LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LymeAware, 4 frequencies, 12 minutes!! Wow. I am just using 1 frequency for Lyme 432 and focusing it on the abdomen per instructions from a mentor.

He recommends working up to 4 minutes on the abdomen as the main focus of the session, then move around to the extremities and head. He claims that focusing on the abdomen causes the strongest herx, suggesting a heavy infestation of Borrelia in the organs. It's all conjecture of course but I definitely herx stronger that way. I've tried not doing the abdomen, just other problem areas and I don't herx as much.

At this point in my journey I no longer have a baseline to compare to so it is difficult to determine what is a herx and what is just the Lyme Life.

Keep in mind that the DC is powerful enough that if you are holding the coil on your abdomen, you are getting your lumbar spine as well.

Are you using all Lyme frex or are you targeting other bugs as well?

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well folks, it looks like you have another DC user joining the ranks here. I just took the plunge today and ordered one. It will probably take a week-and-a-half for me to receive it. I'll be glad to chronicle my experiences here.

This will be my first treatment modality. I am very excited to try something that has a good track record and does not kill the patient along with the disease the way abx do.

As I experience this process, I hope to be as much of a help to others out there as Lymenet has been to me.

As Jackie Gleason said...."and away, we go!"

--------------------
-chaps
�Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!�

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!
Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeAware     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations chaps! I'll be interested to hear your experiences, and wish you the very best in your process with it!

Digby: That's really interesting what you said about directing the coil at your abdomen having stronger herxes. In my first 2 sessions we directed it at my abdomen, and my last 2 sessions were at my upper spine. I actually had much stronger herxes at my upper spine! I herxed either way, but the herxes were stronger at my spine.

Of course, we also increased the time, and worked with different frequencies, so I can't say it was a completely controlled experiment, but my herxes were definitely more neurological when directed at my upper spine, and also heart-related, which was much more intense for me. So, who knows.

So far I've just been using Lyme frequencies. In my next treatment (tonight) we plan to add in a babesia frequency as well, since I just found out I have that as well, but up until now it's only been lyme.

The frequencies I've tried so far (my husband sometimes sweeps these, which accounts for the ranges): 300-303, 790-793, 21-27, 930, 864, 230.

Posts: 232 | From Oregon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I look forward to your reports Chaps.

Best of luck to you.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaps, I've heard many stories of rifing 'killing patients' through herxing. Don't take it lightly, but good luck with it. [Smile]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on seek. . not cool to scare people and say things like that.

Many stories of rifing killing patients through herxing?

Before you post I would appreciate you posting also those stories you say you heard "many" of.

????????? I so doubt that very much......!!!!

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally agree with you Spring. Lyme patients are scared enough already

I don't think it is stressed enough on this forum the importance of beginners starting slowly.

My LLMD suggested one frequency for 15 seconds in the beginning. This put me in bed for 5 days.

I would caution any new rifer to go very slowly and be very patient. Rife is not the quick fix.

Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't worry Springy and Rene. Seekhelp didn't scare me. My name is Chaps, not "Fragile Frankie." When I read SH's post, my immediate reaction was that this person might either be a medical doctor who makes boo-coo bucks in commissions for prescribing expensive Lyme IV abx, or a pharmaceutical company employee.

What people really ought to be scared of are medical doctors who want to give you all these expensive and aggressive mixtures of poison abx that don't work and only provoke the bugs into becoming more resistant and burrowing deeper into the tissues, and these docs don't even mention the word "detox." The most they will do is run CMPs every once in a while to see if you're already too late in damaging your organs. It's a fact that antibiotics have killed millions of people and left others seriously ill or crippled.

And I'm going to worry about killing myself through the careful application of a frequency? --Please. While it makes sense to be cautious and slow with rifing, I've never heard of anyone dying from rife-induced herxing. A person would have to be pretty stupid to do that. There are a lot of stupid people out there, so anything's possible, but this death-from-Rife-herxing thing sounds to me like a case for "Mythbusters."

Anyway, thanks for the warning, Seekhelp. I'll make a note of that. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm still not on my full three minutes of my Lyme Frequencies and I started this round of rifing in Sept 09! I have added 612 and 2016 - but only for one minute. And Erlich. is only 1 1/2 min! But the herx is strong.

I agree - go slow and allow the body to heal in between.

Detox is extremely important.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Digby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Chaps, looking forward to your reports.

LymeAware...Yes interesting. Because I am only using one frex so far I think I'll do an experiment and try a treatment focused on my upper spine (upper thoracic and cervicals?). I'll let you know how the herx goes compared to the abdominal focus. As I said earlier I don't have much of a baseline for comparison but I'll report as best I can.

How do you do the sweeps with the DC machine? One hertz increments at X amount of time?

Thanks

Posts: 539 | From NW Arkansas | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeAware     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Digby: Cool. I'll be really interested to hear how it goes for you, and if you notice any difference one way or the other on the placement. It's not something we have any research behind or anything -- mostly, we just thought of it and tried it and it worked for us. So, I'm curious how it will be for you.

As far as where we placed it -- yes, the coil was directed at my upper back, basically just below where my neck joins. I usually have it about a foot away, so we figure that radiates some into my neck and head, as well as my torso area.

Regarding sweeps with the DC: My husband just turns the dial on the top machine one Hz at a time. (Sorry, I'm really not technically minded, so not sure what that part is called.) I'm not sure how I would do it if I were alone, but maybe get up and down to turn it at various points?

He said that with whatever range is suggested, he looks at how long he plans to use that frequency range on me and just does the math to divide each one Hz increment into that. I hope that makes sense. (So, if he is doing 300-303, and wants to do that range for a minute total, he would turn the dial one hertz after each 15 seconds.)

Posts: 232 | From Oregon | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tick Battler -- would you be able to try using 832 on the GB @ the GW Shopping Center? You told me about it. This way you could compare it to your DT?

Chaps -- So glad you don't scare easily. I think anyone who wants to get better from lyme can't be a 'wuss.' Welcome to our forum and I am glad you will be adding to the DC discussions.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asummers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I don't think this thread is great...I just want others to know that there are other rife resources out there for us to access.

www.rifeforum.com

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Rife/

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_and_Rife/

What I like about these websites is that I have learned a lot about other natural forms of treatments & rife treatments such as the DC machine. For example, I have struggled with insomnia since my lyme dx. I learned about using Magnesium Oil & a Delta Sleep CD to help with insomnia. What do you know -- I am now sleeping great.

Again, by me doing research, I tried something new that helped. If anyone wants to know about my new protocol, just PM me and I will give you more details.

I am a true believer that knowledge is power. The more we can learn and share with each other, the better we will all be in the end.

Posts: 379 | From Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all!

Haven't been on in a while and wanted to update everyone on my last 8 weeks.

As most of you know I've been battling a chronic Lyme, babs, bart infection for about 5 years now. In the last year rifing has taken me from about 30% to 95%.

I was reinfected the begining of April and became horribly ill with new symptoms.

This time around I began rifing DAILY and that's what finally helped me turn the corner. My daily treatments included 20,27,357,550,570,76, and 832. I also ramped up my Lyme treatments to every 3 days using 432,612, and 1224.

As soon as I ramped up and got really agressive in my treatment I began improving in leaps and bounds.

I'm now back to 95% and since improving have backed off and am only rifing every 3 days with the first set of frequencies and once a week for Lyme. With my new infection 357 and 550 seemed to help the most.

I'm still astounded by these machines and their ability to KILL pathogens and so grateful for all of you here. I've also begun treating some friends and coworkers for different things with positive results and will post about that in another thread.

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay so here's my story on treating others:

Very few people in my life know about my machine - not because I'm ashamed or embarrassed but simply because it's hard enough for most to wrap their minds around chronic Lyme much less a machine that "kills stuff".

Well, I was running short on time one day and had to be at work but really needed a treatment. I decided to just bring my machine with me and sneak it in the back and run it on break. As soon as I was coming through the back door at break time I ran smack into my boss.

She looked at me and this "box" in my arms and said, "What the hell is THAT? Your 5th grade science experiment??" I explained it to her breifly and in rather elementary terms and she was so interested and a little excited.

She then pointed to a sore on her chin and said, "Can it cure Staf?" Apparently her mother was in the hospital 5 years ago and my boss acquired a staff infection that is recurring, particularly when she's under a lot of sress. When it comes back she has to go on antibiotics for a couple of months until it goes away again.

My response? "I have no idea if it will cure your Staff infection - I've only used it for TBI's - but we'll give a shot and see what happens. I got the 3 main frequencies for Staff off of the CAFL list and "plugged her in".

About a minute and a half into the first frequency she's like, "OMG! Look at my chin!" and sure enough right where the staff was her chin was twitching. REALLY bad may I add! We ran that frequency for 10 minutes and the other 2 for 10 minutes each. Her chin twitched through the entire treatment and for almost an hour after before it finally stopped.

Long story short she called me the next morning and said, "You are NOT going to believe this! All that's left is a scab! No more oozing, no more sore, nothing!" Sure enough when I saw her at work later that day it was indeed nothing but a scab. We treated her once more and it is now completely gone. That was a month ago and it hasn't come back yet.

My bosses story got around to others and before you know it I had people wanting to be treated for everything under the sun. I have since treated another coworker for staff on her leg and it's now gone as well. I've treated my other boss for rheumatoid arthritis with improvements in pain and swelling and a friend of mine for chronic bronchitis. When I treat the bronchitis it completely clears up within 15 minutes but it seems to come back about 3 days later - this is a very definitive pattern and trying to figure out what I'm missing and get rid of it for good.

Anyways, just wanted to share with others. I think it's so neat and I thank God that I have this machine.

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Thanks everyone for your collective support.

As I mentioned, I won't have my machine for another 1 1/2 to 2 weeks, but since some of you are talking about locations to treat, I've got a question.

I've got one root canal tooth (tooth #7) and 7 teeth with metal-based crowns with amalgam buildups underneath. I also have a series of amalgam tattoos on the lower left side.

I know that borrelia and other pathogens like to burrow around root canal teeth. The root canal tooth and the teeth with the crowns are giving me some strange sensations lately. This tells me that the borrelia might have arrived there and are affecting the teeth in this manner.

My question is about coiling around the head and mouth area. I know the hole of the coil should not be positioned over any areas of the body that have metal because it will heat it up, and in such cases, the tread of the coil should be positioned over those areas. Even so, is it safe to coil around the mouth when you have metal crowns and amalgam fillings? I thought I read something about galvanic currents releasing more mercury.

By the way, in reference to LL28's above post, that's great that the machines work against staph infections. I wonder if this means that it would be effective against MRSA, too?

--------------------
-chaps

mojo
Member # 9309

WOW LL - love both of your stories. So glad you are doing well.

I'm guessing your boss is quite thrilled with you.

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Thanks Mojo, I appreciate it. She is thrilled with me - still waiting on my raise though!

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear Chaps!!

CD57 - Did you ever get any of the EDTA?

Everyone. I have learned through my doctor to take an oral from of EDTA called K2 Lecithin based one hour prior to rifing.

I have done this and compared to rifing without doing this and have had a much bigger herx and overall response.

The EDTA is supposed to be disolving the biofilm and prepares you for the hit from the rife. I also used this method and same oral compound when doing IV abx and also compared treatment with and without the EDTA prior to my treatment. Again big difference.

Just sharing this because some of you may want to try this technique while rifing. I am amazed at the difference in my treatment experience when using this method!! The cool thing is too that I know is it the EDTA because I have literally done experiments using it and not using it and not changing anything else. Everything else remained a constant including rife numbers and time frame etc as well as all my typical supplements and such.

I did not change anything except that!!! so I know for sure and the difference is so obvious and immediate such as the difference is felt within hours or within 24 hours of the rife...

hen I first used it I felt the change right away. I am not using the top amount and have been doing it long enough that am not feeling it as strongly as the beginning. But I still use it. I even now add other biofilm busters to add to the affect and it is working as well. So I have a group now of things I take and I rife 30 to 60 minutes after I digest these items.. The more I add to the group the deeper I feel I am digging.

I am warning I had to work up from 1/4 tsp of the oral edta that is disolvable in juice or water to the 1 tsp. Then after time I added more things like wobnezyne and PCV tablets for example and other things too as time has gone one. Again working up.

You could induce a large herx if you do not work up. Also I had already known and worked with rife and knew how I was herxing and detoxing and had a good handle on it.

So do not take this lightly but it is something you can try. I found one source online besides my source at the clinic I went to. If you do a search using EDTA K2 Lecithin you will find it.

It is not cheap either.

But worth it for me.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

My Mother is rifing against shingles and has stopped the outbreak!!

She is in a lot of pain though and the doctors said for sure to expect the outbreak and she has managed through rife to avoid it. SHe is so happy. She rifes every day for it.

The viral issues seems to be easier to treat and feels more direct in a way. Hard to explain.

I have had a herpes pain in a nerve in my leg and I am able to rife if I feel it and I have gotten it in check where I no longer get pains.

I think rife can treat any pathegen if you find the right numbers and time frame and technique.

I am going to be working on the Coxsackie Virus B that Dr C says is at the root of CFS. I know many think and feel that CFS is just a symptom of lyme but as I treat and unravel this disease I feel differently now.

It still is all one big disease but I feel there are infections such as these that DR. C and others talk about in relation to CFS that need to be addressed and that can causes residual symptoms or symptoms that do not resolve even after lyme is gone.

I do not consider these as co infections since they are not vector borne but I do think that they are infections that the body has that need to be addressed. I even believe many of us has these viral and other infections prior to lyme and then our bodies because a place where opportunity was more open and easy when getting bit by a tick or animal that was a carrier or even if we were bit years ago and were able to keep the illness in check then our immune system stops being able to.

I know many have read Timaca's Threads on lymenet and now as I have treated and felt that lyme and its co infections are under control and in remission I feel I have to work on what is still causing left over symptoms.

Some are hormonal and adrenal for sure but there also I feel is a viral and possibly even fungal things left..

I had always treated for Viral And Fungal and Parasitic and Bacterial all this time and always felt it was all part of the picture. It is just that I now feel I have gotten rid of so much that I have to find that narrow field that is left and hit it.

I really should go through a full testing procedure and am going to talk to my doctor about it but for now I am working on just some of where my research and past tests and doctors recommendations and such take me.

Oh sorry so long!!!!

Blessings

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Chaps -- you ask some really good questions about rifing in the mouth area w/metal. I don't have an answer for you on that. BUT if you are having teeth problems that should be your 1st order of business to get it taken care of. You are right, lyme & friends love to hangout in bad root canals and such.

You might want to research Dr. K in WA b/c I know he won't begin to treat people w/ root canals or mouth problems until they get it fixed. It will hinder the progress made in treatment. I would also try and find an environmental dentist to have your repair work done.

IMO, no matter how great your treatment is, unless you figure out what is going on in your mouth, you won't get better.

Yes, you can rife for MRSA.

LL28 -- glad to see you back! I was wondering how you were doing with your re-infection...glad your persistance paid off and you are feeling better.

SS -- Thanks for the info about EDTA, I haven't ever of it before.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shingles seem to go away real easily with frequency treatment.

If an infection returns in a few days, it sometimes means you need to treat it several days in a row. This is true for H-Pylori, which needs five days or more to clear up completely.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

LymeAware...Thanks, your explanation on the sweeps made perfect sense. Perhaps you are more tech savvy than you think!

You mention that you hold the coil a foot away from your body. Everything I have read and been told about using the Coil machine said that the coil should be flush against the body part being treated. Where did you get the idea of holding it away? Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Chaps...I would be concerned about using the coil close to any metal in the body. I've heard of turning it 90 degrees to the treatment area but even then the EMF is strong enough to affect the metal if it is magnetic. The problem being...what affect? Would it loosen the bond on the fillings or leach metals out or just weaken the filling material?

Do you know if any of the metals in your mouth have magnetic properties? As I understand it all metals respond to a magnetic field but only iron and nickel (um one other I can't think of) respond strongly.

I have only done a few short Tx on my head and have not noticed any heat or sensation in the 3 crowns I have that are porcelain on gold. If one (or all) of them fall off I'll let you know! Of course the ideal would be if you could at least get the amalgams removed from your mouth.

mojo
Member # 9309

Can someone give me the frequencies for H Pylori and recommended length of times.

Thanks! I want to try to help my daughter's BF.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

The single most effective H-Pylori frequency is 676 Hz. When I used it, I was using the GB-4000 in contact mode with a positive contact on one side of my Stomach and the negative side on the other.

I ran the frequency for five minutes and also did a sweep from 675 to 677 Hz for five minutes. I did this for six days in a row, as it will come back if you do not treat it repeatedly.

I did not run gating at that time, but I would today. It worked without it.

If you have an EMEM I think it is difficult to get that deep into the body, but use it as close as you can, and increase the run time.

Let us know how it works for you.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

Thank you, Dan. I will give this a try - we aren't sure he still has H. Pylori but I suspect he does.
catskillmamala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12536

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catskillmamala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a rifer's update: I am still abx free. I had two tick bites in April, 2010, did 4 weeks abx and rife and continue to rife weekly. If I go 2 weeks on my maintenance rife schedule, I feel relapsy- aching, brain fog, fluish.

Since the bites in April, different frequencies affect me. Used to just feel lyme freqs and a few Ehr, now I feel some Bart freqs as well.

I have let other people use my machine. Some herx quite intensely. I know there is still bacteria in my hard to reach places so I may consider a coil, but it scares me. I am also concerned that I feel so dependent on this machine- what if it breaks or the power goes out. No kidding.

But, please don't tell me it doesn't work. I am off the couch and back to the board room. It is a BIG difference in my ability to think, work, play, drive and parent.

And it is SO nice not to take handfuls of pills every day. Thank you all for posting your experiences.

Posts: 524 | From Hudson Valley, NY | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOLA
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOLA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,
Haven't posted in a long while. Have a Dcoil and have only used it a few times since buying it 6 mos. ago.

LD said to wait. How long. I am not getting better on ABX and am really anxious to start rifing. The few times I herxed BAD

So should I stop Abx and rife w/out telling LD? These ABX are killing me.

Chaps - hope you got Rosners book. I had the coil right on me - my husband has a stand and I turn for different points. Even back of head. I never gave thought to my one amalgam.

Thoughts appreciated

Posts: 146 | From Vancouver, BC | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Catskill,

I'm right there with you. I was reinfected in April and now have a whole new set of symptoms and react to different frequencies as well.

I too often worry about my dependence to my machine - I can't go long without it without having symptoms come back. However, I would much rather be dependent on a machine than pills.

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring, not yet! This is next up according to practitoner. Thank you SO much!

Anyone here rifing for MOLD?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
j_liz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for j_liz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Millions have died from abx? Is that true or is that going overboard like the rifing comment?

Asummers, what is the Delta CD?

Spring, what is EDTA?

Do any of you find that your schedule is messing with your rifing? I have had a busy 2 weeks and it isn't over. I don't want to be herxing during these times, esp. since it seems to affect my bowels. (Although, I think I am having a mild flare with my UC, I believe the rifing is affecting them, too. I have had diarrhea after 3 out of 7 sessions.)

My life isn't usually that demanding (mind you, it wouldn't be demanding for someone who is well), so it shouldn't interfere too much.

Posts: 471 | From NJ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

If there are things I need to do or want to do I lighten up on the rifing.

I have to have a colonoscopy on Monday so I'm going to be nice to myself (right after I rife for Babs today and herx like heck)

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

j-liz -- here is a link to the Delta Sleep system. I downloaded it from itunes and put it on my ipod and listen to it at night when I am falling asleep.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0011ZYCHA/ref=docs-os-doi_0

In terms of your busy schedule, I think how you approach rifing during this time is dependent on your current state of health & your herx reaction.

JOLA -- sorry to hear you are suffering so much on abx. I wouldn't stop without letting your LLMD know. They might have you wean off the abx for saftey reasons. Do you have the option of working with a LLND, someone who would use herbs/supplements and help you detox while using rife?

springshowers
Member # 19863

CD - So your doctor recommended it to you? Thats great to hear. Let me know when you do it.

EDTA is.. used by many doctors to chelate metals in your body or to break down biofilm as well and the other great aspects to it you can read here below. Can be given as IV - Ca-EDTA or oral - Di-Sodium EDTA.

Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, Medicine

EDTA is used to bind metal ions in chelation therapy, e.g., for mercury (performs poorly) and lead poisoning.[11] It is used in a similar manner to remove excess iron from the body. This therapy is used to treat the complication of repeated blood transfusions, as would be applied to treat thalassaemia. EDTA acts as a powerful antioxidant to prevent free radicals from injuring blood vessel walls.[12][13]

Dentists use EDTA solutions to remove inorganic debris (smear layer) and prepare root canals for obturation. It serves as a preservative (usually to enhance the action of another preservative such as benzalkonium chloride or thiomersal) in ocular preparations and eyedrops.[14] In evaluating kidney function, the complex [Cr(edta)]- is administered intravenously and its filtration into the urine is monitored. This method is useful for evaluating glomerular filtration rate.[15]

EDTA is used extensively in the analysis of blood. It is an anticoagulant for blood samples for CBC/FBEs (complete blood count also known as full blood examination). Laboratory studies also suggest that EDTA chelation may prevent collection of platelets on the lining of the vessel [such as arteries] (which can otherwise lead to formation of blood clots, which itself is associated with atheromatous plaque formation or rupture, and thereby ultimately disrupts blood flow). These ideas are theoretical, and have so far been proven ineffective;[16] however, a major clinical study of the effects of EDTA on coronary arteries is currently (2008) proceeding.[17] EDTA played a role in the O.J. Simpson trial when the defense alleged that one of the blood samples collected from Simpson's estate was found to contain traces of the compound.[18]
[edit]

springshowers
Member # 19863

I had thought I posted this before somewhere on this thread?

If so sorry for the duplicate but it was mentioned on another thread and directed them here

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6277107509272726216#

This is one of a few videos made by this person in real time under a microscope.

Rife-Bare Plasma Experiment Destroys Organism

Utilizing a Rife-Bare phanotron plasma device, this experiment is an attempt to repeat the acclaimed work of Royal R. Rife who used his 'universal microscope' and phanotron plasma device to destroy, or as he described it, "devitalize"

JOLA
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23498

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOLA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summers,
My first dr was a famous LND. She is big on supps but not so much on rifing.

I found w/the all the ABX and hundreds of supps she wanted me to take I had to make a choice and find an LLMD.

He is on board w/rifing but he thinks because its the Dcoil it might be too strong at the moment. I herx badly; to the point of going to the ER where they will do nothing for me.

But the ABs are killing me. I also have use of a Ray type machine. Should I start w/that

Posts: 146 | From Vancouver, BC | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

JOLA -- Since the Dcoil is the most powerful machine out there, maybe starting with a less powerful machine would be best? I don't know the particulars on the Ray machine.

Just like you, my famous LLND loves abx as well. You know yourself & your body the best. If you think the abx are killing you, then you need to look for other alternatives. There is Salt/C or Coloidal Sliver.

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

quote:
My first dr was a famous LND. She is big on supps but not so much on rifing.

Excuse me for oversimplifying and stating the obvious, but for these docs:

SELLING YOU SUPPLEMENTS = MONEY
WHEN YOU TREAT WITH RIFE = NO MONEY

Any questions?

It must be kept in mind that since 1983, girls just want to have fun and doctors just want to be filthy rich. That's it. Period. End of story. Money is top priority. If someone gets better, that's OK too, as long as they made even more money off them. This is not cynicism. It's just the truth.

As far as herxing too much is concerned, everyone with whom I've consulted about rifing has recommended AGAINST rifing while taking antibiotics. For abx users, it's only recommended when on breaks from the drugs. Bryan Rosner's book also states this.

As far as the coil being too powerful is concerned, that's like saying that a Chevy Corvette is too powerful for street use. What's the solution? Don't drive it so fast.

From what I've been told about the coil from users and manufacturers is that a person should start out with short treatment times and work their way up according to strength of herxes. If a person is herxing badly then shortening the tx time is the solution. As the bacterial load decreases, tx time can be increased. It's at this time when you really need the extra power and penetration of the coil. When the herxing finally ceases, then it's time to move on to another bug. Speaking of that, they also recommend treating for one bug at a time. Treating for multiple bugs at the same time might produce too much herxing at once. You also don't gain the ability to distinguish between the herxes from particular bugs.

Another possible solution for reducing the power of the coil is reducing the output from the amplifier. I'll have to consult with my sources about this, but I think this would be another way to manage the strength of the coil treatments. If adjusting the amp output is not possible, I'm sure using a less powerful amp than the 2500W model is possible. And a less powerful amp would be far less expensive than buying one of those less powerful rife machines and using it until ready to step up to the coil. But I'm pretty sure that this is not necessary because shortening the tx times should take care of the severe herxing issues.

--------------------
-chaps

LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

Digby: Sorry to take a while to respond. You asked why we place the coil a distance from me. We originally got the idea that it wouldn't matter if the coil was a foot or two away from Rosner's rife book. On pg. 117 he says that it doesn't seem to affect the outcome of treatment.

Also, we just didn't like the idea of me holding a big heavy thing up against me -- felt awkward and alittle intimidating. We figured the coil was strong enough that it shouldn't affect its power.

However, since I read your comment I search on the yahoo lyme_and_rife group and it seems others agree that you should put it right up against yourself. People say it loses a lot of power when it's farther away. So, I don't know what's best -- I just know that I definitely herx from 1 foot away, and I actually still herxed in my first treatment when it was 2 feet away.

Maybe I would herx more if it was against me, I don't know, but it seems to work for me so far.

JOLA: When you use the coil and have such dangerous herxes, how long are you treating for? I agree with chaps that it seems as though you should be able to modulate this with treatment time, but if you are still having such dangerous herxes from, say 5 seconds, that may be another matter. Also, are you able to detox?

springshowers
Member # 19863

Look here for this specific protocol for Retroviruses. Lots of talk about viruses lately and how ironic because that what I have been working on mostly as of late.

Retrovirus Frequency List Used for Treatment

* This list is divided into two sessions, but I would recommend dividing it again into four smaller sessions if possible. Two sessions were used by us primarily due to one of the patients only being able to attend a session twice a week, and also, especially in the early going, to allow enough time for the sluff to clear between sessions while still taking an aggressive posture against the virus.
* At the end of each session, a group of "standard" frequencies are always run (shown at the end of this list).
* If the disease has progressed to the auto-immune stage. It is recommended that 3176 NOT be run as a part of the standard frequencies until the virus has been sufficiently beaten back that it can no longer reprogram the host immune system on its own. (This was at about the 16th session for DE).
* Under source, the disease (or diseases) where the frequency came from is listed. The diseases are abbreviated here, but should be readily identified from the above list of viruses.
* All of these frequencies came from either the table supplied by Don Tunney with his device, or from other tables found on the web and compiled in our combined frequency list chart. We found the frequencies from garvey.txt to be especially efficacious in working with this retrovirus in all its forms.

Hz Duration Source
Session I

9000 3min Fibro
3343 3min cpox
2145 3min CMV
2062 3min H-s
2045 3min CMV
1920 3min EBV
1900 3min H-z,H-sII
1865 3min H-z,men
1800 3min H-z,H-sore,cp2
1577 3min H-s
1550 3min H-s,H-z,H-sore,men,cpox
1484 3min H-s
1422 3min men
1044 3min men
1032 3min EBV
942 3min lupus
843 3min H-s
825 3min EBV
800 3min lupus
744 3min EBV
733 3min men
728 3min Fibro
701 3min H-c
669 3min EBV,var
660 3min EBV,men
625 3min men
574 3min H-z
554 3min H-c
532 3min H-2A
460 3min H-c
428 3min EBV,H-sore
395 3min H-c
352 3min lupus
343 3min H-s
253 3min EBV
243 3min lupus
140 3min Fibro
120 3min Fibro

Session II

6000 3min Fibro
2450 3min H-c
1850 3min lupus
1614 3min H-s
1600 3min cpox2
1500 3min H-z,cpox2,H-sore
1475 3min H-s
1464 3min lupus
1333 3min lupus
1045 3min CMV
1043 3min H-s
993 3min lupus
921 3min lupus
832 3min H-sII,men
822 3min H-s,men
808 3min H-sIU-2
745 3min H-c
738 3min var
716 3min var
666 3min EBV
650 3min men
633 3min lupus
597 3min CMV
562 3min H-sII
533 3min H-c
476 3min H-s
424 3min H-c
386 3min lupus
345 3min var
322 3min H-s,men
244 3min lupus
205 3min lupus
172 3min EBV
126 3min CMV
105 3min EBV

End each session with standard program (to insure that no secondary infections occur, and to boost immune and adrenals):

727 3min
10000 3min
5000 3min men,cpox -- Note: only run this freq. every other session to avoid overuse and fatigue
3176 3min
2489 3min H-sore, adrenal stim.
880 3min
787 3min
465 3min adrenal stim.
20 3min

See the research and sample treatments and responses of 3 different people as well.

http://www.stonecirclealternatives.com/summary.html

springshowers
Member # 19863

Cyclospora

We have found the treatment of the Cyclospora pathogen using the Rife/Bare device to be very effective. Since this device primarily inhabits the digestive track, it is possible to run longer sessions without risk of a Herkzeimer reaction. Effective treatment requires multiple sessions spaced one or two days apart for approx. two weeks, with a follow up session after a week or two break.

The following frequences and times were found to be most beneificial. Typical "hits" included gas (belching and flatulance), stomach and intestinal gurgling, and minor cramping. Also, it is best to run the "Parasite Clean Up" frequences after each session, as the Cyclospora pathogen appears capable of carrying other infections.

Duration Frequency

2144 15 min

992 15 min

751 15 min

543 15 min

316 15 min

268 15 min

Clean-up frequencies to be run after main cyclospora program (other "standard" disinfectant frequencies are also good)

Frequency Duration

880 5 min

784 5 min

728 5 min

465 3 min

http://stonecirclealternatives.com/rtcyclo.html

springshowers
Member # 19863

Rife Frequency Table

Anyone have this specific list and table that looks to be by Stone Circle and has notes from Garvey, Bare and DT, Turf, Rife, and other. As well a notes section to refer to.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Referse Rife Frequecies

Here is a reverse list that gives tons of numbers down to the decimals from Stone Circle

This and the other is NOT The same as CALF and these are some useful new tools I found.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Hemobartinella

I just looked these up. Has anyone tried them?

Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

JOLA, the power from the Coil can be reduced by reducing the amperage. If you have used 15 amps in the past, try 10 amps and work up from there.

Also holding the coil away from the body at first will lessen the intensity of the field. Check out LymeAware's comments on this above.

Finally try starting out at 10 seconds on a single frex. If you don't herx you can increase in 10 second increments.

So in summary a starting treatment might be 10 amps for 10 seconds @ 12 inches from body. That would likely be a very gentle treatment.

Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.

asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

Springshowers -- Thanks so much for sharing these frequencies!!! Awesome, I can't wait to use them.

Thanks!

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi People,

I didn't mean to leave without saying ThankYou for all the help, Dan of course for his persistence and logical approach, and Gigi for reporting Dr K's attention to parasites, and springshowers for starting and boosting the thread.

I just got too busy. Actually i didn't intentionally leave, i'm just afraid of all the time i'll have to spend now reading this thread.

I'll probably have more time in a few months. There's always importatnt information on Lymenet!

Best to all,
---Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks springshowers for sharing that. I found the freq. to use after each rife session interesting and like the idea they added some adrenal stimulation with them. Might try working with some of those next time I rife.
Plus will eventually see what my reaction is to some of the the virus freq.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hello all

Well I am not sure you have read that I stopped herxing to the Lyme and co infections and general frequencies too. I thought I had plateaued. I still do not respond to them. i think i have cleared most all of them out now via the IV treatments I got and the Rifing for months now.

I felt that there was something going on still with me that I was "missing" and I have heard many times and experienced too that when the lyme and bacterial loads come down the viral loads can go up. That is what lead me to doing more research and looking into this subject.

I did the above set I posted of viral loads and I have a huge herx reaction to it.

I am going to do the 20 sessions they recommend. If you go to the links I posted you can read about how they used those sessions on other people and how they reacted and such just more info.

Give them a try. I did not do the hemobartonlla numbers yet though and just found those off the frequency lists I posted which as well have some new info and numbers to scroll through..

keep on keeping on ....
we will get to the bottom.. of this...

springshowers
Member # 19863

Polly
Thanks for coming by. I hope you come back or come around still and be here and keep on learning. I hope everything is ok with you as well..

Hope to see you soon!

Spring

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Springshowers did you do the long list of retroviral freq. that gave you such a herx?
Once I clear out my coinfections I would like to start those. So start by doing all those freq for 1 min? Then work up to how many minutes for 20 days?

Asummers- since the xmrv virus is getting so much attention I noticed in my notes where I believe you mentioned 448 was a freq for the xmrv way back in this thread. Was that you or has anyone worked with this freq?

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hi Jarjar
Yes I did session one and I jumped in too fast because I have been over confident since not getting herxes for so long. So I did the 3 minutes of all of session I and then I did the follow up program.
Yikes. Still recovering after 3rd day which is unusual for me. And During the treatment I could tell which numbers hit me more than others. The middle of the session numbers were stronger for me.

I may go back and split it up or go to 1 minute instead of the 3 minutes.

I am sure we are all different but I would be careful with that program and see how you do.

There are different techniques to work up if you read the link. One being to take notes to the ones that you get "hits" on and then run those only working up to 10 to 12 minutes each.

You may want to read through that link that I put up on the post. It takes you through how they came to those numbers and then more details on how the viruses act and then a paragraph on how to fight them effectively using the programs above.

Its kinda intense and they say you have to be aggressive and watch out because the virus will take advantage of weak spots in a host.. and will mutate en-mass within two days to something that appears completely different!

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where did the hemobartonella frex come from?

Spring have not tried the EDTA but plan on it. am a little afraid to but will.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asummers
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18068

jarjar -- I have used 448 & seen it being used by other people. I think it did some good. The problem with me is...I am not patient. So I used 448 with other frequencies...I think I have to use it by itself to know if I get a reaction.
CD57
Member # 11749

Yes Spring et all......my practitioner says that often Lyme disease patients "become viral" when Lyme and co's are addressed....and that if they don't recover there is an environmental factor driving this.
springshowers
Member # 19863

CD
What environmental factors would drive this "viral" issue or situation? That does not quite make sense to me.

The hemobart numbers come from the frequency link list I posted right above that post. You have to click the link and download that list. And those two numbers came from that list.

Its a new list I found to work with.. Take a look.

Blessings

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
asummers - yes, thanks - I thought of that too and am going to try that frequency on the GB at the Vitamin shop in Gateway. We have been away for the past week. Just need to find the time to get over there!

Glad to hear about so much success on this thread. Very encouraging. The staph infection story from lymielauren is amazing!

Lymielauren - which frequency did you use for the staph and for how long did you treat? Which machine do you have?

Best,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Environmental issues he meant mold most likely. Or pesticides/toxins/metals.
springshowers
Member # 19863

Hmm Do you agree with that idea that there could be viral issues that remain an issues after lyme and co infections are treated due to mold or toxins or environmental stressors?

I guess If the body is stressed trying to deal with the environmental issues and in turn the immune system is stressed and not able control viral issues then it would make sense ...

Is there another angle to that?

Today I redid the same session I and after session as well but ran 1 minute each instead of 3 minutes each. Will let you know how it goes. SO far its ok but many times my herxes show up 24 hours later or the next available morning!

Let me know if anyone chooses to try the viral sessions I posted? I cam curious how it would go for you

mojo
Member # 9309

I won't be trying them for a while - because I'm herxing hard on what I've been using (babs) but will defininately get to them at some point.
JOLA
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23498

LymeAware
The most I have ever used my DC is about 3 freq. at 45 secs. each on vaious parts of my body.

I am going to my LD in 2 weeks so will talk to him about going off ABX for a few months and see what rifing will do along w/supps and lots of detox.

I have many CNS problems and need to try something new. We spent $$$$ on the DC and really feel its the answer and yet we are at a loss as to when to start. I am tired, I just need some relief.

CD57
Member # 11749

He said that Lyme patients become viral after treatment for Lyme and co's. And then if there is no recovery then there is an environmental component -- most likely mold.

Stress is huge also.

JamieS
Member # 27745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamieS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeast!

I have been rifing all summer with the DC machine.

I am using Lyme frequencies and bart and babs.

Does this also kill the helpful gut bacteria?

I cannot seem to get a handle on the yeast. It's been one infection after the other. I took three days' worth of Diflucan but it came back after a few weeks.

Are there specific candida frequencies?

Help!

Posts: 2 | From TX | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

464 Hz is one Candida frequency. I have never used it, but supposedly it works.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

You have to keep after the yeast. Diet and treatment.

I'll look for my frequencies and get them posted tomorrow.

JamieS
Member # 27745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamieS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try 464

How often?

Posts: 2 | From TX | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I would guess every day, given that it is so hard to reduce in the first place. Coconut Oil may help with this also, at least in the intestinal tract. Oil of Oregano is also used.

I do think a diet that is low on sugar, and very little carbs from grains is really the only way to keep it down.

Dan

mojo
Member # 9309

I used these frequencies for yeast/fungus:

450,465,665,690,727,880,1550 and 1654

I don't do them anymore because I'm concentrating on other things at the moment. I didn't herx but my sister (who has a candida issue) herxed hard - and she was sitting farther away from the machine.

NJLymie
Member # 27717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJLymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Springshowers, I tried to PM you but says your mailbox is full.
Posts: 28 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Oh Ok I will clear some out for you right now. ok
THanks

LymeAware
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26195

JOLA: That makes sense. I really hope you can find the right path with this.

I am no expert by any means, so I'm interested in what others have to say, but I would start with one frequency at 15 seconds. Or maybe even less time than that if you have had serious herxes from it in the past. (Does anyone else have feedback on this?)

You said that the most you've done is 3 frequencies at 45 seconds each. What is the least you have done, and how was your reaction to it?

(Edited to add: I just went back and saw Digby's advice to start at 10 seconds with lower level of amps. My brain forgot to check that and this sounds like good advice. You get the idea that starting with just one frequency at lower time level is a good way to start.)

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I realize most of you guys have been rifing for longer then I have. Curious if most of you have rifed with the mycoplasma frequencies?
I did the myco pneumonia frequencies and got a lot of delayed die off. I had gotten where I could rife every other day but had to put off my
rife session yesterday. Will see later today if I feel up for another session.

NJLymie
Member # 27717

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NJLymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
springshowers did you get my PM?
Posts: 28 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Digby
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 3888

I want to report on my latest trial. I was revisiting the Shardt Protocol which involves Diflucan and Antibiotics. Dr Shardt seems to think that the Diflucan directly affects Borrelia as well as knocking out Candida.

So I ramped up to the full Diflucan dose and then did 4 minutes on my DC machine @13 amps and had a much stronger herx then I've ever experienced with it before. Not only that but the herx was clearly a major exacerbation of ALL my existing symptoms. There was no doubt.

So I am wondering if the Diflucan weakens the Bb and the frex finished it off. The only difference from Shardt's protocol is that I used a frex instead of Abx. Actually, that's a pretty big difference but I like it better. :^)

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement