LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » The Microscopy Thread (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   
Author Topic: The Microscopy Thread
TNT
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I've noticed that gives me a clue that I've been infected with Anaplasma all along is that in my wet mounts most of my WBCs are anesthetized and motionless, whereas in most other people's blood I notice their WBCs are active.

Also, in my stains I see many disintegrated WBCs throughout the sample.

This points to a WBC infection. Most people who have Borrelia still have active WBCs in their videos I've noticed. This would suggest my WBC infection is from a different WBC pathogen than just Borrelia.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mustardseed2
Member # 48048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustardseed2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. Did you have any improvement in the meds?
Posts: 71 | From Canada | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mustardseed2
Member # 48048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustardseed2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, wow, I've never seen my WBCs in any sort of motion. I also have neutropenia.
Posts: 71 | From Canada | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mustardseed2:
Interesting. Did you have any improvement in the meds?

Yes, the meds definitely helped. In fact, I did a wet mount a few weeks after starting Levaquin and it was one of only a couple samples that my WBCs were very active. And, I definitely made clinical gains on those meds. Very noticeable too. I've also been doing BVT & herbs along with the meds.

I suspect it makes a difference in WBC movement & appearance with how much fluid is in our samples, just like it does in the appearance of our RBCs with how much crenation they show. But, I've done many samples and I don't see as much correlation concerning the WBCs as I do with the RBCs. Besides, the dried stains should not be affected by that (at least not the issue of my WBCs). And, even in the stains, the condition of my WBCs are pretty consistent.

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BorreJaakko
Member # 48766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BorreJaakko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

1) Great video. What can make it even better is if you increase the contrast & details will begin to pop even further. There might even be sharpness setting on there as well & maybe they have modes such as "vivid" to further enhance the quality. I believe that is a 5MP camera? I think the new Raspberry Pi 2 cameras are 8MP.

Thanks for the tip! I used Rasperry Pi 2.1 camera, so it is capable of 8MP. However, the Rasperry itself is old, so it was not able to process the encode the data fast enough. I was streaming it over WLAN to my laptop. This is my backup setup.

quote:

2) At time 1:09 it looks like you have an Eosinophil there & sometimes Lysosomes can escape from the wbc & they can be what those white dots dancing around in Brownian motion are. The peroxisome from the wbc escape too & are bigger than the lysosomes. But they can also be platelets or micelles (dissolved fat droplet particles). If you eat a very fatty diet & check your blood 1 hr later, you will see TONS of the micelles in your blood in the plasma.

Hmm, from what I read, eosinophils are not dangerous..

quote:

Your video recording is too jerky & it almost seems like those dancing dots can be pathogens & it will be important for you to fix that in order sometimes to pickup on slight cues as to whether something is normal vs foreign in your blood.

The jerkiness comes from two things. One is that recording speed is 5 fps, but some program in the middle seemed to speed it up. I guess I can fix that with Youtube video editor.

Other even bigger problem is that the magnification of the camera is so big that it is impossible to move around the specimen without jerkiness happening. Even slight movement causes it to move around quite a lot.

quote:

3) I buy new boxes of slides & cover slips & never have to clean them, but if you did then I would wash them off, autoclave them in an oven at high temperatures & then maybe clean them off again with alcohol & cotton. I don't like to do that, as for me it is not worth mistaking an artifact for something interesting in blood, which is precious info for all of us.

Great tip. I'll avoid washing them from now on.

quote:

You can use one slide & make 3 different samples on it if you like (left, middle, & right) and you can save this way. A lot of times I take a sample & do a simple experiment on the same slide using a 2nd cover & so make a 2 slip-covered slide.

Sounds sensible.

quote:

4) I talk about crenation & the spiky rbc's here, as that is a normal occurrence. Sickly blood may have ammonia or other pathogen toxins that can make the rbc's degrade quicker though, but all blood can degrade like this & sometimes super quick based on air exposure on the slide.

Yeah, I see now that these spiky rbc's are the crenation. All this terminology is new to me...

Thanks for the answers!

Posts: 31 | From Finland | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BorreJaakko
Member # 48766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BorreJaakko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my Canon 7D adapter, and I have spent some time to record videos. Did not find anything too interesting in the fresh blood though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDojoYqn5lQ

However, I am still having problems sealing off cover slides. I saw a tip of using vaseline somewhere, and I'll try that from now on. I used a cotton swab to put vaseline around the blood, and then put cover slip on top.

Anyway, here is a video of specimen that is one day old. On this one, I did put a cover slip on top, but did not seal the specimen in any way.

Very weird stuff showing in the video, I hope you can comment on this.

This long thing, starting from 0:07, ending in a big greeny thing at 0:33, is that fungus? Candida?

The huge ugly looking thing on the right corner around 0:59... what on earth is that?

How about the black dots at 1:12?

Of course it is possible that these things come from the air... but scary looking stuff anyway.

I also watched my partner's blood. She is healthy, and wow her blood looked good. Just round rbc's, floating separately by themlselves.

Posts: 31 | From Finland | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) That is some really good & crisp video with the 7d & at only 1920x1080 video resolution. Imagine now what a 4K video would look like with a Sony a6300. Your camera can take pics at 5184 x 3456 & time lapse should be even better and breath taking with your camera.

2) I don't think your blood can look that dirty, especially with how cleaner it was for your last video. Most likely you have a dirty slide. Is this one of the slides you previously used & if so, this proves a point that it is not worth to reuse them as then it becomes hard to tell what is what.

3) The black dots are contamination. The long branches are probably fungi or just the result of manufacturing, as I have seen them before but very rarely. Sometimes with the clean slides we get some dirtier ones, but with my set it does not happen too often. I keep mine enclosed in a box with minimal air exposure to prevent dust particles and contaminants from settling on them.

4) The big thing at 0:59 might be an air pocket with some morphed rbc's within them.

5) The rbc's look 2d & squashed. Sometimes if you do not add enough blood or if you spread it too thin or if you push down on the cover slip the rbc's get squashed. Sometimes I like to do it intentionally & sometimes I like to leave the slip cover a little loose to see the rbc's in 3D & to see the wbc's move more freely. This all depends on you & what you want to do. Generally I see & get more out of a slide by not squashing it, but the field of view becomes larger & so there is a trade off. When you squash rbc's it is harder for spiros to come out of the top & bottom of the slide, but they can come from the sides...just a FYI.

Great job on the video overall!!!

For Vaseline:
-Seal the slide with cover slip.

-Take a Q-tip & stretch out the cotton into a point & then dip in Vaseline in a twisting motion.

-With one hand hold down the corner of the cover slip so it does not move. With the other hand do 1 side of the cover slip, then the adjacent other side (2 sides).

-Then release your hold on the corner & it becomes easier to add Vaseline to the other 2 sides & you may need to dip the Q-tip in Vaseline another time.

The prepared slide should last you for days & sometimes weeks.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watch these 2 videos, as it is important to study normal blood so as to know what to look for in Lyme infested blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAR-QtUv8w&list=PLrV8FYOIQcakElDpwGn8fUkzXp_P22s5t

About the wbc's, I find sluggishness in my wbc's too & I need to do time lapse to watch them move, but every now & then I got some actively moving ones without time lapse. If you look at the 2nd video above you will see how active they are in that person's blood.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BorreJaakko
Member # 48766

quote:
1) That is some really good & crisp video with the 7d & at only 1920x1080 video resolution. Imagine now what a 4K video would look like with a Sony a6300. Your camera can take pics at 5184 x 3456 & time lapse should be even better and breath taking with your camera.

Thanks! I really liked the quality too. I think beyond 1920x1080 the bottle neck will be the hard disk space and uploading speeds. Even this few minutes of video took 500GB and uploading took 1,5 hours. (There is something wrong with our internet connection, it seems.)

quote:

2) I don't think your blood can look that dirty, especially with how cleaner it was for your last video. Most likely you have a dirty slide. Is this one of the slides you previously used & if so, this proves a point that it is not worth to reuse them as then it becomes hard to tell what is what.

Yes, something probably went wrong and there was contamination. I need to learn how to avoid that. However, these were not reused slides.

quote:

3) The black dots are contamination. The long branches are probably fungi or just the result of manufacturing, as I have seen them before but very rarely. Sometimes with the clean slides we get some dirtier ones, but with my set it does not happen too often. I keep mine enclosed in a box with minimal air exposure to prevent dust particles and contaminants from settling on them.

I've seen this kind of fungi before too a few times, so that is why I was thinking that it is also possible that it is coming from my blood. But I do not see it always.

I am also assuming some kind of fungi in me is quite strong still. Maybe candida. I am herxing quite badly on anti-fungals. I can only take one drop of Nutramedix Avea (which is basically turmeric), and cannot eat turmeric almost at all without getting brain fog. Also, taking 1/4 tea spoon of coconut oil gives me headache. It is getting better, though. I was on a strict diet for almost 6 months which seems to have helped a lot already. I no longer get extremely tired from just small amount of sugar. I was also able to get up to 2x 3 drops of oregano oil per day.

But, probably it is contamination. Though I did see it today on another one-day-old slide, which I had completely sealed with vaseline. However, I believe it may have been on the top of the the cover slip...because contrary this video, I needed to focus on a different spot to see it.

I am still learning how to use the vaseline. Before reading your instructions, I was putting vaseline between the slide and the cover slip. When it dried little bit, the distance between the slide and the cover slip became too much, and I could not focus the microscope on the cells anymore on 40x and 60x.

Anyway, I am trying to keep the clean slides, cover slips, and the prepared slides protected from air. But maybe somewhere there is contamination in my preparation process.

quote:

4) The big thing at 0:59 might be an air pocket with some morphed rbc's within them.

Hmm, OK.

quote:

5) The rbc's look 2d & squashed. Sometimes if you do not add enough blood or if you spread it too thin or if you push down on the cover slip the rbc's get squashed. Sometimes I like to do it intentionally & sometimes I like to leave the slip cover a little loose to see the rbc's in 3D & to see the wbc's move more freely. This all depends on you & what you want to do. Generally I see & get more out of a slide by not squashing it, but the field of view becomes larger & so there is a trade off. When you squash rbc's it is harder for spiros to come out of the top & bottom of the slide, but they can come from the sides...just a FYI.

Great tips! Thank you. What I am trying to see right now is just if there are spiros or not. And see if I could somehow trace the progress in eradicating the fungus/candida. As well as to see if there are hints about other co-infections besides candida.

With the positive lab results for borreliosis there was also positive results for chlamydia pneumonia.

Based on the symptoms I am suspecting either bartonella or babesia, maybe both. My body temperature is very low, I am feeling very cold in hands. I am having pain/pressure behind my eye, in my neck, in the shoulder, in the hip, and on my foot and sole.

quote:

Great job on the video overall!!!

Thank you!

quote:

For Vaseline:
-Seal the slide with cover slip.

-Take a Q-tip & stretch out the cotton into a point & then dip in Vaseline in a twisting motion.

-With one hand hold down the corner of the cover slip so it does not move. With the other hand do 1 side of the cover slip, then the adjacent other side (2 sides).

-Then release your hold on the corner & it becomes easier to add Vaseline to the other 2 sides & you may need to dip the Q-tip in Vaseline another time.

The prepared slide should last you for days & sometimes weeks.

Thanks for the tips. The only cover slips that I have been able to order are of size 60x24mm. This means that putting vaseline on the long side makes the slides very messy, messing up my microscope. I don't want to do that. And putting vaseline on the short side, I have trouble keeping the cover slide in place. But I have already ordered better cover slips...

One more question I have about mail ordering stuff. Are there any limitations in ordering staining things by mail? It seems that they contain materials that are prohibited to be delivered by regular mail at least it seems.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Yes, they can deliver it as that is how the labs order it. They put a special label on the box when shipped that contains warning info.
TNT
Member # 42349

Hey Dude, if you're still in the market for a nice scope, I found one that might fit the bill for you. It has fluorescence, phase contrast, and darkfield. It has research grade objectives. It says local pick-up, but if you read the description, they will ship inside the U.S. for extra cost.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Optiphot-2-Trinocular-Microscope-with-Fluorescence-and-Phase-Contrast-/232213582513?hash=item36110212b1

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatdudefromkansas   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am, but it is schedule dependent. Thanks for the link.

It is almost a better deal to spend some money on a new microscope then the get a kit for the one I have. A bit more money, but I get a whole new system to use.

We'll see. I am sticking with what I have until I get time in my schedule, which is very busy now.
That's why I haven't been doing or uploading anything recently.

Posts: 163 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

"Abstract : The following medium was found satisfactory for the culture in vitro of Borrelia [Spirochaeta] gallinarum: -
A. Basic salt solution 1, 000 cc. ; proteose Difco peptone 4 gm. ; dextrose 1 gm. ; thioglycollic acid 0.1 gm.
B. Before inoculation add to 10 cc. of A, 1 cc. of fresh rabbit serum and 0.6 cc. of chicken red cells resuspended in an equal volume of basic salt solution.

Instead of adding the chicken red cells they may be haemolysed with 3 volumes of water and the supernatant fluid, after centrifugation, used instead of the red cells.
The basic salt solution has the following composition: NaCl 5, Na2HPO4 2.5, KH2 PO4 0.25, MgCl2 0.3, FeSO4 0.0005, MnSO4 0.0005, and H20 1000. "

https://www.cabdirect.org/cabdirect/abstract/19452901167

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=+proteose+Difco+peptone&_sacat=0

They looked at microscopy in Christina's Lyme blood in this self-documentary. At time 48:39.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So2K68r8pOY&app=desktop

At 56:34 using high powered microscopy at Fry Labs to visually see her infection. And a minute later they mention FL1953
https://youtu.be/So2K68r8pOY?t=3394

At 57:39 blue film/biofilm?
https://youtu.be/So2K68r8pOY?t=3459

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Very BOLD & direct. Who made this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aMqhE8IZCg

TNT
Member # 42349

It is amazing that with all her treatment, the only way Christa got well was with the help of microscopy. Microscopy is indispensable.

She had the typical "Fry smear." It shows the typical Bartonella-like bacteria, protozoans (particularly Fry's "novel" protozoan- Protomyxzoa Rheumatica), and biofilm in a blood smear with a proprietary stain that Fry himself developed (I think it's a modified Giemsa) at a magnification of 400x.

That's hardly high-powered microscopy, but I think he uses computer enhanced magnification that allows him to see pretty small detail.

I find it slightly amusing and irking that blood sent to this lab did not find Borrelia, but only his novel organism and biofilm (two of his pet interests). I believe it's extremely unlikely that we ever eradicate Bb from our bodies once we have it.

On the other hand, this is a good example of the other belief I have that it's the co-infections that set us up to become sick with borrelia in the first place, complicate our illness, and keep us sick in spite of adequate treatment.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

I could have sworn a saw an atypical form video clip when I first saw this documentary a few years back. I did not find it now, but did not go through the whole thing.

Yup, co-infections can make or break the LD for sure. I wonder too if one can get Bb & then later on get Bart or other pathogens from other sources & then LD rears its torture chamber?

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

This one uses silver nitrate and stains spirochetes, including Treponema pallidum, Leishman-Donovan bodies, tuberculosis mycobacterium, & Bartonella henselae.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201193554978?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Dr. Eva Sapi's lab uses silver stain as one of the Borrelia proofs in their research & they used it in the STD study.

" 3. Dieterle silver staining
Dieterle silver staining was performed using two fixation methods. In the standard method, formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded pellets were sectioned and stained with Dieterle silver stain as previously described (Aberer & Duray, 1991; Middelveen et al., 2013a). In the newer method, culture fluid was spread and dried on a SuperFrost™ Plus microscope slide (Fisher Scientific) and fixed by incubating the slide in acetone for 10 minutes at -20°C, as previously described (Sapi et al., 2013). Dieterle silver staining was performed on the acetone-fixed slide."

https://f1000research.com/articles/3-309/v1#reflist

Instructions:
https://www.americanmastertech.com/INSTRUCTIONS/KTDIE.PDF

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Think you may have amyloid/biofilm free-floating in your blood stream? Dr. Alan MacDonald uses this type for his autopsy stains.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Congo-Red-Amyloid-Stain-Kit-100mL-Kit-1-ea/201193557263?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D2%26asc%3D201310031324 20%26meid%3D09cbc44cc6ab4a299d94aa1d851f8916%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D6%26sd%3D201193554978

" Indeed in plaques, amyloid is regularly represented by the ‘‘congophilic core’’ structure which is so named because the waxy amyloid material binds the congo red stain and is congophilic. "

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/4eea/7d0906ea2b345d7a926d3a862de5f966dd36.pdf

https://f1000research.com/posters/4-631

"Spirochetes are known to bind Congo red and Thioflavin S [55,56], both of which are widely used to stain amyloid." https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23282180_Persisting_atypical_and_cystic_forms_of_Borrelia_burgdorferi_and_local_inflammation_in_Lyme_neuroborreliosis

[ 01-27-2017, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Lymedin2010 ]

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

" Fig. 72.15.Disseminated spirochetes in the atrophic form of
Lyme neuroborreliosis. Bosma-Steiner microvawe technique
for spirochetes."
http://www.miklossy.ch/media/ChapterHandbookClinNeurolFinalPdf.pdf

" Dr. Tyler:

I have tried the modification of the Steiner microwave technique introduced
by Bosma in 1984*, and later by Elias and Bosma in 1987. These methods
employ the use of 'alpha-amylase' to predigest the sections. My preference
is the Steiner microwave modification by Garvey W. et al: Modified Steiner
for the demonstration of spirochetes. J. Histotechnology 8: 15-17, 1985. I
have also stained spirochetes with the classic and modified microwave
methods of Dieterle, Steiner and Steiner and Warthin-Starry. The choice of
methods appears to be a personal one. All the methods differ slightly with
the use of uranyl nitrate as a sensitizer, pH, reproducibility and turn
around time.

I have all of the above mentioned methods and would be happy to fax you a
copy.

*Boon ME, Kok LP (1988) Microwave Cookbook of Pathology: The Art of
Microscopic Visualization. Leiden: Coulomb Press Leyden.

Eric Kellar
Histology/Immunohistochemistry
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
"
http://www.histosearch.com/histonet/Dec98A/RE.BosmaSteinerstainA.html

http://lists.utsouthwestern.edu/pipermail/histonet/2005-December/019326.html

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Has anyone seen any stained spirochetes in their blood? I think I might have, but they were far from typical & hard to tell for sure & I was just too tired to take pictures.

From Dr. Burgdorferi below. Just don't give him grief about not being able to see them via standard light microscopy as sometimes, depending on the setup of the scope & lighting, you may not see them. Even I can change the settings & change the light so as not to see them with my scope & a quick change again can reveal them.

" The cells are gram negative and stain well with Giemsa and Warthin-Starry stains. Unstained cells are not visible by bright-field microscopy but are visible by dark-field or phase-contrast microscopy. "

http://ijs.sgmjournals.org/content/34/4/496.full.pdf+html

mustardseed2
Member # 48048

Quick question here:

Which immersion oil is preferable, Type A or Type B?

TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
Originally posted by mustardseed2:
Quick question here:

Which immersion oil is preferable, Type A or Type B?

I've used both, and type B is preferable. Type A makes more of a mess.
mustardseed2
Member # 48048

Any difference in image quality between A and B?
TNT
Member # 42349

I don't remember there being any quality difference, optically-wise.
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

I did not notice any optical difference either, but preferred the thickness of B's viscosity.
mustardseed2
Member # 48048

Ok thanks guys, ordered some Type B.
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

My Lyme Disease Interview with Dr. Willy Burgdorfer (the guy who discovered Borrelia burgdorferi) by Gary Engelman, BSN, RN.

At this point Dr. Burgdorfer is much older than when he discovered the spirochete in ticks. I wonder if he had Lyme himself?

He also found Filarial nematodes (worms) in the ticks as well & said it had been described in the literature as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SnIG-cRjHM

At 7:00 Dr. Willy Burgdorfer also mentions that he found filarial worms in the ticks as well. This is confirmation of what Dr. Alan MacDonald has found in 10 out of 10 MS patients...Filarial Nematodes with Borrelia living within the worms as endosymbionts.

https://youtu.be/3SnIG-cRjHM?t=420

At time 40:24 Willy Burgdorfer (the guy who discovered Lyme Disease) also confirms that the Elisa & Western Blot test (the antibody tests) that test for spirochetes, only test for ONE strain of the spirochete. It test for the Borrelia burgdorferi strain B31 & no mutation from that strain & none of the other new Borrelias to have been discovered thereafter to cause LD. At that time there were 39 known Borrelia species & now there are well ~200 species in the US alone.

https://youtu.be/3SnIG-cRjHM?t=2424

This confirms the ring of echoes from many other LLMD's & sources, including what Dr. Alan MacDonald says about the poor testing in this video at 17:21. They only test for ONE of the strains of Borrelia (Bb 31) & therefore many people who have Lyme Disease fall through the crack & are diagnosed with all the various neuro diseases which encompass the same exact symptoms as Lyme Disease + the particular damage it causes to that label (Fibromyalgia, ME/CFS, MS, Parkinson's, ALS, IIH...etc). Perhaps not all of the labeled diseases are caused by spirochetes, but one way in which they can develop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8tESJVvM88&t=1041s

bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Roceph aint doing much intercellualarly..
on a bright note i made a darkfield condenser out of polarizing films and got a led upgrade for my ancient p.o.s..

https://youtu.be/Bxm1RQ6oWOA

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

That's some great work, blue!!! That's some really nice darkfield with makeshift apparatus.

How do you know Rocephin isn't doing doing much intracellularly? Technically I know it doesn't get intracellular, but I don't see ANY ketes in your video. So, it must be doing something. For certain it's either killing them, or forcing them out of the plasma into cells and tissues. Zithromax is intracellular.

What kind of scope did you get then?

birthdaysuit
Member # 49053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birthdaysuit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, has anyone in this thread seen successful eradication or a decreased load in any single Borrelia form in serum with a specific kind or combo of antibiotics and/or herbs??
Posts: 8 | From Vermont | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
Originally posted by birthdaysuit:
So, has anyone in this thread seen successful eradication or a decreased load in any single Borrelia form in serum with a specific kind or combo of antibiotics and/or herbs??

I've been able to see a significant lowering of my spirochete load with BVT (and ABX).

I also was able to see a lowering of possible fungal loads with different modalities such as SF722, Nystatin, and diet. The fungal forms are a little speculative, since I was not able to positively identify what I assumed were fungal forms. But whatever they were are pretty much completely gone. Earlier lab tests did show that I had a high load of candida, but I have not retested.

My last stained smear showed no Anaplasma morula, and the one before that (almost a month ago) showed a waning infection, as I only saw faint traces of the morulas on that slide. This was during/following a few months of Tetracycline and Omnicef. Interestingly, I do not remember seeing any morulas prior to being on Levaquin and Tetracycline together. So, Anaplasma treatment has taken some time. But, with continued treatment with Tetracycline (mainly), evidence of infection has completely gone away and now my response to the Tetracycline (and Omnicef) has signaled it's time to transition and address other infections. That's where I'm at now, in transition.

So, yes, you can definitely see a visible change with treatment and monitor treatment success via microscopy.

birthdaysuit
Member # 49053

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birthdaysuit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TNT:
quote:

I've been able to see a significant lowering of my spirochete load with BVT (and ABX).

I also was able to see a lowering of possible fungal loads with different modalities such as SF722, Nystatin, and diet. The fungal forms are a little speculative, since I was not able to positively identify what I assumed were fungal forms. But whatever they were are pretty much completely gone. Earlier lab tests did show that I had a high load of candida, but I have not retested.

My last stained smear showed no Anaplasma morula, and the one before that (almost a month ago) showed a waning infection, as I only saw faint traces of the morulas on that slide. This was during/following a few months of Tetracycline and Omnicef. Interestingly, I do not remember seeing any morulas prior to being on Levaquin and Tetracycline together. So, Anaplasma treatment has taken some time. But, with continued treatment with Tetracycline (mainly), evidence of infection has completely gone away and now my response to the Tetracycline (and Omnicef) has signaled it's time to transition and address other infections. That's where I'm at now, in transition.

So, yes, you can definitely see a visible change with treatment and monitor treatment success via microscopy.

Whats BVT? And Lyme and many other infections are in fact tissue infections. They like soft tissue, marrow, cartilage and joint fluid. Just because you do not see any in serum does not mean you have eradicated the infection. A biopsy would help to help distinguish this.
Posts: 8 | From Vermont | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by TNT:
quote:

Whats BVT? And Lyme and many other infections are in fact tissue infections. They like soft tissue, marrow, cartilage and joint fluid. Just because you do not see any in serum does not mean you have eradicated the infection. A biopsy would help to help distinguish this.
I'm not sure why you would post a question about pathogen loads on the microscopy thread if you want more validation than microscopy. The simple fact is Bb is a blood infection, and loads in the bloodstream would generally correlate with loads elsewhere. I agree that just because one does not see them in the blood does not guarantee that there is no infection present. But, viewing pathogen load in the blood over time is a good indication of which way the infection is going.

A biopsy would be extremely inefficient at gathering data. That is why serology is almost exclusively the testing used. PCR is the gold standard currently used in the mainstream medical community regarding verification of actual infection, but that is inherently flawed for detecting most low-grade chronic infections. Just because PCR is negative does not negate the good possibility there is infection present.... not just for Bb, but for all the infections. PCR is like fishing. Just because you don't catch any fish does not mean there are no fish present. It just means you did not catch any with that cast or net.

You did ask if we are able to see decreasing loads, and we definitely are able to see that via our own microscopy.

TNT
Member # 42349

BVT is Bee Venom Therapy.
TNT
Member # 42349

Here are some pictures I've been wanting to post for a while now. They are pics from sterile swabs that I have stained.

These first 6 pics show a tongue swab from my own tongue of epithelial cells, candida, possible pseudo-hyphae, and bacteria.

#1. Candida on an epithelial cell:

-

#2. A colony of candida beside a colony of bacteria:

-

#3. Heavy load of candida on an epithelial cell:

-

#4. A small colony of candida beside a well-defined epithelial cell:

-

#5. Possible pseudo-hyphae:

-

#6. Another epithelial cell among some candida and possible pseudo-hyphae at the top of the pic:

-

TNT
Member # 42349

Now to really gross you out! [Big Grin]

Stained bacteria from pimple pus:

-

-

-

TNT
Member # 42349

And, a sterile vaginal swab showing epithelial cells and bacillus bacteria:

-

-

3. A couple vaginal epithelial cells, chain bacillus bacteria, and a few possible WBCs:

-

4. A couple vaginal epithelial cells, bacillus bacteria, and very possibly, a lymphocyte:

-

TNT
Member # 42349

And, a pic of another interest of mine....telescopy. But, only when I'm feeling good enough to get it out, which is not very often. Microscopy is SO much more interesting and insightful, but it's usually all "business." Telescopy is more for fun.

This pic taken through the ocular of my scope:

-

Julien
Member # 49373

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everybody,

I am searching for an LLMD that does live bloood darkfield microscopy analysis in Washington state.
[confused]

Does anyone happen to know one ?

Thank you very much,

Julien

Posts: 3 | From Bellevue | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a ol unversity wesco i have Frankensteined into working for me ..still need to see about slr mount or other capture ...
thanks for the full moon tnt and the swabs ,you are theeee bomb

welcome jules ...i dont think many docs do this ..mexico and sierra and dr j in md use microscopy .
here is a list of darkefield practioners there are 2 in your state ...for a lot of research a little investment you can have a darkfield of your own ?..here is that list lymed gave

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/t-microscopist-list.aspx

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1539 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

ThatDuke, did he remove all his videos...gone?

Check this BEAST out!!

Nikon Eclipse LV150

Trinocular Microscope

LW10x/22 eye pieces

Nikon LV-LH100PC Halogen 100 watt Lamphouse

Nikon LV-UEPI Universal EPI Illuminator

Darkfield, Lightfield, DIC-Ready

6X6 Stage

New power cord

Includes:

Nikon LU Plan 20X/0.45A ∞/0 EPI WD 4.5 objective

Nikon LU Plan 10X/0.30A ∞/0 EPI WD 17.3 objective

Nikon LU Plan 5X/0.15A ∞/0 EPI WD 23.5 objective

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Eclipse-LV150-Trinocular-Microscope-5x-10x-20x-LU-Plan-EPI-warranty/222381577298?_trksid=p2045573.c100507.m3226&_trkparms=aid%3D555014%26algo%3DPL.DEF AULT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150817211758%26meid%3D242f90b94aea4541acb75de5830a4ea4%26pid%3D100507%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

TNT, those are awesome stains & well defined. I would expect to see more pseudo-hyphae though. Can you see them well defined without the stain? If so, you might want to do some time lapse...it would be awesome to see them develop.

I betcha the some of the commensal bacteria hold the key to Borrelia eradication. They must compete for the same resources in the wild & one may have already be secreting a protein, enzyme, or abx that eliminates spiros. I wish they would put all them one-by-one with Borrelia in vitro to see what happens.

TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
Originally posted by Lymedin2010:
ThatDuke, did he remove all his videos...gone?

Check this BEAST out!!

Nikon Eclipse LV150

Trinocular Microscope

LW10x/22 eye pieces

Nikon LV-LH100PC Halogen 100 watt Lamphouse

Nikon LV-UEPI Universal EPI Illuminator

Darkfield, Lightfield, DIC-Ready

6X6 Stage

New power cord

Includes:

Nikon LU Plan 20X/0.45A ∞/0 EPI WD 4.5 objective

Nikon LU Plan 10X/0.30A ∞/0 EPI WD 17.3 objective

Nikon LU Plan 5X/0.15A ∞/0 EPI WD 23.5 objective

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nikon-Eclipse-LV150-Trinocular-Microscope-5x-10x-20x-LU-Plan-EPI-warranty/222381577298?_trksid=p2045573.c100507.m3226&_trkparms=aid%3D555014%26algo%3DPL.DEF AULT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20150817211758%26meid%3D242f90b94aea4541acb75de5830a4ea4%26pid%3D100507%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26

Sure looks like dude removed his whole channel. I can't imagine why he would have done a thing like that. Can someone get in contact with him and find out why?

Yeah, that's a nice scope, Lymedin. I just wish that more of these high-end scopes would be a complete unit. So many of them are missing the high magnification objectives. That really adds to the price. I saw a very nice Optiphot 2 with vertical fluorescence, plan phase objectives (including the 100x objective), and a 60x Plan Apo objective, go for $1650 just a couple days ago. A very sweet machine. Had everything you could need. The only thing you could have added-and probably should have- would have been a 100x iris objective. But the Plan Apo 60x would have done great darkfield too.

I think I actually posted the link to it a week or two ago.

It wasn't epi-fluorescence though. I guess I'm not sure the difference.

TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
TNT, those are awesome stains & well defined. I would expect to see more pseudo-hyphae though. Can you see them well defined without the stain? If so, you might want to do some time lapse...it would be awesome to see them develop.

I betcha the some of the commensal bacteria hold the key to Borrelia eradication. They must compete for the same resources in the wild & one may have already be secreting a protein, enzyme, or abx that eliminates spiros. I wish they would put all them one-by-one with Borrelia in vitro to see what happens.

I didn't do a wet mount of the tongue swab. Only the vaginal swab. Pretty neat on that one. Saw the same things, except in "black & white."

I might try a wet mount of a tongue swab sometime, now that you mention it.

I think there's a member on HW that has mixed saliva and blood. Says there's quite a show.

TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
Originally posted by bluelyme:
Its a ol unversity wesco i have Frankensteined into working for me ..still need to see about slr mount or other capture ...
thanks for the full moon tnt and the swabs ,you are theeee bomb

welcome jules ...i dont think many docs do this ..mexico and sierra and dr j in md use microscopy .
here is a list of darkefield practioners there are 2 in your state ...for a lot of research a little investment you can have a darkfield of your own ?..here is that list lymed gave

http://www.phmiracleliving.com/t-microscopist-list.aspx

Very good blue. I'm sure that ol' Wesco will do just fine. Especially with a handyman such as yourself.

Dr. M-the Bart guru-uses microscopy in his office too. Not live blood, just stained slides as far as I know. His focus is on Bart and protozoans. He has a SWEE-E-E-E-T scope. It's a high-end computerized research Nikon.

Blue, do you know why Dude took down his 'tube channel?

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatdudefromkansas   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, still here. Had an issue with my email account and ebay and amazon hacked. Had to change everything and bring all accounts down unt I resolved it.
Posts: 163 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ0mv6nHRO8

Just a repost.

Let me know if you guys can see it.
I had to re-enable my account and content.

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

http://dna.kdna.ucla.edu/parasite_course-old/malaria_files/subchapters/historical.htm

Now, these are old drawings.

However, if compare the image of N with the video I just posted.

It's a similar parasite-like propagation.
It's possible that the intracellular infection, and reproduction, is supported in comparing what we see with how similar parasites go through their lifecycle.

If borrelia spp. is indeed intracellular in the course of its lifecycle: evasion of immune system and dissemination through the blood, but aided by the fact that it can harbor itself INSIDE erythrocytes for reproduction and immune system evasion, perhaps that is what we see in images and videos like what I posted.

The the bacteria acts like a parasite similar to malaria.
Malaria is found in the blood.....but it also relies on the ability to harbor itself inside of red blood cells.

Just a thought as you carry forward.

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

http://biomedicine.com/public_downloads/PleoSanum/Discover-Darkfield.pdf

Here's a semi-decent guide for darkfield.

Use it, but compare with other sources.
However, there are some good images in there to make comparisons with, and to use as a jumping off point for researching in other sources.

This source........I'm not too sure about it. Like I said, good for images etc.
However, if does seem to be too live-blood-analysis cultish.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Your videos are back, but all the blood videos are gone.

Maybe the blood videos need to reset to public again, as I think you had that trouble before?

https://www.youtube.com/user/tylerks279/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

Working on that. Didn't see that it moved them all to private.
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

I am putting together the best professionally documented videos of atypical forms of Borrelia burgdorferi, just as they look in our blood.

1) Holly Ahern, the Assistant Professor Microbiology at SUNY Adirondack does an interview here & they show us Borrelia spirochetes in the blood.

She is the one that has done the new studies that indicate that the rate of Lyme Disease is much higher than 300,000 new cases per year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPNDv0X9LGQ

2) Here at about 1:05 in Under Our Skin they show us a nice Borrelia burgdorferi (one of the Lyme Disease spirochete) that is atypical, which means it does not look like the typical textbook hard spirals but is much softer in spiraling movement.

https://youtu.be/GCLwauRh2gQ?t=57

3) Video to show mutant & atypical forms & that they are not always hard spirals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z1G6iW_VWU

4) A major microscope manufacturer, CytoViva, put out this spirochete video. When I asked them how this was captured, they said that a university cultured Borrelia in the lab & added it to blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnsuiSKGDRs

5) Dr. Bela Bozsik shows us some blood Borrelia spirochetes at time 1:04, but the whole thing is worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/MyCVB5kG5PQ?t=64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiwRTu9zg5k&t=182s

6) From Dr. Alan MacDonald's Alzheimer's brain studies in 1987.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0JMbbN2Pk

7) Morten Laane's Borrelia spirochete studies.

http://counsellingme.com/microscopy/MysterudAndLaane.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTlcgCql2k0

8) Peter Kemp's Polyclonal FITC anti-Borrelia Burgdorferi antibody studies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7tstR_yKkU

http://counsellingme.com/microscopy/FITCJuly2016.html

http://counsellingme.com/microscopy/MeetingMicroscopy.html

mustardseed2
Member # 48048

For those who are interested in parasites, I found a really fun blog:

http://parasitewonders.blogspot.ca

TNT
Member # 42349

That's a neat AND gross website, mustardseed2. I had come across it a while back and had forgotten about it.

Lymedin, I watched the video by Holly Ahern you posted and came across another of her videos that uses a published study to discount the Doxy 2-pill prophylaxis myth.

She's doing some great work! Thank you Holly!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmSJnIszv28

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFa6S8fB2Tk

Looking back at old videos, it is crazy to see the difference from when I first got sick and how my samples look now after all the antibiotics.

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

http://www.crscientific.com/article-5-minute-stain.htmlhttp://www.crscientific.com/article-5-min-stain-CrO3.html

For consideration for any of you that want to experiment with staining methods.

Use of food coloring, and a bit of modification.
Vinegar, over the counter alcohol, food coloring, etc.

Would be interesting to see other colors used, or other modifications.

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

http://www.crscientific.com/article-5-minute-stain.htmlhttp://www.crscientific.com/article-5-min-stain-CrO3.html

For consideration for any of you that want to experiment with staining methods.

Use of food coloring, and a bit of modification.
Vinegar, over the counter alcohol, food coloring, etc.

Would be interesting to see other colors used, or other modifications.

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

Also, those stains were tested on wet mounts.

So no need to dry, etc.

Apply stain to sample, then view. I might try it this weekend when I have time.

Just got to make sure the food coloring is free of particulates, etc.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

I've encountered those blog case reports in the past too...good stuff & I have not visited the site for a while. There is lot to learn with Lyme related microscopy alone & one can spend a lifetime with pathogen microscopy & not get the complete picture.

I love the video from Holly Ahern, & DAMN she is to the point & in your face! No, Doxy does not cure!

I had tried the easter egg stains & various other stains in the past, but too many artifacts. I then bought some 1 micron filters to filter them, but never proceeded any further. Great idea though & I would love to see them in the live...you might pioneer a new method for us...waiting for your success.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

The freezing method is really good, to just leave behind borrelia in cyst & hopefully it then wakes up for you..I am surprised no one has tried this yet? If I had more energy, I would have done more....going to soon hopefully. I may also try freeze & then stain with Wright/Giemsa.

We should all brain storm, as there must be a nice way to burst open all or most of the rbc's & just see babs & barotnella stream out. I am thinking various wavelength light, laser pointer, ultra sound....etc. Never got to this either, but I did try heating, microwaving, & then freezing to see what else I could learn. There is some nice results from freezing too, as I see many nice structures that could be bart or babs, just hard to prove as maybe it might be the wbc's organelles (lysosomes). So I am still waiting for more proof.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Holy crap Duke, you had so many spiros & they all look like true spirochetes. Do you have video of your most recent blood, to see the difference? One doctor who does microscopy says that she sees waxing & waning of spiros in the blood over time in hers & her patients too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFa6S8fB2Tk

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Credit: MICHAEL ABBEY/SCIENCE PHOTO LIBRARY

Caption: Borrelia burgdorferi, the bacteria that causes Lyme disease.

-

Caption: Borrelia burgdorferi, the bacteria that causes Lyme disease.

-

Caption: Lyme disease bacteria. Light micrograph, using phase contrast, of a spiral-shaped Borrelia burgdorferi bacterium (at centre), the cause of Lyme disease in humans.

-

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

Great photos to share there, Lymedin.

The third is a great image of a typical spirochete.

The others....you can see the slight variation in wavelength in its morphology.

I need to find some light filters to utilize.

Anyone else amazed that this seems to be the only place on the internet where we are doing this?

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

This is not the only place, there were 2 groups that opened & closed, because it fizzled out & there are a few groups on FaceBook. I gave the link in a previous post, but there are a few of them now. People from all over the world know about this & have seen the spirochete in their Lyme blood.
thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

I haven't seen these other groups.

That other one might have died out before I came across it.

Hopefully the other ones remain active.
I see many people reference our board quite a bit.
But even Lymeneteurope doesn't have a group like this.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

What happens is the groups start & then a bunch of people are invited. Then everyone starts to post & there is a lot of interest & activity. After some time everybody learns & check their own and many see the spirochetes. Then they get bored, unless they find some other interesting pathogens. So over time there is less & less posts, because those that have been there the longest have seen & know about it & get bored...human nature. The juicier posts are from the older posts, when the group first started & many of these groups were started late 2015 or early 2016, there was a gold rush of Lyme microscopy realization then.

A list of FaceBook Groups below, I am in contact with most of the people there & they come from all over the world:

Here is one of my posts, where I gather evidence over time that Borrelia might be in our blood & that microscopy can be used.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyMicroscope/permalink/1646490118967316/

1) MY MICROSCOPE

2) LYME INVESTIGATION

3) Lyme chercheurs auto-cobayes futurs Nobel

4) Microscopy, pictures, videos and more

5) Whats in my blood? Microscopy examination testresults

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

I'll have to get involved there.

You seem to be quite involved in that group.

TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
Originally posted by thatdudefromkansas:
I'll have to get involved there.

You seem to be quite involved in that group.

HEY!!! Don't forget about us here! [Wink] [group hug]

I won't do facebook, so Lymenet is my main group. I don't understand why people want their identity to be known to the whole world. Especially when it comes to something this controversial.

I see Peter Kemp is on that facebook group. Is S13 on it, too? I've wondered how he is doing. I don't see him post much at all anymore, and I hope he is doing well. He had the potential to really contribute to our staining learning curves. In fact, he did help me a lot.

thatdudefromkansas
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46768

yea, this is my main thing here.

Lymedin seems to post quite a bit there.

Lots of news stories and some research stuff.

I'll be posting all videos and stuff here. =)

TNT
Member # 42349

quote:
Originally posted by thatdudefromkansas:
yea, this is my main thing here.

I'll be posting all videos and stuff here. =)

Great!!!

-----------------------------

I found some distinct morulas in a friend's blood who is fairly healthy. He wanted me to look at his blood because he has been having some minor issues... nothing real serious. Some headaches and minor pain/discomfort in his liver/gallbladder area. Otherwise he is healthy.

So, I was completely taken back when I came across what appears to be Ehrlichia or Anaplasma. Interestingly, I found some morulas in some lymphocytes. I haven't seen that before.

I am almost certain he does not have Bb as he has a healthy number of NK cells. This is probably why he only has minor issues and is not chronically sick.

Again, I am more and more convinced that we are chronically sick because we are multiply-infected.

I came across some info about Ehrlichia commonly being sub-clinical in dogs. So, I am wondering if this is possible in humans as well. Perhaps, since we know it's definitely possible with Babesia. And, perhaps a sub-clinical infection with either Babesia or Anaplasma/Ehrlichia would set a person up for chronic Borreliosis once they are exposed to that.

Here is the article that mentions sub-clinical Anaplasma infections in dogs:

https://www.capcvet.org/capc-recommendations/ehrlichia-spp-and-anaplasma-spp1/

Notice that it says that morulas can occasionally be seen in lymphocytes.

[ 02-15-2017, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: TNT ]

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

You guys are upper echelon here, and there are many newbies there who need some direction.

I always post the most interesting stuff here, when I find it & try to collect new technology over there, as there are tons of it really. Also the newbies will see everything as pathogenic if they do not have some direction & even then they might be resistant & not believe at times.

Peter is there, but s13 has not identified himself. I may send him an email. There are a lot more lurkers there than posters.

Borrelia, babs, & bart can be with infection but asymptomatic & I so no reason why other organisms can present this way. Especially TBD's.

What do you guys think of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6v4Mst4S7g

Hey, nice video...good job!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH3fGVndMYo

[ 02-16-2017, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: Lymedin2010 ]

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

THE SPIROCHETES IN OUR LYME BLOOD MEGA LINK:

I put together the best professionally documented videos of atypical forms of Borrelia burgdorferi, just as they look in our blood.

1) Holly Ahern, the Assistant Professor Microbiology at SUNY Adirondack does an interview here & they show us Borrelia spirochetes in the blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPNDv0X9LGQ

2) Here at about 1:05 in Under Our Skin they show us a nice Borrelia burgdorferi (one of the Lyme Disease spirochete) that is atypical, which means it does not look like the typical textbook hard spirals but is much softer in spiraling movement.

https://youtu.be/GCLwauRh2gQ?t=57

3) Video to show mutant & atypical forms & that they are not always hard spirals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z1G6iW_VWU

4) A major microscope manufacturer, CytoViva, put out this spirochete video. When I asked them how this was captured, they said that a university cultured Borrelia in the lab & added it to blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnsuiSKGDRs

5) Dr. Bela Bozsik shows us some blood Borrelia spirochetes at time 1:04, but the whole thing is worth a watch.

https://youtu.be/MyCVB5kG5PQ?t=64

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiwRTu9zg5k&t=182s

6) From Dr. Alan MacDonald's Alzheimer's brain studies in 1987.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GK0JMbbN2Pk

7) Morten Laane's Borrelia spirochete studies.

http://counsellingme.com/microscopy/MysterudAndLaane.pdf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTlcgCql2k0

8) Peter Kemp's Polyclonal FITC anti-Borrelia Burgdorferi antibody studies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7tstR_yKkU

http://counsellingme.com/microscopy/FITCJuly2016.html

http://counsellingme.com/microscopy/MeetingMicroscopy.html

LYME DISEASED BLOOD FROM THOSE THAT CHECK THEIR LYME BLOOD VIA MICROSCOPY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXJTGo59gqM&t=1s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCfItVSReeM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wDV4TliIHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCCn6_ArVdE&t=82s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_Id74a_4I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv6rzcwNhRY
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MyMicroscope/permalink/1652271508389177/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjCWzt-Xuvs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xraPco088NU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyElJm2qFUA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBnnxCXUJZ8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_b1HuzSBQQ&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVEYiWeML5M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJNL78cja64
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2seJaTbfk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZvcneVqzY0&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKZc2EKc1q4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY7MWGS9hJY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfWNVaXMcBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkvwRS5vqYI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIpNWnbYCR0&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlLTwiUNyzg&feature=youtu.be&t=16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8M7IO0GXgg&feature=youtu.be&t=832

TONS MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT CHECK & FIND THE SAME SPIROCHETES!!!

SPIROCHETES FROM TICKS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnFR4Ca5MVo&feature=youtu.be&t=79
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBKXCXo2wB8&t=32s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJJrzDtsRw
Cyst forming videos directly in our Lyme Diseased human blood, from many of us that check:

***Atypical spiro to "Tennis Racket" form & then to Cyst (Discoid Gemma type) directly in HUMAN BLOOD. Tennis racket forms are widely known & seen in Borrelia obtained from ticks & wild grown in culture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg_Id74a_4I

Another precious cyst formation capture that stops mid way at the "Tennis Racket" form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HUtKungjvE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nK9VuG-ZnU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gcuqfk97TA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVf39rSop48

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HVwFqGpTnY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsJ5Zit6q0U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18F1xKvGeH8

Partial cyst forming video, from "Tennis Racket" to cyst morphology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUsVAd4n_1c

mustardseed2
Member # 48048

Anyone have any pictures of Anaplasma in Lymphocytes?

TNT?

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Look at page 13 on here, TNT posted them.

A bunch of them here too.
https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvkCyKVYalcASConnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Anaplasma+Stain&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&hspart=m ozilla&hsimp=yhs-001

TNT
Member # 42349

quote:

What do you guys think of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6v4Mst4S7g

That's a pretty good video. Very good resolution at 1000x! Ha Ha, that's the first I've seen darkfield with a blue filter, though. The view is a little over-stimulating in my opinion.

The holes in the RBCs could definitely be a result of a Rickettsia. But, may be a result of other things, too.

Notice all the little "granules" or "crystals" that I've referred to in previous posts regarding my blood and in Dude's blood. Do you see all those granules I'm referring to in this video. Quite a few of them here. They are roughly 2-5 microns in diameter and irregularly shaped.

I think they are small colonies of spirochetes.

I wish we knew if they are on ABX or not.

I did notice what could possibly be a clump of Rickettsia bacteria. At :47 in the video it's right in the center, almost exactly 1/3 of the screen from the left. You can see individual small round objects. May be Rickettsia, but could also be lysosomes.

This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement