LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 58)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
cottonbrain
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somebody asked about Protomyxzoa freqs -- I use 5776 with 753 and get consistent herxing with it. I run 20-30 minutes 5-6 days per week.

Can't say for sure what it is working on, but after 40 sessions, I am still herxing from it -- is it killing the biofilm slime components? Babesia? Hemobart?

I noticed that the Bart-like stretch marks on my back have almost completely faded after 5 months of rifing. Yet, like RZR, I am not seeing significant improvement in how I am feeling.

How long did it take some of you to feel significantly better?

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan I got a message from J about a Facebook page and where your writing up notes from this thread and consolidating the info and sharing it? I went there but it is a closed group and I was wondering if your working on that and if you can share it with everyone? If you already posted something here about it I apologize as I have not been following actively in a long time.

Thanks .

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reminder as I have been asked a few times lately
and is from the beginning of this thread so I realize its hard to read and find this info.

IF you search a word and put in my name or Dans Name or anyones name you like in this thread you will be directed to the exact posting about that item

NAIL FUNGUS

Nail Fungus - Program 612 644 766 1000 190 465

Fungus Infection - 465 1550 2127 942 880 802 788 727 543 474 412 220 310 361 160 73 20

I use the first set and do very well with it
Make sure to use a damp cloth and get the contact well and direct to the toes if your treating toenail fungal problem

PARASITES / BACK PAIN
72 and 120
Nynah Silver writes that those two numbers kill 75 percent of parasites.

For me these helped with back pain but make sure to run detox numbers and such as I also posted that in the front of this thread and for me detox and organ support has been key to rifing helping me and if I do not do that after every single rife treatment I do not feel the same benefit.

I can repost those too but they are within the first 4 pages I believe.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

I have not tried this yet.
But I want to.
I know its not lyme related but we all start feeling like our faces and looks can suffer due to this disease. I know my skin has suffered and I can feel when my body is working like it should as my skin heals and looks so good and then on the worse days / weeks I can have a zit that will not heal at all and no matter what and my skin looks dull and saggy and yuck.

IDEA --- This is a post about BCX ULtra which I have but you can use any machine

When you use our Metal Cylinder Rods running the FACIAL Toning Program you will be amazed at the Face Lift. Do half your face for first so you can compare to the other side AND you will see amazing results. Then do the other half.

Frequencies for facial toning: 1.2 4.14 9.6 350 465 Hz. using SINE Wave. Some users will add the healing frequencies (MP 13) to their program for some added benefit.

Use the hand cylinders for facial toning. Hold 1 cylinder with a gloved hand (ie. Latex glove) and hold the 2nd cylinder with the other hand to complete the circuit through the face. If you use latex gloves then more of the energy will penetrate the face then travel down your hands. The gloved hand wand will be used on the face. Roll the ungloved hand wand up & down the face, avoiding contact with mouth & eyes. Around the eyes & mouth is fine. You can choose to do one side of the face first and then repeat the session on the other half of the face. After the first half of the face you can compare with other half to see results. You will feel some tingling. If the tingling becomes uncomfortable then just lower the intensity. Most people do 2-3 min per frequency. Some people prefer a moistening agent while using the cylinder on the face. Coconut oil is a favorite for some of you.

Some report added benefit by using the red LED on the face. A common method used is to very slowly pan the face in a circular motion.

Many busy people do the facial toning program while reading or watching TV.

jimfcarroll
Member # 13956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimfcarroll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok Dan. I checked the wires and they look fine. Also, I have two sets of wires since until recently I hadn't used the footpads.

I tried the audio setting and I couldn't feel anything. I tried it:

1) at 305 Hz through the S4, all the way through the power range
2) at 305 Hz with just the GB4000 generator all the way through the power range.
3) at 1000 Hz with just the GB4000 all the way through the power range.

I used the footpad wires but held the metal clamps in my hands directly. They were (of course) plugged into + and -.

I didn't feel anything. Is this an indication that it's broken? How intense should the tingling be?

Posts: 12 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimfcarroll
Member # 13956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimfcarroll     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok. I little more information. I hooked up the cylinders with the wet hand sleeves and I felt 306 Hz on the lowest setting directly on the signal generator.

However, I don't feel anything on the SR4 amplifier using the audio frequencies. Is that expected?

Posts: 12 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by springshowers:
Reminder as I have been asked a few times lately
and is from the beginning of this thread so I realize its hard to read and find this info.

IF you search a word and put in my name or Dans Name or anyones name you like in this thread you will be directed to the exact posting about that item

NAIL FUNGUS

Nail Fungus - Program 612 644 766 1000 190 465

Fungus Infection - 465 1550 2127 942 880 802 788 727 543 474 412 220 310 361 160 73 20

I use the first set and do very well with it
Make sure to use a damp cloth and get the contact well and direct to the toes if your treating toenail fungal problem

PARASITES / BACK PAIN
72 and 120
Nynah Silver writes that those two numbers kill 75 percent of parasites.

For me these helped with back pain but make sure to run detox numbers and such as I also posted that in the front of this thread and for me detox and organ support has been key to rifing helping me and if I do not do that after every single rife treatment I do not feel the same benefit.

I can repost those too but they are within the first 4 pages I believe.

Good info springshowers! Can I post this info permanently on the FB Group that you are now in? Lol!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to tell you that the amplifier will not work in audio mode. So everything worked as it should.

I think Julie's suggestion of checking for coinfections would be a good idea. It was a long time before I realized my wife had Bart.

Good luck

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks spring for bringing up those two freq that hit so many pathogens. It was 72 that knocked out my back pain. I knew it was in the 70's but not sure what.

I'm going to run it on my scaler panel and see what reaction I get to it.

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried 832 for 5 minutes on my husband today. No reaction whatsoever so far. I presume he will not herx since he didn't feel anything different while I was running it. He still hasn't had any reaction from the 612 and 2016 I ran on him for the past two days.

On to the next frequency....maybe 880 for EBV? We think he has CMV, EBV, mono and possibly borna disease virus.

We are trying to find a frequency that will cause a reaction in him since he still has fatigue and brain fog and insomnia. And has a herx reaction when he takes Samento/Cumanda. He is currently taking an antiparasitic med (iodiquinol) for blastocystis which showed up in energetic testing. He does have some stomach gurgling now so that makes sense. I expect we will get a herx when we rife for protozoa. But I think there is something else which is causing the herx from the samento/cumanda. Our practitioner thinks it could be viral.

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tickbattler if he has any fatigue issues try some of the babs freq. Not sure if you are trying harmonics on these freq as 2016 turned into 20160 might get a better reaction.
Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Of course juli.
springshowers
Member # 19863

Another thing you might want to add And what I still insist on using and I Don't treat without doing still today And I use rife as detox tool as much as Treatment tool . Along with lots of other detox protocols.

Remember my detox support thread ? Maybe I will bring that back too. For me without detox regimens I never would have been able to get out of the stuck place I was . ESP for those who have been ill for many years and who say detox is too Hard. It was / is 75% + detox and 25 % treatment that is the key for me .

I will never forget first time I ran these. My organs came alive and I felt each program literally were vibrating and giggling and tingling and aching and such. After awhile I didn't feel that reaction but I felt clearer and better and definately got better response from treatment frequencies.

Anyone try EDTA one hour prior to treating ?
Amazing difference . Give it a try. ..

Run First or alone if you never have done these
Then use as after your treatments
Time consuming but well worth it.

Liver Support (1 min each programed)
337-463-574-668-787-803-912-1862-3337-5546

Lymph Support (1 minute each programed)
146-346-428-596-767-982-1078-5176-5443-8846

Kidney Support (1 minute each programed)
248-463-522-622-658-917-1865-3374-5162

In the end I do general detox program

If your programming use square wave even
Though some with bulbs try sine wave too it seems
Reports show square wave is best.
Only things like healing of skin or such and facial
Work would be something you use sine for.
Detox really is not healing but killing and moving
Infections and toxins and organs are targeted and
Stimulated to be active by this process and start
Working better and better for you on there own.
I experienced this first hand.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring Showers.

Juli has the Facebook page, and it is a closed group.

She has done all the work for that page and knows how it works. I know squat about Facebook so Juli will copy my posts here, if they might be useful for her page, site or whatever it is called.

I am not sure how you join, but if you already have a Facebook account, you probably should create a new one with a fictitious name and then contact her about joining.

She is trying to create a place where basic information about treating Lyme, with frequencies, is more easily found by people who need a starting place. It is a chore to pick out info out of this thread. The thread here is important also. I think the two should complement each other nicely.

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Regarding Cumada and other complimentary methods.

I gave my wife Cumanda when trying to get rid of Bart. Her only outward symptom of Bart was her swollen feet. They would always swell up to a degree and after a couple of years of Lyme treatment, I was pretty sure it was another infection.

I did not know what it was until I ran the 832 Hz frequency someone here said worked well for Bart. Her response was so severe, it left no question as to what it was. All my diagnosing was done in this way. I had no doctor to work with.

The Bart was fairly difficult to eliminate. The complimentary things I gave her may have helped out.

After fighting with it for some time, I started her on Cumanda as my theory at the time was the Bart was reproducing faster than I could kill it. I have heard since it is slow at reproducing, but it did not seem that way at the time.

The combination seemed to put things in our favor. I am not 100 % sure it is all gone today. If it is there, her immune system is taking care of it now.

Other things I have always given her from the beginning is Krill Oil, Turmeric, and Ginger. These may have been more important than I realized in the beginning.

The effect that may have helped other than the antiinflammatory properties, is that they break up fibrogen in the blood. There are even better things for this such as serrapeptase, nattokinase etc.

I have her nattokinase once and she had a response that was similar to a brain bleed. I do not know if it was a coincidence or if it was an adverse reaction but I did not dare try it again.

One of the missing elements of treatment for all of these infections could be thinning the blood. I cannot say that for certain, but I read about using medications being used just for this purpose, by LLMD's. These three methods of frequency treatments, Cumanda and blood thinning supplements may have made the difference between curing, and controlling the infections.

Dan

[ 02-26-2013, 05:15 PM: Message edited by: D Bergy ]

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks spring showers for the info!

Dan, I'm glad you brought this up so I can clarity..

I have found although the postings will show on our FaceBook Newsfeeds be assured that only members that are in the actual group can see the posts and not your friends outside the group!

Fictitious names are welcome but not necessary.

www.facebook.comm/groups/rifinglyme

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan - what brand of tumeric did you use? I took something with curcumin in it a while back and it hurt my stomach.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have used various brands. Puritans Pride, Swanson's are the brands I usually buy.

I recently switched to curcumin because it is more concentrated, and has more antiinflammatory effect. This is more for my Crohn's than anything else. It is Dr's Best Best brand from Swansons.

I always take my supplements with food. I do not normally have any problems with them.

Dan

RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks springshowers for the info on all the freqs I needed. I am printing out this great info!

Love to chat, but I am off to rife the back pain away!

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bekahnerk
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bekahnerk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In order to stay on this thread do we have to post a reply instead of a new topic? I am just starting to face the fact that I still have Lyme...was on antibiox for 14 mos, various combos, and still had Lyme per meridian stress assessment testing, but had gotten rid of babesia and erlychia (sp?). Doctor suggested I try herbal therapies for a while, and I went to naturopath who gave me 3 weeks of an herb combo and said the spirochetes were gone (through muscle testing). I was skeptical but naive and basically have not been on anything for 6 mos. A friend got a rife machine and I used it twice this past week, and am having very dramatic reactions. I have been thinking through various symptoms that Lyme was not gone, but my reaction to rifing has kind of clinched it. LLMD in my area is $330/hour, plus labs, etc., and that is out of my league. I think I will have to mostly treat myself, maybe w/ help of first doc who diagnosed but he was frustrated I was not getting better and not pleasant to work with. I am not sure how important an igenex (sp?) type diagnosis is, or if I just accept I still have it and move on.

1. Is there a basic Lyme rifing protocol somewhere? I am doing general health for first 4 times per PERL instructions. Then there are a variety of banks already programmed for Lyme.
2. How long to start? How often per wk? I was planning on going 2x/week, but how many minutes? Shld I do a detox one afterward every time? I need to stay functional if possible for my 3 young kids. Have not even gone there with testing for them.
3. What about herbal support while rifing? Or shld I go back on antibiotics while I am rifing? Really want to avoid them if possible-they did nothing at I am aware of.
4. I read that sweating everyday helps. Is this true? I feel so run down I can't imagine what I wld do to be able to sweat. [Smile]

Since rifing, body pain everywhere worse, but in more of a sore muscles kind of way notepad of chronic pain. Like the pain has come more to the surface. I feel hopeful though, since this is the first thing that has seemed to have an effect, even though some are kind of strange (my chin and front of neck felt like were numb/asleep, and now my chin feels really weird like it is a different shape. I wonder if it was actually numb before and has woken up. Very strange). Other things too, but trying to drink lots, juice and do Epsom salt baths. Any other detox recommendations? Thanks for any help!

Posts: 8 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bekahnerk
Member # 40137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bekahnerk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I put in a request to join that FB group-sounds like it will be really helpful.
Posts: 8 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Twice a week is fine if that amount of yime allows you to get over the herx.

I used two frequencies for Lyme most of the time. 612 and 2016 Hz. I usually ran them for a max of twenty minutes each. I do not think going any longer accomplishes much.

You start out at whatever amount of time you can handle and increase it as you can tolerate the longer time. Two minutes is long enough to start or even one minute depending how ill you are.

Once a twenty minute run of these two Lyme frequencies are not having much effect, them move to the Rife/Peters Lyme sweep found on the Facebook site.

Detox as needed, and control inflammation and thin out your blood using Ginger, Turmeric and Fish or Krill Oil. Or other supplements that will do similar.

Give it time to work. Frequencies probably do not kill cyst form so it takes a while to gain on it.

Remember that a normal person without Lyme has no response to Lyme frequencies. Test this yourself, and you will find out it is true.

Good luck.

Dan

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan - did you normally use higher harmonics of these or did the 612 and 2016 work?

Sorry - I know I have asked you this before but can you clarify for everyone how the harmonics are calculated? Are octaves the same thing as harmonics? Someone above suggested using 20160 as a higher harmonic of 2016. Is it accurate to multiply by 10 to get a higher harmonic? I thought you have to keep doubling each frequency to get higher harmonics? I did that and did not get 20160 as an accurate harmonic of 2016.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Bekahnerk
Member # 40137

Thanks, Dan. I am not sure if I should get a doc/I genex type diagnosis before I start rifing Lyme specifically, or if I react I can be sure I have it. EDS testing found it repeatedly over 14 months of antibiox, so may e the rife wld not keep me from diagnosis either. It feels like with gluten-I don't really need to get tested for celiac and get sick eating it for a month b/c I can't eat it either way. Is there a reason for a blood test type diagnosis?
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I used both the original 612 and 2016 and higher harmonics of those frequencies. I have to help my son move now so I will get into more detail later.

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Char Boehm, who developed the DNA based frequencies, thinks that using octaves to convert frequencies to higher ranges, or lower ones, is preferable.

I never really got to test this out, as I was not aware of her thoughts on this when I was treating my wife.

I do know that harmonics that are not octaves often work. To get a higher harmonic you just multiply the original frequency times any whole number. I use a harmonic calculator or an octave calculator to get higher frequencies.

Most of the time I cannot tell if converting the frequencies to a higher range makes it more effective or not. The Bart frequency of 832 Hz converted up to 39936 Hz seemed to be more effective, and that is how I normally ran it.

Char Boehm's DNA based frequencies always have worked better for me when run in higher ranges.
When I used my Rife Labs high frequency EMEM I would convert these up in the 300,000 to 500,000 range. When ran as four digit frequencies sometimes I would get no effect at all. Once I stepped them way up, they would then have an effect.

Her frequencies work differently than most as they are designed to disturb the DNA of the organism. They are converted down from speed of light type frequencies, so they are a different animal altogether. I have had mixed results and sometimes just weird results using them.

Another thing I tried along the way was a harmonics autoprogram. I would take the 612 Hz frequency and make an autoprogram for the GB-4000 that would run a series of harmonics all at one time. For instance the program would run all of these frequencies at once. I just doubled them as this worked out to keep the eight frequencies under the 40,000 Hz limit of the GB-4000 running the MOPA

It was an interesting concept, but I never could tell any difference between just running 612 Hz or the Harmonics autoprogram. They both seemed to work about the same as far as I could tell.

I tried lots of different things to try find what works best. For Lyme it ended up boiling down to two frequencies. The best was 2016 Hz or a higher harmonic of it. Second best was 612 Hz or a higher harmonic of that frequency.

Later on, the Rife/Peters sweep turned out to be far above better than either of the other two frequencies. Then I used that almost exclusively.

I would use the other two frequencies to test for a reaction and measure progress, but relied less on them for treatment.

As far as the Ingenix testing, that is really a personal decision. My wife never ever produced a positive test, and she was tested at least four times. She did have Lyme Disease and I did not need the test to prove it to myself. She could not get treatment from a Doctor because of that inaccurate miserable test so I am a bit biased in my opinion of it.

It can only prove you have Lyme and not that you don't, so it is only really useful for getting treatment from a Doctor.

Lyme frequencies only hit Lyme and possibly Syphilis. If a person herxes from them it is a far better test than the Ingenix in my opinion.
I sat for hours with that MOPA chugging out Lyme frequencies and never felt a thing. My wife would be squirming in the chair from it. It was pretty obvious who had the Lyme.

Dan

mugaruka
Member # 37303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mugaruka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
What did you rife for it sounds like a Bart reaction to me?

hello, thank you for replying!
No i did a very high frequency, for neurological lyme. I am on my 4th day of herxing and a bit worried that it doesn't seem to be getting better, should i be worried? and is there anything I can be doing to help it?

Thank You.

Posts: 58 | From east sussex | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

What freq did you run? Drink lots of water and detox all you can. I have a document on the FB group that will tell you things you can do to help detox.

If your reaction is that bad you might want to cut your times back a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/rifinglyme/doc/126836664156141/

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Tick battler,

I posted the recipe for the Natural Flea, Tick and Mosquito Repellant you were asking me for.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/rifinglyme/doc/133543330152141/

How is your sons sore throat doing today? Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mugaruka
Member # 37303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mugaruka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Juli:
What freq did you run? Drink lots of water and detox all you can. I have a document on the FB group that will tell you things you can do to help detox.

If your reaction is that bad you might want to cut your times back a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/rifinglyme/doc/126836664156141/

thank you.

I ran this freq 2016 hz for 15 minutes

what is a normal herx time for everyone?

thanks you for the documenting its saying i don't have permission to enter it though, do i need to sign up to something?

Posts: 58 | From east sussex | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

You have to join the group. www.facebook.com/groups/rifinglyme
Join at the top right of the page.

2016 hz is used for Lyme. Herxing time is different for everyone and it depends on how long you ran the freq, and your bacteria load.

It is always better to go slow and increase your rifing times slowly until you get a feel for things.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

mugaruka
Member # 37303

Thank you I will have a look at the detox stuff now [Smile]

in the past i have always herxed for a short time but this one seems to be dragging on a bit!

D Bergy
Member # 9984

15 minutes is a long time for starting out. I would expect it will take a few days to clear out all the dead stuff and toxins.

I would not treat right away until you recover.

Dan

mugaruka
Member # 37303

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
15 minutes is a long time for starting out. I would expect it will take a few days to clear out all the dead stuff and toxins.

I would not treat right away until you recover.

Dan

Ok thank you, Yeah I think I will definitely leave it for a bit now, I decided to do longer this time as in the past i did a couple of minutes and nothing really happened
jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Dan - what brand of tumeric did you use? I took something with curcumin in it a while back and it hurt my stomach.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Not Dan obviously but I am a fan of turmeric. It is used for treatment of babs...I found that when herbs upset my stomach it is usually because the infection in my stomach doesn't like it(jmo). I had to start taking it with meals at first but can take it anytime currently with plenty of water.
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Asking this for a friend,

Can you coil with a metal implant? I thought you could as long as you did not place the coil too close to the implant. thanks

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What frequencies work for insomnia?

I've tried 2.50, 880, 802 1550 are some of them.

In the last few days my ambien isn't working and also wondering if rifing could be the cause since it's kind of a coincidence that this just started after rifing for about 6 weeks.

I never get sleepy and do not have a racing mind. That wasn't true in the beginning of lyme but has been true for the last few years.

I'm getting desperate for sleep.

The one sure thing before was that I'd get a decent nights sleep.

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

In the beginning when I first began rifing I would take a Benadryl about an hour before bedtime. It always helped me. Herxing can cause a histamine release so it might help a bit there too.

Another thing I have recently tried was Guna Sleep 20 drops 1/2 hour before bedtime. It does work for the most part. It is a homeopathic remedy.

I can't comment on the freqs I have never tried them for sleeping issues.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

I remember when I first got my IFR sauna my bart ran up into my brain and totally messed up my sleep cycle.

I placed a positive pad on my forehead and a negative pad on my neck and ran bart; freq's. The bart retreated and my sleep cycle came back.

What worked for me.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Metal implants should not be a problem. Of course a pacemaker or something that can be disturbed electronically by frequencies is another thing. Don't want to mess with something like that.

Dan

Bekahnerk
Member # 40137

OK today I did an onset of cold one on rife with me and kids, then had them leave room and did 10,000 for 6 min., 612 for 2min. , 148 for another issue, 203 for detox for 2 min., 470 for lymph for 2 min., and now a lymph/detox program on the PERL for me and the kids. Thy have only done general health program a couple times this week; I have not tested any of them on a Lyme setting yet. How long until I know there will be a herx? I did not feel any real effect while doing it, except maybe slightly in my chest. Just an update for y'all.
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

If your just starting out that maybe way to much rifing. You might want to test each freq and each auto program one at a time and wait a few days.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Bekahnerk
Member # 40137

OK thanks, took detox bath and citrus oil on feet, slept really well and have felt pretty good today. Pain on the whole has been better since starting rifing, esp. Foot pain at end of the day. Used to feel like someone had beaten up my feet!
LymeRogue
Member # 40172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeRogue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So ... we started Rife treatments for Lyme just yesterday. "How?" you might ask ...

Well, after a lot or research ... both books and forums ... I decided on the NoRiftRife program would be a good start. Am also checking out the Frex16 program. Both have a regimen of frequencies already programed. Bought NoRiftRife and built ("built" sounds intimidating ... it's not) the system: PC (laptop), amplifier (Pyle PCAU44 ... 2x120W), the electrodes (1" copper-pipe handhelds) and the leads (one of which I had: the sound lead from PC to amp, the other from amp to CU handhelds I put together).

First session was 1-minute per frequency just to check any herxing, which was there but minimal. Next, scheduled for Wednesday this coming week, will be at 2-minutes per frequency and next will be three days later at 3-minutes, possibly on the way to 5-minutes.

I'll keep posting the progress including actual session times, any herxing and the (hopefully) results (which we anticipate to be totally positive).

Overall we are pleased with the results from the first session (yeah, I know ... perhaps a bit optimistic). By "pleased" I mean that there was some herx reaction (which would indicate that something happened, anyway) but nothing extreme: headache, some skin irritation, minor muscle aching in the lower legs and a bit of fatigue beyond the usual amount since Lyme has taken hold. A good, solid three hour nap afterwards pretty much took care of all of that.

And now I'm off to a celebratory latteccino ...

[ 03-03-2013, 04:55 PM: Message edited by: LymeRogue ]

--------------------
"There's nothing I can't do, only things I won't do ... and perhaps some things I shouldn't do!" ... L'Rogue

Posts: 14 | From Maine, USA | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Lyme Rogue! I found the NoRift to be a very weak system. I'm not sure it did anything at all.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeRogue
Member # 40172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeRogue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure just what you mean by "not sure it did anything", but I certainly can't come to any conclusions after only one session ... or even after just a couple more. I kinda think it will take at least several more sessions ... as in two or three months of twice-weekly treatments ... to make any sort of judgment as to it's effectiveness. Our LLMD seems to think that it might help and, at the very least, certainly can't hurt. And if herxing at any level is any indicator of effectiveness, the first session had some sort of impact.

NoRiftRife, as I perceive it, is simply a software program that generates the proper frequencies based on the affliction being treated which then pass through the amplifier to the electrodes (handheld). Pretty simple, actually, and is mechanically the same as other systems. For a very different, more economic cost ...

In any case, I'll keep posting the results and am certainly open to alternatives if it seems that NoRiftRife is not having any effect after a couple of months ...

[ 03-04-2013, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: LymeRogue ]

--------------------
"There's nothing I can't do, only things I won't do ... and perhaps some things I shouldn't do!" ... L'Rogue

Posts: 14 | From Maine, USA | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I am not an electronics expert but those who are say the trick to get a PC based system to work well is the components used to produce the frequencies.

The sound card in particular needs to be able to accurately produce the frequencies. Apparently, not all of them are able to do this.

Keep reporting your results. It will be interesting to see how well this method works. I glad you have an amplifier. The power output would be really low without one.

Dan

LymeRogue
Member # 40172

The laptop I'm am using is an HP dv7 and the best I can find out, the sound system is totally capable and accurate to handle the frequencies needed for Rife.

Yes, the amp is also crucial and this one has the power ... at 2x120 (that's peak, of course) ... to due the job. Chose not use the entertainment amplifier 'cuz 1) I really don't think that, even at a supposed 50W per channel, it has the power and 2) it would mean taking it offline (chuckle).

We decide to change the schedule and have the second session this afternoon rather than Wednesday ... and will be upping the time to 2-minutes. Yeah, I know: others say that anything less than 3-minutes (and preferably should be a 5-minute minimum) wouldn't be adequate to do anything. We did, however, have some minor herxing with the first session and kinda conclude that (again based on other folks experience) any herxing would indicate some sort of results even though they were minor.

More later ...

PS: Those times, of course, are per frequency.

--------------------

springshowers
Member # 19863

I know I opted this but if anyone
Wants to make offer on a very gently
Used BCX ultra please pm me.

Not selling mine ..
But a family member bought one and passed away
Before barely using it maybe 10 sessions.

LymeRogue
Member # 40172

Opted for early this morning for the second treatment ... just too much going on (boiler guys for a fix-it in the middle of Winter, clearing snow and some wood-chopping yesterday afternoon).

So, as I said previously, upped the time to 2-minutes on the way to 3-minutes and then 5-minutes if there aren't any unusual herxing effects. I know this seems a bit weak, but don't want to push it.

A I said before, yesterday/last evening there were simply some flu-like symptoms which cleared up after a 3-hour nap. We'll see what happens this time. I'll let ya know ...

PS: Thought to move this to start fresh thread but don't know how to move it and not sure if it's necessary or s'posed to be but it may be since I kinda jumped into the middle of this one (well, not the middle ... sorta at the end ... so far) and yada, yada, yada ...

[ 03-05-2013, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: LymeRogue ]

--------------------

LymeRogue
Member # 40172

Okay then ... that was quick. Reaction to this morning's Rife session were almost immediate.

Those ol' flu-like symptoms: not a headache per se, but more like just pressure with some ringing in the ears along with that stuffy-head feeling. Some muscle ... not spasms exactly, more like twitching, and general body aching with immediate fatigue.

Again, a retreat to the bed for a 4-hour nap. Things were better after waking ... everything still there but minimally.

Another session in the morning early ... this time at 5-minutes ...

Okay ... moved this stuff off to a new thread: "Lyme Rifing with PC/Amp System"

[ 03-05-2013, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: LymeRogue ]

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

What frequencies are you using?

Sometimes the herx can sneak up on you at a later time. Be a little cautious if you are just starting out.

I am assuming you are a male, forgive me if I am wrong. Males can respond differently to treatment, but not always.

In general, females get walloped more by treatment, but that does not always hold true.

Good luck

Dan

LymeRogue
Member # 40172

Hey, sorry ... missed you post before I moved my stuff to "Lyme Rifing with PC/Amp System", but here's an answer:

I'm using the NoRiftRife pre-scripted set for Lyme:

2050, 1520, 615, 2016, 625 each in that order for 120 seconds (180 tomorrow) with 0 pulses, a duty cycle of 100 and an amplitude of 100

This will do for now and I may or may not elect to come up with my own script later on. Probably not if this is doing the trick. I may, however, add to it to include Babesiosis which has different frequencies. At that point, I will be putting together a custom script.

Oh, and this is for my wife's treatment ... she's the one who's had Lyme for about two years as close as we can figure. She didn't get "walloped" which is what we were trying to prevent, hence the short times as we start treatment.

--------------------

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I was treating my wife also. I hardly ever treat her any more. She is doing very well now.

You should change the duty cycle to 90 or less.

A duty cycle of 100 would not make a wave form as there would only be a rise with no fall if you can picture what a wave form looks like. Sort of like a DC current.

90 would be a more typical duty cycle. At least that is what I run the GB-4000 at.

Dan

LymeRogue
Member # 40172

Yeah, I know the wave form thing. The presets came that way but I can certainly change them. Thanks, I'll try 90 and see if it affects things any.

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Dan - when you had H pylori, did you have symptoms such as burping and bloating and a gurgly stomach or was it mostly pain? Our ART practitioner says two of my kids have h pylori so I am going to try your rife protocol with them.

I tried 676 and the small h pylori sweep on my husband today and he felt a little tired when doing it. I am going to do your protocol on both of us too for the next week to see if we can get rid of the burping and bloating!

Several days ago my husband did longer treatments on 2016 and 612 and still there was nothing. He did seem to have a pretty big herx on some blastocystis frequencies that I use on myself - he did about 8 of them for 2 minutes each and felt pretty bad the next day. I am starting to think that most of his symptoms now are from parasites.

tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I had two separate things going on when I had the H-Pyori.

I did not know it at the time, but I had a stricture in my intestines. This would cause food to back up and would give me the normal type heartburn. I was taking antacids because of the heartburn. I was using a lot of them.

I think the excessive use of the antacids allowed H-Pylori to move up into my stomach. Normally, the stomach acid probably keeps it out. The stricture probably helped it along also.

Pretty soon I had burning pain much worse than heartburn. I had more acid and reflux as a result. I got some acid blockers from the doctor and one kind made it worse and the other made no difference.

Eventually I got around to treating with the 676 Hz frequency and the relief was immediate as I ran the frequency. There was no doubt that it worked. It was not a placebo effect either as I had already run dozens of other frequencies for various pathogens with no effect.

The symptoms were mostly burning pain of the stomach lining and reflux. I never had the pain again, but the stricture caused reflux and some very nasty burps until I had it surgically removed.

I know MMS is not the most popular treatment around here but for parasites and unknown pathogens it is hard to find anything more effective.

Let us know the results of the treatment. If nothing else, it will eliminate one possibility.

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by tick battler:
Dan - when you had H pylori, did you have symptoms such as burping and bloating and a gurgly stomach or was it mostly pain? Our ART practitioner says two of my kids have h pylori so I am going to try your rife protocol with them.

I tried 676 and the small h pylori sweep on my husband today and he felt a little tired when doing it. I am going to do your protocol on both of us too for the next week to see if we can get rid of the burping and bloating!

Several days ago my husband did longer treatments on 2016 and 612 and still there was nothing. He did seem to have a pretty big herx on some blastocystis frequencies that I use on myself - he did about 8 of them for 2 minutes each and felt pretty bad the next day. I am starting to think that most of his symptoms now are from parasites.

tickbattler

Have you run the auto channel for ulcers...I have worked with the higher harmonics of 676 and the auto channel for relief. Burping was a problem of mine.
D Bergy
Member # 9984

I did run the ulcer auto channel to begin with and it worked for H-Pylori. The infection came back again because I did not run it several days in a row.

At the same time that was going on I read an article in an electronics magazine on line at the European Rife site about Aubrey Scoons experiment with his home made Rife device.
He ran the single frequency of 676 Hz for his symptoms and it worked for him. But he ran this frequency for several days so it never came back.

After I read that I just used the single frequency instead of the ulcer auto channel to resolve the problem. 676 Hz was one of the frequencies for the auto channel.

I never used any other harmonic of 676 Hz. It worked to relieve the pain as I ran the frequency. It was my first personal experience of resolving a problem using frequencies. They were working for my wife concerning Lyme , but until that point I had not resolved any problems of my own.

Dan

Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Beckanert,

A week or more ago you asked for some basic detail. The Rosner Book here is excellent and, IMO, required reading. Liver support and the ND thread can help with pain relief suggestions:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

Topic: RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS

LL Naturopathic links here, too.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=030792;p=0

LIVER & KIDNEY SUPPORT & and several HERXHEIMER support links, too.
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glowboy9
Member # 33888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glowboy9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to treat lyme, bart & babesia all at the same time with 2 frequencies for each infection during each treatment session.

For example, these would be used at each session:
Lyme : 432 612
Bart: 357 832
Babesia: 570 76
I'd start off really slow, like 10secs each and work up slowly.

This strategy is similar to Meissner's DP100 in that it addresses all infections at the same but with only 2 frequencies (initially) for each infection. We have an EMEM3 but may upgrade if necessary if we see results with what we have.

I'd appreciate if I could get some feedback on this strategy. I do realize it's best to start with one frequency and test, but I'm treating someone who isn't always able to give me accurate feedback and we'd have to observe closely to see effects.

Things are complicated by her sensitivities brought on by antibiotics and then the antifungal Nystatin. She is allergic to many foods, herbs and environmental allergens. We do a low carb food rotation diet with no sugar & wheat. Her allergy symptoms have improved greatly with this diet.

But she currently has ``hot feet,'' heat intolerance, cold spells. We're thinking Bart & lyme. She also sweats a lot when it's warmer. She had many other symptoms that were helped by Buhner's protocol.

Thanks to all Lymenet members who provide great info.

Gary

Posts: 9 | From Canada | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Do you know for certain this person has all of these infections?

Dan

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
I did run the ulcer auto channel to begin with and it worked for H-Pylori. The infection came back again because I did not run it several days in a row.

At the same time that was going on I read an article in an electronics magazine on line at the European Rife site about Aubrey Scoons experiment with his home made Rife device.
He ran the single frequency of 676 Hz for his symptoms and it worked for him. But he ran this frequency for several days so it never came back.

After I read that I just used the single frequency instead of the ulcer auto channel to resolve the problem. 676 Hz was one of the frequencies for the auto channel.

I never used any other harmonic of 676 Hz. It worked to relieve the pain as I ran the frequency. It was my first personal experience of resolving a problem using frequencies. They were working for my wife concerning Lyme , but until that point I had not resolved any problems of my own.

Dan

I'm covering all my basis as I'm running 676 in morning and auto channel in afternoon every day.
Once again I thank you Dan for bringing this infection up as I always presumed my symptoms were part of bart. but not the case. Seems several others are now reporting they have H-Plyori also.

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is a real common infection, but it does not always bother people. It may be something that only creates a problem when other pathogens or health conditions are present. I just know that it created a lot of problems when it invaded my stomach.

Dan

springshowers
Member # 19863

WHen I was first Ill
I tested pos for
H Pylori
Valley Fever
Toxoplasmosis
EBV
E Hystolica

from a doctor clinic who treated cancer and auto immune disorders over 10 years ago and he did not test for lyme disease and I was not aware back then.

I then got tested for Lyme and CO infections and came up postive for Lyme and Babesia and Bartonella and Fry Bug issue and also
Various Pneomenia types of infections were fluctuating.

The list grew and grew and I was told they would not even attempt to treat me at this integrative clinic I was at because I was too sick and that was before I even was tested for Lyme at all.

THey sent me home and I had planned on staying there a month as I was so desperate for treatment.

I was sent home with a pile of antibioitics and told to go see my primary doctor who had no clue what to do with me.

Then the search for doctors treating vector borne diseases and then out came the truth of it all

I had tests now piling up and all positive for bout 20 active infections and about 5 of each of the 4 Bacterial Viral Fungal and Protozoan types.

What a long road its been.

YOu have to treat them all And do not let them pill up in numbers against you.

DO not rule out all the various kinds of infections when rifing and even if you have no tests to prove it I would run to cover them all and if nothing else help keep things in check and in remission as one bug takes advantage when another either gets worse or better and my infections took turns in circles for a long time while treating when I was more acutely ill and I had to overlap and as well rotate and never ever assume one was completely taken care of and gone.

These buggers are Smart and adaptive and we are at a huge disadvantage trying to treat this disease.

springshowers
Member # 19863

I have a question for you all

Can you describe the feeling of your "herx" or reaction when you rife compared to how you "herx" when you are given antibiotics or substances that are targeted for killing infections

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Springshowers,

the only difference I ever really noticed between the two herx's is when I rifed for Bart in the beginning I got a one sided sore throat and raged, and the rage wasn't because of the sore throat.

The biggest problem I had when rifing was that the Bart freqs would cause me serve knee dropping liver and up under the sternum pain. I never had that with the abx's either.

Immediately, after I began rifing for CPN and Myco Pneumonia I actually got pneumonia and asthma set in. That did not happen with the abx's.

There could have been more differences between the herx's but that is what comes most to mind.

As far as the body aches I would say it was pretty much the same other then I did have a vibrating kind of hum thing going on with the rifing.

Oh.. one more thing I started to get bladder irritation and pain only when I began rifing.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

I find that my family has a much bigger herx reaction from rife than from antibiotics. For example, there does not seem to be a herx reaction when taking an antibiotic for strep but there is a huge reaction in my kids with rife. I think it is because rife is actually killing much more than the antibiotic. They feel very sick and their sore throat worsens and they even have rapid heart beating, etc for the day after.

The same happens when I rife for blastocystis vs. when taking meds. With meds, I would not herx much but would feel better temporarily but then they would stop working. With rife, I have terrible herxes.

Juli - that is interesting that you actually got pneumonia from rifing for it. Did you end up taking antibiotics or did you continue to rife and eventually knock it down?

That is what is tricky with rife....how much to do so that the herx is not debilitating but you still can move forward? I am still figuring that out.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Springshowers - I am curious to know - are you over all of these infections? Do you still have any symptoms?

Did you use only rife to heal or did you take supplements or medicines?

I see that you had E. Histolytica. My entire family is dealing with protozoa as one of our main problems ever since our house well water became contaminated (6 months after drinking contaminated water on vacation!). Blastocystis has been a nightmare for me and I am still battling it after 2 years.

How did you get rid of the E. histolytica? Did you do it with rife alone? If so which frequencies did you use for it and the other protozoa? How long did it take?

Did you have strep? My kids also have chronic strep which is now flaring again since they caught some kind of flu this past week. I am going to try to get them on a rife schedule to get rid of it but it is so tricky because they have bad herxes from it.

tickbattler

glowboy9
Member # 33888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glowboy9     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Yes, this person has Lyme, bartonella and babesia. She was tested with her LLMD through Igenex. Even her skeptical primary care doctor had to admit something was up when her lab tests turned up positive for bartonella. Negative for Lyme through elisa testing though.

Her past symptoms do correlate with the infections so we'd have to say testing through Igenex has been very accurate.

She's unable to continue with herbs due to allergic reactions, so rife will be her current lyme therapy.

I'm aware that the GB4000 is more popular on this thread, but we're hoping to use non contact rifing. The MOPA is not suitable as I myself have Lyme+coinfections and for certain reasons (mercury toxicity and 3 week long rife herx) do not want rife treatments.

Gary

Posts: 9 | From Canada | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Update on rifing my husband: No reaction to 2016, 612 or 832. No herx from 676 or the sweep from 671 to 681 for 5 minutes each. This is consistent with our energetic testing which shows no evidence of lyme, bart or babs.

Today I rifed him on the protozoa 5776 and blastocystis frequencies (1243, 11,425, 11,841 and 10,000) to see if it was indeed these frequencies which caused him to feel bad the next day when we tried this a week ago (he also started up on salt/C that day so we weren't sure which caused him to feel so bad). I did 3 minutes per frequency and was going to give him a couple of others but we had to stop due to him reacting so much! He had to go lie down. He said that he felt like he was being put under anesthesia and even started feeling numb. He was dizzy and naueous and said he couldn't move in bed for about 45 mintues. Then he was fine for the rest of the night. I am concerned he may have a bad herx tomorrow! I told him to drink water (not sure if he did drink much) and gave him some dietamaceous earth and a serrapeptase which a local guy here told me helps reduce herxes. Not sure if this is the case, but he has a GB 4000 and swears by the serrapeptase.

So it looks like we have something to work on for my husband. It may be that the blastocystis is causing most of his issues like it is for me.

I wonder if I should try 880 to see if he reacts to EBV but then I saw that this is also listed as a strep frequency so we won't know which of those he has. Does anyone else have a good EBV or CMV frequency?

tickbattler

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Knowing what you are dealing with is half the battle. I don't know of any other CAFL frequencies for EBV. Char Boehm's DNA frequencies are very specific. I am pretty sure she has frequencies for this.

Gary, I think your treatment plan is a good way to go. I would also use 2016 for Lyme, since it is the best single frequency for Lyme I used.

Good luck to both of you.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Tick battler, at the time I could not run the freqs for pneumonia because I was pretty much in a constant herx from all the other freqs I was running.

I was afraid to run anything new for fear of getting hit by it. I now know I can run the pneumonia freq with no problems. I ended up on meds.. can't remember if that was one of the times I landed in the hospital.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

tick battler
Member # 21113

Thanks Juli - wow - it sounds like it was quite rough for you as you healed. How did you know it was working and how did you know to stick with the treatment?

As an aside, this article below about the growing threat of antibiotic resistant bugs is just another good reason to learn rife.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/10/antibiotic-resistance-catastrophic-threat_n_2850651.html

I have been reading about abx-resistant TB growing in Mexico and southern CA. I recall rife cured TB, didn't he? Has anyone heard about current use of rife treatment for these new TB strains?

tickbattler

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I just kept rifing, and did a lot of praying, and hoping, and it worked in time! Just blind faith like most of us when it comes to rifing in the beginning.

To my understanding Dr. Royal Rife had pretty good success with TB too, lets hope it didn't stray to far away from his original freqs.

I uploaded the SideBand Calculator Aubrey Scoons on the FB group if you don't already have it downloaded. It does have the TB listed! I think these are Dr. Rifes original freqs.

Dan, has agreed to help me out with a description when he gets time. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it straight then too... exactly what it is! At this point I know its good to have, and use if needed! Lol

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement