LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 26)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lymeboy,

Drinking salt/c with extra water allows the salt to go into the tissues and other areas of the body. It will still dehydrate them, however, the higher doses will even dehydrate them further.

I worked my way up to 20gms of salt/c in divided doses of 5mg each 4 x a day. Not saying you should go that high, but that's what I did.

VERY important to drink extra water when doing salt/c so you don't get dehydrated. You can tell what doses are effective by how much you herx.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm at 16 gms. I use the mixture method and sip from a small bottle about 5-6x/day. I am sure I can handle 20. I have not had a tremedous amount of herxing with this. But I did start getting 4-6 week flares.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinnick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Humaworm safe to use in conjunction with minocycline?
Posts: 153 | From Midwest | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/parasites-causing-infections-in-the-us-cdc-says/

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting tutu!

Amazing that this info about parasites is just coming out now.(better late then never) So many people with chronic diseases here in this country are being affected and the medical community has been so unaware.

Our grandparents new that parasites were a problem in humans as well as our pets. Our docs are just not educated enough in this country about parasites.

They just treat symptoms of diseases with pharma drugs and never get to the cause. It's a shame so many people are suffering in ignorance.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, so what is the medical treatment for all of this?

What if you want to address it with over-the-counter meds....

ugh

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

There is pin x in drugstores for pin worms. You would need a script for the other antiparasitics such as albendazole, alinia, Ivermectin etc.

The other alternative is antiparasitic herbs such as parastroy, Hanna Kroeger Wormwood Combo and others you can purchase on line or at a Vitamin Shoppe. Salt/c is another option n combo with the herbs.

It can take several yrs to get rid of these kinds of infections that most likely have disseminated in immunocompromised patients. No easy quick fix.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know if parasites are causing problems outside of digestion?

How do you know if things are improved if you have no change in symptoms after one month of anti-parasite formulas?

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

For me it was "seeing" them (parasites) exit into the toilet. However it took six mos of herbs. Had no idea I had parasites, I was using herbs with wormwood and other strong Chinese and South American herbs from "The Monastery of Herbs) targeted for Lyme, babs and bart.

It was when I added salt/c to the mix that they started to exit en mass. I had liver flukes exit and my asthma cleared up from my lungs. Also could feel crawling in my scalp and other areas of my body.

One mos of antiparasitic herbs is usually not enough to see results, however, I have seen people post that they had worms exiting when starting salt/c.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinnick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know if I can take Humaworm while on minocycline?

Also...I am not up to day with herbal treatments for BB. Do any of the ingredients in Humaworm overlap and treat BB?

Posts: 153 | From Midwest | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Humaworm has specific herbs for Lyme. Not sure about minocycline and Humaworm, but have seen people on here post about taking antiparasitic herbs while on abx.

Taking them 1-2 hours apart was what was suggested. According to lymestrategies (salt/c group) sea salt kills bb. The combo of antiparasitic herbs and salt/c packs qute a punch against many pathogens and has been my personal experience.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My personal experience with salt/C showed no change in anything. I did the protocol for a full year--didn't feel worse, but didn't feel better.

For me personally I don't think it works. Yes, salt is supposed to dehydrate parasites, but in doing so it would also dehydrate your own body cells.

That is why we cannot survive on ocean water.

So, to prevent that dehydration of our body cells we have to drink extra water--as Gael always recommends. Well that will just hydrate the parasitic worms, too.

Just my opinion. If it works for you, great.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8877 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Even with drinking the extra water, the parasites are still receiving doses of salt. If you ever have gone to the ER and were given IV saline because you were dehydrated, your tissues would still get the needed salt even though it's a diluted solution. Continuos doses of salt even diluted will eventually dry out the parasites.

Sorry you didn't have a beneficial experience from the salt/c Hiker. Wondering what dose you went up too? Perhaps adding antiparasitic herbs along with the salt/c would be beneficial.

Could be worth a shot. At any rate, the sea salt and vit c are very benficial to the adrenals and the vit c helps build the immune system as well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

ms dixie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ms dixie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone tried clove oil or distilled cinnamon leaf oil drops for parasites? Both are known to effect parasites and bacteria. ( And yes I do realize they are potent and must be used carefully to avoid hurting the gut ) .

These seem like possibilities worth exploring .....Has anyone tried?

Posts: 153 | From Huntsville Al | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use clove essential oil or Thieves essential oil, but I put the drop just on my skin above my belly button. There is a large artery below and my theory is that the oil will be absorbed some and hit the circulating bloodstream.

I am also taking clove capsules, olive oil extract, and black walnut right now. Finished my 30 days of Humaworm and am going to try another brand that does not have wormwood.

By the way, Humaworm, as of this month, will no longer tailor their capsules to your individual needs. I was bummed as I am allergic to garlic and ginger and they used to remove it for me. They pack the capsules fresh every day.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8877 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ms dixie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ms dixie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I have read other boards that indicated clove oil has been used internally - one drop in a carrier oil in a capsule, to avoid stomach irritation.

I also read a few positive posts about steam distilled cinnamon leaf taken 2-2 drops for lyme ( found this story at an amazon review. )

Clove oil contains a powerful pathogen killer called EUGENOL . I am seriously thinking of taking one drop in a capsule with some olive oil, and drinking with a big glass of water.

I will post again later if I try this . It seems reasonable to try with one drop in an oil base .

Posts: 153 | From Huntsville Al | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ms dixie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40818

Thanks. I have read other boards that indicated clove oil has been used internally - one drop in a carrier oil in a capsule, to avoid stomach irritation.

I also read a few positive posts about steam distilled cinnamon leaf taken 2-2 drops for lyme ( found this story at an amazon review. )

Clove oil contains a powerful pathogen killer called EUGENOL . I am seriously thinking of taking one drop in a capsule with some olive oil, and drinking with a big glass of water.

I will post again later if I try this . It seems reasonable to try with one drop in an oil base .

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had one drop of clove oil before in a glass of water, but you need to use a make that is safe to take internally.

Dr S included it in his book on Bartonella, but didn't endorse it; just said that some of his patients said anecdotally that it had some effect.

**edited name of LLMD**

[ 06-02-2014, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey you guys. I havent been here in awhile. I hope to get starte. By mid june. I have some other stuff i have to do first

Im writing to tell you about a thread in general about building a microscope from a smart phone

I havent done it but it gave me the idea to take pics od wierd things that come out of me and use the zoom

It works..i always used to think i was seeing worms but couldnt be sure cuz my eyes are so bad

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JasminD
Member # 43861

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JasminD     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, I am new here. I am suspecting I have pinworms etc and really want to start eliminating these critters. I would like to ask what thyme, neem, black walnuts, wormwood, cloves and •Diatomaceous earth do you recommend?
Thanks!

Posts: 1 | From United States | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Well I am on day 4 of Humaworm.

I have fealt nothing. I know its early, but I was just curious when people started to see improvement?

I was worried to take it, but didn't feel any worse since I have been on it (die-off).

I duno...I am 1/8 of the way through...I guess I am ancxious. [Smile]

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, Humaworm was the least effective for me.

I felt a slight increase in energy at about week 3.

But didn't "see" any results from it.

However, lots have had improvement with it.

I suspect tinctures are more effective for me.

Are you taking additional fibre while on humaworm?

I can't say when you will "see" results-probably a few months in, I suspect.

Others will weigh in.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Thanks Greta for the feedback.

I am hoping I feel some results in the next few weeks. I would like to hear others experiences using it.

I haven't "seen" anything, but I am not one to look. [Smile]

I am more or less trying to determine whether or not I 'feel' any different. Without thinking about it too much...that's the tough part, thinking about it too much.

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
treating resistant babesia then try anti-worming meds
http://lymevlog.wordpress.com/2014/06/04/treat-babesia-with-anthelmintics-not-antimalarials-ii-learned-after-eight-years/

Posts: 696 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone, just wanted to chime in and say that I recently started taking artimisinan sod and though it is said to be for babs I have actually started passing worms.

Don't know if anyone else has experienced this. Would be interested to find out

I am also currently doing blood ozone And chelation treatments

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I took six mos of very strong Chinese herbs (Monastery of Herbs) and when I added salt/c to the mix, I started having a mass exodus of parasites that lasted for mos.

The herbs were doing the killing as I felt movement and started to get bumps on my scalp(parasites pushing through)www.lymephotos.com This is some of what started to exit.

Parasites that have made their home in our bodies will hang on for dear life. In some cases it can take many mos of persistence for them to let go, and many yrs to get rid of ll the larva and eggs.

The salt/c dehydrates the parasites and makes them run for the hills because they can't stand it. Anyone frustrated with the herbs alone should consider adding the salt/c.

Reminder....Full Moon ahead on the 12th.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sickoflyme2005
Member # 43410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sickoflyme2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is salt/c?
Posts: 6 | From Maine | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

www.lymephotos.com

This website will explain it and you can check out the salt/c group at lymestrategies. The original protocol calls for sodium chloride tablets and vitamin C. The more up to date salt/c protocol uses Himalayan sea salt or real salt.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is super interesting Maya!

I hope to start arteminisin soon.

Yes, I agree with Gael.

I take cloves every day (which are supposed to kill eggs), and my Parasite Purge tincture, plus one called Candida Combat, which has pau d'arco and garlic and Oregon grape.

I would say 20% of what comes out every day is worm/worm looking things.

It is disgusting and neverending.

Homemade fermented veggies and kefir every day stop the cramping.

Salt C keeps killing them.

I have odd sores that pop up on my chest and back and grainy things in my scalp when I am diligent with the salt C. I also had the weird nose thing that time.

I am only at 1 tsp each per day... About 5 grams each. Nowhere near to max dose. But it works for me at this lower dose, so I stick to it.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on Maya!

Mlg, interesting piece!

Jasmine, welcome. I know there are some OTC products for pinworms such as Reese's or Pin X.

Thanks LP (will check it out in general)!

Keep fighting warriors (the full moon is coming up)!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Why, I get the irritated bloody nose with strange things...

"Rope worms tend to migrate upwards and this can lead to discharge in the nose and throat which often starts while holding the enema "

Also explains the nausea during the enemas.

Borrowed from:
http://www.betterhealthguy.com/healing-lyme-without-antibiotics

GretaM
Member # 40917

Has anyone tried this anti parasite treatment?

http://www.kauaiherbals.com/gi-infusions-detox-kit/

or this?

http://www.kauaiherbals.com/gi-infusions-seed-blend/

hiker53
Member # 6046

No offense to anyone, but nothing about rope worms has been published in a peer review journal and none of those who supposedly discovered rope worm are doctors (some have PhD's. but are engineers). Not sure I believe in rope worms, although I certainly believe in parasitic infections.

Also supposedly rope worms have been found to only have human DNA. That doesn't even make sense.

http://www.bloglovin.com/viewer?post=2870976877&group=0&frame_type=b&blog=1920581&frame=1&click=0&user=0

--------------------
Hiker53

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta, I haven't tried those products (looks interesting), but have tried papaya seed (not that type of papaya though). Papaya helped with pin worms, and possibly something else (can't remember). Thanks for posting the BHG link (fascinating)!

Hiker, I hear what you're saying, and am not offended. :) I can't explain why they have human DNA (bizarre). Either way, they are gross and I want them out of me.

I don't really follow the peer reviewed journals. 2/3 of them are skewed anyway (follow the funding).

Unfortunately, parasites are the final frontier for modern medicine. They are designed by nature to avoid detection. Perhaps this is what the rope worm is doing.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good point cat girl about the rope avoiding human detection.

Gotta say the art is really kicking my butt but I think I am passing worms now and know I passed a 3 to 4 inch piece of possibly rope a few days ago.

Sure hits you emotionally though.

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SickSci
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43849

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SickSci     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Maya12 -

Can you expound upon "sure hits you emotionally'?

You mean the trauma of what you're passing? Or increased neuropsych symptoms since treating with art?

--------------------
-------------
- Working Dx: Protozoa x3, Bartonella
- Tx: Biaxin, Mycobutin, Ivermectin, boluoke, serapeptase, allimed, silver ACS 200 spray, Mg, Iodoral, fish oil, Vit's B, C, D, NAC, etc

Posts: 121 | From Nc | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Aside from a few tiny worms that came out of my gums several years ago, I have never seen a worm (in my stools).

I suspect most of mine are the microscopic ones in the blood stream. Hey worms, you are going down and I am going to win this battle. [rant]

SickSci--I can't speak for Maya, but I know when I kill some stuff and get toxins, I feel a bit down/sad--not my usual self.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael - Are you now well or close to well? How many years have you treated parasites?

I know you post about this a lot, does this mean that you are mostly well now? Do you still have problems with your scalp? That's one of my symptoms that never seems to go away.

I have no doubt that parasites were one of the missing links in my treatment, but still on the path to wellness.

Just curious.

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:
Hey worms, you are going down and I am going to win this battle. [rant]
Hiker53

Ha ha! They ARE going down (good for you)! Keep up the good work, as I truly believe we all have them.

I fought for so long to see anything. The worms held on as long as they could. I just kept at it and they finally started coming out.

Have you tried taking something sweet with the parasite herbs? They get their poison and food at the same time. But if you normally eat sweets, they will just wait for another meal (clever). Also, coffee enemas have been instrumental in getting them out of me.

IMO, everything you do contributes to them eventually coming out.

[ 06-16-2014, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Maya, I am so happy to hear you are passing worms. Most of the time people don't even see them due to autolysis: some worms (like the rope worm) release an enzyme when they know they are dying which helps to dissolve them so the rest are not detected (protects the clan). So the host doesn't seen anything and gives up on parasite treatment.

It also makes them difficult for any lab to diagnose. Nature makes some sort of protection for everything. They can't run and hide once they are dying & passing through your colon, so this is the best they can do.

Hang in there, and keep up the good work. [Smile]

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I haven't tried this product yet, but check out the video.

http://www.markusrothkranz.com/parasitefree/parasite_free.html

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Ugh!

The product looks good. I like the ingredients and the lack of fillers in the capsules.

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using the Spoky2 Rife machine for a few months. I really have not seen much reaction to it until just recently when I ran a whole series of parasite frequencies.

These are the ones I ran. I am feeling even more "out of it" now which gives me some hope that the rifing is working. Stay tuned...

Parasites Blood Flukes (CAFL)
Parasites Ascaris (CAFL)
Parasites Brain and Spinal Flukes (CAFL)
Parasites General Comprehensive 1/2 (CAFL)
Parasites General Comprehensive 2/2 (CAFL)
Toxoplasma (Human Strain) (HC)
Toxoplasmosis (BIO)
Flukeworm (BIO)
Liver Flukes 1 (XTRA)
Liver Flukes 2 (XTRA)
Parasites Pancreatic Flukes (CAFL)

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Oh I forgot. These are all frequency sets from various rife sites. Spooky carries them in the software.

http://www.spooky2.com/

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Patches, have you seen any worms? I've always been curious/interested in rife.

--------------------

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

No, but I just started in earnest.

Spooky2 is quite amazing and very reasonable. Now all I need are some good results!

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds interesting: let us know how you get on!
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

I will...
GretaM
Member # 40917

Patches-thanks so much for posting. I am curious about those freqenncies also. I run TBD freqencies on my zapper. Was considering doing parasite ones too.

Wasn't feeling too good the last few days. Did salt water enema with Parasite Purge tincture in it and then followed with two more salt water enemas and a coffee enema.

Following now with some salt/C and lemon water.

I am considering starting bentonite clay internally but am not sure how much to take per day.

Any suggestions?

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone here use triclabendazole before for flukes that didn't go with prazi or other medicines, remedies ?

Any tips to getting rid of stubborn flukes (besides the herbs - wormwood and walnutt hulls, etc.)?

Thanks

Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I haven't tried that one, but have tried albenza. Albenza made a dent, but the bugs came back. It takes a village to knock them back. You have to keep chipping away at it.

--------------------

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is crazy how they can survive meds and all these things. Anyone have any supplements or remedies they've seen success with outside wormwood mixes?

Someone showed me this Ayurvedic mix tho I'm not sure how strong it is or anything http://www.banyanbotanicals.com/prodinfo.asp?number=1221

Was also recommended - neem, boswellia and myrrh. Also apparently goldenseal leaf can potentially help with drug resistance from the bugs.

[ 06-28-2014, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: Xelaetaks ]

Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks -- I am on some parasite stuff and in my coffee enema today thought I saw tomato skin looking things and tiny yellow dots which could be eggs? Never have I seen a rope worm or other stuff that many report here.

Any idea what the little red skin looking things could be, and the little yellow dots? And what is the significance?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57, I have the little yellow flecks or dots whenever I take cholestryamine. Flax seed also causes this for me. By any chance are you taking either?
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

The tomato skin looking things are flukes. The tiny yellow dots could be tapeworm segments. For those on just herbal antiparasitics, adding salt/c really packs a punch to the parasites and makes them let go.

They can't stand the salt because it dehydrates them putting them into osmotic shock and they run for the hills.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GretaM
Member # 40917

Tomato skins, tiny brown twigs, cherry skin, sometimes black blueberry skin looking things flukes for sure.

Did you experience any weird flutters in your liver or gallbladder area? I often wonder how they can be so big but we don't feel them. At least I don't.

I've had those seedy things too. Plus weird red seeds that look bright like red currants but super small like chia seeds. They seem to glaom together, like the fish eggs they put on sushi.

Yuck.
Good for you CD for getting them out.

hiker53
Member # 6046

I am currently taking Purify (no wormwood) plus the Kroeger clove. It seems to help.

I say "seems" to help, because I never see anything, but I think a lot of mine must be in the bloodstream and not digestive--otherwise my year using salt/C I am sure would have seen something.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Anyone here experience scattering with herbs before? Some people think that herbs if not strong enough may cause some parasites to move around the body if it isn't killing them. In example cause them to avoid wherever herbs are effecting,

This isn't scientific by any means but seem feel that way and I think it's happened to me over past few years. Some people also say herbs may just make them become more noticable.

For me flutters can happen around liver and galbladder areas. Oddly enough these things seem not to show up on radiology tests. A doctor in St. Louis - Simon Yu did say on his tests liver and galbladder areas showed up as being out of balance.

Anyway, trying meds and may incorporate herbs again later on if appropriate. Got myyrh recently that is said to have effect on flukes and some herbs that are said to be effective with lyme disease.

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had liver flukes - still see them once in awhile.

I've done a lot of stuff for parasites, and have been at it for a long time, at times more aggressively than other times, and, IMO,

the flukes need to be 'flushed' out. That's why people often see them after coffee enemas, or why salt/C has success, it forces them out.

I found when I went Paleo diet (substantially increasing good fats) adding high dose Curcumin (anti inflammatory, etc,)
and then got my bowels moving with natural laxatives and/ or enema, I saw flukes expelled. Perhaps the fats and then purge forced them out of liver and bile duct area.

Can't imagine keeping and obtaining good health if a liver is congested with these things.
BTW, always have had normal liver functions on tests.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, doing castor oil packs over whole liver/ stomach area, then enema next day gets them out, too.
Yuck.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Is the purify cleanse strong enough to get flukes? Also anyone think enema is essential? Will any enema do like ones you can find at chain stores?

Thanks

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm on the Purify The Life Tree tincture and am not super impressed but didn't want the wormwood in Humaworm for awhile.

Interesting about tiny brown twigs, tomato skins. Have not seen the weird stuff like fish eggs Greta but who knows?

Only see in coffee enemas.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

CD57--I am taking the Purify capsules and I don't think it is that strong, either, but I need a break from wormwood.

I am adding the clove and also some capsules of black walnut and sometimes olive leaf extract.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

I am changing my mind about Purify. I have been constantly treating parasites for a year or so with different herbal combinations.

I recently started Purify from Life Formulas and added extra Hannah Kroeger clove and some black walnut and olive leaf extract. Felt lousy.

Then (think outside the box now) I went to my energy healer Wednesday and we prayed that she would kill parasites and parasite eggs. She sees colors of light and silver is a killing color.

She said right after the prayer when she touched me the silver light flew to the digestive tract like little pinpoints as if each point was killing something.

Sue surprised me as I always thought I just had worms in the blood.

Have felt pretty lousy every since and for the first time had to get out my detox items that I have only previously used for metal detox. Leads me to think parasites were killed and released metals.

Terrible diarrhea today and I am not sure what was in it, but I am hoping a whole bunch of parasites. I know there was some blood, but that might be a hemorrhoid.

I do use energy testing the past few days the only herb testing positive was black walnut and tonight that did not even test positive.

For a few days Sacch. boulardii was needed and now it seems just bacterial probiotics are needed.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

Also, full moon coming up on Saturday. I am going back to energy healer on Friday and have her use her God given powers.

I also read today that flatworms--like tapeworms--like the full moon, but a lot of roundworms become more active during the new moon.

Also, does anyone feel like their mouth is constantly filled with mucous. I have no sinus problems or cough, but this has gone on for months.

Blessings.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had high liver enzymes while on Hanna Kroeger Wormwood complex. My LLND told me these herbs are pretty strong and can stress the liver. Once off, my liver enzymes came down. I was only on these herbs for about 2 months.

I will ask my LLND for some guidance when I return to her, but wondered if anyone else had run into this.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

No, but I eat a little broccoli and also dandelion/tea, so I am getting some detox with them. Also, coffee enemas clean my liver out.

Hanna Kroeger is strong though. Have you tried taking binders before you take it? Maybe more detox support will help.

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks for the tips catgirl. I eat tons of raw veggies and greens and have been drinking Yogi Detox tea. I am pretty sure I was taking chlorella about 20 minutes before my meals and I took the wormwood complex right before or with my meals like the instructions said.

It was probably something in the wormwood complex that was taxing my liver for some reason. I have been taking milk thistle too. I probably need to try a different product. I didn't realize how powerful these herbs could be.

I have not been good about doing the coffee enemas. This might be something that I need to get brave enough to try too.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hiker, mixing the herbs makes me feel lousy too. I have to take binders for this. Also, lousy for me means it's killing something, then I see it in the bowl the next day.

Mucus, are you eating/drinking any dairy? Parasites love it. It's actually good bait for killing them. Also, cloves kill the eggs.

About energy testing, it has been my experience that the bugs affect my ability to test positive for any parasite product the week before a full moon. This happens like clock work every single month.

IMO, this is the best time only to ignore the energy tests for products, as the parasites are affecting the outcome (amazes me). You will need minimum the three main herbs to kill them: cloves, wormwood, black walnut hull.

P.S. Good for you for finding an energy healer. :)

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by Xelaetaks:
Is the purify cleanse strong enough to get flukes? Also anyone think enema is essential? Will any enema do like ones you can find at chain stores?

Thanks

Parasites are tough to get out. It's their job to remain in their home so they can live. It just takes time, patience, and pressure by turning up the heat. You have to try different things as no one thing does it. It's the combination of doing different things that has helped me to eliminate them.

IMO, you cannot get them out without enemas. You might get some, but enemas are mandatory if you really want them out. Have you tried a coffee enema yet? Jump in. I was surprised how much better I felt. [Smile]

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dbpei, coffee enemas can make all the difference. I just bumped an old thread, check it out. Jump in!

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Everyone, Gael has said this a thousand times but remember the salt/c. Mixing it with herbs really does kill parasites.

Hang in there, this full moon feels like a bad one.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Thanks, Catgirl. I think if I take any more herbs my body will just shut down. I about puke them up now.

How long after the herbs do you take the binders and what do you take?

Hopefully I can get the energy healer to test me soon and not wait until Friday, but she is so busy I will probably just have to wait.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

quote:
Originally posted by Catgirl:
quote:
Originally posted by Xelaetaks:

Thanks

Parasites are tough to get out. It's their job to remain in their home so they can live. It just takes time, patience, and pressure by turning up the heat. You have to try different things as no one thing does it. It's the combination of doing different things that has helped me to eliminate them.

IMO, you cannot get them out without enemas. You might get some, but enemas are mandatory if you really want them out. Have you tried a coffee enema yet? Jump in. I was surprised how much better I felt. [Smile]

Does the coffee enema give caffiene to your body? That could be a problem, my body doesn't seem to handle caffiene lately. Maybe a regular enema can do the trick. I've never tried any though, I'll try to give a shot.
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hiker, you're welcome. I usually take a binder 15 or 20 minutes before I take a parasite herb. I like DE, but use whatever works for you (psyllium, etc). You just need something to cart off the toxins that the parasites expel while dying.

Sometimes I forget to take the binder before, but take it an hour or two later. Whatever works. I feel better if I take it before the parasite stuff though (15 or 20 min before, sometimes a half an hour before).

Your energy healer would likely test you as negative for any anti parasitics right now. That's because the bugs want to live. Parasites don't want you to take anything that will kill them, so they will show you as not needing it.

They are smarter than people think. Western medicine hasn't figured it out yet though. If I were you, I would ignore the testing and just take it, or, IMO, not much progress can be made. Think about it, this is the time they are reproducing. It's a good time to hit them.

--------------------

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement