LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also use it on my scalp, but I use the comb.

How do you know farther away = alkaline and close = acid?

I use it touching my skin. Still using it on my liver and kidneys, also my abdomen to heal my gut. I use it on my neck (I get fluid there) and face (why not, it's supposed to help with aging!), and my scalp/hair. I'm handling my herbs and probiotics for my gut this time around, so it seems to be helping.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's on the other post about D'Arsonvalisation. I am not sure it is true, but that is what the MDs from the Austrian clinic say it does.

I usually use on my skin, directly, but it feels milder when you have a cotton tissue in between.

good to know the effect of helping herb /food absorption is still there, Six.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great, thanks. I read parts of that thread but haven't read the whole thing.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels-Thank you so much for the tips.

I will start with my palms and soles first, and if that goes well, I will support a detox organ one at a time.

Great info, thanks for the tips.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very powerful. Used it yesterday for 30 seconds on my abdomen to get at the digestive system

and 2 minutes on lymph nodes.

Thought I was going to barf last night and used my binders today. A large red spot appeared on my abdomen, but has now disappeared.

I will go slow with the digestive tract and I will always do some detox organs like lymph nodes with it.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hiker, I find using the light over my liver and kidneys has made it so I have no negative symptoms from using it over my abdomen. I never tried not treating my detox organs, so I don't know it it's worse when I don't. I do know I'm able to handle the herbs and probiotics my doc wants me taking now that I'm using the light.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Six. I will try that in a couple of days.

How long do you use it over the liver and kidneys?

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hiker, I don't time it .... not long. I just rub it up and down the area twice.

--------------------

Kudzuslipper
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 31915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kudzuslipper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It really is a "magic wand." 😇. So let me get this right, this is a tool sold fo cosmetic purposes on your face (like what they use sometimes at the end of a facial) but you guys are holding it over organs to help with detox and light killing... And holding it over painful areas... And you are getting relief and energy?

$25? How can I not add it to my collection as droid would say.

Glad it's working and your so enthusiastic about it Brussels!

Posts: 1728 | From USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I tried to post yesterday, with no success. I wonder what's going on with lymenet sometimes...

Kudzuslipper, yes, exactly. It is sold as for cosmetic purposes only because the FDA and the AMA forbade it to be sold as a medical device back in the 40s and 50s.

It is not 'light' killing... It is a very powerful device, to be used with care.

It is very potent for cleansing the body. Think about what people say about Rife, and put it in that category, not on the facial cream category, I mean....

It can reach 50,000 volts, so really, not something to be kidding about.

And yes, it's about 25 bucks!

-------------------

Hiker, after 4 months on this device, I still get rashes on and off. My gut is still dirty, I suppose, and I get skin rashes around my hip area, a bit on the abdomen itself too.

I think Sixgk has good suggestions: start on liver, about 2 minutes, do a bit gall bladder, 30 seconds or so. Then, if you are brave, your kidneys, each for about 30 seconds or 1 minute.

If no reaction in the next 4, 5 days, well, it may be a good sign to start other organs, like the GI tract.

Advice: DO NOT DO THE MOUTH, nor cheek, nor under the mouth (neck) AT FIRST.

Wait until your organs feel clean, functioning, to start on the mouth.

The mouth was the dirtiest part for me (infections and toxins). I still get rashes on all lymph nodes, under my neck, under my ears, behind my ears, on my whole scalp, just for doing on my face, cheek, jaws...

If you have AMALGAMS, do not do it. Take them off before. I am almost sure it will clean the amalgam OFF your teeth, into your body.

They use Tesla coils to clean airplane wings, right? They say it works MUCH better than jets of sand. I have barely any deposits in my teeth, in between my teeth, almost all the 4 decade-long deposits disappeared.

Dentists cannot clean all that mess accumulated for decades. Not with their 'sand jets', fluor paste and drillers, but the Tesla wand is doing that, slowly but surely. Teeth whitening, and all deposits are practically gone!

I took off some teeth, and it was quite awful what was in between those teeth, of deposits, really, of 40 years... Now, it's almost gone, and the teeth INSIDE are much whiter.

So is that a light treatment? No way. Just be careful with what it is taking off, slowly but surely. Amalgams, I feel, is a total NO for the wand, in my opinion.

good luck to you all!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

How potent is this 25 bucks cosmetic wand?

After 4 months using it, regularly, I know it is potent, because:

1- it still keeps my 3 decade fungal /candida infection dormant, to the point I have zero symptoms, every single day for the last 3 months.

I eat jams, sweets, carbs in great amounts, DAILY, without any single flare in the last 3 months.

2- it is whitening my teeth, cleaning dental plaques / dental calculus in a way your dentist is NOT ABLE to do with his driller devices + sand paste.

It whitens the teeth from within, not from outside

3- all small scars literally vanished from my face. Scars from old acne (many decade old scars), from childhood chicken pox.

Most liver moles /marks on the face, disappeared or got very light.

My cesarean scar is barely to be seen now. What the wand DID help was with INTERNAL scar tissue there. When I started, I could feel the scar by massaging it (inside, it was HARD TISSUE, scar tissue).

Now it is gone on the left side, I can only feel a bit of scar tissue on my right side, but it is dissolving too...

4- decades of teeth problem, lose teeth, infections from roots, painful teeth, are about 80-90% solved.

None of my teeth feel weak anymore. Nothing compared to before (4 months ago). There is only slight pain to the touch (if I push a couple of teeth), but it is getting better.

Literally decades of jawbone infection is about 90% better now. When I energetically tested, in the last 10 years, there was no SINGLE DAY I had all my teeth testing very good.

No single day, my jawbone (upper and lower jaws) tested health energetically. Now, I find no infection, no unhealthy tooth, nothing to treat. Everything in my mouth tests healthy.

I cannot still believe it.

I am only treating further to make the last molars stronger and to avoid that hell re-starts one day.

5- I know it is potent because I literally see how it helps healing open wounds in an amazing speed.

How it lowers certain inflammation spots, quite fast (like healing a bad tendinitis in 7 days).

How it stops eczema quite fast (a couple of days).

6- it stopped the gluten allergy of my daughter. She is eating gluten every day, for the last 3 months, without any bad reaction.

She is though avoiding wheat still.

7- And at last, I know it is potent because we stopped needing most supplements we were enslaved for the last 5 years or more.

Supplements like Vit D3, that we religiously took, we are free from it now.

Zinc, we are free from it too.

My daughter's nails, that stopped growing in the last 5 years, continue to grow. Her skin, that was always white, now is so tanned, even without much sun.

Her cheeks are rosy pink, even mine sometimes too. Before, no color, she was a China doll baby since birth: white face! Typical KPU /HPU baby. The KPU is solved, for us (we had done the tests long ago, about 7 years ago, and both were KPU positive).

We did the tests again, 2 years ago, again positive. Now, we are both negative!!! Even without extra intake of zinc.

Vit D3 and some minerals are being absorbed. And I am sure, glands from the skin are working wonderfully well as skin is moist from within, we need no cream, on the contrary, we started needing regular shampooing (twice, each time), or the hair becomes oily.

I am using soaps to wash my body, and before I avoided soaps and too hot water, just because my skin was too dry.

My face skin shines, without any cream, any change of diet.
----------

It may take time for you to find such changes. We had no lyme anymore when we started it 4 months ago.

I had done many other treatments before I found the wand, but definitively, this device became my best friend. I do think it is a wonderful help to support any therapy.

It kind of boosts anything you are taking, for good and for bad (if you take drugs, alcohol, etc, it will boost them too, in a bad sense, I mean...).

Just do not use it if you have any electronic device (like pace makers)! Danger of death, some say. I wouldn't use it with amalgams either.

good luck to you all who wish to try it!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I jumped right in and used it everywhere! But I've been better from Lyme for a long time now and have worked on many things, so best to start slowly.

I use it on my face, neck, scalp, abdomen, liver and kidneys every other day. My gut infection was wiping me out and taking herbs for it made me very fatigued. Now my regular energy is returning. I'm taking the herbs and probiotics for my gut with no problems. I'll be interested to redo my stool test to see how much my gut has changed. That will likely happend towards the end of the month.

--------------------

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sixgoofykids, or anyone else using this with Amalgams?

I have had all of mine replaced, but not by a biological dentist so I don't know how well they have been removed because my dentist told me that they are safe. So I'm not sure he really cleaned them out that well, maybe just more for looks and didn't do a thorough job. So I'm a little nervous to try the wand now!!!!

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Six, I'm so glad your gut is healing. It is such a different life, so much easier.

My gut is still not 100%. It will take some time, I suppose, but at least, it does not have the awful candida anymore.

Glad you are able to use everywhere. Just go on slow, as herxes can come 4 days after (and they do not stop easily...).

PEBBLES: I do not have amalgams, but I still had them in the jawbones, gums, roots of teeth... I think it does move these nasty toxins around, but at least, that is the only way out of chronic infections there.

Can't you see if there is some left or not? They are pretty obvious, I mean, those silver-black amalgams...

Mine were not removed by a biological dentist either. I just asked a normal dentist, then took loads of chlorella. I know it was not perfect, but I had not a lot of choice as during those years, I was so ill with lyme, spending too much money.

Just do not do the wand on your mouth at first. And if you start, start on palms and soles for a few days and see what happens....

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No Brussels....there is no more silver left in my mouth that I can see. I just don't know if maybe some of them were not cleaned out all the way. But no visible fillings.

I never took any binders either, before or after. It made no difference at all in my health. I didn't feel bad, but I didn't feel better either.

I have been working on taking binders and will start slow on my palms with the wand. Thanks for all the advice Brussels!!

Posts: 116 | From Upstate NY | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I wish you good luck Pebbles!

I hope you can take chlorella. It makes life much easier!

hiker53
Member # 6046

I notice the first time I used it on my gut I did not do the liver and kidneys and almost puked.

Yesterday I used it again for 30 seconds on the gut at a medium power, but also did kidneys, liver, lymph nodes and although I need binders

my tummy is not nearly as upset.

I find putting one drop of peppermint essential oil on my tongue and then drinking 8 ounces of water really helps my stomach after using the wand.

I worked up to the gut gradually. Started in March with lymph nodes, liver, and kidneys and only did once a week.

For me I need to go pretty slow with not much time and not on highest power.

--------------------
Hiker53

Pebbles
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43614

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Pebbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Brussels. I can take Chlorella!!

That will be me hiker. I will probably start out with once a week and go real slow. How are you feeling? Are you noticing any improvement?

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol droid. Let me know if you feel anything.

I did see a device on TED talks that is actually backed up with evidence, but who knows if it will go into production.

They used sound frequencies to bust open cancer cells.

Find the right sound frequency and bust the right cell, just like someone singing and breaking a glass.

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Why waiting for a device that might go into production (or not) while we already have Rife that does burst bacteria and other pathogens?

Why waiting for a device when so many are trying this extremely cheap device with pretty good results?

Some people love waiting for wonderful high tech genetic treatments that might come one day. Maybe it would take about 50 years until the treatment proves itself valuable or not... But people love dreaming.

Others think only a potent healer can do the job.

Or wait for the NEXT generation potent abx that kills all.

I never had the time to wait, when lyme caught me. I felt I was going so fast downwards, I had no time to waste...

Anyway, I'm glad there are people who CAN wait. It means, not everyone is as bad!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, my FIRST symptoms of lose heavy metals or toxins is TUMMY ACHE + fatigue (with brain fog).

My daughter's first symptom is exactly the same as mine. When she starts feeling either a slight tummy ache or a slight lack of energy, she says:

'Do I need chlorella, Mum?'

I suffered for about 30 years with tummy aches, gastritis, diarrhea, you name it, and got cured by chlorella during lyme treatment. I remember having horrible tummy aches by the age of 7. By the age of 13, my pain became chronic. No one knew it had to do with heavy metals.

I only discovered it by accident, because chlorella literally wiped that pain out.

I wonder if your pain is not from that too. During the time I had horrible gastritis (30 years), only peppermint oil or strong oils could stop the pain temporarily (I rubbed it on acupuncture points and sometimes drank a drop in warm water sometimes).

Of course the pain returned, but at least, I could have about an hour pain free in a day.

The wand DOES put many toxins in movement, and we both have been having tummy pains on and off again. Now less, because we take chlorella BEFORE it happens.

It's just a guess though. But I've seen many people solve their gastric problems only with chlorella, that's why I'm telling you.

SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have the money to spend on Rife machines Brussels. They might be cheap for some, for others it is a choice between that and antibiotics.

If there were some hard evidence I could view on Rife's, please provide it, and I would be happy to consider quitting my antibiotics and allocating those hundreds of dollars to a Rife machine.

Anyway, for those of you that are interested here is sound busting up cancer, and I believe some bacteria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sacred.. You can get the EMEM 5A for less than $500 ... Start saving up now, because in the long run it will save you far more money than that.

The link you provided shows the same thing as is used in the EMEM 5A.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Again, the assumption seems to be I have money to save. =)

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

OMG, Sacred. I sent you a PM.
------------

Another thing I am trying now, for JOINT pains, or back pain. When only applying on the painful part does not work, try the wand around it.

I have had an accident as I was still 9 years old, and had extreme back pain after it. I never treated it ever since...

Now that most of my main health problems are gone, this one is showing up (I mean, I'm paying attention to it, as other things are solved).

I did some yoga-like movements and used the wand AT THE SAME TIME. It works like a massage then. I followed my instincts, just move the wand all over my back, and then felt I needed to treat my legs, so I just let the wand scroll down through the legs, following my feelings.

Well, the pain is gone, let's say, 98% gone. My level of pain, from 0 to 10, was not big (around 1). It was more like a 'discomfort' feeling than pain. But that funny feeling is practically gone for the moment.

As it is an old injury, I am sure I will need further treatments, but this is just to share with you all, that when I only treated the pain place (spine), I didn't feel any noticeable improvements (not too fast).

And when I decided to do both yoga exercises with my back, while I used the wand following where I felt I needed treatment and that worked much better.

The reason is probably because the wand is treating the nerve connections to that point. Or the body meridians.

It helped both for my thumb (joint pain) and for the spine.

It's been 4 months treating only my thumb, and I still have some sort of arthritis/arthrosis there (much better than at start, but it is still there). That is why I'm trying a new approach.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm entering the 5th month with the TEsla device now.

The difference from February till now (June) is very clear.

In Febr, my main concern were overall infections (teeth, jaws, GI tract, skin, small and bigger joints), and the feeling that I can't fight them all, but I have to concentrate on one at each time, then I just saw other infections getting worse, while treating one of them...

Now, infections are not my main problem at all. I think I'm about 90% better on infections. There are some left overs to treat, but that is about 5-10% of what it was.

Teeth, jawbones: 90 % better, if not more.

GI tract: about 70 % better or more. I make no diet anti candida for the more than 4 months. Back to eat honey, carbs without restriction (at all, except that I do not take wheat).

Skin infection: about 95% better. I peeled off for 3 months, then now it sort of stopped.

My joints: smaller joints are about 95% better. I feel a bit something on my right shoulder (that I discovered was infected after treating with the wand), and there is a sort of shadow in my right knee (something like it is 98% good, but not still 100%).

So really, infections went down on my list of priorities.

Now I would like to improve on food allergies (I am still allergic to many things), I would like to solve a minor back spine pain, and to solve the Raynauds, as I suffer when winter comes.

I feel tired from times to times, which I attribute to detoxing toxins (as the tiredness lift with chlorella, as usual).

I would like also to rebuild muscles, that I lost in the last years due to multiple infections and some fatigue. I was losing weight for the last years, now I stabilized (I think).

I feel I can concentrate my energy now on REBUILDING my health / body, not anymore on trying to save my b... from infections.

The thinking /feeling picture changed then drastically.

I guess, a big culprit was candida: with it, comes fatigue, too many toxins, bad food absorption, bad mineral absorption, then it causes immune problems, then more infections etc...

So again, I only added this wand to what I was doing before.

Everything else was cut off: homeopathics, nosodes (I now take something when I catch a cold, but that's all).

Minerals, I only take sometimes magnesium, no more loads of supplements.

The only thing I added are breathing exercises (yoga). This is for well-being, basically, as now I have energy and time to focus on that (as I don't need to fight against candida and infections anymore....).

REally, this wand for me is still a big help. I use my infrared once a month or less, but the wand, about 3-4 times a week.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I'm glad it's doing so much for you!

Prior to my kidney infection three years ago, I had been back to "normal" with energy to exercise (I went through 600 hrs of Pilates training, taught, then opened a studio), I ate whatever I wanted (I even ate gluten, but I think adding gluten back in contributed to the leaky gut I have now), and had as much energy as everyone else.

I got a kidney infection, spent 4 days in the hospital, and contracted c diff. I didn't know I had c diff until I went to a functional medicine doctor to try to optimize my health because I was feeling a bit of fatigue. I also had very bad leaky gut and unbalanced gut flora.

I had trouble with the herbal treatment for the c diff and probiotics because I've never been a good detoxer (methylation is what we'll work on next).

I am able to handle the herbs and the probiotics now with the light. My energy is back, too. I still have to be careful of anything that releases toxins into my system because the fatigue will come back since I'm still releasing so many toxins with the die off in my gut from the herbs. I've even had to cut out Pilates (working out, not teaching) because it works at such a deep level. I hope to add that back in this week ... if it does't work, I'll have to wait until we work on methylation. But the light has made all the difference in my gut and my ability to handle the treatment.

I don't think I'm having as dramatic results as Brussels describes, but I didn't have very many issues to address.

--------------------

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, how long did you have c-diff before you were xx'd with it? My Dr. thought I had it and made me do a test for it, and said if I felt bad before I could get to the lab, to go to Urgent Care. She seemed rather worried, and the woman at the lab wasn't exactly happy about possibly having to deal with c-diff. They made a huge deal of it.

Oh, my test was negative, btw.

--------------------
Bless the Lord, oh my soul. -- Psalm 103

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Apparently, I had it for 3 years .... I didn't have the watery diarrhea symptom, but my gut did get destroyed. My doctor was shocked when I tested as having it because it is so serious.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm having again a tough time with my wand...

I think my body is detoxing in cycles. It's like opening a jar of toxins again. The jar closes from times to times, then my body decides to release a great deal of toxins at once.

I'm again back to chlorella, or I get tired, foggy, even some light headache. If I don't take chlorella a couple of times a day, I need to nap, I have little muscle energy (so can't work or ride my bike up and down hill).

My kidneys and liver are again in pain, so what gives me relief are both chlorella + bear garlic a couple of times a day AND my wand, also a couple of times a day. ONLY then I'm pain free, fatigue free.

What's funny is that my daughter is a bit on the same boat. She is taking chlorella at least once a day again, and she asks for it, by herself. I had to pick her in school once, as she had tummy ache (for us, this is almost sure sign of toxins that move through the bile into the stomach).

Taking chlorella stops the pain in a matter of MINUTES, which proves again she's dealing with toxins (probably heavy metals).

So after 5 months on the wand, we're STILL DETOXING wildly, from times to times. We had a break for the last weeks, and the cycle of detoxing is re-starting.

What is good is that it is NOT ACTIVATING any infection. Urine is really dark color, stinking, so it does mean some sort of detox going on. It's like my body turned on the detox-mode program!!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I hope you feel better soon, Brussels!

I'm just doing better. My gut seems to be doing better and I have more energy. I had been away from my studio for a month and my clients last night even said I looked like I was feeling better. I don't think I'm finished, but my gut is improving and I'm not feeling bad from the probiotics, which i couldn't tolerate at all before.

I'm still bloated, which we think is from toxins, so I'm still moving stuff, just not enough to make me feel bad.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Good for you Six. But just expect ups and downs, that is how it is here. Fortunately we can take chlorella.

My daughter even smiled when she sees the whole 2 pouund package coming (she said, what would be of us without it?)

At least, you can take other stuff. I also bought the coconut water and man, that feels wonderful in summer. Nothing quenches the thirst better than that.

People also notice I look better. I guess toxins come out, we become ourselves again. Cells function, hormones function, digestion function, detox function, well I guess we become again what we were supposed to be.

I got the article from the wife of Dr. Meyl. A few scientific articles I'm reading. Some in German though. Lots about immune system disorders CAUSED by chronic infections: leaky gut, immuno suppressive diseases, etc.

They clearly suggest as cause chronic infections, and even cite lyme disease, but also Epstein Barr etc. Very interesting article.

I will try to see if I can copy paste it here (possibly on another thread, as it has nothing to do with the wand).

There is a drug they suggest that helps immunity on these patients (plus antibiotics), but it is the drug that is for me the most interesting.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I also drink a lot of coconut water in the summer. It helps keep me hydrated better than plain water. Also after I workout.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

I am still only doing 30 seconds on low power for my digestive system twice a week (plus detox organs). Some toxins coming out.

I am using it more, though, to try and heal inflammation in my digestive tract. Have had stomachaches and heartburn for several months and especially bad the past 2 weeks.

I think I have been eating too many hot spiced foods. Love the hot salsa, cayenne pepper etc.

--------------------
Hiker53

Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymieloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started out just doing the wand once a week, about halfway between the lowest setting and the middle. I did that for three weeks, then at the end of week three I used it again. I always took bentonite clay afterwards, just in case, and had no ill effects.

I've used it three times now within the last seven days. For many years now I've had a problem with swollen ankles, and a couple of months ago the bones in my feet started hurting, along with my right ankle.

So I've been using it on my ankles/feet, an old knee injury that reared it's ugly head, my neck, tennis elbow, entire belly area, and head. Last night I also used it on my hand, as hubby accidentally dropped a container of frozen chicken broth on it! lol

My feet and ankles are a tiny bit better, elbow not so much yet. Other than that, so far it seems to have no effect. Haven't seen any parasites like some have mentioned, but for all I know it could be doing a good work on my horrible leaky gut (which has caused a couple of food allergies and gluten and dairy intolerance).

The bizarre thing to me though, was that last week my daughter and toddler granddaughter (and dog) came to spend a few days, since they were having new carpet installed and she and d.h. thought it would go smoother without a dog and baby; and her friend just delivered a baby in the hospital near me.

I told her about the wand, and some of the things you all have said that it's done. She has full-blown celiac and parasites, so she asked me to use it on her belly. I did, maybe for twenty seconds, and a few minutes later she said the skin on her tummy felt tingly.

Then she got nauseous. It was then I realized I'd left the wand cranked halfway up....oops! [Eek!] She wasn't real pleased! lol But I told that in a way, it was a good thing for me, because now I know it really DOES something! Haha. Poor girl.

But I think if I can eventually show that it's helping me, she'll use one too.

--------------------

Posts: 102 | From WA | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymieloo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 45753

Hey Brussels, how are you feeling?

--------------------

unsure445
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Droid, where did you purchase it?

--------------------
unsure445

Posts: 824 | From northeast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

HIKER, ask your healer to test you for toxins + heavy metal causing stomach pains. This happens so often for me and daughter, that in our case 90% of the time, tummy ache = heavy metals.

It solves in MINUTES after taking chlorella, if you don't let it long there destroying the stomach walls....

Brussels
Member # 13480

Lymeloo: Poor girl... Whatever it's doing, I guess, she won't know it if she doesn't try it longer, with binders......

See what others reported here (strong herx-like symptoms).

I got worse... I got a bladder / kidney infection. My urine was dark, then got darker, and I still didn't drink enough. Bad idea. I was thirsty, then tried the coconut water.

Days are VERY HOT here, I still worked in the garden, did some jogging under heat. I should have drunk more water...

Well, I'm treating it, let's see. MMS + Tesla wand and a bit of infrared. The wand does help with pain, but the infection has to be addressed. Only the wand, with active infection, didn't work to lower the pain.

I guess pain is just like an alarm: treat me!! Once you treat it, you get your right amount of killers, it's like the alarm turns off.

Anxiety levels fall almost immediately, and I feel relaxed again. It's almost magic.

People with infections are ALWAYS TENSE. I can see it in their behavior immediately. Their eyes, their muscles, their speech in attack mode.

Once you are able to be DEEPLY relaxed for one whole day, then one whole week, it means you are either rid of infections or dealing with them properly (proper amounts of killers and binders).

Lyme disease taught me that. I had enough infections to get the experience. [Roll Eyes]

Not enough killers OR not enough binders = tension, anxiety.

Now I am almost pain free. I feel the 'shadow' of pain though (from intense hours of pain since yesterday).

MMS is working so far. Let's see. I guess too much detox through kidneys (increase of toxins in the urine) + heat wave + physical exercise has to come with increase intake of water. A lesson for me...

hiker53
Member # 6046

What's odd is I have been getting this stomachaches and heartburn before I used the violet wand on the abdomen, although I had used it on the liver, lymph nodes and kidneys.

Almost ready to go to doctor to put an endoscope down to see or to get H. pylori test, but don't want antibiotics.

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

Took chlorella today even though my own energy testing has not been positive for it or any binders. Sometimes I have trouble testing myself.

Then I decided to use the wand again on low power--abdomen, liver, kidneys, and lymph nodes to see what happens.

Will load up with binders. I think it is pesticides that have accumulated in my digestive tract. Usually when I have metals then nanozeolite really helps and it hasn't and I taste metal in my mouth--that hasn't happened, either.

Years ago I had chemicals drilled into the basement floor for termites. I bet those have really accumulated into my body. We are sometimes so stupid when we are young and healthy!

--------------------
Hiker53

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, how are you doing now?

What I understand, is that toxins from all over the body accumulate in the bile, then they will be poured in your stomach through the liver.

As the liver is the main detox organ of the body, I suppose, we dump most toxins in our digestive tract. That is when we get the tummy pains.

I hope you are feeling better. I like chlorella because it binds to so many different things.

Yep, definitively, we learn with experience. I vaccinated my daughter as a baby, only to learn that I did the bad choice...

I went to common medical doctors trying to heal lyme, while I should have kept the money to use with alternative treatments.

Now I have a fight with ants in my garden, and am wondering if I use DE or not. It's much more work when we only use natural products...

hiker53
Member # 6046

Brussels, I am doing better. Thanks for asking.

I looked at my treatment calendar on Th and realized I had been using it on the liver since March and that you are correct--toxins from liver going everywhere.

I used the violet wand three times last week and the last time on Friday I used it longer on the liver.

I started binders on Thursday and will continue with chlorella, apple pectin, and activated charcoal.

Nanozeolite is helping, too. I think it is toxins from pesticides and herbicides I have accumulated from living in farm country, but the name of the toxin is not as important as the fact that I get rid of it.

Interestingly about 8 years ago I sought the help of a Chinese acupuncturist. He kept saying, "liver, liver bad." Now I understand.

I like DE for killing insects. Borax is good, too. Although if the ants aren't eating your garden I would leave them alone. They may keep away other bugs. I have ants in my garden, too, and they like to bite me, but I just let them be.

Thanks for keeping the thread going, Brussels. I am learning a lot and I am getting better.

--------------------
Hiker53

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, good to know you are feeling better. How is your balance? I hope it's back.

Do you think DE works to bind some pesticides /herbicides?

I recently re-started taking DE, just because I'm giving it to my cat for deworming her and thinking about the ant issue (they ate up all my strawberries plants, the stem, all leaves, flowers!!).

I never bothered them for years, but this year they decided to bother me! There is sort of growth of ants in the last years, I feel. I only treated about 1 square meter (this is ridiculously nothing... it may make no difference at all).

DE tests good for my daughter and for myself again. I took about a full spoon and wow, it did make my mind feel clear, like a boost of sudden energy. I stopped it now, because I'm on MMS and chlorella again due to kidney infection.

Yep, every naturopath I see, or alternative doctor, well, they point my liver as culprit. For years.

My liver-gall bladder main point (under the arm) has been painful for years, really. I treat it, it comes back. I guess I detox badly. Before my wand, I couldn't find anything to help me permanently there....

Dr. K. says, if you take coffee and feel anxiety: your liver is charged!

I had that problem with coffee. Not anymore (I can take it before bedtime sometimes!!). Of course, some days, when I'm fully toxic from the wand, I can't.

Nice that you worked up to 3x week. I think that is what I usually do, when I have no big problem.

do you feel it energizing your body??

hiker53
Member # 6046

I am not feeling energized, yet. More fatigue due to all the detoxing. Binders really helping.

Still able to do my 30 minutes of exercise, though.

I don't drink coffee--due to Eustachian tube issues.

See energy healer Wednesday and will get tested for how often to use wand and on what body parts.

I may need a break after this major detox.

I bet DE would bind with anything. Dr. K was a little hesitant about people using DE if they had leaky gut--can't remember why, though.

I do know DE is very dehydrating, so if you have kidney or urinary tract issues, now is not the time to use it.

I haven't used DE in about a year, but should check if it would be good for me to use.

Balance is a bit off, but my ear tube is out and since one Eustachian tube doesn't work and the pressure in my ears is not right, I am thus off balance.

--------------------
Hiker53

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi Hiker, today is Wednesday. Let us know what your healer said... I hope your balance problem solves one day.

I am not taking DE now, because of chlorella and MMS (sort of I need to time things so that they do not cancel each other). My daughter and cat are taking it.

Good your binders are still helping!!

My kidney infection is somewhat better, but still not totally solved. I'll keep taking MMS for longer. I diminished the drops, though.

I've been swimming in cold water almost every day due to heat wave. So far, so good. My energy is not fully back, still detoxing, but my brain is clear, which feels good.

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is this the right wand Brussels? It looks like the eBay picture but the glow seems a different color, not violet.

http://www.amazon.com/Darsonval-High-frequency-direct-Home/dp/B0077CNO1G/ref=cm_rdp_product

[ 07-08-2015, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: dan67 ]

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Update from energy healer: She said there were no toxins coming from my liver and gallbladder and that the liver, gallbladder, and digestive tract did need the boost of energy from the wand as they are not functioning at full capacity...

but I overdid it and the wand caused a lot of irritation. She said I am so sensitive to energy that I should only use it once every 17 days on low power for 30 seconds max and to hold it 2 inches from the skin. (not so sure about holding it away from the skin)

So, for me the violet wand may not be the magic healing tool I had hoped for.

But, it may work just fine for others.

I will wait a few weeks and see how I feel. I go back to see the energy healer next week, so will ask more questions then.

Was hoping to be able to decrease the amount of zinc and magnesium I use, but that hasn't happened.

[ 07-08-2015, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i've been reading some of your posts about Nikola Tesla. I haven't read through this whole thread yet, but i just realized when i bought an ozone machine, this one is based on Nikola Tesla's original invention of the cold plasma ozone generator.

I LOVE it!! Here is the website if anyone is interested in looking. Still using the wand too!!

http://www.plasmafire.com/

Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

jlcd1, my husband has that one. His friend ordered it from a link I gave him for the violet one, but that was the one that was mailed. It took WEEKS to come in.

I ordered here http://www.amazon.com/Darsonval-High-Frequency-Violet-Ray/dp/B00D820L60/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2WAH2YW2GLPLE Be sure the vendor is EHorizon

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Dan67--I think sixgoofykids meant her last post to be for you on which wand to order.

http://www.amazon.com/Darsonval-High-Frequency-Violet-Ray/dp/B00D820L60/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2WAH2YW2GLPLE

--------------------
Hiker53

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that some time has passed, does anyone know if it matters neon vs. argon? Either is OK?
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
six...you have the ozone machine? Does your husband love it? I can make ozone water, and i do daily insufflations. You can also do IV ozone with the machine i bought, but i haven't gotten that far yet.
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Dan, yes that is mine. They can come with violet or orange color. I think the orange ones are stronger than violet.

-----------

Hiker, sorry for you.... I know another person who can't stand the wand's high frequencies (too sick, too strong for him)... We're working from far, and also through very thick tissue. Let's see.

----------

JLCD, it looks cool!

You may even try to ask if you can attach some electrodes there? It looks like the old models of the violet ray.

There are more professional models of the violet ray that look like that ozone machine:

Tefra in Germany looks like that.

The old Violet Rays had attachements to produce ozone for inhalation!

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

yes i am inhaling it, but it's only safe to do if you bubble it through extral virgin olive oil first then breath it in with a mask. He sends all the attachments with the machine.

Hoping it helps my shortness of breath!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Good luck, and let us know!
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by jlcd1:
six...you have the ozone machine? Does your husband love it? I can make ozone water, and i do daily insufflations. You can also do IV ozone with the machine i bought, but i haven't gotten that far yet.

No, we have the wand. What is the ozone machine?

--------------------

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

I will brussels!! Thanks

well it's really hard for me to explain myself. It is used in the treatment of many different chronic conditions. What's your email and i will email you his book explaining it indepth. It's only about 70 pages. or you can email Saul from this website and ask him to email it to you.

www.plasmafire.com

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you for the book! Give me a couple of days to read it!

My kidney infection is finally totally under control. It was a fungal infection, and the cryptococcus nosode + photon is finally working.

All the pains are gone, I feel I nailed it now.

When I ask where is this infection coming? I get the following answer: cheekbone and gut. I have the feeling that this is like peeling the onion: now that my jaws are getting clean of infections, one was left and re-activated: cryptococcus neoformans!

They say only very immuno suppressed patients get that, specially AIDS patients. And untreated is fatal!

The treatment is fluconazole. I'm not taking that yet, and will see if I can get rid of it without abx. The wand reacts zero to this pathogen, even though it had really put all other spots of jaw infection dormant!

I feel I'm turning the page of this infection now. Let's see if it eliminates itself for good. I do not have higher potencies of nosodes, though, I would have to produce them home...

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This, imo, is why it's hard for some people to get on board with this kind of stuff (myself included).

2:13 - 2:30 of this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka1j9RASy3E

"we have proprietary tubes that have specific combinations of gas that produce certain resonances of love, heart, and joy."

^ what does that mean?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

No idea, CAnefan.

You can see that's the exact machine dr. K. uses. He called it a 'consciousness tool'.

I do not use it for that purpose. I mean, I had other things to focus on.

The videos are cool, though, I will watch the whole sequence when I find some more time. For the moment, I only saw the one you from your link above.

The person is not using it for health purposes, but for emotional blockades, I suppose?

Dr. K. uses it for recharging HIS energy, and his PATIENTS energy. He said that deep interventions (like scar treatment, or chiropratic adjustment) will have less healing crisis if patients use the Tesla lights. Healing happens faster.

For that reason, he has been using these lights, not for whatever psycho somatic treatments (as far as I know)...

I use my wand to treat toxin deposits, some infections, help nutrition go into the cells.

The doctors from the Zeileis institute use it ONLY for purposes of healing (for the last 75 years).

If the machines and technology still do more, I would be glad to know.

On the other side, every chronic patient will have loads of psychologic conflicts and traumas to treat. If one does not heal from them, disease may come back fast or never really fully heal (dr. K's theory).

Psychological issues will influence your electromagnetic body and consequently, your physical body.

Whether the Tesla lights do something on that sense, I have no idea, but thanks for finding the videos!

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9N4KkN1xsw

Hey, this is cool. How water is changed from the Tesla lights.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I have no idea either, Canefan. I use these tools for their physical properties based on physics, not that kind of thing.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm reading the book jlcd1 sent me.

It is available in the internet here:
http://www.o3center.org/Articles/TheStoryofOzone.html

-----
5) Transdermal (use of ozone)

Transdermal application of ozone has existed for 120 years, and recently has been growing in popularity.

The skin is SEMI-POROUS to OXYGEN, and 7% of NORMAL RESPIRATION is TRANSDERMAL.

There are several transdermal ozone application techniques....

Unlike other methods of ozone application, employing ozone in a steam sauna will induce the "healing crisis", which feels like having the flu for a few days.

People should be informed of this effect so they can be prepared, and welcome it as a sign of beneficial healing.

Skin rashes are common as the toxins are pushed out through the skin rapidly.

Often the rash is very itchy, and this can be alleviated by taking protease enzymes, and applying Gardener's Dream Cream.

The more frequent the treatments, the more rapid the healing, and the more severe the healing reactions will be.

It may become so uncomfortable that the person will need to reduce the frequency of treatments from once daily to once weekly.

(OZONATED SAUNA) Since the majority of toxins are held in the lymph and the fat, this treatment is the most effective way to eliminate them from the body.

The skin is the largest organ of elimination, and the majority of the oxidized toxins are sweated out, sparing the liver and kidneys most of the extra work.

As the toxins are oxidized, and eliminated from the body, the fat containing them is no longer needed, and also leaves.

Weight loss of 30, 40, or 50 lbs over a period of months has been reported, with no change in diet.

The skin becomes smooth, soft and free of blemishes.

Symptoms of a whole host of diseases disappear as the toxins leave the system and the body is enabled to heal itself.

It is critical that the bowels remain open during these treatments, in order that oxidized toxins are completely eliminated from the system and not reabsorbed.

The best methods of insuring this is by ingestion of 6 - 8 glasses of ozonated water daily (always on an empty stomach),

...large amounts of fiber (such as psyllium or pectin),

...large amounts of natural Vitamin C (3000 mg three times daily),

... flax oil and/or Homozon.

In combination with a comprehensive diet plan, parasite, liver and colon cleanses,

... and suitable exercise, this program offers the best chance for a person to recover optimum health.

Products and methods for dealing with the healing response rash:

1) Liver flush
2) Protease enzymes
3) Ozonated olive oil, topically
4) Gardener's Dream Cream, topically
5) Activated charcoal slurry, internally

6) Vitamin B12 : up to 1500 micrograms at a time
7) Oat juice, topically
8) Hydrogen peroxide 3%, topically
9) Colloidal silver, topically
10) Emu oil, topically

11) Vodka, topically
12) The Itch Cream, topically
13) Calcium lactate
14) Lycopodium powder
15) Homeopathics: Psoriaheel; Schwef-Heel

16) Boric acid powder, topically
17) Bentonite powder paste, topically
18) Safflower oil, topically
19) Coconut palm butter, topically
20) Cumarindine

21) Nature Dream "Cu-Well" Cream
22) Zambesia Botanicals herbal skin cream
23) Bathe in tub with Masada Dead Sea Salts
24) Activated charcoal slurry

Brussels
Member # 13480

THE HEALING CRISIS (continuing)

A healing response is in effect when the body is in the process of eliminating toxins. Reactions may be mild or they may be severe.

One should expect this and work toward it.

The body's inherent desire is perfect health and we have the ability to earn our way back to that state.

To do so, the body must go through an elimination process called the healing crisis.

A healing response results when all body systems work in concert to eliminate waste products and set the stage for regeneration.

Old tissues are replaced with new, and stored toxins are eliminated.

A cleansing, purifying process is underway and stored wastes are more easily removed.

Sometimes there is pain of greater intensity that the lower level of chronic problem gives, but it is usually of short duration.

The response will usually bring about past conditions in reverse order to the original problem.

People often forget the diseases or injuries the have had in the past, but are usually reminded during a healing crisis.

Reactions may include SKIN ERUPTIONS , NAUSEA, HEADACHE, SLEEPINESS, FATIGUE, DIARRHEA, a COLD, ear INFECTIONS, BOILS, or any other way the body uses to ELIMINATE TOXINS. [Eek!]

The crisis usually lasts three days, but if the energy of the patient is low, it may last for a week or more.

The body needs juices, and especially water, preferably ozonated, to help carry off the toxins.

Charcoal is also helpful, taken orally.

This is a time for rest - mental as well as physical rest.

One episode is not always enough for a complete cure.

The person in a chronic state, who has gone through many disease processes in life, must go through these processes again.

Often the crisis will come after one feels his very best, setting the stage for the action.

Most people feel an energy boost the first few days.

Then toxins are dumped into the blood stream for elimination by way of the liver, kidneys, spleen, skin, bladder and colon.

Listen to your body and go as slowly as your body needs to so that your cleansing is gradual and comfortable.

With a more serious condition there may be many small crises to go through before the final one is possible.

Everything must be considered and given its proper place in the build-up to a healing crisis.

One should expect it and work towards it. Then the goal of optimum health can be achieved.

Brussels
Member # 13480

CONTINUING, ON PARALLEL THERAPIES

Ozone is not a drug and it is not a magic bullet.

It is a therapeutic tool of great power which can aid the body in regaining health.

However, in the end, it is the immune system that heals the body.

The immune system is controlled by the midbrain, the limbic system, through the thymus.

The limbic system also controls the emotions.

If the emotions are disrupted, the immune system is suppressed. Every serious disease has an emotional component.

If this is not dealt with, physical treatments will have little or no effect.

Exercise is also an important adjunct to ozone therapy, and must not be overlooked.

The lymph system contains the majority of the water in the body and since the lymph system has no pump like the heart, the lymph tends to become toxified and sluggish.

The use of a rebounder followed by the ozone steam cabinet will go a long way towards cleaning the lymph.

Brussels
Member # 13480

ABOUT ALLERGY, CANCER AND TOXINS: (CONT)

Dr. Albert Wahl said, "Disease is due to a deficiency in the oxidation process of the body, leading to an accumulation of toxins. These toxins are ordinarily burned in normal oxidation".

Dr. Wendell Hendricks of the Hendricks Research Foundation wrote:

"Cancer is a condition within the body where the oxidation has become so depleted that the body cells have degenerated beyond control.

The body is so overloaded with toxins that it sets up a tumor mass to harbor these poisons and remove them from general activity within the body.

Dr. Hendricks further stated, "The true cause of allergy is a lowered oxidation process within the body, causing the body to be sensitive to substances entering.

Only when the oxidative mechanism is restored to a higher state of efficiency can the sensitivity be eliminated."

Dr. Norman McVea said, "When the body has sufficient oxygen, it is able to properly eliminate toxic wastes from the system.

Natural immunity is enhanced when the system is not burdened with a heavy buildup of toxins."

Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm just posting that, because what ozone does, seems to be very similar to what people experience with high frequencies.

Well, the guy who invented both 'therapies' is the same Nikola Tesla. The original Violet Rays could produce ozone for inhalation, if you had the ozone inhalator electrode.

I never believed that ozone could enter the skin through the wand, but if it is true that part of our respiration goes THROUGH the skin (7%), we are getting some ozone inside, right?

When I read the healing crisis, going backwards in our own history of chronic diseases...

... several healing crisis, affecting detox organs, after a break (exactly what happens to me...)...

... the regeneration of skin (I'm amazed to see what comes out from my torso, every shower, if I just rub my skin with my fingers, I just keep peeling off, new shining skin coming)...

.. lymph nodes putting toxins out, skin being itchy and with rashes (Gosh, my head was soooo itchy for so long after the wand, then everybody home is getting those pimples in different parts of the body, with pus inside or not, on and off, and they are NOT pimples)...

.. continuous elimination of toxins, and then the body simply starts to work better...

... killing of candida, and many organisms (anaerobic)...

.. allergies can get healed.

Well, it does look like what the wand is doing to me and daughter.

I used ozone locally (injections in gum due to tooth infection) and with ozonated oils from dr. K...

I know some people in lymenet tried ozone insufflation, breathing, water, whatever. I guess, it helped them, but I don't know to what extent.

I guess, like the book says, it is not a monotherapy heal all. But I'm posting it here because it looks like it is describing what I feel the Tesla wand has been doing to me and my daughter!

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

i wasn't aware it was available online. Cool! So natural vitmain C would be what? How do we get that much witout taking a supplement?
Brussels
Member # 13480

I guess much goes back to oxidation (grabbing free radicals), so whatever you do to help cell respiration and avoid too much oxidation, it will lead to a healthier state.

Dr. K is a fan of ozonated oils (they go deeper in the body and heal with the aid of ozone in the oil, the same way the book describes ozonated olive oils ).

He calls them Rizols, and uses them quite often.

Flaxseed oils can help with oxigenation, as well as I suppose, the high frequencies (as they help cell respiration), as other supplements that are antioxidants (vit C is one very known).

I guess, the aim of all these therapies is always to help cells function better...

The book is really great. It's got a wealth of information.

I didn't know that Rife had also said that BENIGN critters TURN to PATHOGENIC, the same way that Bechamp and other researchers had said.

Funny thing is that Rife users mostly see the pathogenic side of the problem (meaning, cancel active pathogens)... while Rife himself said, the problem is not the pathogen, but the milieu!!!

I wonder if there are Rife treatments NOT ONLY for killing, but for toxin elimination, or oxigenation of the blood, or anti oxidant treatments with Rife frequencies.

and about vaccines, I'm so thankful to read something so CLEAR about it. Everybody is so afraid of talking about it clearly. I had always the clear feeling, vaccines just weaken the immune system in a permanent way, but the fear around infectious diseases is so big that no one speaks really as clear as the book.

I'm not copy pasting it here, but the book make me want to buy an ozone machine!!! Thanks for posting it, jlcd1!!!

My parents had one in the 70s, and they ozonated water for us, when we were kids, in Brazil!!

Dr. W. in Pforzheim, did that ozone blood therapy with some of his patients, after photon therapy.

My lyme doctor does use ozone injections, ozonated oils (rizols), but he never used it so widely. I know some lymenet members did use insufflation, etc, but I guess like, with all treatments, it is not a monotherapy against lyme.

Or Dr. W would ONLY use ozone injections, right? He had to create a new protocol for lyme, despite all ozone blood transfusions he is familiar with.

hiker53
Member # 6046

In 2009 Dr. W would remove some of the patient's blood, add ozone, and then transfuse it back into the patient.

He may do it differently now.

--------------------
Hiker53

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

brussels if you decide to purchase a machine i really hope it helps you as much as the wand is!! I really truly believe that adding this to any lyme treatment will be exactly what i need. Email Saul from the site. He has been so helpful with me who has so many questions on how to use it.

I'm getting the hang of it though. I make the water and i do daily insufflations. I have a friend who has one as well and i know she is using it for direct IV. I'm not there yet...but i will be.

I did direct IV ozone for 2 months with my LLNP before she moved to Florida and saw how great it was. But Saul says vaginal insufflation is supperior to IV and rectal because it's the only way it gets into the lyme system. It's great to be a women sometimes!!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

hiker, I heard he did that to some, NOT for borrelia, though, but for other infections that his treatment didn't cover (the bionic only covers borrelia, basically).

------------------

Wow, I will just keep reading and decide if I get one ozone maker. I think not for insufflation (not yet), but of course, for drinking ozonated water and possibly doing my own olive oil with ozone...

My lyme doc uses it only a bit. He said it also cleans the body, it is not only for killing. He tests us energetically, though, and sometimes it does not come positive, probably due to herxes I suppose?

I wish you good luck with it. Please make a thread and report your experience with it, from times to times!!

hiker53
Member # 6046

Dr. W. at that time did the ozone therapy for those who had neuro symptoms. My mind was sharp but the I had the small seizures, imbalance etc.

I do not know what he does now. That was 6 years ago.

--------------------
Hiker53

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hiker, for someone else, he said he used it as his load of infections were too high and he did ozone in between photon treatments, if I remember well?

Anyway, ozone is not only for killing but for cleaning too... Whatever. Do you think it helped with your neuro symptoms?

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement