LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
lax mom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have 2 more days of Pyrantel pamoate to go and just I want to quit. I skipped it last night [Frown]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone notice the salt c makes you urinate a whole bunch? this is confusing me.

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The salt and the C can act as stimulants incrreasing the need to urinate. Also can be from dieoff. Drink more water to make sure you are hydrated.

lax mom,

sorry you are having a rough time. Taking a break is sometimes needed if the herxing gets too rough. I hope you feel better. [group hug]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all - hadn't been on Lymenet much this past week and came back to see this great thread!

I have been treating for about 18 months. I have positive tests for Lyme and Babesia Duncani and a clinical dx of Bartonella.

Last year, I recall seeing live "evidence" in stools (very thin stringy white worms which were moving - yuk), which is when I first thought I might have a parasite problem. My integrative PCP (who I see in conjunction with my Lyme doc) wanted me to do a stool test, and would you believe that it took me a full YEAR before I was able to do it?

The test didn't turn up any parasites - and I am aware that that doesn't mean that I don't have any - but it did show I have a huge yeast problem/inbalance of too much bad bacteria and no good.

I haven't seen anything "live" lately, but in collecting the samples I did see several stringy looking things, some of which were limp and others that were kind of stiff. I have no idea what those were, but I do consider it a good sign that they are at least dead.

So, as to what I'm on, and have been on. I'm on Daraprim (Pyreimethamine) for parasites, in addition to a lot of abx and herbs - Arteminisin, Bactrim, Flagyl, Rifampin, Cefdinir, Cryptolepis. Also Boluoke for biofilms.

According to my LLMD, Daraprim is an anti-parasitic. Has anyone else tried it?

Also, I think I've read that Art and Flagyl have anti-parasitic qualities? Would love to hear if these have helped anyone else with parasites.

I would like to add in some of the more traditional parasite remedies that many of you have posted about, but my integrative doc thinks I'm at my max now with everything I'm on.

So, for the time being, I'm slugging along with my current course, and I'm ok with that for the time being because I'm progressing.

I am curious though about enemas and colonics. Is there a web site or book with basic directions on how to do these?

Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tricky Tickey
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My de-worming experience:

I was actually wanting to make sure all the borrelia was eradicated because some people told me my LLMD didn't treat me long enough (4.5 months) due to the fact my elbows still hurt. so I thought, okay, I'll hit the worms, too! All this was after I stopped ABX from LD.

The first time I used Salt-C, I started out on a dose that was too high.....something like 1-3 grams per dose 2 times a day. Sometimes it gave me a headache, then diarrhea. I only saw a few worms during the month I was on it and sometimes it was questionable. I drummed down the dose and was faithful to taking it daily over this period of time.

I ended up, about a month later, with extreme sleepiness, that 'blah' feeling, then got a case of the shingles!! Yikes! On top of it all, I got a mega yeast attack. It was because I didn't take enough pro-biotics. Anyone taking Salt-C should make sure they take enough!!!! ( Probiotics. )

Anyhow, this picture below was 4 days after I started Salt-C when I was taking that "overdose". I believe it's a worm. It was only about an inch and a half long, but weird looking, regardless.

-

Then this photo was taken 8 days later:

-

I do believe it is effective. I took Huma worm twice, faithfully, over the 30 day period advised,, but never saw this. I did, however, notice an increase in energy! A red bump appeared on my face, frequent breakouts, but overall, was cleansing. I noticed during the 2nd time I took the 30 day remedy, it made me constipated.

All in all, I say it's worth it to try a protocol until you find one that works for you.

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine look like the second pic

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW~ Great job TT. The pics you posted look like Ascaris roundworms, I hope you stay on the salt/c and get rid of the rest of these critters,

Keep in mind that they can lay 200,000 eggs a day so you need to be diligent even when you feel better.

If just one egg is left over, the cycle will start all over again. Taking extra cloves will help kill the eggs. Hanna Kroeger has clove caps that are very inexpensive.

Ip,

If you have this infection, this is probably what's making you feel so sick. I hope you keep going with the antiparasitics so you can begin your road to recovery.

Keep in mind it can take 3-6yrs to get rid of this kind of infection, so don't get discouraged. You will begin to feel better and better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lax, at least you've done some of the pyrantel (good for you)! I could not tolerate it. Did you do it with the iver or separate?

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
laxmom - I was thinking... have you been on Ivermectin yet? It's a great broad-spectrum med.

btw - I passed about a 10" worm this morning! I started treating back in May! How could some of these creatures still be alive after so many months of treatment??! I find it astonishing.

Maybe at some point I need to do a liver flush or a gallbladder flush. I want to make sure I am medically supervised to do this because if these organs are infested, I don't want it to put me into a tailspin.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl: I managed to do 11 days of the 14 day round of Pyrantel...can't take another day of that med.

No, I haven't taken Ivermectin...just Biltricide and Pyrantel.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, 10 inches! OMG! You've been working on parasites for a while now. I'm surprised they are still coming out. Maybe the big ones were hanging on? Is that the biggest one you've had?

Lax, I think it's wonderful you got 11 days down. I could barely take one. 11 days are great!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
laxmom - 11 days is a big accomplishment! Maybe switch to herbals and salt/c to keep the killing, but it will probably be more tolerable to handle. You are on a good path. Hang in there.

Catgirl - I know! No, it is not the biggest I've had. I have as long as 16" (several of them), and I've had many in the 8-10" range. What freaks me out is that these are segments....which makes me wonder how long these suckers really are!!

My eyelids are still weird - I hope it's not parasite related. I want it to go away. Feeling ugly:( Oh yeah, and I chipped my front tooth as well....that's attractive.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I am dragging today (fighting the onset of a cold--a few sneezes). Plus, my lyme has reared its ugly head due to the onset of amalgam removal. Watch out, anyone who is planning on doing this (setback).

My NP wants to put me on Ivermectin and doxy. Has anyone done this with salt/c? I'm supposed to start bilt today, and forgot and accidentally drank salt C this am (habit, plus I thought it might help fight off the onset of a cold). Is salt/c okay with bilt (has anyone done this or have any suggestions)?

I wonder if I should wait to do all of this. But a full moon is here in two days. 2-3 days before a full moon has usually been my worst time with parasites (insomnia, etc). This is so confusing to me because my lyme is back, and my brain isn't as clear as it was.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Tammy, 16 inches?!!! O-M-G!

I told my NP that it felt like I had an alien in me (eyes got really big). I can't wait for the mass exodus you've had. :)

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Tammy,

Not to worry that you are still having worms exit. Actually, a good thing. Think of it this way. If you have had an abundance of worms in your colon (could be 30-50 as an example)

They all can't exit at one time. Some are just waiting there turn to come out. So, really not to worry.

Catgirl,

The full moon is when they procreate, so it's the best time to hit them. Probably not the Lyme that's back, it's mostly about parasites, and the more you get rid of, the clearer you will feel.

Remember the brain/gut connection and that's where these critters have made their home, so try not to let it confuse you.

The fog can come and go, and will eventually leave. Keep going everyone and stay focused on getting rid of what's been making you so sick.

P. S.

Tammy,

sorry about your chipped tooth. [Big Grin] I am sure you are still beautiful.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Catgirl:

But a full moon is here in two days. 2-3 days before a full moon has usually been my worst time with parasites (insomnia, etc). This is so confusing to me because my lyme is back, and my brain isn't as clear as it was.

Woah- It's a full moon? No wonder I'm having issues!! I haven't slept for two days, seriously irritable, and feelings of paranoia/doom/dread.

Man, I need to start paying better attention to the moon cycles.

Just wanted to let you know I'm feeling it too! [group hug]

Also, read what Gael said about parasites procreating during full moon.

I am upping my Humaworm today!!!

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Drink milk or eat icecream during full moon because the parasites love it and it keeps them in the digestive tract. That will make them more susceptible to eating the antiparasitics or salt/c.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh oh oh my god. I just had an exodus of parasites. Passed a worm at least 10" long. Freaking out...wow.... [dizzy]
Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thanks Gael.

daynise - we're on the same page today! IMO if they are that large, that means you have likely had this infection a very long time, and likely have a lot of them. Keep at it. Stay on top of your detox support. That makes a huge difference.

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Tammy-

I agree- it must be a well established infection- today is the first day I'm up to even a child's dose of Humaworm and I'm still only doing 1/4tsp salt/1000mg C!

Ahhh! I can't imagine what's going to happen when I go up to the adult dosage!!

And I bet anything this is what's causing me to lose so much sudden weight- 30lbs in 3 months!

Thank God I found this forum when I did! I never would have thought to treat parasites if I hadn't joined Lymenet.

Have you continued to see this kind of activity?

I forget- how long have you been doing Salt/C and parasite treatment?

I really want to feel happy that I'm seeing such "progress" but I'm totally freaking out.

Denise

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Denise, I totally understand that freaked out feeling. It is almost hard to believe what you are seeing. Yet it is also empowering. Now you finally have a weapon against these invaders.

I've been treating since May....that's 8 months. And I'm still expelling just about daily. I have found, though, that I do not expel if I do not continue with daily coffee enemas.

One of my docs seems to think that perhaps they are lodged in the gallbladder and/or liver, and that the coffee enemas must be stimulating those areas causing the parasites to expel. Makes sense to me.

I still haven't regained all of my weight. But I'm still infected.

It's great that you are seeing these results with such a low dose. You are on the right path!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

My NP thinks they are bound up in my body (including the ones that I already killed with some parasite meds). Coffee enemas didn't force them out though. :(

--------------------

lax mom
Member # 38743

Hi guys,

I never saw worms, only liver flukes...is that still a bad infection?

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

glm1111
Member # 16556

Given how sick you have been, I would say absolutely you have a bad infection. Other parasites and or worms may still be exiting down the road.

I would be totally surprised if they didn't. If I remember correctly, when my mass exodus started, it was liver flukes and other parasites that exited first.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Catgirl - maybe try adding castor oil packs on your liver at bedtime. Then do coffee enemas in the mornings.

laxmom - I bet you will have a lot more to come. The fact that you have liver flukes makes me think you have some other bosom buddies hanging out as well. Keep us posted.

lpkayak
Member # 5230

gael-i do plan to keep on this but i was thinking i should do 2x a day every other day cuz i am having trouble taking care of myself now-i hope to figure that out and dont really think it is parasites

i have been tired, depressed...just slow the last two days also...sounds like many of us have.

im going thru so much right now i dont know what is doing what...

i would love to lose 30 pounds but wouldnt want to gain it back...

i want to detox...does chlorella do anything? i have some but it is past the date...do you think i should try it? i want to do DE but cant order stuff til after the first

im curious about this full moon-my first on salt c

oh yeah...and i do believe i will stay on this protocol FOREVER since eating ice cream is a must!

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Ip,

Every other day is fine if that's what you feel you can deal with. Uh, Don't over do the ice cream, milk might be a better choice. Still think you would benefit from some antiparasitic herbs.

Salt/c might not be enough for you. Also adding things like coconut oil or coconut water, and extra cloves would be a good idea. Kefir as well.

If you had worms exiting which you described and they were also exiting from your mouth and nose, you have a hypereinfection.

Check the symptom list at Humaworm and I am sure you will see most of the symptoms you are describing. Hope you feel better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

Has anyone had success with Hulda Clark's Para-cleanse?

I need simple ingredients. I'm no longer open to RX anti-parasitics and I don't want to try Salt/C yet due to blood pressure.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

quote:
Originally posted by Tammy N.:
Yet it is also empowering. Now you finally have a weapon against these invaders.

You are totally right. Thanks for sharing your experience with me.
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

quote:
Originally posted by lax mom:
Has anyone had success with Hulda Clark's Para-cleanse?

I need simple ingredients. I'm no longer open to RX anti-parasitics and I don't want to try Salt/C yet due to blood pressure.

Lax Mom,

I haven't tried Para-cleanse, but Humaworm has been more gentle than Salt/C on my system. I haven't herxed or reacted poorly since starting it.

Don't know if you've already tried it though...

lax mom
Member # 38743

daynise: I tried a children's dose of Humaworm. It worked, but it made me very dizzy.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

laxmom - Hulda Clark is beyond knowledgeable. I'm sure you can trust her products. I'd give it a try. In fact, I might try it myself when I run out next.
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. So it's full moon time.

I've been on:

salt/c, 3-6g a day for 2 months
diatomaceous earth, for 2 weeks
black walnut hulls, 4 days (up to 45 drops today)
artemesia annua, 500mg 2x for 4 days
cloves, off and on for 3 weeks
pumpkin seed, snacking for 2 weeks
raw garlic, 1 clove a day
random coconut water and coconut oil

thinking of making one of those shakes with coconut oil, lecithin and artemisia tomorrow

maybe even some oil of oregano for good measure

ate some coconut gelato tonight (i've been 99% dairy and refined sugar-free otherwise)

haven't seen any "evidence" yet

we'll see

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

the "ice cream was a joke" i drink skim milk and have cottage cheese sometimes

i was supposed to try dairy and a bunch of other stuff "free" beginning jan 1 but this all hit me and i cant do it yet...

i have some coconut oil...but its old...does it go bad?

i really need to go slow until i can walk...or find out why i cant walk

but all this celebrating about the full moon made me decide to take a salt c dose now...

also-i only had one from my mouth...and maybe i was wrong...maybe it was hair...

and for a long time i have had the seseme seed things coming out of my eyes and skin...

anyway...we'll see if the moon helps me tonight

--------------------

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lpkayak:

i have some coconut oil...but its old...does it go bad?

Coconut oil stays good for a long time at room temperature. Years probably.
Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael and Tammy. :)

--------------------

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

VV - you may want to try one of the tried and true herbal combos such as is found in Humaworm or Parastroy. From what I understand, it's particularly important to have Black Walnut Hull, Wormwood and Cloves. I noticed wormwood was missing on your list. You are taking great things, btw. But maybe a combo supplement intended to treat parasites may work better. Just a thought.

laxmom - Not all Rxs are the same. Just because Pyrantel was a challenge for you, doesn't mean you won't tolerate others better....such as Ivermectin. The good thing is there are options, thank God. I'm so grateful for that.

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Tammy,

Artemesia Annua is Wormwood [Wink]

I have parastroy sitting here, but I take almost everything that is in it separately. This way I can leave out stuff I don't like such as the psyllium and cascara sagrada.

I prefer fiber in the diet and magnesium citrate as a mover. I am still not sure why people take psyllium for constipation bc it gels to a tough consistency and looks like it can stop up the bowel.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Oooh....didn't realize Artemesia Annua is Wormwood....although it does sound familiar now....
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey- thought I'd chime in- 1st full moon on salt/C- I've been releasing small parasite junk- really since I started it.

I do 1 Oxy powder w/ Triphala at night to keep the bowels moving and cleaned out.

I always have the full moon marked, and my appetite always increases few days before- I'm up to 3 doses of salt/C per day,

and my daytime fatigue is back- a bit depressed about it- trying to remain patient- I am definitely hitting another layer of Lyme I feel, too-

Tired of being tired, but I have to remember this all doesn't go away fast.

Keep on keepin' on.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

VV,

Artemesia Absinthium is the wormwood most used for Intestinal Parasites. Artemesia Annua is more of an antimalarial and are described as two different herbs.

Also best to take cloves more frequently as they are antagonists against the eggs and larva. Cloves are also antibacterial. Just want to see you take what's most effective against these invaders. [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

surprise,

Sorry your fatigue is back, but is most likely from dieoff. You might want to consider adding some antiparasitic herbs such as Parastroy or Humaworm and extra cloves. Hope you feel better soon.

The good news ia that getting rid of these parasites will help you recover much faster. Getting enough rest is a big part of healing. Feel better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone on this thread used DEC? That is my next plan of attack. I saw a couple of threads in the past, but wonder if more people are using this now as people are becoming aware of parasites.

Also, does anyone notice a flare at a certain time of day. I have a flare at 2:00 pm never fails, same exact time. I searched 24 hour cycle and found one article on a 24 hour cycle with filaria.

Also, how many on here have eye symptoms? Very common with this type of parasite.

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

quote:
Originally posted by Haley:

Also, how many on here have eye symptoms? Very common with this type of parasite.

I do. I have floaters that obstruct about 1/3 of my vision. And my vision has gotten very bad. I can't drive at night at all anymore.

And I often get tonic pupil -not sure if that's neuro lyme or parasites though...

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I started bilt yestesrday and accidentally took salt c too. It's just habit for me to take it in the am. The right side of my back (more towards side) hurt a little last night. Then I blew it again and took salt c this am. I felt better lyme wise, but my side starting to have a minor pain. Does this mean I need abx?

I am supposed to start Iver tomorrow. I also have some doxy (have been holding off because I blew it and took the salt C).

Do you think I should take the doxy tonight with the bilt?

--------------------

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Catgirl -- I didn't take any abx while on parasite treatment. I'm inclined to say skip it....that's what I would do. My goal is to rebuilt my gut and abx is contrary to that.

Having said that, I don't know everything about your situation. We are all different. You should probably discuss this further with your doc.

Haley -- Yes, I have a lot of floaters. But I can still see well (with glasses of course!). What's bothering me the most is inflamed, itchy, flaky eyelids. But my docs seem to think its probably from a tinted hair product I was using. It can take weeks to subside, so I am crossing my fingers it goes away.

Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys is anyone noticing a worsening of symptoms , especially depression with the full moon?
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Maya,

Hi, are you currently doing salt/c or antiparasitics? Symptoms can worsen during a full moon because that's when parasites are most active.

Catgirl,

Have read on here in past posts that Ivermectin and doxy was a good combo. Supposedly doxy kills the baby filarial.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

Maya: I noticed my eyes are EXTREMELY twitchy. I too wonder if that has something to do with the full moon.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

lax mom
Member # 38743

Tap water alert!!!!

I was searching for info on twitching and parasites. I ended up finding this page:

http://www.holistic-wellness-basics.com/parasite-diagnosis-questionnaire.html

It states that using unfiltered tap water, for colonics or ENEMAS, can be a source of parasites!!!

(A few weeks ago there was a thread about water sources for enemas)

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I feel heavier in the chest. Think I am going to nebulize some potassium iodide.
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Tammy and Gael. :) I don't think I was drinking enough water (my brain just isn't working like it used to). I vaguely remember someone telling me or posting that parasites hate doxy. I'm hoping this will force them out.

Tammy, I'm going to try the castor oil pack you suggested. I'm just curious though, has anyone ingested any castor oil? Someone told me it's supposed to help purge/clean the colon.

--------------------

lpkayak
Member # 5230

day 10 salt c-i did take a dose last night with the full moon but really didnt see anything

having problems with daily living...skipped today cuz people around got me confused

after my test on tuesday i hope i get answers and a plan

i seem to get "heavy" in the chest too...more so soon after a dose

1. is chlorella a good detox? is it ok to use it when it is past the date?

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Maya, I read a link today that said depression is a symptom of toxins released by parasites.

--------------------

Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really cat girl that's really interesting, since even after stopping humaworm about 1.5 wks ago I was still having mass exodus , got some liver flukes and what looke like parts of a huge tape worm and have been depressed more since then, wonder if it is from the heavy metals that have been released
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larae30
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larae30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been doing a variety of antiparasitic herbs and meds and have never seen any evidence... I have done: humaworn, tinctures, paragone, parastroy and a couple abx.

I am going to try biltricide next and hope to try ivermectin in the future.

Does one always see 'evidence' at some point, or is it best to just keep treating for a long time and wait and see? I feel like I'm wasting money?

--------------------
Treating lyme, bart and babs

Posts: 506 | From NE | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Just wondering too, does ginger do anything to parasites?

And lax mom I am wondering how you are doing now?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Larae30

I did 6 mos of some very strong antiparasitics (took between 8-12 caps a day) and could feel things moving around, but it wasn't until I added salt/c that I experienced a mass exodus of parasites.

Keep going because the antiparasitics are also effective against other pathogens.

I would def add salt/c to the mix. It puts the parasites into osmotic shock(dehydrates them) and makes them let go.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Larae30
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35220

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larae30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I need to read more about salt/c, it honestly scares me for some reason.

--------------------
Treating lyme, bart and babs

Posts: 506 | From NE | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Don't let it scare you. There is a HUGE difference between sea salt and table salt.

Sea salt is loaded with minerals while table salt is stripped of any minerals and has been processed with chemicals. Sea salt is very close to our own natural body fluids.

You can start at a VERY low dose like 1/8 to 1/4tsp each and see how you do. Sea salt and vitamin C also support the adrenals. Hope you give it a try.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

larae-i was scared for a long time and started a few weeks ago and it is much easier than i thought

gael gives good advice adn there are books written explaining it and sites

good luck

i am not doing much today...preparing for long time at hospital tomorrow for a test...hope to get answers and then get back on salt c

--------------------

lax mom
Member # 38743

Maya: I had to take a couple of days off of my RX's...it was all overloading my liver.

Unfortunately, my LLNP recommends I finish up the course of Pyrantel...so I will go back on it tonight.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

I so hate this roller coaster. [Frown]

I was feeling a little better yesterday, but woke up this morning drenched in sweat, 100 degree fever, and diarrhea all day.

Wonder if this is a herx from upping Humaworm? Although, even with a higher fever, I still don't feel as bad as I did when I had a kidney herx a couple weeks back from Salt/C.

Drinking peppermint tea, chicken broth, coconut milk, lemon water...

Anyone have other suggestions for dehydration?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Coconut water is best for dehydration because it contains high potassium needed to balance electrolytes. The sweats and diarrhea are most likely dieoff. This is actually a good sign that the herbs are working.

Hope you feel better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Thank you so much Gael!
glm1111
Member # 16556

aww, your so welcome! Keep us posted and get some rest.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does bragg's apple cider vinegar do anything for clearing parasites?
Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Not Really. ACV has some good health benefits, but as far as I know won't kill parasites. You need the antiparasitics and salt/c or pharma drugs to kill parasites.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sideways
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sideways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just read through a bit of the thread and I have a question.

Last summer, I noticed what looked like corn silks in my...waste. They weren't moving but they were about 3-4 inches long. I'm off all meds right now and just realized while reading this thread that I haven't seen them in months.I've been off abx since Oct.and haven't been doing well lately.

Could those have been parasites? I dug one out with a wood skewer one time and it was stringy amd fibrous. It didn't really look like something that had been alive. But now reading here and seeing pictures, I wonder...

Sorry for the tmi.

Posts: 181 | From Midwest girl gone home | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBinme
Member # 34131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBinme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael, what is the coconut oil good for? I happen to have some...thanx
Posts: 79 | From Maine | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

sideways, Sounds like you are describing parasites. I would start some antiparasitics and or salt/c ASAP. Don't let this infection get any worse. These parasites lay eggs on a daily basis.

BBinme,

Coconut oil is antifungal, antibacterial, and antiparasitic. Coconut oil by itself is not enough to get rid of parasites. You need antiparasitic herbs or pharma antiparasitics.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dogmom and CD57, I don't know how I missed your posts! I'm such a zoner right now (getting amalgams out).

I suspect my issue (uti symptoms) was due to microbes being released as the humaworm killed some parasites. I'm now on doxy and ivermectin (just started). Doxy should take care of this.

[ 01-29-2013, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael,
Thanks for starting this thread - I haven't had time to read it all, as I am trying to manage my sick family. I posted separately about my son who has had tourettes for the past 4 months which has worsened over that time.

He had a HUGE increase in his violent tourettes talk on Saturday when we started up another parasite treatment (Caprasite) for him. He was unmanageable - hitting himself in the head and crying and screaming at people for no reason. I just realized - was that the time of the full moon? Perhaps that was why he had his worst herx ever from parasite treatment?! I know he has had them for years so I am convinced we have to do this continuously - the short courses of herbs or ivermectin help in the short term but don't get rid of the problem.

The tricky part is he also has a bad case of CMV/mono and is dizzy and fatigued and nauseous all of the time. Our EDS practitioner says he as autoimmune hepatitis from the mono/EBV. His skin does have a yellow tint. His lyme levels are very low right now so I don't think that is his issue.

He thankfully had a much better day on Sunday and an even better day yesterday. Today he woke up crying and saying he was too tired to walk, as his legs were wobbly. This weakness has been a symptom for the past 3 months. I think it's viral but who knows - it could be the parasites.

Have you all seen set backs with parasite treatment or do you see gradual improvement? I expect, like lyme, there are good days and bad, but I was so sad this morning when he feeling awful again. It is so discouraging. He is a bit better now but still can't go to school.

Also - I was wondering - for salt/C can you dissolve salt in juice and then take a capsule of Vitamin C? Do they have to be taken at the same time? I have been adding salt to my kids' lyme cocktail, which is made with vitamin C as part of it, so I figure that should work. They don't like the taste of the straight vitamin C/salt in water but I can get them to take the salt when it's mixed in with other things.

Thanks,

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick battler, where did your son get these parasites do you think?

I also remember you said that your family has been able to knock out bart with cumanda/samento, just wanted to say that's great. How long did that take you?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The worms come from food we eat but you can get flukes from a mosquito bite or tick bite. Dr. K said that if you have eaten at a restaurant, you have parasites!

I even took some deli ham from Whole Foods to my practitioner for testing because she says never to eat pork due to parasites....and it did have a type of worm larvae on it when she tested it. Haven't had pork since!!!!!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement