LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » gwb Hansa Center *****Newest Update ****** (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: gwb Hansa Center *****Newest Update ******
Truthfinder
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to prayers, the more the merrier! Hope you and others can join in, Rhonda. [Smile]

(To use the little smiley-Emoticons, click on the Full Reply Form; the Emoticons are there and if you click on one of them, symbols representing that Emoticon will appear in your text wherever your cursor was located. Try it - you'll see what I mean after you do it once.) [Smile]

Looking forward to the next installment of good news from you and Gary.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Limeaid, So sorry you have been ill since June of last year. Praying you make some really good strides in the days ahead and get well soon.

Gary and I both know what you mean "very difficult to say the least" as I too had Lyme Disease. I share about it under the Lymenet link on the "Success Stories"

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/15820

It is amazing how God is able to work everything out for good. After I was bit by the tick and had that life altering experience--we realized Gary had been suffering with the same symptoms I had. So while I was being treated, he was checked for Lyme Disease and was positive. IF I had never had Lyme, perhaps Gary wouldn't even be around now. Amazing!

Thank you for your kind and encouraging comments to us. And your prayers really do mean so much too.

Curious about your login name "Limeaid". You seem like such a positive person, did you pick that name because of that saying, "When life gives you Lyme make Limeaid?"

Have a blessed day,
Rhonda

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truthfinder, prayers--yes, the more the merrier. I prayed last night per your "Prayers for the Lyme Community" at ____ PM.

OK, "Instant Graemlins" here goes [group hug] Oh, wow! Life can be so easy.

[woohoo] [woohoo]

Thank you and have a fun day,
Rhonda

PS: Uh oh, maybe you shouldn't have taught me about the graemlins [Big Grin]

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to have you aboard at prayer time, Rhonda. [Smile]

Graemlin abuse is not a recognized disorder, as far as I know. Enjoy. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick note to say, I don't know who that lady (daisyrlb) is who's posting all those crazy graemlims on her posts. I have no idea who she is. Please don't get the idea we're related or anything. ; )

Gary

[ 01-21-2010, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: gwb ]

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary - that is early stage graemlin addiction.

Some fingers twitch when they get near a computer.
[Cool] [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Tracy

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Sorry this is such a long post. Good thing I'm going to break it up into Part 1 and Part 2. This is part 1.

I keep saying that I'm going to share about Gary's treatments--how they work, plus share about BRS--and I really want to do this. However, not being familiar with the subject matter or the scientific jargon makes it a challenge.

As I try to wrap my mind around it, a word picture comes to my mind. Since I'm just a "lay person" I'm not sure that the word picture is totally accurate (I'm sure it's not), but it is helping me to grasp these very difficult concepts better and I trust this helps you too. (For those in the know on this subject, please bear with me--even help us out. In addition, my word picture may change in the future as I understand these difficult concepts more clearly.

It is a fascinating subject and chapter 8 in Dr. J's book is where he explains it. Let me back up and say, I'm not yet finished with his book, but I'm finding it a straight forward, easy to understand read, with the exception of chapter 8.

Chapter 8 was first published in the peer-review scientific journal "Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine" in 2006 and titled, "Illuminated Physiology and the Medical Uses of Light." The Science and Application of BioResonance Scanning (TM) and Neurophotonic Therapy (TM). (TM = Trademark)

Hello--you still with me? [dizzy]

As I said, I'm going to break this down into two posts. This first post is on how the body functions. The second post, later, will focus on BRS specifically--as I figure out the wording.

My Word Picture:

The human body is like a country--a large country--such as the United States of America (USA).

The USA has a governing body in Washington DC, plus governing bodies in states and cities.

There are hospitals, businesses, churches, libraries, restaurants, garbage collecting and garbage dumping systems and on and on.

There is an almost unlimited highway system, criss crossing the USA from one end of the country to the other and in every direction.

The USA depends on electricity (energy) for EVERYTHING! In the cities/in the rural areas, in the remote areas, schools, hospitals, our homes, our laptops, GPSs, cell phones, microwave, TV, refrigerator, street lights, the list is ENDLESS. When the electricity goes off, when a transformer goes down, when a fuse blows in the house, it messes things up really bad. We had a terrible ice storm in Oklahoma 2008 and electricity was out all over the state (just a few pockets of populated areas weren't effected.) No heat, no cooking, no lights, no nothing. Businesses and restaurants closed down. Traffic lights out. You know what I mean. It lasted two weeks and longer in some areas.

And get this, here at the hotel where we are staying--one night the phones went out; another night the electricity went out (whew, fortunately our laptops automatically go to battery and we didn't lose anything we were typing. The electricity was back on within ten minutes but it effected the internet and there was no internet until the next day.

(This is off the point--but last Monday, in the middle of the night I heard water dripping, it woke me up. Sure enough water was dripping from upstairs through the ceiling and onto the floor. The phone wasn't working (again) so I raced down to the front desk. The gal went upstairs to the unit above us...and to make a long story short, ice had cracked some pipe. When the people above us used the water upstairs it leaked out of the pipe. OK my detour is over and back to my Word Picture.)

I remember two big companies that experienced problems in 2009--Microsoft Word and T-mobile (I'm sure there were others). Oh, yeah, I remember Google and also Facebook were offline not too long ago. It effected thousands and thousands, perhaps millions of people.

So my whole point is our body is like the United States of America. Our bodies are so vast and complicated, with so many systems, and so much going on, and how everything is connected, and how one thing effects other things. Can be for the good or can be for the bad. (Maybe "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", but what happens in Washington DC effects all of us.)

And that is my picture of how it is with our human body!

So KEEPING THE ABOVE WORD PICTURE IN MIND read the rest of my explanation and Word Picture.

Light has no color. You may remember learning that in school. The colors we see are actually different lengths of lightwaves (photons). In school I remember the prism experiment: when the light comes in and goes through the prism, the prism changes the light into various lengths of lightwaves, and we see the colors in the rainbow it makes.

Everything is made of atoms. Everything! Including the human body. And guess what the glue is that holds all these atoms together? It's light! "Light is the glue that holds all the atomic particles and molecules together." (OK that last sentence is a direct quote from Dr. J's book.) Bottom line atoms are energy (remember the atom bomb?). Where there is energy there is frequencies. Hold onto that thought as you continue reading.

We cannot see atoms with the naked eye.

Our body is made up of atoms all joined together by the light "glue"*. It is like a light "freeway"--really more like a "super highway" and it's EVERYWHERE in our body (operating with all the complexities of our USA). It is creating messages, transmitting messages, and receiving information simultaneously (and my guess is at the speed of light literally).

When the light (energy/frequencies) "super highway" is traveling through our body with no interruptions--it's great, Kind of like speeding along at 5 PM, in the middle of "rush hour traffic", but there aren't yet any wrecks, no bridges down, or other problems so the "rush hour traffic" is moving along just fine. But when there is a traffic jam--traffic gets backed up rather quickly, or when there is a wreck, well, we know what happens.

And this is the same idea with the body. When there is a light "traffic jam" it causes a "backup", or when there is a light "wreck" it causes problems. When this happens--LIKE WHEN A PERSON GETS LYME DISEASE--we see the results when the LIGHT IS NOT FLOWING LIKE IT IS SUPPOSE TO. When this happens it causes frequencies that can be picked up by BRS testing.

That is enough for now. Whew. To be continued.

You all have a blessed day. Gary is doing good again today. We only have today and tomorrow left, then we'll be on our way back home. So, with his much clearer mind, he is organizing his questions for Dr. J today. Gary is a VERY curious guy and Dr. J is a VERY patient doctor.

You all have a blessed day,
Rhonda

PS: Truly we are "fearfully (awesomely) and wonderfully made" Psalm 139:14.

* Dr. J calls this network of the light in the body "this fiber optic network, otherwise known as the body's crystalline matrix". (I know I'm not really doing justice to Dr. J's chapter 8 scientific explanation which he presented to his peers, but it is the best illustration at this time, with the understanding that I have, that I could come up with.)

[ 01-21-2010, 03:42 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

[hi] I've been typing that above post since waking this morning, so after posting it, I went back and got caught up with the new posts.

You all make me [lol]

Have a great day. Oh, boy, I got to hurry and get ready! [group hug]

Rhonda

Marnie
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary...happy to hear you are feeling better!

Is your doc aware of the photon genius machine?

http://www.edskilling.com/news.html

Click on the underlined links in the above to read about it (and see a picture of it).

I heard about it from an accupuncturist who went to the conference mentioned (anti-aging) and learned about it. (He was the one who did Rife in FL.)

I'm a little concerned about hyperthermia (-> electrolyte loss)and potential harm to beneficial bacteria too. Addressing both maybe a very important adjunct.

P.S. Rhonda, I really liked your analogy! I'm exploring balancing energy fields from several different perspectives...accupuncture meridians, chakras (meditation via listening to very specific music), etc. Fascinating!

[ 01-21-2010, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Thanks for the "word picture". It is a good example [Cool]
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Marnie and massman, Thank you for your comments regarding my analogy/word picture. Coming from you two, WOW!

Marnie says, "I'm exploring balancing energy fields from several different perspectives...accupuncture meridians, chakras (meditation via listening to very specific music), etc. Fascinating!" I agree, it is fascinating!

As I understand (and I use that word "understand" loosely) about BRS, I am just catching a "glimmer" of what all this means in regards to the healing of the body; not to mention I'm seeing it used on Gary, and he is not the same VERY sick person that arrived to Dr. J's center in KS nine days ago. To me it is miraculous. I thank God for leading us here.

I just asked Gary if he'd like to make a comment before I post this and he said, "Yes. Physically I am 75% improvement in most areas and 50% improved in the other areas. Plus my energy level, emotions, and mental clarity is amazingly improved."

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Good Morning [Smile] ,

Gary and I are packing up for home. Two weeks has gone by fast.

Hard to believe today is Gary's last day of treatment at the Center, at least for now. I know there will be continued follow-up from home as Gary continues the protocol, and perhaps more trips to Kansas in the future. We'll keep you posted.

It is amazing the difference that two weeks can make. You know how sick Gary has been, especially the last two or three years. Nothing in the past has helped him get better and he was steadily going down hill. He arrived here one man and he is leaving another!

I do look forward to sharing more about our experience here, about the remedies, therapies and treatments. Gary said it was an "eye opening experience". That is for sure. We've learned so much. (That reminds me, Part 2 of that post above is still "cooking" in my mind. [spinning smile] )

Gary would have posted more but since he has been feeling better, we were out and about doing stuff. Plus Wednesday, when he should have been posting to you, he was out getting the car washed, etc. those kinds of guy things. Then yesterday he just "had to" take the car to get the oil changed before we leave today. I am thrilled to see the changes. [woohoo]

It is wonderful to have HOPE again. It is wonderful to have my GARY back again. [kiss]

Thank you, again, for your encouragement and prayers.

Blessings to you all [hi] ,
Rhonda

[ 01-24-2010, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

kam
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 3410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The part of the brain that can read is not working this am, but I will be back when it is working to read this thread.
Posts: 15927 | From Became too sick to work or do household chores in 2001. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire101
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an encouraging post Rhonda. Thank you and Gary for keeping us posted on his progress. It's so nice to hear that you have your Gary back again.

I'll be praying that he keeps improving. Sounds like he is on the right road. What a great wife you are and he is so fortunate to have you.

Sapphire

Posts: 495 | From KY USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Saphhire, When we came to the Center we had no idea what twists and turns this thread might hold. The future is in God's hands, and whose hands are better than God's?! (Jeremiah 29:11) [Smile]

Thanks for your prayers.

That last comment about "great wife" I'm going to print that out and hang it on his bathroom mirror. [lol]

Have a great day,
Rhonda

[ 01-24-2010, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

kam, praying for you. You are so special and a blessing to all of us on Lymenet. Thank you for never, ever giving up. What an inspiration you are!
ott70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ott70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary & Rhonda,

Glad to hear that your trip went well and you had a positive experience exploring an alternative method to getting healthy! Have a safe trip home and keep us updated of your thoughts about the trip as you mull all of the info you been exposed to.

Derek

Posts: 194 | From Colorado | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great News.> SO glad for you ..!!

Good Luck on your trip home and keep it all going !!

I so agree with all the talk about energy and electricity and how our bodies are made up of it and are affected by it.

A great energy healer I love Adam the Dream Healer is in college studying to prove this theory as he has been given a special gift to do energy healing on people and affects their health and bodies. I have been blessed in the past to go see him three times and each time was amazed at my progress. He has been not coming to the US as much as he is in Canada but I sure need to plan another trip sometime soon.

I truely do have belief in this area on many levels. Not just testing machines or therapies but on people who have this gift that God Blessed them with. WE all have the ability if we practice but some are blessed with much more powerful and obvious gifts.

I know this is not well accepted in the medical field or even in patient fields [Smile]

But our bodies are all energy down to the basic levels.

Regarding the electronic interferrences >. TV Computers Phones etc..

Our electricity went out last night for a few hours and It felt amazing and calm and so nice I can not describe how great it was.

It really has me now wondering more and more about the affects of our environment. I live in the city. Its tough to get away from it. But when everything was out last night.. Wow. that rarely happens so it sure was an eye opener...

Things to think about and consider.. So much..to consider and think about..

Good Luck..

Let us know how you are when you get home and how you plan to keep the improvements going forward.

Blessings..

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

springshowers: Thanks for your encouragement. [Smile] You are right about the effects of the environment and there is even scientific proof. Gary and I have been talking about that since being here (EMF "stuff").

Also, we've been talking about that "calm" you mention too. In fact, just tonight we were sitting in Starbucks, still in Wichita, talking about that exact thing.

Here's what we were planning on doing today.

This morning: HURRY to Dr. J's clinic (which is next door to the hotel). When Gary begins his treatments I would go back to the hotel and ask for a late check out. Then I would HURRY and finish packing --remember we came for two weeks with food, vitamins, supplements, even our own "healthy" pans, etc, basically everything but the kitchen sink. [Wink] Gary and I talked about CUTTING his treatments short today, eating a QUICK lunch, so that we could HURRY back to the hotel, load up the car, and get on the road in order to arrive home before dark. Whoa! [loco]

This whole AMERICAN LIFESTYLE OF BUSY-NESS is not a part of Dr. J's protocol as he focuses on the whole person approach--Body, Mind and Spirit--stress doesn't aid in the healing process. Hello?!

We decided to stay one more night in the hotel. Gary went ahead with the full day of treatments. We'll leave in the morning after we wake up, pack up--no pressure. There's nothing we have to rush home to.

And guess what? Gary insisted I get the IonCleanse Footbath and massage if they were able to get me in. It was nice. Ahhhhhhhh!

But I have to tell you seeing all that gunk come out of my feet, especially the black flecks--which is cellular stuff/electronic waves that bombard us--yuck; and I wear a headset on my job and have for years. Not good--Yikes! [shake]

I guess that's all from me tonight. I've been exposed to enough of those "harmful energy waves" (via my laptop) for one night. [dizzy]

Praying you have a "calm" night and healing, restful sleep.

Rhonda

[ 01-24-2010, 11:46 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

ott77, Oh, before I turn off my laptop, nice to hear from you. Yes, we will share more. Really looking forward to it. Truly so much has happened in such a short time. Alternative--who would have ever guessed?
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Saturday after we arrived back in OKC, we stopped at Starbucks just to talk and hang out. It is nice to be back home.

Gary plans to post within the next couple of days. I've been busy unpacking, and Gary's been busy going through mail and answering emails. Gary is doing good-- still!

I'm reading Dr. J's book slowly (taking it all in) and a picture comes to my mind about how the body, mind and spirit all connect. I've not seen a drawing in Dr. J's book yet (there might be one though). I have seen the drawing Dr. K uses--the triangle (kind of like the food triangle with Physical Body on the bottom, then Energy Body, Mental, Intuition and Spirit on the top).

My picture, as I understand Dr. J's concept of body, mind, spirit is like a berry pie--for example--strawberry, blueberry and raspberry. The berries are all mixed together and touching each other. What effects one berry effects the other berries and ultimately the whole pie.

I'll share more about the treatments later this week.

Have a great week,
Rhonda

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by daisyrlb:
It is wonderful to have HOPE again. It is wonderful to have my GARY back again. [kiss]

That is so awesome!!! [Cool]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Lymetoo, It is awesome! Gary had been waking up (for years) hoping "it" was all just a bad dream--then he would move to try to get out of bed. No it wasn't a dream and Gary really was in a lot of pain and very sick.

Today, he woke up and it wasn't just a good dream, Gary really feels better. [Smile]

PS: I've watched your tutu girls before, but this is the first time I realize there was more to the dance (thus the oops) [lol]

[ 03-05-2010, 07:52 AM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Everyone,

I apologize for not being more faithful in posting since we left the clinic last Friday. I wanted you to know that it isn't because I haven't been feeling good. The "problem" is that I HAVE been feeling good.

Since I've been feeling so much better, I've been busy trying to get caught up on so many things I've fallen behind on the past two weeks. Actually, I've been trying to get caught up on--not just what I've gotten behind on in the past two weeks, but what I've gotten behind on since I went on that downward spiral six months ago after having steroid shots.

I took those steroid shots for severe leg pain I've been suffering with for several years. Sad thing is, not only did the steroid shots make me deathly sick, they didn't bring any relief to the leg pain.

Anyway, since we've arrived home I admit I was concerned that the progress I made at the clinic would be temporary and not last long. I've gotten so used to living in pain and being so sick the past six months that my mind hasn't yet fully caught up with the reality that my body is actually feeling better. I kept waiting to revert back to how I was feeling prior to the treatments and, so far, that hasn't happened.

I've been suffering with pain for fifteen years, but the past six months (after the steroid shots) I felt like I was dying, so much so, that I was sure this past Christmas was my last Christmas with my family and grandchildren. I truly felt that death was knocking on my door and my time on earth was soon coming to an end. However, since I've been feeling better I need to work on ridding my mind of all the negativism that I woke up to every morning.

I dreaded getting up in the morning knowing that I would wake in excruciating pain, rapid heart beats, nausea, depression, etc. Every morning I asked myself, "was I having a nightmare or is this really happening to me?" Of course, it didn't take long after getting up out of bed to realize that it wasn't a nightmare. It was a real life experience I woke up to everyday--worse than a nightmare.

Now I wake up wondering if I'm still going to feel as good as I did yesterday and the day before. I have to reprogram my mind and not expect that I'm going to feel like cra* today like I had become accustomed to. It's been hard to do because waking up feeling good is not something I'm used to yet. I need to get my mind caught up with my body. : )

I sleep good at night and wake up feeling more alert, plus my emotions and mental outlook has improved dramatically. I don't feel nauseated in the mornings anymore and the abdominal pain that I've suffered so much with has gone down almost 75%, which is a huge improvement.

I still wake up with arthritis pain in my shoulders, but the pain in my hips has gone down quite a bit. After I get up and move around the arthritis pain subsides within an hour or less and isn't so bad for the rest of the day.

My energy level has increased so much that I've only taken two naps in the past 18 days. Prior to treatment I took naps every afternoon. Plus for the past month or so, before treatment, I was going back to bed in the morning because I was so exhausted and had no energy whatsoever. That's something I never did before until a month or so prior to treatment.

Since I've arrived back home I've been busy working in my office trying to get caught up on my email, phone and mail correspondence. I've been doing things around the house, going shopping and doing errands, things that I couldn't do before on my own.

Even yesterday I was out from 7 in the morning until 7 in the evening going to appointments, doing errands, shopping, etc. This morning I worked all morning in my office and this afternoon I was out again doing more errands.

I had to go to the store to stock up on things for a winter storm that is to hit Oklahoma tomorrow (I wanted to make sure we have everything we need at home "just in case"). This is something that would have been impossible for me to do six months ago, or even one year ago.

I know I'm overdoing it, and I need to put a stop to that, or I'm going to pay the price for it. I need to slow down and rest when I need to, but it's been hard to do because I'm so excited that I can finally do these things again. I'm amazed at how much I can do and get accomplished during the day now without being totally exhausted before noon.

Today, after a full day of going, going, going I'm pretty tired tonight. I realize I need to slow down and discipline myself to rest whether I want to or not.

Physically, I continue to be 50-75% improved, and that's just in just 2-1/2 weeks time. My mental attitude and emotional health is much improved as I already mentioned. My thinking is much clearer than before going to the clinic. I'm still forgetful occasionally, and have some brain fog at times, but nothing like it used to be.

I believe the improvements I've made at the clinic will continue as time goes by.

And perhaps the best thing that happened for me at the clinic--I have hope again! Hope is a terrible thing to lose. I never even thought I would ever say this, but I have hope that I will beat this disease.

I may never be 100% well, but I'm confident that the progress I've made is just the beginning and there's more to come. It's possible there will be some lasting effects (from lyme disease) that I will have to live with, since I've had this disease for so many years; however, if this is as good as it gets--I could live like this and be very happy. That's how much better I feel today than I did three weeks ago. But like I said, I'm optimistic I will be feeling even better in time.

It's amazing that after years of taking almost every vitamin and supplement on the market I was still getting sicker and sicker. Maybe the supplements were doing me some good and helping me to some extent, I'm sure they were. But my health continued to deteriorate to the point that I could hardly do anything.

When I first arrived at the clinic Dr. J took me off all of the supplements I had brought with me. Two bags full. He tested my body to see what my body needed. He put me on specific homeopatics, herbals and supplements that are custom designed for my body's needs.

Before leaving the clinic he retested my supplements (the ones that I had brought with me) and he put me back on some of them. He retested (BRS) me to determine which ones he believed would benefit me and eliminated those that were no longer needed.

And in case you're wondering, no, he didn't try to push his brand of supplements on me. He did suggest I add one of the digestive enzymes brands he recommended because I can take less of them than I'm taking with the brand I had been using. He also recommended I continue taking the nattokinase capsules I was taking and added another systemic proteolytic enzyme that he felt would benefit me (my body tested positive for).

Several people have emailed or pm'd me asking what products he has me on. I will share this with you in my next post, but will do so somewhat reluctantly because the remedies he put together for me may not necessarily be the right remedies for you.

Yes, you can purchase these homeopathic and herbal remedies from his website, and quite possibly get well from taking them. I believe you'd have a lot more success if you went to his clinic for the BRS testing, and other testing (and his treatments) so that he can provide you with the protocol to fit your individual needs. This is important for you to keep in mind as you read about the various remedies he has me on. What works for me may not work as effectively for you.

If you have any questions about anything I've shared, feel free to ask.

Right now I'm tired and am about ready for bed.

Thanks again for all of you who supported me with your encouraging words and prayed for me during my treatments.

You are all in my prayers too.

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Wonderful news, Gary!

Did Dr. J suggest that you continue with some of the therapies, like the detox foot baths?

I'd like to make a suggestion, and I certianly won't be offended in any way if you - or other posters - don't like the idea.

My suggestion is to change the name of your thread to include the word "Hansa", or some other word that easily identifies the topic of the thread.

This thread could be so helpful to any others out there wishing to learn about the center in KS and/or Dr. J's method, and changing the title of the topic would make it much easier to find this thread by doing a search at LymeNet.

What do you think?

Keep up the continued success!

--------------------
Tracy

gwb
Member # 7273

Tracy, as per your suggestion, I changed the name of the thread to include the word Hansa. I went ahead and put the full name Hansa Center on there since that's the name of the clinic. Thanks for suggesting this.

Yes, Dr J suggested I find a place that has foot detoxes and some of the other therapies I had at the Hansa Center and continue with them. I've only found one place that has some of the therapies here in our city.

I'm going to continue looking to see if I can find places that do some of the other therapies. I doubt I'll find a place that offers all the treatments and equipment their clinic has as it's pretty pricy stuff.

The S-T8 Lymph Drainage Therapy is something I'd like to continue if possible. That's powerful equipment. I had a bad sinus infection while I was there. They put the equipment on my cheeks and neck and in the next two days the infection was gone.

Although, it's not required, I do plan to return to the clinic in a couple of months to be reevaluated and continue with some more treatments and therapies. Wish we didn't live so far from the center as I would go more often if we were closer.

Later today I will post the remedies I'm taking because I know some people are curious about this.

Thanks so much for your support and encouragement!

Gary

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

[Big Grin]

And thank YOU and Rhonda for all the helpful info that may be beneficial to someone else.

--------------------
Tracy

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to ask about the Ionic Foot cleanses.... I was all into this until I watched a video on youtube where a man had an ionic foot cleanse and placed a carrot in the bath, and the water STILL came up brown and muddy with things floating around..

it is about 6 videos I think... but it defintely proved that what is comeing out is NOT from our bodies.. I mean, all that was in there was a carrot and teh SAME thing happened as if feet were in there... this really depressed me as I tend to go for the alternative.. and this made me mad/sad and confused...

Anyway, I am very happy for your improvements at Hansa center!! I hope you continue to improve! [Smile]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

I'm not sure the carrot proves anything at all. It's hard to compare feet with carrots. [Smile]

Here's a pdf file comparing heavy metal content in ionic cleanse water after running it with feet in it, and also WITHOUT feet in it. See what you think.

http://www.humberparkerson.com/HeavyMetals.pdf

--------------------
Tracy

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Wonder if that means the carrot wasn't organic? [lol]
massman
Unregistered

Tracy - can't thank you enough for that link even though it is from one of those wild + crazy Doctors of Chiropractic ! [Big Grin]

There are many idiotic things on the net, and comparing the water color with + without feet in is IMO pretty idiotic. [loco]
Well, maybe not pretty but very idiotic [woohoo]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

When Gary was at the Center I did the IonCleanse. Mine was different than Gary's in that I had more black flecks (that is the toxins from cellular--EMF (ElectroMagnetic Fields)--kind of stuff). It makes sense as on my job I wear a headset! I want to get a headset that doesn't destroy my brain. Yikes. [tsk]

I am really checking into the EMF stuff. It makes sense to me. Pretty scarry though. [bonk]

[group hug]

[ 01-28-2010, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by UnexpectedIlls:
I wanted to ask about the Ionic Foot cleanses.... I was all into this until I watched a video on youtube where a man had an ionic foot cleanse and placed a carrot in the bath, and the water STILL came up brown and muddy with things floating around..

it is about 6 videos I think... but it defintely proved that what is comeing out is NOT from our bodies.. I mean, all that was in there was a carrot and teh SAME thing happened as if feet were in there... this really depressed me as I tend to go for the alternative.. and this made me mad/sad and confused...

Anyway, I am very happy for your improvements at Hansa center!! I hope you continue to improve! [Smile]

Yes, I saw that video too. I've read the websites that claim ionic foot baths are scams, etc. There is a lot of controversy about this treatment. There is also evidence (search google) that prove that ionic foot baths do indeed detox our bodies.

While I was at the clinic, I said to the gal who does the ionic foot baths, "I wonder what would happen if you just put the ionic device in the water without anyone's feet in it, would the water still change colors?" She said, "good question, let's do it and see what happens". I was surprised she was willing to volunteer to do that. She admitted that she had no idea what the outcome would be as she's never done it before.

She set up the tub with water and put the ionic device in for thirty minutes while I was next to it using the ionic foot bath. In 30 minutes the water did change colors, it was basically a burnt orange color, but and there was no gunk coming out of it. My tub had changed to a dark greenish/black color and had pieces of gunk and stringy like things in it that the other tub did not have.

The reason the water changed colors in the empty tub (my understanding) was because the water itself is polluted to some extent. They don't use distilled water, they use tap water that comes from the city. You have to use water with minerals in it for it to work effectively. I saw with my own eyes the dramatic difference between my foot bath and the gunk that came out of it as opposed to the empty tub that had only changed to a burnt orange color--with no gunk.

My wife was getting a detox at the same time and she had gunk coming out of her feet that was totally different than mine. Her water color was not quite as dark as mine was either, except for some black specks that came out of her. They also did my hands on another day and the water changed colors, but it didn't get very dark, however, there was some white stringy substances coming out of them (probably yeast).

A fellow sitting next to me was having his hands done. His water turned to a dark greenish color with gunk coming out of them. The gal who takes care of the ionic baths said she rarely sees that much gunk and color change when people have their hands in the ionic bath. His hands were putting out as much gunk and toxins as my feet were.

About the carrot, well, the way I see it, the carrot is pulled from the ground (dirt), so I would expect that it would pull any dirt and toxins that remained in it. It kind of makes sense that a carrot would have dirt and toxins come out of it since it comes from the dirt--right?

Anyway, whether or not the ionic foot bath is a legitimate way to detox or not, I'm no expert, so I really can't say with scientific certainty one way or the other. I can only tell you what I saw being demonstrated while I was there. I can also tell you that I left the clinic feeling much better than when I arrived.

Of course, the ionic foot bath was only a small part of the many treatments I had over the course of two weeks. How much of a role it played in my healing process, I have don't know. I was detoxified with a number of different treatments, including the infrared sauna. The various homeopathic and herbal remedies I was given also help my body to detoxify.

Bottom line is this, I got better and continue to get better since I left the clinic. Even if the ionic foot bath did me no good (I think it did), at least all the other treatments proved to be effective for me, and I continue to reap the benefits from it today.

If you'd like to know more about the treatments I had, such as the ST-8 Lymph Drainage Therapy, infrared sauna, etc, you can go to their website and learn more about their equipment and treatment methods. I plan to list the various homeopathic and herbal remedies I'm on later tonight when I have more time.

By the way, I'm not trying to defend the ionic foot as a legitimate scientific method for detoxifying. I'm a skeptic by nature, and I admit, I'm still a little skeptical about it. I encourage people to do their own research and come to their own conclusions. I plan to do more research on this eventually because I'm curious and want to educate myself more on this.

Gary

[ 01-28-2010, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: gwb ]

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why is it idiotic? I don;t want to get into debate... but weather the carrot was organic or not the water turned thick brown and had flecks and all the stuff that occurs when FEET are in it, which is supposedly caused by toxins and metals.. I guess that little carrot had metals and massive amoints of toxins in it...

I do not want to take away from the purpose of this thread, I was just upset because it was something i believed in... and I was kind of devastated by it.. kind of like a lot of other things I believed in (alternatve) that have let me down [Frown]

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I was posting at the same time gary!

Thank you!!! I am sorry, I do not want to take away from your thread.. I apologize. I was just really upset by that video and some of the research I have been doing on it.

I am SO thrilled that you are feeling better!!! I LOVE to hear when people heal, no matter WHAT it took them to get there!!

I will keep researching and am actually going to try the foot bath myself!

Peace & Blessings!

--------------------

gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by UnexpectedIlls:
I was posting at the same time gary!

Thank you!!! I am sorry, I do not want to take away from your thread.. I apologize. I was just really upset by that video and some of the research I have been doing on it.

I am SO thrilled that you are feeling better!!! I LOVE to hear when people heal, no matter WHAT it took them to get there!!

I will keep researching and am actually going to try the foot bath myself!

Peace & Blessings!

No need to apologize. I appreciate you bringing this up as it causes us all to think twice about what we do. I think it's important we be diligent in researching everything, especially as it relates to lyme disease treatments, etc. There's so many gimmicks out there, and there's a lot of people who would (and do) take advantage of people like us who are always looking for a way to get better.

It's important we all keep searching until we find the path and treatment that's right for us. Sadly, the traditional abx route didn't work for me. This protocol, that I was so skeptical about, is working and helping me to get better.

It may not work for everyone, but if people have spent years on abx and haven't gotten better, I would say it's time to consider alternative therapy.

In fact, with what I know now, I would have chosen to first be treated with the protocol I'm on now rather than start with abx. But like I said, everyone has to do their own research and come to their own conclusions. I just wish I would have known about this protocol much sooner that I did.

Anyway, I hope and pray things get better for you too!

Gary

massman
Unregistered

Unexpected - did you look at the link Tracy posted ?
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

You may have wondered about Gary's experience regarding herxes. I was shocked Gary did not go through terrible herxes at the Center and as he says, so far, not at home either. [Eek!]

Myself, having had Lyme Disease and experiencing some bad herxes that put me in bed (sometimes for days) and sent me to the ER (only once--I determined I'd never go back to the ER again) [tsk] I could only imagine what he might experience at the clinic.

We were both pleasantly surprised. [Big Grin]

Dr. J writes in his book, "A Herxheimer reaction (herx) is a sign of a poor treatment plan and is unnecessary. A herx greatly increases the toxic load on the body, at its worst it can kill an illness-weakened patient outright. A herx can temporarily or permanently disable the body, mind and spirit."

WOW, that's something to think about. [spinning smile] [Roll Eyes]

Needless to say, Gary's daily protocol (approximately 9 AM - 4 PM, we did take a lunch break) included a daily visit with the doctor for evaluation, testing and treatments by the doctor; as well as treatments and therapies using different equipment; thereby focusing on both of Dr. J's protocol goals: building the integrity of the body and detoxing the body. I almost chose a graemlin here but decided against it (even though it would have been perfect). [Wink]

In the past five years, Gary's LLD, LLMD or MDs would see him for a visit (probably similar to what you've experienced) for a 1/2 hour or even 1 hour, update his records, abx and abx schedule, then have his secretary schedule an appointment for anywhere from one month to three months later for follow-up. Unfortunately, Gary was not getting better (you already know that).

Going to the Center and being treated for ten full days seems to really have "jump started" (for lack of better words) Gary's recovery. And of course, we do believe in the power of prayer and thank everyone who has prayed and continues to pray for Gary. [woohoo]

To be continued next time.

[ 01-28-2010, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

massman
Unregistered

"Dr. J writes in his book, "A Herxheimer reaction (herx) is a sign of a poor treatment plan and is unnecessary. A herx greatly increases the toxic load on the body, at its worst it can kill an illness-weakened patient outright. A herx can temporarily or permanently disable the body, mind and spirit." "

AMEN X 1,000,000

[Big Grin]

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got this email the other day about the hansacenter

Announcement from
Dr J
Hansa Center for Optimum Wellness
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Hansa Center
12219 East Central
Wichita, KS 67206
316-686-5900
www.hansacenter.com

Dear Paul,

Dr. J went to Washington D.C. at a healthcare summit to meet with the U. S. Surgeon General, as well as Dean Ornish, M.D., and other key figures in conventional and alternative health care to work at integrating natural medicine philosophies and treatments into mainstream medicine and hospitals.

With President Obama's struggles to create a more effective healthcare system and with the present global economic crisis, Dr. J has decided to help those in need with his own version of an ``Economic Stimulus Package'' by creating a completely new concept...

An All-Inclusive 2 week (10 day) Intensive Treatment Program that saves you up to $4000 and includes 40+ hours of all of his customized testing, treatments, and therapies...this even includes all of the natural remedies and supplements you might need...it even includes daily therapeutic massage therapy!

This stimulus is only a short term pilot study at this time and is admitting only 200 participants. The doctors and staff are highly motivated to give you the best results in the shortest amount of time and will be excited to be able to report the results at the end of this pilot study.

So call today to be included in this program to provide the best healthcare possible on the planet.

Please forward this email to your friends and family. Thank You.

When you register with Hansa Center, tell them Dr Sara sent you!
We are having such an overwhelming immediate response to Dr.Jernigan's "Economic Stimulus Package!" There have been numerous questions from the people who have called concerning the details of the All-Inclusive 2-Week Treatment program. We want to answer some of these questions.
Who can qualify to be a part of this pilot study?

Any person with any chronic symptoms who are not improving with conventional or alternative treatments.

Who does not qualify to be a part of this pilot study?

Any person suffering from suicidal tendencies, severe psychological disorders, late stage cancer, anyone without the ability to get themselves on and off the treatment/therapy tables

When must I schedule?

If you are accepted into the program, payment for the full program secures your participation. We understand many are coming from out-of-state and out-of-country so we understand that the actual arrival will be determined by your flights.
The program is for a 2 week all-inclusive intensive plan of care with Hansa Center for a flat rate ot $5000.00. This does not include travel, hotel, food, car or anything outside of the clinic.

What is included in the program?

The program includes all in-house treatments, testing, therapies, remedies and supplements that may be needed during the 2 week intensive program. Due to the nature of illness only those therapies and treatments that are determined by our doctors as being appropriate for your unique condition will be utilized. Example: If someone has a condition that would be aggravated by using the Infrared Sauna then the therapy will not be included in their care.

How do I get started?
To be included as part of this pilot study you must call and request to be included. Pre-Payment of the $5000 secures your inclusion, and for you to schedule as soon as possible.

What is the purpose of the pilot study?

We intend to keep statistical data to document many different parameters to demonstrate what we hope will be the rapid and dramatic improvements possible using American Biological Medicine. We will be tracking items such as the total number of symptoms in the 200 people who are accepted into the program and the percent of improvement on a daily basis during the 2-week period and beyond.

The results of this pilot study will be analysed and published in various journals and hopefully will be entered into Presidential healthcare committee review to include greater insurance industry coverage of natural medicine

[ 11-14-2010, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

The harder you work the luckier you get!

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steelbone,

Just to let you know. I have reported your post to the moderators. I feel it is advertising which is not allowed on this forum. If you want to post a link -- that would probably be ok, but the moderators would have to decide.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Massman,

I am curious as to how you think a herx can be avoided if one actually is killing spiroketes?

I always agree that treatment needs to go slowly to minimize herx reactions, but do not feel there is any way to totally avoid them.

Bea Seibert

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Gary,

Am very glad that you continue to feel well.

Have never heard you say and am very curious as to which tick-borne infections Dr J thought you have? Does he think you only have Lyme or does he think you have other coinfections?

Bea Seibert

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

An individual who has Lyme with the same results as Gary--even though being treated continues to go down hill--shared with us that Dr. J's approach sounds like it has many advantages over the standard protocol.

For Gary it seems to most certainly be working for him, and we'll continue to keep you posted.

That individual's comment caused me to go back and read my "Lyme Success Story" which I posted on Lymenet.

In a nutshell: I suffered for one year and four months before I saw my first LLMD (in Missouri) and started abx treatments. Actually I was lucky, I know others (like Gary) who have suffered a lot longer than that before finally getting diagnosed.

Thirteen months after starting abx I was in remission. I just accepted the fact that I would never be back to normal (my body was tired, weak--no more hiking or jogging for me).

Two years later Lyme symptoms returned full blown. Visit to a new LLMD (in Texas). Back on abx. Added exercise to my treatment. Seven months later symptom free. Walking, jogging and riding my bike!

5 1/2 years after tick bite, and one relapse later, I finally had my life back--that was April 2009. And I realize again 5 1/2 years I am lucky, many people suffer 10, 15, 25, 30 years and never do get better.

I share the above with you all to make this point:

Even though I did get better on the abx protocol--When I consider 1) the suffering I went through before getting a diagnosis, plus the continued suffering while being treated (also I had herxes); 2) add to that the money factor, such as days I missed work because I was sick, money spent seeing MDs, going to ER, seeing my LLMDs, abx's and supplements, not to mention hotels, meals out, etc (and I haven't even mentioned how this affected our social life or family get togethers)...

If I could have had my life back sooner than the 5 1/2 years it took, I would have jumped at the chance. When I see how good Gary is doing on Dr. J's protocol I think that could have been a very real possibility for me.

Food for thought anyway.

Time to call it a night.

Blessings,
Rhonda

[ 01-29-2010, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

I cannot believe Paul is getting reported to the Mods... he was sharing a email he got.. he posts here all the time.. I think that was HIGHLY unwarranted.

--------------------

steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steelbone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx unexpected

I will let the mods decided- Just trying to help people who are trying to get well- This whole thread is dedicated to the hansacenter and gary-

My post was about a special offer at the hansacenter- this post might now allow someone to go there based on the special and have a chance to get well

Isnt that what we all want a chance to get well.

Again the mods can decide

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Posts: 965 | From Nebraska Cornhuskers fan in Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
f13girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f13girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have an update on your trip to Hansa center?
Posts: 200 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steelbone
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14014

I didnt have the results Gary did

BUT it was determined By Dr J that my two root canals were morphing the bacteria and need to be pulled before i would get well.

So when i got back home I went and saw a biological dentist and my two root canals pulled and 7 silver fillings replaced all in one sitting. Went real well

When the dentist pulled the rooot canals she screamed OMG no wonder why your so sick- The where full of bacteria

if you need dental work i can PM you one of the best biological denist in the ccountry

I see you live in NE..I live in mass and the dentist is in mass

--------------------
All The Best,
Paul
[email protected]

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

[confused] [confused] [confused]

I must have missed something....

Thanks for posting the email from the Center, Paul.

Since you're not affiliated with the Center and get no benefit from posting the email, I don't think there should be a problem.

The only people that stand to benefit are those who might be able to take advantage of the offer.

Anyway, Bea, the idea that you must herx if you are eradicating infectious organisms (killing spirochetes) is a premise somewhat peculiar to 'orthodox medicine'.

In other systems of medicine, if the patient is suffering from the treatment, then it is the job of the practitioner to modify the treatment in such a way as to eliminate the suffering but continue the healing.

It's very do-able but requires that the practitioner be involved and 'manage the case'. This is often the missing component when patients experienced prolonged herxing on homeopathic medicines. Prolonged herxing isn't necessary, but it's a lot easier for the practitioner to just allow it to happen. Sad but true. [Frown]

--------------------
Tracy

massman
Unregistered

Bea - per Dr. K + Dr. U who studied a lot with Dr. K - herxes are from the toxins released from the funny bug, not the bug itself.

That is why the detox organs need to be in the best shape they can be in before "kill kill kill" takes place.

Liver, Large Intestine, Lymphatic system, Lung,
Kidneys, Spleen, (+ 1 my lymebrain is blanking on) get the junk out.

Some lymies have livers (most important body organ) that CANNOT process toxins correctly so the gunk just gets pretty much constantly recycled.

There are ways to help specific organs get healthier to "handle the load" better.

gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by f13girl:
Do you have an update on your trip to Hansa center?

If you go to my post on 28 January, 2010 12:06 AM, you will see my update from that post on down. Rhonda, my wife, aka daisyrlb, (the one who puts all those crazy graemlins in her posts) [Wink] also posts from her perspective too.

I am trying to get together the list of homeopathic/herbal and supplements that I'm on now since I promised to list all of them on here. However, we got hit with a big winter storm, ice/snow, so that's been keeping me busy, plus trying to get caught up on things in my office that I've gotten way behind on.

I will do my best to get the list of remedies posted on here later today.

By the way, today is the seventh day since I left the center for treatment and I'm still doing great. Perfect? No, but it's wonderful to feel good again! I'm liking this. [Smile]

Gary

map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary, thank you for sharing your journey. Yesterday I finally got around to reading this thread.

I remember (will always) when I too felt like I was truly dying. I had been on abx 3 yrs and was getting no where, in fact I was getting worse.

I made a decision at that time to open my heart, mind and soul to other protocols and went alternative. Sometimes you just have to do what is necessary for you and forget the money issues with treatment.

Dying is not an option. Feeling like death is not an option.

I'm not cured by any means....but I'm not dying and I know how to care for myself now and typically don't feel like death unless I do something stupid or life has handed me something I can't handle.

I hope your story will give others hope that they don't have to stay in lyme & company hell.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by seibertneurolyme:
Gary,

Am very glad that you continue to feel well.

Have never heard you say and am very curious as to which tick-borne infections Dr J thought you have? Does he think you only have Lyme or does he think you have other coinfections?

Bea Seibert

Bea, Dr. J has copies of my medical files, including my Western Blot test, test for Babs, and an assortment of other tests from various doctors as well. My previous LLMD tested me for Babs only as he felt that was probably the only other co-infection I had at the time.

The test for babs turned out negative but my previous LLMD felt that the test was inaccurate and that he assumed I did have babs. Since we can't really rely on testing results (as you well know) and since lyme disease it's primarily a clinical diagnosis, it's really difficult to know what co-infections I may or may not have.

It's interesting that I would go to two LLMD's (within a five year time span) and both of them could not tell me with any degree of certainty what co-infections I have or don't have. Dr J, through his BRS testing, was able to determine which specific homeopathic remedies my body needed.

He put together several remedies according to the frequency testing he did on me. Bottom line--the homeopathic and herbal remedies, along with the supplements I'm taking, are helping me to feel better than I've felt since I've been treated for this disease. That's something that five years of antibiotics from LLMD's never accomplished. (I'm not being critical of my previous LLMD's or antibiotics. I'm simply stating the facts as it applies to me).

I thought I'd go ahead and list one of the remedies I'm taking now. Below is some information about this product that I copied from his website. I plan to list the other remedies later tonight--hopefully!

* Microbojen�

--Like all of the Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas, Microbojen�is frequency matched to provide the body with the information and building blocks it needs to overcome and control specific problems, like all manner of microbes... viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, prions, and mycoplasma.

Microbojen� was initially developed in an effort to prepare for the worst-case scenario of biological warfare. Bio-Resonance Scanning was used to simulate the worst condition we could think of.

We simulated that a condition of smallpox, anthrax, HIV, hepatitis B and C, West Nile Virus, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Mycoplasma fermentans incognitus, and Bubonic plaque all at the same time. This is how Microbojen� was developed. Microbojen�, has been highly effective at producing a supercharged crystalline matrix in the body that could stand against an attack from a wide range of the world's worst ``designer microbes.''

The end result of this research is Microbojen�. It just so happen to test amazingly well against the ``just as evil'' microbe...Lyme spirochetes and their partners, Babesia microti, Ehrlichia and the many viruses found in chronic sufferers.

In a small, independent study, Microbojen� increased the t-cells up to 200 points and restored normal weight and sense of well-being with one bottle in people suffering with AIDS. This demonstrated the effectiveness of frequency- matched remedies at restoring the control mechanisms and crystalline matrix that is necessary for the body to heal itself.

All of the Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas are frequency-matched to provide the body with the information and building blocks it needs to overcome and control specific problems. I will say it again and again, because it is important you understand, REMEDIES from JN do not treat disease (period). They provide the body with the corrective information needed in various conditions of illness.

They are not an ``antibiotic'', although they provide the body with the specific informational frequencies needed to overcome and control microbes. They are, therefore, designed to work with God's design of the human body, instead of ``doing for the body what the body should do for itself'' as in the case of most prescription drugs. When the body's crystalline matrix is functioning at maximum integrity, no disease can persist, and no microbe can create disease.

Remember this if you don't remember anything else I say, ``Simply having a certain microbe in your body does not mean you will generate a disease from that microbe''. As a matter of fact, we know that in polio, in a hundred susceptible people who actually have the polio virus in their body, only one person out of that one hundred will actually come down with polio, the disease.

This fact demonstrates how it is not the microbe that determines whether you manifest a disease, nor is it purely a component of having a strong immune system, or being loaded up with antioxidants. Disease is determined by the integrity of the body's crystalline matrix..''

We see this fact also manifested in every epidemic. There are always people that walk unscathed through the deadliest epidemic. This is not due to the fact that they were on immune system boosting supplements. It is due to the integrity of their overall crystalline matrix, from good genetics and their unique lifestyle choices that created their unique energetic matrix that repelled and prevented the disease.

Bio-Resonance Scanning and these frequency-matched formulas are the ultimate form of healing, operating from a purely ``structural and functional perspective'' in that they target the restoration of the body's crystalline matrix, as dictated by dietary supplement government mandates.--

For more details about this product go here:

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Microbojen.html

Gary

f13girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for f13girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for the inspirational story- and PLEASE keep us posted on your progress. I would love to believe there is an alternate way to healing then wanting to die /terrifying herxing!

Gary-it sounds like your symptoms were muscleskeletal?

Has anyone with intense neuro symptoms recovered from HANSA?

I am so skeptical after all the $$$ I've spent on this illness. Hansa markets so much it makes me weary. I'm glad to hear this promising story!

Gary in all what was the total cost for the 2 weeks?

Posts: 200 | From New England | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

I've been putting this off posting the various homeopathic, herbal and supplements I've been on since going to the Hansa Center. I'm going to try to post a few of them tonight and give you links to the remedies when possible.

As I mentioned in my post to Bea, this main homeopathic remedy I'm taking to treat Lyme Disease and co-infections is Microbojen. I've copied and pasted from his website information about this homeopathic remedy below.

* Microbojen�

--Like all of the Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas, Microbojen�is frequency matched to provide the body with the information and building blocks it needs to overcome and control specific problems, like all manner of microbes... viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi, prions, and mycoplasma.

Microbojen� was initially developed in an effort to prepare for the worst-case scenario of biological warfare. Bio-Resonance Scanning was used to simulate the worst condition we could think of.

We simulated that a condition of smallpox, anthrax, HIV, hepatitis B and C, West Nile Virus, Epstein-Barr Virus (EBV), Cytomegalovirus (CMV), Mycoplasma fermentans incognitus, and Bubonic plaque all at the same time. This is how Microbojen� was developed. Microbojen�, has been highly effective at producing a supercharged crystalline matrix in the body that could stand against an attack from a wide range of the world's worst ``designer microbes.''

The end result of this research is Microbojen�. It just so happen to test amazingly well against the ``just as evil'' microbe...Lyme spirochetes and their partners, Babesia microti, Ehrlichia and the many viruses found in chronic sufferers.

In a small, independent study, Microbojen� increased the t-cells up to 200 points and restored normal weight and sense of well-being with one bottle in people suffering with AIDS. This demonstrated the effectiveness of frequency- matched remedies at restoring the control mechanisms and crystalline matrix that is necessary for the body to heal itself.

All of the Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas are frequency-matched to provide the body with the information and building blocks it needs to overcome and control specific problems. I will say it again and again, because it is important you understand, REMEDIES from JN do not treat disease (period). They provide the body with the corrective information needed in various conditions of illness.

They are not an ``antibiotic'', although they provide the body with the specific informational frequencies needed to overcome and control microbes. They are, therefore, designed to work with God's design of the human body, instead of ``doing for the body what the body should do for itself'' as in the case of most prescription drugs. When the body's crystalline matrix is functioning at maximum integrity, no disease can persist, and no microbe can create disease.

Remember this if you don't remember anything else I say, ``Simply having a certain microbe in your body does not mean you will generate a disease from that microbe''. As a matter of fact, we know that in polio, in a hundred susceptible people who actually have the polio virus in their body, only one person out of that one hundred will actually come down with polio, the disease.

This fact demonstrates how it is not the microbe that determines whether you manifest a disease, nor is it purely a component of having a strong immune system, or being loaded up with antioxidants. Disease is determined by the integrity of the body's crystalline matrix..''

We see this fact also manifested in every epidemic. There are always people that walk unscathed through the deadliest epidemic. This is not due to the fact that they were on immune system boosting supplements. It is due to the integrity of their overall crystalline matrix, from good genetics and their unique lifestyle choices that created their unique energetic matrix that repelled and prevented the disease.

Bio-Resonance Scanning and these frequency-matched formulas are the ultimate form of healing, operating from a purely ``structural and functional perspective'' in that they target the restoration of the body's crystalline matrix, as dictated by dietary supplement government mandates.--

For more details about this product go here:

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Microbojen.html

In the next post I will list the other remedies I'm taking.

Gary

gwb
Member # 7273

Dr. J has also given me a homeopathic remedy called Neuro-Antitox II Cardio. He added to this Organoplex, Viscum/Cratageus and Hypophysis/Stannum.

This is a homeopathic herbal formula that has been mixed with other remedies. Here's some information about the basic remedy, Neuro-Antitox II Cardio that I copied and pasted from Jernigan Nutraceuticals website:

* Neuro-Antitox II

-- Compass Plant (Silphium)

Personal Note: I am totally fascinated by this
plant. It amazes me how God Almighty made this
one plant that can help the body heal itself in multiple ways.

Historical Usage: Silphium laciniatum has been
used in all forms of asthma and bronchitis, as
well as for bladder complaints including frequent
urination and urinary tract infection. It has
been used historically to treat cancer of the
throat and mouth as well as being beneficial in the
wasting away and the ``empty sensation''
of cancer cachexia.

It has been shown to be useful in cases of tuberculosis. It is mucolytic showing a strong ability to breakup mucus accumulations anywhere in the body. Silphium is especially beneficial in addressing pressure and acrid mucus in the supra-orbital, posterior sinuses. (See References below)

Recent Usage: (Silphium laciniatum) has been shown through clinical research to be possibly the greatest anti-neurotoxin substance found to date. Silphium is thought to breakdown and/or bind microbial neurotoxins. It has demonstrated stellar results in the elimination of the primary toxins released by Borrelia burgdorferi, the causative microbe in Lyme disease, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS and over 350 neurotoxic illnesses.

In regard to Lyme microbes, Silphium also seems to assist in providing the body's crystalline matrix with the information needed to resolve the pleomorphic phase, L-form of the Lyme spirochete. Clinical research reveals that Silphium may also bind heavy metals, and breakdown isopropyl alcohol, and benzene accumulations, adding to its phenomenal arsenal of beneficial effects. Silphium is recommended to limit herxheimer reactions during any type of antibiotic, antimicrobial treatments.

Bio-Resonance Scanning has revealed it to
be highly beneficial in addressing the accumulation
of ammonia in the brain tissue as seen in cirrhosis of the liver, hepatitis, and the local accumulations in the brain as seen in neurological Lyme disease. Silphium is also beneficial at clearing nitric oxide (NO), the metabolite of ammonia in the musculoskeletal system.

Nitric oxide accumulates in the joints and muscles in reaction to Borrelia burgdorferi and other Borrelia strain spirochetes, which release ammonia which is almost instantly converted into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide causes a hyper-inflammatory response in the tissues leading to fibrin accumulation, joint and muscle pain and stiffness, as well as potentially increasing the production of the thick fibrin-coating of tumors.

One of the unique properties of Silphium is its molecular structure causes it to grow facing north and south, hence its name ``Compass Plant.'' This polarity orientation is maintained within its molecular structure and may positively influence the human body's crystalline matrix ability to adapt to the ever-changing internal and external environment. In other words, it makes your body more adaptable.

Silphium is the newest and possibly best nutraceutical for helping restore normal protein metabolism processing of homocystiene. Silphium has also been shown to normalize blood sugar levels, even in Insulin-dependent individuals, yet it seems to normalize blood sugar without making it too low.

Product Information: Jernigan Nutraceuticals has pioneered all of the present day knowledge of Silphium and is the only company producing this formula in the world. Our liquid Silphium is processed within one hour of harvesting to maximize its polar properties and energetic aspects.

References: 1. Foster S, Duke J, Medicinal Plants and Herbs, Eastern/Central, Peterson Field Guides, New York 2000.2. Murphy R, Lotus Matera Medica, 1st ed. Lotus Star Academy 1995.--

Keep in mind, I was BRS tested, and in addition to this remedy two other herbs were added (listed above) according to what my body tested for. If you ordered Neuro-Antitox II Cardio from his website (and you can), you most likely would not get the other remedies added to it since there's no way of knowing if you needed them without BRS testing.

As I said before, I'm reluctant to post what I'm taking only because I don't want to give anyone the impression that they can go purchase these products and get the same results as I'm getting. That's why it's important to be tested prior to getting treatment.

You can read more about Neuro-Antitox II Cardio on his website. It's very interesting and I encourage you to read about it here:

http://abc.eznettools.net/jernigannutraceuticals/Neuro-Antitox2.html

More to come soon...

Gary

gwb
Member # 7273

I'm going to add three more then call it a night. These are supplements that I was given at the clinic that are made by a company called, Nutri-West, which make pharmaceutical grade supplements that you can only get through a health provider.

Although, if you do a google search, you'll find there are websites where you can purchase these products directly without going through a healthcare provider (which I don't recommend).

I'm taking a supplement called Total Arginine. This link has more information about this product:

http://www.nutriwest.com/products/products.htm

The other supplement by Nutri-West is called DSF Formula:

The final supplement I'm taking made my Nutri-West is Core Level RNA. Here's the link:

To be quite honest with you, I don't know much about this supplement or why I'm on it. I did ask the doctor but I can't find my notes on this one and don't remember what it's for.

Maybe massman or some of you who know about this supplement could tell me what purpose it serves and why a person would take this.

That's it for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow to list the rest of the homeopathic remedies and enzymes I'm taking as well.

Any questions, feel free to ask here or pm me.

Gary

[ 02-01-2010, 07:27 AM: Message edited by: gwb ]

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gary

I was reading about the center for a few weeks and wondering whether to go.

I would like to ask you a question - do you have a problem with mercury?

I had to stop using my FAR sauna last year because I felt it was strirring up mercury too much, even at a medium setting and building up the time to 10 mins.

What if the detox pathways are not so good?

I had a massage a few years ago and it was too much - I was extremely ill for a week so I am guessing that you do not have such a problem with your detox system.

I am so pleased that you are better and may God continue to heal you!

I am healing but very slowly and one of the things that I have learned and which is what the clinic says, I think, is that everything has its time and place and it was when I got off my supplements and depended on a good diet which is now gluten and dairy free, that the healing started in me. I use self kinesiology for testing.

What surprises me is the changes I am going through psychologically in the healing.

Maybe I need to wait before trying the clinic - the journey alone, from Europe will knock me out let alone the therapies.

I was encouraged to hear your story.

mati
stage 3 Lyme

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by f13girl:
Thank you for the inspirational story- and PLEASE keep us posted on your progress. I would love to believe there is an alternate way to healing then wanting to die /terrifying herxing!

Gary-it sounds like your symptoms were muscleskeletal?

Has anyone with intense neuro symptoms recovered from HANSA?

I am so skeptical after all the $$$ I've spent on this illness. Hansa markets so much it makes me weary. I'm glad to hear this promising story!

Gary in all what was the total cost for the 2 weeks?

f13girl, sorry to delay answering your question. I overlooked it until going back this morning to review this thread.

You asked if my symptoms were mostly muscleskeletal? No, what finally made me realize I had to find another treatment protocol is when I began having neurological problems about six months ago. After I had steroid shots in my back all hell broke loose. I lost over 70 pounds and the toxins in my body went haywire inside of me.

The neurological symptoms were something I hadn't had much of a problem with until after the steroid shots. One day, out of the blue, I had a horrible anxiety attack. I thought I was going to go crazy. I called my LLMD, who was treating me at the time, and told him what was happening to me. I tracked down his home phone number which he was none too happy about.

Thankfully, he called my pharmacy and prescribed Xanax for me. That's what kept me sane until I started treatments at the Hansa Center. I had terrible head noises (still do have some) and my eyes became blurry and painful. I had terrible brain fog, confusion, was often disoriented and not knowing why I was standing where I was in the house. I was constantly losing things and not remember where I put them.

I even drove to my wife's office one day and ended up in a part of town that I had no idea how I got there. My LLMD at the time explained to me that I had a blackout. Can't remember how he described it but said it often happens to people with lyme disease. That experience scared the living daylights out of me. How could I drive somewhere (opposite of where my wife's office was) and finally realize I wasn't in the right part of town? At least I didn't drive out of Oklahoma. [shake]

I really thought I was going to have a mental breakdown. In December, during Christmas I felt so bad that I was sure this was my last Christmas with my family. It was the worse time in my life since I had this disease, physically, emotionally and mentally. I was as low as I could go and had constant fear that I was going to end up in the ER or hospital here in OK where no doctor has a clue about lyme disease. So, to answer your question, no, my symptoms were not primarily muscleskeletal. It was neurological and the whole 9 yards.

About herxing, I used to be on abx, so I know how horrible herxing can be. Dr. J doesn't agree that in order to get well you need to herx like hell. My herxes have been very mild and tolerable on this protocol. And yet, I continue to feel good and have gotten better everyday since I've left the clinic.

The problem with herxes is, we can't always tell if we are really herxing or if were suffering from side effects of antibiotics. My body reacted poorly to just about every abx I was on during the five years I was treated with them. Although, the abdominal pain that I've had for some time now has gone down about 70% from where it was, I believe it was the abx that messed up my stomach something horrible. I'm hoping my gut can fully recover from it eventually. The doctor feels optimistic that in time it will. But 70% improvement in one month ain't too shabby! [Smile]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against abx, my wife recovered from lyme disease using abx. However, unlike me, she was treated within a year of being bitten my a tick. I had this disease for over ten years before being diagnosed. She relapsed once and had to be treated again. Thankfully, she's doing good now and seems to be fully recovered.

My wife has said that if she ever (God forbid) relapsed again she'd go on the same protocol I'm on. It's much safer than taking abx (without the hard herxes and side effects) and it's definitely proven to be an effective protocol for me and many others who have been on it.

In my observation, from being here on lymenet, and on other lyme forums, people who have chronic late stage lyme disease don't seem to do very well on abx. I've seen people on abx for ten to fifteen years and they're still suffering with this disease. That doesn't seem right to me.

I was on abx for five years and getting sicker and sicker every day. After being on Dr. J's protocol I started improving immediately and I'm still making progress. I think it's pretty amazing for someone as sick as I was to show improvement in such short amount of time. I was used to waking up in the morning asking myself if this was all a horrible nightmare I was having, now I wake up in the mornings and wonder if this is too good to last. I gotta get rid of my pessimism! [bonk]

My mind hasn't caught up with my body. I feel like I'm going to wake up one morning and find out that feeling good was all a dream. I have to keep telling myself, "it's not a dream, it's for real". Since my third day of treatment I started feeling better and have continued to get better and better since then.

Your comment, "Hansa markets so much it makes me weary". I'm not aware that they market a lot, maybe they do, I just haven't been aware of it. I know they recently sent out a mass email to many people letting them know of a special price ($5000) they're giving for a short period of time. It has something to do with a special incentive from the government. (For more details about this you can read one of the posts above where someone posted the email the Hansa Center sent out.)

Seriously, until a little over a month ago, I never heard of the Hansa Center. The primary alternative treatments I've known about are the three herbal protocols, AI, and Klinghardt. Hansa Center has rarely been mentioned during the five years I've been a member here.

I don't know what kind of marketing, or how much marketing, the Hansa Center does, but it doesn't bother me anymore than the marketing Klinghardt, Cowden, Zhang, or any of the other people do. The more we are made aware of the options available to us the better our chances are of getting well. At least that's how I look at it.

I don't want to come across as a promoter for the Hansa Center, however, I can say without any reservation, I wouldn't hesitate to refer anyone there for treatment. I feel confident that people who get treatment at the Hansa Center will have a good experience and be treated respectfully and kindly by everyone in the office. I also believe they'll have a good chance of getting better. But, like Dr. J says, not 100% of the people who go to the Hansa Center gets better for some reason or another, but many of them do. I'm proof of that.

There's no protocol that promises to make everyone better, and Dr J is no different, but his approach to treatment is vastly different than what you'll receive from a traditional LLMD. Dr J treats the whole body, mind and spirit, not just the disease.

His testing methods are done with BRS, and he does use some muscle testing as well. He's very knowledgeable about this disease. He even had lyme disease himself at one time. He's invented several of his own homeopathic and herbal remedies and is extremely knowledgeable in herbs and homeopathy.

Here's a small snippet I copied and pasted from his bio:

"Dr J is "nationally recognized as a leader in Biological Medicine and the treatment of chronic illness. Graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Nutrition with honors, he received his doctorate at Cleveland Chiropractic College-KC.

Post Graduate studies have taken him far and wide,studying natural and anthroposophical medicine in Germany and Biological Medicine with the world-renowned Paracelsus Klinic of Switzerland, with later studies providing certification in Botanical Medicine through the University of Colorado, School of Pharmacy.

Dr. J is also the developer of the diagnostic and treatment technique Bio-Resonance Scanning� and a whole new concept in medicine called Circuit Healing�.

Dr. J has personally developed over 30 novel natural medicines to date. As past president of the American Medical Academy of Thermodiagnostics, he is one of the most experienced doctors in the U.S.A. in one of the latest FDA approved adjunctive diagnostic tests, Computerized Regulation Thermodiagnostics."

Dr J is "nationally recognized as a leader in Biological Medicine and the treatment of chronic illness. Graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Nutrition with honors, he received his doctorate at Cleveland Chiropractic College-KC.

Post Graduate studies have taken him far and wide,studying natural and anthroposophical medicine in Germany and Biological Medicine with the world-renowned Paracelsus Klinic of Switzerland, with later studies providing certification in Botanical Medicine through the University of Colorado, School of Pharmacy.

Dr. J is also the developer of the diagnostic and treatment technique Bio-Resonance Scanning� and a whole new concept in medicine called Circuit Healing�.

Dr. J has personally developed over 30 novel natural medicines to date. As past president of the American Medical Academy of Thermodiagnostics, he is one of the most experienced doctors in the U.S.A. in one of the latest FDA approved adjunctive diagnostic tests, Computerized Regulation Thermodiagnostics."

Everyone responds to different protocols in different ways because our bodies are all different. There's no one size fits all when it comes to treating this dreadful disease. My wife got well on abx and could handle them fairly well. But she got horribly sick for days with herxes and had to go to the ER a couple of times due to the herxes she was having. I still wonder if it was side effects from the abx or was it really from herxing? Like I said, i don't think we can always know for sure if it's herxing or side effects we're experiencing.

You asked how much it cost me for treatment at the center. For two weeks of treatments, which included the ST-8 Lymph Drainage machine, biomat table massages, Lux Therapy, Ionic foot baths, infrared sauna, doctor's treatment, homeopathic and herbal remedies (and supplements) came to slightly under $7000.00. They're having a special right now, as I mentioned earlier, for the same treatments I had for two weeks for $5000.00. Yes, it's expensive, but if you get well--it's priceless!

If you have any more questions feel free to post them or pm me if you'd like.

Gary

[ 11-14-2010, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by mati:
Hi Gary

I was reading about the center for a few weeks and wondering whether to go.

I would like to ask you a question - do you have a problem with mercury?

I had to stop using my FAR sauna last year because I felt it was strirring up mercury too much, even at a medium setting and building up the time to 10 mins.

What if the detox pathways are not so good?

I had a massage a few years ago and it was too much - I was extremely ill for a week so I am guessing that you do not have such a problem with your detox system.

I am so pleased that you are better and may God continue to heal you!

I am healing but very slowly and one of the things that I have learned and which is what the clinic says, I think, is that everything has its time and place and it was when I got off my supplements and depended on a good diet which is now gluten and dairy free, that the healing started in me. I use self kinesiology for testing.

What surprises me is the changes I am going through psychologically in the healing.

Maybe I need to wait before trying the clinic - the journey alone, from Europe will knock me out let alone the therapies.

I was encouraged to hear your story.

mati
stage 3 Lyme

Hi mati,

I'm sure I have a problem with mercury, I believe most people do, especially if they have mercury in their teeth. I do have amalgams in my teeth and I'm sure that I would test positive if I had a blood test for it.

How much of a problem with mercury do I have? I don't know, but I think it's not just one toxin like mercury that causes us to have problems, it's a number of toxins that our bodies are poisoned with. Antibiotics are probably the biggest toxins that many of us have problems with, among other things.

I know, from the BRS testing I had, that my body is filled with toxins, but we didn't really focus on which toxins were predominant in my body. Dr. J focused on releasing these toxins and doing it slowly and gently.

When I went to the clinic, Dr. J immediately put me on Neuro-Antitox II which is a detoxification formula. He treated me for toxins while I was at the center and I continue to take homeopathic/herbal remedies for detoxification at home.

While I was at the clinic, I was give ST-8 Lymph Drainage therapy along with lymph drainage massages (while laying on a biomat table) . My first massage was a little uncomfortable due to the toxins moving around, but each day the massages were more relaxing and I felt I received enormous benefits from the massages. Even while getting a massage, BRS testing was done on me to see which essential oils my body wanted/needed at the time of the massage. It's amazing how essential oils can bring healing to the body.

I did the infrared sauna four times while I was at the clinic and I handled it fine. However, the first time I did it I was pretty exhausted afterwards, but that's to be expected from what I understand. The next three times I did the infrared sauna I did fine with it. I came out feeling relaxed and it felt good knowing that I was sweating out toxins and killing a bunch of spirochetes. [Smile]

Prior to entering the infrared sauna they gave me some electrolyte water and a couple of ounces of a mineral drink (juice). I was in the sauna 30 minutes at a time. The temperature was about 125 degrees. Like I said, the first time I was exhausted afterwards, but the next three times I felt relaxed and had no difficulties with it.

Dr J's approach on detox is to go slow and gentle in the beginning of his treatment. I never detoxed prior to being treated at the clinic because my LLMD never told me how to do it.

I knew from reading the lyme forums that detox is important, but it's so confusing trying to figure out the right way to do it since everyone seems to have so many different opinions or approaches to it.

I'm glad that Dr. J is treating me for detox and doing it in a way that is not too harsh on my system. Oh, I forgot to mention, another detox method they used at the clinic is the ionic foot bath cleanse. It gets a lot of toxins out of your body and it's amazing to see it when it comes out. Pretty gross actually. [Eek!]

I hope I've addressed all of your questions, if not feel free to write back. I agree with you about getting off gluten and going dairy free. I was tested by my primary doctor for celiac disease and the test came back negative. But I decided to stop eating wheat and gluten products to see if it helped, and sure enough my abdominal pain got somewhat better by cutting gluten out of my diet.

I still had some abdominal pain but Dr. J is treating it with some homeopathic remedies and he did some treatments in his office on me (don't remember what it's called) and now my abdominal pain is about 75% better than it was. I'm taking digestive enzymes and some probiotics as well.

I would suggest you call the clinic and tell them your story and see if they feel it would be wise for you to make a trip from Europe at this time to be treated at the Hansa Center. I believe they will be honest with you and tell you whether or not now would be a good time for you to come for treatment or not.

The thing that amazed me is how quickly I was able to start feeling better once I started the treatment. Dr. J is not satisfied until he knows you are making progress during your first few days there. They really believe that, while you won't recover overnight, you should begin feeling better by your second day of treatment.

I thought that was somewhat unreasonable and gimmicky to think that they could make me feel better after just two days of treatment, but I really did start feeling better the second day I was there. Today I'm feeling so much better, and I'm still amazed that each day I continue to make more progress.

I hope and pray that you get some direction about what you should do. My suggestion is to do as much research on this as you can, ask as many questions as you can, call the clinic and ask them everything, and anything, you want to know prior to making your decision. They will not pressure you at all. They only want people to come to the clinic who sincerely want to be there.

Remember, Dr. J doesn't believe that he's just treating a disease, he believes he's treating the whole person-body, mind and spirit. I believe this is one of the main reasons his clinic has so much success in treating people with chronic diseases, not just lyme disease.

If you are able to get his newest book, "Beating Lyme Disease" (second edition), I would suggest you read it before making your decision about going there for treatment. Reading his book could help you decide whether or not this is the right protocol for you, and if it is, it will prepare you as to what to expect when you get there.

Here's a link to his website where you can purchase the book:

http://hansacenter.com/books.php.

If you have any more questions feel free to post them or pm me if you prefer.

Gary

[ 02-03-2010, 06:12 PM: Message edited by: gwb ]

mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Gary

Many thanks for that useful information. I have been praying for guidance as to the way forward and your words have done that for me so thankyou!!

I see that the main issue is the mercury and not just the usual problem from amalgams. I was poisoned at 6 months from teething powders, enough to be in hospital for 6 weeks with what they called 'Pink's Disease' rather than say mercury poisoning and again later on playing weith the stuff.. What I have just realised is that there may have been damage done then which prevents me from doing any serious detoxing and the most important thing thing for me in seeking help is to find someone who knows about this condition and which tests need to be done to find out if it is possible to detox doing more aggressive treatments than what I am already doing with diet.

I have e-mailed the clinic to see what they say.

I am so happy for you Gary. Being at the end myself about six months ago I understand your joy.

God bless

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

Core Level RNA contains some vitamins, minerals and amino acids at moderate doses. I feel high dosing these is not great. When they are in the right form they get in easier + can be effective.

RNA + DNA are basic "blueprints" for the body + its parts. With the adrenals as an example, organ concentrates contain all the adrenal parts, while RNA + DNA adrenal factors contain the basic "blueprint" or frame.

There are a few theories on how they work. One is that they stimulate the organ. The other, that I favor, is that because the RNA / DNA factors are from another animal they are foreign + your autoimmune attack chases these instead of your own organs.

This gives your organs the chance to begin healing themselves (as they should) instead of constantly being attacked by your autoimmune response.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
massman,

what are these Core Level RNA products?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
massman
Unregistered

One of the products recommended to Gary at the clinic he went to.
baileypup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baileypup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting about your experience at the Hansa Center. I am fairly new to this diagnosis, and have not followed your story, but what an amazing improvement in a short period of time.

We have bantered back and forth about the merits of electrodermal testing (bio-resonance scanning), and it seems that you have benefited greatly from these techniques. I have been consulting with a practitioner to determine what adjunct supplements and antibiotics to use.

I wanted to let you know that I ordered two of the products you mentioned on line today through Jernigan Neutraceuticals. They are the Neuro-Antitox II Musculo-Skeletal, and the Microbojen. The more I read about the products, the more convinced I am that it was a good supplement to my current protocol. I was just looking for an additional detox regime, since I am on Malrone and cannot use milk thistle, ALA or CoQ 10 for detoxing. Antitox is the prefect solution. The Microbojen will help with viruses and bacteria, as a support to the antibiotics.

I look forward to your follow-up, and know that you are an inspiration with your story. Thank you so much for sharing all that you learned....

nancy

Posts: 964 | From san diego | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

I meant to post the last of the homeopathic/herbal remedies and supplements that I'm taking yesterday. Sorry for the delay in getting this posted.

I've posted most everything that I'm taking on several posts above. This post will cover the rest of the remedies and supplements I've been taking since I've returned home from the clinic.

Another homeopathic/herbal remedy I'm taking is, Gather Vitality, which is made up of a variety of chinese herbs. If you want to see a list of the ingredients of this product you can find them here:

http://www.kanherb.com/cons_pi_kh_product.asp?productNameId=1254

Included in this homeopathic remedy is, Viscum/Crataegus and Testes/Apis. If you want to know more about these ingredients I suggest you do a google search to learn more about them.

This homeopathic remedy is obviously not something you could purchase on a website on your own (at least I don't think you can), it has to be done through a practitioner like Dr. J. These combination of herbs were put together based on BSR testing that Dr. J did on me. This is how the doctor determines what my body needs and what herbal remedies he will treat me with. This specific remedy, it is not necessarily a "lyme treatment", but remember, when the doctor does BRS testing on you he treats the whole body, not just the disease. He's treating me for a variety of things, not just lyme disease.

Obviously, I'm taking remedies that treat lyme disease, co-infections, toxin removal, and whatever else the BRS testing reveals that I need treatment for. In other words, Dr. J is treating my body for whatever the testing reveals I need treatment for. Hope that makes sense.

I also take some regular supplements such as vitamin C, B-Complex, CoQ10, fish oil, a whole foods multi-vitamin, probiotics and digestive enzymes.

I think that about covers it but I may have I missed one or two supplements. Oh yeah, he also has me on Nattokinase and some other proteolytic enzymes as well. If I think of anything else I will let you know.

In the next day or so, I plan to share with you how I've been feeling during my second week on the protocol. I've had a few ups and downs this week, but overall I'm still doing good and am pleased with the progress that's being made.

One of my good friends, and coworker, told me yesterday that he can't get over how much I've changed since I've gotten back home from the treatment. He's watched me suffer with this disease for almost 12 years. It just thrills him to see me laugh and acting like my old self again and going out to lunch together like we used to do prior to my downward spiral six months ago.

Anyway, more to come in the next day or so...

Gary

Jill E.
Member # 9121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill E.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary,

When I first was diagnosed with Lyme in 2004, I was seeing a naturopath who was a protege of Dr. J's, plus I was and still am seeing a holistically oriented LLMD.

I had the Bioresonance muscle testing done on me by the naturopath - I've had all kinds of muscle testing done on me throughout the years and this seemed the most comprehensive.

At the time, I muscle tested for Lyme and all coinfections, including weird strains of Bart and Babs. My IGeneX tests at the time showed CDC-positive Lyme, Ehrlichia and Anaplasma. The IGeneX tests later turned positive for Bart and Babs Duncani. So the bioresonance muscle testing was accurate even before the antibody testing.

I had the pleasure of speaking by phone several years ago with Dr. J., he was very giving of his time to me, and again, I was just a patient of someone who had trained with him and used many of his products.

I am following your thread with great interest, and of course, prayers!!!!

Jill

--------------------
If laughter is the best medicine, why hasn't stand-up comedy cured me?

Posts: 1773 | From San Diego | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yankeesfan
Member # 23090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yankeesfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GWB

are you going to get Neural Therapy?

are you doing any acupuncture?

Yankeesfan

Posts: 9 | From usa | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

I wrote to the centre and got a reply back but it did not answer my question so I wrote again.

What I need to know is, if someone thinks that they are not yet up to detoxing how can they know when they are? I feel that maybe they have not had someone who cannot detox at the level they are doing it. If the adrenals and thyroid are shot then no detoxing can be done till they heal somewhat.

Would be interested in your view thanks

mati

f13girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23844

Thanks Gary for your long reply! My neuro symptoms are MS like now(vision loss, coordination, jerking, head pressure, eyes hurt, shaky) etc. etc. so I'm a pretty extreme case (especially now since my crash from my first abx.....non functiona now can't drive /can't sleep). Hansa seems like another option. I'll add it to my list. Believe it or not.. too sick to go right now... need to recover hopefully back to baseline before the pharmecuticals. Thank you and keep us posted on your progess.
ott70
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ott70     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mati:
I wrote to the centre and got a reply back but it did not answer my question so I wrote again.

What I need to know is, if someone thinks that they are not yet up to detoxing how can they know when they are? I feel that maybe they have not had someone who cannot detox at the level they are doing it. If the adrenals and thyroid are shot then no detoxing can be done till they heal somewhat.

Would be interested in your view thanks

mati

Mati,

I've been to the clinic twice in 2009. I met some people there being treated and heard stories passed along about other patients.

One story was about a lady they treated for four weeks. The old Hansa location was basement level, so patients had to traverse stairs down to the clinic. The lady was in very poor shape -- I can't recall what exactly her ailments were -- and they had to help her each day for the first week up and down the stairs.

My understanding is their BRS testing with homeopathic remedies was all they used on her the first week. By the start of the second week, she was able to move up and down the stairs under her own power.

I think she started detoxing during the second week, but perhaps not until the third week. By the time she left the clinic after four weeks, she was moving very easily under her own power.

The Hansa Center will provide references if you ask them. I don't think they will tell you what each person ailed from (patient confidentiality), but maybe if you tell them what is ailing you they will match you up with some references that can share similar stories.

Derek

Posts: 194 | From Colorado | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Thanks Derek

That is going to be hyper expensive though for those who cannot get insurance cover especially if they find that they still canot detox. The adrenals cannot heal that quickly. I guess that I am still too sick to think of it.

mati

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

quote:
Originally posted by massman:
Core Level RNA contains some vitamins, minerals and amino acids at moderate doses. I feel high dosing these is not great. When they are in the right form they get in easier + can be effective.

RNA + DNA are basic "blueprints" for the body + its parts. With the adrenals as an example, organ concentrates contain all the adrenal parts, while RNA + DNA adrenal factors contain the basic "blueprint" or frame.

There are a few theories on how they work. One is that they stimulate the organ. The other, that I favor, is that because the RNA / DNA factors are from another animal they are foreign + your autoimmune attack chases these instead of your own organs.

This gives your organs the chance to begin healing themselves (as they should) instead of constantly being attacked by your autoimmune response.

massman, I'm not sure how it all works/the theories, etc (although you did a good job of explaining that) [dizzy] but this I do know:

Dr. J believes to get better and stay better (whether it's Lyme and Co. or something else) the body's integrity to heal itself and then fight disease is the key. [Smile]

THAT gets me thinking, I wonder if THAT is the "missing link" in people recovering from Lyme and Co. and the reason why so many people with Lyme never do get better after ten, twenty and even thirty years. [Roll Eyes] So busy continuing to bombard the body with "stuff" to kill the bugs that the body's integrity is always being compromised? Hmmm???? [confused]

You all have a good day and weekend,
Rhonda [hi]

PS: Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I have been, and still am, busy catching up on my TO DO list. I have more to share with you (plus still have that part 2 "BRS" coming up. I'll plan on doing that in the near future).

PSS: Gary is still doing good. We have our little grandson for the weekend!!!! and will be leaving and going out and about for the day. YAHOO! It's been so long since we've been able to do this because Gary was so sick. [woohoo]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

mati So sorry you were poisoned with mercury and the effects that has had on your body and life. I'm praying that God give you wisdom in what is the best route for you to take.

I know this is going to sound crazy and one month ago I would have thought it was "bolognie" but now I'm a believer. I learned this from one of the doctors at the Hansa Center. [Smile]

Anyway, there is "something" you can do to help stimulate the adrenals naturally.

Maybe there is something on YouTube to show you, but I'll do my best to describe it.

"Massage" your belly about 1 inch above your belly button and about 4 inches apart.

You can use one hand. So if you're right handed--separate your thumb and fingers like you're going to pick up something. Place your thumb to the right of the belly button (one inch up from belly button) and your four fingers to the left of the belly button so that your thumb and fingers are about 4 inches apart.

Massage (almost like you're tickling yourself) with your thumb on your right side and mostly the underside of the middle finger on the left side. Do this for about 30 seconds daily.

You can also do this using both hands. Put your fingers, palm side down, in the correct position (1 inch above belly button, 2 inches on either side of the belly button) and mostly using the underside of the middle fingers massage the area).

You don't have to push real hard. Don't push in a way that it hurts. Use a circular motion.

First of all, is that clear as mud?

Second, OK, now you all think I'm crazy. Oh, well.

Do I need to add a disclaimer? Do not take this as medical advice, heee heee heee, this is just one more thing I've learned along this journey ... [Wink]

[ 02-06-2010, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: daisyrlb ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement