LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » What's in your screen name??? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: What's in your screen name???
tanzi2u
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tanzi2u     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My real name is not Tanzi but to you it is. [Wink]

My daughter, who has Lyme, came up with this name years ago.

Posts: 115 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobweb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stymie-did you just OUT yourself? Hope the moderators don't find out.

I came up with another screen name so I could talk to myself on Lymenet. Miss Cobweb(a take off on my maiden name) is the knickname my young students called me when they didn't think I could hear them.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Geneal
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10375

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am another die hard original.

Couldn't think past just correctly typing my name in

So Geneal it was and is.

It never entered my mind to find something cute or witty.

I am just glad I spelled it correctly or I could be General forever!!!

Hugs,

Geneal

Posts: 6250 | From Louisiana | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisi...That is definitely one of my favorite flowers. My mom loved them too! I love the purple/lavender ones...but pink is awesome too!! [woohoo]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stymielymie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 10044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stymielymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO I THINK I'M COOL WITH THE MODERATORS.
and lou knows about this.
they even gave me back docdave, but didn't give me the new password.

docdave [Big Grin]

Posts: 1820 | From Boone and Southport, NC | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vanilla
Unregistered

Hey Java I had a cat I named Java Bean. I wanted her to have a Southern sounding 2 part name. She was a Balinese seal point with a brown face. A very sweet cat too.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up for the newbies! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peacemom
Member # 12114

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peacemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter gave me mine along time ago beacause she said I was always seeking peace of mind, peace on earth! I still am!
Posts: 28 | From long island ny | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dizzyygirll
Member # 3576

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dizzyygirll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few years Before I was diagnosed with lyme in 2000, I was quite a flaky girl (finally figured out why). Mondays were really bad and always called them Loopy Monday's. So I signed up for my hotmail account around that time and I wanted the name dizzygirl but it wasn't available so I added a few extra letters and presto change, Dizzyygirll. If you ever see that user name on any game or posting websites spelled that way, it is usually me. [Wink]

--------------------
Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly, forgive quickly and rejoice in the fact that most of us are indeed unstable.

Posts: 59 | From Laurel, MD USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
locdog
Member # 10372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for locdog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyone always calls me tone loc (name is tony) so my gamertags screennames and such have always been locdog

Not to be confused with lockdog oooh its annoying when people say it that way!!

Posts: 40 | From AZ | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
motownlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for motownlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in Morgantown, WV and people here shorten it to Motown all the time. I heard over and over, "There's no lyme in Motown." My screen name says there is.
Posts: 237 | From WV | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kai_ilima
Member # 12475

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kai_ilima     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love unusual names and grew up traveling to Hawaii a few times a year. My name is Hawaiian for sea and flower. Since I was little I've always wanted a Hawaiian name, but considering that S is not in the Hawaiian alaphabet Anea wouldn't work. My mom made Anessa up. I have recently found out that it's Arabic or Middle Eastern and would love to know what it means.

Anessa

Posts: 16 | From kansas city | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

quote:
Originally posted by locdog:

Not to be confused with lockdog oooh its annoying when people say it that way!!

How is it SUPPOSED to be pronounced????

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

sorebear
Member # 11972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorebear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my name sorebear is because I always tell people do not touch I am sore and bear for my tribes totem
Posts: 6 | From Ca | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

up for more!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Niere
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14387

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Niere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for my odd-looking name--here goes:

"Niere" (pronounced "nee-air-ay" with a slight roll over the "r") actually comes from Tolkien. Tolkien was a linguist and most of his writing stemmed from the fact that he wanted a world in which his languages could live.

"Niere" is my real life name, but translated into one of his Elvish tongues.

Yes, I'm a Tolkien fan. Long before the movies though! But I do adore the films.

Thanks for directing me to this thread Lymetoo! [Big Grin]

Posts: 237 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

You're welcome, Niere!!

We need more names on here!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

cookiegirl
Member # 15226

Icon 7 posted      Profile for cookiegirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a recreational baker with a specialty in variations on the classic chocolate chip - lots of big words to say I love to bake. . [Big Grin]

Just wish I could eat everything I create! [bonk]

Posts: 33 | From RI | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
polar blast
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for polar blast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I make things cold!
Posts: 593 | From long island ny | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

up for the newbies!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

huskerfan
Member # 12269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for huskerfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born and raised in Nebraska. The Nebraska Cornhuskers are the state religion (during football season anyway).

"Husker" is an abbreviation of Cornhusker. In my heart I will always be a Nebraskan - thus huskerfan.

Posts: 31 | From New Jersey | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wantabe
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14703

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wantabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wantabe...
healthy
wealthy
wise

wantabe well mainly!
gave up on wantabe like I used to be-
new and improved is what I'm shooting for now [Big Grin]

--------------------
Lyme+ dx Dec.07
Currently: Levaquin,Cefdinir,Plaquinil,Fluconazole
Nystatin,B12 meth, nortriptyline
Ambien,Clonazepam,many supplements
Dairy, sugar, gluten free diet
infrared sauna and exercise

Posts: 235 | From Iowa | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was a fun thread to read! Thx all for explaining your names!

I have several sisters. My mom used to say to us when she wanted to hustle us out of the house, "Quick like a bunny, kids, 1-2-3!" So I always feel ready to go with a name like that!

[ 18. September 2008, 03:15 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hanginginthere
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hanginginthere     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've really enjoyed reading everyone's name meanings too! There are lots that have caught my eye over the years and it's fun to know the background. Mine, of course, is disgustingly self-explanatory [Wink]
Posts: 136 | From North Carolina | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyra
Member # 16706

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Lyra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyra is my dog's name. She was cuddling with me when I signed up, and I wasn't particularly creative that day.
Posts: 35 | From Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tick Tock
Member # 15948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tick Tock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick Tock may seem obvious.

Aside from the reference to ticks, I am always looking for speedy solutions, a faster way to do things and am inpatient when things don't happen as fast as I would like - including the obliteration of Bb.

I had thought of naming myself "LymeZilla". That is probably self explanatory.

Posts: 79 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LittleLymie19
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LittleLymie19     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose "littlelymie19" because I'm little, I'm a lymie, and I'm 19!

Okay, well, I'm not exactly "little" height-wise. I'm 5'6. Lyme has caused me to lose massive amounts of weight though, so I'm on the rather "little" side of the scale. At one point, I think my BMI dropped to about 15, but now I'm back up to 18 (woohoo! I'm on the charts!). I still look rather "little" though. Kind of giraffe-like. Perhaps my screen name should have been "lymedgiraffe19".

Posts: 710 | From West Coast | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thx for more name stories. LymeZilla - that has a certain ring to it...lol. Does that belong in the category of Screen Name Almost Chosen?
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tick Tock
Member # 15948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tick Tock     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Robin123. A screen name almost chosen.

"LymeZilla - The Crazy Mother" may also be the name of my book - when I finally get around to finishing the tale of life for my family in LymeVille.

Posts: 79 | From Rhode Island | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThatColorGreen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThatColorGreen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was trying to come up with something clever related to lyme

then i thought 'lime' is a color...

so.... I'm 'that' [lyme] color green

--------------------
...trying to be the coffee bean, not the egg.

Posts: 420 | From East Coast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

^^
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose "UnexpectedIlls" because my Illness came on WAY too unexpectedly.

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aiden is the name of my horse and he was born
4-24. His registered name is Aid N Rescue. I named him. He is what helps get me through some of the bad times.

I have a really bad memory and thought it would be something I could remember.

I didn't want to use any of my kids names or birthdays.

Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
backintherain
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14385

Icon 1 posted      Profile for backintherain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in the rain reminds me of something that makes me happy (music), even when sickness won't let me enjoy all the other important parts of my life.

It's a phrase from a Bob Dylan song that I like and that my Dad sang for me when I graduated college.

And it conjures up something kind of nice for me - a sadness and longing for things past (health) but learning lessons and making it thru.

Posts: 227 | From Northern CA (bitten in Illinois) | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melodymaker
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melodymaker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I write Christian music. Have done a little performing, and recorded a short song, but can't play the piano and sing at the same time anymore. (forgetfulness, and panic.)

Enter computers and Sibelius. Once I get it all up and running I can record all backgrounds to cd. Time and energy are in low supply,and I have a lot to learn, but I persevere.

My husband's illness (carotid artery dissection, staph infection and Lyme Disease) as well as my own (Misdiagnosed for 25 years, and finally being treated for Lyme ) Has interrupted the work frequently, but I keep working in that direction.

I use Melodymaker for many internet sites, but my real name is Rita. =) My friends know that, and now, so do all of you!

--------------------
Wishing You Showers Of Blessings!
Lyme since Fall 1983 = Diagnosed Summer 2008
IV Rocephin 7 weeks Stopped due to drug fever
Now doxycycline
"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 430 | From Sunny South | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toby67
Unregistered

"toby" was my childhood pet - a beautiful 130 lb black german shepard......and he was covered with ticks all the time, so he stayed outside all summer.

my dad would do a complete tick check on me and my brother every night, and then i would take a bath and sneak toby inside and into bed with me!

when i'm having a lyme bad day, i blame it on toby!

randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would you believe i scrolled through all 10 pages because i couldn't remember if i had posted or not????? LOL....

randibear is a combination of my beloved chocolate lab's name who passed away. her registered kennel name was "bell's randy bear" since her mother's short name was bell. hence, the randibear....

she was the love of my life.....boy, you get attached to animals

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
On2Tomorrow
Member # 17858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for On2Tomorrow     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is because, over the years, I have had to push and push through my day at times.

So, when I am having one of those days when nothing is going right, I send up a prayer of thanks for what I was able to do, and tell myself it's okay. On to tomorrow, then!

**Edited to add** I considered "DoxyMoxy", but not before I'd locked in this name. LOL! I should be able to change it, somehow ...

Posts: 4 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Welcome, on2tomorrow! [Smile]

I think it's next to impossible to change a screen name in case you're wondering.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

jeanettefv
Member # 17730

Icon 11 posted      Profile for jeanettefv   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't realize we couldn't change user names or maybe I would have come up with something more original.

Instead of my name and initials. Oh well [hi]

--------------------
Jeanette
http://www.AHandbagShop.net

Posts: 29 | From NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

up for all the new people!!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My initials (BCB) followed my a number significant in my fraternity days.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDW005
Member # 22706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDW005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey lymetoo... Mad (cow) Disease gone West [lol]
Or I can be..Marcus Welby MD. from the 1969/76 medical tv show!

Actually they are my initials followed by the 5 grandchildren I have.

--------------------
God's promises mean you always have something wonderful to look forward to.

Posts: 2150 | From Georgia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertlily
Member # 13894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertlily     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is because Susan means "lily" and I live in the desert. I later found out that there are actually desert lilies and I think that they're beautiful. I love wildflowers and being out where you can see the wide open sky.

Right now, though, we live in the city, but at least it's on the outskirts and has a little bit of an open feel to it. Looking forward to the day when hubbie and I feel well enough to be able to travel more again.

--------------------
Susan

Posts: 80 | From Queen Creek, AZ | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

MDW... Marcus Welby!! Oh yeah! One of my favorite shows back then!!

Susan... What you said was "pretty"... like a desertlily!

I love flowers too!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

desertlily
Member # 13894

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertlily     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Lymetoo! That made me feel good!

Oh, and randibear I can totally understand about not remembering if you posted or not and yes, I'm also OCD enough to check through the whole list to make sure! [dizzy]

Anyway, I have to tell you, whenever I read your name, I can hear Austin Powers saying it in my head! [Smile]

--------------------
Susan

Posts: 80 | From Queen Creek, AZ | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been my username for the last 15 years. It's the color of a car I owned. Everyone knew me by the car, so they'd call me Blue, MB, or Metallic. Just stuck.

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mom of two adorable Boxer dogs!

The enormous (think Mastiff) male has the softest fur on the planet and a smile that takes up his entire face. (Think long jowls, inverted.)

He is a sweet, mellow guy. Right now, he is kissing (more like mopping) my husband, who is lying on the couch having a major Babesia herx.

The female is trouble in a Boxer suit! She thinks she's the Queen of All Things and has her sight set on world domination.

She frequently "gets her drag on," pulling herself around the living room on her stomach, back legs extended, dragging herself by her front claws. We think it feels good on her tummy. (She gets hives when we mow the grass.) Mostly, we think she looks ridiculous.

Proud dog parent,
BoxerMom

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is a particular planet that my PCPs believe I came from when I bring up anything Lyme related.
Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovemychaos
Member # 21633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovemychaos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lovemychaos...

3 boys - 2 teens and an 8 year old

The teens
One drives, ones about to.. musicals, wrestling, band, choir, baseball, student council, knowledge bowl and debate... just out of the older two!

My house has become a teenaged boy flop house for the multiple friends. Evidently we have "good food and good Xbox here".

The 8 year old
Born with a rare syndrome, he has 16 regular doctors.. 5 of them on the east coast. We are in MN. The past 6 years have had many nail biting, praying moments. But he's stable now! Yay.

So.. that means swimming pools, bikes, trucks, play dates, camping trips, and just getting through all the questions each day. LOVE IT!

2 dogs over 100 lbs. - One who is very perceptive. When I'm going to flare or have a bad day, he knows it first. He's standing by the bedside waiting for me in the morning.

Ironically, we hoped that this particular dog would attach to our son and be a perceptive friend for him on a bad day. He picked me.

5 cats.. (at the moment) they think I need saving, cuz they keep showing up in my yard

One lovely husband who puts up with me
though he is sad that we didn't pursue this lyme issue years ago right after the bite, the bullseye and the doctor who thought I didn't need medicine cuz' I wasn't feeling ill.

We were so busy with brain surgery and etc. with our son, we just let it get away after that.

and then?
School bus route, piano teacher, keeper of the insurance mess of our youngest son, website design ... and I manage a large campground in the summer.

Hence... my chaos
and yes I do love it!... just don't ask me if my house is clean.

I hate this Lyme, as do all of you. I always feel like I'm letting so many people down when I have to "shut down" for self preservation.

Posts: 10 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shadesofpurple
Member # 23923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shadesofpurple     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what a fun thread....

well here is how i came up with mine.

To me life is never black & white.... always shades of grey, depending on ones perspective.

In MY case the world is always shades of purple, black , grey & white just don't do it for me.

To me i see in purple not grey.

So there you have it.

i always see things in shades of purple, only the intensity of the shade changes. Lol

Posts: 86 | From Central PA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Up for anyone new...
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement