LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
gigimac
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have recently begun to think vita c makes me ill. Is there any value in just taking the salt?
Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ip,

Do what you can tolerate and when and if you can, ramp up 1/4tsp at a time. The protcol calls for equal amnts. So you would take as much C as salt each time you take it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, so things started to slow down (as far as sightings go) and I was thinking maybe I'm at the tail end of this thing. Well, NOT!!!!

I'm back on prescriptions. I just finished 4 days of Biltricide and didn't have much....just a few segments. Yesterday afternoon I started Ivermectin and this morning passed a 16" and 6", plus a few smaller ones. What the heck??!! I'm 10 months into treatment! How is this even possible?!?! Where the heck are these things hiding and how can they have survived several rounds of prescriptions and months of salt/c and herbs? I am dumbfounded. I hope there is an end to this infection.

Also, they don't seem to come out unless I've done a coffee enema the day before. I know I've said this before, but I think it bears repeating. I think coffee enemas are an extremely important part of this. If you are not familiar with this amazing therapy, google it. It does more than just flush out the dead bugs, it stimulates the liver/gallbladder to produce new bile so the body won't just keep recycling the old.

God help us all. This is one crazy journey.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soccermama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soccermama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all know we can get negative results from a stool sample.

My question is if a stool sample is unable to find parasites looking through a microscope, how are people able to see parasites in their stool? Is it because they are taking medications/herbs to kill them?

Also, once you are on antiparasitics, is it advisable to have a stool sample taken to get a more detailed idea of what you are killing and thus a more targeted therapy?

Posts: 538 | From kentucky | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how stool samples are tested. I just know they are almost always negative. Maybe they take a small smear and look at a small amount and perhaps nothing is visible in that smear?

Mine are easy to spot....they are long and mature. There is no mistaking what they are. And for me, I don't see the need to test and pay money for something that is obvious. I am taking broad spectrum meds to cover all parasites.

Also, my doc does ART testing so he is able to know what I have and how to treat. I believe in this type of testing.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael and any others who have had success with salt/C:

Did you have a gurgly stomach and a lot of burping as symptoms BEFORE you started the protocol? Or do you know if you had giardia and/or other water borne parasites?

I feel my nervous system is improving with the salt/C and with rife treatments but my gut is gurgling constantly, as is my husband's and son's. I am hopeful that the salt/C will be able to kill the giardia or blastocystis or whatever parasite is causing this. I have been dealing with these parasites for 2 years which in the past affected mostly my heart and nervous system. Only in the past 6 months have I had bad gurgling in the gut and bad bloating.

Just hoping to hear that others had this symptom go away from salt/C!

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy, are you feeling better since you started prescription parasite treatment? I am seeing my PCP tomorrow and I think they will give me prescription since she wanted to last time but I wanted to wait.

I just wondered if it makes a big difference for you or if you herx from it at all?

I imagine we will have to treat these things for the rest of our lives! I'm trying to think of it the same way I think of how I treat my dogs- if I don't suspect an active infection, we still do maintenance de-wormer at least every 6 months because we just expect that they will be exposed.

And the vet always gives us meds whether the test is positive or negative- so I think these tests are just worthless all around- even for animals.

All of this has been really mind blowing for me! I've spent so long thinking of myself as different from any another animal/host because I'm a human being. It's still so shocking. But it's also so crazy to me now that I'm treating parasites that I ever thought that I was safe from parasitic infection because I bought into the whole "we are too clean to have parasites" thing! It's so wild isn't it?

Also, I'm becoming more open to trying coffee enemas based on what you and other people are saying- I've been scared because I don't know how to do them but I've been reading some amazing things about them- there are a couple of treatment centers that use them as and people rave about it! So thank you for sharing about them- getting ready to brave up and try soon!

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tammy,

Good news that more of these invaders are being fetted out of hiding.

It's amazing that with all of the meds and salt/c that there are still more there. I experienced an exodus of larger parasites for quite some time.

Just can't remember the time frame. Believe it or not after six yrs, I am still occassionaly seeing very small worms.

I think given the fact that some of these parasites lay 200,000 eggs a day and times that by years, it's not a mystery why some of the eggs left can hatch. That's why it's Imperative to stay on antiparasitics FOREVER as Hulda Clark suggests.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

tickbattler,

I didn't have gurgling because at the higher doses (I did 4tsp in divided doses 4 x a day) it created a flush and evacuation.

Not suggesting you have to go that high, but you might want to increase the doses until you experience an evacuation. I also sipped on extra water all day which helped.

Coconut water is also good to balance out the electrolytes because it is high in potassium and other minerals.

The gurgling is probably because the salt/c is disturbing things, but not enough to cause a bm. How much salt/c are you and your family doing?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gael - the gurgling was BEFORE I started salt/C...I'm pretty sure it is from the giardia or blastocystis or other water borne parasites....which are not the same as the helminths. It does increase a little bit after taking the salt/C but it is there even when I'm not on the protocol.

So that's my concern....will the salt/C work on these awful things?!

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

The salt/c should work on any parasite. What is the dose of salt/c you are on? You may have to blast these suckers with a combo of both herbs and higher doses of salt/c. I combined Parastroy with Hanna Kroeger Wormwood, extra cloves and plant enzymes at one point.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tick battler
Member # 21113

I have been getting to close to 2 tsp/day. Do you think that is sufficient?

Thanks!

gigimac
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any benefit doing just salt if you don't do well with the c? Anybody?
Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

TB,

It depends on how much you are herxing. If you are not herxing too hard, you may want to increas it a little and also add some antiparasitic herbs.

Have you seen anything exit lately because that is very telling.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

gigimac,

Sea salt is avery benficial antibacterial and antiparasitic. Wondering why you think you don't do well on the C because if you mix the sea salt and c in a glass, how would you know?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I skimmed through the e-book about the salt/C protocol. I think it's important to read it. It states the guidelines to doing the protocol which is important. I was just trying to wing it without reading it. It does give a bit more focus to the whole protocol.

gigimac - maybe you could e-mail the author of the guidelines? I keep forgetting his name - maybe someone else can post it.

I also found this -
http://www.lymediseaseresource.com/New_Salt_Protocol.html

Also- I was having bad joint pain. It started around the time, I think I may have been beginning to go through menopause. I stopped having periods for a few months but then they started again.

Last night I got my period again. I'd say my joint pain is significantly less today - like 75% less. I believe that joint pain can be hormonal in women around menopause.

I'm not 100% sure this is why I'm having joint pain now. This is very new for me. I've been ill for many year & it just started a few months ago. It started, coincidentally, around the time I started doing the salt/C protocol.

I'm posting this because we have to be careful about assuming X-Y-or Z is causing our symptoms. We don't know for sure since many tests are not accurate.

I'm going to study how female hormones affect the joints further. Just my observation for now.

I believe that parasites co-exist with living things on this planet. Plants, fish, mammals, people all seem to have them. They have always been there. The issue is to keep them in balance.

The new parasites we are dealing with may have been genetically modified. If they are causing us problems - we have to look at long term solutions that we can implement on a daily basis.

Just my observation & opinion.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

HI Gael,
I have not seen much and am taking the paracleanse product - it is a 3 month protocol. I plan to do a coffee enema if I can get some time to myself! (Son is home-bound right now and daughter does half day kindergarten). I bet I will see stuff after the enema because I know it's there!
Thanks,
tickbattler

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

daynise - I do well with the parasite prescriptions. No horrible herxes. I feel a little off when I start new meds, but not horrid. I'd say go for it. And yes, it is wild, hard to believe that we have these things to deal with. (I still can't wrap my head around it sometimes.) Go for the coffee enemas. Believe me, you will come to LOVE them. No kidding. They are hugely beneficial.

Gael - Thanks, yes, I know you are right....it's good they are coming out. But to hear you still see some things after 6 years, that freaks me out!! Holy cow! But good to know, I guess. As a reminder that we ALWAYS have to stay on top of this. What a freaky persistent infection. Sheesh.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Sorry if TMI, but you folks are basically the only ones I can share this with. Today's update from this morning: - 20" and 14". I just topped my own record. Pretty stunned here.

Currently on Ivermectin. The meds are powerful. No doubt about it.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Tammy, coffee enemas are awesome.

Tammy, I can't believe you are sill passing huge creatures! I know they are blocked inside of me. It's just going to take some persistent treatment for me (and getting rid of metals).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my gosh Tammy! You must be making some good headway with your Ivermectin!

My PCP is making me do a stool sample to get meds. Uggh. I asked why if the tests are unreliable and she said the test I'm doing is good and she wants to do it so they can give me the right medication for the right parasites.

Whatever. If the test fails and I can't get the prescription meds, I'll keep killing these things with the things I'm already taking.

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Catgirl - I think it's best to do the coffee enemas daily. I think that's what keeps things moving with regularity. I also think that is what has allowed me to withstand such strong ongoing treatments.

Daynise - A test can't hurt, but you can't really put much weight in it. There are several good broad-spectrum meds out there that can attend to many different species.

How is your tinnitus btw? I've been thinking of you. I hope it went away as quickly as it appeared.

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Hi Tammy- my tinnitus is not bad. It comes and goes, but my hearing hasn't gone away again but once more. Thanks for asking!

My ND thinks it could be my adrenals so he had me do a saliva test. I just sent that on Monday.

Today I have a catscan with contrast (both IV and oral) and I'm so scared I'm going to react or something to the Barium.

I made them read me all the ingredients in it and the ones I could drink at home had artificial sugar so I told them hell no. LOL. No way I'm risking my thrush getting worse or feeding these parasites! So now I have to go there 2 hours early and drink the water based one in the office.

My PCP still is looking for a tumor because I'm down a total of 45lbs in 5 months. I'm scared but it's ok. I think one catscan after all this is reasonable but I'm not going to be surprised if it doesn't show anything. It could all be due to parasites- kind of hoping it is actually...

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Take a lot of binders to help yourself capture the Barium and radiation. I think chlorella would be a good choice. I would take about 15 or 20 three times per day before meals. This will also be good for the radiation exposure from the catscan.

And maybe right after the catscan take some charcoal. I think if you cover yourself well with binders for several days, everything will be fine.

I know weight loss can be scary....and 45lbs is a lot... but since you know you have parasites, that could very well be the cause. I lost almost 20 lbs. Have only regained about 5-7. Hoping to put more on.

Let me know how your testing goes. Will be thinking of you.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
daynise, good luck with all of your testing. I will look forward to your posts about how it all went and any results you can share. You are a trooper!
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tammy, and Gael (earlier post I missed).

Daynise, I dropped a ton of weight quickly too. It was parasites. Allopathic docs are so slow to get this. They can't explain what's happening to patients like us so they search for everything but parasites. I guess they just don't realize that first world countries have parasites too.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sideways
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sideways     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive me if this has been posted somewhere in the thread. I have eye issues and just can't read that much to find what I'm looking for.

Where do you start with treating parasites? I haven't gone after parasites at all. I did just start artemicinin for possible babesia. (my lyme doc isn't sure if I have it) I know the art goes after parasites.

But where does a newbie start?

TIA. [Smile]

Posts: 181 | From Midwest girl gone home | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

A good way to start is with Humaworm or Parastroy, in addition to taking sea salt and buffered powdered vitamin c (these are to be taken in equal amounts). To start, I would just begin with 1/4tsp each, in a full glass of water. I take mine before breakfast and before dinner.

Some people work up to very high doses of the salt/c. You can just bump up in 1/4tsp increments and see how you do.

IMO you really need to add the salt/c in order for the herbs to work their best. On their own, they don't do much for me. But with the salt/c, it becomes a very effective combo.

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Thank you dbpei! Things went ok today- and I'll be sure to share what the results are!

Catgirl, I know!! They can't believe anyone in first world countries could be infected. It's so crazy to me- we are all animals- parasites don't pick and choose their hosts based on the hosts' belief that they are above it. LOL.

carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carolann2013     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a small question.

I had to lay off of the salt/c (because of swelling) but I am taking Parastroy. Been taking it almost three weeks now.

Has anyone that has taken either salt/c or Parastroy, seen anything that looks like dark dark (almost black) oval things about the size of a miniature jelly bean and also the shape of a miniature jelly bean?

I don't know what they are. They are about half the size of a jelly bean and so dark brown that they are almost black.

Always the same size and shape. And they are hard, almost like a rock.

Whatever they are, I am loaded down with them.

I have looked up all kinds of pictures and nothing looks like them.

They are solid and hard.

Any suggestions on what they might be?

Posts: 213 | From Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Eggs?

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

My son and daughter are taking salt/C with Caprasite, an herbal parasite treatment. Since starting it, they both complain of hearing sensitivity. Has anyone experienced this as a herx reaction? Can you attribute it to parasite die off?

Thanks,
tickbattler

glm1111
Member # 16556

TB,

I always noticed an increase in hearing sensitivity when I was herxing. The parasites can invade the head and ear canal, so it made sense for me when I experienced this symptom as being from dieoff.

A few yrs into having parasites exit, I had a dried out parasite emerge from my ear drum.

I know it sounds yucky, but then so is this disease. Sorry if TMI. Hope your kids do well on the antiparasitics and salt/c. Have they noticed anything exit yet?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tick battler
Member # 21113

Gael,
Thanks so much for the reply. It helps to hear that may be the cause. My son still has the hearing sensitivity right now even now after not being on the Caprasite for a few days. (2 weeks on, 1 week off and so on, is what was recommended). But he is still taking the salt/C so maybe that could be doing it. Or perhaps just stirring up the parasites has caused this symptom to emerge. My daughter also has whooshing in the ears. Did you have that too?

The only thing I have seen with my son is small rice like things after he takes Vermox, which is supposed to hit pinworms. We did a course of that recently.

Wow - from the ear drum...that is amazing.

Did you get headaches too? My kids have had an increase in headaches.

Thanks,
tickbattler

glm1111
Member # 16556

Yes, you can get headaches. Warm water enemas could help calm down some of their symptoms and help release dead and dying toxins and parasites exit the lower colon.

The small rice like things could be tapeworm segments. Colonics are also suggested when do parasite cleansing.

Gael

[ 03-17-2013, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: glm1111 ]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Tick battler, this time of year (every year) I get ear issues. They seem to fill up with fluid. They also hurt inside and sometimes below the ear. Occasionally, I get that whooshing in my ears too. This is also the time of year when vertigo has hit me in the past (fluid).

I don't think what your son and daughter are experiencing is from salt c. The ear and sinus issues happened to me when I was on nothing. Last year I wasn't on salt c and it still happened. I think it's a weather, outdoor trees, dried grasses, molds type of thing. It could also be because the combination of the caprasite and salt c are stirring up the parasites.

I've also had a pink throat almost all winter (sinuses draining, dry air inside house). Maybe this is the cause of my ear issues.

Headaches started two days ago for me as well. It could be the lunar cycle or just the change in weather.

The hearing sensitivity could be a flare. Detoxing should help. I would at the very least stick with the salt c as it's only going to help dry the fluids. The caprasite sounds like it was doing its job.

--------------------

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
glm1111
"small rice like things could be tapeworm segments"

I'm glad I read this today because that's exactly what I saw today floating at the top. Groos I know. But now I'm excited that something is finally happening.

So is this salt/C protocol known to give people the big D right away? Kinda what's happening to me.

Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

jlcd,

Yes you can get diarrhea even at low doses from dieoff. I got it on the second day of starting salt/c at 1/4tsp a day.

However, I was on antiparasitic herbs which had been killing them and the salt/c just broke the back of the infection. If you can, add some antiparasitic herbs such as Parastroy to the mix.

It adds a greater insult to the parasites and makes them let go. Glad to see you are making progress, just keep going.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Ellen101
Member # 35432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by soccermama:
We all know we can get negative results from a stool sample.

My question is if a stool sample is unable to find parasites looking through a microscope, how are people able to see parasites in their stool?

I was wondering the exact same thing. Yrs ago when I had a stool test done it was able to identify a parasite. I was unable to see it. My LLNP said most are microscopic. I am scheduled to have another one done this week, curious if it will show anything.
Posts: 1748 | From United States | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Parssites are not always in the stool and not always easy to find. I don't know where doctors whether Naturopaths or MDs get the idea that most parasites are microscopic.

Myself and others have seen 6-20" worms exit after cleansing, along with other parasites such as flukes that are very visible.

I had EVERTHING pictured on www.lymephotos.com exit after extensive herbal and salt/c cleansing. They are as large as they are pictured.

There are of course some that are microscopic as well. I had numerous lab tests over the yrs that were negative, and I was loaded with parasites. Can't rely on the tests.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

Wanted to jump in and ask a question. I started on a Pharma. protocol yesterday and am flat out in bed now.

I did full dose Biltricide X/3 yesterday and got very I'll. Vertigo,dizzy,vomtting, headache, sweats, chills, ringing in ears and scalp sensitivity. Completely sick...Woke in the middle of the night drenched in sweat and a throbbing headache. Is that normal after taking something like Biltricide?

I know some of these are side effects but also know it could be die-off. I am suppose to do one more day of Bilticide before moving on to the next med.

Can anyone who had taken Bilticide share their experience and/or tips on how to get through this? I have alot of detox things I could take but not sure what is the best for parasite treatment. This parasite thing is still pretty new to me. Thanks so much....DW

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

desertwind - it sounds more like die-off to me than side effects. Biltricide is definitely hitting something. If you have to pull back for half a day or so, do it. Then just resume when you feel strong enough. Next on your list I'm guessing is Ivermectin.

As far as detox, without a doubt I found daily coffee enemas to be the most helpful to me, by far. I've detailed out instructions above. The daily enemas have allowed me to handle all of the meds relatively easily. Maybe easily is not the word....but it made everything totally tolerable, where I am able to function fully every day (work, chores, etc.)

Hang in there.

jlcd1 - it sounds like you are making some good progress. Keep at it. When you add the herbs, don't be surprised that you will likely see the worms come out.

desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Tammy. I cannot believe how sick I feel from Bil.! I took my morning dose and within 30 minutes had another episode of vertigo and dizziness. I also have a metallic taste in my mouth and I know for sure that is not a side effect. This stuff scares me.

I may just do modified dosage today. Yes, next in line is Ivermectin. I will look into the enemas. TThanks.,,DW

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sillia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sillia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
desertwind--reduce dosages!

I herx, and get 'results' on every pharma anti-parasite med I've tried. I had ONE bad experience like yours, when I took the standard dose of albendazole and got extremely sick.

Lesson learned! Now I take a TINY dose of a new med until I see how I respond, then up the dose a little. If you are seeing dead parasites, then that's good, it's working. If you stop seeing them, try increasing the dose a little.

I did very well with Biltricide. The first day, I took only 1/4 tablet (150mg) and the next day I was seeing strands in the toilet. This dose didn't give me any problems, so the next day I took 1/2 tablet (300 mg), just once. This resulted in more evidence, so I knew it was working.

I took this small dose once per day for a total of ten days. I would have continued but didn't have a refill prescription. The whole time, I was killing critters.

Don't feel you have to take the prescribed dosages! The PDR recommendations are not appropriate for people as sick as we are!

As far as the toxic symptoms, enemas help a lot. I do just a saline enema and feel a lot better from it.

Posts: 261 | From Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Sillia-Thanks...

I am a med light weight and have always started very low on most things. I am 118lbs. and was dosed 1200 mg.s x3 /day. So yesterday, on my first day I took a total of 3600 mg.s (am I allowed to say that??!!??).

I did see strands in the toilet this morning so I suppose it is working, but I am going to back down and go slower. Thanks for the reality check.

desertwind
Member # 25256

Do you think the metallic taste is from the die off releasing metals into my system? Safe to take binders? Chlorella and clay a few hours after my dose of meds?

How do you all deal with this! Lyme treatment felt easier for me then treating parasites. DW

glm1111
Member # 16556

desertwind,

The metallic taste could be from releasing heavy metals. Not sure if binders interact with meds, maybe some else will know, or you could google it.

Parasite tx is not easy because these invaders put up a fierce fight. You can google, foods that act as binders. Example, mashed potatoes.

Try and stay focused on the end result to better health, and know that you have uncovered the enemy. This is not an easy battle, but one you can win!!! Just keep going [group hug]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

desertwind - I definitely think metals are being released (in addition to viruses, bacteria, fungi, etc.)

Definitely take binders. My doc has me take them during treatment. It's very important. Bedtime for sure, but also see if there is another time in your day that you can fit it in.

That is a very high dose, btw. I think Dr. K recommends half that (600mg 3x per day).

Feel better.

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The toxins released from the parasites when they die produce ammonia in your body. It may help you to take some L-Ornathine. It helps with the ammonia.
Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

That is a really high dose (maybe why you feel so bad). Once you kill parasites you are left with all the metal, which also makes you feel bad.

Tammy's right, there is a whole slew of things that were living quite happily in and around the parasites. The best way to get them out is with binders.

I would take them 3 hrs after meds. This gives the meds a chance to stay in the body longer. I found with 2 hrs it weakens my abx and my pain returns.

--------------------

desertwind
Member # 25256

Thanks so very much for everyones replies. My LLMD always goes on the high side of dosing and I typically have problems with that. Same thing for Mepron and my liver went downhill. I am pretty light and react to small dosed of meds.

My last day of Biltricide I did half the dose.

I felt great yesterday on Ivermectin - a smile on my face the entire day and had amazing mental and emotional clarity! Brought tears to my eyes to recall what real normal feels like. Was short lived.

I took pinx last night and could not sleep and had a lot of sweats. This morning my head/scalp neuralgia is back along with the dreaded ear ringing. Guess I have a long way to go with this.

I am taking Byron White Detox 2 powder. It has 10 different types of binders with 2 being clay. I like chlorella but am very sensitive to sulphur/sulfa products so cannot take a lot of it.

The metal taste has gone away but I am going to push my LLMD for ideas on more binders.

My goal is to make living in my body as unpleasant as possible for those uninvited creatures! Thanks again for all the valuable info! DW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

desertwind - I feel good on Ivermectin also. I know what you mean. Maybe ask your doc if you can hold off on the Pinx and just do Ivermectin for now. Killing parasites takes a long time, and we need to do several rotations of meds. Maybe when your load is down, your reaction won't be quite so bad and you will be in a better position to handle the combo.

Regarding Biltricide and that funny taste in your mouth....I forgot, and am just reminded now, I had a funny taste with it also. But not with the other meds. Interesting.

I hope you have another 'normal feeling' day:)

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
desertwind, have you tried diatomaceous earth? It must be food grade. I have been using 1 T per day in a big glass of water and it is great! It is supposed to be a wonderful binder and also anti-parasitical. It keeps you regular and has so many health benefits.

http://diatomaceous.org/

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sillia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sillia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another binder question--does anyone find that bentonite clay (liquid) kills parasites???

I tried this bentonite (half the dose listed on the bottle) and it gave me herx symptoms, which I was not expecting. Then WADS of small white critters the next day. I took it 3 days in a row and then got pretty sick so have backed off for now. Later I will try it at a lower dose, I guess.

I was expecting this would help me feel better, not worsen the symptoms! It's almost funny...

I take charcoal during the night, and most mornings take DE. I have so much trouble herxing (abx and parasite meds) that I thought I should try adding another binder in the mid-afternoon.

How do others respond to bentonite???

Posts: 261 | From Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Why do some of us feel better on Ivermectin? Which parasite does that treat?

I am only on a week long protocol and KNOW I need to go at this much much longer. I have done herbs off and on for a little while but feel a huge shift from the meds.

I will see if my LLMD will keep me on the Iver. for a longer time.

Thanks for the link on the dia. earth. I just placed on order for a one month supply. The only thing I take now is the Byron White Detox 2 and I am not sure which clay is in that formula.

Interstingly I am at my office and usually have a pretty strong chemcial reaction but today and since started on the Parasite meds I am not having my typical MCS reaction. Guess its all inter-related. Thanks for all the info! DW

[ 03-21-2013, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: desertwind ]

glm1111
Member # 16556

desertwind,

If you have to go back on the herbs at some point, adding salt/c packs a much greater punch to the mix. Also adding cloves and digestive enzymes help.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Sillia - yes, I remember my doc out at Dr. K's clinic said that Bentonite Clay is anti-parasitical.
desertwind
Member # 25256

Great - yes, I cook alot with cloves but wondering if the heat destroys the benefit of the herb. I was taking a combo tincture that had cloves in it. I always felt so sick on it.

Do you guys get bloated/retain fluid from the salt/c combo?

I take digestive e.'s with meals and in between meals so I will keep on that as well.

Looking forward to trying out the Sillia..I think!

glm1111
Member # 16556

I never retained water while doing salt/c and I did very high doses (20gms) I did get some bloating and diarrhea due to die off.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think it's OK to take salt/c with food. Every time I take it without food I have horrible nausea and diarrhea the entire day. But I'm also on malarone, zith and valtrex. Thanks for all your help.
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Are you mixing the salt and c in a glass of water, or are you taking it in capsule form? If mixing the salt and C in a glass of water, you can sip it through the day instead of gulping it down. That way you can stop it if you are experiencing nausea.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

yes i mix it in a glass of water and gulp it down. I'm only at 1/4 tsp twice a day, and I'm scared to up it. So when you sipped it through the day did you take your sips on an empty stomach or just whenever.
glm1111
Member # 16556

Mostly on an empty stomach because I was not eating that much. The dose you are on is fine and if you have extreme nausea, it could be from dieoff and you can skip a dose until it calms down.

Pace not race is the best way to go. Might be a good idea to do some warm water or coffee enemas to release dead and dying toxins and parasites.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I, like Gigi, would like to know how to do the protocol if one has trouble with Vit C.

Some folks that have, for example, Interstitial Cystitis can not handle Vit C.

Very irritating to the bladder.

I don't know if in any way the salt part would help offset that?

I have some sea salt. Also some Sodium Ascorbate.
The SA is supposed to be less irritating. ?

I have not taken it in awhile. Perhaps I had trouble with it as well.

I did read on "Jenna's blog" where she came up with an alternative. ie using something like Apple Poly (?) i/o Vit C.

Thoughts? I very much want to try the Salt/C protocol.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Susan,

Perhaps it's just the vitamin C by itself that was irritating to your bladder. Maybe a buffered C like Ester C in powder form would work.

I do believe that IC is from infection of parasites. I had them exiting my bladder early on. I would try mixing some salt and C at a very low dose 1/4tsp once a day and drinking extra water. Just sip, not gulp it down.

Parasites can cause a lot of pain. Also the adjunct of antiparasitic herbs works well with the salt/c. I say, give it a shot.

Gael

[ 03-22-2013, 01:54 AM: Message edited by: glm1111 ]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Thanks for all the help. I am doing mimosa pudica with the salt c for now.
glm1111
Member # 16556

Bringing this back up for biscotta to review.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dyna3496
Member # 39855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dyna3496   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MMS, for real or not?
Posts: 4 | From Mideast USA | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I took MMS for a long time when I was doing Dr. Robert Youngs Alkalizing program and buying his greens to mix with the MMS.

Didn't touch my infections. Not sure if it's the same premise that GiGi's talking about and mixing it with something else like citric acid.

Salt/c makes more sense in that it is a healing agent as well as a killing agent. MMS which is essentially chlorine is a different ballgame from what I read.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Thewino
Member # 39086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thewino     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

I've been through rounds of Ivermectin and Albentza. I have been reading this thread off and on with a fair amount of curiosity. The past week, I again developed some stomach distension, nausea, and reflux.

Because of the successes on this board, I tried a coffee enema today (organic coffee, filtered water, non-bleached coffee filter).

I have a few questions if anyone has the interest or time to help. First, does anyone add any supplements or herbs to the enema?

Secondly, I went at least two feet up for the enema (some have suggested here that this benefits the liver and gallbladder) and when I got a little more than a quart in my system, my body simply couldn't handle any more enema liquids and I had to evacuate what I had taken in within two minutes.

Does one's body become used to this task and can one train themself to accept these amounts of liquids and also train themself to hold the enema liquids for at east ten minutes?

I thought it would be easier than this but my body cannot hold much liquid nor can it hold the enema for very long.

Does it get easier?

Thank you very much,

Thewino

--------------------
Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been --J. Buffett

All of my replies should not be taken as medical advice as they are my opinions only and I am not a physician.

Posts: 55 | From Florida | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gigimac
Member # 33353

I have been doing very low dose salt c (found different brand of c) and I noticed my bm looks different like yellow and then today after doing an enema last night I noticed tons of these little green stones.

I usually try to notice what is coming out and I have never seen these before. If I hadn't heard someone on here mention gallstones I wouldn't have known what they were. Is salt c supposed to do this, is it normal? Does it mean I have a gallbladder problem?

Sorry I have just never seen these before and never considered this an issue. It was quite surprising.

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Just FYI- full moon is today. Farmer's Almanac calls this one the "Full Worm Moon." Fitting, eh?
Catgirl
Member # 31149

It feels like it. I couldn't sleep last night.

--------------------

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
someone asked for this so i wanted to post it here where it is easy to get:

The Parasite Paradigm: The Complex Paradigm of Lyme Borreliosis and Chronic Infections by Dr. JW

http://www.autismone.org/content/parasite-paradigm-complex-paradigm-lyme-borreliosis-and-chronic-infections-dr-jeff-wulfman

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horse wormers vs antiparasitic herbs - do they both hit the same things?

If not - in general - what would one hit that the other wouldn't and v.v. Thanks.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement