LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Where did the "Successful Infra Red Treatment" thread by Gigi go? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where did the "Successful Infra Red Treatment" thread by Gigi go?
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

GiGi,

Thank you so very much for your extensive posts about this.

I look forward to reading more and am thrilled that I may have some reason to hope for a chance at life after decades of - well, you know.

I hope that you and your husband have easy travel and enjoy most aspects of your journey very much.

Take care,

Tricia

----

[ 10. June 2008, 04:11 PM: Message edited by: Keebler ]

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope all goes well for you GiGi. You've given soooo much of yourself in this thread. It is inspiring how you deftly handle everyones questions and concerns. Like Tricia, I have renewed hope.

I also hope your husband and all others going to Germany every success in your treatments. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SunRa
Member # 3559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SunRa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to give some info to my dr tomorrow morning but don't have the capacity to read or research much right now...if anyone has some good info already put together, or anything saved from the original thread, could you please PM me? I'd be very very grateful

and many thanks to you GiGi for sharing all this. I sent you an email. hope to talk more soon. have a great trip!

Posts: 1563 | From MA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SunRa
Member # 3559

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SunRa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
went back through this thread and found the basic links..thanks sparkle! I can at least print this out for now and give my dr the biophoton.de site
Posts: 1563 | From MA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are we saying that this is a CURE for lyme disease? I thought there was NO cure??

Being someone who is very ill and reading all of this, one tends to get their hopes up. I am willing to do anything to get my life back.

If Doctors knew about this, why wouldnt they want to use it to cure their patients??

I wish I had the money and health to travel and get this done...oh well [Frown]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear GiGi,

This is SOOOOO exciting!!

My only question now is what about the co-infections?? Are they handled at the same time, or does something else need to be done?

Love,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shandy there is a group in massachusetts starting to form. The idea of the groups is to bring the machines here and to make it affordable by sharing the cost. Search for 880 you'll find the group's post.

The concept is to self treat. We don't necessarily need a doctor or health care prationer to use the 880. We need lab work and an energetic tester. I found an energetic tester willing to do my entire group for free if one gets formed. When the time is right, I would ask them how best to handle the lab work. I know they have connections to reduce the price.

While GiGi is away it is important that one group gets formed so we know we can at least have some solidarity. If a group isn't formed we will never know if we could find remission in this way.

The information to have success will be better known when those that go to Germany can share their experiences while we form these groups.

Right now, many people are hanging on the fence waiting. That will not get it done.

I have everything for a group but participants. The same can be said of Massachusetts. I have a couple of practioners in Maryland who are interested in helping that can do the energetic testing. Several great Ideas from GiGi, Sparkle, and Marnie as to the method of treatment 880 or close facsimile.

I would like to purchase the 880 if we can. But if we can't we can purchase the closest device that meets the specification. If a group forms quick enough I would suggest that. I had the sense the 880 wouldn't be approved from 4 months to a year. The company assured me they are in the process of doing the FDA paperwork. I have another question to the same company to find out why the 880 versus other machines we see on the internet.

I've also been working to create a private forum specifically for the 880 groups.

We should be careful when we use the word "cure", the FDA prevents supplement companies to use this word. It is best to use remission when ever we talk to what we hope to accomplish

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, if you were in California, I'd join your group!

I haven't seen anyone mentioning forming a group in California yet. Anyone out there interested besides me?

Patti

Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess sometimes you have no choice but to sit it out on the sidelines when you have no money...and you are so sick that some days just lifting your head off the pillow is a miracle.

looks like this girl will have to wait..... Sometimes, I have no toilet paper... thats my reality.

GiGi I wish you luck in Germany, I hope this is your answer! I wish everyone the best on this journey.... all we want is wellness, I know thats all I want for me and my family..... just looks like I will have no choice but to go the abx route.

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've just received an e-mail from a friend who has recently gone to live in Berlin and is staying with his daughter, and he is very keen to help and even says that he would move out so i could stay with his daughter while I get treatment and she can help me with her car. Also she lives south of the city where the traffic is not bad. I have posted a letter to Dr Heinrich to ask about energy testing and how much his sessions are. So things are moving [Smile]
Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Mati, that's wonderful news.

-----------------------

I wonder:

In addition to the various tick-borne infections, would this also consider some of the other chronic stealth infections that are added to the mix for some - such as Chlamydia Pneumonia (Cpn), HHV-6, etc. . . Coxackie (sp?) virus . . . mycoplasma . . .

I tried to read over all the posts but did not find mention of these, although I've not been able to go to all the links yet.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I know Shandy, there are those without means and have to sit on the side-lines. And I'm really sorry you're in that situation. I'm hoping those with means once treated work with those who don't have means to somehow work with them as well. In time I hope we all get treated.

GiGi, thanks for nosode response, I guess I just needed to be sure.

--------------------
Bob

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shandy, you have a very good LLMD who is also well versed in alternatives and rebuilding health. I am fully functional again (on meds). You will feel better.

I'm looking more for this machine to keep me in remission once I get there. Maybe that's not the right reason, but I don't want to go through this again. If this works for others here, then I'll be more motivated to get off the meds and give it a real chance ... but my main concern is to be sure my children don't go through what I'm going through.

If I didn't feel so good (95% well), then I'd be more likely to quit meds immediately!

If I get one, you can come here and use it. [Smile] We even have toilet paper, but it's a really crowded house. [lol]

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

SIx, that was funny!!! [lol] ... I hope it's Scott 1000 sheets!!!!

Maybe once I am feeling much better like you, that would be something to keep me in remission...and thank you for the offer...much appreciated!! [Smile]

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can swing the airfare and probably a room but incase I missed the post, does anyone know how much Dr. Woitzer charges for say, 5 sessions? This would be good to know.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shandy - I know the feeling... It's sort of like a snake biting it's tail. Too ill to work, no money to get well.

It's been tough all around for me. This is why I'm trying to devise a way to use this knowledge & do it on a less expensive scale.

Medicine is a science & an art. If it's science that proves that nosodes & light can work together to create healing - then, the outcomes can be reproduced.

I'm not sure how precise all the elements have to be to get a good result. I'm still researching it & I'm willing to experiment on myself. I need alittle more time to gather all the info.

Any findings people have would be useful to gather together... whether it's from going to see Dr. W or from other aspects of the treatment (homeopathic nosodes, LEDs, biophotonics, equipment).

I'm not sure taking abx are the answer. It seems that the way of abx are to push the infection deeper into the system &/or change the structure of the pathogens.

I can't afford abx but even if I could, I don't think i would use them. They didn't help me in the 8 months I took them & I think they seemed to make things worse.

If you can't afford to go to Germany, I don't know if taking abx will ultimately help. I'm not against drugs & people using them. For me, I just have a feeling that the infection is being pushed deeper into my system.

Plus, your body has to deal with fungal issues which deplete the immune system. It just makes it harder to fight everything else off. If anything, try some herbal protocols.

I'm not a doctor but this is just my decisions based on my experience.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just spoke with the owner at Elixa. He's not an MD but he's been selling electro-medical equipment for over 20 years.

He said that there are no double blind studies that indicate that pulsed light is any better than just using constant light. Many of these instruments say they have frequencies in the XXX Hz range but it's not really possible to cycle the LEDs at these rates.

Hz means "cycles per SECOND". You just can't get any effect by doing this since it takes time to turn the light on & off. If it says 80 Hz that means the light goes on & off 80 times in a second. I just don't see how that's possible to switch it on & off that fast.

The other issue is that it doesn't seem to have any better effect in healing. None of the "scientific" studies done have used pulsed light. The NASA study, etc. were all done with constant light.

So, whether the frequency of pulsed light actually does anything is really open to speculation. He said what matters is the light nanometer measurement (ie: 880nm, 660nm, etc.).

There are studies that validate that different lengths of light will effect different things based on the length.

Elixa sells a NIR array with 96 LEDs at 880 nm for $124 (The Bionic 880 has 84).

I'm not sure how this will work with the nosodes but I think it's worth a try.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless Dr. Woitzel has a stake, personal or financial in Bionic 880, I'd suggest the best way to find out (if he's open to it) if other devices are similarly helpful, is to buy them and send them to him to try.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for psano2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is a nosode and how is it used? Where do you get them?

Thank you to anyone who can help me here.

Patti

Posts: 975 | From California | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

About nosodes -

http://tinyurl.com/6jcs2h

Where to get them -

http://tinyurl.com/6lyzfn

Take care in using these. They are mainly used by experienced practicioners. I think you can just use them in the vials in conjunction with the LED treatment.

You place them on your body (the sternum, I think) & shine the LED on various points of your body. I posted the info prior. I'm not sure of the specifics of the potency, though.

You have to do some research.

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

Thanks, GiGi, for your reply about the fuller consideration of coinfections. Your willingness to share detials of your journey is very much appreciated - it sure gives me hope.

Again, best wishes for a memorable exploration.

-

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A note about the nosodes needed for this treatment.....

``Borreliosis-ampuls D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60, D100, D200.''

``D'' potencies in Europe are the equivalent of ``X'' potencies in the USA. So, the USA (and probably U.K.) equivalent of the Bb nosodes would be:
5X, 6X, 8X, 10X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 60X, 100X and 200X.

Some of these potencies are a bit `odd' - not considered standard potencies - and extremely low for nosodes, and some of these potencies (5, 6, 8, 10, 60, and 100X)
are NOT readily available from Remedia (the link Sparkle posted), and the potencies publicly listed at Ainsworths and Helios labs in London are very limited. That doesn't mean that these labs don't carry them or can't make them - just that they aren't on the public list.

GiGi also mentioned another Borrelia nosode that Dr. W. sometimes uses. I think it may have been Borrelia afzellii, but I cannot find that information in this thread. Nor can I find the name of the European lab where GiGi ordered her nosodes. I didn't think it was Remedia, but I'm just not sure.

GiGi, if you are still around...... could you either repost that information from the first thread, or at least provide the name of the `additional' nosode Dr. W. sometimes uses and the lab where you ordered your nosodes? Also, I'm assuming that the smallest quantity or size of the vial is adequate? I'd like to get this information saved for future reference. In fact, I may order the nosodes sooner rather than later just to make sure I have some while I can still get them. Regulations are becoming more restrictive.

One other question I have is whether or not these nosodes should be replaced periodically. I know that natural sunlight will destroy homeopathic remedies, and while infrared light is quite a bit different, it is possible that prolonged use of infrared light passing through these vials will somehow degrade the nosode.

Oh, Selma, I just saw your post. I'll have to re-read and respond later. [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

GiGi if you haven't left yet, what should we order for the nosodes, like truthfinder, I'm just going to order them.

--------------------
Bob

paulito11
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
... Many of these instruments say they have frequencies in the XXX Hz range but it's not really possible to cycle the LEDs at these rates...

Please let me jump in as these statement is misleading. If someone claims that you cannot pulse LED light at higher frequencies than s/he does not understand how simple remote controler works [Smile]

Typically it uses frequencies of 36 to 56 thousands (kilo) Herz. So if your TV set is swithed on when you push your controller button that means infrared LED panel like one in Bionics can be pulsed at similar frequencies. In fact, it is possible with both higher and lower frequencies.

The biological effect of such a pulse is different story and there is no consensus as to that. It would be however against laws of quantum physics if it does not depend somehow on the frequency of the pulse.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks, Paulito. It's something that I really don't know much about & I'm going to do further research.

---PS - Is the tv remote a laser or LED? The man I spoke with said that there is a difference between laser pulsing & LEDs. Lasers are very inexpensive now. They make pointers & flashlights with lasers these days & you can get them in regular stores for $5-10.

One has to consider strobe lights that have been around for a while, as well... So, I don't really know what to think considering pulsed lights. I have to give it some further thought.

Also - thanks Truthfinder for the info regarding nosodes & dosages/potentcy. I found this info about the various systems they use for making them. Turns out there are different "styles" of creating homeopathic remedies.

http://tinyurl.com/3wlepl

You may have to search further for the info that you need. I'm just putting out what I find. I hope it gets people thinking & adding corrections or further research.

We can help each other in this way.

-----

http://tinyurl.com/6jcs2h

Anyone ever try Auto-nosodes???

9. The ninth way of using a nosode is as a homoeopathic remedy made from the patient's own disease substances.

This is called the AUTO-NOSODE. This method has sometimes helped patients when nothing else seems to work.

Hahnemann once had a patient suffering from phthisis that was not responding to well chosen remedies.

This led him to prepare an auto-nosode made from the saliva of the patient. Auto-nosodes have been made from sputum, blood, urine, pus, leucorrhoea, exudates from skin eruptions, and microbes from cultures of the patient, etc.

This is often tried when nothing else works. Nevertheless, with observation homoeopaths should be able to develop the characteristic symptoms of the auto-nosodes.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS -

re:

Borreliosis treatment without antibiotics

More than 100 patients with borreliosis were treated successfully with the bio-photone-therapy. The treatment profile is described as follows:

Bionic 880: Borreliosis-ampuls D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60, D100, D200.

Settings on the Bionic 880: Power 100%, frequency F3, time: 395 sec.

Treatments: Fix the 10 borrelioses-nosodes below the sternum.

These 8 points are treated: both inner wrists, both ears, the frontal part of the brain (�3. eye``), 7. chakra/limbic system, thymus, solar plexus.

Each point is treated for 395 seconds.

Cycle of treatment: twice a week for three weeks, then examination.

Is the test result positive, another treatment follows.

After that, a month of waiting. A total of 108 patients were treated and put under observation for a year.

90% of the treatments were successful. Reconvalescence of patients who were treated constantly with antibiotics took several weeks longer.

-----

This is from a website from a doctor in Majorca. It seems like it is Dr. W's protocol...

They use all 10 nosodes at once! This seems to defy conventional thinking about homeopathy. Please correct me if I am wrong!

I would be willing to try auto-nosode treatment...

HOW TO MAKE AN AUTO NOSODE -

http://www.hpathy.com/homeopathyforums/forum_posts.asp?TID=3790

THE FORMULA
The authors of the following article are Thomas Lawler (President/Founder, BioRenew, Inc.), and Chris Kotter (BNP,
LMT) - Contact them via www.biorenew.com, or [email protected].

The contents of this email are for information and historical purposes only, and is not a personal endorsement of any specific medical treatment.

THE FORMULA
Here is how to make a nosode:
Note: This is not the typical Hahnemann style of making a
homeopathic remedy. This way is faster, much easier and requires less equipment - yet still as effective. All of which is critical when time is of the essence.

1) You will need to get a sample of the pathogen from an infected person.

Saliva, blood, urine or the pus from a sore all contain the disease. They all work well, the more sources combined, the better.

2) Use a clean glass jar (approximately pint size) and collect the samples, then fill the test of the jar with drinking water. Mix or shake well. This is your mother tincture.

3) Empty your jar leaving only the amount in the jar that sticks to the sides.

4) Succussion: This process energizes the new water with the energy from the original mixture but at a minute level. The process requires hitting the covered jar down firmly 100 times against a stable object such as a book. Many practitioners use a bible.

5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 twenty-eight (28) times by filling up the jar with drinking water, succussing 100 times, then emptying it out.

6) On the 30th time fill the jar as follows:
a) 80% drinking water and 20% pure grain alcohol (golden grain) - OR -
b) 60% drinking water and 40% vodka

Note: The golden grain or vodka serve as a preservative.

At a 30c concentration [meaning that the remedy has been diluted thirty times by a factor of one hundred], there is no original physical substance remaining.

The dilution is now purely vibrational with the power to stimulate the body to heal itself. Take 10 drops under the tongue 3 times a day as a preventative.

Or 5 drops every 30 minutes in an acute infection. Allow 30 seconds to a minute to be absorbed before talking or swallowing.

Avoid food or drink 20 minutes either side of taking the
remedy.

By Thomas Lawler; and Chris Kotter.
http://www.geocities.com/kyledayton/biowarfareinfo.htm

Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Der GiGi,

Have a great trip!

We'll so be looking forward to what you have to say on your return!!

Love,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Cass.

I just added this to the thread "Turning Diabetic" - so will post it here too:

One of the benefits of the borrelia eradication with the Bionic 880 is that the sugar metabolism seems to be improving, i.e. diabetes mellitus, insulin dosis reduction, also in Type 1.

That along with normalizing allergic reactions to insects, bees, wasps, hornets, foods.

It can't come much better than this. Just saw this post and thought I would add it --

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Member # 12673

-

GiGi,

piece-meal is fine - however this comes, whatever works for you - this is hope regardless of the number of baskets it comes in.

Thanks for staying in touch.

- Tricia

-

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I found the following link and don't know if this is open to the public. But I found a link to a seminar where Dr. W. will be speaking on the 15th. http://www.medpronat.com/programm/medpronat/sonntag.html

If it's close enough to anyone and someone could attend maybe we could get some more information. Thought I'd pass it along.

If we do have questions for Dr. W. maybe we should post it on this thread to those going to germany. At least the questions would be organized and filtered without pestering Dr. W.

I'm also excited about all of what GiGi has posted.

And Sparkle thanks for taking the time to better describe homeopathy and nosodes.

Shouldn't we now call this the Dr. W. protocol? [Wink]

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Good luck, GiGi!

Anything I post is just for informational purposes. We all like to take an active role in find a cure or at least a remedy.

I may start trying things over the next few weeks. I'm still ruminating all the info.

We look forward to any further info to help our plight.

If we try some other device - we should just try it on our own. I don't think it would be right to pester Dr. W. He has arrived at his method & it works for him.

We need to do experimentation on our own until we get further information about this treatment.

psano2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11711

Gigi, Thank you for all the info you've shared. I'm looking forward to hearing great things from you.

I keep thinking about it, and more and more am thinking about doing it. I just wish I knew how many months it would take for me.

Have a great trip.

Patti

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

I certainly understand what GiGi is saying and why (The method has been fine-tuned over a period of many years, and it works beautifully ---IF done to specs).

Very well stated. And, it will be great when more learn this - glad the doctor is lecturing about it.

-

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I understand this GiGi. I for one will not blame you if things go wrong. I have heard this concept before from religious teachers who do not want their practices diluted. It's OK...

In a perfect world, people would be open-minded & rigorous in discipline about treating those who are ill. They would be ethical & have principles & compassion. People who are ill & have no way to earn a living would be given treatments that actually work & disability money. Not be forced to take harmful, useless & expensive medicines by practicioners who don't have a clue.

Whatever path I take, I will do it on my own volition. I will not be blaming this one or that if I cannot succeed. It's just not my personal philosophy to sit around blaming people for my own misfortune.

On a positive note... maybe it will work!

I just don't have the money to go to Germany for a few months or wait around until something happens. Too many years of my life have gone by in serious pain.

Do you think I would be spending hours & hours researching alternatives if I had the money to go to the source? I'm not teaching anyone anything nor am I practicing anything on anyone other than myself.

We are all just people trying to get well as best as we can & sharing information. Maybe some people here are trying to sell stuff... I don't know.

When I first became ill, I thought this way that we are treated is like "do-it-yourself chemotherapy". No one was holding my hand & giving me advice about taking all these supplements & abx.

These medicines are serious stuff.

"Here... read about how to use a PICC line & do it yourself. Tell your doctor what drugs you want to try... Does your doctor even have a clue??? Who knows.... The tests are all inaccurate. OK pay-up $10,000 for overpriced drips & shots of Immunoglobulin & pills made of earthworms. Does the nurse even know what she's doing? How come she missed the vein, like, 5 times? That's another $650." WTF

I'd much rather experiment with light & homeopathy than PICC lines & "do-it-yourself chemo".

No one is going to blame you GiGi... you shared what you found out as best as you could. We appreciate that.

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have spoken to the doctor in Berlin and he says that one has to wait 2 - 3 weeks for an appointment, initial charge is 180 euros. The 120 euros.

I rang a therapist in Berlin and she charges 130 euros for first consultation then 35 euros for treatments!!!

For myself, i need to see someone who is experienced in mercury toxicity so I am not sure if I can get away with having the therapist only or maybe initial consultation with a doctor then see a therapist after. Not sure.

For anyone who wants to go to Germany with the cheapest option, then Berlin is best I think. The rates for hostels is extremely cheap, I saw them for 6 euros last year but for a single room it is more.

English is spoken widely in Berlin and the food is extremely cheap indeed. You can eat for as little as 3-4 euros all day breakfast. There is a tradition of providing cheap food for the poor. And Berlin is a great city!

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paulito11
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
-- Is the tv remote a laser or LED? The man I spoke with said that there is a difference between laser pulsing & LEDs. Lasers are very inexpensive now. They make pointers & flashlights with lasers these days & you can get them in regular stores for $5-10.

Sparkle7, tv remote is infrared LED. There are many more technical variables however which make particular instrument. Bionic is pulsed infrared LED array. There are many research projects on biological effectc of IR LED instrument, including positive ones from NASA (mainly for healing and cells stimulation/regeneration). From my perspective, there is enough data regarding Bionic instrument that technicaly I see no problem for myself to build similar one. I guess however, that there is something more to it than that. Maybe, it is particular way of using it with borrelia nosodes or something in the instrument that is not revealed. In fact, the cost of Bionic makes me wonder - to my knowledge (MSc in electronics & information technology:-) one can easily build such an instrument for 1500 dollars, including FAT profit margin, so I do not really understand 6000 Euros price. Maybe, the proponents of the technology decided to profit on the instrument, not on service (treatment) for whatever reason. Maybe it is something else, I have not grasped yet:-)
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Paulito11
quote:
so I do not really understand 6000 Euros price.
The only thought I have that could justify the price is a non-standard diode. If they are customizing the diodes without patents. When we think of a frequency, we view as a 2 dimensional square wave of 880nm in length. If we look at more three dimensionally it can be 880nm but pattern more like a cork screw. If you pulse it at a specific frequency, you have to imagine the resulting dispersion can be much different.

Factors to consider in a customized diode: dispersion, the kind of 880nm wave ie cork screw, light intensity, and the resulting yield in biophotons into the body and depth of dispersion and the physics behind it. I'm guessing Fritz Popp has been tinkering with diode technology in his research and it is nothing off the shelf.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma, that is interesting that low-potency homeopathics - potencies that are closer to the original substance - are absorbed better via laser than when ingested, and yet pure substances like herbs and essential oils are not. And perhaps it is the process of `potentization' - dilution AND succussion (pounding or shaking) - that enhances and preserves the power of the original substance so that it isn't as easily destroyed versus an herb or oil.

And/or, it appears that the simple but peculiar and necessary process of potentization transforms the energy of the substance so that it can act in the `light field' of the body rather than within the limited realm of `organic chemistry'.

How can this be? I certainly can't answer that, but it's certainly gratifying that some bright minds in the medical and scientific fields are trying to sort it out and put it to use for betterment of man (and beast).

Selma, are you considering a visit to Dr. W. for your daughter?

Bob, I like your analogy. You mentioned a device to look at the diminished light in the body..... perhaps Kirilean photography could be adapted for that purpose? A number of years ago, I had a Kirilean `video' done just out of curiosity. And during the 15 minutes or so while the camera was running, I sniffed various essential oils to see if it would impact my `aura'. It did. I wish now that I'd known about homeopathy and I might have tried inhaling (or ingesting) a homeopathic remedy. (For a time, `olfaction' was Hahnemann's preferred delivery method.) That might have been VERY interesting.

**''I found an energetic tester willing to do my entire group for free if one gets formed.''**
Bob, that is absolutely terrific! Wow, what a generous offer - I hope there are some other experienced practitioners out there willing to take some risk and offer some of their time.

I hope Tailz is reading this thread - very interesting about the EMF interference with treatment!

Also, I believe this is worth repeating from Dr. W. (via Gigi):
**''And I do remember him saying "no energetic treatments between photon treatments". In other words, don't rife or doug, or similar thereby possibly exposing yourself while doing it to other electromagnetic F's which are not beneficial. House current........''**

I suspect that this might also include `no homeopathic remedies' for a couple of weeks before the first 880/nosode treatment, and no homeopathics between treatments, either. I'm guessing, but homeopathics probably qualify as `energetic treatments'.

Although I agree that nothing will happen if everyone sits on the fence for too long waiting to see what transpires, it might be a bit premature to go much further than collecting a list of people who are definitely interested and able to participate in a geographic group.

We have only one first-hand report from Gigi, and we have one somewhat-negative first-hand report from Gabrielle in Germany. (See this thread:)
http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=067078#000000
All other stories of success are 2nd or 3rd hand information or from practitioners.

Our knowledge base here of verifiable success stories is pretty small. Gigi's husband probably shouldn't be considered a `typical' TBI case so the results there could be mixed. (Or they could be amazing and incredible.)

Participating in an 880 group will be a big commitment and an investment. IF we can get some more first-hand accounts - perhaps from Mati, Selma, Hoping or others - and IF the results are positive, I suspect that the Maryland and Massachusetts groups will begin to take shape.

I was more than willing to order the nosodes now since that would not be a big financial risk if I never get to use them. But beyond that, sitting here in Colorado, I'm not sure what else I can do or should do.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

True Sparkle, there are different `styles' of homeopathic remedies (X, C, and LM dilution processes) and different methods of making the same potencies (Hahnemann and Korsakovian methods). There is always something new to learn.

I don't think all the potencies are used at once during the Bionic 880 treatment. I think the practitioner `tests' the person first for which potency they need at that time. I'm not certain, though - a clear distinction wasn't made about that.

While it may seem odd to use more than one potency at a time, if you read up on the Korsakovian method of making remedies, the same vial is used over and over when diluting and succussing the remedy; thus, the final product actually contains a bit of each dilution or potency that occurred during the entire process! So, in essence, the remedy contains all potencies up to the designated potency listed on the bottle. (Most USA labs use the Hahnemann method.)

I've made and used auto-nosodes several times. I only used the Hahnemann method once and it was a total pain. Auto-nosodes can have an amazing effect, especially for acute problems when no standard remedy really fits or works. I caught a rotten cold once and had tried 7 different standard remedies with no effect. I even got my homeopath involved and she came up with the same remedies I'd already tried. So, I made a 12C auto-nosode out of my own nose mucus (sorry, don't mean to be gross) and I started to have immediate action after the first dose. I think it only took 3 doses and maybe 3 hours, and that cold was history. (And by the way, beginning with 12C - or 24X or D - there is no original substance left - just energy.)

Gigi said:
**''People, doctors and others, take the course, attend it once, and then start altering the method to their own liking, comfort, convenience, and then find all of a sudden that it doesn't work anymore.''**

What Gigi described in her post is precisely what is happening in the field of classical homeopathy. New methods often don't translate into improvement upon the existing system; more often, the reverse is true and the system no longer works.

I'll post this again if people are trying to figure out costs:

As of June 13, 2008:

1 Euro = $1.53092 USD (US Dollars)

Here's a handy currency-converter website for all kinds of world currencies if you want to bookmark it:
http://www.gocurrency.com/

--------------------
Tracy

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mati - Gigi mentioned the Biophoton treatment takes care of detox also (see her previous posts). You were concerned about mercury toxicity.

Glad to hear your plans are working out for your trip to Berlin. All the best!

Sparkle7 - I completely understand what you have and are going through. We've been there over the past eight years!

We are like pioneers having to keep looking for the answers (Lymenet is a great source of information!).What works for one may not necessarily work for another.

Instead of having to "go it alone" with trial and error, perhaps the group Lyme_in_MD (Bob) is putting together would benefit you more. I don't know if you are able to travel, but everything would be in place and all you would need to do is get the treatment.

Believe me, the only way were are able to go to Germany is because my family is helping us. Whatever you decide, I truly wish you and all those who are ill complete healing.

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi - great news! Thanks for the update!!
Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy, just sent you an email, as the topic is going stray from the Bionic.
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a good trip. We're rooting for you. Perhaps you can post while you're over there, if not, we'll be eager to hear when you get back.
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gigi for the info on rubbing + lasering.

have a good trip. I hope you'll find an internet cafe like the one in Kirchzarten!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I wish everyone well!

I am still alittle skeptical of all of this. I've been researching stuff all day. There are about a zillion different devices being marketed & targeted towards people with all of the "new" maladies.

It's a huge market & people that you wouldn't expect to be hawking stuff, are hawking stuff.

I hope everything goes well with GiGi but I still think we should keep an open mind. I think the idea of treating symptoms with infrared light is a good one.

I'm still a bit skeptical of the Bionic 880 & why it's so expensive. My intuition is telling me that it's not that they use "special" engineered LEDs or different frequencies.

I have nothing against people making money but there is "tricknowlogy" going on in this world.

I don't trust "alternative" practicioners any more then I trust allopathic doctors. It's all the same to me.

There are hucksters trying to make money off of sick people everywhere you look.

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

Sparkle, yes, it is sad that some plot to take advantage.

However, there are also many dedicated people working very hard to solve some of the toughest problems ever. These are people working to give life back to those who have lost large chucks of it.

Cost - yes, it is rough for most of us. This research and development takes time and effort and it's only fair that people can cover their costs.

As most, I've no idea how I could make this work but hope for the creation of a foundation that will provide scholarships to many.

It may be a long time coming. Still, it starts with a flicker.

As for validation: as mentioned in an earlier thread: 2000 patients have seen great relief with this.

We are very lucky that someone - a couple people, it seems - are going over to explore this. They will report back and we'll all go from there. They are taking a risk just in the long, expensive journey. I'm sure they have their reasons to push on.

In the meantime, we are all wondering more about light's healing properties. And that's a good thing.

Sparkle, you too, have opened the door to some of that wonderment with all your links. You've really got me thinking - - that I shouldn't developed my scientific mind as this is all jumble to me.

And, with that, I recall my college summers splashing in the pool to Carly Simon's "It Was So Easy Then." We all just want it to be a little easier. That could happen.

-

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

GiGi,

If you get a chance, I wonder if you might ask the doctor if many of his patients have had sensory (startle) seizures even from the slightest input - usually of sound?

And, of course, I would delight in hearing that, if so, they are now less sensitive and seizure-free and startle-free.

Don't go out of your way but, hey, if it easily comes up, it sure would be great information.

Just curious, but no need to elaborate on my stuff.

Thanks.

-

sparkle7
Member # 10397

That's very interesting about the Euro, GiGi. The war is just a part of it all. That's another topic, though. I think they will eventually do the same thing here between Mexico, Canada, & the US - the Amero is coming...

I really hope there are some good doctors out there! I've had a few but most are not ethical or compassionate.

No one can blame them - everyone is being squeezed.

We will still fight to get well despite all the negativity!

Good luck!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

The Maryland group is still growing adding two new members today. We are going to continue to grow until we reach 25 and add some alternate just in case.

After GiGi posted the information about finding out more about Dr. Ws protocol, I suspect it prudent to go into wait mode until more is known.

The only actions the Maryland group will continue during this time. Is to continue to grow the group and to involve and inform health practioners to be for the group.

To all our health, Bob [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

Keebler
Member # 12673

-

Thanks, GiGi. I'll sent you a brief note to your email.

Clancy
Member # 8774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clancy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopingandpraying, would you mind sending me a PM please? Thanks.
Posts: 67 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Clancy - PM sent.
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Hi

I fly to Berlin on 31st July and have an appointment with Dr Ralf Heinrich on 7th August. I will be staying there for maybe a month or more and will keep in touch during my stay.

Alv
Unregistered

HI matti please keep us posted...I would have loved to be there too.I miss that place.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Mati! Good luck!!!
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

bump

thanks [Smile]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, whatever came of you getting an LED? Did you?

660 is used for treating age spots and wrinkles, so if you get the device that has both 880 and 660, at least you can look younger even if it doesn't work for the Lyme. [Wink]

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
northstar
Member # 7911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for northstar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if these url's have been posted earlier,
but here they are. They concern biophotons.

http://www.lifescientists.de/ib_003e_.htm
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOPHYSICS
There are many references and links in there.

http://heartspring.net/meditation_biophoton.html

Posts: 1331 | From hither and yonder | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement