LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 38)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome- thanks abby
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Juli, all I'll say is I'm no longer dying. My issues is I've been bitten so many times, I don't know what I'm carrying.

I believe bart and tried lev and rifampin the last 2 yrs to jump start because I couldn't get anywhere with rife.

The freqs I've gotten from here are HITS. So I'm encouraged about that. I've got lyme, myco, cmv, ebv, strep, bart and the last week I'm really thinking babs is mixed in the pot.

I'm not cured yet. But I can do life sometimes. I just have learned to rest and take care of me after I do life.

Life is so hard to do sometimes?
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

But I'm working it and one step at a time is how I go about it these days.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
METALLlC BLUE
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May 18th 2011 1:30 PM: This was my 91st Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Still taking time off from MSM today. Today I'm going to follow John Stoller's routine recommended here in the order of Lyme 432, Bartonella (BLO) 832, Mycoplasma Species 690, Babesia Species 570, Anaplasma Species 387, Erlichia 395, Epstein Barr virus 880 and finally Xmrv 448. I'm repeating the Mycoplasma frequency since I improved the day after, not sure it's attributed to Rife, but will repeat it.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Mycoplasma Species
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 690
  • 1: Dose: 45mins
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: None
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 20dp in 64oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 20 push-ups, 20 crunches, 5 pull-ups, and 60 mins on exercise bike
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None
  • Health Function Scale: 40%

24hr: Insomnia, difficulty with fatigue.

48hr: Felt better. Sleep improved with Ambien/Ativan combination.

[ 05-20-2011, 05:28 AM: Message edited by: METALLlC BLUE ]

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Square wave on the MOPA or regular amplifier is usually the preferred method.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5K is supposed to be good for heart palps.
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mojo,

I have used the 5K for detox. I've wondered what else it is good for? Can't remember if it was you or Map1131 that mentioned it a while back.

I know I have to be careful and not use it to often because it makes me visit the bathroom ALL day long and it's not a good thing! *blush*

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking.. when you say 5k are you referring to 5 Hz or 5000 Hz? [confused]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Juli!

5000 hz (edited to remove a zero!)

I may have mentioned it a while back - I got it from my sister - but I think she got it here a long time ago. My Dr. said it's good for heart palps, too.

[ 05-19-2011, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: mojo ]

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Mojo!

My MOPA only goes to 40,000. I was thinking it was 5000 Hz.

I get a lot of heart palps to but mine is due to a Mitral Valve.

I suppose I could run it without the MOPA.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Jeff,

You exlained the workings of you machines far better than I could.

All I can say is it works well.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

OMG !! Lymie typo

5k is only 5,000 Sorry!

quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
Thanks Mojo!

My MOPA only goes to 40,000. I was thinking it was 5000 Hz.

I get a lot of heart palps to but mine is due to a Mitral Valve.

I suppose I could run it without the MOPA.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hehehehe! No damage done, Life Happens!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

METALLlC BLUE
Member # 6628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for METALLlC BLUE     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May 20th 2011 8:00 AM: This was my 92nd Treatment. I waited 48 hours to begin this treatment since the last. Started 5gm x 1 yesterday morning. Today I'm going to follow John Stoller's routine recommended here in the order of Lyme 432, Bartonella (BLO) 832, Mycoplasma Species 690, Babesia Species 570, Anaplasma Species 387, Erlichia 395, Epstein Barr virus 880 and finally Xmrv 448. I'm repeating the Mycoplasma frequency once again for the third time since I improved. I can't attribute it to rife exclusively but I did sleep better with some medications and by going to bed earlier.

• 1: Purpose: Kill Mycoplasma Species
  • Make: Rife Labs
  • Machine Model: EMEM3D2
  • 1: Frequency: 1: 690
  • 1: Dose: 45mins
  • Distance 1 foot
  • Location Target: Anterior of Body
  • Duration: 48 hours
  • Interval: 1 min
  • Clothing: Cotton Tee Shirt, Cotton PJ pants
  • Stomach Content: Empty
  • Detoxification: None
  • Water: Trace Mineral Research, 20dp in 64oz Fluid,
  • Post Water: 16oz filtered
  • Exercise: 20 push-ups, 20 crunches, 5 pull-ups, and 60 mins on exercise bike
  • Immediate Effect: During & post treatment: 1: None
  • Health Function Scale: 45%

--------------------
I am not a physician, so do your own research to confirm any ideas given and then speak with a health care provider you trust.

E-mail: [email protected]

Posts: 4157 | From Western Massachusetts | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeap it was me that what using 5000 for detox and visiting the bathroom too.

BMs are a good thing. I'm glad 5000 is working for some.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reading through the new Universal Frequency list for the GB4000...

On Duty Cycle page it's recommended to use a 90% duty cycle for better results.

Then the next page it says to set the Duty Cycle of the Gate to 50%

Are those 2 different duty cycles? (It's a wonder anyone figures this out on their own [bonk] )

[ 05-20-2011, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes! There is a Gating Duty Cycle and then there is a RF Duty Cycle. (i think that is what it is called)

You will find the RF Duty Cycle by pressing the . button and that should be set to 90.

The second one is found when you press Gate" then press 3 it will show you the rate I use 20 then press Enter and set that one at 50 or to your liking.

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
I'm reading through the new Universal Frequency list for the GB4000...

On Duty Cycle page it's recommended to use a 90% duty cycle for better results.

Then the next page it says to set the Duty Cycle of the Gate to 50%

Are those 2 different duty cycles? (It's a wonder anyone figures this out on their own [bonk] )

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

twingirl
Member # 13172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Mojo's sister and I got the 5K frequency from the list I got from the maker of my machine. I have an EMEM5.

5 K is also a very good detox frequency and it's on the list for many other things as well.

--------------------
dar

Posts: 95 | From michigan | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thanks Twingirl for sharing it with us and what it is used for!

It is good to know!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks for clarification Juli
scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I'm new on this board and brand new to Rife. However, I am open to learning/tryig anything to kick my Lyme/Bart.

I am reading this link but 38 pages will take me a little bit of time to get through...and perhaps the answer is in there some where. But if it's not a big inconvinient can some one tell me where I can buy one of these machines??

Thank you!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

http://www.drloyd.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=2

^^^ Rife Buying and Selling Equipment

mojo
Member # 9309

Twingirl - I was going to try to explain the hands on the neck thing for heart palps - I think you would do a better job.

Thanks!

twingirl
Member # 13172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about the neck massage! Heart palps can be reduced by using your hands to gently massage the sides of your neck. This works well!

--------------------
dar

Posts: 95 | From michigan | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twingirl
Member # 13172

According to the list that came with my machine 5K is also used for Abdominal pain,acne,Aids,Allergies, anemia, Bad complexion, Boils, breast trouble, breathing, bunion pain,cancer, chilblains, cold feet, cricks in neck, dandruff, dullness, ear aches, ears ringing, easily fatigued, eyes blurry crossed, near sighted, infected , facial paralysis, fainting, frostbite, Gall bladder, goiter, halitosis, hay fever, many things for the heart, indigestion, inflamation, irritability, muscles, neck, MS, and more I'm getting tired of typing!

--------------------
dar

canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan or Juli,

When running low freq auto channels (like 585 or 586 for parasites)...

I'm in RF mode using Square Wave -
Do I turn Gate ON?

*I know with high freq (1-2 MHz) the gate needs to be ON.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I always use gating when trying to kill a pathogen.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ok- thanks
I'm truly not trying to make this so difficult lol
And I'm not even sure brain fog should take the blame - this equipment can be confusing. (I'm also not tech savvy AT ALL)

I programmed my first channel last night.

Bartonella
5,849,088 (357)
13,107,200 (800)
13,631,488 (832)
13,795,328 (842)
14,155,776 (864)
19,638,354 (1198.63)
12,435,456 (1518)

Gonna give that a whirl soon

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would not run that autochannel very long the first time. Maybe a minute each frequency. A Bart herx can be just as bad or even worse than a Lyme herx.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ok - I'll keep it short.

I've knocked back so much Bart already. I'm hoping that will help minimize any further herxes.

lindaca
Member # 23871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lindaca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone found frequencies and/or protocols that will help with spinal cord flares?

These are areas that show increased signal on MRI's, which are typically called demyelinating disease by the radiologist, and are likely caused by lyme and co's.

I'll be getting a coil machine shortly, so any info on treating for this would be appreciated.

Thx!

Posts: 40 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

lindaca,

I've read 666

But I also believe Bart drives deep into the nerves - so any Bart freqs should crate a response to the spinal cord I would think

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lindaca, my thought is that you should start as recommended with borrelia (432) or perhaps bart(832) as one of these is most likely the highest on the hierarchy and these are the first recommended frequencies for the coil. If you get a hit, and after you get up to 5 min on the abdomen, then maybe start adding minutes by covering that area of your back with the coil first before adding other body parts. This would start to clear the area of the bugs (but you aren't going to get all the cysts right away).

Some have posted normalizing or healing frequencies that might help but others think that any frequency works by killing something. I don't know. You could check CAFL.

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

On the auto-channels... I was editing a couple of them...

When a frequency is deleted and left blank it will just skip that number, right? As oppose to sitting on a 0 frequency?

[ 05-23-2011, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

That's how mine works and I assume the same [Smile]

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lindaca
Member # 23871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lindaca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I emailed Buhner about the spinal cord flares, and his opinion was that it is caused by Bart, so seems that's where I should start. I've heard of some people moving the coil from the head down the entire spinal cord to treat, so maybe that's the way to go, starting with just a few seconds per area and moving up from there.
Posts: 40 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

linda,

Absolutely - when I move the coil up and down the spine on my lower back and move it to the left and right too and get major twitching.

Indicating to me that I'm hitting Bart in the nerves (because the twitching doesn't happen with Lyme 432 or Babs 570)

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Bart messes with the nerves quite a lot, but especially when you kill it. Luckily, the damage it causes on the way out seems to heal back to normal.

Coconut Oil would seem to be a good supplement to help heal nerves. Its easily absorbed medium chain fatty acids should speed up the healing process.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

That's good advice on the coconut oil Dan.

I would also throw in B12, lecithin granules, magnesium malate, and maybe St Johns Wort.

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
canefan, i can't understand your format, when you wrote

Bartonella
5,849,088 (357)
13,107,200 (800)
13,631,488 (832)
13,795,328 (842)
14,155,776 (864)
19,638,354 (1198.63)
12,435,456 (1518)

The numbers on the left, are they 3 separate numbers, and not something in the millions?

What r the numbers in parens for? why parens?

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

The numbers on the left are converted to MHz

I converted the numbers in parenthesis (832) to their highest harmonic (13,631,488)

I've yet to run this channel - but I will let you know if/when I do.

I'm currently Coiling for Bart and using the GB for parasites & detox.
I'm traveling quite a bit this summer and the GB is much more convenient to lug around than Coil ha

lindaca
Member # 23871

Coil machine is set up and tested... ran the lyme frequency for only 15 seconds. Want to see if I herx before upping the time.
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Anyone get a hit testing the Mycoplasma Pneumonia Freqs?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

The first time I ran 690 (Myco) I did for 12 minutes.

24 hours later had major heart palps and very sore buttocks and knees lol

Now I also ran 432 4 days before that - but I do believe the 690 freq hit something.

canefan17
Member # 22149

Update on my Bart Channel
This list has changed (after talking with Jeff)

Bartonella
5,849,088 (357)
13,107,200 (800)
13,631,488 (832)
13,795,328 (842)
14,155,776 (864)
19,638,354 (1198.63)
12,435,456 (1518)

He said generally speaking people stay in the 1-4 MHz range. (like Rife himself)
So I've recalculated these to fit those specs.

1,462,272 (357)
1,638,400 (800)
1,703,936 (832)
1,724,416 (842)
1,769,472 (864)
1,227,397 (1198.63)
1,554,432 (1518)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Canefan17,

I use the 690 weekly for Myco it is listed under Fermentan's pathogen.

The Myco Pneumonia freqs I have are...

Just trying to narrow my search. Looking at the above freqs I'm not recognizing any of them as a "double" freq that may be used for another pathogen but I can't be certain.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

What symptoms make you think you're dealing with Myco?
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Second LLMD I had seen DX'ed me.

Mycoplasma pathogen symptoms are much like Lyme symptoms except worse pain and I went downhill faster.

I was running 2 miles a day. Weight lifting etc. Became sick and could hardly walk within weeks.

LLMD said persons with just Lyme can walk around for years before getting as sick as I was.

On a Happy Note~ I may have went down hill quickly but thanks to Rifing I'm coming back quickly to!

I'm not running as of yet but I'm doing a real good job with my new Elliptical.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

That's great to hear (well the last part at least)

Juli what does your core body temp typically run at?
(low?)

I've read that mycoplasma tends to affect the thyroid. Causing low body temp, cold feet, etc

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

97.2 - 96.3 depending if my thyroid is regulated correctly. I have had Non Hasti hypothyroidism for over ten years so it's not Lyme or Co related. I lost half my thyroid in 2008 because of follicular cells. (high risk pre cancer)

Thyroid issues also run in my family. My Mother, Sister and Grandmother.

However, that is VERY interesting because when I got sick my levels dropped extremely low and quickly at that! I have always been Very Stable and I watch my levels like a hawk FT3, FT4 & TSH. It took me 3 months to get regulated again. I thought that was why I was so sick even my Endo agreed. Hypo can cause Fibro/joint pain symptoms.

As I brought them back into balance months later I realized something was still wrong and that is when I went to my MD and she ran the Elisa test and it came back positive for Lyme.

Strange thing is although I had to increase my thyroid meds I've now had to go back to the lower original dose. I check my levels every 2-3 months and I now stay very stable again.
Maybe that explains what happened to my levels!?

During that time... I was wrapping my feet in heating pads and I still Could Not get them warm!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Imo I wouldn't rule out Lyme regarding your thyroid issues (Lyme goes after glands and organs)

My 1st symptoms before I came crashing down with Lyme were hypothyroid related. (along with fibromyalgia oddly enough)

I've lost almost half of my thyroid too(left side)

For me it's Lyme.
And Lyme tends to migrate and affect ONE side of the body (all left for me)

So it only made sense to me that my low body temp (97.0), half thyroid destroyed, and hypo symptoms are borrelia/cos.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Yes, I know it can.

I had symptoms on both sides of my body. Not one side worse then the other. I've read Lyme hits only one side.

I was in horrible pain and I say every kind of pain known to man.

Shooting/Stabbing/Cramping/Burning/Throbbing/Aching/Drawing/Tenderness/Soreness just to name a few and it was pretty much constant.

At times I felt like I was having a toothache" deep within my bones.

Are you on thyroid meds now? How's your BP?

Mine is low for the most part 98/58

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

map1131
Member # 2022

I don't know about the one sided not both with lyme? The only sx I've had that weren't on both sides at same time in 12 yrs is/was:

-facial tics moved around but mainly in my mouth area
-tooth pain that moved around
-ear pain or aches in one ear, but mostly one is just worse than the other. That switches ears too.

Goodness I've gone from the top of my head and down to my toes, thinking about all my issues that are either gone, still occuring daily or still occuring on a cycle.

My sx are 99% on both sides and have been forever. I was highly IgM positive for lyme antibodies in '02.

I've always thought how odd that if one side has sx it's always the otherside too with exception being in major organs.

Even my lower back issues the last year is in both kidney areas. It's both knees, both ankles, both wrists, both shins, both elbows, both eyes, both muscles, when bodywork finds a pain it's always on the same area other side.

It used to be one foot had lesions, it moved to other foot a few times. One breast had lesions underneath and now it's appearing under the right side also. Lately it's even been left and right breast underneath at same time, which just started under right 3 mths ago?

Elbow lesions always pop out at same time? One might do better healing faster than the other.

Pam

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli,

I'm not on any thyroid meds. I refused to go down that path (synthroid, armour, etc)

I'm hoping that treatment of Lyme and Co coupled with supplementing Kelp and adrenal support will help bounce it back.

My BP is pretty normal (I also take Hawthorn)

Map,

Dr Burrascano, Dr Singleton, Buhner, etc are a few of the Docs/researchers who I've read that from (regarding Lyme migrating).

And it was a light-bulb moment for me because in my case my left side has taken much more of the brunt.

Plus when I Coil for 432 - I tend to get MAJOR joint pain in left knee, left hip, and left shoulder.

If I ever have joint pain in both sides I presume it's Bartonella or Mycoplasma (maybe even candida)

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have not heard of one side being affected more, but there are many variations of the disease.

One disease that is known to hit one side of the body is Shingles. Herpes Zoster is the virus responsible for that problem.

It would not surprise me if this virus could be causing problems also, other than what it is known for. When treating Cindy for XMRV I triggered a Shingles outbreak. She was harboring the virus, as most of us do. I am not sure if it bothered her in any other way, but it is known that it can cause Ramsey Hunt syndrome.

The CAFL Herpes Zoster frequencies took care of the Shingles.

Maybe something to try on a slow day.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

It is interesting to hear how Lyme effects us differently.

Pam, what co's do you have?

Maybe it is the co's that effects both sides more so then the Lyme?

I tested in 2010 with 4 High Bands IGM's and a couple of medium. I've read where it is rare to see medium bands let alone high.

I suppose that confirmed a more recent infection.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of my symptoms have been felt on the left side.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

OMGosh Dan,

That is good to know because I've had shingles 4 times over the past 20 years.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mojo
Member # 9309

My left side is my bad side, too.

My BP is typically on the low side of normal - when I'm herxing it goes below normal. My heart rate is usually 95 or higher (and goes higher when I herx)

canefan17
Member # 22149

What can you guys tell me about E Coli?

frequency?
symptoms?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

All I know about it is that it is normally the main culprit causing urinary infections.

I also know the reason persons are getting it more often these days is because of all the corn they are now feeding the beef.

The movie Food Inc. is a real eye opener if you haven't already seen it.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Cane,

check out the freqs on the sideband calculator I had sent you I see E coli is listed!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ok, thanks
canefan17
Member # 22149

OMGosh!

I just ran my first DNA frequency.
I did 2 minutes on the gut (for Bart)

And it BY FAR had the most impact of any frequency I've ever run.

The twitching was intense, I got blurred vision immediately after, and I'm already sick to my stomach.

All I can say is holy crap - I was not expecting it to be that powerful.

So Coil'ers... the frequency I ran was just a lil over 1000 (first time I've run one that high)
The amp fan turned on right at 2 minutes.

So does this mean I don't need 13 AMPS to run this frequency?

I can use lower amplitude? (maybe 10 or so)

[ 05-27-2011, 06:34 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Those DNA frequencies can take you by surprise. The Bart one seems to hit pretty hard.

The one I am using for the MAP bacteria related to my Crohn's, is messing with me a lot. I have stopped using it for now, because of the gut pains it is causing, but will continue when I have a chance to be ill for a while.

I suspect the bacteria is inter cellular like its cousin Tuberculosis. There is going to be some suffering involved, but it gives me a shot at a cure, instead of the array of inadequate treatments for the disease.

Good luck with the Bart, and keep us posted.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Do you guys think Wobenzyme will send Lyme into cyst form?
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Cane,

the only thing I know about it is that Bryan Rosner lists it as one of the herbs (I think it is a herb) to use along with rifing to help fight Lyme. I've read it's a pretty powerful Tx against Lyme.

I keep thinking about how Bryan also said Lyme can't hide from rifing!

I personally would "Guess" that it could force it into cyst form but eventually the rifing would kill it anyway. It's gotta come out at some point!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

I think it's just systemic enzymes

Pancreatin
Papain
Bromelain
Trypsin
Chymotrypsin
Rutosid

Apparently it will go around digesting and cleaning up dead bacteria (in liver, etc)

Even dissolves biofilms and is a strong anti-inflammatory.

I emailed Rosner asking if he thought it would send Lyme into cyst. He said, "probably not."

: )

[ 05-29-2011, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

That's good to know.. I thought it was used to kill the lyme.

I should have looked in the book first. That is what it indeed says.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

lindaca
Member # 23871

Do you coil on the same day that you take antibiotics, or do you only coil on the days you're off antibiotics? One of my docs thinks that you're not supposed to do both on the same day. Thx!
canefan17
Member # 22149

Why do you guys think we get so thirsty after rifing?
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I think it's our bodies trying to "flush" out the toxins. I get that to!

Hey Dan, what is the base number for 2016 Hz I'm assuming it is a harmonic of ?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been taking Wobenzym for about 6 mo now. I'm herxing when I coil with 432, so I don't think it's sending Lyme into cyst form.

I've also been taking Humaworm and Parastroy. That didn't encyst it either.

I don't think we should worry so much about Lyme encysting at the drop of a hat.

A doctor in FL uses Invanz (a cell wall inhibitor) because it drives borrelia into cyst form better than other abx. He actually WANTS it to go into cyst form to get the active load down and get the patient feeling better and then he uses a cyst-buster to kill the cysts.

But just the fact that he says that one drug sends them into cyst form better than other abx suggests that spirochetes don't all immediately encyst every time any hint of an antibiotic, herb, or enzyme appears.

Our coil builder friend has told me that after you've killed off the main Lyme load, when flairs occur (due to coming out of cyst form), the herxes are never as bad as they were when you first started coiling for Lyme. That's assuming that you haven't stopped coiling entirely in between.

I found this to be surprising because when they come out of cyst form, about 5 spirochetes emerge from each cyst. So one would think that this multiplication would cause a real big herx.

But since this is not the case, it suggests that when you kill off that main load with the rife machine, you've made the biggest dent and not many will get into cyst form.

From then on it's just a matter of snuffing out the flairs when they arise.

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Good info chaps.

What benefits did you notice from Wobenzym?
I'm hoping to repair some tissue/cartilage damage.

And Dan - in some of your old posts you made claims about finding a frequency that you thought hit cyst form.

Has your opinion changed?
(I think the frequency was 2016)

Kris8
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kris8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

My husband has a nerve stimulator implanted in

his back due to Lyme. He was recommended to try

Rifing, but cannot get a conclusive answer from

his urologist if it is safe to rife with that in

his back. He cannot have MRIs anymore and

cannot go through the security at airports (has to have the pat down)etc.

Does anyone have this device and if has it been

safe to do the Rifing with it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Kristin

Posts: 22 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lindaca
Member # 23871

Kristin, I'd call the manufacturer of the stimulator.
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement