LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Treatment after the Bionic 880 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Treatment after the Bionic 880
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am curious to know what are the people that have no more borrelia treating currently now.

What are the herbs / drugs / treatments are you on now? Could you make a list?

If you are still using the Bionic, how are you using it now?

Thanks,
Selma

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think it is good for us to post this information here. There are so many people that don't believe in the 880 and I for one don't have time to convince people one way or another....and it is too early for me to really say what the end result will be.

Selma, I know your intentions are good, but it just doesn't make sense for most of us that have done it to post more here only to be further put down for our treatment decisions.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Selma.

I am taking magnesium, iron, Synthroid, and Cytomel. I am weaning off Lunesta and Lyrica for sleep. I don't think I'll entirely get off sleep meds until I get rid of the coinfections.

I continued to treat with the Lyme vials after I got home according to Dr. W's instructions. Now I am awaiting my coinfection nosodes and I will start treating those for a few weeks when they come - twice weekly.

I exercise and eat right in addition to the above. Even with a head cold, I feel about 85%, but before I got my cold I was in the 90-98% range daily. I still have something that flares every 24 days, I would suspect babesia, which I am treating next. During the flare I'm about 80-85%.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
selma,

i am still using the bionic to treat everything else. I just finished with HHV-6, and I am now on aspergillus fumigatus & candida albicans.

Since I started treating candida, Im also taking binders like modified citrus pectin, activated charcoal, and liposomal glutathione for heavy metals

I earnestly believe this will be able to treat the gist of my problems, if not all of them. It just makes perfect sense to me, and it's been the case so far.

Scoff at me if you want, I am using the biotensor to guide my treatment. I think it is the most insightful tool I've ever laid my hands on, and it will certainly save me hundreds if not thousands of dollars in the long run.

I am completely off my sleep medications, which I was on every night for 2 years before going to germany, and I'm getting my 9 hours with a mix of melatonin & natural herbs

also off cortef & thyroid

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Joey, what herbs are you using for sleep?

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool you guys! Rock on!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karatelady
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karatelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really enjoyed all of your blogs.

Six ~ loved the underwear/chiropractic story. I laughed and laughed. I guess we are a bit more modest in this country.

Joey ~ I love your cynical humor, especially your airport story. I felt for your mother when she fell off the bike and when she lost you. She seems like a great mom.

Scott ~ I can't decide whether you should be a chef or a tour guide, lol. Your food photos looked so yummy (except for the one where the cook had a cold - ew) and all the medical information on your blood slide from Dr. Bradford was so interesting.

Thanks for keeping us informed while you all were over there.

Sandy

Posts: 686 | From Northeast Georgia | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, for the ones who don't believe, I just ignore... I'm just curious on what to do AFTER the Bionic treatment for borrelia, because lyme is not my major issue, so I'm just looking for the future...

And also for the ones who are done with borrelia, there's very little information on what to do next here and elsewhere, so it could be nice to see what people are doing.

Gigi already offered lots of tips though, but she's so much ahead most of us, that I thought to make a thread for us 'common' people beginning on our own trials! [Wink]

--------

Six, thanks for answering!

How many more times did you have to treat with the borrelia vials after coming back from Germany? I suppose you are already testing borrelia free?

Are you a bio tensor adict too? [Smile]

Will you treat coinfections ONLY with testing nosodes (meaning, one nosode for each coinfection)?

I guess I can congratulate you for your cold. When lyme was disappearing for me, I started catching lots of colds. During lyme, I was almost immune to colds! Ixs that your case?

If you are a biotensor addict, test a few things for colds: first day of a cold, test Ferrum phosphoricum 30C. Second day on, test Hypericum 200c. They usually kill the virus on the first or second day never to return! If the cold still comes, I usually add the real herb, St. John's wort, propolis. Testing works wonderful with colds, but best if caught in the first or second day.

Glad to hear you feel great!!
-------

Joey, thanks for your answer too. Are you treating yourself with the testing nosodes you bought here only? Not with homeopathic dilutions, right?

I just have homeopathic nosodes from all these fungi-candida here. I wonder if aspergillus niger and mucor racemosus could be treated with the Bionic...

How did you find out you got asp. fumigatus? I know you bought lots of nosodes here to test...

I hope your dad's house is fine. I didn't read your blog last days to get the news.

Congratulations for sleeping without meds!!

Can I ask you if you have normal dreams? Blank nights (no dreams) was one of my most persistent and long lyme 'symptoms'.

Thanks a lot, I hope there will be a hotline for the Bionic users one day!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see any problem with folks posting here. The Bionic Thread is still on the front page and 23 pp long!
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks karatelady! glad you enjoyed the humor between the lines.

six: I'm taking l-theanine, GABA, 5-htp. Ok I just realized none of those are herbs haha. In addition, the biotensor says branched chain amino acids & l-citrulline. Lots of amino acids apparently do the job

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, I think you can post here about your Bionic treatment too. Just helps everyone make more informed treatment decisions.

Six and Joey--so glad for you guys re the sleep meds! That must feel SO empowering.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want to thank all of you who are paving the way for what could be many, many other Lyme patients.

If you did not talk about your experiences, than the rest of us would never know about the bionic and how it has helped you thus far.

Thank you for sticking your neck out and please don't ever let people who are close minded tempt you to stop telling your story.

As long as you tell the truth and are honest, than who the heck cares what others think.

You may not even realize how many people you could be helping.

I appreiciate anyone who is willing to share in what is helping them to get better from this horendous disease whether it is from the Bionic or from ABX.

Again thanks! [Smile]
Elizabeth

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, getting a cold is a great sign you are getting well. When we have lyme our t-cells and white cells are too busy with other infections and viruses become secondary. The normal body response is diminished and no immune response is given. To the point where we don't think we can get colds. Instead the viruses flourish. I had really bad cold shortly after treating candida/yeasts/fungi. Which are also secondary to lyme and company and viruses secondary to them.

I just completed doing a liver cleanse as what I think is the last part of my treatment. Soon after the cleanse about a day, my energy soared. I can't believe what came out of me. Yuck! [Eek!]

I've been off thyroid meds now for about a month 60mg armour. Just don't need it anymore.

I agree with Joey about the biotensor, fabulous device. Don't know how I would have gotten where I am right now without it! It may have taken months longer.

As far as those who chose not to believe. They see the body as a mechanism and not as an energy being. It is what we were brain washed to believe. A great many credible quantum physicists are trying to reverse that thinking. It is going to take quite a bit of time for that change to occur.

Oh well... It is matter of getting well or not. Right now I feel pretty darn well for trusting the alternative instead of the mainstream. And by the way isn't it the mainstream who can't quite fathom lyme as chronic. Yea, lets put our trust in the mainstream! [shake]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

No, I'm not a Biotensor addict, LOL. I tested borrelia free by ART after my 6th treatment in Germany, but that's a different method than Dr. W uses. I treated several more times at home just to be sure and because I just felt better and better after each photon treatment.

I did used to not get colds, but I have gotten them for a while now, so this is no treat, LOL! I heard today that my dentist's office practically shut down because they all caught this cold. The receptionist told me how BAD everyone was feeling. So, I guess I'm doing pretty well because I'm still functional. [Big Grin]

Thanks for the homeopathic suggestions. I'm actually taking something homeopathic that Dr. W suggested and I bought in Germany. I have no idea what it is, but I believe by the smell that it has fennel in it.

Thanks, Joey, I tried 5HTP before and it helped but didn't make me sleep. I haven't tried the others. As I wean off the meds, I'll try incorporating some of those.

Congratulations, Bob!!!! Woohoo! Glad you're feeling so much better!

--------------------

Angelica
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mainstream = CDC, IDSA and duck soup
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys and gals
i'm trying to buy my ticket to germany on expedia and apparently there are 2 airports in stuttgart.
which one did you use?
thanks

--------------------
do your best to educate the rest because
9 out of 10 doctors don't know jack about tick borne illnesses

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

John, the Kleins don't want you to fly to Stuttgart. There's another airport that has a fast train to Karlsrube instead of the four trains from Stuttgart to Pforzheim. I think it's Frankfurt .... can someone else who's been chime in?

The Kleins asked me to post this, I'm just late in doing so.

--------------------

nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nyjohn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh that's good. i was just about to purchase my flight tickets.
yet that is also not as good. it seems all confusing enough with the language being different.
i guess i'm not going to take an early morning departure on return.

--------------------

Posts: 437 | From shawangunk mountains, ny | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mrs. Klein suggested I fly to Stuggart and rent a car and drive from there. It is only a little over an hour from Stuggart to Dobel where they live.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker and John are you going to create blogs of your experiences? I believe the blogs will help hundreds if not thousands of folks appreciate the treatment Dr. W. is offering. A blog is a detailed testimonial of the treatment.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After the bionic is it best to use a nosode with dilution that is high or low. ex: bart nosode

would I use a 200X or 5x?

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

fly into frankfurt, take the fast train to karlruhe. There are more direct flights to frankfurt than stuttgart (I think), that way you won't have to transfer trains at all--from stuttgart to pforzheim is 4 transfers--and Mr. Klein can pick you up at Karlruhe, which is 30 min from dobel.
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

if you are renting a car, i remember the price difference between frankfurt & pforzheim for rentals was pretty steep.
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

cheaper in pforzheim, i assume?
i guess i will take a train from frankfurt or wherever i land.

and i am not sure if i am going to do a blog or not since i am not bringing a computer with me.

but will definitely do one when i get back of not while i am there.

--------------------

david1097
Member # 3662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for david1097     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the risk of being blasted, can someone explain to me whats so special about the bionic 880.

IR heat therapy has been around longer than I have been living and is used for pain treatment. The old wavelengths were longer because of the light source. The 880 nm comes about becuase thats what LED`s of today emit.

Lot of companies are making LED IR sources... ie.

http://www.elixa.com/light/arrays.htm

What are they supposed to do that is so curative?

Posts: 1184 | From north america | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kathy Boss
Member # 3062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kathy Boss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
David,

have you used one of these or know of anyone that has?

Also this new light thing eveyone is speaking about is it not the same as the far infared suanas?

Thanks a bunch!

Posts: 1092 | From CA | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Six, congrats for your cold then!!! [Big Grin]

I got particularly happy when I started to get colds like everyone else. Now I feel I can get a cold every month (in colder weather) but the homeopathic treatment stops it before (but again, with energetic tests).

Could you post somewhere (in your blog or here in lymenet) when your ART practioner CAN'T find borrelia anymore? And post which pathogens he still found?

As you were one of the only ones that still got borrelia after doing the treatment in Germany, that will be useful to know, I suppose, as you fit the 'difficult' American picture dr. W. was talking.
------

Energetic test was the best gift I got from my lyme disease. It not only helped me to be in remission, it saved me hundreds if not thousands of euros, it made me see my body and pathogens in a very different way than I could have ever imagined.

The protocols to deal with disease are shaped in a totally different way because our bodies change EVERY DAY every time we give it what it wants. So next day, it won't want the same, but something else and the disease, pathogens and our body change, new symptoms arise, we get on peeling the onion until we feel we are healthy again. That's how I see it helped me.

I say it is a gift from lyme disease, because without lyme, I would never had gone into these energetic tests (because they sound fake at first sight). As I was desperate, I tried it and now I think it is the most important thing I ever learned. Even if it's not 100% accurate, it is MUCH better than trial and error.

I test absolutely everything around me: magnetic fields, my clothes, shoes, all foods, soaps, shampoos, good energetic spots in my garden, good places for my plants, stones, ticks, my cat etc.

Another thing to ask, for biotensor fans, is: 'is this herb /supplement /drug reaching where it should reach?'

You will be AMAZED to see many of the products we take DON'T reach where they should reach because critters (or our bodies) don't allow them to go there. We tap in the right points, the products start reaching. It is clear like day and night.

Make the questions after ingesting something (give about 3-5 minutes time), with the bottle or pill in front of you, and ask if it reached, for example, your brain, a part with inflamation, or the area where the pathogen is testing (for example GI tract, liver). It is amazing to see that many of the herbs we ingest never reach where they should and that's why some herbs seem not to work.

After a Bionic hot line, I wished there were another hot line for energetic testers!! It took me quite some time to 'master' this energetic 'tool', and I am still learning new possibilities.

----------
Hiker,
I don't think people use the ingestable homeopathic dilutions to treat coinfections WITH the Bionic. They simply use the testing nosodes, if I understood right.

The homeopathic dilutions dr. W. is using with the Bionic are NOT the homeopathic dilutions practioners use here ingested. NOT AT ALL.

No one will ever prescribe a D2 dilution of borrelia to be ingested as it STILL CONTAINS borrelia inside. But dr. W. still uses them for treatment so I SUPPOSE, ingested dilutions are different from the nosodes used with the Bionic. Even D200, no, I don't think people ingest these dilutions here of borrelia. I started with a 30c, that was the strongest borrelia dilution I ever took (prescribed by a classical homeopath for acute cases), and that is much more diluted than a D200 (the highest diluted liquid dr. W. uses in a normal protocol).

Gigi may drop here one day to clarify. Or Joey.

-----
Joey, what exactly are you using (or intend to use) to treat asp. fumigatus WITH your Bionic? Is it a testing nosode only?

-----
David and Kathy, I guess you have to do a search in lymenet, there are quite a few threads on the Bionic, your answers will be found for sure.

Search also for Lightworks, there were discussions about the Bionic in the LW threads.

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nyjohn - cars are most definitely cheaper in Pforzheim. I flew into Frankfurt and took the train to Pforzheim. A train to Karlsruhe is probably better which I did on the return trip.

In terms of how I am doing after returning. I was 100% for two months after my last treatment in Germany. Now things are popping up. Not sure if they are co-infections, yeast, metals or what. I'm using the biontensor to try my best to figure out my next steps.

I have some serious, old infection in my jaw (two places) from old root canals. Those are being taken care of next week. Then the metal comes out of my mouth.

We will see how I am feeling after all that [Big Grin]

I take binders as needed, magnesium, adrenal support, tinctures for liver and kidney support. They all change daily and at different times of the day according to the biotensor.

I don't take anything for sleep and am having vivid dreams again.

I haven't felt great for the last couple of days, lots of jaw pain and headaches which I guess could be the infection. Just trying to take things as they come and realize this is a process.

I never tested positive for any co-infections but the tests are not always accurate. I think once the lyme is knocked out, anything that is there will start to show up.

For example, these root canal issues are at least 15 years old but my body could not deal with it while lyme was in house.

Just taking one day at a time and keeping at the layers of the onion that get referred to so often.

Just a little thinking about the past. Last year at this time I was trying to Christmas shop. One store - one day - was about all I could manage and then home to bed.

I have come a long way since then and of all the various treatments I tried, the bionic has surely been the most effective.

I am enjoying life but every day is not perfect. There is also a good deal of stress in that one of my granddaughters has lyme and babesia. She went downhill fast and is using a wheel chair in school.

Why not send her to Germany - as many of you will ask? I would love to but I have to let her parents get through the denial about the disease and try the antibiotic route for a spell. If they are not seeing progress then perhaps they will be open to it.

Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nyjohn
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15361

joey and nana etc
did you have to rent your car in pforzheim ahead of time or could you do it spur of the moment?
do you know if you can get an automatic?
my left hip is bad and driving stick is out of the question. especially if i have to do a lot of last minute turns and things since i don't know where i am going.
thanks

--------------------

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NanaDubo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we just called the place when we got there. Mr. Klein has the info and it was pretty spur of the moment. They sometimes have automatics for more money but I think they are fairly hard to come by.
Posts: 1129 | From Maine | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nana,
I'm so sorry to hear about your granddaughter! That must be heartbreaking for you to know there is help, but she isn't receiving it. Yet, I understand what you mean about giving her parents time to figure out what will and won't work. Maybe she'll be one of the lucky ones who will recover, or go into remission with antibiotics.

I have much compassion for those getting sick as a teen as that is when I got sick. And although I don't know what it would have been like to first get sick as an adult, I think it's harder for kids, esp when no doctor will diagnose you, non of your friends understand (which is your primary basis for living when you are that age, lol!). If you can, let me know how she is doing. I will pray for her health and recovery.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica
Unregistered

NanaDubo I hope you start to feel better soon and your granddaughter gets the helps she needs for a return of her perfect health as well.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hiker, we taped all ten dilutions to our solar plexus during treatment.

Brussels, after I treated one more time in Germany after Dr. W tested me, ART testing showed I was clear of Lyme. Dr. W tested me after the 5th treatment, ART after the 6th.

I do not have a local ART practitioner.

John, there was someone else there when we were who had an automatic car. I believe they are more money.

Kathy, it's different than the saunas. I have a FIR sauna and love it for detox.

David, it's not a heat therapy. The Bionic is stronger than most LED's on the market and has different frequencies. The only one I've heard of here in the US that is as strong is almost as expensive as the Bionic.

What they do is - treatment with the Bionic and homeopathic nosodes taped to the solar plexus gets rid of Lyme. I haven't felt this good in years.

--------------------

Dawnee
Unregistered

If questions can't be asked on here about the Bionic 880 then take the thread off.

People get bashed for EVERY type of treatment from someone or another... so if a question can't be asked or answered on his forum..take the thread off.

Sorry but thats just how I feel.

Brussels
Member # 13480

OK, for borrelia it was 10 homeopathic dilutions plus some of 'live' borrelia (that I doubt, as how is borrelia kept alive in a vial)? I guess the other vial is the 'main tincture' of borrelia, the tincture that gives 'birth' to all other homeopathic dilutions (or did I get that wrong)?

If this is the case, a D2 dilution is VERY 'close' to the mother tincture, as it is diluted only twice.

---

Dawnee, I'm sorry if I sounded not answering the questions. Some questions have been asked on and on again in previous threads (about what is the Bionic, how does it compare to other instruments etc), so why not using the search function and read first?

That's my suggestion.

------
Six, congratulations then! But I know what you mean that 'you want to be sure', so you ran it more times. [Smile] Fingers crossed for you!

----
Nana, I hope you'll find out what to do. I think that peeling the onion will still take a long time, unfortunately. As said before, we didn't fall sick with chronic lyme because of borrelia only. Now that your borrelia seems to be sleeping, there are probably loads of things to treat.

I had troubles with teeth my whole way during lyme and in between re-infections. I still have one tooth that is sensitive, still fighting candida in my root plus mercury that insists in staying there.

Mercury tests on and off in my gums and roots, it's like I clean something, then give a pause of a few months, then when I test again, there it is again...

I have one tooth that I lost during the last re-infection that left 'internal' scars, I'm sure. Some kind of toxin or whatever. These weaker points can turn the focus of infection again, I feel.

In my experience with energetic tests, once one pathogen disappears, another comes up. And on and on again. I am still fighting many candida and fungi strains, and my war is very similar to fighting borrelia and tick coinfections. Very similar, it's amazing.

The only good thing is that these yeast-candida are not AS immunosuppressive AS borrelia or bart. So life goes on more easier.

Good luck in finding solutions!

---
Hey John, I hope you find a solution.

It IS cold here, I was in Stuttgart for the weekend, it snowed there, the temperature is freezing in the night and early morning, so be prepared.

Winter came earlier than usual. Last winter didn't snow (only one day), this winter it snowed already twice (and winter just started).

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense to anyone but I don't believe this is true -

re: sixgoofykids
"The only one I've heard of here in the US that is as strong is almost as expensive as the Bionic."

The Lumen Photon 90 is stronger (brighter) than the Bionic 880 & costs about $900.

It uses different frequencies of pulsed light than the Bionic 880. It uses the Nogier frequencies. I don't know how the Bionic 880's company arrived at the ones that they use.

If anyone knows why the Bionic 880 frequencies are better than the Nogier frequencies - I would appreciate it if they can explain it.

-----

From info that Bejoy shared about a week or so ago... Lyme may not "energetically test" as being present since it can change form & go into cysts. While one may test as no longer having Lyme - it is possible that it is dormant for the time being.

If you don't continually treat it with infrared light, herbs, supplements, etc. - it can return. Someone here posted that Lyme can remain dormant in the cyst form for 10 years. I'm not sure if this is true. If anyone knows how long it can remain dormant in the cyst form - please post.

I think using the infrared light or other treatments may need to be on-going. You also may need to use a cyst buster like grapefruit seed extract to get to the different forms it can morph into. Rifeing may be helpful, too.

It would seem to be beneficial to try different treatments or rotate the treatments in order to get to the various forms of the spirochete, as well as, the other co-factors.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 years of research and a proven track record with Lyme patients - that says enough... If someone wants to try their own experiment, great, but many of us have chosen to follow a path that is already well-studied in clinical practice.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Course I'm not a Bionic user, but I'm all for it, so an additional note to testing and treatment:

It may be worth getting a set of the whole borrelia variety family pack from Ergopathics (or anywhere else you know of that has such a thing.)

For some people the Borrelia Burgdorferi nosode may clear out all the other Borrelia strains as well. For others it may not, and you might need the Garinii and/or other strains to treat with.

I'm going to put in an order for those myself for the fun of it.

Based on my travels and symptoms (both the arthritic like from Burgdorferi and Neuro like from Garinii) I'd bet that I have several strains to play with. Testing without the nosodes say, you bet I do.

Ditto, what Sparkle said I said about cyst busters seeming to bring up more spirochetes to show up for energetic testing, in my experience.

A note on teeth - I found in an old root canal area the following and treated with nosodes and light: Klebsiella Pneumonia, Candida, and Strep Pneumonia. The strep is still giving me some trouble, but symptoms are improved.

Found these from a Sanum list. I wonder if there are still others hiding in there. What a treasure hunt!

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1918 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle,

GSE will not get all cysts, as it doesn't cross the BB barrier. According to Buhner, it is not systemic.

According to muscle tests, it does get cysts from the GI tract, and possibly blood, but I always need other cyst busters to go more systemic. Besides, it feels too strong to my GI lining.

What I found better as cyst busters are (from own tests and nautropath ART):
- best for me is pau d'arco tincture (confirmed by ART)
- bee pollen
- Noni tincture

(both pollen and noni under are used by dr. K. followers).

Borrelia hides not only in cysts forms. I had quite a few experiences that it hid in heavy metals. The last short revival was during my recent heavy metal detox experience, it felt like it really came whit the flushing off of heavy metals.

-----
Scott, despite 30 years of experience, the Bionic too is in an experimental phase when it comes to treatment of infections.

That's why I did this thread, to see how I can go on treating myself (with the Bionic or with something else) after borrelia. I have easy access to the Bionic, but not much expertise around on how to operate it SPECIFICALLY for infections and toxin elimination.

I feel the Bionic here in Switzerland is used for psych. therapies and is very successful for treating smoke addiction, but still haven't found many people versed in treating infections. Therefore this thread...

---
Sparkle, I don't test for borrelia either, through ART, but I'm almost sure dr. W. will find it in me. Gigi didn't have active lyme and still got treated with the Bionic for borrelia, meaning she tested energetically positive for it.

I am pretty sure not only borrelia is dormant, but most tick born coinfections too. I've been finding loads of dormant things not related to ticks lately.

---

Bejoy, nice to see you found some stuff in your mouth. I still test for mucor racemosus under one tooth. I also treated Klebs pneumonia, and a bit of candida albicans. Only strep pneumonia still didn't test.

During active lyme, you bet that many tick born infectiosn tested there too. But my strongest problem is how to get rid of mercury there, I guess that's the responsible for most of my troubles there.

These vials from Ergopathics are different from nosodes... I wonder if the info there from Ergop vials would be similar to nosodes made from actual pathogens TO BE USED with the Bionic, I mean.

I guess only testing these with the Bionic will bring some answers...

Has anyone used these frequency vials with the Bionic.

Sorry I didn't answer your PM, I read though the discussion in your thread about it.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Just to clarify, the testing Dr. W does to see if you have Lyme left or not is not ART or muscle testing, it's the Bicom 2000. It seems to test at a deeper level.

Mrs. Klein from the guesthouse said there is a lady who was treated two years ago by Dr. W. She comes back every year (she's German) and gets re-tested. So far, two years later, she has tested clear for borrelia both times.

--------------------

bejoy
Member # 11129

Went to a great lady today who does Sanum, (and has almost every test kit on the planet.) She gave me and my daughter both Mucor Racemosus. Sounds familiar, my friend Brussels!

She gave it to me dosed in sublingual drops. I will use it this way followed by biophotons.

In my experience so far, it doesn't seem to matter if the substance is on the solar plexus or in the mouth. (But in a vial on the solar plexus you don't use it up.)

She says this is a mold homeopathic that probably indicates that I am harboring metals still in my organs and/or gums, and this will help with drainage, as the metals, molds and lyme are synergistic. We didn't go through all the organs as this was my daughter's hour. Next week more for me.

She does not find lyme in my daughter. I'm the only one who ever does. (She did find plenty of Candida.)

This may mean lyme is not there, and my testing is inaccurate for my daughter - a projection of my own pathology. Or that she has it but it's low enough to stay in hiding. Or that she doesn't need nosode treatment because I'm always on it, and I carry the energy for her. Whatever. I wonder what the Biocom would say.

She did say my bee venom ointment is strongly indicated by energy testing for her knees for pain and inflammation. So try and make sense of that whole picture.

For homeopathics and nosodes for my girl, for now I'll just go with her Mucor Race, Candida tester, and lotso light.

This same lady uses Ergopathics, so I'll get a chance to play with her's a little and see how they respond with my little 880.

Sorry, this isn't exactly post-Bionic information, but it seemed appropriate here.

--------------------
bejoy!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Excellent Bejoy! On finding such a wealth of sanum readily available.

Selma -- I didn't get done what I said I going to this weekend... I'll PM you.

Well, I have a bit of good news, I got my biotensor today from Germany. I did my first tests with a borrelia nosode and came up negative. As well as the two metal complex vials I have, both negative. I have two dogs one of them tests positive for lyme.

I had done a hulda clark liver cleanse. And I'm testing heavily for pesticides. The tensor tests positively for apple pectin and no other binders. Does apple pectin make sense a way to cleanse these poisons? Clay or activated charcoal don't test at all.

Next week I'm planning to take the biotensor to my doctor and do some testing with his sanum test kits and his vials. I'll let you know how it turns out.

--------------------
Bob

Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea Bob!! That's great! Keep us updated about your new 'toy'! I wish I had one.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

hey bob,

i test for modified citrus pectin, but also no charcoal most of the time. The charcoal tested heavily on my first day of treating metals though. If you don't have heavy duty mop-up to do, I doubt the tensor would say yes to it

-joey

bejoy
Member # 11129

Way to go Bob! That's terrific! Congratulations on your Biotensor and on your results.

How does psyllium or ground flax seed test as a binder?

Have you tested for cyst busters? I'm curious to see how lyme nosodes test. Does no lyme mean no just no spirochetes or no L-Form as well.

--------------------
bejoy!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I have two biotensors now, the one from Germany which is an amazing device and the one I purchased about a month ago, which I still believe is very good device.

The first biotensor I had purchased tested negatively for lyme. My practioner said my lyme was becoming less and less over time.

You might not know that I had been taking MMS for 8 to 9 months, for two months while taking the MMS I added monolaurin, freeze dried garlic, oregano oil and lightworks. I really believe MMS killed the lyme and I believe the LED maybe not as powerful as the bionic is still a pretty good cyst buster.

I've tested myself for a little over a month now with a biotensor and nosode and the response has been negative. Now its time to have my practioner test me, If he tests negative. Well, I guess I can say I'm lyme free.

But time moves on and as you know, lyme isn't the only issue. Prior to all this I had my dental work redone, all mercury filling replaced cavitations done, root canals retreated. TMJ work done.

I had been actively removing metals for the last year. They also now test negatively with a nosode.

I had a very bad candida / fungi / yeast issue. Used two sanum remedies pef and alb. I' also had some mycoplasma issues and used muc.

So I've done a number of cleanses as well, bowel a month ago, this past weekend a liver cleanse (lots of gall stones). I've discovered since the liver cleanse an enormous amount of pesticides were being released into my intestines and colon, again energetically testing.

I have a test vial for it, and it is very positive. Not sure if these are all of them, it is based on EDS screen I had done year ago and includes Amitraz, Dioxin, Ethridiazole, Fenaminosulf, and Methoxychlor. Its great to see them finally being released. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Angelica
Unregistered

Bob how did you treat your cavitations?

One dental office I just spoke with uses homeopathic shots I guess under or into the gum and another uses ozone.

I am trying to decide the best way to deal with my gums and fillings at the moment. I have been calling all the holistic dentists around to decide which one to go to.

Also have you found a good source for apple pectin? I have been waiting to do some but today in one store only found capsules mixed with junk and once did an online search and found it very hard to find any organic apple pectin.

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can't find apple pectin, why not use organic apples?

Grate one , leave to go brown [perhaps overnight or for several hours, then eat on its own or with oats if you can tolerate them. Oats are a good source of fibre and should help with the binding too.

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Six, Selma and All,

When I took Ambian it really put me under. I guess it works with the neurotransmitters. Dealing with neuroBb + Ambian I ended up bedridden for two months.

Then, one day my 83 year old Mom said, "Honey, why don't you stop taking that sleeping pill. That is the only medicine you take." March 3rd I stopped. Sleep eventually rebalanced back to normal - I was amazed.

April/May I went back to work at a hospital - I was amazed. After learning at end of May what was happening to me I quit to focus on an attack plan.

I've learned to take gaba + Kavanace. My hubby is now taking Kavanace also. It has B6 + Taurine blend. Sure helps us sleep. I purchase it from my ND, or mailorder from an ND in Snowflake, AZ.

Selma - Hope to see you in February. [Wink] Grace

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been studying the various forms of the Lyme bacteria. Since it is pleomorphic, do any people who do energetic testing test for Lyme as cyst, L-form, bleb, etc.?

I wasn't able to find out exactly how long the various forms of the bacteria can stay in the body. It does change & it is known to be persistent.

It may be interesting to see if the various forms test as being present rather than just Lyme in general. It also can be harbored in various forms in parts of the body such as the nerves, spinal fluid, brain, collagen, GI tract, etc.

As we continually rotate the various treatments with infrared light, homeopathics, herbs, & other things - I'm sure Lyme decreases. I think it may be a continual process, though, depending on the form it may be in.

Here's some reference about the various forms Lyme can take:

http://www.lymeinfo.net/lymefiles.html

http://www.jneuroinflammation.com/content/5/1/40#IDA5STJJ

http://www.townsendletter.com/FebMar2006/lyme0206.htm

http://autoimmunityresearch.org/lyme-disease/

------

Since energetic testing can be vague, maybe asking more detailed questions can be helpful to assess what actions need to be taken in regards to treatment?

Here's some further reference :

http://autoimmunityresearch.org/lyme-disease/

excerpt

LD is caused by many borrelia species. Another major oversight by the medical community regarding Lyme disease is that Borrelia burgdorferi is not the only bacterium that causes Lyme disease; there are many pathogenic borrelia strains; many of which cause borreliosis (Lyme-like disease).

The causative agent, Borrelia burgdorferi, is a type of spirochete. When Bb was first discovered in 1982 it was thought that there was just one strain.

Since then, about 100 U.S. and 300 worldwide strains of the bacterium have been discovered.
In the mid-1990's genospecies were formed to group the many variations into subcategories.

Borrelia burgdorferi sensu lato is name given to the overall category. In North America there is just one genospecies variant - Bb sensu stricto. In Europe there are three categories Bb sensu stricto, B. garinii, and B. afzelii.

Asia has B. garinii and B. afzelii. Japan has B. japonica and B. miyamoto. These groups are evolving as new research discoveries occur.

A new pathogen causing Lyme or "Lyme-like" disease has been reported. While not culturable, it has been named B. lonestari sp. B. andersonii, B. lonestari and B. miyamotoi have been identified by PCR and DNA sequence analysis as likely human pathogens in the U.S. Unfortunately, the criteria for clinical Lyme are set for only Borrelia burgdorferi; they were not designed for any other borrelia species.

The reason that Borrelia burgdorferi is tracked by health officials but not other species is because it's the primary borrelia species that laboratories are able to identify and study.

I admit that Borrelia species are very difficult to grow (fastidious) and work with in the laboratory. In most cases, laboratories are not even able to isolate and identify Borrelia species. Some other known strains of borrelia include: B. valaisiana, B. lusitaniae and B. bissettii.

------

This may account for why some people are cured more easily with biophotons than others.

Each case is different in regards to the particular strain of bacteria, additional viruses, mycoplasmas, fungal infections or yeast, toxins in the system, heavy metal poisoning, genetics, or status of the bacteria itself (cyst form, bleb, spirochete, etc.), how long people have been ill for, other co-infections, etc.

Since people are using questions for energetic testing & homeopathic preparations, we may need to be more specific in regards to the focus to use in combination with the biophotonic therapy - whether with the Bionic 880 or other devices.

I also think that continual treatment may also be helpful due to the pleomorphic nature of Lyme & how it interacts with other pathogens, toxins.

Also-

Lyme has been found to be able to "camouflage" itself from the body's own immune system. I don't have time now to post the specifics & references.

If your own immune system can't detect it - how could energetic testing be accurate? I'm not suggesting this to disprove energetic testing (which I think can be accurate)...

I'm just saying that it can fool the body on a biochemical level. So, we need to be cautious.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SForsgren
Member # 7686

Energetic testing does not rely on the immune system's recognition of the bacteria.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Brussels
Member # 13480

I've been out the whole day, I'll get back to you all soon.

I don't mind to see different subjects popping up, as they all look interesting!

Bob, can you ask one more thing with your biotensorSSS?? How do they compare to a simple PENDULUM?

I once read that they are very similar, the only difference is that it is easier as you can do it faster in a shop while the pendulum needs the person to be totally static.

As for you guys doing SANUM, it is, I think, a long term treatment(about 9-12 months of treatment).

It needs almost more time than killing borrelia and coinfections because it is BASICALLY a matter of changing the milieu, while with borrelia and coinfections, we still can put most of them DORMANT without changing TOTALLY the mileu.

What is fantastic with these products is that only one or two KILLERS test a day, never more. Then you test again in a few days, the killers change totally. And they keep changing almost forever.

Now I'm again back to Mycobacterium tuberculinum bovis (sp?), it causes me an AWFUL skin infection with swelling, exactly like it happened two months ago.

I wonder if adding light (LW or Bionic or Photon Wave), if the treatment will go MUCH faster, as Gigi is suggesting. I mean, she is still treating her husband for mold and mold toxins, so he's still not done yet either.

Bob, I am trying to buy monolarin too, but I don't know if my pharmacy will find it.

CONGRATULATIONS for the ones WITHOUT active borrelia!!

Thanks Six to say dr. W. tests with the Bicom machine.

for the people testing supplements or whatever, test if they GO where they should go. I get blockages ALL THE TIME specially when infection or inflamation is bad. I ask: 'is this herb going to my fingers NOW?' and the answer is NO many times.

I know homeopathics of HIGH dilution usually don't get blocked like herbs and supplements, they reach all over. I think because they are pure 'energy'. But these Sanum products are low dilution, and they DO get blocked.

I wonder if light treatments don't get this type of blockage that all ingested things get. If you people that got a light machine could ask the biotensor, it will be useful to know.

If light information goes to all parts of your body (specially the parts that are symptomatic), it can mean a lot, in my opinion. I AM curious to know for both the Bionic and LW (or other light devices).

Ask your biotensors which accupuncture point is blocked and you usually find where. Then you massage the point (or tap it) and the substance just reaches where it should reach.

gotta go to bed. I'll get back to your posts another time!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks for the suggestions Grace, I'll have to look into that.

Problem is, without the sleeping pills, I do not sleep for more than an hour or two. I have not actually been on them for more than a year, and I do fine switching between Ambien and Lunesta.

I believe I need to work on coinfections before I can wean totally off them. I was almost off them completely during bartonella treatment, but within a couple months afterward, I needed them again, so I'll work harder on getting off them once I treat co's.

I feel fine during the day even after taking the sleep meds. I'm glad it helped you so much getting off them. [Smile] I'll look into those natural products.

--------------------

bejoy
Member # 11129

Angelica, I have done Sanum homeopathic injections into the gums twice. It did help tremendously, but did not solve the whole problem just by two rounds of injection and two or three homeopathics.

It was probably the most painful experience I have ever had, except for other deep dental work without ansethetic, even including childbirth. I have no experience with cavitation work, as I opted out of that choice.

Continued work with homeopathics, lightworks, and Sanum is continuing to make progress for me on the dental issue.

Six, have you thought about phosphatidyl serine for help with sleep? It is a cortisol moderator/reducer. I used to not sleep when my cortisol was too high. (Now I have to put some back in.)

Brussels, thanks for allowing the topics to flow all over the place here. Let us know if we need to refocus.

--------------------
bejoy!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Angelica -- my DDS used ozone treatments.

Selma -- monolaurin can be shipped internationally, www.wellnessresources.com is the supplier I've used. I'm not sure about http://www.lauricidin.com/. They are both essentially the same product.

--------------------
Bob

Angelica
Unregistered

Thank you Bob.
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Bejoy, when my cortisol was tested, it tested low, so you still think that would help?

--------------------

bejoy
Member # 11129

Six, honest answer is I don't know. But here's what I think:

It depends what kind of test you had and when you had it tested.

Cortisol is supposed to be highest between about 7-9 am, low from about 3-6 pm, and lowest from about 1-3am, as I recall.

For some reason, when people get adrenal fatigue, their cycles switch around, and they can get low cortisol much of the day, and high cortisol that really kicks in around 9pm.

Many of us end up staying up too late because that's the only time we have energy to get anything done, and then that continues the fatigue cycle.

So if you had a blood test done between 3-6pm, it might be showing low cortisol, but wouldn't be showing what your cortisol is doing at night.

I find the saliva tests to be more accurate, because they sample throughout the day.

So in my opinion it is possible that you have high cortisol at night that could respond to adrenal support supplements, including phospatidyl serine.

If you don't want to buy another supplement, soy lecithin has some of this in it, and you can add it to your protein shakes. It could help.

I've also heard of people getting better sleep from taking extra L-Tyrosene, but if you drink lots of whey protein, you probably already get plenty of that.

--------------------
bejoy!

shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sixgoofykids,

I just wanted to ask have your cortisol levels tested low since starting the bionic treatment or do you know if it was low before? Also did you have a blood, saliva or urine test for your cortisol levels? What are you taking to support your adrenal glands?

Just to let you know that phos serine is used for high cortisol, its not recommended for low cortisol as it will lower cortisol levels, but if your cortisol levels are low in the morning but high at night it is a good thing to take phos serine at night to help you sleep and to help bring your cortisol curve back to the normal rhythmn, if that makes sense?

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I don't recall if I had tests done for adrenal issues. I do have the typical adrenal type issues as mentioned - ie: feeling bad in the AM & better at night.

I had a hard time sleeping for a while & had bad insomnia. I was taking Ambien for a while which helped but I didn't want to become dependent on it. So, I stopped.

Since I started the full Cowden protocol back in April (I think), I noticed that my sleeping cycle got much better. I still stay up late, probably, more out of habit now. I've always been a night person.

I think it was the Nutramedix Adrenal Support which helped. I'm doing the full protocol so there may be a synergistic reaction between the other tinctures but the Adrenal Support is specifically for the adrenals.

Ingredients:
Proprietary Blend of Schizandra (berry), Astragalus (root), Rhodendron caucasicum (root) Ginseng & Wild Yam (roots).

-----

(PS - in case people want to know... I'm doing the full Cowden protocol now until we move. I needed to take something to keep working on the Lyme from getting worse without incurring a major herx or something unexpected.

I'm going to go back to experimenting with the LightWorks after this is all over with & we are settled in a new location - which should be sometime next month.)

Thanks to everyone who is posting their results with the Bionic 880 or other infrared device. We need to keep gathering info so we can upgrade the treatments for everyone. (Everyone who is interested - that is...)

I know some people are sticklers about going to see a doctor who is qualified but not everyone has that option. By sharing your info & treatment - we can all learn &, hopefully, work on getting well in our own ways.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.wellnessresources.com/studies/entry/bacterial_spreading_mechanism_identified

I just read an interesting article in the site that sells monolaurin.

------------

Bacterial Spreading Mechanism Identified

-----------------

Byron's Comments:
An imporant clue in the nature of bacterial infection.

-------------------

Study Title:
In decision to grow, bacteria follow the crowd.

When it comes to the decision to wake up and grow, bacterial spores ``listen in'' to find out what their neighbors are doing and then they follow the crowd, according to a new report in the October 31st issue of the journal Cell, a Cell Press publication. Although there is still a lot to learn about how this process works, the discovery could lead to a new kind of antimicrobial agent that works not by killing active bacteria, but by keeping dormant bacteria--which typically resist traditional antibiotics--inactive.

The researchers show that the spores of a soil-dwelling bacteria can sense the presence of so-called muropeptide fragments released from the cell walls of other growing bacteria. Those muropeptides act as powerful germinants, stimulating the spores to exit the safety of their dormant state and make a go of it.

As other bacteria, including those responsible for diseases like tuberculosis and staph infection, harbor a version of the receptor responsible for this ability in the bacteria under study, the researchers said they think the mechanism they've uncovered will prove to be universal.

``[From the bacteria's perspective,] dormancy is a great state,'' said Jonathan Dworkin of Columbia University. ``They are invulnerable to antibiotics. If you keep them in that state, you can't kill them but they don't grow either. Antibiotics usually kill bacteria by preventing some essential process, but if an antibiotic instead kept dormant bacteria from emerging, it would be essentially like killing them.'' They'd be stuck in a state of suspended animation.

In the new study, the researchers found that muropeptides derived from cultures of growing cells stimulate the germination of dormant Bacillus subtilis spores. Diverse bacteria can serve as the source for those muropeptide molecules, but the key is a single amino acid ingredient, they found.

The spores ability to receive the signal depends on a eukaryotic-like Ser/Thr membrane kinase receptor (PrkC). Indeed, a small molecule known to stimulate related kinases is sufficient to spark the activity of the sleeping spores. Another small molecule called staurosporine, which inhibits related kinases, also prevents spores from activating in the presence of muropeptide.

Dworkin noted that the immune systems of animals recognize the presence of foreign invaders in a similar way, by detecting chains of muropeptide (called peptidoglycans).

`` The recognition of peptidoglycans is central to innate immunity,'' he said. ``This shows that bacteria do a similar thing, but for different reasons.'' His team is anxious to understand the details better to make the comparison to the immune system as ``there may be deep similarities.''

In addition to the promise for a new type of antibiotic medication, the news may stand to benefit the food industry.

Bacterial spores are also a significant problem for food preservation, Dworkin said, because they can withstand heat sterilization. ``If the food industry could find ways to control spore germination, that may be just as good as killing them,'' he said.

###
The researchers include I****a M. Shah, Columbia University, New York, NY; Maria-Halima Laaberki, Columbia University, New York, NY; David L. Popham,Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA; and Jonathan Dworkin, Columbia University, New York, NY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Study Information:
In decision to grow, bacteria follow the crowd. 2008 October

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Bejoy and all on Sanum:

the mucor racemosus and aspergillus niger treatment will go be going for a lomg time for most of us, I think. They will wax and wane with other pathogens, I suppose.

For me, the change on products is felt in a matter of days, so I don't know how you guys without testing kits at home can do to improve fast. Very similar to lyme and coinfections treatment, but products change faster.

Dr. K. suggests about 9 months of treatment is required to control yeast / candida / fungi with Sanum.

Bee venom ointment, I had at home but I didn't test good for it (bought one in dr. K.'s institute). I tried to use on muscle pains in the latest borrelia awakening, but it just didn't work for me. What worked better for muscle pain and killing of borrelia there were essential oils, like peppermint, eucalyptus and Farahs' recipies...

Different people, different solutions!
--------

Bob, your PM box was full!
thanks for the monolaurin site, if I don't find it here, I'll buy from it to try.

did you compare your two biotensors? I wonder what do you think, sincerely....

----
Grace, congrats on sleeping well!
Hope to see you then in Feb!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle,

My naturpath can test L-forms, don't know about blebs... But my doctor says, testing for herbs or killers for borrelia and cysts is more precise than muscle testing these borrelia or L-forms themselves. Meaning, if I test for Samento or Noni, I have lots of chance that I still have active borrelia or cysts testing.

But no one will ever know for sure in any type of test. Dr. W. still asks patients to come back to keep borrelia in check. So not even the Bicom or any device can be 100% acurate.

I wouldn't worry too much about that. I know I have zillions of dormant stuff inside me. Even things coming from my mother, I keep discovering things one after the other with these Sanum tests.

Specially on the Polysan series of remedies.

So I don't expect to get rid of everything, all the zillions of critters and antibodies. I just want my body to take a rest to fight continuous infections one after the other for decades, be them borrelia and coinfections, parasites, or in my case now, a series of candida and fungi.

I suspect I fell so sick with TBIs so fast because I have been fighting multiple fungal-candida infections for decades before.

I guess (just a guess) it is AS DIFFICULT to get rid of borrelia as it is to get rid of mucor racemosus and aspergilus niger forever. Levels can fall down, critters get dormant, but they will eventually come back.

We can't just think that full elimination of everything is possible. For me, I'll consider my war won when these critters get dormant for longer than 1 year, without continuous treatment. I'm still far from it though...

I just read that mycobacterium tuberculosis bovis becomes symptomatic in immunosupressive people, the example is always, e.g. HIV positive ones... Well, I have it active again. I suspect it became active during lyme. Lyme is gone, but Myc bovis not... [Roll Eyes]

so borrelia is not all our problems...

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

hi brussels,

given how you serious you think mucor & asp. niger are, would you mind giving me some input on why mucor didn't test at all for me, and asp. niger was much lower on the totem pole than asp. fumigatus when I was in germany and not showing up now either? Of course, i'm using the biotensor to ask right now. I'll ask my muscle tester to test for these too just to verify.

fyi, I was able to move onto heavy metals from Candida with the bionic after 2 treatments. Granted I may have to return to it later, but that's def shorter than I predicted given its severity

-joey

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma -- mailbox is receiving again thanks for the heads up

Anyone been concentrating at all on liver function. Many of the treatments we apply depend on a healthy liver. After getting rid of many of the main pathogens and feeling much better. I've been concentrating there.

I found the following article:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/c212724950795534/

I'm curious if anyone has honed in on liver function as a whole. If the liver is putting out enough bile it aids the immune system to function normally.

http://gut.bmj.com/cgi/content/extract/49/3/454

http://www.usq.edu.au/course/material/NUR2040/03NUR2050L15AS.doc

When your peeling the layers of the onion, the liver is an organ to pay quite a bit of attention to!

I think as an after bionic treatment is to do a liver clease. Insure the biliary tubes are clear and functioning. Many of the supplements and food we eat may contain dioxins, pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, insectacides not being cleared by the liver due to congestion. The bionic or any good LED might help in the process of healing and reinvigorating the liver. I'm guessing due to the work of NASA, we know cellular creation and regeneration is stimulated with LEDs.

Just trying to make sure the liver is a priority in everyones thoughts. It is the main detoxification organ, and if its not doing its job sufficiently it affect the kidneys, bladder, pancreas and thymus ... and possibly the thyroid. Not to mention the immune response when pathogens are creating havoc.

Since I've been concentrating on the liver my metabolism is improving. Gee, I wonder if there is a correlation?

--------------------
Bob

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

after the bionic treatment, many of our livers test for blockage--along with kidney and lymphatics according to ART and tensor testing.

I take the pekana big three detoxification kit religiously after treatments. Since I was without it today, I tested for burbur immediately after treatment for heavy metals.

point is, absolutely bob. And it's my strong opinion that the bionic is not sufficient for detox. It's a "push" therapy, so it stimulates immunity instantaneously & also regulates hormones, but in the process sems to gives the detox organs too much pathogen die-off & released toxins to handles unless we have considerable liver, kidney, & lympathic support in place.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Bejoy, I had the saliva adrenal test spanning the whole day. Mine were pretty fatigued across the board.

I do take a lot of whey protein. I've tried various natural things - 5 HTP, L- Tryptophan, Valerian Root, Melatonin .... all of them together, LOL .... and they just didn't work.

I am getting by now on a little less than I was. Hopefully that will get better as I get rid of other infections.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by shimmy:
Hi Sixgoofykids,

I just wanted to ask have your cortisol levels tested low since starting the bionic treatment or do you know if it was low before? Also did you have a blood, saliva or urine test for your cortisol levels? What are you taking to support your adrenal glands?

I have not had it tested since the bionic. I had it tested by saliva in the beginning of Lyme treatment. I am guessing it's better now because I'm awake in the morning and sleepy at night for the first time in years. Hubby teases me about being a morning person now, LOL.

I'm not taking anything now during photon treatment except the bare minimum - iron, mag, thyroid and my sleep meds. I did feel the need for some adrenal support the other day and took Xymogen Adrenal Essence.
quote:

Just to let you know that phos serine is used for high cortisol, its not recommended for low cortisol as it will lower cortisol levels, but if your cortisol levels are low in the morning but high at night it is a good thing to take phos serine at night to help you sleep and to help bring your cortisol curve back to the normal rhythmn, if that makes sense?

Yes it does. Thanks.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hi Bob. It was interesting, all of us who ART tested in Germany after the Bionic tested positive for a sluggish liver .... clogged liver .... can't remember the term.

I ART tested that burbur would help the problem. I also tested that I really liked coffee enemas (shocker, LOL). So, I'm still doing the enemas a couple times per week and using the burbur as I remember (it's harder to remember now that I'm not taking much).

I've always felt better with the enemas, which are great for the liver. I also take whey protein to be sure I have the building blocks for glutathione production, which is stimulated by the enemas.

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

After you guys get done with the liver cleanse. You have some rebuilding to do. Especially organs, you'll want to test for rebuilding and strengthening the liver and the kidneys. Milk thistle is one there are many others.

One area which I'm working with is the end of the spine with bee venom ointment, farahs oils, and an MSM cream. Test for it a week after all cleanses had finished if you've had any leg pains. Do it as long as you test for it. It will remove some of the inflammation.

Good luck with the house cleaning... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Bob

shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply Sixgoofy,

Yes it does sound like your adrenals are improving from what you say, thats really interesting and great news. I have the same problem I am tired in the morning but more energy at night and last time I had my saliva cortisol measured it was below the chart! So it will be interesting to see if my cortisol levels improve too once I start treatment.

From what I read the photon therapy is also supposed to normalise cortisol levels if they are too high or too low but I guess as it is getting rid of the infections the adrenals should start to function properly just from that.

Thanks again take care,

Anne

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Joey, I'm not sure what it means, but it seems that these two critters are on the top of the chain, meaning, when you start seeing them as the main focus of treatment, you'll be going direction end of treating fungi-candida, according to Sanum.

If you still are not concentrating much on them, it probably means you got other things to clean before? I guess it's a bit like borrelia, when you start to concentrate only on borrelia on normal treatments (NOT with the Bionic), it probably means that's the last critter to treat in tick born coinfections. The others are dormant already or dead.

At least, that's what I understood from dr. K's view. And that is EXACTLY what happened to me quite a few times and few reinfections. Borrelia was always the last of the critters to get dormant (sometimes together with bartonela, in my case). I attacked borrelia all the way, but one by one, every coinfection gets dormant, but still borrelia is there. Until there's only borrelia to treat. Then it's finally gone too.

I am not sure if this is true for asp niger and mucor racemosus, though, but it is the way Sanum treatments are described. I'll see if I find some info in the internet.

It seems that when finally the level of these two critters fall or get under control (that are usually the last ones to go according to Sanum), the person is then healthy. Not before.

I repeat that I don't know yet if this is true, that is just how Sanum people think of disease / health.

And they do include treatment of precancerous phases, treatment of tumors (they think of any good or bad tumor as being usually caused by pathogens, if I understood well, usually of yeast and fungal origins)... so I guess when they say 'healthy' means something in a much higher level than what we usually think of healthy.

Guys who developed Sanum products they have loads of lab tests done and lots of papers published...

I'll get to you all later, as I have some work to do.

Brussels
Member # 13480

I had terrible problems to sleep, but mine were mostly due to high load of infections. After entering on Buhner and dealing with babesia, I guess my night terrors finished and so insomnia...

JOEY, do you mean, you are testing free for ALL candidas and heavy metals after 2 treatments? It sounds too good to be true} [Smile]

Do you use Burbur often? Are you also on chlorella and milk thistle?

BOB, yes, definitively, the four main systems to look into are liver, kidney, intestines and lymph. I-m taking a combo of 10 Chinese herbs for my liver about 4 times a day, since I started on this combo, Milk thistle never tested anymore. I feel my liver loves it better.

Does Burbur clean loose heavy metals MORE than the duo chlorella + bear garlic? Can anyone compare?

So far, I could never spend more than a day in the last years without chlorella and bear garlic tincture... They test a few times a day and prevent herxes.

I start wondering how burbur would compare to these cleansers...

As for cavitations, I took them off more than a year ago. As I told before, Xrays showed nothing, but when the teeth were pulled out, they had plenty of infection seen by a naked eye.

My dentist, who was the 4th to take xrays and confirm he saw nothing on them, was soo surprised to find pockets of pus under my pulled teeth. I wonder what ozone injections could do to bad infections and if the effect would be long lasting...

When did you get your ozone Bob?

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Selma -- I had it all done this year by a very good biological dentist. He said my TMJ was very bad, this was based on experience and energetic testing. He used enegetic testing via ART to determine the location of the injections. In the years he has been doing them, he's only had one he had to retreat. Ozone is fabulous for treating cavitations in my opinion.

The last one he did caused me to have lock jaw for about 8 weeks. It was very toxic, it took a great while for me to get my jaw working normally. Years of way to much amalgam in my mouth caused part of the infections. Sometimes you have to suffer a bit for the treatment to work as we all know.

Right now I'm working on viruses. Just a lot of noni, mangosteen, lightworks treating with blood.

Viruses are interesting critters, we sometimes inherit them. Lyme somehow creates an environment in which they thrive. So getting rid of them is a bit of challenge. I suspect the bionic would do an outstanding job of it. I think GiGi pointed out in other posts to use live blood.

I feel like I'm getting at a very good point where I don't test to need binders of any kind any longer. My own body is now able to detoxify on its own.

--------------------
Bob

NanaDubo
Member # 14794

Selma- I might be mistaken but I'm pretty sure Dr. W told us two of the vials were live - both German and American strain. I don't how that works but I do know they don't leave his office with the other vials we bring home.

Ocean and Angelica - thank you for the kind words regarding my granddaughter. I've been out of town for a few days, hence the late thank you.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement