LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Where did the "Successful Infra Red Treatment" thread by Gigi go? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where did the "Successful Infra Red Treatment" thread by Gigi go?
hopingandpraying
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This particular thread had 196 posts and just disappeared! Where did it go?

Some of us are following it to get updated information on the subject. Please clarify.

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am wondering, too!! It was a very useful thread!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, no!!

I was just looking at it 10 minutes ago and now it has disappeared!!! [Eek!]

This definitely requires some explanation from the moderators. This makes no sense at all. [shake]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What?

This is not right....tons of people were following this incredibly information rich thread; where is it???

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got hungry and ate it.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 10 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gigi,

thank you for telling everyone that YOU removed this yourself and why. [group hug] [kiss]

i was going to look on other pages for it since many people do NOT GO TO PAGES 2 OR 3....

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shazdancer
Member # 1436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shazdancer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am unsure of what you are saying, Gigi. Are you saying that too many patients were calling the doctors who practice this treatment with questions? Or are you saying that those who doubt the treatment were calling?
Posts: 1558 | From the Berkshires | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown] I was really looking forward to how this was working...... I have been following and very interested. I hope you will at least tell us of your results?

[Smile]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GiGi for doing all you can! I'm sorry there are individuals who used your information in such a negative light. I have good news about moving forward with the Maryland group I'm trying to establish, I will contact you directly.

At this point it is perfectly understandable that all information should go through you first. It can be filtered better that way. I will be trying to form a site that will be password protected specific to the group I'm forming and will have restricted membership. I will report status here at lymenet.

As great as lymenet is, it is still open to the public.

I'm wondering how much LNE had to do with it?

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, I guess in the US, any doctor involved in such a research would be thinking to get loads of money from it. An impossible thing in most parts of Europe.

My homeopath that is a medical doctor, teaching at famous university in Brussels, president of the homeopath society there charges 30-35 curo per hour. He is in the end of his career, gives lectures all over, and is naturally fully booked.

Try to explain that to an American, he won't understand. My homeopath would be seen as a loser (because he's not charging enough for his experience and status).

I've never seen a rich doctor here in Germany or in Belgium. If a medical doctor wants to make money, he has to move out. That's what many do.

Anyway, I'm sorry that you had to pull the thread off. It was great info.

Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 9 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was keeping track of this one too. Rats!

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6138 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Gigi, for updating us. It was a very useful thread.
Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't forlorn toooo much, what was built can be rebuilt. There just has to be rules and membership needs to be filtered. This can only be done if a private site with passwords. I'll start doing the leg work on this. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greatcod
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just repost the information without the doctor's name and address or phone.
Just what he has done, lenght and cost of treatments, how it works, the name of the machine, and if anyone in the US is doing it.
That way, the story will be out, but the doctor won't get harassed.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
efsd25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for efsd25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi, any way we can get the key links for the Bionic 880?
Thanks, Ernie

Posts: 546 | From Cascadia subduction zone | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
efsd25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for efsd25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,
I just read your post on why it was removed. I completely understand and agree.

However, that thread has a lot of other information, more than just info on the Bionic 880. This other information is key for us trying to bone up on this wonderful tool you have brought to us.

Is there anyway to post a cleansed thread, for a short period of time, so we can copy off what we need?

I think everyone is very, very thankful for you sharing as much as you have Gigi. You are fantastic!!

Thanks, Ernie

Posts: 546 | From Cascadia subduction zone | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some links for Bionic 880 & other info about the process -

http://www.biophoton.de/eng/bionic_880_eng.htm

http://www.commedi.de/Bionic_880.178.0.html

http://www.healthoptimiser.co.uk/methodology_bionic880.html

http://www.healthoptimiser.co.uk/images/Bionic880.pdf

http://www.medienberatung.de/biophoton_reg/eng/references_eng.htm

http://www.hpathy.com/research/stanciulescu-biophotonic-explanations2.asp

http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/uv_light/uv_light3.htm

http://www.lifescientists.de/history.htm

http://www.naturheilpraxis-mallorca.com/englisch/press6.htm

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have the time now to break up the text - sorry...

http://www.naturheilpraxis-mallorca.com/englisch/press6.htm

"Endogenous opiates generated by biophotones-therapy"

Biological answer to spreading borreliosis and addictions
report by Herbert Ziesse in "Die Naturheilkunde" issue 3/2006

�People should be ashamed of themselves, using the wonders of science and
technology thoughlessly and without understanding it better than a cow
understands the botany of the plants it chews happily`` (Albert Einstein)
Of the 3,000 illnesses known today two thirds cannot be treated effectively by
medics. The new optical technologies, together with microsystemtechnologies
and microbiology open up big potentialities for better prevention, diagnosis and
healing.
Research, especially the works of the German Physicist Prof. Dr. rer. Nat Fritz
Albert Popp, bit also of Dr. rer. Nat. Ulrich Warnke of Saarland University, have
shown that DNA is a kind of �electromagnetical antenna``, that receives information
to pass it onto our cells. Max Planck was the father of quantum physics, which is
the basis of the realisation that light can be conceived as both wave and particle.
Coherence is optimal, which means that all photones in space and time are
behaving alike, like soldiers marching in a parade. All matter is constructed fom
photone/quantum effects - our bodies, too. If the energy-units correspond to visible
light, they are called photones, if they do not fall into this narrow spectrum they are
called quanta.

Now it gets exiting: We have to look into the field of quantum electrodynamics (QED). QED is the most exact and most successfull
scientific theory ever found. Not a single validation experiment failed. Shouldn't this call every medical authority in charge? After all,
Feynman, Schwinger and Tomonaga won the nobel prize in 1965.

Light is life
Without light life would not be possible, and everybody knows about the positive effect of sunlight for our well-being. But just how important
light really is for the human being, we just begin to understand, now that biophysics has proven that light is present in every cell of our body.
The itensity of this light diminishes when the cell is damaged. But of you apply light in form of coherent biophotones to the damaged and
weakened cells, they are stimulated to regenerate. For absolute penetration depth of close infrared our tests show that with pale skin and
low circulation tissue possible power densities will get you measureable photones even below 5 cm of tissue. Measurement of
transmission allow to calculate, that a laser light source of 904 nm wave lenght and 10 W/cm� impulse intensity will send 3.4 x 10�
photones/cm� to a depth of 4 cm. (Dr. U. Warnke: �The human being and the third power``).

The Bionic 880 uses this healing power of light for biological cell stimulation and for harmonising hormon production (the Bionic-880-
therapy was tested with the regulationdiagnotic of Prof. Dr. F. A. Popp)

Endogenous Opiates
It is common knowlegde that endogenous opiates (endorphins, enkephalins) generate euphoria. But opiates also increase the efficiency
of the immune system and keep us healthy if we are happy. If the opiate level rises, t-lymphocytes multiply faster. Then their attack f.ex.
against cancer cells is intensified and the macrophages become more active in fighting intruders and clearing up cell parts. We are
interested in how to raise our opiate level and under which circumstances they are too low. They are lowered by coffee, even decaf. Fat
digestion diminishes endorphine release due to the release of the colon hormone cholecytokinin.
Biophotone therapy can raise the endorphine production quickly (only four or five treatments of 25 minutes each) to a considerable level,
and patients report that their level of pain fell faster than ever before. Patients with chronic pain are characterised by a substancially
lowered endorphine level in the cerebral liquid. Treating addicts, we will find the same symptom.
Cortisol - as well as adrenaline and noadrenaline - has an important role in stressful situations. Shock or stress increases the cortisol
production. Stimulation by photone-treatment lowers the cortisol-level. The patients feels a pleasant continuing relaxation. Serotonin is a
dopamine class agent. It is a natural amphetamine, which lowers the appetite and therefore is a natural suppressant. The stimulation of
serotinin combined with a low-fat diet is a natural way for loosing weight. For support, I prefer to prescribe Elian, Infikausal and L�we
Komplex No. 13 (Infirmarius-Rovit).

Erwin Schr�dinger (Nobel prize laureat , physicist):``Our contemporary way of thinking might need a little blood transfusion of eastern ideas.``
After a short instruction, the treatment is easy to delegate. Usually, the photone-emitter - after programming - is applicated to both wrists,
both ears and finally to the medulla oblongata at C4/C5 level. Since the amount of photones in a place is an indicator for the probability of
hits (similar to a shotgun), the direct effect reaches its limit in deeper regions. But this doesn't rule out that the energy is conducted
dissipatively (dynamically) and single states of excitation are distributed throughout the body by way of pumped, that is energetically
engrafted moments. Due to this kind of energy-distribution blood- and lymphatic streams are favourite ways. Russian findings suggest that
there are also wave guides for the visible spectrum within tissue, which can transport light over astonishing distances. Similar wave
guides, only for short distances, were also found in the ear. The universal microtubules are predestinated for wave-guides. Future research
has to clearify the matter.

Borreliosis treatment without antibiotics
More than 100 patients with borreliosis were treated successfully with the bio-photone-therapy. The treatment profile is described as
follows: Bionic 880: Borreliosis-ampuls D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60, D100, D200. Settings on the Bionic 880: Power 100%,
frequency F3, time: 395 sec.
Treatments: Fix the 10 borrelioses-nosodes below the sternum. These 8 points are treated: both inner wrists, both ears, the frontal part
of the brain (�3. eye``), 7. chakra/limbic system, thymus, solar plexus. Each point is treated for 395 seconds. Cycle of treatment: twice a
week for three weeks, then examination. Is the test result positive, another treatment follows. After that, a month of waiting. A total of 108
patients were treated and put under observation for a year. 90% of the treatments were successful. Reconvalescence of patients who
were treated constantly with antibiotics took several weeks longer.

It goes without saying, that all patients underwent cleansings.
Albert Einstein:``It is hard to say what is true, but sometimes it is easy to recognize something wrong``

Conclusion
At the beginnig of the century of the photone optical technologies spread into nearly all areas of industry and society. This boost of
innovation is accelerated by the connection with the life sciences, which have caused a huge wave of technological break-throughs.
Photonics and biology - light and life - a combination with bright prospects.

Further readings:
Prof. Dr. rer. Nat Fritz A. Popp: Biologie des Lichts. Grundlagen der ultraschwachen Zellstrahlung
Dr. rer. nat. Ulrich Warnke: Diesseits und Jenseits der Raum - Zeit - Netze
Dr. rer. nat. Ulrich Warnke: Der Mensch und die dritte Kraft

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle that was absolutely excellent information, it shows exactly how research is closing in on the method of communication from cell to cell. Light as it turns out is how we efficiently use the energy in our bodies. I suspect a healthy body helps protects from all the burdens put on our body from the environment we live in. Marnie has given us a wealth of information on the use of photobiomodulation and detoxification. It finally bridges the gap for why we have chronic symptoms.

You can also see the posibility for getting rid of lyme and company and still have symptoms.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Dr. Bernie Siegel, M.D. wrote some books about the topic of mind/body medicine. The main ingredient of being cured is whether you believe in the therapy. The placebo effect is very powerful.

This is why, sometimes, it doesn't matter what someone uses to get well. The main factor is the belief. This is why I prefer non-invasive treatments.

Some people need to believe in the surgery or intensive drug therapies to make a change to get well.

I'm not against drugs & they can be very useful but sometimes you need to try different modalities to be cured.

---

I really think it's possible to get well using the techniques of Dr. Woitzel with equipment you can purchase here.

Elixa.com sells custom LED panels & other equipment that is similar to the Bionic 880.

http://www.elixa.com/light/custom.htm

You can also purchase the nosodes over the internet for very reasonable prices from Europe. They may even sell them in the US if you search Google.

If you are willing to do the research & experiment on yourself - it doesn't seem that hard to do this technique, yourself, for a reasonable price.

It's nice to consult with a doctor but sometimes it just isn't practical, affordable, or convenient.

GiGi- I respect that you want to do it in the prescribed way... that's great that you have the interest & means to do it.

I have self-treated myself on many occasions with very good results. I feel confident I can handle this on my own for myself.

I wouldn't treat someone else since I'm not a practicioner but I don't mind doing some research & experimenting.

I'm not telling others to do what I do but the info is available. I'm very excited about all of this.

I'm going to go slow & proceed with caution. There is definitely more data available about FIR & healing than using a Rife-type device.

Thanks for the info!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's truly a shame that the original thread was pulled. A simple edit to the original post - plus a similar request towards the end of the thread asking readers NOT to attempt to telephone Dr. W. seeking information - would have sufficed. Most of those truly interested in this protocol are reasonable people and would have understood the problem and honored the request.

Or perhaps a simple statement that the thread would be deleted after 24 hours - then those of us interested could have copied the entire thread or at least selected parts. I'm dismayed that so much information and thoughtful comments have been lost. Most Lymies have time and energy limitations, some much worse than others. The deleted thread contained enough information to get a good start on gathering more information.

In light of the fact that Dr. W's website and phone number were plastered all over another, separate thread makes this action particularly hard to understand.

Fortunately, I had not yet sent out e-mails containing a link to the old thread. I had thought of a few people who might be interested in this, one of which was a practitioner near me and another is a classical homeopath in Germany whose daughter suffered from Lyme. I'm certainly glad that I didn't waste their time linking to a thread that no longer exists.

Sparkle, thanks very much for providing some of the missing links and information. I appreciate that.

Fortunately, you don't have to believe in homeopathy or Hahnemann for it to work. Just ask my dog. Or my cat. Or my ex-boyfriend who initially made a lot of wise cracks about homeopathics. He is now at work, fully functional, while 90% of the people he spent 2 days with last week are sick in bed with vomiting, diarrhea and nasty flu symptoms. He only had to suffer with those symptoms for the few hours it took me to find a remedy for him.

It appears that we have only begun to scratch the surface of understanding medicine that involves energy, frequencies, and light. If there is a failing in the use of these medicines, it is with mankind's lack of understanding, not the power of the medicines themselves. In this regard, the future looks very bright as our knowledge grows - assuming that we are `allowed' to pursue our own individual choices in health care and treatments, of course.

I'm very distressed that customs is holding up your machine, GiGi. If it turns out that you are prohibited from receiving your purchase, then obviously, any discussions about obtaining this machine or using this Lyme protocol should immediately be conducted via `back channels' only, IMHO. I hope the reasons are obvious.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Truthfinder - I made paper copies of almost all six pages of this thread. If Gigi permits it, then I can somehow "re-post" what I have.

I don't know how to do this on the computer so you'll have to instruct me.

I will delete Dr. W's name,phone number and address from my other topic posted and ask the same of the other posters to do it on theirs.

Just want to help and am saddened this has caused such problems! [Frown]

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This country is ridiculous. To hold up an LED device in customs. Gigi, hope you have a good trip and post when you get back.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone get through enough of the links and info to find the price for the Bionic 880?

Thank you,
Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Sometimes homeopathy works for me & sometimes it doesn't. It's the same with Chinese medicine/acupuncture (for me).

I seem to do the best with herbs for some reason.

I think the Bionic 880 is 6,000 euros but it might be dollars. Big difference these days...

----

I was up until 4am trying to figure out the difference between the Bionic 880 & other LED devices.

There are 2 things - number of LEDs at 880nm & the pulsed frequencies.

I don't know how the Bionic 880 has arrived at their pulse rates.

Other companies use the Nogier frequencies - here's a good description of them -

http://www.healthlight.stirsite.com/page/page/2604425.htm

Hope this helps.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, while waiting for a cure for your hubby, just to let you know my doc uses IV glutathione on his Parkinson's patients. It really helps. His uncle who has Parkinson's has no more tremors or obvious symptoms. I'm not sure all that the glutathione does, I think it protects the neurons from oxidative stress, renders them more sensitive to dopamine, etc. You can do some research but it can preserve his neurons while you're waiting to get rid of the borrelia. Curcumin also is supposedly helpful.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nutmeg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7250

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nutmeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, thank you for the cost estimate. I appreciate it.

I hope there is a way the technology can be made available to more people.

Nutmeg

Posts: 386 | From WA state | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

GiGi- what do you mean by this?

"I just am afraid of what will follow - "it's a scheme - it doesn't work - I am still hurting ....'' just another one of the expressions Sparkle is using...""

I have NEVER said anything like this...

I have always been open-minded & supportive of your posts.

I'm just looking for ways people who don't have access to large amounts of money to use this technology. I'm trying to make the findings available to others so they can try things for themselves.

I'm not a traditionalist... If these modalities help people there's no reason why people shouldn't start trying things for themselves if they are so inclined.

If these things work, they will work if you implement them by other methods. This isn't brain surgery...

I'm just trying to understand how this stuff works & how to apply it for a less expensive cost.

I can do the research on my own & not post anything else if it offends you. I never blamed you that I didn't get well or that what you are posting is rubbish.

If anything - I'm trying to be supportive.

I just don't thing people should be like sheep & accept everything they are told. I learn by asking questions.

From now I I will discontinue posting my findings... everyone can research it on their own & do what they want.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Sparkle, don't take a post or two personally. Do what is best for you and others.
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I only read one or two of the posts in the original thread. This is a topic I know next to nothing about.

Was researching heart palpitations for hubby and ran across a reference to a clinic in Pennsylvania that uses a different photon or L.E.D device with chronic fatigue patients. Includes a very brief description of this type of therapy.

http://www.healing.org/only-7.html

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are there any engineer types on the board who can tell us how the technology behind the Bionic 880 differs from the instruments on these websites?

www.prismlasersystems.com

or

www.quantum-healing-lasers.com

Or do these instruments do the same thing?

thanks,

Patti

Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Thanks for the offer, Hoping, but don't worry about it. I had my little 'whine' and perhaps it is best to just let it go. You have enough to think about at the moment. [Smile]

Sparkle, I hope you understand what GiGi is saying. It's too easy for people to decide that something doesn't work when, in fact, they didn't do the treament properly.

It seems to me that the first order of business is to find out if Dr. W's protocol works for someone here in our country EXACTLY as he uses it. And if so, only then can somebody try to figure out how to make it cheaper without sacrificing efficacy.

So, don't quit thinking and researching! Your ideas may yet come into play. It sounds like you understand this stuff a bit better than most, so there's no harm in looking towards the future. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Patti -- those links are using laser technology for the infrared. the 880 is using LED technology. LEDs are shown based on Marnie's posts to be more effective in the manner we expect to be used. Laser can create thermal heat that can destroy tissue, LEDs won't. Laser therapy should be done with the aid of a physician, LED technology can be done without a practioner.

--------------------
Bob

GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I promised, here is the gist of my conversation this morning with a patient who was treated by Dr. Woitzel with the Photon Therapy (Bionic 880).

I called our family friend who still lives in my home town in Germany. A retired professional. She lives about half an hour away from Dr. Woitzel.

She started the conversation with exactly these words: ``I am sooooo happy!'' She is symptom-free.

``I was there five times, and with the third time I already noticed that my pains were getting less, and now I go once every four weeks; next week, that is my last time, because he will be testing me if really all borrelia is gone.''

``What impressed me especially is that I received no chemicals of any kind, only the photon therapy. following it got some infusions to help the detoxification to take place.''

I asked her: Did you react strongly to the first treatment?

``No, absolutely not.''

You didn't notice anything?

``Nothing. The first time I thought--- well I was tired - The third time that's when I noticed that I got nauseous in the night and I got diarrhea. But that was one time, and then I knew that my body was pushing all of this out.''

How sick were you? How long did you - did you know that you got bit by a tick?

``Yes, I was bit in June 2006 and got this red circle - then I went to an emergency doctor on the weekend. Then I got antibiotica for 20 days. Then I told my PCP that I had the feeling this is not all okay yet. And he said: there is nothing we can do and just wait it out. I waited, but went then to a naturopath, because I was always tired and felt run-down. He determined that there still was something there. But he said that he was not as experienced in this matter, but that we at least start strengthening my immune system. That is what we did, and then in November 2007 the pain really started to take over in the joints, and always as soon as I was lying down. They got so severe by January this year that I went back to the naturopath telling him I couldn't tolerate it any longer. I didn't want to go to my PCP, because he wouldn't do anything anyway.

Then the naturopath told me he didn't know what to do at this point, but he gave me this address that he found on the internet. He said''you can go there. I do not know the man.''
And then I thought `help, no matter what'. I called there and the practice helper told me ``yes, many come to us who have this. Stop by.''

She said: " All that impressed me, but what impressed me most was that Dr. Woitzel then contacted my naturopath to get some more of my history. He at once asked for the naturopath's name and address and telephoned him. That really impressed me very much, because I had never experienced anything like that.

He told me the last two times when I was there that it looks okay. He tests me everytime.
I don't know if I will have to go another time, but I have an appointment.

Further general discussion between her and me:

She also said that Dr Woitzel told her that this disease is increasing horribly, not only by ticks, but also flies and mosquitos. He told her that it is a very dangerous situation.

She said he also told her to be careful. That one is not immune to the next bite. She told me that she another tick got her this year already, no reddening, but that she would tell him when she sees him next week. `` It was a very little one and I noticed it right away. But he told me to be careful.''

I asked her: Did you do anything in the inbetween days? Two days apart and then again?
No, nothing was done during those days. ``I was surprised myself that this went so quickly.''

``It takes about an hour for the treatment. That isn't bad at all. They touch the ten different points on the body, 320 seconds, and when that time is up, drink a glass of water. And then to the next point (on the body) ---that's all'' she said.

I told her how happy I was to be able to talk to her and she wished us the same success and that we might get together because my brother still lives in the same town.
I told her that I was hopeful that my husband could be helped also.

Then she added: ``I must tell you this: Dr. Woitzel does not give up. I have an acquaintance who had Borrelia, but she has a number of other problems (pain related) and he is treating that particular symptom. He does not give up. My hat is off to him.''

She also said ''we need a lot more doctors like him.''

Amen --- says me.

Hope that gives you an idea of how it works.

[ 05. June 2008, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for clarifying GiGI... Sometimes when things are written as opposed to spoken in person, there are things that go missing - like intonation, body language, etc.

I understand that some people give a great deal of thought to devise ways to heal others. I appreciate this. It's just that I can't afford to pay anyone right now for services.

So, I have to try this stuff on my own. I'm very good at researching stuff - so, I don't mind. I know it's trial & error but it will be on myself. I'm not going to treat anyone else.

I'm pretty persistent with things & I don't give up easily. I can usually tell if something is working or not. I may not be an expert in ART but I'm very intuitive. It's my own body - so, I think I'll be able to manage.

In any case- the use of LEDs for healing is very well documented. Just using the LEDs in a simple device seems like it will be theraputic for a number of different ailments.

---

What I have researched so far is that the Bionic 880 has custom pulse frequencies along with the basic LEDs.

They are listed on the info. I don't know how they arrived at the pulse rates they use.

There is a French doctor named Dr. Nogier who came up with a series of pulse frequencies that resonate with different systems of the body. These are NOT the ones used by Bionic 880.

The Nogier frequencies are used in other products. Some laser & LEDs have other frequencies. I don't really know how companies come up with these frequencies & how they can determine how effective they are.

About the Nogier frequencies -

http://www.healthlight.stirsite.com/page/page/2604425.htm

The importance of pulse frequencies is that it makes the infrared treatment more effective. Often, these frequencies are controlled by a computer which is built in to "tell" the part of the device with the LEDs the frequency to pulse the lights.

I'm sure many of these LED or laser products are good. It's just that the Bionic 880 was used in the manner with the nosodes to heal Lyme in a particular way.

I'm not sure if the same results can be recreated with other products.

This company:

http://www.elixa.com/light/custom.htm

makes custom LED systems. I haven't contacted them but you could probably have them make the same system with the same amount of LEDs & pulse frequencies as the Bionic 880 for alot less money.

The device I'm interested in is called the LightWorks by a company called SOTA -

http://www.sotainstruments.com/original/lw/index.html

It's something I can use at home & has some similarities with the Bionic 880. It's only $295 & it would be a good way to become familiar with the technology.

Lasers are good but they are for more professional practicioners. LED instruments may be better because the infrared light is more diffused & better for treating large areas of the body without damaging the body due to overuse.

More later...

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is great, Gigi. Thanks for posting the whole story.

So I see the schedule is not something standardized, I mean, the treatment for borrelia lasting 2 weeks every 2 days.

So the treatment can take a bit longer, but with larger intervals in between. That would be great for me as dr. W. is about 2.5 hours from home. I can just drive.

I guess dr. W. does then energetic tests then and determines what to do for each person? So the interval in between treatments would be also determined like that?

I think will try going DIRECTLY to the man then. I couldn't still contact the doctor in Berlin. I just left my phone number in his practice, but he didn't call back.

The only problem is that we get constantly bitten here. Ticks don't have borrelia anymore (because of the borrelia preventive treatment we do), but they can have MANY other nasty things inside.

Horse flies, fleas, bees, waspes, small red spiders, even ants, we get bitten by all these insects quite often too.

Please share your story when you come back. I'm sure we're all not rid of borrelia, they're still hiding, but some people live well like you do. But I wonder what from these borrelia potencies test in people like you (in remission).

And for me, now borrelia is getting into hiding places, I'm symptomless again, andro is not testing anymore since yesterday, I'm back to preventive protocol, so fast, like all the other short borrelia relapses I had before.

Borrelia slides don't test either. I still herx a bit after the combo astragalus - stephania - cats claw, but it has nothing to do like last week. I wonder for what potencies I will test for the Bionic. My story is very similar to the lady you talked to, just that I got infected a year before her.

My daughter had also lyme in the past, just accute phase (for 5 months). I also wonder if these borrelia nosodes higher potencies would test too!!

Hey Dr. W., here we are! I'm calling the man! [Smile]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle your point is very understandable, maybe the best way to look at is, just another tool in the shed. What I mean is why not buy an LED that is close with low expectations until you can get treated with real thing, if you need to. Put time on your side and more things are possible. I've had the same question from another person who can't afford 10k but can afford 350. If you do this, just keep the expectation low, like you are just trying to manage the inflamation from the disease, not expecting remission.

By the way, this is the unit she asked me about.

http://www.truesun.com/dpl_light_therapy.php

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I don't see any reason to lower expectations... (I'm not saying this in a nasty way... ;-)

I think we can do it! It's not brain surgery...

You put the nosodes on your sternum & shine the light on various points on the body for 395 seconds.

It's not that complicated. I found websites in Europe that sell the nosodes - they are inexpensive.

I don't even know if the Bionic 880 will be allowed into the country judging from GiGi's experience.

---

Re: DPL� (Deep Penetrating Light) Therapy System

It looks good but I don't know if it has any pulse frequencies. I think the frequencies make the IR more effective.

I have to look into it more throughly later...

The SOTA LightWorks has the Nogier frequencies.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Pulsed LEDs -

Pulsing these LEDs at different frequencies can increase the effectiveness of the LED treatments.

Dr. Paul Nogier, the father of ear acupuncture, discovered that each tissue type in the body resonates at different frequencies depending on the embryologic origin of tissue.

Someone would lie down on his or her back and he would check their radial artery pulse. Using a frequency generator, he dialed in different frequencies and aimed them at different parts of the body and also on different acupuncture points.

If the frequencies were beneficial, the peak wave amplitude of the pulse would shift in a certain direction.

If the frequencies were not beneficial, the shift would be in the opposite direction. He found that tissue derived from ectodermal tissues had a positive response to 292 Hz.

Tissue derived from endodermal tissues responded best to 584 Hz and tissue derived from mesodermal tissues responded best to 1168 Hz.

These frequencies are all harmonics of each other and happen to be harmonics of the D note.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Bionic 880 -

Radiation source: 84 (LED) diodes 880 Nm

Wavelength: 880 Nm, pulsed

IMF:

2.471 cyc./sec., 4.942 cyc./sec., 7.833 cyc./sec., 9.844 cyc./sec., 28 cyc./sec., 80 cyc./sec.

-----

cyc./sec. (cycles per second) is the same as Hertz (Hz)

-----
-----

Nogier frequencies -

In McGee's book, he discusses a hand-held light therapy device that consisted of light emitting diodes (LEDs) pulsed at Nogier's frequencies. According to Dr. McGee, such a device appears to have far stronger healing effects than non-pulsed lasers set on low power outputs or non-pulsed LEDs regardless of their wavelengths (color).1.

1. (Frequency F, 73 Hz) For use when cellular activity is hypoactive, such as chronic recurring problems, nonunion fractures and chronic splints and for stimulation of osteoid. It is also helpful in activating humoral and endocrine functions. Field work has shown setting 1 helpful in stimulating (tonifying) acupuncture and trigger points and increasing circulation in areas being treated, such as wounds when past the acute stage.

2. (Frequency G, 147 Hz) For areas of yellow scar tissue that are generally formed internally on tendons, ligaments and sub-acute (lingering but not chronic) conditions. Field use has shown setting 2 to be helpful in reducing inflammation associated with injuries and infections. This is often called the universal frequency because most problems involve inflammation.

3. (Frequency A, 294 Hz.) For tissue of ectodermal origin, such as body openings, skin and nerve. Field applications include wounds, eye injuries and after surgery. Setting 3 tends to tone tissue while minimizing the chance of hemorrhaging fresh wounds or recent surgical sites. It is also good for the treatment of acupuncture and trigger points, corneal ulcers and ulcerated mucous membranes. This is called the universal frequency in acupuncture.

4. (Frequency B, 587 Hz.) This frequency appears to be most effective for neuropathy, but also for circulatory and lymphatic stimulation and treatment of tissue of endodermal origin, such as GI tract, liver and pancreas. In field applications, setting 4 has been used in conjunction with 5 and 2 for tendon, ligament, joint and other injuries where reaching secondary levels of tissue is needed.

5. (Frequency C, 1174 Hz.) For tissue of mesodermal origin, such as bone, joints, ligament, viscera and tendon. Field experience has shown setting 5 to be especially good for tendon and ligament injuries when used with 4 and 2. It also helps in relaxing large muscle groups.

6. (Frequency D, 2349 Hz.) For chronic conditions not responsive to setting 3 or 5. Field experience shows setting 6 to be a good supplement to 3 when healing processes appear to reach a plateau.

7. (Frequency E, 4698 Hz.) For pain control, primarily when C nerve fibers are transmitting to dorsal root ganglia and when involvement of neurotransmitters is of physiological importance. Field experience shows 7 to help suppress pain and to sedate acupuncture and trigger points and aid in diminishing excess calcification associated with chips, spurs and arthritic conditions.

-----

I don't know how the company that makes Bionic 880 came up with the frequency rate that they did...

Other companies use the Nogier frequencies since they have been studied to be effective.

It would be interesting if someone called them & asked them this.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Bb nosodes - http://www.remedia-homeopathy.com/homeopathy/Borrelia+Nos..html?arzneinr=205
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle, I took no offense! And you know why I posted it the way I did. Some people may bet the ranch on something untried and get too disappointed and never try again.

One thing I thought we could try. Is take the specification to a vendor who has a machine that is close and have them tweak it to the specifications.

What do you think, worth a try?

If its worth a try Sparkle, you've spent so much time investigating the technology, I suspect your the expert. Do you have time to make a few calls?

--------------------
Bob

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Really good point GiGi, I suspect 30 years of researching what works or doesn't isn't going to be done by guessing. It seems some are determined to try, the closer to the specification the closer to the bionic 880. If the specifications are close and still doesn't help, well we've learned something.

For myself, I would perfer to have the one being used by those who have had certain success. Personally I don't like to guess. And I certainly can't replace all the research these great scientists have employed. None of us can.

--------------------
Bob

psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding pulsing LEDs, (understand that I know nothing and am just researching online) I found this website run by an electrical engineer, and he doesn't think that pulsing really makes much difference. I know that some of you wouldn't agree w/this, so I'd like to hear how you view what he has to say.

www.heelspurs.com/led.html#pulse

I like the idea of finding a device close to the Bionic 880 and tweaking it.

I've ordered the DPL and am going to try it out. I can get my money back if I'm not satisfied.

Patti

Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
efsd25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2272

Just a heads-up,
I spoke with Ron at Lumen Photo-Therapy. They make 2 light units, a smaller one for about 850.00(90 LED's) and another one for about 1500.00(264 LED's). The unit used different frequencies than the Bionic 880. However, I spoke with the owner and he said I might be able to special order a unit with frequencies the same as the Bionic 880. I have sent the owner the frequencies, and he will be sending me a quote.

Obviously, it might be a way to save some serious money. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Ernie

sparkle7
Member # 10397

psano2 - the articles you posted doesn't take into account the research of Dr. Nogier regarding pulsed frequencies (see what I posted prior).

Also - http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=20000102232338

(excerpt)

PULSED VS.CONTINUOUS LASER

They discovered that if they used a pulsed laser light, the tissue healed rapidly.

On the other hand, if they gave a continuous beam, it sedated the cell and killed the pain.

When a single frequency pulsed light hit the cell, it actually stimulated the cell to start producing more protein than it normally does, and as a result, the cell would heal.

Even when they took the light away, the cell continued its healing.

The continuous beam had a reverse effect. It actually caused the cell membrane to relax; it killed pain, reduced inflammation and made muscle tissue relax.

----

It seems that different wavelengths & pulsed vs. non-pulsed are all significant in regards to healing.

I'm sure with more study, this will be narrowed down into various combinations for treating various ailments.

----

All of this is good but I'd like to start using infrared as part of my treatment sooner rather than later. I don't think it's necessary to wait until someone can get a Bionic 880.

Even if someone does get this device - I still have to find a way to commute where this device may be. By the time this happens, gasoline may be $10 a gallon.

There are other good products on the market that I can afford & use at home...

There are alot of benefits of using infrared therapy other than the specific method of Dr. Woitzel to cure Lyme.

I totally respect this doctor's discovery & research but it may take a while before anyone can implement this in the US.

After 10+ years of being ill - I'm just not that patient...

sparkle7
Member # 10397

efsd - re: The powerful Lumen 90� is made of flexible neoprene and may be easily applied anywhere on the body. It measures 4" X 8" and features 40 visible and 50 infrared LEDs, allowing our most concentrated treatment option yet!
$849

Compare this with the LightWorks by SOTA... They are very similar but the LightWorks is $295.... It is programed with the Nogier frequencies.

-----

The LightWorks is designed to generate an intense LED Light output using Constant-Current.

The Hand Paddle has high intensity LEDs on both sides.

One side has 60 x Red LEDs at a wavelength of 660nm.

The other side of the Hand Paddle has 55 x high intensity Near-Infrared (NIR) LEDs at a wavelength of 880nm.

There are also 5 x Red LEDs at 660nm wavelength on the NIR side of the paddle to indicate the NIR LEDs are working as NIR light is invisible to the human eye.

There are 8 different selectable Modes (A through G and Constant).

The LightWorks unit will output a steady (non-pulsed) beam of LED light when in Constant Mode.

Additionally, the LightWorks unit can pulse the LEDs at specific healing frequencies (Modes A through G).

-----

I don't sell any of these products nor am I affiliated with any company. I have done research for a profession & I like to find the best product for the money.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

And there's more...

Kendric C. Smith at the Department of Radiation Oncology, Stanford University School of Medicine, concludes in an important article entitled The Photobiological Effect of Low Level Laser Radiation Therapy (Laser Therapy, Vol. 3, No. 1, Jan - Mar 1991) that

"1) Lasers are just convenient machines that produce radiation.

2) It is the radiation that produces the photobiological and/or photophysical effects and therapeutic gains, not the machines.

3) Radiation must be absorbed to produce a chemical or physical change, which results in a biological response.

"The equation between the machine and the biological response is a common error often made by those who wish to promote the commercial interests of low-energy laser technology.

Light radiation must be absorbed to produce a biological response.

All biological systems have a unique absorption spectrum which determines what wavelengths of radiation will be absorbed to produce a given therapeutic effect.

The visible red and infrared portions of the spectrum have been shown to have highly absorbent and unique therapeutic effects in living tissues.

The following are definitions of commonly used terms used in connection with the use of therapeutic light devices:

1) Visible Light: light that is within the visible spectrum, 400nm(violet) to 700nm(red)

2) Infrared Light: light in the invisible spectrum below red, from 700nm to 2,000nm

3) Frequency: number of cycles per second measured in Hertz

4) Coherency: wavelengths of light traveling in phase with one another

5) Monochromaticity: light that is of one color, or one wavelength

6) Collimation: light focused in a beam, maintaining a constant diameter regardless of its distance from the object or surface at which it is directed

7) Nanometer (nm): a unit of measure of wavelength of light (one billionth of a meter)

8) Nanosecond: one billionth of a second

9) Joule (J): unit used to measure the energy delivered

10) Watts (w) and milliwatts (mw, 1/ 1000th of a watt): units used to measure the power capability

11) Peak power output: the maximum output of power, measured in milliwatts and watts

12) Average power: amount of power actually delivered in a given period of time

13) Duty cycle: the amount of time the light is actually on during a given period of time

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Ernie, thanks for doing that--and please let us know if he thinks he can make it. In fact maybe Gigi will help us there when she gets her machine. Maybe he can take a look at hers at some point to figure out how to engineer one here. Maybe we can have someone start making it here so we don't have to worry about this high price and the customs/FDA issues.

Sparkle & Others, I have a chee energy device. It uses pulsed frequencies. It was around $350 and I remember wondering why it was so expensive when its such a small handheld with just about 8 LED's (blue, white, red and infrared). Let me tell you it is fantastic, and strong. I don't even use it that much because when I tried holding it on certain acupuncture meridian points or on points where I know I have lyme (such as a point on my upper spine) sequestered, I had a very strong reaction, and I realized I didn't know what I was doing, so maybe I shouldn't mess around. I really love the device though and I can tell you the pulsing Nogier frequencies are very important and I've had other LED's with many more lights that are not nearly as strong.

Here it is:

http://cheeenergy.com

And go to products, x-light.

OTOH, that does not mean it does what the Bionic 880 does.

ALso I remember talking to Soto and they said they were going to try to make a device with the Nogier frequencies so I guess they have. I don't know how it compares to chee energy.

My sense of bionic 880 is that the device itself may not be as significant as the overall program with the nosodes and the practitioner. I think you are activating the body in some way that I don't understand, that homeopathy alone apparently doesn't do as fast.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

We have to be careful not over simplify the LED technology. There are possibly millions of spectral frequencies. If we try something with a currently availble commercial product like the bionic 880 or a manufactured one to spec. It still may not be quite the same. When you use the super diodes now made to create the LED dispersion of light. It is the light that has the healing qualities. We just need to understand what works best as best we can. We may still want the bionic 880 when it becomes available and we know more.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

GiGi, so there is still a chance that you will receive the Bionic 880? It's important to find out if the thing can be legally imported or not. And under what circumstances.

Did anyone notice if there is any kind of patent on the machine, or if a patent has been applied for? We certainly don't want to step on any toes in that department.

I have a preliminary theory about why this machine + nosodes works. Historically, nosodes made from diseased organisms or tissues will not cure a patient - treatment with nosodes usually has to be preceded or followed with another homeopathic remedy(ies).

I believe that this is because the `disease' of the person is a combination of both the organism that causes disease AND the `terrain' - the inherent or acquired characteristics - of the individual person. As discussed on this board many times, the infectious bug is only part of the equation. The terrain is everything.

So, the infrared/biophoton energy must alter the actual terrain of the person so that the homeopathic nosode frequencies can act on the body without the customary limitations. And from what I've read that GiGi posted about the Bionic 880 and heavy metals, etc., this is what seems to be happening. And if so, this is truly amazing. The implications here are a bit staggering.

And I still think that treatment using the actual Bionic 880 + nosodes could be affordable if `patient groups' bought their own machines. The additional costs of paying a `practitioner' to do ART testing - and any cleanses or other therapies - shouldn't be terribly expensive. I think that if a person could get away with putting Lyme in remission for $1,000 or less, that is a BARGAIN.

I challenge anyone to add up what they've spent for treatment already, despite good insurance coverage for some.

I' been mulling over the financial aspects of patient groups owning their own machines, and how that could work long term as more people wanted treatment, etc. I'll pass my thoughts on to Bob once I have a firm idea of how it could work.

I think.... just maybe.... WE CAN DO THIS! [Wink] But we have to verify that the protocol works first. And that the machine can be imported here legally, without hassles from the FDA.

--------------------
Tracy

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Excellent points Truthfinder. We are so built in this country for an individual to see a healthcare provider. A group means we can negotiate better deals. In my investigation the health care practioners I've talked with are excited about this group project. They've never seen anything quite like it. So I think there are advantages to doing things in a group. Plus the benefit of everyone working together for the whole group's health. It's been quite an experience. I don't want to supply to many details here.

I really haven't communicated to much with my group yet. I have to do some of that today. And I've been too busy to research putting a site together. Again I'll be doing that today.

Also Sparkle and anyone interested it might be good idea to specifically look at diode technology. See the link below:

http://www.icnirp.de/documents/led.pdf

It's disappointing about the FDA issue. However, I still believe we are making progress. We just need to take our time and do it right.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes - I realize that the Bionic 880 is a LED device. I posted the info about the Low Level Laser for everyone's information.

It's nice to see everyone coming to the table with bits of information to share.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I think my point is not all diodes used in the devices being sold are the same. If we want to provide specifications to a manufacturer, the most important ingredient is the diodes used. There are super LED called sleds and regular LEDs.

There aren't too many diode manufacturers, so finding out what diode or specifying what diode to use may be the road to take.

--------------------
Bob

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Truthfinder, that is a very interesting perspective.

Gigi, thanks for keeping us posted. When you said your device was in Ohio I wasn't sure if that was where it was held up by customs, or if you had gotten it partway through customs.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

I think you will get your device.
I was thinking about the fact that if a doctor orders a European approved drug for a patient (such as lipostabil) because he/she regards it as necessary for treatment, it can be imported. So, why not an LED machine like Bionic 880? Maybe a doctor will have to write an Rx?

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi, I probably don't have to ask this, but will you find out more about the 2000 lyme patients who were treated and recovered? EG. symptom presentation, progression of illness, mobility issues, etc.

Greatly appreciate the info. I am off to Seattle tomorrow. Aliyah

Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

If it's being held up by the FDA, it's probably not an "approved" medical device.

They may let people use it for personal use but I don't think a doctor could offer it to patients. I may be wrong but I think these things have to be approved by the FDA.

If a doctor uses these types of things for their patients they may get in trouble & lose their license if they are not approved.

I don't know what the case is for people with Natropathic Doctor licenses or massage therapists, acupuncturists, doctors of homeopathy, etc. LLLT is being used to help people quit smoking & some places use lasers for pain management.

I guess that's why alot of places that sell this equipment are associated with using this equipment on animals, veterinarians, etc.

Seems like it may be a long winding road for this type of therapy here. I've been looking for comments on other message boards about anyone using LEDs or LLLT for illnesses & found very little.

Maybe it's all just very new... If anyone can find anything - please post a link. There are some studies about using light but I was interested in what people's experiences were.

Brussels
Member # 13480

TRACY/ truthfinder, just one more info.

According to dr. K., homeopathics on 'stronger' potencies (less than D12, if my memory is good) are absorbed much better by the body THROUGH green laser than with ingestion.

He said this was clear through his experience.

I've been trying to 'take' other things like herbs and essential oils though the laser, instead of ingesting, but I found out it's not as effective. I asked my naturopath, she said, it's not the same, but for homeopathics, it works.

Lower dilutions of homeopathics are necessary in his opinion, so that the substance don't get destroyed (because of EMFs from the laser).

In his way of seeing things, homeopathics work in the 'light' field of each person (both ingested AND with the laser), as they act in the 'energy' field. I mean, that's the way I understood when he explained. It's not something published, these were only his words in the conference.

Each cell emits biophotons, and the collection of all biophotons around the body is each person's 'light field'. This light field has to be coherent, and then a person is healthy. The lifhg field is the thing that controls cell activity and body function, according to his hypothesis. It's not the brain.

So if homeopathics act there in this light field it will act better if delivered by light. At least, that's how I came to 'understand' the functioning of homeopathics.

So again, coming back to my herbs and light, well herbs and essential oils are to act in the physical body, killing, modulating, cleaning in physical ways. But not in the higher bodies.

So when herbs get delivered by light (thorugh the laser), these stuff don't work as well as when delivered by the 'level' they belong, which is physical body = ingestion (or infusion, or rubbing on skin).

This is just my way of trying to grasp these treatments modalities, of course. [loco]

So there seems to be a very good marriage between homeopathics and light treatments in general (not only laser or infrared). Because they're all working in the same 'level'!

So I guess here again, even though not all potencies used by dr. Woitzel are lower potencies (I guess dr. Woitzel shall keep changing nosodes frequently, or by patient, so that they don't get too annoyed by flashing light), that's one way things seem to work, through light.

All these light treatments are only possible if one thinks that all these hypothesis are good:

- that our cells emit light and that this light is used to trasmit bio-messages;

- that our bodies/ cells understand 'exterior' light information, so that it interacts with it;

- that it is possible to transmit very coded information (through homeopathy and light frequencies, and types of waves of light) to our biological light field.

I'm just trying to make some sense of it all....
Selma

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

So if homeopathics work stimulated by light to influence the light field a change occurs. The light field has been given a message and the light field responds and a physical reaction happens in the body.

In the case of nosodes, energetic testing, and the 880; it works similarly. The light field is given a message via the nosode and the biophotons are delivered and in essence patching holes in the light field. With the light field patched the cells themselves can exert a physical reaction.

I'm guessing the light field is constructed of all cells in the body. Like each cell is a flashlight. Lyme, mercury, and pathogens work to dim the light from cells. Fritz Popp must have been able to see this diminished light in the body with diagnostic equipment. It would be great if there were a device to look at the body this way.

--------------------
Bob

aliyalex
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6976

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aliyalex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow GiGi that is even better than I hoped. Maybe I need to renew my passport. I will talk to Dr K about this technology tomorrow.

Today I fly a commuter and other flight by myself with wheelchair to Seattle for the first time in 16 months of flying there with husband. He has decided this is too much for him.

It is amazing what we will do to get well. Thanks to all those who get well or are well, yet continue to assist and support others who are struggling and moving toward healing. Last time in Seattle, Dr K's associate said we are the canaries in the cave and we go there to get well and we increase our vibration and the people who accompany us do as well.

Wish my husband was listening. Have a great trip for you and your husband. And thank you and him for continually blazing the trail. Aliyah

Posts: 830 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

This was on a website for someone who developed a technique for allergies. I don't know if the technique is any good but this info may be useful to understand the way light works in the body...

----
http://allergyexpert.wordpress.com/2008/04/23/dna-reprogramming/#more-8

It turns out that living cells emit small bursts of light. Fritz Albert Popp, a Nobel Prize winner in physics determined that cell not only radiate light they absorb light as well. A healthy cell stores light for a longer period that an unhealthy cell can. A healthy cell radiates coherent light while a diseased cell radiates chaotic light.

Popp coined the phrase biophotons which has spawned an incredibly large industry. A goggle search of biophotonics produces over 400,000 hits. Biophotons travel at the speed of light forming the electromagnetic frequency patterns found in every living organism.

The Russians were able to modulate laser light, which is distinct due to its coherence and add semantics (meaning) to the carrier wave. In this way they actually reprogrammed DNA in living organisms using the correct resonant frequencies.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

**** An explanation of meridians and some scietific explanation of them. This is probably why Dr. W. is using them to deliver the biophotons

Bio-electromagnetic theories

Science has long been aware of an electrical phenomenon called the "Current of Injury".

This happens when tissue in the body undergoes trauma or microscopic damage to an area of skin. When skin cells are pierced, as with an acupuncture needle, they start leaking electrically charged ions into the surrounding areas of tissue. A weak electrical battery-like charge is created. This electric current is called the current of injury, which is know to stimulate a healing response from the nearby cells. This does not explain how stimulating acupoints with low level, non-invasive lasers could achieve the same therapeutic effects. (12)

The electrical conductivity of acupoints has been known for several decades thanks to the work of Nakatani in the 1950s and by Dr. Robert Becker in the 1970s. Becker's work on the Large Intestine and the Pericardium meridians found that the points along these channels showed significantly more electrical conductivity than areas of skin with non-acupoints.

In 1986 German scientist Fritz-Albert Popp and Chinese biologist, Chang-Lin Zhang developed a model they called the "Standing Wave Superposition Hypothesis". This research attempts to accommodate the holographic nature of acupuncture such as the homunculus or miniature representation of the whole body represented in the ears and the feet. The theory also strives to explain the anomalous skin resistance properties of acupuncture points as well as the apparent interconnectivity between them. (13)

In the Zhang-Popp model, it is shown that the body is composed of sodium, potassium and other electrically charged inorganic ions such as proteins and DNA which when accelerated will emit EM radiation in accordance with conventional physical theory.

With these many types of charges oscillating in the body, an interference pattern is produced formed by the various waves of various wavelengths.

The highest combination of wave amplitudes forms the acupuncture points and meridians by means of constructive interference. At these points the skin is at the highest in electrical conductivity. This conductivity depends on the internal electrical field, which is
determined by the interference pattern from the superposition of the numerous waves. (14) Hence, the standing wave pattern of a sick person would have a varied pattern from that of a healthier person. The treatment of acupuncture with needles in the acupoints would cause a disturbance in the standard wave pattern caused by new boundaries formed by the needle. The needle activates the current of injury response resulting in a change in the EM field, producing changes in the biological response, which may promote healing. It is this theory, which implicates the EM fields of the entire body.

****** the link from where the above narrative came from

http://www.emofree.com/Research/meridianexistence.htm

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, GiGi!!! Now I want to go to Germany!

I've been reading along ... but it's still unclear .... if one of us were to go to Germany and not buy the machine, is two weeks how long we would need to stay?

Or would we need to stay for the 8 weeks we discussed before?

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Wow, that's a great story, Gigi, although I've been on long term antibiotics, so I'd have to stay, who knows how much, longer.

How much is airfare to Germany? [Smile]

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Six - when I called for an appointment and told the receptionist my son has been taking abx for two years, she said to come for three weeks. If you have been on abx for a long time, the treatment takes longer.

I don't know if she completely understood, as her English is limited. I just "winged it" with English and the four years of German I studied in high school many years ago!

Ask for a "Termin" (=appointment) when you call - per Gigi's instructions.

Don't know if Dr. W is fluent in English even though he does know the language. Not important - we are going forward with this (our appointment is July 10th)!!

Psano - check Cheapoair.com for low airfares as I've checked others and this seems to have the best prices so far. I found one for $888 round trip, non-stop, on a major US carrier.

I'm still waiting to hear from our friend who works for the airlines (he may be laid off!). Travel dates in the Summer are usually blacked out for the season if one is flying standby, so tickets would probably not be available anyway!

I am now looking for a place for us to stay. I'm checking into the vacation apartments Gigi suggested. It's a work in progress, that's for sure!

[ 11. June 2008, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: hopingandpraying ]

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in the UK and am thinking of coming over to Germany to be treated, and would like to know if there is another woman in her own who would like to share an apartment in Berlin where I have contacts. The rents are very cheap. I saw that there was a few practitioners on a list but I don't remember where i saw th list. Do you have a link GiGi?

If there is a woman in the UK I would consider buying a car and driving over instead of flying.

I know Berlin and can speak some German and have a number of contacts who would be able to help us.

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.rooms-in-berlin.com/Search_rooms_apartments_in_Berlin.php
Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

hopingandpraying - Wow, if 3 weeks is all it takes for someone who's been on 2yrs of antibiotics like me, I'm there. I'm so discouraged right now because I'm relapsing, again.

I was thinking it would be more like 3 months based on one of Gigi's post about the woman who stayed at the place she's planning to stay.

Thanks for the tip about cheapairlines. Haven't been to that site before. That seems like a pretty good fare that you got.

Patti

Patti

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Psano2 - the airfare I quoted was from Chicago's O'Hare airport. Since you are in California, I think it would be more. Check the website and see.
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Many thanks for the list GiGi.

I would come to the Black Forrest but it is just so easy to get around in Berlin. I hope Dr Heinrich is good. I have sent a message to a friend in Berlin to ask if he knows of an apartment or a room and i will go asap

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I would like to send some information about this treatment to my doctor. Is there any kind of package I can send him about this?

My doctor is Italian but I don't know if he can read German. I think it would be good if we can have practicioners here who can offer this - even if it takes some time.

I have also found some "non-traditional" doctors & natropaths who may be interested in this to help people in the area here. Lyme is very bad in NJ. Many whole families are being effected.

Not many are interested in alternative therapies but I think when they realize how hard it is to get well, they may begin to search for alternatives.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

GiGi curious about this statement
quote:
As long as you test positive with energetic testing, which is a prerequisite and needs to be correctly done, treatment will continue monthly until you clear them.
In what situation wouldn't you test positive? Besides being healthy or just not having lyme.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks GiGI! I know you are busy. If you have time to do this it would be great.

I sent my doctor information but it would be good to ask him about it again after he gets some more specific data.

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

You might pick up some information/advice from here

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement