LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » H1N1 said to be Hemorrhagic in Ukraine (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: H1N1 said to be Hemorrhagic in Ukraine
canbravelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canbravelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From lymie_in_md's link,

"Antibiotics definitely should not be taken. Antibiotics are the reason we have such a high mortality and infection rate in this country, because people go to the pharmacy, describe their symptoms to the pharmacist and ask for drugs. They buy antibiotics, take them, this lowers their immune system and as a result they become sick. If prescriptions were required to buy these medications, like in other countries, this would not have happened. It is the ability to buy antibiotics over the counter without a prescription which has done so much harm to the State."

Marnie?

--------------------
For medical advice related to Lyme disease, please see an ILADS physician.

Posts: 1494 | From Getting there... | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
n.northernlights
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for n.northernlights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Norway there is only the swine flu, the kind that is very easy.
I read several people got pneumonia after the vaccine.
Mostly risk groups have had access to vaccine and not even all of them have gotten the vaccine as the deliveries ahve been delayed. There is only pandemrix available, the one with the two adjuvants. People often got unwell for a day or two after the vaccine, and some got pneumonia right afterwards. Some died from cardiac failure after the shot but they say it was totally unrelated to the vaccine.

I had the flu, and others I know, and it was very easy.

Posts: 366 | From Europe | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was in the doctors office today and I overheard a

conversation, dr to mother of child with heart

problem. They advised mother to get the dead/killed

vaccines only for the child. As for Bob's post I

don't know what to make of it. If they don't tell

pretty soon I guess we still have to draw our own

conclusions.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting info from someone who has studied the autopsy reports, Bob.... (though I am unsure if this man was ever present DURING an autopsy). Thanks.

I don't know enough about viruses to comment on the engineering of this pathogen. (I did look up `parainfluenza virus', which appears to be a virus that causes upper respiratory infection, including the common cold. I thought `colds' were caused by a rhinovirus, so I'm already in over my head.)

If there is no pneumonia involved, then is the article suggesting that there is no `inflammation' of the lungs, only destruction? If so, an antihistamine wouldn't be helpful, correct?

The whole antibiotic issue is a touchy subject because so many Lymies are already on abx. This has worried me a great deal from the very start of swine flu illnesses last year. Antibiotic use during a viral illness, generally, is sort of `the elephant in the room'.

I ran across an article not long ago but never posted it. Unfortunately, there's no easy or obvious solution for those doing abx treatment.

quote:
Long-term Antibiotic Use Heightens Cold & Flu Risk

The September 2005 issue of the "Archives of Dermatology" reports that patients under long-term antibiotic therapy ran a risk of developing upper respiratory tract infections at more than twice the rate of people not using the drugs.

The findings highlight the dangers that prolonged antibiotic use raises the risk for infection from bacteria that have developed resistance to the drugs.

Researchers at the university of Pennsylvania School of Medicine studied 118,000 patients with acne and discovered that those receiving the standard treatment of oral or topical antibiotics for more than six weeks developed colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections at more than twice the rate of those who were not being treated with antibiotics.

The researchers point out that even though antibiotics generally have no effect on the viruses that are associated with colds and flu, they believe that the activity of drug-resistant bacteria may change the upper respiratory tract in such a way as to allow the viruses to gain a stronger foothold that results in higher rates of infection.

http://tinyurl.com/yzwgv82

Different versions of the same information:
http://news.healingwell.com/index.php?p=news1&id=528054
http://www.everybody.co.nz/page-624f6c5d-efbb-4c81-b58a-2c24a0f7e60a.aspx

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It seems those taking ABX should do what they can to both lower exposure and use herbals to strengthen the immune system. I also like the idea of using aromatherapy in salves for inside nostrils, talk to an ND about it. I believe if you topically put antivirals on the inside of the nose where we breath we limit the virus's entry into the body. If the virus does affect you it might give the immune system a boost to repell it. If you are a mouth breather, get some cloves and occasionally chew 1 or 2 several times during the day. Very antiviral, if you talk to some folks from India, it is common practice there.

quote:
Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata), main constituents of the essential oil are phenylpropanoids such as carvacrol, thymol, eugenol and cinnamaldehyde. Topical application relieves pain and promotes healing. The biological activities of clove have been investigated on microorganisms and parasites, and antiviral activity against Herpes simplex and hepatitis C viruses. Clove also has antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal and antiinflammatory, insect repellent and anaesthetic properties.
It doesn't hurt to occasionally gargle with GSE and water or salt water.

All very simple and inexpensive ways to battle this flu season.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thinking, Bob.

And onions and garlic would be good to eat (or take).

And I am using my spritzed Thieves Oil mix! I got some sniffles yesterday and just inhaled a bunch of spritzed Thieves and the sniffles disappeared! (Thieves contains Clove oil, BTW.) [Smile]

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time � just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are�.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://tinyurl.com/ybbnooe

http://tinyurl.com/ych2blc

For those who are interested. Is it related to XMRV virus?

[ 11-19-2009, 10:51 AM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19485748

link to pub med if you would like to look up anything on your free time.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canbravelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"In June 2007, the EMEA approved Optaflu, a Madin Darby canine kidney cell culture-derived influenza vaccine"

--------------------

Posts: 1494 | From Getting there... | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Why to the canine cell culture?

You are right Tracy. You might as well toss a

coin. Look what kind of stink they have started on

the Breast Cancer early detection issues.

[ 11-19-2009, 12:22 PM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

I hadn't realized that animals were used in vaccine manufacture until I read this through your posts.

I read about the Green? Monkey. But when you hear a second animal, one must estimate that the use of various animals is widespread.

And as you pointed out about the Monkey, I wonder how many fewer people would have vaccines if they knew they were created at the torturous expense of other sentient beings.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may want to look at this before jumping to conclusions about the Ukraine flu-

Ukraine, WHO and the Geopolitics of Swine Flu Panic

by F. William Engdahl

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16129

excerpt-

"Broxmeyer suggests that the WHO and CDC wish to divert attention from a worldwide epidemic of tuberculosis, while focusing attention on flu instead. Indeed recently the WHO changed its categories of causes of death to lump death from influenza in the same group as death from tuberculosis and other pulmonary disease.

Given the present Swine Flu hysteria, any pulmonary death seems to be reported as "death from H1N1 influenza." In a passing note the report typically notes the patient also suffered from lung problems."

PS - hello Brussels! Seems everything went well with your transition.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So lets connect the dots so far:

> A microbiologist, a member of Mossad and well published announces a pandemic is to occur in the ukraine 2 months before it happens. Is pulled from his car and sent back to Israel. Why would you announce this?

> A pandemic is announced and 2 million have the flu in the ukraine

> A pathologist announces this disease to be a combination of h1n1 and parainfluenza

> national press isn't touching this either as hoax or real

> the influence of big pharma at the global level, scary!!!

> the WHO took samples from the ukraine and confirmed H1N1

> the WHO down plays the pandemic while others are turning up the volume.

We are all being played! If the ukraine was say proven to have a deadly form of h1n1. Wouldn't you expect every one to be lining up for the h1n1 vaccine?

So is this pandemic part of a plan gone bust or a plan still in motion, or will we see the institution of plan b. Are we sure we aren't all living in a movie, where you don't find out the truth until the very end?

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. It's very much like a disinformation campaign. When I started to see this, I just lost interest in the whole thing.

Rumors & lies spread like wildfire over the internet. Even if you think you may be cutting edge - there's the potential to be played.

You have to be very careful & read between the lines - not just connect the dots...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

I wish it were that easy. No one ever read between

the lines for me and lyme. I had to do it myself.

But I am awfully thankful I got the chance to do

something about it.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes. We have to do it ourselves! No one is going to make you see (sounds kind of like a Beatles' song doesn't it?)

After you study it enough, you can start to see the misinformation & disinformation. You have to look at all of the angles & cross-reference everything.

Being kind of skeptical helps.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I believe there is a lot of flu going on in the Ukraine and it is H1N1 and I still don't believe H1N1 is as bad as portrayed in the press.

Yes there maybe 2 million people sick with the flu. They are a new form of casualty involving politics. And I believe the doctor doing the autopsy finding h1n1 and parainfluenza is what happened.

This is a national story not covered, either hoax or not. I'm confused by that.

--------------------
Bob

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://tinyurl.com/yffbrxj

Interesting article/research on flu resistance to antivirals.

I don't know what to make of it.

Was the vaccine not effective at all or did the

vaccine make it resistant? Another back to square one.

OH OH OH I see, they had preexisting conditions.

[ 11-19-2009, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Not to be paranoid but I couldn't find "anything" about this Dr. Victor Bachinsky on the internet other than this article. This one article was referenced everywhere... The same article over & over again.

Please prove me wrong!

It's nice to get a few opinions about this sort of thing.

Pinelady
Member # 18524

How does one end up in prison on a misdemeanor, and end up with no bail. And no release.

http://tinyurl.com/yesyner

I loved that hot orange, gas saver, VW. That is not the car of a crazy man. I wish it had been a smart car.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

I found this buried in that last post. I had no

idea. Do I think it is true. Probably.

http://tinyurl.com/6r7amq

--------------------
IgM neg pos

grandmother
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandmother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://fluboard.rhizalabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3123

This gets more interesting on the second page.

Henry Niman is from www.recombinomics.com

Posts: 921 | From CT | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Pinelady, I believe that Joseph Moshe was an agent provocateur...

Just my gut feeling. I don't have a TV with cable so I missed the whole news event.

If you are into conspiracies - look up about all the microbiologists who died mysteriously...

Sorry Grandmother - I just don't have the mindset for all the technical stuff. I've been researching XMRV & that's quite enough for me.

Pinelady
Member # 18524

There are reports of spraying in Germany now and

reports of birds falling dead in Europe. We are

under high alert for air and elevated for national.

http://tinyurl.com/yzu8oz9

http://tinyurl.com/y8afq97

http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/Copy_of_press_release_0046.shtm

Incidentally the same thing is happening to chickens/ducks in India.

[ 11-19-2009, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

This is the school he teaches at certainly exists.

http://www.bsmu.edu.ua/en/index.asp

I can't find a roster of teachers at the school. Plus we're doing searches using English to find someone. Might not be the best method of finding him.

--------------------
Bob

Pinelady
Member # 18524

German newspaper says they gave their military non additive, killed vaccine.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks for looking into it Bob... Still doesn't make me trust him or the media. I'm a "devil's advocate" when it comes to stuff like this.

Someone I know always says - "If the world comes to an end, at least I won't have to pay back my student loans..."

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

http://www.criminaldep.chnu.edu.ua/en/history/victor_bachynsky.html

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS- So sad about the budgies. I love budgies!

They spray here quite often. They did spray the NYC area alot more when I lived up there...

About the microbiologists who mysteriously died-
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/deadbiologists.html

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

"An autopsy on two casualties revealed [the budgies] died from congestion and haemorrhaging of the lungs."

I don't know where you find this Pinelady, but Thank You!

--------------------

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

Then Pinelady's: http://www.dhs.gov/files/programs/Copy_of_press_release_0046.shtm

I've got to say, I'm digging this so much more than the Cold War. I mean, we should have done this ages ago!!!

--------------------

Pinelady
Member # 18524

WoW. Sounds like Victor knows what he's talking

about. I don't think it was a boiler flue stopped

up. If any of my birds start croaking I will let

you know. This is unheard of and very alarming.

I think we should be at severe alert. You know how

many chicken farms we have around here. Ouch.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Dr. Bachinsky may have high credentials but he still could be towing a party line (if you know what I mean).

The Bushes never denied they were Skull & Bonesmen... if that makes any sense to you.

I have to stop before they come & get me here - LOL

Pinelady
Member # 18524

I thought this would be cool if it was accurate.

But it appears it is not up to date. Hummmm.

http://healthmap.org/en

http://healthmap.org/nejm/

http://healthmap.org/en

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

British Columbia Centre for Disease Control said

it is probing why residents suffered anaphylaxis

at a higher rate compared with the previous five

seasonal-flu-vaccination programs, suggesting it

could be because some people received H1N1 and

the seasonal flu shot simultaneously.

I was afraid they would screw it up.

http://tinyurl.com/yaddfpv

http://tinyurl.com/yg8frqf

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/2009_11_15_archive.html

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Vicks recalls nasal spray.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6608952/Vicks-recalls-nasal-spray.html

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Children will be offered two injections, each containing one half of an adult dose of

Pandemrix, made by GlaxoSmithKline, as data has shown this has produced a good immune response,

but this will be kept under review.

Meanwhile the World Health Organisation said all the pandemic vaccines were showing a good safety

profile and there were no differences between them.
http://tinyurl.com/ybpp7cr

http://tinyurl.com/yenozee

Swine flu: intensive care beds for children 'could run out'
Intensive care beds for children could run out in Britain this winter due to swine flu, researcher have warned.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://www.standeyo.com/index1.html

http://www.standeyo.com/index1.html

Global incident maps of what is going on around the world. With everything from swine flu to terrorist attacks.

[ 11-20-2009, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I wonder if Dr. Bryzinski has an axe to grind. He mentioned in his interview it was a bioweapon. Human beings are emotional beings, it may not sit too well knowing a bioweapon inflicted the injuries to the people he forensically reviewed. He may be acquainted with many who have become sick. My intuition is he's angry at the situation. I guess in time we'll know more.

I'm sorry too for the budgies, but in a way they may have some folks from being sick or worse. In essence they did what they were once used for in mines.

You might want to see the following interview on immune system:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/jhutton.htm

--------------------
Bob

Pinelady
Member # 18524

More scientist who have died.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Pregnant women tell of loss.

http://noworldsystem.com/2009/11/15/pregnant-women-miscarriage-after-h1n1-vaccine/

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Scotland deaths rising.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/glasgow_and_west/8370807.stm

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://www.news-medical.net/news/20090810/Aethlon-Medical-tests-Hemopurifier-against-H1N1-virus.aspx

Aug.2009 Hemopurifier testing to clear body of virus.

Wonder if it would clear lyme also?

[ 11-20-2009, 11:41 AM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Patient with H5N1 and H1N1

http://www.swineflu.org/printer_friendly_posts.asp?TID=25822

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Take from China.

Zhong Nanshan, respected by many in China for his candour and work fighting "severe acute

respiratory syndrome" (SARS) in 2003, said he did not believe that the national H1N1 death toll of

53, the Southern Metropolis Daily reported on Thursday.

Zhong, who is now a doctor based in southern province of Guangdong, said that "some areas have

not been testing deaths from severe (pneumonia) and treating them as cases of ordinary pneumonia

without any question".

http://www.dowell-netherlands.com/2009/11/14-h1n1-student-victims-death-toll.html

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

The lowdown on Baxter law suits.

http://www.unfictional.com/pdf/baxter-lawsuit.pdf

I had forgot about them mixing up heparin products also. My My.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Someone caused the deaths of 4000 hogs in Iowa.

http://www.lmaweb.com/news-information/

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

A mutation found in Norway swine flu victims.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=974173

So much for being very stable. I don't believe if

Norway had found this WHO would have ever let it

out. What say you? I think this calls for an

investigation. I wonder what AG Blumenthal has on

his plate?

[ 11-21-2009, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Sherry is recommending Kombucha tea

http://ukraineplague.blogspot.com/2009_11_15_archive.html

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Really interesting about the Hemopurifier...

I'm sure it would help to some degree with Lyme to get rid of any viruses in the system. I'm not sure how it works with retroviruses. I don't know hardly anything about them but I think they change your DNA. You would need to clear the retrovirus & then heal your body from the damage. Just a guess...(?)

PS- now that I think of this - it only filters the blood... how would it get to the intracellular pathogens?

[ 11-20-2009, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: sparkle7 ]

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

It's funny you should mention kombucha. Who would have thought it would be a way of keeping h1n1 away.

I drink 16oz's a day. I have 30 bottles in my refrigerator down stairs. Probably cost me about 6 dollars to make it. So it is about 30 cents a bottle. You go to the health food store and it is over 3 dollars a bottle. I've got 2 very healthy scobies. I've stopped production for awhile so I have the scobies hibernating.

I've heard people warning not to take kombucha if you have candida issues. Not sure how much of an issue it really is. My guess it isn't, but when you consider one of the constituents is yeast, well maybe that excites candida. All I know is I feel better drinking then not.

--------------------
Bob

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Bob -----we need to talk. LOL

Can I have your recipe? Or where you got your start?

--------------------
IgM neg pos

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

@Bob: Yes, please post.

--------------------

grandmother
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grandmother     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Thus, all references to D225G, in the NY Times, have been EDITED OUT, as has cytokine storm. [Eek!] This is WHO and CDC warning the NY Times NOT to create a panic (directly or indirectly). Message management is a high priority but the cat is now out of the bag (or the toothpaste is out of the tube and getting it back in is next to impossible). WHO and CDC spin mode will remain in high gear." Henry Niman PhD

This is from page 8 of Two Shoes Dropping at

http://fluboard.rhizalabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3206&start=0

Dear Lyme Friends, PLEASE STOCK UP ON FOOD, DRINK AND SUPPLIES, just in case.

[ 11-21-2009, 12:08 PM: Message edited by: grandmother ]

Posts: 921 | From CT | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Thanks grandmother. I guess I am not the only one

scared. Luckily at this point in history it is

being very spotty. But if they do not get it

contained by major efforts it too could also become

more virulent. Yes they edited. It appears they

don't want us dummies asking people who work with

it just exactly what it can do if conditions are right.

[ 11-21-2009, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

This is my impression:

1. The reason WHO stated pandemic watch so early on is due to the virus being an accidental "escapee" from a lab.

2. That the rapid availability of the vaccine is a move by governments to indemnify themselves of a "plague".

Considering 2, one does wonder about whether one should be vaccinated.

--------------------

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

My other question is whether the vaccine is effective / how effective the vaccine is for this mutated strain?

--------------------

Pinelady
Member # 18524

According to your nieman poster link, it will not

take much...quote "A vaccine panic is next,

followed by real panic." What is know is the

vaccine may have some effect. Fact is

they just don't know.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

grandmother
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19908

I care about all of you. We have been through so much, together.

PLEASE STOCK UP ON FOOD, DRINK AND SUPPLIES.

It is better to kick yourself for stocking up... than to wish to God you HAD stocked up.

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

I think the issue is going to be face masks and the vaccine.

--------------------

Pinelady
Member # 18524

I agree on the masks. I'm not so sure it did not

get started in a vaccine, I guess history will have

to tell that story.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I don't think we need to panic. We really don't know exactly what goes on in countries like Russia, Ukraine, most of the continent of Africa, etc. unless you are there.

There's a language barrier & most people in the west (EU, USA, etc.) can't even read the alphabet in Russian & some of the other locations exotic to the western world. It's very easy to spin all of this to make people panic.

My feeling is they want people to panic so they get the vaccines. I have been doing alot of research on AIDS, HIV & XMRV. It crossed my mind that the reason people have developed these retrovirus based illnesses is due to vaccines! I'm not a scientist but I do alot of reading.

Retroviruses are caused by implanting genetic materials of animals into humans via organ transplant & injection. These retroviruses effect people differently depending on their genetics.

If it is true that "they" want to kull the world's population - then, the way to do it is through vaccines. They just want to panic people into getting the jab... This is just my opinion.

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://www.kyivpost.com/news/nation/detail/53300/
Remember these numbers are striking when you compare such a small country to the US.

Thats why we are here sparkle, opinions, everyone has one.

Here is a link to keep watch on reports of changes.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/genomes/FLU/SwineFlu.html

http://mammalia.gsc.riken.jp/swine_influenza/

==================================================

D225G D222G. They are practically throwing it in

their faces. If you read between the lines, so here we go.

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/11210902/D225G_1918.html

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Of the 88 cases H5N1 confirmed to date in Egypt, 27 have been fatal. http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_11_20/en/index.html

http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html

We don't have a vaccine that will take care if that mutation.

[ 11-21-2009, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Pinelady ]

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://www.recombinomics.com/whats_new.html

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/11200903/Russia_D225G.html

--------------------
IgM neg pos

canbravelyme
Member # 9785

You are going to _love_ this one:

http://tinyurl.com/6r7amq

02 Jul 2008

Homeless people die after bird flu vaccine trial in Poland

"Three Polish doctors and six nurses are facing criminal prosecution after a number of homeless people died following medical trials for a vaccine to the H5N1 bird-flu virus."

"In 2002, a number of ambulance medics were found guilty of killing their patients for commissions from funeral companies."

You see, corruption is represented in the medical "industry" just as so in other professions.

--------------------

Pinelady
Member # 18524

I wonder if they knew how many billions it was

worth, or rather did they get their moneys worth.

Now what will the consequences be? I wonder who

ultimately will be at the end of that trail?

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Understanding the implications.

http://www.recombinomics.com/News/09140901/Swine_Is_Swine.html

I think once again they tried to fool mother nature and it has back fired.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

You know if they have screwed this up so bad.

Someone needs to get ahold of samples of all the

vaccines available and test them to see what is

really in them. Someone we can trust to test it right. That would not be WHO.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

Now I wonder if the new aids vaccine on trials has anything to do with this?

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/booster_shots/2009/11/cold-virus-may-have-caused-2007-aids-vaccine-trial-failure.html

November 18, 2009

I find it ironic they talk about this now...

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://news.mongabay.com/2005/1103-wcs.html

Avian flu vaccine under development with help of WCS
WCS news release
November 3, 2005

Avian influenza virus samples collected from wild birds in Mongolia by field veterinarians from the

New York City-based Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) have been selected by the World Health

Organization to be part of a new human pandemic influenza vaccine currently in development. The

samples, collected in the midst of an outbreak in August killing wild ducks, geese and swans in

northern Mongolia have unique genetic characteristics which make them a valuable

addition to a human vaccine based on a variety of strains of influenza.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

On Tuesday, a 9-year-old chimpanzee named Kipper died at Lincoln Park Zoo after he and the other six members of the group he lived with contracted a mysterious respiratory infection.http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/03/gorilla-dies-at-brookfield-zoo.html

The controversy-plagued Topeka Zoo on Saturday reported another death of an animal at an age below its typical life expectancy.
http://cjonline.com/news/local/2009-11-07/gorilla_dies_at_topeka_zoo

Titus, Africa's most famous silverback gorilla who was the subject of a BBC documentary last year, has died at the age of 35. Rwandan officials described the animal, one of only about 700 gorillas left in Africa, as "possibly the most remarkable gorilla ever known," because of his long life and his rise to dominance in his group.--BBC
http://www.peoplepets.com/news/pets-in-the-news/the-water-bowl-rwanda-s-most-famous-gorilla-dies-at-35-plus-bo-obama-s-salon-of-choice/1

The gorilla, M' bili, was 17-years-old when he died this morning of unknown causes. And that age is well below the average life expectancy of 40 to 50 years for gorillas.
http://www.wibw.com/localnews/headlines/69527717.html

Gorilla dies at Toledo Zoo.
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:L5QB1dyKxxEJ:www.toledozoo.org/newsroom/Media%2520Releases/2009/Gorilla%2520Dies.pdf+gorilla+dies&hl=en&gl=us&sig=AHIEtbRmna24F_gjJVO5x_cS TZXQcZFBrw

which included taking blood samples and performing other tests, were described as routine preventive medicine,
http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2009/06/birmingham_zoos_28yearold_gori.html

Annual gorilla vaccine program.
http://gorilla.wildlifedirect.org/category/gorilla-tourism/page/2/

http://www.vaccinape.org/

WCS works to safeguard all four subspecies of gorilla, all of which are classified as "critically endangered" or "endangered" by the IUCN Red List.

Cameroon is one of seven African nations supported by the Congo Basin Forest Partnership

(CBFP) and the Central African Regional Program for the Environment (CARPE). The U.S. government

acting through the Department of State and the U.S. Agency for International development (USAID)

has invested more than $60 million in biodiversity conservation in the Congo Basin.

http://www.bio-medicine.org/biology-news-1/Wildlife-Conservation-Society-helps-Cameroon-create-new-national-park-7142-2/

Its gotta make you wonder.

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Pinelady
Member # 18524

http://www.kyivpost.com/news/nation/detail/53354/
Health Ministry confirms 374 deaths

That avg. 14 deaths a day.

Although it was reported For the last 24 hours 11 people have died.

new insight into tamiflu resistance
http://fluboard.rhizalabs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3206&sid=f2e640c7890f4f0709b066ee2c6033bb&start=140

--------------------
IgM neg pos

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Wow, too many links to look at this morning!

Well, I ran across something interesting on another board that sounds very plausible (hope it isn't a repeat of what's in some of the links here that I don't have time to look at right now....):

quote:
See: Synergistic Action of Hemophilus Influenzae Suis (Bacteria) and The Swine Influenza Virus on the Chick Embryo. Frederik B. Bang, M.D. J Exp Med. 1943. January 1; 77(1): 7-20. The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research New York. PMCID: PMC2135289.

* The above study identified a greatly amplified and highly lethal effect on chicken embryos when normally harmless HIS bacteria were combined with harmless Swine Influenza Virus.

This resulted in immediate destruction of chicken lungs -- black like coal, bloody, quasi-pneumonia -- just like in the 1918 pandemic and also these Ukraine Flu outbreaks.

Infection with the Swine Virus also allows the HIS bacteria to remain in the system longer. It was also found that pigs were susceptible to human Influenza A virus and the addition of cultures of H. influenzae, either human or swine, produced a more severe disease.

Now that's a very interesting find about the synergistic action of the swine bacteria Hemophilus Influenzae Suis and the swine flu virus - apparently, ``In the early fall and winter months swine have in their bronchi and lungs the germ (Hemophilus influenzae suis) which is quite harmless......''

So, only in combination with the swine flu do we have a deadly combination..... perfect!

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state that should a more deadly pandemic emerge here in the USA along the lines of the Ukrainian outbreak, simply making a homeopathic nosode out of the phlegm from someone ill with the disease could save a lot of lives.

After all, this was the way most nosodes were made back in the early days - this was how the original Influenzinum was made, for instance. If adequate dilutions are made of the sample, no molecules of `disease material' will remain in the final product.

I'm NOT going to try to tell anybody how to do this! I caught all kinds of flack here for explaining how to make a homeopathic remedy out of a tick, so I won't go there again. Just keep the idea in the back of your mind and if things get scary here in our country, I'll post more about this (or make the information available in some way).

--------------------
Tracy

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement