LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » gwb Hansa Center *****Newest Update ****** (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: gwb Hansa Center *****Newest Update ******
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey daisy

thankls for that - I will try it. I believe in this sort of thing. It reminds me now of a tip someone gave me for tapping the breasttbone to awaken the endo system so I will do both!

I appreciate your prayers as I seek what to do next. I got my hair results and they show an *extremely* high level of lead and arsenic and I have no idea why.

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dr. J believes to get better and stay better (whether it's Lyme and Co. or something else) the body's integrity to heal itself and then fight disease is the key"

I agree completely [Cool]
Uh-oh. 2 DCs agree. [bonk]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mati "high levels of lead and arsenic." Again, so sorry. Whoa, that's crazy. I know this is off the point/this thread but now that the results are in what happens next? Your doc have a plan? Perhaps others wonder too.

massman "2 DCs agree" you are such an agreeable-kind-of-a-guy, I don't know how anyone could think otherwise. [Wink]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
farraday
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for farraday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary & Rhonda: Thank you so much for sharing your amazing journey with us. I am a big believer that prayer is a powerful healer and I send mine to both of you. You are doing us a great favor by sharing your diaries...it is most helpful!

My husband and I have been going through my illness since 1988. We spent 10 days at a holistic clinic in Mexico a number of years ago and were exposed to many new techniques for healing.

I think the energy movement sort of thing done by a native American Indian doctor relates to some of what you are experiencing. My doctors even sang to me! It was a very happy and healing place. I saw a variety of MD's, DC's, physical therapistss, naturopaths.

We returned feeling better. I was physically better and my husband was relieved that I was. If we could afford it we would go back.

I am curious to learn about your treatments, Gary, and will research them in depth (or ask my son and husband to do it since my mind is a bit confused).

I know full well how it is to feel desperate and at your wits end for a solution. I pray that this magical place will get you started on your road to complete recovery! God bless both of you!

--------------------
DOCTOR: "I don't think you are sick."
PATIENT: "We are all entitled to our opinions. I don't think you are a doctor."

Posts: 697 | From Northern California | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"high levels of lead and arsenic." Again, so sorry. Whoa, that's crazy. I know this is off the point/this thread but now that the results are in what happens next? Your doc have a plan? Perhaps others wonder too.
daisy, I have been reading it could be due to pesticide poisoning - it happened about 15 years ago. I have to wait till all of my results are in then I am consulting a naturopath. The doc who ordered the tests said he would suggest chelators but at theis point I don't think I can do chelation therapy.

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mati, it's important that you follow your instincts regarding chelation therapy. My doctor at the Hansa Center says this is something that needs to be done correctly and at the right time. Doing chelation is serious business and if not done correctly can make you very sick and make things worse than they are now.

If you don't think you can do chelation therapy at this point, you are probably right. I hope you get a good ND or holistic doctor who can help you get well and who knows what they're doing. It's important to go to someone who has knowledge and experience in this area and hopefully they use the applied kinesiology approach or BRS testing as I believe this is the best approach to treatment for lyme disease.

I can't believe I even said that because six months ago I thought this was all a bunch of hocus pocus, but I'm a believer now, especially seeing how it's helped me. I pray things work out for you and that you are soon on the path to recovery.

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Thanks Gary

The naturopath will be online consultation, and he was a doctor first. The problem is that they all say they are experienced in chelation, however, I doubt if he knows about Lyme as he is in Australia and I don't think they have Lyme there. Someone recommended him, he is supposed to be really good and he does the methylation protocol. Maybe I need to find someone else.

Yes I am a believer now in kinesiology testing.

I was thinking that A1 drops are the way to go - I wonder but many thanks for your prayers... how are you doing?

mati

gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nspiker:
Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting about your experience at the Hansa Center. I am fairly new to this diagnosis, and have not followed your story, but what an amazing improvement in a short period of time.

We have bantered back and forth about the merits of electrodermal testing (bio-resonance scanning), and it seems that you have benefited greatly from these techniques. I have been consulting with a practitioner to determine what adjunct supplements and antibiotics to use.

I wanted to let you know that I ordered two of the products you mentioned on line today through Jernigan Neutraceuticals. They are the Neuro-Antitox II Musculo-Skeletal, and the Microbojen. The more I read about the products, the more convinced I am that it was a good supplement to my current protocol. I was just looking for an additional detox regime, since I am on Malrone and cannot use milk thistle, ALA or CoQ 10 for detoxing. Antitox is the prefect solution. The Microbojen will help with viruses and bacteria, as a support to the antibiotics.

I look forward to your follow-up, and know that you are an inspiration with your story. Thank you so much for sharing all that you learned....

nancy

Nancy, yes, I'm still amazed at the progress I've made in such a short amount of time. After being on abx for five years and making no progress, I knew it was time to do sometime different.

Thank God I found out about the Hansa Center. I was just getting ready to order herbs for the Condensed Cowden protocol until I found out about this. So glad someone told me about it. It was a difficult decision for me to make to go this route because I wasn't a believer in applied kinesiology or the BRS that they use at the Hansa Center.

It just seemed too hocus pocus for me and I really didn't think stuff like this worked. But, as they say, "the proof is in the pudding", and the pudding has been good. I'm still doing well even two weeks after treatment.

I've hit a couple of road bumps in the beginning of this week which I plan to write about when I have more time, but I'm still doing good and continue to make progress on the homeopathic and herbal remedies along with the supplements I've been taking as well.

I'm glad to hear that you've ordered the Neuro-Antitox II Musculo-Skeletal, and the Microbojen. I'm on both of them except that I take the Neuro-Antitox ll Cardio instead of the Musculo-Skeletal. Plus there's a couple other herbs mixed into it which I can't remember right now but it's on one of my other posts where I talk about the various remedies I'm taking.

I hope and pray that the remedies you've ordered will benefit you as much as they have me. I don't take any abx, so it will be interesting to see how you do while taking both abx and the homeopathic remedies. Keep us posted!

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary,

Received the email of the $5,000 plan from the center.

If I were to over come the obstacle of getting there and the obstacle of coming up with the $5,000....

...how much a month would the supplements and meds run?? I know this is relative to each person.

But, just curious.

I have been on what abx the insurance will provide since 2003 and am still not able to work or do household chores ...but am slowly improving

Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baileypup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baileypup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For anyone that is interested in ordering Jernigan Nutraceutical products, there is a 20% discount, if ordered in the next few days.

Use the code VALENTINE.

Gary, are you taking anything for adrenal fatigue? If so, can you tell me what you use.

I think I will call and ask for the $5,000 promo.

Appreciate you sharing so much with us...
nancy

Posts: 964 | From san diego | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by kam:
Gary,

Received the email of the $5,000 plan from the center.

If I were to over come the obstacle of getting there and the obstacle of coming up with the $5,000....

...how much a month would the supplements and meds run?? I know this is relative to each person.

But, just curious.

I have been on what abx the insurance will provide since 2003 and am still not able to work or do household chores ...but am slowly improving

Hi Kam,

I've been looking for my invoice for the homeopathic/herbal remedies and supplements and finally found it. It looks like for what I'm taking at this time it's costing me about $175.00 a month for everything. It could be less or more for someone else, just depends on what you'll need to take.

The doctor will decide in two months which remedies I will continue or discontinue with and possibly add some other remedies, or he may not add any. It's possible he may even take me off of some of them. I won't know until a couple of months after I've been on the protocol as it all depends on what kind of progress I make during that time.

You've been on abx for almost seven years and still you aren't well yet? I was on them for five years and didn't get any better during the whole time I was on them, in fact, I got worse. Since you've made some improvement with the abx, that should work to your advantage since you are already ahead of where I was when I started.

The amazing thing about Dr. J's protocol is that they believe you should start feeling better within two or three days after starting treatments. It doesn't seem realistic to think you could start showing improvement that quickly, but after my third day at the center I was surprised at how much better I was feeling in such a short amount of time.

I copied and pasted this from their website:

What is your success rate?

Our doctors usually expect that patients begin to see improvement in some areas within the first two days of treatment, and usually in many areas within two weeks. They also coach patients on lifestyle, mindset, and spiritual components of health and healing, and provide strategies for continuing to maintain whole-person health after your treatment program is over.

I can do things that I haven't been able to do for a couple of years. I have energy that I didn't have before and emotionally and mentally I am doing so much better than I was prior to treatments. I overdo it at times and need to remind myself to slow down not overdo it.

I used to take naps every afternoon and was even taking naps in the mornings two months prior to my treatments. Since I've been back home I've only taken three naps. I know I need to slow down because if I overdo it then I'm going to pay the price and it will slow down my healing process.

Now that I have energy to do things that I haven't been able to do for so long, it's hard force myself to rest even though I know I need to do it. Sometimes I'm just so amazed at how good I'm feeling it makes me cry just to think how far I've come in just one month since I began treatments at the clinic.

I've had a couple of days last week when I didn't feel very good, but that's to be expected. It kind of worried me last week when I wasn't feeling well because I started thinking maybe I was going to go back to how I was feeling prior to treatment. The doctor explained to me that I will have days like that on occasion.

I need to remind myself that I've had this disease for fifteen years and I can't expect that I will be completely well in just one or two months. It could take several months before I get completely better, maybe even longer. But like I said on an earlier post, if how I'm feeling now is as good as it gets, I would be a happy camper to feel this good all the time.

However, I know that as I continue with the treatments I will get better as time goes on. Right now, I would say I'm feeling about 75% better overall, and that's just one month after I began treatment!

I plan to post more details later this week about the specific areas I have made the most progress in and the areas where I feel I have made the least progress in. But overall, I have made tremendous progress in almost every area, and I'm very happy with the outcome so far.

Anyway, I know this is more information than you asked for, but I wanted to share this because I know others have been following this thread and are curious as to how I've been doing. One person, on another forum, asked me if I was glad I went on this protocol. I told her I'm absolutely glad I went on this protocol, I only wish I had done it sooner.

It's wonderful to wake up in the morning feeling good again and having energy to do things that I haven't been able to do for a long time. But most of all, it's a great feeling to have hope again. As I've shared on a previous post, last Christmas I felt like it would probably be my last Christmas with my family.

I was losing hope and I was feeling like death was knocking on my door. Of course, no one knows how long they're going to live, but now, because of the way I'm feeling, I have hope that I didn't have before. I believe that I will be around to spend another Christmas with my family, and Lord willing, maybe I'll be around to spend many more Christmases with them.

I hope and pray that soon you will be on the path to healing. It's expensive, I know. We had to put some of what we owed on our credit card which I really hated to do. But like I've said before, if this protocol helps you get better, like it's doing for me--it's priceless.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Gary

[ 02-10-2010, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: gwb ]

gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by nspiker:
For anyone that is interested in ordering Jernigan Nutraceutical products, there is a 20% discount, if ordered in the next few days.

Use the code VALENTINE.

Gary, are you taking anything for adrenal fatigue? If so, can you tell me what you use.

I think I will call and ask for the $5,000 promo.

Appreciate you sharing so much with us...
nancy

Nancy, yes, I'm using Nutri-West DSF Formula, Nutri-West Total Arginine and one of the homeopathic remedies Dr J has me on (I forget which one) for adrenal support.

I listed all of the homeopathic/herbal and supplements in several posts above with links for more information. Everything I'm taking is listed in the above posts. Check it out if you'd like.

Glad to know that you are thinking about go to the Hansa Center and taking advantage of the special price they're offering. Let us know if you decide to go and the dates you'll be going. We will be praying for you!

Gary

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mati:
quote:
"high levels of lead and arsenic." Again, so sorry. Whoa, that's crazy. I know this is off the point/this thread but now that the results are in what happens next? Your doc have a plan? Perhaps others wonder too.
daisy, I have been reading it could be due to pesticide poisoning - it happened about 15 years ago. I have to wait till all of my results are in then I am consulting a naturopath. The doc who ordered the tests said he would suggest chelators but at theis point I don't think I can do chelation therapy.

mati

mati, Thanks for responding. (I'm getting caught up on this thread, sorry I didn't respond sooner.)

Praying you get the help you need to get that stuff out of your body. May God give you wisdom as you make your decisions.

That pesticide stuff is bad! I don't know why we, people, are not warned sufficiently. Seriously, I had no idea. Commercials are so appealing, those ugly bugs. One is compelled to call the company to come out ASAP, but no mention of the poison to human beings part!

We had a name brand company come out and spray for termites, etc. and a few days later I noticed some weird stuff going on with my body (including I began smelling like--what I can only describe as "mothball smell". SCARY!) I called the company and FINALLY someone called me back--sure enough they used a chemical that IS also used in moth balls! CRAZY. We cancelled our contract and are looking for a more natural way to deal with bugs.

Anyway, hopefully, there is good info on the internet, too, to help you. Don't discount your "gut feeling" your "intuition", at least I notice for me--is usually right on.

And is this where I say, "Don't take this as medical advice? but I did stay at a Holiday Inn before just like Lymetoo." [Big Grin]

[ 03-05-2010, 07:42 AM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

quote:
Originally posted by kam:

kam you've been sick such a long time. I'm glad you're seeing improvement, even if it is slowly.

Since being at the Hansa Center, seeing how they treat patients (Gary), the atmosphere of the place, I realize the importance of those positive vibes (emotion, attitude) they really do make a difference. [Smile]

I wouldn't be surprised if your HOPE-filled attitude is one reason you are improving (not to say that we're "on top" 24/7, we do have "our days" even people without Lyme have days when they're "off". Really? Let's try and wrap our mind around that one [Wink] .

You are like a breath of fresh HOPE-filled air to the Lymenet "family"! [Big Grin]

May you see faster improvement than you've ever thought possible! Prayer helps, too. [woohoo]

[ 03-05-2010, 07:40 AM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

gwb
Member # 7273

I posted some information (several posts) on another thread tonight but decided it would be more appropriate to put these posts on this thread since it fit's the Hansa Center thread better.

Keebler made a comment tonight about homeopathic remedies and I asked her to give her feedback on my posts after she reads over the information I provided her with. I will break this up on several posts because they're kind of long.

quote:
Originally posted by Keebler:

"Homeopathy is more for symptom relief, it will not actually treat spirochetes directly. If LEDUM is taken right after a tick bite (like when still out in the woods) it can be very helpful but, mostly, homeopathy is for symptom-relief and not for directly treating infection."
----------------
Keebler, take a look at some of these homeopathic remedies then come back and comment. I value your input and would love to hear what you have to say about these homeopathic remedies.

This information comes from the Jernigan Nutraceuticals website. Link below.

--Borrelogen� is the primary and flagship Nutraceutical for restoring the proper crystalline matrix and energetic structure and function of the body in people suffering from chronic Lyme disease.

Even with 5000 or more remedies on hand at the clinic, I have seen more people benefited from this one remedy along with a well-rounded treatment program, than just about any other. I have seen people in wheelchairs able to walk, people who were bedridden able to function normally again, people with all manner of chronic nerve and muscle pains greatly relieved.

I get calls from doctors and happy people from all over the world thanking me for this one formula. No one remedy is going to be the silver bullet that ``cures'' all that ails you, but key remedies such as Borrelogen are a primary tool in the journey towards regaining the quality of life we all seek.

I would use this remedy in anything that even remotely looks like any of the 50 something chronic symptoms of Lyme disease with or without a positive lab test. I am often asked the question, whether or not Borrelogen� can be used with antibiotics... through all the years there has not been reports of interference.

This is how Borrelogen� works. It is a frequency matched botanical formula specifically designed to match and enhance the body's own energy. This is necessary to bring into balance the overgrowth of all of the pleomorphic stages of bacterial spirochete called Borrelia burgdorferi, as well as the often seen co-infections of Babesia microti, Human monocytic and granulocytic Ehrlichia, and the many and varied elusive Human Herpes Viruses, including the HHV-6.

Again, Borrelogen� is a combination of botanicals specifically selected for their unique combined molecular crystalline vibrational matrix, as opposed to their specific chemical constituents as in most medicines.

Toxicity testing has been done on Borrelogen� to verify its safety, and it was found to be so non-toxic as to not need further testing under the FDA guidelines since it is unlikely anyone would be drinking gallons of it.

Research: Results
Reporting only the highest score of the three-day urine collection the majority of positive LUATs scored over 100 ng/ml. Out of the 68 LUATs performed 44 were reported as positive or highly positive, while there were 4 borderline, and 18 negative results.

The total percentage of positive scores was 73%. When the nutraceutical formula was used instead of prescription antibiotics the majority of positive LUATs were reported over 100 ng/ml, and as high as >400 ng/ml.

Although a score of >400 does not indicate that a patient is more highly infected than a score of >45, it does indicate a high rate of antigen release which can only benefit the patient. An interesting side-note, only seventeen of these 68 cases were also tested by Lyme Western Blot IgM/IgG prior to taking the Borrelogen. All seventeen subjects tested as positive or equivocal by Lyme Western Blot.

Borrelogen also has Virogen� in it. From Bio-Resonance Scanning, Virogen� is the best overall remedy to assist the body in dealing with viruses. For any viral condition that does not respond to Virogen�, our new formula Microbojen� is demonstrating its phenomenal benefits.

Dr. David created it about 13 years ago in order to help restore the damaged crystalline matrix of the Gulf War Veterans suffering from a genetically engineered or ``designer microbe'' called Mycoplasma fermentans incognitus.

Once again, none of the 5000 remedies we had on hand could effectively provide the body with the information and energy needed to deal with this microbe that many experts agree has genetic material spliced into it from some of the world's worst viruses, parasites, and bacteria. We have also successfully used Virogen� against Herpes and Hepatitis C.

Many Doctors use Borrelogen� as a catalyst just to make other remedies work better. This is a God given formula and it always amazes us, how it has the ability to help the body heal itself. Please remember this product is designed to help only with bacteria and viruses not toxins..you must have other products to restore, repair and build the body, this is a tough illness...it takes time to undo all the damage..this is why the 6 month Healing at Home Protocol..understand?--

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Borrelogen.html

I'm going to post a couple more so that the posts aren't too long and hard to read.

Gary

gwb
Member # 7273

Here's another homeopathic remedy (from the same website) that Dr. J developed. Link below.

Microbojen�

--Like all of the Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas, Microbojen� is frequency matched to provide the body with the information and building blocks it needs to overcome and control specific problems, like all manner of microbes... viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, prions, and mycoplasma.

Microbojen� was initially developed in an effort to prepare for the worst-case scenario of biological warfare. Bio-Resonance Scanning was used to simulate the worst condition we could think of. We simulated that a condition of smallpox, anthrax, HIV, hepatitis B and C, West Nile Virus, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Mycoplasma fermentans incognitus, and Bubonic plaque all at the same time. This is how Microbojen� was developed.

Microbojen�, has been highly effective at producing a supercharged crystalline matrix in the body that could stand against an attack from a wide range of the world's worst ``designer microbes.'' The end result of this research is Microbojen�.

It just so happen to test amazingly well against the ``just as evil'' microbe...Lyme spirochetes and their partners, Babesia microti, Ehrlichia and the many viruses found in chronic sufferers.
In a small, independent study, Microbojen� increased the t-cells up to 200 points and restored normal weight and sense of well-being with one bottle in people suffering with AIDS.

This demonstrated the effectiveness of frequency- matched remedies at restoring the control mechanisms and crystalline matrix that is necessary for the body to heal itself. All of the Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas are frequency-matched to provide the body with the information and building blocks it needs to overcome and control specific problems.

I will say it again and again, because it is important you understand, REMEDIES from JN do not treat disease (period). They provide the body with the corrective information needed in various conditions of illness. They are not an ``antibiotic'', although they provide the body with the specific informational frequencies needed to overcome and control microbes. They are, therefore, designed to work with God's design of the human body, instead of ``doing for the body what the body should do for itself'' as in the case of most prescription drugs.

When the body's crystalline matrix is functioning at maximum integrity, no disease can persist, and no microbe can create disease. Remember this if you don't remember anything else I say, ``Simply having a certain microbe in your body does not mean you will generate a disease from that microbe''. As a matter of fact, we know that in polio, in a hundred susceptible people who actually have the polio virus in their body, only one person out of that one hundred will actually come down with polio, the disease

This fact demonstrates how it is not the microbe that determines whether you manifest a disease, nor is it purely a component of having a strong immune system, or being loaded up with antioxidants. Disease is determined by the integrity of the body's crystalline matrix..''

We see this fact also manifested in every epidemic. There are always people that walk unscathed through the deadliest epidemic. This is not due to the fact that they were on immune system boosting supplements. It is due to the integrity of their overall crystalline matrix, from good genetics and their unique lifestyle choices that created their unique energetic matrix that repelled and prevented the disease.

Bio-Resonance Scanning and these frequency-matched formulas are the ultimate form of healing, operating from a purely ``structural and functional perspective'' in that they target the restoration of the body's crystalline matrix, as dictated by dietary supplement government mandates.

Personal Note (from Dr. J): The main plant in this formula is trigapogon. This plant grows to about 3 feet tall in May. My favorite story was one time we were on a bridge in the car looking down into the water, to see what we can see then all of a sudden my 4 year old son said,''Oh MY Gosh!'' His Dad thought he had seen a big gar in the water, and said, ``Son what do you see?'' He said, ``That is the biggest trigapogon I have ever seen!''

We all just grinned from our hearts that our son at the age of 4 was already picking out medicinal plants from the vast array of flowers in the fields of Kansas. Microbogen� has three other ingredients that we buy to make the formula, and these herbs are very expensive, so that is why this products cost more than others and the price fluctuates.

Traditioanl Chinese Medicinal Uses of the Herbs in Microbojen�

Traopogan planta lata (Goats Beard)

Medicinal uses:

Salsify is considered to be a useful remedy for the liver and gallbladder. It appears to have a detoxifying effect and may stimulate the appetite and digestion. Its high inulin content makes this herb a useful food for diabetics since inulin is a nutrient made of fructose rather than glucose units and therefore does not raise blood sugar levels.

The root has medicinal properties that has been used for its ability to contract tissue, purify and cleanse the blood, induce urination, induce the removal (coughing up) of mucous secretions from the lungs, increase weight, and give strength and tone to the stomach.

A syrup made from the root gives great relief in cases of obstinate coughs and bronchitis. A decoction of the root has been given in the treatment of heartburn, loss of appetite and disorders of the breast or liver.

Ban Lan Gen (Isatis Root)

They reduce fever and heat, cool the blood and throat, and reduce activity of virulent virus' and microbes. Isatis is one of the most effective Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) herbs used as an herbal antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-viral. TCM doctors use it whenever there are signs of fever or toxic heat from viral illness, blood poisoning, leukemia, hepatitis, meningitis, scarlet fever, laryngitis, tonsillitis, mumps, and other similar ailments.

It is an effective alternative to Western prescription antibiotics in some cases. Indirubin (found in Isatis) binds to and blocks enzymes that govern cell division, thus stopping the proliferation of blood cancer cells.

An article in Nature Cell Biology reported the results of a study examining the effects of indirubin extract on chronic myelocytic and chronic granulocytic leukemia. According to the report, 26 percent of the chronic myelocytic leukemia patients showed complete remission and 33 percent showed partial remission. Remissions lasted up to several years. The toxicity of the extract was relatively mild (Hoessel et al., 1999).

In laboratory studies of mice, isatis root polysaccharides increased the weight of the spleen and number of white blood cells and lymphocytes significantly, as well as neutralizing some of the immune suppression caused by hydrocortisone (Xu and Lu, 1991).

* Xuan Shen (Scrophularia)

Clear heat, cool blood, fever, constipation, relieve toxicity, swollen-red eyes, sore throat, dissipates phlegm fire nodules. Also uses for chronic skin diseases such as eczema, itching, and psoriasis, and hemorrhoids, swelling, and eruptions.

* Bai Hua Shi Shi Cao(Oldenlandia)

Clear toxic heat and fire - reduce abscess, toxic sores, ulcerations, swellings, snakebite (internal and external application)

* Mu Dan Pi (MountanPeony Root Cortex)

Clear heat, cool blood - nose bleed, bloody sputum, profuse menses -clears liver blood stasis - amenorrhea, abdominal mass, bruise's-clears rising liver fire - headache, eye pain, dysmenorrhoea-drains pus, reduces swelling - topically for non-draining sores.

Also Used For: is used for spasms, epilepsy, excitability, whooping cough, arthritis, bowel complaints, as an emetic, and for inducing menstruation. Mu Dan Pi/Peony root is used for arthritis, GI tract diseases, the heart and circulatory system, neuralgia, migraines, as a tonic, and for chronic fatigue syndrome.

* Huang Bai (Phellodendron)

Phellodendron bark is bitter in taste and cold in action. It reduces inflammation and dampness, especially from the lower parts of the body. It has broad-spectrum anti-bacterial and anti-viral activity.

The berberine-free fraction of phellodendron bark exhibited anti-ulcer activity, anti-inflammatory properties, reduction of gastric acid secretion, and anti-cholera toxin effects (Uchiyama et al., 1989).

* Chinese studies on phellodendron bark show a broad-spectrum antibiotic effect against organisms that cause diptheria, dysentery, typhoid fever, staph infections, pneumonia, conjunctivitis, trachoma and meningitis. It is often used in injectable form (reported in Huang, 1999, reported in Yeung, 1983).

* Studies have shown action against various forms of candida, as well as viruses (Park et al., 1999).

* In tests examining eight different herbs, phellodendron bark proved to be the most potent suppressor of immune inflammation in animal graft-versus-host reactions (Mori et al., 1994). In a later study, the same researcher discovered that unlike cortisone-like drugs, phellodendron bark did not suppress antibody production (Mori et al., 1995). http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15369698?dopt=Abstract

* Ma Bo (Lasiosphaera)

Clears toxic lung fire, painful swollen throat, loss of voice, cough.

* Fu Ling ( Poria)

Poria mushroom is commonly used in Traditional Chinese Medicine because it is a gentle and safe aid for removing stagnant fluids (dampness) from the digestive system. In our TCM clinical practice, perhaps as many as 40% of our patients have impaired or sluggish digestion, and many of them cannot tolerate strong herbs at first.

Poria is an excellent choice in these cases, as it safely improves digestion. It is also used for urinary difficulty and edema. It can be used freely. Recently, studies have shown it to have immune system benefits similar to those of other medicinal mushrooms, though perhaps milder.

�Japanese scientists reported that Poria mushroom stimulated various immune system chemicals (interleukins and tumor necrosis factor), while suppressing a growth factor (Yu et al., 1996).

* It has also been shown to slow tumor growth in mice (Kaminaga T, et. al, 1996), and to prevent pathological changes to the kidneys of mice with nephritis (Hattori et al., 1992).

* The saponins found in poria mushroom possess a calming effect on digestion that proved strong enough to prevent vomiting in frogs who were given an emetic agent (Tai T et al., 1995).

Also Used For:Traditionally, Fu Ling / Poria mushroom filaments have been used for amnesia, anxiety, restlessness, fatigue, tension, nervousness, dizziness, dysuria and urination problems, edema, insomnia, splenitis, stomach problems, diarrhea, tumors, and as an antitussive.

In herbal combinations, poria filaments have been used as a component of various herbal combinations for treating diarrhea, chronic glomerulonephritis, tinnitus, and for decreasing upper gastrointestinal tract bleeding.

* Gan Cao (glycerrhizae)

Traditionally, used for gastric and duodenal ulcers, sore throat, bronchitis, chronic gastritis, colic, primary adrenocortical insufficiency, dry cough, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and for bacterial and viral infections. It is also used for liver disorders, hypokalemia, hypertonia, malaria, tuberculosis, abscesses, food poisoning, diabetes insipidus, and contact dermatitis.

Licorice has antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, laxative, and soothing properties. The constituents, glycyrrhizin and glycyrrhetinic acid, inhibit 11-beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase . This inhibition blocks metabolism of prostaglandins E and F2 alpha and may be responsible for peptic ulcer healing observed with these products.--

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Microbojen.html

Gotta cook some dinner. Will return later to post a couple more of his homeopathic remedies.

Gary

** edited to remove doctor's name **

[ 11-14-2010, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

gwb
Member # 7273

Thought I should include a bio about this doctor (he's not an MD by the way) who developed these homeopathic remedies.

From his website:

Dr. J, is a published author and is nationally recognized as a leader in Biological Medicine and the treatment of chronic illness. Graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Nutrition with honors, he received his doctorate at Cleveland Chiropractic College-KC.

Post Graduate studies have taken him far and wide, studying natural and anthroposophical medicine in Germany and Biological Medicine with the world-renowned Paracelsus Klinic of Switzerland, with later studies providing certification in Botanical Medicine through the University of Colorado, School of Pharmacy. Dr. Jernigan is also the developer of the diagnostic and treatment technique Bio-Resonance Scanning� and a whole new concept in medicine called Circuit Healing�.

Dr. J has personally developed over 30 novel natural medicines to date. As past president of the American Medical Academy of Thermodiagnostics, he is one of the most experienced doctors in the U.S.A. in one of the latest FDA approved adjunctive diagnostic tests, Computerized Regulation Thermodiagnostics.

Dr. J is presently writing more books and developing a Bio-Resonance Scanning� training program for doctors.

http://www.hansacenter.com/doctors.php

He wrote the book, "Beating Lyme Disease" (second edition)

http://www.hansacenter.com/beating_lyme_disease.php

Gary

[ 11-14-2010, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

gwb
Member # 7273

Here's another on of Dr. J's homeopathic remedies with the link below.

Silphitrin�

--Personal Note: I am totally fascinated by this plant. It amazes me how God Almighty made this plant to perform so many uses to help the body do it's job. It is just incredible how well it works and I am amazed how God worked in Dr. D. Jernigan to figure out all the medicinal uses of this plant.

Historical Usage: Silphium laciniatum has been used in all forms of asthma and bronchitis, as well as for bladder complaints including frequent urination and urinary tract infection. It has been used historically to treat cancer of the throat and mouth as well as being beneficial in the wasting away and the ``empty sensation'' of cancer cachexia.

It has been shown to be useful in cases of tuberculosis. It is mucolytic showing a strong ability to breakup mucus accumulations anywhere in the body. Silphium is especially beneficial in addressing pressure and acrid mucus in the supra-orbital, posterior sinuses. (See References below)
Recent Usage: Silphitrin� (Silphium laciniatum) has been shown through clinical research to be possibly the greatest anti-neurotoxin substance found to date. Silphitrin� is thought to breakdown and/or bind microbial neurotoxins. It has demonstrated stellar results in the elimination of the primary toxins released by Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative microbe in Lyme disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS and over 350 neurotoxic illnesses.

In regard to Lyme microbes, Silphitrin� also seems to assist in providing the body's crystalline matrix with the information needed to resolve the pleomorphic phase, L-form of the Lyme spirochete. Clinical research reveals that Silphitrin� may also bind heavy metals, and breakdown isopropyl alcohol, and benzene accumulations, adding to its phenomenal arsenal of beneficial effects. Silphitrin� is recommended to limit herxheimer reactions during any type of antibiotic, antimicrobial treatments.

Bio-Resonance Scanning has revealed it to be highly beneficial in addressing the accumulation of ammonia in the brain tissue as seen in cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis, and the local accumulations in the brain as seen in neurological Lyme disease.

Silphitrin� is also beneficial at clearing nitric oxide (NO), the metabolite of ammonia in the musculoskeletal system. Nitric oxide accumulates in the joints and muscles in reaction to Borrelia burgdorferi and other Borrelia strain spirochetes, which release ammonia which is almost instantly converted into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes a hyper-inflammatory response in the tissues leading to fibrin accumulation, joint and muscle pain and stiffness, as well as potentially increasing the production of the thick fibrin-coating of tumors.

One of the unique properties of Silphium� is its molecular structure causes it to grow facing north and south, hence its name ``Compass Plant.'' This polarity orientation is maintained within its molecular structure and may positively influence the human body's crystalline matrix ability to adapt to the ever-changing internal and external environment. In other words, it makes your body more adaptable.

Silphitrin� is the newest and possibly best nutraceutical for helping restore normal protein metabolism processing of homocystiene. Silphitrin� has also been shown to normalize blood sugar levels, even in Insulin-dependent individuals, yet it seems to normalize blood sugar without making it too low.

Product Information: Jernigan Nutraceuticals has pioneered all of the present day knowledge of Silphitrin� and is the only company producing this formula in the world. Our liquid silphium is processed within one hour of harvesting to maximize its polar properties and energetic aspects.--

References: 1. Foster S, Duke J, Medicinal Plants and Herbs, Eastern/Central, Peterson Field Guides, New York 2000.2. Murphy R, Lotus Matera Medica, 1st ed. Lotus Star Academy 1995.

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Silphitrin.html

Gary

gwb
Member # 7273

Another homeopathic remedy by Dr. J which focuses on toxin removal if I understand it correctly. Link below.

Neuro-Antitox II

Compass Plant (Silphium)

--Personal Note: I am totally fascinated by this
plant. It amazes me how God Almighty made this
one plant that can help the body heal itself in multiple ways.

Historical Usage: Silphium laciniatum has been
used in all forms of asthma and bronchitis, as
well as for bladder complaints including frequent
urination and urinary tract infection. It has
been used historically to treat cancer of the
throat and mouth as well as being beneficial in the
wasting away and the ``empty sensation''
of cancer cachexia.

It has been shown to be useful in cases of tuberculosis. It is mucolytic showing a strong ability to breakup mucus accumulations anywhere in the body. Silphium is especially beneficial in addressing pressure and acrid mucus in the supra-orbital, posterior sinuses. (See References below)

Recent Usage: (Silphium laciniatum) has been shown through clinical research to be possibly the greatest anti-neurotoxin substance found to date. Silphium is thought to breakdown and/or bind microbial neurotoxins. It has demonstrated stellar results in the elimination of the primary toxins released by Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative microbe in Lyme disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS and over 350 neurotoxic illnesses.

In regard to Lyme microbes, Silphium also seems to assist in providing the body's crystalline matrix with the information needed to resolve the pleomorphic phase, L-form of the Lyme spirochete. Clinical research reveals that Silphium may also bind heavy metals, and breakdown isopropyl alcohol, and benzene accumulations, adding to its phenomenal arsenal of beneficial effects. Silphium is recommended to limit herxheimer reactions during any type of antibiotic, antimicrobial treatments.

Bio-Resonance Scanning has revealed it to
be highly beneficial in addressing the accumulation
of ammonia in the brain tissue as seen in cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis, and the local accumulations in the brain as seen in neurological Lyme disease.

Silphium is also beneficial at clearing nitric oxide (NO), the metabolite of ammonia in the musculoskeletal system. Nitric oxide accumulates in the joints and muscles in reaction to Borrelia burgdorferi and other Borrelia strain spirochetes, which release ammonia which is almost instantly converted into nitric oxide.

Nitric oxide causes a hyper-inflammatory response in the tissues leading to fibrin accumulation, joint and muscle pain and stiffness, as well as potentially increasing the production of the thick fibrin-coating of tumors.

One of the unique properties of Silphium is its molecular structure causes it to grow facing north and south, hence its name ``Compass Plant.'' This polarity orientation is maintained within its molecular structure and may positively influence the human body's crystalline matrix ability to adapt to the ever-changing internal and external environment. In other words, it makes your body more adaptable.

Silphium is the newest and possibly best nutraceutical for helping restore normal protein metabolism processing of homocystiene. Silphium has also been shown to normalize blood sugar levels, even in Insulin-dependent individuals, yet it seems to normalize blood sugar without making it too low.

Product Information: Jernigan Nutraceuticals has pioneered all of the present day knowledge of Silphium and is the only company producing this formula in the world. Our liquid Silphium is processed within one hour of harvesting to maximize its polar properties and energetic aspects.

References: 1. Foster S, Duke J, Medicinal Plants and Herbs, Eastern/Central, Peterson Field Guides, New York 2000.2. Murphy R, Lotus Matera Medica, 1st ed. Lotus Star Academy 1995.

Salvia Azurea (Blue Sage)

Historical Usage: Kansas or wild sage, plant in the Mint family, has the reputation of being an excellent remedy in the cure of fever and ague( the shakes). http://www.henriettesherbal.com/eclectic/journals/net1882/net-1882-kansas6.html

The name is derived from the Latin salvere ("to save"), referring to the long-believed healing properties of salvia. The Latin was corrupted to 'sauja', the French 'sauge', and the old English 'sawge', and eventually became the modern day 'sage'. Gaius Plinius Secundus , better known as Pliny the Elder, was an ancient author, naturalist or natural philosopher and naval and military commander of some importance who wrote Natural History ....

Recent Usage: Salvia Azurea is unique in that it apparently is able to cross the blood brain barrier, or at least positively influence viral and bacterial infections of the brain. It has been used experimentally, in cases of Typanosoma gambiense induced seizures, stupor, headaches, cerebral energy metabolism disturbances.

It has been shown clinically to be of primary importance in cases of West Nile Virus, EBV, and many Human Herpes-strains. Bio-Resonance Scanning� has revealed it to be highly beneficial in addressing the accumulation of ammonia in the brain tissue as seen in Cirrhosis, hepatitis, and the local accumulations in the brain in neurological Lyme disease. It is a powerful globally-acting anti-neurotoxin.

Salvia Azurea seems to be an overall body tonic, supporting and enhancing the normal functioning of virtually every organ system in the body. Bio-Resonance Scanning� has determined it to be vitally important in any cell-replication disturbance, which may be its most important contribution to natural health.

In that it seems to clear ammonia accumulations in the brain, it is also beneficial as well at clearing nitric oxide (NO), the metabolite of ammonia in the musculoskeletal system. Nitric oxide accumulates in the joints and muscles in reaction to Borrelia burgdorferi and other Borrelia strain spirochetes, which release ammonia which is almost instantly converted into nitric oxide.

Nitric oxide causes a hyper-inflammatory response in the tissues leading to fibrin accumulation, joint and muscle pain and stiffness, as well as potentially increasing the production of the thick fibrin-coating of tumors.

* Ammonia

It is possible that at least one of the potentially many types of neurotoxins produced by Borrelia burg. is ammonia. I postulate that the various and many neurological symptoms seen in LD are the result of small amounts of ammonia affecting localized areas of the brain, as opposed to the brain swelling due to liver problems, which affects the astrocytes of the entire brain.

The way I see it is that Bb release NH3, which is converted to glutamine, by way of the glutamine synthetase pathways, leading to localized swelling of astrocytes. Depending upon the severity of infection and tissue environmental issues, including pH, temperature, oxygen levels, emotional state... the amount of ammonia could cause variable and cyclical worsening of symptoms.

The Bb in joints and musculoskeletal tissues may be creating symptoms due to the conversion of NH3 to nitric oxide (NO), which is well documented as causing multiple pathological processes, including sepsis, hyperactive inflammatory processes, and joint pain. Direct resonance testing has revealed that the liver and heart are often testing positive to accumulations of NH3, which is not being converted into urea or nitric oxide.

Once the ammonia levels are cleared and the Bb microbes are reduced, supplemental L-arginine can be taken in the morning to ``wake up'' or energize the brain. (L-arginine should not be taken in the presence of ammonia. Research reveals that NH3 + arginine and manganese increases nitric oxide (NO) up to 53% in astrocytes, leading to increased brain swelling). Armed with this knowledge, health care professionals would be wise to instigate a protein poor diet for Lyme patients, during treatment to minimize aggravations from arginine.

** The ``Direct Resonance Testing,'' molecular vibration phenomenon is not theory. Complex molecules may contain thousands or even millions of atoms. How they bind together creates an electromagnetic "signature," which is extremely precise and specific to the type of molecule. It is this molecular resonance that enables a doctor to perform a simple, quick test to determine the presence of ammonia in the brain or any other tissue. The same can be done as a quick screen for Bb, using a fixed Bb specimen.

** Using "Direct Resonance Testing" This is a simple test that can help screen Lyme patients for the presence of ammonia in various regions of the brain. I have found virtually every Lyme patient tests positive to having ammonia in specific locations of the brain. (Jernigan Nutraceuticals sells vials of Ammonia for $10.00)

To perform a direct resonance test the doctor will need a vial of pure ammonia. A muscle strength challenge should be performed to identify a strong muscle, preferably using the deltoid muscle with the patient's thumb pointing towards the feet. The muscle should "lock" immediately when challenged, without being spongy.

Once a good strong muscle has been identified, hold the vial of ammonia over various areas of the brain, testing to see if the previously strong muscle goes weak when the ammonia is held over any area. Due to the temporary neuromuscular interference caused by the harmonic resonance of ammonia in the vial with the ammonia present in the brain, the strong muscle will go weak.

The best effective treatment can be identified by adding the corrective substance, be it the liquid botanical supplement, Blue Sage, the Neuro-Antitox II Formulas (Jernigan Nutraceuticals) or prescription Cholestyramine. To determine the best corrective substance, hold the vial of ammonia and a corrective substance over the same spot where the strong muscle went weak. If you have found the proper corrective substance the former weak muscle test now will go strong.

** In summary, I know of no other testing method that provides such immediate confirmation of localized NH3 as the Direct Resonance Test. Localized ammonia is present in virtually every chronic LD patient, either from the spirochete or other indirect mechanism. We have found ammonia wherever Lyme spirochetes reside in the body, but primarily over the liver, heart, teeth, and cranium.
Hope this information helps you,
Sincerely, Dr. Sara J

* Neurophotonic foundations Neurophotonic Therapy is trademarked, and its scientific were originally researched, developed, and reported by Dr. David A. Jernigan, D.C. This is copywritten material and should be referenced accordingly.Localized Ammonia Production by Lyme Spirochetes
By David A. Jernigan, D.C.

* Neuro-Antitox Basic�

Neuro-Antitox Basic� - good for global detoxification of the Lyme toxins, heavy metals, and for those who are unsure which specific Neuro-Antitox formula to take, this is our most popular formula. This formula does not contain any sarcobioenergetic potencies. Ingredients - Silphium and Salvia Azurea.

** Neuro-Antitox Cardio�

Neuro-Antitox Cardio� - for those suffering primarily from heart problems from Lyme toxins and heavy metal. Indication: angina, palpitations, hypertension, arrhythmia, valve problems, shoulder and arm pain, shortness of breath, chronic fatigue. Ingredients - Silphium and Salvia Azurea as well as the sarcobioenergetic potencies in P6, 12, and 30 of cardiac plexus, cardia, myocardium, endocardium, mitral valve, tricuspid valve, and aorta.

** Neuro-Antitox CNS/PNS�

Neuro-Antitox CNS/PNS� - for those suffering primarily from problems in the brain, meninges, and peripheral nerves from Lyme toxins and heavy metals. Indications include, but are not limited to - cognitive disturbances, dizziness, and vertigo, disturbances in vision, neuritis, neuralgia, numbness, palsies, and headaches.

* Ingredients - Silphium and Salvia Azurea as well as the sarcobioenergetic potencies in P6, 12, and 30 of cerebrospinal fluid, dura mater, cerebellum, optic nerve, substantia nigra, cerebral cortex, cranial nerve VIII (vestibulocochlear n.), myelencephalon, temporal lobe, occipital lobe, quadrigeminal plate, lumbar plexus, brachial plexus, periodontium.

** Neuro-Antitox Musculo-Skeletal�

Neuro-Antitox Musculo-Skeletal� - for those suffering primarily from muscle and joint problems from Lyme toxins and heavy metals. Indications: Muscle and joint pain and weakness, sensations in the extremities of burning, tingling, radiating pain, swelling, arthritic and rheumatic conditions.

* Ingredients - Silphium and Salvia Azurea, as well as the sarcobioenergetic potencies in P-6, 12, and 30 of connective tissue/fascia, cartilage, intervertibral joints (cervical, thoracic, and lumbar), humoral joint, elbow joint, intercarpal joints, knee joint, interphalangeal joint, bamboo, rhus toxicodendron.

**Expectations of Improvement for all 4 formulas':

Although every person is unique, it is not uncommon to experience an improvement in symptoms within the first 48-72 hours of starting the Neuro-Antitox formula's whether they are liquid or in the pill form. One of the best tools for judging improvement is the FACT test (Functional Acuity Contrast Test, or otherwise known as the VCS or Visual Contrast Sensitivity Test.

This test takes only 5-minutes to perform and is often reimbursable by insurance companies. This test demonstrates the presence and interference of Neuro-toxins in the brain. Dramatic improvement has been documented using this test in as little as one week and on an occasion as much as a month to demonstrate improvement in re-testing.

* Toxicity: According to the criteria set forth by the FDA, all of the ingredients in the Neuro-Antitox Formulas� are considered so non-toxic that no LD50 is required, much in the same way as any plant/vegetable. Side-effects: No direct side-effects have been reported in the literature for any of these ingredients.

Each of these ingredients however is expected to mobilize various heavy metals from virtually any tissue in the body. There is the chance that these metals may become lodged in a more sensitive tissue than the tissue from which they came, causing new symptoms. This is true in any form of detoxification.

New symptoms or a worsening of existing symptoms should be followed up with your health care professional and is usually remedied by increasing toxin releasing therapies, like Infra-Red Saunas, Ion-Cleanse foot baths, ST-8s.

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Neuro-Antitox2.html

Gary

gwb
Member # 7273

Keebler,

Your comment, "homeopathy is for symptom-relief and not for directly treating infection" got me to thinking. I wonder if maybe this is something we should be giving more thought to. Is it not possible that homeopathic remedies can be equally, if not more, effective than abx in some instances?

Dr. Jernigan, including some LLMD's, are coming to the realization that homeopathic remedies can be very effective for killing the lyme spirochetes and treating the infection.

I'm still learning about this and in no way do I consider myself an expert on this subject. But, I can say that after five years of getting sicker and sicker on abx, to the point that I pretty much felt I was dying, I'm finally getting better.

After two weeks of treatments at the Hansa Center in KS, and continuing on homeopathic remedies, I'm better than I've ever been since being diagnosed with this disease. Are these homeopathic remedies only giving me "symptom relief" and not directly treating my infections?

Again, I'm no expert on this, but from all I've been learning about homeopathic remedies, especially the ones that I'm being treated with, I do believe that my infections ARE being treated and that the spirochetes are being killed and that toxins are being released and removed from my body.

Keebler, I'm in no way challenging your comments, I have to much respect for you to do that, however, if you have a chance to read up on these remedies that I've posted, I would very much look forward to hearing back from you and getting your input and feedback on them. Your input is important to me (and others on the forum as well). I would be very curious to know what you think about these remedies after you read up on them.

By the way, the relief I've been getting from my symptoms has been amazing and I continue to get better everyday. No, I'm not 100% yet. I still have days when I'm not doing as good as I'd like to, but those days are far fewer than when I was being treated with abx.

I have very mild herxes on this protocol. I'm feeling rejuvenated, and for the first time in a long time I feel there's hope that I'm going to get better. I pretty much lost all hope that I'd ever get better back in November and December. I was sure last December was my last Christmas with my family. That's how bad I felt and how dark my world was at the time.

Of course, there's no guarantee I'll have another Christmas with my family this year, but at least I feel like I'm going to be around a bit longer, whereas before, I felt like death was knocking on my door.

I highly respect your opinions, and appreciate the wealth of knowledge you have on the subject of lyme disease. I look forward to hearing back from you after you've had a few days to review this information regarding the various homeopathic remedies that Dr. J has invented to treat, not only lyme disease, but many other chronic diseases as well.

Here's a link to his website where you can learn more about his treatment protocol http://www.hansacenter.com/index.php

For more information about his other homeopathic remedies go here:

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/home.html

By the way, he also has yeast remedies, one in particular called, Yeast Ease. My wife has been using and it's worked very effectively for her. For those of you who suffer with yeast you might want to check this out.

One last thing. Dr Jernigan is not a "LLMD", so his name and website are allowed to be posted if I understand the rules here correctly.

He does not exclusively treat lyme disease, he treats people with all types of chronic diseases, many who have been written off by their doctors.

We met a lady in his office who had kidney failure and her doctor sent her home to die. Dr. J is treating her and she's getting better. We also met a man, while we were in his office, who has cirrhosis of the liver. His doctor said there was nothing more he could do for him. He's being treated by Dr. Jernigan, and the patient told us he's getting better.

Dr, J never promises anyone he will get them well, but if a person has chronic disease, he will treat them vigorously and with great determination and expectations. It's amazing how many of his very sick patients get well, and of course, there are some who don't.

If this sounds like I'm coming across as a promoter for Dr Jernigan and his protocol, I apologize for this. It is not my intention or desire to come across as a promoter for Dr J. It's too soon for me to say if this treatment protocol is going to be effective for me long term. I've only been on it for less than two months now.

But one thing I can say with certainty, if Dr, Jernigan takes you on as his patient, he's not going to be satisfied until you begin to make progress. If you aren't feeling better by your second day of treatment, he's not happy with that. He's takes his work seriously and he's extremely committed and dedicated to the task of making his patients better. But, he's also honest and humble enough to say that not everyone will leave his clinic healed.

And for those who do make progress, like I have, he has no shame in giving credit to God for the good that comes from his treatments. Not everyone will like his approach possibly--but I certainly do!

One final comment, Dr. J has called me twice since I've been home to check up on me (charged me nothing), and his associate doctor called me once to see how I was doing as well. That's quite rare in this day and age for a doctor to call his patients to check up on them, even for an LLMD. I'm truly blessed to have found this caring, godly doctor.

Gary

[ 11-14-2010, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I believe homeopathic remedies can treat infection based on my violent reactions to Deseret Biologicals EBV and Lym formulas!
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the new updates, Gary. I think it's great that Doc Jernigan called you a couple of times to check on you. Pretty unusual.

I am totally confused, though, about Doc Jernigan's products described here.

Gary, you refer to them as homeopathics, but quoted descriptions of the products refer to them only as botanicals. The only vague reference insinuating that they might be homeopathic is that they are 'frequency matched' to the body's energy.

Essential oils have specific frequencies which can be measured, but essential oils are not 'homeopathic' in any sense. Something having a 'frequency' does not make it homeopathic.

Homeopathics are a specific type of medicine made in a precise manner. There are also 'homeopathic-like' medicines made by electronic 'imprinting' with specific frequencies.

Dr. Jernigan has post-graduate training in botanical medicine, but I see no mention of homeopathic education.

So, we may be talking apples and oranges here.

Gary, does Dr. J. refer to Borrelogen, Microbojen, Virogen, etc. as homeopathic medicines?

Maybe I missed something here in all the posts or on Dr. Jernigan's website.

In any case, I couldn't disagree with Keebler more. Ask any homeopath if hom. medicines are primarily for 'symptom relief' and see what you get.

By their very nature, homeopathics are curative. It is even stated in the basic tenant of homeopathy: "Like cures like".

Perhaps Keeb's statements are based purely on personal experience, and I can respect that. But the statements were made is if they are fact, and they are not fact at all. I mean no disrespect here, but it's important to be accurate when describing a treatment system to others who may not have knowledge of it.

The correct homeopathic remedy, in the right potency, at the proper time, in the minimal dose needed, for an appropriate length of time.... all these elements are required for the curative process. Anything less than that may yield temporary amelioration (symptom relief), but not a cure.

Hope that helps clarify things a bit.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
f13girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f13girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary-are you continuing the detox part of Dr. J's protocol at home. If so, what are you doing for detox?
Posts: 200 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary -- I would tend to agree with truthfinder -- Borrelogen and Microbojen and some of the other Dr J formulas are herbal formulas and include antibiotic and antifungal etc herbs. I don't consider them homeopathic formulas.

Generally homeopathic formulas are given in much lower doses -- just a few drops -- and Dr J prescribes multiple droppers of his botanical formulas.

I know he does use some actual homeopathic formulas -- hubby had very negative reactions to a cannabis homeopathic formula for one.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary, I just wanted to say thank you for the many thorough postings you've put up and for the time you've contributed to doing so. [hi]

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Related thread with additional detail:

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/91816

Topic: Jernigan Neutraceuticals products? Protocol?

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
f13girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f13girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gary- what are you doing for detox now that you are home? Do you think it was all teh detox stuff that made you feel better at the H center?
Posts: 200 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Hey all:

Below is a post I started back in January topic "BRS testing" that Dr. J uses. And a few others posted too.

I am looking forward to sharing what I've seen and learned since then about the BRS testing. It really is amazing. It works!

Hopefully next week I'll be able to add that Post #2. I am really looking forward to it.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/90079?

[ 03-06-2010, 07:10 AM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

I recently posted this on "Anyone improved after 4+ years of antibiotics" and decided to post it on this thread too.

My husband, gwb (Gary), shared about me, "Sadly, she has started to relapse again, however, it's not as bad as before. She's now being treated by Dr. Jernigan in KS. That's the same doctor who's treating me."

The main symptoms recently--low energy/tired and neurological symptoms such as being scatterbrained--many things can cause that including stress (which I've been under, who isn't?). So I wouldn't necessarily say I'm relapsing and no I'm not in denial or into "positive confession". [Smile]

I admit, my first response to those symptoms was "Oh, no, not again, yikes, fear" then (after a couple of days of "yikes mode" I remembered a line from Dr. J's book, "My desire is to see you liberated from the fear of Lyme Disease." I said to myself, "No way am I going to live in fear of Lyme Disease!" (BTW I found that tick on me in 2003, right before the bulls eye rash developed, and I had the pleasure of squishing it to death!) [lol]

Anyway, we both made appts and saw Dr. J last week. It was a one day, all day in his office trip, and well worth it. Glad we did not put it off.

I thank God for Dr. J and BRS testing! Dr. J used BRS testing on me and yes, I still test positive for Lyme, Bart, Ehrlichia and one other thing. Plus I have parasites, viruses just to name a few more of the things he found.

However, did you know that once you have a tick-borne disease, you will probably always test positive for it? That doesn't mean you'll have symptoms.

In Dr. J's book he explains that with any treatment, at best, 85% of the "bugs" will be killed, so there is always some left in the body. Just like with strep or other bacterial or other "stuff" they are not all killed even though the symptoms go away.

That is why Dr J, in addition to focusing on getting rid off the "bugs", focuses on building up the integrity of the body so that the body can keep the "bugs" and everything else in check, the way that God created the body to be able to do. The body is truly a "healing machine" ("healing machine", not sure but Dr. J may call it that in his book).

No need to go into my case history/file but focusing on what my body tested the needs to be--he started the frequency matched remedies the same day I was in his office.

The first day I was home I had energy and my mind was clear. The next two days my energy was good and my mind was clear as well, however I had a bit of a headache and nausea--very tolerable. After contacting Dr J's office about it, was told to keep an eye on it and see if the headache and nausea stop... Yes, on day three the headache and nausea were gone. [Big Grin]

I continue to have energy, I mean lots of energy--Gary "forced" me to come to bed last night [Smile] (one of the things I love about gwb is--he knows what's best for me) and my mind is clear (very clear) and I have no symptoms. Thank God, I am back to normal. [woohoo]

I believe the remedies are doing what they need to do for my body to work the way God made it to work and head off "whatever" is at the pass. It is very proactive, on the offense, instead of being on the defense.

Rhonda

PS: I continue daily with my isometric exercises.

[ 03-08-2010, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

I've been listening to the "Hansa Center's New Healing Radio Station-THE BRIDGE" online.

Dr. J and the other two doctors share, also patients share about their experiences from going to the Hansa Center.

If interested here is the link
http://www.hansacenter.com/

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Not sure if this is the same thing as it has a different link. If it's a repeat, sorry.

Re: Hansa Center

http://hansacenter.com/lyme-interview.html

Interview with 
Dr. David Jernigan About Lyme Disease

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Keebler, It's a different link. I just listened to it.

That interview with Dr. J is great, very informative for newbies and oldies alike (38 minutes long-very revealing and worth the time).

Think I'll start a new thread with it.

Thanks for sharing that link.

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Update on gwb (Gary's) HYDROGEN PEROXIDE/EPSOM SALT BATH.

I was planning to put this info on a thread where gwb talked about this bath and now I can't find the thread. (If anyone knows where that other thread is, please let me know. Thanks.)

I decided to post it here as an update.

Following are DETAILS, also I comment on what Bea and keebler share on that other thread.

So far Gary's taken three baths.

Bea, good input you share, "please get out at the first sign if you start feeling worse."

keebler, yes, the "recipe" says WARM not hot water. Good to emphasize that.

I encourage you to do a google search, we did, and you'll see lots of info. We read as much info as possible before moving forward with the bath (online it reads that very few people have any difficulty with the bath and most do have good results). Gary always checks out everything anyway--it's just the way he us.

Plus Gary sees a nephrologist (kidney specialist) as last year he was diagnosed with kidney damage from dyes used in CTs, etc. and there is a caution on the Epsom Salt packaging if a person has kidney problems. On a side note, since Gary has been following Dr. J's protocol his kidney functions have become normal! Gary's nephrologist even cancelled his most recent appt with Gary after seeing his normal lab results.

Online there are various "recipes". We found everything at Wal-Mart. This "recipe" and misc info from Dr. J's book**

* 4-6 cups Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate).

* 32-64 fluid oz Hydrogen Peroxide (3%, as found in grocery store).

* 2-4 Tablespoons of Ginger (fresh grated preferably) wrapped in a thin piece of cloth or in a tea ball. An old piece of nylon hose also works well.) I cut up a pair of new nylons, after grating the ginger/measuring it out appropriately, stuffed the nylon and tied knots at the ends.

Instructions:

* Dry Skin Brush entire body for five minutes before bath, removes the layer of dead skin for better absorption (Gary and I have our own Dry Skin Brushes.) You start with the feet working upwards, hands move towards shoulders, torso upwards toward the heart, back upwards and over shoulders towards heart. Light pressure in areas where skin is thin, and harder pressure on places like soles of feet.

* Fill the bath tub with WARM water. Then add Epsom Salt, Hydrogen Peroxide and Ginger "ball". Swirl water around, then get in the tub for 20 minutes. I stayed in the bathroom with Gary to keep an eye on him and make sure he was doing ok (shhhh, really I just wanted to talk with him [Wink] )

We switched up the "recipe" for Gary as follows: 2 cups Epsom Salt, 32 oz Hydrogen Peroxide, 2 T Ginger.

Shower off afterwards so skin doesn't get dried out.

Gary noticed immediately results each time. Pain reduced and he has more energy.

(Is this where I say, "Do not take this as medical advice but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once" [Smile]

**From "Beating Lyme Disease: Living the Good Life In Spite of Lyme" by Dr. David A. Jernigan

[ 03-13-2010, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

One thing I forgot to mention about the Bath above. The effects are cumulative, more beneficial as you use them.
dmc
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisyrib wrote
"(shhhh, really I just wanted to talk with him )"
yea right...you just want too see your husband naked [Wink] [lol]

Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

dmc, My hubby and I met when we were 19, married when we were 20. True love. [kiss]
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Enjoyed my Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom Salt bath. Great to get more oxygen into the cells--that's always healing!

The lymph glands in my neck were swollen, so in addition to soaking in the bath, I also put a rag around my throat and kept ringing it out and re-soaking the rag with water from the bath.

Twenty minutes later I was surprised that all of the swelling was gone from my neck.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Daisy and Gary

Would you say this site crosses over with some of what you got at the clinic you went to?

http://www.euro-med.us/cancer-treatment/

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

springshowers, I read through the website of the link you attached focusing on treatments offered. For the most part the treatments they focus on for cancer patients, to me, appear to be different.

This is the link to the specific treatment page for the Hansa Center website for you to compare and see what you think.

http://hansacenter.com/treatments.php

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks So much

I was wondering if you ever listened to

http://www.healthymedicine.org/html/radio.html

These radio interviews between. Dr Z and Dr J.

Dr Z is my newest doctor and he and Dr J have a lot in common in their ideas and approaches.

Even though the site I sent you is talking alot about cancer they have a lyme protocol as well and use things such as what you and gary have been discussing.

So well.... if you get a chance to listen to the radio interviews and the site you sent me has the same interviews on them too on his radio shows

So we are kinda are connected and wanted others to know about this clinic as well here on this side of the country..

Thanks much
Hope you and Gary are continuing to feel well and do well...

Blessings

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

springshowers Thanks for the link. I will definitely check it out. (I've been so swamped, I haven't been able to add much more to my overcrowded plate lately.)

I did listen to one interview where Dr. Z interviewed Dr. J (Keebler added that post--see above March 8). It was a very good interview.

When I consider the numbers of people suffering from Lyme Disease, the lack of Lyme-literate doctors and clinics treating Lyme patients, I rejoice to learn that more and more options are becoming available! [Smile]

Reminds me of the gracious "Dedication" in Dr. J's book that reads:

"Dedicated to those doctors in the trenches who struggle to achieve lasting results in their Lyme patients; who fight a politically incorrect illness; who through sweat and tears fight stealth microbes; who struggle without any medical and insurance company agreement; who bravely reach beyond their conventional training for the betterment of their patients.

This book is also dedicatd to my patients, and the patients of other Lyme-literate doctors, who, in desperation at times, stick with us while we continue to learn how to deal with this most dastardly of illnesses."

Thanks again, I look forward to listening to the radio interviews.

Blessings to you as well. There is much to be hopeful about!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

This morning I was talking with Gary about how well I'm feeling since my visit to the Hansa Center earlier this month and taking the frequency matched remedies and supplements Dr. J recommended. (See my comments on this thread above "posted 07, March 2010 10:12 AM".)

I continue to have lots of energy physically, plus my mind is back. I really don't like being scatterbrained. I kind of, REALLY, like having my mind back!! [Smile] Haven't felt THIS good in a while.

Anyway, today I checked Dr. J's Blog (he usually adds a new one on Tuesdays) and surprise, surprise! His Blog shares about how the body, mind and spirit are connected. Exactly what I was thinking about earlier today.

I found it very interesting and perhaps you will too. Here's the link

http://www.davidjernigan.blogspot.com/

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Just finished reading this entire thread. I enjoyed reading everyone's posts. Couldn't help but laugh, again and again. [lol]

You guys are great.

It is amazing all the twists and turns this thread has taken, how it has evolved, especially all the information that has been shared.

God bless you!

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hey There Daisy

Dr Z is my new doctor and who is doing a full lyme protocol including the IPT treatments at his clinic

I am very happy with his treatments and approach thus far..

springshowers
Member # 19863

"Not sure if this is the same thing as it has a different link. If it's a repeat, sorry.

Re: Hansa Center

http://hansacenter.com/lyme-interview.html

Interview with 
Dr. David Jernigan About Lyme Disease"

Posted BY Keebler

This is Dr Z talking with Dr J

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Hi springshowers:

Your comment, "I am very happy with his treatments and approach thus far.."

I am very excited for you!! Keep me/us posted on how it goes. You are in my prayers for total healing!!

About that interview, when I get a chance, I will check it out.

Have a great day!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

springshowers, I started listening to that link you shared above, and it does seem to be the same interview that Keebler posted with Dr. Z interviewing Dr. J.

Very informative. I hope many people listen to it, because it is well worth it!

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hey Daisy. Yeah I cut and pasted her comment and I think she got it off of my other thread LOL

So what goes around comes around sometimes.

Dr. Z is a lot like Dr K and Dr J and they have a certain philosophy.

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

springshowers, LOL with you.

It is great to have Lyme Literate Doctors who are not only knowledgeable but who really care. Makes a huge difference!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Last December this was not even a possibility!!

Recently, Gary and I flew to Tampa, Florida to visit our son and his family. [Cool]

Our son had an itinerary planned for the full week. And a full week it was--busy, out and about, never a dull moment!!! [spinning smile]

There was the beach, Disney World, etc, etc, etc.

Disney World, the second day, we were there from early morning until after the fireworks show (ie: we closed the park! [Big Grin] )

Good to be able to do these things again!!! [woohoo]

ott70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ott70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome. Congratulations on being able to enjoy a busy and fun week! I'm sure Dr. J would love to hear about those results!
Posts: 194 | From Colorado | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Gary continues to improve. He has mostly good days and an occasional not so good day. Gary and I, along with our family rejoice! [Smile]

I remember saying, after seeing the way Gary has improved on Dr. J's protocol, IF I ever needed to be treated for Lyme Disease I'd never go the ABX route again as I was "sicker than a dog"; and even worse, I believe ABX has greatly compromised my immune system (and I have lab tests to prove it). Little did I know that I'd have to make that "IF I ever" decision anytime soon.

Thought you'd be interested in the latest about me.

Friday, April 30, I had my followup appointment with Dr. J (for previous info see above post 07 March, 2010 10:12 AM.)

During the followup, there was review, plus I shared with Dr. J (among other things) that within the last two weeks I had developed a rash in various areas on my body...there was clearing making the bulls-eye...blah, blah, blah.

So now, in addition to the previous frequency matched remedies he had me on for health issues unrelated to Lyme Disease, he's added Borrelogen (�) and Neuro-Antitox CNS/PNS (�).

Wish I'd "listened" to my body more in the last few weeks. Hindsight is always 20/20. On April 15 I had a slight headache. Really didn't think much about it. A few days later I developed a stiff neck. Because of the way I was turning my head Gary asked if something was wrong. I told him my neck was a little sore and that I must have slept wrong. My lower back has been hurting, off and on, and I attributed that to working longer hours at a job where I mostly sit.

Bottom line, I'm in the early part of a relapse and am so blessed to have good health and am not being slowed down from my day-to-day activities (although I would probably be wise to eliminate some things from my TO DO list, and that has nothing to do with Lyme [Razz] , it has more to do with only having 24 hours in a day and not 48). My thinking is clear and my energy is good!!

I thank God that I am not in "Lyme Disease Yikes Mode" and don't plan to go there anytime soon. Attitude makes a huge difference. Anyone who reads my posts knows that I believe that with all my heart.

I've made my choice to follow Dr. J's protocol, instead of ABX, and have total peace. I believe following Dr. J's protocol, I will not become "sicker than a dog" (like I was the last two times on ABX). Best of all, the integrity of my body will not be further compromised and/or destroyed but, instead, it will be built back up. [woohoo]

BTW, my "Success Story" is on Lymenet, posted last Fall, if you are interested in the details of my journey with LD, so far, it's on page 2 about 1/3 of the way down. It thrills me to share with you that I am STILL a "Success Story" and I look forward to adding a PS sometime in the near future to my post!! Lyme does not have to define who we are. I believe everyday that we get up, and by God's grace, make it the BEST day of the rest of our lives, that qualifies us a Lyme Survivor (not a Lyme Victim) and I would go so far as to say a LYFE Survivor!!! [Big Grin]

One other thing regarding my decision not to take ABX, all I have to do is read the Lyme boards of all the people who have been taking ABX for 5 years (like Gary, not getting better and actually getting worse) or 10 years, or 20 years, or 30 years, and know THAT is not the route for me this THIRD time.

Gary and I appreciate your continued positive thoughts, happy vibes and prayers coming our way!! [Smile]

I'll keep you updated,
Rhonda

PS: In "Beating Lyme Disease" (second edition) subtitled, "Living The Good Life in Spite of Lyme" by Dr. David A. Jernigan, he shares his "Perfect-7 Treatment and Detox Protocol" (TM) and people are getting well--Thank God! Since I've gone to the Hansa Center I have the advantage of personalized treatment and my exact protocol is being tailored to my specific body, mind and spirit needs for optimum health (and I'm expecting nothing less). [Smile]

valeriedc
Member # 24950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valeriedc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing your amazing news!!!!

I'm also interested in your experience of being off ABX. For 26+ years, I avoided ABX excepted for 1 10 day course and stayed healthier than most folks, until my immune system couldn't handle the lyme/babs anymore (believe that there was so much change in my life which was stressful).

I'm coming up on one year of ABX and am contemplating, for the long term, how long to stay on ABX.

I'm appreciative of you and your husband's sharing of your experiences, that helps so much.

Many Blessings for continued healing.

Posts: 72 | From washington dc | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daisy,

I am so sorry that you are having symptoms again.

I have no doubt that you will beat it and be symptom free again.

You are a blessing to so many here, including me.

You give so much to so many.

I will pray that you experience healing.

God's peace and blessings to you,
Dekrator

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Valeriedc, thank you for your "blessings for continued healing". I'm praying God leads you as you make those important decisions regarding your protocol and journey to healing as well.

It is good to know reading this thread "helps so much". That is exactly what Gary and I pray happens.

God bless you.

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, what a blessing you are to me. I appreciate your kind words and am believing with you. I receive your prayers for healing, peace and blessings.

I like that, "no doubt".

Thank you my friend!!

txgirl09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txgirl09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy, I'm so sorry for your recent relapse. I was certain you had beat it this time. I remember reading your success story, but I know that you will be there again.

You and Gary have really opened my eyes to other protocols; you are both such a blessing and I anticipate to move from abx to herbals myself soon.

I'll continue to keep you in my prayers. I love reading your updates.

Posts: 490 | From TX- Go Cowboys! | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

"I was certain you had beat it this time..." says txgirl. You and me both txgirl.

I never thought I'd be here again either, but I'm believing--third times a charm. [Big Grin]

Thank you much for your prayers.

valeriedc
Member # 24950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for valeriedc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Daisy for your prayers.

Funny how I focused on your comments on attitude and less on the relapse. You sound so strong, having found an 'inner' way forward, changing the way you frame your response and confidence in your new healing path and of course, faith in the Divine.

Posts: 72 | From washington dc | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Love it when people take what I say and condense it down, like you did, getting right to MY point! [Big Grin] Thank you, valeriedc!

I would be lost without my God--in more ways than one! Make that, ummm, every way. [Smile]

jl123
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jl123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if the Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom salt baths are for Babs? Does oxygen make Babs worse?
Any thoughts, experiences? thanks,J

Posts: 268 | From new york city | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

jl123, I trust the following information is helpful.

Actions of Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom Salt/Ginger Bath

Ingredients:

* Hydrogen Peroxide - a simple, nontoxic molecule of H2O2 that is beneficial in oxidizing (breaking down) toxins as well as killing anaerobic microbes. It will also detoxify pesticides and petroleum-based toxins and oxidize metals. Hydrogen peroxide is also naturally produced by macrophages in the body to kill harmful bacteria. Most harmful bacteria are anaerobic and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen or hydrogen peroxide. Cancer cells are often very sensitive to increases in oxygen and cannot survive in oxygen-rich environments. When hydrogen peroxide is applied topically to a cut, the resulting bubbling is from the rapid release of free oxygen and, more importantly, from the idling of the bacteria in the cut. Friendly bacteria are aerobic and need and thrive on oxygen.

* Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate) - Recent research has shown that when one soaks in a bath of magnesium sulfate, both magnesium and the sulfate independently increase measurably in the blood and urine. Magnesium sulfate helps stabilize Hydrogen Peroxide so that its ultimate breakdown into H2O and free oxygen is more gradual and functional to the process of benefiting the body. This research documents the very real beneficial aspects of this bath therapy. The Epsom Salt Council reports the following about the benefits of Magnesium in Epsom Salt baths.

Magnesium, a major component of Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate), is the second-most abundant element in human cells and the fourth-most important positively charged ion in the body. Magnesium also helps to regulate the activity of more than 325 enzymes and performs a vital roll in orchestrating many bodily functions, from muscle control and electrical impulses to energy production and the elimination of harmful toxins.

The National Academy of Sciences, however, reports that most Americans are magnesium deficient, which may account for our society's high rate of heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, arthritis and joint pain, digestive maladies and stress-related illnesses, chronic fatigue and a host of other ailments. The Academy estimates the average American male gets just 80% of the magnesium required for good health, while females get only 70% of their recommended levels.

Nutritionists say Americans' magnesium levels have dropped more than 50% in the past century.

Raising magnesium levels may:

+ Improve heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood cots, and lowering blood pressure.

+ Improve the body's ability to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.

+ Flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.

+ Improve nerve function by regulating electrolytes. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.

+ Relieve stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary fore the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.

Sulfate: The "sulfate" part of the Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate). This form of sulfate must not be confused with "Sulfa" drugs, to which some people are allergic. People who are allergic to sulfa drugs will not react to sulfate in Epsom Salt. The benefits of sulfate in the body are summarized by Dr. Rosemary Waring of the School of Biosciences, in Birmingham, England:

+ Oral supplementation of Sulfate cannot be easily absorbed across the gut walls; therefore, by soaking in this bath, sulfate can be more efficiently supplemented. Sulfate is essential for many biological processes.

+ Sulfate is needed for formation of proteins in joints; decreased sulfate levels are common in the plasma and joint synovial fluids in cases of arthritis. Sulfate is also low in people with irritable bowel syndrome.

+ Sulfate is necessary for sulfation, a major pathway in detoxifying drugs and endogenous (toxins from within the body) or exogenous (environmental ) toxins.

+ Sulfate is necessary for the repair and formation of brain tissue. Reduced levels of sulfate can lead to faulty neurological connections and subsequent dysfunction.

+ Sulfate is needed for proper digestion and for proper utilization of digestive enzymes.

+ Sulfate is essential for the production of mucin, a protein which lines the intestines. Mucin stops food and drugs form sticking to the lining of the intestines. It also blocks the transport of toxins from the gut into the bloodstream.

* Ginger - functions to open up the pores of the skin and increase the blood flow at the surface of the skin so that the oxygen from the hydrogen peroxide can do its work in detoxifying poisons and kill bacteria and fungi. The pores open wider so that the magnesium sulfate can be more readily absorbed. Ginger is invigorating and can stimulate preparation for the elimination of toxins.

**From pages 196-199 "Beating Lyme Disease: Living the Good Life In Spite of Lyme" by Dr. David A. Jernigan.

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Are you interested in the "Recipe" for the Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom Salt/Ginger Bath?

Scroll up to my post dated "12 March, 2010 10:38 PM".

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Finally getting back to you,

I continue on Dr. J's protocol from home. I was BRS tested and evaluated by Dr. J. It was a one day visit to the Hansa Center--a full day at that. (I share about that in a post above) I was not there for the full two weeks getting daily treatments like Gary. If I had been, I'd probably be doing cartwheels today. LOL.

I began treatment March 2. How am I? Hmmm. Well, first of all it's only been three weeks. I can say that I feel better on Dr. J's protocol than when I went the abx route. (The previous two times I was treated for Lyme with abx I was sicker than a dog, quite a bit of the time, and felt like I lost a significant part of time/life as I lay in bed.)

Since starting the protocol most days I'm pretty good. Some days I have more energy than other days. I've not missed a day of work, however one day I had to leave work early due to flu-like symptoms. When I almost vomited at my desk I knew I "couldn't suck it up any longer" and I took the rest of the day off. Came home and slept for four hours. My body must have needed it. Sure felt good.

Interesting to note, my lower back has been hurting off and on--the detox bath really helps. Due to my back I stopped those isometric exercises I've been faithfully doing for several years. Last week I decided, even though my lower back hurt, I would do my stretch exercises (they are very gentle) and see what happened. I was surprised that the stretching didn't cause pain and actually felt good. [woohoo] Go figure! So I went ahead with the isometric exercises and they caused no pain too. [woohoo] I'd have never guessed. Instead of doing a full 45 minute set at night, I split them up into am and pm. It's working out.

I also detox per the book and I know that helps lots. Gary and I are checking into getting an infrared sauna. One other thing, I take one day a week off from my remedies and supplements per Dr. J. He says take one day a week off from all remedies and supplements, which I do, and I have a sense of knowing that "the break" is a good thing for my body.

Today Gary and I are doing good. We are getting ready to go out and about--got a long list of things to do, including health food store, then out to lunch. Just hanging out.

I'm keeping my chin up. Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. I do want to thank those who are praying for us. God really does answer prayer. I can feel your healing prayers.

By God's grace I am (to quote the subtitle of Dr. J's book) "Living the good life in spite of Lyme" and believing third time is a charm!!!

Have a blessed day,
Rhonda

PS: Will share more of the "nitty gritty" after time goes on to give a more realistic "blow by blow" account of my experience. [Smile]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

First of all in my post above I typed "I began treatment March 2...it's only been three weeks." Obviously that is wrong information. I began treatment April 30. No I do not have Lyme brain--No! Yikes!

I am so grateful how well I am doing. That day I mentioned in my post above, where I had to leave work, was my worst day (whew!!!). I have to confess it was probably partly, if not all, my fault. See, I started the protocol Friday, April 30 and then Monday, May 10 was the day I left work as I wasn't feeling well.

On Dr. J's protocol one day a week you stop remedies and supplements (yeah, right like I mentioned above) to give your body a rest. Sunday is the day I chose for my "day of rest", however I was doing so good that first week I decided NOT to stop the remedies (more is better-Right? Wrong!). Needless to say my little bottles stay in the cupboard every Sunday.

Since then in a nutshell:

The first week fine. The next couple of weeks tired, but worked normal hours. Would come home and take an hour nap most days. The next week I maybe napped twice. The past week or so I've had a "normal" person's energy, no naps. Heee Heee (you gotta understand I burn the candle at both ends--I know it's not good. My "normal" is "energy through the roof").

Anyway...

Along the way, I have had some aches and pains. Mostly in the morning when I got out of bed, but after walking around for a few minutes better. The Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom/Ginger baths about three times a week--WOW--makes a huge difference (I do them "strategically--helps!)

I love my dry skin brush. I got the hang of it now. I brush my skin from the ground up and use circular motions moving up, up, up. Oh, wow, now I know what a dog feels like getting its back rubbed. Did you know the skin eliminates about two pounds of toxins a day? The dry skin brushing really helps that. So important.

I purchased a rebounder but due to that lower back pain (I talked about that above, sorry for the repeat) I haven't been able to use it. Interesting, I didn't realize the back pain so much until I tried to jump on that rebounder the first time. Needless to say the rebounder is waiting for me in the corner.

The worst pain was two or three weeks in and was related to that low back pain. One evening it went all the way to the end of my tailbone. I had never experienced anything like that before. OUCH! Gary said other people on the Lyme Forums had mentioned that. That did not feel good one bit. Nope. I couldn't get to sleep and I hate taking even aspirin so I didn't.

We always keep "ice packs" in the freezer, also known as "Lyma Beans". (They are only used for "ice packs" no we don't eat those things, Smile.) The cold lasts longer than if you use "ice pack peas". So I had the thought to get an "ice pack" from the freezer and use it on my back side, it really worked. Awwwww. The next day the pain was totally gone and it never came back! (It wasn't til recently that it hit me "Lym a" Beans--get it?! LOL)

I have not had any back pain the past week so I'm going to try the rebounder this weekend. I can't wait.

about two weeks in, I started having calf cramps that woke me at night--not fun. Gary told me he takes Magnesium Citrate, so I added that and haven't had a problem since!

My brain has been just a tad slower than "my normal" which is like at "high speed" usually. I multi-task really great usually. Only had two days where I couldn't multi-task. This is what it looks like in the office-one thing at a time. So I pick up a piece of paper and walk to the filing cabinet and file it. Then I go back to my desk and pick up a piece of paper and walk to the filing cabinet and file it, and so on. The way I look at it, I got my filing done and got exercise at the same time. LOL!

Now, I think my mind is back to "my normal" and then I do something dumb and wonder-is that Lyme? Or is that just me? I figure--it's just me. Smile.

The past seven days I have been doing really well.

Compared to my previous two experiences with abx...there is no comparison!!!! I was very sick and tired almost everyday on abx. I admit I can tolerate a lot of pain, but I do not do well with exhaustion. Most days on abx I would just "suck it up" and do what I needed to.

I have been on Dr. J's protocol for only 36 days (give or take) and I am doing really well. I feel overwhelmed with thankfulness and joy.

Two other things. I posted on the "God Thought" thread a few weeks ago asking for prayer. Thank you my precious friends! God did indeed answer your prayers. Thank you for praying for me I KNOW that helps. Also, I enjoy laughing so much and laugh as much as I can. Science proves the endorphin fix is for real. God's Word says that laughter does good like medicine. I believe it!

Gary and I are both doing well.

Have a great week-end.

Until next time...
Blessings,
Rhonda

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Daisy!! Why aren't we all going to this center. He sounds like a miracle cure for all he touches. Maybe even more than Dr. K!!
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

seekhelp, Thank you. I am so grateful to be responding positively to Dr. J's protocol. It does feel like a miracle to me--I am not so very sick like I was the previous two times when I was treated with abx.

It hit me today, it's been almost SEVEN years since I was bit by that tick (Fall of 2003). Can't believe I'm "here" again, however I'm very Godtomistic that this will be the last time! (SEVEN-you know that's God's perfect number!) [Smile]

You say, "miracle cure for all he touches." Dr. J says that God is the one who does the healing.

I can say this, Dr. J is very kind and compassionate as he deals with the patients God brings his way. It is, perhaps, his greatest asset. Dr. J knows first hand what it feels like to have Lyme Disease. He actually thought he was going to die (hello? ever feel like that?!). He is also a scientist and ended up developing the protocol treatment that made him totally well. That's how he became known for treating Lyme, however he treats every illness imaginable.

And as you can imagine, he gets the "worst of the worst" cases. Like my Gary, where doctors had given up hope...and Gary had about given up hope too.

Hope is a wonderful thing. Dr. J's clinic may be called the Hansa Center, but I call it the Hope Center.

I'm doing well today. Going to take a walk now, and then Gary and I will watch a movie tonight.

Look forward to sharing more of the "nitty gritty" next time.

God bless you and, once again, thank you for your prayers!

Rhonda

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

I continue to do very well on Dr. J's protocol. Most days I have no symptoms at all. However,yesterday, Friday, July 1, I woke with a slight headache and a few flu-like symptoms. I did my Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom Salt/Ginger Bath and all the toxin symptoms disappeared. They've not been back either. (I do the detox bath Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings faithfully.) The bath really works! BTW, per Dr. J...when doing the bath DO NOT stay in longer than 20 minutes max!!

Some have inquired on other threads, "What exactly are the toxins?" To quote Dr. Klinghardt (from his conference, "Lyme and Other Chronic Infections" December 2009), "It is not the bugs that make us sick, but it is their "poop and pee". It is the substances that they send out to subdue our immune systems that make us feel ill." Yuck!!! Does that encourage you to move forward to detox or what?!

Very important to, "Detox, detox, detox."

Not related to LD, but something I'm sure you'll be interested to know as it relates to my total body, mind and spirit healing...but first let me back up and share:

December 2003, I had thyroid surgery. As a result the laryngeal nerve was damaged which caused my right vocal cord to become paralyzed. My voice tone quality went down, I haven't been able to sing; but worse, from time to time I have laryngeal spasms. When that happens I can't breathe! (I've heard you can actually go on YouTube and watch a person have an attack, although I'm not interested in doing that AT ALL! Having one of my own is bad enough. LOL, kinda.) Medically there is nothing that can be done to help me.

Anyway...

Reading Dr. J's book, specifically reading how his daughter was healed-her legs had become paralyzed after becoming ill with West Nile Virus-I wondered if there was any hope for me. After thinking about it, and praying about it for a while, I contacted Dr. J. He was very optimistic as he's seen others healed of various paralysis...

I made an appointment and in March 2010, I was treated by Dr. J at the Hansa Center. I continued treatment at home which involved homeopathic remedies among other things. I have not had a Laryngeal spasm since starting treatment! I noticed my voice was changing and becoming better in tone, more like my voice prior to that surgery. I was talking with my sister-in-law (she had no idea I am being treated) and she actually told me my voice sounded better, more like she remembered! I then shared with her about my treatment.

Yesterday I was driving and listening to K-Love. "Amazing Grace" (Chris Tomlin's) came on the radio and I wanted to sing so bad, so I tried. WOW! I did! I was able to make all the notes!!! (After the surgery, and for all this time, I have only had one note.)

My voice was soft, but I was able to sing. It was awesome!!! It's been 6 1/2 years since I really sang! And I sang with happy tears streaming down my face.

O, how I thank God, Dr. J, and American Biological Medicine!!!!

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dr. J posted a very interesting blog this week titled, "Can Lyme Disease Be Cured?".

I've copied and pasted the beginning of the blog plus included the link below so you can continue reading it,

"The question of whether or not Lyme disease can be cured is a recurring question that is asked every doctor who is faced with a person suffering from the disease.

The term 'Cure' is almost taboo in the healing arts profession. No doctor that I know of is willing to say they can cure any illness...especially not Lyme disease.

Before we just say an absolute 'No' that Lyme disease is incurable lets see.." MORE CLICK LINK

http://davidjernigan.blogspot.com/2010/06/can-lyme-disease-be-cured.html

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daisy,

Wow!!!! I am so thrilled for you that your voice quality improved and you were able to sing!!!

[woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo] [woohoo]

I will be sure to checkout the link later when I get a chance...thanks!

It was good to read your update...I missed it last time.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
calmom
Member # 24054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for calmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy,

You story is so moving! The way you and Gary posted during treatment and continue to update is such an appreciated service.

I love the people at the Hansa Center - I went a little different path with my Lyme Treatment , yet I still keep Hansa in the back of my mind - should the process need more attention in the future. I love that they respect the body that God designed and work in harmony with that. That approach all my Dr.'s must meet.

Can you share the bath formula - I have been doing a Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom Salt/ Baking Soda bath after using the body brush. The ginger is an interesting addition.

Peace,
CalMom
``For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.'' Jeremiah 29:1

Posts: 29 | From California | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Again, why is everyone who can afford this doc not going there? He sounds like he cures almost everyone!!!
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND - HYDROGEN PEROXIDE/EPSOM SALT/GINGER BATH

Online there are various "recipes". We found everything at Wal-Mart. This "recipe" and information is from Dr. J's book**

Ingredients:

* 4-6 cups Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate).

* 32-64 fluid oz Hydrogen Peroxide (3%, as found in grocery store).

* 2-4 Tablespoons of Ginger (fresh grated preferably) wrapped in a thin piece of cloth or in a tea ball. An old piece of nylon hose also works well.) I cut up a pair of new nylons, after grating the ginger/measuring it out appropriately, stuffed the nylon and tied knots at the ends.

Instructions:

* Dry Skin Brush entire body for five minutes before bath, removes the layer of dead skin for better absorption (Gary and I have our own Dry Skin Brushes.) You start with the feet working upwards, hands move towards shoulders, torso upwards toward the heart, back upwards and over shoulders towards heart. Light pressure in areas where skin is thin, and harder pressure on places like soles of feet. (Now that I've got the hang of Dry Skin Brushing, I think I'm addicted to it. Ahhhhhh! Now I know how a dog feels to get his back scratched. [Razz] )

* Fill the bath tub with WARM water. Then add Epsom Salt, Hydrogen Peroxide and Ginger "ball". Swirl water around, then get in the tub for 20 minutes MAX.

Shower off after wards so skin doesn't get dried out.

Gary and I both notice immediate results each time. Pain reduced or totally gone, nauseousness gone, plus more energy.

Actions of Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom Salt/Ginger Bath

* Hydrogen Peroxide - a simple, nontoxic molecule of H2O2 that is beneficial in oxidizing (breaking down) toxins as well as killing anaerobic microbes. It will also detoxify pesticides and petroleum-based toxins and oxidize metals. Hydrogen peroxide is also naturally produced by macrophages in the body to kill harmful bacteria. Most harmful bacteria are anaerobic and cannot survive in the presence of oxygen or hydrogen peroxide. Cancer cells are often very sensitive to increases in oxygen and cannot survive in oxygen-rich environments. When hydrogen peroxide is applied topically to a cut, the resulting bubbling is from the rapid release of free oxygen and, more importantly, from the idling of the bacteria in the cut. Friendly bacteria are aerobic and need and thrive on oxygen.

* Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulfate) - Recent research has shown that when one soaks in a bath of magnesium sulfate, both magnesium and the sulfate independently increase measurably in the blood and urine. Magnesium sulfate helps stabilize Hydrogen Peroxide so that its ultimate breakdown into H2O and free oxygen is more gradual and functional to the process of benefiting the body. This research documents the very real beneficial aspects of this bath therapy. The Epsom Salt Council reports the following about the benefits of Magnesium in Epsom Salt baths.

Magnesium, a major component of Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate), is the second-most abundant element in human cells and the fourth-most important positively charged ion in the body. Magnesium also helps to regulate the activity of more than 325 enzymes and performs a vital roll in orchestrating many bodily functions, from muscle control and electrical impulses to energy production and the elimination of harmful toxins.

The National Academy of Sciences, however, reports that most Americans are magnesium deficient, which may account for our society's high rate of heart disease, stroke, osteoporosis, arthritis and joint pain, digestive maladies and stress-related illnesses, chronic fatigue and a host of other ailments. The Academy estimates the average American male gets just 80% of the magnesium required for good health, while females get only 70% of their recommended levels.

Nutritionists say Americans' magnesium levels have dropped more than 50% in the past century.

Raising magnesium levels may:

+ Improve heart and circulatory health, reducing irregular heartbeats, preventing hardening of the arteries, reducing blood cots, and lowering blood pressure.

+ Improve the body's ability to use insulin, reducing the incidence or severity of diabetes.

+ Flush toxins and heavy metals from the cells, easing muscle pain and helping the body to eliminate harmful substances.

+ Improve nerve function by regulating electrolytes. Also, calcium is the main conductor for electrical current in the body, and magnesium is necessary to maintain proper calcium levels in the blood.

+ Relieve stress. Excess adrenaline and stress are believed to drain magnesium, a natural stress reliever, from the body. Magnesium is necessary fore the body to bind adequate amounts of serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that creates a feeling of well being and relaxation.

Sulfate: The "sulfate" part of the Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate). This form of sulfate must not be confused with "Sulfa" drugs, to which some people are allergic. People who are allergic to sulfa drugs will not react to sulfate in Epsom Salt. The benefits of sulfate in the body are summarized by Dr. Rosemary Waring of the School of Biosciences, in Birmingham, England:

+ Oral supplementation of Sulfate cannot be easily absorbed across the gut walls; therefore, by soaking in this bath, sulfate can be more efficiently supplemented. Sulfate is essential for many biological processes.

+ Sulfate is needed for formation of proteins in joints; decreased sulfate levels are common in the plasma and joint synovial fluids in cases of arthritis. Sulfate is also low in people with irritable bowel syndrome.

+ Sulfate is necessary for sulfation, a major pathway in detoxifying drugs and endogenous (toxins from within the body) or exogenous (environmental ) toxins.

+ Sulfate is necessary for the repair and formation of brain tissue. Reduced levels of sulfate can lead to faulty neurological connections and subsequent dysfunction.

+ Sulfate is needed for proper digestion and for proper utilization of digestive enzymes.

+ Sulfate is essential for the production of mucin, a protein which lines the intestines. Mucin stops food and drugs form sticking to the lining of the intestines. It also blocks the transport of toxins from the gut into the bloodstream.

* Ginger - functions to open up the pores of the skin and increase the blood flow at the surface of the skin so that the oxygen from the hydrogen peroxide can do its work in detoxifying poisons and kill bacteria and fungi. The pores open wider so that the magnesium sulfate can be more readily absorbed. Ginger is invigorating and can stimulate preparation for the elimination of toxins.

**From "Beating Lyme Disease: Living the Good Life In Spite of Lyme" by Dr. J.

(Lymetoo, Is this where I say, "Do not take this as medical advice but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once" [Big Grin] )

[ 11-14-2010, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, My friend, it is WOW! And I'm so very blessed to have your prayers, too. I'm sure they play a big role in this miracle taking place with my throat.

calmom, You share, "I love that they (Hansa Center doctor's) respect the body that God designed and work in harmony with that. That approach all my Dr.'s must meet." That is an awesome statement and one that Gary and I learned the hard way. But thankfully we learned it!!!! God continue to lead you. Jeremiah 29:11-One of my favorite verses in God's Word.

Peace to you too, calmom, and others reading this thread.

Tonglen
Member # 18472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonglen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy, thank you so much for sharing. Was wondering, have you seen many patients at the Center with chemical sensitivities?
Posts: 70 | From U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement