LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Carmen, my lyme doc uses both ozone and cavitation. He's been using that for a long time, and knows that ozone can only heal for a while, it delays the infection, but when the whole bone cavitation is taken, the ozone does not go deep enough, and it will not heal.

I did ozone before, but now, my jaws were really rotten, from inside, and I swear, the infection on one tooth (one of the teeth I lost to lyme), I could feel it almost touching my left eye! So the bone got infection the whole way up to my left eye.

That one I am still treating with the wand, despite cavitation and photon + nosode treatment. It does feel like practically cured, but I keep doing , as it is just one finger away from my eye.
----------------
ROOT CANAL OR DEAD TOOTH: according to dr. K (If my memory is good):

25 % causes no problems till the end
25% causes health problems (some can be serious)
50% kills the patient.

My lyme doc agrees that lyme does not usually kill. It takes time to kill a patient. But a dead tooth, he said, it can kill a person very fast. It is extremely toxic, and it affects so many other bodily parts, that the best is to pull them off.

Mine were ALL badly infected, and I would have needed ozone forever, and that would still not take away the granulomas.

Granulomas are one of the last resources your body has, when it cannot fight infection: it makes a tissue around the infected area, with the intention to protect it, or avoid fast spreading of infection. That is how I understood.

From 7 teeth, 5 had granulomas! One granuloma can easily kill a person, he said. He himself, who has been using ozone on patients for years, had a granuloma on one dead tooth, and he felt like dying, he said. Once it was off, his energy came back to normal again.

He didn't have lyme. Imagine a granuloma with lyme, it may be really deadly.

During the surgery, when finally the LAST tooth came out, under anesthesia, my whole abdomen felt 'heavy', I felt like my weight was falling to down to my feet, like my body was 'grounding'. A clear pull down, I felt relaxed, heavy.

It took me a few seconds to stand up from the dentist chair. I walked relaxed out, very slow, until I saw the time and decided to run to catch my train. But it really felt like some sort of 'chain' lifted.

I had a similar experience with my first 2 cavitations, when they finally left, during active lyme. It felt like a deep internal massage, like a weight had finally left my body.

the jaw dull pain I had for decades disappeared that day (about 7-8 years ago), never to return.

I hate to loose teeth, but my body cannot cope with so many infections. I'm glad I found this Tesla wand, I'm glad borrelia is not coming back, but with 3 decades of candida, and now arthritis, well, if borrelia came back one day, and my photons didn't work anymore, I guess, I had to give up fighting.

So now, no dead tissue in my body. I can see how the wand will do. I hope I won't lose another tooth too soon.
----------

Another amazing thing: I forgot I cannot wash my mouth with cold water, after surgery. It takes me a couple of days to stand cold water.

The pain, if cold water touches the surgery area, is usually so strong, that you can't avoid having your eyes filled with tears. It feels as strong as the pain when you hit your finger with a hammer.

Well, I forgot about that pain and washed my mouth with cold water. And to my surprise, there was NO PAIN at all. It is like the area had no surgery!!

I took 5 teeth off, and everytime I did that mistake to wash my mouth with cold water, I climbed the wall with pain. This time, ZERO pain!

Can someone explain that???

My infrared alone will NEVER do that. It never did. But this wand did that???!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Fantastic Inventions of Nikola Tesla
David Hatcher Childress

Google books

I can't copy paste...

It's a book for electricians, engineers, but there is some interesting info about high frequencies.
-----------
P. 42. from the chapter
Experiments with alternate currents of high potential and high frequency

We wind a simple ring of iron with coils. We establish the connections to the generator, and with wonder and delight, we note the effects of strange forces which we bring to play, which allow us to transform, to transmit and direct energy at will.

We arrange the circuits properly, and we see the mass of iron and wires behave as though it were endowed with life, spinning a heavy armature, through invisible connections, with great speed and power - with the energy possibly conveyed from a great distance.

We observe how the energy of an alternating current traversing the wire manifests itself - not so much in the wire as in the surrounding space - in the most surprising manner, taking the forms of heat, light, mechanical energy, and most surprising of all, even chemical affinity.

All these observations fascinate us, and fill us with an intense desire to know more about the nature of these phenomena.

we may take, at random, any of the many experiments which may be performed with alternating currents... They are all equally interesting, equally inciting to thought.

Here is a simple glass tube from which the air has been partially exhausted. I take hold of it; I bring my body in contact with a wire conveying alternating currents of high potential, and the tube in my hand is brilliantly lighted.

Here is an exhausted bulb suspended from a single wire. Standing on an insulated support, I grasp it, and a platinum button mounted in it is brought to vivid incandescence.

... p. 43-44------------
Here once more, I attach these two plates of wire gauze to the terminals of the coil, I set them a distance apart, and I set the coil to work. You may see a small spark pass between the plates.

I insert a thick plate of one of the best dieletrics between them, and instead of rendering altogether impossible, as we are used to expect, I AID the passage of the discharge, which, as I insert the plate, merely changes in appearance and assumes the form of luminous streams.

Is there, can there be, a more interesting study than that of alternating currents?

----
p. 44

In all these investigations ... we have had a steady companion, an appliance familiar to everyone... the INDUCTION COIL. There is no dear appliance to the electrician.

'Everyone' have passed many delightful hours in experimenting with the induction coil.

Here in reality is the same apparatus, and here are the same phenomena, only the apparatus is operated somewhat differently, the phenomena are presented in a different aspect.

----------
p. 68
In trials of this kind, the experimenter arrives at the startling conclusion that, to pass ordinary luminous discharges through gases, no particular degree of exhaustion is needed, but that the gas may be at ordinary, or even greater pressure.

To accomplish this, a very high frequency is essential; a high potential is likewise required, but this is a merely incidental necessity.

These experiments teach us that, in endeavoring to discover novel methods of producing light by the agitation of atoms, or molecules of a gas, we need not limit our research to the vacuum tube, but may look forward quite seriously to the possibility of obtaining light effects without the use of any vessel whatever, with air at ordinary pressure.

such discharges of very high frequency, which render luminous the air at ordinary pressures, we have probably often occasion to witness in Nature.

I have no doubt that if, as many believe, the aurora borealis is produced by sudden cosmic disturbances, such as eruptions at the sun's surface, which set the electrostatic charge of the earth in an extremely rapid vibration, the red glow observed is not confined to the upper rarefied strata o the air, but the discharge traverses, by reason of its very high frequency, also the dense atmosphere in the form of a GLOW, such as we ordinarily produce in a slightly exhausted tube.

If the frequency were very low..., if the charging not at all vibrating, the dense air would break down as in a lightning discharge.

p. 123
.. a high frequency discharge passes through a rarefied gas with much greater freedom than a steady low frequency discharge.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

http://altered-states.net/barry/mwo/violetray.htm

A Kiwi site about the Multi wave Oscilator and the Violet Ray (these were probably the first devices used by Tesla), a sort of combination of both devices.

There are very simple but good drawings of the BODY parts, including the LYMPH paths, for people who would like to know where your organs are, and where is the lymph going.

It's a also interesting to read what it says about the lymph.
-----

http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter392/violetray3.htm

A manual of use of the Violet Ray: for the ones who only got a Chinese instruction manual!!!!

-----------
http://altered-states.net/barry/newsletter392/viletrayuses.htm
Types of tubes, and a cool drawing of WHERE the nerves from your spine are LINKED to

...(that is what I got in my Klinghardt book, but a whole complete drawing, showing where the nerves are really going, and how the MOUTH /JAW is FULL of nerves too).

I do think the nerves are strongly treated with the violet ray, and it is nice to see where these nerves are in the body!

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_health/data/prtinn3a.html

Tinnitus causes according to Cayce, and suggestions how to treat it.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I slept 10 hours, really deep sleep, like a rock. I woke up feeling energized, not flat, like usually after cavitation surgeries...

I'm afraid the holes will close too early and that the cotton the dentist put inside will be stuck inside... The skin is already closing!!!

Yesterday, hubby ate an awful Kebab / durum at work. It's full of preservatives, poisons. Of course, he came back home with the back of his knees open with eczema. Literally open, the lymph coming out, it's awful.

HE asked me to use the Violet Ray. Usually, I have to offer to do it and he denies many times. Well, this time, he asked me to do it. And the places we had done before, are clearly better.

Today morning, the wounds are closed. No more lymph coming out, less reddish. I will try to do it again tonight and see how it goes. I am also treating his liver and GI tract, as his eczema is clearly allergic. He reacts to pesticides, and chemicals in food.

-----------------
As for Rife and the violet ray. I have both devices at home, but I WOULDN'T dare doing both at once.

It might be a very bad idea to combine such powerful devices at once, I mean.

I even forgot how to program my Rife, as I can do millions of frequencies... I gotta find where I wrote the instructions.....

The engineer did 3 devices in one, and I can do other frequencies on it (the zapper of H. Clark and another device, I forgot).

This engineer had got many cancers, and was sick for years, and used all his mind and heart to build such devices. He fought and won many hard battles, before he finally died.

This Rife device he built really helped him fight his diseases, but I think that when the body is producing so many cancers and infections, one after the other, it is time to MOVE ON and look for other solutions, on the BUILDING / sustaining side, not on the KILLING side only.

I was thinking about Rife and pathogens, and I do think Rife does the job faster on killing bacteria, than the Tesla wand. The Tesla wand is not primarily a killer, in my feeling.

I think both infrared and the wand do more on harmonizing or building, cleaning the whole body, or bodily systems, than killing.

What it does though, it seems to stop the progression of infections, as though they loose their ground in growing / developing.

I will persist in trying NOT to use Rife or other killers, to see how my arthritis develop, and the jaw infection goes...

I really dislike Rife treatments, they feel too violent.

Brussels
Member # 13480

HOMEOPATHY and the wand:

I did about 15 or 20 minutes on low potency the day before doing surgery.

The day of surgery, I felt no pain. I thought it was due to the wand only.

Next day, i forgot to take my homeopathic arnica /staphsangria. After a while, I did start to feel some pain.

After taking the homeopathic remedies, the pain disappeared.

I took 5 teeth off before I had this wand. I always felt pain, not awfully bad, but the pain was there, surely. Specially if I washed my mouth with cold water.

Now, the difference is that there's zero pain when cold water touches the wounded area. And thre is zero pain if I take the homeopathic remedies.

What I think is that probably the wand reinforces the action of homeopathic substances, quite clearly. Either that, or the combination of treatments work better than isolated (only wand, or only homeopathy).

I've been thinking that if high frequencies reinforce homeopathic remedies, that maybe, there is some possible treatment to do with Borrelia nosodes and the wand...

I'll need though some brave people to try it on my place, as I do not have lyme anymore. I was just wondering that, once the body gets used to high frequencies, if INGESTING Borrelia nosodes won't have a strong effect and help eliminate borrelia?

Ingesting Borrelia nosodes only, helped me a bit in the past, but not enough to eliminate borrelia. I did try a couple of times before getting my PE1.

Only through photons, my body did get the information and did the job on its own... Through photons, the nosodes worked EXACTLY as they were supposed to, meaning, they 'corrected the borrelia problem', very deeply, all tissues, everywhere, both for myself and my daughter.

It was so efficient, in our case, that I really feel that borrelia is a relatively easy critter to treat (I mean, compared to candida, for example).

When I ask energetically, if just attaching nosodes to the solar plexus and use the wand, if this would work, and I get a NO, a clear NO.

When I ask, does the wand reinforces the homeopathic remedy? I get a YES. (I mean, I imagine myself taking homeopathic remedies through the mouth).

Just some ideas.... If someone is willing to try, I can help you guys get the nosodes or at least, give you some hints how to use such lyme nosodes, ramp up with dilutions, work with Borrelia antigen nosodes, etc.

The cost of nosodes is VERY LOW, and you can do a lot at home, on your own...

I don't know, really, these are just some ideas...

The person has to first, get used to the wand, or the herxes would be too intense.

If not borrelia, why not bartonela? I know bartonella also reacts well with nosodes.

--------------------------------
I feel very tired today, my body is going through deep changes after taking these last dead teeth off... I feel very relaxed, (even too relaxed) but very tired.

I am not in need of loads of binders, just once a day.

I'm enjoying my violet electrodes, and I am using them in VERY LOW potency. I do feel much more comfortable when the potency is VERY low.

Happy Eastern to you all!

MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems the wand would increase the voltage in the cells and allow all communication to work better, in and out of cells (as well as of course detox of cells). So it could be as simple as using the wand allowing the homeopathic message to travel throughout the body better. Perhaps the photons do something similar?
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ironically, after using the wand I have been able to drop the use of my homeopathic sulphur--at least for now.

Went to the energy healer yesterday who tested me and felt the Epstein Barr virus that was dormant was now gone or mostly gone due to the wand.

Almost everyone has the Epstein Barr virus even if no symptoms appear. Over 30 years ago I had mononucleosis twice.

Epstein Barr is linked to cancers and possible to MS, so the wand may be helpful in this aspect.

And the wand did not affect the energetic set up of my body in a negative way.

However, she suggested I not use it for awhile as I now test negative for the wand. We will wait until summer when I am not teaching and retest then.

She cautioned against use on glands and for me I am not to use it above the neck. But unlike some others I do not have tooth or jaw problems at all.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Michael, I was cooking and thinking...

Look, I've been using homeopathy for at least 2 decades, intensively. I know that, the weaker, the most toxic the body is, the less effective it works.

Someone that only takes chemicals, eat junk, will barely react to it. Or someone very weak, will react to it, but not fully.

Homeopathy uses the energy of people to heal, it's not a medicine in itself (it's just information for the body).

It always worked for me (ingested) in different degrees.

But for instance, just before I tried the wand, my Sanum nosodes, when ingested, were not working that well anymore.

They had worked for many years (against so many types of candida), but as I was weak, covered with teeth infections and other problems, well, the nosodes were barely working, so I had to keep trying different protocols, still with homeopathy ...

I didn't take them through photons though...

The wand gives me energy, a very deep energy, probably something that really goes inside the cells, as you said.

And as the people taking Kirlian photos show, the 'light', or the photon field around us get much larger after the Tesla wand.

Well, the infrared I used was exactly using a photon field to spread the message. The message is so powerful that it really goes everywhere, inside bones, brain...

What if, because of such reinforced photon field after the wand, what if this energy was already not enough to pass the borrelia nosodes message?

The difference I got in the 5 teeth extractions I did, and these last 2 extractions, in terms of pain, is like day and night.

Something is clearly working, I thought it was ONLY the wand, but I start to think that it was not. Just now, again, I felt a very light pain, I took arnica, and it stopped.

The surgeon asked me twice, if I didn't want pain killers, left his emergency phone during Eastern, and said: please, do not feel afraid to call me during Eastern. He never said that before. He said, the frontal teeth are more painful.

The 5 times before, I did the SAME PROTOCOL with homeopathy, and I felt pain (awful on the first day, less on the others). The first day, I survive due to pulsed infrared. The other days, the pain got better, but I did feel pain.

Now it goes like I had no surgery at all, if I keep taking the remedies AS SCHEDULED.

I'm taking much less than necessary, just because the pain is ridiculously small. It goes to ZERO if I take the remedies!? The surgery is pretty invasive, as he drills in the cheek bones, pretty deep. It's almost one hour drilling, for both teeth.

I feel tired, so it means, my body is working. There are things happening, otherwise I wouldn't feel that tired. I'm tired, but I am still active, I just need to rest from times to times. I'm not flat tired.

So my body is busy working on the surgery wound.

And I see the wounds closing! I got afraid the cotton balls the dentist leaves inside were going to be trapped inside till the next appointment in a week. He forces me to go, to check the wounds.

Anyway, I took the cotton off today, by myself!!! The wounds are simply closing, as they should do, but much faster.

I think this is due to the wand, as the homeopathic stuff I'm taking are not for that purpose (that I know...).

I just don't want to make the dentist cut my skin just to take the cotton from inside in a week!!

These high frequencies are also a photon treatment. I just don't know if the photons they provide are the exact ones our body needs to grasp homeopathic messages.

Look: the best known infrared frequencies to transmit these messages are the ones of 880nm (wavelength). No matter, if pulsed or not (as I used no pulsation at all, different than dr. W. and other people still used different pulsations still, with good results).

The Tesla wand has also infrared photons, but I have no idea in which length. What we know, is that on Kirlian photos, you can see the 'light' around the people getting clearly larger, brighter.

If the homeopathic message can travel on that field better, well the nosodes may work! At least, I was just thinking, that it would worth to try.

Of course, the protocol would not be that cheap and easy as with the Bionic or the PE1, because with that, we don't ingest anything and we just need one set of testing nosodes to treat the whole family, for years!

But you need the more expensive infrared devices....

If we ingest the nosodes, well, we got to buy them in enough amounts to finish a course of treatment. Of course, you can produce quite a lot at home too, it's pretty easy to do (it may take you some time though).

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, I was thinking about your supplements.

When I started with the wand, i got so hungry! So did my daughter. I feel like I MISS something, and I look for it, and eat it.

I drank almost one liter of coconut milk, was drinking coconut water, eating honey, whatever I felt like.

The most crazy was a mix of pure coffee, with pure cocoa powder, and the whole Chai spices mix, all in ONE cup JUST BEFORE BED TIME. It felt RELAXING!!

Daughter and I are searching for foods, mixtures of foods and spices, until we feel good. Many different seeds, kefir, different types of cheese, and of course, the whole range of Indian spices.

I guess we get most of our nutrition through foods, THEN our supplements test STRONGLY NEGATIVE.

But if we didn't have our nutrition from foods, I am sure we would be testing positive for what we missed.

My daughter continues to have a good skin color, good energy, and no more the KPU supplements test. Not even vit D3, it tests strongly negative, and we had snow this week! So no sun, but we do not need these supplements, but we are eating more varied.
--------------

Congrats for the Epstein Barr!!!

My feeling is then right: viruses have little chance with this wand!!!!!

It may take time, as with AIDS patients, if your counts are extremely high, but these patients do beat these viruses!

----------
One tip for the wand, I would like you to try, next time.

Use it ONLY on minimum potency, with the large electrode, and still short time.

After it, tap at least, two points: the top of the head, for at least 2-3 minutes, strong taps (MFT 1 or EFT top of head point). A bit behind the place that your measure your height.

Then behind the neck, MFT 4, a karate chop there (many times, for about 1-2 minutes). Upmost part of the neck, just the soft part UNDER the skull, 2 fingers to both sides of the spine.

The MFT 1 gets extremely excited with the wand, so I tap there to calm down the extra energy. And the MFT 4, anyway, tests good to almost anyone, I usually tap for any reason.

If I do that, I feel the wand treatment is much easier to take....

anyway, great news, I'm happy for you! I hope you can walk again without your cane soon!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

EFT
http://eft.mercola.com/

I can't find any diagram for the MFT.... There is just one point of difference, this one behind the head...

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you are going to ingest nosodes you do not have to purchase a lot. Just take a few grains of the remedy and put it in a dropper bottle (2 to 4 ounces) with distilled water and vodka or everclear. Now you have a huge bottle of the remedy. Only a couple drops to make a dose is required. Be sure to label your bottle.
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lookup:
I was listening to David Wolf a few years ago and

he said if you are using a neg ion machine you

need to ground so you can discharge to the

ground. That was good to know as my husband

loved using a portable ionizer while flying. He

like to have one by his bedside too. But, I noticed

when I had the grounding sheets on the bed (it

has silver threads in it) the grounding sheet were

sparking in the dark. Yikes!

David Wolf also said whenever he flies when he

gets off the plane and is outside the airport he

takes off his shoes and gets barefoot on some

grass and sun gazes(look to the side sun with

eyes closed)to reset himself.

I'm just catching up on this super long thread and noticed negative ion info that Lookup posted. Does the Tesla wand putting out negative ions?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I hope LOOKUP will answer you, Catgirl.
-------------

Today, I rode my bike for about an hour, came back pushing it uphill, as I live on a hill. No time for rest, just went on doing things, hiding the Eastern eggs, cooking, gardening.

The funny thing is that the tiredness from riding the bike disappears after a couple of minutes rest.

I'm on my days, so loosing a lot of blood (the wand does make the blood TOTALLY fluid), 4 days after surgery, and I feel fine, really.

Not like exploding of energy (like the first days on the wand), but I've been working for at least 2.5 hours in the garden, I still haven't finished, just came in for a cup of coffee, I'm returning to the garden, without needing to push me to do that. I mean, I still have energy left.

One thing I noticed, and you guys HAVE to test this:
My 4 front teeth are SO WHITE now as they haven't been for many years. I guess, when I was 20, they were like that. Every time I go to a new dentist, they ask me if I drink coffee, I said, no, but I drink black tea, many cups a day. THey say that because my teeth are stained dark.

Well, the first thinner frontal teeth (let's say, 8 of them, 4 up, 4 down): they are really WHITE. The middle size ones, are getting clearer.

The molars still keep the color, as they are thicker.

OK, I took 7 teeth off, so the teeth just beside the absent ones, you got loads of old dirt accumulated for 40 years... I went to clean my teeth at the dentist, but the stain does not go out, as it is pretty old (it was in between the teeth, I could only clean these parts with the floss, when I got all my teeth). Now they are exposed, just because some teeth are missing.

Well, EVEN THOSE awful dirty parts, they are slowly cleaning up!!!! I'm not using anything new, no new tooth paste, nothing really. I'm not even using baking soda for the last months.

The only new thing I'm doing is the wand. From the OUTSIDE, not inside. I showed my front teeth to my daughter, who always told me I had horrible stained teeth.... Nice kids...

She said: 'yes, they are white!!!

Look, high frequencies using the TEsla coil are used to clean airplanes, right (In one of the posts above). they clean better than sand, the article said.

They dissolve kidney stones (mineral deposits). The do treat moles, I wonder where the extra black tissue goes (if they really disappear!),some of mine too, are getting CLEARLY CLEARER, less dark. Some marks have almost disappeared (not scars though).

So what happens to these harder tissues (moles), mineral crystals, and the old bacterial deposits (biofilms + dirt) from my teeth, accumulated for 40 years, at least (as I'm soon 50)??

they are taken off, and thrown somewhere (blood, saliva, lymph), that is why we feel so dirty / herxy!!

I invite every one of you who own a wand, to try the experience with the teeth, daily for about a month, and check your frontal teeth. They are the thinnest, so the first to get cleaner!!

Can you imagine if this dissolves biofilms? I will try to make an experience on a vase of flowers... Let the flowers in for a few days, let the film form on top of the water, and then earth the bottle, and use the wand inside, and see what happens.

Maybe that's what happens to Hiker, and his Epstein Barr, who got alive a bit (because their biofilms /hiding places disappears), but then they are on the loose, to get attacked by the immune system! (?)

At least, teeth biofilms, yes, there is a clear effect! My daughter has LOADS of biofilms as she brushes her teeth very badly (according to the dentists). Well, I'm going to do the wand on her teeth EVERY DAY for a month, just to see what comes out.

Even after cleaning her teeth at the dentist, some teeth do not look good. They said there is demineralization (they lack minerals), that is why they still look dirty (but the dentist said, there is no more biofilms...). Anyway, it's been a few weeks since last cleaning, so the teeth are already bad.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, amazing it is whitening you and your daughter's teeth! I was just reading a Cowden book and he said that blood passes through the mouth every minute and he suggested people oil pull first thing in the morning before they get out of bed (body cools) to remove the toxins. I know oil pulling whitens teeth too, so this could help to get rid of the toxins as well. It just amazes me what this wand can do!

I was researching Tesla last night and for some reason could not find any info on if it has or releases negative ions. Brussles or anyone else, do you know?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is better than television (of which I don't own he he. It's just a saying I use.)

Catgirl- I don't know if the tesla wand puts out negative ions. I was just sharing what I have found out about grounding and how electrical gadgets will do what they do according to what we do or don't do.

My thyroid finally settled down after taking homeopathic Spongia 30c.

I went on a nosode hunt and got most of them but still am missing certain ones. I am all for doing trials on myself with any of these photon or tesla gadgets. My girlfriend, is a lot like you all, doing experiments and we have a saying we say to each other, "Let me know how that goes for you." lol

Brussels- I have done ginger juice shots with tumeric raw root and so far the tesla wand has not showed up any dark spots that were treated. So, I don't know why the bad directions translation, from Chinese into English on the wand, says not to eat ginger.

When you say you do your teeth are you skimming the wand on your skin over your teeth?

[ 04-05-2015, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Well, the glass ELECTRODES emit electrons, so negatively charged particles. The air does the positive 'electrode' function, and the current passed from negative to positive creates ozone, if I understood well.

So if I hold the electrode from the wand with one hand, put it in very high potency, turn off lights, and touch someone else or a metal piece that is grounded, I can literally see the sparks coming out from my fingers!

You can also see the sparks only by letting the wand about 1 finger away, not touching your skin. It's like mini-thunders.

People using it as a sex toy uses different body parts (?!) to emit such electrons to the other person's body parts.... (!)

So, yes, you may see sparks coming out, but the current is VERY low (about 0.0005 A or so). What is high is the voltage and frequency. Pretty high. Otherwise, there wouldn't be light passing though a gas, inside the gas electrode.

When I showed my teeth to my husband, and said that the coil can clean airplane wings, he asked: 'Are you sure this is safe?'

Well, that is a good question... I'm not sure. I just feel fine, and I'd rather use it than not. If I stop, my health declines, my teeth gets weaker, I get my candida back...

There are pretty many decades of use of the wand in the past, before it got forbidden by the AMA and the FDA, I mean, to be used for medical purposes. The wand has in total more than a 100 years of continuous use, as a cosmetic tool.

I really felt my years were counted, before the wand. Too many infections, loosing weight every year, and I felt every year getting weaker, my teeth were in bad shape, sort of loosing the war against so many infections /weakened body.

I told exactly that to the man who lent me his wand.

The week after I went to give his wand back, I told him: 'I feel so hopeful now! What I told you last week is now past! I do feel hopeful.'

And he let me use his wand for more than a month! I think it's the little deep energy that it provides that makes me feel so good, despite the detox reactions.

Now I don't feel knocked down anymore. I can use it for more than 10 minutes a day, on low potency.

----------------------------
If you are willing to start, as I see the strong reactions of people, I had been thinking, why not using only on HANDS AND FEET first, before going for the cleaning organs?

The fingers and toes have the DETOX MERIDIANS of the body (at the finger ends), and I guess, if you are NOT GROUNDED, you could start on low potency, just 30 seconds in each member, total 2 minutes / day? Until your body gets used to the electrons / magnetism / high frequencies?

I guess that doing directly on the biggest detox organ (the liver / kidneys) will put TOO many toxins out at once... So starting on hands and feet, that have less toxins (I suppose), could be a starting point.

Plus, it could stimulate the detox meridians in both fingers and toes? Just ideas...

Brussels
Member # 13480

LOOKUP, I just know that some foods do not feel good, at least, when I started the wand. Now I eat anything, that I feel like eating, and it's fine.

I can eat butter again, my daughter can eat chocolate again. She just keeps asking to stop eating meat, just because she said she's sorry for the killed animals.

She can also eat spelt, with gluten, which she is doing every day. She still tests bad for wheat though, but I'm not willing to give you wheat, after all that we've been through.

No, I only used the wand EXTERIOR to the mouth, as I am trying to kill the rest of infections in the root, jawbone, and strengthen my teeth. I'm using it daily there, and really, the thinnest teeth are SO white, they look like my daughters' teeth, and she is only 11 !!

When I run my tongue behind my teeth, they feel so soft!

Another thing I noticed, since start, is that the whole FLESH, where I use the wand (in my case, my face and feet), well, the flesh is totally soft, like a child's skin /flesh.

there's nothing like lumps, or hard parts, really, soft even softer than jelly. Some parts feel like cotton.

I wonder if this wand will not dissolve me completely.... I was so afraid for the dentist and bleeding, but nothing happened there (he said, the bleeding stopped very fast!).

If you like this thread like TV, wait for the next post! About neural therapy! I have to go, as I have guests today...

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking the same thing- doing soles of the feet or palms/fingers as when one has a photon laser one can treat the ears (auricular reflex points) for the whole body treatment.

Can't wait to hear about neural therapy!

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

https://wulyfogh.wordpress.com/2013/05/23/how-to-find-high-frequency-darsonval-home-use-device-online/

this is an incomplete website, but it does talk about whitening the teeth with D'arsonval device (high frequency).

------------
Treatment of gum infection with a D'arsonval device (it doesn't say which)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2057944

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodontitis

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is really interesting to hear about the teeth! I had been thinking the wand may perform some similar functions as systemic enzymes would have in the body.

I was due for dental cleaning, definitely had calculus to scrape. Also decalcification and staining. A month after beginning systemic enzymes, every bit of the calculus had disappeared! The decalcification is looking better too, for the first time in many years.

I would eagerly try the nosodes if I was not doing so well with antibiotic treatment. I was well into treating lyme before learning about what they were. I am thinking the nosodes could still be helpful once I am finished with the antibiotics.

I have also been experiencing increased hunger. It may be coincidental, my physical activity has been more vigorous and frequent. I have noticed that after using the wand sometimes I have increased thirst.

I have increased my usage of the wand to about 10 minute sessions. Half that time is spent on my hands, fingers, and forearms, where I tend to have a lot of issues. It's greatly helping my skin. Deep cracks in my fingers are gone now, there is just surface dryness healing off the top layer. I've done nothing to help my hands other than use the wand.

I use it on my feet every night also, they're as bad as my hands. For workouts I've been having to tape the places on my feet where I'm getting painful splits in the dry skin. Splits are healing quickly from the inside out, and skin is softening.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

One of the Best articles on the Violet Ray, found at a Dentistry website:
http://www.glidewelldental.com/dentist/chairside/issues/fall2009/clinical-techniques1.aspx

Tests were conducted and the violet ray shows clear killing effects on bacteria (on saliva, at least), and that happens only 60 SECONDS after using the device!!

You MUST read this article!!!
---------------------------------------

Shocking Dentistry: Modern Clinical Applications for an Old Dental Device

Article and Clinical Photos by Ellis "Skip" Neiburger, DDS

Abstract
In the late 1800s, a new high-energy electrical device was introduced as a cure for a multitude of diseases and conditions that afflicted Americans.

Dental pain and disease were among those treatable items. The treatments were applied by direct contact of the body with a hand-held, high voltage Tesla coil and Geissler tube, which together created heat, ozone and ultraviolet light (UV).

The device was termed "The Violet Ray." However, it was considered mostly a fraud and was banned by the FDA in 1950.

Recent experiments as to the oral antibacterial properties of the Violet Ray demonstrate that this device can QUICKLY KILL SALIVARY BACTERIA and thus may have some valid patient treatment and instrument STERILIZATION properties.

-----------
Victorian Technology

Nikola Tesla, an inventor and mechanical and electrical engineer, designed and constructed a series of coils that produced high-voltage, high-frequency currents during the late 1880s.1

Named after him, the Tesla coil was a series of two nested coils of electric-powered wire with an electric vibrator switch that rapidly opened and closed the circuit.

This created high voltage energy (20,000 volts per cycle) at a low, safe amperage.

When attached to a vacuum (Geissler) tube doped with argon, UV light and electric discharges were produced.2

This created heat (through diathermy), ozone and minor neuromuscular contractions from the electric arching, which were considered beneficial by the Victorian society that first popularized it.

The phenomenon was collectively called the Violet Ray, named for the violet color produced in the vacuum tube and from the electrical discharges left on the patient's skin.2-7

At the turn of the 20th century, life was hard, death often came early, and medicine (including dentistry) remained primitive.8

The average life expectancy was 43 years of age, and 20 percent of the urban population died of tuberculosis (TB).

The fearful population had a 50-50 percent chance of being helped or harmed by a doctor's visit.8

Dental care was denture oriented. Treatments were brutal, with exodontia as the chief treatment offered to patients.

This care was occasionally helped through the use of hazardous cocaine or procaine local anesthetics.

Vulcanite dentures often followed a long series of dental episodes with operative dentistry (crowns, inlays, amalgam-gold foil fillings, X-rays), an expensive, time consuming and painful luxury.

People were receptive to many "quack" devices and treatments because professional healthcare was viewed as "imprecise," if not outright fraudulent and useless.7

Two preferred methods of treatment, electric shock boxes (e.g., Violet Ray) and radium water (radium salts in water) were popular for general preventative and curative treatments of medical and dental illnesses.

Both used new technology (electricity and atomic radiation) in an age where "new" was synonymous with "good." 2-7,9,10

The Violet Ray generator was sold by numerous companies, in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, and retailed for as little as $5 per unit (Figures 1 and 2).3,6

Professional models for physicians and dentists were more powerful, glitzy and expensive, costing up to $45 per unit.

Considering the typical worker of 1905 earned about $1 a day, these devices were affordable by the average family.

There were dozens of Violet Ray "electrodes" (Geissler tubes) available, each with its own shape, use and name.3-6

There were electrodes for the left and right sides of the mouth, as well as a separate tube for the anterior teeth (Figures 1-5).

There were electrodes for numbing teeth (named the cocaine tube), for anal insertion, deep anal insertion, hair growth, etc.

If there was an orifice, there was a genderized tube made to fit (Figure 5).3-7

The Violet Ray was recommended for treatment and prevention of numerous maladies, from ARTHRITIS to ZINC DEFICIENCY.2-8

The instruction manual included with purchase recommended regular treatments for diphtheria, hair loss, SORE THROAT, consumption (TB), rectal fissures, TOOTH ACHE , pyorrhea, flat feet and lower back pain.

There was little research into the efficacy of these treatments, but they remained popular for more than 50 years because of the technology used, affordability, placebo effect, and some ANTIBACTERIAL properties of the high voltage, UV light and ozone.

The Violet Ray was "modern."

It could be administered by one's physician, dentist, friend, or oneself.

It could be applied with or without undressing, an important consideration in Victorian society.

It was inexpensive; it tingled, flashed, buzzed, sparked, glowed, made medicine-like smells (ozone) and RELAXED MUSCLES (overstimulation of NERVE ENDINGS by the high voltage).2-8

It was SAFE; no one was ever reported killed.

It was exactly what a fearful, medically traumatized, diseased, superstitious, populace wanted.2,7 Sales were brisk for 50+ years.

In 1950, the FDA sued the manufacturer of the Violet Ray for fraud and terminated all manufacture and advertising, with the exception of its use for DERMATOLOGICAL treatments.11

And the Violet Ray became another historic, quack device, occasionally used by counter culture therapists or erotic sex devotees (the high voltage was applied to nipple rings, tongue studs, etc.).

---------------------------------
Dental Treatments

Early Violet Ray generators came as a two-part system: the electric coils and the electrode.

After 1920, a single-unit machine was sold with the coils and replaceable electrode combined in the form of a 12-inch torpedo-shaped, Bakelite unit (Figures 1-3).2-7

It had a cord, which plugged into household power (110-220 VAC).

(BRUSSELS: THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE TODAY, SO THE SAME AS THE ORIGINAL ONES, BUT PORTABLE)

The unit operated with an adjustable electric vibrator that created rapid voltage fluctuations, causing the two nested coils to create high voltage (20,000 VAC) with low amperage.

It was tuned by ear, using a screw knob at the base of the unit, to the optimum vibration (voltage).

A high-pitched audible buzz signaled maximum power.

The electrode glowed a violet color and ozone was produced as the high voltage electricity and UV radiation crackled off the electrode.2-8

Then, the electrode was applied to the body where treatment was desired (Figure 3).

As the electrode (tube) came within 1 cm of the skin, varied electric arching occurred depending on whether the patient was electrically grounded.

A snapping sound could be heard as hundreds of small bolts of electricity arched from the electrode to the skin or oral mucosa, causing a prickly sensation.

There was no pain but the subject could feel unusual sensations at skin level.

As the electrode touched the skin surface, the arching diminished and a warm sensation was felt.

This heat gradually increased and required circular movement of the electrode in order to avoid burning the tissue by diathermy.

In effect, the electrode was rubbed on the skin, creating strange lights, sensations, sparks and pungent smells.7

The recommended treatment consisted of rubbing the electrode on the skin or mucosa for five to 10 minutes, followed by rest (Figure 5).2-7

To avoid overtreatment, the Violet Ray generator would overheat after 15 minutes of use.

It then had to be unplugged in order to cool off.

There was no limit to the number of treatments patients could have, but twice daily was the blanket recommendation.

Contact with mucosa (oral, anal, vaginal, etc.) was initially "tingly" and comfortable treatment required the Violet Ray generator to be started after the electrode was placed on the tooth or tissue, and then moved away.

This avoided the sting of the electric arching.2, 7
----------------

When more effective treatments and medications were offered to the populace, the popularity of the Violet Ray generators decreased.

Why get your gums zapped when you could take antibiotics and have a scaling, which worked better in the end?

The question remains, did the Violet Ray machine provide any real benefit for its users?

-----------------
Modern Experiments

There is a 120+ year history of effective treatments by electricity and UV light in reputable medical and health journals.12-15

Most of the modern day UV studies show bactericidal activity and increased tissue healing on the fibroblastic level.12-15

Epithelization is enhanced by UV exposure.15

A series of preliminary tests and experiments were made to investigate the nature and effectiveness of the Violet Ray exposure in dentistry.

A 1920s Montgomery Wards Violet Ray #9 generator with a "rake" and 5 cm diameter "bulb" electrodes were used (Figures 1-4).

Power was turned to the maximum voltage attainable: approximately 20,000 volts.

--------------------
1. Electromagnetic Radiation: An A.F. Sperry (EMF-200A) electromagnetic force field tester was used to determine the electromagnetic field radiation (measured in mGauss) produced by the Violet Ray generator.

Environmental background ranged from 0.2 to 0.3 mG.

The generator produced fields of 8.0 to 184.0 mG at distances of 2 cm from the electrodes.

In comparison, a standard 19-inch cathode ray tube television set produced an equivalent amount of EMF radiation (30.0-170.0 mG).

Conclusion: It appears that the Violet Ray generator and its emissions are no more therapeutic or hazardous than a standard TV set.

--------------------------------
2. Temperature: Electronic and alcohol bulb thermometers were placed on a wooden table top, 2.0 mm distant from the electrodes and the Violet Ray generator described above.

Run at maximum power for 40 seconds. The bulb electrode produced a 2-degree Celsius heat increase: from 22 to 24 degrees Celsius.

No significant increase in heat was noted.

The rake electrode, with its small pointed tips (3.0 mm diameter), produced a 29-degree heat increase: from 21 to 50 degrees Celsius (Figure 4).

This was a significant increase in temperature.

A 60 second exposure with the bulb electrode contacting the skin surface was rapidly rubbed over premeasured 3 cm2 of the author's forearm. The exposure produced a first-degree burn (reddening).

Conclusion: The heat generated from the Violet Ray electrodes can produce variable levels of temperature increase sufficient to burn tissue.

----------------------------------
3. Salivary Bacteria: Ozone, heat, electric arching and UV light are produced by the Violet Ray generator, and each is a well-known antibacterial agent.8,11-15

Are the Violet Ray's physical properties produced in amounts sufficient enough to be deemed a clinically significant antibacterial agent?

The antibacterial qualities of the Violet Ray were tested using fresh saliva as a microbe source and the STERIS bacteria identification system to determine sterility.

The STERIS system consists of tubes liquid growth medium, which are incubated for three days at 37 degrees Celsius.

Bacterial growth is identified by color changes (red to yellow) in the growth medium. Positive and negative controls were conducted in each experiment.

Each experiment was repeated multiple times. Individually packaged, sterile cotton tipped swabs were used for sampling.

Ten experimental series with saliva covered skin and instruments (#20 Kerr endodontic files) were conducted using the rake and bulb electrodes for Violet Ray exposure (15, 30, 60 seconds).

The exposures occurred from 1.0 mm to 5.0 mm of electrode-target distance.

For the skin tests, a 3 cm circle was drawn on the subject's forearm.

The skin was disinfected with alcohol, allowed to dry and a negative control swab taken.

A swab of fresh saliva was liberally applied. Samples were taken as positive controls.

The skin was then exposed to the Violet Ray and sample swabs taken at three periods (15, 30, 60 seconds) of exposure.

The use of the rake electrode was discontinued because of the difficulty in adequately covering such a wide skin area with the pencil-thin points of the rake.

The bulb electrode (3 cm diameter) proved much more convenient and accurate for this application.

Results of all positive and negative controls were consistent with expected results.

Contaminated control swabs (positive) incubated culture positive; swabs of sterile skin areas (negative) incubated culture negative.

The samples that received 15-second exposures (of saliva contaminated skin) by the Violet Ray showed positive cultures after incubation.

The 30-second exposures were culture negative in half (n=6) of the tests (n=12): a 50 percent disinfection rate. With a 60 second exposure, 11 of 12 cultures tested negative after incubation.

Conclusion: Violet Ray exposure (60 seconds) KILLS salivary BACTERIA.

--------------------------------------
Six additional experiments using the technique described above, but replacing skin with sterile #20 Kerr endodontic files, were conducted.

In all cases, the saliva contaminated endodontic files incubated culture negative after a 60 second exposure with the bulb electrode.

Violet Ray exposure (60 seconds) can effectively sterilize bacteria contaminated endodontic files.

---------------------------------
Discussion

The Violet Ray generator appears to have more potential than a "quack" medical device.

A literature search shows some legitimate therapeutic value (supported by the FDA).11-15

The preliminary experiments reported in this paper indicate that Violet Ray irradiation can kill salivary bacteria and sterilize instruments.

A fast and inexpensive technique, the Violet Ray generator has significant potential for modern dentistry.

Further research and studies are needed to refine the practical applications of this high voltage dental device for modern dentistry.

The Violet Ray device also teaches an important lesson: every generation has its new technology, complete with hopes and dreams that it will produce long desired cures and benefits.

Is the Violet Ray generator, a product of last century's discovery of functional electricity, different in its promises then are the new products of today (e.g., lasers, magnetized water, cone beam radiography, etc.)?

We have seen and heard this all before.

Barring new technology, bells and whistles (or in this case, buzzing, flashing and arching), has dentistry really changed in the last 100 years?

Aren't we doing the same old thing, the same old way but with some new twists and shiny buttons? Think about it.

Brussels
Member # 13480

In the above article, they talk about ZINC deficiency!!! That the Violet Ray was popularly known for treating zinc deficiency problems!

I didn't know about that, really! And that IS one of THE FIRST THING I noticed, after starting using it. Both my daughter and me DO NOT NEED zinc anymore, and this never happened before.

As most lyme patients have the KPU problem, according to dr. K, only for that reason ALONE, if the wand helps you keep zinc inside, its worth to try it!

she still has pinky face, and her zinc supplements still test strongly negative (not allowed to take). And me too.

In the mouth, as the currents do pass easily with the water (even if you use the electrodes from outside the mouth, on your face, I swear you may feel the current passing through your teeth, not always, but sometimes), the mouth do get cleaned.

When I tested my daughter if this wand killed Streptoc. mutans (the bacteria causing cavity, as she has one tooth with decay), it comes strongly positive. When I test again, if she has Strep mutans, it comes negative.

Ever since, we get negative. I didn't take her to a dentist again, as it is a baby tooth that got infection.

Strep mutans must be treated whole body, if I understand well. It is a whole body infection, not only the tooth (the tooth is the place where infection is localized, but it is present in the whole body).

OK, I gotta go again!

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

lol, ok I can see we would all rather be doing experiments than making Easter dinner.

Increased dental calculus can mean one is low in phosphorus. Sooo, it looks like this Tesla wand helps the elements in our body do what they should do?

Zinc- I tested everyone in my family and everyone is zinc deficient. This is going to be a good gauge as zinc deficiency seems to be an on-going thing even though we try to correct it.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ready for this. I use an Christian energy healer and she killed a lot of the Lyme, bartonella, babesia etc.

I know that may sound odd, but this woman really has a gift from God.

She sees colors when she works on me. Yellow is bones, ligaments, tendons and we saw a lot of that when I began exercising again.

Guess what the main killing color is? That is the color she sees when germs are being killed.

You guessed it--VIOLET! (also some silver and white light, since white contains all colors). [woohoo]

When I am a bit stronger and not working this summer I will test out the violet light again.

Too much toxicity for me right now. Just can't be taking 2 hour long naps when I have a classroom full of 13 year olds.

Hiker53 (I am female, by the way)

[ 04-05-2015, 09:03 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Violet! I love this stuff.

That really is a gift. I wished I could see colors like that. Sure would make things more clear. I hope you feel stronger again soon.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Found it (it's non ionizing)! under Background of the Invention, then third paragraph below that. I am so happy to find this as I cannot handle anything that releases negative ions! As soon as I'm off my meds I'm trying it.

https://www.google.com/patents/US6217604

--------------------

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Good find Catgirl! Thanks!
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Lookup, thanks for turning me on to checking it out! [Smile]

I've got my wand but have too much going on until summer, so that's my plan (can't wait). Brussels and this thread have convinced me that metals are an absolute HUGE part for lyme patients. Really, the KPU and all, it's HUGE.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Yep, lacking time to be here, due to Eastern (fortunately, hubby is a good cook!).

Sorry I didn't come back to you all, and there won't be time today either...

Great finding from Catgirl!!! THANK YOU for posting!

I gotta copy paste that, because the way the wand works is getting slowly clearer now, and we are getting not exactly only the sex website, the mystic websites, but also scientific experiments and publications that back up some thoughts (but still there are many grey zones I'd like to understand....).

And every day, a new finding. Now about phosphorous and the ATP production !!

If that is true, no wonder I get so much inner /deep energy, and my feeling that a lot is going on in the INTRACELLULAR level seems to be right.

as for the teeth, there is no doubt, the deposits that can't be taken off by the dentist visit (who cleans with sort of sandy paste, and high speed brush), are GOING OUT with the wand. I'm very sure of what I am reporting here.

The story of cleaning airplane wings to prepare them for paint is right: the sand jet cleaning is not as good as the cleaning done with high frequencies!!! It's in an article I posted in this thread.

Well, that is exactly what happens with the dentist (who uses sand-like substance and mechanical brushing) to take away years of deposit (biofilms and G knows what else accumulate in between the teeth!), and what is happening with the wand (high frequency cleaning).

That exact area IN BETWEEN the teeth are getting whiter and whiter (still have some work to do there, on the molar teeth, but when I see my frontal teeth, I have hopes the whole deposits from the molars will go away for good, as they are getting effectively smaller!)

Brussels
Member # 13480

Borrelia nosodes, Stauphen Pharma

http://www.staufen-mp.de/media/files/Downloads/5-2013/Verzeichnis-der-Testl-sungen-zur-Diagnostik-2013.pdf

D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60, D100, D200

I'll come back after, sorry!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Interference fields and neural therapy:

http://www.aaomed.org/Neural-therapy

A more complete article:
http://www.drkaslow.com/html/neural_therapy.html
------------

I have a feeling that, at least, for injuries as interference field (injury from accidents, or surgeries), and a bad infected area that created an interference field, the wand can successfully treat the point.

I am not sure how long you need to treat it, but I have been testing my daughter and myself, for the two types of interference fields, and they are 'gone' from my energetic tests, without any other treatment.

I guess, this is because the treatment is electric, and the problem of interference fields is also a lack of electric signals passing in the body, due to that interference field.

As for the Borrelia nosode treatment, I hope people can refer to my other old thread, on the PE1 and the Bionic Protocol. Everything is described there.

I'll try to make a summary one day. But basically, as a starting kit, you got to buy these nosodes (if not the same as Staufen Pharma, at least, something similar, and NOT AS A RADIONIC VERSION, but the REAL homeopathic version).

Once you get the original nosodes, as Carmen said above, you can re-dilute them again, so that you don't need to buy a lot again.

I can tell you exactly how to dilute a D dilution (or X dilution, as it is called in the US) (which is different than a C dilution). Or google it. Very easy.

X dilutions require less water than C dilutions. Use vodka to preserve.

Staufen pharma nosodes are for test ONLY, they say. If you buy, you buy for test only (if they ask you).

But every person who used the Bionic protocol used those nosodes for treatment (like myself).

The reason it is only for test use only is that nosodes are slowly being taken off the market, here in Europe.

They compete with chemicals. When I was first sick with lyme, I could buy Borrelia nosodes in Belgium, Germany and Switzerland.

Now, I can't find them in any of the 3 countries, not in normal pharmacies. I know where to find them (in special places), but a common person will have extreme difficulty in laying their hands on such nosodes.

About 90% of nosodes I have at home, are for test only purposes. With them, I could survive till now, before my Tesla wand, because I used them for treatment, either ingested, rubbed or by photons. Or I would have no access to such nosodes!

Now I really got to go!

Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ, how is your skin going?

My skin candida is still a bit present, but inflammation is almost totally gone.

My feet skin keeps peeling off, all parts that were infected get harder, dry, then fall.

My husband's eczema clearly gets better, and now he is asking me to use the wand. I use about 5 minutes on him.

On myself, I'm using about 15 minutes a day or so, but in different parts.

Interesting ideas about systemic enzymes... I just have a feeling that, by opening cell walls and making the cells function better, the body functions better.
-------------

Glands do seem to produce more liquids. I drink more than before, my eyes are very wet (my daughter sometimes asks me if I am crying?), when I use around my teeth I clearly salivate much more.

When I use around my stomach area, the whole GI tract makes a lot of noise, I wonder if it is not producing liquids to help digestion?

Brussels
Member # 13480

As for Raynauds, I'm still improving, slowly, but surely. The deeper skin colors change slowly from darker to clearer.
------------

HIKER, what about the orange color?

I thought violet was the more spiritual color... I didn't know she sees violet while the body is killing. Interesting!

funny that sulphur does not test....

the more I use this wand, what it does becomes clearer.

It cleans harder 'substances':£
- like in the sinuses, old dry mucus just get dissolved and get cleared;

-I suppose that is how it deals with inflammation, by cleaning the area;

- it cleans kidney stones, so I suppose, it also dissolves them...;

- and on my teeth, the deposits are clearly going away, so I am sure it does deal with BIOFILMS and other mineral deposits...

- My whole face, where I use the wand often, is so soft like it has never been... The skin is ultra soft, under my chin... on all places I use the wand.

-I'm pretty sure this is a great tool against some heart diseases, as it will make the blood pretty fluid, no harder stones.

Anti infective, it is too, but it is not the PRIMARY function of it. I can see how it deals with bone infection (jaw) or arthritis: it acts slowly, probably by cleaning the area from whatever deposits /old substances / mucus first.

The wand is not very fast to eliminate infection deeper, but it acts slowly, and CERTAINLY HELPS AGAINST PAIN.

I have two molar teeth in pain, not that bad, but I use the wand to keep pain down. It has clearly an anesthetic effect. I've been using for that function for a few days, and it always worked!

If I use it too much around my cheek, my tongue gets a bit like numb.

When I cut my skin and get pain there due to inflammation starting, just a few minutes with the wand is enough to completely stop the pain too.

If I get some sort of funny pains DUE to the wand (or not), like these nerve pains, I can use the wand there again, and the pain diminishes clearly.

Brussels
Member # 13480

One thing to be careful, is the lymph.

As these frequencies do dissolve harder tissues in the body, or harder substances, they will be thrown in the lymph, mainly.

ALL my lymph nodes were OVERCHARGED. I checked most of the lymph nodes, and they were hard, and keep getting hard, even after manual lymphatic drainage.

So again, I am changing my use of the wand: I will try to concentrate sometimes on the lymph node areas, instead on the problematic areas, and then still do some manual lymph drainage massage on the parts I can do on my own.

I do think that the killing effect is largely reduced in areas where the lymph is overcharged (you can feel some areas like on shoulder or tummy area), that they get hard.

If you never did manual lymph drainage, it would worth to do, as you can learn how a professional do and then do on your own. With the lymph stuck, it is hard to improve.

It is amazing how much the lymph gets stuck. I open the channels every day, next day, they are as blocked as day one. So I think I will do the wand one day on problematic points, next day, just on detox organs... I'll let you know how it goes.

This time, I traveled just for 3 days, and I DIDN'T take my PE1 with me, for the FIRST time ever. I usually take it everywhere, just in case I get bitten, my daughter get a relapse, whatever...

This time, I only took my wand!!!! And I used it every day!

Brussels
Member # 13480

My candida remains gone. I mean, it's not 100% gone, but the inflammation is about 95% gone.

I make no diet. Vaginal candida never returned and I didn't use the wand internally.

I do treat the gut + liver with the wand.
----------
HUNGER: no longer that hungry anymore. I think my body stabilized, found its balance, after the first weeks. I felt I was starving.

Now I feel fine, not super hungry, not lacking hunger.

My daughter also stabilized, but she eats about DOUBLE of what she ate before the wand. She is still very thin.

Her face and skin are fully colored, with pink cheek and darker skin color after taking a bit of sunlight. Her energy remains high, like mine. No more KPU supplements for both of us.

I do feel I have an advantage in relation to other people: they need to get their energy only by breathing and by food. I have that, PLUS the wand as a source of energy.

It does make me feel funny to think about that.

As for breathing, I do feel I breathe deeper now. I do have more endurance for physical exercise, I need about an hour less of sleep than before the wand, and I wake up usually well enough (when I am not too toxic).

As for emotions, the first weeks feeling in the clouds are also gone. I feel I found myself again.

I am much less stressed though, less negative, calmer, I worry less than before the wand. But now I found a balance where I am. In the beginning, i barely recognized myself, as I reacted funnily...

Toxins and too many active infections made me feel more anxious, I suppose? Now that they are under control, I think I feel more relaxed.

No flu, no cold, since we started using the wand. And no bite from insects, which is VERY strange for us (daughter and I).

I'm crossing fingers that my energy tests are right: we became less attractive for biting critters!

No single bug bite, and the biting season is already here!

My daughter continues eating spelt and I am fully on without any gluten-free diet.

She is still avoiding milk products, wheat and some fruits that cause her allergy. But as she can digest gluten again, our lives became a bit easier again...

I'm eating everything, except for fruits that cause me allergy. We were in Italy, it was very hard not to eat wheat...

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, my skin has never been better. My hands continue to heal, despite daily exposure to hot water and washing. Feet continue to soften. Started using the wand on my face over my sinuses. I've had chronic sinusitis for years, maybe this will help. Maybe it'll make my lines disappear too haha.

I haven't had issues with lymph, been using the wand over the glands under my arms to hopefully help with drainage. But as long as I am actively treating my TBD's, I am scared to NOT do lots of detox.

Every day I dry brush, rebound, coffee enemas. I use red root a few times a week and just started infrared sauna. I think keeping up with this has prevented my lymph from swelling, especially while treating babesia. Before I knew about my TBD's, my chiropractor used to manually drain the lymph nodes I couldn't reach well. Rebounding made me so sick every time I tried it, know I know why.

I also have more energy than before. I have a lot of things going besides the wand, but I can say when I don't use it I notice a difference.

I ended 3 hours of martial arts practice with a bunch of groundwork, very exhausting. I expected to to be couched the next day (yesterday), but felt good instead. So good that I did my lifting workout.

A little tired right now but I am still feeling good today. This week was the hardest I have ever pushed, irresponsibly so because I was scared I overdid it. I took extra enzymes and some aminos for the workouts, and have been using the wand on all the places where I have been expecting soreness.

I am amazed at how fast my muscles recover from the workouts. I feel like the wand helps so much with inflammation, and my body is able concentrate healing and rebuilding better instead of processing inflammation.

Brussels, amazing how candida and food intolerances have improved/disappeared! I think I will begin using on my GI area also. I am having some immune/gut issues that seem to be persisting. Perhaps the wand can help settle things down and things will begin healing and not get worse.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm so happy for you, Gz!!!

I think we have similar results with the wand, in general. I like what you said:

- that the wand can help settle things down and you'll begin healing and not getting worse.

- that you feel like the wand helps so much with inflammation, so that the body so that the body can concentrate on healing and rebuilding, instead of processing inflammation / infection.

I guess that was a good summary of how I feel the wand can help. Thanks for putting that into words! It is not a solo treatment, but it does support the body (energy, nutrition, stopping some infections or inflammation, pain).

If you use on your sinuses, do expect them to clean. Mine feel so different and I never thought I had sinuses problems!!

Now I got used to them being clean / open, but it took me weeks to get used to the new feeling.

The 3rd eye area, then on top of eyebrows: the wand feels divine there! Working on the lymph nodes of the neck (upper shoulder) makes the job more complete, as all the garbage from the face falls there.

I think in my case, overdoing for more than 20 minutes a day is not good. I do feel the best days are when I only do about 10 minutes, perhaps more, but then on very low potency.

As for energy, I am sure this wand helps. And the workouts, I do agree too. No muscle pain, or barely. After exercise, I'm tired, but then a few minutes later, I'm fine! And next day, I can start again, without the awful fatigue that comes during active infection (lyme or candida, for example).

The wand gives me this deep energy, it's hard to describe for people who never tried it. It's not like food, not like breathing deep....

I just feel I have an extra source of energy that normal people do not have.

My skin is also so good, compared to before. Even my cracking lips are not too dry. Just my feet are drier, because they are changing skin (places with infection /inflammation gets dried up, then the skin changes).

Today, I found no red area with inflammation, but if I push some parts hard, I get a bit of pain, so I'm reaching soon 100% candida free on my skin soon!!!!

And yes, candida feels like it is dormant! I still don't dare stop doing the wand on my gut, just because I can EAT everything (that doesn't cause me allergy). And my candida does not flare.

Amazing how your food allergies are disappearing! Like my daughter, with gluten. Even myself, with wheat. I won't eat a lot of wheat daily, but I can eat it without bad results...

But are all of your allergies gone??

We still have quite some food allergies...

My daughter hurt her finger yesterday, with blood and inflammation. I only treated her in the evening, the finger was swollen. Today, the redness is gone, and it is just very lightly swollen. But she feels no more pain (she even showed me, pushing the finger. Yesterday, I couldn't even touch it with the wand, so painful it was!).

Nice you found a way to detox well! I still take sometimes chlorella, do my own manual lymph drainage, and today, I basically used the wand on lymph nodes: it DOES help to do drainage, as I feel the nodes getting softer.

Great to know you do the lymph nodes under your arms too! Do you do it on all your bigger joints? I basically do only on neck/shoulder, under arms (and around), on pelvis area (softer part, where the legs connect to the 'body'), behind the knees...

Am I forgetting some important lymph node area in your opinion??

Do you also feel your mouth is salivating more? And your eyes are wetter?

What are the issues you still need to solve?

Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ, another last question: do you feel any personality change / behavioral change due to the wand?
Brussels
Member # 13480

for the ones who are already using the wand without many problems, I have a few more insights these last days...

Some points of my body didn't improve much with the high frequencies. So I decided to use a sort of mix between cranio-sacral and 2 point acupressure technique.

Ex:
- my right thumb was arthritic and with beginning of arthrosis (getting bigger due to arthritis). One of the joints was getting bigger, visually bigger and I felt pain when I moved.

The wand helped a bit with cracking sounds, it also reinforced it (you can lose power on the joint if you get arthritis). It got stronger.

But then, I still felt a bit of pain during certain movements, and it felt like an old joint, not smooth. The wand didn't help further.

So I used the 2 point acupressure technique that dr. K uses, but this time, instead of looking for an acupuncture point, I looked for a point on my scalp, that could give me a relief.

The way I look for the point is very intuitive. I hold my thumb with my pointing finger, same hand. The other hand then looks for a treatment point on my head.

When I feel I found the point on my head, I start massaging the point on my scalp, until the pain or discomfort goes out from my head. It takes about 2-5 minutes usually.

2 point acupressure is very fast, you feel the result almost immediately. This cranial massage is less fast, but I feel it goes deeper than the 2 point acupressure technique.

Today, my arthritic finger is about 90% good. I am still using the wand on it, but the movement got much smoother.

- I had sciatica during lyme, on my right leg. It got healed with acupuncture. After that, I think I never really had trouble with that leg. Now that I am treating with the wand daily, the nerve 'appeared' again, like wanting to get treated or so. It shows up, so that I notice it, I mean.

I feel some discomfort there, or more like it feels like pulling, or funny sensations (you probably know what I mean if you had neuro lyme...). The wand didn't really take that strange feeling totally away. So I thought, again some energetic blockade.

So I did the same: I held the right leg with my right hand, on the closest point where I feel the funny feeling or weird feeling, the other hand 'looks for' a point to solve the problem, on my head only.

All parts I find on my head get painful when I start pushing and massaging them! I massage until I feel the strangeness goes out.

Sometimes, I push the skull bones to certain directions, sometimes, it's just some mild circular movements, sometimes, I tap lightly.

Nothing I do is sudden or strong, even though some points can be very painful! I feel extremely relaxed after.

These are energetic blockades. Even before the wand, that was the way I used to treat some persistent problems.

If the area does not react to treatment, even if the treatment tests good and sufficient, it means, the area has an energetic blockade. It works almost always, and I've been using this technique for ages, and so does dr. K. and all his practioners. It is a very well known problem, that blocks a part of a body to be healed, no matter what you do.

It can be also psychological blockade, but I usually try the energetic blockade, because the treatment is faster.

It was though the first time I used this cranial massage, and I start to feel it is MUCH more efficient than the 2 point acupuncture technique (that can be already amazing). It goes deeper!

- left teeth blockade: 3 teeth (one is dead, only the part where it was attached) didn't improve a lot with the wand. One point on the cheek was still problematic, got infection, felt funny / wrong. And two molars on my left side didn't feel healthy, still moved if I pushed them with my finger.

I used the same technique above, for each tooth, today, I feel they're about 70-80% well.

------------
The more I go on using the Tesla wand, it is like coming back in time, to older health problems, as though they show up for me to SEE them.

Once I solve one problem, another older problem shows up. The sciatica was one, and these teeth suddenly show up again... Now I start feeling a very old injury (when I was about 9 years old), on my spine, is starting to appear (it affects mostly my left leg).

It's a bit like treating lyme, layer by layer, but now, my whole body is showing me older injuries, or older problems. It may be just an impression, but I had forgotten about so many problems, and now, suddenly, they show up again?

I feel no extra pain, just a sort of awareness of different body parts...

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

I need to get a new mushroom electrode. I think the base loosened and the gas escaped. Much of the glow left and it no longer arcs or makes ozone.

Brussels, I was marveling at how you and your daughters allergies and intolerances are getting better. I'm working around histamine intolerance to food which hasn't gotten any better. I would be thrilled to be able to eat my regular foods again.

Beyond active TBD's, I feel like my worst issues right now are the histamine intolerance and interstitial cystitis. Cognitive stuff, but I feel like that will be slower in resolving. Surely there's more, but that's the surface for now.

I had some symptoms of candida, those seem to have cleared without my doing anything special.

I use the wand on my large joints. We do a lot of joint locks in martial arts, but my tendinitis has been remained silent. I've always had some issues with sciatica and tailbone pain, the wand seems to be keeping those in check. Going to start including my knees, MA is hard on my knees sometimes and the instructor says there are many later in the years who get knee issues and nothing else.

I try to hit the lymph everywhere as you do, except I've been leaving out behind the knees. I get the triangle of my trapezius muscles well, a problem area for me, and also my lower spine and behind my pelvis. I think a few passes up and down the spine is probably good too.

I haven't noticed any increased salivation and my eyes still seem the same. I do get some kind of worm/candida parasite in my eyes when I'm not on parasite meds, so it'll be interesting to see if that stuff comes back since I've been using the wand.

My moods seem very stable except for when my bartonella is flaring, which is often. Since I first began using the wand, I have experienced a type of clarity of the senses, those effects are very nootropic-like. I've been able to enjoy listening to music sometimes, something I haven't done for years due to hyperacusis. After using it I feel very calm, I am sleeping better than ever.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Palm Beach area craigslist $699. Photon Sound Beam

http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/had/4949131394.html

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Thanks Carmen!

Are you thinking to get that one?

When I ask here, my magic tests..., well, they say I do not need that photon genie now. Maybe in the future? That my cheap wand is enough for the moment.

I do think that when we have energy blockades (of the type I described above), NOTHING, no matter if electronic, herbal or chemical can unblock it.

Of course you can use injections, homeopathics on the point, electric current on the point, infrared, rife frequencies, tapping, acupuncture, acupressure, etc but you treat the blockade point with these techniques, not the affected area!!!

And the affected area, like by magic, improves like it never did before, even though you are treating ANOTHER part of the body!

The only way to unblock a very sick area that does not respond to any sort of treatment is by energy treatment. You can add infrared, frequencies, injections, antibiotics, whatever, if a body part wants to be sick, it will remain sick.

If the blockade is energetic, you can find a trigger point, an acupunture point, or another point or massage to unblock it.

If the blockade is psychological, you have to find the way to unblock it (I like psycho kinesiology by dr. K., it is very fast to heal these blockades).

If you find a hard area to treat, no matter how many chemicals, how many massages you do, how much current, infrared, pulsed rife, whatever, the area will not unblock with such direct treatments.

Only energy or psycho treatments will do the job. Only then, chemicals, homeopathy, infrared, high frequencies will work.

That is what I learned with dr. K and, really, after years of experience, I know this is true!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ, what kind of martial arts are you practicing? Just curiosity! I really find it amazing how you go on with that with active lyme!

I was barely able to stand up, and I find it great that people can still do sports, like you do! You deserve a medal!!

Cystitis, I used to have that too... Poor you.

I think it has to do with some lack of nutrients. People eating cranberries seem to get less of that. Mine went away, fortunately, I have no idea with what...

thanks for answering.

And for hyperacusis, I had that also. Specially with babesia. But I guess many infections can cause me that. Plus the tinnitus. Glad to know you are getting better!

do you have issues with sunlight too? I also had that, very awful.

As for bart, have you tried the bart nosode series? I have a feeling that the wand does help the body with homeopathics. I know bart nosodes would work against bart, by what I 've been reading here (from other people who used these nosodes).

the problem, as with borrelia nosodes, is that the body is too weak to get the nosode message. I am really curious if bart wouldn't react very fast, very well with the bart series (I think Deseret biologicals have these series).

I had a hard time to eliminate bart with plants only. Very hard. When I got bart again, later (from a new bite?), it went dormant very fast after my borrelia simply died out (with photons).

Wouldn't you like to try to ingest bart nosodes to see if they help there? There can't be side effects: either they work, or they don't. That's basically it. And the cost is low too. Just an idea, if you'd like to try...

for sleep, add us there: we do sleep deeper now too!

Thanks again for sharing your experience!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ, another thing I learned with dr. K: spine problems that haven't started with an accident have as cause, MOSTLY, psychological blockades.

I really didn't believe him at first, until ALL my pain, problems went out, one by one, with very simple, uninvasive, psycho treatments. Very fast.

I was treated with sentences (like EFT of Mercola) or with colors and eye movement (when the problem was too deep in the lymbic brain). It was too fast to be true. Pain and stiffness disappeared like magic, without any other treatment.

That is how I became a believer on his theory about spine and psycho problems!

From then on, the first thing I look for, when someone I know comes with back problems (spine), is to look into psychological problems. I use the energy testing of dr. K to find out... It may take some minutes to find out, but when you find it, it is quite easy to unblock the part.

Of course, if the problem comes from accidents, there are other treatments for that. I guess the wand can do a better job than psycho treatments!

Brussels
Member # 13480

As for wheat, my daughter ate it accidentally yesterday. And she got NO PAIN!!!!

She won't start wheat again, as it tests bad.

We ate in a restaurant, and there was some chicken with wheat outside. Usually, it would have spoiled our whole day after, as she feels SO MUCH tummy pains that we have to go home, and she would be in pain for HOURS...

NOTHING happened! She was tired after the food, so was I (as it was not organic, with preservatives, etc,), we are not used to eat in such restaurants...

We climbed up a steep mountain, walked up there for about an hour, came back after a 3 hour hike.

the hiking didn't make us tired, in the end of the day we were playing badminton and volleyball!

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

No not thinking of getting that machine.. would if I had tons of money but my health is pretty good right now. My wrists continue to be improved with the violet ray. I though someone else might be interested.

Im going to start focusing on my abdomen with the wand now. I've been having upper GI distress the last few weeks from unknown cause.

Has anyone had benefit with the wand from muscle strain due to overuse injury?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Brussels, forgot to ask you if you have any crowns or fillings (composites) and/or if you do did you avoid those areas wit the wand? I have both crowns/composites so I'm wondering if the wand will strip the glue that holds them down, or somehow break them down.

Also, has your tinnitus gotten better (hope so)? :)

--------------------

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Since my disease is not very pronounced and I think I have licked lyme the changes are very subtle in me. A day or two before I started using the ray I cleaned my teeth.. thats when I take a pick and remove any hard tartar. I generally get scale built up behind my lower front teeth.

I am noticing now that this scale is not returning. Its been three weeks and I should be experiencing some but I am not. So Im wondering how the violet ray may be affecting my processing of minerals as well as bacteria in the mouth. Yesterday I ran the wand in my mouth for the first time. will report if I notice further changes.

Im noticing that bowel movements may be twice a day... never before in my life!

wrist joints continue improved.. but not perfect.

I have an issue with my esophagus and upper stomach. Throughout my life I would get episodes of spasms in the esophagus and it had recently gotten quite bad. My only recourse was to see a classical homeopath and they could make it go away for long periods. Haven't had an episode since my last treatment about 9 years ago. It really seems that the wand is helping this. I am greatly improved the last couple of days since I started applying it to my abdomen and esophagus area.

I went right over the last metallic tooth filling that I have so maybe I will be able to answer your question in time, Catgirl.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Carmen. It sounds like it is really helping you.

Are you holding onto something to ground you while you use the wand (if so, what?)? Sorry if I've already asked you this (lyme is flaring my brain). Also, how far from your abdomen do you hold it? I am going to try it soon.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sorry all, I've been a bit out because my daughter got an accident and hurt her mouth: one tooth came out totally, another broke in half and 2 other got hit and wiggly.

Of course we used the wand before going to the dentist, as it was sunday and the dentist made us wait almost 2 hours to see us!

I'll talk about that later...
------------
Another warning: if you use the wand, the cells get so well and awaken that anesthetics will work a bit less (I think, as it happened to both myself and daughter).

After X-rays, the wand tests bad, as described in the literature. Probably, for chemio will test bad too. It took us 4 days to start using it again (after X ray).
---------------
Carmen:
thanks for the link of the photon genius.

Muscle strain: I just know that it helps for muscle fatigue. No idea for strains... How is it going?

Wonderful you are moving your bowels more often!

My aunty who is 74 has been using 2 minutes a day on her liver, and she said, her bowels are moving (she suffered for AGES with constipation and many other bowel problems, diverticulitis...)

When wrist joints do not improve, try the head massage I suggested above! It really solved my weak teeth that didn't improve with Tesla! I only have one spot in my cheek to treat now, that still tests infected.

Was the strain you mentioned above on your wrist?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Cat girl,

I have composites. No crowns, no amalgams anymore.

I am also wondering what these rays do to the composites, glues etc... Only time will tell, I suppose?

So far, nothing fell off!! [Big Grin]

My teeth are getting whiter, that is FOR SURE.

my tinnitus got better since lyme went dormant. I suppose thinning the blood may help, but I don't know.

Do you still have the problem?

for me, what activates my tinnitus is sleeping in electrosmog. It does make it activate again, for sure. Even my daughter may have that, when we sleep in hotels.

Electrosmog is hellish. I went to my dentist again last Monday, 2 hours to go and 2 hours back, with the train. After 2 hours, I still look normal. I went back after a 30 minute pause (to see the dentist). When I left the train, I was having trouble to breathe.

My whole tummy was in pain, like bloated, like it activated candida or so. I felt awful, confused, unwell, and had trouble breathing. The trains have internet access all over, and I always feel crap after a couple of hours there.

Someone I know just lost the baby ONE week before she was born. I didn't say anything, how could I in such situation, but I feel it could have to do with electrosmog.

You know, people are on the phone the whole time, their phones in their bags or clothes, they take the train, BANG with electrosmog, they go to work, another bang, they come home, still again...

Do you sleep in a clean bedroom, I mean, from the smog?

Brussels
Member # 13480

I forgot to say that ONCE after the wand, I got an awful taste in my mouth. It was like SOAP, or a detergent. Like I washed my mouth with it.

I wonder if my cells are putting that off, or if something was coming from my composites?

I noticed that for 2 days, one after the other.

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's been about 2 months with the TEsla (with some pauses).

- CANDIDA: the wand is my treatment number 1. Candida is about 98%-100% gone, without any diet at all.

Bowels are good, but skin inflammation is now I think, 100% gone. My toes and feet continue to peel off. It's amazing how thick clumps are still peeling off.

Vaginal candida never returned.

- RAYNAUDS: left foot still more purple than skin color, but right foot is much better!
My hands, both are better, only got purple color on some joints (that got tuberculosis years ago). But even there, it's improving.

I still have cold hands and feet, but I feel they get warmer easier, after a bit of movement, or just a lighter increase of temperature.

Before, I had the impression I had ice inside my fingers /toes, no matter what I did (exercise), they remained cold. Only hot baths, foot baths, or hot bottles could warm them. Now it's better.

- FEAR OF COLD: I have that since I was a kid. I always refused drinking cold water (which means, room temperature water), avoided cold temperatures, hated cold weather.

Now I started drinking room temperature water again, like I NEVER did in my whole life. I feel strange to drink it, because I'm not used to it. But now I am even taking cold juices, which I never enjoyed. Not only one glass, but many glasses in a day!

Never ever happened, even in hot summer in Brazil. I grew up there, very high temperatures, I still hated room temperature water, or any juices, because they felt cold. I always drank hot teas, that I prepared myself, since I was very young.

My body is more able to handle cold weather too. I feel less freezing, and my body temperature did increase.

since lyme, I had very low body temperature, and it rarely got higher. Now I have hopes it will get better.

That is very important if you fight chronic infections. Dr. K. says that for every degree lower, you DOUBLE the number of infections! Just because enzymes cannot work well at lower body temperatures!

- GLUTEN: it is still fine, we are just avoiding now wheat. We are consuming spelt daily, no problems. Before the wand, no way. My daughter would have terrible tummy aches. She feels zero pain now.

- KPU: we're done with that, I start to believe.
We're almost 2 months without zinc, now more than a month without Vit D3. My daughter's face continues to have tan color, and her cheek is still pink. She tests negative for the KPU supplements, and so do I.

Before the wand, we needed zinc every 2 or 3 days!!

- GALL BLADDER / LIVER: they are SO MUCH better. I feel my gall bladder open, not blocked, no pain there anymore.

My liver was one of my weakest organs, now it is out of that list. I do feel both organs do work well, both for me and my daughter.

She eats DOUBLE of what she used to eat before the wand. She feels no fatigue after eating (at all). She had fatigue after eating her whole life.

I took weight (that I kept loosing since lyme, every year I lost a bit, until now!). Not anymore!

My daughter's clearly taking some weight too. We were both very skinny.

My hunger now stabilized. Not like at the beginning of this experiment, when I felt I was starving.

- LYMPH DETOX: I learned to use the wand on the lymph nodes (neck, under arm, groin area, behind knee, GI area). It DOES work to move the lymph.

I can see my skin shrinking after doing a few minutes only on lymph nodes. When I use only on the lymph nodes, my mouth gets drier and I need a couple of glasses of water.

- CICATRIZATION: for sure, the wand greatly improves cicatrization. It also probably helps sterilizing the wounds, because otherwise, how to explain the amazing speed of healing after inflammation / open wounds?

- INFLAMMATION: it does help there too, no doubt. the more inner the inflammation, it takes longer. Skin inflammation goes down very fast with the wand.

- ENERGY: I notice it helps less there, but it is probably because I got used to have higher levels of energy. I suppose. I worked until almost 9 pm outside in the garden yesterday, and my energy was not low!

I don't feel I have extreme energy, I just feel fine to go on through the day, without fatigue.

- RELAXATION: now, husband and daughter get very sleepy with the wand. 5 minutes of it, they do relax, like almost falling asleep. It is clearly having a relaxing effect.

For me, it is less clear. I do not feel excited though, not anymore, like at first. I don't feel particularly relaxed either, but I do more the wand than them.

- TIME OF TREATMENT: I am using it at least 10 minutes a day, on the whole body, with the mushroom electrode, still on medium or lower potency.

the violet color wand is more easy to take than the orange color electrode. Next week, I'll be getting an orange electrode, so that I can compare again.

- TICKS AND BITING BEASTS: we got bitten again (I by both a tick and a flea, my daughter by a flea).

I found a tick attached under my arm last week, it tested 'clean', so I only used a strong oil to clean the wound, and a bit of tesla on top, no other treatment.

I have though the impression we are less attractive to the insects, but we get still bitten, while hubby remains free of bites!

We still take the Borrelia nosode LM4 to avoid that ticks with borrelia bite us. So far, so good. It's been years it works.

- ECZEMA: it does clear the skin well. I'm treating the GI tract of hubby too, and he is getting softer stools, fatigue (that resolves with chlorella)...

- COLDS: we are still catching them , still treating them with Sanum, but the colds remain VERY low profile. I do think the wand helps to keep colds under control.

My daughter just got the flu since yesterday (at least, it tests so), let's see.

- MOLES: some of ours did disappear or are indeed getting clearer. they go from black to dark brown. Now some are very light brown, some are gone. I am not treating moles, I just treat the organs and if there are moles there, they get treated.

- TEETH: they are getting whiter, as I said, specially now the middle ones (incisives, for example). My front teeth are white.

The back teeth are also getting clearer, and plaques clearly disappear.

All my teeth now feel stronger, (including my molars) I can push them all without any pain.

I still have one spot in my left cheek that got bits of pain if I push there (infection is there since about 2007 or so). It's still improving though.

The molars only got good after I did that 2 point massage (like cranio massage). It was not only the TEsla light that healed them.

- CRAMPS: I still get them, so I am taking magnesium sometimes.

- ARTHRITIS: my knee arthritis is about 95-98% gone. I feel it a bit, if I force it, but I feel the progression stopped.

my right thumb got both arthritis and arthrosis. I can see the arthrosis 'bone' still, but the pain is I think, totally gone.

Mobility is not as good as with my left thumb, but I suppose, it's because of the arthrosic bone? I'll continue doing the wand there too, who knows it improves. It stopped cracking, I hope, for good.

If I remember something else, I'll write it later.

I am trying to save my daughter's teeth, she got an awful accident and I hope we can save 3 teeth that got hurt...

- HAIR: my daughter's hair is growing much faster now. She just showed me today! It grew about 5 cm in the last 2 months. Of course, hair / skin and nails are related, and I do think it has to do with the wand.

Before, we cut her hair about once a year. Maybe even less!! Let's see how this will go.

Her nails are still fragile. My nails from toes are stronger, but still dry and thick. At least, the tiny toe's nail is now intact. Since lyme, or even before, that nail always broke in half, only half grew. Since the wand, it looks the other half wants to stay now!

it still looks awful, thick, rough, but we'll see how it will grow in the future.

[ 04-16-2015, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Happy to hear nothing fell off (composites)! :)

I don't know why I thought tinnitus came back for you (thought I read it early on here--it's probably my lyme brain). Great it's gone for you!

Yes, tinnitus is very much EMF related for me, as well as heavy metal related for me too. As I lose more metals, the emfs are not as bad on my head as they were before. I think it's because heavy metals were making my head like a radio tower.

Yes, our bedroom has dirty electricity protectors in it (really helps). For some reason the dirty electricity is worse at night. I took a detector around during the day and also at night. Did this for about a week. It was always worse at night and different sockets too (weird).

I am still thrilled that the wand has improved or resolved your KPU issue. That alone is fantastic! I see so much good that it is doing for you and your daughter (awesome!).

Sorry to hear you got bit again, but great it was clean! Did it take you a while to work up to the LM4?

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Catgirl,

If I have any filling problem, I will write here. [Roll Eyes]

If you use dental floss, you will SEE what I mean with cleaning the teeth: the floss slides smoothly, like nothing is in between your teeth!

I looked more carefully in the mirror today. The thicker the teeth, the longer it takes to whiten.

The lowest part of teeth (near the sockets) are less white, but they are changing too. Now the front teeth up to number 6 got very much whiter, while molars are slowly getting whiter too.

Great you found one reason for your tinnitus. I'm pretty sure it is related to herxes, toxins, heavy metals and electrosmog. When you have less infections, toxins fall, and you may feel better too.

Since the wand, the urine gets pretty darker. I do think it helps detoxing the body, so I hope some of these toxins are flushing off too.

Yes, the KPU now starts looking like something of the past. If her nails grow well, I think we won't need these supplements anymore. We stopped them for almost 2 months, so far so good.

The protocol of my lyme doctor against tick bites is the following:

Borrelia nosodes LM4 or LM6, about 5 drops under the tongue.
- in Feb, once every week
- in March, about once every 10 days
- in April, once every 2 weeks
- in May till end of tick season: once a month

Very cheap, very efficient against ticks that CONTAIN BORRELIA. Other ticks will still bite you. You can get ticks containing only some coifections, believe it or not, but their number is reduced!!!

I tested that protocol for years on ourselves (daughter and myself) and on my cats, the ones who are tick magnets. I just add that in their food and water.

It worked wonderfully well in the last 7 years or so. The number of attached ticks fell from hundreds in one year (in my older cat), to about 10-20 the whole year. Before, I easily pulled 5-10 ticks A DAY!!!

My new cat is a bit better. She gets an average of 1 tick every 2 days or so. I'll use the nosode on her too. It takes though some time for the effect to start (about 1.5 months).

the LM potencies are MUCH milder than the X, C, K potencies. No problem at all!

[ 04-17-2015, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Can someone recommend a place to purchase this nosode? Im not finding it.

I think I would move if I had such a tick problem. I'd be perpetually on edge and worried for myself and every living thing around me. We only see 4 or 5 ticks a season.

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Carmen, I found those specific nosodes here:

http://www.remedia-homeopathy.com/en/homeopathy/Borrelia-Nos/a205.html

Unfortunately they state they cannot deliver to the USA due to customs restrictions [shake]

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

thank you gz. I also just found them here:

Get these at:
Helios Homeopathic Pharmacy
97 Camden Road
Tunbridge Wells
TN1 2QR
Phone +44 (0) 1892 537254
Fax +44 (0) 1892 546850
Email [email protected]
www.helios.co.uk
www.facebook.com/HeliosPharmacy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Yep, Carmen, I was thinking about that in the past too. The point is that I got bitten in parks in the middle of Brussels (quite a couple of times), city parks!! Totally urban, and I was always avoiding to walk away from paved paths.

Still got attached ticks!

Then we went to the country side, where my husband was practically born, in the south of Belgium. He has NEVER seen a tick his whole life.

The first tick he saw, was attached to our daughter's head, who was one year old.

Everywhere we go, we get a tick bite, no matter where, in the city or not. The bite that almost killed me, I have no idea how I got that.

I just went to pick the post, walked 5 steps outside on gravel, went inside, next day, I found an attached tick to my shin...

Call that a tick magnet? Yes, that's us.

My husband would have never seen a tick in his life, I think, if it were not for us two and the cats!

The cats are my barometer of ticks. I know when the tick season starts through them. I pulled one off the eyelid of my cat just a couple of hours ago.

I used to be scared, but after the years on these nosodes, I realized that we only now get bitten by the zero-borrelia ticks.

If not ticks, we have loads of other biting beasts around!

Most people get bitten by ticks here, but only few fall sick. It seems that, for a functioning immune system, Borrelia is still easy to deal with. The couple who lived in my house died AFTER 90 years old!

The only place I lived that was totally tick free, was Ulsan, in South Corea. I never saw a tick there, the climate was too dry most of the time, there is no grass growing there, I always went in the forests (mountains) as I lived just next to a chain of them, and I had never seen any tick for 2 whole years.

Even around the ponds or lakes.

We still got bitten while coming back to switzerland in vacations!!!

With the years, and with my PE1 and the nosodes, we got much less afraid of lyme. I had a harder time with candida, than with lyme! And no one can avoid candida, by moving away!!

There are other people who treated the same way as myself, like Bob or Sixgkids, we're out of that Borrelia problem really.

Even when it comes back (relapse or new infection), borrelia is easily doomed if treated fast with photons. Co-infections are a different story though.....

We are doing barbecues, playing ball, gardening, planting herbs and flowers almost daily. The river is just down, around a pretty long wooded path. Horse riding in the woods, playing in the river, biking, hiking, walking....

If I were afraid, none of that could be done in an enjoyable way. I'd rather live in a polluted city and play video games instead, and still risk to get a tick bite in any corner with grass!

So we stay!

I swear by those nosodes, at least, for our ticks here! MOST ticks have borrelia, and taking those nosodes really act like the best tick repellent ever! we still get bitten though, but by 10% of what we usually get, without the nosodes!

I laid on grass this time, that is where I got my tick! I was trying to earth myself, and almost fell asleep the day my daughter got the accident!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thank you Brussels! :)

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Your're welcome, Catgirl!
---------------

After 2 months on the Tesla lights, we are gaining weight, finally!!!

4.5 kilos for my daughter (she is 29.9 kg, and was 25 when we started), her trousers do not fit anymore! She was super skinny!

And 1.5 kg for myself! I was 41.5 kg, now 43.0!!

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, I have a huge favor to ask you. I have been trying to follow this thread to get simple directions on how to use the wand. My Lyme brain is having a very hard time finding the part of this thread that explains this.

Would you be able to give some simple instructions on how to use it? I would like to use it for some healing in my ears, jaw bones and sinuses. It sounds like you are responding very well to it. Many thanks for sharing all of your good information.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Dpei, no problem.

I'm still learning how to use the wand. My suggestion would be:

1) I think, if you are very ill, you got to start slow. Very slow: like 30 sec to 1 min a day.

I would use ONLY on my palms or soles for 1 week.

Just keep moving the wand with the mushroom electrode on the skin, with LOW potency (you got to hear the buzzing sound though) for a maximum of 1 minute a day.

Drink more liquids than usual to help detoxing.

2) If no big reaction, do it twice a day, max 2 min./day for 1 more week.

3) If no big reaction, include one detox organ or part of a system.

Ex: you can start on the liver + gall bladder, 30 seconds / day, low potency. Just move the mushroom electrode around that area.

Do it for 1 week. Take binders like chlorella, liver herbs, bear garlic, whatever fits your body.

So till then, you will be doing the wand for about 2.5 minutes to 3 min a day maximum.

The more you divide the use of the wand, the better your body reacts, I find.

Ex: better to use the wand 3x 1 min /day, than 3 min at once.

4) If no big reaction after a week, add another detox organ.

Ex: lymph node (upper shoulder, or under arm, or groin, or behind knee).

If you didn't react that much till now, you can even venture to use on 2 areas, 30 seconds each (ex. 2 lymph node area).

continue drinking water, taking binders

5) go on adding more organs, never let the time go above 5 minutes a day, till you are sure you can take the high frequencies without extreme herxes.

If pain appears, the wand usually helps to take away those pains. That was my experience. So if I feel nerve pain, I would use the wand on the nerves, very shortly. And then watch my body's reaction.

6) When you can do on main detox organs you can move on to problematic parts.

Detox organs:
- lymph nodes,
- kidneys,
- GI tract (expect big reaction there!),
- liver + gall bladder.

Watch out for reactions on mouth too (full of toxins and infections). The teeth can get weaker, painuful, before they get stronger.

I only used it internally on my mouth once, and it didn't feel good. So now, I only use it externally, 80-90% with the mushroom electrode.

If I have a punctual problem, I would use the point electrode (the thinnest), but it can be painful, even at lower potency.
---------

I started with the mushroom electrode. Till today, I only use weak to middle current. I never really go to higher potency as I don't feel well with those stronger currents.

When your body gets used to the current, you can try to pass the currents through the whole body, through grounding parts of your body. But you don't have to start with that.

Just start like I suggest above, so that currents remain more concentrated on 1 part and not too spread (they will spread, even without grounding! as the body is full of electrolytes!).

When treating any part of your HEAD /face:

1) first do the lymph node on upper part of shoulders (base of neck), both sides. Do about 30 seconds on each node.

2) then do on side of the neck, just 10-15 seconds each side. You can do a bit on the back part of the neck too, if you treat your scalp.

3) then do beside your ears: behind, front and specially under the ears, about 20
seconds each ear.

4) Procedures 1, 2 and 3 opens the lymph, and whatever you treat on your head (jawbones, sinuses) will dump garbage in the lymph. That is why it is important to clear the lymph before.

5) under the jaw is another area of lymph, but try to avoid going too close to the thyroid, in the beginning.

I am using on my thyroid, very briefly (after 2 months on the wand...), but I wouldn't recommend that at first.

I think that this lymph treatment seems to make the effect of treating my jaws /teeth stronger.

When lymph pathways are clogged, nothing improves very fast. No matter which type of treatment.

If you know manual lymph drainage, you can do 1, 2 and 3 by hand. Then use the wand on sinuses, etc.

If you don't know manual drainage, just massage this area of your neck /upper shoulder. The skin has to feel soft. You can massage very mildly.

The lymph does not move with strong deep massages. On the contrary, lymph moves with very slow, mild, circular movement massage. The longer you do those circular movements, the best it moves.

It takes a bit of time (about 5-10 minutes) to see the hard nodes or lymph pathways clearing. The skin feels very soft, that is when you know the lymph is moving.

I hope it is not too complicated...

The main rule is start slow, get used to the current, and prepare your detox substances!

My arthritis, I think, is gone. Both in my knee and in my thumb. I can't feel anything there anymore. So the currents do enter the body deeply.

Now what I do, as I am doing almost on my whole body, I use the wand in different parts every day.

Ex: one day, I use on detox organs + face

Next day, I use on detox organs + joints

Next day, I concentrate on GI tract and toes and fingers.

Next day, I do some detox organs plus the comb on my hair (it feels sooooo good!)

I take days off too, of course.

for children, do less than for adults.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you so much for your detailed instructions, Brussels! I am doing so many other things right now too that seem to be helping in subtle ways. I may wait a little longer before starting the wand so I will be able to identify whether or not it is helping.

It seems that this is an amazing little machine that can do a lot if used properly. I will be sure to save your instructions and will post here if I am noticing any changes.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

You're welcome Dpei. Just go slow, and I'm sure it will help you, if you can 'take' the frequencies without too strong reactions.

I would never imagine a 30 dollar treatment could be so useful. Never. Even my chlorella costs so much more!

Another good news: the nails of my daughter, just on thumbs, are growing!! She never cut her finger nails for the last 4 years, as they break before.

Lyme doc said, the problem is the KPU, lack of mineral absorption. Well, I told you all: these frequencies solve the KPU. It took her 2 months to see the nails growing, hair growing, but the results are here!!

Supplementing zinc, Vit B6, arachid acid, etc religiously for about 18 months DIDN'T do the result of 2 months of Tesla wand!!!

18 months, non stop KPU treatment and we never reached what this wand did in 2 months!!

She is again in good mood, despite the accident last Sunday. Since yesterday, she's so happy again, so light, smiling, trying to learn things on her own, gardening, studying all by herself (even Latin!!).

So really, I'm sure that lack of minerals is on the base of many health problems, immune problems, bone problems, you name it!

If I knew about this wand, 30 years ago, my life would have been much easier. No candida!!!!

I just have the doubt about borrelia: how much can this helps on lyme. For that, you guys have to try, as I'm borrelia free for the last 5 years.

Wishing you good luck!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Both hubby and daughter caught a cold. It's practically gone. Just 1 or 2 days with symptoms, then Sanum nosodes, the wand, and symptoms disappear fast.

Hubby did horse riding for 1.5 hour, is working in the garage for hours, tomorrow will do 60km of bike, then come back for barbecue.

Daughter is outside, playing with neighbors, hopefully not on the trampolin! 2 days of Sanum nosodes.

Either the wand makes the body stronger, or it makes the homeopathic stronger.

Brussels
Member # 13480

How IONIC magnesium can enter the cells and improve your health.

I thought this article was interesting, as we the Tesla device is probably doing something on that sense (giving electrons to cells, or opening cell walls to allow minerals in).
----------------------

Transdermal magnesium

http://phaelosopher.com/2007/09/10/understanding-magnesium-replenishment-transdermally/

We’re not getting enough magnesium; not nearly enough, and our health — in the form of a rising tide of chronic diseases, such as diabetes, stroke, heart disease, Autism, cancer, and even AIDS — is showing it.

This is not to say that magnesium deficiency is the “cause” of all of these conditions, but it is a major factor in the ability for each to exist.

The severity of the deficiency is directly related to the severity of the disease.

(Brussels: we keep listening the same thing about other minerals like zinc!)

Irrespective of how one came to be magnesium deficient, our state of health and well-being improves when magnesium levels are increased.

(Br: again, same story with zinc)

To that end, replenishment is important, and as a concept, it is still new.

When the critical role of magnesium as a foundational nutrient that can and will help the body produce DHEA master hormone plus over 325 enzymes on its own is fully appreciated, different behaviors will ensue.

We will apply it even when we’re not hurting.

This will improve the condition of our bones, flexibility of muscles, including the heart.

Magnesium naturally breaks down calcium deposits, which can build up in the arterial system, increasing blood pressure and causing blood clots. It does much more.

I spoke to a man the other day whose son has an extreme case of psoriasis. He gave his son some “magnesium oil” (actually contains no oil).

When he applied it, it was like someone had put liquid fire on his back. He summarily put the magnesium down, and didn’t pick it up again.

I told his dad that this is what happens when magnesium chloride encounters toxins, pathogens, or heavy metal deposits that have lodged themselves in skin tissue.

(Brussels: doesn't that sound like what happened to some of us using the Tesla wand?)

The magnesium chloride solution — which tests have shown contain virtually no toxins or impurities — would cause no discomfort if applied to tissue areas that have no toxin or heavy metal buildup.

Since magnesium works in IONIC form, entering inside each cell, it is crucial that a sufficient supply of magnesium ions are available.

When they enter through the skin, they will encounter toxins where they reside. Sensations experienced can range from mild itching to WILDLY PAINFUL.

I call it a “shootout at the OK corral.”

If you know what’s happening, then you won’t put the magnesium down and forget about it.

You can dilute it and reapply, or add it to bath water or a foot bath. You can also apply it to another part of the body that doesn’t react as dramatically.

Once the magnesium has entered the body, it will be carried to the place of greatest need, where the greatest benefit can be realized.

As your levels get to normal — whatever that is for you — any discomfort that you may have experienced, will abate.

All you need to know is that it’s critical to the restoration and maintenance of your health.

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Brussels said,"the Tesla device is probably doing something on that sense (giving electrons to cells, or opening cell walls to allow minerals in)."

The QRS mat works on this principle! Take some magnesium and lay on the mat for a session. Amazing how it takes down inflammation and is very relaxing.
http://www.qrs.com/cell-vitalization.php#

The site was translated from the German language.

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Brussels, sorry to hear about your daughter's accident. Glad she is feeling better and hope she continues a speedy recovery.

I take classes in hap ki do. It is pretty well balanced in combining kicks and some punches with the use of joint locks and grappling. I treated lyme for 6 months before I felt I was able to begin exercising. I look at it as part of my treatment.

It's great for detoxing my muscles and mentally stimulating. At first it took me days to recover, but in addition to lifting it has been strengthening me. I still spend a much of my time resting.

Lyme gives me issues with sunlight when it's flaring or during herx. I am desperately hoping the IC will resolve with bart treatment. It started many years ago a few days after I got covered head-to-toe with chigger bites.

The more I learn about nosodes, the more I feel there is a definite place for them in my treatment. Trying to learn more about them for now, and hoping I'll be able to get everything I need. I feel like nosodes can be vital in helping the immune system to build and maintain its vigor against pathogen load. It would be nice to learn how to use them and have practical remedies at hand for many things.

I worry more about my coinfections than the lyme. For time being, my bart tx should cover bart, my brucella exposure, and some other stuff. I do want to try the nosodes after that, unless they can be used concomitantly with abx.

Carmen, good find on the nosodes, thanks. I wonder if they would try sending them here, or if there is a good source for them here already? More homework to do!

About the strained muscles, I think the wand works well. I have a mild strain in my lower back and it's much better with the wand. By how the injury feels each time I repeat the lift that strained it I know it's healing quickly.

Tens units will speed the healing of strains through increasing the blood flow, I think the wand is also capable of doing this.

Re dental composites, my mouth is full of them, all 10+ years old. I'll be sure to post if they start coming out!

I'm still waiting on my mushroom electrodes to arrive. I don't care much for using it with the small attachments.

The other night I had my husband go well over my whole back.For the first time in months I didn't have a drenching night sweat, usually I have to change clothes once before morning. I don't know if it was the wand, other treatment effects, or a combination. But it feels like progress.

My cat really likes the wand. I've been stroking her with the comb electrode, sometimes the little "tongue" one, until the mushroom arrives. She's 18 and has a little stiffness in her hips sometimes. She's due for a dental cleaning, but her age with anesthesia worries me, and all vets I've spoken with so far require all vaccinations. Maybe the wand will have some appreciable effects for her as well.

I've been using the wand more on my face. The first day after I concentrated on the sinuses around my eyes, nearly all my floaters were gone!!! I've taken a lot of parasite meds and felt I've made good progress with them, but have never seen the reduction of floaters that others get from treating parasites. Amazing!

Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you considered taking spirulina AND/or chorella

prior to light therapy?

(Allowing time for them to get into your system.)

Following light therapy (any form), be sure to drink a liter of GOOD water (artesian) to help flush toxins and protect the kidneys.

Chemists and researchers, look VERY closely at chlorella.

"Photodynamic *antiviral* substance extracted from chlorella cells."

I think p8 (picked up in the tick's saliva) is a viral protein ...a bad one... and clearing that maybe absolutely critical to healing.

"oxidation of ergosterol with chlorophyll"

photo-oxidation...

Now find "ergosterol borrelia burgdorferi"

Ergosterol is a sterol found in cell membranes of fungi and protozoa, ***serving many of the same functions that cholesterol serves*** in animal cells.

Because many fungi and protozoa cannot survive without ergosterol, the enzymes that create it have become important targets for drug discovery.

Ergosterol is provitamin form of vitamin D2; exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light causes a chemical reaction that produces vitamin D2. Wikipedia.

Chlorella, incidently, helps clear dioxin - ya know...agent orange et al.

It might also help clear BPA (estrogen like chemical in MANY things - lining of cans, some plastic bottles, etc.) which can trigger *multiple* problems.

Yes, I know chorella contains MANY nutrients including Mn.

...Uptake and then hit it with light. Chlorophyll is very photo reactive.

Brainstorming.

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Marnie, thank you for the info on chlorella cleaning dioxin! I bet every single animal on this planet (we included) are totally loaded with it. We live in plastic, breathe plastic, drink it, dress it, apply it through cosmetics, all our food is stored in plastics or Styrofoam.

Whatever this God sent algae does, I swear by it. There are SO MANY papers published on chlorella, on how it even cleans radioactive elements (uranium for example).

Nothing I ever tried does what chlorella is able to do, for me. Even biotoxins, herxes from different pathogens. It is really my detox plant number 1.

As for killing fungi and protozoa, I think it does help with some fungi, but it is not a single bullet treatment.

thanks anyway for the info on dioxin!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ, thanks for the update!

You are amazing! Hap ki do!!!

Do you take magnesium as supplement?

This is a supplement I can't get rid of... I keep having cramps. Today I did another experiment. I'll post here after.

Of course, you can use nosodes together with abx. The problem, always, is that awful herxheimer. Nosodes kill MUCH more than abx, in my opinion.

People see them as supportive, but they go much deeper (in my case) than any chemical, just because they are not really 'chemical'. It is the abx that take the place of supportive, when you find the RIGHT nosode, with the right dilution.

If you use both, you get a double herx, that is the only problem, in my view.

The more you get into the nosode world, the more you get away from the abx world.

There is barely any place for abx, when you see the amount of nosodes you can take, without killing your flora, harming your stomach. And plus, they act deeper.

Daughter had the accident, she was prescribed doxy. It tests so bad for her. Her tummy has always been weak. She took half a pill of a pill for pain, it was ok. Second half next day, caused her tummy pain.

How could I still add doxy, that I cannot stand after day 2-3? She wouldn't stand that either, as she had trouble with amoxy already.

She took nothing, no doxy, no abx. I just tested her, a candida came positive (in her mouth, on the wounds).

So I gave her the candida strain that tested, in 3 days or so, we stopped it as it stopped testing.

Yep, the micro current TENS is also good for healing. The difference, to me, is that it is milder and take longer than high currents.

Does your night sweat comes from babesia or bart? Do you know it? Wonderful that they are getting better!

And congrats for the floaters!!!!!!

Please continue posting to see how you progress, specially on infections and lyme!!

amazing you could use the wand on your cat. I haven't tried yet, because mine is young and I'm sure she will just go away.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Look up, that is what it seems, to me too. Thanks for finding this out!

I'm copy pasting some info from the site you posted:
-------------------

The Quantron Resonance System activates cells for a better absorption of vital substances including oxygen. The daily application of QRS® vitalizes the organism in a certain way, which can be reached for example by taking a daily walk for more than three hours.

In detail: QRS® increases cell metabolism and therefore improves the cell membrane potential.

This improves the cell’s ability to function. The improved electric cell voltage provides a higher “osmotic” pull for the absorption of minerals and nutrients into the cell.

At the same time the circulation of blood in tissues is increased providing thirsty cells with more oxygen.

A higher blood- and oxygen-penetration provides further positive effects: reduction of fermentation processes and acid excesses, relaxation of tense hardened muscles, boosting metabolism and strengthening the immune system.

Additionally QRS® works in a purifying way. QRS® promotes the removal of toxic agents out of the cell.

Brussels
Member # 13480

MAGNESIUM:

My cramps continued, like before the wand. I tried not to take magnesium, eat bananas or so. To no avail. Cramps are still here.

So today, I was reading about magnesium chloride (because I was looking for an alternative to treat tetanus, in case we get that), bumped into salt rock info. I decided then to do a saturated solution of himalayan salt.

I used the solution on my skin (transdermal), but it was not enough to solve the cramp problem (energy testing). So I decided to ingest the extremely salty solution, but with water.

Well I drank quite a lot of salt today, until it tested enough to stop my cramps. My cramps were very bad today, not too painful, but bad. I mean, I was getting them even while eating and holding fork / knife... My feet was getting cramps this week, I still didn't supplement any magnesium.

Today, I needed to do something, or it was getting hard to entertain guests with cramped hands.

Well, I did INGEST the salt too, till it tested okay. Wow, what a feeling.

I did the salt /C protocol when I was a newbee in lyme. After a while, I felt worse (with tinitus, for example, high blood pressure, etc) than before salt/C, so I stopped.

I don't intend to do salt/C, I am just using salt to fill in some electrolytes and minerals back.

The cramps did stop, my skin shrugged (like the water was sucked off), I felt very relaxed at first, then started feeling some herx-like pains in my little joints (fingers, mainly).

Nothing too bad, so the day went on fine. But something was indeed going on, internally. It felt like nutrition to me, that salty brine.

Now it's evening, I continue to be very relaxed (so no sign of higher blood pressure, on the contrary, very relaxed indeed).

My finger joints (that had tuberculosis, and loads of other problems, then lately arthritis only on thumb), well, they felt like they got oiled! They got so light, mobile.

And the most amazing thing, was that the purple color of some joints got clearly better!

I'm still fighting Raynauds, and these joints and toes are still purple, even though I see improvements after 2 months. I did have some sort of herxes with salt today.

In the evening, I then decided to mix the salt brine with some skin cream I have. Just to see if absorption gets improved (than only with water). Well, I still rubbed it all over my body.

Then, I did the wand, for about 25 minutes (I know I'm crazy).

Well, I did for that long because, with so many electrolytes, I could barely feel the wand was on. I increased a bit the intensity, still felt nothing.

I just used it all over my body, let it LONG on problem points (face, last molar, abdomen, toes). I usually keep moving the electrode, not to feel uncomfortable. Well, this time, as I felt nothing, I was wondering if the wand had any effect whatsoever.

I have a sort of TENS machine (from dr. K). I know from experience, that I would feel skin pain when I didn't take my electrolyte solution. If I did, there would be zero pain with a TENS.

Well, same here. I do not feel pain with the wand, but it always felt uncomfortable, specially if I left it stuck to one place. It felt it could harm me or so.

I could almost feel the current traveling inside my body, before this high salt intake.

This time, as I feel next to zero, I left the currents longer. It just relaxed me, really.

So now, I feel like daughter and hubby: the wand does not excite me, not a single bit, if I am loaded with electrolytes.

I wonder if the wand efficiency will diminish because there are too many ions inside me? I mean, so the extra electrons the wand provides won't help as much?

I'll continue with the salt experiment for a while, if not ingested, at least, transdermally.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement