LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps - that lamprey photo looks photoshop-ed to me... You can see it around the edges - it looks a bit blurry. I'd have to see the original, though. - LOL
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sparkle, are you saying that you need to take charcoal 3 hours away from supplements/meds before and after? That makes it quite a challenge.

Just wondering... is it okay to take the charcoal along with DE? I am so new to all of these binders. Any advice from those of you who know what works would be appreciated.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone here post on Lymestrategies or Curezone? If so, would you mind putting out a post asking opinions of which parasite zapper they think is best?

I've heard some people say you must only use Hulda Clark's. But I've heard others say the cheaper ones work just as well.

If anyone is able to do this, thanks so much. If not, no worries.

Thanks.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/about.html

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dbpei - Yes, it's important to take binders away from supplements or meds. I think 2 hours is good. That's what I go by.

I would not take charcoal at the same time as DE. Alternating is a good idea.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some info about charcoal -

http://healingtools.tripod.com/char3.html

It absorbs everything so it's not something one would want to take all the time. I don't think it would be bad to mix it with other binders like psylium or clay. Just be aware that it can effect other herbs or meds.

Also - people on the salt/C protocol may want to add extra probiotics...

Via my own dowsing - some herbs or drugs linger in the body & are effective for quite a while. The effects may be cumulative. I ended up spacing out the binders for a day or two in some cases. Just my own observation.

Sometimes, it's good to let the active herbs or drugs work in the body to kill stuff & not take the binders too soon. In those cases, you can always do a plain water enema if needed.

Each case is individual.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Sparkle and Tammy. My LLNP wants me to take charcoal daily to help with detoxing but perhaps I will alternate with DE, which I think also helps with that.

I know someone personally from a local support group who I believe uses the Hulda Clark zapper. I will try to find out what I can.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Catgirl, at one point you were taking low doses of Salt C throughout the day. It sounds like you decided to stop. Do you think this was easier to do before you resumed ABX? Are you still treating parasites now? Just curious.

Thanks for that website. So it looks like CDC recognizes parasites as a problem for some!

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question for those using the coffee enemas. I have been using S.A. Wilson special coffee. It is designed specifically for enemas, a different blend of beans, and very gently roasted.

Anyway, I'm running out and will want to do more enemas before I get more. Any suggestions for what would be available locally, perhaps in a health food store. I imagine organic would be important. Anything else, should it be roasted or not roasted, certain type of coffee, ...?

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dbpei, I had a problem doing salt/c and biltricide, so I stopped. My doc thought the salt/c would be too hard on my body along with the parasite meds. I haven't tried it with the abx though.

I felt good on doxy and ivermectin, but when I moved to alinia, I couldn't take it. This was the third time I've tried alinia over the past six months. The other two times were great. This time, no. I think the doxy made it worse.

I am currently just on doxy and malarone, but I'm going to start up with a low dose of salt c today. I miss it and love how mildly it worked for me.

Michael, I just use organic coffee. I get mine from whole foods, but I think any good organic coffee would be fine. I'm not sure about roasted or not roasted. The one I use is roasted.

Tammy knows a lot about coffee enemas. Hopefully, she will see this and post some ideas.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Thanks dbpei - I appreciate you inquiring for me.

Michael - From Dr. K's office I wasn't given any other specific advice about coffee....just that it needs to be organic and not decaf. So I've been buying the organic one from Whole Foods, 365 Brand.

I don't know if the coffee you have been using is any better. I might give it a try at some point. For now, I'm happy with the one I've been using.

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I'll just get some organic roasted coffee at a local store if I run out, which appears very likely at this point. I'm using more and more, I think my liver needs lots of support for all this parasite killing and removal. Guess I'll be posting a comparison of the S.A.Wilsons versus more standard coffee, we'll see if my body or my pendulum notices any difference.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

btw - I was told to use 3 tablespoons (to make 4 cups) in the French press.

What amount do you use?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bringing this back up for fredD to review who posted in general support.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm on day 3 of salt c (really happy I can take it with my abx). I feel better! I'm really surprised that it brought me out of a long herx (whodathunkit?). It's killing something (lol)!

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how much salt/C Catgirl? and what kind/how much>

why don't I feel anything from it so far? (Inconsistent and only at 2 grams of each per day?)?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57,

Everyone has different experiences with salt/c at different doses. Also depends what else they are taking. What other protocols are you on? Any antiparasitics? How long have you been at 2 gms?

Catgirl,

glad you are feeling better on salt/c, just don't ramp up too fast. Salt/c can be very effective killing many different pathogens.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm very sensitive. I've always been that way (just needed smaller doses of everything). I just take 1/4tsp of Ester C and 1/4 tsp of sea salt.

I learned from taking Byron White herbs to go super slow (were talking a month before I increased it every so slowly). The people who are successful on Byron White are the ones who go slowly (check out Byron White's website-There's a quote from Doc H on there about going slow).

Maybe hang at the 2 gram mark for a while until you feel better. I did this last year with salt/c. I stayed at 1 gram for several months, but went off of it when I was on parasite meds.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael!

--------------------

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i got the salt c book and i dont know how i missed it on here but i thought salt c was for "worms" and babs but now i see it is for Bb too

i have been going thru a lot of ortho/mobility problems unrealaterd to salt c so i have not been very regular with it

but i did find if i eat 1/2 T of coconut oil in 1/2 cup winter squash i see lots of things coming out-way more than when i was was just doing the salt c. in a few days i think i will get back on the full dose (when my appts are over) and with the coconut oil maybe i will see even more

i had been concerned about an als book written last month that said neurol sx in long term lyme meant you needed flagyl or tini

but the books explanation of how salt c gets into Bb in cyst form makes me feel it will work as well as flagyl

glad i have the book....

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carolann2013     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!

I have been on salt/c for three weeks. I am currently doing three grams of each, three times a day. Sometimes 4 times a day.

Haven't really seen anything to amount to much up until today.

I have never had the desire to go 'fishing' in the toilet bowl. I get a flashlight and give it a good looking over.

Early on I saw a few things that were pure white. They looked like white chocolate chips.

Since then, nothing out of the ordinary.

Today while drinking my glasses of water, I became a little bit irritated.

I have purchased the salt twice. Sent the first bottle back. I got the wrong stuff.

I have also purchased the vitamin C twice. Got the wrong stuff. Sent the first batch back.

All this ordering, drinking, trying to remember to take the stuff. Missing a dose and trying to make it up....

And I have seen nothing...until today.

I decided I would take a closer look at the toilet bowl.

I got my flashlight out. Looked really close. Nothing....

I decided to go get a wooden spoon. I have one with a really long handle.

Got my spoon in hand...decided to poke at the thing in the toilet. I gave it a good poke. Nothing.

Gave another harder poke and it broke up.

Shined my flashlight into the toilet and what do I see? Many little wispy things came out. They look just like in the photos that I have seen on the web.

I will now apologize for all of those awful thoughts I had on this subject.

For now I am a believer!!!!!

Posts: 213 | From Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Your welcome catgirl.

Ip,

Really glad you got the book and also that you are seeing "things" emerge. Sometimes the salt/c will work even better with another antiparasitic such as coconut oil.

Carolann,

Sooo happy you stuck with it and finally saw results,

I think when you add the Parastroy, it will push a lot more critters out. Thanks so much for posting guys, it's important to help others see that parasites can be a major part of this disease.

Happy hunting!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

I am back on the Salt C and probably going to stay at 1 g twice a day for a while. I had a killer sinus head ache yesterday that was the worst I ever remember having. Feeling pretty lousy but hoping for results over time.

Every now and then, I see something in the toilet that looks like it could be parasites. But never sure... Maybe I have to find an old wooden spoon like Carol. LOL. I hope it doesn't find its way back into the kitchen! [toilet]

I am a big fan of coconut oil and try to use it as much as possible. Glad you discoverd it lpkayak.

I am thinking of ordering Humaworm or Parastoy. The Hanna Kroeger wormwood complex made me very constipated. Any suggestions?

Do any of you use binders? I am using chlorella and have started charcoal once a day - away from meds. The chlorella, I take a half hour before meals and at bedtime.

I think I am going to stop the DE. On 2 occasions, I found what appeared to be a floating bug in the water I was mixing it with. I ordered the good, food grade stuff recommended in E Book. Just totally creeped me out. I will use it in my gardens instead.

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

For "hunting" I bought a few big packs of wooden skewers from Bed Bath and Beyond. That's what I use every day.

For those who want further tips, here's what I do....

First, if you have a choice of toilets in your house...use an elongated one. The smaller ones just make our BMs sink to the bottom. I then make a bed of toilet paper first before eliminating. This way it sits on top. Then poke around with the skewers. It really lets you see everything you may be passing.

dbpei - Constipation, to me, means you probably need to take in a lot more liquids. Water, broths, coconut water, etc. Maybe even prunes to keep things flowing.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Tammy, I drink TONS of water and have herbal teas throughout the day. I am off the scale in the amount of fiber I take. (loads of fresh fruits, veggies, high fiber foods) I am not usually constipated - but when I took the Hanna K product, I had that problem. Perplexing!
glm1111
Member # 16556

Tammy,

That's quite a project you've devised to "catch" the critters. Very innovative. I used to use a large incense holder so I could scoop out obvious critters.

The larger parasites will usually float to the top. Be on the lookout for suspicous looking circles of critters encased in biofilm.

When removed and dried on paper towel, the most interesting parasites would emerge. Some were dark red, about an inch long with flippers. That was six yrs ago when I had a mass exodus for mos and mos.

I decided to turn this into a science project to keep myself from freaking out. It's six yrs later and believe it or not, I still see an occassional very small parasite.

They are VERY good at sticking to the intestinal wall along with their eggs. This is why it's sooooo important to do maintenance and take extra cloves to kill the eggs.

dbpei,

Hanna Kroeger does not come with any cleanse herbals such as cascara sagrada in their formula. probably why you got constipated.

Parastroy comes with Para Rid and Para Sweep to take care of that problem. If you get Humaworm, you also should get their cleanse that they suggest.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks, Gael. I am going to order the Parastoy, I think.
glm1111
Member # 16556

Your welcome. I do think Parastroy is stronger and also cheaper than Humaworm. You might also want to order some extra cloves by Hanna Kroeger. You can get both at Vitacost. Extra cloves are also a strong antimicrobal. Google cloves health benefits. Good Luck!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Gael - thanks for recognizing my high-skilled hidden talent [Big Grin]

dbpei - I hear you. Just an additional thought... herbal teas are often diuretic. Maybe that wasn't noticeable before, but with these binding anti-parasitic herbs, maybe your body is feeling the effects more now?? Not sure, just guessing....

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow, just reading your post Gael. I took Humaworm last year and developed uti symptoms after a week and stopped. It also made me really constipated. You mentioned a cleanse with the Humaworm. I never did this (must have missed it). That's probably why I got so constipated.

I go everyday, but my stools are hard no matter how much water I take in. They do soften a tiny bit with more fats, but I am fat/oil sensitive (protomyxzoa). I tried coffee enemas, but the constipation (hard stool) comes right back. My LLND says sometimes the parasites bind in the body and don't want to let go. I also just did some parasite meds (nothing came out). It sounds like I need a cleanse. Any suggestions?

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Forgot to mention, I also found this (another man's story on Humaworm). I get gall bladder pain. I had an ultrasound and nothing showed up. I'm suspecting liver flukes. I took what looked like a piece of one into my doc. He thought it looked like part of one too. The lab showed negative tho.

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1379355

--------------------

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys,

I've only been on Paragen for the last week or so and the last 3 days my gut feels much calmer (no more constipation and less diarrhea) but I'm no longer seeing roundworms exit.

Wondering, do I continue to give my gut a rest from extra anti-parasitics (I'm planning on adding back in Humaworm eventually) or am I losing ground on the roundworm infection despite continuing to treat other parasitic infections with Paragen?

Paragen is made from Hedgeapple and I just cannot find much on the medicinal uses of Hedgeapple online- But I know it's working for the more microscopic infections because I'm feeling slightly better and my gut is settling.

Also, weirdly I have started craving tons of garlic. Had a small herx from it, but mostly feel energized after eating it! I just read that garlic is a "pre-biotic" (helps probiotic absorption in the gut), anti-parasitic, and antibacterial. Anyone else crave garlic while treating parasites?

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow- maybe just answered my own question on garlic?

In test tubes, garlic kills roundworms, Ascaris lumbricoides, which is the most common type of intestinal parasite.

Source: http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/garlic-000245.htm#ixzz2LYPAtHPF

Guess my body is telling me what I'm ready to do by the cravings! That's awesome!

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I wish I could take garlic regularly. Unfortunately, I have problems with the sulfur (methylation issues).

You may want to try the Nexus artemisinin/garlic suppositories. Very effective!

glm1111
Member # 16556

catgirl,

It may be time to increase your salt/c. Staying on 1/4tsp for an extended period may not be nearly enough.

Maybe try increasing 1/4tsp at a time. You can also do a vitamin C flush to get things moving. Google vitamin C flush. Have you done any enemas? coffee or warm water?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael. Yes, I have done coffee and warm water enemas. I'm good for the day, but that's it. I will google vitamin c flush.

I think you're right about upping the salt (my lyme brain didn't even think of it--lol!).

--------------------

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Thanks for the suggestion Tammy! I'll check that out!
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Testimonial on Beck protocol for parasites:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hu1P17QN2E

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

So, this is day 4 of feeling better than I was and I must say I am elated. Garlic is giving me results as of last night with roundworms- they are exiting again!

And I just had the energy to play in the snow with the neighbor girls for 30 minutes and I still feel good.

I am knocking on wood here but focusing on healing my gut is definitely paying off. I know I have a really long way to go, but even if I only get these few good days before my health takes another turn I am so grateful. [Smile]

glm1111
Member # 16556

daynise,

So nice to hear you had a good day and are feeling better. Keep those suckers exiting and stay focused on getting them out.

Just because you didn't see them for a bit doesn't mean they are not there. Keep it up so you can get your life and health back! Keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Right on Daynise! Very cool about the garlic!

--------------------

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Thank you Gael and Catgirl! [Smile]

Yeah, I am totally and absolutely dedicated to treating parasites for the rest of my life if I need to!

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband added 1/4 teaspoon salt to his vitamin c this morning and again at lunch time.

He felt rather bloated this afternoon.... Did he do too much salt too soon?

He is taking 1 teaspoon of vitamin c 3 times a day regularly.

Posts: 2262 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

MammaMe, The protocol for salt/c calls for equal amounts of salt to C. Starting with a 1/4tsp each per day for a few days is advised as opposed to going too fast.

The vitamin C can be bloating as well. Hope he is doing a good brand of sea salt and buffered C and drinking enough water to circulate the salt/c.

If you are going to do this protocol it would be a good idea to order the book either from Amazon or the e-book from lymestrategies for guidance.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's using Celtic sea salt - the gray kind.

The vitamin c is buffered. At one point he was taking 20,000 mgs of vitamin c per day with no adverse effects. Its more like 10 - 15,000 per day now. C is beneficial for adrenals which is why he was doing so much.

He is drinking plenty of water - he aims for a gallon per day.... gets at least two quarts per day.

So we'll keep the salt to 1/4 teas for awhile before adding more.

Posts: 2262 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

FULL MOON ALERT.....Monday Feb 25th!! Drink milk, eat cheese to keep parasites in the gut and then hit them with whatever antiparasitics you are taking! They love diary.

This is when they procreate! Take extra cloves and a little extra salt/c if that's what you're on. [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks for the advice, Gael! Maybe that is why I have been feeling so on edge and annoyed by all the buzzing in my head lately.
glm1111
Member # 16556

Hi K,

First off, parasites can cause allergys and are on the symptom list. The herbs for parasites may be different then the ones you took. Treating parasites even with pharma drugs can be uncomfortable.

Parasites cause pain and inflammation. If you don't want to try and herbals cleanse such as Humaworm or Parastroy, you can start with the salt/c protocol.

If you do decide to do that, it's best to order the salt/c e-book from lymestrategies or order the one from Amazon which I inderstand is even better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Has anyone tried just using humaworm around the full moon? I wonder if it would do anything. I was doing salt C but it was messing with my abx (doxy), so I had to go off of it.

Gael, do you think a tiny bit of cloves, wormwood and black walnut hull would work?

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl,

Don't see any reason why those herbs wouldn't be effective since they attack parasites. How does the salt/c mess with the doxy? If it is just the vitamin c that interferes, maybe you can just do the salt.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I guess it's the Esther C (calcium). I think it makes it weaker because when I'm on it I get joint pain. If I don't do the salt/c, no issues.

Would the salt alone be too acidic though? I thought there was something to mixing the salt with the c (can't remember).

--------------------

droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the best options for salt and vitamin C at Vitacost? I have the book but they give plenty of options.....

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

droid,

I like Real Salt )sea salt) I order the fine 26oz size. I also buy Ester C powder with bioflavinoids by American Health. Both from vitacost.

Catgirl,

Just wondering if the salt/c is attacking parasites in the joints and that's why you are experiencing joint pain? I had tiny parasites (scab first) exiit from my wrist joints.

Maybe google doxy interaction with vitamin C and see if there is any problems. The protocol is best when done together, but sea salt is still antimicrobal and antiparasitic by itself.

The Vitamin C boosts the immune system. I would try and stay on the salt/c if possible because it's very valuable in killing bb as well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Biocidin an anti-parasitic?

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael. I know, I really don't want to split it up (salt/c).

I also get joint pain after taking binders. I haven't been in tune with my body so much in the past, but I'm noticing this now (it takes a while to figure this stuff out).

I think the binders are pulling the meds out of my body quicker, so even when I take them 3 hours away from meds, my pain starts to come back. The same thing with salt/c.

I know calcium is a no no with doxy, and the Esther C has it. I think it binds with the drug and makes it weak. Maybe I just need a larger dose so more will be in my system (on a small dose of abx). I'm going to try upping it.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Biocidin does not have all the necessary herbs. Needs wormwood, black walnut hull, and cloves for it to be effective totally against parasites.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael. My 3 yr old son is starting Biocidin. ART testing didn't show parasites, but I was hoping that supp would cover it just in case.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl,

As sparkle pointed out in her above thread, binders can have an accumaltive effect and linger in the body.

Perhaps spacing out the binders every two days would give the meds or herbs a chance to do their job and not be absorbed by the binders rendering them ineffective.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lax mom - my son is on biocidin as well and I'm not sure which infection our practitioner wanted to target with it. Do you know what your son is taking it for? I read somewhere it is used for PANDAS by some docs.

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carolann2013     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all!

Has anybody, while on salt/c, passed anything that resembles coffee grains?

Whatever those grainy things are, I am loaded with them. I have looked on different websites and cannot find anything that looks like those.

Posts: 213 | From Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read earlier in the thread Feb 25th was a full moon. Can someone explain what happens around a full moon from personal experience? Do symptoms worsen during or before the full moon? What about the day after? How many days before?

My son had a really bad day yesterday and I believe parasites are his worst infection. He is currently on salt/C and Caprasite, which hits ascaris and his other worm infections. He seems a bit better today. Is that just coincidence? Do you notice a big difference in just one day or is it gradual as you get farther away from the full moon?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

tick battler: my son's practitioner only said it was "antimicrobial". From the ingredient list it looks like it covers a lot.

Does anybody know a good, gentle binder for little kids that can easily be hidden in food like applesauce?

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael. It's worth a shot. :)

Tick battler, symptoms worsen for me about 5 days before the full moon. The worst days for me are the one or two days before it, sometimes the day of, and then they start subsiding quickly afterwards.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Lax, not sure if this would help or if you can taste it but maybe a little bit of some mucilax or psyllium?

http://www.patientassistance.com/O2757-mucilax.html

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

laxmom, we use D.E. and twinlabs apple pectin. Benontie clay works for two of my kids; the other gets too constipated on it. He uses IMD by quicksilver scientific.

tickbattler

sillia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sillia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by carolann2013:
Has anybody, while on salt/c, passed anything that resembles coffee grains?

Lately I've been seeing some of these (in addition to the roundworm-type strands). I am doing the Rx meds plus I take cloves, plus right now I'm on tindamax.

People have mentioned seeing something like "seeds" but I haven't, except for a few that most likely are just from my diet. However these tiny dark grains are something new, so perhaps they are seeds of a different variety?

I hope so, I'd sure like to be killing off all stages of these things!!!

Posts: 261 | From Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Carolann, I wouldn't be surprised if they are parasites (coffee grain like things).

--------------------

carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

They look like black sesame seeds. I mean there were thousands of them. I know it wasn't anything I had eaten.

Someone asked me if it could be a kidney infection. About a month ago, I was tested and my kidneys were fine.

I have to believe they are parasites. I just can't imagine what else they could be.

carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

They look like black sesame seeds. I mean there were thousands of them. I know it wasn't anything I had eaten.

Someone asked me if it could be a kidney infection. About a month ago, I was tested and my kidneys were fine.

I have to believe they are parasites. I just can't imagine what else they could be.

carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

Catgirl
Member # 31149

We did just have a full moon. That's when the parasites breed (yuck). Maybe those were eggs!

--------------------

carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

Oh my gosh!!! I am just thinking about how many they were!!!!!!!!!
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

carolann, are you doing better on Parastroy? How's your swelling?

It's good if you are shedding the eggs- that's how it started with me...then a couple days later, started seeing the adults and have seen them most days since. Shudder!

It sure is shocking when you realize you've got these things inside you! But good that they are exiting- now you might start feeling better!

carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

daynise,

This is my fourth day of no salt/c. I thought my Parastroy would come in yesterday, maybe it will today.

I was already feeling pretty good. As I said, this is the fourth day without the salt/c and I can tell it.

Up until last night, I was still 'seeing' things. I have only seen one that was a shocker. I kind of quit searching so hard. Now, I just get a flashlight and look that way.

You couldn't miss seeing all those little black thingys.

I am getting sluggish again. I was chipper for about a week, felt really good, Now it is a bummer again!

tick battler
Member # 21113

I wanted to share about two herbal parasite cleanses that have helped us. Caprasite by Mt. Capra and Paracleanse - don't have the manufacturer name handy. Our EDS practitioner has tested many formulas and these tested best for hitting the largest number of different types of worms.

My son is herxing like crazy on the Caprasite.

tickbattler

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement