LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic treatment was great! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Bionic treatment was great!
17hens
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone!

I am here to tell my story (briefly) and answer any questions you might have.

When I got the bite that made me sick two years ago, I started the journey to end all journeys, to find a way thru the hell and get to the other side. You all know what I'm talking about.

Along the way, shortly after coming to lymenet, I heard about the Bionic 880 (thanks, Sixgoofy). I thought it sounded like it might be the answer for me, but I was too sick to make a trip like that.

I promised myself that if I got well enough to make the trip, I would go.

The thing with me is, my whole family has lyme and co's. And we didn't get it hiking a trail or at a far away park. We all got it in our backyard and it's inevitable we'll get bit over and over again.

So long term antibiotics, in our case, would be life long, treating bite after bite after bite. Not an option as far as I'm concerned. I needed an alternative!

So I treated with an LLMD, on abx for 13 months, treating babesia and bartonella, and got to a pretty good place. Then my husband lost his job and we lost health insurance. At that point, I started herbs and GSE. I was on them for 4 months and afraid I was slowly backsliding.

At that point, my husband and I decided that if I was ever to go to Germany, the time was now - before all our stashes (HA!) of money were gone.

I went to Germany in mid April and came back mid May. I was gone 3 weeks.

I had 5 treatments with a photon machine, a machine that shines photon light rays into the body at meridian points to give energy and even messages to weakened cells. The message in my case was given with Borrelia nosodes and told my own body to kill the borrelia. So the body actually does the work, not medicine or even the machine. The machine just gives the cells the energy and the message.

The thing I think is fantastic about the Bionic 880 is that it also has the ability to regulate hormones, which for lyme folks is pretty important. Messed up hormones (thyroid, adrenal, even pituitary) are much of our problem.

The doctor there uses energetic testing and diagnosed me with 5 different infections. He said I've had lyme at least 15 years which makes perfect sense to me. (My kids show signs of having been born with the bacteria.)

The doctor also used Ozone Therapy, pulling our blood, adding ozone, and putting it back in. It was absolutely, hands down, the best detox I've experienced! Amazing stuff! I wish it were available here.

And when I left, after the 5 treatments, he energetically tested me as having no more borrelia. The significance in that is that without borrelia in the soup, the soup is much more bland. I can testify that without lyme, I feel much more normal. I feel in control of the infections rather than the infections controlling me.

So I bought the Bionic 880 and brought it home. I am using it to finish my own treatment of coinfections and to treat my family.

How do I feel? I feel great! I have some mild symptoms of babesia still, but I am feeling great! I have a way to go to feel perfectly healthy again, but I'll get there. I am living my life - thank you, God!

I have some brain fog, slight fatigue and a few other little things but over all I have my life back and I feel like I've rejoined the land of the living.

While I was in Germany, I had the energy to make 2 weekend trips by bus and train, to walk every day around town and on trails, and to pull my luggage around after me. We didn't rent a car, just got everywhere by bus/train, and we were busy every day. We walked across town to the grocery store and carried our groceries home - it was great!

And my brain was able to go back and forth all day between German and English, translating for my traveling companion. Navigating the transportation was pretty big too, stretching my brain. I was pretty impressed with my little ol' brain!

These were things I haven't been able to do for so long and wasn't sure I'd ever do again.

Since I've been home, a bit of brain fog has crept back in but I have confidence that as soon as I find the detox combo that works best for me I'll get that good again and beyond it too!

In the last 4 weeks since I've been home, we have found and confirmed a significant mold problem in our house, so that's been an issue too, very likely contributing to fatigue and brain fog.

We are in the process of remediation and I've been feeling better and better.

So my journey to complete health is not over but the end is in sight, reachable!

I thank Jesus Christ for walking beside me on this journey and all the things that have come with it, and for leading me to this treatment and this level of health.

Any questions? I'm open!

[ 08-13-2011, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: 17hens ]

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hens,

So happy you're back. You were missed.

Hugs,

2roads

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, 2roads. That means so much. (((hugs)))

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad it worked out for you!!

I had the same experience .... with bartonella and babesia minus the Lyme, the infections were no longer in control of me. I found that tonic water helped with the babs symptoms until the Bionic could handle them.

More later .... going to my daughter's softball game.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is awesome! Thanks a lot for sharing this. I've always wondered about the bionic 880.

Can I ask you a couple of questions?
1) If someone bought the device, would they be able to do the complete therapy at home, or do they need the initial starting treatment by a special doctor?

2) Did you happen to see Dr I. W.?

3) Did you see your blood change colors after the ozone treatment?

Thanks!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17Hens--Great to hear you are doing much better!

I felt the bionic has been a key player as I regain my health.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

To Six and Hiker, those who went before and made a path for those to follow! Cheers!!

And ((( HUGS )))

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by James1979:
1) If someone bought the device, would they be able to do the complete therapy at home, or do they need the initial starting treatment by a special doctor?

2) Did you happen to see Dr I. W.?

3) Did you see your blood change colors after the ozone treatment?

Thanks!

James,

1. You could do it all from home. You'd have to get the machine and the borrelia nosodes and have an excellent detox plan, but it certainly would be possible to do it on your own. If you ever get to that point, I'm happy to share the protocol with you so you know exactly what to do.

2. Yup.

3. My blood may have changed colors slightly (it went from normal dark red to a lighter color like a strawberry shake).

But another American was there getting treatment who had major mold issues along with lyme and co's and she had huge changes.

Her blood was black and thicker than mud the first time she got ozone. It was so hard to pull, the machine shook and shook.

By her third treatment, it was flowing like normal and a pretty dark red color.

When she started therapy, she was barely able to walk on her own, focus, even speaking was hard. After the 5th treatment, she walked around town with us, went out for dessert and we had a grand old time. It was amazing! It literally saved her life.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

baileypup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baileypup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, unbelievable results! So glad you're back, and so happy it went so well.

Can I ask how much it costs to buy the Bionic 880, and where can they be purchased?

Posts: 964 | From san diego | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

They are purchased in Germany and cost 6400 Euros.

[ 01-10-2012, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: 17hens ]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope you and your family get cured with this treatment.
How much is the treatment in Eu. or $.
And can you use bionic on children to .
Take care .

Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TF
Member # 14183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TF     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One Euro equals approx 1.4 American dollars.
Posts: 9931 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Yes, you can use the Bionic on children. The machine has 4 strengths - 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100%.

A small child or animal takes 25%.

Dr. W's treatment varies depending on what the patient needs (we're all different), but it cost me about $3500. Slightly more than the cost of some LLMD's first visit.

At first it sounded like a lot. But then I remembered what my family of 4 spent in a year - about $12000. This seemed very reasonable in that light.

Also, there are other doctors in Germany who treat lyme with the Bionic. Very good ones too. I think Dr. W.'s name is known because that's where the first Amerians happened to go and the rest followed.

You can read in Connie Strasheim's book of Dr. W. and another, a woman who sounds excellent. But there is a list with many more names of doctors who treat with the Bionic as well.

The two in Connie's book and the owner of the Bionic spent 8 years creating a protocol to treat lyme disease with the machine. 8 years of experience is worth a lot. And the success rate is over 90%.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This made me cry...seriously.

It made me cry because I'm so happy if is helping you get your life back and you can use it to help your family. Hallelujah!

Then it made me cry because I want it and I'm am way too sick to go to Germany. Boo [Frown]

I think I will talk to my hubby about investing in one. I need to try something or I will die.

Do you think it would help someone like me who is so far down in the depths? Or just people who can function and just need that extra something to get them over the hump?

How does this compare to Rife?

Thanks for sharing this!!! Much appreciated.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambone, rife kills bacteria, photons make your body stronger so it can kill the bacteria (basically).

I didn't have the benefit of ozone treatment when I went. Back when I went, he didn't use it on everyone. I wish he had. I still had LOTS of detox to do when I got back.

The benefits of going to Germany is that you do get the ozone. Also, two of the nosodes he uses there are stronger than you're allowed to use here, in fact, he can't allow those two out of his office even in Germany. So, I would go to Germany if you can. If you can't, I think you can do it here, but it might take longer for the above reasons.

You can't buy a Bionic here, but a PE1 is the same type technology.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

First of all, Six, please let me know if I'm posting info that I should be PMing. I'm excited and I want to be honest with people but I want to follow the rules too. Please feel free to edit and correct me so I know for the next time.

Hambone, that was my reaction when I first heard about it. Hugs to you and I'm so sorry for your suffering. For all of our sufferings.

I dont' claim this to be the magic bullet for everyone. I would say this is very strong stuff and you need to be prepared for it. Anyone who starts this on their own needs to have excellent detox support planned out.

Hambone, I don't believe you could be much farther down than the lady who was in Germany with me. It saved her life.

I do believe the bionic and the ozone therapy was crucial for her, but now she's back at home, starting to treat co's with the PE-1 and getting detox from her LLMD. Hopefully that will work for her. I don't know if the PE-1 regulates hormones like the Bionic does. I think that's half the battle.

I don't know much about Rife. Maybe someone else can answer that.

Feel free to PM me, Hambone. Do you live near me at all?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Happy for you! This probably has been posted before, but how much did it cost to do the treatment in Germany (not buying the machine).

I have been wanting to go to Germany for a long time this may be a good excuse to finally go.

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:

Hambone, I don't believe you could be much farther down than the lady who was in Germany with me. It saved her life.

I know this lady she is talking about and I don't know that it's possible to be closer to death than she was. I was really worried that she wouldn't be able to make it over there. I have no idea how she managed the flight by herself. It did save her life. I couldn't believe when I saw pictures on her Facebook page how much she had changed over there .... that she was walking around, etc.

If I were *that* sick, I would want the supportive treatments. I think the ozone helped her as much as the Bionic, probably due to her toxic mold exposure. Also, the treatment is intense, I would want the detox iv's as well.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Haley -
quote:
Dr. W's treatment varies depending on what the patient needs (we're all different), but it cost me about $3500. Slightly more than the cost of some LLMD's first visit.

TF -
When I was there, the exchange rate was closer to 1 Euro = $1.60

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

17 Hens, there wasn't much talk about the Bionic regulating hormones when I went over there. I still have to take 1 grain of Armour thyroid per day. Do you know how to treat that?

--------------------

James1979
Unregistered

Is it difficult to navigate Germany if someone only speaks English?
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is just no way could go to Germany.

I could SWEAR when I first went to my Integrative LLMD last year, I saw a sign in his office about Ozone therapy.

But he never said anything about it and I never thought to ask because I assumed it had zero to do with my issues. Should I be asking about this? Or is the Ozone Therapy over there different than it is here?

17hens I soooo wish I was near you. I'm
in Florida.

Thank you all for answering my questions. I truly don't mean to make this about me. I'm really happy you are feeling better and found something that will benefit your whole family.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Six,

From the literature I was given - "The Bionic 880 stimulates cells, adjusts hormones (beta-endorphins, cortisol, serotonin, and DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)), modulates the immune system and provides for the harmonization of body and psyche."

"The radiated photons are absorbed by the skin, multiply in the body and spread everywhere. They reach the brain passing the branchings of the nervous system as well as the spinal cord and harmonize (in the meaning of modification) the production of different hormones here: endorphins, serotonin.

Using other connections the photon signals arrive at the adrenal gland and modify the production of DHEA and cortisol."

James,

Most people there speak a bit of English and some speak excellent English, so no, it's not impossible. I'd say the hardest thing is taking a trip like that with limited energy or brain power. For a healthy person, it's a very do-able trip.

I've been there many times before growing up and I speak German, so it was much easier for me than most I think.

Anyone who goes over should take a friend along. You'll need to either drive while there or take the bus (45 minutes between guesthaus and dr's office), get groceries, cook, etc. Someone to help is a must IMO.

I know this is putting myself out there but... having been there, knowing the ropes now, speaking the language, having previous travel experience in Germany, and having a heart for my fellow sufferers, I am open to discuss the possibility of accompanying someone (and their traveling buddy) to get over there and settled. My traveling expenses would need to be covered and a little for my time (per my husband!).

I am more than willing to explain any details and answer any questions if you do it all on your own.

[ 06-11-2011, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: 17hens ]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

So, a PE-1 is a version of the Bionic 880?
James1979
Unregistered

Thanks for answering my questions, 17hens!

May God bless you abundantly. It is very evident from your writings that you have a good heart which is overflowing with love.

James1979
Unregistered

I also wish that ozone therapy would be available in the US. Early practitioners of ozone were harshly persecuted in the US, and two very important ones were murdered before they could publish their books about ozone.

This is just another example of the corruption present in the US healthcare system.

17hens
Member # 23747

Hambone, to answer briefly, yes. Maybe someone with a PE-1 could speak up here and offer input?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Wow, James, that is scary stuff. I had no idea. I found it to be fabulous.

After my bionic followed by ozone treatments, I was ready to run laps around my healthy friend - it was truly amazing and great to feel so good again!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

seibertneurolyme
Member # 6416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seibertneurolyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont't know why people think ozone therapy is not available in the U.S. There may not be a lot of docs who do this, but hubby had 12 ozone treatments back in 2003. This was after his diagnosis but before he had had any antibiotics.

Personally for him the IV ozone treatments were pretty useless and just cost a lot of money for very little if any benefits. I think it is a lot like IV hydrogen peroxide -- more beneficial for viral issues than bacterial problems.

Probably the best way to find someone who does ozone treatments is to look for an ACAM doc at the website below. It might be listed as oxidation therapy -- just call around or check the various docs websites and you can probably find several docs who offer this in the U.S.

http://www.acam.org

About half way down the page is the find an ACAM physician request.

Do a search and narrow it down by location or therapy offered.

If you do an advanced search and only enter the word ozone on the specialty line (leaving location and eveything else blank) 84 names come up -- some are not in the U.S. though.

Bea Seibert

17Hens -- Glad you feel the trip was worth it.

Posts: 7306 | From Martinsville,VA,USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Hambone, to answer briefly, yes. Maybe someone with a PE-1 could speak up here and offer input?

Speak up people! I need to hear about this.

quote:

May God bless you abundantly. It is very evident from your writings that you have a good heart which is overflowing with love.

I agree.
James1979
Unregistered

That's interesting, Bea. I didn't know it was allowed in the US. The FDA keeps saying repeatedly that ozone therapy is dangerous,and there are tons of stories of practitioners who lost their licenses and/or equipment. If you search for "FDA ozone therapy" there's a ton of info.

Do you know appx how much 1 session of ozone therapy costs on average in the US? Thanks

P.S. I also like ACAM doctors, but I didn't know they did ozone.

Got'emall
Member # 22225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Got'emall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17Hens -- Glad I was there when you were. Not only did I get my life back, I feel like I made a lifelong friend. Thank you for making a very scary ordeal actually FUN and also for helping take care of me during one particularly NOT fun part of the whole thing!! (((((Hugs)))))

--------------------
I will beat these awful diseases. I understand that I have permanent damage because of some very under-educated physicians, but eventually I WILL lead a healthy life again.
There is a reason I am here. It will be revealed to me in due time.

Posts: 20 | From Louisville, KY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Got'emall
Member # 22225

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Got'emall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S.: While I don't mind my name being out there publicly -- it was supposed to be my log-in name that showed! That would be Got'emall!!

Meaning: Lyme, Babs, Bart, Erlichia, Herpes Simplex (chickenpox, fever blisters), Epstein-Barr, CMV, Mycotoxicosis, blah, blah, blah!!

--------------------
I will beat these awful diseases. I understand that I have permanent damage because of some very under-educated physicians, but eventually I WILL lead a healthy life again.

Posts: 20 | From Louisville, KY | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymewreck36
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a very interesting thread. IT was exactly 2 years ago that I did the bionic 880 treatment. I live 2 1/2 hours from Dr. W's office. I had the 5 treatments. Some of the worst herxs of my life.....and after five treatments, it was clear I needed more treatments.

The doctor said he didn't want to continue unless I tested my home for "emissions," but I don't believe emissions were the problem. Even people who live in his "guest house" which blocks most emissions stay away all day out shopping. They get emissions as well.

Doc wanted me to call this man to come test my home and then tell me what equipment I needed to make my home condusive to the therapy.

I stopped the treatment at that point, but I tell you, I would have taken another 10 treatments. In my bones, I knew that huge things were happening. Being very overweight and infected for so long....even the doc said I was a bad case. Very bad.

So, that was the end of my bionic 880 journey. I would have wanted it to continue. AT that time, buying the machine was Eur 8,000 I believe. So it has come down a bit? If I am remembering correctly.

As I am currently in a mess with my treatment with no quality of life anymore, I think of the bionic 880 frequently.

Keep us posted on how you do. Very interesting indeed!!! Very happy for you. :-)

Mary

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Got'emall
Member # 22225

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Got'emall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just used my PE-1 for the first time today. Wanted to make sure I had the Meyer's Cocktail so that I didn't have quite the herx reactions I have had previously. I'll let you know how it goes as I keep going!

Personally, I thought the ozone infusion was fantastic! It was actually the reason I was referred by my physician to get OUT of the U.S. for treatment.

The actual reason for needing the ozone, however, was that I had full-body mold toxicity. When my blood was drawn on the first day, it was LITERALLY black. You could hear the machine trying VERY hard to pull the blood from my vein. My home health nurse had been -- for the last six months -- calling my blood "that black sludge we call your blood" when she was drawing it.

When the ozone was infused? A beautiful bright strawberry (even brighter than that, though) red.

During the second treatment, my blood was still opaque, but I could see just a HINT of a purple color to it this time.

By my fifth time? I ALMOST looked like I had real blood vs. black sludge!!

At this point, though, my body feels very "hungry" for the treatment again. Going to have to find some of the websites so that I can see if I actually CAN get some ozone infusion intravenously in the U.S.

While I am longing to go back to Germany -- particularly if 17Hens and her traveling companion are there at the same time -- it is REALLY not in our budget!!

--------------------

Got'emall
Member # 22225

lymewreck36: Dr. W. wanted me to FLY THIS GUY TO THE U.S. to test the emissions on a condominium we are considering purchasing. Ummmm, if I don't have the money to return for treatment, WHAT MAKES HIM THINK I CAN FLY THIS MAN INTO THE U.S. AND PAY HIM TO ANALYZE THE EMISSIONS HERE????!!!!

The good part about my being SO sick was that I literally stayed at the apartment most of the time. I was subjected to VERY few EMF's.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Hey Got'em, welcome to my thread, Survival Lady!!! Nice to see your face (so to speak)!! Maybe you and Hambone should talk...

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

OMG.....my blood is sooo dark, too. A nurse in the hospital said, "Good Lord you have some dark blood!"

I asked the doctor about that and he said it was the iron I was taking.

Is this the PE-1 ?

http://www.lymehub.com/proddetail.php?prod=PE%961

I want to make sure I'm looking at the right thing. I tried to pm this link but everybody's mailboxes are full.

17hens
Member # 23747

Mary, thank you for your well wishes.

I'm so sorry you needed more treatments that you weren't able to get.

Could you go to another doctor for Bionic treatments?

If you're thinking about it, craving it, your body is probably trying to send you a message.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Hambone, the link I have is http://www.photonicenergetics.com/ which I think is directly to the manufacturer (see the bottom of the page)
but yes, it's the same device.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Hambone, the link I have is http://www.photonicenergetics.com/ which I think is directly to the manufacturer (see the bottom of the page)
but yes, it's the same device.

Thanks

( You shined a little bit of light on my crappy week. Even if this doesn't pan out for me, I'm so glad it is helping others. )

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is SOOO wonderful, 17hens!! (minus a few hens)

I hope your healing continues!! and welcome, Got'emall!! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Thank you, my one and only Tutu friend! Hugs to you!

And whatchutalkinbout "minus a few hens?" [Wink]

Actually this week a hawk is stalking the few I have left. We have very fat hawks around here.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am considering this for my wife. But I am a big believer in treating the worms/parasites first or at least concurrently. Could anyone talk about how this Germany doc or other similar Bionic-Germany doc deal with parasites/worms. Do they ignore them? Do they treat them, if so what timing and how?
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Is it difficult to navigate Germany if someone only speaks English?

I don't speak German. It would have been easier if I did, but I did okay.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

It was recommended that I treat parasites and metals before treatment.

The Dr. never mentioned it to me, but my lymenet family who had gone before me did.

I treated w/ Parastroy for 4+ months and had my amalgams removed before I went. I will continue Parastroy when I'm able and detox metals after that.

While there, I asked the Dr. if amalgams had to be removed before treatment as my hubby has not had them removed. The dr. said it's better to test energetically first. He said for some people, amalgams are not an issue. Only if they test badly should they be removed.

I will say that during treatment I got itchy bumps on my scalp. I had had similar things when I drank a cup of potent parasite tea from my neighbor. I never got them with Parastroy thankfully.

It's been 6 or 7 weeks since they came out during treatment and they are still here. In fact, they have now spread onto my face (and I'm not too happy!).

I don't know if they are parasites or toxins trying to get out. Either way, they're not too popular with me.

This doctor never talked lyme with me. It was a little psychology about illness and then bionic and ozone and some detox IVs and bam, you're done. His tools were fabulous.

If you want more whole body care, I'd say read what Connie Strasheim says about Dr. K. in Northern Germany.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

A very important part of treatment that I think gets missed when people consider treating themselves from home (and I totally get that thinking) is the 3 weeks of wonderful living during treatment.

The apartment where we stayed, suggested by Dr. W., was a big part in my healing.

The little village is deep in the black forest, in a clearing on top of a mountain (think Blue Ridge). THe air was clean and clear. The sun shined from 4:30am until 10pm. There were walking and biking trails all around town, thru the woods, from one town to another. Always a new path to explore. And this coming from a woman who barely walked a mile altogether in the last 2 years!

But best of all, there was NO stress! No kids, no hubby, no dishes (well, my traveling friend took care of most of them), barely any computer or phone, no TV, lots of laughing, lots of comraderie, lots of caring and helping.

It was wonderful, just wonderful. We cried when we left.

For the last 2 years, I thought I'd never have another vacation, never be well enough. This one shot me into the direction of good health like a slingshot!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey hens,

So glad to hear about your successful journey. In regards to the bumps on the scalp and face, they are most likely parasites. Mine pushed right through my scalp with aggressive tx of herbs and salt/c.

The good thing with doing the salt/c is that it flushes them out of the colon, especially at higher doses.

As GiGi has stated many times, the parasites are carrying heavy metals, fungi, bacteria and yeast. so it is really important to get them first.

Sending you continued good thoughts of healing.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:

Anyone who goes over should take a friend along. You'll need to either drive there or take the bus (45 minutes between guesthaus and dr's office), get groceries, cook, etc. Someone to help is a must.

This would be nice. I went with two other Lyme patients. We rented a car together, went to the grocery and doctor together, and did a little siteseeing together.

--------------------

Got'emall
Member # 22225

Hey Hens!! I think you are ABSOLUTELY right about the environment. When I was talking to my LLMD, he said he may just refer his patients who are not as sick as I was to go stay with Karin when he suspects mold is masking the true illnesses.

Hambone: When I left here, I could barely hold my head up off the pillow. I was told by my LLMD because of the mold toxicity that I had approximately 6-8 wks to live if I didn't get out of the U.S. for treatment. That was four weeks before I left. That being said, the best quote to describe my going to Germany by myself came from a really good friend of mine -- friends since age 12: "She's crazy with a tailwind of brave." LOL

I was fortunate that 17Hens got there shortly after I did. She helped UNBELIEVABLY with translation issues! Of course, we did get a good chuckle when my "sign language" (and not the offensive type) worked really well!!!!

In retrospect, I had NO BUSINESS going there by myself. The airlines were wonderfully accommodating to my disabilities, but at the train station? You're on your own. Trying just to get from the platform to the central portion of the station to meet my ride was almost impossible.

Personally -- and not just because I want 17Hens to get to go to Germany again (!), I would recommend taking her as your traveling companion. She helped me through a pretty nasty seizure one night after treatment. I didn't know it until I woke up -- then I thought I was at the doctor's office because I knew she had an appointment that day -- but she was a LOT of help.

I can't stress enough getting the treatment you need --- whatever that is. I went from being fully wheelchair-bound pre-diagnosis (misdiagnosed for six years while spiraling downward) to partially wheelchair-bound to walking 3 kilometers when I was in Germany.

It is NOT the gait I used to have. It never will be. I have too much permanent neurological damage. I'm a Physical Therapist and I could tell you every MINUTE detail of the differences!!! It is independent walking, though, and it feels GOOD.

I can now play with my almost three year-old granddaughter -- really PLAY -- and we dance together! She is still a little confused that Grammy went away very, very sick and came back able to dance. That one has her perplexed.

I purchased my PE-1 through the folks at Lymehub.com. I thought -- and still think -- they are lovely people. Additionally, I received information from Photoenergetics as well as supportive sites, etc. from them, as well. For my situation, it was the PERFECT purchasing solution. Additionally, I was able to get my PE-1 somewhat quicker through the effort from the folks at Lymehub.

Whatever you choose, I wish you the best. These diseases are NOT for the faint of heart. It took my family a very long time to fully understand how sick I was. They are just now coming to the realization that my life really WAS about to come to a grinding halt. Not that I was doing much "living" for a couple of years, anyway.

Please take care of you.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Gael, I was afraid you were going to say that.

I just started my first Bionic treatment for coinfections yesterday, which will last 3 weeks. As far as I know, I can't treat for parasites during this time.

Is there any other way to get rid of the big red itchy hurty bumps? Please say yes. [Smile]

Maybe I could make a special facial epsom salt bath and soak my head for 20 minutes at a time?

I'm kinda kidding, kinda not! [Big Grin]

Six,

I changed my post to read "Someone to help is a must IMO." Obviously one can do it alone. You did and so did others.

Another thing to consider when making this decision is the landlady of the apartment where we stay.

She is a wonderful woman who gives of herself, too much sometimes. She could easily end up with too much responsibility (and liability) with patients who travel alone.

While I was there, I saw her making dinner for a patient/guest, driving them around when needed, taking them to doctor's appointments when they were too sick to drive, almost admitting one to the hospital then staying up all night with worry that he was alright alone in his room.

Taking someone along would be the best for everyone. Of course, it's not always possible.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

You're right, 17 Hens, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was disagreeing .... I think it was easier for us because there were three of us, so none of us were really alone. Fortunately, we weren't all doing badly at the same time. We all helped each other.

Red forehead bumps can also be caused by not enough vitamin B. Even my healthy kids get that and supplementing makes it go away.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news 17hens!

Brussels - who used to post here, has a message board on Yahoo, I think. I don't have the address. She has alot of experience for people who want to use the PE-1.

I think you could even get by with the LightWorks with this sort of treatment. You have to be the kind of person who likes to experiment on yourself, though.

I would definitely do a parasite cleanse first.

Ozone can also be used for mold remediation in the home.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

So it looks like all we would need is the PE-1 and the nosodes? That sounds pretty easy.

It's hard for us Westerners to comprehend how LED lights and a bottle of liquid can help us cure a serious illness. I'm very curious about this.

17hens - your mailbox is full! [Smile]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:

It's hard for us Westerners to comprehend how LED lights and a bottle of liquid can help us cure a serious illness. I'm very curious about this.

Yep. True. But it works well against the bacterial aspect of the illness.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hens,

Try the B vitamins like six suggested, and also the epsom salt soaks are not a bad idea.

There is also an enzyme spray that you can find under nutrional support at the Lymebusters forum.

This is probably gonna sound crazy, but i have been doing it for several yrs and it helps with the itchies and pain.

READY? Put some Kefir or yogurt in a small bowl (you can add extra probiotics) add some milk (the lactic acid in the milk helps calm things down) and refigerate.

Slap some of the poultice (well I don't really mean slap)on you scalp, cover with paper towels and baseball cap.

It has been an enormous help to me. Takes my headache away also. You can also dab some on your spots on your face.

The other thing you can try is Super Lysine Plus ointment. It does have natural abxs, so don't know if you can use them with your bionic. Hope something can work for you,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Another remedy for skin problems is "super oxicell" by Apex. It's also a great way to increase your glutathione levels (glutathione is best absorbed through the skin or IV, since it is not absorbed through digestion), which is a big benefit for Lyme & Co.

I use that simply to increase my glutathione, even though I don't have skin problems.

17hens
Member # 23747

Does anyone know if the PE-1 regulates hormones?

Thanks for all the bugtbegone helpers! I'll start trying them.

Six, do you see any of these suggestions that I couldn't try while in treatment?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

17 Hens, in general you're not supposed to use killing herbs while using the photons. I don't know if it's different using anti-parasiticals or not since they're going after different organisms.

I found the key for me was to keep it simple. I did add a lot of detox in. And I do think parasite treatment is necessary. It's also tempting to add more in during the breaks, but the breaks also need to be breaks.

The PE1 has the same hz light, 880 nm. It has different frequencies though. I imagine it does basically the same thing.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Thanks, Six. I was told by Dr. W.'s office to stop the Parastroy when I left home, so a few days before treatment, and I haven't been back on it since.

I am doing my best to "keep it simple." I think that has been the best advice I've ever gotten regarding Bionic treatment and I much appreciate your kind reminders. I need to be reminded for sure!

Of course, preparing my family for Bionic treatment and actually starting them on it, plus whole house mold remediation has left little time to "make things complicated."

Still, I'd love to find a way to get rid of these ugly hurty bumps. I'll start with B vits and some epsom salt facial baths. Maybe that will be enough.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's Brussels' (Selma's) message board - http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bionic880-PE1/

She lives in a country that can't post on Lymenet for some reason.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

This might be helpful, too -

http://www.lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics_home_page.html

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Also - re: Does anyone know if the PE-1 regulates hormones?

What exactly does the Bionic 880 do to regulate hormones? If it has to do with exposure to infrared light - you would probably get that from the PE-1 or the LightWorks, as well.

You may get that from going out into the sun, too...?

The LightWorks is about half as strong as the Bionic - if I recall correctly. So, you need to use it twice as long. I think the PE-1 is about equal to the Bionic 880.

I may be mistaken - it's been a while since I studied all of this.

Hambone
Member # 29535

Can someone explain to me what nosodes are and how you would use them with the PE-1?

What is the purpose of nosodes?

I got the go-ahead from hubby to buy one, but am doing a lot of reading and more learning first.

Got'emall
Member # 22225

Six is the expert with regard to explaining how the nosodes work. Seriously.

I am using them exactly with the PE-1 as I did with the Bionic. I am simply taping them to my solar plexus during the treatment session.

I HAVE reduced the intensity and the time that I am using the PE-1 vs. the bionic. The reason? After speaking with the folks at PhotoEnergetics, they said that they have documented several studies that show that the PE-1 is 4x more powerful than the bionic. For that reason, I am starting out LOW and SLOW!! I do NOT want a herx rxn like I had in Germany.

With regard to the facial issues, do you know of any other type of poultice to use? Unfortunately, when I put anything on my face that has lactic acid, I have a remarkably bad reaction! Red, "swollen" skin -- as if I had one HUGE hive!! Same if I use any egg poultice. I am not allergic to milk nor eggs -- just soy. I am not lactose intolerant. I simply have a really bad reaction to placing these things on my skin.

Six -- I was surprised that my LLMD wanted me using A-BABS, A-BART and A-L Complex while I was using photon treatment. He said that because I was having such "neurological backsliding" he wanted me to use those in addition. He said that he DID NOT want me on any antibiotics at this point. I liked that!!

With regard to the woman who owns the Gastehaus: Yes, she does sometimes take on far too much. She drove me to my physician's appointments and picked me up, as well. I knew in advance, however, that I would be paying for these. It is a service she offers for guests who she knows cannot take the bus, but she also lets you know in advance the charge to do this. I opted to pay the additional cost because it was more than worth it to me.

The one individual that she drove, she did not charge -- and I told her that I thought she should mention that to them. I went with her to that appointment, because I knew she was going to have to stay for quite some time. It was then that Dr. W. told her that she was going to have to transport him to the hospital -- that he was going to need surgery. Ultimately, however, this person did not -- but the owner of the Gastehaus spent a good three hours at the doctor's office. Well, actually, we also went to the grocery while the person was receiving infusions!

With regard to cooking, she did give me something to eat two times, and did it out of the goodness of her heart. Once was after I had a Grand Mal (actually tonic / clonic) seizure, and once because she wanted me to taste what REAL German food tasted like!

By and large, I cooked for myself. If you are unable to cook for yourself, unable to bathe yourself or even wash your own clothing, you need to be in a hospital setting, or you need to bring either a caretaker or a nurse with you.

I went to Germany with the attitude that I was going to regain my LIFE. While I knew that I was significantly debilitated, I was DETERMINED that I was going to be independent. It was a goal that was realistic, attainable and had potential for immediate results. When I was told that an apartment wasn't available until after the first three days I was in Germany, I told the woman who runs the Gastehaus that it was a perfect situation: I planned on sleeping, regaining my strength and getting my body prepared to fight like a tiger during those days! That is EXACTLY what I did.

Even BEFORE the treatment, I rode with this absolute ANGEL sent to anyone who goes there to the grocery, did my shopping, and put my groceries away, etc.

After I started my treatments, I had a full daily "regimen". I got up, started my strong coffee (as per Dr. W instructions), ran my bath (usually detox) and prepared for my day. If I didn't have an MD appointment, I cleaned my apartment, dug in the dirt, walked -- anything to increase my physical abilities and independence.

None of these things were easy given my disabilities. My LLMD here says that the only reason I am alive is because of my attitude. I think I inherited that from my grandmother who, at 101 years of age was still going strong.

If you are not willing or able to do things independently -- if you are going to need help -- it is only right that you have someone come with you. One particular person really relied on 17Hens and her traveling companion to take care of them. After they left, this person had someone come with them to drive them, etc. The option was given, however, to be driven to and from their appointments by the owner of the Gastehaus. It is, of course, an additional charge -- and well should be.

The landlady of the Gastehaus is more than generous when it comes to letting you ride with her if she is going somewhere. I was fortunate that she would ask me if I needed to go to the grocery when she was going and things of that nature. I tried NOT to take advantage of her generosity, however, and if I didn't need anything, I simply thanked her for the offer but said, "Alles klar"!! I will say, too, that because I spent the amount of time that I did there, she and I definitely developed a friendship. We have been in contact at least twice weekly since I have returned home. I want to go back to Germany just to see HER!!

Hambone: I have the CD that PhotoEnergetics sent me . . . I can copy it and send it to you if you would like. Just send me a PM.

I suppose that's all for tonight! LOL!!

--------------------

beths
Member # 18864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beths     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17hens-

Your mailbox is full. Can you PM me the contact info I need for Dr W, and any other info I need?

I have a friend who speaks German, so they can translate for me-

Thinking seriously about it at this point.

Thanks

Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Think of it this way, the light strengthens your body, and the nosodes make the bacteria visible to the immune system. In our bodies, as we know, the bacteria hides. So when you use the nosodes, taped on your solar plexus, in your energy field. your immune system recognizes that it's there. Remember, it's an energy treatment, so the energy being in your energy field and not in your body is enough.

Got'em, that's great that he doens't think you need abx!!! YAY!! Based on my experience (I tried herbals when I got back), I would hesistate to use the herbals with the Bionic. The Lyme is the most insidious infection. Once it's gone the other infections don't have nearly the hold they once did. You have to trust the photons to do their job like they did before. Just my opinion based on my experience (basically, when I added herbs, I REALLY backslid).

Your neuro symptoms came back, yes, but you were three weeks without treatment. If they went away before they'll go away again, especially when you're strong enough to use blood.

The benefit of using blood (this is for everyone not just got'em) is that you don't have to know what infections you have. The blood mops up all of them. [Smile]

The landlady is wonderful. She was making dinner one night when steelbone and I stopped in to say hi. She INSISTED that we try what she was making. I sure hope there was still enough food for their dinner. It was wonderful .... not a full meal, but a nice size sample. Steelbone and I ate out every night. He wasn't going to cook and I wasn't up to it at the beginning. Later, well, it was nice eating out every day ..... and that way we got German food.

--------------------

Got'emall
Member # 22225

Beths -- your mailbox is full -- can't respond!! LOL

--------------------

Got'emall
Member # 22225

Hi Six!! Thanks for the heads up about the herbs . . . I DO NOT want to backslide any more than I have! I've ordered the herbal formulas, but my photon treatment is ordered for four weeks right now with the Meyer's Cocktail following and Methylcobalamin injections IM 4x/week.

LOVE that type of B12. I also love the cocktails -- I have malabsorption syndrome, so I feel like a new person (literally) when I'm infused. Ahhhhhh . . . .

Going to hold off on the herbs, I think. The last thing I need is a herx rxn. Ick.

Did you know that you can order a Klinghardt Nosode directly from them without a script? Found that out from TrueSun.com -- where I ordered the PE-1. (Just a little FYI)

Going to finish my "strong cup of coffee" (minus the Bio honey that I REALLY miss -- just the regular stuff here) and get MOVING!! I have muscles that have atrophied for YEARS.

Take care you guys!!

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

OK, mailbox cleaned up a bit.

beths, will PM you his contact info.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

beths, your mailbox is full.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
The benefit of using blood (this is for everyone not just got'em) is that you don't have to know what infections you have. The blood mops up all of them. [Smile]

Oh geez, I must've missed something.

What blood? My own blood?

Thank you so much, Six , for explaining this.

Hambone
Member # 29535

Oh...more questions. I hope I'm not driving you guys nuts.

~Where do you get the nosodes? And are these nosodes the real deal or just energized in vials?

~Does the PE-1 address mold?
I don't know if I have it, but suspect I do.

My apologies if I appear ignorant. I am just very sick and trying to function with a couple brain cells. It stinks having to try to learn and figure stuff out when you feel like poop.
You would never guess I passed the national board certification exam for teaching a while back. I feel dumber than a box of rocks sometimes. [dizzy]

lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was any of this insurance coveted? I assume not. Welcome back, god bless.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

lyme in Putnam,
No it wasn't. Thank you.

Hambone,
You're not driving me nuts at all! I had the same questions not too long ago. No worries!

Nosodes are little glass vials containing, in this case bacteria, that you use to send a message to your body to attack what is in them. When using the Bionic to treat lyme disease, you tape these nosodes to your solar plexes (below sternum).

Six, that's a great explanation of how the body uses them!

Dr. W. had us buy our own Borrelia nosodes at a pharmacy he uses near his office.

However, he could not supply me with the 2 live nosodes when I left, so I am using blood in place of them.

Even if the few drops of blood I put in the vial is not infected, they carry the message of all the blood in the body, so it will be able to pass this message on to the cells during treatment.

In his treatment guide, he writes,

"The treatment of Lyme disease is a purposeful treatment. By applying the Borrelia nosodes, including Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia burgdorferi, a decisive load of the cybernetic system takes place. The cell is now subject to negative loading, measurable energetic information and defends itself against this influence. By simultaneous treatment with the photon therapy the cell gets the possibility to eliminate the Borrelia agent from within. This leads to a measurable immune reaction. This can be observed and confirmed by the reaction in the LTT- and the serological test (IgG and, occasionally IgM).

Equipment:
1. Bionic 880
2. Borrelia nosodes (1 ml. Borrelia-burgdorferi-nosodes dilutation in the potency stages D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30, D60, D100, D200 each)
3. the Borrelia afzelii agent
4. the Borrelia burgdorferi agent

Precondition for treatment success is the application of the Borrelia material (2+3+4) on the solar plexus, or otherwise a purposeful reaction cannot take place.

Please note that each patient has her/his own nosodes/original material, which are delivered to her/him after treatment. Do not use nosodes/original material of other patients for the treatment. If there should be no nosodes/original material on command use autologous blood instead. The use of autologous blood for the treatment of Lyme disease can lead to unexpected reactions, which may require a medical intervention (i.e., always test before use!)."

Note: I know that if the borrelia nosodes can be supplied with the Bionic 880 upon purchase.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement