LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic treatment was great! (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Bionic treatment was great!
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone gotten better with this biophoton type treatment (either in Germany or in US, either machine), and seen their CD57 improve from "bad" levels to what is considered non-relapse levels?

I am not doubting it could happen, but as I am struggling with the CD57 and relapse, and considering this therapy, it would be great to hear if someone has seen this happen for them.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never had the CD 57 test, but I have been well from Lyme for two years.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anemone
Member # 19995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anemone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael = My CD57 was very high while I was on Una De Gato/Cat's Claw. I've heard it acts to increase CD57 numbers, but can't remember all the specifics. Maybe that would help you. I was also on Artemesinin and some other chinese herbs at the time.
Posts: 29 | From Austin, TX | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a doctor who believes that taking the Deseret Nosodes orally may be just as effective (or close) to using the PE-1 with the nosodes.

Any thoughts on this?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have used homeopathics orally then with the Bionic. NO COMPARISON!!

I bought chemtox and metox from Deseret. I used them orally for a few days, and not much happened, so I used them with the Bionic. I was so high from the chemtox releasing the pharmaceutical drugs I had taken (Lyrica, Lunesta, Ambien, Norco, Vicodin), that my daughter's boyfriend still talks about it.

There was no comparison between taking them orally and using the light.

I think taking them orally is good, too, but not as effective. Plus, you have to keep buying them to take more orally.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blownelk
Member # 27078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownelk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm thinking of buying a PE-1 (wish I could afford to go to Germany and come back with a Bionic, but that's not happening!).

The only place I've found so far is www.lymehub.com, has anyone used this site? Are there other places to purchase one?

Also, are there any doctors in the US that are experienced with these machines? I've read this whole thread and have only noticed overseas.

Thank you!

Posts: 63 | From Millersville, PA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17Hens,

Any updates regarding how you're feeling now that you've been back for awhile--I hope you are still doing well and even better than before!

Have you started treating your dd? How is she doing? (I'll be using this for my dd so am curious how she is responding.)

Feel free to pm me!

Questions for all Bionic/Pe1 users:

1) If the LED treatment is specifically to treat Lyme (at least initially), and one has to be off abx before doing Bionic, how does one tolerate any co-infection symptoms that come up while going after the Lyme?

DD's symptoms are more Bart, I think, than Lyme. She has managed to stay off Lyme-specific abx for 2 months without any real relapse, yet her Bart symptoms remain and have increased (anxiety, etc).

If she had to stop Bart abx as well for LED treatment, I wonder how she would do with Bionics--how did you all handle this dilemma?

2) Once you return from Germany, how much longer did you have to treat with the LED to be in remission and/or symptom free? (Does Dr. W tell you before leaving how much longer to treat? Is there any followup?)

3) Can you use the LEDs with braces/orthodontic?

4) Can the PE1 be used in the same manner as the Bionic? It seems they both have the 880 hz and offer the same frequencies 11.77 and power--maybe the delivery is different?

just trying to figure out how to perhaps go to Germany for the treatment but buy the PE1 instead of the Bionic and save some $$$, though it seems the PE1 might be more complicated to use? --not sure though--still researching.

I hope you don't mind me posting these questions here, 17Hens. I just figured it would be great to keep all the Bionic info together in one place. If you'd like me to edit and start a new thread, please let me know--no problem.

Thanks for all your help--I really am trying to figure out how to make this work for my dd.

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

1) My primary symptoms were babesia, but once I treated the Lyme, the babesia symptoms weren't that bad. I did end up drinking tonic water, which has a little quinine, to help with the symptoms. I crashed when I got off meds to go to Germany .... just something I had to tolerate to do the treatment.

2) 9 months. I got better all the time, so it wasn't like abx treatment where I was full of herxing.

3) I have a wire retainer that was no problem

4) I've never seen a PE1, but it's used similarly. The thing that makes the Germany treatment stronger initially are the vials that Dr. W uses that we can't get. Eventually when blood is used, I think this is made up for, but from what I've seen it goes slower in the beginning without those vials.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a good idea to keep the info here, I think.

When I went over, most of my symptoms were Bart, but when Dr. W. tested me, I tested very high for Lyme and Babesia and less with Bart.

Since I've been back my symptoms have been mainly Babesia. I don't even know if Bart is still around anymore or just backstage.

I did my 2nd treatment today of my 2nd three week treatment. This time I used only a blood nosode.

After the 1st treatment, 3 days ago, I PMed Six asking what was going on. I was slammed with Babesia (?) for about 24 hours. Not nice - hadn't felt that strongly for months now.

But I did a coffee enema and everything calmed down. Felt pretty good today before and after the treatment. Pretty good meaning, we just finished painting some rooms in our house and I spent the day cleaning up 3 tornadoed rooms. Got 'em done too [Wink] No resting, just feeling fine to get the work done.

DD will start her 1st treatment of the 2nd three week round in a few days. She's doing pretty well. We're trying to determine if she is well enough to play field hockey this year. I don't think her stamina is there for school AND a sport.

Her hair loss has decreased. She's having a hard time resetting her clock - to sleep around 2am, and woken up around 10:30. Not good for school!

Her symptoms right now are hormone related only (sleep, hair). Her stomach acid is all but gone.

To answer your questions...

1. Just handled it, I guess. I was OK, when I went over. Maybe adrenalin kicked in? When I went over, I had been off abx for 4 months and had only to stop killing herbs. I managed.

2. I don't think there is a standard answer to this. It depends entirely on the patient as to how long one needs to treat.

3. That would be a question for Buschkuehl (Bionic 880 owner) and/or for Dr. W. Someone else who got treatment same time as I did, had a mouth full of fillings, so I got the idea metal wasn't an issue.

4. I don't know much about the PE-1 but I understand one difference between the two machines is this.

With the Bionic, no matter what frequency you use, the length of the light rays stays the same. (The rays travel 3 inches under the skin at 880 nm at any frequency.)

With the PE-1, the length of the rays is 3 inches at lower frequencies but the rays shorten the higher you go with the frequencies. So, in other words, the rays aren't reaching as far into the body when treating at the 9.88 or 11.77 (both used for the lyme protocal I got while in Germany).

Maybe you want to verify this on the PE-1 thread?

Another consideration, Buschkuehl will be in Toronto in October at the ILADS conference as an exhibitor. He is able to bring a few machines with nosodes with him to sell.

A friend of mine is buying one of the machines and will travel to Toronto to meet him (she is excited to get her questions answered) and asked me to go with her. Just making you aware in case I can help in any way.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, how did you know how long to treat when you got home? Did you just base it on symptoms? I wonder if anyone has worked with an ART doc while doing this. It seems like it would be nice to get the feedback on which infections have been eliminated.

Has anyone treated myco with this? I think that is one of my bad ones. I guess the blood nosode would take care of it along with everything else.

Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blownelk:
The only place I've found so far is www.lymehub.com, has anyone used this site? Are there other places to purchase one?

Photonicenergetics.com is the manufacturer. You can just get it straight from them for $29 shipping.

Lymehub wanted something like $400 in shipping!!!!

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Tampa,

My husband was communicating with a person a few months ago who had lyme and treated herself with the Bionic.

I thought I had read in their email communication that she mentioned her CD57.

It took me awhile but I found the email I was looking for - she says, "It did bring up my CD57 from 30 to 171."

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in loooove with my PE-1.

Did my first blood nosode Friday and feel like I peeled a layer of that nasty Lyme onion off. It was the first time I didn't get symptoms afterwards. I actually felt a little better.

My poor shoulder craves this thing. Instant pain relief! On treatment days I sleep so much better at night because I have zero shoulder/arm pain.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by jlp38:
Six, how did you know how long to treat when you got home? Did you just base it on symptoms? I wonder if anyone has worked with an ART doc while doing this. It seems like it would be nice to get the feedback on which infections have been eliminated.

Has anyone treated myco with this? I think that is one of my bad ones. I guess the blood nosode would take care of it along with everything else.

I went by symptoms. I did have ART done a couple times. When I got back, it showed no Lyme, but bartonella and babesia. Within 9 months, the bartonella and babesia no longer showed on ART testing.

The last time I had ART testing (over a year ago) it showed only fungi and metals. I never wanted to address them because I felt so good, but I'm finally addressing them now.

--------------------

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:
Michael Tampa,

My husband was communicating with a person a few months ago who had lyme and treated herself with the Bionic.

I thought I had read in their email communication that she mentioned her CD57.

It took me awhile but I found the email I was looking for - she says, "It did bring up my CD57 from 30 to 171."

Groovy, thanks!
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Hambone, I'm soooooo happy to hear you are liking this and feeling better!! Such good news!!!

When you say "craves this" I know exactly what you mean - it's hard to wait between treatments, isn't it!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, 17 and Six, for your answers to my questions.

Six, you mentioned using someone who does ART to help with knowing what remained for treatment. I've tried and tried to find someone in MA/NH that does this but haven't had any luck. Any recommendations as to how to find someone?

I had hoped to attend the ILADS conference in Toronto, but I went to the website, and it says the conference is for those in the medical profession. Plus, the cost to attend is quite expensive and more than I had thought it would be.

Between travel and hotel costs, plus the conference fees--I'm not sure we can swing it. It would have been great though to speak directly to the Bionic creator and get the nosodes, etc. I suppose I'll just save the money to use for the Germany trip and get everything there when we go.

I did notice on the Bionic website that they are coming out with a non-medical practitioner's device similar to the Bionic 880. I hope that doesn't mean that they've been hassled and now the original Bionic won't be available to purchase by non-professionals. If we go to Germany, I want to get the device that is tried and true. Anyone know anything about this other Bionic device?

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have tons more questions to ask before we definitively decide on Germany, so please bear with me.

Thanks for keeping this thread updated!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I don't know about the new device, my guess is they're coming out with a less expensive model to compete with the PE1??? But that's just a guess. With people going over and then coming back for a PE1, I would think they would want to be more competative.

Dr. K used to have a list of practitioners on his site who did ART. If that is still available, I would think that's the best way. Or maybe make a post here looking for one.

You don't get nosodes from HB anyway, so you would have only been able to see and maybe buy the Bionic.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Actually, H.B. can provide nosodes to those who buy the Bionic, if they want them.

Each radionic set costs 22 EURO -
Burgdorferi, Aefzelii, Bartonella, Babesia, Ehrlichia, Mycoplasma, Clamydia, Ebstein bar, Rocky mountain spotted fever, FSME

When I contacted H.B. for my cousin in Germany (her doctor was just learning about the Bionic and I questioned if he was doing everything properly), he mentioned that machine. It's nothing to worry about. I will try to find the email with the info to clarify.

But right now I gotta run to the car shop - car problems, oh no!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder if he would sell the nosodes alone, for use with the PE-1.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six,

So the same nosodes you would use (chem detox) orally .. you would then use with the Bionic and just tape it below your sternum?

So you can reuse these nosode over and over again?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Canefan, yes. I put some of it into a clear glass vial and use it over and over. Works with any homepathic, and it's stronger that way. If I just want a small dose of a homeopathic, I take it orally.

--------------------

gmb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AMomWithHope,

I have been seeing a chiropractor in central MA that uses applied kinesiology muscle testing and is Brimhall certified. We have been treating my Lyme and Co's with cold laser therapy, which I think is simliar to the Bionic 880 and PE-1 technologies. I also have a LLMD for antibiotic treament, currently hitting Lyme and Babs.

I've been holding off posting my experience, but am starting to see significant improvements and ready to share. This Dr is pretty new at treating Lyme and we are both learning as we go using his tools. I originally went to him to help detox based on Springshowers experiences with cold laser, but it has grown into more than I expected.

Google "Brimhall certification" to learn more, if interested send me a PM for his web site and contact info.

gmb

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by aMomWithHope:
I had hoped to attend the ILADS conference in Toronto, but I went to the website, and it says the conference is for those in the medical profession. Plus, the cost to attend is quite expensive and more than I had thought it would be.

Between travel and hotel costs, plus the conference fees--I'm not sure we can swing it. It would have been great though to speak directly to the Bionic creator and get the nosodes, etc. I suppose I'll just save the money to use for the Germany trip and get everything there when we go.

I did notice on the Bionic website that they are coming out with a non-medical practitioner's device similar to the Bionic 880. I hope that doesn't mean that they've been hassled and now the original Bionic won't be available to purchase by non-professionals. If we go to Germany, I want to get the device that is tried and true. Anyone know anything about this other Bionic device?

I know, it is expensive! I am still trying to decide how much of it I will do.

If you go to Toronto without going to the conference, you could still certainly meet with H.B. to get a machine. I'm sure he would spend all the time necessary to explain the machine and answer all your questions. He wants it to succeed and for us owners to succeed with it so it only makes sense he would spend the time you needed.

In Germany, he personally brought the Bionic to me and spent 2-3 hours explaining and answering questions. I'm sure it would be the same for you. So either way, you'd be able to do that no matter the location.

I think you're referring to the Bionic Home? I had asked about this concering my cousin. I was told it is more a "wellness" system and has only 1/20 the ability of the Bionic. It is used for pain relief, well being, etc., not at all for treating lyme.

[ 08-02-2011, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: 17hens ]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by gmb:
We have been treating my Lyme and Co's with cold laser therapy, which I think is simliar to the Bionic 880 and PE-1 technologies.
gmb

How are you treating with cold laser therapy? Both the Bionic and PE1 are LEDs. I'm curious how you're doing it with a laser.

What color is the laser? I have a green laser, but it's much different. Do you also use nosodes?

--------------------

gmb
Unregistered

six,

Sorry if this gets long winded....

The Dr has an Erchonia PL 5000 series cold laser devise. The laser beam is red in the 630 to 660 range and is like a bar code scanner with the light beam dithering across a straight line. Lasers are suppose to be better than LEDs for deep tissue photon therapy. Google Lasers vs LED light therapy for some good reading.

The machine is programmable to a wide range of frequencies listed for many health conditions similar to Rife. There are much more frequnecies than the 10 or so settings used by a PE-1 and other LED devices.

He purchaced the cold laser as a soft tissue injury healing device and later learned it could be used to treat Lyme from a Dr in CT. I initially met with him this past February for Detox support and alternative medical treatment to support my ABX protocols. He didn't present his therapy as a cure to Lyme, but to help build up my body and immune system to help fight it.

The Dr first used the devise as a diagnostic tool during muscle testing. He does have a series of nosodes he uses. He did use a Borelia nosode, but had none for Babs or Bart. He would program in different frequecies and target the laser on a trigger point on my neck and measure muscle weakness against that condition. He initally picked up Lyme, Bart, and heavy metals (mostly Nickle).

On following weekly sessions he would start off with some back adjustmets to free up meridian flow needed to help detox, and do additional muscle testing to determine my condition on that day. Then he would go thru the Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Lyme Frequencies until he got a few hits from muscle testing.

Those Frequencies were programmed into the Laser and I would be moved into another room for an Ionic footbath and his aid would do a 20 minute laser scan of the Frequecies selcted for that session. The laser would be scanned across my chest, upper and lower abs, and sometime my head.

Some sessions we would add a frequecy for either Immune support, Lymphatic drainage, inflamation, and pain management.

In May my LLMD started me on Mepron and after 3 or 4 weeks I was more of a mess. By then we had run thru all the Lyme Freqs with no muscle weakness detected. He was picking up Babs in all my joints and spleen and he moved to Babs frequencies and detox support.

Just starting to turn the corner and show improvements. Weather its the Mepron or his detox therapy... I don't know but will stick to it.

gmb

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks for the description gmb. It's very interesting, I'm glad to hear it's working.

I've read about the difference between laser and LED. The LED is scattered light and I've read that it more easily spreads to where it needs to be, but laser can be directed better .... or something like that .... it's been a while.

At any rate, it's interesting that light works. [Smile]

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Testing to see if I can repost as I was banned from lymenet...
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I can!! Nice to be able to post after so long!
I haven't read most posts, but I will when I have time!

Just a comment: ingested nosodes have NOTHING to do with photooned nosodes. The effect of ingested nosodes are good but they are about 50 times or weaker than when they are photoonedin my feeling.

The reason, in my opinion, is that the sick body can't transmit well the ingested homeopathic message.

With photons, you get a boost on the TRANSMISSION of the homeopathic message. What heals you are the nosodes, but what transmits the message to ALL corners of your body and to your ligth body is the infrared!

Many people got very good results with INGESTED bartonella nosodes though. I suspect that bartonella does not react as well to photons as borrelia does.

So when you CANNOT photoon cetain nosodes, why not ingesting them? But when you can photoon them, photooning is FAR superior than anything I ever tried.

I've been a frequent user of homeopathy for about 15 years or more, so I can compare. I had been treated with ingested borrelia nosodes since the beginning of my lyme disease. It did help but it didn't put borrelia dormant, far from it. What put my borrelia dormant was DEFINITIVELY photooning nosodes of borrelia. It's no comparison.

I'm lyme free for more than 2 whole years, without any treatment! But I have just got a recent bite again yesterday (not infected, I suspect), not in treatment, but, let's see.
-------------

Congratulations for all who have been doing photons successfully!!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Welcome back, Brussels!!

(I wonder what changed, are you still in Korea or wherever you were that doesn't allow posting?)

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Another comment on laser. If it is green laser and something similar to the Laser detox with nosodes or homeopathics flashed on your body, nope, it is NOT similar to infrared and nosodes.

I had been using my own green laser I bought at dr. K's institute with the appliance to flash homeopathics on my body. I don't feel laser is a VERY good transmitter of homeopathic message.

It is a good tool for some things, I feel, but the laser itself is far too strong with its own 'message' / treatment and weaker to transmit the homeopathic message, when compared to infrared.

I don't know how to explain that, but as I told before, I have enough experience with ingested homeopathics to compare with any other method that uses homeopathics.

Laser transmitting the message (if it is the green laser used in Laser Detox at least...), nope, it is not the same as infrared and not even CLOSE to be as potent as infrared to transmit the homeopathic message. I haven't though tried to put the nosodes on my solar plexus while lasering them though...

As I'm not sick anymore, nor my daughter, I can't test things like to compare, but my feeling is that infrared is far stronger for borrelia treatment. For detox, I don't know, we need to compare treatment by treatment.
-----------

HAMBONE, congrats on your PE1!!!! I hope you don't have parasites in your GI tract, they go partying with too much infra red!!!

I love mine too, and I do still use it for many many other things than lyme disease! For skin burn, for muscle cramps, it works SOOO fast, it is unbelievable! And arthritic pains, I do for other people, sometimes it does help too!

Go slow with your treatment, but don't stop if it is creating good results! You still have a long way to go until getting totally symptom free and TREATMENT free! But congrats, anyway!!!!

---------
And 17hens: congrats for your Bionic treatment! Improvement is amazingly fast, isn't it? I ahve been following your thread here and then, but I was banned while in Asia. Now I'm back to Europe, so I can post again. Congratulations!!

As for the PE1, I do suspect it is stronger than the Bionic. If stronger is best for this type of treatment, I don't know, but as far as I remember while trying to compare both, the PE1 was stronger in a few ways.

I was the first person who bought a PE1 and used with the Bionic protocol, that is why I'm telling this, as I had to choose and decide what to buy to start such treatment at home. The Bionic was far too expensive for my pocket.

Well, the PE1 LEDS are of different wavelenghts (5 different lenghts, if my memory is good), it's got more than the Bionic, plus all Nogier frequencies that you can choose, plus radio frequencies added for deeper penetration. You can ask the manufacturer.

It does not have the earth frequency like the Bionic, but it has other frequencies. And the infrared LEDS penetrate very deep (about one inch or more, if my memory is good).

And also, because the intensity is bigger, we only need about FEW seconds on each trigger point, so a nosode session never lasts more than 5 minutes (at least for me and my daughter, we couldn't stand more than 1, 2 seconds per acupuncture point, so strong it was).

So both machines are different. While you can do almost an hour every Bionic session with nosodes, we do only 3-5 minutes, 5 minutes being too much in my own experience.

So they are very different indeed, and if I was not healed with my PE1 trial, I would CERTAINLY have tried to get to dr. W.

I canceled my appointment with him just because I got healed before on my own!

I have easy access to his office (less than 2 hours drive), and to many Bionic machines around in Switzerland. So the only reason I didn't use the Bionic was that my PE1 worked!

But of course, only few people have used the PE1 + nosodes, so if anyone is looking for certainty and experience, go for the Bionic as it is a more sure path.

If you have 1,600 dollars and wish to take a risk, you can buy a PE1 and try though.

I hope I'm not stealing your Bionic thread! If you want, I can do another thread!!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Thank you, Six!! Nice to be able to talk to you all again. I have though never stopped totally to read lymenet, but not as often as before.

I'm back to Europe, that is why I can post again. I was in Asia for the last 2 years. All Asian countries are banned from lymenet.

I haven't seen a tick during all the time there, too dry for ticks.

I just came back and yesterday, got my first tick bite!! Unbelievable! I'm on a special treatment to avoid contaminated ticks with borrelia, though, so I hope I will be fine. I refuse to go on putting repellents 8 times a day.

It was so nice to be in the forests and mountains without being worried about ticks for 2 whole years! I had forgotten about the tick tension back here!

Anyway, I see you are still doing very well, congratuls too!!! I also did pilates while in Asia, I loved it!

Cheers!

James1979
Unregistered

Why are Asian countries banned from Lymenet?
Hambone
Member # 29535

Hi Brussels,

Thanks for sharing all that.

Do you mind if I ask a few things?

~ How long did it take for you to heal from Lyme with your PE1?

~ How long did you leave the nosodes on your solar plexus? Just long enough during a treatment, or did you leave them on longer?

~ I am using Frequency F. Is this ok, or should I be using different ones?

Thanks so much [Smile]

( I've been using a few parasite treatments since April. )

Brussels
Member # 13480

HI Hambone,

- Healing: from January to May 2009 (4 months)
But I had done many things before. I used the PE1 mainly as antiinfective, but I had done most of Dr. K.'s detox protocols at that time, i was starting teh KPU when I finished the PE1 treatment. I had done lots of dental work, scars, I was eating allergy free, had protection against EMRs during the night, had done heavy metal chelation for years, had a strict diet for years, had done MFT and PK for years, etc before having started with photons +nosodes.

I consider photons + nosodes basically as anti infective, but the treatment for the disease has to come in a more holistic way. I do believe only certain people develop the disease, not all infected people, as I see around me people being bitten all the time. Few fall as sick as me and my daughter.

my daughter got to wheel chair in Jan 2009, and she started walking and sitting on her knee about 1 week (or less) from start of the PE1 treatment. That is what made me believe. You can see our whole story in the PE1 and Bionic treatment thread from 2009. She got also to remission in May 2009, so again, 4 months.

She though relapsed in Jan 2010, but symptoms lasted about 3 days if not less (arthritis). She got re-treated, same protocol, and in about 3 weeks, we stopped treatment. Until today, symptom free /treatment free. She's on AI treatement now, to correct disregulations (she's born with a tendency to be allergic).

- Nosodes: only enough for the treatment (so about 3 minutes or so?). And I only used it once every week or once every 2 weeks or more. I never retreated (that I remember) twice a week. I concentrated on CLEANSING in between nosode treatment.

I had MUCH more trouble cleansing than using killers, even before photons. My daughter the same. We used nosodes minimally, but worked hard to find good cleansers (that kept changing all the time).

Sometimes, for cleansers, I used other entrances (trigger points) like the chest (Mediastinum). I don't know why, but they tested energetically so. TOday, I feel it could be because my solar plexus was still full of the nosode information...

I never though photooned different treatments fast, I waited few days at least, so that my body didn't get too many diffeernt information and got confused on what to do.

- Frequency F: what do you mean, for nosodes? I used NO FREQUENCY, jsut direct mode, that is why it was TOO strong. As far as I know, other people did the same, and they all tested independently. Direct mode tested better but it is EXTREMELY strong, so never use it more than a couple of seconds per point.

Frequency F is high frequency, so it could be similar to DIRECT mode, I suppose...

I use Frequency F for symptom relief, but not for photooning homeopathics (as far as I remember). Certainly not for borrelia nosodes.

I could use some of the Nogier frequencies for other homeopathic products, but not for nosodes. It's all documented in the PE1 and the Bionic therapy thread of 2009, all details are there. Use energetic tests to discover! Once your body knows the machine and their frequencies, it can tell you what to use, how long, what intensity etc.

When I used direct mode, I rarely used it higher than potency 6, if my memory is good. 6 was already too much. Sheryl used higher though, and she is a good 'tester'. I guess each person would require different settings. But she also used direct mode for nosodes!

You're welcome! And good luck!

17hens
Member # 23747

Hi Brussels! Hugs to you! So good to see you back!

No, no, it's fine to keep it all here - it makes sense this way. We're all just trying to help each other.

Thanks for dropping in here and sharing. I love your posts, so full of details!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Brussels welcome back.

Your timing is perfect as I have been following the yahoo bionic PE-1 group and reading all your post both there and here.

I have ordered my PE-1 from Sheryl and just received my desbio nosodes. Planning to start soon. I will have to go VERY slow however because of my strong history of c diff.

Petra at Dr W's office said they do not have "this big c diff problem with photons". I hope she is right.

Welcome back and thank you to you, SixGK, 17hens etc for coming back to support and encourage those of us still fighting. You all are the reason we continue to fight. I am so happy you remain well.

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by James1979:
Why are Asian countries banned from Lymenet?

Because that's where most of our SPAM comes from. The SPAM was overwhelming there for a while.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Brussels, YAY!! I'm glad you're back in Europe so you can post!!

Sorry about the tick bite. Fortunately, for me, I'm not outdoorsy, so I can easily stay out of the woods/grass and it really doesn't affect me much. I hope this one is nothing .... if it is infected, at least you have the tools to take care of it.

I'm glad to hear you are doing so well, still!!

--------------------

groovy2
Member # 6304

Icon 1 posted      Profile for groovy2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All--

I have not been here in a while and I have been Feeling Perty Great except for Breaking my foot
Sky Diving off a ladder --
6 weeks in bed - OucH --

I have read some about the Rife and had a idea about it and wanted to see what you all thought -

Please tell me if this Idea wont work and the reasons why- ect -

The Rife machines are perty expensive for one person to buy and from what I know about the
machine it is sitting around Idle Most of the time because the person can only do treatments a couple of times a week-

So what I was thinking was a group of people on LN that had some extra cash could pitch in together and buy one or 2 rife machines and
Lend them out to people to use--

I think we would have to first start out lending to Groups of people that live close together
so that the machines could get Maximum use -

There would have to be some kind of deposit and a small fee for maintenance of the machines if
something like that is required --

There would also have to be some kind of contract
for use so that people that pitched in money to buy these machines are not held responsible
for there use and results ect --

There are several ways that something like this could be worked out -

I am willing to pitch in some money to get the ball rolling if a Good plan and the details
can be worked out --

So think about this and see if you can come up with a plan that will make something like this possible --Jay--

Posts: 2999 | From Austin tx USA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I do hear about Bionics for sale (not many), so feel free to ask me if you want one. I don't make any money off connecting you with someone selling theirs.

Jay, you might try posting in the rife thread, it's different than the light we're talking about. Or even make a new post so even more people read it.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Brussels,
Have you (or someone you know) treated Babesia with only LED and gotten rid of it? Maybe you told me this already, but I can't remember.
Thanks!
Hens

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Brussels--

WELCOME BACK!!! I've thought of you often these past couple of years.

You've been missed here on LN, and your added knowledge to this thread will be most beneficial.

[bow]

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Brussels,
Have you (or someone you know) treated Babesia with only LED and gotten rid of it? Maybe you told me this already, but I can't remember.
Thanks!
Hens

Ahhh she beat me to it. I was about to ask the same thing [Smile]
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Brussels,
Thanks!
Hens

My babesia is gone. Aside from drinking tonic water for symptom relief, all I did for it was use the photons.

*note- I had used antimalarials prior to using photons, but always relapsed within days after stopping them..

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
quote:
Brussels,
Thanks!
Hens

My babesia is gone. Aside from drinking tonic water for symptom relief, all I did for it was use the photons.

*note- I had used antimalarials prior to using photons, but always relapsed within days after stopping them..

You think the blood nosodes did the trick?

Isn't babs in the blood? Does it get into nooks and crannies like Borellia?

17hens
Member # 23747

Well, well, well...

Today I did the bionic and then a coffee enema and I found some interesting things in the toilette with the coffee...

Do not continue if you have a queasy stomach!

Anyone want to guess what these are? I looked on lymephotos and took some guesses but I'd love to hear yours!

PS. I have not been on antiparastics since the beginning of April.

alien #1
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_171914.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_171900.jpg

alien #2
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_172003.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_171944.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_171930.jpg

alien #3
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_172328-1.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_172109.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_172411.jpg

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Yes, I think that over time either the nosodes or my own immune system as it got stronger got rid of the babesia.

17 Hens, I've seen stuff like that. Anytime I do Dr. Natura, I see stuff like that. I didn't realize things like that were parasites. The ones I identified as parasites were more like worms .... but I'm interested in hearing what you think these are.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Yes, I thought you probably had... but have you ever seen them so clearly? I'm just amazed when I see them!! (Amazed at hubby's steady camera hand while trying not to vomit! [puke] )

I thought the 3 in the bottom left corner looked like alien #1 http://www.lymephotos.com/bb/index.html [Eek!]

alien #2,3, I thought I had found but I looked again and now I don't think so. [confused]

I hope Gael sees these! Maybe she knows!

I guess the really surprising thing to me is that the aliens seem to be dying even without antiparasitics. [Cool] (Actually, I've seen these guys for a while now, just today decided to take a closer look.)

The first time I did the Bionic since getting home from Germany, this came out in my urine - often. http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/A%20parasite/IMG_20110620_220959.jpg
I thought it looked like Star Shaped Larva http://www.lymephotos.com/starshapedlarva/index.html [Smile]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I never fished them out, LOL!!! I just said, "Ew," and flushed.

Dr. Natura is good for this stuff. You'll have to try it sometime. [Big Grin]

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

That's cuz you're a lady!!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty interesting stuff!! Brave man, your husband! [Big Grin]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

I have those sesame seed looking things all the time. I don't get the white globby stuff with it, though. Just the seed looking things.

What the heck are those?

Eggs? Tapeworm? pinworm?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

If you have a tapeworm, you will know it, trust me. They are enormous.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Hambone, what are you doing to detox? What is working for you?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Hambone, what are you doing to detox? What is working for you?

I don't know that it's working, but I am doing Epsom salt baths, skin brushing, Chlorella, burbur, and parsley. I have a FIR sauna, but it just kills me, so I avoid it like the plague.

I need to check out Pekana. Keep forgetting.

What are some other things I can do? What do you do?

I feel like I need to get better about this.

17hens
Member # 23747

Wow, impressive! Much better than me!

I'm doing coffee enemas on my treatment days and any other day that I'm feeling yucko (3-4 times per wk).

Skin brushing daily and epsom baths on yucko days.

And burbur if I feel toxicity building. Some days, like yesterday, I did nothing cause I felt fine and I was busy. No, I did do burbur 2x before bed.

It's working pretty well. Coffee enemas are the best though.

I'm thinking (still) of getting a cheapo infrared sauna off ebay. No way hubby will do an enema and he'll need some kind of powerful detox when he starts treatment.

My daughter's doing regular liver packs, bile flushes, and coffee enemas here and there and that seems to be working for her.

Wow, what did we do to keep busy before detox? Take drugs, I guess! [Smile]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

James1979
Unregistered

Hens - why won't your hubby do coffee enemas? Does he think he's too cool for them?

You give him my number, and I'll set him straight.

17hens
Member # 23747

HaHa, James! I bet you would too! [Smile]

Just to clarify, I've done 4 treatments now in this 2nd 3 week round. The only days I felt yucko were the two days immediately after the 1st treatment, so last week for 2 days. Since then, I've been feeling better and better.

Living the normal life is such a wonderful blessing, that I hope I don't ever again take for granted!!! Thank you, Lord Jesus!!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

thehause
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thehause     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know six has gotten rid of her Neuro issues with the Bionic / PE1 treatment.

Has anyone else improved neurologically with this strategy? The thing I'm mostly trying to get after is the speed and depth of thought which is no longer present.

Posts: 372 | From west of the mississitty | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

I would say my neuro issues have much improved since treatment began in April. Some is still around though, but so are babesia symptoms. It's all a process that I'm still working on.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

thehause
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21237

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thehause     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17hens, did you have the lack of depth of thought / memory / speed of thought?
Posts: 372 | From west of the mississitty | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JenInMa
Member # 31544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JenInMa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. Could someone PM me with the information you need to get an appointment in Germany?
I would like to know how long you need to be there for the treatment to be effective. I have two sick children that I would bring during a school vacation. Any help at all would be appreciated.

--------------------
IGG 41++, 58+
IGM 31 IND, 41 IND, 83-93 IND

Son (most chronically ill)
IGG 41+
IGM 39 IND, 41+++
Bartonella positive

Daughter
IGG 39 IND, 41++, 58+
IGM 31+, 41 IND, 83-93+

Posts: 39 | From Boston, Ma. | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

thehause - oh, yeah, still get that slightly when i'm feeling toxic but thankfully it's happening less and less often.

jeninma - i'll send you a pm.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Brussels
Member # 13480

HI everyone, sorry for my delay in writing. I was travelling and getting bitten again by ticks... Anyway, so far no contamintation... I've been searching for mushrooms and doing gardening, hikes... Best way to get bitten, anyway!

17Hens: thanks for letting me post here again!!
As for babesia, I don't think photons will deal DIRECTLY with it. What happens, in my feeling, is:

1) once borrelia gets to the background, your immune system works better and can get rid of things better.

2) dr. K. thinks borrelia is a sort of master-mind of tickborn coinfections. Without borrelia, other coinfections have little power on their own. They work synergistically to help each other. But once they lose their master-mind, they can even go dormant by themselves.

when my daughter got a relapse, and I got a relapse, I can test all coinfections coming slowly, from dormant to being VERY VERY ACTIVE.

It's EXACTLY like I have been bitten again and reinjected with all coinfections. This happened clearly to my daughter in Jan 2009, middle of the winter. One infection appear, then all other tick coinfections appeared and caused symptoms. We haven't been bitten in January, it was a real relapse.

We didn't treat babesia since then, I think (you got to refer to the old thread to be sure), but if I had had real trouble with babesia, I would have memory of it. I had very very TOUGH battles with babesia before I used my PE1. I hate babesia, that was my ugliest infection before photons. I'm alsmot sure my daughter got babesia active again in Jan 09, but I don't think I treated it directly.

I think dr. W. has experience enough to say that many infections go dormant after. I believe him from my own experience!

I guess great part of parasites being seen in urine and stools are part of this process of the immune system getting stronger and doing the job it was supposed to do, but it couldn't because of borrelia or lyme.
-----------------------

Kimmie: I guess if you have no intestinal parasites, you won't see your situation going downwards (except for some herxes, but temporarily, if you take binders). If you have parasites that react with photons, you gotta watch out and treat parasitism first before attacking borrelia.

---------------
Jay: good luck on your Rife proposal!!

Joey is selling his Bionic, but not a Rife machine.
------------

Hambone, I have better experiences with Heel products than Pekana. The only Pekana I swear about is Mucan, that helps eliminating fungi or candida die off. It really helps in a gentle way.

For the rest, my body prefers Heel (Lymphomyosot, Hepar compositum, Solidago Compositum)... The ones dr. W. uses, I suppose.

When they stop working, you got to look into either herbs or tinctures (like Bear garlic, that is wonderful for kidneys, chlorella, MSM, apple pectin, milk thistle, ...). But still the best to correct the problem are specific homeopathics for each person.

Sometimes, foot reflex massage helps, or tapping the 9 MFT points help (very often).

------------
Mom with Hope: thank you !!!

-------
the Hause: I guess most of us who had chronic lyme as main problem got rid of most (or all) neuro issues after treatment. I suppose I don't have any neuro issues anymore.

Most of the neuro issues though (or a lot of them) comes from excess of toxins, in my opinion. They aren't really caused by infection ONLY. Lots of brain fog can go only taking binders, but it has to be the good binders and you got to keep changing them accordingly (to your disease evolution).

--------
JenInMa: I hope someone will PM you with the info. I only got the old address of dr. W!!

Hambone
Member # 29535

How in the heck do you guys distinguish which infection is your main issue?

Energy testing? Or just the way you feel?

For the life of me, I cannot tell one from the other. When I look at symptoms lists, they all overlap.

thehause
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21237

Brussels - what binders do you use? I used ALA and a ton of anti-oxidants. My diet isn't perfect, but I do a lot.
Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17hens please PM me the same information as you are sending jenin MA

Thanks

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hambone: energetic tests. Dr. W. also uses energetic tests to see how to treat patients individually, with or without ozone, which potencies of nosodes, etc. The follow up of treatment is also done with energy tests.

Before lyme, I would NEVER try energy tests because they sounded like voodoo or similar.

BECAUSE of lyme, I had no choice and went to dr. K's practioners, who ALL use energy tests. Since I started to feel better (I followed ALL their recomendations), and I felt my arm losing force and gaining force with their tests dozens of times in a session, I started to believe.

Now I believe it was one of the best things I learned in my life. It's not 100% accurate, but it is about 50 times better than guessing. It is about 80% accurate according to dr. K. I believe that too, if done by someone with experience.

You can know which infection is active (but not the dormant ones), which is causing which symptom, or if symptom is caused by toxins, what treatment to do for EACH infection, for each symptom, for each toxin building up, the amount of things to be ingested, how often you need and even if the treatment is reaching the area that is mostly affected!!! If not, what to do for the treatment to reach (tapping usually).

As I told above, even if energetic tests done by a good person is about 80% accurate, it is MUUUCH better than simple guess.

Before energetic tests, I could only guess. I guessed I had babesia because of symptoms and because I tood RIamet and got well so fast (then relapsed later though). I could guess my brain fog was mainly from toxins because when I took chlorella I felt better. Etc etc. With energy tests, you do a much better guess. What made me believe was clear improvement.

With energy tests, you can TUNE your treatment even daily. Believe me, you need different things almost on a daily base!!! Not everything changes, but as the ecossystem changes, new critters get attacked, then you need different binders or different minerals, for example.

I was not that bad as I could feel many substances before I did energy tests. But with energy tests, the accuracy got much better!

Candida symptoms overlap with borrelia, bartonella, parasitism... Impossible to know, I agree with you. When you start doing energy tests, you don't care much anymore on your symptoms as they do disappear or change very fast. You focus on eliminating disease as a whole, and with well being as a whole...

If your symptoms stay the same, it means, in my opinion, no improvement. Everytime you are on the right track, symptoms keep changing, like peeling the onion.

With photons though, you sometimes get symptoms ONLY disappearing, and not new ones appearing. Sometimes, at least.

But with any conventional treatments, you'll get changes of symptoms on and on, almost no stop, until you reach remission. At least, it happened to me a couple of times before my final remission of May 09.
------

The Hause: binders I USED, as I'm no longer treating.

Mostly chlorella, MSM when in great need, bear garlic tincture (done by myself or bought), milk thistle, cardamon in powder, and all homeopathics I wrote above, mainly from Heel. I don't remember all, sorry, you got to refer to the old thread to get more details.

Each problem needs to be addressed differently, and binders change almost daily (at least the amount changes daily). Even teas like green tea can serve as cleanser.

ALA is not a good binder for starting detox, but one of the latest ones, when one is already clean as it can move metals into unwanted places. I also used it, but not for very long, and certainly, not at starting point. Dr. K. talks about microsilica...

Diet: the most important is to energetically test yourself for all major allergens. BRain fog and energy improve almost immediately after that. If you eat and feel tired, for example, it may mean allergy. When you eat, you GOT to feel good after, not slow, not tired, not needing to nap, no bloating etc.

You can't track all your allergies or intolerance by clear symptoms. Some food caused my mouth to burn, others caused me loose stools, others bloating, others made me tired, but I didn't know the culprit were certain foods.

I learned that cutting allergens is a very important first step to healing lyme. And beware as the list of allergens increase with toxin build up and I suspect every chronic lyme sufferer has multiple allergies, but they don't know.

-------------------------
Another tip to deal with fatigue (after solving the food allergy problem), that helped me immensely, was Coenzyme compositum from Heel.

Since I started ingesting it (I rediluted it once, I can tell how to do that, so that your vials last much longer), I never needed to buy any expensive Co10 supplement. I needed that on and off with lyme, while lyme was active.

Once I learned to use photons, I took it through photons and then never bought it anymore as I keep using the same vial (until TODAY, I can use the same old vial, after a flu or deep in winter, after any health problem).

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by Haley:
17hens please PM me the same information as you are sending jenin MA, Thanks

PM sent.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Hey, I've got one for ya'll!

One of my main complaints these days is that my teeth hurt like I've been grinding them all night. Not even grinding, just clenching them. All day they feel sensitive, sore, like they took a beating.

Any ideas what would cause this, what I could do about or how I could use the Bionic to help with this?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

canefan17
Member # 22149

What do you guys do for Mold?
Nosodes for that?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Hens,

I mentioned in your pm to me that I thought Alien #1 was the same one as seen on lymephotos, but don't know what it is. I have seen it posted on curezone many times, so it must be more common than realized.

Since there are over 1,000 different parasites, it's more difficult to identify where they all come from.

(I might be inclined not to eat any octopus though) I think the coffee enemas are helping to kill them, possibly because of the acid.

I have seen others mention they had parasites exit after doing coffee enemas. Just to add the teeth clenching feeling and grinding is on the symptom list for parasites.

PLEASE continue on the antiparasitics when you can because you do not want these things to hatch again.

Really glad to hear of the progress you have made on the Bionic! Send more pretty pictures when you have a chance. [Cool]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tricia386
Member # 29623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tricia386     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hens can you pm me the info please

--------------------
Lyme activated in April 2010 by gardasil vaccine.
DX: Lyme,Babs,Myco,Bart 11/10
Treatment Started: 3/28/11

Posts: 1752 | From Albany, NY | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Sending PM.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement