LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » gwb Hansa Center *****Newest Update ****** (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: gwb Hansa Center *****Newest Update ******
daisyrlb
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tonglen, we met one young boy at the Center who was being treated for chemical sensitivities. They treat everything you can imagine, even and especially cases (like gwb and me) where the so-called "medical experts" are not able to offer any help.
Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tonglen
Member # 18472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonglen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx! Be well.
Posts: 70 | From U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting the blog. Interesting perspective. So many people stress over the testing & whether they have bacteria, viruses, etc. that they can verify. It's about science & I can understand why people may feel this way.

Healing is an art. We are more that just being numbers on a test. Antibiotics have their place but sometimes we need more. I'm going to have to study Dr. Js methods again. I can't afford to see him but maybe there's some things I can try on my own.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mati
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi thanks again for this thread and the updates.

I have been doing ok though have had a setback with acupuncture and just hope that the boost to my immune system which was too strong and seemed to increase the thyroid antibodies and make the thyroid worse will be ok with less aggrressive treatment and am working on detoxification and waiting for a frequency device to arrive - I have decided on this treatment and especially as the device is authorised where I live and is very popular amongst therapists. I am thinking of using the Hansa remedies as well and tested a list of them using kinesiology which I do on myself with success though some say that you cannot if you are sick. It is something that I would have utterly rejected in the days when I thought that a believer should use the medical establishment and other cures were new agey - ha I have come a long way!

So the things that tested right for me are the Microbojen and the Neuro-Atitox 11 CNS/PNS but I will have to ask whether they are compatible with electric therapy.

mati

Posts: 148 | From europe | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
Thanks for posting the blog. Interesting perspective. So many people stress over the testing & whether they have bacteria, viruses, etc. that they can verify. It's about science & I can understand why people may feel this way.

Healing is an art. We are more that just being numbers on a test. Antibiotics have their place but sometimes we need more. I'm going to have to study Dr. Js methods again. I can't afford to see him but maybe there's some things I can try on my own.

The best thing you could do is buy his book "Beating Lyme Disease" by Dr. J. It's available on his website at the Hansa Center. It's one of the best books out there on Lyme disease.

You could do the protocol at home and save thousands of dollars. One gal over on the Healing Well forum followed the protocol in the book and got completely well in 8-9 months. If you want her name to look up her posts pm me and I'll send it to you.

Gary

** edited to remove doctor's name **

[ 11-14-2010, 09:41 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I'll look into getting the book. I'm doing OK with my own protocol but I could use some additional ideas or insights.

After all of these years - I'm not absolutely sure it's even Lyme. It may be XMRV or ...? My diagnosis was clinical. I think there may be alot of people treating Lyme when it may be something else - just like there are false negatives.

Glad to hear that something helped you!

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good afternoon gwb,

The last couple of weeks I have been in so much pain....I think caused by sky-diving with my dad and stress maybe... could also be from smoking three packs of cigaretts after quitting for several months. The pain has been difficult to live with. Prier to all this I would say most days I have felt 75%-80% better.

I got up this morning and have had no smokes and decided to try the epsom/perox/ginger bath you have talked about.
I did the body scrub first then soaked for 20 min., at first when I got out; I felt woozy and wanted to lay back down, then I started sweating.

Within one hour I started feeling better... The pain in my face and head started subsiding.
The burning is at a tolerable level now.

So there is something to say about detoxing.

Can I dunk my head and face in the bath next time? smile

[ 07-21-2010, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: MDW005 ]

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gary,

We have been seiously talking about the Hansa Center and have been doing some research on it. The center says it's a two week treatment... Can I do one week and still get great benefits from the program? Trying to get our fundings together for a two week treatment.. gas, food, lodging, etc.

--------------------

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I'm a little skeptical about the Center.

Lobelia, a very toxic flower and plant, is the main ingredient in their Neuro formula. I paid $60 for it, and then did the research on the internet. I was aghast. I tried to get a refund, but could not.

I spoke with this wife about it on the telephone, but she wasn't very clear or assuring.

Hydrogen peroxide therapy is no longer advised. Some people have died. Don't ever do the Hydrogen Peroxide IV. REsearch on the internet.

However, I recognize that some are doing very well on his protocol. It seams $5,000 is an awful lot of $$$ to spend, but if it helps a few, then it is worth it, I guess.

I will try to keep an open mind, but I would love to see the statistics of those treated and those that get well.

IMO,
CherylSue

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daisy or gwb,

What kind of brush should one buy to do the dry skin brushing?

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary

Do you still continue to do well ?? OR are you getting even better? Or do you feel like you kinda are staying at the same place?/

How are things going overall?

What have you stuck with that help the most of the teatments?

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Dekrator48 - something like this -

Yerba Prima Tampico Skin Brush

http://www.smartbomb.com/046352001074.html

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, sparkle!!

--------------------

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gwb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dekrator48:
daisy or gwb,

What kind of brush should one buy to do the dry skin brushing?

Dekrator48,

So sorry for not responding sooner. We have been very busy with our organization and out of town quite a bit lately. Finally I'm able to get caught up on some of the comments and questions that I haven't yet responded to.

I see your question was already answered. Rhonda and I use the Tampico Dry Skin brush http://www.amazon.com/Tampico-Dry-Skin-Brush/dp/B000GDTSRW

You can get them at Whole Foods if there's one near you. I also have a shorter handle brush that I can use in the shower to clean with and I use it for dry skin cleaning too. The shorter handle one is a bit easier to use for me, but they both work good, it's just a matter of preference.

Hope you got one and have started using it along with your detox baths. The detoxing has done me a world of good. I do the baths three times a week and try to dry brush daily but am not as faithful with that as I should be.

How are you doing lately?

Gary

Posts: 1349 | From OK | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by springshowers:
Gary

Do you still continue to do well ?? OR are you getting even better? Or do you feel like you kinda are staying at the same place?/

How are things going overall?

What have you stuck with that help the most of the teatments?

Hi springshowers,

As I said on a previous post, forgive me for the delay in responding. We've been busy with our organization and out of town quite a bit. Plus, I admit I kind of forgotten about this thread and haven't paid much attention to it until this morning. Glad I checked as I see there are some unanswered questions and comments that I need to respond to.

I wanted to just say for now, I'm doing really well overall. I want to share more details with you about how I've been doing since my last posts here, but right now we are getting ready for church. I will try to get back later today and give you some more detailed answers as to how I've been doing lately.

But, I can say that the progress I've made has been holding up and I have not regressed or lost any ground. Is everyday a perfect day, no it isn't. But that's the part I'll share with you when I have more time. I feel it's appropriate I give you (and others here who are interested) a more in depth report on how I've been doing over the past two to three months. I will try my best to do that later today, if not, it will for sure be no later than the middle of the week. Thanks for your patience.

By the way, how are you doing?

Gary

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisyrlb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's been a while since we've been here, glad to see Gary responded to ya'll.

Little update about me:

I continue to do well on Dr. J's protocol for LD and Co. Between the remedies and detoxing I'm feeling really good.

Actually, I want to share about something else that I'm pretty excited about.

Dr. J is treating my throat. In 2003 I had thyroid surgery that left my laryngeal nerve damaged resulting in my right vocal cord becoming paralyzed. (You can read my post for details about this on page 3/July 3, 2010.) Dr. J is treating me with different therapies...including cold laser therapy, homeopathic remedies...to name a few.

I am so thrilled because my voice quality is improving, people are noticing.

Get this--yesterday, my grandson said to me, "Grandma your voice is better! I can tell your voice is better!"

Folks, he is six years old! I've not talked with him about my voice. Of course, I was so curious and had to ask him, "How can you tell?"

He told me, "You can talk louder."

That was so thrilling and funny too. No, I wasn't yelling at him. As it turned out, we were playing a game with a hover flying toy, things got kind of exciting, and I hadn't even noticed I was talking louder. (In the past my voice has been soft, and I have "physically" not been able to talk loud.)

American Biological Medicine...it really is working!!!

Dr. J has a new Website Blog that is quite interesting...at http://www.drjerniganblog.com/

That's if for now. I'll be back with more updates as to my progress ie: LD and throat.

May the path you have chosen lead to your healing...body, mind, and spirit.

Blessings,
Rhonda

Posts: 2188 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

gwb,

Thank you for your response.

I got the dry skin brush yesterday.

Today I travel to see my LLMD, so I plan to try the brushing and bath tomorrow.

Thank you again!

--------------------

gwb
Member # 7273

quote:
Originally posted by CherylSue:
Sorry, I'm a little skeptical about the Center.

Lobelia, a very toxic flower and plant, is the main ingredient in their Neuro formula. I paid $60 for it, and then did the research on the internet. I was aghast. I tried to get a refund, but could not.

I spoke with this wife about it on the telephone, but she wasn't very clear or assuring.

Hydrogen peroxide therapy is no longer advised. Some people have died. Don't ever do the Hydrogen Peroxide IV. REsearch on the internet.

However, I recognize that some are doing very well on his protocol. It seams $5,000 is an awful lot of $$$ to spend, but if it helps a few, then it is worth it, I guess.

I will try to keep an open mind, but I would love to see the statistics of those treated and those that get well.

IMO,
CherylSue

CherylSue,

Sorry I haven't posted sooner but we have been out of town and extremely busy the past few months. I am so far behind on updating this thread and feel bad about it.

I wanted to respond to your comment about the Lobelia that you mentioned as an ingredient in one of the Jernigan remedies. I don't know when you ordered your remedy, but over a year ago the Lobelia plant substance was removed from all of Dr. J's remedies.

However, if you do a google search on this plant, you'll find a good amount of information touting the benefits of this plant. Also, there are different varieties of the Lobelia plant.

Keep in mind, when Dr. J developed these remedies, many of them he took himself since he had Lyme disease, so there would be no reason for a person who is an expert in botanical medicine to take something that he knows would poison himself. Dr. J never puts anything in his remedies that will poison them.

But, that's all beside the point now. He took it out of his remedies because of people who would read information on the internet (not always accurate) and it would scare them away from this remedy. He decided to remove it so that people would not need to worry about whether they were getting "poison" in their medicines. They weren't then, and they aren't now.

By the way, not to defend the Lobelia plant, that really isn't important in light of the fact that Dr. J doesn't use it anymore, but if you are curious to read differing views about this plant here's a couple of good links to read:

http://www.medherb.com/Materia_Medica/Lobelia_-_Is_lobelia_toxic_.htm

http://herballegacy.org/Lobelia.html

Not completely related to the topic, but speaking of poisons, this is something a friend of mine who has a pharmaceutical background sent me.

"If people knew the poisons they were taking in the pharmaceutical realm they would really be up in arms. The average American consumes 12 different prescriptions. Coumadin for thinning the blood is nothing but rat poison that you can buy from Ace Hardware. Premarin is derived from Horse urine and has likely led to the death of many thousands of women through increasing cancer. Blood pressure meds are often from snake venom".

Yuk, who'd have ever thought that popular medicines were made from poisons like these?

One other thing, you mentioned in this same post was about the dangers of Hydrogen Peroxide IV. Not sure if you were connecting this to Dr. J or not, but he does not do Hydrogen Peroxide IV's. He does have a hydrogen peroxide, epsom salt, grated ginger detox bath recipe for detoxing. Not sure where you got the information about him doing Hydrogen Peroxide IV's because he definitely does not do this.

About the expense, well, there's a lot I could say about that but I need to get ready for work and will save that for another post. If you read this thread, you will know that this protocol basically saved my life. Yes, I don't deny it's expensive, but like I've said before, if the protocol gets you better--it's priceless!

I'm living now like I've haven't lived in five years. I can do things I haven't been able to do in years and have energy to do it. Most importantly, I have hope again. I had come to the point where I lost all hope of ever getting better. But now, I have hope that I will continue to get better, even though I'm doing wonderful now, I still believe I can get better than I am now. So, yes, it is expensive, but having my life back is so worth it. I just wish I had known about this protocol five years ago.

Gotta go to work now. More later!

Gary

[ 11-14-2010, 09:44 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

It's really great reading gwb's (my husband's) recent post. Living with him and seeing first hand his improvement; well, I'll just say, "It is great to have my Gary back!!!" Our family is a lovin' it too!!!

Wanted to share the latest with me. I, too, am thankful that I'm improving and the best part--I have very few "off" days.

Saturday, August 7, I woke drenched in sweat, tired, and dragged myself out of bed. My lower back hurt, had brain fog, air hunger, and felt nauseated. My hubby and I had a commitment that I really wanted to keep. After moving around, taking a shower, I felt some better and was able to keep that commitment. In the afternoon when we arrived back home I laid down and slept four hours.

Sunday, August 8, I was still tired, sweaty, had the back pain, and air hunger. The brain fog and nauseousness were gone. I decided to add an extra hydrogen peroxide/epsom salt bath to my regular routine. After the bath the back pain was gone and has not returned. (No remedies on Sunday as Dr. J has his patients skip remedies and supplements one day a week...for me it is Sundays.) After church we joined family for lunch at a restaurant. When we arrived home I took a three hour nap. Since waking up my symptoms are gone, with the exception of sweating and air hunger.

Overall I feel good and my energy level is better. It's been a good week.

Since starting Dr. J's protocol I have had ONLY four days or so that were not that good. That is amazing when you consider I was sick, almost daily, when I was being treated with abx.

Later this month, Gary and I are going to the Hansa Center for "tune-ups"...will have our remedies BRS tested and changes made to our protocols as needed, get some heavy duty detoxing done, also gotta have Melissa's massage!

Labor Day weekend we have plans to fly to Florida to visit our son, his wife, and our two granddaughters again. Life is good--Thank God!

Will keep you posted.

Blessings,
Rhonda

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Hansa Center my two day "tune up" August 24-25, 2010.

The atmosphere at the Center feels more like walking into a friend's house than walking into a doctor's office. This helps calm people and alleviate concerns/fears imagined before arriving. The staff is very warm and joyful, while at the same time professional. When GWB/Gary and I arrived there were hugs all around.

It was quite busy...many others with Lyme were being treated as well...and it was great to talk with each one.

Anyway...let me catch you up to speed since my last post...

In July we were at a conference in Las Vegas for ten days. The day we were to fly home I woke and felt pain in my chest. It wasn't too bad at first, however, by the time we arrived at the airport it was a lot worse, plus I was short of breath. I ignored it until I became nauseated. That's when I told my husband. I started sweating and had chills. Became tired. My left arm and left hand became numb. Then my right hand. I did not feel well and, try as I could with my best poker face, I couldn't continue to hide how bad I felt. OK, so airport personnel called 911.

Paramedics started IV, gave me four baby aspirin, nitro tablet, and did an EKG. (I hated taking those pills!) ER bottom line...after a heart attack was ruled out...the doctor said I probably had either an ulcer or gastritis and wanted to give me a proton pump inhibitor which I refused.

Long story short, we arrived home and off and on I had some stomach issues but didn't think too much about it. Then August 21, the Saturday before my visit to the Hansa Center, I had the worst stomach pain in my life! I can only describe it as looking like I was six months pregnant with twins...and they were boxing all day. I did take some gas-X...and that finally helped.

I shared the above with Dr. J. He felt my stomach/abdomen and found that I had a hiatal hernia. Mini-lesson: The diaphragm separates our lower organs from our heart and lungs. There is a hole in the diaphragm where the esophagus passes through. A hiatal hernia happens when the stomach/part of the stomach passes through the opening in the diaphram and moves upwards. This can cause various issues including putting pressure on the heart and lungs. (In the ER the doctor never did touch my stomach or abdomen.)

Dr. J did a procedure, several times, where he pressed on the middle of my chest and then pushed down until he got the stomach back to its proper position. The results were immediate; I could literally feel the difference. And I have not had any problem since. (You can google about hiatal hernias and specifically that procedure...I found it interesting to read about.)

I look forward to sharing more about my recent "tune up" at the Hansa Center next time.

As always, we do appreciate your prayers.

Blessings all!

[ 11-14-2010, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

Consuelachacha
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Consuelachacha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow!! What an interesting thread.

Congrats to you Gary on your recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.

Thank you for taking the time to post for all of us "out here" to learn.

Good Luck,
Connie in STL

--------------------
Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired!!

Posts: 153 | From St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

daisy,

I'm so sorry to hear that you went through all that!

I am grateful that you did not have a heart attack, and that your Dr was able to help you.

Wishing you and Gary only good days ahead.

Prayers for continued healing for both of you!!

--------------------

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God bless and good health. [Smile]

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Hi Connie, This may sound like a strange thing for me to say, but actually this thread has turned out interesting to Gary and me too. This whole alternative journey into American Biological Medicine has been quite eye-opening for us...to say the least. We've learned so much...and continue to learn. I guess we're all learning together. [Smile]

Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers for us...they are always welcome!

God bless you,
Rhonda

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, Yeah, I'm grateful too. Big Smile. Oh, yeah, only good days ahead...sounds greaaaaaaat!!

Thanks for your prayers.

You're in my prayers too...you and your family, friend.

Blessings always,
Rhonda

daisyrlb
Member # 15686

lyme in Putman, Thanks! God bless and good health back at ya!!!
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Finally an update and I'm excited to share the good report!!!!! They say that time goes by fast when you're having fun...and that's the truth...so...sorry we haven't been back to post sooner.

Gary shares, "I hit a plateau...then during my "tune-up" a few months ago at the Hansa Center, Dr. J recommended I see a biological dentist...which I did...and I do believe that has helped with my continued healing. I am 75% better overall. In the mornings when I wake, I am a little slow moving around at first, but nothing like a year ago. After a few minutes, and a detox bath from time to time, I'm ready for my day. We've been enjoying life...including three trips to Florida to visit family...and I'm back to working full time."

I am thrilled to see my Gary doing so well! He is a totally different man than he was last January. We've made many great memories with our family and friends this year and look forward to many more years of the same. It's great!!! Although Gary says he is "75% better overall" he has days that are grand...there is no other word to describe those days. Last Sunday was one of those grand days. The day started out early, he preached (filled in) at a local church for a pastor who was away, then out to lunch, arrived home and he got caught up on stuff around the house, plus he took both cars to have them cleaned inside and out.

As for me, I am doing great! All of my symptoms have totally disappeared except, from time to time, I am more tired than I'd like to be...thankfully most days I have good energy...and there are rashes that come and go, however they don't bother me. The most amazing thing is that during my treatment I have not suffered like I did when on abx and I have my own mind. WOW! I'm so thankful!

I have learned a lot since 2003 when LD and Co. first entered my life. The biggest thing I've learned is that it takes--PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS--to combat this horrific disease. I had seen two MDs, two LLMDs and was treated with abx (was sicker than a dog, and at times, sicker than a pack of dogs), got better, only to relapse again and again. Thank God for leading us to the Hansa Center (especially thankful for those He used to enlighten us to alternative options).

From my experience, taking just a pill is not the long term answer for beating LD; the body must be built up to a level of integrity so that it can function optimally, the way God designed it, then it will be able to combat not only LD but anything that comes its way.

The results of-PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS-doing everything I can to give my body (mind and spirit too) what it needs...from supplements and remedies from Dr. J, to healthy food and water, to detoxing, to exercising, to thinking happy/positive thoughts/focusing on truth/reducing stress, to praying and everything in between is paying off.

It does take discipline. There is a saying from the Good Book that reads, "No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it."

The discipline, the life-style changes...some have been easy, some have been harder...the harvest of right living and peace...make it all worth it!!!

We appreciate everyone's concern and prayers for us...the prayers do make a difference!

Thank you friends!!!

Dekrator48
Member # 18239

daisy,

Thank you for the great update!

I am overjoyed to hear that Gary is doing so much better! [woohoo]

Also, wonderful to hear that all your symptoms have disappeared most of the time!

I totally agree it takes great discipline to make alot of lifestyle changes.

Lifestyle changes have helped me alot too.

So happy that you have found what works for you.

Continued prayers for you and Gary for great health. [group hug]

--------------------

MDW005
Member # 22706

Daisy and Gary,

This is wonderful news. So happy to hear that the two of you are healing so well.

I have a guestion... Daisy you had suggested a soap that I could use after my detox baths and I can not recall now what it was...once again I think I deleted before writing it down.

I bought a soap today that is certified organic;
Almond Pure-Castile Soap.

My concern is that it has olive oils and Jojoba? oil... do oils soak into the skin and make one herx? I read that it also has coconut and palm oil it.

--------------------

seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on continued healing! [Smile] Anyone ready to jump ob board to the Hansa Center after this success? I'm shocked more aren't headed there.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Dekrator, Thank you for the kind words and especially the prayers. God is answering! It is amazing that lifestyle changes really do make a big difference...go figure. [Big Grin]

MDW, It is great to be healing so well. FYI, I use Castile Soap and, me personally, have never experienced a herx.

seekhelp, Continued healing is great. Many people are going to the Hansa Center and getting better from LD (among other illnesses/diseases). I am blessed that, through various avenues, I am in communication with some of the folks going there and hearing the good reports. There really is help and healing from LD.

Also, there are many people who, for whatever reason(s) are not able to go to the Hansa Center, and are following the at-home protocol as outlined in Dr. J's book, "Beating Lyme Disease" (Second Edition), subtitle, "Living The Good Life in Spite of Lyme". The key is FOLLOWING the COMPLETE protocol. It incorporates a well-rounded approach to healing...not just taking a remedy or pill. Folks, it's working!

Healing blessings to all.

[ 11-14-2010, 09:40 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone that has gone to the Hansa Center been sent to Alice for Colymed Therapy?

I have a dear friend who knows Dr. J and Alice personally.

--------------------
www.mylymechronicle.wordpress.com

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daisy....

I need to PM you....you box is full.

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
***** moderator's note -- please refrain from using Lyme practitioners' names on the board. Thanks *****

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

Happy New Year 2012! An update...finally! Although GWB and I have both posted from time to time on other threads.

I've continued on the protocol...and...

Early Summer 2011, I was symptom free! In Dr J's book he says that when you are symptom free for two months straight, then you can go off the protocol. I was just getting ready to stop the protocol. It was towards the end of the Summer, while playing outside with our grandson, I was reinfected, had classic symptoms, even the bulls-eye rash. Missed some work...yada, yada, yada.

Using Dr. J's book like a text book, and having a good sense for my body, I doubled up (the way it is explained in the book) on certain remedies. After three months I was symptom free again. I continued for another two months symptom free then stopped. I have been off the protocol over a month now and I feel great!

In addition to the protocol, I know that many people have been praying for both GWB and me...so I must thank my God for His healing touch, after all, He is the One who designed the body to be able to even heal.

As for GWB, I'll let him know that it's his turn to give an update. I will share that he continues to improve. His protocol now includes being treated for parasites. Plus recently he was diagnosed with Adhesive Disease (related to two surgeries he had years ago).

Bottom line--we are both active, enjoying life with each other (SO THANKFUL GWB IS HERE WITH ME, we weren't too sure about that December 2009!), enjoying our family, friends, church, working full time, and very excited for all God has planned for 2012.

Thank you all for your well wishes, positive vibes, and prayers throughout the years! All of the same back at you and quadrupled!

PS: GWB and I both continue with drinking water, doing the Hydrogen Peroxide/Epsom Salt Detox Baths (I do 1-2 a week), Dry Skin Brushing daily AM and PM, Drink Greens, "Coffee" (hee hee), Exercise and do the other stuff to build/and keep the Immune System strong. No Sauna yet...we want one!

momintexas
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momintexas   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that's wonderful news!! So happy to hear you are both doing so well!
Posts: 1408 | From Tx | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dogsandcats
Member # 28544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dogsandcats     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news! May God continue to guide you both and bless you.

--------------------
God will prepare everything for our perfect happiness in heaven, and if it takes my dog being there, I believe he'll be there.

Billy Graham

Posts: 1967 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisyrlb
Member # 15686

momintexas and Dogsandcats. Thanks for your words of support.
Inquisitive321
Member # 36899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Inquisitive321     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any updates on anyone who has visited the clinic?
Posts: 44 | From United States | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smileynot
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smileynot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone post an update regarding this thread with Gary and his wife's experience at HANSA Center in Kansas?? How is he now, it's April of 2017 and I notice there are no longer any postings???

Is Gary better, worse, the same.. any different.. and was the trip and money spent worth it all?

What are you doing about killing the lyme spirochete bacteria?? Seems like everything is based on detoxing you..

Please someone post some sort of update so we will know about if it's worth the money?? thanks

Posts: 120 | From nashville, TN | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary hasn't posted since 2011 and daisy last posted in early 2013.

You can click on their screen names and then on "view recent posts" to find out who is still posting here and who isn't.

A friend of mine went to that Hansa center. It was all about detox--many, many different ways of detoxing--and a little about mind control. That is, controlling how you think about your disease. They really tried to talk her out of going back on antibiotics ever again.

So, the detox made her feel better, but of course it didn't cure her lyme. And it cost her a lot of money.

I have been on this board for a LONG time, and this is what all the Hansa Centers seem to be all about.

Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll let daisy know... I'm pretty sure GWB is doing well.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement