LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd been reading a bit from the curezone postings and wanted to point out that from other postings, it sounds like the poster "anunnaki" is using a much stronger box-and-wand type of violet ray, if it might make a difference. I also read that a vintage refurbished one is probably better made and stronger than a modern one.

I don't want to ignite a discussion of the toxic nature of antibiotics, but there are those who achieve remission with them. I take them and hope to continue my course of improvement.

I brought it up because I do think a violet wand could be a helpful adjunct to abx therapy (for myself, anyway). While researching this, I came across a practitioner who uses ozone concomitant with antibiotics to treat lyme.

http://www.pannaturopathic.com/ozone-lyme-treatment.html
quote:
Ozone therapy introduces foreign lyme antigens from the blood (especially when combined with antibiotics that increases kill rate) into foreign sites such as the muscle and the fat, activating different immune sites. The immune stimulation is aided by inflammation from the blood now outside of the blood vessel, fats in the blood, and of course by the ozone.

Further, ozone is a potent oxidizing agent that changes the structure of the lyme antigens by adding an oxygen to them. This modifies the foreign lyme antigen again, allowing for a slightly different, possibly more effective immune system response.

Doesn't the violet wand oxygenate tissues by way of creating ozone? (pardon me if I am misunderstanding something somewhere, this is all new to me). The doctor above utilizes IV ozone treatments, but the overall principle is still the same, albeit much less invasive with the wand.

I think if antibiotics are working well for someone, this can enhance them. Also if someone doesn't tolerate antibiotics very well I can easily see how using the wand can increase the severity of reactions. For myself, if I continue to feel as good as I have been since I began using the wand, I may look into getting a more powerful unit later on.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So much information here and Im slowly plowing through it. This is a link that Marnie brought to our attention and Im bringing it up again. I wonder if this device is better in any way than the $25 model from China? and possibly equal to the photon genie?

It's much less expensive than the photon genie or Photon Sound Beam.. at $697.000 instead of around $2,500

something to consider if one is attracted to this system

https://www.quantumbalancing.com/violet-ray.htm

$697 Machine: 2014 violet ray professional package

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gz - ABX are just another tool in the toolbox but just like everything else, must be used responsibly. I'm glad for others who are able to do it without abx but I was not one of them. abx and detox significantly reduced the horrific pain I had for over 10 years. Lots of herbs and 6 months of rife prior to abx were helpful but abx and binders brought significant improvement. I had been really ill for over 20 years and probably infected for 40+ years so I'm sure I had a huge infectious burden.

I had 3 years of feeling a lot better but am in need of treatment again. Perhaps I won't need abx this time.

Interesting link. I'm not sure how her methods compare to the wand because I'm not sure how much ozone creation is generated by the wand. I do smell it with the treatments.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gz--In my experiences with energetic frequencies, such as the photo infrared light therapy, I was told not to use them at the same time as antibiotics.

That may be the case with the violet light as well.

I believe that being a turtle with the violet light is the way for me.

In other words, I am going to approach it slowly and cautiously.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is another model I was looking into, but it doesn't come with the METAL electrode, for charging the whole body.

http://www.meditecheurope.co.uk/violet-ray.php

If I would buy a more expensive model, I would only do it if it comes with something that uploads the whole body, like the photon genie or some other device like the one previously suggested by old literature (with a metal electrode)...

For the moment, I'm ordering the same wand, as it is working well to me.
-----------------------------

Thanks for the answers, I just write what I feel. Here in Europe, we are I guess, less concerned about this craze of genes defining everything, from tastes to health problems...

Dr. K. says, genetics is like an American obsession.

when people think about gene, they think they are like a software, pre-programmed to do only what it was pre-programmed to do.

The problem is that genes are not really pre-programmed, as other researches point (epigenetics).

I find it amazing that people are getting tested to find out if they have a cancer gene, then do mastectomies, hysterectomies... It makes me wonder in what kind of world I am living.

I wonder when people will start taking off their prostates, colon, livers, thyroid and so on... In my family, there were so many deaths with stomach cancer, I probably have the gene too as I suffered since I was kid (if there is a gene defining stomach cancers.....)

Anyway, I'm keeping my stomach.

Terry, what I question is that all these genetic determinism feels like you found an explanation for your problem. Yes, maybe you are right, I am wrong, but what if it is not the genes that are the cause for your sulphur pathway problem?

Many people may not take chlorella, and I feel sorry for them, as it is my wonder plant.

But sulphur is in SO many foods too...

Doesn't it sound strange that garlic, onions, rich in sulphurs, are now dangerous to some people while whole populations evolved on eating these spices (like in Italy, for example)?

Is it really ONLY because someone got a bad gene?

Many people cannot digest raw veggies either.

Without minerals, life is impossible. But so it comes that people like me simply refuse to have these minerals inside, and dump them off as though they were THE problem, while they are in fact the solution.

Life was not pre-programmed to refuse minerals, right? Nor raw veggies, nor sulphurs. Life evolved out of a complex interaction of many chemicals and other energies.

Sulphur is an important part for life, minerals another, fresh vitamins coming from fresh foods another.

Doesn't that all make you think? So suddenly, all these could be ONLY genetic problems?

I never believed on the autism story as being genetic, only. OK, some cases, I agree. But all?

I'm sure, if research goes on, they will find a gene that proves why you can't digest raw veggies anymore.

For example: raw beans. Here in Europe, they think raw beans can kill, and in fact, killed many people. Hubby and daughter have been eating raw beans forever...

some people look at them as though they came from another planet, that they are getting intoxicated. Well, they eat raw beans like they eat raw apples.

It is almost like the ONLY truth that humans CANNOT digest raw beans, and that they are poisonous and can kill. Maybe the next generations will totally believe that!! (I know older people who said also believe that, like 1 +1 = 2).

All the allergies my daughter was getting, meant long term, a death sentence, if they increased to the proportion it was going.

What will she be able to eat without causing inflammation? Her body treats foods as though they were pathogens. The doctors already say it is genetic, as her father had eczema (and reacted to pollen too).

I don't buy that explanation either.

I've been long enough reading lymenet to know that an incredible number of people get allergies or become more allergic during lyme disease.

There are hundreds of threads on that. There is clearly a relation between lyme and food allergies. Or probably, toxins and food allergies.
------------

There is a fundamental problem with our health, and I bet that genetic determinism plays just a minor part.

When my mother grew up, she didn't know anyone who had any allergy. No one from her family, nor her friends, nor people she worked with, no one. She didn't even know what allergy was.

All her children grew in a big city, and only I had less allergies, all my 3 brothers suffered and still suffer with allergies. She learned very fast what allergies were, with her kids.

Then my daughter was born, full of allergies too.

The doc said: of course, because her father is allergic too. Same for cancer, heart stories: of course, your grandma or great-grandma died of this, of that.

Well, doctors will have to start with the chronic infectious diseases from now on. If your son gets lyme, 'of course, because his father had it'. And so on.

The only problem is that the number of diseases and problems just INCREASE, and get more SEVERE, and start at LOWER ages. That bare increase cannot be only explained by genetics. Not to my understanding.

Even the age of menstruation decreases. In an isolated tribe in Africa, with little contact with our world, the women menstruate later and if I remember right, the average was around 16, 17!!

I know a girl who started at 9. And there is record of children getting pregnant at 5!!!

Isn't age of starting menses also SUPPOSEDLY controlled by genetics?

Well, I do not think so. Partly, yes, but not only. A chemist friend of mine always said that with so many plastics in our food / environment imitating hormones, huge problems are to come (that was in 1993!!).

I refuse to believe all these genetic deterministic explanations because they do not make sense to me. Somehow, there is a lot about our environment and life styles that must be taken into account.

I wouldn't be surprised if many people get cured from defective detox pathways, allergies, whatever diseases they took for granted as being permanent (as they were told it was genetically determined).

[ 03-25-2015, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GZ, yes, the wand produces a bit of ozone. But I do wonder how much it does produce, and if the minimal amounts that go through the pores would do something...

I just feel that ozone is just a very little part of what the wand does. People doing ozone treatments do have improvements, but they do it much more intensively (insufflation). Or by the blood, like dr. W. does. I never though heard about really spectacular changes after ozone.

I only used it in my jawbone, for healing infections there. It does help, but it was never miraculous. My lyme doc has years of experience with it, and it can't solve all infection problems in the mouth....

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels wrote:
Somehow, there is a lot about our environment and life styles that must be taken into account

Exactly!! We live in a highly toxic world! It puts a lot of stress on our bodies making our weaknesses apparent.

From what I can tell, we are born with certain genes that give us a propensity towards certain health issues. Then, if the right conditions occur, those genes become problematic. Someone who does not have lyme would never find out that they don't efficiently bind the toxins and remove them. I believe lyme, heavy metals, pesticides etc. put a great strain on our system especially our detox pathways. If I didn't have exposure to these things, I would likely be able to detox normal exposures just fine.

I think of genetic testing only as a tool. I use muscle testing (mine and my herbalists) to see if any of the results make a difference for me and we treat accordingly.

For example, one of my tests show I may not efficiently convert folic acid to a form my body can readily use. I now take a form that is already converted and wow what a difference in my quality of sleep and in my propensity towards depression. Same for my sister. Perhaps someday I can stop taking it but it is a small price to pay to stop waking up every hour or 2 all night long and to be much less bothered with depression.

As far as the sulfur issue, I can handle a certain amount and then after that I get a lot more pain including major muscle burning + my sleep becomes very disturbed. I've played around with the issue over and over and the results are very convincing so when I start to have symptoms I use sparga until they are gone.

I certainly had my doubts regarding the genetic test results and only did the testing at my lyme doctors insistence but I'm really glad I did. This illness can be horribly miserable as you know. I'm all for anything that reduces the misery.

Bottom line for me is the result. I'll use something whether it makes sense or not if it helps. LOL That said, the genetic issue as I know it (and I'm no expert) makes sense to me.

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Member # 8552

Carmen,
Great link. I did the one minute healing with sound that they have on their website. I'll be interested to see if I feel better today.

From reading the description, it sounds like the version they are selling does not require a cool down period making it better for a business who may want to use it for long periods. I am intrigued by the noble gas comment. Does this imply that the wands have noble gas? I see no evidence of that in the little cosmetic model I have. Maybe that is the difference?

The site states:
Violet Ray Technology energizes the body by way of a very short exposure using Noble gas tubes to transfer antioxidant electrons into the body tissues which studies show directly neutralize free radicals

If true, that would be of great benefit.

Terry

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Terry, I'm glad you left a part open in your mind, and do not only believe your are forever doomed due to your genes! Please, don't.

Same for me with the KPU. No matter what I tried, I had to give in: I had that problem and it was to stay with me, probably forever. Why in the hell my body dumps such important minerals? I even got convinced, that I had a defect!

then comes this wand. And all changes!

My daughter is so energetic today, she dances, sings, tells me jokes, makes surprises, runs just to run (so that she spends her energy), her face is tanned (without any sunlight!), and cheek pink...

She is eating spelt again, she kissed her bread yesterday, so good it tasted. Her allergies are correcting, her mood is brighter (she was never negative, but now, wow, it's like sunlight in the house), her minerals are staying, she is hungry, her gall bladder is finally working without any bitter drops...

I mean, it's too much to believe, for a mother.

I even feel I can die in peace now, that she may have a life that look normal.

And now, I am suspecting that we are REPELLING TICKS?? It's just a suspicion, but since we started the wand, bugs stopped biting us.

My cat brings fleas (despite so many anti flea products), she's half angora and I never had that problem with previous pets, but it's been 2 years that I am fighting her fleas, she gets them in the woods...

I'm using chemicals on her too, for the first time in my life in a pet (which I am against), just because I'm tired to be bitten. Me and my daughter. I'm tired to wash clothes, so I got used to freeze the clothes to kill the fleas we get.

Well, Frontline is as inefficient as all other natural products we tried...

No more flea bites, suddenly. No more mosquito bites (we do have mosquitoes inside, even in winter as it is an old farmhouse, full of plants inside). My freezer has no more of our clothes...

Tick season already started. We will know until the end of October... If we get no tick bites, or much less than usual, wow. Even that can be changed, I mean, the attraction to insects, that I thought, I was born with.

My daughter was born with that tendency. Her first tick bite was on her head at the age of 1.

My husband never got bitten by any tick. No flea goes to him, mosquitos, very rarely. If we change to become like him, it will blow my mind.

I will try to use the wand on the cat. It'll be hard, due to noise.... I wonder if the wand will work as anti flea for her!!!!

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive been looking through youtube today on films about the violet ray and found some interesting things.

This first one demonstrates the healing effect for treating moles. The ray actually made new moles come up for elimination..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTyi-7fefXU&spfreload=10

This woman gives a good basic instructions on how to use the violet ray for cosmetic purposes.:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5z2Ve1Q_Hg&spfreload=10

And this one I thought was a hoot.. for inhaling ozone produced by the violet ray with this antique device:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcDhIpYyMFs&spfreload=10

This film will show you what all the different electrodes are used for.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eobdz8a7mM&spfreload=10

Here is another regarding moles. Many believe moles are caused by virus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCGhUe4ipCw&spfreload=10

A four part series:

#1 https://www.youtube.com/watchv=ETH7FYT5j6k&spfreload=10

Says it can cure aches and pains and alleviates stress by making you feel fit and healthy, regrows hair by increasing circulation and may increase the color in gray hair:
#2 https://www.youtube.com/watchv=0cMrk9REyd8&spfreload=10

Regarding cancer. the machine produces 2,000 occillaitons per minute:
#3 https://www.youtube.com/watchv=xW7kNA3f7Zo&spfreload=10

In this video the woman says that the machine in Australia has been reclassified to be equal as an MRI machine!!!
#4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfowPP9IzbQ&spfreload=10

Violet ray under Oscilloscope. 380,000 Hz. WOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmWExo0rcQE&spfreload=10

Is this one to bad to post here? It cracked me up! who would have known? LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr_BIPt3CXE&spfreload=10

[ 03-25-2015, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Carmen, thanks for the videos!!

Violet ray under Oscilloscope. 380,000 Hz. WOW!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmWExo0rcQE&spfreload=10

I can't really understand everything the man was talking about. My English is not good enough, and the sound is terrible.

Can someone help me?

Second half of the video:
1) He said something about the cost, that the violet ray wand can be found for 100 bucks or less.

But then he said something like its worth about 5,000 dollars? No kidding, he added.

2) He said the magnetism created is massive. There is more magnetism than .... (?). I can't get what he meant...

Then he added that such high magnetism is not necessarily harmful, as it is waveforms and frequencies that treat a body.

If someone understands, could you please write?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Carmen posted: In this video the woman says that the machine in Australia has been reclassified to be equal as an MRI machine!!!

#4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfowPP9IzbQ&spfreload=10
-------------------

The British lady added that, if today a maker would like to make it for health use in Australia, the license alone would cost more than 100,000 dollars for the manufacturer.

The power of it is in the same range as an MRI scanner, that is why.

Did I get it right?

So that, no way you will find anything cheap to be accessible to many people, if this becomes a standard device for treating people!!

Look that the model she has, it is an old one, a vintage model found in ebay. She paid 2,000 pounds for it.
--------------------

The model the guy of the previous video had, was home made by himself.

He then mentioned you can find similar devices for 100 bucks or less in the market!!!

I tell you all, what I think: these cheap cosmetic models are very similar to the original ones!!

Look: the cheaper models still take warts off, cures eczema /rashes, eases arthritic pains, cures open wounds, diminishes grey hair at the age of 52 like the lady of the other video said, etc, etc... Right?

The guy said it all: for less than 100 bucks, you are buying something that's worth 5,000 bucks!!

In a practioner's office, you will ONLY find the expensive models for OBVIOUS REASONS: ...

....you won't make a patient return and pay, let's say 50 bucks for each treatment if the device can be purchased for 50 bucks and you can use it daily at home!

Practioners will ALWAYS have to have expensive devices to make patients come back.

You come back to get an MRI at the hospital, because you can't have at home a cheaper version of it.

Do you think the cheaper model is bad because it is cheap? Think again!

I pray now that this device continues to be sold for COSMETIC PURPOSES only, so that people can still afford to have an equipment at home, that is extremely powerful.

The British lady even uses it to heal pets.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Yes, I think you sorted it out about right Brussels! and this is why they worked so hard to discredit it. After you watch that movie I sent you you will understand more on how hard the powers that be work to discredit and stop alternative medicine,, right down to book burning and imprisonment.

They did it to Rife too.. burned his lab and did all they could to break his spirit.. which they did. How many cases of Lyme can Rife now take credit for curing due to his research and years of dedication?

Fortunately the violet ray instructions for construction are all over the net. Clearly the genie is out of the box and the large (expensive) models are popping up in offices across the nation in the USA... but now perhaps the secret is revealed... large and expensive perhaps does not reflect the truth? we shall see as time goes by, but I think you hit the nail on the head.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

BTW, I am starting to see a lot of hypothesizing that those who cannot tolerate Rife and EFM, and probably this violet ray too, probably have problems with heavy metals in their body. This is discussion unfolding on another forum I'm on.

[ 03-26-2015, 10:31 AM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for all of the videos, Carmen! In the beginning I found it a little tedious navigating websites while trying to sort through the applications of the violet wand as a health device and a sex toy. The good thing about that is there should always be dedicated followers of the violet ray, so it will always be around [Smile]
Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I took a small plunge and tried the device on low power with my finger always touching the glass.

I used it for 20 seconds on my liver and 10 seconds on each kidney on Wednesday.

I did not feel too good, but not horrible. Took a long nap Thursday and needed chlorella which I have not used in ages.

Continue to use my daily detox of homeopathic sulphur and silicea as well as nanozeolite.

Symptoms were being a bit off balance, tingling in left foot, fatigue, and high ear pressure.

Today I did 10 seconds each on 2 sets of lymph nodes (under arm and in back on knee). Again I needed chlorella, but that may still be from Wed.

Within 2 hours I got the off balance, high ear pressure, and foot tingling again today.

I will not use the violet device again for a while as I was not working this week, but do have to go back next week.

Will be interesting to see how long I need the chlorella. Have not used it in months. Does not feel like metal detox, though. With that I used to get a metallic taste in mouth.

Perhaps pesticides coming of liver--is that possible?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8880 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, I can't tell you what is coming out, but I swear that the worst are the FIRST days on it.

Just a few seconds or minutes of the wand, and everything that I suspect, were kept intracellular or in hidden places, gets into movement.

Your symptoms look a bit like mine, toxicity... Even tinnitus, I am sure mine were related to high levels of toxins.

Chlorella is much more than a heavy metal binder. The green content (chlorophyll) and the great amount of aminoacids (it has ALL aminoacids the body needs), and the high amount of bio-absorbable minerals makes it one of the most perfect detox and nourishing plants on the planet.

Almost every time I have candida, I need chlorella, to clean biotoxins, from candida or fungi.

It's an almost complete plant, therefore, multi-functional!

We don't know if it tests because of aminoacids, or chlorophyll, or minerals... It just keeps testing good, on and off. After the wand, I take it even when it does not test, just as prevention..... I mean, after what happened 2 weekends ago.
----------------------

I stopped the wand for one whole week sometime in the 3rd week or so, I kept pouring toxins day after day. Even without using it. So just be attentive, so that you don't crash.

I do think it opens cells, makes the lymph and blood more liquid, so things get on the move, the good (nutrition, minerals) and the bad ones!

The wand treatment does not feel good on the first days...

Only after, we get a bit used to it, but overdoing never feels good. Few minutes, that's all.

If I understand it well, the wand's electric currents are VERY LOW, really very low, but the voltage and frequency are really VERY high.

I'm still not sure if my body will ever get TOTALLY used to it, as these currents still feel non-natural for me.

I mean, if you just ground yourself (earthing), you never feel weird.

If you tap, you never feel weird.

Homeopathy, is so calming for me, like a deep massage of my soul, almost, I never feel weird either.

But these high frequencies are a bit like Rife, I think, more mild than Rife (that I never really enjoyed), but still not as mild as microcurrent (TENS type of current, even if the unit I used, had the pathogen frequencies, same as rife.).

Microcurrent never really excited me like the Tesla frequencies do. I get a weird feeling sometimes, a bit like the electrosmog feeling, but not that bad...

I start to feel that it is a total different modality of treatment.

I'm not still sure I can, or need, to use it daily for longer periods. No idea on that.

I stopped using it since last Sunday, because I gave it back to the person who borrowed me (I ordered mine today, so it will be coming next week, I hope).

I need chlorella once a day, but not only due to the wand, mostly because my candida IS coming back, slowly, but surely.

Not on my feet yet, but I have one finger with inflammation again. It flares after food, typical for candida or fungi...

Again, I feel like avoiding honey, and I don't crave for it, exactly like before the wand.

So it was the high frequency that was keeping my candida dormant, or less active. That is for sure. Despite all that honey and fruits, and carbs... with the wand, candida behaves nicely.

Once I stop the wand, and continue to eat loads of carbs and sugars, the infection slowly reactivates (meaning, my good candida starts to pass again to the other side...).

One finger is already swollen. If I continue (no wand, eating sugars), it will spread to all other fingers, then to the toes, ankles etc, I am PRETTY sure, as I know the pattern for 30 years!!!

My daughter started eating chocolate again in the last 2 days or so. Not crazily, but she started again. And she's off the wand since about last Saturday (one week).

Her energy levels are still very good, her mood too. But I am really concerned as she is eating spelt (with gluten), and we are not doing the wand... I guess, I'll ask her to stop till we get it next week.

I don't want to risk again a gluten allergy, the way it was before we stopped gluten...

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2n0RcVfHWk

Tesla short documentary,
all you need to know about Tesla in 15 minutes.

It is quite well done, to have an idea of how he used his IMAGINATION to create most of his devices.

And how uninteresting for investors to support free energy to all!

I'm glad though that idea of transmitting electricity through the stratosphere or so, hasn't worked out for lack of funds.

I'm not sure Tesla would know how much we may suffer from electrosmog due to electricity, wifi, radio signals....

In the documentary, we see how intuitive he was. And how little interest he had on taking profit of it all, he died really very poor.
------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp0CYZ2s_cQ

Stuff they do not want to know on Tesla (only 4 minutes)

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.violetwands.com/techniques/81-violet-wand-techniques.html

Techniques

What most people know about using violet wands is merely the tip of the iceberg!

Not only can you use them to touch directly to someone (Direct Application), but there is also Indirect Application as well as Reverse application.

And there are an infinite number of effects that you can achieve by combining those three basics.

---------
Direct Application

As with all toys, test its effects on yourself before you begin, so you become accustomed to its ranges and effects and comfortable with controlling it.

Violet wands can create sensations that range from gentle tingles and barely felt vibrations, to sharp shocks.

Remember that with older models, you should not operate them for more than 15 minutes at a time, so plan your play accordingly.

Unless you want the violet charge to arc to certain areas of the body, remove all metal jewelry in contact with the skin of your subject. Leave metal where you desire a more intense sensation to occur.

Nipple clamps, piercing rings, chains and anything metal will draw the charge to it, and conduct the charge more intensely into the skin.

Insert the desired electrode into the unit, make sure it is seated securely and the wand's cord into an outlet.

Take care not to twist the electrode as you insert it, for this might loosen the wand's contacts over time.

If the wand has a separate power control, turn it on and begin with the lowest setting.

Apply the charge directly to your subject, experimenting with control settings, different electrodes, and distance from the skin to achieve different sensations.

The farther you hold the electrode from your partner's skin, the sharper the shock will be felt.

You can also experiment with different attachments to insert directly into the violet wand.

To increase resistance, and thus spark 'bite', dust a little talcum powder onto the area(s) you will be playing with.

--------
OK, this really look like a sex toy instruction, but at least, it describes the 'problems' with metals and distance of electrodes

Brussels
Member # 13480

Same website above:
----------------
Indirect Application

One of the wonderful characteristics of violetwands that can be used to great effect, is their ability to conduct their charge through one person to another.

The charge can pass entirely through a human body, even more than one, because humans are primarily made of water which is 3-4% salt. This can be highly conductive to electricity.

Applying the violet wand directly to someone, have them touch someone else.

The charge is transmitted through the first person and to the second.

Playing a lovely diffusion of neon purple rays over someone's reddened skin, and having them rake their fingers to transmit the charge over a second person's skin is only one of the ways this can be affected.

Any body contact, from touching, spanking, or stroking will transmit the charge to the second person.

Tongues get a bit numb when they are used in this way, but the sensations of being on the receiving end of an electrically charged tongue can be incredible.

-------------
Reverse Application

Use a body contact pad and attach it to your SUBJECT person rather than yourself.

Either have them lie down, stand, or sit on the body contact pad, or duct tape it to their body so that there is a good contact between the pad and their skin.

You can also duct tape the mushroom electrode into your subject's hand if you don't want to bother with a body contact probe. Then turn on the wand.

Your subject person will be electrified from the inside out! When you touch your subject with a metal object such as a mylar flogger or wartenberg wheel, the charge of the violet wand will arc THROUGH their body and shock them from the ..inside...

This method gives you the best freedom of movement with a violet wand.
------------
!!!!

Ok, again instructions how to use it for other purposes than healing, but I read in the old medical manuals, that this REVERSE way of treating is very effective and one can combine then massage to the charge of the wand, at the same time.

The person to receive the massage (P1) holds the wand electrodes ON.

The other person (P2) will massage then the body of P1.

Wherever P2 touches on P1, P1 will receive a stronger treatment, as it is the point of contact, where electricity is transmitted.

There is where P1 gets a double treatment, massage + high frequencies.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Published on Dec 1, 2013

Coast-to-Coast AM's Geory Noory interviews Thomas Valone of Integrity Research Institute, author of "Zero Point Energy Utilization" on Nikola Tesla's lost invention, the Violet Ray Wand.

http://www.integrityresearchinstitute....

The Violet Ray was originally developed by the famous scientist Nikola Tesla.

Tesla was successfully experimenting on disease and rejuvenation with ozone in the late 1800s and early 1900s.

In the 20s and 30s, Oxygen-Zone Therapy was used in hospitals, clinics and sanitariums.

In the second half of the 20th century, pharmaceutical companies started disparaging all electro-therapies as drug-oriented medicine was taking off.

Tesla had a hunch that, since his high-potential, high-frequency currents could be passed into the body harmlessly, "these currents might lend themselves to electrotherapeutic uses."

He experimented upon himself.

When Tesla was struck down in the streets by a New York taxi, he didn't deliver himself over to the medicals but dragged himself up to his hotel room where, in seclusion and with the help of his own electrotherapy, he recovered from his fractures and contusions.

He never patented in electrotherapy but in 1891 began publishing his observations in technical journals, and seven years later we find Tesla giving a speech to the American Electro-Therapeutic Association in which he details with drawings the high-frequency apparatus he has invented for this purpose, which included a Tesla coil.

When the Violet Ray became popular with the public, doctors and the FDA started to despise them.

At first the Journal of the American Medical Association published promising therapeutic results in articles.

Then it printed an article about a man who deliberately short-circuited his violet ray and electrocuted himself.

This implied that the device was dangerous and should be outlawed.

The Depression put the companies that made violet rays out of business and the devices became unavailable.

Consequently, electro-therapies became unpopular in the United States.

Since then, the use of High Frequency has declined as a medical tool, just as all non-drug therapies have.

The violet ray is a 'grandfathered' device, meaning that it was produced before 1976 and is generally presumed to be safe and not subject to federal regulation.

In spite of this, the FDA threatened legal action against the companies that produce them and the people who use them.

The climate of official intimidation has been so strong that only one journal (Chinese Medical Journal) has published studies in the last 70 years.

It remains FDA-certified for treating signs of aging and skin conditions as well as hair loss.

In a time when drug therapies are king and older remedies disparaged, that continuing FDA approval stands is an important recognition of the significance of HF's true value.

High-Frequency (HF) Violet Ray uses inert argon gas, which is what makes the violet color in the electrode.

It is a high-voltage, low-current source of high frequency waves in the violet region of the spectrum.

High-voltage is what makes the device work.

Low current (low amperage) is what makes it safe.

Light, heat, electric energy and ozone are produced in each glass vacuum applicator/electrode.

When an electrode is applied, especially to infected areas, it promotes healing, and the sterilizing properties help fight infection.

HF Violet Ray is totally safe for skin care use, according to the FDA.

The current produces an agreeable tingling on the skin's surface as it increases oxygenation in the form of Ozone (O3).

Because of the active oxygen's negative charge it combines with the filth in the body, oxidizing it, then to be flushed out in the bloodstream.

All the waste your body excretes - whether through urination, bowel movements, sweating, spitting, shedding skin - are composed mainly of four basic elements - hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen and sulfur.

If combined with oxygen, natural oxidation processes will turn these into H2O, CO2, NO2 and SO2.

These are, respectively, just the chemical names for water, gaseous carbon dioxide, the toxic gas nitrogen dioxide, and the acidic gas sulphur dioxide.

In this way additional toxins leave the body.

Applying the HF Violet Ray stimulates this vital "detoxification" process and kills p-bac acne causing bacteria.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'll just copy again the last part of the previous post, as it may give us hints on how this device help us with detox.

Hiker, look at the mentioned sulphur!!!

And about all the excreted substances that leave out bodies (what you asked above).

------------
Because of the active oxygen's negative charge it combines with the filth in the body, oxidizing it, then to be flushed out in the bloodstream.

All the waste your body excretes - whether through urination, bowel movements, sweating, spitting, shedding skin - are composed mainly of four basic elements - hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen and sulfur.

If combined with oxygen, natural oxidation processes will turn these into H2O, CO2, NO2 and SO2.

These are, respectively, just the chemical names for water, gaseous carbon dioxide, the toxic gas nitrogen dioxide, and the acidic gas sulphur dioxide.

In this way additional toxins leave the body.

Applying the HF Violet Ray stimulates this vital "detoxification" process and kills p-bac acne causing bacteria.

(possibly, he meant gram positive acne bacteria??)

Brussels
Member # 13480

Google
Mark Bean Tesla Coil

and look for images! It is very cool!!!

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

I wish I had not been in such a hurry to purchase the violet ray. After looking around I think I would have spent a little more and bought this one made in the Ukraine. Right now they seem to only be made in either China or the Ukraine.

But note the plug in for this appears to be for European outlets.. so I will keep looking

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DARSONVAL-Darsonval-VIOLET-RAY-GENERATOR-for-Violet-ray-wand-with-case-/231102950784?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35cecf2d80

Brussels
Member # 13480

Carmen, I don's see how this KOPOHA / Novator could be better than the other models...

the description is exactly the same (perhaps, better plastic?). But the handle design looks too big to hold, or heavier. As you will need to use on your back, the smallest the better I think (if you do it on your own).

The technology is the same. Tesla coil inside, use of gas electrodes....

The good point at this Kopoha, is that you can choose either neon or the argon gas electrodes when you order (so either orange or violet color). I don't know the difference in effect though....

Another good point that the Kopoha, is the wart electrode (as it does look to concentrate the current more intensely). It's got some metal part inside, it seems.

And the box, it is better to transport, but I had looked into this Kopoha model before ordering mine, and I decided to buy the same model as I was using (I bought 3, and will give to my family).

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Well they might be more durable. and one can purchase a number of different attachments. for instance a vaginal attachment that might be of value for different conditions.

anyway, I guess if you are in the US you have to get a converter for it to plug into the electric supply. I don't know much about converters and what it would require. Some are expensive and others reasonable and much smaller.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=CONVERTER+110V+to+220V&_armrs=1&_from=R40&_ipg=&_trksid=m37

Brussels
Member # 13480

Carmen, I have something at home that look like the converter costing 42.95, a black box in the link you provided.

The problem with converters (of that size) is the following: they emit a lot of electrosmog due to loads of wires inside, so you got to turn it off when not in use.

I always used converters, for many devices, as we keep moving from a country to another, and nothing is really the same...

I do carry my devices, that is why I need to carry converters with me.

They work perfectly well, despite the weight, bits of noise sometimes, and the electrosmog.

I find the most difficult part of having different devices from other countries is that sometimes, you forget what is the voltage you are supposed to plug in, and then you can burn down (literally!!!) some devices.

It happened to me a few times, specially during neuro lyme. And it was not funny. Once you burn a device, it's done.

So now I only write on all device plugs 220V or 110 V, so that before I plug something, I know which place to plug in!

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

thanks Brussels. Hard to imagine hauling all that stuff around.

Wrote to the company and they said this link is for purchasing a device for the US market

http://salutary-shop.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=63

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Carmen, great you found the US version (110 volts)!

My aunty just bought another brand in Brazil, and she can just shift a button to 110 v or 220v. But her device cost 120 dollars (about 400 reais).

I find the blanket OLM in this website above interesting!!

I wonder how it works, if it works, and it is not as expensive as most electrosmog protective covers / blankets / nets.

It is also called Orgone blanket! If so, how to recharge such blanket....

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Brussels has been working hard to educate us on the Violet Ray Tube (VRT). I checked the links, watched the videos, and even did two sessions with the large Tesla Lights that Dr. K has at his clinic. After the first Tesla Lights session (15 minutes with my head at the DC end) I felt okay but a little tired.

The second session I relaxed much quicker, felt like I was deeply relaxed and when I finished I experienced a much improved level of energy. Last week I was traveling so the third session is late this week. I did not experience any negative
issues at all.

However based on the thread discussion I also ordered a refurbished VRT from this site.

http://www.new-spa.us/category/page=2

They also supply many of the devices on Amazon. I got a refurb that saved about 20.00 over the new price. It took about 4 days to receive. I got a set of 4 Argon glass tubes and order the same style of Neon. I did not know which gas to get or which might work best so I got both.

So about 2 weeks ago I started with about 10 minutes brushing my face, neck, ankles and stomach. Next day I was really bloated. It took about a day to go away. I also use a rife machine every day so I did not connect the possible herx to the VRT. I have not turned the power up more than 30% but I did notice in the later treatments I am not as sensitive to the device as I initially was.

I skipped a day and did about 12 minutes in the same area but more time on the neck, jaw and chest. Late the following day I was so out of gas at work. I got home from work and felt like I had the flue. I put on a bunch of cloths to stay warm (I was visibly shaking and shivering) and had to put a heating pad down to get warm in bed under the covers. Yes, I did read where Brussels said start slow but I thought I had the flue!

I did not rife or VRT for two days and by Sunday I was fine. Brussels further said again to take it slow so I only used it for 5 minutes three times last week until Friday. I do not think I had a herx from the shorter sessions. On Friday I did another 12 minutes (I have used Argon tubes the whole time) especially on my neck, jaw, and upper back of the neck. I also did my stomach and ankles. I do the ankles to see if I can reduce some minor swelling.

Well on Sat. and Sun. I was running very slow and the back of the neck area was very sore. I could not easily turn my head. Today I was much better. I took charcoal about two hours after the treatment and that seemed to help. I was surprised I felt the herx as much as I did. Even on a longer rife session or doug coil session, I do not feel that bad! Pretty amazing! Through all the treatments I have kept the mushroom tub touching the skin. I have not done any arching.

I will do my next session tomorrow. I will stick with the Argon since that is getting the reaction. So Brussels, thanks for the education and explanations!!!

I have done UV IV with Ozone, long courses of ABX, DMPS infusions, Doug Coil, Rife, homeopathic, supplements, Colloidal Silver, Cowden, MMS, and Chinese herbs and this is the strongest herx so far. However I did have a close second when I took too much MMS one day!

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Matt, many thanks to reach us back!!!

And please, test both neon and argon electrodes, so that we can learn from you, what differences you would find! And please, tell us!

Concerning pain, it's NOT only herxes (from die off), I am almost sure about this.

Try to see if the pains are not ALSO from nerves. On my neck and spine (around spine, whole back), then sciatic nerves, under arm, etc: these for me were ALL nerve pains.

I don't think I had infection there, and these were the most horrible pains I got from the wand.

The parts with actual infection (jawbone, teeth roots, my finger arthritis, knee arthritis, GI tract (candida), skin candida, well, all these I felt barely any pain. Very light, on and off. What caused me intense pain were, I'm almost sure, NERVES.

Even around the organs (like stomach), when I used my PE1 for relieving pain, I felt something inside my tummy relaxing, and I do think these were the nerves that are connected to my organs!!!!

Organ by organ, when I used the PE1, I felt the nerve pain going, and I felt slowly my whole internal organs relaxing, finally, from that horrible pain.

A profound detox in nerves, neurons, whatever, it NEVER HAPPENED like that to me either, no matter which machine, which chemical, herbs, treatment I did, and I swear, I tried a LOT to detox myself.

The KPU, my Photon device (PE1), dr. K's Photon Wave color device (photons through the eyes, with pulsations), homeopathy in ALL types of schools... Nothing did that kind of detox and SO FAST.

So you did ozone too. I did only in my teeth /jaw. I felt it helped, but it was nothing fantastic, compared to the Tesla wand.

So did you do whole body ozone, through infusions? Or ozone insuflation (sp?). I heard good things, but never really felt it was what I was needing, as a whole body treatment, I mean...

That is why I wonder if what is causing all these positive changes have in fact little to do with O3 (ozone).

People keep writing it is the ozone that do that all with these wands, but are people doing ozone insufflation having the same good results as we are having??

Great you are not as sensitive anymore. Like we both at home, we feel comfortable with the currents, but I do think a lot of earthing together with this Tesla wand cannot do bad, as earthing /grounding does help us eliminate the extra electrons.

Plus the sensation of earthing is incomparable to anything else (to calm the body and soul!), if you stay long enough earthed. Doing long sessions with the wand will not give you the same feeling, at least, not in the phase where we are yet.

The feeling of relaxation came a bit later, not at first, for us.
-------
Matt, are you on the KPU too?

If yes, please, give me an update about it. I am so hopeful that these high frequencies may solve that problem.

If dr. K is testing you, he has probably tested you for the KPU, as he puts almost everyone on those supplements...

I would like to know if others also test negative for the KPU supplements after using the wand for a while. We continue to be without any supplements, not even Vit D3!

I just took magnesium again, as I am waiting for my wand to come. I had cramps these last days, as candida was coming back. I could stop its progression by earthing only, but it takes me pretty some time, laying on the grass...

So please, tell us about the KPU!

Brussels
Member # 13480

If I understand it right, there are different ways to use the wand and then, these ways will reach INTERNALLY different organs /parts, in different ways.

1 ) direct treatment IF on the sofa, totally isolated (meaning, no grounding), or with rubber shoes, standing:

The glass electrode is negative, and the air (?) positive: the formed ozone (that we can smell) is the result of that reaction.

So it may mean that the currents go mostly locally? [confused]

Can anyone help on that?

2) if we are grounded, like barefoot on grass, or holding any metal which is grounded (earthed), then then electrons will tend to go to that point, meaning, they will pass INSIDE our bodies to reach the grounding point.

I can assure you all, that if you hold the glass electrodes with one hand, and then hold a grounded metal with the other hand, you WILL have a sort of herx / detox, on the whole region (left, right shoulders, left and right hands).

You DO feel the current passing to the hand holding the metal (you can even eventually see the sparks coming out of your fingers if you put the current high enough on the device).

Surely, the current is passing to the grounded metal!

Therefore, to treat INSIDE your body better, you'd rather ground yourself and imagine the shortest way for electrons to travel (from the glass electrode to the grounding point).

And from there on, choose where to ground yourself and where to touch the electrode, if you see what I mean.

So if you want to treat your brain, for example:
put the electrode on the top-most part of the head, and do it barefoot on grass. If you want to reach other parts of the brain, just move the glass electrode on your head and keep your feet on grass.

Same for internal organs, either do it on grass (if you are afraid of ticks, just lay on a thin cotton sheet, and let it there for a while to feel wet). If the sheet is too dry, I don't know if the contact will be made and proper earthing will happen.

I guess lying on the sheet, you can do all organs then: whole belly area, chest, joints, as the electrons will travel down to reach the sheet...

You could also buy any of these grounding mats used for computer mouse, for example, and use that to ground yourself.

these are just some ideas... [Wink]

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea if I have KPU. I take 50 mgs of zinc 5 times a week. I sometimes forget on the weekends. I never really got the self testing down. However I do think I am more intuitive now then when I started this craziness.

I have not tried to pass the current from one side to the other. However my rife unit comes with a grounding mat that I use when treating with rife. I only started using the grounding mat the last 3 times I used the wand also. After I watched the Grounding movie I have begun using the grounding mat much more often. I turn on my rife machine and just use the ground before, during, and after rife sessions. The next step is to get grounding mat to sleep on. They have them on Amazon.

Concerning Ozone, I have done probably 15 UV Blood IV's with ozone. I am sure it helped but I could not do it enough treatments to get on top of the infection. One doc is 2 and 1/2 hours away and the other a little more than an hour. On two of the early 15 sessions I felt great but was never able to gain that feeling again with the additional sessions.

My Ondamed sessions seemed to actually make me feel better than the Ozone UV blood IV's. I believe most of my Lyme and co-infections have gone into the cell and so I am not sure how effective the UVB's are against the intracellular Lyme.

I really like the Ondamed sessions but have stopped since I started using my rife machine much more regularly. It has taken a while for me to transition to using the rife routinely. I will be getting another Ondamed treatment next week but I wanted to tell my ND about the VRT experience. I should have more to share on the VRT by then!!!

So I will do more VRT, much more grounding(earthing) and I have begun drinking lots of higher PH water between meals. Right now I am buying the PH water but will soon just get the drops on Amazon and add them to my filtered water. I recently got my saliva tested and was much more acidic than I thought. So it may be a reason why some of my approaches were not working very well.

So more VRT, more Rife, more earthing, and higher PH water between meals.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

As with the pH, the body does need to be acidic to detox. Not 100% of the time, but it seems that with an alkaline body, it cannot turn to detox mode.

I suspect that with the wand, as it puts toxins on the move, your body will be acidic for a while.

Thanks for explaining about ozone.

As for zinc, go by intuition, but I suppose that excess may not be good (if the wand does open the cell walls as it is doing).

As for earthing, dr. K. used to say a hospital in Japan used that (let the patient inside a whole inside the ground for a few minutes a day) and the twilight light directly on skin for healing cancer patients at terminal stage, with good and astonishing results.

As for myself, the weather has been nasty these days, and I am not grounding, nor doing the wand (it just arrived today at a picking point, i gotta go tomorrow to pick it). I am clearly DECLINING.

My right knee feels arthritic (a bit), and the worse, my left thumb is starting to have pains too. It is not borrelia, something else, and it is infectious. I feel tired, candida is low gear but I need some diet (no sweets anymore, no honey)...

I had to nap 2 hours, chlorella did nothing. It does look like some slow growing infection, like I am used to have, on and off, the so many years. Winter is gone, but the temperatures are low, so my body is getting weaker again.

I can already expect my teeth to start being painful again (when I push some molars, they do not feel as strong as during the wand).

I am not so hungry anymore, like before either.

My daughter though, continues to be fine. She started though chocolate again, but it pushing me to cook vegetarian. She is in good health, good mood, but not that jumping around as before. We stopped the wand for about 10 days.

I definitively need it so badly. I'll go get it tomorrow morning!

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFwqgWkm50I

I found this youtube video on Ondamed and Photon Genius.

The guy telling the story said he came back from the dead, after 5 years of suffering (he did seem to have lyme, but I don't know).

His practioner treated him with the Ondamed, measured supplements with muscle tests (O-ring test and a biotensor), and used the Photon Genius ( I do think this is similar to dr. K's Tesla lights).

He came back to life, in one year, after 5 years of miserable life, after he practically lost hope!

Amazing, isn't it?

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p23jERb1FE

photon genius and cancer
-------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjFhPDSqWhE

on the Photon Genius:

- Devitalizing mold, pathogens, viruses,..

- lymph and blood circulation gets on the move

- flu-like symptoms after using the genius: sweat (detox), healing crisis

- heavy metals get off, cleansing, different skin reactions

- breaking the barrier tissues: get rid of tumors, mineral deposits, scar tissues (?): frequencies break these 'barrier tissues'

- the patient feels energized, better life quality

- we're learning as we go, so much to learn, it's very exciting

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.photongenius.com/Photon-Genius-Infrared-Energy-Sauna-Skilling-Institute-Report.pdf

About the photon genius [Smile]

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the difference between the Photon Genius and Biontology and the Cherin machine?

http://www.brainstatebalance.com/Cherin.html

http://biontologyarizona.com/biontology/

I am going to a Biontology practitioner currently.

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Patches, the biggest difference is that the photon genius uses infrared light also and the light of the photons covers you whole body, not just though wands that are hand held. Photon genius or genie has nothing to do with brain training.

Yes, the photon genius is very powerful, the infrared component really gets your body moving and the light covers most of your body.

If you contact the ed skilling inst. in Phoenix they may be able to help you locate a place that offers the genius.
Seems they both emit photon light but of what frequency is the question. The photon genie is also programed with some known rife frequencies that are supposed to be good for most people, about 50 of them.

Page 16 tells you exactly what the photon genius does in the pdf that Brussels offered two posts above.

Slow boats from china must be faster than they used to be because I received by violet ray today, in 8 days. I decided to treat a mole or skin tag, don't know which it is, on my arm and both of my hands due to stiffness and swelling that I get at night. Total treatment time was about 2 minutes. Will let you know how it goes.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Brussels you said "On my neck and spine (around spine, whole back), then sciatic nerves, under arm, etc: these for me were ALL nerve pains.

I don't think I had infection there, and these were the most horrible pains I got from the wand. "

the strongest herx I got from my lyme treatment was in my upper back, thoracic area and into neck. The pain was so bad that I couldn't sleep, from a rife machine on my first use of it. I have read that lyme can really affect this part of the body and that it will set up in all these nerves. I wonder if you had residual toxins there that needed to come out?

hiker53
Member # 6046

I totally crashed today and I only used the Tesla violet ray for about a minute on liver, kidneys, and lymph nodes last Wed/Th.

I assume my crash is from its use. Not sure I want to use it again--at least not while I am working.

Ugh.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

Brussels,

Do you feel worse now than before you started the wand weeks ago?

I hate to let loose something that is dormant and not bothering me and feel worse.

I just started being able to teach without my walking stick this year and now I need it again.

This may not be for me.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was listening to David Wolf a few years ago and

he said if you are using a neg ion machine you

need to ground so you can discharge to the

ground. That was good to know as my husband

loved using a portable ionizer while flying. He

like to have one by his bedside too. But, I noticed

when I had the grounding sheets on the bed (it

has silver threads in it) the grounding sheet were

sparking in the dark. Yikes!

David Wolf also said whenever he flies when he

gets off the plane and is outside the airport he

takes off his shoes and gets barefoot on some

grass and sun gazes(look to the side sun with

eyes closed)to reset himself.

At home, to get grounded, I stand on the tile

floor or wood floor. The house is grounded. When

I use the Tesla wand I stand barefoot on the

tile. Lately, even through the super cold winter

I find I have to run around barefoot in the house

or I just get too fidgety. Maybe they are

ratcheting up frequencies in the cell phone

towers or something.

I finally got my Tesla toy from China (which

really must have come on a slow boat like Carmen

said) and to my delight it really did glow violet

NOT orange. The directions are terrible...telling

me not to stab with it and something about not

eating ginger or getting wet for 22 hours. Does

anyone have directions in English? Anyway, I

used it for 10 seconds under my chin with the

mushroom attachment and my thyroid, which is very

sensitive to cell phones, has swelled up or

inflamed. It's still the same and it's been about

12 hours. It will probably go down over night. I did not notice it anywhere else I tested it.

Brussels- do you use it on your abdomen for 10 seconds?

[ 04-01-2015, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

In reading through these experiences, I have to wonder if the violet wand is turning things loose and setting off immune reactions. Negative at first, but positive once the immune system figures out how to get rid of the offenders.

Out of thoughtful caution I took a few days away from the wand. Then my injured finger started to hurt again, a little bit. Shoulder tendinitis has been bad too. I've been putting about 7 minutes nightly with the wand, those pains are gone!

Something I have noticed is the dry cracked skin on my fingers started healing very quickly from the inside out. My hands are like this year round. Suddenly there is no broken skin, evidenced by contact with magnesium oil.

My overall experience has been much different. I've been having my best days since I've been using the wand. After I began the off days my few good hours weren't very good at all. Still not sure if the wand is causing that or not.

This definitely helps my inflammation. Would love to be able to know how this compares to an ozone treatment.

[ 04-01-2015, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: gz ]

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Hiker, if the color is blue then I believe you have neon gas. Mine is orange and I know that is argon. I also got a set of neon tubes but will give the argon at least 5 or 6 weeks before changing.

I just did about 10 minutes tonight on my throat, jaw, upper back, liver, kidneys, feet and ankles. Last time as I said I had a pretty good/bad herx. I will take some Charcoal before I go to bed. Tonight I was grounded the whole session on a grounding mat. Tomorrow I will measure the volts and make sure the mat is actually working.

I also think it is stirring things up. Perhaps some things that have been parked for a while.

Concerning the photon genius I have done two sessions. My nurse practitioner has two units and I was seeing her for UVB IVs. I did it for 30 minutes but the commute is so long I just decided to stick with the UVB treatment before going back to work. As for the photon genius I felt like I had been in a sauna begun to sweat but cannot say I felt much else.

All the Best, MattH

Brussels
Member # 13480

Wonderful posts, thanks for all experiences. We gotta figure out how this works for each of us...

I guess, different problems, different bodies, different reactions.

I realized that STOPPING the wand didn't stopped my reactions of detox. So after a week or so in miserable detox (with the chlorella story I wrote), I decided to use it again, every day, short time, on liver, kidney, GI tract, lymph, and I did feel better then.

I don't know how this works, as it is different from everything else I tried.

Herx-like reaction will come to almost everyone, it seems.

Inflammation will reduce, for most people.

The skin gets better, for most people (mine too, it continues to peel and renovate, my bad nail still grows much better), so definitively, for skin /nail / hair that use more or less same nutrients, this wand looks great.

now for infections and toxins, well, i guess each case is a case.

The body LOAD of toxins and the ability to detox are two areas we got to look at. In my case, I think my load was still BIG, just because my body simply didn't know how to detox & I get allergies from most toxins (heavy metals, etc) and then my body simply doesn't have a clue how to detox these things.

With the wand, I sweat more, this is very clear for me. From my arm, I feel the sweat coming out like it NEVER DID, never, since my childhood.

11 days without the wand, I'm still sweating on and off.

Somehow, i think clearly, that these frequencies OPEN the cell walls: toxins flush out, and nutrients come in.

so to my understanding: you treat detox organs like liver and kidneys: well, the cells will pour out toxins, like hell, but also will take in nutrients. So when they put out toxins, you feel crap. When these organs take in nutrients, they will work better, so help you detox further.

What to do is the question. I just did that trial on RE DOING again on detox organs INSTEAD of stopping the wand for good (as I usually do when I react too strong to a treatment), and I do think it helped me with feeling less crap.

Summary:
- to one side: the wand puts toxins out,
- to another side: it helps the tissues to work better again.

What to do is THE question.

And HIker: if I were you, I would load myself with binders, for liver / kidney / lymph & GROUND myself for at least 30 minutes a day.

I can't tell you 'continue' with the wand on detox organs, as I really don't know, but I do feel there is a curve that will go down for the bodies who are too toxic /or with detox problems,
but then, I hope, the curve will go up when the organs start to work properly.

The down curve can be steep though.... I hope you feel better.

I gotta go pick my wands at the border (I sent them to a delivery address).

Matt, if I read well, ARGON gives violet color, as it was the ORIGINAL gas Tesla used, that is why these wands were called Violet Ray.

The recent wands use Neon, for what reason I do not know. The Photon Genie uses both gases, plus many others (similar to the Tesla lights dr. K uses).

Brussels
Member # 13480

Yesterday, without the wand for 11 days, I had to go to bed in the afternoon for 2 hours, at this exact time.

Today, I did about 10 minutes with my new wand which has VIOLET color (I mean, it's the SAME brand, but it came with violet electrodes).

My first impression is that violet color is milder than with the orange color. I will definitively borrow again the other wand to compare.

For the first time, I felt I needed to use the thin electrode (used for warts) instead of the mushroom electrode.

The thin electrode is evidently stronger, and on my face, it hurts (so I have to put on lower current).

I do think the energy lift is not noticeable like night and day, but as I said, at this time yesterday, I would be in bed, now I had taught a student and some one is coming for treatment in a few minutes, and I feel fine to do that, even though I'm not on my best days.

The lady is in worst condition than myself, so I'm just helping her as a friend.

What I find funny is that, since I started the wand, I start to feel hungry for funny things.

I have ideas on how to cook (like putting dates on my chicken!), or new sauces with lemon grass, stuff like that.

I do feel the wand helps me both with nutrition, giving me energy, and this little push provides my body with energy that feeds INITIATIVE.

See: with other busters, like ginseng, eleuthero, mineral supplements, pH correctors, coffee, whatever excites me, I won't get that effect.

I will just be more active, my brain faster, but I never feel my initiative really changes, naturally. It feels like an artificial sort of energy (a bit like coffee anxiety feeling)... that is exactly what I felt with the zinc and the KPU supplements.

With the wand, it is funny that I get bored of the normal things I do / eat / read, so it's like it feeds my imagination, initiative, in a way that is light, almost imperceptible, but I always notice something changing, in a playful way.

As though this energy from the Tesla coil feeds me in a different way than most things I tried before.

Maybe it's just the nutrition entering my cells properly? Who knows? I never felt that kind of energy boosting that the wand provides me, even when I crash due to toxins (I do feel I'm not on my last minutes of battery charge, even when I crashed few weeks ago). I don't know if someone relates.

With lyme and herxes, when I crashed, I felt close to ZERO energy. With the wand, my crashes are also awful, but I still feel I am alive, and I will get off and be well, as I have some energy resources left inside me, despite the crash. Does that make sense to anyone here?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Different images obtained from a Tesla coil through quartz cristals, argon gas, metals...

Amazing images, and this energy is going inside us through the wand?

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/research/resonance/plasma.htm

Brussels
Member # 13480

As it is my impression, the Tesla coil is still not 'understood' by physisians / scientists... It continues to amaze everyone.

'Unconventional electricity', 'it largely exceeded my expectations', 'such a device is so powerful that can be compared to an MRI' or 'to very expensive device', etc...

It was surely made out of a highly intuitive mind, and the way the energy crosses physical barriers still amazes everyone!

In the website below, they built again a Tesla coil, like in many other sites...

A tesla coil:
- transmits wireless energy
- materials in contact will glow, or disintegrate, or burn
- used in ION motors, induction fields
- discharges quite some distance (a small unit may discharge up to 4 feet)...

---------------------------
http://www.amazing1.com/tesla-coils.html

The spectacular and highly visible effect produced by tesla coils has been the subject of controversy for years.

The high frequency high voltage energy produced possesses qualities unlike conventional electricity.

It defies most insulation material, transmits energy without wires, produces heat, light and noise yet harmlessly passes through human tissue with virtually no feeling or shocking effects.

Much research, money and effort was dedicated to actual construction of similar large devices capable of producing 200 foot lightning bolts and illuminating light bulbs 25 miles away.

Nikola Tesla was the originator of this research and was often thought of as a charlatan.

As progress was made in the electrical sciences it was soon realized that he was indeed correct, and responsible for many advances in the development of energy production.

He has now been credited with these advances and original techniques.

His main theory, however, is still very much in question and many dedicated groups are hopeful in obtaining some break that will resurrect it.

The tesla coil is the basis for this research and never ceases to amaze all those who come in contact with its highly visual and audible effects.

Brussels
Member # 13480

What is PLASMA?
----------

http://www.baesystemseducationprogramme.com/what-is-engineering/tesla-coil.php

In 1891, Nikola Tesla built his first Tesla Coil to produce high voltage, low current, high frequency, alternating current electricity.

Tesla used these coils to conduct innovative experiments in lighting, X-Ray generation, ELECTROTHERAPY and transmission of energy without wires.

Tesla Coils produce vivid and large electrical discharges generating extremely high voltages.

Tesla himself managed to build one example that generated over 100 million volts!

Most current Tesla coils produce between half a million and a million volts and now are mainly used for demonstrations in museums or science fairs.

The BAE Systems 2014 Roadshow features a Tesla Coil demonstration, which is housed in a Faraday Cage for extra safety.

The lightning bolts that are produced by Tesla Coils are really discharges of what scientists call plasma.

PLASMA is one of the four fundamental states of matter. ( The other three being solid, liquid and gas). The Sun is composed mainly of plasma.

Plasma contains charged particles, consisting of positive ions and negative ions or electrons.

At BAE Systems, we are experimenting using a high voltage plasma torch to clean aircraft parts.

There are a lot of areas within the structure of an aircraft where it is crucial to have a clean surface. Where parts have to be prepared to receive specialist paints or glues, it is extremely important that surfaces are pristine and clean.

Usually this is achieved through sanding and use of different kinds of solvent, but both of these methods are messy and poorly controlled.

As parts are extremely expensive and required to last over 25 years, the process has to be right.

So now, using plasma torches, BAE Systems can prepare really good consistent surfaces for bonding without producing any mess.

Another way in which scientists at BAE Systems are using high voltage plasma beams is in the deposition of metallic materials.

This is a very complex process whereby certain areas on an electronic component might be masked or covered, then different metals and metal oxides are vaporised using high voltage plasma, which then builds up tiny layers or films as the scientists like to call them, of the metals on the areas that are unmasked.
--------

Very interesting use of the Tesla coil producing plasma that VAPORIZES metals or clean surfaces!!

I'm just trying to imagine if that is what happens with some dirt deposits inside us? .... without destroying our bodies?

Brussels
Member # 13480

The below text, if really from Tesla, really look like mythological, not written by an engineer! But at least, it gives us a glimpse on how this man saw the world, and from where he might have got inspiration....
-------------

Text by Nikola Tesla
Man's greatest achievement
July 6, 1930

When a child is born its sense-organs are brought in contact with the outer world.

The waves of sound, heat, and light beat upon its feeble body, its sensitive nerve-fibres quiver, the muscles contract and relax in obedience:

.... a gasp, a breath, and in this act a marvelous little engine, of inconceivable delicacy and complexity of construction, unlike any on earth, is hitched to the wheel-work of the Universe.

The little engine labors and grows, performs more and more involved operations, becomes sensitive to ever subtler influences and now there manifests itself in the fully developed being - Man - a desire mysterious, inscrutable and irresistible: to imitate nature, to create, to work himself the wonders he perceives.

Inspired in this task he searches, discovers and invents, designs and constructs, and enriches with monuments of beauty, grandeur and awe, the star of his birth.

He descends into the bowels of the globe to bring forth its hidden treasures and to unlock its immense imprisoned energies for its use.

He invades the dark depths of the ocean and the azure regions of the sky.

He peers into the innermost nooks and recesses of molecular structure and lays bare to his gaze worlds infinitely remote. He subdues and puts to his service the fierce, devastating spark of Prometheus, the titanic forces of the waterfall, the wind and the tide.

He tames the thundering bolt of Jove and annihilates time and space. He makes the great Sun itself his obedient toiling slave.

Such is the power and might that the heavens reverberate and the whole earth trembles by the mere sound of his voice.

What has the future in store for this strange being, born of a breath, of perishable tissue, yet immortal, with his powers fearful and divine?

What magic will be wrought by him in the end? What is to be his greatest deed, his crowning achievement?

Long ago he recognized that all perceptible matter comes from a primary substance, of a tenuity beyond conception and filling all space - the Akasha or luminiferous ether - which is acted upon by the life-giving Prana or creative force, calling into existence, in never ending cycles, all things and phenomena.

The primary substance, thrown into infinitesimal whirls of prodigious velocity, becomes gross matter; the force subsiding, the motion ceases and matter disappears, reverting to the primary substance.

Can Man control this grandest, most awe-inspiring of all processes in nature? Can he harness her inexhaustible energies to perform all their functions at his bidding, more still - can he so refine his means of control as to put them in operation simply by the force of his will?

If he could do this he would have powers almost unlimited and supernatural. At his command, with but a slight effort on his part, old worlds would disappear and new ones of his planning would spring into being.

He could fix, solidify and preserve the ethereal shapes of his imagining, the fleeting visions of his dreams. He could express all the creations of his mind, on any scale, in forms concrete and imperishable.

He could alter the size of this planet, control its seasons, guide it along any path he might choose through the depths of the Universe.

He could make planets collide and produce his suns and stars, his heat and light. He could originate and develop life in all its infinite forms.

To create and annihilate material substance, cause it to aggregate in forms according to his desire, would be the supreme manifestation of the power of Man’s mind, his most complete triumph over the physical world, his crowning achievement which would place him beside his Creator and fulfill his ultimate destiny.

Brussels
Member # 13480

for PATCHES:

http://www.integrityresearchinstitute.org/Bioenergy/BEMsHealing.html

A website that looks serious, trying to explain what are the effects of different types of therapies, using the Tesla coil and other biophoton devices...

If I understood well, these wands do emit infrared light through the plasma (?)

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.multiwaveoscillator.org/history--evolution.html

Nikola Tesla was interested in applying his inventions for wireless transmission of energy to the human body.

Tesla published in 1898 “High Frequency Oscillators for Electro-Therapeutic and Other Purposes”, a paper that he submitted to the 8th annual meeting of the American Electro-Therapeutic Association.

Tesla correctly concluded in that paper that “bodily tissues are condensers” or capacitors and he felt that his coil treatment “was certainly beneficial.”

He used Tesla coils as part of his design in creating what is know as the Violet Ray Device.

It was called the violet ray device because of the purple glow that emanated from the argon gas filled vacuum tubes.

Electrified noble gases become ionized or excited such the electrons move to higher energy orbitals.

These high orbital states are unstable, so the electrons drop back down to lower energy states emitting photons of various frequencies in the process.

This includes spectral emissions in the INFRARED, VISIBLE and UV light range.

Nikola Tesla is in many ways, the original pioneer in electrotherapy or energy medicine.

Brussels
Member # 13480

HIGH VOLTAGE STUDY
(How high voltage affects cancer cells, but do not kill healthy cells.)

The National Technology Transfer Center at Wheeling Jesuit University supported by the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization conducted a study which became the basis for patent number 6043066.

The patent involves using voltage to selectively inactivate cells without affecting other cells.

Specifically, the electroporation threshold should allow essentially complete inactivation of breast cancer cells with preservation of the viability of the cells crucial for autologous transplantation(stem cells).

A two million volt external applied field will impart only 1 volt thru the cell membrane into the cell in a healthy cell.

Depending on the uniformity of the cell, the thickness of the cell membrane, and the dielectric strength of the membrane.

Healthy cells have more uniformity, and the dielectric strength of the membrane is greater than in cancer cells.

This allows for much greater voltage in healthy cells versus unhealthy cells.

Uniform healthy cells may withstand up to 2 million volt externally applied to the cell, whereas cancer cells may allow only 200,000 volt externally applied before the cancer cell becomes inactivated.

It was also contemplated that the electric field could be induced in the cells via induction.

All of the work in the patent uses electrodes to generate the electric field.

Only one machine on our reviews will allow the user to adjust the output voltage from 100,000 volts to 750,000 volt.

Other units produce no corona discharge which means low voltage, around 100,000 volts. Since the client is standing at a distance away from the device, it is unlikely that the induced voltage with be enough to porate the cancer cells.

The TRUTH is higher voltage is more HEALING.

------
http://www.multiwaveoscillator.org/high-voltage-study.html

Brussels
Member # 13480

My first impressions on the Tesla wand killing PATHOGENS (please, if someone has different experiences, could you write?)

1) VIRUSES: it is VERY effective, it's like viruses are the easiest to target with the wand.

The reports of AIDS patients saying their viral count fell drastically with the Tesla coil, plus a patented device using again, the coil, shows that viruses are an easy target.

2) CANDIDA /FUNGI: I do not feel it kills directly these candida, but I feel it sorts of desactivate them. I do not feel any horrible herxes and immediate results on my skin, but the pain diminishes, inflammation stops, and it stops to spread, no more flares, and I can eat anything that my body needs, without doing CRAZY anti-candida diets.

My energy goes clearly up, which is a great thing when one had fought candida for so many years, like I have been.

i also treated successfully vaginal candida, without needing to use other accessories (I only treated externally), of course, treating the GI tract / liver / gall bladder / kidney, and the infection disappeared pretty fast, without feeling of direct herxes. It feels like candida gets disactivated... I don't find a better term.

I still had spots of infection on the skin, but they didn't bother me, as the flares finished.

11 days without the wand, I felt that candida was SURELY coming back after about day 7 without the wand. I got my first flare, new areas got inflammation, I know I can't eat sweet stuff, and the infernal cycle started again...

Day 11: I needed to take afternoon naps to feel better, as my energy levels fell due to candida and other infections...

3) BACTERIA: same as candida, it feels like they get dis-activated. No impressive die-off, for me, but my knee arthritis slowly stopped to be felt, my right thumb got stronger, and almost stopped to crack. Less pain too.

11 days without the wand: my Left thumb started to feel arthritic, my right knee clearly got some arthritis (light), my right thumb cracks, but it's still strong.

If I do not do the Tesla wand anymore, I am SURE arthritis will come back, slowly, but surely. Same as with candida.

4) Protozoans, other critters. I have no idea...

5) GI WORMS: I got some sort of white parasites (about 1/2 cm long) 3 times coming out, dead, fortunately.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Carmen, I don't know what I had on my neck /back / spine. But my whole back till the last bone, and around the spine, was so painful.

When the pain finally got better due to long pulsed infrared, I felt my WHOLE abdomen was cramped too. The pain was smaller than the back, so I just discovered it when the back was not screaming anymore.

I just re-read a book from dr. K, a wonderful book I use as a bible for the psycho-kinesiological treatments...

There is the picture of nerves, in color, of the ANS (autonomic nervous system), both the sympathic nerves and para-sympathic, how they connect to EVERYTHING in the body.

It looks EXACTLY like the parts I got pain, everywhere, really. The MOUTH, teeth, jaw, is SO RICH in nerves, that is why a sick mouth means sick body. And the organs, the gut, the sciatic nerve, etc.

After that big herx-like reaction, so many things keep changing, as I reported. Coffee making me sleepy, sleep patterns changing to look a bit like a child (till today, that remains), warmth going better to hands /feet, still not perfect, but better, sweat, etc.

I do feel this wand cleaned the nerves, and that it was not a herx. Dr. K. had a video showing how mercury simply go next to a neuron, and just attach to it due to polarity attraction, and it kills the nerve pretty fast, or damage it. It's a video.

It's not unknown that mercury and heavy metals are attracted to nerves, by magnetic attraction, simply. As I had 13 amalgams, since I was 6 or 7 years old, I do think I had enough mercury to bind to most of my nerves, during the years.

30 years of amalgams.... they pour out mercury gases, non stop, on room temperature. In a mouth, that is much hotter, the amount is amazingly high.
-----------------

I do have many active infections, but lyme is long dead, and I never felt any herxes like that on these areas despite so many types of killing treatments.

And of course, I tested energetically. Not an infection.

I still wonder, for the people with ACTIVE LYME, if you feel any kind of herxes , like stinging pains on arthritic lyme joints... (?)

Or, if like me, parts with infection do not feel having herxes, they just feel like getting slowly better, like the infection dis-activates..., but not really get 'killed'. If that makes sense...

I hope you guys tell us, so that we know what to expect, I mean, with lyme.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, do you think it is activating dormant infections, or merely, putting toxins on the run?
Brussels
Member # 13480

LOOKUP, great info about grounding. I do feel it is a good treatment to do too, parallel to the wand. It does help with electrosmog, I agree.

On my abdomen, I use it now for about 3 minutes or so, but I got used to it, I know it won't give me awful reactions, I think. I would start with 30 - 60 sec maximum, on low potency...

As for thyroid, that is the LAST place to start a treatment. In my opinion.

I would never start with a gland, that is the most delicate part of our body, making AMAZING important functions.

I would start with detox organs, and NOT GROUNDED AT FIRST, just because grounding will make the current goes FURTHER inside us, than NO GROUNDING.

No grounding during Tesla IN the BEGINNING , will probably concentrate the electrons mostly on the surface, which is good to test the wand.

After finishing the wand treatment, you can ground for 10-30 minutes for example, it can't hurt. But when you just want to get some control over where the electrons go, I would just NOT ground myself in the first treatments.

It's different to what I suggested before.

Just start with liver, kidneys. If no reaction after one week, then increase the area to GI tract for another week.

If no reaction, then to lymph nodes.

Then, only then, do hands, feet and some troubled areas, one by one.

Watch out for the spine area, back of neck...

I would do the head area only later, as it has many glands, and it is LOADED with toxins (mouth, specially).

that would be a suggestion.

I tested the violet glasses on my daughter: she says too, it feels MUCH more relaxing and weaker than the orange glass.

I tested both electrodes, and to me, the orange tests better, to my daughter violet tests better. I start to feel that the orange ones really go after infection better than the violet ones.

Just a feeling, as it is too early to tell.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/hab/4947344035.html

an add for the photon sound beam infinity... it has plasma and radio wave.. pretty clear description of what it does.. if you can understand this type of jargon at all.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Carmen, this device does not seem very expensive for what it seems to do... if you are able to pilot it!!!

I wonder if when he says UNLIMITED FREQUENCIES, meaning for radio waves, rife, or some pulsed frequencies for the Tesla wand part?

What I like with the wand, is that no testing is necessary, price is ridiculously low, and we just need a bit of common sense to use it...

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Brussels!!!
Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Rife is radio waves, and I'm pretty sure that is what its referring to.
hiker53
Member # 6046

Brussels,

I feel like the violet wand went after dormant infections--perhaps Epstein barr virus in the liver.

A lot of binders like chlorella, apple pectin etc. did not help, though.

I am actually needing more mineral supplementation now than before the wand use.

Using the wand brought back my small seizures, made my legs very heavy, and my muscles twitched and feet cramped a lot. Restless sleep, too.

Also broke out in rashes on my arms and my legs itch like crazy.

I will wait a very long time to use the wand again. My energy healer--who said it would kill infections--now suggests I wait.

I don't think my body is ready to handle it, yet.

Granted I only used it for 2 days--one minute each day. So, if I used it more I might get over the hump and my details might be different.

I just can't do more right now while teaching full time.

The infrared light treatment with Dr. W really made me herx and really helped. I think my body is super sensitive to different energy frequencies. The energy healer has shown that, too.

I used the violet colored wand. Probably be dead if I used the orange one--LOL.

So, I will warn people to go very slow and be very careful. We may each react in a different way.

I am glad everyone is posting their results.

Hiker53

[ 04-01-2015, 06:22 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ed Skilling, who makes the photon sound beam, is very well versed on Rife's work.

He is one of the experts on the subject.

I am sure his device incorporates Rife's technologies as part of the package.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, thanks for the info! Fascinating thread.

Do you avoid getting the area you wanded wet and

also do you avoid ginger or dark colored

veggies? That is what I can make out in the

directions from the chinese makers of this device.

I did not use it on my thyroid. I used it under my

chin for about 10 seconds on very low (I have a

molar of concern). My thyroid

is still swollen but down about 90%. By morning

it should be back to normal.

I wanded my liver today for about 10 seconds on

low and have had such a brain

cloud! It was so bad that I forgot that it could

be from the wand because I forgot I did that

experiment this morning. Silly me.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

LOOKUP! I'm still laughing about the ginger! You must copy the manual for us!!! At least, we can laugh while herxing!!!

And for the thyroid, for G's sake, you didn't use directly on it!! I'm careful even with my PE1, that is MUCH milder than this wand...

did you do on your liver / kidney / GI tract?

If no reaction there, then, ONLY THEN, I would go after the mouth. You can imagine how many miles of small tubes you got in the mouth, and how many zillions of pathogens AND toxins you will find harbored there, specially if you had amalgams OR dead teeth...

I mean, MOUTH = PANDORA BOX, for sure. Under the chin, specially, the area is rich in lymph, it accumulates loads of toxins coming from the whole lower jaw.

Another area which should be done with EXTREME CARE is just around the ears, going down the neck.

http://learnpediatrics.com/body-systems/hematology-oncology/approach-to-lymphadenopathy-2/
(there is a small drawing showing the way on the neck)

If you get any drawing showing how the LYMPH flows, you will see that THAT area, in front of the ears (next to the point where the 2 jaws meet), is very much a confluence of everything coming from great part of the face, head, and upper jaw. (the drawing doesn't show upper jaw, but it flows there).

Then you know why to treat it with care, as it is another pandora box. That area is connected to your upper shoulder lymph, through the side of the neck. If this part is hard, which usually is, it means 'Stau' in German (= traffic jam), meaning the lymph is full of junk.

I hope your thyroid (and you) survive well, without damage!

How about chlorella for the brain fog?

Brussels
Member # 13480

Dan, thanks for the info. Rife, Lakhovsky, Tesla, D'ARsonval, they were all more or less working at the same time and developing such electromagnectic treatments long ago...

The amazing weird thing was that, since then, little has been really discovered and developed, despite our amazing 'technological' developments, computers etc.

The PE1 has radio waves incorporated to the infrared device too, said the maker. He did that to reinforce the healing effect, he said.

I just did an amazing trial today, after another double cavitation surgery....: I used BOTH my PE1, in pulsed mode, with the violet wand, in very low mode. It feels like paradise, really. I'll write about that soon. As the PE1 has radio waves, I wonder what I am doing, but I just wanted to feel normal after this surgery...

Thanks for writing, Dan!

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Dan Bergy, are you sure he makes the PhotonSound Beam? - guess maybe he does. The Ed Skilling institute produces the Photon Genie and Photon Genius. Both devices are created off the Ed Skilling diagrams.

Photon Sound Beam:
http://photonsoundbeam.com/proddetail.php?prod=EPSB

Skilling Institute
http://edskilling.com

And a little bit about Ed Skilling:
http://www.energy-medicine.org/ed-skilling.html

and here is Skilling in an interview:
http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Ed-Skilling/28308610

and another, although they at first appear similar they do offer different information:
http://www.braintuner.com/edskilling.htm

[ 04-02-2015, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: Carmen ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

HIKER, so sorry for what you're going through.

I had today, after my overdoing of the wand (on extreme low power, about 20 minutes), also funny reactions:

- I got colder, like I was running a fever (light);

- my skin got like sucked up from inside (it happens when I take cardamon, or anything that has strong effects as lymph drainage),

- my fingers got white (I had that since lyme, it's a disease of old people that I got as a present from lyme, before I was 40...).

It's as though the blood doesn't go through the fingers, something to do with Raynauds I think. Well, they reactivated suddenly, with my cold feeling. (When I tested where this was coming from, it shows my fingers' problems are linked to the GI tract / nerves). I treated my GI tract with the wand + infrared for at least 5 minutes, before that...

--------
It's NO DOUBT that this wand moves toxins. If they are calmly laying inside your tissue, your cells, your joints, lymph, nerves, organs, well, they are going to come out and cause symptoms, meaning, you feel crap.

People who can detox better, may not have the same problem. Just see all these sex videos done with the wand, and you will understand that these guys do not feel herxes, but they look pretty healthy!

The sex websites, selling the wand, do not mention this herxheimer reaction either...

My feeling is that: the best you detox, the less toxins, and you get only the good part of the treatment = increase in energy, performance, etc.

-----------
As for viruses, you may be right too. My daughter's viral warts look like zapped with heat, they look very dry-dead, they test energetically as dead, now the skin has to fall off for us to be totally sure. It may take some time, as she had these warts for certainly more than 5 years.

About 3 times, I think I could eliminate a coming cold (from 3 different people). We had ZERO cold symptoms next day. But we caught it on day 1 of cold symptoms, so I don't know if it WAS really a cold (it felt like a cold, throat itchy etc).

So, the virus story: I'm pretty sure this wand goes after viruses. Just see what it does to AIDS patients!

If it activates them, I do not know. I hope they get activated and killed. That is why the most important, before going after problematic points with the wand, is to clean the detox organs.

only then, go after the bad symptomatic areas...

---
Maybe your practiioner is right: wait to use it again. The guy I'm trying to help tests negative to it too. I will try to use the violet electrodes with him, as the orange ones are too strong. He tests negative to the wand too. Too strong for him, probably.

I'm crossing fingers your problems will go away. My intox symptoms took time to diminish, even after I stopped it.

I also had rashes where I didn't run the mushroom electrode (like behind my ears)!! Since yesterday, I am running the wand there too, fast, and the rashes got better (they were also itchy).

I saw someone in one of the videos of the Photon Genie, who had parasites coming OUT of the skin (a boy)....

And yesterday night, I sweated ALMOST like I had babesiosis. I sweated profusely, the whole night, so really, my body is totally in detox mode!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Wand on wet areas: it's no problem at all, if the water doesn't get INTO the wand, I suppose.

People use it in the mouth, nose and all other sorts of wet places (!?), without problems, right?

The old Violet Ray manuals all suggest the INTERNAL use, with so many types of electrodes (rectal, vaginal, nostrils etc).

of course, if fluids start to go INSIDE the device, you may get electrocutied, like with ANY other electronic device!!

Today, I used the thin electrode OUTSIDE, on my cheek, in middle current, and let my two jaws touch lightly: I could HEAR the buzzing in between my teeth, the more I separated them, the more the buzzing. No pain.

So the current from the wand on my cheek (I was not grounded) passed clearly to the upper jaw (inside my mouth), that passed it to the lower jaw, through saliva. It was absolutely not painful.

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Well, I used the wand much more yesterday morning. Can say that I really felt anything throughout the day.

Last night my dreams were just wild and I had a hard time waking up and actually slept in due to dreams and wanting to resolve them.
But otherwise I slept well.

I don't see that my hands are any better. Its at night that they get stiff but I do think that the joints below my thumbs where it all connects to the wrists is somewhat better. No cracking today or yesterday for that matter.

I did wake up with congested sinus and yellow junk coming out. Didn't expect that as my sinuses had been quite well as of lately even with some airborne allergy that makes me sneeze. Having pressure in the sinuses on the face and mild headache that was not present previously to last night.

So should I use the want again or hold off is the question.

Ed Skilling in the above linked interview claims that active ozone goes into the body with this device. I wonder how he knows that? At one point I had contacted the Skilling Institute about this and nobody knew anything.

here is what he says "Ed: At the same time your body absorbs oxygen, it produces some ozone, which is absorbed in the skin. We have had many tests run with dark-field microscopes which indicate that, within seconds after these tubes have been placed on the body, it's found that the blood has been oxygenated. This shows right on the dark-field microscopes."

I went back to my last post and added a link on Skillings interviews. The two article at first appear the same but the do offer different information as you read on.

Please note that Skilling says nothing about Neon gas filled tubes.

here is one of Skilling's inventions now FDA approved for cosmetic use:
http://www.mynuface.com/products/mini

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

In one of the above linked articles a therapist who uses the one of Skillings devices said this and I wonder if this is what is going on with my sinuses? Maybe.

Dora: "And, the body's reaction to the stimulation of the equipment appeared to again enhance the immune system, because there was an excessive release of mucus. When the body creates excessive mucus, it's making it to capture the bacteria in the passages, and we have to work to get them out. When you see this excessive release of mucus, that means that everything that was trapped there in the lungs, from years of taking something for your colds, starts to come out."

Here is a link to the CancerTutor site, which really is one of the leading internet sites for alternative means of dealing with cancer. They recommend the photon genie and tell you some about protocols for effective use. I have had first hand report that the Photon Sound Beam is as capable as the Photon Genie...but for the Photon Genius, they are not so comparable as the article will tell.
http://www.cancertutor.com/photonprotocol/

Brussels
Member # 13480

CAVITATION SURGERY and the Tesla wand:

I used the wand for about 15 minutes yesterday, low potency. My energy got MUCH better than previous days. Not extremely energetic, but at least, no crash during the day.

(I started crashing with re-activation of candida, as I didn't use the wand for 11 days.)

Today, I went for my 6th and 7th cavitation surgery.... Again, one tooth got a bad granuloma (my 5th, I think), meaning, really bad infection, no more bone left, only mushy tissue.

The other was 'just' with bad infection. It takes about 20-25 minutes ONLY to clean the jawbone of infection of each tooth!

Pulling the tooth off, takes less than 3 minutes, I think. It is very fast.

The cleaning of the jaw bone infection is what takes time, as it is energetically tested, milimeter by milimeter, on and on again, until no more pathogen is found...

I'm pretty familiar with my reaction to the surgery: after 60-90 minutes, the anesthetics run off, I start to feel that awful dull pain, my body feels like it got hit by a truck, I feel extremely tired and these bone /surgery pains are not fun. I have to sleep early, and next day, I feel a bit better. Third day, I feel fine.

I never take anti-pain meds, nor antibiotics, only homeopathy and infrared, and need to rest one day. Day 3, life gets back to normal.

The difference today, was the following:

- I warned the surgeon about the Tesla treatment, as my blood could be thinner than usual. He said, there was NO excessive bleeding at all. He even said, it stopped bleeding fast!

- when the anesthetic effect finished, I felt next to zero pain (?!!!). Just really light pain, as though I just hit my face lightly, but nothing like usual (I did 5 cavitation surgeries before, so I know how it goes!).

- my energy is not fantastic, but I do not feel tired. I just caught myself running to catch the train less than 10 minutes after the surgery ended, and tried to calm myself down telling me, 'you're not allowed to run after the surgery, said the dentist'.

I ran anyway, and caught the train fast!!! I didn't feel anything went bad either.

In the train home (it's a 2 hour ride), I was wondering, when is the pain going to start... as I'm no newbie in cavitation surgeries... The anesthetic finished, I felt... nothing !!?

It's been 5 hours after the surgery, my pain is still next to zero. The pain DIDN'T START!!!

-------------------------
I came home, and did a double treatment (even though I had no pain): I used the wand in VERY low current, on my cheek, with the thinnest electrode, while I held the PE1 on my face in frequency C.

It felt DIVINE.

I did about 10 minutes on my jaws /cheek with the wand + PE1, then turned off the wand, and continued with the infrared. It's really orgasmic. Few things ever in life can feel so relaxing.

I had to lie for about 15 minutes, to be able to come back to the world of living, then I treated again the detox organs with the violet wand, smallest electrode, smallest current + PE1 on frequency C or F, depending on what tested.

Well, I do feel there is a synergistic effect of these two treatments (the wand and pulsed infrared).

While the wand excites, the pulsed infrared calms. When I finished more 10 minutes on organs (liver / kidney / GI tract), I just continued a bit longer with the pulsed infrared, without the wand.

In my mind, I picture like that: the wand sends so many different types of electrons /frequencies, my body picks what it wants,...

..... while the pulsed infrared helps the cell photons to send the info further into the tissue and around the whole body.

It's like working DOUBLE with resonance: one frequency / frequencies is picked by my body cells (from the wand), while the other is given to the tissue (the tissue resonates with the frequency of infrared pulsing following Nogier).

This has to be done in very low power (the wand), or it overpowers the infrared treatment (that is mild).

When I feel I had enough of Tesla, I stopped it but continue with the infrared, it's as though it spreads the benefits of the wand deeper and around my field.

I did that all very intuitively, as I start to know each of the tools, slowly....

The violet electrode is REALLY much milder, less exciting, it feels better for me, easier to handle than the orange. But as I said, I need to get the orange back again to compare.

------------------------
Another good news: if you treat using the violet wand, the persons around get partly the treatment too. They will start relaxing!!

It's less strong than the green laser treatment (of Cowden / dr. K): with green laser and homeopathy, anyone in the room will get almost the SAME treatment as the patient, in intensity, I mean. At least, that is how I feel, and how my lyme doc feels too.

With the wand, you do feel something going around in the room, even if you are NOT touching the person.

I think that is how the Photon Genie or the device of dr. K. works (by the air, wireless treatment).

There is something going on in the room, my daughter has to struggle not to sit back and lay, when I'm treating myself.

I think it has to do with the photon field, around our bodies: the wand does feed that photon field /treat it, and the people around our field, will feel it !?

--------------
I feel that this combination (pulsed infrared + wand) really cleaned / relaxed my body deeply. It's almost ecstatic.

The relaxing result is more on the physical plane than any homeopathic product I took in the past.

It is more relaxing than photons alone, for sure.

the wand alone, is sometimes relaxing for me, but not to that extent I got today, with a combined treatment. It never relaxed me too much...

I didn't want to COMBINE the treatments, so that I know what the wand does ON ITS OWN, but I couldn't resist the temptation after Carmen posted about that funny device above!

I feel the parts I treated with this double treatment feel like pristine water, pure, light, no blockades, as though all my body parts were new, polished and clean!! That's the best I can do to describe the feeling.

Warning: I felt cold after (like with light fever), my skin shrugged (meaning, strong lymphatic reaction, lymph is on the move!), my fingers got that Raynaud's attack (white)... but I feel so good, I don't mind! There may be toxins around again...

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Brussels, don't they have ozone dentists where you live? With ozone applied deep into the tooth infection rarely comes back and the ozone can penetrated much deeper than you would think.
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

sounds like you might have developed a mini photon genius, Brussels.
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement