more inflamed,cracked and tested for that chemical. Cracks are gone now but still red on and off. (dairy is probably still an issue).

Will be tested again next month to see if the chemical has cleared. Am suppose to be dairy free for now but am not always faithful.
Will keep you posted.

Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to know the chemicals are going out. This electroporation thing IS real, isn't it?

I still feel the good and bad sides of it: the good is that we get minerals and vitamins IN our cells.

The bad is that, every time I eat junk food (yesterday I took a pizza, not home made), I feel how bad this is...

Sort of feeling of being poisoned, not in my tummy, just a general feeling of something is wrong....

at the same time, due to eletroporation, we are still NOT taking Vit D3 like all the years before. Not taking zinc.

I bought though something called Moor again: it is fulvic acids, with many minerals.

It used to make me sick before, but I'm being brave and trying to take it, slowly, not every day... Let's see. At least, this is a good source of digestible minerals.

My daughter took her first dose yesterday. I see it more as food than a supplement as it is natural.

I hope those minerals will enter the cells and compensate for low mineral content in our food (even organic food is poor today).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

The rash in my skin, scalp, near lymph nodes took many months to clear (it really felt like the skin was DUMPING toxins out).

My whole hair was so oily, and I was not really using the violet ray there! It was just a whole body reaction of cells, I think.

my daughter still is detoxing intensely through her hair (still so oily). We didn't change our food, really.

Detox may take then some time. I have just some times some pimple appearing here and there, but I feel my skin is so soft, like baby skin, since I first used the wand.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Interaction between the Violet Ray and Neurophone:

as I borrowed a Neurophone, I'm using it as a main tool now, because I have to give it back some time soon.

It uses also Tesla coils and produces that buzzing sound in the brain we hear with the Violet Ray (in the saccule, more specifically).

I'm on the Neurophone for HOURS a day, really, just enjoying the experience and testing it in different parts of my body, in different programs.

Yesterday I used the Violet Ray again. Its 'frequency' is now almost 'imperceptible'.

I can barely feel anything from the wand!!!!

I let it work for many minutes in one spot, then I could feel its effect again. Very mild though.

I think I'm getting treated with the Neurophone frequencies, and as they use both Tesla coils, I guess, it's like being violet-rayed with the Neurophone. [Big Grin]

I get an inner energy boost with the Neurophone too, but it is less immediately pronounced. With the violet ray, I felt the energy building up pretty fast.

I mean, I felt, if I do not use the Neurophone so intensely as I am doing.

The Neurophone energy boosting effect is more subtle: it has to do with concentration span, that is really boosted.

But as I use it for HOURS a day, it ends up building physical energy too, like the wand.

Then when I violet ray me, I don't feel its charging me up as before. Just because my batteries are already charged from the Neurophone.

Despite using the same Tesla coils at start, radio frequencies and scalar waves, well the two devices are very different in what they do to your body. I'll post more in the Neurophone thread.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I just want to say that I continue using the violet ray, and it is still doing what it has been doing, so far.

My teeth continue stronger than before (much stronger, clearly), my liver always thanks the violet ray, as it feels so good there...

My gut also feels relaxed when I do it, and I still feel the energy upload effect, which for me, is very clear.

It still does that DOUBLE effect of upload energy and deep relaxation.

My daughter does the violet ray much less now (she's doing only the Neurophone), and her nails stopped growing again.

It is clear that the violet ray helps her to absorb silica. When she doesn't do it, her nails get weaker and break.

My teeth continue to be white, much whiter than before. It is clear it takes away those darker stains from coffee or tea.

My new dentist said my teeth are pretty white for my age! I didn't tell him my secret... [Wink]

He said that all my teeth are not strong (they move when he touches them). I told him, if he had seen me until last year, he would say my teeth are pretty good today! [bonk]

Last year, the roots were much worse. He didn't know me before the violet ray...

He thinks I'm a normal person!!! [lol]

Anyway, I really think now the violet ray is a tool I can use long term to help support my health.

If I have any stronger bad disease again, like cancer or constant infections, I think I would try one day to buy a stronger version of the violet ray (Lakhovsky MWO, Molecular enhancer, or any potent PEMF devices).

Magnetic field therapies has its place in supporting health, I believe now!

GMO Amigo
Member # 46949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GMO Amigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

Thanks for this thread. Very enlightening.

I see that you consume a lot of chlorella. Is there a source for bulk chlorella that you'd recommend that is clean? It is a help for me as well, but I'd rather not increase my aluminum uptake, etc. Thanks!

--------------------
Dx: CDC+ 06/2014
Tx: Texas a&m Hyperbaric protocol,
Months of IV chelation for lead,
Tesla Wand

Posts: 12 | From West Coast | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Amigo, you're welcome.

I used to buy Chlorella vulgaris from dr. K's institute in Germany, or Heildeberger Chlorella.

Vulgaris is much easier to digest than pyrenoidosa, that is why.

with the time, I started trying other types of chlorella, other brands.

I use an organic chlorella pyrenoidosa from the company Hanoju. I don't think they sell chl. vulgaris.

If you are starting, try the vulgaris.

I once wanted to order from swanson (from the USA), but I don't remember if they have vulgaris.

if you find something good, could you tell us here (so that other people know where they can find it?)

lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK... I'm buying one. What's a good one to buy?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I really don't know. I have the cheapest one, it is working (it has even no brand, it comes in a blue box, made in china).
project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought the same model off ebay after reading through this thread - thanks Brussels for documenting your experience so thoroughly!

I've been using it for about 6 weeks now and I really feel like it has pushed me past the treatment plateau I had been on for a while.

I had been Rifing since early summer and so had some experience with frequency treatments. However I find that the Violet Ray is actually more effective than my rife machine. I'm not sure why this is, perhaps the local application of the wand helps or the high voltage. Maybe the Violet Ray frequency is simply more effective.

Whatever the case may be, I find that it is really clearing out the persistent infection (Bartonella?) I have had in my lower leg/ankles and also jaw/cheekbones. A lot of the treatments I've tried in the past have seemed to make those areas flare up but without ever clearing them. The Violet Ray actually seems to get deep into the areas and is clearing them out. I've had to detox more since starting using it than I have in the past entire year.

I think at a certain point in treatment chronic patients will eventually kill all the "low hanging fruit" and the remaining infection will be hiding within bones and/or biofilm. So far I haven't found anything as effective as the Violet Ray for clearing these spots.

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Sounds promising... I am afraid to get my hopes up. I'm gonna order now. Thank you for the info!
lymeboy
Unregistered

Ok, they're all from China or Hong Kong. Is there an issue with shippig these overseas? I'd imagine it's expensive. How can they afford free shipping? Makin me nervous!
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are Amazon vendors who offer this with prime shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B0077CNO1G/ref=mw_dp_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

great! Thank you. I've ordered. Should I get my hopes up? I'm getting desperate...
GMO Amigo
Member # 46949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GMO Amigo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels-

That is interesting, I was not aware of the various varieties and digestibility.

If I find anything out, I'll certainly post it.

My main concern, due to a heavy metals history, is avoiding any dirty chlorella.

According to my ND this has become a problem, and there is a lab out there testing for contaminants in various brands of chlorella.

If anyone out there has that info, that would be great to have as well... Thx.

--------------------
Dx: CDC+ 06/2014
Tx: Texas a&m Hyperbaric protocol,
Months of IV chelation for lead,
Tesla Wand

Posts: 12 | From West Coast | Registered: Nov 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Is the wand stimulating? Will it disturb sleep, especially if there's already a problem?
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you Project for your report on the Violet Ray!!

I do think this little wand can do almost miracles to some people! It is not a cure all device, but I swear is one of my most efficient devices.

I do have a contact Rife machine (with electrodes), a KMT with micro current and Rife frequencies, Hulda Clark zapper, an infrared device with pulses (PE1), but I do not use them, almost. ONly my PE1, sometimes, as it feels good.

But my Violet Ray is always at hand.

I don't know how this works, but I do know that: - it gives my cells energy,

- it helps circulation,

- it helps calming inflammation (it doesn't cure all inflammation though),

- it helps mobilizing toxins

- it helps on absorption of minerals and nutrients

- it helps my skin (even if you do not treat the whole skin with it, you'll get it oiled, shiny).

- it kills some pathogens (I think, as I use it often against colds, candida, or on skin cuts that got infected).

- it helps on skin burns

- it will boost cicatrization of skin AND flesh after surgery (for sure)

- and on post surgical pain (at least, this was God sent to my teeth surgery), I swear I felt zero pain after.

- it makes all liquids in glands (consider liver, spleen, gut also glands!) move about. It probably enhance production of hormones.

- it was the most useful therapy I found to relieve my liver from pressure. I still listen how the bile moves through it when the violet ray is on!

- once you are used to the frequencies of the wand, you will only feel relaxed, NEVER excited.

- it helped my teeth, in many ways. I thought I was going to lose all my teeth soon, but now I do have hopes I can keep them for some years still!!

Please keep us posted, telling us what you find it helps (or not)!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Amigo, buy then dr. K's chlorella vulgaris (I think his company is called Biopure in the US)? I buy it in Europe...
Brussels
Member # 13480

About Rife and Violet Ray:

I do think the violet ray gives me a variety of frequencies, while with Rife, it is only one.

The violet ray is used mainly for building, supporting, cleaning, giving energy...

... while Rife is used to kill, mostly.

I think the wand gives us many electrons, and in that sense, it may work as antioxidant (?).

It's the energy boosting effect, while calming my nervous system, that makes me love it so much.

If you put the wand behind your neck, touching the skull, you'll hear it in your INNER EAR. You hear inside your head, in the saccule: it is also very relaxing!

That buzzing sound in your head was the inspiration for Flanagan to do his Neurophone.

Another amazing tool, that is also used by him to enhance his health and balance his brain.
--------------

Stimulating? Possibly, in the beginning, as high frequencies do not always feel comfortable.

After a while, high frequencies only relax me, a lot, while charging my inner battery.

think about taking a sunbath, touching wet sand, in very warm weather. Relaxing and charging inner battery.

Or simply, laying on grass for about an hour: again, relaxing, and battery-charging, simultaneously.

You get an input of energy without anxiety. On the contrary: more energy, less anxiety!

What is stimulating for me, always, is electrosmog. No doubt, they stimulate my brain, my inner self, and I can't turn off easily, nor sleep.

lymeboy
Unregistered

I have this wand in my possession. I also have the megahydrate.

I am scared to herx. I'm not sure how to start, and I don't really know how to use it.

Will it burn if I keep it in one area? How to use this device? How many people are using this? Brussels, I know you're a huge proponent, but I'd love to hear from the others who have used it.

What is the exact technique, and how much is too much for the first time?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Great!

Why don't you open one capsule of megahydrate, and take just 1/4th of it?

You can dilute it in water, stir it well, wait 5-10 minutes, then drink.

That is what we did (all of us in the family, including my child).

Whole capsule is too strong for us (we are hyper sensitive).

If you feel nothing, increase to 1/2, and so on. If you react in a bad way, divide it again to 1/8th.

It is merely an antioxidant. I react badly to vit C (tummy pains), but the diluted megahydrate didn't cause me pain (the capsule did, to my daughter).

-------------
When you are SURE about the antioxidant, you got to find a potent binder. We love chlorella, but it was not easy to take it at first.

Some people like MSM, but also not easy for all. You really got to find something to bind toxins like heavy metals. Sixgkids said she takes something else... I can't recall now...

No binders = too dangerous to use the violet ray, in my opinion.

It's like getting a herx without binders.

Clay, charcoal can help, but they aren't enough, in my view.
--------------

violet ray never burned me. I can use it for on hour, even on my eyes, nothing bad happened on my skin.

In 40 years of history of medical use, no single death (if you do not have electric or electronic devices in your body, like pace maker etc).

If you have any electronic devices, Violet Ray is very dangerous.

DO not touch your mobile phone, computer while it is on. Keep electric devices away from your body.

first time, I wrote about that in the beginning of the thread. Start slow, and mostly on organs of detoxification (liver, gut, kidney) before going to the 'bad' parts.

I would start just 1 min a day, then increase if I get no bad reaction (= looks like a herx).
---------

Here a manual of use of the violet Ray (the company was Renulife).

http://www.twotowers.com/violet_ray/documents/renulife_1919_manual_text.pdf

-----------------
I hope other people will pop in too!

lymeboy
Unregistered

Brussels, do you use the comb attachment? How do you know exactly where to hold it?

Is it as simple as holding it over an organ and letting it work for a minute?

I have Chlorella, which I can tolerate. I also have Charcoal.

I won't start using this until I am sure about how to proceed.

TNT
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to be a party-pooper. I got the same wand and tried it earlier this year soon after this thread started. I did not get the same positive effects that Brussels speaks of.

I don't remember all the details, but I do remember that it was very similar to my experience with antiparasiticals. In essence, I felt like it was releasing more bacteria into my system from a parasite die-off. Now, that's how I would explain it.

It was not a positive experience for me. It gave me more pain and accelerated the deterioration I have been experiencing with antiparasiticals all along.

Your experience may be totally different than mine. I feel my load is primarily bacteria and that the parasites are somehow protecting me by keeping the bacteria in check. It sounds weird, I know. But it is the only way I know how to explain it.

So, if your load is primarily parasites, then you will likely experience improvement and relief. Just go slowly! A few minutes per day is enough to gauge a response.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Where and how to start? I don't want to just hop blindly in. I need to know what a good starting point is. Where on the body and how to do it?

I probably have parasites and bacterial infection.

I had tremendous improvement with Salt-C. A great deal.

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just put it on my skin where the painful areas were and caressed that area for a few minutes. I did it on the skin sometimes and sometimes through clothes. Sometimes I just held the wand in my hand. I experimented with it. The effect was the same. Immediate pain relief followed by a worsening.

Brussels may have more specific instructions. But I don't see how it could make much of a difference how you do it as long as you start very slowly! Don't do more than a few minutes maximum per day to start out with.

I would definitely give it a try.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

My sinuses are the absolute worst areas of my body.

Clogged ears and runny nose, phlegm throat that won't clear. My ears in particular are a mess. They've been chronically clogged for almost 10 years. I lost my hearing at one point.

Lymphs are swollen too. Not sure if it would be safe to put this on my lymph. They're both very inflamed

Bad or good idea to start there?

[ 11-25-2015, 06:21 PM: Message edited by: lymeboy ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lymeboy, you will find some more info in the beginning of the thread.

First week, I felt it was too weird, and that my body disliked these frequencies. They caused me anxiety.

After that, I felt better, but I had very bad toxic reaction (it felt like a bad herx, many of them, day after day).

My nerves screamed of pain, my stomach and liver were in constant pain. I upped binders, then felt better, so I knew I had to continue (toxic reaction).

I needed that boost to eliminate toxins, specially from my nerves.

I did spend many days in pain! I know what successful chelation does to me. The wand did what chelation does: cause detox pain, then load my gut, urine and liver with toxins.

I had a bad kidney infection due to excess of toxins, lack of enough binders. It took me about 4 weeks or more to heal completely. Never ever had I had a kidney infection. My urine was dark almost like coke.

Since the start, my urine got darker, exactly like when I did a fast. I know toxins were coming out, but I didn't know I could get an infection from that.

I would start just on my hands and feet if your are overly sensitive like me.

Then organs of detox.

Then slowly go to trouble parts.

It took me about 6 months with constant use to realize my teeth got much stronger.

Relaxing effect came only after major 'herx' like symptoms calmed down, not before.

Now I only feel relaxed, but I sort of worked up till I got where I am. I can stay 1 full hour on the wand without problems now.

It did stop my candida then (now it doesn't).

It did open my sinuses at start.

I do think our bodies react different, and that toxic elimination is NEVER nice. Like herxes are never nice...

I rarely use the comb, or other electrodes. I use the mushroom, the spoon basically.

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.jackkruse.com/energy-and-epigenetics-3-autoimmunity-cancer-autism/

This neuro surgeon, dr. Jack Kruse, believes that most of our diseases come from a change in the field, not from diet.

You got to read the whole page to understand, but it has to do with a messed calcium ion channels on our cells.

I immediately thought about the Violet Ray when I read his article. He was talking about weaker magnetic fields of the earth, and how these weaken immunity due to these calcium ion channels disturbance and lack of myelin in nerve cells.

He uses (and sells?) PEMF mats. I mean, if you'd like to really understand the ELECTRICITY part of these high magnetic treatments (high frequency treatments), I do feel he's on the right track.

Weak magnetism and messed immunity are related according to him.

I know that there was something essentially wrong with my cells: lack of energy, lack of nutrition absorption, lack of ability to detox.

The wand did improve things on all these levels: deep energy, nutrition absorption and improved ability to detox. And improved food allergies (not all, but some!).

His explanation makes some sense to me. I think high frequency therapies must work by altering cell voltage, or adjusting it...

The article is pretty technical though, involving physics, electricity and physiology... And as his solution pointed to a PEMF technology, I thought it is important to post it here...

What is interesting in the article is that he says gluten free diet, any diet, will not solve the problem of auto immunity, or immune problems.

He puts the cause back to our 60 Hz electrical currents, and to solar activity, lower magnetism of the earth etc.

HE suggests a direct relation between some flu epidemics and lower magnetic fields of the earth.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dr. Kruse's explanation:

What causes this?

Loss of control of the calcium voltage channels in neurons is the short answer.

The altered field increases the frequency of the resonant EMF around the Earth and ...

...instead of it acting like a wave form as the Schumann does, it begins to act like a particle ...

...and opens the calcium voltage gated channels in neurons in the CNS and PNS.

This is the real cause of most of the neolithic diseases we see today.

Because EMF energies are absorbed into to tissues in differential rates, we see a large spectrum of effects, ...

.... and we do not see the same disease.

What underpins everyone of them, however, is the spike of cytokines in the effected tissue.

----------------

This implies that an alteration of myelination is directly tied to an altered immune system.

Humans are born without much myelin and this is why they have no innate or cell mediated immunity.

When there is a lack of myelination, we have a decreased regenerative current for many systems in the body.

The mechanism is ultimately tied to calcium efflux out of these cells.

Women have less myelin than men naturally by evolutionary design in their brains.

This is why women suffer from autoimmunity much more often than men do.

Having less myelin makes you more sensitive to environmental triggers.
-----------------------

This is precisely how one develops autoimmunity in today’s world.

It is a field effect not a dietary effect.

The more altered the field becomes, the less it acts like a wave and the more it acts like a particle ..

...and it alters calcium voltage gates in cells.

These are primordial in all cell signaling processes in biology.

Every biologist or chemist knows this to be factual today.

What none of them know is how the field controls the signaling system

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey guys, I found still ANOTHER way of using this wand, WITH NOSODES and with pol filter.

This means, 2 different treatments.

My nosode treatment was not for lyme, but for Candida parapsilosis. I have that MUCH longer than lyme, I can make it go dormant, but it keeps coming back every year.

Symptoms can be like any candida symptom: skin rash, vaginal candida, GI symptoms, liver pressure, fatigue, you guys know...

I lent my PE1 for the last 2 months, so I decided to keep trying the NOSODE protocol with the wand.

The only problem was how to use it WITHOUT touching the body while I use the wand. With infrared, we can keep nosodes on the body (solar plexus) without damaging nosodes.

But I don't think my nosodes would survive high voltage. So I decided to use a vial with a plastic lid, put the candida nosodes in, then keep it OVER the trigger points (mostly chakras or acupuncture points).

I touch the plastic lid, hoping that my body won't transmit high voltages to the nosodes, and apply the violet ray on my body. It takes LONGER than with the PE1, about 30 minutes, but so far so good.

I got to see if my symptoms will improve fast (today, it looks pretty good), then I'll write here.

My nosodes were D6, D12, D30, D60, D100 and D200, I mix them in ONE vial with lid, as I said.

if anyone is willing to try it, you can do the same with Borrelia nosodes, attach a thread on them so that you do not touch them directly with your fingers (or you'll transmit high voltage to the nosodes and cancel the active principle).

I'm having surprinsing results, let's see if these are as STRONG as the infrared 880nm.

The idea behind is that both work with scalar waves, and these waves are the ones that transport the information to photons and cells.

I'm going to copy paste that and open a new thread to see if I can get other people to join the violet ray experiment.

The difference is of cost of treatment: for a fraction of the price of the PE1, or the BIonic or even the Sota LW, you probably can obtain some good results.

As I do not have lyme any longer, I can't report my progress with lyme, only with candida (much harder to eliminate than Borrelia, in my opinion).

The Pol filter experiment (with and without the Violet Ray), I will tell you all later, when I gather more experience.

It is working to eliminate shadow pains, from infections long gone or old accidents, injuries, sprains, parts that remain sensitive despite lack of infection, or inflammation.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 10 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got my violet ray! It was very quick shipping from Hong Kong! It took about a few days to the East Coast USA... It also came with 7 attachments. I ordered it on eBay. Free shipping!

I'm having a tooth problem (again)... Can I use the attachments inside my mouth?

I like Nutricology King Chlorella.

You can really smell ozone from the violet ray. Maybe that's what helped your candida, Brussels...?

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FYI -

There's alot of info about Ozone therapy if you look it up on the internet.

excerpt-

http://www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com/Ozone_Breath_of_Life.html

OZONE ACTIONS

1. Ozone activates the enzymes involved in peroxide or oxygen "free radical" destruction i.e. glutathione, catalase, s.o.d.

2. Accelerates glycolysis (breakdown of glycogen) in RGSs, thus it:

- a. Increases the release of 02 from the hemoglobin in the blood to the tissues.

- b. Enhances formation of acetyl coenzyme-a, which is vital in metabolic detoxification.

- c. Influences the mitochondrial transport system which enhances the metabolism of all cells and safeguards against mutagenic changes.

- d. Increases red blood cell pliability, blood fluidity and arterial P02 (oxygen content) and a decrease in rouleaux formation (clumping) which interferes with the normal functioning of red blood cell metabolism.

3. Increases leukocytosis (production of the white blood cells) and phagocytosis (the manner in which certain white blood cells destroy foreign matter). Both processes are part of the immune defense system.

4. Stimulates the reticulo-endothelial system, the rebuilding of tissue.

5. Strong germicide - inactivates enteroviruses, coliform bacteria, saphylococcus aureus and aeromona hydrophilia.

6. Disrupts the cell envelope of many pathogenic organisms which are composed of phospholipids, peptidoglycans and polysaccharides.

7. Opens the circular plasmid DNA which lessens bacterial proliferation.

8. Fungicidal, inhibits candida cell growth.

9. Low doses stimulate the immune system.

10. High doses inhibit the immune system.

11. Limit dose to 3,000 ug.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More about ozone -

http://www.oxygenhealingtherapies.com/Ozone_Breath_of_Life.html

Ozone is created by the action of ultraviolet light or a strong electrical field on oxygen atoms. The result if the forcing together of 3 atoms into unstable groups (03) that rather quickly break down into the usual oxygen molecule (02).

Ozone is lethal to almost all viruses, bacteria, fungus and cancer cells. The scientific literature is replete with articles proving these facts.

Ozone is formed in our atmosphere naturally by the effect of lightning on oxygen. It is that wonderful sweet smell that you can detect after a summer storm.

It is nature's method of cleansing our atmosphere of contamination. The poisonous ozone levels reported effecting our cities differs dramatically in that it represents the combining of the extensive overwhelming pollution with ozone insufficient to do the job.

If you wonder why cancer rates have tripled in the last 20 years, consider this startling fact: The oxygen level of the air we breathed 200 years ago is much higher than it is today. (From the work of LaVosier - the discoverer of oxygen and current figures.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Sparkle! Congrats for your new toy.

Is it working properly? So it's another brand (not the china blue box)?

I tried ONCE to put the electrode in my mouth, but my TEETH screamed of pain.

I don't remember if I touched my teeth or my gum. But I didn't re-start. The pain was sharp enough.

So my trial lasted 1 second, and that was it.

If you arrive to do it, remember NEVER TO ALLOW liquids to go INSIDE THE MACHINE, or you may have THE electric shock of your life!!

I use it from outside, cheek, under the jaws, all lymph nodes, on my eyelid, on my head without problem. Just on my teeth, I guess they are too sensitive for high frequencies.

In my opinion, it is NOT the ozone from the wand that heals, even though you CLEARLY smell the ozone once the machine is on your skin.

It is high voltage that does something to the cell wand (I think), causing electroporation. At least this is ONE way I think high voltage / low currents work.

Injected ozone can do a lot, I believe. Dr. W uses that, some dentists too. My lyme doc does ozone injections for LIGHT teeth infections, and these helped me a couple of times.

Dead teeth with bad infections cannot be helped by ozone, in his opinion. Ozone injections will work better with live teeth, I feel.

As you've been ill for long, I would start VERY SLOW. Now I can do 2 hours on a row (short rests for my violet ray, or it gets weak).

Prepare binders, SPECIALLY for your kidneys (my urine got so stinky, dark colored for weeks, then i caught a very bad kidney infection). Drink water or teas in greater amount. I would!!

I would first clean my liver, kidneys, then gut, and only then move to the troubled parts (or you my risk traffic jam of toxins in your detox organs).

Anyway, if you suffer from migraines, start really slow. I know a man whose main trouble is migraines. He prepared his body for many months until he could finally use the violet ray.

He still does not feel brave enough to try to use it on his head (it tests bad for him, still). So I'm still helping him clean more layers of problems in his spine and head before trying even a second of high frequencies on his head and face... Let's see.

Good luck, and start slow!!

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I dowsed it & it said 15 minutes. So, I'm starting with that. It's from China in a blue box but they also sent 7 attachments! I love the roller one.

I'm going out of town for about 10 days - do you think I should bring it? I feel like I'm getting very good results but it's only been 2 days.

My tooth feels alot better but I've been doing other stuff like goldenseal & oil of oregano packs & colloidal silver, etc.

Brussels
Member # 13480

2 days... Are you herxing?

I got my kidney infection a few weeks on it. How is your urine color?

I take my violet ray EVERYWHERE I go, even for 2 days. It helps skin burns, itchy skin from whatever, some pains (not all though).

it helps digestion AMAZINGLY well. It relieves the liver and gall bladder. So I take it everywhere really. I think the violet ray helps tissue absorbing remedies (rubbed oils even).

The only danger: herx-like reaction.

Take herx-risk seriously, as I told you, I was taking binders after the violet ray, but sort of neglected dark color urine. It got darker and darker, and I didn't pay much attention to it (increase of kidney binders).

The amount of toxins coming out was massive for me.

aren't you having NERVE pains?

I hope not. These were also massive for me. A lot of pain there. I didn't know my organs had so many nerves, as I felt each of the nerves inside my organs (like liver, stomach, gut).

It was not liver pain, stomach pain, gut pain, but nerve pain!! A different pain than my usual organ pain...

I guess high frequencies may take calcium deposits off (I was re-reading about calcification today and thinking...)...

One of the mechanisms of high frequencies has to do with giving electrons, and they go where they are needed (because of attraction to positive).

If bad calcium deposits in places that become prone to inflammation, well, I wonder if these electrons are not 'taken' by bad calcium ions and then calcium is released in the blood, following the same mechanism of electroporation (giving electrons to cell membranes)...

bad calcium becomes then neutralized and released (and not stuck like before, all over, causing inflammation, blocking veins...)

It's just a guess, but the whole picture seems to make sense in my head and due to use of the wand ...

Look at oxidation: why is that we can feel so well after taking anti-oxidants (like Megahydrate)?

The feeling is clear, like a high dose of energy water!! It's just that these anti-oxidants give electrons to oxidants, and cancel their ill-effect on cells.

It's a bit like what I feel after my violet ray: a deep energy, building slowly inside. You get a feeling of being deeply relaxed, even like a fatigue, only to emerge about an hour later with MUCH more physical and inner energy.

My daughter goes directly to the violet ray if she catches a cold. She uses it to prevent symptoms to develop. Think of it as anti-oxidant and as a circulatory improvement device (helping circulation). Then you can plan its use.

Like you rub oils, then apply high frequency to help them penetrate. Or take supplements, wait about 20 minutes, then do the violet ray.

Or just use it on places with oxidative stress (wherever there is inflammation, infection).

In the next post, I will post something 'new' (a third use).

I would take it with me Sparkle, only if you bring your binders!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

'New' possible use of the violet ray I'm testing more and more, lately.

BATTERY CHARGING OF YOUR MERIDIANS, CHAKRAS and spine with it. I swear it is DIVINE.

You got to be used with high frequencies, as it takes MUCH longer than 15 minutes.

---------------

Suggestion:

1) start with each chakra: I start from bottom up, but you can do from up down... Or just choose one or two. You can do through thin white cotton or directly on skin.

Feel the high frequency device as a battery charger. You let sit on each chakra, UNTIL you feel your chakra is balanced, full of electrons. Then move to another.

Your body will feel a REJECTION when the chakra gets full. At least, the feeling for me is CLEAR, like when a battery is full, it is no good to continue charging it.

At first, you may feel nothing. Like there is nothing coming out from the electrode. Let it sit and just watch.

You will feel it as energy charging after a while. At least, I hope you do!! [Wink]

2) if you have migraines, avoid head chakras / trigger points.

If not, using high frequencies on the head (in lower intensity than on the body) can feel DIVINE.

You will listen it sometimes buzzing through your inner ear, which is a 6th sense-organ (called saccule).

You literally listen to that buzzing sound INSIDE your head, like with the Neurophone.

Some spots of your head can transmit the frequencies well, you just have to find it. Usually, at crown chakra, on eyebrows, some parts of your cheek, and back of neck (upper part) are the parts I hear the MOST.

It might help with pineal decalcification (according to my energy tests, I don't know if it is real or only my tests...).

3) When I finish all chakras, I start with all the MFT points (similar to EFT points of Mercola). You just add one more behind the neck, upper part where it touches the skull.

I literally feel my stomach moving, other organs in connection to the meridians where high frequencies touch.

It is like an acupuncture treatment. But it feels even better than acupuncture as you get no needle pain.

The idea is the same: charge each of them until you feel they get full. Then move.

4) charge your spine, from bottom up. (avoid going too high on the spine if you feel it may affect migraine).

You can start only charging ON the spine, point by point, move upwards when you feel you got ENOUGH.

You will probably know when you over did (it feels you got too much).

Move it until you reach the last bone of the spine (upper neck).

When you get used to doing on your spine, try just doing the same on the lateral points, just adjacent to your spine (immediate lower 'canal' to both sides of your spine).

It gets the energy in a different way than directly on spine)

5) Other trigger points I like:
- under the ear lobes, under jaw (just under lower maxilar teeth)

- under arm (on the armpit) and immediately behind the armpit

- back part of the knee

- soles (middle part) and palms (middle part)

- for the detox meridians: hold the mushroom electrode with the TIP of your fingers and let high frequency charge each finger. Then change hands.

Do the same at the tip of toes, each toe, one after the other. These are detox meridians, it is very relaxing.

6) If you feel brave: Find out nice spots on the skull, until you listen inside your head (or not).

there is an intense feeling of traveling currents in your brain, very relaxing despite buzzing....

------------------------
NEXT DAY:

take a lot of chlorella, MSM and detox teas!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvYZsVLBHkI

Dr william Pawluk in PEMF.

Physiology has specific mechanisms in the body, what I call cell injury.

Cells stop to work well (in many diseases).

Magnetism work at the level of cell injury, to help the physiology re-balance itself.

It's not disease specific.
--------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh6iyQm9iJc

Magnetic fields work on the level of cells and tissues, working on humans, animal and plants.

Basic cell functions: repair itself, generate energy, take off waste, perform its predetermined function depending what organ it belongs to.

Cells use proteins, fats, electrons, water, minerals, sugars etc.

Magnetism stimulate cell functions to act.

Magnetic fields cause MOTION of ions and electrolytes in tissues and fluids of the body.

it is very easy to MOVE AN ION or ELECTROLYTE with magnetic fields.

these MOVEMENTS stimulate a lot of chemical and electric actions in the cells and tissues of the body, helping them to heal.

Brussels
Member # 13480

teslamania.tv/download/TeslaMagazine_v4.pdf

This magazine helped me answer some of my questions!!

It is easy to read, with many different views (and history) about Tesla coils and its use, specially for health.

I suspected that PEMF devices came from Tesla coils and it is right. Developed by Russians, it seems.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Brussels! I've been kind of tired but I'm going through some stress, too. The ray seems to be making me feel less pain - which is my main symptom.

I haven't noticed anything urinary but I usually don't have problems there.

Just mainly fatigue now as my main detox reaction.

Brussels
Member # 13480

They sort of work a bit like anesthetics, I agree.

We all got tired, specially first weeks after starting the violet ray.

I rarely had problems in urine. The only problem before the violet ray, was that my urine was almost like water, without color.

After the violet ray, it got so dark, so I just thought it was good, that I started detoxing through urine. But it was too much.

I hope your fatigue lifts fast with binders, and rest. Good luck!!

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Puharich made ELF waves change RNA and DNA, breaking hydrogen bonds to make a person have a higher vibratory rate.

He wanted to go beyond the psychic 8 Hz brainwave and attract psi phenomena.

James Hurtak, who once worked for Puharich, also wrote in his book The Keys of Enoch that

***ultra-violet caused hydrogen bonds to break***

and this raised the vibratory rate.

http://tinyurl.com/o9ngg

ELF waves are extremely low frequency waves.

432 Hz = the frequency of light = perfect A.

BUT...

***432Hz resonates with the frequency of 8Hz***

8 Hz is a powerful healing frequency...maybe more so when used in combination with 432 Hz like here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K043G6Q?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Likely using headphones would be best.

432 Hz is a powerful lyme frequency...very much so. 8 Hz carrier wave?

It is the Theta-Alpha highly targeted frequency *8 Hz* referred to as "The Zone". It is the frequency of "healers".

Where consciousness and sub-consciousness (soul) are unified. The 3rd component is super-consciousness (spirit).

*** means I would "highlight" the information.

[ 12-03-2015, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Dr. Pawluk, continuation of the video I posted above. I try to write what he says, but it is not exact, just approximate.

-----------------------------------
Magnetic fields can increase energy (or charge) of a cell by up to 500 % MORE, just because they change cell potential facilitating movements of electrolytes and ions.

Energy of a cell is ATP.

(Br: the violet ray puts high magnetic fields, you can measure it without touching it, as the field surrounds the whole device).

ATP is fundamental to all life functions and life itself. Low levels of ATP = cells get sick, cannot regenerate, function poorly.

Low magnetic fields do not damage the cells. Healthy cells ignore these low magnetic fields.

Only unhealthy cells need and use this extra energy to get better.

Magn fields: open cell wall.

Restore cells, tissues and organs.

Open cell channels: waste comes out better, nutrients get in better.

Magnetic fields increase energy, improve circulation, increase special stress proteins in the cells.

It protects cells, so PEMF will speed recovery after SURGERY.

Can it penetrate deeper? PEMF low frequency magneetism will go deep inside the body without being blocked by anything.

All tissues, including bones, are transparent to these low frequency PEMFs.

How long PEMF action last?

It's like rocks in a pond, the waves go on for long. Better to spread treatments, spacing 8 hours.

Body needs ENOUGH ions calcium, sodium, potassium and magnesium if you use PEMF: you need right amounts in our diets if you use PEMF.

Magnesium supplements: he recommends.

Improve circulation: brings oxygen better. Tissue healing and regeneration.

Reduction of sweling and bruising.

Muscle energy improve through a process called myosin phosphorylation. Myosin = muscle.

Phosphorylation = energy production = ATP production. Muscles also recover faster after physical work.

PEMF helps muscles relax faster after exercise.

It helps healing bones faster, less complications after surgery (less infection). It improve bone in osteoporosis and osteopoenia.

Stress = damage over time.

Stress reduction is necessary.

Magnetic fields washes out the effect of stress, if used daily. Even natural stress. It's an anti aging tool.

Immune system: tissue heal faster after infections. Improve resistance to infection.

How often? Daily?

PEMF is also a maintenance, prevention tool.

PEMF is complementary, it enhances other therapies, not monotherapy.

Cost x benefit: very good. Safe home based use.

25,000 abstracts or papers: PEMF.

It's a form of physical therapy. You must use carefully.

Alternative to drug toxic treatments.

Brussels
Member # 13480

This 10 minute video from dr. Pawluk above describes LITERALLY, everything I felt since I started using the Violet Ray in February.

Everything, to the LETTER.

I had an amazing recover from surgery (bone, cavitation, extraction of teeth) as I never lived before. And painless recover.

Energy increase: I said many times, I have no doubt I gain energy from my wand.

Relaxation: I do not need to repeat, I love this side effect!!

Absorption of minerals: as long as daughter uses it regularly, her nails grow. She forgets to use it for a couple of weeks, her nails stop growing. She can't absorb minerals.

Reduction of inflammation: this is clear, even though it may take a while.

Helps cells fight infections: I have no doubt concerning my teeth and candida (even though I still need my homeopathy for it).

Magnesium: it is the only supplement I keep taking, on and off (plus chlorella and binders). It's true that the body lacks magnesium when you start using it.

Toxins: they are flushed off. Specially from nerve cells, but overall.

purplehaze
Member # 40385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for purplehaze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels,

I have a lot of dental amalgams
in your opinion do you think using the violet ray wand may be detrimental in a case like this?
ie.. possibly spreading the toxic effects of the amalgam fillings throughout my body

Posts: 69 | From Ireland | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Purplehaze, I wouldn't use the wand on my head, if I had amalgams.

I don't know for other parts of the body (when you still have amalgams).

The safest is to take away amalgams anyway. Any treatment (even NO treatment) mobilizes mercury.

At room temperature, mercury from amalgams will already evaporate by itself (even very old amalgams).

So you can guess that on body temperature, you are already taking in mercury, no stop, day and night, with or without any treatment... through both breathing AND ingestion.

25 year OLD amalgam still puts out mercury in great amounts in vapor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA

Why does it happen? Mercury is volatile in room temperature.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpZF88fqrl8

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.jackkruse.com/redox-rx/

An environment with a “low redox potential” means electrons have a weak-charged environment.

When DNA molecules become crippled, transmission of cellular communications are garbled and inaccurate.

You might begin to see why CANCER and AUTOIMMUNITY are really linked now.

In fact, the production of ENZYMES and HORMONES that carry out DNA’s instructions begins to go haywire to cause disease.

Many get fooled into believing it is a food-only story because of observation only.

Altered REDOX chemistry is the root of all illness; it is due to a LACK OF ENERGY and chronic OXIDATIVE stress that is not curbed.

Those with ELECTRICAL or CHEMICAL SENSITIVITIES, by definition, also have a POOR REDOX potential because their IMMUNE systems are also LACKING ELECTRONS at some scale.

So let us consider a disease like CELIAC disease, MS or any AUTOIMMUNE diseases.

If you have a DEMYELINATING disease, these concepts are even more important because you are more sensitive to non-native EMFs.

In effect, you are LOSING ELECTRONS from your cells to change your redox potential much more quickly than most, which directly impacts how your signaling molecules work. (hormones / enzymes)

When the immune system begins to fail we see the development of ALLERGIES and FOOD intolerances.

When a person loses more electrons in their T and B cells, autoimmune conditions result.

Antioxidants, loaded with ELECTRONS , provide water with these new electrons, and water transfers those electrons back to the T and B cells.

In apparent contradiction to the need for antioxidant electron abundance, powerful free-radical oxidants are precisely what an immune response relies on for optimal functioning.

It takes armor-piercing singlet oxygen to destroy pathogens and unwanted molecules to clean our cells.

Water is the battery that supplies the soldiers in the war on infections and allergy. It also is the key to reversing autoimmune conditions.

This implies when you increase your ability to “harvest and catch these electrons” within your Maxwell Demons proteins what you can eat will also change because your redox potential has changed.

When your redox potential changes, you change, and your health reverses.

ELECTRONS determine the biochemical reactivity of chemicals in chemistry and they also affect the biochemistry of all life forms.

In fact, the news is even better for sick humans, because the rules governing electron behavior are time independent in quantum physics.

This means all diseases that are tied to the loss of electrons are COMPLETELY REVERSIBLE.

This is why IMPROVING YOUR REDOX POTENTIAL is critical to wellness.

This is not something many in biology fully believe yet, but quantum physics dictates electron behavior not biology’s opinions about electrons.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Hi Brussels & everyone! I was away for a bit. I didn't want to bring the violet ray because I didn't want to go through any healing crisis while I was away.

Thank you for sharing this info! I'm not sure I can understand - how is the violet ray PEMFs? Is it scalar energy? I don't know too much about science. Is there a way to understand this for lay people?

Brussels
Member # 13480

I am not an expert, Sparkle, but I just discovered that the PEMFs come from these first high frequency devices.

As well as the high tech Neurophone from Flanagan, even though it uses no longer high frequencies (but ultrasound).

I posted a new thread on the MWO, also similar technology, with AMAZING and fast results. BUt I guess I would be dead if I tried it BEFORE my violet ray, as the MWO is very potent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-YV1wk1aQ

I can visit this guy from the video, in Basel, only 2 hours away from me. I may try it once, next year, if I feel brave.
--------------------------------------------

For the moment, I would like to propose the use of the PEN-LIKE eletrode of the Violet Ray: it is the thinnest of all electrodes.

I decided to use it INSTEAD of the MUSHROOM electrode. Reason: it's stronger than the mushroom.

You can feel the energy much more clearly, treat better acuppuncture points, chakras, reactivate numb cells from scars etc.

Advantage: it is MUCH stronger than the mushroom.

Disadvantage: it can be painful.

If you would like to treat teeth, better with the pen (much more precise).

To treat the SPINE: it is much faster with the pen, and it feels the treatment is really stronger, I swear.

Now that I got used with the violet ray frequencies, I do not feel an energy lift immediately. I used it for about one hour today, and after an hour, I felt my energy was much bigger.

More clear mind, more initiative, etc. And that after 6pm, when I am usually more tired!!

Look at my thread of the MWO. It is a GIANT Violet Ray. It does what the wand does, but MUCH faster, stronger, I BELIEVE.

The guy probably has also lyme. Look at his muscles, like MINE, muscle waste, extreme thin guy.

my daughter has problems of mineral absorption, and I'm afraid of her having osteoporosis too , still at young age. It is more COMMON for young adults to suffer from osteoporosis now.

Well, look at what the MWO did to this man in 17 day!!! It is an amazing feat, I find. And he was rather a big skeptical!!!

Treat it for 15 minutes or so, then look at the tip of the electrode: it collects so much dirt (sticky oil, at the SIDES of the electrode, not on the spot that touches your skin!!)

I find it always amazing how much oil it pulls from the LATERAL part of the electrode.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://salutary-shop.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=5&zenid=3f687084933d72b5b27dea99e4fb8683

The Violet Ray was recommended as a tonic for exhaustion and lethargy:

This will give the 'pick up' or the stimulation that is needed for what might be called the recharging of the centers along the cerebrospinal system.

To do this will prevent the central nervous system as to make for better coordination between the sympathetic and cerebrospinal nervous system.

This would strengthen and revitalize the entire body, giving incentives to the nerve centers to become rejuvenated again.

------------------------------------

I'm just outlining here the charging effect from the spine (if you do with the pen-like electrode, you will feel the effect faster, or stronger).

Only for the ones who are used with the violet ray (if you are a beginner, start with the mushroom electrode).

It feels like re-charging your battery, literally. I start from lower bone to upper bone (neck). I can also go to the sides of the spine and charge it up.

I can feel the effect on many organs while using the violet ray on the spine only (like my gut will move when I reach the upper parts of the spine, or my nostrils will feel like opening etc).

Brussels
Member # 13480

For the people who feel next to nothing with the violet ray, I suspect 2 things:

1) either you do not need negative ions because you have enough of them through grounding, strong anti oxidantant water /foods, and your cells are healthy and strong.

2) OR you need these frequencies so much that it will take MUCH longer to feel these cells being recharged with ions (so you need much more time of application than usual).

It could mean that you have an extreme need of antioxidants because of more cell illness, that is why you initially feel nothing.

-------------------------------

It's just a GUESS, based on my own experience: the parts that need more treatment feel nothing, initially, as though they are not charging.

It takes longer for sicker parts to feel they are becoming charged than healthier parts of my body, that feel charged faster.

that is why, if you feel nothing, better use the PEN ELECTRODE instead of the mushroom, as it gives concentrate treatment in one specific point.

for me, when I start feeling pain, it means it charged at least temporarily, then I move the electrode from the fixed place (I only feel pain with the pen electrode).

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://borderlandresearch.com/functional-thinking-an-interview-with-eric-dollard-by-tom-brown

Eric Dollard speaks about Tesla, Reich and Bach, on how these 'guys' get their ideas,

In his words, 'because they knew':

The important thing about Wilhelm Reich is not so much his apparatus or his theories but his concept of functional thinking.

If you know the basic patterns of nature then you have no problem seeing all these phenomena.

You have no problem looking up in the sky, knowing what all the cloud patterns mean.

You have no problem developing apparatus to work with these energies because you just basically know.

The great minds such as Johann Sebastian Bach and Nikola Tesla worked with these types of situations.

You could say that all their work is based on archetypal forms.

That’s what makes their inventions or music so powerful.

They were discoverers and not just inventors or composers or whatever kinds of names are put on these types of people.

They go beyond that, they have tapped in and can see these fundamental shapes and geometries that everyone else is numb to.

Viktor Schauberger is post important for bringing these things down to a practical level.

If you make the right shapes then organic energy or water flow becomes easily manageable, that is, engineerable.

He only intuitively knew a lot of this so it still wasn’t worked in engineering science.

If you bring in Tesla, Reich and, interestingly enough, Johann Sebastian Bach (who plays an important part in this) then you begin to find the nature of this basic form.

If we take Tesla’s three phase electricity, or rotating magnetic field, we find that it is based on the archetypal form known as the solar cross or by various other names.

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9N34dawm00

Dollard talks about High Voltage Bach music played in organ!

How physically particles move inside and through your body when listening to certain frequencies.

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

Icon 1 posted      Profile for project     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Complete data of a modern violet wand (US product):
Short summary of the output values of this violet wand:

peak output voltage: 17.5kV
output frequency: 444kHz with no load (down to 90kHz with "human load")
average output current: 45mA
peak output current: 480mA
average output power: 4.5W (pure RF)
output pulse energy: 1.5mJ

http://hotstreamer.deanostoybox.com/stk/tc/SAFEWAND.HTM

Posts: 131 | From CO | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you for the link , Project.

It looks scary to use a Violet Ray by what the guy writes... I wonder if we could connect it to a battery.

does anyone have an idea? I've been using it for so long, I 'm still alive...

--------------------------------

Some info about PEMF that Project sent me. Very interesting article about HOW high frequencies act in the cell level.

http://www.hope4cancer.com/images/books/pemfwhitepaper.pdf

project
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46200

This other site - which sells the Violet Ray, but not for health purposes it seems [Smile] - recommends using them with a ground fault circuit interrupter.

"...has the theoretical potential to carry line current if the wand should fail in such a way that household current could travel the 'outside' leg of the wand circuit to a grounded bottom partner. While this may be statistically unlikely to occur, RACK proponents will understand the elevated level of risk presented. You can also further guard against the occurance of this happening when you are playing with metal attachments, by using an inexpensive Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter from a hardware store, or from our wand accessories page."

http://home.earthlink.net/~violetwands/safe.html

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you project! Interesting site [Big Grin]
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:

My daughter is treating her cavities (strep) with the wand. She's got two.

Brussels, I am just catching up on your thread--on page 7 (I took summer/fall off). I have cavities and cavitations too but don't know where to start with the wand. My dentist recommended ozone water, but if this puts out ozone, would it be the same thing?

I am also on meds though (abx, parasite meds).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Catgirl,

I'm using a triple approach for my daughter. The most important, I find, is sugar avoidance. She still eats once a day, but it is clear that the more sugar she eats, her strep gets stronger.

Second: a homeopathic mix (google, you may find, 3 substances, one is echinacea, the other 2 I just forgot). Her bottle is packed for our trip, so I won't open it today. Remind me in about a week, I can tell you the content. She takes it sometimes, it's for the immune system.

3rd. the violet ray on the mouth (it helps, I do think)

--------------------------

The amount of ozone the wand puts is minimal, I feel. Take the ozone in drink water, it will go inside your body better. Best are though ozone injections directly on cavitations.

The wand helps for other things, it has greatly helped my cavitations. I gotta go!!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Brussels!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

It's been 11 months using the wand ...

Daughter has not treated any single cavity ever in life, and her teeth recovered (I think small cavities do close and solve on its own, with right diet and treatment).

Last visit to the dentist was in October, he found nothing (I asked him, he found nothing really). The tiny black spots on two teeth were totally gone.

She is using the wand (about 2 times a week now, at first a bit more), for about 15-20 min each time.

Then she took homeopathic drops of:

Echinacea C30

Calendula C6, daily, once (about 5 drops).

Cost is next to zero as I dilute these stuff on my own and can keep almost a lifelong stock of homeopathics.

She doesn't take it every day, only when she remembers (but she did take it every day while infection was active).

We also used a bit of Sodium Bicarbonate directly on the dark spots, about 3x week (only on the black spots). She hasn't used it any longer (I do remind her about 1x month).

I also added xylitol, 2 teaspoons a day, either on her tea or in yoghurt. It is known to kill Strep Mutans.

But I suspect that what helped most to keep her teeth healthy is:

- she stopped taking sweet things more than once a day (her cavities started after she started consuming more sugar than her single portion a day...)

- the wand

- xylitol.

-----------------------------
The funny thing is that this is the first time that we do not catch any cold in autumn and winter. She didn't and I didn't.

I mean, I think we got something in the throat once, both daughter and I, but it didn't develop into symptoms.

We both go directly to the wand and apply high frequencies on the throat, chest and tummy.

It really stopped us developing symptoms! And the cold didn't return.

----------------------------------
Candida: it came back this winter, not extremely active, but certainly present.

I suffer from candida parapsilosis.

I am almost sure my candida start on the skin, then develops to the GI tract, then can spread later. (not the opposite as suggested)

First time my hands and feet freeze with cold temperatures, I get weaker there, and some rash appear. It is much better than I had had in the past, but it is still with me.

The wand can only help a bit, with skin pain and digestion, and to relieve my liver /gall bladder from candida toxins, but it does not help me as much as it did, last February, when I first started using it.

I needed again my homeopathic nosodes, that I still take, and foot and hand baths with salt.

I recently added enzymes (Rechtsregulat) and a bit of probiotics, and today is the first time I have practically no symptom. I made no diet, except for avoiding sugar.

Today I started the blood type diet for AB (my blood type), and will see... Loads of carbs though...

I still do the wand almost daily, as it helps me with digestion and energy, no doubt...

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got cheap china one zaps pretty good..wonder if it does make ozone in blood stream ..lymeboy did you try it any luck?..my lymph are really swolen but i am doing lots so not sure where its coming from ..maybe too much.. did on some break outs and did seem to help..on areas of severe muscle wasting it did not seem to affect but its only been a week..was worth a shot...thanks brussels for pioneering this... however i am sceptic..probably great for parasites...gael have you tried?

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Not sure it does make ozone in the blood stream, but it does make ozone in the air!!!

how is your urine color? Kidneys? Are you more thirsty?

Just go slow and get your binders.

No idea for all parasites... In the beginning, I I had some rice-like white spots out in stools, which scared me. But that was just for a few days.

I feel the wand just strengthens the cells and make me stronger.

Parasites are so much invasive because of a defective immune system, so I guess, long term, it may help keep parasites off.

It unblocks my liver and gall bladder in a fantastic way, so possibly, it will make some trouble for liver parasites. My liver feels like it is 10 times lighter than when I started about a year ago.

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Urine color is variable...always foamy last six months...it did seam to help liver area...lymph still swollen..trying red root...rebounder...im a hurting unit

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Sorry to see you're still hurting...

Are you on electrolytes and binders (MSM, cholorella...)

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Doing clorella and some activated charcoal...massage helps. I wonder if lymph is infected by cpn or lyme toxins are really high and im having trouble clearing ...is the least of my symtoms...

--------------------
Blue

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The red root is a helpful one for lymph swelling when I get it. I usually take a half teaspoon at a time. Massage is really good too.

Early on my lymph nodes were painfully swollen all the time. Looking back I think a lot of my general sx were magnified by need for serious detoxing.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Bluelyme, try to concentrate more on the liver. The liver is a big organ, so you got to do the violet ray around the chest, right side, all over, and under the arms.

Prepare your binders, as it is full of bad things....

I use now the LITTLE ELECTRODE, the one looking like a pen. It is MUCH stronger than the mushroom electrode and may cause some skin pain.

I like the pain though, as it feels like acupuncture!

I am treating my liver due to candida INFLAMMATION. Swollen fingers, joints... So I treat my liver, long enough, feel the liquids moving...

I take some teas for the liver and am avoiding OILY foods and butter. No more pork products, just to give my liver a break. I sort of crave oily food, then I just take more olive oil and goat cheese.

I find that milk increases my inflammation to the eye (I take drops of milk in the capucino, and my fingers swell in less than 30 minutes!).

If I take any fermented milk (yoghurt, kefir, cheese), no problem. But non-fermented, butter, cream, nope. I'm just giving my liver a break.

It took me one day, without killers, to make the inflammation lower (from candida, not lyme, though).

It's about 80% gone, now, after 2 days on liver treatment (but about 3 weeks or more of oil avoidance diet). I eat carbs, fruits, so far no problem.

Chlorella makes my lymph move. I think it cleans my liver and gut, and then my lymph then starts moving?? I don't know why, but I have many years experience with chlorella, and it does amazing things.

Another thing that used to work is cardamon in tea or coffee (or food). I am almost sure it deals with borrelia cysts (at least, it always tested like that for me), and it makes my lymph move (many years experience).

another thing that makes my lymph move: coffee, no sugar, no additive.

And the more potent enzymes. I like Rechtsregulat, but it's pricey.

I bought newly bread enzymes (some people say it's bad for candida, but it tests very good and I feel so well after taking it). These are very inexpensive and with active B12, and I feel it also helps moving the lymph.

I hope you find a solution. No fun live like that!

koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if the wand would be of any benefit for someone with chemotherapy induced peripheral neuropathy?
Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Definitively NOT. If it does electroporation to cells, the last thing you want is to open your healthy cells to chemio.

Even though, there are documented cases of people who used the violet ray or high voltage treatments DURING chemio and radio in the past. Some with good results.

that info must be here in this thread...

I would NOT do it, if I took chemio, as I feel my whole organs in movement while doing the wand, like all liquids internally moving, spreading.

I would wait at least a week after chemio to do any high frequency therapy, or any electromagnetic therapy. Even TENS, nope. Not even acupuncture with needles.

I'm sort of chicken with chemicals and my body is too sensitive, too weak to stand more toxins, I guess....

I hope you find some other treatment to support your body during chemio...

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's been 11 months on the wand experiment.

I think I know what it does, and what it doesn't, by now!

We use it often, it is still the device we use most, because it needs no setting, easy to use, and it's multi function.

I do think it makes homeopathic treatments or other treatments work better.

You can use it on acupuncture points with good results, and somehow the points near the spine are my favorite ones, still.

It feels like charging all organs, through my back (liver, GI tract, ...) . The feeling is delicious.

I'm combining it with orgon. Orgon is one of the last new things I'm experimenting.

Somehow, I feel the combination was too strong at first, now I feel they complement each other.

I do not use strong orgon accumulators, just a pad for my back or feet, then some orgonites here and there. It's already enough for me.

My candida is again dormant, but it was not only due to the violet ray, or due to orgon, or both. I don't think so.

I think my candida is dormant just because I cleaned my liver and unblocked it again, energetically.

it's as though the organ does not want to work on its own (it needed high frequency from the wand to work well).

So I decided to try energy treatments there (acupressure, reflex, breathing, rapid eye movement, mudras, until I felt it got free'¨).

On top I was doing a liver diet. I still am, but less strictly. The inflammation is next to zero now, about 95% off.

And I ate a lot of sweets these last days, and am still consuming carbs (no diet at all there). No candida killers either.

Let's see how long it stays dormant.

That proves again that a toxic body (because the liver does not work well) CREATES pathogens, or allows pathogens to develop.

Otherwise, how candida would go dormant without killers or anti candida diet?

Not only skin candida, but my small joints get affected, hardened, swollen.

Now I don't feel I have joint problems. It's really down to zero.

I think all these devices help us, but ultimately it is the body who has to auto-regulate and learn how to work properly again.

The devices help us, though... Specially with some killing effect, some circulation boost, and energy upload. The violet ray still calms my nervous system if I use it on spine. Very relaxing.

I just didn't want to THINK that I would need the wand every day for my liver to work. Besides, only the wand was not putting the candida dormant... while cleaning the liver did the job this time.

n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any eBay links for cheap darsonvals?
I will need the european plug?
I guess a cheap adapter will work from the US plug.
I see some listed from the UK with an european plug but the shipping and handling costs much.

[ 02-28-2016, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: n.northernlights ]

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

that's the one I have...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-HIGH-FREQUENCY-Portable-Acne-Spot-Remover-Skin-Care-Darsonval-Orange-/141148555834

I don't know where is the seller. There are others too, but I suppose if in this blue box, they are all the same (just price is different).

220 volts, is the European version. But I think someone said it also runs on 110V (but I'm not sure, you got to ask the seller....)

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement